Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Wesley got on top of her, his cock pressing against her pussy lips. He kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Jen kissed him back, running her hands over his muscular arms and back.

Wesley reached down between them. Taking hold of his cock, he guided it to her opening. Digging his feet into the mattress, he pushed hard inside of her. This wasn't making love, it was fucking, and at that moment he didn't care if it hurt. He wanted to be inside her!

Jen cried out at the penetration. "Fuck you're tight!" Wesley growled.

Wesley thrust again, and again. Each time he pushed more of his cock inside Jen's pussy. "Ugh! Ugh!" Jen cried with each thrust.

When he was mostly in – still a couple inches outside – he began moving in and out, fucking her, starting slow and then ramming her hard. Jen grunted and held onto his arms for dear life, her nails digging into him.

After about a minute Wesley rolled her onto her elbows and knees, not asking, just doing it. He put one hand on her back, just below her neck, and shoved her face into the pillow. Then he fucked her like a slutty dog, pounding her so hard and fast he practically rammed her through the mattress.

Jen came for the first time in that position. It'd been her favorite position with Colin, and she'd forgotten (or suppressed) how much she loved it. How much she loved being taken, used, treated like a slut! Her body shuddered with a massive toe curling orgasm. Other than a brief feeling of satisfaction – knowing he just made her cum – Wesley kept pounding her, relentlessly fucking her through her orgasm.

Wesley had incredible stamina, fucking her hard for another 15 minutes without cumming (part of that was the weed and alcohol). "Yeah Wes, Wes, Wes," Jen moaned, saying his name over and over. She climaxed again before Wesley finally came, shooting a huge load inside her. Jen's orgasm was even more intense than the first one.

Wesley pulled out and collapsed onto his back next to her. He pulled her into his arms. As he did, his cock slid across her dress (still bunched around her waist), coating it with their combined juices.

They panted into each other's face, kissing. Then, moments later, they both passed out.

When Jen finally awoke the next day, the sun was already out and well above the horizon, signaling it was mid-morning. At first Jen was disoriented, not knowing where she was. Then she turned and saw Wesley sleeping naked beside her. "Fuck," she groaned as the memories of last night hit her.

Wesley woke up, opening his eyes. "Hey," he said smiling at her.

"God I can't believe this happened," Jen said scrambling to get out of bed.

"Hey, hold on, it's okay," Wesley said, putting his arm around her.

"Wes, stop," Jen said, pushing his arm away and getting out of bed. "This never happened, okay?"

"I won't say anything Jen," Wesley assured her. "I've got a fiancée, remember?"

"Yeah, okay," Jen said feeling stupid. Still she got out of the bed. Her dress was still around her waist. She pushed it down her legs. She noticed cum stains all over it.

"I've got to drive home," she told him. "I've got class."

"Jen wait," Wesley said grabbing her hand. "Let's talk about it."

"What's there to talk about? This was a huge freaking mistake," Jen said, deriding herself as much as Wesley.

Wesley looked her up and down. God she was so pretty, especially with her long tussled blonde hair. Her ass and legs were to die for. He looked at her pussy. In the light of day, he saw she was completely bare except for a tiny patch of trimmed blonde hair above her clit. Her pussy lips were red and swollen. And there were dried patches of cum around her pussy and upper thighs. His cum. His cock began hardening.

"This was a one-time thing," Jen continued. "It'll never happen again." She got up and went into the shower.

Jen leaned her head against the shower wall as the hot water sprayed her. She felt guilt, regret. She'd so fucked up. She realized though she felt weak kneed. Her pussy ached from last night's pounding. Wes had fucked her really hard. When was the last time she got fucked so hard? When was the last time she came so hard?

At that moment the shower curtain opened. Wesley stood there. He didn't say anything but there was lust on his face as he looked her up and down.

Jen looked at him too. At this handsome face, his broad shoulders. At his well-defined abs. At his large cock, already so hard. At the pubic hair around his wonderful cock and running up his stomach to his belly button. She felt weak at the sight of him.

It was like an out of body experience. Jen found herself reaching for his hand. Wesley stepped into the shower and they kissed. Their kiss quickly became urgent making out, fondling each other. Wesley spun her around and pushed her face against the ceramic wall. Jen was forced onto her tiptoes as he rammed his cock into her pussy. Jen moaned his name over and over again as he fucked her hard, rough and fast like last night. She screamed as she came all over his cock. This time he came soon after, depositing another load deep inside her pussy.

"Please," Jen panted as she came down from her orgasm. "I need to get ready."

Wesley pulled out. It was like a long thick python sliding out of her pussy. He kissed her neck, her back, then stepped out of the shower to give her space.

Jen collapsed to the shower floor, not able to stand after the hard fucking and intense orgasm Wes just gave her. She was still panting, her body still tingling from their morning sex.

A few minutes later she emerged from the shower, a towel around her. Wesley was still in bed, waiting. He'd pulled his pants on.

Jen eyed him only briefly. She grabbed her bag and went back into the bathroom. Behind the closed door, she quickly dressed. Panties, tights, bra. Jeans and loose blouse. Sneakers. She put her damp hair in a pony tail and didn't bother with make up.

She emerged again from the bathroom. Not saying anything to Wesley, she stuffed her dress, lingerie, and high heels from last night into her bag.

Wesley looked at her as she got her things together. Even dressed casually without any makeup, she was so beautiful, and so sexy.

Jen finally looked at him, bag around her shoulder, ready to go. She didn't know what to say.

Wesley helped by saying "So I'll see you."

"Yeah, see you," Jen said back. Impulsively she gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Wesley was smart enough not to try to make it into something more. Then Jen hurried from the room.

As Jen drove back to State College her mind was numb. Part of it was being hung over from last night. But most of it was what she'd done.

She'd cheated on Mike. On the man she loved. Her wonderful, loving, sweet Mike. She cheated on him.

Outside State College she stopped at a dry cleaners. She needed to clean her dress, but she couldn't risk running into someone she knew seeing her carry in a dress reeking of sex.

A short, middle aged Asian woman was behind the counter. As she took the dress, there was no way she couldn't notice the dried cum stains, they were all over. With a sparkle in her eye, the Asian woman gave Jen a knowing grin.

Jen couldn't help smiling back. It was like she was saying, "Yeah, I got fucked really good last night."

As Jen drove the last miles to the sorority house, her spirits lifted someone. Yes, okay, she fucked up. But people make mistakes sometimes. Mike was in England, he would never find out. She didn't have to worry about Wes saying anything. It would all be okay, she needed to calm down.

That afternoon after class, Mike called. That surprised Jen, because they usually only talked on the phone on Saturdays. "Hi baby, is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said cheerfully. "I just wanted to see how your interview went yesterday at Hershey."

"It wasn't really an interview," Jen said. "More like a tour."

"What about the summer internship?"

"I might get it!" Jen said suddenly remembering and getting excited. "I met the marketing manager. I guess he liked me." Jen made a point not to mention Wes or how amazing he was in introducing her to everyone.

"That's great baby!" Mike said. "I called the chair of my dissertation committee. He told me I can do my research anywhere. So if you get the job, I can spend next summer with you in Hershey."

"Oh, um ... that's great honey," Jen said hesitantly. She immediately cursed herself. Why did she hesitate?!

"Is that okay?" he asked. Jen could hear the frown in his voice. Why the fuck did she hesitate?!

"Of course baby," Jen said immediately. She tried to sound extra happy, but she feared it made her sound fake.

"I guess we'll see if you get it," Mike said sounding bothered. "Thanks for the picture. You looked amazing in that dress."

"I bet you liked the high heels too, right?" Jen said with a giggle, trying to recover.

"Yeah," Mike admitted with a laugh.

"I'll wear the dress for you at Christmas," she promised.

"The black high heels too, right?" he said grinning into the phone.

"You know it mister," Jen said with a giggle.

"Did you have fun with Wesley yesterday?" he asked abruptly. "You spent the night, right?"

Jen was caught off guard by his abrupt change of subject. But she quickly recovered, having already thought through her answers. "He introduced me around," she said nonchalantly, trying to make it sound like she barely saw Wes. "After I got a beer with some Hershey people. Then I went to the dorm."

"Oh okay," Mike said. With a "you can tell me" grin in his voice he asked "No late night partying?"

"No baby, I had to get back for class," she lied.

Jen looked at the phone after hanging up with Mike. Why had she hesitated about Mike spending the summer with her in Hershey?

As Jen questioned himself, Mike stared at his computer screen. At the picture of Jen in the "little black dress" and high heels, the outfit she wore during her day with Wesley. He thought of Jen spending the entire summer around Wesley. He opened the "Jen with Colin" directory and beat off as he scrolled through the pictures.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 06

Continuing Book 1: Cheating. This Part 6 continues the flashback from Part 5.

"What's with you?" Allie asked the following Saturday.

"What?" Jen said.

"You've got a bounce in your step today," Allie pointed out. She added with a teasing grin, "Getting over Mike?"

"I'm not getting over Mike," Jen said frowning at Allie. "I don't know. Maybe I'm adjusting to him being away." Jen had decided not to tell Allie about Wes. She didn't want to deal with Allie's "I told you so" attitude or how that proved Mike wasn't the guy for her. But was she more chipper lately? Maybe she was, the after effects of getting fucked really good.

"I'm going out with Brian tonight," Allie said. "What to come? I think his friend Wesley might be there."

Jen paused just a moment at hearing Wes was in town. "Allie stop trying to set me up with Wes," she snapped. "I'm with Mike, okay? And isn't Wes engaged?"

"He's engaged? How do you know?" Allie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, I don't know," Jen said, chastising herself for the slip. "I guess at the pool party."

"Okay, well ... I'm not being cupid, we're just going clubbing."

Jen shook her head no. "I'm not feeling it," she said. "And I'm calling Mike later." It was their regular Saturday call.

"Whatever," Allie said rolling her eyes at the love birds talk.

The next day Jen got a call from Wesley. Before answering she moved from the common room (where it was crowded) to an empty room down the hall. "Hey," she whispered into the phone.

"I missed you last night," Wesley said.

"You really thought I'd be there?" Jen asked incredulously.

"I guess not," Wesley said with a laugh. "What are you doing?"

"Studying," Jen said. "Eating popcorn and watching movies. Kinda both."

"Multi-tasking huh?" he joked. "Want to get together?"

"Are you serious?" she asked with that incredulous voice again. "Wes that was a one-time thing, a mistake."

"I just want to talk."

"Yeah right."

"Come on," Wesley urged her. "I'm at the Sheraton."

"Maureen works there," Jen said shaking her head. "My sorority sister. She knows Mike."

"Okay, how about the Hilton?" Wesley suggested, thinking fast. The Hilton was a few miles from campus.

"I thought you said just talk," Jen said noticing he only suggested hotels.

"The Hilton has a bar," Wesley pointed out, acting innocent.

After a few moments of hesitation, Jen asked "... is Brian with you?"

"He left this morning."

"You didn't say anything, did you?" Jen asked. "I don't want Allie to find out."

"Of course not," Wesley promised. He knew how to keep a secret, even from his best friend Brian. "Brian's friends with Steph, I'm not telling him anything. So how about it?"

Jen hesitated again. "... okay," she finally said.

"This is wrong, I shouldn't be here," Jen said later at the Hilton bar, looking nervously around the room. It was unlikely anyone she knew would be here, but still. She looked at Wesley. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to make you feel better about what we did," Wesley said. "Look Jen, you love Mike, I love Steph. What we did didn't change that. It was just sex."

"So it's okay to cheat?" Jen said scornfully, her anger at herself as much as Wesley.

"Mike and Steph will never find out," Wesley said with a shrug. "No one gets hurt."

Jen studied him, suddenly understanding. "You've done this before," she said. "Cheated on Steph."

"I love Steph, we're getting married," he pointed out.

"But I'm not the first."

"You're special Jen," Wesley assured her.

"I'm not looking for compliments," Jen said irritably. "I want to know. You've cheated on Steph before."

Wesley paused, then shrugged. "Yeah, but why's it matter?" he said. "I love Steph. But sometimes I need more."

"Fuck," Jen whispered, looking over Wesley's shoulder and retreating into the dark shadows of the bar.

"What?" Wesley said looking over his shoulder to follow Jen's eyes.

"It's okay," Jen said relief in her voice. "I thought I saw someone."

"Would you feel better going up to my room?" Wesley asked. "Just to talk," he assured her.

Jen hesitated again, then said "Okay."

"So you were saying?" Jen asked a few minutes later in Wesley's room, as he handed her a Corona Light with a lime. Wesley was drinking a Blue Moon.

"It's just sex," Wesley said sitting on the edge of the bed. Jen sat in a chair across from him. "It doesn't affect my feelings for Steph. If anything it makes us closer."

"Oh really, how?" Jen said giving him a "you're full of shit" look.

"It makes me appreciate Steph more," he said. "When we're together, she gets all my attention. It makes us closer."

Jen slowly nodded. She sorta got that. "Aren't you afraid you'll get caught?"

"I don't do it that much, I'm not an addict," Wesley joked. Getting more serious, he said "Steph's in Philly, I'm in Hershey. My lovers are ... I try to find lovers who are in relationships."

"So they won't say anything," Jen said understanding.

"And no emotions," Wesley said. "My lovers are friends, but no one's looking for anything but sex." Wesley pulled the plastic baggie of weed from his pocket. "Want a hit?"

"That's your plan huh?" Jen scoffed. "Get me high, then fuck me. Like last time."

"Is that what you think Jen, that I forced you?" he said frowning.

Jen looked down at her feet. "No," she admitted in a soft, quiet voice.

Wesley shrugged. He rolled a joint, lit it and then took a long drag. As he held the smoke in his lungs he offered the joint to Jen.

Jen looked at the offered joint for a few moments. "What the fuck," she thought to herself. She got up and took the joint from Wesley. Sitting on the bed next to him with one leg under her, she took a long drag.

They sipped their beers as they shared the joint, not saying anything. Wesley put his hand on Jen's thigh.

"So you want to add me to your harem?" Jen said looking at him. She didn't make him take his hand off her leg.

"It's not like that Jen," Wesley assured her. "I like you a lot. We have a lot of fun together." Wesley noticed she didn't push his hand away. He began caressing her.

Jen looked at his hand. Both watching and feeling him caress her. She looked at him. He was so gorgeous. She remembered the feel of his hard, chiseled body pressed against her. She remembered the feel of his gloriously big cock inside her. Her breathing got heavier, her nipples hardened, her pussy tingled. She got her cum face on. "I'm such a fuck up," she said deridingly in a low voice.

"What?" Wesley said not hearing her.

She looked at him again. "Mike will be home in a few months," she said.

"I'll be history then," Wesley promised. "I won't bother you. I won't call. You'll never see me again. Unless you want to."

"I won't want to," she told him firmly.

"I understand," Wesley said. "I'm good with that."

Jen nodded. She gulped down the rest of the Coors Lite, as much for the liquid courage as to buy time to change her mind. But when the bottle was empty she hadn't changed her mind. She wanted him. Her heart belonged to Mike, but her body wanted Wes.

Jen put the empty bottle aside. "Just sex, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, just sex," Wesley assured her, his breathing getting hard too as he realized this was going to happen.

Jen slid to the floor, onto her knees. She worked on his belt and zipper, then pulled down his pants. Wesley helped her by taking off his shirt.

Jen felt dizzy with lust as she looked at the huge tent in his boxers. She wanted him in her mouth again. She realized that desire - that longing - had been there since their first time together. She missed that, having something so big in her mouth.

She pulled down his boxers. "You're so big," she said as in awe, her eyes focused on his cock. She realized what she said and giggled. "Sorry, size queen alert," she joked.

"That's okay," Wesley said with a grin. He leaned back on his elbows and watched her looking at him. He was proud of his body, he worked hard to stay hard. He was especially proud of his cock. He knew how to use it too, as far as he knew his lovers (and Steph of course) had no complaints.

Jen blushed realizing she was practically ogling him. But if was going to do it, she was going to enjoy it! Wesley's body was so hot! She especially liked his chiseled chest and hard abs.

She ran her fingertips over the hard ridges of his six pack abs. "Did you play sports?" she asked.

"Yeah, lacrosse, in high school and Penn State," Wesley said.

"Oh okay," she said her nipples getting even harder. Athletes turned her on. She'd never fucked a lacrosse player before. She continued tracing his well-defined chest with her fingertips.

"That feels good," he said. Jen smiled at him. "Did you play sports?" he asked.

"Gymnastics, in high school," she answered. "I made states in the balance beam." Knowing her accomplishments weren't nearly as impressive as his, she quickly added "I compete on the Penn State club team."

"That's cool," he said smiling at her. "I'd like to watch you sometime."

Jen's thoughts flashed to Mike. He loved watching her meets. "That's probably not a good idea," she said.

"Don't worry, I'll stay in the background," Wesley assured her.

"It's not that," Jen said. That was Mike's thing, watching her compete in meets, she didn't want to betray him more by letting Wesley into that part of her life. "It'd just be better if you didn't," she said.

"Okay," he assured her with a "no worries" shrug.

Jen didn't want to think about Mike, certainly not at that moment. Brushing her long blonde hair to the side, she lowered her head and took Wesley into her mouth.
Like Reply
It took both hands to hold him, and she had to open her mouth wide to swallow just a couple inches. God he was big. He definitely passed the hands/toilet paper roll tests. He was probably just as big as Colin.

Jen took him out of her mouth, giving up on that for the moment. Instead, she licked up and down his shaft. As she did she gently caressed his tight ball sack. Then she switched, licking his balls while stroking his shaft.

Wesley's breathing got heavier as he watched and felt Jen pleasuring, practically adoring, his cock. After a while he grabbed the back of her head and brought her lips back to his cock head. "Come on, you're teasing me," he said, pushing her head down.

"I can't take it all," Jen said, holding back.

"Try," he said, again pushing her head down.

Jen opened her lips wide and took a couple inches into her mouth. Wesley pushed harder. "You can do it," he said as his cockhead edged towards her throat.

Jen's eyes teared up and her nostrils flared as Wesley forced more of his cock into her mouth. But her head spun with lust as he pushed harder on the back of her head. She loved this, being forced, a man taking what he wanted, controlling her.

Jen gagged when his cock hit her throat. She pulled away, gasping for air. Her lips and chin were wet with spit.

"You can do it," Wesley said, forcing her face down onto his cock again. Wesley could tell Jen liked it rough. That was okay with him, he liked it that way too.

As if to test his theory, reached down and squeezed Jen's tit hard, pinching her nipple through her t-shirt and bra. Jen winched but didn't pull away, and her brief sound of pain sounded like a moan. Of course it was hard to tell with his cock stuffed in her mouth.

"Ok come on," Wesley said, lifting Jen up like a rag doll and throwing her onto the bed. Her lips and chin were wet with spit, but she didn't seem to notice, she had a major cum face on and was lost in lust. He tore off her clothes and then unfinished dressing himself.

On her back, Jen opened her legs for him, her knees bend, the soles of her feet flat on the bed. It gave him the perfect view of her pussy. She was completely bare, except for a small trimmed patch right above her clit. Her pussy was beautiful, just like the rest of her. Her pussy lips were thin, a shade darker than the surrounding skin and pressed tight together. So innocent and sweet looking. But he knew her pussy wasn't going to look so sweet after he got done with her.

He was quickly learning something about Jen. Although she was beautiful and had the look of a sweet innocent girl, she had the desires of a slut, she loved getting fucked hard and rough. The combination was intoxicating!

Wesley didn't bother with missionary. He spun her onto her elbows and knees and mounted her that way. Like before she was tight, but knowing she liked it rough he kept pushing until he was balls deep. Then he fucked her hard. Jen whimpered and moaned into the mattress as he roughly fucked her. He reached under her and pinched her nipples, and she came for the first time. As he got close he twisted her head around and kissed her. She welcomed his tongue in her mouth (just as she welcomed his cock in her pussy), and they kissed and tongued each other as they both came.

They both collapsed onto the bed. Jen panted into the mattress with Wes on top of her. Her body felt so fucked, so used. She loved it! He'd made her cum twice on his cock, and both times had been intense, toe curling, wonderful! She hadn't been fucked so good, felt so sexually satisfied, since ... well, since Colin. The realization made her feel guilty. She pushed it from her mind. She couldn't deal with those feelings right now, not with Wesley's half hard (yet still big) cock still inside her.

Wesley leaned up on his elbows, taking his weight off Jen. He pulled his cock from her pussy. He was so long it seemed to take forever, and the rubbing across her clit sent tingles of pleasure through her body. Despite just cumming (twice!) she felt the beginnings of passion build in her, and she wondered if they had time to do it again.

After pulling out Wesley looked at Jen's backside. God she was sexy! Her long blonde hair partially matted down her slim toned back, her tight ass, her long legs.

Wesley looked at her pussy. Now after their fucking, her lips were red and swollen, and they gaped apart a bit. His milky cum leaked out of her pussy and down her thigh.

"Are you okay?" Jen said looking over her shoulder.

"Yeah," Wesley said, still looking at his sperm in her pussy. He asked "You're on birth control right?"

Jen turned to her side, frowning at him. Now he asks? After fucking her three times, cumming inside her three times? What if she wasn't on birth control? What if he'd gotten her pregnant? Jen suddenly realized Wes was the kind of guy to shirk his responsibilities if he got a girl pregnant, just like he'd done nothing on the birth control end with her (like, hello, offer to wear a condom?).

She thought of Mike and their first time. Even though he'd desperately wanted inside her, he'd asked about birth control. Jen had no doubt if Mike - her darling Mike - if he got a girl pregnant, he'd own up to his responsibilities.

So why was she here with Wes?

"I'm on the pill," she told him. Then she abruptly got out of bed, pulling on her clothes. "I've got to go."

"Come on, stay for a while," Wesley said, reaching for her.

"I can't do this Wes," Jen said as she finished dressing. "Please, don't call me again." Then she left.

The next day Jen tried to think of something special she could do for Mike. She knew Mike had a thing for legs and feet. She put on pantyhose and the black high heels and took pictures of herself. She emailed the pictures to Mike.

Mike called her almost immediately; fuck the cell phone bill. "Are you trying to drive me crazy?" he asked.

"I guess you like the pictures," she said giggling.

"It's torture," Mike said. "Not fair."

"I just want to make sure you're thinking about me and not those English girls," Jen said with a smile in her voice. "In case you run into Emma Watson. Don't even try to say you don't have a thing for her." Jen had seen pictures on the internet. After Harry Potter, Emma cut her hair short and started wearing stiletto high heels.

"She's kind of young," Mike said with a laugh. How old was she, 17? "And a movie star."

"So, you're saying Emma's on your bucket list?" Jen scoffed, suddenly irritated.

"What?"

"If you had the chance, you'd do Emma Watson," Jen said irritably.

"Baby, what are you talking about?" Mike said not knowing where this was coming from. "Of course I wouldn't."

"Yeah right," Jen said dismissively. Why was she going so psycho? To buy time she said "I'm PMSing. I've got a migraine." She was lying about the PMSing. But she did have the beginnings of a migraine. She'd had them sporadically all her life, since puberty.

"I'm sorry baby," Mike said empathically. "I wish I was there to take care of you."

"I do too," Jen said under her breath.

After hanging up, Jen sat in bed and hugged her knees to her chest. What the fuck was she doing? She'd wanted to do something special for Mike, and then got bitchy.

Maybe it was her cheating. If she could cheat, why couldn't Mike? Maybe he had a lover in Cambridge, just like she had Wes in Hershey. How ironic would that be? She hugged her knees to her chest even closer. Mike with someone? She could NOT deal with that. But didn't she deserve it?

The next weekend Jen went to a club with Allie and some of her other sorority sisters. Brian showed up. That wasn't a surprise, because Brian was local and he and Allie were becoming an item. What WAS a surprise was Brian showing up with some of his friends, including Wesley.

"What are you doing here?" Jen whispered to Wes when they had a moment alone.

"I wanted to see you," Wesley whispered back.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Jen whispered derisively.

"What do you want me to do?" Wes said helplessly.

Jen looked at Allie, who was already noticing their whispered conversation. "Stay away from me," she said moving away.

Jen finished her beer and decided to leave. Allie scowled at her for leaving so early, but Jen left anyway. Jen decided to go to the bathroom first, she had to pee.

Wesley was waiting when she got out of the bathroom. He pulled her into a store room. "I used to bartend here," he said as he pulled her into an alcove underneath stairs.

"So you've fucked other girls here?" Jen said challengingly.

"Do you care?" he asked.

"No."

Wesley spun her around and pushed her against the wall. He pulled up her skirt and pulled down her tights and panties. He already had his cock out. He penetrated Jen, practically lifting her out of her flats.

Wes fucked Jen hard and fast, her tights gathered around her knees, on her tip toes (since he was taller by a few inches). Her body shook as she came on his long, thick cock. Then he spun her around, so she faced him as they fucked. Jen kicked off the tights. She wrapped a leg around his ass and planted her lips on his as he came inside her.

"Are you okay?" he asked, brushing her hair from her face. He tenderly kissed her lips, his cock still inside her.

"Yeah," she said, still panting from getting fucked hard and the incredible orgasm he gave her. She pushed against him. "You need to get back."

Wesley reluctantly pulled out of her. He pulled up his pants as Jen pulled up her tights and fixed her skirt. "Are you really leaving?" he asked disappointed. "I'm at the Hilton again."

Jen was tempted. More time with Wesley, alone. Why was she so entranced by this boy?

"I've got to get home," she said. "You won't tell Allie, or Brian, right?"

"Of course not honey," he said.

"I'm not your honey," Jen said. "This is just sex right?"

"Yeah, right, of course," Wesley said immediately. He brushed Jen's hair away from her face again. "Can I call you?"

Jen hesitated, then said "... okay." Feeling awkward, she kissed him on the lips. Then she left.

Jen thought a lot about Wes that week. It made her feel even more guilty, because sex was one thing, but thinking about Wes (instead of Mike) was something else. She didn't understand it. How could she have Mike in her heart, yet still get weak kneed whenever she saw (or even thought about) Wes?
Like Reply
It was like she was infatuated with Wes. Was she? How was that possible, when it was Mike she loved?

Wesley called the next Saturday. "Can you meet?" he asked. "I'm at the Hilton."

"... okay," Jen said after a moment's hesitation. "I have a class." She was taking a seminar that met every other Saturday. "I'll see you after."

"I'll pick you up," Wesley offered.

"No," Jen said immediately, whispering into her phone even though no one was around. "I'll meet you at the Hilton. What's your room number?"

"I'll meet you in the bar," Wesley suggested.

"No," Jen said. She didn't want to risk being seen in the bar, even though it was unlikely at the Hilton. "What's your room?" she asked again.

Wesley told her. "Can you do something for me?" he asked.

"What?"

"Wear those black high heels, you know the ones you wore at Hershey?" he said with a smile in his voice.

"Yeah I know," Jen said hesitantly. They were the only high heels she owned (about 2 ½ inches high), the ones Mike loved seeing her wear. "They're just shoes," she told herself. If wearing them kept Wes hard ... That's what this was about, his hard cock. "Okay," she whispered.

As before, Wes had a six pack of beer in the refrigeration and a bag of weed in his pocket, but he didn't need it this time. He was on top of Jen as soon as she walked in. She kissed him back and groped him as much as he groped her.

Wesley pushed down on her shoulders. Hesitating only a moment, Jen slid down to her knees. She took out his cock and went down on him. Being "forced" to suck him made her dizzy with lust.

After a few minutes, Wesley pulled her up and tore at her clothes. Seeing Jen in the black high heels inflamed him even more. Wesley threw the now naked Jen onto the bed. He quickly got undressed too.

"Put these back on," Wesley said holding the black heels.

"Okay," Jen said impatiently. At only 20 years old she didn't fully appreciate the effect high heels had on some guys. She just wanted Wes's big cock inside her. She quickly put the high heels back on.

Wesley gave her what she wanted. He spun her over onto her elbows and knees. Then he fucked her hard like a slutty dog. Jen loved every moment of it, she loved getting rammed from behind! He made her cum hard before shooting his load inside her.

Jen got out of bed and quickly dressed.

"You're always leaving," Wesley observed sourly.

"I've got to get home," Jen told him. "Mike and I talk every Saturday."

Wesley watched Jen put on her bra and thong, then her skinny jeans and blouse, and finally sneakers (she didn't want to wear the high heels back to the sorority house). She hurriedly brushed her hair, not wanting to have that "freshly fucked" look. Despite rushing with her appearance, she looked incredibly beautiful and achingly hot.

"Mike's a lucky guy," he said.

Jen smiled at him. She softly brushed his cheek with her hand and said "Steph's lucky too." She kissed him tenderly on the lips, and then left.

Jen took a shower back at the sorority house, washing her hair, her breasts, her pussy. She brushed her teeth. She wanted to eliminate all trace of Wes from her body before talking to Mike. In the back of her mind she knew it was idiotic, but she still wanted to do it.

Later as they spoke on the phone, Mike seemed bothered by something. "Are you okay honey?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm good," Mike said. But Jen could tell something was wrong. He sounded sad. Did he suspect? But how could he? She'd been careful not to be seen by anyone, and Mike didn't have any common friends with Wes (other than Allie, and she'd never say anything even if she suspected something). But despite her concerned questioning, Mike continued to tell her everything was fine.

After hanging up, Mike looked out the dark window, alone in his room. He didn't mind being alone. Sometimes it got lonely, but he could deal with that. He was a loner, he preferred being alone.

At least, that was how it used to be, before he started going with Jen. Before they fell in love. Before his being became so entwined with hers.

It was hard to explain. An outgoing person (like Jen) has tons of friends. The absence of one - no matter how important - can be offset by the others, at least partly.

But Mike was a loner. The only person he had - the only person he wanted - was Jen. It wasn't possible for Mike to fill the void of her absence with another person, or 10 people, or a million.

He wasn't used to this. The terrible emptiness of missing another person. The loneliness hurt. It was like a physical pain, an ache in his heart. His fear and insecurity that this time apart would end their relationship - that Jen would fall for another guy and break up with him - made the ache and loneliness even worse.

He had the urge - he wanted - to quit the Barnes Fellowship and go home to Jen. But he didn't want Jen to think he was a pathetic loser. He didn't want to give assholes like Colin something to whisper in her ear, belittling him, calling him a quitter. Also, he needed the Barnes Fellowship on his resume. To compete with the Colins of the world - to compete for his beautiful, bubbly Jen - he needed a good job after graduation. The Barnes Fellowship was his ticket, he had to finish it.

Intellectually, Mike knew the loneliness was magnified by the weekend. During the week he had seminars, labs and research to keep his mind off Jen. On weekends, without those distractions, he felt sometimes like he was falling off an edge into the darkness. For some reason, it was a lot worse on Sundays than Saturdays. And this was just Saturday.

The next morning Wes called Jen. "Can you come over?" he asked.

"You're still at the Hilton?" Jen whispered into her iPhone, her eyes darting around the common room to make sure no one was listening.

"Yeah, I got late checkout, 2pm," Wes told her.

Jen looked at the clock. It was only 930. They'd have 4 hours. Four uninterrupted hours. They could do a lot in 4 hours. Her pussy began tingling.

"Yeah, okay, I'll be there," Jen whispered excitedly. She hurriedly showered and dressed. She washed her hair yesterday, so she didn't have to wash it today, saving her time. She spent time with her makeup though, and picked out one of her sexiest panty and bra sets (even though she knew they wouldn't stay on long). At the last moment she stuffed the black high heels into her bag. She'd put them on at the Hilton parking lot, like yesterday (she didn't want Allie or her other sorority sisters seeing her in them).

Inside Wes's hotel room, like yesterday, Jen started on her knees. Wes sat on the edge of the bed, his legs open, as Jen went down on him. He pulled her head up as he felt his orgasm approach.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," Jen told him with heavy lidded eyes. They had a lot of time, 4 hours. He hadn't yet finished in her mouth. She wanted to taste him.

Wes grinned, realizing he was in for a fun day. He put his hands behind his head and laid back on the bed, closing his eyes and enjoying the glorious pleasure of pretty Jen's mouth.

When Wes came he shot a ton of cum into Jen's mouth. Her cheeks ballooned as she gulped it down her throat. She decided Wes tasted good. The musky taste of a man, not at all unpleasant. "God you cum a lot," she said.

"I'm impressed," Wes said grinning at her.

"That I swallowed it?" she said with a laugh. "Believe me, it's better to swallow. Messy otherwise." Jen emphasized the point with an "ek!" grimace.

"Steph doesn't swallow," Wes said. He shrugged. "She doesn't like blowjobs."

Jen looked down. She didn't like talking about Stephanie. Because it made her think of Mike. "Let's not talk about them, okay?" she said. "Them" being the people they were cheating on.

"Yeah, sure, sorry," Wes said immediately. Wanting to restore the mood, he grabbed the menu and cheerfully asked "Feel like room service?"

"Really?" Jen asked her eyes going wide. She'd never gotten room service before. She looked around the hotel room. "Um, I hope this isn't taking all your savings," she joked with an awkward laugh. She suspected junior marketing execs who worked for Hershey didn't make much money.

"I'm on expense account," Wes said with a laugh.

"Oh," Jen said impressed.

"I work with a couple contractors in State College. Every now and then I can expense it," he explained.

"Awesome," Jen said. That explained why he was in town so often. She glanced at the menu in his hand. "We can really get room service?" she asked hesitantly. She hadn't eaten that morning (other than Wes's cum of course).

Jen got an eggs benedict - her first ever - and Wesley got steak and eggs. "This is so freaking delicious!" she gushed as she chowed down the eggs benedict. It was heavenly!

Wesley smiled at her after they finished. "I think you're overdressed," he said touching the button on her blouse. Jen was still dressed, while he was down to his boxers.

"I get it, I have to pay for the meal now," she joked giving him a crooked grin.

"Yeah, you have to fuck Mr. Hershey," Wesley joked back, referring to how his employer was paying for her meal.

"Oh, um, I'd definitely do a chocolate bar," Jen joked back. She adored chocolate! She reached for the buttons of her blouse. She was ready for sex! That was the one thing she loved more than chocolate - maybe!

"Actually -," Wesley said, stopping her by putting his hand over hers.

"What?"

"How about a strip tease?" he said grinning at her.

"Oh my god are you still thinking about that?" Jen said with a laugh.

"You're a good dancer right?"

"I'm an awesome dancer," Jen said smiling back at him. She was too. Maybe not Dancing With The Stars good, or Broadway diva good - certainly not that. But in clubs, at parties, for strip teases - Jen knew how to move her tight, petite body in ways that ... men found alluring.

"Why not?" Jen thought to herself. They had a lot of time, until 2. And she liked dirty dancing, it was fun.

She stood up and maneuvered Wes so he sat on the edge of the bed. She selected the Sexy playlist on her iPhone. Billy Idol's Eyes Without a Face began playing. Then she moved back to Wes, dropping her iPhone on the bed next to them.
Like Reply
"Here's the rules," she said grinning at him, a sparkle in her eyes. "I can touch you, but you can't touch me," she said moving his hands to his sides. "Got that mister?"

"Got it," Wes said smiling eagerly.

"Good boy," Jen said smiling back at him. She began slowly swaying to the music, dancing between his open legs. She danced so close her chest almost - but didn't quite - touch his face. As she danced, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse until her bra came into view. "You like?" she asked opening her blouse to reveal one of the cups. The bra was unpadded and unlined, so her nipple was clearly visible and dented the thin lacy material.

"Yeah," Wes panted, lunging forward to take her nipple in his mouth.

"Not so fast," Jen teased. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "I wore this bra for you." They smiled at each other.

Then Jen pressed his face against her bust. She moaned and rolled her head back as he greedily sucked her nipple in his mouth through the lace.

"Bad boy," Jen said, breathing hard and taking a step back. She had her cum face on now. "Not allowed to touch, remember?"

"You shoved your tit in my face," Wes pointed out, grinning.

"I'm a girl, I'm supposed to make sense?" she teased smiling at him. She finished taking off her blouse, dropping it on the floor. "Let's take these off," she said, pulling off his boxers and dropping them next to her blouse. She looked at his big cock as it popped out of his underwear. She had a hard time taking her eyes off it, the sight of it made her knees weak. She took off the high heels and shimmied out of her skinny jeans.

"What happened to my strip tease?" Wes teased wearing a big smile.

"You're complaining?" Jen asked as she stepped back into the black high heels.

"I guess not," Wes said with a laugh, looking her up and down. She wore only the bra, thong and high heels. Breaking the rules, he hooked a finger in her panties and pulled her to him. "Did you wear these for me too?"

"Yep," Jen admitted, smiling at him.

Wesley ran his fingers over Jen's firm, flat stomach. "God you've got a great body," he gushed. Not only was she slim, her body was firm and toned, and her skin so perfect it looked air brushed.

"So do you," Jen said running her hands over his chiseled chest. "Lacrosse huh?" she said grinning at him, as if saying "you got this hot body playing lacrosse?"

"You like athletes, don't you?"

"I've been around them all my life," Jen said with a shrug, running her fingertips over Wesley's impressive biceps. "I used to cheer in high school."

"That doesn't surprise me," Wes said. "You look like a cheerleader."

"Um, is that a compliment?" Jen said with a laugh, knowing cheerleaders had a reputation of being stuck up.

"Blonde, pretty, long legs," Wes said grinning. "Yeah, that's a good thing."

"Okay, well ..." Jen said with another laugh.

"You think about cheering for Penn State?" he asked.

"I thought about it," Jen said. "For like 10 seconds," she thought, but didn't say that. Her feelings about cheering were complicated. She considered it a sport, a mix between dancing and gymnastics. But most people didn't. Most people had Wes's attitude, that cheering was just pretty girls rooting for guys. That's what Colin thought and it irritated her. Also, a lot of cheerleaders WERE stuck up snobs (including her probably, at least sometimes).

Wes started pulling her panties down but Jen stopped him. She stepped away from his hands and danced again. She swayed between his open legs, just inches from him, so close he could practically tasted her perfume. His cock throbbed as he watched this sexy, beautiful girl dance in front of him in only a bra, thong and black high heels, especially knowing she'd worn the sexy lingerie especially for him.

"You're so hot," Wes gushed as he continued watching her. "You've got to dance for me again."

"We'll see," Jen said noncommittally, not wanting to make future plans with him. They were fuck buddies after all, not boyfriend/girlfriend.

"How about next time?" he pressed.

"You think there's going to be a next time?" Jen said.

"Yeah I do," he said pulling her to him. He kissed and licked her pussy over her lacy panties. Then he pulled her panties down and licked her clit.

Jen rolled her head back as he licked her clit. It felt good, she loved getting eaten out. Her thoughts flashed to Mike. Mike was the best at that. Wesley was ok but not as good as her boyfriend. But she pushed Mike from her thoughts. She wanted Wesley's body. She craved him. She wanted him inside her, she wanted to cum with him inside her. She wanted to cum on his cock. So she tried not to think about Mike.

Jen pushed Wesley onto the bed. She got on the bed too and straddled his thighs. Another song began playing on her iPhone and she swayed to the rhythmic beat, throwing her hair over her head so her long, soft blonde hair caressed across his face and chest with her every move.

"Fuck Jen," Wes moaned as her soft hair tickled across his chest and face. Enough of the teasing! He put his hands on her hips, about to throw her onto her elbows and knees. He wanted to sink his cock into her and fuck her brains out.

"No, let me," Jen said. She loved when he took control, but this time she wanted to fuck HIM. She reached between their bodies and took hold of his shaft. She shifted position slightly, then lowered herself onto him.

"Ugh god," Jen moaned, her eyes closing as his long thick cock penetrated her. It felt so good!

Wesley moaned too as his cock pushed into Jen's tight, silky smooth pussy. She had the best pussy, he'd never felt better!

"You feel so fucking good," he gushed looking into her eyes.

"So do you," Jen said looking back at him.

They were both on the verge of cumming, even though Jen wasn't moving on him yet. Jen stayed still, his cock deep inside her but not moving. Wes stayed still too. They both knew just one pump, maybe two, and they'd both cum. That's how turned on they were, by each other. So they stayed still, looking into each other's eyes, enjoying the anticipation, the closeness, the intimacy, of the orgasmic pleasure that was just moments away.

The music suddenly stopped, replaced by the sound of Jen's ringtone. Jen looked at her iPhone. It was Mike!

"It's Mike," Jen groaned helplessly.

"Don't answer," Wesley said immediately. They were both so fucking close!

Jen did as Wesley told her. Eventually the ringing stopped. But then Mike called again.

"Fuck!" Wesley said frustrated. "Don't answer."

"I have to, it might be important," Jen said grabbing her iPhone and moving off his cock.

"Stay," Wesley said, clamping his hands on Jen's hips to keep his cock buried inside her.

Jen looked at him for a long moment as her iPhone continued to ring. Finally she gave in, staying on top of him with his cock inside her. "Don't say anything, not a sound," she told him. Wesley nodded agreement.

Jen swiped the screen and put the iPhone to her ear. "Hey baby," she said trying to sound normal. But how was it possible to sound normal impaled on Wesley's big cock?

"Hi baby," Mike said. "What are you doing?"

"Oh um, nothing, just hanging out," Jen said. As she spoke she looked at Wesley. He looked back at her. He had an urgent look on his face. Jen knew he was close to cumming. If he came he'd make noise, there was no avoiding it. She had to finish the call with Mike quickly, she could always call him back after she and Wes were done. "So, um, what are you doing baby?"

"Just hanging too," Mike said. "Another Sunday night."

Jen frowned. Mike sounded sad again, like yesterday. What did he mean by Sunday?

Jen was concerned. She needed to talk to him. The problem was, while her passion had cooled off, Wes's hadn't. If she pulled off his cock now, that little bit of friction might push him over the edge. She knew how her body worked too. If he came, the feel of his cock twitching and pulsing inside her, his cum hitting her walls, that might send her over the edge. There would be no way Mike wouldn't hear that.

Jen put her finger on Wes's lips to remind him to stay quiet. "What's wrong baby?" she asked Mike. "You sound sad."

"I just ... miss you," Mike said. He hated sounding so weak, like a pathetic loser. He just needed to hear Jen's voice, to ward off the darkness, the depression, of another Sunday without her.

"Oh baby," Jen said, tears immediately welling in her eyes. Mike sounded so sad, so alone. And here she was with Wes, filled with his manhood. "It'll be alright baby. I miss you too. We'll be together soon." As she said that tears fell down her cheeks.

Wes reached up and wiped her tears with his fingers. Then he ran his fingertips across Jen's lips. Jen shook her head no. But rather than stopping, Wes moved his fingers to her neck and caressed behind her ear. Jen clenched her jaws shut to keep from moaning.

"I'll be okay," Mike said. He tried to sound cheerful, but Jen knew him too well. He sounded terrible.

"What do you mean by Sunday honey?" Jen asked Mike, trying to keep her voice steady. She jerked her head away from Wes's fingers, frowning at him. But she couldn't get too far away, not with their bodies still connected.

"Sundays are bad," Mike said with a humorless laugh. "Something about the end of the weekend. I always get kind of down."

Jen didn't understand that. She never noticed him depressed on Sundays.

Reading her mind, Mike said "Not when I'm with you."

Jen felt terrible. "Baby I never knew, you should have told me," she said, aching for him. She knew Mike was prone to moodiness. She always assumed that was part of his shyness, his loner personality. But now she saw it was more serious. He sounded so sad and lonely, her heart ached for him.
Like Reply
Wes reached behind Jen and unsnapped her bra. Jen shot him a glare when he tried pulling it off. But she gave in, not wanting to make any noise. Wes pulled her bra from her left arm, and then Jen switched hands holding the phone so he could pull the bra from her right. Wes tossed the bra onto the floor next to her blouse.

"I'll be okay," Mike assured her. "Sorry for calling."

"It's no bother baby, call me anytime," Jen said. Wes cupped her breasts, gently massaging them and thumbing her nipples. Jen rolled her head back at the pleasure. She barely kept from moaning. She was so close.

So was Wes, and he couldn't stand it anymore. He began moving under Jen, moving his cock in an out of her. As he did he continued to rub her nipples. Jen threw her head forward, one hand still holding the phone to her ear, the other on Wes's chest for balance.

"I'm thinking about going to a movie," Mike said with a short humorless laugh. Movies always cheered him up.

"That's - good - baby," Jen struggled to say through clenched teeth as Wes slowly fucked her. She looked desperately at Wes, silently imploring him to stop. But he was too lost in lust, he couldn't stop. "Call me later - after - after the movie," she panted into the phone.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked. "You sound funny."

"Just ... running around," Jen gasped as Wes quickened his pace. "I've ... got to go honey," she said, desperately trying to keep her words from sounding like a moan. Wes pinched her nipples, causing her to roll her head back again.

"I really miss you Jen," Mike said. "I love you."

Tears flowed down Jen's cheeks as she heard the sadness in Mike's voice. "I love you too baby," she said. She was on the verge of cumming. From the desperate look on Wes's face she knew he was too. "Call me later," she said, then she hit the "end" button on the iPhone screen. She dropped the phone on the bed next to them. She looked at Wes through tear stained eyes.

"He'll be okay," Wes assured her, even as he continued to fuck her. "You'll be okay."

"No I won't," she told him.

Wes pulled her down to him. Jen wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. Wes felt the wetness of her tears against his cheek as he climaxed. He rammed her hard, his hips violently jerking up and down as he shot his load into her pussy.

Wes's orgasm pushed Jen over the edge. Lost in lust, she desperately pushed her tongue into his mouth as she came on his cock, and she tongued him as her body shook with the intense pleasure of her orgasm.

After cumming, Jen rolled off Wes and curled into a ball, sobbing and shaking uncontrollably.

Author's note: There are 2 movies with great scenes of a wife/girlfriend fucking another man while talking with her husband/boyfriend on the phone. One is Internal Affairs with Richard Gere. Gere is the lover fucking another man's wife. This movie also has a scene where Gere fingers another wife in a restaurant with her husband sitting on the other side. The other movie is Cruel Intentions 3. Both these movies (especially Internal Affairs) inspired this scene with Jen impaled on Wes's cock, on the verge of cumming, as she talked to Mike on the phone.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 07

Continuing Book 1: Cheating. This Part 7 continues the flashback from Part 6.

Jen hated herself, despised herself. Many times the next week she thought about calling Mike and breaking up. Not because she wanted to. But because she didn't deserve him.

But she didn't, because she was selfish. She didn't want to give him up. She loved him. Even though she was cheating on him.

"What's up with you?" Allie asked later that week. "You're quiet lately."

"Nothing, I'm fine," Jen said, feigning an unconcerned shrugged. She'd decided not to tell Allie about her affair.

"You're pissed at me right?" Allie lamented. "About what I said about Mike. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sure he's great in bed."

"He's not though," Jen admitted, her melancholy making her reflective. "I mean, he is and he isn't. When we make love it's wonderful, it's sweet. But ..."

"No fireworks," Allie said completing her sentence. This didn't surprise her. Mike didn't strike her as the "fucking machine" type.

"Yeah," Jen admitted, looking down. "I mean, sometimes ... but yeah."

Allie looked at Jen a long time, studying her. "Is that why you're upset? Because sex with Mike isn't great?"

"I mean ... I don't know," Jen said. "I'm upset because I'm cheating on Mike," she thought to herself. She didn't say that to Allie of course.

Allie leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. "You know, life isn't all about great sex," she said sagely.

"What?" Jen said.

"Think about all the great romances," Allie said. She rattled them off on her fingers. "You know, Shakespeare and Jane Austen, Gone with the Wind, Romeo and Juliet. They're about love, not sex."

Jen stared at Allie. This was so ... mature. So unlike Allie. "Sooo, what are you saying?" she asked.

"I'm saying, it's okay to love bubble boy even if he's no tiger in bed," Allie said.

"You wanted me to cheat on him," Jen said incredulously.

"I want you to have fun," Allie corrected her. "I want US to have fun. There's a difference."

"So you think cheating is okay?" Jen said frowning.

"Sex isn't love," Allie said. "You're only 20, do you really know what love is? Besides, if you still love Mike after fucking another guy, why does it matter?"

"Not exactly conventional advice," Jen said with a frown.

"I'm not a conventional girl," Allie said. "Neither are you." She shrugged. "Don't get me wrong. I kinda like Mike. He's grown on me."

"Really?" Jen said with an amazed laugh.

"Yeah, believe it or not," Allie said with a laugh back. "Too bad you're not MST," she said handing Jen a paper. "You could visit Mike."

"What?" Jen asked taking the paper. She read it. The paper announced an upcoming trip to London for some of Penn State's gifted math, science and technology students. Her heart sank, as she definitely wasn't MST. "I wish I could go. I'm worried about Mike. He's really lonely."

"That's ironic, a loner's lonely," Allie said with a laugh.

Jen shot a glare at Allie, shutting her up. Then she looked back at the paper, reading the list of students going on the trip. She frowned seeing one of the names on the list. It gave her an idea though.

Maria Fernandez was in the big common room of Kappa Phi, text books all around her. She looked up as her friend Julie approached, an excited curious look on her face. "What's up?" Maria asked.

"Jenny Johnson is here, she wants to talk to you," Julie said.

"About what?" Maria asked warily.

"I don't know."

A few minutes later Jen joined Maria in the Kappa Phi common room. She looked at the books strewn all around Maria. Differential Equations, Thermodynamics, Physics. She felt intimidated. Not only was Maria beautiful (unofficially the 2nd prettiest girl on campus), she was also really smart. "Um, this is impressive," Jen said with an awkward laugh, fingering the spine of Maria's Physical Chemistry text book.

"I guess," Maria said, being just as hesitant and wary as Jen. The two girls didn't really know each other. They knew of each other, but had never really spoken. But the stupid calendar had kinda made them rivals. "You're lucky, you've got Einstein as your personal tutor."

"I guess," Jen said with another hesitant laugh. "Um, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I read you're going to London over Thanksgiving."

"Yeah, that's why I'm cramming, to get ahead," Maria said.

"You know my boyfriend is at Cambridge?" Jen said, purposely saying "my boyfriend" to stake her claim. "He's kinda homesick. It'd be nice if he could hang with you guys a little."

"Oh," Maria said, surprised. She said immediately "Sure, Mike can hang with us. I'll talk to Professor Sloan." Sloan was head of the math department and one of the chaperones for the trip. "He's on Mike's dissertation committee, I'm sure he'll be okay with it."

"Okay then ...," Jen said nodding slowly. She didn't like Maria's enthusiasm. And how did she know who was on HER boyfriend's freaking dissertation committee?

"Are you going home for Thanksgiving?" Wes asked, talking to Jen on the phone.

"No, I avoid home," Jen said with a humorless laugh. Airplane tickets were expensive, but that was mostly an excuse. She didn't have much of a relationship with her father, and she didn't like seeing how he treated her mother. She'd rather stay at the sorority house, that's what she did most holidays.

"Stay with me in Hershey," Wes urged her.

"Aren't you seeing Steph?"

"Just a couple days," Wes said. "She has to work at the hospital. Residents get the worse hours."

"I can't stay all that time," Jen said. She was whispering, even though she was alone in her room.

"Why not?" Wes said. "Mike's in England, Steph's working, your house is empty. It'd be great." He added with a laugh, "We might even get out of bed once or twice."

Jen couldn't help smiling. "You're so bad," she said. His offer was tempting. "Okay, maybe a day or two."

"That's all?" he asked sounding disappointed. He knew Thanksgiving break was almost 2 weeks.

"We'll see," Jen said with a laugh.

Jen squirmed from under Wes, her body (like his) damp with sweat. She was still panting from getting fucked hard from behind, but she wanted to check her phone.

"Are you waiting for something?" Wes asked as he lit a cigarette. Jen had been checking her phone ever since arriving earlier that day. "Want one?"

Jen shook her head no, focused on her phone. She was a social smoker and enjoyed a cigarette after sex (not with Mike though; he didn't smoke). But she didn't feel like one as she checked her emails and texts.

"What's up?" he asked again.

"I'm waiting for a text from Mike," Jen told him, looking frustrated at no messages from Mike. "He's meeting up with some Penn Staters today in London."

"Oh okay, cool," Wes said with an uncaring shrug.

Jen pulled her knees up to her chin, staring at her iPhone as if willing a message from Mike.

"Is something wrong?" Wes asked.

Jen shrugged. She didn't want to get into it with Wes, but she felt like she had to say something. "This girl - Maria - has the hots for Mike."

Wes got it. "So you're worried he's going to hook up with her?" he said with a laugh. "That'd be ironic."

"Shut up okay?" Jen snapped. "How would you like it if it was Steph?"

"I wouldn't," Wes admitted. "Kind of hypocritical though, right?"

Jen shrugged. She couldn't help the way she felt. She continued to stare at her iPhone.

"I'm going home," she said suddenly getting up.

"You just got here," Wes objected.

"I need to be home when Mike calls," Jen said. She hurriedly dressed and left.

The drive from Hershey back to State College was monotonous. She was tired from the earlier drive to Hershey, sex with Wes, and now the drive back to State College. She stopped at a rest station to clear her head and get some caffeine. The good thing about Pennsylvania rest stops, they all had Starbucks.

She checked her iPhone again. Nothing. Why hadn't Mike texted or called her? Was he with Maria? Well, yes, she knew he was with Maria and the other Penn Staters, that was the whole point of today, to lift his spirits by hanging around people he knew. The last time he texted was right before meeting everyone at Trafalgar Square. He'd promised to text later to check in. So why hadn't he?!

Looking at her watch, Jen saw it was 3pm her time. So it would be evening in London. Did Mike go to Maria's room? Were they having sex? Jen couldn't stand the thought.

She glared at her phone. Why didn't Mike call or text her? She felt like screaming!

Jen almost jumped when her phone rang. It was Mike!

"Hello?" she said, acting calm and composed. She wanted to scream "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!" but she didn't want to let on how psycho she was feeling.

"Hey baby, I'm on the train back to Cambridge," Mike said.

"Oh okay," Jen said feigning unconcerned nonchalance. "Have fun today?"

"Yeah, it was fun, I'm glad you talked me into meeting everyone," Mike said. He sounded in way better spirits. Jen felt better hearing his cheery voice.

"How's Maria?" Jen asked, intensely interested but forcing her voice to be indifferent.

"She's good," Mike said. "We hung out."

"Um, okay," Jen said, frowning.

"I'm glad I went, thanks for suggesting it baby," he said. He definitely sounded better.

After hanging up, Jen obsessed over what Mike said. "We hung out." What the fuck did that mean?

Well, at least Mike was on his way home, he wasn't with Maria anymore. For a moment she considered driving back to Wes in Hershey. But no. Their sex earlier that day hadn't been good, she'd been too distracted about Mike. She still was, so her interest in more sex with Wes was about zero.
Like Reply
She was glad Mike was feeling better. Really glad, and relieved. But it bothered her it was Maria who made him feel better. Jen was being irrational, she knew that. It was her idea after all.

It was something about Mike. She liked he was shy. She thought it was charming. Just as important, it meant he didn't talk to other girls. That was how she wanted it. She was intensely jealous, she wanted him all to herself.

Jen shrugged. Maybe Allie was right, Mike was her bubble boy.

Right after the holidays, Jen went to a frat party at Omega Nu. She went because Omega Nu was Kappa Phi's brother frat. She knew Maria would be there.

Jen saw Maria on the other side of the room. She mingled, doing her bubbly social butterfly thing, gradually working her way over to Maria. She "accidentally" bumped into her. "Oh hi Maria," Jen said, feigning surprise at seeing her. "Um ... how was London? You saw Mike right?"

"God, all he did was talk about you!" Maria said disgustedly, slurring her words. She held a red Solo cup of beer, and was way drunk. "Jen this, Jen that, she's so pretty inside and out. And smart too. Gawd! That boy's so in love with you."

"Oh," Jen said pleasantly surprised. All Mike did was talk about her? She suddenly liked Maria Fernandez.

"Yep, you've got him wrapped around your finger," Maria said, swaying back and forth and grabbing Jen's arm to keep from falling over.

"That's good, because I love him," Jen said.

"You dooooo?" Maria slurred. She drunkenly said "That's sooooo sweet!" Then her face turned green. "I think I'm gonna be sick.'

"Oh come on honey," Jen said hurriedly guiding Maria outside. She held up Maria's hair as she got sick in the bushes.

Jen left Maria in the care of her girlfriends. Then, as they previously planned, she drove to the We Are bar to meet Allie.

As she drove she couldn't get the silly smile off her face. She was SO relieved and happy! Mike had spent the day with a pretty girl and all he did was talk about HER!

Jen was only half surprised to see Brian and Wes with Allie (along with half a dozen other friends). She was surprised though to see Ricky there, the handsome guy renting Mike's apartment. He explained he knew Brian.

Allie poured Jen a beer from the pitcher. She was careful to sit away from Wes and didn't talk to him other than a quick casual hello.

"Gotta go," Ricky said, getting up as he gulped down his beer. "I'm going with buddies to Atlantic City. We're busing down tonight."

Wes met up with Jen later by the bathrooms. "Want to get together?" he asked.

Jen looked at him, tempted. Her concern and worry for Mike had pushed her sexual desires aside, made everything else secondary. But now she knew he was okay, and not interested in Maria ...

"Are you at the Hilton?" she whispered.

"I'm bunking with Brian this weekend," Wes whispered back. Hotels were expensive, he couldn't always stay at one. "How about Mike's apartment?" he asked. With Ricky on his way to Atlantic City, it was empty.

"No," Jen said.

"Why not?"

"It's his apartment."

Wes didn't understand. Why did it matter? He offered, "I've got my car."

Jen didn't want to do it in a car. She - her body - was disappointed, it looked like they wouldn't be able to hook up tonight.

"Come on," Wes urged her, putting his hand on her back just above her ass, and moving close so they almost touched. Jen felt weak-kneed smelling his cologne and being so close to him. "Let's go to Mike's place," he said, moving his hand down and caressing her ass.

Jen's resolve crumbled. After just a few moments she said "... okay." She added firmly "Not in his bed."

"Okay fine," Wes said, giving her a "whatever" shrug.

"I don't feel good being here," Jen said later, looking around the apartment she shared with Mike over the summer. Being in her boyfriend's apartment with another man.

Wes pulled her into his arms, oblivious to Jen's concerns. Jen melted into him, her misgivings soon replaced by her passion and urgent need for his body.

"I missed you," Wes said between kisses. They hadn't had a good fuck since before Thanksgiving. "Missed your body," he said fondling her.

"Yeah," Jen agreed, kissing him back, running her hands over his chest, pressing her body against his. She wanted him so bad!

They tore at each other's clothes. Wes edged her towards the bedroom. "No Wes," Jen reminded him.

"Oh yeah," he said. They got on the sofa. There, Wes fucked her hard until they both had mind blowing orgasms.

Afterwards Wes had his arm around Jen on the floor. "This would be a lot more comfortable if we were in bed," he said. "Where are we going to sleep? The floor?"

Jen didn't answer at once. When she finally did it wasn't about his question. She said "I love Mike, I don't get why I cheat."

"I love Stephanie," Wes said with a shrug. "I need more sometimes."

"You know how selfish that sounds?"

"You're putting this all on me?"

"No," Jen admitted. "We're both selfish. We're terrible." She looked down. "I don't get why I can't resist you."

"That's a bad thing?" Wes laughed, hugging her closer.

"Yeah it's bad," Jen said, frowning at him but not resisting as he pulled her to him. "I love Mike. I shouldn't be here with you."

"Sometimes people fit together," Wes said lightly stroking Jen's long blonde hair. "We were immediately attracted to each other. I know I was. I think about you a lot."

Jen understood what he was saying. They were drawn to each other. It was a physical thing, chemicals and endorphins pulling them together. "You shouldn't be thinking about me," she said softly.

"Do you think about me?" he asked.

Yes, she did think about him. More than she should. But she didn't want to admit that to him (or herself). "This is supposed to be just sex, remember?"

"Yeah but ... have you thought, if you weren't with Mike and I wasn't with Steph, we'd be good together?"

"I don't want to go there Wes," Jen said.

"Come on, answer me," he said, pressing for an answer.

"Okay then, no," Jen said dismissively.

"Okay, rejection," Wes said with a resigned laugh.

"I'm here with you right? Not exactly rejection," Jen said with a laugh back.

"So why wouldn't we be good together?" he said smiling.

Jen shrugged. After a few moments she said "Because you'd cheat on me. And I'd probably cheat on you."

Wes's smile disappeared and they were silent for long moments. Then he caressed her arm. He kissed her cheek and said "Want to go again?"

"Yeah," Jen said. Their lips came together, and they fucked again.

Afterwards, Jen got a spare blanket and they got on the sofa. Wes spooned her and quickly fell asleep.

Jen didn't feel good about sleeping with Wes, not in Mike's apartment. Moving carefully so as not to wake Wes, she untangled her body from his and silently crept into the bedroom.

There were 2 beds there, set up to be shared by roommates (it was college after all). Jen got into Mike's bed. The bed smelled like him. She hugged the pillow and looked into the darkness, not able to sleep. Was that why she couldn't resist Wes? Because her body was somehow connected to his? It made sense, sort of. She got weak-kneed around him. It was like her body craved his, she got wet just thinking about him.

That'd been the way it'd been with Colin, at the beginning of their relationship. Not with Mike though, not really. She enjoyed sex with Mike, but it wasn't passionate, sweaty, animalistic, desperate sex like with Colin and Wes.

Was that a bad thing? She thought about what Allie said, sex isn't love. Allie also questioned whether she knew what love was. So far in her life, Jen'd had 3 major relationships. Colin, Mike and now Wes. She thought she loved Mike, but she craved sex with Wes and thought about him a lot. Was Allie right, she didn't know what love was?

Jen hooked up with Wes the next weekend. Brian took Allie skiing so they used his place.

Wes called again the weekend after. "Let's meet at the Hilton," he said with a grin in his voice. "I'll expense it to Hershey. Breakfast in bed again."

"I can't, Mike is coming home for Christmas," Jen whispered. It seemed like she was always whispering nowadays.

"I thought he gets back next week," Wes pointed out.

"Yeah but ..." Jen couldn't risk her body showing signs of her affair. Sometimes Wes left marks, little love bites, scratches. He was big and fucked her hard, leaving her pussy swollen and red. It always took a few days to look normal again. For obvious reasons, she couldn't risk Mike coming home with her body looking used.

It was more than that though. Her sweet boyfriend was coming home. Earlier in the semester, when Christmas and Mike's homecoming were so far away, Jen was able to rationalize her affair as just a harmless fling, not even cheating really. But she couldn't do that with Mike coming home next week. She needed to get Wes out of her head. She was Mike's again, all of her, her body, her heart, her thoughts.

Wes heard it in her voice. "What happens after Christmas?" he asked. "Can I see you?"

"I don't know Wes," Jen said. "Mike will go back to Cambridge, but he'll only be there until April."

"That's 4 months," he said.

"I can read a calendar Wes," Jen pointed out. "You're with Steph, I'm with Mike. What we're doing is wrong."

"We're helping each other through a tough period," Wes said. "Don't decide now, okay? Let's talk after Christmas."

Mike got home a week later. They stayed together in his room at the frat house (Sam went home for Christmas). They visited Jen's parents for Christmas eve and Christmas day, flying back to State College the day after.

Jen and Mike reconnected, spending a lot of time in his bedroom. It wasn't all sex (although there was a lot of that). They talked and laughed a lot and were constantly touching - hugging, holding hands, sitting close so their shoulders touched.

Their sex wasn't fireworks, but it was emotionally fulfilling. Jen loved when Mike was inside her, she loved when their bodies were connected. She didn't always cum from intercourse - in fact she usually didn't with Mike - but emotionally and spiritually he completely satisfied her. Also, Mike unselfishly got her off a lot with his tongue, so he took care of her physically needs too.
Like Reply
Jen was completely happy and content. Their time together reminded her why she fell in love with him. She'd never forgotten, but it renewed her commitment to him.

Mike's parents visited the week between Christmas and New Year's. One night they went to the We Are bar for dinner. The pub had the best burgers, seafood gumbo and Irish fries in State College and Mike's mom was tired of turkey, stuffing and green bean casserole.

Mike's mom made Jen nervous, but she seemed to be accepting that maybe her relationship with Mike was more than a temporary thing. Mom continued to frown at Jen every now and then (thinking Jen too wild and popular for her shy son), but at least she wasn't doing the cold shoulder thing anymore.

Jen was talking to Mike's dad when her back stiffened and she lost her train of thought. Wes was there, across the room! What the fuck?!

Wes saw her from across the room and smiled. Jen immediately looked away.

"Something wrong Jen?" dad asked.

"Oh, um, yeah," Jen sputtered. "Um, maybe one beer too much," she said forcing a laugh, trying to cover her shock and confusion. Mom shot her a disapproving look at the beer comment, but it was infinitely better Mom thought she drank too much than cheated on her son.

"Are you okay baby?" Mike asked taking her hand.

"I'm okay baby," Jen said back, squeezing his hand. Dad grinned at Mom, noting the young couple's common, affectionate use of "baby." The beautiful and bubbly Jen had, of course, enchanted Mike's dad.

A little later Jen went to the bathroom. Wes was there when she left the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" Jen hissed at him.

"Come on Jen, you know I come here all the time," Wes said reasonably.

"Stay away from me," she told him and walked away.

Mike noticed Jen's tension when she got back. "Are you okay?" he asked rubbing her arm.

"Yeah, but um, maybe we should go home," she said. She wanted to leave before Mike noticed Wes there. It was getting late (especially for Mike's older parents) so everyone agreed. Mom and Dad went home the next day.

Tony-Tony was throwing a New Year's eve party at his apartment. Everyone was going, many returning to State College early for the party. Jen was lukewarm about going. Mike had to go back to Cambridge soon, so she wanted to spend every second possible alone with him. But Mike insisted they go, knowing a person as outgoing and extroverted as Jen needed to socialize to feed her soul.

The huge game room in Tony's apartment building was packed with partygoers. Despite her reluctance over going, Jen soon found herself having fun, laughing and bopping around like a social butterfly. As it approached midnight, Jen felt a hand on her elbow. Her smile disappeared when she saw who it was. Wes.

"What are you doing here?" Jen whispered, nervously looking around for Mike. She didn't see him.

"Tony's my friend too," Wes pointed out, his tone adding a "duh" to his words. "I need to talk to you."

"Are you crazy?" Jen whispered, again looking around for Mike.

"Jen, come on, we know each other, it's okay to talk," Wes said.

Jen knew Wes was right. She was talking to everyone else, why not Wes? It was all innocent. "Okay, what do you want?" she asked, forcing herself not to look around for Mike again as that only made her look guilty. "Is Steph here?"

"Yeah, she's talking to Brian and Allie someplace," Wes said. "Can you get away tomorrow? For an hour or two?"

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Jen asked incredulously.

"God I miss your body," Wes said, running his finger across her stomach.

Jen swatted his hand away. "Don't touch me," she growled in a low voice.

Undeterred, Wes grinned and looked her up and down. "Nice dress," he said. "I like your shoes."

Jen flushed. She was wearing her "little black" interview dress and black high heels. Wes had fucked her in the dress and high heels when she visited the Hershey marketing department. Since then she'd worn the high heels for Wes on more than one of their hookups. The memory of those hookups - of getting fucked so good by Wes - made her moist.

"You miss me too, right?" he said, reading her flushed face. "I'm about to bust a nut, seeing you. How about it, tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is freaking New Year's day," Jen whispered in a chastising tone.

"Tell Mike you're gonna work out," Wes suggested. "I'll tell Steph the same thing. I'll meet you by the gym. At 2."

"You're crazy," Jen said. But Wes heard indecision in her voice. He could tell she was tempted. It was something chemical, a compatibility, they couldn't resist it, their bodies ached for each other.

Jen gave Wes another look before turning away. She maneuvered through the crowd, looking for Mike. She felt flushed, her pussy moist, she was practically panting. She couldn't let Mike see her like this. She turned towards the makeshift bar. She needed a drink. She gulped down a vodka shot, then carrying a red Solo cup of beer, she went in search of Mike.

When midnight struck Jen melted into Mike's arms and they kissed. They were in a sea of humanity, surrounded by countless balloons being batted around and everyone laughing and drinking in the New Year. Everyone was kissing, some kisses passionate, some loving (like Mike and Jen's), some platonic. Mike and Jen were momentarily separated by a wall of people. Seeing his opportunity, Wes walked up to Jen. "How about a kiss?" he asked giving her a charming, boyish grin.

"No Wes," she said firmly, looking around for Mike.

"Just a friendly kiss," Wes said. He abruptly pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his. It was anything but a friendly kiss, way more passionate than platonic. When Jen finally pulled away she was panting. Her nipples were hard and she was soaking. She wanted to fuck Wes!

But then reality hit. Shooting Wes a glare, she turned to search for Mike. Luckily, most people were drunk and still kissing, so no one noticed Wes passionately kissing her (or if they did they assumed it was just drunken partying).

Sometime later Jen found herself with Mike in a small circle talking to Allie, Brian, Wes and Steph. Jen of course felt incredibly uncomfortable, holding onto her boyfriend's arm while talking to her lover's fiancée.

"Hey Jen, Wesley says you're interning at Hershey this summer," Allie said with a grin. "Cool gig."

"Um, well, maybe," Jen said awkwardly. "I guess I still have to officially interview." Feeling like she should say something nice about her fiancée, she looked at Steph and added "Wes was great introducing me around."

"I think Wesley and I saw you at the We Are bar once," Steph said to Jen.

"Oh did you?" Jen sputtered. "I don't think I saw you and Wes." Realizing she was probably sounding like she was hiding something, she forced a laugh and said "I'm a lush, I was probably drunk."

Mike noticed Jen calling Wesley "Wes," while everyone else (including his fiancée Steph) called him "Wesley." He asked Jen about it later. "Why's everyone call him Wesley, and you call him Wes?" he asked.

"Oh did I? I don't know," Jen stammered, pretending like it was a blonde moment. Mike frowned but didn't pursue it.

Both Mike and Jen drank too much at Tony's party, so they slept late and then nursed mild hangovers after lunch. As the effects of the hangovers wore off, Jen's horniness returned. Her body was still charged up from her encounters with Wes last night. She looked at the clock. It was 1:15. Wes would be at the gym at 2. She could meet him, go someplace for a quick fuck, and then be back with Mike before dinner time. Her body craved Wes, she wanted him inside her, she wanted him to pound her from behind like a slutty dog. God she was so horny!

Mike was lazing in bed, watching ESPN. Jen sat next to him. "Feeling better honey?" she asked him, affectionately brushing her fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, you?" Mike asked smiling at her.

"Yeah, better," she said hugging him. She smiled at him and gave him a brief, affectionate kiss. She kissed him again, longer. She kissed him yet again, this time slipping her tongue into his mouth.

Mike quickly got the message. He wrapped his arms around Jen and returned her kisses. Jen unbuttoned Mike's shirt as he fondled her. She urgently pulled off his pants as he kissed her and groped her tits.

Jen kicked off her jeans and tights. She desperately wanted Mike to take her from behind and fuck her rough and hard like a cheap whore. But she knew that wasn't in Mike's gentle nature. She could ask him to fuck her hard like a slutty dog, beg him to take her that way this time. But she didn't, being too afraid of acting different. She didn't want Mike to see a change in her and suspect something.

So instead Jen got on top of Mike. That was his favorite position, with her on top. She lowered herself on him until he was all the way inside. Then she moved up and down on him. She didn't fuck him frantically (like she yearned for), but slow and deliberately. There was passion and intensity there, but mostly love, as they hugged and kissed each other as she slowly moved up and down his shaft.
Like Reply
Maybe it was because Mike was still partially hung over, but for whatever reason, he didn't cum fast. Jen worked him, adjusting her movements so the flat of his cock rubbed across her clit. Her strokes were short because his cock was short. She felt him inside her, but he didn't stretch her. She yearned for LONG strokes and the FULLNESS of a big thick cock. God she was so horny! For the first time in their relationship -the very first time - Jen wished her boyfriend was bigger. She wished he was longer and thicker. She wished he was more aggressive. She wished he'd throw her on the bed and roughly fuck her brains out.

Mike held off long enough so she was able to cum. But it was only a mild orgasm, not the mind blowing, hair splitting, toe curling orgasms she got from Wes (and from Colin, in her past).

Afterwards, Jen snuggled with Mike. This was the best part, being in the arms of the man she loved. But even though her heart was filled with love, she couldn't help looking at the clock. It was only 130. Their sex had lasted barely 15 minutes. Wes would be at the gym at 2. Thirty minutes. More than enough time to clean up, dress and hurry over. She could meet Wes there and get the hard fucking her body desperately needed.

It would be easy, Mike was already half asleep. She'd let Wes take her while Mike napped. Let Wes fuck her from behind like a slutty dog. Then she'd come home to Mike.

Mike would never know. She'd make it up to him. She'd snuggle with Mike, lavish him with oodles of attention all night long. Then later before bed she'd give him a blowjob. And tomorrow morning too, she'd go down on him again. How was this not a good plan?

But Jen knew it was a disaster of a plan. First of all, her pussy would look used after being with Wes. But mostly, she couldn't do that to her sweet, gentle boyfriend.

Jen sighed, forcing her horniness and desire away. She pulled Mike's arm tighter around her. He was sleeping after their afternoon sex. Looking away from the clock, she closed her eyes and tried to nap too.

Jen's iPhone buzzed. She looked at the screen. It was a text from Wes again. The first word of the text was "INTERNSHIP!"

It was the beginning of February, a month since Mike returned to Cambridge. Wes had been repeatedly calling and texting her. Why couldn't he leave her alone? Mike was coming home in April, less than 3 months away. She wanted to be faithful. No more cheating.

Normally Jen didn't answer Wes's calls or read his texts. In fact, she hadn't spoken to him since the New Year's Eve party. Curious this time, she opened the text. It said: "INTERNSHIP! Ignore me if you want. But if you want the summer internship you better call."

Jen frowned and sighed. After a moment she called Wes. "What's up?" she asked.

"Oh, so you're not dead, I wasn't sure," Wes said sarcastically.

"Come on Wes," Jen said wearily. She didn't want to get into it, and Wes very well knew why she hadn't responded. "What's up with the internship?"

"All business huh?" Wes said with sarcasm in his voice again. "Whatever," he said relenting. "If you want the internship you have to come in for a formal interview. My boss likes you, but it's a requirement."

Jen thought about it. A marketing internship would look really good on her resume. She'd have to deal with Wes but she could handle him, especially since Mike would be there living with her in Hershey. Making a decision, she said "Okay, when?"

Jen had to interview with 4 people in the marketing department. Wes ushered her around from one interview to the next. "I'm your sponsor, I'm supposed to chaperone you around," he said, explaining Hershey's summer interview process.

"Okay," Jen said with a shrug.

"Don't sound so excited," Wes said sarcastically. Jen didn't reply.

A little later, as they walked from Jen's second interview to her third, Wes asked "So you hate me."

"I don't hate you Wes," Jen said. "It had to end."

Wes was silent a few moments. Then he asked "How's Mike?"

"He's awesome," Jen said enthusiastically. Mike had been excited about her interview, he was so incredibly supportive. "How's Steph?"

"Fine," Wes said with a shrug. He looked lost in thought for a moment. Then he grinned and said "Nice dress by the way."

Jen flushed. She was wearing the same black interview dress and heels. "Don't be a jerk okay?" she whispered. "I don't have a lot of money, it's the only business outfit I have, okay?"

"Sorry," Wes whispered back, feeling like an ass.

After the 4th interview, Wes said "Some of us are going to Houlihan's ..."

"I think I'll just crash," Jen said.

"Okay," Wes said with a disappointed shrug. "I'll drive you back to the Lodge."

They drove the short distance. Night was falling as Wes parked. He said "You'll hear about the internship in a week or two. I think you'll get it, everyone really likes you."

Jen softened. She'd given him the cold shoulder all day, but he'd done her a big favor by opening doors at Hershey. Wes wasn't the bad guy here, their affair had been as much her as him.

"Listen," she began. "It's just ... I love Mike."

"I get that Jen," he said. "I'm with Steph. We both have someone else."

"What we did was wrong," Jen said.

"We did it for a reason," Wes insisted.

"Why?" Jen asked.

Wes lightly stroked his hand across Jen's cheek. She shuddered, his touch was like a bolt of electricity through her body. "You know why," he whispered.

Jen stared into Wes's eyes, her heart pounding. She felt all her defenses falling. Not able to resist, she put her hand on his chest. She trailed her hand down, feeling his hard, well defined chest and abs through the thin material of his shirt. "Come up," she whispered, her body surrendering to him.

Wes smiled. He leaned forward and kissed her. Jen kissed him back, but then pulled away.

"Not here," she said nervously. It wasn't quite dark, anyone could see.

They went up to her room in the Chocolate Lodge. They were all over each other immediately, frantically tearing at each other's clothes. Wes turned Jen around and roughly shoved her against the wall. He rammed his cock into her soaking pussy and began pounding her hard and fast. They hadn't fucked in almost two months, and it was like he was trying to make up for the lost time in a single fuck.

With her face smashed against the wall, Jen grunted and was forced onto her tip toes with each upward stroke. She had one hand on the wall and one on Wes's hip for balance. She was impaled on Wes's cock and it felt so good! His cock was so wonderfully long and thick, and he was fucking her hard! Rough! Ramming her face against the wall! He wasn't fucking her like a girlfriend or a delicate princess, but like a cheap slut, and she loved it!

After they both came they got into bed, both of them panting. "God I so needed that," Wes said with a laugh.

Jen didn't reply. She was still panting, basking in the hard fucking and intense orgasm Wes just gave her. She also felt guilty at cheating on Mike again.

Reading her mind, Wes said "I don't think about Steph when I'm with you." That's how he dealt with the guilt. He compartmentalized.

"I can do that when we're having sex," Jen said. "But after ..."

"So we should fuck all the time," Wes joked with a laugh.

"I think we already do that," Jen said with a laugh back. She caressed his chest, tracing the ridges of his well-defined pecs and abs with her fingertips. "Why can't I resist you?" she asked.

Wes's body so turned her on. But it was more than his body. It was the way he treated her. Not like a cherished girlfriend. But like an object, a toy. Not asking, taking. Using her body to pleasure himself. She shuddered at these thoughts.

"You okay?" Wes asked, feeling her body shake.

"Yeah," Jen said in a husky voice. She was getting horny again being next to Wes, feeling his hard body against hers.

Wes sensed her returning passion. His cock was coming back to life too. "Suck me," he told her.

Jen looked at him, then looked at his cock. He was half hard and getting harder. His shaft was wet with her pussy juices and his sperm.

She reached for a towel to wipe him off before going down on him but he stopped her. "Clean me off," he told her. "With your mouth."

Jen gave Wes another long look, not saying anything.

"Come on, do it," Wes said, taking the back of her head and forcing her face onto his cock. Jen didn't resist. She opened her mouth and sucked him, licking up and down his shaft, cleaning him and getting him hard. The entire time Wes held the back of her head, making sure she didn't pull away. Having his hand there, "forcing" her to service him, it made her dizzy with lust.

Wes threw Jen onto her hands and knees. He mounted her from behind. As he rammed her hard, he roughly slapped her ass. Jen squealed with every slap. "You're a slut, aren't you?!" Wes growled as he slapped and fucked her.

"God yeah, yeah, yeah," Jen moaned. He was slapping her so hard her eyes watered up from the pain, but she loved it!

"You're my slut aren't you?!" he hissed with another slap.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm your slut!" Jen cried as she came on his cock.

Afterwards Jen lay with his arm around her. "You know, I'm not your slut," she told him, pulling away. "I'm not your anything."

"You go hot and cold," Wes pointed out, frustrated. When Jen didn't respond, he shrugged and said "It's just sex Jen. It's okay to have fun when you're fucking."

"Yeah, I guess ...," Jen said. Wanting to change the subject, she asked "I thought you said Steph calls you Wes."

"What?"

"You said your close friends call you Wes. But they don't. Steph calls you Wesley, so does Brian."

"I don't know," Wes said with a shrug. "I like Wes better. I like it when you call me Wes. Is it a big deal?"

"No," Jen said with a shrug back.

"So keep calling me Wes," he said with a grin.

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. Then she thought of Mike and felt guilty again. She sat up and said "Maybe you better go."

The blanket fell away when Jen sat up. Wes looked at Jen's flat tummy and small perky tits. He put his hand on her stomach, impressed by how firm she was. "The night's still young," he said caressing down her stomach towards her pussy.

"I've got to drive back early," Jen said, pulling the blanket up to her neck. She rubbed her temples. "I'm getting a headache too. Please Wes."

Wes looked sourly at Jen, but relented with a shrug. He got dressed. He tried giving Jen a passionate goodbye kiss, hoping she'd change her mind, but she pulled away and only gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Disappointed and frowning, he left.

Jen felt a migraine coming on. She'd had them sporadically all her life, since puberty. Often they were debilitating.
Like Reply
She was lonely and missed Mike. She wanted to call him, wanted to hear his voice, but didn't feel like she deserved him.

She turned off the lights. The migraine was pounding her head. Part of her felt like she deserved it, as punishment for her faithlessness. She closed her eyes and hoped sleep would make the pain go away.

For the next two months, Jen hooked up with Wes whenever he was in town (which was almost every weekend, Wes often making the drive just to see Jen). Their bodies were so compatible, they craved each other, their sex was always incredible.

Wes became a familiar thing in Jen's life. They shared a closeness. The kissing and touching, their bodies connected, the sharing of fluids, it was impossible for Jen not to get close to Wes. She didn't love him, he wasn't her boyfriend. But he was more than a friend, certainly more than a fuck buddy. She didn't know what it was. They were connected, not just physically, but emotionally too. They shared - they had - an intimacy.

Jen and Mike still texted and talked every Saturday, but she felt distant from him. Christmas seemed so long ago. Was it because she was with Wes so much? Was it because she depended on Wes to satisfy her physical needs?

Jen drew the line at sleeping with Wes. She wouldn't sleep with him, at least not overnight. But they spent a lot of time together (practically all Sunday during their hookups) and often they napped together after sex. When she awoke, she was usually in Wes's arms. That always led to more sex. In fact they acted like newlyweds, not able to get enough of each other.

It wasn't all sex. They didn't venture out of his hotel room, but they hung out, laughing, talking, reading, watching TV, Jen doing her homework, Wes doing work stuff. Jen didn't hold his hand the way she did with Mike. But she didn't resist when Wes put his arm around her, and she enjoyed being with him, she had fun. And of course, their sex was freaking amazing.

Their affair came to a head as March turned into April. Mike was returning home soon. Coincidentally, Steph's residency in Philly was ending and she was planning to move in with Wes (still her fiancée) as they planned the next stage of their life together.

"This has to be the last time," Jen told Wes as she got dressed to go back to the sorority house. Mike would be home in two weeks. Jen needed the time for her body to return to normal, so there would be no evidence of Wes when Mike got home. It probably wouldn't take that long, but she didn't want to take any chances.

"You say that so casually, like how's the weather," Wes said. "Doesn't this bother you, breaking up?"

"We're not breaking up," Jen told him. "We're ending our affair. There's a big difference. Mike's coming home. So is Steph. It has to end Wes."

"Why?" Wes said. "Maybe we should try it for real. We get along. Our sex is great."

"Our sex is great," Jen agreed. "But sex isn't love." She smiled and softly brushed her hand across his cheek. "I like you Wes. We do get along. But that's not enough, just getting along. You get that right?"

"Yeah," Wes said with a reluctant shrug. He didn't look convinced, but he wasn't going to force Jen into anything.

Jen nodded, looking a little unsure herself. "We probably shouldn't call each other," she said.

"Cold turkey huh?" Wes said, sarcasm and bitterness in his voice.

Jen shrugged slightly. "Goodbye Wes," she said turning to go.

Wes grabbed her hand. He smiled and said, "Who knows, in another life maybe you and I end up together."

Jen gave him a brief smile. "Goodbye Wes," she said again. She gave him a brief kiss on the lips. Then she was gone.

Back at the sorority house, Jen carefully deleted all traces of Wes from her iPhone. She washed all her clothes and sheets. She got a big bucket of soapy water and thoroughly washed the inside of Mike's car. She even went to Mike's apartment (when Ricky wasn't there) and washed his bed sheets and scrubbed down the sofa where she and Wes had fucked.

With all that taken care of, Jen had time to reflect on her affair with Wes. She was never going to see him again, at least not intimately. Sure they might run into each other, see each other at parties, go to dinner as a group, but she might never have another conversation alone with him. The realization made her sad. It WAS like breaking up.

Jen knew she didn't love Wes. But they were close, they'd shared a lot together. She couldn't deny she had feelings for him. The loss of their relationship brought a tear to her eye.

Her affair also made her worried about her relationship with Mike. She fell for Wes so easily. Did that say something about her feelings for Mike, her commitment to him? Did she really love him?

Mike's family threw him a "Welcome Home" party, so Jen flew to his family home. This discouraged her. She wanted to start reconnecting with Mike immediately, but that had to wait until they got back to State College. It didn't help Mike's mom made them sleep in different rooms. For Jen the lack of sex was secondary; she just wanted alone time with Mike.

Jen tried to be happy and bubbly. But even as she socialized with his family, she had nagging doubts. She was uncertain about her feelings for Mike. Not too long ago, she'd been convinced they'd eventually marry. But now? She was only 20. Was she old enough - mature enough - to make those kind of life commitment-type decisions?

After two days of family activities, Mike finally had a moment alone with Jen. "Sorry about this," he said sheepishly. "Thanks for being so good with my family."

"Of course baby," Jen assured him, hugging his arm.

"I'd rather be at school alone with you," he said smiling at her.

"Me too," Jen admitted, smiling back. Then she grimaced at the sharp pain in her head.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned, tenderly brushing the soft blonde hair from her forehead.

"Yeah," Jen said. "Just a headache." She felt dizzy and staggered a little.

Mike steadied her. "Migraine?"

"Yeah, I've been getting them a lot lately."

"Come on," he said, guiding her to the bedroom. He laid her down, then made her take two Advil and drink a big glass of water. "You might be dehydrated," he said.

"I read something about migraines," he said, closing the curtains to make the room dark. He sat next to her on the bed and began gently massaging her forehead and temples.

"Feels good baby," Jen said, her eyes closed.

Mike moved to her neck and shoulders, stroking up and down, back and forth. Then, following the guidance from the article he read, he massaged her hands and feet.

"Feels good baby," Jen sighed in a sleepy, barely audible voice. Mike's therapy was working, she felt the migraine ebb away. Moments later she was asleep.

Mike sat with Jen as she slept, looking at her in the almost darkness. God he loved her. Their time apart only made him want her more. Physically she was perfect, especially for him since he preferred pretty blondes with petite, small breasted figures and long legs. It wasn't just her outsides though, Mike loved Jen's insides. She was outgoing and bubbly, and nice to everyone (part of that, he knew, was because of Jen's desire to be liked).

Mike knew Jen loved sex. Before they started going out he knew her reputation as a fun loving girl who dated a lot of guys (when she wasn't on Colin's arm). People didn't openly call her a slut or an easy lay, she was too popular for people to brandish those kinds of words about her. Still, she had a reputation, and Mike pursued her despite that.

Or maybe because of it? The fact was, despite his negative feelings about the "populars," he relished going out with a popular girl. His insecurities spiked when he saw guys hit on Jen, and he felt kicked in the gut when Jen flirted back. But those things turned him on too. He didn't know why, especially since he felt like Jen was way out of his league, and was in constant fear she would eventually dump him for a better looking, charismatic, GQ-type guy.

It made no sense. When he saw Jen flirt with a guy, or looked at the pictures where she clearly got off on sex with Colin, it spiked his insecurities and jealousies. But those things got him rock hard too. What was wrong with him?

At that moment Jen's iPhone rang. He quickly picked it up and muted it, not wanting Jen to wake up. He saw the caller id. It said "Wes." (Jen had tried to clean her iPhone, but she neglected to delete Wes from the Recents folder.)

Mike stared at the name as it flashed on the screen. Wes. Not Wesley, but Wes. No one called him Wes. Only Jen. Why was she the only person who called him Wes?

Mike was tempted to hack into Jen's iPhone. But did he want to know? Because if he knew, if he knew for certain, what then?

He played the scenarios out in his head. In all of them, they broke up. Maybe not immediately, but eventually. And that wasn't an acceptable outcome. He didn't want a life without Jennifer Johnson. Frankly, he didn't care what Jen did or didn't do while he was in England. All he cared about was she was with him, now. Now. That's all he cared about.

Mike put the iPhone back in Jen's purse and watched her as she slept.

Jen stirred a couple hours later. She opened her eyes and smiled seeing Mike there. "Where's everybody?" she asked.

"They went out to dinner," Mike said, stroking her long blonde hair. "How do you feel?"

"The migraine's gone," Jen said beaming at him. "What you did was freaking awesome. I never thought a foot massage would help a headache."

"Yeah, it's like reflexology," Mike told her. "I read about it."

"You read about how to make my migraines go away?" she asked. She hugged him and said "You're the best guy." As she did her thoughts flashed to Wes. While Mike had been working to find ways to ease her headaches, she'd been fucking Wes behind his back. She felt like a terrible, worthless cheat. She knew she didn't deserve Mike.

"There are pressure points on the bottom of your feet," Mike said, touching Jen's feet. She was wearing a clingy turtleneck, short skirt and tights. He ran his fingertips along the soles of her feet. "You press against the pressure points, and rub between them," he explained. His heart quickened as he reveled in the feel of the cotton tights encasing her pretty feet.

"So I guess you're a masseuse now," Jen teased with a grin. "The dance department has a massage class. Maybe I'll take it and give you massages. Would you like that baby?" Jen ran her hand over Mike's leg. She could tell he was horny. That wasn't a surprise, they'd had no alone time for sex yet. "Would you baby?" she asked again, cupping his erection with her hand.
Like Reply
"Everyone won't get home for another hour," Mike said, breathing hard.

"Make love to me baby," Jen said pulling him to her.

"You're sure you're okay?" Mike said, brushing the hair from her brow and looking concerned.

Jen smiled at him. That was her Mike. Maybe he didn't take her rough like Wes, or Colin. Maybe he didn't treat her like a slut and fuck her from behind. But he was always thinking about her. He was always putting her on a pedestal. How could she not want that? That ... adoration?

Her thoughts flashed to Wes again, and the guilt over her cheating returned. But she pushed it out of her mind. She knew Mike needed release. She wanted to make it really good for him. She didn't want to think about anything except giving pleasure to her sweet boyfriend.

She reached for his belt but Mike had other ideas. "Lay down," he said gently pushing her back onto her back. He got between her legs, running his hands over her tights. He pushed her skirt up around her waist as he ran his hands up her thighs.

Jen knew Mike was into her legs and feet. Some girls might be bothered by that, but Jen wasn't. She found herself intrigued - and turned on - by his kinks. He was so straight-laced in other things, so brilliant with math and computers, yet he was a kinky boy. She found the combination sexy.

She raised her foot to his face and pressed her toe against his lips. "Massage my foot some more Mike," she said.

Mike didn't have to be asked twice. He took her foot in both hands, massaging and caressing her. He pressed the sole of her foot against his nose, inhaling deeply and smelling the leather of her flats, the muskiness of wearing shoes all day. Playing into his fantasy, Jen reached for her shoes. They were black, pointy toe Mia flats. "Put these on me baby," she told Mike.

Breathing hard, his head practically spinning, Mike put the flats on Jen's pretty, petite feet. "You like this?" she asked, pressing the pointy toe of one foot against his cheek.

"Yesssss," Mike said, the one word coming out like a groan.

"And this?" Jen said, pressing her other foot against his hard-on.

"God yeah," Mike groaned.

Jen was getting her cum face on, their playing was turning her on. With heavy lidded eyes, she pressed the pointy toe of one foot into Mike's mouth. She moaned when he didn't hesitate to lick the sole of her Mia flat shoe. She didn't know why, but this scene was turning her on beyond belief. She reached for him and opened her legs. "Fuck me baby," she implored him.

Mike moved up between her legs. He took the crotch of her tights in his hands. "I'll buy you new ones okay?"

"Okay," Jen said with a weak smile. Part of her screamed for him to take her. "Don't ask, do what you want, take me," she thought. But she knew Mike wasn't like that. He was gentle, and he always treated her like a princess, a cherished girlfriend. She trusted him, he would never hurt her. How could she fault that?

Mike ripped the off-white tights at her crotch. He pulled her panties aside. He looked at her pussy a long time.

So long, in fact, that she worried she looked different to him, stretched by getting regularly fucked by Wes's long thick cock. But she'd inspected herself carefully before joining him at his parents', she was certain her pussy had returned to its "pre-Wesley" tightness. Still ...

"Is there something wrong baby?" she asked hesitantly.

"... you're so beautiful," Mike gushed, stroking his finger up and down between her pussy lips.

Jen was so relieved! "Make love to me Mike," she reaching for him.

But Mike had other things in mind. He lowered his head and began eating her out. He took his time, using all his tricks, bringing her right to the edge, and then easing her back. Soon Jen was writhing under his tongue, moaning and clutching the sheets. "Come on Mike!" she said frustrated, thrusting up her hips.

"You like this?" Mike asked, pressing a finger into her but staying away from her clit.

"Mike come on," she whined, his finger like a tease.

He licked her clit as he finger fucked her. But after a few moments he stopped.

"Baby please!" Jen whined again.

Mike tore a bigger hole in Jen's tights. Holding her hips with her legs open, he raised her ass off the bed. Then he went down low and licked her puckered asshole.

"Oh god," Jen groaned, her head rolling back. Mike was the only boy to ever do this to her. He didn't do it often, but when he did ... The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful. It was like when he licked the inside of her ear or caressed the back of her knee, she loved it but couldn't take for very long. "Baaaabyyyyy ...," she moaned.

Mike switched his finger from her pussy to her ass. Lubricated with her juices, he pushed his finger halfway in. Then, finger fucking her ass, he licked her clit hard and fast.

Jen couldn't control herself as her orgasm hit. She screamed and arched her back violently as intense bolts of orgasmic pleasure ripped through her body. "Oh god oh god oh god," she chanted as her body shuddered with aftershocks of her climax.

Then she was mortified. "Did your parents hear?" she asked horrified. How would she ever look Mike's mom and dad in the face again?

"They won't be home for at least another half hour," Mike assured her.

"Okay," Jen said relieved. Then she gave him a crooked smile. "Where did you learn to do that?" She added with a teasing frown, "If you hooked up with Emma Watson ..."

"Migraines aren't the only things I read about," Mike said grinning back.

"Oh my god, there is no way you learned that from a book," Jen said with a laugh.

Mike continued to smile. Then he got serious, saying "I've been thinking about this night. Our first time back together. I wanted to make you feel good."

Jen stared at Mike, processing his words. He'd thought about this. Planned it. Researched it even. How to give her pleasure. She looked with awe at him. Was there a more considerate boyfriend in the world?

She recovered, wiping the awe from her face and turning it into a teasing, crooked grin. That was how she'd played it her entire life, playing hard to get to keep her man on his toes. "Well, that's how it should be mister," she said. She gave him a kiss to make sure he knew she was teasing.

She glanced at the clock. They had another 25 minutes. Not a lot of time since they had to clean up too. But there was no way she was going to leave Mike hanging.

She stripped off her turtleneck, skirt and bra. She left the tights on, knowing it would excite Mike.

She straddle Mike's hips (knowing he liked her on top), then lowered herself on him. "I missed you so much," she said truthfully, looking into his eyes as she moved up and down on him. "I love you baby."

"I love you too," Mike said, about to explode.

"Really?" Jen said, feeling insecure. "Promise?"

"I'll always love you," Mike gushed.

Hearing Mike's unconditional love, Jen lost it. She buried her head in the crook of his neck and sobbed. Even as she did, she continued to move up and down on him. Moments later Mike came.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked as he recovered from his orgasm, stroking her long blonde hair.

"Nothing, I'm okay," Jen lied, forcing the tears away. "I'm so happy you're home." Get a grip! Jen told herself. Wes won't say anything, no one knows. Mike will never found out. He'll dump you if you confess. So don't say anything!

Jen reconnected with Mike during that long weekend at his parents. After the initial couple days of round-the-clock family activities, the young couple managed to get some alone time. Maybe Mike's parents realized their son and the girl he adored needed time to themselves.

It was the first time Jen visited Mike's family home. They took long walks through the woods behind his house. Mike gave Jen a tour of his high school. They went to a movie, and later a drink with Ben, Mike's best friend from high school.

They held hands a lot, hugged, little kisses, laughed and joked around, talked about their future together. By the end of the weekend they were a couple again, committed to each other, inseparable.

The feelings she had for Wes quickly faded away. They were like a weak shadow of what she felt for Mike. True, their sex had been amazing. But now Jen realized it'd just been physical. Any emotional attachment had been only a temporary infatuation, nothing real, nothing close to permanent.

Jen's cheating weighed on her. The more she reconnected with Mike, the closer she got to him, the more she felt like she had to confess her unfaithfulness. She owed that to Mike. She was terrified he'd dump her. But her cheating was clearly wrong. She'd betrayed him. He was too good a person, too good a boyfriend, she had to tell him.

Back at Penn State, Jen was with Mike in his room. (Sam was away doing an interview for a summer internship.) Jen undressed and put on Mike's frat t-shirt as they got ready to go to bed. She left her tights on though, knowing Mike really liked that.

"So I talked to Ricky," Mike said. "I'm moving back to the apartment. We'll share the bedroom. He's not there a lot because of baseball. So we'll have the apartment to ourselves a lot."
Like Reply
"Oh okay," Jen said, barely hearing Mike. She was nervous. She'd decided to confess her affair to him. She had to, he deserved at least that. But what if he broke up with her? Jen loved him so much, she desperately needed him, she didn't know what she'd do if he dumped her.

But he wouldn't kick her out half dressed, right? So she had all night to make up with him, to apologize, to beg his forgiveness and another chance, to convince him not to break up. She planned to use all her charms to keep Mike from breaking up with her. That's why she was wearing a little lipstick and spritzed on some perfume behind her ears and between her breasts, even though they were going to bed. That's why she brushed her hair until it was a silky luster. That's why she was wearing the tights, and a lily white lacy bra underneath his frat shirt.

"Um, honey," Jen began, sitting cross-legged in bed and holding his hand. "I need to tell you something."

"About what?" Mike asked, his heart suddenly in his throat.

"Um ... something that happened while you were away," Jen said. She was clutching his hand now. She looked down, ashamed. "Something I did. It's kinda bad. I mean not kinda. It was bad." Tears welled up in her eyes. "I feel so terrible about it." She paused, gathering her courage. Then she began the story. "It started at Tony's pool party -."

"Wait Jen," Mike said cutting her off. He didn't want to hear this. Thinking fast, he sputtered out "Did you see the movie Family Man? The one with Nicolas Cage?"

"What?" Jen said, confused by his abrupt change of subject.

"You know, ah, what's her name? Tea Leoni, she was in it too. Did you see it?"

"Um, I don't think so," Jen said hesitantly.

"It was this time travel, alternative universe movie."

"Okay," Jen prompted, not knowing where Mike was going with this.

"Nicolas Cage got to see 2 lives," Mike explained. "In one life, he and Tea dated in college, but they went different directions after graduation. He got rich, owned a penthouse in New York City, lived like a playboy. Like a young Donald Trump. In the other life, they stayed together. They got married and had kids. He wasn't rich, he sold used cars. But he was happy. There was this critical moment where Nicolas had to pick which life he wanted. So he picked the ordinary life with Tea and their kids."

"Sounds like a cute movie," Jen said, still not understanding.

"I'm just saying, if that happened to me," Mike said, looking into Jen's eyes, "I'd always pick you. Always."

Jen stared at Mike, stunned.

"I don't care what happened," Mike said still looking into her eyes. "All I care about is you're here with me."

Suddenly Jen was crying. Mike pulled her into his arms. "It's okay baby," he said soothingly, gently kissing her face. "I don't care what happened. You're mine, that's all that matters."

"I'm so sorry Mike," Jen said, sobbing.

"You're mine, right?" Mike asked, hugging her.

"Yes I'm yours," Jen said hugging him tight. "I'll always be yours," she promised.

They made love, and fell asleep holding each other. Jen didn't take the Hershey internship, instead spending the summer with Mike in State College again.

Jen never saw Wes again, or talked to Mike about what she did while he was away.

That is, until years later.

Author's note: This flashback - the "Wesley flashback" - was inspired by "Between Jennifer and Marc." The author is Righteous (actually, the author is Jennifer herself). It's the journal of a wife who loses her way for a time, and has a passionate affair with another man. As the relationship with her lover intensifies, she begins questioning her marriage and the relationship she has with her husband. You can find it on the internet.

Reading the story, it made me wonder how close people are from straying from their marital vows. Time apart from your spouse, meeting someone you're attracted to, someone who aggressively pursues you. Is that all it takes to be unfaithful?

The next chapter of Cheating and Rivals continues Book 1: Cheating. But we fast forward to the present, just after the end of Life After We.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 08

Continuing Book 1: Cheating. This part starts a few months after the end of Life After We. I guess I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone of the sequence of the books:

1: He Fucked My Girl
2: All In My Head
3: Making It Work
4: Consequences
5: Life After We
6: Cheating and Rivals

"So what's the bottom line?" Jasmine Kelley asked her staff.

"What do you want first, the good news or bad?" Leo asked.

"Just tell me," Jasmine snapped. She respected Leo. She liked him too, she'd known him forever mostly through her father. He was her chief political strategist, and if she ever won office he'd likely be her chief of staff. But sometimes he could be so irritating.

"Okay then," Leo said, doing his best to suppress a sigh. He was 15 years older than Jasmine, a power broker in the Democratic party. For over a decade he'd often been asked to mentor young rising stars like Jasmine Kelly. It wasn't always easy. She had a lot going for her, but patience wasn't one of her strong suits.

"As always, you're polling high among men, across all age groups," Leo said looking at the latest numbers. "But you're still weak with women, especially 18-35 and 35-50. Above 50 you're doing okay."

Jasmine studied the report, looking crestfallen. Her support among women actually FELL the last 6 months. With these poor numbers, there was no way she'd get the party's support in the next New York Senatorial race. Without party support her campaign was over before it started. She thought of what her father would say and shuddered. She was having dinner with her parents tonight. She wasn't looking forward to it, not with this news.

"Let's call it a day guys," Deidre said, seeing the depressed look on Jasmine's face. She was Jasmine's publicist and close confidant. Everyone began filing out of the conference room.

"It's ESPN," Jasmine said bitterly when she was alone with Deidre. "Girls still see me as a sports chick, they don't take me seriously."

"ESPN put you in the public eye, it was a good move taking that job," Deidre assured her. She said encouragingly, "Listen Jas, I'll call People Magazine and Entertainment Tonight, we'll get coverage of you in your CNN gig, that'll help."

"It hasn't helped so far," Jasmine lamented, looking gloomily at the polling numbers.

Deidre shrugged, knowing Jasmine was right. "Too bad you're not still going with Mike Andrews," she said wishfully.

Jasmine glared at her publicist.

"Listen, I get it, he's an ass," Deidre said putting up both hands in surrender. "But face it Jas, taking his side was the best decision you ever made. You got a lot of credibility from even the people who thought Mike was a traitor. Going out with him helped too, Mr. I'm-too-non-commercial-to-be-Apple-code master. What a joke, with all the money he made on Wall Street. But he came across like a heroic Shakespeare character, and that rubbed off you in a good way."

"That's not why I fought for him, or went out with him," Jasmine insisted, frowning at Deidre.

"I get it Jas, I'm just saying," Deidre said. She asked cautiously "Have you thought about, you know, getting back together with him?"

"He's with that flat chested bitch," Jasmine said derisively. Then she softened and added "Anyway they have a baby."

"Is it even his?" Deidre asked. She could count months, just like everyone.

Jasmine shrugged, not wanting to get into it. She knew about the perverted games Mike and Jen played but had never mentioned it to anyone (other than Mike). "I think I'm done with men," Jasmine said. Since Mike she'd had two boyfriends, both disasters. Why did she even try anymore? All her relationships ended in disappointment and heartache.

"So what, you're turning lezzie on me?" Deidre said with a laugh. She joked, "That'll get the gay vote."

Jasmine grinned. But then her smile disappeared as she thought about seeing her father that night, and having to tell him the polling numbers. He'd asked of course. And then he'd deride her - again! - about her decision to take the ESPN job. He never missed a chance to remind her when he was right and she wrong.

She was just as disappointed as her father though. She desperately wanted to win the Senate seat. That was her dream, to get into politics. She'd worked so hard to network with all the bigwigs in the Democratic party. Now her dreams were going to be dashed because women hated her?

"Great job everyone, you all did really well," Mike said as he passed out the graded tests to his high school class. He felt proud seeing the young faces smiling back at him. He really enjoyed being a teacher. He got a lot of satisfaction teaching young minds, and he dealt better with teenagers than adults.

After class Mike went to the office to pick up his mail. "Hello Mike, how's it going?" said a female voice behind him. Mike turned and saw Nancy. He suddenly felt awkward.

Nancy noticed his discomfort. "Do you have a moment?" she asked. Nancy closed the door as they went into her office.

"I've heard rave reviews from parents and students, I think you're going to be great at this," Nancy said smiling at him. "The hours are working for you?"

"Yes, they're great," Mike said. He was teaching just mornings as Maggie, their nanny, had afternoon classes at NYU. The schedule worked perfectly for Mike. He got to teach in the mornings and spend all afternoon with Anna, and then have dinner ready when Jen got home in the early evening. Still, he still felt uncomfortable around Nancy.

Nancy noticed. After a moment she said in a low voice "I really appreciate your discretion Mike."

Mike knew what she was talking about of course. Nancy regularly cheated on her husband Mac and Mike knew about it. "How's Mac?" he asked.

"He's good. Traveling again this week," Nancy said. She studied Mike. "You're uncomfortable knowing what I do, aren't you? Now that we're working together."

"You know what I do," Mike said with an awkward laugh.

"You and Jen still play?" Nancy asked, surprised.

"No," Mike said immediately.

Nancy gave Mike a long look. Then she said "Something's bothering you Mike. Can you tell me? We're friends, right?"

Mike hesitated, then said with an awkward laugh "It's hard to explain." Gathering his thoughts, he said "What you do, I have to admit I find it exciting." He laughed again to cover his embarrassment. "But, I mean, I haven't told Jen. And I feel, I don't know. Guilty I guess."

It took Nancy a moment but then she got it. Mike got excited knowing she cheated on her husband. So in an indirect way, he was turned on by another woman - her. And that made him feel guilty because it was like having an illicit relationship with another woman.

"So tell Jen, I don't mind," Nancy said with a good natured laugh. "Maybe we can have drinks, get to know each other. I'd like Jen to be my friend too."

Mike gave her an appreciative smile. "I'm trying to stay away from any ... extramarital talk," he explained. "We're still kind of feeling our way, reconnecting. I don't want Jen to think I want to play the game again."

"Do you? Want to play again?"

Mike shook his head no. "I want my wife. I want my baby. I don't want to risk that again."

Nancy nodded, studying Mike. Her father had been an alcoholic, and at that moment Mike reminded her of him. An addict, trying not to fall off the wagon. "Well, you let me know if you want to get together for drinks," she said. Smiling encouragingly at him, she added "We'll do it when Mac is home, a double date."

Mike had fun playing with Anna that afternoon, but then he always did. He and Anna had grown really close. Her face lit up whenever he walked into the room. She still called him "My My" sometimes. She didn't really understand the difference between that and "Da Da." That was okay with Mike, because he knew she belonged to him.

Their relationship was easy, that of a father and daughter. Their love was uncomplicated and unconditional.

It was different with Jen of course. But then it always was with adults. No matter how much you loved each other, it was never uncomplicated, and there were always conditions.

They decided to go out for pizza for dinner. It was dress down Friday so Jen was in skinny jeans and a casual blouse. But she looked really good and Mike gave her an appreciative up and down glance. Jen still had her petite, leggy body, but her hips and behind were a little more womanly since having Anna, and her breasts were a little bigger too. The extra curves made her even more alluring, especially since her frequent workouts and dance classes kept her body tight and firm.

Jen held Anna as they walked from the loft apartment to a pizzeria down the street. Mike had his arm around his wife's waist. Then, as if by its own volition, his hand slid down to her ass and he curled his finger into the back pocket of her jeans. The movement was as much possessive as sexual. He was telling the world that she belonged to him.

Jen noticed. She smiled up at her husband and leaned into him as they walked down the street. Smiling into his eyes, she silently said to him "yeah, I belong to you."

Inside the pizzeria as they waited for a table, Mike noticed as guys checked out his wife. Jen paid no attention, as if oblivious to the men looking her up and down. He knew that was often an act. Jen DID notice the guys checking her out, but she pretended not to. Of course, sometimes Jen really didn't notice, and maybe that was the case now since she was playing with Anna.

Mike saw a couple guys looking not at Jen's ass, but at a spot above her ass. He followed their eyes and saw Jen's stretchy blouse had hiked up a little while playing patty-cake with Anna. That, combined with her low rise jeans, fully exposed the tat above her ass. Mike lowered his hand and gently stroked the tattoo.

Jen smiled at Mike. "You like my tramp stamp?" she said grinning.

"You know I do," Mike said grinning back, his voice carrying a "duh" tone.

"Don't even try it mister, you used to hate it," she said, frowning playfully at him.

Mike shrugged, continuing to grin at her. He took his hand away but didn't pull down her blouse. He liked the idea of other guys looking at her bare lower back, and her tat. He noticed Jen didn't pull down her blouse either.

"How's work?" Jen asked.

For some reason, Mike's thoughts flashed to Nancy, making him feel guilty. "Really good," he said, trying to hide the guilt he felt from getting turned on by another woman. It wasn't so much Nancy turned him on, although she was an attractive woman. It was what Nancy did, cheating on her husband Mac. Nancy loved Mac, but she was cuckolding him. That turned Mike on. But still, he felt guilty.
Like Reply
Jen gave Mike a long look as if studying him, but didn't say anything.

Later that night after putting Anna down, Mike offhandedly said "I'm meeting Drums next week." He made sure to say it casually, as if it was no big deal, just two old frat brothers getting together for a beer.

"Oh," Jen said. Suddenly there was awkwardness between them. Since getting back together, they'd avoided discussions of the past, of their game playing. Instead, they'd concentrated on reconnecting, on healing the wounds of their separation. They focused on the future, not the mistakes from the past.

That included not talking about Drums, Scott or Tom, and especially not Clint. They also didn't talk about Tara or Gia, and Jen got terribly upset at any mention - any hint - of Jasmine Kelly (by silent agreement, they never watched CNN). All they were doing was prolonging the inevitable, because there were issues they had to deal with. But first they needed time to heal without those outside distractions. Still, questions remained. Drums was one of them. Was he Anna's biological father?

"So um ... he agreed to the test?" Jen asked hesitantly. She was reluctant to even say her old lover's - her old boyfriend's - name.

Mike squeezed her hand. "I'll take care of it baby," he assured her.

"Okay," Jen said looking down. After a moment she said "You know it doesn't matter."

"It does," Mike insisted. He was convinced they needed to know if Drums or Joe was Anna's biological father, given Joe's cancer. Maybe it didn't matter - it probably didn't - but Mike wanted to know.

But knowing meant interacting with Drums, the man Jen fucked, the man she lived with like a husband, the man who probably got her pregnant. Jen betrayed Mike with Drums. She had toe curling orgasms with Drums while Mike rotted in jail. It was more than sex, they went to concerts, bike rides, parties. Mike didn't feel she betrayed him, but despite all his assurances, she felt she did. They were finally getting over all that. Did they really want to dredge up all that history?

"I'd rather you didn't see him," Jen said.

"You won't have to see him," Mike promised.

"It's just ... I don't want you to see him," Jen said. She could handle seeing Frankie. He was an ass, but she knew how to deal with asses, she'd been around them all her life. She didn't want her sweet Mike to talk to Frankie. She was afraid what he might say. Also what he might do. Frankie could be violent, he'd proven that.

"It's okay baby, I promise," he assured her, kissing her forehead.

Mike and Jen made love later that night. Like always, their sex was tender and loving, although not really passionate. Mike couldn't get enough of Jen's body, but always treated her - adored her - like his cherished wife. Almost always he went down on her first to make sure she came at least once. Then he used all his tricks - the ones he learned and practiced with Jasmine and Tara - to make her cum again on his cock.

As Mike made love to her, Jen looked into his face, as if studying him. It was like she was looking passed his eyes into his soul. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said, although she seemed to be holding something back. "I love you baby."

"I love you too," Mike said as he continued to slowly fuck her. He was able to keep from cumming and was rewarded with Jen climaxing on his cock. He came moments later.

After their sex, Jen snuggled in Mike's arm, panting. "You're okay?" he asked, brushing her blonde hair from her pretty face.

"I'm fine," she assured him, hugging him tight. "You're so freaking amazing baby," she gushed.

"You didn't, you know, fake it?" Mike asked hesitantly.

"Of course I didn't baby," Jen said honestly. She got up on her elbow and looked into Mike's eyes. "What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing," Mike said immediately, forcing a grin. The problem was though, he'd seen the passionate side of Jen, when she was out of control with lust, when she was desperately hungry for a good hard fucking. But that was in the past, with her lovers. He never saw that look - her cum face - with him.

It wasn't easy setting up a meeting with Drums as he was touring both for his solo album (his second, another hit) and with the Ramones. Mike called Artie, the Ramones' manager. Of everyone associated with the Ramones - Drums, Jay and Mal - Artie seemed the most level headed and mature. Still, it was hard talking to Artie. The last time he'd seen him, Jen had been on her knees sucking him off (along with Mal and Jay). It'd been a wild night and Jen'd made him do things he didn't like thinking about. (Author's note: This happened in Consequences - Part 20).

"Hey Mike good to hear from you," Artie said brightly when Mike called. "You know, I followed your story. You're a fucking hero, you know? I'm glad you're out of jail."

"Thanks Artie," Mike said. The public was about 50/50 split over Liberty-Gate and whether he was a traitor or hero. It didn't surprise Mike that Artie was in the former camp, as he was in the music industry. He supported free expression and was suspicious of Big Brother government.

"How's your pretty wife?" Artie asked, a grin in his voice. "We're in New York City next week, you guys should party with us."

Mike realized Artie wasn't clued into all the drama that happened between him and Jen. But then, why would he be? Probably to Artie (and most of the people who knew them), Mike had been in jail for a year, he and Jen went through a tough patch, and now they were back together. It happened all the time to lots of couples (except the jail part). Mike realized that DID pretty much sum up what happened, although it was a lot more complicated and painful if you had to live it.

Mike knew why Artie wanted to party with Jen again. Artie knew Jen as a leggy blonde, really pretty and flirty, and open to pretty much anything sexually. Artie knew he and Jen fooled around with other people; in fact, Jen had pretended to be Drums' girlfriend for a while (with Mike's blessings).

Artie didn't know Jen had changed. They'd both changed.

"We've got a baby now, we don't party like before," Mike said.

"Oh okay," Artie said sounding disappointed. He half-heartedly added "Yeah, I remember hearing you and Jen had a kid, congrats." After a moment he said "We've got kids too you know, some of us." He chuckled. "Doesn't mean you have to stop having fun."

"Yeah ...," Mike said.

"That weekend at Penn State was epic," Artie said with smile, remembering. He added with a laugh, "You were out of control Mike. Goes to show, gotta watch out for the quiet ones."

"Yeah well ..." Mike said, embarrassed. He didn't like thinking about it. Mal's cock had been in his mouth. The Ramones lead singer who looked like Ben Affleck had fucked his face. And Jen had gotten off on it.

Artie sensed Mike's embarrassment. He quickly said "Hey Mike, don't worry about it. You were drunk right? Crazy things happen on tour, I can tell you stories. Mal's cool about it, so is Jay. Hell, if anything they feel like shitheads for acting like assholes. Seriously, we'd like to see you and Jen again."

"I'll, ah, check with Jen," Mike said noncommittally. "Might depend on getting a babysitter," he added, using the standard excuse of all parents. "But listen, I need to talk to Drums. Can you set something up?"

"I thought you were friends," Artie said.

"It's complicated," Mike said. "I'm not sure he'll want to talk to me. But if you set it up ..."

"I get it," Artie said. He knew Drums and Jen were hot and heavy for a while. They were practically living together while Mike was in jail. Artie had assumed Mike was okay with it, since they seemed to have an open marriage. Obviously things weren't that simple. In fact, now that he thought about it, Drums had been in a bad way back then, really depressed, when he stopped seeing Jen.

Artie promised to coordinate schedules for a meeting next week. After hanging up, Mike thought back to that crazy weekend in State College. He remembered Jen on her knees in front of Artie, Jay and Mal, taking turns sucking them off. She got all three off, then played with Colin and Tony the next night. The weekend culminated with Jen letting Scott fuck her bareback, playing into Mike's pregnancy fantasy.

Mike's cock ached. The fact he didn't talk about the game with Jen didn't mean he didn't think about it. He TRIED not to think about it but sometimes couldn't help himself. Like now. He took out his cock and stroked himself, playing back in his head the lusty events of that weekend.

"Are you okay?" Jen asked later that evening. The fact was, Mike was still hot and bothered from his earlier conversation with Artie. But he didn't tell her that.

"Yeah I'm good," he said. He didn't mention Artie or the meeting next week with Drums. All that was from their past game playing, a subject (by unspoken agreement) they didn't talk about.

Jen gave him a long look. She did that a lot lately. She seemed to read something in him but didn't say anything.

They were sitting on the sofa, Jen sitting sideways with her feet in Mike's lap. They'd just given Anna a bath and put her down for the night. Jen looked tired. She worked hard all the time, running major accounts and leading pitches for new ones. She was the major wage earner now, they needed her salary to make ends meet. It was at times like this that Mike really regretted losing the money to the government. If he was still rich, Jen could quit her job and get out of the rat race.
Like Reply
"I'm thinking about contacting Banks," Mike said. "You know, the guy at CATF. About the thing we talked about." Mike planned to offer the government a working Cloaking Device. In exchange, the government would let him trade on the stock market.

"I know baby, I'm working on it," Jen said.

"You're so busy," Mike said, worried about her.

"This is my number 1 thing," she assured him. "We have to do this carefully honey. It takes time. I've talked to Sam and Keri -."

"Why Keri?" Mike interrupted. Sam he understood, he was his lawyer. But Keri, Google's marketing exec?

"You have to trust me baby," Jen said, squeezing his hand. She didn't understand how the Cloaking Device worked, or the workings of the Cyber Anti-Terrorism Task Force. But she understood people, and in the cut-throat world of marketing, she knew how to cover her ass. She was almost finished prepping for Mike's meeting with Colonel Banks. She just needed to talk to one more person.

Jen frowned at her husband. Sometimes he was too independent and stubborn for his own good. In South Beach he'd promised not to hack into Sapphire, and he did anyway. Look where that got him. She didn't want him to contact the government until everything was set up. "Remember, you promised on Anna's life," she reminded him. As she said it she smiled and poked her toe into his thigh to take the sting out of her rebuke.

"I remember," he said with a laugh, taking her foot in his hands. He began rubbing her feet, first her right, then her left.

"Feels good baby," Jen sighed, closing her eyes. Mike gave the best foot massages!

Mike looked at his wife. She had the best body! Her legs were so long and shapely. The way she was sitting, he could see the lace of her stocking tops. Her skirt was so short. How often did her male co-workers get an eyeful?

He knew she still worked close with Scott and Tom, past lovers. More than lovers, boyfriends. She worked with other guys who wanted her, like Leo and Owen. Some of them, like Leo, she got close to fucking (did she fuck him?). How often did they hit on her? Mike was sure it happened all the time. She was constantly propositioned, tempted. Jen was incredibly sensual. Did she give into it? Was she cheating?

Mike's fingers drifted from her feet to her ankles, then her calves, then her thighs. He was so hard it hurt.

Later in their bedroom Jen changed into comfy VS cotton panties and Mike's old frat t-shirt. She snuggled into Mike's arms in the bed.

"This is getting kind of old," Mike said touching his old frat shirt.

"It's my favorite," Jen insisted.

"Mother's day is coming," Mike said. "Anna might get something."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. She snuggled into his arms. She felt Mike's erection against his thigh.

"Um, I think this needs taking care of," she said with a giggle.

"That's okay, I know you're tired," Mike said.

"I'm never too tired for you baby," Jen said getting on top of him, pulling off her panties at the same time. She spit on her hand and rubbed her pussy to lubricate herself, and then guided him inside her. She rocked up and down, squeezing her pussy muscles. It felt great, but Mike could tell she was tired and not really into it (having to use saliva to lubricate herself was a definite sign of that). She confirmed it a moment later when she said "Don't worry about me baby."

So she wasn't going to cum. Well, at least she was being honest and wasn't going to fake it.

Jen kissed Mike and looked into his eyes as she slowly rocked back and forth. "You love me?" she asked looking vulnerable.

"Always," Mike assured her.

"You promise?"

"I'll always love you," Mike promised.

"Always always?" she asked.

"Forever," Mike promised her. Jen smiled and kissed him again. A moment later he came.

Jen hugged Mike until he softened and fell out of her. Then she rolled to her side, holding his wrist so he spooned her.

"Are you happy Mike?" Jen asked in the darkness.

Mike was surprised by her question. "Of course I'm happy," he said without hesitation. Concerned, he asked "Are you okay honey?"

"I'm fine," Jen assured him, pulling his arm tighter around her and kissing his hand. Mike felt like she was holding something back, but she didn't say anything more. Exhausted by her day, she fell asleep.

Mike was bothered by her question. Where had that come from? He felt something was bothering her. He suspected it involved sex.

He never failed to get off when they had sex. But while Jen came sometimes (more now than before), the passion she had before - with her lovers - wasn't there now. She must be getting it somewhere, right? Was she cheating on him? Was that why she was bothered?

That weekend they decided to take Anna to the Central Park zoo. Spring was approaching and it looked to be a great, sunny day.

As Mike held Anna and put together her diaper bag (she was actually in pull ups now), he watched Jen dress out of the corner of his eye. After doing her hair and makeup, she put on a thong and bra. She pulled on nude pantyhose and then jean shorts. She finished the outfit with a stretchy top and black Mia flats.

Mike was kind of surprised by her choice of outfit. It certainly wasn't obscene, but it was really sexy for a casual day in the park with their toddler. The top hugged her bosom and it was so tight you could see the outline of her bra. The shorts were so short you could almost see the swell of her ass, and so tight to be distracting.

The entire day Mike's attention (just like Jen's) was on Anna. But now and then he focused on Jen. She looked so hot! And pantyhose under shorts (like under jeans) was such a turn on for him!

Mike noticed guys checking her out. Every male head turned as they walked by. Jen seemed not to notice as she laughed and played with Anna.

"Oh," Jen said, looking to the right.

"What?" Mike asked, following her eyes. She was looking at a group of guys playing Frisbee football.

"Um, that guy over there, the tall one?" she said. "That's Greg."

"Who's he?" Mike asked. Did they know him?

"Um ... remember I told you, before you moved back from Cali ...," Jen said awkwardly.

Mike remembered. Guys she hooked up with while they were broken up. Ten guys. Damon, the guy she met in the grocery store. Josh, the Penn State football player. The Starbucks barista (Joey). Her trainer Danny. Hunter and Davis in Vegas. Drums and Clint. And two guys she never named. Now he knew the name of one of those nameless guys. Greg.

Greg looked over and saw Jen. He smiled, immediately recognizing her.

"I guess I should go over and say hi," she said hesitantly, looking to Mike for permission.

"Sure, of course," Mike said, his voice going dry.

"Um, you should probably stay here with Anna," she suggested, softly stroking her baby's cheek. "She always cried around Greg."

"You brought him to our loft?" Mike asked.

"Um ..." Jen sputtered.

Mike realized it wasn't a fair question, as they'd been broken up. He gave her an understanding smile and said, "Go ahead, we'll hang here."

"I'll just be a minute," Jen promised, squeezing Mike's hand. Then she walked over to Greg.

Mike watched as Jen talked to Greg. Initially they were tentative, like old friends trying to reconnect, but their conversation quickly became more friendly and familiar. Mike could tell Jen was flirting, smiling and laughing with Greg, using her hands to emphasize points. The other guys stopped playing and gave Jen long up and down looks. That wasn't surprising, she looked really hot, as always.

Greg seemed to ask Jen something. She responded, looking back at Mike. Greg slowly nodded as he looked at Mike too. They exchanged a few more words. Then they hugged briefly, and Jen walked back.

"Everything okay?" Mike asked.

"Yep," Jen said taking his hand. They continued their walk with Anna through Central Park.

"Did you see Greg a lot?" Mike asked as they walked.

"A few times," Jen said.

"So it wasn't just once?" he asked.

"Um, no," Jen said. "I saw him a few times." After a moment she asked "Are you upset?"

"No, just curious," Mike said. "What did he ask you?"

"What?"

"At the end," Mike said. "It looked like he asked you something."

"He, um, asked me out," Jen said.

Mike didn't respond at first. Then he said "What did you say?"

"I told him I'm with you of course," she said, giving him a playful bump of her hip. When Mike didn't say anything, she gave him a long look and asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

Jen gave Mike another long look. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm good," Mike assured her.

Jen looked at Mike, looking into his soul again. "Okay," she finally said. She hugged his arm and leaned into him as they continued their walk.

Mike tried his best to act normal, but his heart pounded and his head spun. He was so hard it hurt.

They went home and fed Anna dinner. By that time it was getting dark. They gave their baby a bath, read books, then put her down.

Mike sat on the sofa to wait for Maggie (their nanny) to arrive. She was coming over to babysit to give Mike and Jen some adult time.

Jen came over with a tumbler of Highland Park scotch. "Here baby," she said giving Mike the glass. Mike took a sip of the ice chilled scotch as Jen climbed onto his lap, straddling his thighs. She put her arms around his neck. "I had fun today," she said smiling at him.

"Yeah, it was a good day," Mike said, smiling back and putting the scotch down. He put his arms around his wife. He edged his hands slightly under her blouse, feeling the pantyhose that extended a few inches above her shorts.

Jen took the scotch and sipped it. "You like scotch?" he asked surprised.

"I kinda like Highland Park," Jen said, knowing it was Mike's favorite. She was still in the same outfit, although she'd taken off the flats. Mike moved his hands to her feet and ran this thumbs up and down her soles. "Feels good baby," she said.

Mike took the scotch from her. He took a swallow, then put the glass back on the side table. He pulled Jen to him and kissed her. Jen kissed him back, easing her tongue into his mouth.

She felt his erection. "We don't have to go out," she offered, rubbing him.

Mike thought about it. He'd definitely enjoy taking Jen to bed right now. But now with Anna they rarely had a chance to go out as a couple anymore. He wanted to go out on a date with his wife. "Maggie's probably almost here," he said. "Let's go out."
Like Reply
"Okay, if that's what you want," Jen said. She gave him another kiss and got off his lap. "I better get ready."

"I thought we were going like this," Mike said. As first time parents they still had a hard time being too far away from Anna, so their plan was to get dinner at a casual place somewhere in the neighborhood.

"I just want to put on a different blouse," Jen said. "Don't worry, you don't have to change." She briefly played with the buttons of his shirt. "I like this shirt on you."

Mike sipped the scotch and watched SportsCenter as Jen got ready. Maggie arrived and gave Mike a brief hello hug. A few moments later Jen came out of the bedroom.

"Hey you," Jen said giving Maggie a hug and kiss on the cheek. Mike's eyes went wide seeing what his wife was wearing.

She'd made subtle changes to the outfit but the effect was startling. Instead of the white stretchy long sleeve top, she wore a black satin halter top that fully covered her front but swooped in the back. Instead of the Mia flats, she wore black Christian Louboutin high heels. He knew they were Louboutin's by the trademark red soles. She also wore her hair up instead of down and put on red lipstick. Otherwise the outfit was the same, with the denim shorts and pantyhose underneath.

The effect was amazing. Instead of the trendy casual vibe of before, she looked sophisticated clubby. And she looked so hot - even hotter than before - in the halter top and high heels.

"Ready Freddie?" Jen asked, coming over and taking Mike's hand.

"Yeah," Mike said squeezing his wife's hand. "You look amazing," he gushed.

Jen gave him an appreciative, brilliant smile. "All for you baby," she said. As they left she said to Maggie, "Mags, you can stay late right?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me boss lady," Maggie said using the nickname people affectionately called Jen at work (Mags used to be Jen's intern). "I can sleep over if you get back late."

"I thought we're just going to dinner," Mike asked, wondering why they would be so late Maggie would need to sleep over.

"I don't know," Jen said with a shrug. "Maybe we'll see a band or something."

They walked down the block. "Want to go to the bistro?" Mike asked, referring to their favorite neighborhood restaurant.

"Um, not this time," Jen said. "I'm feeling like a burger tonight. How about Doc Watson's?"

"Doc Watson's?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, you remember, the Irish bar?" Jen said, leading Mike down a street. "We went there once. You got me an Anchor Steam?"

Mike didn't remember, but he let Jen lead him down a couple of streets. They got to Docs and went inside. "Want to sit at the bar?" Jen asked. She glanced around the crowd as if looking for someone.

"Sure," Mike said and they hopped onto a couple of bar stools. "Want an Anchor Steam?" he asked when the bartender arrived.

"Um, I like them," Jen said rubbing his arm. "But maybe something stronger to start." Looking at the bartender she said "Can I have an appletini?"

Mike ordered a scotch. "Trying to get drunk tonight?" he teased Jen with a grin.

"Maybe a little tipsy, it's an adult night right?" she said grinning back. "I brought something special for later."

"What?"

"For later mister," Jen said, grinning and teasingly poking his ankle with the pointy toe of her high heel. She scanned the crowd again.

"We've been here before?" Mike asked. It seemed vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

"Once," Jen said. "You don't remember?"

Mike looked around. It was a typical Irish pub with about a dozen beers on tap, sawdust on the floor, flat screens above the bar. There was a band playing in one corner, and a back room with pool tables in the other.

Pool tables.

Then Mike remembered. They came here once, after he moved back from California. Jen hooked up with Josh, the Penn State football player. "Yeah, I remember now," he said and they shared a glance, both of them remembering that night. (Author's note: This happened in Life After We - Part 5.)

The bartender arrived with their drinks and they ordered food. Mike got a bacon cheeseburger with fries. Jen ordered a salad. "I thought you wanted a burger?" he asked.

"Can I have some of yours?" she asked.

"Of course you can," Mike said. He wasn't surprised by her salad order. She almost always ate healthy.

They sipped their drinks, listening to the band and watching the sports playing on the flat screens. They sat close together so their legs touched. After a while Mike asked "Did you ever see him again?"

"Josh?" Jen asked.

Mike nodded.

"No, just that once," she said. "He called but ... it was complicated, with you and ... you know."

Mike understood. With him and Clint. But they didn't say his name, just like they didn't mention Jasmine.

"Why'd you pick this place?" Mike asked.

"I thought it would be a good place to talk," Jen said.

"About what?"

"Let's wait until later okay?" she said. She took a long sip of her green martini. It was like she needed alcohol courage. Mike was concerned. Was she going to confess she was cheating on him, is that why they were here?

"You're worrying me," Mike said, forcing a grin to make it sound like a joke and hide his concerns.

"Everything's okay baby," she assured him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I just want to listen to the band for a while. We can talk later."

"Is that why Maggie's staying late?"

Jen shrugged. "It's okay baby," she assured him again, kissing his hand. She took another drink of the appletini, finishing it. Mike finished his scotch and ordered another round.

At that moment Josh walked up.

"Holy shit, Jenny Johnson," Josh said with a big smile. He and Jen hugged hello.

"Jennifer Andrews," Jen corrected him. "You remember Mike?"

"Oh yeah, hey man," Josh said shaking Mike's hand, looking surprised. He glanced at Jen's left hand. Unlike the last time he saw her, she was wearing a wedding ring. This sexy beauty was married to this plain looking guy?

Seeing Josh's confusion, Jen said "We got married." She glanced at Mike, silently saying "It's easier this way." Mike nodded, knowing Jen was right; he certainly didn't have the energy to tell Josh the whole complicated story.

"Oh, well, that's great, congrats guys," Josh said, feeling disappointed but trying to sound happy for them.

Jen slipped her arm into Mike's, making it clear to Josh who she was with.

Mike said "Funny running into you here."

"I'm here all the time, this is where I hang out," Josh said with a shrug. "I'm meeting friends in the pool room. Feel like a game?" He said it to both of them, but the invitation was clearly directed at Jen.

"Maybe later," Jen said, hugging Mike's arm tighter. After some more small talk Josh left them for the pool room.

"Did you know he'd be here?" Mike asked Jen after Josh left.

"I haven't talked to him since that night," Jen said innocently.

"But you knew this is where he hangs out?" Mike said.

"Baby, I haven't seen Josh since that night," Jen said.

Mike looked at his wife. Jen had a way of answering the question she wanted to answer, not the one posed. Mike was about to continue the interrogation when Jen hugged him.

"Mike honey, don't get upset," she said rubbing his arm. "This is our night out, relax baby."

They were saved by the bartender who delivered their new drinks. Mike took a big gulp of the scotch. Jen did too with her appletini.

Their food arrived. Jen picked at the salad as Mike ate a few bites of the burger. Jen took a small bite of the burger and ate a french fry. They ate in silence, both of them lost in their own thoughts.

Mike's head spun. What the fuck was going on? So often in their relationship, Jen did things that kept him off balance. That's how he felt now. He felt she had some plan for tonight, but had no clue what it was.

Still, he was charged up from running into Josh. He remembered that night, watching Josh seduce Jen, watching him fuck her on the sofa. He still remembered Jen's scream when she came on his cock. The memories made him uncomfortably hard in his jeans.

He found himself blurting out "Do you want to play pool with Josh?"

"Do you?" Jen asked back.

Mike hesitated. He knew what he wanted, but it scared him on a lot of levels.

Jen studied Mike. Again! She suggested "I'll play if you play."

"I suck at pool."

"So do I."

"I think Josh would rather just you," Mike said stating the obvious.

"I won't play without you," Jen insisted. She squeezed his hand. "It's up to you baby."

Mike thought about it a moment. Then he got off the stool. "Come on," he said taking Jen's hand and guiding her back to the pool room.

Half way there Jen said "I've got to go to the bathroom."

Mike walked her there and waited outside. When she came out, he saw she'd freshened her makeup and lipstick. The lipstick was red and gave her lips a sexy wet look. "What do you think?" she asked touching her hair. "Up or down?"

"You look beautiful either way," Mike said.

"Thanks baby," she said giving him a brief smile. "But ..."

Mike got it. She was asking which way Josh would like it, up or down. His throat dry, he managed to say "Down I think."

Jen nodded. Looking into Mike's eyes, she took out a few pins and her hair fell down. She shook it out with a movement of her head, then took a brush from her bag and brushed it out to a silky luster. "How do I look?" she asked.
Like Reply
"You look incredible," Mike gushed. He looked from her lips to her chest and saw her nipples dented the satin of the halter blouse (she was braless underneath; she couldn't wear a bra with the halter top). "You look really good baby," he said, reaching up and thumbing her hard nipples through the silky fabric.

"Bad boy," Jen said, smiling at him. Mike noticed that, unlike before, she didn't say "all for you baby."

When they entered the pool room, Josh happily peeled away from his friends and played a game with Mike and Jen. It wasn't a real game, more like "let's take turns hitting the ball." Mike and Jen were both pathetic at pool. Josh made a good show of giving them both tips, but in truth he focused 99% of his attention on Jen. Clearly, the wedding ring on her left hand didn't discourage him.

When it was Jen's turn, Josh stood behind her as she bent over the table to line up the shot. He put his hands on her hips, ostensibly to help her form, but really to - well, to put his hands on her hips. It was a tough shot so Jen had to get on her tiptoes in the heels and reach across the table. As she did, the halter blouse hiked up, exposing her lower back. There in full view was the 2 inch band of pantyhose extending above her shorts. Even more so, the T of her thong panties peeked up from her low rise shorts, the pink lace muted but still clearly visible under the silky nylon. Her tat was also exposed.

Mike practically gasped at the sight. Josh didn't share Mike's kink, but still he couldn't resist running his thumb across the lacy T of Jen's exposed thong.

Then Josh remembered Jen's husband was there. He pulled his hand back and looked guiltily at Mike. But now the cuckold side of Mike was in control. Rather than glare or chastise Josh for taking liberties with his wife, Mike looked down at his feet. He muttered "I'll get us beers" and walked towards the bar. Josh stared at Mike as he walked away, leaving him alone with his sexy wife.

Jen took the shot and missed by a mile, actually making the ball hop off the table. Jen laughed at herself as she rose up. Her laugh cut off when she noticed Mike gone. "Where's Mike?" she asked.

"Come here a minute," Josh said, guiding Jen through a door to a deserted alley outside. "What's up with you and Mike?" he asked.

"What?" Jen said playing innocent.

"Were you guys together when we hooked up?" Josh asked.

Jen looked at Josh, deciding what to tell him. Fuck it. "We were married, but not together," she said telling the truth. She shrugged seeing the incomprehension in Josh's eyes. "It's complicated."

Josh wasn't naïve, this wasn't his first rodeo. "But now you're together, and he likes watching you with other men," he said.

Jen shrugged. "Something like that," she admitted. "At least he used to."

"He doesn't anymore?" Josh asked.

Jen shrugged again. Honestly she didn't know.

"Was he watching that time we fucked?"

"I'm not sure," Jen said. "I think so."

"You never asked?"

"I told you, we weren't together then."

Josh nodded, trying to take all this in. "Did you come here tonight, hoping to see me?" he asked.

"I don't know why I'm here Josh," Jen said honestly. She moved passed Josh to the door. "I've got to get back to Mike."

Josh grabbed her wrist, stopping her. "Do you get off fucking other guys?" he asked.

Jen hesitated, searching herself as she considered the answer. Finally she said "I get off doing what my husband wants." Pulling away from Josh she went in search of Mike.

She found him at the bar, drinking an Anchor Steam. He was watching a baseball game. "Who's playing?" she asked.

"The Mets and Phillies," Mike said. "They're winning."

"That's good baby" she said, knowing Mike liked the Mets. She watched the game with Mike for a few moments. She wasn't interested in the game. Instead she was gathering her courage. "Um, can we have that talk now?"

"Where's Josh?" Mike asked.

"The pool room I think."

"I saw you go out with him," Mike said accusingly.

"You left," Jen pointed out, but not harshly.

Mike studied his wife's beautiful face. Had they sucked face? Did she go down on him? She had her cum face on, clearly she was in lust with Josh. But he didn't see the telltale signs like tussled hair or messed up lipstick. "You've got your cum face on," he said.

Jen grimaced. She hated that expression. "Can we talk?" she asked again.

"Go ahead," Mike said brusquely.

"Don't be mad Mike, nothing happened," she said taking his arm. "We need to talk."

Mike took a few moments to calm down and gather himself. "Okay, go ahead," he said in a more reasonable, softer voice.

Jen took the Anchor Steam from Mike's hand and took a long gulp. More liquid courage. "I'm worried about us," she told him. "You're not telling me things."

"What?" Mike said not understanding. Where was this coming from?

"You're keeping secrets from me," Jen said. "You used to tell me everything. Now you've closed off."

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked. He had no idea what Jen was talking about.

At that moment the bartender approached. The Anchor Steam was empty. Despite already having a number of drinks they both felt stone cold sober. Mike ordered another scotch and Jen an appletini.

"Sex Mike," Jen whispered as the bartender walked away to mix their drinks. "You never talk about sex."

Mike's mouth opened in shock.

"You never talk about your fantasies," Jen whispered. "You expect me to believe all of a sudden you're ..." She paused, searching for the right word. "... normal?"

"I'm not like that anymore," Mike said. "It's too dangerous."

Jen looked disappointed and hurt. She knew he was lying. People didn't just turn things off. "You're cheating on me," she said, voicing her worst fears.

"What?" Mike said shocked.

"You're cheating with someone at school," she said. "I see it when you come home. You're distracted all the time."

Nancy! She was talking about Nancy! "How did -."

The two words were a confession. "You shit!" Jen cried hitting his chest. "How could you Mike?!" Tears welled up in her eyes and fell down her cheeks.

"Jen, her name's Nancy, it's -."

"Oh my god, you fucking love her!" Jen cried. Suddenly she was sobbing.

It seemed like the bar was suddenly quiet and everyone was looking at them. Jen was crying uncontrollably. He cradled her in his arms and walked her out.

"Hey man the check," the bartender said. Mike threw down a credit card and walked Jen out of the bar.

"Let's go home," Mike said.

Jen pulled away. "I don't want to go home, I don't want Anna seeing me like this." She was crying so hard her words were almost incomprehensible.

"Jen I'm not cheating on you," Mike said. "Nancy's the principal. She's cheating on her husband."

"What?"

"We're friends," Mike explained. "She tells me about her affairs. I tell her things we've done."

"You told her about us?! About me?!" Jen said angrily. "You told this to a woman?! Without telling me?!"

It flashed through Mike's head it would've been okay if he told a guy. But telling a woman without Jen's knowledge, that was definitely a no-no with Jen. Once again, Mike was reminded that Jen was probably the most jealous person on the planet.

"I'm sorry baby," Mike said reaching for her.

"Don't call me that!" she hissed, pulling away from him.

"Come on honey," Mike pleaded. "I was wrong, I should have told you. But I didn't want to bring up the game. I almost lost you and Anna. I didn't want to risk that again."

"So you mind fucked another girl," Jen said accusingly.

"No it wasn't like that," Mike insisted. "Okay, I admit, hearing her stories got me hot. Nancy's cheating on her husband Mac. She loves him, but needs more sometimes. She's cucking him. You get how that turns me on, right? Nancy's nice, she wants to be your friend."

"Believe me Mike, Nancy will never be my friend!" Jen hissed angrily.

Mike didn't know what to say to that. They were silent for long moments.

Finally Jen said "Do you think of her when you fuck me?"

"No Jen, never."

"Do you beat off to her?"

"No Jen, nothing like that, I swear."

"Then why didn't you tell me?" Jen asked exasperated, pounding on his chest. "We could have shared it."

"Shared it ... how?" Mike said not understanding.

"I don't know," Jen said frustrated, hitting his chest again. She was still crying, but not so hard now. "We're married, we're supposed to share everything."

"I know, I'm sorry, it'll never happen again, I promise," Mike said, pulling her into his arms to comfort her. This time she didn't pull away.

"I understand you Mike," she said. "You don't need to hide your fantasies from me. I'm as bad as you. You never forced me to do anything. We did it together."

"The game's so dangerous," Mike said.

"But you have to talk to me," Jen insisted. "You can't do things on your own, keep secrets. That's worse. It's like cheating."

"You're right, I'm sorry," Mike said hugging her again. "I'll never do it again, I promise." Jen hugged him back. She was calming down, the crisis passing. His hands were at her waist, under the halter top, on the pantyhose. "Jen honey, what's going on today?" he asked gently. "Did you know Josh would be here?"

Jen pulled back a few inches so she could look at Mike. "I thought he might be," she admitted.

Mike felt himself hardening. "Is that why we're here?" he asked. "You want to play the game again?"

"I don't know Mike," she said honestly. "I know how you are. I just ... I want to make you happy. I'm afraid ..."

"What baby?" Mike prompted.

"I don't know," Jen said. She hugged Mike, holding him tight.

Mike's heart was pounding and his cock rock hard. After a few moments he asked "Do you want to go to bed with Josh?"

Jen didn't answer at once. Then she pulled back a little like before, so she could look at him. "You know what I want?" she asked, an embarrassed smile on her pretty face. "I want you like before. Hot and bothered all the time. Obsessed." She laughed to make it sound like a joke, but Mike could tell she was serious.

"I'm not sure -," Mike began, not understanding.

"With me," Jen explained. "Obsessed with me." She laughed again to hide her embarrassment, and began playing with the buttons of his shirt. Her hand drifted down to his crotch. She cupped his erection. "I want you always hot for me. Like now."

Mike began to understand. When they played the game, Mike constantly obsessed over Jen. Where was she, who was she with, what was she doing? His entire existence was centered on her. Jen was sexy and beautiful, but also insecure; she needed that.

"I'm terrible huh?" she said. "Wanting you bothered. Even hurt sometimes."

"Good hurt isn't bad," Mike said.

"Yeah, good hurt's not bad," Jen agreed. "It turns you on. It turns me on too."

"So, you want to have sex with Josh?"

"It wouldn't suck," Jen said with a humorless laugh, brushing her hair behind her ear. "At the pool table he pressed against me. He was hard."
Like Reply
"Is he big?" Mike asked, already knowing the answer. But it turned him on to hear her say it.

Jen gave him a knowing smile. "Are we playing the game baby?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said, excitement across his face.

"He's definitely big," Jen said. She stroked Mike's erection up and down over his pants. "Bigger than you baby." She giggled. Seeing his expression, she said "You asked."

Mike felt the familiar pangs of inadequacy and humiliation. It was so delicious!

Jen recalled memories from high school. "Josh definitely passes the toilet roll test," she said giggling again.

"What?"

"Something from high school. I never told you that?" Jen said with a laugh. "I'll tell you later baby."

"So, do I pass the test?" Mike asked.

Jen knew the answer, but said "Um, maybe we'll do the tests at home and see." She softly stroked his erection over his pants. "Just remember, yours is my favorite one."

Mike moaned at the feel of her hand on his cock. In a hoarse voice he said "So you want to fuck Josh?"

Jen intently looked into his eyes, as if trying to get Mike to understand her desires. "I want to do what you want me to do Mike," she said.

Mike nodded, starting to get it. "Wait, you said you brought something special for tonight?"

"Yeah, um ...," Jen began, opening up her purse. Mike saw a small baggie filled with weed. "I brought it in case we needed to chill, to have this talk." She giggled. "I guess we didn't need it."

"No but ... maybe Josh would want a hit."

"Maybe," Jen said.

Mike thought about it. How should they do this? In a few moments he knew.

"I'll go back to the loft apartment. I'll send Maggie home," he told her. "You can follow with Josh."

"Okay," Jen said. Then her mommy instincts kicked in. "Is it a good idea to do this at home?"

Mike knew what she was saying. Anna was there. But the baby was asleep. Last time, when Anna was in her crib, Jen fucked Josh on the sofa in the family room. That wouldn't work now as Anna was in a bed sometimes and woke up at night. "Take Josh into our bedroom," he said.

"Onto our bed?" Jen asked. "That's okay?"

"Yeah, our bed," Mike said, his cock aching.

"So um ..." Jen began.

"What honey?"

"I'm sorry to ask all these questions," Jen said with an embarrassed laugh. "I need to get my mojo back."

"It's okay baby," Mike said. "What?"

"Um ... should I make him use a condom?"

Mike's cock got even harder. "You're on the pill," he pointed out, knowing she was.

"Yeah but ... you know me," Jen said. Sometimes she forgot a day or two (or three), leaving her (maybe) unprotected.

"But you're not ovulating," Mike said, knowing his wife's schedule.

"Right, this is a safe time I think," she agreed. She gave another nervous laugh. "I haven't had to think about it for a while."

Mike's head spun. She was probably safe, but not absolutely safe. If Josh came in her, he might get her pregnant. He thought about it for only a moment. "He doesn't have to use a condom."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Mike said, his heart pounding. "You like it better that way right? Skin to skin."

"This is going fast," Jen said with an amazed laugh.

"Yeah," Mike agreed.

"Should we slow down, talk about it more?" she asked.

"We can talk tomorrow. But I want this tonight," Mike said.

"Okay," Jen said. After a moment's hesitation she said "Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"You'll always love me right?" she asked, looking excited yet vulnerable.

"I'll always love you," he promised. Then he added "I'll never leave you again baby. I swear." They kissed, then went their separate ways.

Mike hurried to the loft apartment. He immediately checked on Anna, who was sound asleep. He told Maggie that Jen was catching up with a friend and would be home later (all true). After putting Maggie into a cab, Mike sat down on the sofa and waited for Jen and Josh.

After Mike left, Jen went into the bathroom. She touched up her hair and makeup again. She was probably just as excited as Mike, maybe more so.

She hadn't planned this, not really. Certainly not going home with Josh. All she wanted was to talk. But now, after talking, after Mike telling her he wanted to play the game again, that he wanted her to fuck another man, let him take her without a condom ... she was so hot!

It was like turning on a nympho switch! Her body wanted Josh so bad, she wanted his hard boy, she wanted his big cock, she wanted him to fuck her hard from behind like a dirty slut, she wanted to cum hard all over his manhood, she wanted him to shoot his seed inside her. She wanted it! And she wanted Mike to watch! That was the best part!

"Hey," she said to Josh, walking up to him.

"You're back," Josh said, grinning.

"I'm back."

"How's Mike?"

"Awesome," Jen said.

"Want to play another game?" Josh said offering her a pool stick.

"I'm a disaster, I think I'm done," Jen said with a laugh.

"What do you want to do?" Josh asked.

"You could buy me a drink," Jen said with a smile.

They walked to the bar, Josh's hand possessively on her waist just above her ass. Jen sat on a stool and crossed her legs. Josh remained standing in front of her.

"So what's the plan?" Josh asked. He put his hand on Jen's knee.

"The plan?" Jen said with a laugh.

"You're here, Mike's not," Josh said. He began caressing her knee. "What did you decide?"

"You're full of yourself," Jen said with another laugh. "You think after 2 years we run into each other and you get into my pants?"

"Come on, don't play games," Josh said. He spread Jen's legs and moved between them. His hands were on her thighs, caressing her. "It was 2 years ago, but you had fun, we both did. I know guys like your husband. He'll have a good time too."

Josh was so close his lips almost touched Jen's. He leaned over and kissed her. Jen didn't stop him. In fact, she kissed him back, welcoming his tongue into her mouth. As they made out, Josh moved his hands up Jen's legs, over the shorts, and just under her blouse at her waist. He caressed her there, over the pantyhose.

At that moment the bartender approached. Josh pulled away from Jen, breathing hard. Jen was panting, her face blushed, her nipples rock hard under the halter top.

"Hey Patty," Josh said, giving his friend a knowing smile.

"Hi Josh," Patty said, looking at Jen and then back at Josh.

Jen's breathing had returned to normal. "Patty. That's Irish, right?" she said smiling at the bartender.

"I'm from Brooklyn," Patty said with a grin.

"Oh," Jen said with a laugh.

"My grandparents immigrated over," Patty said. "Patty's short for Patrick. Nice to meet you." He extended his hand.

Jen took his hand. "I'm Jen."

"Do you live around here?" Patty asked.

"A few blocks," Jen said.

Patty awkwardly said, "Your, ah, other male friend left this." Patty handed Jen Mike's credit card.

"Oh, um, thanks," Jen said taking the credit card and suddenly feeling uncomfortable. She realized Patty was the same bartender who served her and Mike. How could she not have noticed? Patty saw her with Mike, and now with Josh.

"Um, Patty, can I have an appletini?" she asked. She needed time to think and couldn't do that with Patty standing there.

"I've got that," Josh said handing over some cash. "And a rum and coke for me Pats."

"No, um, I'll pay for my drink," Jen said handing Patty Mike's card back.

Josh gave Jen a questioning look as Patty walked away to mix their drinks.

"We don't tell people we're swingers," Jen explained to Josh in a whispered voice. The game was more complicated than swinging, but she used the term most people understood. "Fuck, I can't believe I let you kiss me in the middle of the bar," she said chastising herself.

"Why's it matter, you're not a regular here," Josh said.

"I freaking live 3 blocks away," Jen said. She nervously looked around. Did anyone she know see her making out with Josh?

"Calm down Jen, it's no big deal," Josh said.

"It IS a big deal!" Jen said frantically. "I'm married, I'm a mother!" How could she be so careless? This bar was only a few blocks from her house. True, she and Mike never came here, but that didn't mean their neighbors didn't. How could she suck face with Josh in the middle of the crowd? His hands had been all over her, practically up her blouse.

How could she be so careless? How could Mike not think of this? How could he just leave her here?

Wait a minute.

Mike.

Mike left her here with Josh. He left her alone with another man, in a bar just a few blocks from their loft apartment. He knew their neighbors and friends might be here. He knew they might see her with another man.

Jen thought about what started all this. Nancy, the principal, cheating on her husband. That got Mike hot.
Like Reply
Mike got turned on by cheating. Jen knew this. It was all mixed up in his cuckold fantasy. For a moment her thoughts flashed to Wes, the boy she fucked behind Mike's back in college. She still hadn't told Mike. She was pretty sure Mike knew though. He was, after all, really smart, and knew her better than anyone. But still, they'd never discussed Wes.

There were a couple years after college when it'd just been her and Mike living together in New York (except for one evening of weakness). During that time, the memories were too raw and it was clear Mike didn't want to talk about it.

Then Ricky happened. Then Scott. Then Tom. On it went. "God I'm such a slut," Jen silently derided herself.

But with all those other men, the Wes thing didn't seem to matter anymore. Honestly she hadn't thought of Wes in a few years. She wasn't really thinking about him now. It was just this kinky cheating thing that turned Mike on so much.

Maybe she SHOULD meet this Nancy chick. Nancy was working with Mike on a daily basis, so she needed to size her up. She certainly couldn't judge Nancy, not with all the shit she'd done. Who knows, maybe they could be friends.

Jen had to admit, the cheating fantasy WAS kind of hot. It was naughty and wicked on so many levels. But then, what turned Mike on turned her on too. Part of it was, seeing Mike excited got her excited. Another part was, Mike's fantasies always ended up with her getting fucked really good. And now that her nympho switch was back on, she really wanted that. Really wanted fucked. Tonight.

Still, playing so close to home was dangerous. She'd have to talk to Mike about that.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," Jen said, breaking out of her reverie. She looked at Josh and her pussy tingled. She so wanted Mike to watch as this gorgeous guy fucked her.

Patty returned with their drinks. After he left Jen whispered to Josh, "I'll meet you in that alley, okay?"

Josh grinned, thinking about having this sexy girl in that dark alley all to himself. "You're feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes, I just want to get out of here," Jen whispered. She inconspicuously lowered her hand and caressed his leg. "People can't see us leave together."

"I get it," Josh said, barely suppressing an excited grin. He got up. "I see you in a minute," he whispered.

Moments later Patty returned with the bill and Mike's credit card. He handed both to Jen. As she took it, Jen let her soft hand brush over Patty's. "Patty?"

"Yeah?"

Jen held up Mike's credit card. "My husband's," she said.

"I thought so," Patty said, looking at the wedding ring on Jen's left hand.

"We got into a fight and, well, Josh is a friend from college," Jen said.

"I get it, you don't have to explain to me," Patty said. He chuckled. "Josh is popular with the girls."

Jen felt flushed. Josh scored with a lot of girls. That's all Jen was, another girl for Josh. An easy lay. A horny slut. Jen felt dizzy with lust.

Trying to compose herself, Jen said "It's just, Mike - that's my husband - he likes this bar. We might come here again."

Patty got it immediately. "I won't say anything," he promised.

"Thanks Patty," Jen said, giving him a dazzling smile.

"I'm here every night," Patty said, smiling at her. "Stop by sometime."

"Definitely," Jen said.

"Feel free to come without your husband," Patty said, his grin turning conspiratorial and lusty.

"... maybe I'll do that," Jen said after a moment. She looked at Patty - really looked at him - for the first time. He was older, but definitely cute. Tall too, and he had a great smile.

Jen reached over and again brushed his hand. This time her touch was like a caress. She smiled at him, a slight enigmatic smile that suggested maybe something in the future. Then she got up and left.
Like Reply