Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuck Slave
Hi friends,

Cuck slave here. you can humiliate me and command me to get any of my home ladies. i love to get them sleep with you and serve you until you get satisfied. looking for a Big Bull who can satisfy my ladies. Love to do role plays. role play on actress who you choose and we can do some good long plots. pm me your hangout id and we can do much more. thank you.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-08-2020, 10:11 PM)Riversub Wrote: Hi friends,

Cuck slave here. you can humiliate me and command me to get any of my home ladies. i love to get them sleep with you and serve you until you get satisfied. looking for a Big Bull who can satisfy my ladies. Love to do role plays. role play on actress who you choose and we can do some good long plots. pm me your hangout id and we can do much more. thank you.

Msg me in [email protected] fuck everyone in ur family
Like Reply

Heyyy.....cuckslave here tooo ..... Msg me on xovism7; 
We can chat n share how shameless cucks we are ..
Like Reply

Hi text me for no limits chat
telegram: anythinggoes7
Like Reply
Any cuckold couple here looking for real meet? Am from Chennai n looking for cuckold couples to have real fun n dominate them to core... If interested n real DM me or reach me through hangout id in the signature.. fake n just fantasy single guys don’t disturb me..
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply

Cuck slave here who likes to serve sadist and strict master/mistress 

G chat - rthomas20596;
Telegram - @shadow8750
Like Reply
Hangout/Google chat: avinash.pandey7884
Like Reply