Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
U ain't trapping me into asking for an update this time ?? but stil temptation gets d better of me , waiting for an update for weekend
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The way your teasing and rocking is wonderful
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:55 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:
Hello my Dear Readers,

Being an first time writer, I did not expect to get 3k views in just 3 days. Thank you all for your wonderful support. Along with reading, if you leave a comment, it will help me to know my readers thoughts. 

And, to the point..... If you have any unique fantasy about your teacher or next door neighbor wife......
and any female readers -- even towards John... please leave a comment or message and I will find a way to incorporate it to my story. 

Happy reading.... and wet dreams. 

~DevilMayCare 
Your story is stunning so far. Great start and going well but i feel it's fast paced and seem little hurried. I would like dhika should have someone to connect emotionally as well besides physical be it chotu or any twin brothers.
Like Reply
Bro..hats off man...u r one of the best writter on this forum..thanks for giving this lovely update...
Like Reply
I love this story and what makes it really good is you write what you feel. You don't alter the story to suit every readers whims and fancies. People always have an opinion how to make a story better according to them but the writer always knows best. 
Keep it up. Write as you like. Cheers
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
(16-04-2022, 09:33 AM)Rainman Wrote: I love this story and what makes it really good is you write what you feel. You don't alter the story to suit every readers whims and fancies. People always have an opinion how to make a story better according to them but the writer always knows best. 
Keep it up. Write as you like. Cheers

Agree with you. And waiting for your update too.
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 02:54 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:  
Aftermath...

Dhika got down from her bed with very subtle movements, not wanting to wake up Bantu and Bobby who were now sound asleep. Going into the washroom, she shed her top and bikini and cleaned her cum coated naked hips.

Dhika: blushing,....  ohmyy how much did Bobby cum.....

Dhika changed into a nice pair of matching inners and a white shirt, and went to bed in between the twins. She didn't really want to wear the shirt, but still she wore it, and buttoned only one button right at the center of her breasts. She was now full well enjoying sleeping without any pants or skirt. 

[Image: EndsO1AXIAMPgD2.jpg]

Sometime well past midnight, Dhika woke up and saw both boys sleeping with one of their legs each on one of her naked legs,...... and Bobby had his hand on her stomach with one finger inside her navel,.... and Bantu had his hands under her one boob, pushing it up,... His one finger was on top of her boob, dangerously close to her stiff nipple......

Feeling their hard cocks poking her thighs,............smiling, she hugged them and closed her eyes.........

+++++++

.............Continued  Heart
Beautiful. But I was Expecting longer update.  Keep it up.
Like Reply
(16-04-2022, 06:46 PM)Sunnyraj Wrote: i was expecting saandwich sex of devika

You need more patience. The story is already progressing at a good pace.
[+] 2 users Like dragonslair's post
Like Reply
Waiting anxiously for d next adventure of dhika
Like Reply
what a super update bro..it is like reading modern day kamstutra style.. Hats off to you brother..thank you for updates.. Take care..
[+] 1 user Likes Sush44's post
Like Reply
I really like the last part of story where dhika surprises the Bobby by her sudden unexpected move and told him "you are not the only who can surprise"..hope Bobby get more surprise ahead..
also the night part where buntu is sleeping and Bobby playing with her navel and then kisses her..you are beautifully written these small part of stories and these small part make storyline more hotter and engaging..
[+] 1 user Likes Sush44's post
Like Reply
Bro next update kab aayega eagerly waiting for it
Like Reply
Dhika is surely losing her inhibitions around the twins. Maybe the chat with John did help her to take bolder steps. It seems it will be a steamy last day in Switzerland for the three.
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 04:26 AM)Sush44 Wrote: what a super update bro..it is like reading modern day kamstutra style.. Hats off to you brother..thank you for updates.. Take care..

haha, thanks much brother. That is one hell of a compliment. 

Happy Reading
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
This story is like FOREPLAY before actual SEX... the longer the foreplay sweater/hotter the sex... love the story
Like Reply
Bad weather..get the return flight delayed.. let Dhika reads the reply mail from John... More action with twins...
Like Reply
Best story in this site right now, Can't wait to see how boys get access to her private parts.
[+] 1 user Likes nishanthtu's post
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 02:54 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:  
Aftermath...

Dhika got down from her bed with very subtle movements, not wanting to wake up Bantu and Bobby who were now sound asleep. Going into the washroom, she shed her top and bikini and cleaned her cum coated naked hips.

Dhika: blushing,....  ohmyy how much did Bobby cum.....

Dhika changed into a nice pair of matching inners and a white shirt, and went to bed in between the twins. She didn't really want to wear the shirt, but still she wore it, and buttoned only one button right at the center of her breasts. She was now full well enjoying sleeping without any pants or skirt. 

[Image: EndsO1AXIAMPgD2.jpg]

Sometime well past midnight, Dhika woke up and saw both boys sleeping with one of their legs each on one of her naked legs,...... and Bobby had his hand on her stomach with one finger inside her navel,.... and Bantu had his hands under her one boob, pushing it up,... His one finger was on top of her boob, dangerously close to her stiff nipple......

Feeling their hard cocks poking her thighs,............smiling, she hugged them and closed her eyes.........

+++++++

.............Continued  Heart

[Image: 32212-D06-BD79-438-C-97-B9-2-ABE63-D8-DDB0.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 12:42 PM)Herbiee Wrote: [Image: 32212-D06-BD79-438-C-97-B9-2-ABE63-D8-DDB0.gif]

Love d reaction gifs u post ??
Like Reply
W A I T I N G. . . . .
[Image: 42-D832-E7-F6-C8-4508-B12-A-15-B5-BA33-CA5-C.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply