Principal Satish humiliates me by enjoying Mommy Aishwarya in front of me
(12-04-2022, 06:27 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the door opened i saw u standing with ur cleavage visible to me and instead of looking at u i looked at ur cleavage and as u put ur hand on cleavage standing outside door my face fluttered with guilt as if thinking maine dekha krke dhaki )

( ur skin was shining pata nhi konsa cream lagayi thi)

sorry wo maine 6 baje kaha tha but wo...( actually 3 din kaise nikala mujhe malum hai raha nhi ja rha tha)

( as u turned ur bare back ufff man kr rha tha abhi ke abhi baal ko side krke sunghu ) 

( i entered ur house without removing shoes shoes nikalna to bhul hi gya tha as i looked at ur hips sway )

( i was standing in the living room)

( as u said "Rahul jaldi idhar aa" ohh shit ye bhi hai kya i thought bad luck abhi kuch nhi hone wala)

( maine pani chahiye kaha bhi nhi u told rahul to bring water) are takleef mat do kisiko i am here to give guidance to rahul nothing else aishwarya ....

( darwaja abhi bhi khula tha)

Aish: Sir Guidance bhi hoti rahegi but we should also talk and have fun na. You must be so busy with being a Principal you probably also dont get time to meet people and have fun. So today i was thinking I will entertain you fully and we can have fun and then you can easily guide Rahul too afterwards

(Aish sits right besides you even though so many sofas are around you. her legs are close enough that you can move your legs a little bit closer to touch them if you wanted but she made sure you had to move them to touch her if you wanted to)

(Rahul is happy that her Mommy invited Principal to convince him but he doesn't know yet that what is going to happen tonight. When he sees her Mommy sitting so close to the Principal he gets a bit worried and even looks at his Mommy like "why are you so close to him" but doesn't say anything)

Aish: Sir you can also have beer if you want, I was thinking we can have a bit of wine with dinner. Of course Rahul won't drink it but we adults should enjoy ourselves na a little bit dont you agree (she moves her hair to one side again and this time you can really see how deep her back is too. You can see her soft skin and her shoulders and the way she is so close to you her smell too. She turns around to look for something and lets you look at her back and hips for a bit, she is still so close that you can move your hands up and touch her skin too if you wanted)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(12-04-2022, 06:35 PM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: Sir Guidance bhi hoti rahegi but we should also talk and have fun na. You must be so busy with being a Principal you probably also dont get time to meet people and have fun. So today i was thinking I will entertain you fully and we can have fun and then you can easily guide Rahul too afterwards

(Aish sits right besides you even though so many sofas are around you. her legs are close enough that you can move your legs a little bit closer to touch them if you wanted but she made sure you had to move them to touch her if you wanted to)

(Rahul is happy that her Mommy invited Principal to convince him but he doesn't know yet that what is going to happen tonight. When he sees her Mommy sitting so close to the Principal he gets a bit worried and even looks at his Mommy like "why are you so close to him" but doesn't say anything)

Aish: Sir you can also have beer if you want, I was thinking we can have a bit of wine with dinner. Of course Rahul won't drink it but we adults should enjoy ourselves na a little bit dont you agree (she moves her hair to one side again and this time you can really see how deep her back is too. You can see her soft skin and her shoulders and the way she is so close to you her smell too. She turns around to look for something and lets you look at her back and hips for a bit, she is still so close that you can move your hands up and touch her skin too if you wanted)

( the way u were talking i placed a cushion from left side of sofa and placed it on lap just so that if anything happen let  the small cushion mask it)

( u sat right beside me and i start getting ur skin scent mmmmmmmmmm )

( mai kuch bol nhi rha tha but andar hi andar bhot kuch chal rha tha)

( as u moved ur hair the smell of a hot female pheromone was out of ur arms mmmmmmm ufff this was building pressure in me and i felt like kissing and licking ur arms already but i controlled and then rahul came with water)

rahul beta how are u ( i took the water from his hand) dekho tum padhai nhi krte isiliye tumhari mummy pareshaan hui na ( strictly looked at him)

( pani ka glass leke return hath lete time my arm rubbed against ur sleveless arm i acted as if it happened by mistake)

nhi nhi beer mai peeta nhi 

wine ......umm yeah why not ur house ur rules....( i gulped a bit of water and thats when u turned a bit and i saw ur arm ur back )

gulpp 
( pani atak gya gale me ) khackkk khackk khackkkk ( started coughing)

( pani peene me dhyaan nhi diya balki tere shoulder dekhne gya peek krke isiliye gale me pani atka)
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 06:46 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the way u were talking i placed a cushion from left side of sofa and placed it on lap just so that if anything happen let  the small cushion mask it)

( u sat right beside me and i start getting ur skin scent mmmmmmmmmm )

( mai kuch bol nhi rha tha but andar hi andar bhot kuch chal rha tha)

( as u moved ur hair the smell of a hot female pheromone was out of ur arms mmmmmmm ufff this was building pressure in me and i felt like kissing and licking ur arms already but i controlled and then rahul came with water)

rahul beta how are u ( i took the water from his hand) dekho tum padhai nhi krte isiliye tumhari mummy pareshaan hui na ( strictly looked at him)

( pani ka glass leke return hath lete time my arm rubbed against ur sleveless arm i acted as if it happened by mistake)

nhi nhi beer mai peeta nhi 

wine ......umm yeah why not ur house ur rules....( i gulped a bit of water and thats when u turned a bit and i saw ur arm ur back )

gulpp 
( pani atak gya gale me ) khackkk khackk khackkkk ( started coughing)

( pani peene me dhyaan nhi diya balki tere shoulder dekhne gya peek krke isiliye gale me pani atka)

Aish: Sir what happened are you okay na? (she looks worried with your coughing. She puts a hand on your back and starts rubbing it. to do this she has to come closer and now your legs are touching and her face is so close to yours)

(She takes the glass from your hand and keeps it on the table)

(After she has made sure you are feeling better she says) Sir I hope you aren't very hungry because I still have to prepare food. I hope you don't mind if I go into the kitchen. (and while saying this she even puts her hands on your legs but does it so subtly that you cant think anything bad of it) 

(after you have answered, she gets up and ties her dupatta to her waist again, and then looks back at you smiling naughtily. and then blushingly she asks) Sir if you want you can come with me to the kitchen and we can talk as I cook. Maybe we can open a bottle of wine too so we can start having some fun.

(Rahul looking at all this cant believe what her mom is doing. He is confused if her Mom even realizes how this looks. He can see so much of her cleavage and then offering wine to Principal and sitting so close to him. The Principal even seems to be peaking at her tits now, but who can blame him even Rahul peaked once or twice because they look so good)
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 06:56 PM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: Sir what happened are you okay na? (she looks worried with your coughing. She puts a hand on your back and starts rubbing it. to do this she has to come closer and now your legs are touching and her face is so close to yours)

(She takes the glass from your hand and keeps it on the table)

(After she has made sure you are feeling better she says) Sir I hope you aren't very hungry because I still have to prepare food. I hope you don't mind if I go into the kitchen. (and while saying this she even puts her hands on your legs but does it so subtly that you cant think anything bad of it) 

(after you have answered, she gets up and ties her dupatta to her waist again, and then looks back at you smiling naughtily. and then blushingly she asks) Sir if you want you can come with me to the kitchen and we can talk as I cook. Maybe we can open a bottle of wine too so we can start having some fun.

(Rahul looking at all this cant believe what her mom is doing. He is confused if her Mom even realizes how this looks. He can see so much of her cleavage and then offering wine to Principal and sitting so close to him. The Principal even seems to be peaking at her tits now, but who can blame him even Rahul peaked once or twice because they look so good)

khackkk khackkkkk ( i was coughing and then felt ur soft palm on my back , bad luck i was wearing coat and shirt )

( my legs touch with urs and i can feel ur breath now hitting my cheeck as u talk and ur breath was so enchanting)

thank you i am fine now ( after 2 mins i stopped coughing)

( i had placed a cushion in my crotch and when u put hands on my leg the cushion moved even rahul noticed that )

ohh no ..no worries ...my wife just gave me nice sandwich just an hour ago with tea ( i know i shouldnt have mentioned my wife but by mistake i did )

yeah sure i can join u 

( i stood up aswell and in front of rahul i adjusted my pants a bit after u went inside kitchen my dick had shifted in my undie)

rahul start solving calcuslus problems of chapter no 2 i want u to solve all the problems i wil be checking 

( saying that i went into kitchen and i was seeing u starting the stove ur back was towards me)

well what are u planning to cook for me aishwarya

( i looked at ur back and i wanted to see ur waist and that waist chain so i made an excuse)

aishwarya i have read in some paper that wearing a saree especially sleveless saree is the best for kicthen wear according to safety standards ( actually kameez was better safety wise )

( i wanted u to wear a sraee but cant say that directly )
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 07:21 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: khackkk khackkkkk ( i was coughing and then felt ur soft palm on my back , bad luck i was wearing coat and shirt )

( my legs touch with urs and i can feel ur breath now hitting my cheeck as u talk and ur breath was so enchanting)

thank you i am fine now ( after 2 mins i stopped coughing)

( i had placed a cushion in my crotch and when u put hands on my leg the cushion moved even rahul noticed that )

ohh no ..no worries ...my wife just gave me nice sandwich just an hour ago with tea ( i know i shouldnt have mentioned my wife but by mistake i did )

yeah sure i can join u 

( i stood up aswell and in front of rahul i adjusted my pants a bit after u went inside kitchen my dick had shifted in my undie)

rahul start solving calcuslus problems of chapter no 2 i want u to solve all the problems i wil be checking 

( saying that i went into kitchen and i was seeing u starting the stove ur back was towards me)

well what are u planning to cook for me aishwarya

( i looked at ur back and i wanted to see ur waist and that waist chain so i made an excuse)

aishwarya i have read in some paper that wearing a saree especially sleveless saree is the best for kicthen wear according to safety standards ( actually kameez was better safety wise )

( i wanted u to wear a sraee but cant say that directly )

Aish: (she ignores the thing about your wife, she knows she is going to make you forget your wife totally tonight. When you get up even as you try to hide it, she can see just a little bit of your dick being hard and she already knows what she is doing is working)

Aish: Sir I was thinking of a proper 3 course meal for you Sir. You deserve the best. And today I am going to do everything possible to make you happy! (and she says it in the most sexy way possible)

(as she goes to the kitchen, she makes sure she sways her hips a lot so you can enjoy proper view of her ass)

Aish: (replying to saree comment) really Sir? Aapko mein is dress mein achi nahi lag rahi? (Aish becomes very sad hearing this). Agar aap bolte hain tou mein foran change karleti hun Sir? (the way she is being submissive to you, she knows you love it) Aapko khush karne k lye hi tou hai aaj ki evening

(Her naked arms with so much cleavage showing, her shoulders and even her back showing is just too much for you, and now that you are standing you are not even sure how to stop yourself, and she keeps coming so close to you to pick up stuff that you keep smelling her)

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-HD-photos-Hot-pictures-2843-29.jpg]
Like Reply
Very hot story,but too slow tempo
Try to increase the speed or frequency of updates
Like Reply
(14-04-2022, 06:36 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: (she ignores the thing about your wife, she knows she is going to make you forget your wife totally tonight. When you get up even as you try to hide it, she can see just a little bit of your dick being hard and she already knows what she is doing is working)

Aish: Sir I was thinking of a proper 3 course meal for you Sir. You deserve the best. And today I am going to do everything possible to make you happy! (and she says it in the most sexy way possible)

(as she goes to the kitchen, she makes sure she sways her hips a lot so you can enjoy proper view of her ass)

Aish: (replying to saree comment) really Sir? Aapko mein is dress mein achi nahi lag rahi? (Aish becomes very sad hearing this). Agar aap bolte hain tou mein foran change karleti hun Sir? (the way she is being submissive to you, she knows you love it) Aapko khush karne k lye hi tou hai aaj ki evening

(Her naked arms with so much cleavage showing, her shoulders and even her back showing is just too much for you, and now that you are standing you are not even sure how to stop yourself, and she keeps coming so close to you to pick up stuff that you keep smelling her)

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-HD-photos-Hot-pictures-2843-29.jpg]

( now after u enter the kitchen i enter the kicthen and i see u are making something on the kicthen counter i am almost 7 feet behind u watching ur back ur structure )

( to my right is the exit and to my front is u making something showing ur back and rahul is in living room from where he can watch us both)

( as i eneter the kicthen thoda temperature badh gya tha and i was wearing overcoat and tie )

( as u looked back and say that u are planning proper 3 course meal as u cut some vegetables i was thinking of feasting on u )

( 5 mahine pahle vidhwa hui ek hot aurat is tareeke ka word use kr rhi hai like " I am going to do everything possible to make you happy!" apne bete ke ghar me hote hue without a care itself was making me horny as hell)

are aishwarya no no waise nhi ..i didnt meant that isme bhi tum maa..( was about to say maal but stopped) i mean isme ....isme ( stuttered for a second)

wo safety ke liye keh rha tha mai i mean kitchen is a dangerous place sometimes u should take care of ur safety .....saree especially sleveless saree is the best according to health and safety experts 

( ur skin scent was making me go nuts )

i will wait here why dont u change and come 

( i sat on a small rotating stool at the centre of kitchen )

rahulll ( i shouted looking out of the room at rahul flicked my finger) ye coat utaar mera aur  hanger pe latka dena ( i was starting to use rahul as a servant now)
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 06:54 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( now after u enter the kitchen i enter the kicthen and i see u are making something on the kicthen counter i am almost 7 feet behind u watching ur back ur structure )

( to my right is the exit and to my front is u making something showing ur back and rahul is in living room from where he can watch us both)

( as i eneter the kicthen thoda temperature badh gya tha and i was wearing overcoat and tie )

( as u looked back and say that u are planning proper 3 course meal as u cut some vegetables i was thinking of feasting on u )

( 5 mahine pahle vidhwa hui ek hot aurat is tareeke ka word use kr rhi hai like " I am going to do everything possible to make you happy!" apne bete ke ghar me hote hue without a care itself was making me horny as hell)

are aishwarya no no waise nhi ..i didnt meant that isme bhi tum maa..( was about to say maal but stopped) i mean isme ....isme ( stuttered for a second)

wo safety ke liye keh rha tha mai i mean kitchen is a dangerous place sometimes u should take care of ur safety .....saree especially sleveless saree is the best according to health and safety experts 

( ur skin scent was making me go nuts )

i will wait here why dont u change and come 

( i sat on a small rotating stool at the centre of kitchen )

rahulll ( i shouted looking out of the room at rahul flicked my finger) ye coat utaar mera aur  hanger pe latka dena ( i was starting to use rahul as a servant now)

Aish: Idhar aa Rahul, jaldi se Sir ka coat utaar! (aish shouts at him)

(Rahul comes and looks down at the floor as he takes off your coat and goes and puts it in the hanger, he feels so ashamed)

Aish: Sir come help me pick my saree. I have so many if I try to choose I will take 30 minutes just to decide

(Aish starts to walk out of the door and she purposefully goes from so near you that you can smell her even more, and your hands kind of touch her as well and then she looks behind at you smiling again, waiting for you to follow her to her room)

(Aish leads you to her room and puts on her bed a lot of clothes for you to choose from, she picks a few blouses and keeps them on her chest for you to decide if you like how she looks in them)
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 07:04 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: Idhar aa Rahul, jaldi se Sir ka coat utaar! (aish shouts at him)

(Rahul comes and looks down at the floor as he takes off your coat and goes and puts it in the hanger, he feels so ashamed)

Aish: Sir come help me pick my saree. I have so many if I try to choose I will take 30 minutes just to decide

(Aish starts to walk out of the door and she purposefully goes from so near you that you can smell her even more, and your hands kind of touch her as well and then she looks behind at you smiling again, waiting for you to follow her to her room)

(Aish leads you to her room and puts on her bed a lot of clothes for you to choose from, she picks a few blouses and keeps them on her chest for you to decide if you like how she looks in them)

( i liked how rahul failed exam but is disciplined and respectful )

(it was as if u had some kind of invisible leash on me a magnetic pulling effect and i followed u like a dog almsot towards ur bedroom peeche peeche and as i was going i looked at rahul and said) 

rahul help ur mom in cutting vegetables tab tak mai tumhari mummy ke liye dress decide krunga 

chalo apni mummy ka haath batao ( i was already starting to give the daddy vibes to rahul now)

( as u switched on the bedroom lights and i saw the silk sheet on the huge bed already i wanted to share the bed with u and as u were showing the dresses)

( i chose the one which had a very small blouse patti over ur shoulder and which can expose both ur arms and ur waist and ur back poora planning ke sath ek pe finger point kiya)

aishwarya isme tum ...( again was about to say maal lagogi but stopped) ye pehano 

mai bahar wait krunga ...aur wo high heels bhi pehan lo na ( i wanted to hear the tick tock sound actually) wo ...maine koi study me padha tha high heels ke advantages
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 07:16 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i liked how rahul failed exam but is disciplined and respectful )

(it was as if u had some kind of invisible leash on me a magnetic pulling effect and i followed u like a dog almsot towards ur bedroom peeche peeche and as i was going i looked at rahul and said) 

rahul help ur mom in cutting vegetables tab tak mai tumhari mummy ke liye dress decide krunga 

chalo apni mummy ka haath batao ( i was already starting to give the daddy vibes to rahul now)

( as u switched on the bedroom lights and i saw the silk sheet on the huge bed already i wanted to share the bed with u and as u were showing the dresses)

( i chose the one which had a very small blouse patti over ur shoulder and which can expose both ur arms and ur waist and ur back poora planning ke sath ek pe finger point kiya)

aishwarya isme tum ...( again was about to say maal lagogi but stopped) ye pehano 

mai bahar wait krunga ...aur wo high heels bhi pehan lo na ( i wanted to hear the tick tock sound actually) wo ...maine koi study me padha tha high heels ke advantages

(Rahul does exactly what you said and starts cutting veges)

Aish: Aap smart hain agar aap bol rahe hain tou I will do it (Aish jaan kar door halka sa khula chorti hai. Door se aik mirror nazar aata hai aur aish uske saamne hi kapray change krna shru krti hai. But she turns around while doing it so you can only see her back. The mirror is small so you can only see her upper body and then her back only but it turns you on so much)

[Image: MV5BZTc4ZmIyOTEtYTQ2NS00MDRmLWE0OTEtMTJl...@._V1_.jpg]

Aish (after wearing the clothes) I hope you like me in them ( she even twirls around in them so you can have a good look at her, her arms her waist, her back even her cleavage)

Aish: (she knows that you were watching her, she can see that you are getting hard and have just adjusted your dick so it doesnt show a tent in your pant. She can also see you are stuttering) Kya hua Sir? Aap kucuh bol kyun nahi rahe? Ghabraye hue se lag rhe hain tabyat tou theek hai? (Ye bol kar she comes really close and puts her hands on your head. Her face is close to your face right now and looking down her cleavage is so clear to see you wish you could just touch it)
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 07:32 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: (Rahul does exactly what you said and starts cutting veges)

Aish: Aap smart hain agar aap bol rahe hain tou I will do it (Aish jaan kar door halka sa khula chorti hai. Door se aik mirror nazar aata hai aur aish uske saamne hi kapray change krna shru krti hai. But she turns around while doing it so you can only see her back. The mirror is small so you can only see her upper body and then her back only but it turns you on so much)

[Image: MV5BZTc4ZmIyOTEtYTQ2NS00MDRmLWE0OTEtMTJl...@._V1_.jpg]

Aish (after wearing the clothes) I hope you like me in them ( she even twirls around in them so you can have a good look at her, her arms her waist, her back even her cleavage)

Aish: (she knows that you were watching her, she can see that you are getting hard and have just adjusted your dick so it doesnt show a tent in your pant. She can also see you are stuttering) Kya hua Sir? Aap kucuh bol kyun nahi rahe? Ghabraye hue se lag rhe hain tabyat tou theek hai? (Ye bol kar she comes really close and puts her hands on your head. Her face is close to your face right now and looking down her cleavage is so clear to see you wish you could just touch it)

( i wrnt outside the bedroom and let u change and living room me jake baith gya but as u left the door slightly open i was about to tell rahul ki darwaja band krke aa but then as u slowly stripped and then i got to see from the mirror reflection just ur back that too till shoulder and waist nothing below )

( maa apndar kapde change kr rhi hai beta vegetable cut kr rha hai and so i rubbed my crotch looking at that mirror which i can see from the door slit)

( as u come out wearing that saree and ur navel hole is not visible but its just closed and then aise mere samne aake twirl ki i saw ur waist ur arms ur ass shape ur hips ufff )

nhi nhi aisa kuch nhi ( sofe pe baitha tha u came and bend in front of me in the pretext of touching my forehead and checking temperature)

( omg kya aurat hai ye ur cleavage slit was visible and as u were speaking ur breath touching my face) 

nhi nhi aishwarya wo kuch nhi ( my first button of shirt was getting tight due to this pressure u were putting on me and u can see that my red tie is getting tight around my neck )

i am complet..te..tely fi..fi fine
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 07:42 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i wrnt outside the bedroom and let u change and living room me jake baith gya but as u left the door slightly open i was about to tell rahul ki darwaja band krke aa but then as u slowly stripped and then i got to see from the mirror reflection just ur back that too till shoulder and waist nothing below )

( maa apndar kapde change kr rhi hai beta vegetable cut kr rha hai and so i rubbed my crotch looking at that mirror which i can see from the door slit)

( as u come out wearing that saree and ur navel hole is not visible but its just closed and then aise mere samne aake twirl ki i saw ur waist ur arms ur ass shape ur hips ufff )

nhi nhi aisa kuch nhi ( sofe pe baitha tha u came and bend in front of me in the pretext of touching my forehead and checking temperature)

( omg kya aurat hai ye ur cleavage slit was visible and as u were speaking ur breath touching my face) 

nhi nhi aishwarya wo kuch nhi ( my first button of shirt was getting tight due to this pressure u were putting on me and u can see that my red tie is getting tight around my neck )

i am complet..te..tely fi..fi fine

Aish: Chalein Sir phir lets go back to kitchen and cook? 

(She goes back to the kitchen and starts to cook. Rahul sees her in this dress and asks) Mama why did you change your clothes

Aish: Beta Sir told me he liked me better in this saree. You know tonight we have to entertain Sir na. And then he promises he will help you pass your subjects

Rahul: But Mama. (he comes a bit near Aish and whispers in her ears) Didn't you only wear this for Dad

Aish: Shut up Rahul and just cut vegetables

(Aish then does everything and starts putting it in the oven. She also fills up your glass with wine and asks you to come to the living room again) Sir while the food cooks. I was thinking of entertaining you with some dancing. You are our guest and "athithi devo bhava", so like Raja's in the olden times I will entertain you by dancing. And Rahul. Get the fan I told you and giving some air to Sir.

(Aish then starts to dance and you get to see her body move)
[+] 1 user Likes cuckkyboiii's post
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 08:12 AM)cuckkyboiii Wrote: Aish: Chalein Sir phir lets go back to kitchen and cook? 

(She goes back to the kitchen and starts to cook. Rahul sees her in this dress and asks) Mama why did you change your clothes

Aish: Beta Sir told me he liked me better in this saree. You know tonight we have to entertain Sir na. And then he promises he will help you pass your subjects

Rahul: But Mama. (he comes a bit near Aish and whispers in her ears) Didn't you only wear this for Dad

Aish: Shut up Rahul and just cut vegetables

(Aish then does everything and starts putting it in the oven. She also fills up your glass with wine and asks you to come to the living room again) Sir while the food cooks. I was thinking of entertaining you with some dancing. You are our guest and "athithi devo bhava", so like Raja's in the olden times I will entertain you by dancing. And Rahul. Get the fan I told you and giving some air to Sir.

(Aish then starts to dance and you get to see her body move)

( i noded my head when u said chale and i waited for some time because my dick was hard and a tent was formed by inhaling ur breath as u were close and ur hand touch on my head made me excited )

( i adjusted my pant again once u entreted kicthen and then came to kicthen as if pant me tent bana hi nhi ho pocket me hath daalke maa bete ka khus phus sun rha tha )

( mai peeche se ) let me help u let me help u in doing this ( bolke peeche se thoda hug krte hue ek tawe ko stove me rakhne me madat kiya all this happening beside rahul )

mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm ( ye sab bahana banake jam ke sugh rha tha tera mehak tere baalon se tere gardan ke side se u had made me hungry for u on a different level all together)

( i looked at rahul with a guilty look as i was sniffing his mom in the pretext of helping her)

( and then u gave me the glass of wine and told me to sit in the living room i sipped a bit of the wine )

sippppp

( it tasted really good but i needed a bit more )

aishwarya this is not that sweet thodasa ise meetha kr sakti ho ? ( looking at ur lips as if i needed ur spit but cant ask right away)

and seva satkaar living room me nhi krna chahiye aishwarya its against the rules of our tradition

( i had eyed that room which had ur hubbys photo garlanded u and his romantic pic on the wall it was urs and rahuls dads bedroom i wanted that room to be the room of seva)

pahle wine ko meetha kr do na thoda if u can 

( flicks finger looking at rahul) mera joota utaaro ( ordered)
Like Reply
2 days gone...where are you dude??
Plz write further
Like Reply
please continue , nice
Like Reply
Please update the story its been 10 days since last update
Like Reply
Prinsipal sir Ko bolo your Mom ashwarya ko dekhke Tumhara Luli khda ho gya he vo Unhone dekha he aur Punishment and Humilation ke liye tumhare sare kapde niklvade ya sirf Nikkrme rkhe aur khud your Mom apni red ribin se Tumrari Lully ko kas ke bandh de.
Like Reply
Amazing

[Image: IMG-4587.jpg]
Like Reply
For you guys? i am so proud of you??

[Image: E951-D342-6534-488-B-906-B-4-ADB66-D6-DB0-B.jpg]
Like Reply
Voice fun role play,,, message to me...
[+] 1 user Likes Pooja_Paid_Voice's post
Like Reply