Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
It is not that easy not to take the cock inside after this much of advancement. That requires extremely mentally strong mind. Cant believe.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The two Aftermaths were amazing. Unexpected turn of events. Next door uncle has moved ahead of a lot of contenders from nowhere. Maybe Leo will make an entrance in the next Aftermath.
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
she has been dealing with rookies so far now woth experienced uncle the tide will turn. Before the night ends uncle would banged all her holes and she would be begging for more.
Like Reply
Weekend is near and waiting for dhika continues , the crush is growing and waiting to see what uncle gonna do to already fired up dhika and she's too in a sexy outfit that wil add fore to the fuel can't wait to read what happens next
[+] 1 user Likes hotmariner1512's post
Like Reply
She got ready sexy and She is eagerly waiting for John. But who knows if he can be experienced his lustful wife. Or was it destined by someone else? 
[Image: 1-F0236-A4-3-F7-C-461-C-9610-F3103-A4-BECDB.jpg]
She can't wait anymore. She's on the verge of lust because of those nights with the boys. So she needs a good satisfied night immediately. Who gonna satisfy her in this situation?? Who would be lucky enough to have her first?? I’m so excited about upcoming updates. 
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Bro aftermath #1 #2 la potu expectations athigam pannitu update podama ipdi yenga vidathinga bro konjam sekirama update pannunga
Like Reply
Awesome writing
Like Reply
Well asking for update is putting pressure on the author.... But re-entry of uncle make me ask ..... When can we expect the next update
Like Reply
Update waiting eagerly.... Like salary on 1st date
Like Reply
(30-04-2022, 06:10 PM)listener098 Wrote: Well asking for update is putting pressure on the author.... But re-entry of uncle make me ask ..... When can we expect the next update

Dear Readers, 

I am working this weekend, yet still trying to write too and I have barely finished 2/10th of the update. I will try and post in couple of days. 

Thanks for waiting....
[+] 3 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(30-04-2022, 09:11 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:
Dear Readers, 

I am working this weekend, yet still trying to write too and I have barely finished 2/10th of the update. I will try and post in couple of days. 

Thanks for waiting.
Thanks for your information about update and your story telling was excellence
I am addicted
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Dear Readers, 

Thanks for waiting....

Waiting for d update bro
Like Reply
Dear Readers, 

Thanks for waiting....

Too bad for us that you had work over weekend.... The wait continues

I assume there will not be any sex coming up in next update as for Dhikha even if she's horny there are still some kinky stuff to be done..

Hope you give us a fantastic update soon
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
Dear Readers, 

Thanks for waiting....

Dont let the pressure of making an update effect ur creativity, keep your composure on writing the story. Keep our Angle Dhika Hot and kinky .., and true to her relation with John. Let the story go on and on for a while .......

Eagerly waiting for an update , just again no pressure , we just expressed our keen interest on your writing skills . Keep going ..
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
Excited for upcoming update yourock
Like Reply
I'm in mad waiting with excitement. I’ve never waited like this for a story update before.
[Image: 5-A04-D7-D6-5806-4-E0-B-8-EAE-0-C50-BBE8-BB40.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(04-05-2022, 02:19 AM)Herbiee Wrote: I'm in mad waiting with excitement. I’ve never waited like this for a story update before.
[Image: 5-A04-D7-D6-5806-4-E0-B-8-EAE-0-C50-BBE8-BB40.jpg]

That is true I have never been so keen on reading a story !!!
Like Reply
Photo 
What a story! Dhika of my dream

her innocent looks, ripe body...mmmmm

[Image: E4-9-NZ3-VUAYl-V7-H.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like roai80's post
Like Reply
Lgta hai update Saturday ko hi aayega pehle nhi..?
Like Reply
(05-05-2022, 10:32 AM)incest love Wrote: Lgta hai update Saturday ko hi aayega pehle nhi..?

Lo siento, no entiendo lo que dices.
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply