Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Wonderful, waiting for next update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Highly erotic
Like Reply
Wonderful update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Ruby put her palms on Varun's chest to gain balance and moved her hips in a forward/backward motion. This was giving Varun extreme pleasure.
He had closed his eyes and was enjoying the pleasure. He moaned and said, "Bhabhiiii, this feels sooo good."
Ruby gave out a sexy smile and replied, "I know how to please my "Boss Baby"".
Varun opened his eyes and said, "Your who?"
Ruby smiled and without uttering a word answered his question. She flexed and contracted her pussy muscles to squeeze Varun's cock.
Varun got his answer that she was calling his cock "Boss Baby".
This threw him over the top. He immediately rolled over and dislodged his bhabhi. She fell on her back.
Varun placed a rough kiss on her lips and this time ran both his hands behind her so that his palms were holding her ass cheeks, while he was on top of her.
He roughly started squeezing her ass cheeks and with a grunt, entered her. Ruby gasped and squealed.
She got an immense orgasm and started shaking. Varun slowed down a bit to let his bhabhi's orgasm subside.
As soon as she calmed down, he started thrusting his cock deep into her very roughly. Ruby was letting out loud grunts with every thrust.
Varun started to get tensed and slowed down. He then started to cum in her pussy. Once he was done, he collapsed on her boobs.
Ruby started running her fingers through his hair, while he was catching his breath.
"Is my boss baby happy?" She asked.
Varun chuckled and took her right nipple roughly into his mouth and roughly sucked. Ruby showed mocked anger and said, "SSSSSS, slowly, baabaa"
She then looked at the clock. It was close to 9PM.
Ruby patted on Varun's ass cheek and said, "Okay..get up and go to your flat. Amit and the others would be here in an hour. If he sees us like this, he will have a heart attack and the boys would have to take him back right away to the hospital." She laughed at her own joke.
Varun laughed and raised his head. He slowly placed a kiss on her lips and said, "Thank you bhabhi. That was awesome." and got up.
Ruby slowly got up covering her nakedness with the blanket and said, "What was awesome?" acting all innocent.
Varun smiled and said, "You..know..bhabi..what we just did."
"What did we just do, Varun?" she asked.
"Well...um...well. what we..um..nothing" he replied.
"Yess..nothing", she said loudly smiling, "We did not do anything" and winked at Varun.
He got the picture and said, "Okay, bhabhi. I will leave now. The movie was very good."
This brought a chuckle out of Ruby. She waved at him and started walking towards her bath room.

====================================================================================

[Image: image.webp]
[Image: 1.webp]
[Image: 2.webp]
[Image: 3.webp]
[+] 4 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
Around 10:15, the door bell rang and Ruby ran towards it and opened the door. Amit was all smiles when he saw Ruby. He had his shoulder around Rahul and Rahul was almost lifting him all by himself. He said, "Hi bhabhi" and Ruby smiled and stepped aside.
Sid walked behind them and was carrying a large box. It looked heavy. He was also talking on his mobile. "Come quickly, there is a lot of stuff to carry", he said to the person on the phone.
Sid carried the box into the bed room. Rahul made Amit lay down on the couch. Rahul and Sid walked out and Ruby came and sat on the floor next to Amit and started running her fingers through his hair.
"How are you feeling now?" She asked.
Amit smiled and said, "Still in a bit of pain. They have given me heavy pain killers, so that is helping. Half of the time I was unconscious."
A few minutes later all there devars showed up carrying heavy boxes.
They all walked into the bed room and Ruby could hear metal noises. She noticed that Amit could barely keep his eyes open.
After half hour, Sid walked out and said, "Amit bhayya. it is ready. You can sleep in the bedroom now."
Amit was unconscious by then. Rahul and Varun walked out and Rahul told Ruby, "Bhabhi, we will carry bhayya into the bed room. The doctors gave us some equipment to attach to your bed so that Amit bhayya's leg can be suspended with counter weights and his head can be steady."
Saying this, he and Sid carried Amit into the bedroom. Ruby stood up and Varun stayed at the bedroom door watching Rahul and Sid work.
A couple of minutes later, Sid said, "You can come in now bhabhi."
Ruby walked in a was pleasantly surprised to see her marital bed transformed into a hospital bed.
Rahul and Sid attached a metal bar to one side of the bed and another plastic one in the middle. This was to hold Amit so that he always lie on his back facing the ceiling. There were some plastic cage like item at the headrest. Ruby figured that one is to hold Amit's head up straight in one position.
The duo had to move the bed from the wall towards the center of the room leaving some room between the wall and the headrest.
Amit's leg was hanging from the counter weights.
He looked comfortable and Ruby was satisfied.
She saw some medicine boxes on the night stand which is on the right side of the bed.
Sid called Ruby towards that night stand and started explaining her about the medication for Amit bhayya.
Rahul sat on the stool on the left side of Amit's bed to talk to him as Amit was lying on the left side of the bed.
Amit was still a bit drowsy and could not understand what Rahul was saying. Rahul was trying to tell him that he should be fine now and that he should get some rest.
Varun was still standing at the bedroom door watching all this.
A few minutes later, Rahul said, "Okay, bhabhi. We will leave now. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need anything."
Ruby smiled and thanked them.
Sid and Rahul started walking and went past Varun into the hall. They looked very tired and were ready to crash.
Sid said, "Let us go Varun", when he heard Amit call Varun's name.
Varun turned and saw Amit trying to signal at him to come into the bed room.
Varun turned towards Sid and said, "You guys look very tired. Go ahead and I will join you in a bit." and walked into the bed room.
Ruby was still standing on the right side of the bed at the space between the wall and the headrest looking at the medicines. As Amit's head is placed in such a way that he has to stare at the ceiling, he could hear Ruby talk but not see her.
Varun walked in and smiled at Amit.
He sat on the stool which is on the left side of the bed. He turned towards the wall so that he could stretch his legs in the seated position and also hold Amit's left hand in his left hand.
He jovially asked Amit, "Did the pathaka nurse come back in the morning again, bhayya? I knew you were staring at her..you know what." which brought a chuckle on Amit's face.
He said, "Aw..don't make me laugh Varun. My jaw hurts."
Ruby smiled and was watching them.
Varun asked Amit, "Seriously bhayya, all the while she was there she could not take her eyes off you. I had to fight with other nurses to come look after you but that one did not need any invitation. She preferred spending time with you. All other patients she was supposed to take care of were dying one by one, as she ignored them and stopped attending them. Did you know that?"
Amit started laughing. "You are one funny guy, Varun." he said.
"Funny? You think this is funny? A lot of people died because of you bhayya. Because you are so handsome and the nurse could not focus on any other patients. See bhayya, "looks could indeed kill".
Your good looks killed so many other patients." He said laughing.
In a whispering tone, still loud enough for Ruby to hear him, Varun said, "Oh..sorry bhayya, I was not supposed to let Bhabhi know. I will talk slowly."
Amit was tearing up with laughter and so was Ruby. Amit slowly started to get a serious look on his face and said, "Thanks Varun. Your naughty jokes were the ones that got me going, not all these medicines. I heard the doctors say that you had brought me to the hospital right on time and any delay could have been dangerous. So, thank you so much. You saved my life." He said.
"Varun felt a bit uncomfortable and said, "Whaat bhayya, you and your senty dialogues. It is all good. Anybody else would have done the same thing."
Amit interrupted him and said, "No Varun, I don't believe that any other person would have done what you had done. You really saved my life."
"I told Ruby to give you special treatment. Hope she did. Did she cook anything special for you?" He asked.
Varun stole glances with Ruby and replied, "Yes bhayya, she did." and Ruby was smiling and blushing while staring down at the medicines.
Amit continued in a very serious tone, "If you are in need of something..any..thing, do not hesitate to ask me. I will make sure you get it." "Any..thing, Varun. Just ask me."
"If I am not around, you can ask Ruby." He said staring at the ceiling.
Varun said, "Sure Bhayya, I will." Ruby turned around and looked at him and Varun made a smooching gesture with his lips and with his eyes pointed at his cock to Ruby.
Ruby gave out a sexy smile.
Varun continued to make small talk with Amit.
"Amit bhayya, how long did the doctors say it will take for the wounds to heal?"
"Amit replied, "At least two weeks. After that, I can start walking with the help of a walking stick."
Varun felt something touching his legs and with a sudden jerk jumped a bit. He was surprised to see Ruby on her knees at his legs. She had crawled her way towards Varun in the space between the wall and the bed's headrest.
Amit asked, "What happened, Varun?"
Varun said, "Nothing bhayya..nothing."
Amit continued, "I will take two weeks off from work and after that I will have to start working."
Varun was listening to this while staring at Ruby. She placed a finger on her lips to signal "Sshhhh"
and proceeded to part Varun's legs and settled between them. She slowly started to unzip his pants with a sexy smile.
Varun could not believe what he was seeing.
Amit went on, "There would be a lot of work piled up for two weeks. I am sure some of it will be handled by my colleagues but I will have to put in double the effort to make up for the lost time."
Ruby fished Varun's boss baby out along with his balls. She planted a kiss on the cock head with a naughty smile on her lips. It is the kind of smile you see when someone is trying to do something while enjoying the pleasure of the risk of getting caught.
In one swift motion, she took the entire head into her mouth. Varun was in heaven.
He was having trouble listening t what Amit was saying.
He came back to earth when Amit asked him a questions, "What do you think Varun?"
Varun stuttered, "A.a.a.a.about what bhayya?"
"About what? Are you even listening to what I am saying? I would have to single handedly take care of the Bangalore office and work there. It will be hard for Ruby. She would have to manage without me for weeks together."
"She might need a lot for help from you." Amit said.
Varun responded, "Sure bhayya, I will help her whenever she needs it." looking into her eyes.
Amit said, "You would have to make some special dishes for Varun and treat him very well if you want his help Ruby baby. Understood?"
Ruby quickly realized the question was for her and so crawled back to the other side of the bed and stood up saying, "Of course Amit, Varun will get "Special treatment" from me."
"Did you hear that Varun? You will always get special treatment from Ruby." Amit said.
Varun with his cock out only could manage to say, "Yes, thanks".
Amit then asked him, "Which year are you in?"
Varun responded, "Third year, "Bhay.." and could not finish his sentence as Ruby took his cock into her mouth again and started sucking it putting more and more pressure with her lips.
Amit asked, "Are you okay, Varun?" Varun said, "Y..yes bhayya. Just a little tired."
After a couple of minutes he could not hold it any longer and came in Ruby's mouth. She did not have time to swallow it and so she cleaned it with her pallu, crawled back and stood up on the other side of the bed.
Varun quickly put his cock back in his pants and stood up. He said, "okay bhayya, I will get going then. Good night!"
Amit said, "Good night"
Ruby said, "Amit, let me see him out , close the door and come back." Saying this, she followed Varun into the hall.
Varun quickly took her into his arms and gave her a wet kiss on her lips.
She kissed him back.
Slowly she said, "Wait" and moved towards the DVD player, ejected the DVD and gave it to him.

Varun smiled and took it from her.
He squeezed her ask over her saree once and stepped out the door.

[Image: 10.webp]
[Image: 11.webp]
[Image: 11a.webp]
[Image: 12.webp]
[+] 7 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
Top sexy update.
[+] 1 user Likes vishuvanathan's post
Like Reply
Amaaazzzinggggg
Like Reply
Cheating in presence of husband. She started as naive and innocent with Chotu and now gone many levels ahead.
Like Reply
Hot update. Ruby sure likes it.
Like Reply
superb
Like Reply
Love the sneaky adventures.. Hoping to see more of it in the coming days.. ;) awesome writing, bro..
Like Reply
Amazing.....Keep updating...
Like Reply
Fabulous update
Like Reply
Superbbb
Like Reply
The next couple of weeks were pretty uneventful. Amit used to be out cold during the day and used to be up during the night. Varun did not get a chance to find Ruby alone to have his "Boss Baby" pampered. Whenever he tried to come to Ruby's flat with some excuse, Sid used to tag along.
After the second week, Amit started feeling better and started to walk with the help of a walking stick. He was told by the doctors to have long morning walks and hearing this news, Varun was happy that Ruby will be left all alone in the morning for him to "take" her.
But unfortunately for him, since Amit enjoys his company so much, he wanted Varun to accompany him on those long morning walks. Varun hated walking and this made it worse. But he still had to force a smile on his face and say, "Sure Bhayya, I would love to go on walks with you." when he was asked.
One day when Amit and Varun were on their morning walk, Amit noticed that Varun was extra quite. He asked if everything was okay. Varun replied, "My grand mom passed away last night bhayya."
Amit said, "I am sorry, Varun. I did not know you were very close to her."
Varun looked at Amit and said, "Close? to that old cow? No way bhayya."
Amit started laughing and asked, "Then why the face?"
Varun said, "She is an old cow but a wealthy one. She hated my parents and me. Now the issue is whom she left all her wealth to. Legally it should be my dad's, but my dad's cousins are in and were very close to her."
Amit said, "If the wealth belongs to your grandpa, then I don't think she can just give it away to someone else. It should be your dad getting all the cheddar."
"That is the problem bhayya. My dad does not pay much attention to things like this and my mom cannot get anything done without help." Varun said.
Amit stopped and in a serious tone said, "Varun, My cousin has a law firm. He has many connections. I will talk to him and get you all the legal advice and help you would need. You should fight for your right.
At least I will feel better that I was able to repay your kindness." He said.
Varun asked, "You think I should, bhayya?"
Amit said, "Absolutely. You are the man of the house now Varun."
"But my studies" Varun hesitated." Amit replied, "You can always continue your studies Varun. This is an opportunity you cannot take lightly."
Varun said, "Thanks bhayya. I was in two minds since she passed away. I will leave for my village this evening. Thanks again."
Before he left for the train station, he stopped by Ruby's flat and told her about his journey and that he will be away for a while until the court decides on things.
Ruby was sad to see him go but wished him luck. As soon as Amit walked into the bath room, Varun and Ruby ran towards each other and locked their lips in a wild, wet kiss. They did not part until they heard the bathroom door open.
Rahul and Sid dropped their friend at the train station and were bummed out that there would be just the two of them for a while.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Amit's work from home starting and the boys getting busy with their studies and assignments, Ruby started to settle down into her normal and natural routine. Cooking, cleaning and taking care of Amit.
One afternoon, Amit called Ruby from the hall. "Ruby, Ruby, come here quickly!"
Ruby was washing clothes in the bath room and freaked out hearing this and ran into the hall asking, "What..what happened? Are you okay?"
Amit was smiling and replied, "Okay? I am double okay. One of my bosses quit and I heard they are considering a few folks for his replacement and I am one of them."
Ruby said, "So a promotion?"
"Yes, a promotion, but some more work as well as some more travelling. It is the Bangalore branch." He said.
Ruby sighed but forced a smile and said, "That is great news." She slowly walked into the bedroom and closed the door. With Varun gone and Amit starting to travel again, she would be bored. She was so disappointed but felt happy for Amit seeing him very excited.
A few days after this happened, on an afternoon, Ruby was cooking and the door bell rang. She opened the door and the mail man delivered a big package with a lot of documents and a smaller package with some box in it. He had them signed and walked away.
Ruby waited till Amit came out of the bath room and showed him the documents. He immediately kissed her and said, "They selected me Ruby. I was informed of this yesterday. I wanted the papers to arrive to surprise you."
Ruby congratulated him and asked, "Does that mean..."
"Yes silly, I would have to go to Bangalore for a few weeks to set things straight and then probably once a month for a week, I guess." He replied.
Ruby smiled but kept silent.
Amit noticed this and said, "Sorry Ruby. I know Varun is also away and you will feel bored without me."
"Look on the bright side, you have two more devars who can keep you company."
Ruby just smiled and said, "Okay, when do you have to leave?" and Amit replied, "Day after tomorrow."
That evening, Amit invited the boys for dinner and told them the news. Sid and Rahul acted as if they felt very sorry for Ruby but are happy for Amit."
"You guys have to keep her company, Okay?" He said and the boys nodded their heads.
"Okay, you guys finish dinner, I will have to log in for a bit and then go to sleep, good night" and walked into his bedroom.
"Sid looked at Ruby and said, "Don't worry bhabhi, we will take you to movies and parks and shopping and all other fun places every day."
Ruby was still in a foul mood. She just replied, "hmm"
Rahul noticed this and said, "Come on bhabhi, cheer up. I am sure Sid will keep his word."
Ruby raised her eye brow and asked, "Only Sid?. How about you? Going somewhere?"
"No bhabhi, I am having issues in one of my courses. I will end up spending more and more time at the university working on the project than at home. Sid doesn't have that course, so you will have to put up with his stupidity." Rahul said jokingly.
Ruby turned towards Sid and asked, "So where did you say, you will take me to every day, Sid?" Ruby started getting into a good mood with this conversation.
Sid laughed and said, "All the fun places, bhabhi. I promise, you will not miss bhayya."
"Thanks Sid" she replied a bit emotionally.
The boys finished dinner and left.
Amit was asleep by the time Ruby walked into the bedroom. She slept on the couch.
The next morning, Amit started to get ready. Ruby asked, "What are you getting ready for?"
Amit replied, "Sorry, I forgot to tell you, I need to go into the office this morning for a few hours. I will be back by 2PM."
An hour after Amit left, the door bell rang and Ruby opened it to find Sid. He said, "There you go bhabhi and thanks for your help." handing a 2000 rupee bill to her.
Ruby smiled and took it and asked him to come in. Sid walked in and sat on the couch.
Ruby asked, "Coffee?" and Sid said, "Sure"
Ruby walked into the kitchen and Sid walked in after her. He stood leaning against the counter top making small talk with her while she prepared coffee.
He asked, "When is Bhayya leaving for Bangalore?"
He noticed the smile disappear from Ruby's face as soon as she heard that question. She replied, "Tomorrow."
Sid slowly walked close to her and said, "Bhabhi, I promise I will not let you feel bored."
Ruby just nodded and said, "Hmmm"
Sid acted all offended and said, "What, you think I can't keep you entertained? You wait and see bhabhi. You will long for more. You will not want this to end, I promise."
Ruby chuckled and said, "Okay, baabaa. Here, take your coffee."
Sid asked, "What time is his train?" Ruby replied, "6PM"
"So he will leave at 4 to beat the traffic? Okay" He said
"Be ready by 5PM, bhabhi. I will treat you to a movie and dinner." Sid said.
Ruby replied, "Okay" and smiled.
Sid handed the empty cup to her and walked out the door.

The next day, Amit seemed very happy and bubbly. He was whistling while getting ready.
Ruby was amused and happy seeing him this happy. She asked him, "What puts you in such a fine mood?"
Amit said, "I am getting out of the house after a long time and that too to Bangalore, my favorite city."
Ruby was packing his stuff in the suitcase and asked, "What is so special about Bangalore that you won't find in other cities like Mumbai and Delhi?"
"Hospitality" He replied.
"What?" Ruby responded.
"The people are more friendly in Bangalore. Everything is nicer there, starting from the train station." He said.
As soon as he mentioned the Bangalore train station, Ruby remembered the pictures Sid showed her. One of them showed the Bangalore train station sign in the background. She then remembered what kind of services Amit was getting from the ladies there.
She did not turn but was still faced away from Amit and asked, "Nicer train station?"
Amit replied, "Yes baby, the train station is nice, the people are very very friendly, there are parks and motels very close to the train station so that you don't have to travel far. You can find anything and everything there without having to have to go on longer drives which is the case in Mumbai."
Ruby has that picture in mind and was trying to picture what Amit was saying.
She imagined, "So he gets out of the train station, which is nice. Then walks out and looks for a good looking lady or a prostitute who is very friendly. Once he makes a deal with her, he does not have to drive or take taxi and go looking for the motels to take care of the "business" since very nice motels are close by. "
It all started to make sense to Ruby. She did think about the scenario for a bit.
A few minutes later she was surprised to realize that instead of feeling very sad that her husband is back to his old habits, she was feeling a tingling sensation in her stomach. The sensation of adventure. She could not explain it to herself.
She was feeling a sense of naughtiness with a sense of daring, rule breaking adventure.
She smiled to herself thinking about her adventures with Varun. Disappointment took over as soon as she realized Varun won't be back for a while.
She walked into the bedroom to get other stuff to pack and saw Amit's picture on the wall. She stared at it for almost a minute. A million thoughts were going through her head. She was never this confused in her life.
Finally, she got a smile on her face, she herself did not know why. The smile immediately was replaced by a very dull look on her face. She walked out of the bed room, slowly approached Amit and planted a soft kiss on his forehead and said, "I hope you will have a lot of fun in Bangalore, Amit." She had the same dull look on her face. It was almost like an expression less look.
Amit looked at her and replied, "Of course I will Ruby, baby. I will."
At around 3:45PM Amit said, "Okay baby, it is time." and called Sid on his mobile.
Sid showed up and Amit started walking slowly towards the elevator door with the help of his walking stick. Sid was carrying his heavy suitcase and handbag. Ruby walked behind them with Amit's laptop bag, still with the same dull look.
They reached the gate and Sid ran across the road towards a taxi and spoke to him and came back. The taxi pulled in front of their gate and Sid starting putting the luggage in the trunk.
Amit hugged Ruby and said, "Take care baby. Let Sid know if you need anything."
Ruby with the same dull face said, "Have a safe trip and hope you will have fun there." Amit could not help but notice that she said, "Have fun" twice. But did not pay any attention and got into the taxi.
As soon as the taxi disappeared around the corner, Ruby turned around and started walking towards the elevator. Sid followed her and got into the elevator with her.
He said, "Okay, bhabhi, be ready by 6PM. I will come pick you up and we will go to the movies."
Ruby said in a low tone, "No Sid, I am not in the mood. I would like to be alone."
Sid was surprised. He asked, "What happened, You were okay yesterday. What happened today? I already have bought the tickets."
Ruby refused to say anything else. She got off the elevator and walked into her flat and closed the door.
Not knowing what to do, Sid just walked back to his flat and closed the door.

Ruby walked into her bed room and was about to change when her eyes fell on Amit's picture. She recollected what he said about Bangalore. Ruby did not feel sad, strangely she felt a tingling sensation all over her body. Something you can get rid of only by running or jumping or with a lot of physical activity.
She slowly picked up her phone and called Sid.
Sid answered, "Hello bhabhi, I.."
Ruby did not let him finish his sentence.
She said, "Pick me up at 6:30PM" and hung up.
Sid was confused but was happy.
He showed up at 6:30PM sharp and was happy to see Ruby dressed in a body hugging chudidar. It made her curves obvious and Sid felt very happy.

She got on the back of his bike and hugged him from behind. Her soft boobs were touching his back and he expected nothing less. He was very happy.
They reached the theater by 7PM only to find it was over crowded. People were pushing each other for tickets.
Ruby said, "Oh god. Look at this crowd. Good thing you have the tickets."
Sid turned towards her and said, "About that bhabhi..."
"What?" she asked with a surprised look, "You don't have the tickets?"
"No bhabhi, I lied to convince you to come to the movies." Sid admitted.
"Great", Ruby said in frustration throwing her hands in the air, "Now how are we going to get in?"
Sid did not know what to do or say. He said, "Sorry bhabhi. I guess we will have to come back some other day." and started walking towards his bike.
Ruby was frustrated and was looking around and noticed a couple of teenage boys. She told Sid, "Wait here" and started walking towards the teenagers.
Sid was surprised but just stood there.
Sid noticed that his bhabhi tied the dupatta to her waist and walked in a sexy way. Without her dupatta, her boobs were protruding in her tight chudidar. All men were ogling at her.
She approached the teenagers and started saying something. Sid could not hear that. The boys were staring straight at her boobs. One of the boys nodded his head signaling a no. Ruby smiled and was about to turn but tripped and had to hug one of the boys for support. This time all men including Sid were jealous of that kid. Sid was pretty sure that her boobs would have touched his chest.
"Lucky, bugger", Sid thought.
Ruby almost ran back to Sid.
Sid asked, "What was all that about, bhabhi?.."
Instead of answering him she walked past him towards the theater saying, "Come..come, I will explain later."
Sid just followed her. As soon as they reached the entrance of the theater hall, Ruby miraculously produced two tickets and handed them over to the ticket collector at the entrance. He looked at her and Sid for a bit and tore the tickets into two halves and handed the second half with the seating information back to Ruby.
She walked into the theater and Sid followed her.
Sid tried talking to her but she kept saying "Shhhh"
Ruby was never this excited. She was shaking. She felt very alive and was all smiles.
She told Sid to get some popcorn and drinks. She needed some time to calm down.
Sid came back after a few minutes. The movie had already begun.
Ruby was trying to watch the movie with utmost attention. Sid thought it is not the right time to ask her how in the name of god did she get those tickets.
To his surprise, Ruby, while staring at the screen said, "I stole them"
Sid said, "Excuse me?"
Ruby turned towards him and said, "I stole them from those boys." and winked at him.
"Huh", is all Sid could manage to say.
"Shhh" Ruby said pointing at the screen.
They enjoyed the movie and started driving back. Ruby yelled with excitement from the back of the bike, as it was very windy and Sid was driving very fast, "I noticed that one of the boys had those tickets in the back pocket of his jeans. They were sticking out. I approached them and made sure they were noticing my..um..you know, and they did.
I tripped on purposed and had to hug the boy and stole the tickets while picking myself up."
She was giggling like a little girl.
Sid was truly impressed. He said, "Bhabhi, you are very dangerous. I did not know this side of you until now. I have to be very careful around you from now on."
Ruby yelled, "I myself didn't know this side of myself until now."
They both started laughing hilariously, all the way back home.
Ruby said, "Thank you ,Sid. Good night" and walked into her flat and closed the door.
The next day, Sid had to go to the university early in the morning and so left with Rahul.
He got a call from Ruby around 3PM.

"Where are you?" She asked with a lot of excitement in her voice.
"At the university, bhabhi. What's up?" Sid responded.
Ruby sounded disappointed and said, "ohh. okay, bye" and hung up.
Sid continued his work until 6PM and said good bye to Rahul and started driving back home. Rahul had to spend more time there and was planning on going back home sometime around midnight.

Sid stopped mid way and called Ruby. She answered, "Hello"
Sid said, "Hi bhabhi, I am on my way back home. Do you need anything?"
Sid could notice the excitement again in Ruby's voice. She asked, "You mean you don't have to study anymore tonight?"
"Y..yes, bhabhi, why?" Sid asked with a lot of confusion.
Ruby said, "I was wondering if we can go out tonight."
"Another movie?" Sid asked.
"No re..not to the movies. It is boring there." she replied.

Sid asked, "Then where do you want to go?"
Ruby replied with a hint of frustration in her voice, "I don't know. You tell me."
"You were the one who said there are so many fun places that you will take me to. So what are you asking me for?"
Sid remembered what he said. He got a smile on his face.
He said, "Apart from the movies, all the fun places I know are for boys my age. They are not appropriate for women like you."
Ruby showed mocked anger and said, "Are you calling me an old lady?"
Sid realized his mistake and said, "I meant, all those places are not appropriate for girls like you."
Ruby said, "Hmm"
Sid trying to be funny said, "Those places are not appropriate for chicks like you, babes like you, bombs like you"
Ruby laughed and so did Sid.
"How can you decide if those places are not appropriate for me? Stealing tickets was not appropriate for me, but I still did it?" she reasoned.
Sid tried convincing her, "But bhabhi.."
"No more buts, you are coming home at 7PM and you are picking me up. That is all" she was adamant.
Sid did not know what to say. He said, "Okay" and hung up.

He rang the door bell exactly at 7PM. Ruby opened the door with a nice saree. She was looking very pretty.
Sid said, "I cannot take you with you dressed like this, bhabhi"
Ruby asked, "Why not?"
Sid said, "Please bhabhi, you have to listen to me. Let me pick the clothes for you." and walked into her bed room.
A few minutes later, he came back with a few of Amit's clothes. Pants, a very loose shirt and long wind jacket.
All those loose clothes were to hide Ruby's curves and figure.
Ruby said, "I am not wearing those. Yuck"
Sid replied, "Wear these or we are not going."
Ruby grabbed those from him angrily and said, "Fine!" and walked into her bed room.

A few minutes later she came back out. Sid could not hold his laughter.
He said, "We are missing something here. He looked around and found a cap and shades. He made her tuck her hair under the cap and made her wear the cooling glasses.
With the long wind jacket, she looked like an old man. Satisfied, Sid said, "Okay, let us go"
They drove for almost an hour and Ruby thought they were in the outskirts of Mumbai. Sid got off the main road and started driving through those un paved and bumpy roads.
After almost another half hour, they reached a rundown area where even the street lights were not working.
Sid parked at a shady area and asked Ruby to follow him. She did.
They had to walk through some field and reached a big building. They had to walk around it and it started to look like a movie theater. Ruby hissed.."All this for another movie?"
Sid said, "Patience my dear bhabhi..patience."
"And please don't talk. No one should know you are a woman." He warned.
"Why not?" she asked.
"You will know in a bit." He said and asked her to stand at the gate.
Sid walked in and bought two tickets and came back to her. He said, "Please keep your head low and try not to talk."
He walked towards the theater entrance and there was no person to collect the tickets.
They just walked in and Ruby realized that the movie was already going on.
She said, "Looks like we missed the beginning."
Sid said, "Shhh, bhabi shhh"
There were barely 10 people in the theater. Ruby though it could be a very boring movie.
It was very dark inside the theater and it took them a few seconds to get used to the darkness.
They slowly walked and found a place to sit.
The boring movie continued for a while.
Ruby was not very amused but did not show any frustration. She was glad that she got out of the house and the suspense is keeping her amused.
Almost 20 minutes later, a man entered the hall with a torch light in his hand and started flashing the light at each and every occupant of the theater, including Sid and Ruby. Sid told her to keep her head down.

After a few minutes, he flashed the light at the projector room a couple of times and walked out.
A few seconds later, Ruby could feel that something changed. It was not the same movie. The movie has changed.
It was some old European movie.
A couple walked into a mansion and the wife was a little scared. The husband or may be the boy friend, was telling her it is okay. As soon as they entered the mansion, they were greeted by a hot lady. She welcomed them and showed them into a room, It was dark and the wife realized after her eyes got used to the dark that there were many people in that room, all naked. It is really hard to tell who is having sex with whom.
The wife gets scared and gets close to the husband/boyfriend. The boyfriend was clearly enjoying the orgy show and was smiling.
He leads her to the center of the room crossing all those naked people. Then all of a sudden a busty naked lady gets hold of the boyfriend and pulls him towards her.
Before the wife could realize what is happening, the guy she was with, disappears into the crowd. She was left all alone. Everywhere she looks there were naked people having sex in various positions. This freaks her out and she tries to move to the other end of the room trying to avoid bumping into all the naked people.
Ruby could not take her eyes off the screen. Somehow she could relate herself to the scared lady on the screen.
A few seconds later, a couple of pairs of arms emerge and pull the lady down onto the floor. She tries to struggle and push those hands away but they were too strong.
They start to rip the dress she was wearing slowly and start to expose her bit by bit.

A few seconds later she is completely naked. A heavy built naked guy proceeds to assault her. She starts to yell but to no avail. He manages to get on top of her and spreads her legs and starts to penetrate her.

Ruby was brought back to earth by the sound of whistles. Someone was blowing whistles very loudly.

Sid said, "It is our cue Bhabhi..we need to get out of here, now. Follow me."
Sid started running towards the other end of the theater and Ruby ran behind him.
Before she exited the theater, she turned around and noticed a few men in security officer uniform running into the theater from the other end.
She noticed that there were other men running in the same direction as Sid and She.
As soon as they reached their bike, She yelled, "Sid, what the hell was that about?"
Before Sid could tell her to shut up, a bunch of guys realized that she was a woman and so stopped in their steps and started to stare at her.
Sid yelled, "Shit..shit..get on the bike bhabhi. Quickly." starting the bike.
Someone from the group of men yelled, "Bhabhi?

Ruby got on the bike with Sid and they drove off. A few minutes later they realized they were being followed, or rather chased by many other bikes.
Ruby was scared to death.
Sid was driving as fast as he could to get out of the outer skirts of Mumbai.
Some of those men were yelling and whistling at them while chasing them.
As soon as they entered the regular roads of the city, Sid showed some signs of relaxation. Ruby figured it is because there are security officermen at quite a few spots and that the men chasing them cannot harm them anymore.
Before she could relax, she realized some of the men chasing them have caught up with them and were driving parallel to them.
It seems they have taken other short cuts Sid was not aware of. As they drove, Ruby realized that the street lights within the city limits were much better and that there were security officer men patrolling everywhere.

This made Ruby feel safe. As soon as she realized they were very close to their apartments, she took her cap off and wiggled her head to let her long hair flow freely. She then took her shades off a unbuttoned the top few buttons of the wind coat and slid it down a bit.
This was revealing that it had been a young and sexy lady among them all along.
She heard one of those guys say, "Shit, what a babe, yaar. How did we let this maal go?"
Sid realized the situation and stopped at a cafe near their apartment complex. Normally there would be a lot of people at any given time of the day as there would be a lot of stalls like chat bhadaar and other hawkers.
The men chasing them had to drive off but not before one of them yelled, "We will get you next time, sexy."
Sid and Ruby waited there for a few minutes and then slowly drove to their apartments.
Ruby thanked Sid for everything and ran into her flat and closed her door.
[+] 7 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
Wow super bro story telling is awesome
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Interesting update.
Like Reply
Lovely
Like Reply
very good.. new thrilll
Like Reply
Super update