Adultery Rashleela In Lockdown
(01-04-2022, 08:18 PM)Arul Pragasam Wrote: Now premila will show the anger towards her son by humiliating him.

This is just halfway of the story...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-04-2022, 09:09 PM)sexycharan Wrote: Superb update. Thought Premila would have made her husband lick and drink the sperm of mohan in the fit of anger. No guilt. No happiness either for punishing her husband.

Let's see what would happend in near future..
Like Reply
(07-04-2022, 06:50 AM)drillhot Wrote: Confused minds. Cant understand what each are planning on. Good way to go.

Keep reading ..i promise you'll find this story a little different and unique than other 'cheating' 'extra marital affair' stories
Like Reply
New update ,
Update no. 8 is on page no. 03
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Part 9

Santu saw that even though she was not completely impudent, kaamdev leaned on his shy mother! Her mother now stands half-naked with her petticoat tied to her chest and talks to the uncles and aunts of the neighbouring houses. One day Santu saw his father taking a bath after his mother's bath. Thinking that her husband would not be able to find out anything from inside the bathroom, Pramila Devi stood up in the yard wbangd with only a small towel to put clothes on the rope of the courtyard.

Meanwhile, the Prabal uncle of the house in front of them, Abhay uncle, the father of Santu's friend Pintu from the house on the right,Dhritiman uncle from the third floor of the large flat in the north-west corner, just above his floor, Babli di's father, is standing on the balcony and talking to Santu's half-naked mother.

- arey Baudi(sister in law) what do you cook today? Uncle Prabal leaned down from the balcony and asked Santu's mother.

-'muri ghanta , and chingri macher malaikari ( a nice bengali dish made with shrimp). Santu's Half naked mother replied shouting as if he could hear her.

Dhritiman uncle raised his voice from the flat on the left and said,
- Oops ... Sounds tasty, i already feel greedy!

- If you are greedy, come away.
Pramila Devi smiled and told him.

- I must say Debangsu is very lucky. Got such a wife! Sitting at home in the lockdown, eating good dishes every morning-afternoon-night, hmm!
Babli di's father is much older than Santu's parents, calling their husbands and wives by name. But that did not stop his lust !

- If you guys come I can feed you guys too!
A mature lip-smacking smile made Pramila Bhattacharya, a middle-aged Sati, half naked juicy mother and wife's face more sexy .

- if we everyone went together, it would be difficult for you to feed us . We are more hungry than your husband.
Uncle Abhay said as he sipped his cup of coffee from their balcony.

Santu never thought that the father of such a good friend would talk such obscene double-meaning word to his mother. But looking at the mother's face, it seems that instead of getting angry, she is having more fun with these words!

- Come and see! You guys can't finish it.
The smile on Pramila Devi's face became even wider.

Santu was shocked to hear this from his mother .
Then she became busy handling the sari on rope by raising both her hands and exposing her beautiful white armpits full of curly hair.

"Such a Slut ...!" Santu, the loving son of Pramila Devi, said to his mother in a muffled voice, clenching his teeth.

- My tongue is already dripping with water. If you taste us do not know what will happen!
Man! Even at this old age, there is so much kink left in Bablidi's father?

- If you see more water will drip.
Saying thus mother raised her towel-covered half-open ass towards them and squeezed the clothes in the bucket and gave more thrusts to the beehive of her juice !

- I can smell it from so far away!
Abhay Babu laughed awkwardly.

Pintu's father is the most dirty! Nah, he will not be friends with Pintu from today, Santu decided in his mind.

As a result of leaning forward, the knot of the towel on the chest was opening a little more under the pressure of the big tits! Pramila Devi asked in a humorous voice as she fixed the towel with her hands close to her chest like the heroines of a midnight vulgar movie,

- is it? What does it smell like? Sweet or sour?

- like salty rain water!
Dhritiman uncle answered from the other side. Uncle is an artist. His obscenity also seems artistic to Santu!

- Wow! Dada became a poet!

Pramila Devi stood in the middle of the yard after wearing a short towel and was filled with shy smile. There is no wife in Prabal uncle's house, which means he did not get married. So Santu saw more of his courage!

He said loudly,
- Will you just let us smell ? open the lid once , show us your dishes?

- When you open the lid before eating, flies came, don't you know 'thakurpo'(dewar ji)?
Pramila Devi, homely housewife, burst into laughter when she got the kink of his word.

Babli di's father probably gets a little more excited when he heard Santu's mother's flirtatious answer. His nostrils swelled and said,

- If the food is tasty, we will eat it with flies. We will completely eat everything!

- what do you mean? Doesn't it look like tasty from outside?
Bending the waist, raising both hands over the head, tying the bun , pramila devi replied in sweet slutty manner to the double meaning question of the old man living next door.

Her hair-filled beautiful fair-skinned armpits were glistening in the sun, bringing water to the mouth of the elderly spectators.

The wet towel is tightly wrapped around her coconut like big breasts, nipples are clearly visible over the towel. The towel also wrapped tightly on the wide navel and big ass. It seems that Santu doesn't seeing his mother, he is watching Mandakini of 'Ram Teri Ganga maili ho gayi' infront of his eyes.

- obviously it is tasty, what a size uff , if you put it in your mouth, your mouth and mind will be full and satisfied.

What is Pintu's dirty father talking about? ' shrimp Malaikari' or his mother's pair of cuconut hanging from her chest? The hair on his head became straight.

- Show us once baudi, open the lid for once ? Remove the cover from your plate? show us!

Cover of the plate or cover of her tits and ass ? Where did the man tell his mother to remove the cover? The ear is betraying today! Seeing Babli di's old father, Santu thought that the old man is begging like a child to see his mother's tits. From the window of the house, Santu clearly understood that the desires of all the neighbors are the same.Everyone has become hot to talk double meaning jokes with his towel wrapped hot mother!

- Damn! You guys are.....haha!

All the clothes in the bucket have been put on the rope by that time. Shaking her half-naked body in a wonderful manner, sexy 'kamini' pramila devi came back with a smile and walked towards the house like a goose.

"Aren't your hunger satisfy even after being fucked all day and night at home? Really, you became such a slut mom!" Santu was surprised in mind seeing her mother doing this.

He must be surprised! His mother doesn't be like this when he fuck her . Then all the decency , chastity accumulates in her body! At that time her putki(asshole) gets wet in shame !

On the other hand, when she see other men, her pussy tickles to show her body. How she's shamelessly standing half naked, in the middle of the courtyard in front of so many people!

Shhh! Incest son is also feeling shame after seeing how his mother becoming a desparate slut day by day.

Mohan was also looking through the window of his room, how the polite plumpy Malkin of the house is feeding the eyes of the people of the neighborhood ! He was watching and in one hand he was polishing by slowly shaking his sharp big black dick.

As soon as Premila Devi entered the house from the yard to close the door , Mohan suddenly pulled her towel from behind , and it fell on the ground. No one could see Mohan as he was behind the door, but for a few seconds all the eager eyes of the neighbors saw the beautiful white skinned inner beauty of pramila devi.

Trying to cover her tits with one hand Naked beautiful Pramila Devi, the mother of a college-going son, looked at the eyes of the neighbors for a moment and she sank into a strange, uncomfortable embarrassment. Then she slammed the door shut.

What's next? She did not get a chance to show anger on mohan. The devil day laborer dragged her naked to Santu's room. Premila Devi saw that her son was also became very horny by seeing something. Meanwhile, a song is coming from the bathroom under the shower. The boy and the painter threw her on the bed and punished her severely for the next half an hour. By the pace of fucking she pees and soaked Santu's bed, then she was relieved !

When she returned to her bedroom she saw her husband has already taken bath and was ,looking for her. Somehow, this time again she managed with an excuse . This is how the days of Pramila Devi was going on
[+] 3 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
All old buggers are banging her??
Like Reply
Nice going
Like Reply
Part 10

As she came back to her bedroom she saw her husband's already returned after bath , looking for her. Somehow with an excuse she managed this time. This is how the days of Premila Devi were going on.

In just a few months, the life of the humble Premila Devi has changed radically. Decent housewife who manages her family well, has become a slut of an unknown man and her own son. It's not right to say her slut as she never voluntarily gave her body to them. On the other side she also did not stop them! Day after day, all her self-respect has been helplessly lost.

A different religion painter who took shelter in her house and her own son .... Shh! Never think of nightmares! But when they got her and make her naked, as if an illegitimate pleasure overflows somewhere in her mind, again they suppressed ger educated decency. 

Every day sanskari pramila devi becomes Asati. As if Pramila had one day prayed to God with a shy smile that such a holiday would come from time to time, now she is regretting for her prayer and waiting for the end of the lockdown . Again on the very next moment, the Kamadevi inside began to flutter and blocked all these chastity emotions. An unbearably strange dilemma! 

Meanwhile, in between the news came that a super cyclone is coming from the Bay of Bengal! 

Is this the anger of the goddess of nature on human civilization? In modern civilization, day after day, the people have shattered this sheltering planet like a parasitic tree by absorbing the sap. Just like Mohan is absorbing Premila Devi! We have exterminated so many species of wildlife in the process of building cities, in the lure of skin, in the greed of flesh, sometimes in the joy of hunting ! The environment has been polluted by human activities. If you just say pollution, maybe the whole thing will not be understood. Industrial waste, plastics, chemical combustion continue to pollute the world's oceans, which cover about three-quarters of the world's area. To ignore them means to reach the peak of ignorance and ignore one's own existence. The underwater ecosystem is ruined.

many animals, fish, aquatic plants, coral reefs have extincted . Maybe we don't have the direct connection with them but, environmental change have some serious connection with them, of which we are an integral part. After all, everyone knows about deforestation and global warming. Weaving all this in one thread, no one is out of it. People are so stupid? Stupid or greedy and selfish animal? Who forget about his next generation! The future will answer.

Human civilization is on the verge of destruction in response to pollution, and we compromise by pretending not to see. We hate incest, trying to judge everytime about it, where the whole human race has become ugly! How many do we protests after getting out of our comfort zone? except for a few posts on Facebook and WhatsApp? We too are Pramila Devi and Santu in our daily life, in one way or another, in one form or another.

Some say 'Amphan', some say 'um-pun'. Although the names are different, the speech is the same for everyone, a terrible cyclone is coming, which our country has not seen in a few centuries! 
There is a commotion all around. in the media, Lockdown is now secondary, the main discussion is of that impending storm. Discussions are also going on at Debangshu Babu's house. He told Mohan, "Don't worry, the storm will not pass near your Village house." 

There is no reliance on electricity, candles and matches are stored at home. They are all praying for the Strom to pass by smoothly in their safe sheltered pucca house.

The day has come. May 20th, Wednesday. It has been raining and windy since morning. Kolkata has seen such weather before. It was hard to believe that this would turn out to be horrible, it seemed that the media might have gone a little too far. People are really ignorant !

After lunch, Santu was lying in his room. Looking out the window and watching the rain. Thinking about the upcoming storm, thinking about his mother. Mohan came in the middle of it and said such a thing that shattered all his thoughts . When Mohan first came to his room and sat on the bed, he did not say anything, he tried to ignore. But Mohan did not come for without any reason, he had some statements .

- A very deadly storm is coming. Today I have decided to fuck your mother's ass Babuji!

- What are you talking about, uncle? Mom must be terrified! Scream! Dad has never done that before, I know!
Santu sat up straight from the Half lying position in excitement. 

- That's why! Today , even though Maiji screamed no one will heard her shouting.
Mohan said twitching his maustache.

- I don't know, I can't tell mom !

- umm. Don't think too much babuji! I'll do everything, you just help me.

- But I heard it hurts a lot. What will happen to mom? I've never done that before. uncle I'm feeling very scared !

- Hahaha ... When you put your cock in your mother's ass, all fears will go away, Babuji.

Mohan left Santu's room with another filthy poison in his mind. The speed of the storm continued to increase in the afternoon. Once a time the electricity gone before evening, so did the state electricity board.

In the darkness, Pramila Devi lit a match and light a candle. She wears red Benarasi saree today, a round red bindi on her forehead, a clean white loving face,holding a lighted candle near her chest, Debangshu Babu looked at his wife for a moment and remembered only one thing, 'Lady with the lamp!'
Debangshu Babu smiled in his mind.

- Listen, I'm going to Santu. He is alone in this dark. He must be scared . Pramila Devi said to her husband in a worried voice. In fact, her husband could not see, but in the candlelight, Pramila Devi saw an angry, hungry face peeking through the door. 

He wink for her to come out of the room. Mohan is calling her. In today's drunken environment, she does not have the strength to ignore the call !

- Your son has grown up. And how long will you think of him a child?
Debangshu Babu says pressing the button on the laptop.

- huhh! No matter how old they are, childs are always small kids to their mother. Do you understand, Mister? I'm going.
Prmila devi felt a strange sensual feeling as she was saying this things.

- All right, go. This will take a little more more, I'm coming too after finishing this. then we will see the rain all together. 

Poor Debangshu Babu. Until now he has no idea what storm is going to come in the outside nature, and what storm is going on in his house for a long time !

- what, seeing rain with you! If your office gives you a chance! I'm going mister, you come slowly after finishing your work. Till then , I'm going to have a chitchat with my loving son, bye .

Pramila Devi unhooked two upper hook of her blouse without her husband's notice. If she wear this blouse, she have to do it. The second hook is slightly oblique, they can be pulled open and torn. Then she will have to walk around with a torn blouse! This is a better unhook now than them! No matter how much her son and Mohan think that she is slut ,she will still unhooked her two hooks , They don't have to wear the torn blouse, she have to wear it !

With a blow winds, the window of the house closed . Pramila Devi was trembled as she was getting ready for her illicit affair. 

- Hey! See? See what has started?
She ran and closed the window.

- There will be a lot like that, said the news. Close the door from the outside, or the it will blown away.

Debangshu Babu said looking at his ailing wife. Unbeknownst to himself, he made it easier for his wife to commit adultery at home!

- hmm ok! Call me when the work is done,!
Pramila Devi pulled the hem of her sari, covered her chest and left the room. Husband himself said to lock the door from outside! 

"Oh God! What sin are you doing to me?" The helpless sex doll, Pramila Devi, begged God and pull the hashball to lock the door from outside..

TBC ..
[+] 2 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
All the situations are now favor of Premila and her lover. Next she should get fucked thoroughly by her son and lover and come to her husband and tell him she is itchy down and ask him to lick and satisfy.
Like Reply
whoaaa
Like Reply
The four letter LUST turns SLUT
Like Reply
Hello Jacky,

I have started reading this story and liking it very much. Though the plot is not very new, the situations and description is absolutely full of freshness. I will put afterwords as I finish reading. Keep it up bro.
Like erotic stories? check my Profie
Like Reply
What happened next
Like Reply
Part 11

But the prayer did not get time to reach god, before that Mohan and her son grabbed her from behind. She just opened two hooks, they both made him naked in the blink of an eye! At the same time, they took off their own clothes, and became naked like her. All the clothes were lying in front of Debangshu Babu's closed room. Mohan dragged Premila Devi towards the roof.

- What are you doing? If we go to the roof, everyone will see!
Pramila Devi said in a desperate voice trying to left her hands from mohan.

- Maiji, there is no one out, there is no light on the light post , there is complete darkness outside tonight you don't worry. Mohan hugged the naked reluctant Premila Devi and put his foot on the stairs to the roof. Santu followed from behind. The storm is still going on, but it is raining lightly. Destruction has just begun, nature has not yet taken its true form. To get an old mat placed next to the attic in the middle of the roof, Mohan lied naked pramila devi crawled on and he himself sat on her back like a horse rider.

- Idhar aiye babuji, aur najdik, ( come close babuji , more cose)

Santu stepped forward like a circus tiger at the trainer's call. He sat on his knees in front of pramila Devi's ass. In front of her face, the brown hole of her mother's tight ass was trembling with discomfort and shame. Mohan is sitting on her pulling her ass cheeks on both sides, he is not wearing clothes! His big snake was just above Santu's mother's gapping ass cheeks, his huge balls are on her fair ass cheeks . Mohan ordered Santu,

- Spit Babuji!

Where is the man saying to spit? Asshole? Her own mother's ass hole? Iss! Santur was trembled by shame. He can't even see his mother's face. What is mom thinking now!

- Hey, don't think so much?just spit...
At Mohan's call he got back to present..

- Shall I lick first?
Frightened, Santu asked Mohan. Fortunately his mother's face could not be seen, otherwise he would never have been able to get this word out of his mouth! But now it is not his mother's angry face, but the open naked buttocks in front of his face that invites him to do whatever he want. Santu will definitely taste it..

- You're such a Randy's son, Babuji! Seeing mother's ass infront you wanted to eat? You are very greedy up! Ok lick it first. Your is mom is dying to take my dick in her ass. Make your slutty mother's putki wet by licking it babuji..... Yes.....lick there.

A spank from Mohan's hard hand hit the right side of Pramila Devi's ass. Then he spread the ass cheeks gap again and made her ass hole more wider .

Santu got up in a hurry and lowered his mouth to the hole of his mother's ass. What a sweet intoxicating smell, waking up the cum bugs all over his body. At first the tongue touched in the hole, Premila Devi once shook violently and make them understand that she understood where Santu's tongue is now! Santu once rolled his tongue around the hole of his mother's ass, lengthened it and licked it several times from bottom to top. Premila Devi's anus began to tremble with immoral closed emotion. Santu gritted his teeth and gently took a bite around the hole. He saw her mother's ass trembling in her mouth. Santu could not handle it anymore. He dipped his face in the crotch of her ass and called out in a low voice,
- oh mom!

In the midst of great uneasiness, the mother's mind responded to her son's desperate call. Sitting like a bitch crawling, looking at the front and not looking at the son, whose face is now stuck in the ass, the seasonal mother replied like a horny bitch,

- Ummmmmmmmmm ...?

With a big yawn, Santu pushed his tongue into the small hole in his mother's ass . Half of it dipped under his pressure and half of it was pulled by his mother , she pulled it inside like a vacuum! Realizing that the son's tongue was completely inserted in the hole of the ass, in a terrible discomfort, "Mmmmmmmhhh ...."Premila Devi let out a long moan. The boy's tongue moved to the depths of the wet hole in her ass. Here begins the new chapter of Santu's dirty life.

Chonk chonk .... chakam chakam .... chonooook .... Santu started te eat his mother's sweaty asshole like a winter bare just wake up from his winter sleep. He started rubbing his newly grown beard with her little hair filled fist.
His nose began to rub against the beginning of the dark brown groove on the buttocks of Premila Devi. Santu kept a goat's like beard on his chin as like his college friends. His beard started rubbing on pramila Devi's little hair filled plumpy pussy. He himself did not know that the latent greed towards the ass of women hidden in his mind is so deadly! And not just licking, inserting his tongue in the buttocks of own mother and biting hard around the hole with his teeth, Santu desperately tried to suck out all the juices of her darling mother's ass. Sitting on her waist, pulling the two ass cheeks on both sides with all his might, the sinful Mohan began to encourage the boy to eat his mother's asshole more. Premila Devi's ass got sweaty due to the intense sucking of her son.

This was fortunate, thinking this Premila Devi began to try to keep herself stable by biting her lips vigorously. The nature around then had just started to go crazy. Tried to pay attention to nature just to forget the shame, looking at the head of the betel tree in front of the house, whose head is coming down to the ground with each blow of the wind. Her condition is also the same as that tree! She is bowing down in shame every day, but she has to raise her head again. Premila Devi tried to think of her own plight. But her nervous system is no longer under her control. The greedy touch of the boy's face made her ass tremble and tremble.

Santu lifted his face from Premila Devi's ass after eating her mother's asshole fully. Her mother's sweet white ass has been completely filled by the saliva of her eager sucking. Pushing with his tongue, Santu filled his mother's asshole with saliva. The spit also filled her triangular plumpy pussy.

Pramila Devi is trembling now with the shyness of never getting comfort and forbidden sexual pleasure. The two most secret parts of the body are now completely wet infront of her son and other man.. It seems that not her ass, the boy has been sucked her femininity for so long!

Even in that, the fantasy of the dirty Mohan did fulfilled. He want to see the boy spitting on her mother's ass, then his fantasy will be filled! Such a Pervert! Seeing Santu eating Pramila Devi's ass in such a way, his cock became harder than before.

with a crooked smile to santu, Mohan spanked the soft open ass of pramila devi in front of his hand.
- Babuji complete licking? Now spit on it.

As he ordered, Santu spat a large amount of shit on his mother's asshole. Pramila Devi shook her ass in shame .But could not sit up. How can she? Big boy mohan is sitting on the back ! Sitting helplessly like that, she heard Mohan ordering her son, - Now put your finger it it. Look how your mom's asshole became desparate.

Santu saw that his spit had fallen right on the starting of the groove of his mother's ass, . Then, falling down through the shiny groove, some saliva went into the dark cave of the asshole surrounded by brown wrinkled skin. The rest of the spit rolled down from the groin and soaked his mother's pussy. From her pussy a drop of saliva fell on the mat . The hair of the whole lower body, including the cunt-ass-waist, became erect of his mother goddess .

Santu realized, his mother's ass is hungry! Meanwhile Mohan, pulling her ass and saying,

- - Don't be late, Babuji. The fun of inserting finger in your mother's ass so is different! Check it out!

Premila Devi hesitantly felt her darling son's index finger penetrated deep into her ass.

"Auuuch!" ... Premila Devi shook her ass and trembled . Excited to hear her mother's small scream, Santu bent his finger inside her asshole Then began to move Slowly .

Ahhhh .... how hot it is inside the mother's ass, how wet ! It seems that mother is biting his finger with her ass! Santu began to run his fingers harder and harder. Her mother's beautiful fair ass began to tremble in his hands.

- only one finger won't be enough, Babuji. Put another finger. Can't you see how fat my cock is? Your mother's ass will burst! Tell me what will happen then ?

Mohan is right! As soon as he looked at his huge anaconda, Santu put another finger in the tight hole of her mother's ass in fear. The middle finger of the boy was also lost with the index finger into Pramila Devi's ass .

'oh...god' Pramila Devi scream out loud . She thought her ass was tearing in pain! She started trying to Santu's fingers out from her ass with the push of the muscles of her ass. But her disobedient son trying more to thrust his two fingers into the depths of her sanskari ass !

The storm is increasing then. The trees collided with each other and started going crazy, with a gradual increase in rainfall. But it can't stop the sex crazy people on the roof. The painter Mohan is sitting on the smooth waist of the Malkin of this house of Pramila Devi, pulling her ass cheeks wide apart he's saying,

- Put more pressure, Babuji! Harder .... Make your Randy mother's asshole big! fuck this slut with your fingers! Fuck the bitch!

Fath .... Fath .... Fachat .... Soaking the hole with spit, inserting two fingers and pulling the fingers back and forth, Santu began to prepare the hole of his mother's ass for the first thurst.
Santu doesn't know how long he has been in a trance.

Once he saw the asshole of his mom became bigger than before , wet fingers are easily traveling inside the asshole! Mohan got down from his mother's waist and told Santu,

- Let me take a look , Babuji. You first learn how to fuck the ass, okay?

Moving Santu away, Mohan knelt behind Premila Devi. Mohan winked santu and whispered in his ear,
- stand in front of your mother's face, Babuji. Today the bitch will scream very loudly. At that opportunity, you let your cock sucked by your bitch mom!

The dick in Santu's pant has been standing for a long time. Hearing Mohan's word it seemed to come out torn his pant ! Today he'll put his cock into his loving mother's mouth? Will his loving mother take his cock in her sweet mouth ? Is it true or imagined? Santu slipped and stood near his mother's head.

The wind is blowing with a frightening roar . It seems that for some reason Pabandev is showing his power by getting very angry on the earth. The opened windows and doors of different houses are being opened and closed with a banging sound. Poor lonely Sati Premila Devi ! There is no one in this world to save her from today's catastrophe. Her own son? Her saviour became monster today! Husband? He is stuck in the room whom she locked from outside with her own hands! What to do? Even then she did not know that today she have to look for her protector with so much heart!

Kneeling in front of Pramila Devi's waist, Mohan put his cock in the hole of her ass. The hole is then repeatedly compressed and expanded in fear and excitement. Santu's spit is rolling down the groove, saliva is everywhere. Crawled Premila Devi in shame bowed her head down and saw her son's fair cock is hanging in front of her face .
She lifted her face and looked straight into her son's eyes once. Maybe he wanted to make an unspoken complaint. Didn't get a chance. Shaking his waist a couple of times, Mohan thurst half of his big anaaconda into the wet hole of Pramila Devi's ass. Then he lifted his waist and hit another push harder. Mohan's Uttar Pradeshi black cock was disappeared in the slippery pathway of humiliated pramila Devi's asshole.

TBC
[+] 2 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Super. He ass, pussy and boobs would have become bigger in size due to handing of these two. Her husband did not find this.
Like Reply
Heart Heart
[Image: F19-EBF05-42-A9-491-D-B811-3-BAC981-D0316.jpg]

[Image: 4-BE5-AE9-A-ED41-4175-B60-E-D9-E788-D46-A32.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
She is a lucky bitch to get two men in the lockdown in her own house.
Like Reply
Part 12
Pramila Devi felt as if a hammer was stuck in her ass-hole! She has never had so much pain in his thirty eight years of life, never. Not even time to have children! Labor-pain then seemed to be more tolerable than this. What a terrible pain! Looks like the world of her ass is splitting in two! Keeping an eye on his mother, Santu saw the pain spread like an electric wave in her mother's body. He himself felt that electric touch!

- Ooooohhh .. gooodd ...
Premila Devi scream out loud. But Her scream vanished in the storm!

Debangshu Babu, on the other hand, saw that nature had started a violent dance. But when he was about to went out of the room, he found the door closed from outside. He remember he himself told pramila to lock it from outside. He knocked on the door for the first few times saying"Premila ... Premila ..." , seeing that no one was responding, he gradually became anxious. , his anxiety began to increase with the increasing storm outside . Debangshu Babu called his wife's name again and again, knocked on the door with all his might. No response! he saw his wife's phone is on the bed, he was about to call his son's phone and saw that there was no sign of network. He thought his wife is so irresponsible even at this age. she became busy watching the storm. But she seems to have forgotten that her husband is locked in the bedroom! In this stroam, his call will reach their ears or what? Premila should have called him before. How disgusting! ... Debangshu Babu began to walk restlessly like a caged animal.

Meanwhile, Pramila Devi was swaying in pain with Mohan's monstrous cock in Her ass, roaring like a wounded deer. Her ass is bursting with pain, but she can't even shed tears for fear of losing gravity in front of her son. Just gritting his teeth and giving a cold look at her horny son, looking at him with angry eyes. Why can't he stop the painter? Why is he standing and watching this pain of his mother? He should beat this hip-rapist of his mother's body. But he is standing there and sharpening his cock, waiting for his turn after mohan uncle to give his mother pain! Pramila Devi, a sati sanskari housewife of a decent bengali family, was panting with anger and grief over her son while she was bearing the thurst of a non Bengali unttar Pradeshi monster cock of mohan in her ass.

Mohan then became obsessed with illicit lust. The fun of fucking loving mother's ass in front of her own son is different ! He couldn't do anything, I'm the owner of his mother's ass . Mohan cried out in excitement,
- Taklef deke chodenge beta tere peyari ma ko aaj ... bahut taklif deke!( I'll fuck your mother's ass so hard today babuji....so hard)

Nature, on the other hand, started roaring at the earth with its red eyes, meanwhile, in the small hole of Premila Devi's untouched ass, Mohan's huge anaconda snake began to bite one by one with its Angry roar.

- khoka(son) ... please save me. It's paining too much. Please tell him to stop. Ooooooh god ...!
Pramila Devi hugged the boy's knee in pain.

- I have seen interviews of the ass-porn heroines, mom. Everyone said, at first it hurts like that but after that it gives pleasure. Then women want more in their ass! you'll also like it , just endure a little pain, mom!

Santu said looking at his mother with an expressionless face and shaking his cock. His heart was also bursting with grief. But he must be ruthless today, otherwise he will break down mentally before enjoying the nectar of this beautiful ass! He has a long-standing greed for his mother's soft ass like that tanpura. He can't go back after reaching this close to her ass. Today Santu won't leave his mother until he fucked her sweet juicy ass !

- What are you saying? Shh! Don't you ashamed of yourself? I am your mother, have you forgotten? Ouch ... ahh .. ahhhhh ... santuuuuu .... save me babuuuuu ....! I can't anymore. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..

Seeing scolding her son Mohan became more horny and started stroking Premila Devi's ass more hardly. As if he wanted to destroy her motherhood!

She forgot to discipline the boy and screamed out loudly. At the last cry of Premila Devi, Santu suddenly inserted his cock in her mother's trembling mouth. He hold her head and pressed his dick to her throat, his mother's nose drowned in the thick hair of his groin. Puzzled Premila Devi discovered the taste of her child's cock in her mouth before realizing what had happened.

How she stop her son? She has other man's cock in her asshole! Her own son's restless dick in her mouth! Tears came out of Premila Devi's eyes with shame and humiliation. without even looking at it, santu closed his eyes ,said "Eat mother ... eat!" And started sucking his cock by his mother. ...

The rain water is then mixed with the tears and floating her two cheeks . Her Head going back and forth, with the moan of "Mmmmmm ... Mmmmmmmmm .... Ummmmmmmmmm ..."

Premila Devi is sucking her son's cock with the anaconda of a migrant worker in her ass, she is paying for that one mistake of that night. Due to the storm, the surroundings have become blurred. Crawling down Santu's dick in mouth with a lot of pain in her ass she said in a low voice,
-ummmmmm.....oohhhhh..gooodddd.....i can't anymore....i can't...i.....i... can't....mmmmmmm .....

- Here, just few more moments mom! Do keep patience a little more? Everything will be fine! I'm here You have no worries mom,.
Santu comforted his mother by touching her head. Meanwhile, he began to fuck that mother's mouth more vigorously in the ignorant illegal excitement! Sindur of Sanskari Pramila Devi's head...make red her son's lower abdomen and groin.

-ummm...ohkkjhjl.......hmmmm.....ahhhhhhhh......aiiiiaiiii.........ujkmmmmmm..

- Mom! Sweet mother, my beautiful mother! I will not let you be harmed. Bear a little more. It would feel nice ... eat? Eat my cock well mom! See the pain will be vanished! Suck mom ... suck!
Santu's treacherous hand grabbed Premila Devi's hair tightly as soon as she asked for a hand of consolation on her head. Pushing his cock deep into her throat....his balls rested on her chin .

-nooooooooo......mmmmmmmm......aahhhhhhh

- just a little more! Can't take this much? Nothing will happen to you. As soon as Mohan uncle done , I will fix everything, mom. I'm here! Oops ... eat.... Eat! Suck my cock mom! You are the best sucker maaa ...!

Unable to stay for a long, Pramila Devi lay down on the mat. As she turned around, Mohan's cock came out of her ass. She crawled out of the bottom of Mohan's lap and ran to a corner of the roof, where she began to tremble with fear. Her one hand was on her ass, pain and fear were falling in her eyes.

- Hey, where are you going? Come here soon Maiji, nothing will happen, I'll fix everything... I have every medicine for your pain.

Looking at his face,it seems that Mohan had a lot of fun by seeing pramila devi is getting scared by his fucking
- No, no ... no more. It paining badly, not there anymore !
Pramila Devi begged him by folding his hand infront of him.

- I told you na , nothing will happen. Come on, Maiji, I haven't finished yet . I want to fuck your ass more, idhar a randi shali (come here bloody whore)!
Mohan went towards Premila Devi hanging his shiney big black cock.

- Naaaaa .... yours is too big! I can't take it anymore .... this time I'm going to die in pain! Please let me go down! His father is home alone, looking for me now.
Premila Devi ran to the other corner of the roof. Ignorant woman, knowing everything, she does not understand that there is no exemption for her!

- Hey chutiyapa karti mere saath? Pakarenge to bahut jor ka chodenge ... Bol dete hai! Idhar a kutiya! Hahahaha! ( You're playing with me? I'm telling you If i caught you I'll fuck you hard again,...come here bitch)
Naked Mohan proceeded towards the prey like a cum-monster.

- No, not at all! Please leave me !

Premila Devi ran and moved to another corner. Santu saw two middle-aged human figures on their roofs playing sex-kabaddi! Her mother is running to save her ass from the painter's hand, and the painter is slowly shortening the circle and cornering her mother. There is not a single person around, everyone is in behind closed door of their houses. The only witness to this final humiliation of his mother is the child of her own belly standing naked in this crazy atmosphere ,in the middle of the roof !

In one run, Mohan grabbed Premila Devi by the neck and leaned forward. He put the cock in her ass again. To avenge her escape, he began to pieces her ass by fucking her small ass hole so hard. Pramila Devi stumbled to the front after being knocked out by her thurst. As soon as she got up, she started running again in vain hoping to escape from Mohan's hands. In the midst of the storm, Pramila Devi started running naked all over the roof, and Mohan chased her and started fucking her ass in intoxication of sex . Santu stood in the middle of the roof, languishing in the rain, soaking wet , shaking his cock excitedly seeing this scene.

At one time Mohan grabbed Pramila Devi from behind and lay down her on the roof. Putting his hands under her arms and grabbing her tits he pushed vigorously his dick into her ass again. The big trees are swaying in the storm, raindrops are coming like needles from above and piercing the whole body of Goddess Premila. In it, the worker began to fuck the virgin hole of his Babuji's sweet beautiful sanskari wife's ass with his huge dick . At the junction of their genitals, the rain water was splashing with each and every push of mohan... And a sound of thap......thap.....was generating from there.

Santu also came and crawled and sat between his mother's spread legs. His revered mother was lying on her back, completely languid, on the chest of the dirty black painter, the man's huge cock were moving restlessly inside her mother's small anus. Balls are jumping and knocking her ass cheeks. The ass canal swells every time the cock enters. Santu brings his face very close to his mother's cunt with surprised eyes and starts shaking his hard cock. In front of the child's eyes, his mother's short fragrant anus began to tear apart at the stroke of another man.

-"Aaaaauuuuchhhhhh...ahhhh'' screaming Pramila Devi suddenly pulled Santu's hand and brought it down between her legs.

- khoka ... Khoka ... here! Harder ... Harder ... yeahhhh....mmmmmmmm.
Pramila Devi pressed her son's hand on her pussy started rubbing it her son's hand to forget the pain in her ass.

Santu also understood her mother's gesture and started pressing her butter like soft pussy . Slowly he began to spank on her mother's pussy, putting his index finger of one hand he started fingering her. With the other hand, he began to shagging his own cock and saying,

- mom bear the pain today only. After uncle is done, I will check well inside your ass. Then we will release you. You will never feel pain again.

Rang mistri Mohan filled the hole of Premila Devi's ass with some vigorous thurst. Overflowing her asshole his hot cum began to roll over the groin of Pramila Devi's panting ass. Mohan poured all the juice of his huge cock and released her. The devastated Premila Devi fell on the roof. Her whole body began to tremble in the obsession of pain and also due to the storm .

Freed from Mohan's lap, she sat on the floor full of hot cum in her ass and looked at her son for a while and thought of something. The hungry look in the boy's eyes shows that she is not freed yet from them today. Like Mohan, she should have to allowed her son to enjoy her mother's ass. Probably thought, when she have to give, then why to give with dirty hate? She will offer herself to the boy clearly and correctly. Even if the son trying to be Dirty, she will accept everything as a responsible mother.

The mother's mind doesn't want to believe that either, she don't want to believe that even after seeing his mother endure so much pain for so long, he will hurt her so much again !

In a skeptical voice, she asked the boy,
- khoka, you also...?

Santu bowed his head in shame. But his dick stood up proudly with his head held high! Somehow he mumbled and said,
- Yes, mom

- from back ...?
Premila Devi does not seem to believe!

This time Santu could not answer. He bowed his head and shook his head and said yes.

- Won't your mind fill by doing it from front?
Premila Devi's voice rose with a squeak and pain.

- No ... Uncle Mohan did it behind .... I mean, I am also want to do it there ...
Santu's voice sounded more hesitant than before.

Leaving a sigh, naked pramila devi walked away shaking her ass towards the water tap of the roof, then she washed all of Mohan's from her ass. Sitting with her legs apart as if peeing, she looked at Santu, inserted her fingers she rubbed and washed the hole of her ass. Then, without saying a word, she grabbed the cornice of the roof and stood her ass up in front of her son. The thick black hair upto the waist on her head is getting random in the crazy wind, the bird's nest of the nearby tree has collapsed in the floor due to the storm.

With the help of Mohan, Santu inserted his cock in his mother's pussy several times. But in ass? So lucky? He never dreamed that! Santu grabbed her mother's ass with both hands. The world of Pramila devi is being torn to pieces in the shame then.

Touching his mother's asshole with his dick as he pushed for the first time he thought it won't enter, it will not enter....how this big cock will enter into this small hole? He immediately remembered that Mohan uncle's cock was one and a half times his size, that huge monster cock had been swallowed by his mother's asshole for so long in front of his eyes. Then why can't he? He have fuck her ass in anyway.

Touching the tip of his cock in the hole of Premila Devi's ass Santu gave a big push by lifting his waist. His cock is also big and strong in size because she plays sports regularly, like athletes. Santu felt as if his cock had penetrated his mother's buttocks, and began to tremble in the depths of the warm, soft anus of his loving mother.

Pramila Devi grabbed the cornice of the roof by the chest with a long shout "Babuuuuuu ...". And babu (son)! Loving 'Babu' then became 'Sonagachi's Babu'! Pramila Devi's ass was split in two and Santu's dick was invited inside the cave and swallowed. With a lot of courage, Santu extended his trembling hand and grabbed his mother's tits from behind. He saw that his mother did not say anything, only raised her armpits a little more and made it easier for him to insert his hands. It's not like boobs, its like two soft ball of butter!

Twitching his mother's nipple santu began to stroke her ass .
Holding the boy's hand tightly between he armpits, gritted her teeth she moaned "Eeeeeeehh ...!" Somewhere in the distance a lightning bolt struck. For a moment, the surroundings seemed to glow in the flash of light, and the mother and son became illuminated up to the junction of their genitals. Thap ... thap ... thap ... Santu started stroking his mother's ass.

Like the scene of a king and queen meeting in the Kama Sutra, a reluctant mother and her immoral son standing in a corner of the roof started having illicit sex, witnessing a naked middle-aged worker of a different religion and State.

Pramila Devi's tits sometimes began to pressed in the boy's hand, then sometimes it started rubbing on the cornice of the roof. Neither of them was talking, holding their breath they both were rubbing each other's bodies and playing forbidden illicit sex game. By then the mother and son were completely soaked in the rain.

Completely soaked in rain, hugging his mother from behind, lifting his excited waist Santu kept of fucking his mother's ass. Mohan also joined in the illicit affair of mother and son. He started holding the hanging tits of pramila devi by extending his hand, sometimes he pulled her ass a little apart and make Santu's dick more accessible in her ass.

Standing behind Santu, he put his hand under the soles of Santu's feet and put his hand on his mother's pussy. By pressing her sweet hairy pussy he filled her hand with her pussy juice . Taking pramila Devi's one beautiful hand he held her cock in that. He started make his cock shaking with her hand by pressing the nipple !

Pramila Devi has lost the power to be ashamed. But in the midst of the terrible humiliation, she felt a strange pleasurable joy! Her ass were bursting in Mohan's hammer stroke a little while ago. But when she take that, maybe the ass channel has become bigger than before.

Her son's cock is a bit small in size that black monster cock. Was it cock or a crowbar? God! ... Yes...,exactly that is happening as santu said a little while ago . Gradually she is feeling better with each stroke in her ass. No matter how how sweet spoke a woman is , all women secretly want to get pain in bed. Pramila Devi also feels very comfortable this time to get the pain she never got. All the lower limbs are trembling in pleasure. In the restless movement of the ass the front hole is getting wet on its own, the clitoris is trembling. Suddenly this disgraceful obscenity feels very good! She wants to shout at the boy, "Yes, son, fuck me ... Fuck me harder, harder! It feels so good to be fucked by you in my ass , son .... harder..."

Iss ... shh shh! Premila Devi was shocked by the dirtiness of her own mind. Mohan's cock, which he was holding in his hand, began to shake harder and harder. At that time, Santu was squeezing the breasts of the breastfeeding woman, leaning on her back and fucking her ass like a wild boar.

Both of them have become very breathless due to sexual intercourse. Thap....thap...thap...thap ...but their heavy breath began to lost in the storm.

Santu saw that his mother was not screaming like before. What to do? Mohan Uncle's cock made her asshole wider! Realizing that, Santu suddenly became angry with an unknown reason. His groin began to fall on the mother's ass vigorously to give her extreme punishment. He began to smack the inside of the small asshole of his own mother with his hot dick.

- Mmmmmm .... Mmmmmmmhh ... Oooooohhhh .... Aaaahhhh! Yes........ayyyyyy...uiiiii....
Not screaming, this time his mother started moaning!

A broken branch flew from nowhere in the storm and hit Santu on the back, as if God had hit him on the back with a cane! But Santu has no time to frown. Like a wild horse, he is still riding his shy mother's ass.

How tight inside mom's ass .... How a hot! Oops ... He thinks mom will eat his cock with her ass! Excited Santu began to stroke her mother's ass harder and harder. An earthquake started on the mother's ass as a result of the child's stroke! Pramila Devi's whole body was trembling and her genitals began fucked.

-Ahhhhh ... auucchhhhhh ... ahhhhhh ... ahmmmmmmmm... ..

Unbeknownst to her, two drops of hiss came out through Premila Devi's vagina. Santu started shaking his ass mightily while listening to his mother's moan. Pramila Devi's tits was swaying in such a way that the skin of her nipple got up after rubbing on the cornice! .

Mohan and his mother are then pulling each other's genitals by extending their hands on the floor. Santu could not bear it anymore. His excited youth-dick left all the barriers of emotion. His mother's newly opened anus began to fill with hot thick semen of his cock.

Reaching the extremes of mixed shame and pleasure, Pramila Devi felt her hidden genital is filling with her own son's honey juice. At the same time, startling her for the second time, the cum came out from Mohan's cock. Filling her whole hand, and conch shell the thick semen of the migrant worker fell on her lower abdomen. Pramila Devi, a decent housewife of a decent family, became fascinated with her child and the painter cumjuice.

And Premila Devi could not take it anymore. Even a very polite woman has a limit to tolerate obscenity from unresponsiveness. She went beyond that limit. Couldn't say a word. Her whole body trembled like a malaria patient by the pussy fingering of mohan and after a certain time with a sigh her disobedient pussy released the juice and fill Mohan's hand. .After ejaculation, the boy wanted to take the cock out of the body by shaking his waist, but the passionate Pramila Devi compressed her ass muscles and hold his cock in the tight hole of her ass. And the water began to release her pussy juice, by shaking her big ass like a roadside ass fucking whore.

The storm then took on its most intense shape. It seems that the catastrophe is going on around, the catastrophe of destruction! Standing on the open roof in it, three people of unequal relationship reached the extreme limit of forbidden sexual arousal and began to release the lustful rage together! In the midst of 'Pabandev's' demise, 'Madandev' began to 'rati' dance with laughter.

He has taken out all the cum and floated his mother's ass, he has nothing else to give. Still hole of her mother's ass is holding biting his cock in an aggression!

- Ahh ... ma ...! Leave? It's paining!
Santu growled. Premila Devi's asshole began to squeeze her son's cock.

- Leave mom? Shh! What is Uncle thinking! Aren't you ashamed?
Santu cried out with the pressing of his mother asshole on his dick.

Shame? Is he talking about shame? After mixing mother's pride on the ground every day, after enjoying mother's body day after day with shameless strangers? Premila Devi clenched her son's cock by pressing her teeth harder and harder.

- Ohh ... Maaaaa .... Leave me ..it's paining! Can't hear Dad knocking on the door? Go now. What do you say , where were you... leave me.

.Pramila Devi loosens the hip muscles. Santu's tired dick slips out of his mother's asshole. Somehow, after washing her ass on the roof, naked Premila Devi started running towards the ground floor. Her clothes are lying in front of the door of the bedroom below, the door that her husband is trying to break down !

Nature was buzzing all night that day. Premila Devi was lying awake next to her sleeping husband with unbearable pain in her ass. The world of Sati-sanskari pramila devi began to turn upside down in the storm.
TBC ..
[+] 1 user Likes JACKY_451's post
Like Reply