Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
(12-03-2022, 07:27 AM)dragonslair Wrote: Nobody is forcing you to read this. Why are you deliberately getting offended. It's an erotic story on an adult platform and you are behaving like a child

same there nobody is forcing you to read my comment and do reply.

are you one of them ?

[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
erotic forum doesn't mean to put hidden agenda against specific community.

Like Reply
for example

https://xossipy.com/thread-24744-post-18...pid1820141

these type of post in xossipy

[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 12:45 PM)fasterboy Wrote: same there nobody is forcing you to read my comment and do reply.

are you one of them ?

You are the one who started to protest. There are many stories where the reverse is shown.
Like Reply
Author is not given update but some of the people debates hear
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Hi

So wanted to mention a couple things here:
1. I am stuck in middle east for an assignment till mid April. I dont have VPN at work. So updating till then might be a little tricky. Will try to mail it to myself and access at a friends place., but no guarantees.

2. The chaste fair South housewife, rule following husband and North Indian rowdy names were important for the character development. Somehow the protagonists happen to be of different religions etc. I never really thought about this, apologies if I hurt some one.

So I plan to write a little on my own and update after I am back in India, but will try to access in between too so that I can share updates and get feedback
[+] 4 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply
Write a long part and post them all when you get vpn. Waiting
Like Reply
update>>>>
Like Reply
(17-03-2022, 01:01 PM)rajutony87 Wrote: Hi

So wanted to mention a couple things here:
1. I am stuck in middle east for an assignment till mid April. I dont have VPN at work. So updating till then might be a little tricky. Will try to mail it to myself and access at a friends place., but no guarantees.

2. The chaste fair South housewife, rule following husband and North Indian rowdy names were important for the character development. Somehow the protagonists happen to be of different religions etc. I never really thought about this, apologies if I hurt some one.

So I plan to write a little on my own and update after I am back in India, but will try to access in between too so that I can share updates and get feedback

totally understand the position you are in.. and feeling happy we are in a free country to write and read abot all our fantasies..
keep safe and give us a blockbuster after you are back
Like Reply
Waiting for story, dear author if possible please provide next update date
Like Reply
April is over, where are u?
Like Reply
W A I T I N G. . .
[Image: B9-B783-E6-A2-B2-4-A68-BB69-12-ECE2-B21-C8-D.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next update
Like Reply
(28-04-2022, 02:51 PM)Dinesh Raveendran Wrote: April is over, where are u?

Just landed back bro. Will start writing from next week
[+] 3 users Like rajutony87's post
Like Reply
Welcome to board again.....
Waiting....
Like Reply
Ok waiting
Like Reply
Waiting for a hot update
Like Reply
update
Like Reply