Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(13-04-2022, 06:09 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Who want scat virsion, please ask me. I'll inbox you.
Disclaimer : It's extreme scat play.

You did wonderful job with scat update
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I m in boxing you sir
Like Reply
(13-04-2022, 09:36 PM)anjali Wrote: You did wonderful job with scat update

Thanks Madam
Like Reply
(13-04-2022, 09:35 PM)sultan Wrote: If you are sure about the Scat version.. you may post it on this platform Or Inbox me.

I  am sending you in PM sir
Like Reply
(13-04-2022, 06:09 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Who want scat virsion, please ask me. I'll inbox you.

your scat version is extreme beautiful
[+] 1 user Likes pro10's post
Like Reply
Sir please provide me scat version
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay anuraag's post
Like Reply
(13-04-2022, 10:11 PM)pro10 Wrote: your scat version is extreme beautiful
Thanks sir
Like Reply
(13-04-2022, 11:03 PM)Ajay anuraag Wrote: Sir please provide me scat version

I've inbox you Sir
Like Reply
Please DM the scat version. Much appreciated ?
[+] 1 user Likes Ashwatthamarewoke's post
Like Reply

Please inbox it
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply

Sir please inbox it
Like Reply
I  was returning home by train. Just wrote this for time pass.

This Is a separate part hidden from all. No one knows about this. Only me and Purva and my wife Swetha. Swetha also knows only a few of them.
When I heard about Purva from my wife Swetha, I was stunned. A lady is roaming naked all over the town and slum without any shame or fear. It's unbelievable. How much high she is in sex? I asked Swetha, does Purva used to take any kind of drugs?
Swetha told me no. Her only addiction is any kind of cock and all the fluids get out of the cock.
I asked, ``What do all the fluids mean? Cum?
Swetha said, not only cum, it's precum and piss too.
I got more stunned. Piss. Offf Swetha how many times I requested you to take my pee but you never agreed.
Swetha laughed and replied, so what? I give you my pee na. Don't you love to drink my pee dear?
Me: Oh dear I definitely love your pee. But you are my wife.you should have also test mine too. And I love everything about you, as you are my wife. But how could a woman drink pee from any men she met and as you told me her stories, its impossible to believe.
Swetha said, I think you should meet Purva. She will fulfill every dream of yours.And she will prove you that nothing is impossible in this world of sex for her.
Me: I'm also thinking of meeting her. But she is now at home. So…
Swetha : So what? Her husband won't mind at all.
Me: I know. But can't you invite her here?
Swetha : I can. But will it be ok for you? Can you fuck another woman in front of me?
I thought for a moment and then said, off it's kind of rediculous. I really can't think about it. I'm feeling awkward. 
Swetha : humm. I know. That's why you need privacy and time to be comfortable with her. Okk Do one thing. Purva had called me yesterday. Tarun will go to Delhi for an office job tomorrow. And he will return after two days. So you can go there tomorrow.
Me: Ok, then I'll go at night after he goes out.But what about her son?
Swetha : don't worry about him. I'm informing Purva that you are going tomorrow. So she will send him to her sister's house.
Me: Ok then please tell her. But I'm feeling a little nervous.
Swetha : Why dear?
Me: I never ever fucked any woman except you in my life. Sooo….I don't know.
Swetha : Don't worry dear. You go and meet her. She will take care of your nervousness.

Next Day morning Swetha told me to go to Purva's house in the evening. 
The entire day passed in anticipation and anxiety.
I got dressed in a full sleeve black T-shirt and denim jeans. I took my bike and went to their society. I asked the security guard, Where is Mr. Tarun lives? He asked me my name and my purpose for visiting. I told him I've an appointment with Mrs. Purva. He called Purva on her phone and then he told me sir please park the bike there and follow me, I'm showing you the house.
I followed him.
The guard guided me to a house and he pressed the bell.
I was feeling uneasy. My heart was pounding hard. And my jaws open when I saw Mr. Tarun opened the door.
My mind froze. I couldn't think what to do or what to say.
But Mr. Tarun smiled and stretched his both hands and held my right hand and shook it. Mr. Tunkai, how are you? I've heard a lot about you and Swetha. Please come in.
Uh thanks bhola. You may go now.
But before bhola turned back Purva went out from a door and ran towards the entrance and stood besides Mr. Tarun.
Purva : Oh Tunkai Babu. Nice to see you. I'm glad you came here. Please come.
If you just hear this you may think it's quite a normal gesture. But the abnormal thing was that Purva was Stark naked. And she was standing at the door without any shame.
Purva came forward and held my right arm at the wrist and wrapped my arm from my elbow with her left hand and she almost dragged me inside. I could not see Bhola's reaction. But I think he was used to it.
But my situation was….. I don't know how. I was totally confused and puzzled and was so nervous.
But there was more to come. When Purva entered the room with me in her arms, I saw an old lady was packing a travel bag.
Purva introduced me to her.
Purva : Tunkai, meet Vimla auntie. She is our tenant and lives with uncle upstairs . And auntie he is Tunkai, Swetha's Hubby.
Auntie smiled at me.
I bent and touched her legs and she blessed me by touching her palm on my head.
Mr. Tarun came inside.
Purva said, please sit Tunkai Babu. I'm coming back. She went in.
I sat on the sofa. I closed my knees together and put my hands between my knees.and I was shaking my legs continuously.
Mr. Tarun smiled and sat beside me. He put his hand on my thigh.
Tarun : Please Tunkai, feel free. Don't be so nervous. You and I are in the same boat.
I looked at him and gave a dul smile.
Purva came with a glass of cold water and said, take some water and what would you prefer? Tea or coffee?
I said Black coffee. No sugar.
Purva : Ok you both chat I'm coming.
Vimla auntie : Where do you live in Tunkai?
I looked at her and softly said, just on the outskirts of the city. But soon I'll return back to Kolkata.
Vimla auntie : So you are a Bengali?
Me Yes auntie.
Soon master Apu came to the room and after a few later he rode on my lap and I started playing with him.
But I got confused and upset. Why Purva invited me then? Everyone is presented there. Her husband, son and even her tenant. Then what will I do? I never expected this. I was about to say goodbye when Purva called Vimla auntie in the kitchen and then Vimla auntie came with a tray of coffee along with a glass of health drink. She wore a very aristocratic pose saree and even I remember, when I came in, looking at me she covered her head with the pallu and she remained like this throughout the evening.
And beside her Purva came fully naked with a tray of snacks.
Vimla auntie put the coffee mugs on the table and sat on a sofa opposite mine.
Purva put the tray on the table and placed the plates in front of each person. Mr. Tarun was sitting beside me.
Master Apu was playing with my phone on my lap.
Purva called her and he went to her. Purva sat beside Vimla auntie and took Apu on her lap.
I became a little comfortable but still I was feeling awkward.
 The plates contained Samosas, sweets, laddus and jalebi. I refused to take foods. But Purva and Mr. Tarun forced me to take those snacks and sweets. And I was shocked to listen to Vimla auntie.
Vimla Auntie : Beta please have these. How will you take care of Purva for the night, if feel so shy?
At First I couldn't connect with her words.
So I just replied, no no auntie I don't like sweets.. And then I got what she told me.
Till then I was thinking why Purva invited me? Did she make some kind of joke to me? Or did she just intend to tohumiliate me?
But those words of Vimla auntie bring me into the reality.
I fumbled, a a auntie I I…ok as you all requesting me, I am accepting this for today.
Mr. Tarun said, yes bro don't think so much eat these. And I want a favour from you.
Me: Oh sir please tell me what favor you need.
Mr. Tarun : Bro you have to drop me to the railway station and before that you have to drop Apu to my sis in laws house.
Me: Oh it will be my pleasure sir.
Mr. Tarun : Then finish your snacks and coffee fast with feeling any shyness.
Purva was feeding Apu on her lap and she was also eating. She told, yes eat fast and then drop them fast and return fast.
 all laughed.But I blushed and lowered my face.
After finishing the snacks and a little more chatting, we got up. Purva went inside the bedroom and made Apu ready for his visit to his aunties house.
I started my bike. Apu sat in middle and Mr. Tarun sat behind him. He took just a travel backpack and after giving goodbye we exited the society gate. But to my surprise Purva was stayed at the entrance gate of their house naked along with Vimla Auntie Fully dressed in a saree. When I exited the society gate and turned the bike to left, I turned my head and saw Purva and Auntie was waving their hands towards us. Apu and Mr. Tarun was also waving their hands to them. And the guard Bhola was starring Purva directly and very casually. 

I rode the bike and Mr. Tarun guided me to his sis in laws house and I dropped them in front of their house and waited for Mr. Tarun to return back.
He returned after 10 minutes and I started the bike. It was 7.30 in the evening. I dropped him at the station at 7:40.
We said goodbye and he said, take care of my wife and give her pleasure. Enjoy bro. Bye. And he hold my hand and shook it. I just nodded my head and said bye sir.
I turned the bike and on the way back I stopped the bike at a tea stall and bought a cigarette and lit it. I had thought to chicken out and return home from there for a moment. But then I started the bike. I lost in thoughts and with my unconscious mind I continued biking. Many peculiar thoughts were coming to my mind. And My construction was not on the road or traffic. But somehow I had reached the society.
The guard told me to park my bike in front of his small hut.
I asked him why?
He told me, It's Purva madam's order.
I obayed him. And parked my bike i front of his hut which was opposite to the road. And then I returned to the society and headed to Purva's house.
Vimla auntie opened the door and I entered the room.
But what I saw was unbelievable.
Purva was sitting on the floor and an old man was sitting on the sofa, wearing a vest and a dhoti. His left leg was on the floor. But his right leg was on Purva's naked lap.
I was spellbound. I couldn't found any words to speak.
After closing the door vimla auntie tapped on my back and said let's move son. Come on sit on the sofa.
I was looking at the old man.
Vimla auntie smiled and said, meet Jagan. He is my better half.
Me: Hello uncle. I'm Tunkai.
Jagan Uncle started asking me verious questions like where do I live? Where I work?
How old I'm? Do I have any child or not?
That time We don't have any child. Now we blessed with a cute and noughty boy.
Anyway, after spending about 20 minutes and chat on verious casual subjects, the old cauple said bye to us and Purva closed the door.
And sitting on the sofa I started sweating and my heart started pounding fast.

So tell me how is this. I think. There will be one more  update to finish this out of the line part
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Tell Me  how is this part.
And শুভ নববর্ষ (Happy Bengali New Year)  Friends
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(14-04-2022, 11:51 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Tell Me  how is this part.

Nice bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(14-04-2022, 11:51 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Tell Me  how is this part.

Subho noboborsho bhai.
Its a nice update. Little different though.
[+] 1 user Likes pro10's post
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 12:41 AM)pro10 Wrote: Subho noboborsho bhai.
Its a nice update. Little different though.

It's just an experiment.
Like Reply
Wonderful....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 07:57 AM)Straight in Wrote: Wonderful....

Thanks
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 12:29 AM)Kuppz Wrote: Nice bro

Shy Shy Thanks bro    Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
You can start a new thread on this subject....
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply