Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
No... This author did same thing in another site as well
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: lana-rhoades-first-gangbang-threesome.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Ahh.. please update story
Like Reply
i think thread is closed now
Like Reply
Author not visited since 19/2/22. Waiting for him to comeback and start the updates
Like Reply
Come soon bro
Like Reply
Super hot story
Like Reply
Waiting......
Like Reply
Heart sex 
[Image: HYjm2.gif]
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Sadly
Same pattern from old xossip.com followers there now.
always fucker boy is '.
always women is *****.

They spineless even post through faked ***** name profile.

Like Reply
Sadly Same pattern follows there from old xossip.com like
1. always fucker/super Man boy is Musli*.
2. Always humiliated/adulterous woman is Hind*.

They spinelss even post from fake named HInd* profile name. They even have no courage to use their original nam.e

Frusted Jehad**..

Like Reply
(11-03-2022, 02:39 PM)fasterboy Wrote: Sadly Same pattern follows there from old xossip.com like
1. always fucker/super Man boy is Musli*.
2. Always humiliated/adulterous woman is Hind*.

They spinelss even post from fake named HInd* profile name. They even have no courage to use their original nam.e

Frusted Jehad**..

Dude are you ok? Are you being held captive and being forced to read these stories and your only cry for help can be commenting on these posts?

There are hundreds of stories on this forum. You can read something else if you don't like it mate.

I genuinely do not understand why you would denote your time to type the same comment twice on a story that is most likely Dead in a forum where the majority read anon.

Stop kink shaming and move on.
[+] 1 user Likes Thegreengobin's post
Like Reply
while enjoying erotica not loose your head.

you will become within few years after what you read.

put some thought from your head too.

Like Reply
(11-03-2022, 03:15 PM)Thegreengobin Wrote: Dude are you ok? Are you being held captive and being forced to read these stories and your only cry for help can be commenting on these posts?

There are hundreds of stories on this forum. You can read something else if you don't like it mate.

I genuinely do not understand why you would denote your time to type the same comment twice on a story that is most likely Dead in a forum where the majority read anon.

Stop kink shaming and move on.

I had seen many these matching stories character in various platforms, many of them closed now. some thought are being putting in viewers head.

Like Reply
Cant wait for next
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
Hot story, with author come soon
Like Reply
(11-03-2022, 09:08 PM)fasterboy Wrote: I had seen many these matching stories character in various platforms, many of them closed now. some thought are being putting in viewers head.

Nobody is forcing you to read this. Why are you deliberately getting offended. It's an erotic story on an adult platform and you are behaving like a child
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
First of all i dnt understand one thing... This man stopped writting story... He always does the same.. Earlier he wrote the same story in some other website and abscond in the middle. Now does same here.. Y u guys fight for this half baked story...

Secondly this is a sexstory forum. Y to talk on ***** '. here... Everyone has pussy and cock... So what a big deal?
[+] 1 user Likes Dignifiedtodirty84's post
Like Reply