Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Make her breastfeed Bobby out of sympathy
[+] 1 user Likes Rairohan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next time make her breastfeed beforehand leaving the swis
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Hot update
Like Reply
What an amazing update. This brings Swiss tour to an end.
Like Reply
hot hotter hottest
Like Reply
it was worth the wait.. awesome...
Like Reply
Marvelous hotty update
Like Reply
very interesting, go ahead
Like Reply
Wowww such an erotic update worth d wait , a cum drenching episode not just for d twins I should say loved to see dhika coming out of her she'll slowly n boldly and was
nice to see the bantu respecting dhikas wish even though he was an aggressor and
what more exciting was to see Bobby hitting the right spots eventhough he is doing it unknowingly and dhika is more inclined towards Bobby bcs she feels she can control him easily than bantu
waiting for something more exciting to happen before they hit the plane as dhika is getting comfortable with the twins and she has only taken a few steps ahead with them as she has done with chotu she has gone bare for him waiting something like that with the twins
[+] 2 users Like hotmariner1512's post
Like Reply
Hi Readers,

I see a ton of guests reading this story. It would be nice if you all or atleast a few of you could register and leave a comment or share your POV.....

Happy Reading.... Heart

[Image: DXGdf5xW4AEQm3x?format=jpg&name=large]

[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
This was awesome. It is good that it stopped where it stopped, as sex with the boys in this scenario would have been too easy and the other players were left out of the story for a long time.
[+] 1 user Likes thunderblunder's post
Like Reply
Amazing update bro ..., we are all here to support you , can you kindly make the update cycles shorter
Like Reply
atleast accidentally if dhika would have cummed it would be niice , feeling bad for her she is only building up her feelings.

she is such an angle to keep the guys satisfied and happy ...
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2022, 09:46 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Hi Readers,

I see a ton of guests reading this story. It would be nice if you all or atleast a few of you could register and leave a comment or share your POV.....

Happy Reading.... Heart

[Image: DXGdf5xW4AEQm3x?format=jpg&name=large]

some times when we login from phone the authentication isnt working properly , so we are not able to comment or like . I specifically have installed a sepearate VM to visit this site just to comment on your story.
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
brother so good narration
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
Great update. When is she going to enjoy??..

She must be starved.
Like Reply
Super writing and great work!!
Like Reply
wwwooooowwww!!!!!
what a super erotic story. I'm fan of these type of stories and this one of my favorite.
i became fan to the writer.
i hope boys get a chance to drink milk directly from dikha's nude boobs before going to india or make her cum with hands and waiting for chotu to get full chance to drink milk or her..... ?
[+] 1 user Likes SanjuR's post
Like Reply
Wow. Very titillating update. The twins are a bit unlucky to not get to see Dhika without her bra but they are lucky enough to play with her breasts that noone other than John has managed yet. Also this is the first time we are witnessing Dhika having double thoughts. Waiting to see when the Naughty Dhika completely takes over. I don't think the trip is over yet. There may be one more step forward before they board the flight home.
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply