Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Awesome story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
You are a legend. Best story I ever read. Humble request not to leave in middle of the story as most of the best writers has done. Hope you wont.
[+] 1 user Likes idiotsoul's post
Like Reply
Nice story bro
Like Reply
Hell of an update bro...
Like Reply
John will be happy to see the love bites in the navel and boobs of Dhika.
[+] 1 user Likes vishuvanathan's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2022, 05:17 PM)vishuvanathan Wrote: John will be happy to see the love bites in the navel and boobs of Dhika.

She never got bit in her navel or at her breasts, but she did get a love bite somewhere else....... Heart
Like Reply
She is a physics teacher. Her physical chemistry works better with students. Nice updates.
[+] 1 user Likes jiljilrani's post
Like Reply
Super story bro
Like Reply
Nice update. Make them get up again in the middle of the night for another hot session
Like Reply
All are waiting for update like BAHUBALI-2,. But understand your time n work .... Really very hot update... Give nip-slip moments before departure
[+] 1 user Likes key0878's post
Like Reply
Dhikas second child is from Chotu?
Like Reply
Hi bro can u please let us know when r u planning for an update tentatively.  Please don’t mind just asking so that we are mentally prepared I look for updates atleast three times a day .
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
Superb updates
Like Reply
update plz
Like Reply
(25-04-2022, 11:33 AM)secpass Wrote: Hi bro can u please let us know when r u planning for an update tentatively.  Please don’t mind just asking so that we are mentally prepared I look for updates atleast three times a day .

Dear Buddy and to all my Readers, 

Everyweek, I will post a main update by end of the week, mostly on Friday or Saturday end of the day. Once in a while, in between the weekdays, I may post small aftermaths. I understand you are all eager and many asking to make the updates cycle shorter, but honestly I am not able to. 

Happy Reading.....
[+] 3 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply

Swiss Aftermath #1.....

Feeling heavy weight on her legs,.... Dhika opened her eyes to check what it was..... 

It was still dark and drizzling outside.....and when she looked at the clock, time was half past 1 A.M.

Dhika remembered that the boys went to sleep with their heads on her breasts,....... but now they had slide down a little, yet still snuggling against her breasts like kittens, with their hands on her stomach. Each had one leg on top of hers...... and she could feel their hard cocks, still in boxers, thick at the side of her thighs.

Smiling,...... she recalled how much hot cum spew out of them,...... and blushing, she also remembered how she spread them all over her thighs.

Feeling a little naughty,.... she shot one of her hands down to feel where they cum on her,..... and found it all dried up and hard now. Dhika kept exploring her thighs and when her hand reached to her side thighs near Bobby's boxers, she felt her fingers on something squishy like a mushroom head....

Quick as it is, her eyes widened....

"Somewhere between now and after Bobby went to sleep, his cock grew hard and the slight rocky motions in sleep, it must have made his cock head slip out of his boxer......."

Just as her fingers touched and felt his naked cock head,........

Dhika gave a jerk,........ and so did Bobby...... ~~  

.............Continued  Heart

[Image: ed8b7539b91f1f3704dc36886965adc5.jpg]

[+] 8 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
I got late... I just read it… I have to say this first. This is not just a perfect one, It was an amazing update brO. Better than your previous updates. That is the special thing in your story, It gets better n better with each update. BravO.! Keep go Mr. Slow Erotic Killer.
[Image: FF86-B886-787-A-4-FB1-A0-C6-56-BDB56961-B0.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
The boyz should tear her bra and panty and make her run nude inside the rooms. Bounce on her and lick every inch of her body.
Like Reply
(25-04-2022, 07:06 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:    

Swiss Aftermath #1.....

Feeling heavy weight on her legs,.... Dhika opened her eyes to check what it was..... 

It was still dark and drizzling outside.....and when she looked at the clock, time was half past 1 A.M.

Dhika remembered that the boys went to sleep with their heads on her breasts,....... but now they had slide down a little, yet still snuggling against her breasts like kittens, with their hands on her stomach. Each had one leg on top of hers...... and she could feel their hard cocks, still in boxers, thick at the side of her thighs.

Smiling,...... she recalled how much hot cum spew out of them,...... and blushing, she also remembered how she spread them all over her thighs.

Feeling a little naughty,.... she shot one of her hands down to feel where they cum on her,..... and found it all dried up and hard now. Dhika kept exploring her thighs and when her hand reached to her side thighs near Bobby's boxers, she felt her fingers on something squishy like a mushroom head....

Quick as it is, her eyes widened....

"Somewhere between now and after Bobby went to sleep, his cock grew hard and the slight rocky motions in sleep, it must have made his cock head slip out of his boxer......."

Just as her fingers touched and felt his naked cock head,........

Dhika gave a jerk,........ and so did Bobby...... ~~  

.............Continued  Heart

[Image: ed8b7539b91f1f3704dc36886965adc5.jpg]

Wooow….First touch.!! Feeling curious…..Waiting BrO.
[Image: 1-B9-DD7-AC-D8-C2-4994-9-AF1-055-C4337-ABD6.gif]
Like Reply
(25-04-2022, 08:15 PM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: The boyz should tear her bra and panty and make her run nude inside the rooms. Bounce on her and lick every inch of her body.

Eat slowly and with enjoy the taste of it also.
[Image: 363-AE3-D7-907-F-4-EFC-9-AD1-DC775-C05-B270.gif]
Like Reply