Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Super sexyyyyyyy
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

.................Blushing, she moved back and sat down on the sofa....

Chotu: sitting down on knees, between her legs.... didi.... what happened... are you okay?

Dhika: feeling very shy that she moaned,..... hmmmm yeah, I am okay dear... she smiled blushing.

Chotu: didi.......

Dhika: smiling shy... yes sweetie...

Chotu: what was that sound you made.......?

Dhika felt so shy and so embarrassed at the same time. Other than her husband, now a teenager has made her moan.... she couldn't comprehend it herself, let alone explain it to Chotu.....

Lucky for her,....she was saved by a bell..

Tring Tring.....

Dhika: haan aunty.... what happened... she breathed heavy...

Aunty: Beti..... Pappu is asking for you and crying so much.. Can you please come....

Dhika: oh yes,... yeah aunty... 2 mins, I will be there.....

Saying,...she kept the phone down and informing Chotu.... she rushed into her bedroom.... (giggling a little)... and closed the door.

Chotu too changed his dress and left with a bye.

========================================

Tuesday afternoon after returning from school.... the same thoughts that have been running on her mind since morning, ran again. 

That was the first time.... a cock, beside her own husband's, even though through shorts.... has made her moan.

She felt shy.... blush... even a little guilt and sad, all at the same time....... Her emotions were running high and did not let her decide on what happened was right or wrong......

At last, she decided to let go of all these for now.... and decided to get ready for the twins to come. As per their request, she asked them to come for tuition today. 

Feeling the heat of the day, she wore a cute little while short and a matching half hand T shirt.... It had a v neck, but it started right below her neck with no place for any cleavage... she didn't want any distractions today. She was also glad that Pappu is still sleeping at aunty's place and later, aunty and Pappu would leave to temple and then park. She wanted to catch up on the studies with the twins.

Ding Dong.....

Dhika: She ran tip toed to her door....and opening with a smile... Come in dears..... its like I am seeing you both here, together, after a long time....hehe

Bantu: I saw you last time miss.... he winked at her and looked at her breast...

Dhika: aii... don't start being naughty... hehe.. come in first....

Bobby just smiled and remembered what all "he" saw last time.... Dhika noticed Bobby thinking and thought, if he is thinking the same as her. 

Bantu and Bobby entered,....and each gave a quick hug to their teacher and sat on the floor, and took out their notes. 

Bobby: miss... we only have a couple of more days to get ready, before we leave off to the competition....

Dhika: oh really.... I thought we had time..

Bantu: no miss... its coming Saturday.....

Dhika: ohhh..... have we covered everything we have to ?

Bobby: yes miss.... we have.... pretty much done...  just a couple of more topics left. 

Dhika: hehe... thats a relief to hear......

Bantu: yes miss.... but can we meet tomorrow and day after tomorrow miss..

Dhika: oohh.... sorry dear... but tomorrow and day after tomorrow, both days I am going to be working late in school... it will be very late by the time I reach home....

Both Bobby and Bantu put on a sad face.... They have pretty much covered all topics, but they just wanted to spend more alone time with her.... 

Dhika: common,.... don't get sad now... today you can spend 2 - 3 hours here.... I am free all day.... and then coming friday, we can meet again....

Bantu: oh,... Friday I thought we will take off to rest and relax miss...

Dhika: ha ha... don't even think that I would leave you guys without a test.... hehe... you are coming on Friday. 

Bobby just giggled while Bantu put on a sad face.....

Dhika: hehe... you can worry later... now open the books. Lets start on the left over topics...

All 3 dived into their books and studied without any distractions for next 2 hours... There was nothing that could distract them.... Dhika wearing a proper T shirt and the boys, deterministic to finish everything by today.... they all did not even move an inch from their place......

After almost 2.5 hours.... 

Bantu: hoooo.... closing his notes.... wuuuu... we finished everything.....

Bobby: thank you so much miss... I can't thank you enough...

Dhika: its okay sweetie.... she said and stretched her legs,...unwinding it..

Thats when both Bobby and Bantu both noticed how short her shorts were and her long legs were looking so slender.....

Dhika: my legs are killing me..... ahhhhh..... saying, she stood up and moved to the sofa.... 

Bantu and Bobby, nodding at each other, followed her.... but when they reached the sofa,,,.... instead of sitting with her... they sat down, by the floor.... in front of her...

Dhika: hey dears... why are you sitting down ?

Bantu: miss.... you helped us so much...at least, let us help you by pressing your legs for you... to relieve your pain.

Dhika remembered what happened last time when Bantu pressed her legs and wantedly grazed her foot over his cock.... 

Dhika: blushing a little on the thought.... no no ...its okay dear... please get up. 

Bobby: miss please.... we insist..... he said quietly....

Without waiting for an answer or any protest from her.... Bantu took her leg and kept on his lap and started pressing her foot....

Dhika let out a pain relief sound as soon as he pressed her legs.....

Dhika: please dear.... no... she tried to stop him... but her body needed it....

In the next second... Bobby too sat next to Bantu and pressed her other leg....

Dhika: No........ uhaggggggg, god that feels good... thank you so much boys...but you shouldn't be doing this,,,,

It was so soothing with Bantu and Bobby pressing her legs.....

Dhika closed her eyes and laid back on the sofa head.... it was so relaxing 

Soon... without even asking her... Bobby innocently moved up her leg..... pressing all the way up from knees till her foot.

Dhika, as soon as she felt his hands near her knees... thought to open her eyes and stop them. But sensing it's the leg which Bobby was holding.... she realized he probably did it casually in order to only relieve her pain but nothing else.... so she remained static. 

But pretty soon,... Bantu too followed Bobby's steps... but now she didn't really care about it anymore and felt very relaxed. Feeling so relaxed she even spread her knees a little wide...

That's when Bantu noticed something.... the shorts that she was wearing wasn't loose or exposing anything but when she opened her knees wide.. there formed a little gap between the shorts and her inner thighs... giving a hint of the color of the panty she was wearing.....

Bantu noticed it. Smiling... he nodded Bobby to look in the direction... It did not take Bobby more than a few second to know what his brother was saying....

Maroon color in the midst of the white shorts wasn't very difficult to notice.... even this little sight was alluring and both Bobby and Bantu were feeling a stir in their shorts... 

This time... Bantu was being very careful not to let her legs graze his cock....knowingly or unknowingly.... because, last time that's what put an end to his enjoyment.... 

But poor Bobby was not aware of it.... also, was not careful enough to avoid it..

Dhika felt a slip of her left leg....

Dhika: omg..... is that Bobby's ....sensing, she blushed a little...

Bantu: why is she blushing.... with closed eyes... did she sleep ? is she dreaming ? (he thought to himself)

Dhika: hehe.... it feels squishy against my foot. (**because it wasn't fully hard, yet)

Dhika wasn't wantedly feeling his hardon,... but at the same time.... Bobby wasn't either.... Bobby made a slip of his hands and Dhika's leg slipped from his thigh and fell into the hole in between his legs.... now her foot resting on his cock.....

Bobby gave a sudden jerk as Dhika's foot was launched on his cock... but feeling a little afraid, and thinking she hasn't noticed so far... He didn't know how to react and so, just left it there...... and continued his work on her legs...... 

As and when time moved... his little bulge started to grow.....

Dhika: Omg..... I think it is growing... should I remove my leg....

Bobby: oh my my.... god,.... please let her not feel it, please let her not feel it....he was growing more anxious.

Bantu had no clue what was going on. 

Dhika: ahhh, it feels so firm.... giggling a little.... 

Bantu: confused...she is giggling in sleep now?

Dhika started to feel a little naughty and made a light move on his cock... just a single move...

But as soon as she made the slight move....Bantu noticed......

Bantu: ohhhh... thats what is going on..... naughty Bobby...

Bantu now needed to device a plan to make her, herself slip and land on is cock....

Dhika: oh my godd..... its twitching against my foot......thinking, she bit her lower lip lightly

Feeling the firm cock twitching at her foot was a little too much for her and she started feeling a tingle between her legs.... 

Just as she was feeling this,... and while Bantu thinking what to do.... Bobby made a bold move, knowingly or unknowingly and moved past to press her thighs.... 

Dhika froze a second,.... but wanting not to stop the feeling she was having... she kept quite and let him. 

This was epic for Bantu and him - in the process of moving to her thighs....he made it look like an accident that while moving... her legs slipped and fell on his cock....

Now Dhika was having both her feet on two firm cocks.... both launched firm against her foot.

The tingling between her legs were growing rapid. 

Meanwhile, both Bobby and Bantu kept pressing her thighs and rolled it like a dough.... Bobby, innocently, not knowing the limits, kept raising his hands and was now pressing dangerously high in her thighs... 

Seeing her quiet...Bantu too did the same...

It was all too much for Dhika to handle,.... Bantu and Bobby groping her milky thighs, very close to her shorts... and her foot firmly on top of two fully grown cocks,... Her crotch was on fire and she started squirming... 

Slowly... unknown to herself, she started wiggling her feet. 

As soon as she started wiggling, Bobby froze as second... but upon getting a silent signal from Bantu - as in not to react or stop, he resumed pressing her thighs....

Dhika felt herself squirming involuntarily everytime Bantu and Bobby moved closer to her upper most thighs, and she did nothing to stop them or her legs wiggling on their cocks..... it felt so good against her feet. 

She was starting to sweat due to the heat she was in.... 

Bantu felt this is a good time as any....

Bantu: quietly... miss........

Dhika: hmmmmmm.... eyes still shut...

Bantu: missssss.....

Dhika: yesss, sweetie... she whispered... breathing a little heavy

Bantu: you are sweating so much miss.... 

Dhika: hmmmmm.... It is very hot dear.... 

Bantu: do you... do you want to... may be remove your T shirt miss ?

Dhika: no sweetie....hmmm

Bantu: miss... we already removed ours....it is indeed very hot.... please remove it .... he too said in a husky voice

Dhika: nooo...hmmm...she wiggled....

Bantu: miss... please ... its...its not like we haven't seen you in a bra.... I just don't want you to suffer

Dhika,.... still her eyes shut and squirming... didn't really like his talking... she was enjoying the thigh massage and the feeling of heat radiating from between her legs and the two cock feeling so smooth against her foot.... 

Feeling a little frustrated on Bantu's pestering..... she leaned a little forward from her current relaxed position.....

Bantu really thought she is going to sit up and put an end to all these happenings..... 

But to their surprise... she held the bottom of her T shirt.... and in one swipe motion.... she lifted it over her head and threw behind her....

All the while, eyes still closed... and foot still against their cock - firm....

Dhika: hmm...happy.....leaning back, she asked quietly... eyes still shut

Bobby and Bantu can't believe their eyes... they have seen her in a bra before, but not with her removing her T shirt in front of them... Her boobs, perfect in structure, jiggled like jelly when she removed her T shirt... 

She was wearing a maroon colored matching bra...... which made a huge cleavage. 

[Image: ffbM4OV.gif]

Dhika was in a state of ecstasy. 

What Bobby and Bantu took a second to notice is that the bottom portion of both her bras were drenched..... 

Initially, they thought it was sweat, but in just next few seconds, due to her squirming.... few drops of white liquid smeared below her bra, on her top stomach..........

She was lactating....

Both Bantu, and Bobby's cock started throbbing.... 

Dhika: aaaaahhhh.,... what is happening... why did they stop pressing my thighs... gosh,, their cocks are throbbing so much........

Bantu went crazy looking at it.... and without even thinking.... he reached forward and wiped the little milk directly from her drenched bra... a little below her nipple..... and put it in his mouth....

As soon as she felt a finger on her breast... she woke up like a popping corn...

Dhika: jerking to sitting position... foot off their cocks.... and crossing her arms across her breasts...Bantuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... what did you doooooo?

She wasn't angry.... but very surprised.....

Bantu: still finger in his mouth...Mi...ss... he just blinked like a child caught with cookie jar....

Dhika: how dare you............. she laughed with playful anger + littttlle real anger......... and took the pillow and started hitting him wildly.. 

Bantu was so glad that she wasn't angry over his crazy act.. and quickly remembered that she has promised she won't ever get angry on them. 

Dhika did not get angry for an entirely different reason.. she remembered that no one forced her... she only removed her T shirt by herself....

Bantu: hehe... miss... sorry sorryy....

Dhika: that was so bad Bantu....go..... I gave you so much space.... she pouted her lips

Bantu: miss... please... sorry........ I gave into temptation... sorry sorry....

Bantu: naughty fellow... go away... she smiled open mouth and pushed him with the pillow... All the while crossing one arm against her boobs...

Bobby was still sitting on the floor quietly and looking between both of them.

Dhika: SIR...she barked playfully at him... Say something... Always sitting and blinking quietly.....

hehe....but she did not expect what he did in return...

Very calmly...... he stood up, shirtless... bulge a little down.. moved and sat on the sofa.....and said...

Bobby: with innocent eyes.... I couldn't taste the milk....

Dhika hit her head with her hand and looked at Bantu.... Bantu gave a wide teeth smile....

Dhika: with a little smile... is that all that is running in your mind now ?

Bobby: still looking innocently,.... hmmmm....

Dhika: ahhhhhh dear,......... its not yours to drink Bobby,...... and Not Yours Tooo, she barked playfully at Bantu....

Bantu: but I am lucky enough..... one more drop miss..., please please....

Dhika: aiiii...... I am going to kill you, she threw the pillow at him...

Bobby:. hmmmm.... he looked like a child who lost his only chocolate to his brother

Dhika: awwwhh........Bobby,.... why are you looking so sad like this now!!!!

Dhika: dear ..... its not like I gave a candy to Bantu but not to you.... please... don't be sad.. pleaseeeee

Whatever she said did not make Bobby smile.... He wasn't stubborn.... but he wasn't happy either... 

Dhika thought what she will do now.... its not like she can give him a drop of her milk... that would be so much crossing limits.....

Dhika: ..... but just now stupid Bantu took a drop and tasted it.... all these because of him.....

Dhika: hmmmm, no... all these because of me only..... she pouted her lips..

Dhika: Bobby dear..... and YOU, she barked smiling at Bantu..... both close your eyes....

Without asking what or why,..... innocent Bobby closed his eyes immediately,..... and not wanting to look bad in her eyes, Bantu too closed. 

Making sure both had their eyes closed,..... Dhika slowly squeezed her left breast with her right hand.... and when a few drops flew out, drenching her already wet bra.......

She scooped a couple of droplets in her finger.... and put it in the mouth of Bobby......

Bobby's face suddenly became happy like a dog who saw it owner after a long time,.... and he sucked her finger with a loud noise....

Hearing the sound..... Bantu popped his eyes open....

Bantu: seeing her finger in his mouth, he figured what has happened.... ahhnnnnnnn, that's not fair... I want too....

Dhika: quickly jerking her hand back.... ahnn yeahh... this is chocolate or what....she giggled...

Bantu: miss.... no... be fair..... uhun uhun... he faked a cry....

Dhika: well.... you cheated first.... hehe

Bobby just smiled like a happy Otter and sat quietly.....

Bantu tired standing upside down to get his fair share.... but Dhika quickly hushed him down..... Seeing the time, at almost 7 pm... she sent them away....

Bobby left happily.... while Bantu left kicking Bobby.... 

================================ 

As soon as the twins left,.... she closed the door and ran into her bed room.

She quickly removed her drenched bra and wore an other one.... it was not as revealing as the one before... but still it showed a good amount of her milky cleavage....

Wearing the clean bra..... she sat down and looked her herself in the mirror......

In black bra and black skirt... with skin contrast to the cloths,... she admired herself.... she could still feel heat radiating from between her legs.... she felt so hot, that if John comes now..... she thought about it and giggled......

Ding Dong........

Chotu: didi..... opennnn.... he shouted as usual.

Giggling,.... she ran to open the door.. 

Chotu: didi.... di.....

Surprised at her dress,.... Chotu moved inside in slow motion...... he saw Dhika face shy and blush......

As soon as she closed the door,.... she grabbed Chotu's shirt and pulled him into a tight sloppy kiss.... 

Chotu was surprised..... Dhika held his shirt tight inside her palm and raising her head,.... she lapped his lips with her own,.... making slight slurping noises.....

She kissed him without even taking a second to break apart and breath..... all the while slowly moving him,... towards the sofa..

Her lips, alternatively, sucked his upper and lower lips.... making squishy slurping noises......

Dhika also felt something slowly raising against her thighs.... but she also noticed Chotu struggling for a breath. 

Dhika: leaving him to breath, blushing... sorry dear, sorry.... she shied...

Chotu: uhhu,... uhhu.... breath heavy.... hehe... no.... not complaining didi...

Dhika: eeeee....she showed her all teeth and blushed.... come sit dear....

Chotu: didi,... why that sudden surprise.... and... you look..........(looking her sexy bra and shirt again).... hot didi....

Dhika felt as if this is the first time Chotu was calling her hot....... she saw Chotu's eyes scanning her cleavage..... she felt shy and urge to hide it, but she didn't.

Chotu: quietly.... didi, why are you dressed in just bra ?

Dhika: feeling suddenly alert,... she didn't want to say what happened with the twins..... I ..I .... it was very hot........ and I just removed and threw it down.... she pointed at the shirt on the floor..

She felt very shy by Chotu's question and moved towards the sofa..... bending down, she picked up the T shirt and when she was about to put it on her.....

Chotu: "Didi"..... he said quickly... 

Dhika: With her arms inside the T shirt, she stopped..... yes dear....she smiled.

Chotu: please be like this only.... he shied,.... please.

Dhika blushed look at him,.... but to his request,.... she pulled her arms out and threw the shirt on the sofa... blushing, she turned at looked at him. 

She was still in heat,..... but at the same time she felt shy and she was blushing a lot..... but with some unknown courage, she moved towards Chotu with something in mind....

Dhika: dear.... you too should remove then.... 

Without waiting for his answer,.... she held the hem of his T shirt and removed it,... leaving him bare chested.... 

Despite doing this by herself,.... she saw him and blushed..... 

Chotu's cock was slowly raising in his shorts...Dhika too saw.... he was getting surprise after surprise since the second he arrived..

It struck Dhika on what she did from the time he arrived....

Dhika: Blushing and breathing a little heavy now.... she wanted to clear her mind.... dear...you change into painting shorts and come... saying, she ran into Pappu's room. 

Dhika was very embarrassed at herself for pulling him into such a kiss without so much as asking him....... and boldly removing his T shirt... Perhaps she felt very shy and not embarrassment,...she couldn't say the difference... 

Anyway,.... she stood up on the stool and started painting,......trying to concentrate on it and  clear her mind.... she didn't even turn her head and look at Chotu when he came in. 

Chotu felt a little sad that the kissing ended as soon as it began..... He even tried getting her attention a couple of times during painting, but in vain... All he could do is, stare at her milky thighs and sexy back in bra.... and at times, catch a glimpse of her cleavage, without her knowing, when she bent to dip the paint. 

Almost 1.5 hours later... Dhika felt damn tired and now her entire body felt hot,..... not because of aroused state but due to tiring work. She got down from the stool and sat on the floor with her head between her legs. 

Chotu: hehe,.... didi... you look like you just took a bath. 

Dhika: uh...he ..... I can't even laugh my dear... am so tired..... and my back and hands are aching like anything.... uhhhhh

Chotu: sitting next to her.... and glancing at her lovely side boobs inside bra,..... Can I bring you something didi....

Suddenly, she remembered how nice it felt when the twins pressed her aching legs.....

Dhika: like a longing child.... Chotu dear... would you pleaseeee press my hands a little.... pleaseeeeee 

Chotu: hehe... ofcourse didi... you don't have to say please....

Saying,... He held her arms and made her stand up and dragged her to the hall, to make her sit in the sofa... 

He stood next to her and took her arms in his hands,... he started pressing them and soothe her pain... 

Dhika: uhnnnnnnn....it is good... ahhhh Chotu.... bless you dear...

Chotu: pressing her left hand.... hehe.... thank you didi.....

Dhika: this one pleasee.... she showed her right arm like a child....

Chotu stood next to her and pressed both her arms in turns.......

Chotu could hardly keep his eyes off her jiggling boobs.... with him pressing her arms and everytime she gave the other arm,.... her boobs kept jiggling. Chotu was glad her eyes were closed. 

Dhika: dear.... can you please press my back... all the bending down and up... pleaseeeeee

Saying,... she dropped her arms down and stood up. Chotu, for a second thought, he would be pressing her with her standing....

But Dhika was too tired for that... she turned and with a thump, she fell on the sofa on her stomach to lay down.... 

Due to the way she fell down,.... her little skirt jumped a little and fell on her lower bum, revealing a little glimpse of her maroon panty..... 

Chotu saw how cute her milky bum met her thighs in the maroon panty.... Strangely, Chotu felt himself more attracted towards her apple bum even when her whole back was on display in just tiny bra straps....

He just stood there taking in the structure of her cute bum,..... with his bulge growing little by little.....

Dhika: Chotuuu.... what happened....

Chotu: uhn.... nothing didi....  he suddenly sat down on knees next to the sofa and started pressing her back.....

Chotu's hands started from her shoulders,.... and went all the way till her middle hips... he used both his hands and pressed her nice and hard, true to himself..... 

Every once in a while,,, he, still pressing her back... would fixate his eyes on her cute bump below her hips... but then upon hearing something from Dhika,.... he would turn away.......

Dhika felt his pressing all over her back for a few minutes now and she felt really relaxed... her pain was relieved a bit and she felt like asking him to stop. 

Slowly she opened her eyes and to her treat... the first thing she saw was a huge tent in Chotu's shorts.... 

Blushing, she felt a little naughty... she pictured herself in the state - how she must be looking from top,... lying in a small skirt and just a bra... she felt shy thinking about herself and felt a little pity for Chotu....

She remembered what happened with the twins before....

Dhika: blushing silently.... Chotu,.... enough with my back,.... can you.. can you do my legs ?

Chotu: of course didi....

Before he moved down to her laid down legs,.... Dhika immediately sat up and stretched her legs down to the floor. Her legs weren't in that much pain but she remembered what happened with the twins earlier and her growing naughty part of her, really wanted to know how her feet would feel against chotu's

She didn't say anything to Chotu (she couldn't),..... but really hoped he would sit down and take her legs into his thighs..... 

And her wish came true.....

Chotu took her one leg and kept on his thigh and started pressing from knees till her foot. This time, Dhika didn't close her eyes... While chotu was looking down,... she was looking at his crotch, which sported a little bulge now...  

Slowly, Chotu was switching between her both legs one at a time... and moved a little up to her thighs as far as he can reach... 

When he looked up to see her leg, he saw Dhika's eyes suddenly averting but had no idea why......

But when he saw a little down,..... He saw her maroon panties again... a little of her panty was visible under her short skirt and Chotu fixated on it....

Slowly Chotu's cock started to grow and, with in seconds it was rock hard..... and it grazed her foot. 

Suddenly Dhika's eyes widened with a smile,...because what she was hoping for..... happened....

She moved her eyes towards Chotu in a very subtle fashion,.....hoping not to get caught while peeking at his tent.... but to her surprise,..he was fixated on something on her......

Dhika: what is he looking at ?.... not my bra... hehe... something down

Dhika: curiously, she traced his eyes' tangent... ohmygoddd, he is watching between my legs... she turned pink

She felt very shy thinking that he may be looking at her panties..... but something said that he couldn't see much even if it is true, because of how tight her legs were shut....

But she felt curious - how much he saw,......

Dhika: can he see my panty ? she blushed thinking about it. 

She felt really aroused now and naughty at the same time......she wanted to look his eyes and expression, if he sees more of her panties but the thought frightened her bit.... 

Dhika: yes,... he has seen my panties accidentally once before... but..... how can I show wantedly.....

Dhika: it would be a very bad Dhika....goshhhhhh... why are you turning into such a naughty girl dhika...hehe...

Dhika: blushing..... what if I made it look like an accident..... she put a tongue out...

Dhika: Chotu dear.... still looking away with eyes half closed.

Chotu thought he was caught,.... but Dhika made sure to not startle him by looking at him...

Dhika: can you.... would you mind... pressing my both legs at once pleaseee... both are paining so much dearrrr 

Chotu: innocently,.... ofcourse didi.... anything for you... he gave her a sweet smile..

Saying, Chotu took both of her legs and kept on his thighs and stretching forward, he started pressing from her knees till mid thighs..... 

Dhika was in cloud9 that it worked.... slowly, she opened her legs a little wide as an effect of relaxation.... 

Dhika: uhhhhh.... chotuuuu.... you have awesome hands...

She led out a sigh relief sound,.. and in the process... she relaxed her legs even a bit more... opening her legs wide.....

Not only her legs.... but also Chotu's eyes widened...

Chotu saw her full maroon panties, in front of his eyes,.... with white milky thighs flowing out of them..... Seeing them, his cock grew so hard and made a huge impression in his shorts.....

Dhika: omggggg... I feel so naughty..... Dhika, you are showing your panties to a teenager.....

Dhika: hehehehe.... laughing and blushing at same time, she couldn't believe what she just did.

Dhika: omgggg.... its throbbing..... Looking at his dancing cock, she blushed to pink.

Chotu couldn't control his emotions anymore.... looking at her panties this close.... he really wanted to reach out and touch them.... feel how soft the fabric would feel on his hands....

Gaining an unfound confidence... he slowly moved his hands towards her upper thighs.... inch by inch.... into her skirt.

Dhika: eyes blinking suddenly, with a smile,..... gossh... he is moving up..... should I........

Chotu froze an instant when she reached out and held his hand, which was moving up.....

Chotu: with a little fear... yes didi.....

She really had to say him to stop or not move further up,.... but she couldn't.

Holding his hand.... she just blushed and smiled at him......and a second later,....removed her hand....

Chotu felt a childish happy inside him... and he tried to press her legs and move up, into her skirt.... 

but he couldn't reach....

Dhika saw him pouting his lips for a quick second.... and she giggled... but Chotu found a solution... 

Taking and keeping her legs down.... Chotu grabbed the nearby stool, which Pappu uses, and sat on it. 

Dhika felt a little sad that he removed her legs from near his crotch.... Because she was enjoying the little grazes from his cock, now and then. 

Sitting on the stool, to her utter surprise, he took her both legs up and placed on his lap, each on one leg...... 

Giving her a little smile.... he proceeded to press her legs starting from knees. 

Dhika was now sitting..... a little slanting.... topless except for the black bra, with her knees wide open, showing him her maroon panties.  And both feet, one on each of his thighs, very close to his crotch. 

Inch by inch.....Chotu moved up and this time he crossed the barrier easily.... and he went inside her skirt.... 

As soon as Dhika felt his hands on her inner thighs,.... she blushed and closed her eyes tight, taking one last quick look at his huge tent.... 

Chotu's hands pressed and traveled her inner thighs.... he was using both hands and pressing both are thighs.... soon his hand were fully inside her skirt... almost at the edge of her .............. 

His fingers touched the edge of her panties. 

Dhika gave a jerk and slanted even a little more down.... 

Chotu's two fingers fell on her panties at the side of her mound.... Dhika squirmed 

As she jerked and squirmed, uncontrollably, her legs gave out and from his lap,..... they slid to his crotch.... 

Chotu stunned.... 

Both her feet were now firmly lodged on either side of his cock, outside his shorts..... His entire length was now caught between her two feet. 

Normally Chotu would have jumped and ran,.... but today, he was in a highly aroused state... playing almost at her panties.... a little too

He continued to press her thighs and inner thighs slowly.... rolling them like a dough,.... feeling heat from her inner panty, whenever he went to her inner thighs, though not entirely sure why was it so....

Dhika squirmed everytime he moved his hands from her outer thighs to her inner thighs and involuntarily, her feet wiggled... hitting the cock rapidly and randomly.....

Dhika: uhhhhh..... It feel so nice... what am I doing.....uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhh........

Dhika: gosh.... his cock.... its soo long....... 

Dhika: can I touch it once...... she put her tongue out

she blushed at the thought of touching it..... and then she did...

She took both her feet and caught his cock inbetween them.....

Chotu: aahhhh.....didi.... he gripped her inner thighs.....

Dhika: Chotuuuuuu..... dearrrrrr.......

She squirmed at his touch and rubbed his cock rapidly, but tenderly with both her feet....

Chotu: feeling something building inside himmm...... no didi... I .... can't.....

Still eyes shut tightly..... her breasts heaving heavily...... she rubbed her smooth feet on his cock from either sides...

Chotu was in cloud9 and so was she.... she felt a little wetness forming between her legs....

and her milk leaked into her bra..... and Chotu noticed it.....

That was all he could handle....

Chotu: didi,dddi,didiiiiiiii..... he gripped her inner thighs so tight that it left red marks....

and he burst...

Sprout after sprout of cum erupted from his cock, still inside his shorts.... while Dhika swayed her face left and right, eyes still shut and kept rubbing his cock....

Dhika: Chotttuuu Babuuuuu,...... 

........ she felt the cock throbbing into an orgasm,... and drenching her feet.

[Image: (m=eaSaaTbWx)(mh=wJGWDg2LcVOlWK9D)12.jpg]

Continued....  Heart

Blushing Dhika with a little naughtiness in her eyes - :

[Image: 9fb2ce36aa963b13f80167054ec731fd.jpg]

Like Reply
Marvelous update
Like Reply
Amazing bro
Like Reply
Wonderful update you're rocks
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Every update is highly erotic. Hats off to your writing.
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
This is the sexy story of the forum right now.
[+] 1 user Likes Nesamanikumar's post
Like Reply
Dhika is getting naughty more and more.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Very erotic
Like Reply
Lovely and HOT
Like Reply
TERRIFFICCCCC
Like Reply
Very interesting
Like Reply
Splendid updates
Like Reply
Bro... What a great back to back update..in every update we enjoy a new sexual angle of writing..in last update bunty and Bobby try to taste the milk, it literally gives seductive feeling.. I thought that that will be the best update but by this update you really proved me wrong.. What a super update man... Thank you .. Thank you also for continuity in updates.. ??
[+] 1 user Likes Sush44's post
Like Reply
Another slow erotic Update.! Superb…It’s a extreme level of teasing. Your writing skill and your creativity make this story unique.
[Image: HWy0b.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
brother so much funtastic
Like Reply
Currently your story is the best story in this forum
[+] 1 user Likes Sandi's post
Like Reply
ur story is so much seductive . i really like it
[+] 1 user Likes Sunnyraj's post
Like Reply
bro u r fantastic but make sure use real gifs or pics instead of anime