Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Our Beloved Doggy

Purva Introduced Apu with Khan Sahab.
Apu : Are you a minister Sir?
Khan Sahab: No dear, I belong to the opposition party and I never participated in any election as a candidate. But now I'm the secretary of our party.
Purva : Then why is there a blue light on your car?
 Khan Sahab: Oh. It's actually our President Sahab's car. I used his car sometimes. But the bodyguard is mine. Anyway……
He started talking with Apu. He questions about his education and what he wants to be in future and many other common things. Purva went to the kitchen.
After a while Apu got away from Khan sahab and went to the kitchen.
Apu: Mamma how long you take.
Purva : Almost done dear.
Apu: Hurry up. Sami is feeling almost sleepy.
And then the bell rang. Apu went to open the door. And he was stunned. 6 people were standing on the door. He knew two of them. Pankaj and Bhola. But the other four he didn't know.
What the hell is going on? What mamma is planning? He became confused. He stood there looking at them.
Pankaj : Apurva baba let us get in.
Apu: But who are they?
Pankaj: They are your guests' bodyguard and the driver. And you know Bhola uncle.
And they are our friends.
Apu: But why are they here?
Hearing the conversation Purva came out. She forgot to open the plug. Or she did it intentionally I don't know.
Purva : Apu,please don't behave like that. I Invited them for lunch. Now give them a path and come in. You all please sit on the sofa.
Apu went to his room with some confusion and with some disappointment.
Purva went into the kitchen and brought cold water for them.
Purva : Sorry for Apu's behavior. Please Drink water. But Pankaj, can you introduce me to your two new friends?
Pankaj : Madam sorry for bothering you. Um he is the mechanic who repairs Sahab's car. He lives with us in our chowl. And he is also known to us. But when we were coming, Bhola saw he was peeking through your boundary wall. So he caught him.
He explained why he was looking.
Purva : Oh I remember. I know you. You used to go to that construction area every morning.
So, what's your name?
He told, his name is Vimal.
Purva remembered the face. Her pussy tickled. And no need to say the situation of her clit. And her thighs. She couldn't control the flood running from her pussy through her thigh. 
Purva : Ok Vimal. And what's your name Mister?
I'm Ravi madam. Namaste. The mechanic answered with a wide smile.
Khan Sahab: You sit here. Purva, can I go and take a little rest in your bedroom?
Purva : Oh of course Sahab. Please come.
Khan sahab took Sami on his lap and said, come on beta we will play in the bed.
Purva became very nervous.
She noticed annoyance in Khan Sahab as well as Apu's eyes.
On one hand she was happy to see so many men. But on the other hand she was worried. She was thinking how to manage everything.
How to control the situation.
Purva turned with the tray and the all new guests' eyes popped out from their shocket.
They remained silent until she went inside the kitchen. And then the expressions came out from their mouths. They whispered 
Pankaj : uffffff.
Bodyguard : What the fuck.
Bhola: Hain????
Driver: what a dirty randi.
Ravi: Oye teri maki. Fuck what's this? Is she a dog?
Pankaj : Wolf wolf.
Ravi: Shaali chudakkar Randi (bloody fucking whore)
Only Vimal remained silent and started smiling.
Bhola : Why are you smiling?
Vimal: You may have known her for years. But you didn't see what I saw.
Pankaj : You said that you saw her naked twice in the last two days. She was musterbating naked on the balcony.
Vimal: Yes I told you the truth but not the full.
She has lots of jewellery like this dog tail. I've seen her in the early morning musterbating on the balcony, wearing lots of jewellery. There were bells hanging from her mipples, chains and a padlock dangling from her pussy. The chain on her waist which she is wearing now was also on her waist. I couldn't saw the tail then but she has multiple ear rings, big diamond nose ring, and ufff she was looking like a sex Angel directly fall from the heaven. The morning sun was washing her beautiful body. You know I couldn't control myself. After reaching the site I had to musterbate. And you know The most erotic thing is not those jewellery. The most erotic thing was her expressions. Ufff I can't explain guys.
Ahmed the bodyguard said, You guys are so lucky. You can enjoy her every day. My heart is pounding. I want to bang this right now.
Apu was secretly watching them and was trying to listen to their discussion. But the sound of the fan and AC was disturbing him to listen to them properly. And they were also speaking in very low voices.
Unable to hear them he got frustrated. He came out of the room and shouted, Mamma , are the foods ready?
Purva : Yes Apu.
Apu : Ok Mamma. Just before you start serving meals to our guests, can you come to my room once?
Purva : Coming dear.

Purva went to his room.
They Both started discussing in low voice.
Apu : Mamma, What's going on?
Purva : I'll tell you later.
Apu: Mamma, why so many people? I'm not feeling good.
Purva : Don't worry dear. Nothing will happen wrong. I'll manage everything.
Apu : I know I can Handle More people than this. But, This is our house, mamma. And Sami is here.
Purva : Ummm yeah…. I…. You…I know you can handle Sami dear. Don't you Apu?
Apu: Mamma yes I'll handle him. And he will sleep soon. Don't worry. But? 
Purva : Thank you my dear. And she kissed him on his cheek. But…..
Apu : what?
Purva : You have a but before me. What is this?
Apu: Leave it. But why did you say that ?
Purva : I want to know, why did you tell me that I can Handle more than this?
Apu: Mamma we can discuss it later. I think our guests are waiting. I'm going to take a quick bath. You arrange the table. I'm coming soon.
Purva : You are my sweet boy. Ummah. She kissed his cheek again.
Apu : I'll help you, mamma.But you have to promise me that you will tell me about your past.
Purva : Babu. I know you are excited and you are an intelligent boy. But how can a mother tell her underage son about her debauchery?
You become an adult and I promise I'll tell you everything. And Apu please, now I need your support.
Apu : ok ok. Mamma,go and arrange the table.
Purva arranged lunch for the other six people on the center table at the living area. And for Khan sahab and Apu on the dining table. She brought out some brass utensils for Khan sahab. Brass plate, glass and bowls.
It was almost 2:15. Sami was feeling sleepy.
Khan sahab requested Purva not to plate foods for Sami. He will feed Sami from his plate. Sami sat on his lap.
Purva searve meal to all in naked and with the tail inside her ass. She thought as everyone already saw her with this, then why should she open this. Instead she was giving extra efforts to wave the tail.
All the men except Sami and Apu was hard.
She was sweating. Her boobs were bouncing when she was walking or bending to searve food, while she was going back her booty and tail was bouncing. Her clit was dangling.
All the men was becoming mad to catch her.
When all said that they need nothing more, Khan sahab said, Purva come and sit. Take your lunch.
Khan sahab left some bones and a little gravy on the bowl and when finished his meal he took the bowl with him and entered the master bedroom.
Purva took Sami on lap and they entered the kids room. Apu followed them.
As usual the both kid took their side of their mother's breast and started eating the dry nippples.
Sami slept after few minutes.
Purva : I've to go now, Apu.
Apu : give me two minutes more mamma.
As Sami was already slept, so Apu held her oposite shoulder and turn her towards him and took the other boobs into his mouth.
He hugged her tightly and just after few seconds, he raised his face from her breast and said, mamma you can enjoy with them in the presence of me, then why you can't tell me about this things?
Purva : Apu, I didn't plan this situation today.
Khan sahab is a very influential man. I can't deny him. But there are time. You have to wait for the proper time to know about my story. I'm sorry for this day Apu. Please forgive me.
Apu : You don't have to be sorry, mamma. I can understand.
Purva : Thank you dear. Sooo, may I go now?
Apu: wait.
He again inserted her nippple into his mouth and sucked her nippple about a minute and then said, bye mamma.
Purva kissed his forehead and got up from the bed.
 Lastly she said, Please don't open the door at any cost and don't let Sami out.
Apu : Don't worry. I will take care of him. Now go. And don't forget, today is Saturday. Papa will come early.
Purva : Yeah, Ok good bye Kid.
Apu : Goodbye Mamma. 
She went to the sofa and told the men to feel free and homely and gave them a jug of cold water and then she went to her won bedroom.

Purva entered the room and bolted the door and then turn to Khan sahab, who was laying on the bed by his elbow.
Purva smiled, hi hi, at last we meet again sahab.
But suddenly the gentle and soft spoken Khan Sahab's face became change. The innocent look changed into furious look. His jaws stiffened.
Khan Sahab: Stop smiling bitch. And on your four now.
He commanded.
Purva instantly followed his order and got on her four on the floor.
Khan Sahab: I told you bitch to detach the tail. But you didn't.
Purva lowerd her face and said, Sorry Sahab.
Khan Sahab got down from the bed and came closer to Purva. He bent on his knees and grabbed her hair and slapt on her ass cheek. Slap, the sound echoed. Slap again.
Purva : Ah Sahab slowly.
Khan Sahab: Why so bitch? I want you to hart.
Purva : No, you can slap me more harder. But I'm worried about the sound. My kids are sleeping just oposite the wall. Please, Sahab I beg your perdon.
She got on her knees and folded her palms.
But khan sahab stood up and softly kick on her thigh. She fall on the floor.
Khan Sahab: Dogs can't talk. They can't beg pardon by folding their hands and speaking to their master.
Purva : Sorry.
Slap. Dog can't speak bitch. Khan Sahab Whispered into her ear by grabbing her hair. He continued, dogs has no hand, only four legs.
Purva understood. Lack of practice made her little uncomfortable. But finally she understood and again came to her four. She bent her face and licked his fit. She then lifted her face and looked at him.
Khan Sahab: Don't you enjoying this bitch? And he lifted his right leg to cick her.
Immediately Purva lowered her face and licked his left feet and she started moving her ass sidewise.
Good doggy. Khan sahab Said.
He lowered his right leg and put it in front of her face.
Purva lifted her face and opened her tongue.
She was berthing like a dog with her mouth keeping her tongue outside and making sound like has hah hah hah hah.
She again lowerd her face and licked his right feet.
She was continuously waving her ass sidewise.
Khan sahab: Bitch, you maybe a wolf to my sweet little son.But to his father you are nothing but a dog. Dirty nasty streed dog. 
Where is your dog tail bitch? He whispered.
Purva lifted her face and and started crawling towards wordrobe. She tried to pull the knob of the lower barth. Her jaw and lips started harting. But she continued trying. After tried hard she finally succeeded to open the drawer. She lowered her face into the drawer and found the dog tail out. She took it with her mouth and dropped it in front of Khan Sahab's foot. Then She again buried her face into the drawer and pulled out a dog collar and a belt. She then pushed the drawer close by her cheek.
She lifted her mouth holding the belt in her mouth shaking her booty.
Khan Sahab : Turn around doggy.
Purva Turned around and Khan Sahab pulled the Fox tail out from her anus and inserted the dog tail in.
Khan Sahab: ah filthy. Doggy Clean the plug.
He threw the tail on the floor little far.
Purva crawled to the fox tail. She hesitated.
Why are you hesitating dirty dog. I know you love this. Slap!! Do it now. And he pulled her hair.
Purva started licking the plug.
Khan Sahab: Not cleaned enough. Do it properly.
She stopped shaking her booty.
Khan Sahab: kicked her ass and whispered, Don't you enjoying the job Bitch?
Immediately she started shaking her ass.
Khan Sahab: Don't forget, who saved you by the tractor. He was gonna auction you to the international slave market. So You should thankful to your savior. Now lick the plug clean and show it to me.
After licking the plug throughly, Purva took the plug into her mouth and turned towards him.
Khan Sahab: Good Job bitch. I'm impressed.
Wait You deserve reward. Wait.
He went near the bed side table and took the bowl of leftover chicken bone.
Khan sahab: I think Dogs don't eat and mess the floor. So bitch come and follow me.
The guard, drivers, mechanic and the labour were sitting on the sofas at the living.
They were obviously discussing about Purva.
And they also heard the few early sound of slapping and screaming of Purva.
But they become curious, why no more sound is coming?
Ahmed: I never thought Khan Sahab Has a personal high class botch. I thought he is a loyal husband of Bhabhi ji.
And It's also unbelievable that you all told to me. I also heard a little about this, once I went yo Mastanpur to drop Khan Sahab, there. But I never thought that the story is real. I had thought it's a rumor. But now I know all the story is true and Khan Sahab also a big part of this story.
And then the bdroom door opened.
All the 6 men stopped chating and went silent.
First Khan Sahab came out of the room with a belt in his left hand and a bowl on right hand. And at the end of the belt, They saw Purva was crawling out attached with the belt with the collar on her neck.
They all got shocked and stood up with their opened jaws.
6 years ago she was a shameless girl and till now she is shameless. But she didn't expected that Khan was pulled her out in front of the men like a dog.
She started feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed. Purva never thought that one day she has to perform like a slave dog inside her own house and infront of her kids school driver and the other lower class people. She thought she will be a dominating woman to Bhola and Pankaj and she will teasediscover the new strenger construction labour Vimal later. But her plana were started destroying by Khan Sahab. And only because of she forgot to opened the foxtail plug before they come.
From a dominating and respected Memsahab, She become a street dog now.
Khan Sahab once looked at the door of the kids room and then pulled her into the kitchen. He called the bodyguard.
Ahmed first didn't listen to Khan Sahab as he was lost in shock. Khan Sahab again called him.
And he ran to the kitchen.
Khan Saha : You take this dish and go outside. See is anyone is seeing or not. If the area is clear then put the plate little corner to the wall, behind any tree, so that no one cam see directly from the road or neighborhood.
Ahmed obayed the order.
After receiving the clearance from Ahmed khan sahab took his lady dog in the garden. He bent near the dish. And dropped a bone piece on the plate and said, chuk chuk doggy, come on eat your meal.
Purva took the bone into her mouth by her mouth and started chewing and crushing the bone. She broke the bone in small dusty pieces and threw it on the ground.
Khan Sahab threw another bone piece and Purva again started chewing the bone.
She was feeling so much degraded. Tears was about to appear into her eyes. But she knew she can't cry. She had to act as she is enjoying the humiliation. The man calling Sami as his son. And he is humiliating her on her own house and now in open in the garden in front of the people whom she should give order.
And certainly she remembered Billu. She remembered that, how Billu gave her the realization that her soul wants humiliation. So, instead of being think herself degraded she should enjoy the act.
The thought of Billu gave her an instant energy. Purva charmingly finished the meal and she started shaking her ass faster in joy.
After the bones finished, Khan Sahab poured the gravy on the plate.
 Purva started eating the gravy with hwr tongue, just like a dog.
After finishing the gravy, Khan Sahab ordered her to find a tree or wall corner and pee. Purva started smelling the soil and the tree and slowly she reached the wall. She lifted one leg and started pissing on the wall.
After finishing her pissing she turned and saw all the five men were peeking through the door to watch her doggy act. And Ahmed was standing in the garden and was also watching her.
When she turned and looked at Khan Sahab, she saw his dick was out of his pajama and suddenly He started pissing.
Purva opened her mouth and Accepted the urine fall into her mouth. Her face and hair drenched. She drank the urine Charley. But she felt trouble when the salty water fall into her nose. She caugh and lowered her head. The urine fall on her head and back. She controlled herself and again lifted her face and drank piss as much as possible.
She was feeling the same vibe like the slum.
Anyway after finishing his pissing. Khan Sahab pulled back his dick into his brief and knoted the string of the pajama.
He pulled the belt and drag Purva inside the house and then inside her own bedroom.
Purva just stopped and looked through her corner of the eye that the door of her kids room is shut.
Khun Sahab yanked the belt. Purva started crawling again.
After entered the room, Khan Sahab shut the door behind her and told her to lift her ass.

Purva lifted her ass up and was waiting for him. She was shaking her ass sideways to wave the tail like a dog.
Suddenly she felt the dick roaming on her mound.
Khan Sahab: Didn't you fuck those bastered im recent past?
Purva nodded her head ups and down.
Did they used condom.
She noded again.
Sure?
She noded again.
And the dick inserted into her juicy wet pussy.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: images-15.jpg]
Like Reply
Wow fantastic update loved it....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(25-04-2022, 11:55 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow fantastic update loved it....

HeartThanks Sir
Like Reply
Wonderful update! Really great work!
[+] 1 user Likes Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2022, 06:48 AM)Elisevivian Wrote: Wonderful update! Really great work!

Thank You Sir. Your appreciations are  must needed for me.
Like Reply
Great story. Good writing skills. Loved reading it. Thanks for the writer. If some efforts are put, the writing will also be great.
Purva character may be become a cult classic for readers who love a classic all willing nymphomaniac slut woman. I love the way the emotions of Purva was brought out in previous chapter.
My opinion on the story.
The characters could have more emotions. At some stages the story seems to be rushed and with dry characters. The last update is a great one. But if some feelings of purva could have been brought out in her first person account story telling, the update itself would have been a great story in itself stretching a good length.
Purva is edgier and i love it.
[+] 1 user Likes SSboySS's post
Like Reply
Your writing skill is getting more and more seductive. A wonderful update . Thank you so much
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2022, 02:20 PM)SSboySS Wrote: Great story. Good writing skills. Loved reading it.  Thanks for the writer. If some efforts are put, the writing will also be great.
Purva character may be become a cult classic for readers who love  a classic all willing nymphomaniac slut woman. I love the way the emotions of Purva was brought out in previous chapter.
My opinion on the story.
The characters could have more emotions. At some stages the story seems to be rushed and with dry characters. The last update is a great one. But if some feelings of purva could have been  brought out in her first person account story telling, the update itself would have been a great story in itself stretching a good length.  
Purva is edgier and i love it.

Thanks For your openion Sir. I'll keep it in mind.
Though my hold in English is very poor, even I'll try to make some emotional stuffs
Like Reply
(26-04-2022, 02:44 PM)nand Wrote: Your writing skill is getting more and more seductive. A wonderful update . Thank you so much

All of your blessings and  appreciations sir Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Can we get a gangbang session of Purva with all the men present at her home and she is enjoying her punishment given by khan saheb.... All the crazy and sexy voice and shouting of Purva can be heard by Apu in his room
APU is getting curious to know whats happening with her Mom and what other guest where doing to her.. why she shouting etc...
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 10:42 AM)sultan Wrote: Can we get a gangbang session of Purva with all the men present at her home and she is enjoying her punishment given by khan saheb.... All the crazy and sexy voice and shouting of Purva can be heard by Apu in his room
APU is getting curious to know whats happening with her Mom  and what other guest where doing to her.. why she shouting etc...

I'm little busy. Maybe I can start writing tomorrow. I'm thinking about this same idea as you.
Like Reply
(17-09-2021, 08:27 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Dear Xossipy Readers
       aurelius1982  Sir wrote a wanderful erotic story 11 years ago in 2010. He adopted the story from another English author named QUIN in litorica. after Aurelius982 finished the story many authors in exbii or xossip had extended the story. You can find the entire extension posted by mahmoodvale  https://xossipy.com/thread-32395.html   here. The story is one of my best story I've read ever. the story is incomplete, so I've decided to complete the story.
        In present situation The main Protagonist of the story Purva has come to the slum where sajid lives and she married to a pervert old man named Mushtaq and she is gonna perform a naked dance on stage. SHe is now practicing the dance steps from a dance master in a road side dingy shed.

aurelius1982 himself also wrote a small sequel of this story later.
I will post it, if nobody has any objection.
Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 04:24 PM)ddey333 Wrote: aurelius1982 himself also wrote a small sequel of this story later.
I will post it, if nobody has any objection.
Namaskar

Can you please send me the sequel in inbox first sir?
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 04:52 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Can you please send me the sequel in inbox first sir?

Okay , will PM the opening chapter tomorrow.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 05:00 PM)ddey333 Wrote: Okay , will PM the opening chapter tomorrow.

ধন্যবাদ sir
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 05:06 PM)Tunkai Wrote: ধন্যবাদ sir

Smile Smile Heart
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 05:06 PM)Tunkai Wrote: ধন্যবাদ sir

Sir you are excellent writer. If you don't mind kindly please do watch this web series- tsuma netori ryoujoku rinne  and if you can create a story on such plot will be very exciting and if possible make her lactating cow and beastility sex as well ... just a request 
[+] 2 users Like Kadakkal95's post
Like Reply
I'm puzzled with some personal issues. I'm unable to consented in any other things. Please excuse me. Give me some days. I'll again start writing after resolving the issues.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
So very sorry to hear that. Don’t worry about the writing. We can all understand the situation. I hope it is not too bad and that it is resolved very soon. Goodluck.
Like Reply