Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Sorry my friends, I was busy. I've thought that I'll start writing today. But I'm too much tired. So I've decided to take rest today. And will update Wednesday
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After Apu's 12th Birthday, Purva slowly started to stay in clothes in front of Apu. First few months she used to wear either a top and remained bottomless or any panty or shorts and remained top less. Or sometimes wore only aprons and naked at the back. But not fully naked in front of him. Yes she used to sleep naked. And in the morning she always goes to his room to wake him up, naked and she used to take her clothes before going to bath and after the bah.But don't know why, slowly she used to wear clothes like a tank top and panties or a baby doll lingeries in front of him. Tarun asked her why? She said that Apu is growing up. He is no more a child. So when Tarun saw Purva was going to open the door for Apu, he also went behind her to see what she would wear. Je thought Purva may again become naked in front of Apu. But To his relief Purva took a very old tank top which became flimsy due to heavy use and an old boy shorts panty, from hanging rope at the narrow store room.The elastic waistband of the panty had lost its elasticity and it was slipping down from her waist frequently. The tank top had only two strings on each shoulder and was very low cut and loose. There were few holds on it. And the strings were slipping down from her shoulder. Her cleavage and side boobs were visible. The impression of the areola and the nippples were prominent. It was the typical style for Purva for the last few years. Purva opened the door.
Apu was standing there with a tired and depressed face. He threw the bag to Purva and said mama please give me food fast. I'm hungry and he went straight to the washroom.
Few minutes later Sami also woke up and the day passed casually. Purva and Tarun both tried to know what happened to Apu exactly? Why he has become so introverted nowadays. But he ignored them and changed the topic by saying other things. At night Sami went to sleep at 10:30. And Apu also went to their room and lay beside Sami. Purva went to the Room and sat beside him. She kissed his head and politely asked him what's the problem with him? He didn't reply to anything. Then Purva took his head on her lap and caressed his head. Apu pressed his head to her chest and hugged her waist. Purva again asked him what. Happened. Apu said, mama nothing big. I will sort it out on my own and I promise you if needed I'll definitely ask you for help. After being convinced that there was nothing serious, Purva switched the light off and returned to her own bedroom. She removed her clothes and laid beside Tarun.
After some talk about Apu and other necessary things, Tarun started cuddling her. Slowly the mood created again and Purva started narrating her story.
Purva's Narration :
Ok, So where did we stop Tarun?
Tarun : Hussain ji agreed to the Truckers offers.
Purva : yeah. So, I was sitting on the bench and my color dye was drying up. Bilal was cutting their nails. After 20 minutes Bilal finished cutting the nails and he again washed my hair and armpit with shampoo and then the truckers said, Sarpanch ji we think we should proceed now?
Hissain ji asked, payment first.
One trucker smiled and pulled out a thick bundle of 500 notes from a fold of his silk lungi at his waist.and he gave 2500 rupees to Hussain ji and said, advance. Then he suddenly pulled me up on his shoulder. My head and hands were hanging behind him and my boobs were crushing and dangling on his back. He was holding me on my ass. We were heading towards the highway. I was so excited that I remember, I was waving my legs up and down in front of him, in joy.
When the highway reached he put me down on the ground and he showed us their truck just 20 meters ahead.
Tarun : Holy fuck. So you were walking beside the highway totally naked. And no one noticed you or didn't do anything?
Purva : Off ho Tarun, I forgot. There were side roads beside the main highway. It is called Truck lay by. And there was a 3 meters gap between the side road and the highway and there were many trees between these gaps. So maybe some drivers noticed me but I didn't remember or I didn't notice. There were a few more trucks parked on that side road. But they were a little far from that truck.
Anyway, we reached behind the truck. One trucker ordered me to go under the truck.
I was about to enter under the truck, when another slim very young boy got down from the truck. He might be sleeping inside the truck as he was rubbing his eyes and was yawing. He was wearing khaki shorts and was topless. I thought he might be underaged. He very lazily turned his head towards us and suddenly his eyes became wide. He was glaring at me with open jaws. One trucker asked him, oye chotu what's happened? Haven't you ever seen a whore before? Sarpanch sahab, you know this Son of a bitch? He is our helper.Every time we bring a prostitute by paying money and this pig used to fuck them free after we finished. And you will be surprised to see his stamina. Chotu banged the whores continuously for more than 30 minutes like a mad bull. Don't go with his skinny figure.
Hussain ji asked him, is he an adult or not? Because he looks like a 15/16 years old teenager. The truckers said he is 19. So we don't have to worry.
Hussain ji said I'm not worried but you have to pay for him too. My randi is not like other roadside cheap Randis. So I'll take money for this little boy also. The trucker said but… but Chotu stopped him and said ok ok, don't worry sir, I'm ready to pay 50 rupees for this fair, beautiful randi. Till then I was silent but hearing his offer of 50 bucks and his innocence I just burst into laughter.
Hussain ji surprised and said, what happened to Purva?
I smiled and said, Hussain ji I've no problem with his offers but please I can't wait anymore.
Hussain ji also Laughed and said ok go ahead.
Purva pulled Tarun's hand on her crotch and said please rub na Tarun.
Tarun pulled his hand away and said no, carry on your narration.
Purva got angry and said ok, don't worry janu. Someday I'll take revenge for this.
Tarun : ok I'm ready to face that but Purva please continue.
Purva : ok, so after that one trucker opened his lungi and told me, Randi go under the truck and place it on the road. I pulled out my phone from my pussy and gave it to Hussain Ji and got on my four and went under the standing truck.
I placed the lungi on the road and laid on it. I folded and spread my legs and was waiting for him. He came under the truck with a packet of condom and pulled out his brief. He had wore a long kameez. He pulled it up tp his chest and squated on my chest. You don't believe Tarun, how big he was. I had never seen such a big dick ever before. So thick and almost 10 inches long. His erected dick was throbbing in front of my nose. I held it with both hands and started sliding my grips through the dick. He was smelling so bad. I pulled the dick head near my nose and sniffed it for a long time. Ufff Tarun you don't believe how bad it was smelling. If you have to sniff something like this, I bet you will definitely vomit.
Tarun : But you didn't vomit?
Purva : No Tarun. To my surprise I was loving the smell. I sniffed his dick again. I thought he might be turned on many long ago, when he first saw me. Because I could see his dick was smeared with pre cum. And I was shameless greedy girl, eager to swallow the cum. I opened my mouth and inserted his dirty smelly dick inside my mouth. Oh it was so testy that I slurped all the pre cum.
Purva suddenly sat on the bed and forcefully lowered Tarun's boxer. Tarun was also turned on at that time. He was also hard and pre cum was leaking from his cock. Purva swiftly lowered her head and swallowed his dick. Tarun tried to push her away but Purva tightly gripped his cock and started slurping his cum.
Tarun : oh oh oh what are you doing bitch? Leave my cock immediately. Oh fuck bitch leave me. He pulled her by her hair and Purva compelled to leave his dick.
Purva sat and smiled. She lowered her face and bit Tarun's lips and sat up. She folded her legs back and sat on her ankles. She spread her knees and started rubbing her clit. She moaned, ummmm Tarun, you don't know how testy the pre cum is. I slurped all the cum and then the man pulled his dick out from my mouth. He said I have never seen such beauty in my life. You are like a Bollywood heroine randi. Why are you fucking around naked? I didn't reply to him. Tarun, I Just pushed my boobs up and dangled them in front of his face. He grabbed one of my boobs and swallowed it with my rings. I realized he was getting problems due to my rings. So I pulled his face away and slowly pulled my rings away from my nippples.
He then started sucking and pressing my boobs again. I moaned a little but he slapped me. Cheek and said don't shout whore. You are on a highway. I bit my lips and the man tore the packet and took a condom and gave it to me. He brought his dick in front of my face and I started sucking it. After sucking the dirty dick I put the condom in front of my mouth and pushed his dick into my mouth. But it was not easy. I tried a few times and finally the dick wrapped inside the condom and I sucked it and covered it with my saliva. My mouth stuck with the lubricants of the condom. It smelled like strawberry but the taste was like raw cooking oil. I spit on the dick and he inserted it into my pussy. And he started pounding hard. I couldn't take that thrust. Under my bottom, there was a rough and hard surface of road harting my bum as hell. The 6 feet giant was pounding my hole with his long 10 inches thick hard tool. It was unbearable. I shouted uuuaaahhhhh. She actually shouted and Tarun hurriedly placed his finger on her lips and said, susssh kids are sleeping.
Purva said oh yeah, that man also said susssshhh you are in public.
Purva bite her lips. Tarun looked at her. Her lips were pumped up and became red. Her eyes were looking drunken. Her clit was throbbing again like before. Tarun thought about what he did again. He again brings back the sexy shameless demon in Purva. But what else could he do? He was also floating in the same wave.
Purva rolled her eyeballs and said, iissssss Tarun what were those days. I looked to my left and saw two pairs of legs of Hussain ji and the other driver were talking. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, because of the constant noise of heavy vehicles passing by.
I looked to the right and saw the vehicles passing by on the highway and suddenly I got stunned to see mister chotu was squatting beside the rare tires and stroking his long dick and smiling while looking at me.
It was, I don't know how to explain Tarun uuhhh but It was soooo so amazing. She closed her eyes and started running her Clit furiously. Imagining his wife was fucking under a standing truck by a punjabi truck driver beside the highway on board daylight like a roadside prostitute making Tarun irresistible. He jumped on Purva and tried to insert his tool inside Purva's hole. But Purva pushed him away and said don't touch me fucking husband of a filthy prostitute.let your Randi wife finish her story of extreme debauchery. Tarun again tried to hug her but this time Purva kicked him away. She grabbed his hair and said don't disturb me and listen. Listen how a dick, a dick almost double in length and widths than yours was pounding my juicy pussy on the hard road surface. The man told me to not shout. So I was biting my lips to suppress the pain. His thick and long dick was tearing up my pussy hole. It was thrusting my abdomen from inside. My bums were crushing with the rough and hard road surface. It was painful but your fucking wife was enjoying the pain also. Tears were dripping from my eyes but at the same time I was smiling in lust. It was noon. And the heat wave was blowing our body. We both were sweating like hell. His long pathani kurta was drenched in sweat and was rubbing against my body. He pounded me like this for 7 to 8 minutes but my pussy chains might be obstacles for him. It was scratching his groins. So he pulled his dick out and rolled me back. I tried to get on my four but there was no space for me to do this under the truck. So he pushed me again on the lungi and made me lay on my side and he laid behind me and started spooning me hard. After 10 minutes of hard pounding he held me tight and thrust his dick deep inside my belly and I realized he was depositing lots of lots of cum inside the condom. He was breathing hard. He remained like that for a few more minutes, then the other trucker said oye mother fucker come outside and let me in. And he shouted on chotu chotu the show is over for now.Stand up andGo and buy food for all of us.
Chotu went out with a sad face. The trucker who was fucking me pulled out his dick and pulled the condom out and threw it on my chest. I immediately took it and squeezed the cum out with my teeth and swallowed it.
Tarun : So you swallowed a truck driver's cum.
Purva : That was not new for me after all. Don't Interrupt me.
Tarun : Ok carry on.
After that he went outside and the second driver came in. He played with my ornaments with wide surprised eyes. He said, he never seen any woman or any whore wearing chains and padlock on their Pussy. He played with the chains. He pulled the chain up and licked my Pussy thoroughly and then he said, I've never seen such a big Clit in my life. You are such a beauty. He then insisted me to clip my nippple rings and I followed his order. He played with my rings and chains and with my clit for some moments. Afrer a careless rough fuck this treatment was giving me another level of sensation. I couldn't control myself and started moaning. This man didn't stop me and I continued moaning loudly. After a few minutes of playing with my jewellery he wore the condom on his own and inserted it into my hole. This dick was not so thick or long but still it was almost 7 inches long and decently thick. The first driver was merciless. There was no romance in his fuck. But this man was kissing my lips and my cheeks and nips. He was cuddling my chest. Alternating his speed, slow to fast. Slowly he started increasing his thrust. I was moaning loudly and suddenly I heard a bike stopped beside the truck. But the bike again ran away within seconds. I was telling him, ohhh fuck me dear,fuck this beautiful high society housewife. You are a very good fucker. How is my cunt? I was talking seductively and biting my lips and rolling my eyes. I was holding my knees and lifting them up and rubbing my hands on his ass. Those seductive and slutty actions made him mad and he came within 10 minutes. He pulled out immediately and I held his dick and pulled out the condom. I took the condom in my one hand and sucked his dick clean. Then I squeezed the zizz from the condom…
Tarun : And you swallowed, right?
Purva : No, I deposited the cum into my mouth and let it be into my mouth. I didn't swallow it immediately. I kept it in my mouth and laid there on the road. The man went out. After a few times Chotu came. The truckers invited Hussain ji to eat with them. And they all sat beside the road, keeping their back to me. Chotu served them roti and vegetables and chicken curry and they started eating. I was looking towards them laing under the truck, playing with the cum inside my mouth.
They were eating and I was getting bored. I was looking at their backs and after a few moments I turned towards the highway and rested my head on my elbow. I was looking at the passing vehicles. Few trucks and bikes also passed that truck too.. I didn't know whether they noticed me or not. After some time I started pulling out the cum with my fingers and again slurping it in. After a few times Chotu came under the truck. The others were still eating then. Chotu lowered his pants and pulled his dick out. He rolled me up and tried to insert his dick into my hole. But I noticed he had no condom. So I stopped him and told him to bring the condom. I fumbled to talk as the cum was still in my mouth. He again went out with an irritated face and came back with a condom.
To my surprise he wore the condom and folded my legs up. He suddenly licked his finger and inserted it into my anus. He rolled his finger inside my asshole a little and then pulled his finger out. He spit on my ass hole and inserted his sleek but long dick with one thrust. I screamed in pain. But chotu didn't care. He continued his thrust. Thrust after thrust. He was continuously pounding my ass hole. First few minutes I cried in pain. A little cum slided down from my lips. I hurriedly swallowed the rest in my mouth.After a short time my pain subsided completely and I started enjoying the cock pounding my ass hole. But I panicked when I saw he was not stopping. He continuously thrust me long and hard. After almost 25 minutes his eyes closed and jaws opened. He had shaken up and ejaculated inside my anus, inside the condom.
He was about to pull out his dick. But I stopped him and pushed his bams onto me. I told him you are still hard, so don't pull out. He started grinding my anus slowly. I became more talkative.
Tarun : Didn't you have an orgasm till then?
Purva: No.
Tarun : Amazing, But how could you manage to hold your orgasm for so long?
Purva : Swetha told me some tricks the night before that day. She was a professional prostitute and was very popular. So she used to engage with several customers every night. So She knew how to control the orgasm. So I was just following the tricks told by her.
But I thought I should loosen myself then. So, I also started rubbing my clit with one hand and pressing my boobs with the other hand. I was calling him mother fucker. How is my ass hole little boy? Thrust me hard, thrust, ohh you don't believe Tarun, within a few moments he again started my ass hole really hard. I pulled one of my boobs and inserted the nippple into my mouth. I was pushing it into my mouth to take it inside fully. But I could just take the nippple and the aerola. And inserted my fingers into my pussy. Like this-- Purva laid on the bed and folded her knees and lifted her legs as up as possible and inserted two fingers of her left hand,inside her pussy. And she held the bottom of her right boobs and pushed it into her open mouth. She stopped telling her story and started sucking her own breast with the moan ummm ummm ummm. She was fingering her pussy hard. Tarun could not control anymore and he took Purva's other breast and started pressing it and twisting the nippple. His erected cock was throbbing in front of her clit. Purva shifted her right boob to his mouth and pushed it into his mouth and she pulled her fingers from her pussy and grabbed Tarun's cock and started rubbing the cock throughout her pussy slit. Tarun started sucking her breast and was trying to swallow her breast like a hungry beggar. Purva was moaning loudly. Tarun put his hand on her mouth to suppressed her moaning. After a few seconds Purva positioned his cock in front of her lubricated hole and Tarun pushed his harden tool. It went inside easily with a pouch sound.
Now a days they could meet only twice or tries in a hole month and they lost the sparks many time ago. But Bhola brought back the old sparks into their sex life again. They started fucking like two teenage meeting for the first time. Purva was scratching Tarun's back with her nails and telling him to bite her nippples. Tarun was pounding her pussy as hard as he could and Purva was thrusting her boobos into his mouth and telling him, bite bite my nippples hard. Cut them off from my boobs. Ohhh Tarun thrust me hard. She also started thrusting back from below. But after a few minutes she didn't got fully satisfied with his thrust and she pushed him aside and rode on him. She said you become old Tarun. Your power is decreasing. Let me pound you hard.
She squated on his cock and pushed it inside. She started jumping on his dick. It seemed that the bed will break by her jumping. Purva widen her lips and bit her teeth and inhale air through her teeth and widen her eyes. She looked at him and said, what do you think? This Purva is not a loving and shy house wife. Your lone cock and the mild thrust can't satisfy this shameless bitch. Your whore wife need giant dicks. A lots of dicks who can bang me hard. Real hard.
Tarun whispered, who is stopping you to fuck around? Go to the roads again and roam naked again. You will find many dicks. Go and fuck them. Go to the highway and pound your cunt and asshole with dirty giant truckers. But this time take me with you bloody fucking bitch. I want to see my whore naked wife fucking around with dirty lower class men in the open.
Purva yes I'll definitely go. She increased her thrust.
Suddenly they hard knock on the bedroom door.
They got silent and Purva stopped thrusting.
Sami's voice came from outside, mama what are you doing? Why are you shouting on papa? Let me get in.
Purva hurriedly got down from Tarun and Tarun quickly pulled his shorts on.
Purva quickly got Dow from the bed and opened the door. There were dim lights in the living room and at the kids room which remain on all the night.
Juices leaking from her hole. But she didn't care. Sami is a toddler, he can't understand this. Her clit was throbbing. She ignored these and pulled Sami on her lap.
Purva lovingly asked, what happened Sami baba?
Sami: mama my sleep has broken hearing your shout. Why are you shouting on papa? Did he do anything wrong?
Purva kissed his cheek and said, yes Sami. See what's the time now? It's 12:30. And papa is still awake and surfing his phone. I am very angry on papa. Tell papa to. Sleep, beta.
Sami: Papa it's very bad. Now close your eyes and sleep immediately.
Tarun : Ok my grandfather as you order. He held his ears and laid on the bed and closed his eyes with a smile.
Purva : Ok Sami, now you should also sleep. Come on, I'm taking you to your room. She carried him to his room on her lap and entered kids room. To her relief Apu was in deep sleep and snoring a little like his papa used to do. Purva put Sami on the bed and laid beside him. She gently rubbed her hand on his head and kissed his forehead.
Purva started tapping softly on Sami's back and within 5 to 6 minutes Sami went into deep sleep again. Purva stopped tapping his back and kissed on his head and got down from the bed. She went to Apu's side and also kisses on his head and cuddled his cheek with her fingers and then went back to the door and closed. She went to her own room.
Tarun was waiting for her on the bed. Purva slowly got on the bed and lowerd his shorts. But she became disappointed to see his tool became soft again. It was leaking juices. Purva smiled and took the dick in her hand. She slowly started stroking it.
Purva : don't you want to hear what happened next?
Tarun : oh please continue.
Purva: So, he was again pounding me again. But this time his rod became little soft. I was furiously fucking my pussy hole with my fingers. I said him, don't you want to fuck my pussy boy?
He replied, I'm not married and mom said it's wrong to make sex with woman before marriage.
I was stunned to heard his answer.I said bloody mother fucker that's why you are fucking my asshole?
He smiled.
Ok then fuck me fuck my dirty ass hard. Hard harder. And I came. I came hard. My hole body shivered. And he also shakened and I realized the boy too realising his load again inside the condom.
After we both done he became exhausted and laid on me and started breathing heavily.
I let him stay on me like that for some minutes.And then I remembered how a condom was hanging from my ass hole after the gangbang just one day ago. And I went to Sipra's house like that. My nasty mind became active again. Chotu's dick became limb then. So I slowly brought my fingers at the base of his dick and found the rim of the condom. I pushed and rolled down the rim towards my hole and told him to pulled out.
He did. And I got my expected result. 90% of the condom was inside my hole and the rim base was hanging out from my anus.
I told him, bring it to my mouth. Let me clean it. He brought his limb to my mouth. I sucked the cum clad limb dick. While I was sucking him clean, I kept my hand under my anus. I had collected the cum dripping from the condom in my palm. When I finished cleaning him and he went away from me. I deoosited the collected cum into my mouth.
Then I looked outside and saw the drivers and Hussain je was watching me sitting beside the road. I was so involved in sex that I forfot about them.
Tarun was again got hard listening Purva's narration and her slow stroking on his dick.
Tarun was mesmerized. He whispered, then?
Purva : Then I crawled out under the truck and stayed there on my four's. I asked to Hussein ji, I'm hungry. Where is my food?
Tarun : where was your food?
Purva : Hussain ji said, we will buy it from somewhere. Now take this. He gave me 500.
Tarun : only 500 rupees from 5000?
Purva : Yes that was much more enough for me. But as I was on my four, So he pushed the notes into my mouth and I hold them with my teeth.
Tarun : Oh my god!!!!!
Purva : don't be so surprise, because the next one was more digrading. Chotu saw that Hussain ji gave me notes into my mouth. He laughed and said, Oh I forget to pay you randi. Wait. He ran to the driver cabin and came back with five 10 rupees notes.
Purva got up and sat on Tarun's dick and started grinding her clit on his dick.
Tarun said, then?
Purva moaned, ummmmm, thennn issssh he uhh he rolled the notes together and pushed them into my Pussy. Purva lifted her ass little up and Positioned Tarun's cock below her anus and slowly sat on it. But it didn't entered into her ass hole. She tried again. She forcefully pushed the dick. But only the head entered into her anus. Purva screamed into pain. She shivered. But she didn't gave up. She was shivering and screaming in pain but she continued to pushed his dick inside her anus hole. The dick slowly disappeared into her tight asshole.
[+] 7 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wow....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 01:04 AM)Straight in Wrote: Wow....

Heart  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 2 users Like anjali's post
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 06:45 AM)anjali Wrote: Nice update
Thank You Madam
Like Reply
Amazing.....Keep going....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 03:36 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Amazing.....Keep going....

Thanks for comment  Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
I'll be busy for couple of days.
Very few parts remain before the whore dance. I'll try to finish the writing in those days.
Like Reply
Nice continuation of the stories.... if possible you can add some kinky game of Purva played in front of her Sami and her husband with other old characters like milkman,  vegetables, plumber etc. Where Purva kinkness and enjoyment increased day by day.
[+] 3 users Like sultan's post
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 11:37 PM)sultan Wrote: Nice continuation of the stories.... if possible you can add some kinky game of Purva played in front of her small kid Sami and her husband with other old characters like milkman,  vegetables, plumber etc. Where Purva kinkness and enjoyment increased day by day.

Thank you sir. But this forum don't allow under age sex. I'll definitely add some plots. But there will be restrictions.
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 09:17 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank you sir. But this forum don't allow under age sex. I'll definitely add some plots. But there will be restrictions.

No Sir... I think their is some mis communication... 
I am just say that if possible you can add some kinky games of her. she can do multi task like doing her family duties, taking care of her kids and in between she has some kinky games with other to satisfy her own needs. All this things is happening behind her family member.
[+] 3 users Like sultan's post
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 09:33 PM)sultan Wrote: No Sir... I think their is some mis communication... 
I am just say that if possible you can add some kinky games of her. she can do multi task like doing her family duties, taking care of her kids and in between she has some kinky games with other to satisfy her own needs. All this things is happening behind her family member.

Oh definitely sir. That will happen sure.
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 09:33 PM)sultan Wrote: No Sir... I think their is some mis communication... 

clps  - Yes, good suggestion
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Update is coming soon
Like Reply
Mom & Son

After having a wild sex after a long year, the love birds slept at 2 a.m. but in the morning around 5.30,Tarun felt a urge of pee and he heard a soft moaning. He slowly opened his eyes. He didn't find Purva beside him. Slowly he turned towards the balcony. The door was open. Early morning lights coming from the balcony. Tarun slowly got up and tiptoed to the balcony. He secretly peeped out.
Tarun couldn't believe what he saw. He rubbed his eyes and pinched his own arm to see, if he is awake or he is dreaming?
Her beloved wife was standing naked on the balcony. Her one leg was stretched up on the relling. And she was running her pussy, closing her eyes.
Luckily there was no House on this side. Only vacant land upto a mile long. Few buildings were under construction. But at this early morning there was no one in those buildings. And the backyard was also long guarded with the 5 feet tall boundary wall.
But there was a narrow road around the wall.
If anybody came to that road they could see her in that state.
Front side of her naked body was shining in the morning lights. Her hair was tied up on her head and a chain could be seen on her neck. But the most surprising thing was that there was a waist chain hanging from her waist. And For what Tarun choked was a tail. A pink coloured fur tail was dangling from her ass hole.
That means Purva wore all the whore dance jewellery and she was musterbating in the open.
Tarun thought, what he did. He shouldn't bring Bhola to their house. Now to where this bitch will lead her debauchery again? God knows. But to look at his shameless wife again he got an instant hard on. He decided to not think about the consequences. Just enjoy the moment. So he slowly stepped back to the bed and laid on the bed on Purva's spot.From here he could see Purva clearly. He slowly inserted his hand under his boxer and started stroking his dick under the boxer.
The situation was too hot. Air-conditioning was on but Tarun was sweating in excitement. Purva was so involved in her act that she forgot about the surroundings. Purva was moaning but Tarun was doing his job silently.
Suddenly Tarun heard a cycle bell ring and a whistle. Purva looked towards the guard wall and froze for a moment and then she lowered her leg from the relling in and rushed back to the room. She looked at Tarun and jumped on him. She was shivering in fear as well as in temptation.
Purva hugged him tightly and continued shivering for a while. Then Tarun asked what happened,Purva?
Purva : Nothing.
Tarun : But the whistle and the bell?
Purva : Someone saw me.
Tarun : who?
Purva : Oh, I don't know Tarun. Whoever saw me let him see. I don't care. My holes are open to him osssshhhh. Now don't talk anymore. Fuck me now.
She lowered his boxer and rode on him.
Tarun saw Purva in full whore dance costume.  Three earrings on each ear, a taak was dangling at the middle of her forehead, dark maskara was applied on her eyes. A huge nose ring was dangling from her nose and it was connected with a chin which was attached with her hair behind her ear. A necklace and a cheek was on her throat. Two big magnetic nippple chains with bells were dangling from her nippples. A waist chain was on her waist which contained multiple tiny bells in it. And a love shaped sparkling padlock was dangling from two chains pierced on her pussy lips. There were dozens of glass made bangles on her hands and silver anklets on her ankles.And a big belly button ring with pure diamonds.
The padlock was rubbing on Tarun's crotch and it was hurting a little. The fur made tail in her pussy was tickling Tarun's inner thighs.
The bells on her nippples and waist made a constant sound of sweet melody.
They both were too tempted. That they  both came within 15 minutes. Actually Tarun came after 6 to 7 minutes only. But Purva continued riding him. Tarun tried to push her away. But Purva forcefully rode him till she met her orgasm. Tarun had to suffer the torture, laying under her.
Tarun dick became limb then. But Purva continued rubbing on his dick and she had her orgasm. And after she was done she leaned on him and closed her eyes.
They laid there like this for a while and then the alarm started buzzing.Purva got down from the bed and stopped the alarm on her phone and started opening her jewellery.
At last when Purva was about to pull the fox tail out from her butt, Tarun said please let it be there for a few more times.
Purva : But Tarun I've to wake-up Sami and make him ready for school.
Tarun : OK, fine. But he is just a child. He will not realize what this is. Just don't turn your back to him.
Purva : But Apu is also there, fool.
Tarun : But he is sleeping.
Purva : No.
And she pulled the tail out. She put all the jewellery in a box and put the box inside the wardrobe. She took the tail with her and went into the toilet.
After 5 minutes Purva came out from the toilet. Tarun went in. He saw the washed plug hanging from the cloth hanger.
Purva went to the kids room. Naked. She woke them both and took Sami on her lap.
They all came to the living room
Apu took the toothpaste and brush and went to the toilet. Purva called Tarun and told him to brush Sami's teeth and she went to the kitchen. After 10 minutes Purva came into the dining room with two glasses of complan and two cups of black coffee in a tray. Then she went to the kitchen again and brought some boiled eggs without yolks.
Apu and Sami drank their health drinks and The parents drank the coffee. They all eat two eggs without yolk and then Purva went to the kitchen and ordered Tarun to make Sami Ready for his kindergarten. Purva made some cereal for Sami and packed them in a tiffin box and then she packed the school bag for Sami Tarun also got dressed and he took Sami to his school.
Apu came to the living room from his room wearing a T-shirt and shorts and jogger shoes. He shouted, Mamma , we are getting late, see it's almost 6.40. Please wear your clothes now.
Purva : Oh yes my boy. Mamma is coming within 5 minutes.
Purva came out wearing calf length yellow yoga tights and a fluorescent sports bra. She wore a black mesh sports vest on the bra. The bra was visible through the mesh. The vest was deep in front and back and the arm holes were also very big. It's the same as wearing it or not wearing it. Her Cameltoe and the asscrack were proving that she is going commando under the yoga tights.
Purva went into the kitchen and came with a backpack. Apu asked her to give him the bag but she said, no it's fine. Let's go. She wore running shoes and put the bag on her back. Her big melons became more prominent. Purva smiled and said Apu,lock the door and come on. 
They were jogging on the road towards the gym.
Purva : Apu, now tell me what's the issue?
Apu:what mamma?
Purva : Why are you become so worried?
Apu: Nothing mamma
Purva : Apuuuuu?
Apu: Mamma please don't mind but why you used to wear provokating dress?
Purva suddenly got shocked and she stopped jogging.
Purva : Apu?
Apu: mamma I'm sorry please don't mind. He also stopped and lowerd his head.
Purva : don't worry Apu. Mamma will not punish you. You getting young. You should ask mamma anything. But why you suddenly asked this?
Apu : mamma two weeks ago two man were talking about your dress scenes. They were using slangs on you and your dress.
Purva : where?
Apu : at the gym
And I also heard something few days ago. Some labor class men used to play cards beside the playground. They were talking about you and your dress. I heard. When I was crossing them, they laughed on me.
Purva : Oh I see, so these are the reason behind your off moods?
Apu: Yes mamma. It's feels very bad. And Dad also. insists you buy you these kind of dresses.
Purva : Humm, my son is growing up. Okk kid, come sit here.
They sat on a concrete ring slab circling a huge banyan tree. They both were sweating.
Purva rubned her fingers on Apu's head and said, what I said about nudity? Do you remember?
Apu : yes mom. God made us nude. All others animals don't need any cloth. We are also gods creation. We are also animals after all. It's a natural things. But mamma the people were saying you may get in big trouble some day, due to your cloths.  They said you may get Ra.. D some day for your clothing.
Purva : who? The card payers or the gym. Guys?
Apu: gym guys.
Purva : Apu did you hear about the hariyana r**e case or the the kasimpur case?
Apu : Mamma I see in the tv. In school, teachers also discussing about this cases.
Purva : what was there age and what they wore?
Apu: the first one was a 11 year old girl. Returning from school. Wore a Salwar kameez. And the second one was a 55 year old lady. She was in burqua.
Purva : So? And see - see- see that man there. Taking a bath at the municipal tap. See his clothing.
Apu : Mamma he is wearing just a brief and nothing else.
Purva : so he is almost naked. But no body is asking him about his dress code.
Apu : you are right mamma. The society is hypocrat.
Purva : No the society is masculine. That's why we woman's are facing problems. This is my body. I'll choose what I'll wear. You don't allow me to go naked in the roads. See I'm in cloths. But don't order me what to wear or what to not. My right of choice. But my home is mine. Not for society. So I can live there as I want. Understand?
Apu: yes mom. The society is masculine and hypocrat. And you are not bad. This pervarted mind men are ugly. Don't worry If you get any trouble I'll protect you.
Purva : That's my boy. But not only me. You have to be strong and protect every woman in trouble. And not. Only woman. Be gender equal always. Protect good people from bad people.
Apu: yes mamma. I'll be strong. But tell me then why you started wear clothes at house?
He asked this very innocently.
Purva : boy you are growing up. That's why.
Apu: That's not right mamma. Now you are doing hypoAnd sy.
Purva : But…
Apu : No mamma. That's not right. Don't contradict your own logic.
Purva : Ok my son. Now let's go. We are getting late.
She hugged him and tapped his back.

They went to the gym. Purva asked Apu, who are those men?
Apu showed her.
Purva smiled and turned to Apu. Now start free hands.
Purva was working on the machines but Apu was doing only free hands. Push ups, chinning, squat etc. The instructor came and give some tips to Apu. Apu asked him when he can start weight training. Instructor told him, that he is too young. He can start after 16. And his mamma is so experienced that he can take advices from his mom.
Apu was busy in free hands while Purva was intentionally going closer to those men. She bessically avoid leg training. But today she choose legs. She was squatting, puting her ass in front of them. Her tights was stucked between her panty less ass crack. The men were watching her from there eyes corner.
She then turned to them and put one leg on a bench and started bending her knee and stretching her lower leg. Then she sat on a hip abduction machine . She adjusted the wait and adjusted two paddles besides her both thighs. And then she started pushing away the paddles out side. Her inner thighs were stretching out and the impression of her panty less pussy getting prominent. The two men stopped their workout and were observing her pussy getting spreaded and again getting close making a camel toe. Purva could see the growing bulge under their shorts. She was also getting wet. After the set she stood up and started strolling in front of them. After 20 seconds she again started squatting placing her back towards them. Few more men were observing her. But not directly. There were two women. Who were looking to her with disgusting eyes. They were actually jealous on her.
Purva was sweating and the sweat forming wet patches on her inner thighs and lower ass cheeks. Droplets of sweat started forming on her belly and forehead. She was wet and inside her pussy and started leaking juices. At first she felt little embarrassed. But then this thing made her more tempted. After finishing the squat set, she went to a corner where she put her backpack and brought out two bottle of glucose. She gave one bottle to Apu and took a sip from her bottle.She came back near the men. She shouted, why are you gossiping here? Which day it is?
She was a Senior at the gym. She is coming to this gym from last  four and half years. And the men were younger than her. They were maybe 28 or 29.
One man fumble and said it's che che chest day madam. Both of them lowered their head, as if they are ashamed but the reason was to look at her now wet puasy. There was a prominent wet patch on her camel toe and the curves became more prominent.
Purva was feeling etching inside her vagina. But the main problem was her clit. After a long gap of 5 years it's started throbbing again and it was getting errected. The clit made a very tiny bump on her yoga toghts. But it was covered by the mesh best.
Purva ordered them to go back to their machine and start workout, instead of gossiping.
One quickly went to the chain flyer and other sat on the hammer press. Both were facing Purva.
Purva sat on the machine and started stretching her thighs. Now Purva was wanting to show her errected clit to them. But the obstruction was the vest. She thought for a moment and then stood up from the sit.
Uffff it's too hot. Unbearable. She flew her palms on her face. She never took off her vest before in that gym. But today is irresistible for her. She pulled the vest out of her head and held it on her hand.She then went to the men.
Purva : oh your posture is wrong. Bend a little. Little more. Now pull the chain and release your breath. And you, straighten up. Straight your backbone. Now push and release your breath. Stiffen the mussel and hold for two. Seconds. Ok now release and inhale through nose.
No don't lower your head. That's right.
The instructor came. Oh Purva you will eat my job one day. He he he laughed.
Purva : giggled. Oh Karan sir. Don't joke.
Karan:  No No Purva, I'm not joking. There is a exam for physical instructor. You should give that exam. Come to my room, I'll show you..
Purva went behind him.
Karan : sit Purva.
Purva : Thank you sir.
Kara : Purva don't say thanks. It's been so long. When will we meet again?
Purva :you know sir, Apu is coming with me now. Then how can we meet?
Karan : then do one thing. Come at afternoon.
Purva : Not possible. I've one more kid. He is only 5. So not possible.
Karan: oh no Purva.
Purva : Sorry Sir. I'm also eager to meet you. But.. Let see what can I do.
Karan : ok. But today you are looking hot. Why did you open the vest?
Purva : actually the temperature is too hot.
Karan: Temperature or you slut?
Purva : hi hi. Sorry Sir I'm wearing it.
Karan: oh no no. Don't. You are looking so sexy. And now a days this are common in Delhi. Women are going to gym in more revaling clothes. And those gyms are pulling crowd too.
Purva don't wear the vest. You are the only attractive meterial of my gym. You did a brave thing today. Keep it up. And if possible wear more provocative.
Purva : Thank you sir.
Karan: now come and sit on my lap. See the website on my laptop.
He started showing her the website for the exam. And in the mean time he was fondling her pussy and breasts.
Purva : Ohhh sir I'm already wet see the patches. Don't do this uuhhh aahh.
Karan : Already wet. So why bother?
Purva : uuuummmm.
Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.
Purva quickly stood up and came to the front of the table.
Karan called, come in.
One fat woman came. She said, Sir this months fees.
Karan: wait. See Purva this site. He turned the laotop to her, and said : read the notice and I'll download the study meterial for you and help you for preparation.
Purva : Ok Sir.
Karan : Purva please take the money from. Madam. And please give her the bill. I'm coming back.
After half an hour. Purva and Apu went out from the gym and Purva wore the vest again.
Her clit. Was rock. Hard and there were wet patches on her bum thighs and on her cortch. She thought it would be risky to walk back home. So Purva called a auto rickshaw and they return back to home.
After closing the door they saw Tarun was watching news on the tv. They put the shoes away. Purva pulled the vest out and threw it beside the washing machine. She then tried to pulled the bra. But she failed. She called  Apu, hay my gym partner, please help me.
Few years back he used to help his mother to disrobe her clothes. So It was very normal to him. But from last two years she slowly stopped that.
Hearing his mother, he gladly went behind her and pulled the bra out.
He threw the bra next to the vest and went to the washroom. Purva lowered her tights and went to the sofa and sat under the fan.
Tarun was watching her with wide eyes.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Another update is on the way
Like Reply
Shooting

Apu took a bath and came to the dining room wearing his school dress. Purva brought healthy mushli for all. They all ate breakfast.
Purva tied a silk robe which ended just two inches below her pussy. If she lifted her hand then anyone could see her shaven Pussy. The curves of her lower bum was visible.They heard a honk and Apu said mamma hurry up. She grabbed the school bag of Apu and they both ran to the gate. Her boobs were bouncing like hell and the pussy was playing hide and seek under the robe.The school van was waiting at the gate. The driver knew that this madam is a little daring and used to wear revealing clothes. But what's this? His head was frequently moving ups and down. He was watching her with disbelief. He was confused if he was noticing right. Is it the bare pussy or? He honked the horn and shouted hurry up! Apu, we are getting late. Apu's school mates were busy in their childish grumpiness. Suddenly few of them noticed Apu and his mother running through their garden. And the grump stopped.
The driver quickly got down from the car and opened the middle door. Apu jumped in. Purva lifted her hand and gave Apu his bag. The driver slided the door closed and whispered, madam.
Purva looked at him, what?
Um ah today the school will close at the lunch break. So Apu babu will be at home early.
Purva ok alright. Now drive safely. Go. Oh I will pay your tip tomorrow. Now go.
The driver nodded his head down. He tried to look down at her crotch but the pussy was hidden then. He then unwittingly got up and drove away.
Purva returned to the room and threw the robe.
Purva : Tarun, don't you go to the office today?
Tarun : No dear,after that hectic journey, the boss granted me one day leave. But may I hear the remaining story now?
Purva : men will be men. Wait. She went to the kitchen and drank some water and came back to the living room. She sat on the single sofa. 
Tarun : Hey baby, come here. Sit beside me.
Purva : No. I'm too tired. Don't do any mischief. Sit silently. Can you tune to any bhojpuri music channel?
Tarun : Bhojpuri? Why?
Purva : It will help me to create the proper mood.
So the bhojpuri song started playing on the TV.
Purva started narrating her story.
Purva : So chotu gave me five 10 rupees notes inside my pussy. I folded my hand and told them goodbye. In reply they slapped on my boobs and ass and then we got down in the land. The condom was dangling from my ass and it was leaking cum on my legs and on the ground. Hussain ji guided me to a small ground, surrounded by palm trees. There was a big pond at one side of the ground. And I saw a train passing a few hundred meters away through the gap of the trees. There were a few men inside the pond, who were giving baths to their Buffaloes. Looking at me the men came out from the pond and stood beside the pond.
Irfan sir was waiting with his troops at the ground for us. There was also a cameraman with a DSLR. And to my surprise there were also some poor men of all ages. They were sitting in a row by folding their knees to their chest. They all were topless and wore white dhoti. I had counted. There were 12 unknown men, one cameraman and 4 members from the dance troop. Abdul Hussain ji and Irfan sir.
Irfan ji gritted me with a hug. He said that I'm becoming more beautiful day by day. And The ornaments are increasing my beauty. I said thanks. Then he told me to turn around.
He was spellbound to see me with my jewellery. But he was surprised, when he saw the condom was dangling from my ass hole. He shouted woww Purva that's amazing. Fantastic. Hay camera wala come here. Take photos of this bitch. Purva, bend forward a little and stretch your ass cheeks.
Camera man started clicking snaps after snaps. Then he told me to walk slowly, swinging my ass. I did.
He instructed me to walk upto the men sitting beside the ground and bend. Then I had to bend and put my hand on the shoulder of the most aged man. And then I had to turn my head towards the camera. 
I followed his instructions. After that he showed me the pics and the clip. You don't believe how the condom was hanging from my ass. And a thin string of cum hanging from it. At the bottom of the string a droplet was dangling with the rhythm of my steps. When I bent the string broke and the droplet dropped on the back of my knee. When I hold the shoulder of the man and turned my face. The video ended. That didn't show my face. Just a little side face.
Tarun : Holi Fuck. Do you have the clips Purva?
Purva : Yes I have.
Tarun : what? Where?
Purva : At Jabalpur. In a secret place . There are 12 DVDs. Don't know if they will work or not? After so long. 
Tarun : oh my god and you also hid this from me?
Purva : I was ashamed to show you those things, So…
Tarun : What? A shameless whore was ashamed to show her debauchery? Ha ha. Don't lie. Huh. Anyway I think we should go there to fetch those DVDs.
Purva : Why? I had requested you many times before, to go there. But I had denied every time. You told me that everyone in the society is angry with me. They wanted to beat me. You are unable to go to the market and you are ashamed to show your face to society for me. And now you are getting impatient to Go there?
Tarun : I'm sorry Purva. It was my fault. No one told me that they wanted to beat you. But many in the locality were aware of your debauchery. So I was ashamed to go outside. And also the bustard Sharma. Anyway. This is a long gap. I think we should go to visit your parents house and put Apu and Sami together so we can go to our house.
Purva : Hummm not a bad Idea after all. But Don't you want to hear what happened next?
Tarun : Oh yes , please continue.
Purva : Ok, first bring me my supplement.
Tarun gave her the capsule and after that Purva continued.
Purva : ok then Irfan Sir observed me throughly and appreciated the hair colors and jewellery. He advised to pierced my belly button too. And he admired my nose ring but told me to pierced my nose from the middle and attached a ring with large bell which will be dangling on my upper lips.
Oh see this song on the tv. I had to dance to this bhojpuri song. Uffff she rubbed her clit. Purva lifted her legs on the table and slowly started rubbing her clit. Tarun after that we started dancing. What Irfan sir showed me I was doing exactly. He said I'm an inborn whore dancer. I'm god gifted.
Tarun : But how were you able to do that?
Purva : Do you forget that I know a little bit of classical and contemporary dance. And when I went with Ramu to his village. I had practiced a lot of whore dance. And mostly I had to follow some hook steps. Like shaking my pelvic backward and forward, holding my hips or bouncing my boobs or fisting my cunt with the rhythm of the music and lots of seductive facial expressions. Anyway I had pracriced solo dances and sex games on the ground that day and made photoshoot with the troops and slum dwellers.
Photoshoot? Like. I don't know about this.
Purva : huh don't lie. I know you were involved in this idea.
Tarun : he he Who told?
Purva : I had many spy there.
Tarun : really? Ha ha ha
Purva : hi hi.
Tarun : anyway tell me about the sex game. Did they fucked you as they did on the stage?
Purva : not exactly. They were clothed. They just acted. They were pounding and rubbing my crotch and bum with their pelvic. I was just feeling the hard tools through their pants. Uff it was so irritating and arousing.
Anyway after an hour of practice two women came with two pots. I hid my pussy with my hand. But Hussain ji told not to do it here. So l shamelessly sat on the ground spreading my pussy. The women served meals on paper plates and we ate rice and chicken with others. I was so hungry that I ate like a hungry dog.
The women left after we finished our meal.
After finishing our lunch Irfan ji said now the real photoshoot will start.
He brought a transparent belly dancer mask embroidered with gemstones and told me to wear this.. It covered my entire face but my eyes, nose and mouth remained open. He applied some black mascara and red surma on my eyes and dark sparkling chocolate colored lipstick on my lips.
Then I stood in front of a palm tree and made a classical pose. The photographer clicks snaps. I changed the pose and he clicked. I did some more classical poses. And after that Irfan Ji ordered me to give some vulgar poses. So I held one boobs and touched my nippple with my tongue and looked at the camera seductively. Then forwarded my pelvic and spreaded my pussy with two fingers. Then turned back and sat on fours. Lowered my chest and lifted my ass and turned my head back like a pussy cat. Then I lay on my back and spread my legs as much as possible. I forgot the photographer's name. Assume his name is X. So X took some wide shots. And then he started taking close-ups. He told me to stretch my pussy more. I did. Then he said he is not getting the proper lights. So I turned my pussy towards the sun and lifted my waist more and spreaded my hole with my fingers as much as possible.
He then told me to pee in that position. He started filming this. 
After that the crowd gathered around me. Irfan jo ordered the cameraman to shoot the video. He said Purva , you go into the pond. Don't worry it's not so deep.
I went to the pond and stood in the shallow water.
Irfan ji ordered the slum people to stand in a row in the middle of the ground. He shouted to the men who were bathing their Buffalos. They then sat beside the pond and enjoyed the show. Irfan Ji shouted, oye sale you have enjoyed too much. Now move and go inside the pond. Help us to shoot the film. As per his order the men went inside the pond and gathered their buffalos behind Purva. They started scrubbing their buffaloes with coconut fibers.
Irfan Ji told me to come out again. I came out of the water. He instructed me to throw some dialog to the Buffalo men. And describe the scene. I took my position a little far from the pond. He said action. I started walking slowly, keeping my right hand on my waist. And gave some extra effort to twist my waist. Camera started panning me. A bhojpuri song started playing. I walked to the camera. When a Buffalo man whistled and shouted oye Bijli Kaha chali( oye thunder where are you going ). I turned my face towards the pond and blushed and put my palm on my cheek. Uahhh. So many people, oh my god. I covered my boobs and pussy with my hand.
Another man shouted, sali randi don't be shy. Come join us.
I blushed again. No Sir, how can I? I I'm
What are you?
I'm naked Sir, how can I join you?
Another man said We have already seen you so come in bitch. It will be fun.
I blushed but slowly got down to the pond. I slowly went near one buffalo and asked to stop in fear. One said don't fear shameless Randi,they will do nothing to you. Touch and feel. I slowly touched a Buffalo and rubbed my hand on his back. Then I said, babuji(sir) can I scrub them?
Then I started scrubbing the Buffalo. One train passed behind the pond. Irfan ji shouted cut. He clapped in joy. He shouted wonderful Purva, wonderful.
Tarun : Purva, can I ask one thing?
Purva : what?
Why were they filming you?
Purva : actually the ticket price for the whore dance was too high. The poor slum people couldn't afford to buy tickets. So Hussain ji decided to make some videos for the people. They sold the video CDs.
Tarun : So you also have acted in porn movies?
Purva : he he kind of.
Tarun : Ok, continue.
Purva : ok so then Irfan sir told the men to move the buffaloes on a corner.
Then I was only in the frame. Irfan ji told me to wait. The transparent mask was wet and it became like a second skin on my face. 
We heard a train is coming. Irfan ji instructed me to dip into the water and stand out after counting 10. And then brush my short hair with my hand from front to back and slowly walk out from the water.
I dug into the water and came out after 10 seconds. And slowly walk out from the water. The train was almost 200 meters far but I knew the passengers could see us. I didn't look back but imaging the scene behind me. I got wet and My large clit started throbbing again. I slowly and seductively went to the camera. The camera was on a tripod and it was at the level of my pussy. I continued walking and walked over the camera. My throbbing clit flipped with the lens. And I crossed it and my Pussy hit the photographer's face.
Cut. Hussain ji, Irfan sir, all the troop members cheered up and clapped.
Then I again went to the Pond and rode on a Buffalo. The men helped me to ride by holding my ass and boobs. The song started, " Babu ji jara dhire chalo beejli khadi yaha beejli khari. One man slapped the Buffalo from behind and the Buffalo started moving out from the water. Sitting on a fat Buffalo was very difficult. My legs were fucking stretched like hell. My pussy was rubbing on the buffaloes back. I was dangling on this fat animal's back. My boobs were bouncing. I was scared. I could fall down on the ground anytime. Balancing on buffalo's back and syncing lips to the song was very difficult. I was about to fall. When a man rushes to me and holds me down. I again went to the water and rode on another Buffalo. The shot had been taken again. But I failed again. After three more takes I gave the perfect take.
After the first two lines I lifted one leg and sat sideways. One troop member came and put me down. My boobs rubbed on his face and then on his chest. Cut.
Then I started dancing alone. And then with the troop in the background. And in one shot I was Pulling a Buffalo holding her rope in one hand and waving a stick in the other hand. Next I was dancing again and the troops were fondling me and roaming their hands all over my naked body.
At the end two men were thrusting their crotches from my back and front holding my shoulder and I was giggling and holding my under boobs and bouncing them with the music beat.
Tarun : ohh Purva I can't take it anymore. I've some pics. But I want to see the music video.
Purva: Then take me to Jabalpur.
Tarun lowered his boxer and called Purva to him. Purva stood up from her sofa and sat on Tarun's lap. His dick was poking her slit.
Tarun : What happened next?
Purva : Oh next I'll tell you in the afternoon. Now fuck me and quickly and then go to Sami's schools.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Back to back two update
Hope you will enjoy friends
Like Reply
Updates are soo good. Thanks for the updates
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply