Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Nice update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
ONLINE CLASS !.  .  .  Waiting for that.
[Image: ApZwb.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
So nice updates
Like Reply
Beautiful update
Like Reply
Hope the old uncle get the first chance to fuck her. Hot going.
Like Reply
Maybe chotu would be the first lucky guy to see her nude...
pls increase the teasing level of Dikha in front to chotu and twins... she may also ask chotu for a massage or so...
Like Reply
Heart 

Sunday morning, with John and Pappu leaving to see John's parents, Dhika was checking out Pappu's room to resume the painting work... The coat of primer was done and hopefully.... with the help on Chotu, she can resume next coat she wanted... post which she has to paint the patterns on top of it. 

John's parents live in a small town, couple of hours from here and with them out of the house... Dhika had the whole day free to finish all her household works, without any hindrance. 

She was busy with works all morning... cleaning and cooking and washing - she was spinning all over like a Top toy and doing so, she looked like a woman who walked in hot sun for hours..... sweating and dusting all over.

Disgusted of herself...she ran into the bathroom, longing for a cold shower.... When the cold water hit her body, a chill shiver ran through her body........... Giggling to herself like a child.... she started washing herself.....

Ding Dong.....

Chotu: Didi.... open the door....

After a minute........

Ding Dong....

Chotu: didiiiiii...open..............

After 2 minute.......

Ding Dong... Ding Dong.... Ding Dong......

Chotu: helloooooo.... Di.....

Before he could finish the sentence.....the door opened suddenly and Dhika grabbed his hands....... and pulling him inside, she shut the door at the same speed as she opened it..

Chotu: didi...... oh,....hehe....why..... why are you standing like this...

Dhika was dripping wet from top to bottom.... standing in just a towel, a little portion of her boobs spilling out and with an angry look on her face.......

Dhika: uhnnn... because a stupid kept shouting from the other side of the door, while I was bathing..

Chotu: oh,.... hehe.... sorry

Dhika: Donkey....wait here....saying, she went into her bedroom and closed the door...

She came back a few minutes later wearing a loose T shirt and a short skirt, to be comfortable while painting. 

Dhika: yes sir... tell me... 

Chotu: hehe... nothing didi... I was free and thought we could finish some painting and so came..

Dhika: awh... that's so sweet of you dear. Today, I was thinking to start by myself as you would be on leave and I didn't want to disturb you today. 

Chotu: it is not problem didi... anyways, I was alone at home since mom went to hometown.... 

Dhika: oh..is it... then we can paint together...and today you can have lunch with me... she said smiling....

Chotu: sure didi... I missed your tasty food.. hehe

Giggling... she went into the kitchen and brought him a glass a of water... while Chotu gulped it down, she sat next to him with something on her mind and she felt like she immediately wanted to ask him about it..... It was troubling her for long............. and without knowing how to start.....

Dhika: So............chotuuu.... I...I.........

Chotu: tell me didi...

Dhika: I....uh...no....I mean......last time.... when I kissed you... you kinda smiled and ran away...... 

Chotu: smiling and feeling shy...uhn... ya didi.... I ....

Dhika: giggling... first I thought you ran away because I frightened you... but while you were going away, I saw you hopping and smiling... so,....... I take I did not hurt you ?

Chotu: hurt... no no didi.. in fact.... I felt a little sad, only because......

Dhika: because ?,.....she looked at him curiously from side glance....

Chotu: Because.....you kissed me better than I you... he said quickly and feeling embarrassed, put this head down....

Dhika: .........hahahahahahahahahaha Chotu, it wasn't like that.

Chotu: go didi.. don't laugh now... please

Dhika: hehehehe..... 

She didn't know what else to say. Yes, his kiss was very clumsy and immature. Dhika is not an expert herself, but atleast she has gained a little experience from John...

Chotu just sat there feeling embarrassed and sad for himself....

Chotu: don't laugh didi... please.. I know it was bad.. 

Dhika: hehe...I am not laughing for that...anyway hehe... ok ok I won't laugh....

After a few minutes of laughing and teasing him, Dhika went in and brought the dress which she bought for Chotu to wear while painting... Leaving Chotu to change the dress in the hall, Dhika moved into Pappu's room. ........     

With Chotu spilling paint quite often, Dhika was determined not to let Chotu stand on the stool hereafter... So, today, she stood on the stool and started painting the upper portion..... 

While painting....

Dhika: Chotu, you know, tonight I am going for a movie.... the new horror one... did you see it yet ?

Chotu: aahh movie.... feeling little sad, I haven't seen movie in a long time didi....

Dhika: ohhh... recognizing she should not have asked him....she felt bad too...'

Chotu doesn't have the luxury of spending money in theaters often or even if he had money saved,..... he didn't have any friends in the city to watch a movie with him.... All he knows, who belongs to his age, is the two girls who are working with him. But, the chances of them joining him for a movie and Kajal Agarwal being the real Dhika were one and the same.... 

Dhika: smiling politely.... Chotu dear.... would you like to go to a movie with me someday?

Chotu: Feeling happy like a child.... yes... yes didi.... I don't have anyone here to go to a movie with.

Dhika: smiling.... say you what..... when we finish painting this room... we both will go and enjoy any movie you like...

Chotu: yessss.... I will keep checking what good movie is coming..hehe

Dhika: hehe....but no horror alone..

The conversation shifted to many things while they painted for next 1 hour.... the work was going really slow for her. Standing on the stool and painting, Dhika felt it really tiring..... and with the stool coverage being small, everytime she had to get down, movie the stool and climb up again... she was starting to get pain in her joints...

Chotu on the other hand, was going slow too....because of the inviting distractions. With Dhika wearing a short skirt and standing on the stool to paint.... Dhika's white milky thighs were distracting Chotu so much, especially when she started sweating. The water forming over her milky skin turned her thighs to shine like a porcelain. It was so difficult to work with a hardon. 

Dhika too noticed a couple of times Chotu stealing quick glances at her thighs. 

At this rate, she felt like they would take atleast 15 total hours to finish the entire work.....

Soon, both were tiring and feeling hungry and so, winded up in the room, went to refresh themselves and met in the kitchen....

Dhika: Food is ready dear... just let me heat the curry...

Chotu: ok didi... 

He too was in the kitchen trying to help whatever he can....well, he thought so too. Dhika had a very narrow kitchen which had long space in terms of length but the breath of the kitchen is very less... if two people stand back to back, then there won't be any place for an other one to get through them.....

All of a sudden......

Chotu: didi... water is leaking here... he said pointing under the sick...

Dhika: oh not again.... uhnnnnn where is it this time...

Chotu: hehe... here...he said and sat down to see if there is any broken pipe spots under the sink...

With the space being cramped,.... all he could do is squat in front of the sink to look for any leakages. With no proper light, he was looking approximately where it could be leaking from..

At the same moment Dhika came behind him and wanting to help.... she just put her hands on her knees and bent down to look under the sink.... Her head was directly below Chotu just a few inches below... If Chotu gets up now....she will definitely get a broken nose...

Just as soon as she came behind him and stood in the bent position, Chotu not being able to find any leaks and without knowing her standing above him..... moved half a foot behind his current position, (In hopes to not get hit in the sink when he gets up), and he stood up tried to stand....

His head hit, with a heavy thump, on something very soft and squishy and loosing balance, he landed on the ground..

Dhika: aaaahhhhhhhhh...... isssssss...... Chottuuuu.. she cried in pain....

Chotu, not sure what happened, still sitting on the ground, turned to see why she is shouting,

Dhika: uhnnhhaaaaaan.... she cried again...

Chotu saw Dhika standing there screaming in pain and giving stern angry look at him and rubbing her own breasts left to right..... 

Dhika: stupid fellow.... you hit me.....

Chotu: realizing what happened.. hehe.... didi.... what were you doing above my head.....

Dhika: ahumnnnnn... I was just trying to help you and find the leak....

Chotu: hehe... how would I know you were standing there didi.... he rubbed his head where her breasts hit him and looked at her breasts....

Dhika: scolding him.... it is paining idiot... she pouted her lips.....

Chotu: hehe... (feeling bad,,, but still smiling... he moved away from the kitchen before she starts threw something at him....)

Chotu went and sat on the floor thinking about how squishy it felt while hitting on his head... 

He waited for almost another 10 minutes before Dhika calmed down and brought food for both of them...

Chotu: getting his plate.... sorry didi...hehe

Dhika: Stop laughing... let me throw a heavy plate on your chest... you willl know...

Chotu: hehehe... sorry na... it was an accident....

Dhika: hmmmm.....pouting her lips... she continued to eat quietly....

Chotu not knowing what to say... continued eating quietly and so did Dhika....

As minutes progressed.... Dhika slowly felt it wasn't Chotu's fault at all... now, since she scolded him, he sat there quietly and ate without a sound.... she was soon back at her normal state and thought of something to make him smile or giggle...

Dhika: Chotu........

Chotu: hmmm ... still being quite.... he knew if he went quite, she will start talking....

Dhika: ok ookkk... I forgive you... talk now....hehe.... I know what you are doing...

Chotu: hehehe... he giggled like a small child and started eating happily...

After both getting back to normal, still didn't talk much as they both were very hungry and finished their food..... 

All this while something was running in her mind and when they finished eating... she couldn't wait to ask him about it....

Dhika: dear...feeling a bit shy...... do you really think I am a better kisser ? 

Chotu: taken back by sudden turn of events,..... quietly.... hmmm yes didi... you saw how mine was.... he felt a little embarrassed....

Dhika: no no dear... it was nice only...

Chotu: hehe... its okay didi.. I know how it was... its not like I had any practice......

Dhika: hehe... so you think you will become a master with practice ? she teased him...

Chotu: hehe... ofcourse... hehe.. he said feeling proud about himself....

Dhika went back into thinking state as they washed their hands and came back to the sofa.... 

As she sat on the sofa.... Chotu decided that he would leave and was about to go and change his dress,.... when Dhika grabbed his arm and pulled him into the sofa next to her...

Chotu: what didi.....

Dhika: feeling very shy... she said quietly... if you like..... I can help you practice....

Chotu: Not understand..... practice what didi....

Dhika: blushing.... practice kissing....

Chotu: feeling stunned by her offer....he took a moment before asking... "didi... really ?"

Dhika: hmmm if you like....she blushed

Chotu: quietly.... you would do that for me....?

As and when he ended that question..... the next second... Dhika threw her face into him....

Closing her eyes... she gave a thick long kiss on his lips......

Chotu's eyes widened.

Her lips felt so soft on his.... with her pressing her lips hard on him... he felt his doubt and question melt........ and slowly closing his eyes, he too pressed back at her.... 

[Image: anime-kiss.gif]

Dhika: leaving him.... hehe... how was it....

Chotu: feeling more shy than her....it was...it was.....

Without finishing his sentence.... this time... he leapt forward and holding her chin, he looked into her rosy lips and kissed her.... It was not as good as when she kissed him but Dhika, feeling glad that he is taking initiative... put her hands on his chin and kissed him back....

Dhika: hehe.. she giggled leaving him.

Chotu: feeling awkward and smiling shy... he scratched his head.....

Dhika: hehe... don't worry. I will help you master it... she said blushing and giggling. 

................................She stood up and bid him goodbye for the day.

=================================================================

Around 9 PM at night... Dhika came back into her house after putting Pappu to sleep in aunty's house.....

John: dear.... your phone has been beeing for a while now..

Dhika: oh...looking at it..its only Sharmi... looks like they reached the mall already.. shall we leave John ?

John and Dhika started to the mall for the movie date with Raj and Sharmi... not exactly a date but thats what Shami has been calling it....

They reached the mall...and were about to reach the front of the theater when suddenly someone grabbed and hugged John from behind.... 

Wheeling around in surprise,..he saw Sharmi............. dressed to kill. Sharmi may not have the assets which Dhika is blessed with but Sharmi does know how to make herself hot. 

She was wearing a pair of short trousers which ended an inch above her mid thighs and a lace type shirt which was see-through in front of her stomach but had an extra layer of cloth in her breast area.... The shirt was low cut but not showing much cleavage....... The best part of her entire attire was the red hot lipstick she wore on her juicy lips. 

Today, she looked like a hot sizzler served on  a platter.

[Image: IndiaTv38268c_shriya-saran-hot-pics.jpg]

Dhika noticed John gorging Sharmi inch by inch and gave him a touch knock on his stomach.....

Shamri: hehe... sweetie, why are you beating him... let him see the beauty.... she made a casual move and present herself...

Dhika:uhnn.. he will see you whole day if I let him..... .what if Raj sees, poor fellow...

Sharmi: hehe.... he won't mind... besides, he is used to me flirting with others... hehe.. and moreover, more than these dresses, he has a thing for women who wear saree,... especially that go contrast to their skin....

John: uhnnn Dhika, how hard did you hit... and then grinning a bit, Sharmi, did you say a thing for women in saree that go contrast to their skin...

Noticing both John and Sharmi grinning on her, she looked down to see that was exactly what she was wearing... 

She was wearing a simple but elegant Cherry red saree that looked blood red on her milky white skin.... In her entire mid body, the red saree was missing to cover only one small place and that was a tiny bit of her hip exposed on her side.

Dhika: feeling a little blushed... where is Raj ?

Sharmi: oh, he went to the rest room... common lets go inside.....he will join us

Sharmi as usual walked hand in hand with John while Dhika followed them innocently like a third wheel, thinking why she is being the third wheel here.... 

When they reached the seats (it was a four seater corner place), John took the right most one and while Dhika was about to move next to John, Sharmi sat quickly in her place.

Dhika: oi... move

Sharmi: hehe... why ... you were slow..

Dhika: don't play Sharmii... moveeee...

Sharmi: what play... you are having him whole time for yourself.... let me, just this one time, sit with him......

John just kept smiling looking at the two playfully fighting.. 

Dhika: what will Raj think... move soon....

Sharmi: oh, while coming itself I told him that I am sitting next to John whatever happens...... she winked at Dhika..

Dhika: hitting her head herself... do whatever you want, atleast you both switch to the middle seats so that I can sit next John.....

John laughed and was about to stand up to move when Sharmi put a hand across his lap.... across his crotch...

John felt it and Dhika noticed it....

Sharmi: hehe... why sweetie... you won't sit here ? afraid of my husband ?

Dhika: what ? no no...if anything I am afraid of you more than Raj..hehe....

Sharmi: then sit here.... she put a tongue out..

Looking a bit worried and confused, she looked towards John...

John: consoling her with just his eyes, he said... its okay dear, sit. I am sure Raj would like your company.

Feeling a little blushed and worried, she sat quietly not wanting to argue anymore.....

Just when the movie was about to start, Raj came running and he had to move through all 3 to get to his seat.... when he saw Sharmi sitting next to John, he gave a quick subtle grinning smile towards Sharmi and moved and sat next to Dhika.

John: quietly... Sharmi... did you and Raj plan this. ?

Sharmi: oh no.... but I did.... winking... for me... hehe.

John: and Raj didn't mind it..........anything.....

Sharmi: lets just say Raj and I are very close and have an understanding.... she winked at him again..

John wasn't very clear on what she meant, but for now, he dropped the conversation as the movie started. 

Meanwhile on the other side, Dhika was starting to get okay with sitting next to Raj because whenever she comes to movie with John, John would look like he would go into the movie screen itself....... whereas Raj, on the other hand, made her experience lively with his conversations and Jokes about the scenes in the movie.

Within a few mins, she herself felt glad that she sat with Raj.. Raj was giving her attention but at the same time, behaving a perfect gentleman once again... He gave her the full left arm rest to herself and kept his right hand on his right thigh....

Half way through the movie,.... John felt Sharmi becoming more and more naughty.... she had taken his arm hand in hand and due to their sitting position, his elbow kept hitting her side boobs... initially it was little and he even apologized to her once but she winked at him again and said it is okay.... again in a few minutes her jerking and moving caused a lot more............... 

The other side, John noticed Dhika casually hitting the hand of Raj which was laying on his thigh, whenever he cracked some joke, giggling uncontrollably... 

A very serious climax was in progress and the entire theater was in pin drop silence....when a ghost  suddenly popped up on the screen making everyone jump...

In one quick motion, scared Sharmi took John's palm and held it to her chest tightly...

Dhika on the other hand,.... got terrified and, involuntarily grabbed hold of Raj's hand and held it in a death grip...

The next second the entire theator heard a lot of giggling all around them as a lot of people made a similar reaction to that of Sharmi and Dhika. 

John, who still trying to get his hand politely away from Sharmi's handy tits, noticed Dhika holding Raj's palm in a tight grip. A little smile appeared in the corner of his lips..

Suddenly realizing what she was doing.....

Dhika: oh, sorry sorry Raj.......she felt shy

Raj: its okay Dhika..... you only made a death grip on my hand....hehe... look there...

Dhika turned to see Sharmi holding John's hand in a tight embrace but against her tight boobs.....

Dhika's eyes widened a bit and she looked at John..... To her relief, he was only trying to pull it back from her, but in vain. Dhika wondered how Raj is so cool with this, but then she thought Raj too is perhaps just like her when it comes to Sharmi... knowing her naughtiness is just playful but harmless....because deep down, Sharmi was a beautiful helping hearted....

The movie came to an end and only then Sharmi let go of John's hand... For a while before, John even relaxed and started enjoying the feel of the soft jelly behind his hand...

Raj was the first one to get up when the lights came up and when he got up and turned towards Dhika, he saw..............

Dhika stunning in the red hot saree,... looking absolutely gorgeous. To his delight, the constant movement and jerking of her body had ridden the saree in her hips more towards the left.... leaving her entire navel exposed.....

The navel looked so similar to a Cherry's top where the stem pokes out.  

[Image: kajal-hot-pics-nude-4.jpg]

All 3 suddenly noticed where Raj was looking.....

Before even Dhika could react.... 

Raj: Dhika,...... your saree has moved,a lot... I will stand infront of you while you can correct it, before anyone else sees. He gave a polite smile and moved in front of her, still facing her. 

Dhika was dumbfound... for a second, she thought Raj was cheaply ogling at her navel but when he said what he said.... Dhika's respect for him became multifold.

============================= 

After last night, Dhika felt more closer in friendship, to Raj. Strangely, this morning even while showering, she thought of Raj and remembered what happened the previous night at the movie.....

Her hitting Raj's hands.... holding it on his thighs....him seeing her cute belly button.... and aiding her in fixing the saree...... 

Unknowing to herself...., she even blushed a little.

School was mostly lame today.... with her having less classes, Sharmi on sick leave and twins were also not present today. When she called them, they said that they will be coming back to city only tomorrow and if possible, to let them join tuition with her tomorrow.....

On the way back... she stopped at Maami's store to grab milk.

Dhika: hey Chotu...maami not here...she waved and smiled at him. 

Chotu: she was here only didi....may be went out somewhere.... here, let me bill it for you. 

Dhika: dear... are you free today evening.... John is working in afternoon shift for a few days... and so, he will be coming very late. I thought, if you are free, we could do some..... painting... at late evening...

Chotu: Feeling a little happy.... ofcourse didi... I will check with Maami and come if she doesn't have anything for me..

Dhika: so sweet of you... she pinched his cheeks and bid him bye..

Reaching home.... she changed into a loose T shirt and a short skirt like yesterday and went to aunty's house( with uncle not around, she didn't mind wearing short dresses to aunty's house). Pappu was still sleeping and with her not having anything much to do, as even twins were not coming... she stayed in aunty's house and chatted with her and helped her to clean the house a bit too...

Around 5 PM, she took sleeping Pappu back to her house and along with Pappu, she too slept a while.....

Waking up to the sound of the door bell, she saw Pappu sitting on the bed, trying to play with cars by riding them on her. Giggling, she moved him and went to check who was at the door. 

Ding Dong.......

Chotu: didiiiiiiii

Dhika: smiling... she opened the door.... Hey dear, come in... 

Chotu: Hiii,, I was free didi.... and remembered you asking me to come if I was free...

Dhika: yes sweetie.... please sit. Can you wait a few minutes, I will be back. 

Chotu went and sat on the sofa.... While he was waiting he saw Dhika go into the bed room and in a few short minutes, she came back carrying Pappu in her hands. Pappu saw Chotu and struggled to get down from her hands to run to him.... but Dhika told him afterwards...... and took him straight out of the house and...... came back alone after 2 minutes. 

Seeing her close the door......

Chotu: didi... where is Pappu. 

Dhika: uh dear, I left him with aunty. With us painting, I will not be able to keep on eye on him.... also, I am pretty sure later we would be scrapping paint off Pappu.... hehe

Chotu; hehe..... yeah. Shall we paint didi.....

Dhika: Giggling, oh yeah.... you change into the dress and start dear, I will join in a few minutes.

Chotu changed into a new pair of vests and shorts today. The shorts which he wore today was very baggy and he liked it. 

Without waiting for Dhika, he moved into Pappu's room and sitting down, he started painting the bottom portion of the wall. The short felt so baggy that there was a free flow of air into it, which Chotu was enjoying. 

A few mins later, Dhika came back into the room...... Hearing her foot steps, Chotu turned to see her coming in, wearing the same skirt, but she changed into a loose piece of different T shirt, which ran only till her chest.... her entire stomach was bare and she was looking cute as hell...

Looking at him scanning her...

Dhika: hehe... I take it you like the dress...

Chotu: hehe... yeah, but why you changed didi....

Dhika: oh dear.... last time after I painted I saw so many drops of paint fallen on the T shirt. I don't want to spoil all my good looking  shirts. Luckily I found this old one. she giggled. 

Chotu felt a stir in his baggy shorts looking at her cute stomach.

Without any distraction(not for Chotu) or talking, they both painted for another one hour and they covered a very good portion of the wall.

Dhika: ohhhhhh.... shit.

Chotu wheeled around to see what happened.

Chotu: hehehehe.... atleast you were prepared for it. 

The brush from her hands fell on her elbow and smeared paint all over her elbow and drops of paint oh her left hand side. 

Dhika: uhnnnnnnn... she cried... I don't care about the T shirt. Its all over my elbow and side of my stomach too. 

Chotu: hehe... don't worry didi... I will help you clean it later.

Dhika: hmmm... she pouted her lips.... Chotu, you better remove your vest and paint.... I don't want you spoiling the new dress on day one itself..

Chotu: hehe you are right didi... 

This time without any hesitation, he removed the vest and started painting in just his baggy shorts. 

Dhika: oh this paint is drying in my elbow now and it is kind of etching....

Chotu: hehe... you want to clean it now didi?

Dhika: yeahhhhhhhhh.... she shouted and ran to her bedroom. 

Laughing, Chotu kept everything down and came back to the hall... still shirtless. By the time he reached, Dhika hopped from the bedroom and sat on the sofa.... She dipped the nail polish remover in a small cloth and started rubbing the paint of her elbow..

Dhika: Ohhk... I can't reach here properly...mfffp

After elbow...she started reaching her stomach side but it wasn't easy and the field of view was very limited. 

Chotu: hehe....here give it to me didi.....

He sat on his knees and tried removing but it was being very difficult.

Chotu put his finger into a little fold in her hips to remove the paint... not being very successfully... very casually, he used his two fingers to open up the little fold to remove the paint. 

Dhika: giggling and a little blushed.... Chotttu, what are you doing ..

Chotu: innocently, I can't see the paint Didi... its in between the fold. 

Dhika saw a little bulge forming in his shorts.... and an unknown excitement was back inside her... giggling... she kept it to herself...

Chotu: didi.... its very dificult like this... can you stand please 

Dhika: sure dear... saying she stood up near the sofa....

Chotu stood on his knees and started removing the paint smeared on the side, back of her stomach. He scbangd all of the little drops on the side of her stomach and hips.... Every now and then,... his finders would graze a bit of her skin, feeling its smoothness..... 

Chotu: didi........ he called, feeling a little shy.

Dhika: yes sweetie. 

Chotu: how nice your skin is..... he shied.

Dhika: hehe... is it dear ?

Chotu: excited now,... yes didi.... its looks so milky against the orange paint...hehe

Dhika blushed at his comment. She always had a milky complexion which John loved about and praised. Hearing it from Chotu, she blushed even more. 

Chotu: feeling little bold, but still innocently,..... gosh, I really want to touch and see how it feels....

Dhika:giggling.... and a little shy.... hmm...hehe...okay.... touch and see.....

Chotu felt very excited and wasted no time..... Standing up, and keeping the paint down.... he lifted a fore finger and pressed it into her hips. Slowly, he rubbed his finger against the skin and felt how it was..... up reaching the waist line, his finger was interrupted by her skirt, but it did not stop him. 

Still holding his position at the side of her, he leaned left and... taking a left turn with his finger,....he traced it along her waist line and let it go to her back..

Dhika: hehe chotu..... hmmm... your finger is cold against my skin.... she shied.

Only his finger was cold.... Dhika on the other hand was feeling hot, she felt herself breathing heavy..... and her breasts were heaving up and down.....

Dhika saw little twitches appear on Chotu's shorts.... with the shorts so baggy, it made no attempt to not make the tent prominent.... it was standing perpendicular to his body......

For the first time.,.... for unknown reasons to herself,... she longed to reach out and touch the tent.....

She blushed and breathed heavy looking at it.... and unconsciously,....her hand reached out to his cock........ 

Just as she was about to touch..... she jerked a little and her eyes widened.....

Dhika: Chottuuuuu....aiiiiii... what you you doing there ?

When Chotu traced his finger along her waist line to the back of her hips.... he saw how her milky back ended and inside the black skirt, a cute little bump raised...... 

Highly aroused..... Chotu's mind was not his own. The cute apple bottom was so alluring, so close... and without thinking twice, he let his finger drop below the waist line of her skirt ........and he touched the top of her bum..... 

Hearing her "aiiiiiiii", he too jerked back into reality.... and a little fear took over himself....

Chotu: uhnnn.. I .... I... sorry didi.....

Dhika: giggling.... what were you doing Chotu....she teased him..

Chotu: I .... I...... I didi.... he stammered...

It was fun for her to watch him stammer at her teasing...... but to give him a more tease..... she leapt forward and gave a quick peck on his stammering lips....

Dhika: smiling shy.... do you want to continue our practice ? she blushed. 

Chotu, feeling happy that she didn't scold him for touching her ass,.... moved in front of her....... and holding her arms that were at the side of her body and facing her twinkling eyes,....he kissed lightly on her upper lips. 

Dhika felt a shiver run through her spine. 

To reciprocate... she took her hands up and holding his chin....... she gave two quick pecks on his lower lips. And then, the third time,...... slowly she used both her lips,... split apart by a tiny bit, gently.... very gently, to suck a tiny bit of his upper lips...

Very delicately,..... she repeated the same 4 - 5 times, everytime taking in a little bit more of his upper lips between her lips.

Chotu went crazy over this doing of Dhika.... He really wanted to press his lips fully into her.....

With her hands up still.... Chotu's heart throbbing to pressing his lips into hers,......... he firmly held her bare hips........... and pressed his lips fully into her.....

Dhika gave a sudden jerk but still held his chin and took in the pressing Chotu was giving her...not just at the lips but all with his cold hands on her bare hips......

Strangely, Dhika also felt something else raising and rubbing against her bare tummyy.... 

Pulling her face away from Chotu.... she looked down, inbetween them, to see he was rock hard and with the shorts too baggy, his tent was so huge and rubbing her stomach.... She blushed. 

Chotu: realizing what it was....sorry sorry didi... this time he jerked back to move away from her....

Dhika: feeling shy... but still wanting.... Chotuuuu..... dearrrrr.. she held his hands and slowly moved closer towards him....

Dhika: holding one of his hands.... she kept her other hand on his chest.... and looking into his eyes... she blushed but still said "It okay dear..."

Still with her both hands in the same places as a second ago... she raised her head and kissed his lips again.......

This time.... both were kissing lightly without moving apart to breath...

In the heat of kissing... Dhika dropped both her hands down.... And still kissing his lips,.... grabbed both his hands and pulled him even closer.....

Chotu was still sporting a huge rigid tent.... As soon as his cock poked her tummy... he jerked back. But Dhika held his hands strong and pull him into her...

Pulling him into her.... she took both his hands and locked them behind her on her hips... and then, she took her hands up and locked it around his neck and pulled him into an even deeper kiss. 

Their lips were dancing on top of one another..

Chotu's cock was now firmly and proudly poking and rubbing her stomach. Dhika felt continuous tingling between her legs...

Chotu, loving the sensation of his cock,.... even though inside his shorts,.... on her bare tummyyy... kissed her more sensually. 

Chotu opened his mouth a little bit and sucked her upper lips into his.... 

Slowly Chotu's hands moved from her hip to her lower hip and rested on top of her ass..... as soon as Chotu's hand touched the top of her ass... Dhika felt it... giggling within herself, she felt the kiss becoming more intense.......

Dhika, on the other hand, had all her thoughts on the cock tip that was rubbing her tummy.... reallly wanting to feel his cock tip more, she slowly moved her stomach down until the cock tip rubbed against her upper stomach,.... 

Feeling the thrill, she moved up like a curve and let it graze her all over her tummy below her navel - side to side.... And then after tracing the lower portion of her tummy.... now the tip took a U turn and began moving up.... when......

Suddenly.... to her delight surprise,.... the tip of his cock lodged into her navel...... 

...... she gave a light moan.... and hearing herself moan,.... she froze.....

Continued..... Heart

Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Sensational update, very erotic
Like Reply
awesome
Like Reply
No words .. you are making an art
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
[+] 1 user Likes AB-the Unicorn's post
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Awesome going.. Chotu surely has the right to get her first..  Tongue

Also, I liked this update's episode of Raj and Dhika.. Its definitley not like the typical swinging/swapping stories out there.. But a more realistic one with Raj being normal to Dhika than the naughty/slutty Sharmi towards John.. Hope some more light incidents happen between them for making a bond between Dhika and Raj..
Good luck once again, bro.. Keep up clps yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Thank you for great update..
I think swapping is not good option..if John get to know that dhika doing these thing then it will end the spiceness and emotional connection between the story and between the John and dhika..dhikas guilt will be going to end..dhika doings these things behind back off John.. Though she has guilt of that but everytime that guilt is overpowered by her sexual needs..
[+] 2 users Like Sush44's post
Like Reply
Wow. Superb update. Great erotic session with chotu.
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
An another stunning update. . . Superb.!
[Image: HYB94.gif]

[Image: HYV3v.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Heart Heart
[Image: HYRIe.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Amazing update bro very interesting
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Super update