Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Aman kissed her neck ... Swathi was too hot to stop this .. she looked at him... with a pleading eyes breathing so hot..and hard out..her boobs were in sync with her breath.. LOOKINg into her eyes he moved onto her lips and both lips met...she held him now and their lips were kissing and her tongue and his tongue were playing the french kiss game.. both of them tasted so well to each other... their bodies were touching .. her chest to his.. and his pants to her belly.. both lips were makign sounds of kiss as they made love.. ..he slwoly let his hands make the travel insdie her top and put his hands on her bobos now..and both of them got fired and kissing each other.. madly... both of them turned and kissign and they were makign rounds turning and kissing each other...

Aman squeesed those juicy boobs over the bra and he slwoly broke the kiss... and he slwoly kept his hand on her top.... and looked at her... Swathi lifted her hands voluntarily... Aman loved htat he slwoly remved her top..her golden skin was so lvoely .... she was shivering..and her bra was the only thing on her... yesterday he could not see anyting.. as she her back .. ..he is so hot seeing them oh juicyl..round.. and her navel.. her skin tone..her maximum cleavage aaaaaaaaaah it was a treat for him...

her breath made it look amazingg for him.. her boobs in the pink bra were so hot..and her navel was shiverign alog with her belly.. she put her hands in her hairs and her armpits smell and her body aroma driving him mad... he wanted to feel them.. he left her ..and Swathi was surprised and opened her eyes why he left her..

Aman was checking her and was removing his shirt buttons one by one... Swathi was dying with shame. and she dint make any effort to cover her heart .. her heart beat was so fast... he removed his shirt and Swathi closed her eyes...

Aman moved to her and put his hands on her waist sides.. her curvy shape from boobs to hips was being felt by him..she was feeling hot and moving near to him...
he kissed her neck and slowly moved down ... he knew Swathi was willing and accepted him to have her.... he slwoly kissed her neck ..then moving down .. he kissed her cleavage... her hands held his head and she pushed it to his face.a....aaaaaaaaaah man.. such a soft boobs seh has .. he was aamazed by their softness... Latha dint have such big boobs .. and he held them over bra and kissed her cleavage...............Swathi was moaning hmmmm hmmmm and encouragin him her.. .aaah her soft bobos gettng the squeese from amans soft and fleshy hands.. aaaaaaaaah

Aman slwoly huged her and pushed his face competly ksising them and ksising on the fleshy balls..her body was burning... his hands feeling her back ..and moving near and near.. aah swahti was allowing him to kiss her cleavage fully now.. she could feel his soft lips kissing everyinch of her cleavage
His hands moved over her back and slwoly held her bra.... he unhooked her bra and Swathi moved back ..but she was near the bed.. and she fell at once on the cosy bed... her mobile swung and fel lback on the bed again .. her hands went over her bra and she covered her boobs..she wasnt wiling to let it go.....

Aman removed his shirt completely and pushed her near to him... Swathi was breathing heavily..amanaaaaaaaaan...hh pls... he kissed her navel and she left her bra and held his head .. she knew time has come to surrender to aman and give her everything... she was leaking now badly and madly down...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Aman kissed her navel and slowly put his hands and removed the bra.. aaaaaaaaah man..his eyes were big and wanting.. her rund boobs with brown tits were so inviting him.. they tits were cute and small and her nipples were protruding and hard.. they are fully aroused... her flesh boobs were bouncing due to heavy breathing Aman held her hands and he slowly moved near thm the naked boobs were making him feel like he is won her and he is going to rule his queen...

Swathi closed her eyes and her hands on his head made it to the boobs .. he kissed those nipples and Swathi pressed her lips and not to give him she is enjoying...

Aman was enjoying his victory over Swathi...he held her boobs squeezing them .. he kissed her cleavage.. more and more.. and slowly let his lips.... over her brown tits.. Swathi held his face and pushed his boobs and moaned. aaaaaah aaman... hmmmmmmmm

Aman was slowly sucking the tits and Swathi was getting mad.. this is she wanted from last 15 days.. Rohit has ignited them and till ow they weren't sucked and mahesh didn't care for them.. his other finger pinching her nipples.. and his lips were sucking them .. aaaaaaaaah it was driving them mad.. swathi was offering her boobs now and pushed his face as he sucked those tits. the tits were being sucked and sucked ..and then again sucked...

Swathi felt his body weight completely on her now.. her body was responding to what ever he was asking now..he left one boob and held her hips ..she was offering him.. aaaaaaah the cock was rubbing her thighs and aman was getting mad.. he slowly let his hands hold her butts and squeeze one hand squeezing boobs and her tits were getting sucked...

the breath increased and swathi was now no bothered..she knew her leakage is not stopping and her boobs are being sucked to her satisfaction.. he was a pro in sucking tits.. she was whispering.aah aaaaman .. she was repeating his name again and again ... aqaah aaman.. aaah aman

Aman took her other boobs and sucking her tits.. they have really become more juicy with his saliva.. Swathi submitted to him and pushed her head on bed and was moaning deeply aaaah aman... oh my god .. aman....

it was making aman feel proud that her darling is enjoying it... Suddenly mobile rang and it was mahesh on Swathis phone.. Both turned and Swathi immediately pushed him and realized .. she has gone too far.she is not in senses any more..
She picked the phone and immediately answered.. Swathi ..said yes ..yes she is coming... in 5 minutes..she put on her shirt and tied her hair

Swathi got up.. and Aman held her.. pls..

Swathi was in no mood..worst thing .s.he will never want to get caught by
Mahesh.. you promised me to keep safe sir?

AMan left her..and he put on his shirt.. as swathi walked out of the room.. to
mahesh.. aman put his dress back .. and got a call from mahesh.. for lunch... aman said he is finishing some mails and will come..

He felt so hot.and he could not do anything.. his cock turned limp ..getting scared with mahesh call.. he dint want his repute to be spoiled... he left the room ..closing it...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As Swathi walked her eyes were moist.. her body was wet... and her panty was wet too... she was scared..what would have happened if Mahesh had come then .? instead of calling her? where would she have been? How come she is allowing other guys to take control of her..isn't this always bcos of her unfulfilled desires and her hubby Mahesh?

Her pussy juices were leaking and she felt uncomfortable..Seeing chotu and Mahesh she smiled.. Mahesh asked her why her eyes are so numb.. Swathi replied due to oversleeping...Mahesh replied.. enjoy ..you wont get these pleasures at home anyways.. Swathi looked at him and realised that her strict life at home.. and she is thinking about the pleasure aman is giving her.. she smiled .... Mahesh was happy that she is happy..

Mahesh was joined by Aman... Swathi just looked at him once and was making Chotu eat the food...Both were not able to meet their eyes.. Aman enquired about the arrangments.. and everything seems to be intact....Mahesh had informed that Latha mam called and asked to make room for her guest in the presidential suite only .. i have arranged for it... Aman wasn't interested anything about Latha and he just said hmmm to Mahesh.

Mahesh excused for getting his more food.. Aman said to Swathi ..

Aman- Thanks Swathi .. its one of the best day i spent with someone

Swathi looked at him - Sir you are exploiting a poor innocent lady

Aman - I don twant you to be one ..swathi. .i want you to just enjoy your life.. i
know .. its so good like t his isnt it..

Swathi- Hmmm ..but i cant do this ..sir.. i will get killed by myself the way we are going...

Aman - Trust me Swathi... i assure you that our friendship will be safe and happy .. pls just be with me thats all

Swathi - Sorry sir ..this is wrong.. im a housewife and faithful to Mahesh .. i cant betray him

Aman- You are not betraying him and you will be faithful.. just that you and me are fulfilling our unfulfilled desires...its nothing wrong... Swathi .... you have to cross your limits to get to somethign that you want...

She wanted to say no to him ...Swathi kept mum as she saw Mahesh coming in ..

Mahesh- Hope you had completed your work sir?

Aman- No (looking at Swathi) its only half done mahesh... would have been complete if you hadnt called me...

Swathi was blushing with redness on her face...she only knew what he meant

Mahesh - Sorry sir i dint knew you were in important work ..

Aman - Its ok mahesh ... you reminded me of my lunch which was due.. anyways i would love to re do the entire work i did tody . it was frist time for me and it was so exciting.. would really love to have the same done again..

Swathi was dying of shyness she knew what he meant. .. both their eyes met and
Swathi looked at him to stop those kind of words. Swathi was leaking more..
getting to hear such words before her hubby ... what is happpening to her..
Mahesh - Sir if you need any help you can take help of Swathi sir... (mahesh wanted them to work together so that she can get to make aman realise her work)

Swathi - No No i have to make chotu sleep.. and also without you .. we cant work Mahesh ..you are important..

Aman knew her concern ... and smiled .and kept quiet..

Aman - Ya ya mahesh you are important to be part of the discussions

Mahesh - Sir you only tell that we should keep our work in a simple way that even if you dont come things shoudl move on.. so im just an employee na

Aman- But you are the important one mahesh..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mahesh - I know sir.. if you work without me only then only you will know na SIR,

Aman - Ya you are right.. thats why i myself was working on something till now .. it was coming out well mahesh

Mahesh - Ya sir thats why may be you can take help of Swathi..bcos she is free .. and can help you

Aman - I have no issues if Swathi is free

Swathi looked at Mahesh idiotically...What can she do if a idiot husband like mahesh himself is pushing her like this .. Aman laughed almost looking at her.. looking at position..but he controlled and drank water... as he was laughing and drinking water..he started coughing badly due to water getting struck with food.. ..

Swathi immediately got up and patted his back and head... Aman almost had tears in his eyes.. He excused and went to washroom and cleaned his dress ..face and came back... as he was washing his face .. he dreamt if Swthi is going to be withi him again .. he would really like to have her and fulfill his dead desires
Meanwhile at the table.

Swathi - What you are asking me to help him ??? hwo can i stay in his room without you

Mahesh - Come on Swathi ..you are over thinking.... would you think the same if you were in office ? and in his cabin

Swathi - Come on Mahesh both are different places..what would one think seeing me in his room ?? wont they think something is there?

Mahesh - OH swathi .. you such a naive .. corporate world this is so normal to spend time with colleagues .. moreover you are a complete my lady .. and you wont do anything wrong..

Swathis heart felt for that.. she is clearly betraying him...

Mahesh continued .. Moreover i want you to understand that you will be playing a key role in our future... your income my income will make us make us debtfree if we both can get jobs..i want you to use this oppurtunity to know how corporates operaate and works happens.. this will help ful for you .. pls understand me.. i want you to start fulfilling your desires too

Swathi is already in pursuit of her dreams being fulfilled .. she somehow felt slutty of herself.. allowing to rich persons to take control of her.. but she really wanted to enjoy this life... and she knew the age wont come back again.. oh god.. what am i thinking... why im becoming like this.
she could feel the saliva got dried up on her boobs and also her juices..she felt so irritatted with the cloth becoming so dry and rubbing her skin down and up... she excused herself and told Mahesh that she will take chotu and make him sleep.. Mahesh took a deep breath ..she wants to work and when i ask spend time ..she is behaving like a typical housewife..he smiled to himself..that handling bosses is not that easy...

Swathi left looking at aman as he was coming.. Aman felt disheartened seeing her leave... he wished she woudl be joining him for work .. and he could have continude what he wanted and took swathi completely... this break has allowed her to think and stop herself..shit.. this guy mahesh has spoiled my fun.
I have come before two days only for Swathi ..and it had been fruitful til now.. even im half done..but her half itself is so thrilling ..infact this breaks are making her mine..slowly she is becoming mine...If itwas one time..she might have not synced it.. now these frequent breaks are making her mine... infact i should give something extra to mahesh ...for giving me his hot wifes love..

Aman went to Mahesh

Aman- Swathi seems to be upset? why what happened

Mahesh- No no sir.. Chotu is sleepy thats why

Aman - oh okie... she is really cool lady mahesh... you are really lucky ..

Mahesh - Thanks sir.. she has a desire to work .. she has been keeping on asking me

Aman- so why dont you allow her mahesh .she is intelligent...

Mahesh- No sir... she has tried in three offices already ... she doesnt have experience...

Aman - I dont mind giving her a chance to work with me mahesh...

Mahesh - Sir thank you sir.. ill get back to you after discussing with Swathi ... (Mahesh was happy hearing that..and aman was more happy than him..)
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Mahesh went to his room after aman left to his room ... Swathi was making chotu
sleep .. he came to her room .. what happened you appear to be moody?
Swathi replied no she is just relaxing and enjoying her time... she wanted to sleep again... Mahesh left her to herself and he went to Amans place to help him with games.. they worked on something... and aman had already prepared some games before mahesh coming..he thought he might have worked on it during afternoon..he wanted Swathi to work on this..but somehow swathi was behaving like a typical housewife .. he thought..

Aman asked Mahesh not to force upon her to work for me.. Mahesh said no issues sir..she is a clever lady .. she will .but he will not tell her right now.. Aman was fine..bcos he wanted her to be his before she joins job..so that she will be his office wife..he thought...how caring was she when i got cough..she instantly stood and caressed me..that is the love i need..wish i ll get her soft tits once again today .. i don't want to leave her today..at least her boobs should be fully mine..and i should be able to get her into me...if possible i should make her get everything tonight...but how? .. Mahesh and chotu both are here.. how can i get her to my bed?

Aman- Mahesh hows the pub here? did you check it?

Mahesh - Yes sir its quite good.. rocking .. must say..and the good thing is there is no limit of timings for our guests as its till late night

Aman- Ok good. thats nice.. why don't you and Swathi go and have fun..she should be made to attend the event...pubs.etc..so that she wiill know the corporate world

Mahesh - Thats right sir... perfectly right... ill ask her ..but she is too homely ... to attend.. and i think she hasnt bought appropriate dress like jeans also...

Aman - Thats fine.. dont force her with those..you can ask her to make wear some fancy saree...its a normal day so not much dress code applicable..and what more hot will be than saree on Swathi mahesh?
Mahesh felt shy as his wife got praised by his boss. Ok sir we will go ... Good enjoy your time...

Mahesh working.. on files till 7pm .... and he asked for amans leave
Aman - Ya enjoy your time and let me know how was it
Mahesh- Sure sir.. the work is complete na sir..why dont you also come.. it will be company for all of us.. sir and is Chotu allowed there?

Aman- No no.. chotu .its not good for him... make him sleep .. and let our admin guys be with him .. they can sleep in the hall her in the suite... its fully ac and closed...

Mahesh - Good idea sir.. sir so pls you also come . .

Aman- I think you guys start off..if im bored of being aloen illcome..

Mahesh - Ok sir .thanks

Mahesh went to Swathi and told her about the pub plan.she was happy that aman is not ocming ..and it was her dream to go to these places...
Swathi had got rid of her dry panty and bra ... she was feeling irritateted and was reminding all the time of amans moves..she was enjoying them actually .. her tits wanted to be sucked more..

Swathi had a nice bath and fresh ... with hot water..she took a lot of time to get ready while mahesh got ready and making him sleep in the hall of amans suite.. the admin guy him having chat..
Around 9pm... Mahesh had come and he was feeling so hot seeing Swathi liekt hat and her make up... He moved near her and hugged her and kissed her lips..Swathi was so delighted seeing his romantic ..personality..she kissed him back and their tongues were floating with eacch others..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mahesh was feeling her bare back and he really admired her beauty..and he thought he was missing her wifes so lovely .tongue and how lucky was he to get her lips on his tool too...he was so hot and kissed her lips.. Swathi was too hot now..and she wanted him to fuck her.she touched his tool and mahesh left her.... not now.. after we are bck ..

She pushed him slapping on his chest...always you make me hot and then leave .. idiot..she said going to the makeup table again. Swathi re applied her glossy lipstick..she wanted something hot... now.. as she had become hot.. but idiot Mahesh doesnt enjoy her long..like Rohit... aman was ok too .. hmmm she was feeling hot.. and her appearance in that black saree mixed with her golden body can tempt anyone .. her thick lipstick today was too thick and she could tempt anyone .. in the pub...she wished her existing admirer aman had come along with them..

Both of them entered the pub and Swathi who was feeling so confident in her room ..seeing everything flashy and posh..started sticking to Mahesh without leaving his hand... She was surprised with the length and exposing of the dresses wore by the women out there.. one could really tell what panty one is wearing ..and their all sizes the way they were wearing..she thought.. this is something new to her.and women looked at her weird seeing a lady in saree .. while the men were oozing at her.. it made so hot for them .. that covering a lady would be so fun.. and her back was being felt by so many eyes.. Mahesh ordered drinks for them and they both sat in a corner lounge... Swathi could see couples intimate and kisssing etc.. openly.she was shocked seeing all those stuff.

Mahesh got her a vodka. and he bought himself a cocktail.. he had never tried that.. he was excited..

Swathi never had any drink til now..except for the one rohti made her drink thru his lips.. it tasted good from his tongue.. after sometime... She took it..she knew that she has to adjust to these type of environments slowly...
Mahesh and Swathi had cheers and Mahesh took the cocktail..he was so delighted to have it..it tasted sweet sour and what not to him.. his nerves came active... they both sat near to each other.. and were enjoying... the palce around.. mahesh had put his hands around swathi and occassionaly kissing her neck .. Swathi was slapping him jovially ..and not to do anything in pubilc.... she was feeling shy and new... both were talkign and having.. mahesh was interesed in the cock tail and had got his second round..he said it is giving him a lot of kick.. . Swathi asked him to slow down..Swath sat opposite to him as he was trying to be naughty...

Mahesh went for his third round.. and he was a bit dizzy by that time..Mahesh was feeling like he is floating in air.. and by the time he came.. aman was with him.. Mahesh appologized to him.. aman had come in a nice blazer fully clean shave and nice denim jeans. He was set to kill... aman was quite jovial with aman now.. its ok enjoy drink more and more.. he walked along with mahesh to their seating position

Swathi got up embarassed as she was holding a glass of vodka .she got up...
Mahesh sat in his seat and aman had to sit with swathi... as she was sitting oopposie to him.. She stared at aman.. he was looking so handsome and her heart raced seeing him like that.. man .. he is so handsome.... and clean.. which is a turner for her..she got up to sit near Mahesh..Mahesh signalled its not right to get up like that..and its normal... he symbolised with his eyes to sit..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Swathi sat and aman sat besides her and he wantedly placed his hands on her thighs as he sat..Swathi looked at him for his dareness.. she couldnt say anything.. as she was embarassed and shy..she liked his perfume.and his closenss and his thighs.he was getting bold she thought... and why not bcos he has all the environment..darkness.... her closeness and....her half acceptance...

Aman ordered a vodka too and he got one more for swathi ..both cheered and had a drink..she looked at him and both of them looked..mahesh was enjoying his snacks..as aman threw a kiss to her in air..Swathi bend her face... in shy... his hands were enjoying her thight softly..due to the saree being fancy and soft..it was so cosy for her as he did..

Swathi feeling amans hand soflty n her thighs.he dint take advantage of her shyness till now..she was feeling so proud of her beauty now.. that a guy like aman is wanting her company...mAHESH WENT FOR Tthe fourth round..and he was not in sense .. as he stumbled.. Aman made him sit and called steward to bring one more round..Mahesh thanked him

Aman .- Mahesh take your wife and go for a dance.. dont drink ..tomorrow anyways you have to do this..?

Mahesh - Sir this drink is too good..

Aman - ya u r having mix of whisky and vodka ... thats why it wil lsweet and sour
Mahesh - oh its so fun .. sir... i am already dancing in me sir ..he joked

Aman - You should make your wife dance not you .. withu .. aman joked back and looked at her..
Swathi - sir he seems to be enjoying wiht himself..what wil he dance with me?

Aman- Ya some ppl enjoythemselves.and some need a company .. (aman slwoly moved his hands insdie her thighs and touched her a bit in the middle..Swathi immediately pinched his hand and aman softly withdrew.. swathi loooked at him and then mahesh.. ]

Swathi- come mahesh lets go for dance [she dint want to sit beside aman as his hands now wanted more]

Mahesh- got up and sat back .. no i cant ... swathi

Aman- NO problem let me take her ... mahesh

Mahehs- Sure sir.. pls...

Swathi loooked at mahesh..what is he doing. idiot mahesh ..he is going to take your wife... and e njoy her...
SHe followed aman as he took her by hands..as they got ouf of the lounge swathi felt mahesh hands on her waist.. she dint mind..as its fully dark and flashy ..no one can make out..as she passed a copule one copule was kissing and dancing madly .. and her hand was on his mans toool..oh my god.. is aman going to do the same to her.. as he was making way and going to the corner..Swathi knew aman is going to be naughty here.. and he is so excited clearly . so is swathi.

They made sure they are in corner and a dim light was falling on Swathi ..

Aman- Oh swathi its dream coming true..that your are slowly becoming mine

Swathi - Sir pls shut up... [she said joivally]

Aman - ok i will .. help me .. [and he kissed her lips and shut her lips up]

Aman- is this fine? for shut up ...

Swathi blushed and he looked at his handsome face.. she took her tongue and teased him... showing it..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman held her tight to him .. his hands were on her butts..he is getting bold now and taking advantage of the darkness .. she was feeling hot too now... her desires are getting fulfilled one by one seh thought. she always wanted to come to these places..whenever she saw in movies. And she is actually in one..and that too with her hubbys boss... she is feeling so hot now

she hugged him and both their lips met completley now .. the music was making them shake theri boddies nd the lips were enjoying each others taste.. the alochol taste of each otehr.. both were so near to them.the tips of the tongues was meeting.. swathi dint allow mahesh to kiss her neck ..but she is allowing her hubbys boss to kiss her lips in so public ... her pussy was oozing with juices..as her body was fully close to aman..

Swathiwas french kissing now aman she was holding his head and pushign her tongue into his lips.. amans one hand on bare back and other hand on her butts he was mkaign her hugging fully tight he wanted those boobs again .. he almost crushed it with her chest and his one hand was in her ass crack... hmm swathi was giving all his tongeu mouth and lips.. and allowihng him to explore eveyrthign inside her lips.. both wer oozing out of saliva.. and nothing got spilled by each other..

Amans tool was hitting her belly she was so hard.. and wanted to touch it .. as her lips played with hsi lips... he put his hands and squeesed her boobs.. aah swathi opened her lips and started sucking his tongue.. aman was fully into her and he was poking her close to corner...Amans both hadns went to her butts he was pulling her up to his height holding t hem ..Swathi cricled her hands over his neck and competley presshing her boobs...they sucked eaach other like they dint kiss ever.. the slurrpy sounds were makign them more hot as they kissed and shaked to the musci swathi felt amans finger i her ass .. she was enjoying ti so much ... and his hot cock on her belly..she wanted that to suck and fuck..she was becoming a slut in that environment

she hugged him and allowed him to squese her boobs putting his hand insdie her saree but over the blouse.. seh rubbed her belly over his cock ..aman was enjoying this and he pushed her and turned her back to himm..he wanted to madly rub his cock in her ass... during the dance both of them kissed constantly and he turned her and pushed her into the corner and hugged her from behind..it was becoming a lil rough for Swathi..

Aman turned her back nd looking her bare back.. which had only a couple of threads...tying the blouse... aman was clear that there was no bra inside..and he kissed her back nd pushed his fingers on her ass crack...Swathi was feeling that aman is unstoppable now..and she too dint want him to stop... he kissed her neck .. and simultaneously he was kissing her every inch and bend a lil and put his cock in her ass and rubbing..he was getting confident now of her

Swathi allowed him to rub .and kiss her back.. and while he was kissing with his lips he untied the strings of the backless blouse..Swathi realised that and instantly she turned to him and said...what are you doing here???
her strings were loose and her blouse was loose too ..she was holding her blouse over here saree. and furious about what aman did .. in such public place.. Aman smiled nd kisesd her lips.. and let his hands go inside her saree ///

He let his hands enter her blouse as he entered his tonguge into her lips ...swathi waskissing and feeling his hands under her blouse...oh man... she is moaning as he squeezed her boobs .and he pinched her nipples in the dark. her moan was evaporated in the sound

Swathi dint knew what to do with this attack in public..no one really seem to be worried even being so near to each other.everyone was in their fun life.. she turned her back to him again .. her strings were hanging as she turned
Aman let his hands go inside her blosue from behind and he held those bobos and sqeuesign her bobos he kissed her back ..his pants were rubbing her down and her
ass presses to his cock more an dmore..

Swathi held his hands udner her blouse and ejjoying... nd getting ksised more and more..they could nto do more than that and after 15 minutes..aman left her..as he had cummed in hi s pants he could feel the spurge of his cock that he was holding from last 2 days... and swathi felt that he has cummed... it was so hot for both of them..she was leaking but she dint get an orgy...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:shang40
Kissing in the dark dance floor and then opening the strings of her blouse and squeezing her big boobs plus pressing cock on her ass is really wonderful. Hope he will fuck her since she is now cooperating him to explore more.
Rohit had tasted her armpits and pussy also. Rohit come back and have your share first by fucking her.
Quote:shector87
Bang...bang..... one more hot update. You are expert in giving pause at right place making reader's to look for more updates.
Great work and thank you very much.
Quote:breville1
Incredible how you churn out so much so quickly. Swathi should get the max out of Aman before she lets him have her.

Quote:tmggupta
Creating erotic moments and make us excited is main motive of author he is trying only at that direction, if fucking happened the thrill may lessen in future episodes.( may or may not happen it's my opinion only, no advice)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:udhayar2
another great update but Swathi I'm Aman hands now then we're Rohit comes after return
Latha what does in this ? Mahesh at last he is be cockhold role ? but any way it's more hot and juice I cum in my pant like Aman

Quote:pixar
Fantastic killer updates! Thx for all your hard work. Hope Aman is the one to breed Swathi before Rohit.
PS Don't care for Latha or any other woman as this story about Swathi, and only Swathi! Thanks again!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman hugged Swathi and kissed her lips and thanked her for such a wonderful time..Swathi smiled..and they got separated and went back to the lounge to Mahesh. Mahesh was snoring there..and Swathi felt so embarassed seeing him in such a position..

Aman smiled and said its ok.. pls sit..they had one more round of vodka while having snacks.. Swathi was feeling so shy that hows she becoming like this .. as they were sitting ...he again loosened her strings.. and entered his hands into her blouse..being dark and black saree.. Swathi allowed his fleshy hands to cup them..she was smiling as she sipped her vodka...she knew something would happen today to her.. as she is allowing him so much..and giving him so much freedom to have her.. Mahesh snoring increased more and more..

Swathi was sipping her vodka as she let his both hands and squeezed them and looked at her.. she put her lips into his and let her vodka into his lips ..Aman looked at her and smiled..wow.. she thought... this is so romantic of you Swathi.... Swathi remembered Rohit..who taught her this.. She was having her snacks and food... She was a bit high may be third round of Vodka for her..Aman and Swathi decided to stop now.. .. he tied her strings and Swathi was feeling so hot .... in her...

Aman asked the steward to get Mahesh to her room.. Swathi and Aman were walking behind to Mahesh as he was being taken by the Steward... Aman was caressing her bare back and enjoying walking with her..Swathi moved away ..as she saw cameras everywhere.. aman also realised that and started walking soberly..Mahesh was saying something..but none could understand what he is saying..Swathi was feeling embarrassed with him..Aman smiled and said its ok.. don't worry.

At the door Swathi took Mahesh and aman helped her ..Mahesh saw aman and said sorry sir... and he was talking something.. and blabbering... Aman left Mahesh and went to his room ... he ordered wine for him.. as he was not in a mood to sleep..after that hot encounter with Swathi .he wanted her again ..... but he had already come out..he thought..

Swathi went to the washroom and she cleaned herself..and came back..she wasn't in a mood to change her dress... she slept besides Mahesh ... feeling a bit sad and more happy ... and hugged him and sleeping..

She heard Chotu crying and immediately got up..and went to the hall where he was sleeping the admin guy was sleeping and he dint care to get up...Just then the steward also knocked the door of Aman .. who has ordered wine...

Swathi looked at him and smiled as she was making him sleep.. Aman was excited seeign her.. he came to her..he was in his night dress and looking cute... he had got fresh as he had cummed and he saw her and asked her to come in ...Swathi wasnt ready ..and she kept quite..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman took chotu and put him on his shoulder and went slowly inside... he made her sleep in the children's bed and waited for Swathi..She was confused..she knew what will happen if he goes inside...

She went inside and asked..aman

Swathi - Sir pls ..let me take chotu..

Aman was closing the window curtains and the inter connected door curtains .... the bed was so royal and flowers put in nice bowls making the bedroom romantic...she looked the bed and surpised..it must be atleast 2 mattress kept on one above the other.. it must be so soft and springy..she thought

Aman- Let him stay here... na...so that i can ask my love to stay too..

Swathi blushed in red..

Swathi - Sir pls don't say this.. im dying inside...you are killing me.. with shame

Aman got up... he went and closed the door ..Swathis heart beat increased..she knew aman is going to have her fully ..Swathi was standing still and her face fully bend.. she knew the inevitable is going to happen now...and she is shamelessly standing there before aman as if she is ready for this...
Aman and came and held her shoudlers..

Aman - Swathi ...just relax... shall i tell you one thing. .. actually i wanted to come only tomorrow for this event.... i had just come for you

Swathi - Sir this is not right... im a married women....have kids and husband... i am a social lady. .how can i get to see the society if something goes wrong

Aman- Dont you think even i have that scare....? what if somethig happens wrong? dont you think ill be in bigger trouble? than you

Swathi - Hmmmm

Aman- Thats why im playing safe..and spending so much time ..so tthat we are safe .. and our lifes go on as they are... dont you think so that we are safe right now?>

Swathi thougth.. mahesh wont get up till tomorrow afternoon..chotu is here..and no one else knows that she is here... he was right she thought

Swathi- Its not about the society also..even i dont want to do this.. sir pls... [she
removed his hands from her shoudlers]

Aman- Oh swathi comeon.. i know we both like each other... otherwise would have allowed me so much to have you in the pub? if u dint like me why did you allow me to hold those lovely juicy ones..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Swathi Smiled shyly...SHE Looked at aman.. he was so handsome... and he is reallly dying for her.. such a rich person had come two days before for her....so he was planning all this for her..for her love.. to make love with her...
Swathi was looking so gorgeous.. and her vodka mixed with her breath was making the environment more erotic for Swathi and aman... Aman went to the redwine bottle poured two glasses for her and gave one to her...

Swathi sat in the Sofa.. and they cheered.. Swathi almost spitted the redwine... Chii..this is so bad... she gulped it.. this is red wine?

Aman sipped his redwine and rolled it in his lips and slwoly sucked it down..he asked her to do the same... Swathi wasnt feeling like having it at all.. No no im good ..Aman was relaxed after he had cum.so he is not really in a moood to pounce on her... he wanted her also to enjoy this now.... he looked at the time.. its 12am.. and they have whole night... aman was thinking..Swathi looked at him..and shyly smiled... she knew what was he thinking..she looked at his body and dress.. hes a well dressed and well cultured man..

Swathi you are so cruel.. Swathi smiled lookig at him..she asked why... you are sitting so far from your friend...pls come to your friend na .. Swathi was shy ..but she got up..and started walking towards him.. he was sitting on the bed... oh ..my god...

the ligths were golden ..her body was golden .the time was golden.. aman wanted this to happen ..and its happening.. he thought as she walked towards him. she sat ...near him.. But aman held her...not to sit ther.. and he slwoly made her sit on her lap she was half turned ...she sat diagonal on his lap so that they can see each other... Swathi smiled shyly as she sat on him..she became so red in her cheeks and she looked at his chest and wasn't looking at him.

His pants were soft to her but not in the middle of her ass ..she felt so embarrassed and closed her eyes..as she sat on her lap .. he took a sip of red wine... and made her into his arms.. and slowly kissed her lips... both lips met and
Swathi realised she is getting back her alcohol ..she h eld his cheeks softly and drinks the red wine... hmmmm it tasted so good..she closed her eyes and Aman took her lower lips into hers and started sucking...

she let her fingers into his hairs and started sucking his upper lips as her lower lips were gettig sucked.. both were making soft kissing sounds ....Swathi was moaning . as her fingers gripped his hairs and sucking his lips and their tongues start playing now..aman showed h er his tongue and swathi kept her tongue over his ..both the tongues were tryign to have each others and sucking.. hmm aah swathii....

her lovely ass was comfortably seated on his thighs... and her body weight on him and he sucking her lips and her fingers in hairs and pulling him near and sucking his tongue into her lips... Aman was really surprised at her appetite of long kiss. he was struggling for breath while she was comfortably sucking his...lips .. he broke the kiss and looked at her .. and smiled..she bend her face..her homely approach and shy made him more hot for her...his cock was growing tight

Swathi was shy as aman watched him.. she turned her back and sat on her lap..as she perfeclty sat in his lap..she felt his cock in her ass..she was dying .. of pleasure...Swathis bare back was facing amans face and her ass were perfectly sitting in his thighs over his hard one. Swathis panty has started becoming wet and she closed her face and bend forward.. as such her ass were perfectly fitting in amans cock and her back was touching his face..she felt his hot breath..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman held her hips and made her feel his cock in ass and kissed her back.. AAH SWATHI.... her fleshy fair back was tempting aman more and his cock growing in size.. which is tempting Swathi... she rubbed her ass more to it and feeling his lips on her back ... he made kissing sound more and more wantedly ..and it arouse her more and more

her fleshy back with fair skin was getting too many kisses and she slowly untied the strings.. Swathi felt a huge relief on her boobs as the blouse was fully tightly tied by aman ..she felt chill air of the air-conditioning going inside her blouse..she shivered and rubbed her ass more

Aman put the hand on her saree and took out the pin of the saree .. Swathi helped him ..and took the pin and kept it... aside...and slowly her saree fell in the front and slowly aman kissed her back and slowly touched her back with his finger....Swathi was getting mad .. and slowly her goose bumps were evident on her full bare back .. aman kissed her and she was shivering more..Aman slwoly let his hand go inside to get his lovely juice balls

Aman felt new again as he went insdie her blouse and held her boobs slowly ..her round boobs were amazingly soft to his hand.. and aman put his hands on the boobs from down.. and held upwards.....THE chilled boobs in air condition felt the warmth of amans hands and she moaned.. hmmmmmmmmmm.. her nipples have become hard due to the coldness and the romance.. Swathi was feeling mad and she is loosing all her shame now... ..and slowly aman put his hands on the blouse and pulling it off..Swathi quickly got up and went and stood aside.. covering her bare boobs ain shy.. its not that he hastn seen them earlier..but she was dying with shyness

Aman got up..Swathi was looking like shy ..but she was making aman mad with her shyness ..he always thought women should be shy ... that will make a man more hot for them.. she slowly moved near her... He slowly turned her to him..Swathi was sweating a bit and her lips had dots of sweat which came out of her make up..Aman licked them and ate her lips...Swathi left her hands and hugged him and kissed him back ... her tits were so tight and aman was feeling they poking him..he felt them ..and they are so hot.. he thougth.. and he slwoly removed his hug.. and move a bit .and slowly started removing his shirt buttons..Swathi was standing before him with shy exposing her round boobs and brown tits ...she was leaking down and she rubbed her thighs against each other..Aman removed his shirt and threw it out..and slowly he put his chest over her boobs and both their tits touched.. and hekissed her lips again... Swathis lips are so soft and her teeth was clean and white.. everyones tempted to eat her for long.. and many times.. her lips were so inviting to a guy thats why most of the times they end up ksising her lips...

Swathi felt his chest which had little hair and she felt the warmth of the bodies in the chill room..her hands went around aman and hugged him..both of them hugged each other tight as their lips struggled to suck and lick each other.. Aman slowly hugged her and kissing her neck .. he held her ass tight and hugged fully tight and boobs crushed under his chest..... his hands were holding her ass and kissing her neck slowly and her mangalsutra and bangles were making lot of sounds now...

Swathi felt bad as her mangalsutra on her boobs and were being touched by other than the owner of the mangalsutra...she closed her eyes as she could not see the mistake she was doing.. Aman looked at his sex doll and moved to her he pushed her chain to back and her round boobs were tempting to him... he slowly kissed her fleshy boobs from side.. and they are so soft and fleshy .. aman was so hot seeing them he hugged her and made her feel on her thighs how hard he was for her.. she put her hand on his head and pushed ..her soft bobos were getitng the kisses and the otehr one getting squeezed madly

Swathi was moaning .. hmm aaman ... aaaaaaah aaman... hmm feeling his hands and rubbing his hands and encouraging him more to do what he has been doing.. aaaaaaah aaman
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aman squeesed them like a cone and looked at the tits..they were small and cute but the tits were hard .. he pressed his face in her boobs and kissed her cleavage and pressed his face to the soft balls...Swathi opened her eyes and was watching aman take her boobs... Aman slwoly took her tits in his mouth and Swathi moaned ..aaah aman ... hmmmmmmmmm oh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aman ..
those were encouraging aman more and he sucked those hard tits into his lips and slowly sucking them under his tongue..Swathi pushed her tits more into his lips and pulling her head back and enjoying his sucking.. the sucking so was so good.. she is leaking down .. now... and aman was pinching the other tit. the soft boobs were loosing into amans mouth as he sucked them madly... those were fleshy boobs and roundness of them aman mad.he loved round boobs.. aah he was eatigng the boobs one after the otehr to his heart.. he could not eat them yesterday ..today it was fully open to him and swathi herself was serving him his boobs from last 15 minutes.. aah .. his hands were moving all aorund her back ..occassionaly touching her ass crack..swathi gave him freedom to touch her almost anywehere now... she rubbed her thighs to his pant.. which was a bit limp as aman was sucking the boobs almost sitting and theere was no pressure on it...

Her touch of the thighs made aman slwoly hard and he again hugged her and slwoly pushing her to the bed..swathi was not stopping him..as chotu was near and she moved away to the bed alogn with aman hmmm aaman aaaaaaaaaaah oh my godddddddddd.................. aaaaaah aman ... aaaaaaah. she was moaning now a bit high and going to the bed as they walked.. aman pushed her on bed..
aman looked at her and looked at her naked first half.. the navel .. the boobs .. the curves of her fleshy waist..everythign is so nicely placed he thought... Swathi looked at him and his heavy breathing..and then slwoly looked at his cock formation in his pants and smiled...

aman .. thought homely Swathi is so good.. i reallly love this lady . her way of body and her softness i need her to be my office wife..i need to get her.. and he slowy pushed his pants down... Swathi opened her eyes more and looked at him .. his underwear had a precum wetness and his thighs were not too fat nor too thin..he was perfect and his bulge in his cut underwear made her close her eyes..she thought this is so bad im allowing him fully now. oh god.. where is this leading too..

Aman looked at her body ..and slowly he put his undie on her thighs ..Swathi shivered and closed her eyes he slowly put his weight on her and slowly kissed her boobs .... Swathi put his head to her boobs and made him suck more .. her both tits were being sucked.. and slowly aman put his hand on her Saree pin..and slowly removed.. Swathi realised it... she put her hand on his hand and stopped it...aman sucked the tits more he slurrped them and swathi released her hand .. and he opened her saree pin...

Swathis eyes were developing water in her eyes.. slwoly a drop of tear fell from her eyes... aman was sucking her boobs and he removed the pin and threw it aside...he squeezed her boobs to his satisfaction..and slwoly let his hands run from boobs to navel and slwoly down into h er saree

Swathi at once folded her legs and turned.. her back to aman..Swathis left boob
wsa in control of aman .and he slwoly let the hand travle more... No aman pls..swathi said..and she tried to stop him..he kissed her neck and slwoly entered his hand into saree.. and the petty coat .. and slwoly he could feel her panty..but due to the tight pettycoat..his hand stopped ..he removed the frills of the saree at once

Swathi closed her eyes and she knew she is letting it happen ..she is lettign her hubbys boss take charge of her... her black petty coat was a bit wet..and swathis leakagge has been unstoppable .. Aman looked at her eyes ... she was in pain... he slwoly put his underwear on her triangle area and kissed her lips... Swathi was urging him to stop..but her body was wanting him to put his hard one inside her..
Aman rubbed his underwear on her triangle and slowly started moving down .. to remove her pettycoat.. the time struck 1 am..and there was no stopping now.. aman thought.. happily he put his hands on the knot .. and untied it... and her black silk panty was out...

The door bell rang "ting tong"... Both swathi and aman looked at each other scared... they dint know...whats going to happen
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:breville1
Love it, just love it!! Long and drawn out! True, it can be frustrating for some readers but once they go all the way, it's over. Seduction is more enjoyable than simply fucking.
Great that as they get closer and closer something interrupts them. It's providence!!

Quote:Originally Posted by Indian Prince

wow what a shock, you know how to bring the story back to level 1

now who has called, perhaps latha has come early now
breville1
....and they are both virtually naked!!! How are they going to get out of that.
Quote:Indian Prince
let's see how the writer take it up further, my gut feeling is that Latha has landed up early than scheduled.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:karimswife
I am Regular reader of this story and always waiting for update.. checking daily.. but Really, didn't enjoy last 3 to 4 updates.. Aman is killing the story of Swathi and Rohit.. Game of Swathi and Rohit is very tempating.. Rohit never forced her.. but aman forcing swathi in name of love is making this story weird... Rohit ignite swathi and aman is getting prepared fruit is not justice for this story.. atleast you can save this story by dream of mahesh.. and he reject the proposal of rohit of swathi's job in aman's compney.. and mahesh want swathi do job in rohit's compney only... (Mahesh's dream broken in this update.. and swathi and aman had not friendship till)

You can change our mindset by making mahesh's dream. if aman got swathi the story will die with injustice with rohit.. we love rohit and his games with swathi.. not aman..

Quote:Originally Posted by Indian Prince View Post
let the writer have liberty to write the way he wants, no one knows what surprises he has stored in

kkiran11
You are absolutely correct boss... That is writers wish, he has to take decisions on his characters. Aman and Rohit both are enjoying with Swathi. And Swathi too enjoying with them. There is nothing wrong in writers opinion. Hari, you can carry on boss.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Originally Posted by harithick View Post
Hi readers , i m pretty sure , many of the readers here are frustrated with the slow pace of seduction and missing of full sex fun ..but this is how i like to write my story.... take the readers to a high almost going to happen..but stop the action... I am sorry for the fast pace pace readers , they might not like it that much .. Apologies w.r.t to them...but i cant help it...

W.r.t to the readers who are liking and regularly following the story i thanks for the encouraging words and thanks to few readers who have given their suggest and opinions as to how the story should and contrastingly i am going to narrate the story as i like ...and not how one looks at it ...Apologies again

Quote:shector87
Slow pace story with frequent updates is rare combination and we are thoroughly enjoying your great writing skills. Please continue Bro.
Every update is setting a new heights and we are eagerly waiting for updates.

Quote:tmggupta
In my previous comments i expected u r writing style, in my opinion it's nice to continue in with u r pace, if fucking is happened with swathy, it will lessen the excitement. This hide & seek game is very interesting.

Quote:TheMaskEditor
harithick, Thanks for the story, It is going good we are enjoying reading it. I like typical Slow Seduction type stories.

Your story is very hot and it has given me lot of pre-leaks and excitement.
Please carry-on the same and keep it going. We like your narration.

"Alka and her Bhabhi Rekha" types
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As most of the readers expected it was LATHA on the door... she was carrying her luggage..Swathi meanwhile tied her petticoat and she was sweating madly , thinking if its mahesh.. Aman put his pants and looked at the key door glass and he has realised its LATHA.. He was scared.. thinking she at this point of time???.. he went to his draw and took out the master access card..

He gave Swathi her saree and blouse and took her to the interconnected doors and opened the door access which led to Mahesh room.. Aman quickly put Chotu also into the room wihouth any sounds.. Mahesh sleeping without even his dress removed....Swathi quickly slipped in and Aman locked the door back and with a eyes of sleeping he opened the door of his room and acted surprised seeing LATHA...

Latha hugged him .. and surprised as he is not generally without t shirt.. She was happy to meet him.. AMan acted like he is pleasantly surprised and slowly took her inside.. Things were normal and Latha got a bit fresh and they had a lil chat and both slept off. Aman was so hot and latha wanted to sleep.. Aman slowly made love to Latha... Latha was surprised as usually aman is not active so late in the night..she thought may be too many days break has made him excited seeing her..
Aman was feeling so hot and he wanted to release his urge.. he picked latha and straight went to her skirt and pulled it down and he started ramming her.. Latha was surprised as she never felt him so strong and hard ... she took it and was getting up and down ... As aman was fuckign her madly thinking her to be Swathi.. Latha was surprised with his strenght and hardness.. she was smiling to herself... as she was getting madly fucked.. aman usually wants her to blow him.. she generally used to do that without much interest..she wanted to give him a blow job today... as she wanted herself to give it....but today he directly inserted.. .may be he is too hungry for her.... after few mins... Aman had his spurge uncontrolled and he pushed everything into her..and released his heavy juices into her.. Latha dint have the yearn to get fucked but..she enjoyed it ...

Latha got up and cleaned herself and came back..Aman was sleeping ... and she hugged him and slept... Swathi meanwhile in her room was sleeping with her eyes open and looking at the chandelier in the room .... she was unable to understand why she is losing control so easily and allowing herself ... she was trying to analyse what is this happening to her.. she was enjoying the richness around along with her body being also getting the richness.. this is all bcos of that idiot Rohit..he has spoiled her.. and don't even know where is he now.. i need to get rid of this desire or else.. don't know what's going to happen.. her juices were leaking madly.. and she went to washroom and cleaned herself had a warm bath around 2am in the morning and slept..she felt relaxed after the bath and slept.

Next day Swathi got up around 10 and made chotu ready and she dint have bath had face wash and changed to night pants and top.... Mahesh got up around 11 30 .. he was having severe headache.... he had coffee..and had a bit relife... had his breakfast .. a heavy one... as he knew he might not get much time to eat during the day...

Mahesh got ready and he went to Amans room .. Latha opened it..Mahesh was surprised as he thought mam will come in the evening.. Mahesh wished her politely and Latha smiled and asked him how he is... Mahesh replied back politely.. Latha thanked him for all proper arrangements for the conference in Singapore and took him to Aman.

Aman asked him to look after things.. and the party will start to begin around 8 pm and enquired about Lathas friend.. Latha spoke that she completely forgot .. they both had come from Singapore and he may be taking rest in his room.. she said she will introduce after he wakes... Aman dint give much importance to that.. to meet her friend... Amans son dhruv had arrived then and latha hugged him and took her to aman.. Dhruv dint seem to be much delighted meeting his parents.. he is liking the hostel more than his parents now..as they both dont have much time for him... he just got into his ipad after some food...

Aman and Mahesh went off to see the arrangements.. Aman was now worried about the arrangements and he forgot the trouble night yesterday after lathas entrance... his want for swathi is not dying.... Mahesh informed Swathi about Lathas and her sons arrival.. Swathi acted surprised and she could not look into mahesh eyes.. Mahesh asked her to get ready and meet latha mam.. Swathi nodded.. Swathi got fresh in quick time and she took chotu and met Latha... Latha welcomed her and she felt happy seeing swathi ..as latha needed some help with clothes and her make up material etc... so both of them were having chat ... while dhruv and chotu were playing the games in i pad..

Latha and Swathi were having a chat
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Swathi - Mam good to see you early.. aman sir told that you will be coming only late today

Latha- Ya but got a good friend in singapore who has helped me to finish my work and tender .. bcos of him we got the tender

Swathi- Ya mam .. aman sir told me.. he was proud of you (she dint tell him what he wanted)
Latha- Ya .. but aman wants me to do all this stuff here swathi..you see these guys
dont want us to be independent...

Swathi - Ya mam ... (swathi was surprised with her richness in dresses lying.. her makeup kits..everything must be in lacs .she thought)

Latha - look at you .. see you also did your masters and still a kitchen cat...

Swathi got dull .. Ya mam ..what to do ..too many restricitions...

Latha- These guys always wants us to be on our toes.. few friends are different though.. like the one i got in singapore..

Swathi - Oh thats nice.. mam ya .. i have only one friend who thinks that women should pursue theri dreams too (she rememebered rohit-=) .. where is your friend mam

Latha- I guess he is still sleeping..he had put lot of efforts in singapore for our work... i dont want to disturb him right now... may be ill intro him to you in the evening..

Swathi - Sure mam ...

Latha - Come lets go to the parlour and get ready and have a nice bath... we should be ready by 7 pm...

Swathi - Mam chotu and dhruv?

Latha- Don't worry the admin guy raju is here only.. aman told him to look after the kids till tomorrow as we will be busy..

Aman and Mahesh fully got busy with HR team in reviewing the events to be done..Aman was quite happy with the way Mahesh had kept them intact and ready ... Aman and mahesh came back around 5 .. and got ready ... Anamika has messaged Mahesh that Rohit has landed back in India.... Mahesh thanked her and messaged that her profile pic was good..she sent a blush smiley..

Mahesh informed Swathi as she came back from the parlour after facials etc.. she was clean and neat.. Mahesh smiled and informed her that Rohit is back to India ...Swathi became happy hearing that...but her happiness faded as she wont be able to meet him till sunday..somehow she wanted to see Rohit.. and want him to make love to her like he does.... she thought the counters with aman are good but not e xciting as its with rohit...but she is worried if aman is going to make her .. his... latha is here..so she will be safe she thought...

Mahesh got ready in a party suit and went away to the event to look after things.. Aman stayed back and he was playing with his son..dhruv and chotu ..while latha was busy in making herself ready to the event...

Aman got ready as it was 7 and neatly in a party suit.. and clean shaven... Aman enquired about lathas time of arrival ... she said she will come by 8 .. Aman asked about her friend.. She replied ..she completely forgot as he dint call or she dint call himtoo.. she said may be they will both come the same time

She called her friend after aman left .. after lots of giggles and smiles she said ok see you at 9 ... Latha was so happy ..she got ready and left to the party along with Swathi..Swathi was dressed in a gorgeous transparent white saree..and her back was fully open like yesterday..but due to all the parlour things..her features were very sharp and appealing today... Latha complimented her that its so simple yet elegant... Swathi was however jealous of Latha..she was looking like a fairy angel in that black dress...and her absolutely fair skin made her stand out from the others.

Both of them entered and there was a buzz in the crowd for Latha and Aman as they both came togehter... Swathi and mahesh were behind latha and aman ... and almost everyone applaused for latha and aman.... and all the clients and wellwishers made a lovely gestures for such a long and enjjoyable events...

Swathi and Mahesh felt themselves as a tiny part of all the event now..suddenly they seem to lost their importance with latha and aman... as both of them dint care about them .. and why should they.. Latha started interacting with clients and friends.. no employees were called to the event..except for Mahesh and HR team to arrange the event.. Mahesh felt as if was being used and exploited for this event.. He looked at Swathi..who also thougth the same.. Mahesh said to Swathi .next year I will be in our company with Rohit... Swathi replied... not I .we... Smiled to him..Mahesh smiled and said Lets see

So soft music played as guests were talking... and Swathi was thinking about Rohit... Rohit was smiling and coming towards her... She smiled to herself that she is thinking about Rohit is coming..she is thinking so much about him these days.. Mahesh mouth was open... Rohit was walking towards Latha and Latha hugged him..Swathi shaked her head and she is suprised, shocked and shaken..AS IT WAS ROHIT BY ALL HIMSELF. Latha hugged him and was introducing to Aman..while Swathi and mahesh dint know what to do ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply