Adultery Rashleela In Lockdown
Super dear
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Erotic housewife
Like Reply
Beautiful
Like Reply
Part 3

Nothing can be seen in this impeccable darkness. The curtain of the window is also lowered, the light of the moon is not allowed to come into the room. In the darkness, Premila Devi started walking towards Mohan's bed.

"What am I doing?"
She thought to herself once. But after a while that thought was shattered and blown away  by one of the wounded hungry Kamadevi inside her mind.

"Fuck off! There is no value for my feelings to him,  i don't care about him , fuck him off? It's my right. Today I will nab my shares of happiness and no-one can't stop me today."

Thinking about it, she started searching for the bed of her tonight s lover Mohan .

Everyday she cleans this room , so she easyly find his bed even in the dark. Seeing the appearance in the dim light, she realized that Mohan was lying on his back and sleeping.

His wide chest was swaying like a hopper with the rhythm of his breathing, a snoring sound coming out of his nose in his sleep. Premila Devi grabbed Mohan's mobile from the side of the pillow and held the light of the screen in front of his face.

What thick  black lips! What an imprint of poverty on the whole face, feeling sad for him, . wrinkles and the prickly beard of the cheeks, the cut marks on the eyebrows, all in all, even in sleep, the face looks like the man who became cruel during sex! don't know why Premila Devi wanted to rub the most secret parts of her body on her face.

Yes, she came here to rub her body with him and To do much more with. With trembling hands, the light of the phone started falling on Mohan's body. Her body shuddered at the sight of the large hairs on his armpits,  unknowingly she put her hand on her cleanly shaved  armpit  . In the middle of Mohan's hair-filled, well-formed chest, she saw  dark nipples and touched her own nipple and saw that ,that two had become erect. Slowly she came down to his waist .

There he is , Look at how  big he is even  in his sleep. God, how huge it  would be  if it become hard! Premila Devi gently lifted the  Mohan's  lungi upto her waist and put the light of the mobile inside.

[Image: IMG-20220326-155142.jpg]

It's like an anaconda is sleeping! The head of the anaconda is so big, it's head is brown and it's skin is pure black. Such a big creature cannot be fit in one hand. It's peeking from the Jungle of the black curly pubic hair . The middle-aged big cock is moving a little as Mohan breathes.

Like the previous day, she felt great greed to touch and to taste that dirty and strong cock  of mohan. She took her face very close to Mohan's cock. She got that foul-smelling smell again. Pramila Devi did not stop today. She make a bun of her hair and with his soft fingers she grab Mohan's dick , brought down her face she slowly open her mouth and put it in .

Her lips began to roll from the top to the bottom of his mature Uttar Pradeshi's cock.  picked up the cock little she dipped her nose in Mohan's groin and sniffed her dirty groin vigorously.She never got this smell in her husband's groin. If you see Premila Devi now who will say she is a housewife of a decent family, mother of an adult boy, studying in college! Pramila Devi brought herself down to the level of a lower class women by rubbing the head of the painter's dick on her smooth cheeks .

[Image: IMG-20220326-155527.jpg]

The pink soft tongue came out and touched the water cannon of Mohan, very slowly the tongue began to roll on the black body of Mohan's cock. Even in his sleep, the cock began to move. 'Kam' creature began to chirp all over her body. Housewife of bhattacharya family felt a tickle in her asshole.

The sleep of  workers probably deep, much deeper than that of the rich. Mohan is still asleep while his cock is half erect. The snoring sound is constantly coming out through the nose, there is no movement even if his dick became wet with his maijis saliva. Premila Devi licked the worker's cock and raised her face. The fire of unchaste was burning in her eyes. The mind has become steel-hardened with a single determination. She become so horny as her armpit hair has become erect!

With all this activities, Premila Devi has become sweaty by the mental excitement . The hungry body-mind is no longer under her own control. Primitive women have awakened in her, cursed 'Apsara' have come to distract the ugly sage. In the darkness, she took off her Nighty  and threw it beside Mohan's bed.
[Image: IMG-20220326-155839.jpg]
She become completely nude, standing by the bed of an almost unknown stranger.

- Mohan? Hey mohan?
Pramila Devi called out in a soft, trembling voice. There is no response from the other side.

-  Mohan,  get up, Look, I'm here.
Premila Devi touched Mohan's hair. Mohan just slightly moved his face in deep sleep.

--"Hey, such a Kumbhakarna!"Premila Devi thought to herself.
How will she know, Mohan is sleeping in the drug of Aphim!
Instead biri , he only smoke Aphim,, . He works hard all the day and sleep peacefully in the drug of Aphim.

Seeing the sleeping Mohan, a naughtiness played in the mind of Premila Devi.   she touched her well-formed hanging plump tits. Then leaning forward, she gently touched one of her nipples on Mohan's lips.

Premila Devi seemed to get a electric shock from head to toe.

- Mohan,  Mohan? Don't you get up? Here my tits , eat me? Eat eat!
Pramila Devi started rubbing her nipple on Mohan's lips while whispering....
[+] 3 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Yet another disappointment for prami.. so sad.
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
awesome need long update ;)
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Hotttttttt
Like Reply
But Mohan is still in a deep sleep of opium. He is not supposed to wake up with such difficulty. As if holding the nipple of the bottle in the mouth of the children, Mohan put the erect nipple of Pramila Devi in his mouth by saying "Aaaammm" in his sleep. Getting a sweet taste on the tongue, he started sucking with a chuckle.

In a sudden shiver, juice came to Premila Devi's pussy. She lifted her ass and held her tits together in both hands and pressed them to Mohan's face.
[Image: images-1-7.jpg]
- Oops! Yes, honey! Ummm! Yes Aaa Iss Iss Ahhhh! Mohan sucks harder. Eat my tits well. Ummmmmmmmmmmm ! Due to the tickling of her nipple she forgot that Mohan was asleep. As if she   was feeding her beloved thirsty lover. In this way she started urging this migrant worker to suck her big nipples.

The tickling of her pussy had by then surpassed the red signal of all danger. In illegitimate excitement, the  clitoris of chaste wife Pramila began to tremble.

Meanwhile, Mohan seems to have reached the paradise of heaven in his dream. He sees the nymphs filling the bowl and pouring nectar in his mouth.
He began to bite and suck the soft honeycomb of nectar. He won't give up, this deprived poor worker want to enjoy all the pleasures of the heaven today. Premila Devi thought the man would  suck out all the juices from her tits! Unexplained illegitimate pleasure began to twist her body.

Premila Devi had to work hard to get her tits out of Mohan's mouth. Even in his sleep, he kept her nipple in his mouth and biting it,  sucking like a child.

-" Oops, aaeeee Mohan. Get up naaaaa? Look how much more I have come to eat you! Get up?

As she spoke, with a pull  Premila Devi let her nipple out of Mohan's mouth.
The nipple came out of Mohan's mouth with a sound like "chakam", trembling like a spring on Premila Devi's chest .
[Image: images-1-6.jpg]
image uploader
Mohan's saliva is flowing with the stem from her nipple. Sitting beside mohan on his mattress she began to breathe heavily in excitement, . She thought for a moment, the man is still not awake. Will she leave , without letting Know anyone anything? Then no one will ever know about this sinful night. She should leave. Enough Civility happend, enough !

Pramila Devi stopped for a moment and hesitated to leave. Probably for the last time she thought about her social status and this obscenity. At last she tried to argue with the indomitable illegitimate will of her own mind. But she defited ,she has come today to accept defeat. Sitting next to Mohan's head as like peeing, she caressed her pussy a few times and saw that all the shame is slowly disappearing.

She tried to remember her angry husband's face,as she do so in anger  an incredible stared to burn her whole body. Then Debangshu Babu's darling wife crawled on Mohan's belly and cupped his mascular thick black dick  and put it in her mouth.
[Image: IMG-20220328-205836.jpg]

She started sucking so hard that  his drugged sleep was shattered . Mohan is brave, he has work in many bad places. Waking up like this, when he discovered a woman on his body ,he did not get panicked .

He realized in a moment that it was the body of that bitch to whom he had been looking  for several days. Putting his hand on Premila  Devi's head he pressed harder her face on his groin and asked in a soft voice..

[Image: IMG-20220328-210256.jpg]

- Maiji you? What are you doing here ? What do you want tell me?

- I've come to be your Randy for tonight.
Premila Devi said, pulling Mohan's cock out from her mouth. Today, she will not have to  be ashamed or afraid.

-But Maiji  I respect you a lot!  Maine babuji ka namak khaya hai , aap babu ji ki joru hai ( babuji gave me shelter, food and you are his wife)

-Shut up, don't talk about your babuji anymore. It's happened because of him.... apppphhh ....Ummmmmmmmmmmm.
Leaving the talk half-finished,  Premila Devi again started sucking and eating Mohan's big dirty dick like a hungry bitch .

-ufff! What  you are doing, my wife never did that... Maiji suck  hard,,,,,ahhhh. Aaahhhh!

This time Premila Devi's eyes get widened as mohan pressed his dick dip into her throat...and started fuck her mouth slowly. She Can't even lift her head. Mohan is holding her hair and pressing her face into her hair-filled groin.
"Ahhhaaaaammmm.....ahhkmmmmmmm"  making theses noise, Pramila Devi, the chaste wife of this house, started getting mouth fuck like this for the first time from this strong painter of Uttar Pradesh. The sweat on Mohan's groin and the strong smell of her precum seemed to suffocate her.

By the time Mohan left, Premila Devi's face had turned red. In the dark, of course, it is not understood. However, the sound of her panting can be heard from each corner of  the room.

-Maiji if babuji will find out and will not let me stay here. So where do I go?
Mohan asked holding Premila Devi's hair like previous.

-Your babuji will come to know. I will not let anyone know anything. Behind him Only you and I Will do this from time to time for some fun. Do you understand ?

-Pramila Devi said with a mysterious smile while pressing Mohan's dick. Pulling his other hand, she put it in her pussy and ordered like a mistress e "now do something for it!"

Painter Mohan started playing with the pussy of Premila Devi as if he got something in hand as soft as butter and squeezed it like squeezing the water of a towel. But in his mouth he was continuously talking shit...

"Maiji I'm feeling scared scared. If Babuji called the security officer then...

- Ahhhhh, i told you na you don't have to worry as long I'm here with you. You just make me happy, don't worry about anything else now.
Pramila Devi said in an impatient voice, holding Mohan's dick's black foreskin and moving it up and down vigorously"

-But Maiji your son? If he come to know?
As he was talking his hand were busy of pressing pramila Devi's ass and pussy and made red .

- Shut up! Don't say another word.

-Premila Devi spread her legs and sat  on Mohan's face.

[Image: images-1-2.jpg]

- Eat now.

She put her  tickling puffy pussy on the mouth of an migrant worker who took shelter in their house.
[+] 4 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Mohan: Maiji your son
Premila: Dont worry about that limp born to my bastard husband. I will feed your juices and let him drink and grow up. Now fuck me hard and show me the heaven till morning.
[+] 2 users Like fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
(29-03-2022, 10:22 PM)fuckandforget Wrote: Mohan: Maiji your son
Premila: Dont worry about that limp born to my bastard husband. I will feed your juices and let him drink and grow up. Now fuck me hard and show me the heaven till morning.

So she won't fuck her son? Thought she would.. But now I'm confused.. Anyway, waiting to see what happens now..
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Interesting Story. . .
[Image: eQTHv.jpg]
Like Reply
Please update more
Like Reply
Exxxcelllenttt
Like Reply
Part-4
Slurp slurp  . .... sapsap ... Mohan started licking his beautiful Bengali Maijis pussy and asshole. Mohan pushed all the spit that was  in his mouth while sleeping in the womb of Goddess Premila. He turned his tongue all over her pussy and punched the spit everywhere. He started sucking the whole vagina by biting it with his teeth, his tongue reached to her asshole.
[Image: IMG-20220331-162627.jpg]
In extreme excitement, Pramila Devi sometimes pressed her own boobs sometimes with her swyain hips she rubbed more her pussy on Mohan's face. The mild cold moaning began to accompany with all these. Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....
Premila Devi's emaciated lower body became wet with the saliva of the worker's mouth and her own pussy juice.

-Tell me? Want to fuck? Tell Mohan, tell me? Tell me, will you fuck me?
Premila Devi said rubbing her pussy on Mohan's face lifting her ass like a naughty Arabic girl.
The day laborer's rough tongue began to penetrate her sophisticated anus again and again due to the hard sucking.

-- Yes, yes, of course! I will fuck very hard. I will make your pussy loose completely. I can fuck very well Maiji. I'll fuck you whole night. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...
Mohan said while eating sweet dish of pramila Devi's pussy, he fell in love with Premila Devi's sweet ice-cream like pussy.

His cock was then fully its largest form, sidening his lungi it raising its head towards the sky like the Eiffel Tower. Slightly flat, the sword-like dick is looking forward to get the taste of the Of the 'raman-ras'  of his Maijis  vagina.

With her feet on the bed on either side of Mohan's body, Pramila Devi walked backwards like a bitch, raising her ass in a Squatting position, and sat down on top of that erect cock of Mohan.

Holding the huge dick in her hand, she thought for a second. Then,  leaving the head of that black snake in the mouth of her pussy cave, With the weight of both hands on Mohan's chest the hair of her spread on his face, she slightly ordered ," fuck me now..."

[Image: IMG-20220331-162916.jpg]
Pramila Devi's hold her tightly by the ass and gave her a hard stroke with all his might.

-"Weeeee ... maaaaahhhh ...!" Premila devi moaned.
A drop of her pussy juice  fell on Mohan's bed. With a sound of 'fachhhh' the filthy, sticky, huge Uttar Pradeshi cock burried into the chaste women Pramila Devi's  secret innermost part of the uterus.

Biting her lips  somehow she managed to cope with the first blow of intense pain. Gradually, she started feeling good of that big cock inside her.

Mohan started fucking hard from down, Pramila Devi also started shaking her belly, shaking her tits and fucking her illegal lover. In the second half of the night, a room of an decent ***** family was engulfed in immoral prostitution.

Another pair of eyes witnessed the whole drama.
[Image: images-12.jpg]
As he was leaving the room to fetch water from the fridge, Santu stopped and saw his mother standing in front of the painter Mohan's room. He saw how his mother  opened the door a little and   was rubbing her pussy by seeing something inside Mohan uncle's room. With a strange shame and excitement, his cock also became hard in his pants. Then he saw his mother running towards his parents bedroom. Thought there would be a lot of fucking between their parents today, as his  mother become so hot today. But after a while he was surprised and heard a quarrel from their bedroom. Standing outside the door of the parents' bedroom, he heard his mother's cry.
Then, at the sound of opening the latch, he came back to his room in a panic. At the sound of footsteps, the heart stopped beating and she felt that her mother had passed in front of her room and walked towards Mohan uncle's room.

Santu looked at his watch. It is a quarter to one. What does mom need from the helpless worker at this time? As soon as he remembered a possibility, his chest heaved with fear. There is only one thing that he can give. .

Will his mother give everything today to this unknown painter ? Will the events in the sex story be true in front of his eyes in his own home? Did his mother came to Mohan's room to be fucked behind his father? The sound of the hammer in the chest was getting faster and faster. Santu soaked his dry throat with a sip of water. Then very carefully he opened his door, waking a little looked around ,he  entered Mohan's room silently.

As soon as he reached the door, his limbs became stiff. He heard her mother waking up the painter whispering, telling the sleeping  man to suck her boobs. Santu stood behind the door and waited.

What to do? He don't have the courage to do anything.
At one point in the darkness, he realized that Mohan had woken up, and his mother, being 'naked mohini',  urging mohan to take her. He heard the sound of eating the genitals of both of them, he realized that his mother was sticking .

He heard his mother's sexually-obscene conversation with the man, a conspiracy to deceive his father. In no moment Santus' dick became stiff . In his eyes, his mother had gone down a lot. Not a goddess of the temple of reverence, she has brought herself down to a very low level, has become a commodity of the common man. She has become a very ordinary woman. He recognized a secret dirty side of his mother. It is understood that his revered mother is a sensual woman.
Santu entered Mohan's dark room with a lot of courage in his mind.

Santu's young eyesight is much better than his mother's. After a while in the light of the little moon that came over the curtain, his eyes eyes become familiar with the darkness. And then he saw that horrible scene. His mother is completely naked, sitting on the waist of the worker who took shelter in their house. The man lying on his back, pressed both hands against the bed, lifting big plumpy ass her mother is fucking him. Leaning forward, she inserted her tongue in his dirty mouth and kissed her, eating his dirty black thick lips.  Like or Brazen woman , she took her hand and put them on her tits asking him to press them.   his muscular hands twisting his mother's boobs as if trying to squeeze out all the juices .  Mother's nightie is tangled with Mohan's lungi on the side of the bed, .

On the mattress cum bed , leaves on the floor, two rejoicing human bodies seem to have gone beyond their limitations  at 'Madandeva's'  will for tonight.

The world around Santu shook. With an unknown difficulty, his eyes twisted and his eyes filled with water. Santu never thought of his mother in a nightmare with anyone but his father.
It seemed as if his mother had gone so far,  she had gone so so far from them at this moment.

His mother is now showering her all caress to this unknown angry looking dirty man.  The nerves in his head became incoherent and he started thinking about how to get his mother back by establishing his rights...

Santu himself does not know where the infinite courage came from. It maybe became possible because the value of his mom has come down to the lower level to him lately? Or is this recklessness is the result of reading those dirty sex stories? Or he became mad  sitting at home in lockdown? In fact, the incident happened, maybe all this is a combination. There was a anger on mom as well. Mohan didn't force her, his Sati savitri mother came to  Mohan's room by herself like a thief in the middle of the night. Santu saw it with his own eyes.

Shh! His mother is a woman of such character behind the chastity? What will his friends think if they ever came to know about this? How much will they make fun of him? People around them also make fun of their family! Santur's fist became stiff with anger .

Another deep stream of dissatisfaction had been flowing for a long time through the secret riverbed of Santu's mind. He has never been able to make love as he had no gf , he does not have the courage to go to the prostitutes. Listening from friends and reading sex stories he satisfied his bodily needs by himself so far . Couldn't even understand when the anger of not getting any physical intercourse has become a frozen mountain in his mind. Today, that anger broke all the dams of the society, all the fake rules and regulations and flooded the banks of the river of this so called society.

Naked Premila Devi then leaps on Mohan's cock and says,

- Fuck me. Fuck me harder and deeper! Tear my pussy with your huge cock mohan. Make me your 'Randy' today! Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh....Mooooohhhaaaannn....fuck ....yeahh....uff ...yes.. yes....
[Image: images-13.jpg]
- yes Maiji, yeahh I will fuck you more harder .... I'll fuck your brain out Maiji....sali  .... I will loosen your tight pussy today. Do you want to become Randy? Then take it Randy! Whore! Bitch....sali Randy! Fuck....fuck .....maiji !

Mohan also began to stroke Premila Devi from down.

- Yes, Mohan, yes, yes ...! Right there! Harder, harder. Ooohhhh ... what happiness are you giving, your babuji never gave this pleasure to me. Oh, magohahhh, what  a big you have! It feel like it will tear me from inside. Fuck your babuji , tear me... Give my puss  full blow mohan. Punish my cunt with your cock Mohan. Punish her. Uiiiiimmmahhh
[Image: images-1-1.jpg]

Murmuring all these chastity wife Pramila Devi  started stroking the middle-aged worker by lifting her white soft ass. In the excitement, with her trembling uterus, water came to the base of her vagina .  The sound of the painter's pounding to the soft housewife's plumpy pussy stared making 'thap....thap...thap..' sound and it filled the whole room.
[Image: images-1-2.jpg]
Neither of the two lustful body noticed the presence of another third person in the room.  Couldn't see anyone standing in the dark just three feet away from their sexstarved naked bodies.  standing right behind the 'Sati Lakshmi' pramila devi and lustful worker mohan, he is shaking his dick vigorously, seeing the illegitimate affairs of them.

Santu had been watching his mother being a midnight slut for so long. He was holding his dick in one hand, twisting it in helpless rage. This time he could not handle himself. Hearing his mother's last words, all the fears of the regime disappeared.

He seems that his mother is the jewel of this house, how can this very poor dirty man get the right to punish his mother? In the absence of the father, it is his responsibility to punish his mother. Like a ghost, in the attraction of an invisible force , he stepped forward from his position to fulfill that responsibility. Still a shyness and fear began to pull Santu's legs back .no matter what, it's his mother!

It is not so easy to forget the thought of touching the mother's body with bad intentions, to deny the relationship of respect seen from birth. But pressing the trigger once is enough to get the bullet out. Someone pressed that trigger in Santu's head. The shots were fired without thinking about the consequences. Raising his trembling hand, Santu placed his hand on his mother's ass, his finger went and touched the hole of the naked Premila Devi's ass . He saw the hole of his mother's ass were slightly open and a little down  inside the pussy Mohan uncle's gigantic cock was going in and out in a restless manner.

[Image: images-12.jpg]
An electric shock of thousands volt passes through his body
[+] 2 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Good turn of events.. Keep going..!
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply