Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
(03-03-2022, 03:20 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Chottu is leading at this list... Lucky Fellow. Dhika more enjoys in teasing game with boys. Because she thinks it is comfortable and safe to her. That’s why boys are at the top of this list so far.

Actually I'm looking forward to Uncle's return. Dhika-Uncle Fest hasn’t started yet. I think he is the most likely person who has more chance to have her in this list. Because he lives next to her flat, and he is also a well-known person. So, He can take advantage the situations. I think Uncle’s entry would be make her more fun and comfortable than the boys. But I'm excited about how to you create a useful situation, I mean a chemistry between them to get their fest off to a good start. Waiting for that in your style.

There is another character in the story that you introduced before. John's new assistant, Mr.Leo. If he moves to near their flat for accommodation, he will definitely get the opportunity to taste dhika’s delicious dinner every day. If so, he also will be on this list. I'm curious about what kind of dishes Dikha gonna serving him. Waiting. . .

A small correction: 

Dhika is not teasing the boys because she thinks it is comfortable and safe to her.... Inturn, she is comfortable with them and hence it is so. She knows twins for a long time now and trusts them and hence accidental situations at first + naughty Bantu all along make her overcome her inhibitions.

She inturn tries to make Bobby talk more and be open and get out of his comfortable zone + always like to pull his leg... and Chotu...he just ends up repeaing the benifits still being the innocent of the all..

Good you remember Leo ;) 

Happy reading.... 

P.S. Uncle's sister is not well and so he will not return for a while  Angel
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

..........She quickly jerked forward and maximized her own video.... 

Dhika: noticing something..... oh my godd.... 

the boys saw her eyes getting tensed.... 

Then quickly she came back into straight position, minimized her video and went back to the twins video and gave Bantu a stern look.... all the while.. still not covering herself....

Dhika: Bantu.... why did you asked me to wear this lace bra.... she asked sternly.... there was no smile on her lips....

Bantu: uhhhh.. miss... I told you na... that my girl friends say that it feels good.... he answered honestly at what he has heard...

Dhika: hmmmm....

Dhika: okay boys, we shall close the session for today and I will see you on Friday... see you...

She said the byes as quickly as she asked the question to Bantu and without even so much as a fake smile..... she disconnect the call... 

With the video cut... both twins looked into each others eyes.... Not knowing what happened all of a sudden, they looked confused.... Bobby as usual didn't know what do to... but Bantu immediately stood up, grabbed his car keys and rushed outside.... Bobby knew where he was going..... 

Meanwhile at the house.... Dhika closed the computer and with a plain face... moved towards the mirror to get a better look... which she didn't do while dressing...

She noticed the central tip of the lace bra was stitched in such a way that it looked pointing sharp outwards and around it the cloth patch was dark rose in color, contrast to the lite rose color all through the bra.....

It looked just like a nipple surrounded by an areola... and thats exactly what she thought she saw, when she looked in the video screen and she felt terrified at the thought of the boys thinking that it was her naked nipples which they saw.....

Even though it was not what it looked like....she felt very bad... she sat down on the bed and put her head inbetween her hands... many thoughts ran in her mind.... 

Them seeing her in her bra.... and she seeing their bulges were all just an accident at first and then an exciting teasing game for her...she felt very comfortable with them and only because of that she did all those... but now, this situation made her feel guilty....

Again Chotu was a different story.... he was such an innocent poor hearted kid.... she didn't feel any remorse with anything that happened between her and Chotu... Chotu was almost like a family to her... but with twins, it is different... they were her students...

The more she thought about it, the more she realized....she had no right feeling angry at Bantu...its not her character even.... He is just a sweet little fellow who liked her for who she is and how kind she is.... He merely suggested something out of likeness and she only did what she did, no one forced her into anything... 

It didn't clearly make sense to her as nothing wrong happened but still she felt terrible and disappointed at herself...

She felt like crying.....

[Image: 24cf14a62ad330eba9dca31b9992a108.jpg]

About two hours passed and it was around 5 PM...she awoke to a sound... she had slept unknown to herself..... Waking up, she noticed a couple of missed calls from Bobby.....

Ding Dong......

She quickly looked for the T shirt that she threw away but couldn't find it... but saw another loose T shirt lying around... she wore it quickly and tip toed to check who it was....

To her surprise......It was Bantu.......

Dhika opened the door and gave him a faint smile...

Dhika: Hey dear...she said quietly....

Bantu: miss...may I come in.. he asked politely and little worried.... 

Dhika pulled him in and gave him a deep hug........

Bantu, feeling more confused, just patted her back.... it was more than a minute when she released him... 

Bantu: miss....why are you crying....

Dhika: wiping her little tears... am sorry for showing my anger dear...its..... its just not me...

Bantu: its okay miss....but what happened....

Dhika: I just thought something wrong and felt angry quickly.... 

Bantu too thought she got angry because they saw her nipples....

Bantu: sorry miss... I know why you got angry... he put his head down...

Dhika: snorting a laugh while rubbing her eyes... no no dear.... its not what you think at all..... look......

To his utter surprise.... she pulled her loose T shirt forward and made him peek into her T shirt... Bantu noticed what she was showing... it was just how the cloth stitch looked and not her nipples... he felt a little sad..

Dhika: realizing how she is showing her bra to him.... oops... hehe... she bit her tongue and left her T shirt back but it hung loosely... top part of her transparent portion of one bra cup was still visible....

Bantu: hehe...am not complaining miss... 

Dhika: aii.. hehe..I know you won't

Bantu: miss... but why you got angry... what if it was really nipples too...

Dhika was surprised that he would even ask it....

Dhika: quietly.... how can you ask like that dear... I am your teacher... you cannot see me like that...

Bantu: threading carefully now.... I know miss... but I am also your friend.... and it would have been just an accident... 

Dhika: I know...

Bantu: miss.. again, why did you became like that ?

Dhika: I got afraid....even if it would have been accidental...what if someone comes to know... what will happen to me....

Bantu: miss... how will anyone else come to know....

Dhika: hmmmm she put her head down...

Bantu: miss... you don't trust us ?

Dhika: I do dear... but still...

Bantu: miss... you are our closest friend... we would never harm your name.... he bore a sad face...

Dhika:I know dear... smiling a little.. 

Bantu: I trust you so much miss... If fact, Bobby and I even discussed that only you should accompany us to Swiss if we win...

Hearing that, she felt very honored and hugged him again... 

In the back of her mind... she thought how can she accompany them... not alone, I am not that mature to handle myself and them.. she remembered how she always felt dependent on John, which she even liked.....

Anyway, she just pushed those thoughts away for now and released the hug....

Dhika: thank you dear... I will never get angry again towards you guys,.... I am so sorry...

Bantu: teasing a little... even if we see your nipples...

Dhika: Snorted another laugh while wiping her tears away.... aiiiii... you are never seeing them... she pulled her tongue out...

Bantu: uhnnnnn...... he put a puppy face...

Giggling, Dhika hit him lightly in his chest.... . Bantu went and sat on the sofa...

Before sitting with him....she bent down to pick up something that was lying on th floor.....

When she did, the already loose T shirt fell open like a mouth, displaying two hanging wonders.... with a little cleavage.....

Bantu's eyes shined looking at them...

Dhika: getting up suddenly.... oi... how much you will see... and everytime you look it like you are seeing a candy.... 

Bantu: hehe... miss... 

Dhika: what...tell me sir....

Bantu: miss... just that the rose color was so matching against your skin tone and it looked so intoxicating when you bent down....  he bit his tongue...

Dhika noticed Bantu starting to get a little bulge in his short... she saw and blushed a little..

Dhika: hehe... how much you are observing within seconds..... but you have already seen be fully in this bra...  without even T shirt... why is this intoxicating?..(she felt curious....)

Bantu: uhnn......miss... you show me one more time like that and I will answer... he teased.... he didn't think she would do it.... 

Dhika: aiiiiii.. (no)

she wanted to say no but she felt little curious...and a bit excited... these were all new to her... 

Feeling a bit shy... she stood up slowly... blushed and looked into his eyes...... just for a second

As soon as she stood up.... she noticed the bulge raising... 

[b] Blushing, she bent down very close to him to pick to paper from the ground...... she lingered for a few seconds bent just enough to raise her eyes from that position to look at his crotch........ as soon as she saw it.... it twitched... like saying hi... [/b]

She turned pink looking at it.... quickly stood up and sat before him....Bantu saw her looking at his cock....and the twitching and she blushing.....

Bantu: miss.... it was ... it was intoxicating... 

Dhika: hehe... what is that donkey ? she covered her arms across the chest feeling shy...

Bantu: miss......uhnnn.... how do I explain..... getting a bit bold,he continued.... miss, its like when you saw my cock now... and when it twitched at you, hidden in my shorts... seeing it, you blushed... that is an intoxicating feeling... its like something hidden is always more sexy than something that is open and visible.... it would not be this exciting at all, if we see naked boobs at first itself ... 

Dhika's eyes widened hearing the word cock first time with these fellows... she felt extremely shy getting caught and hearing naked boob and all from him....

Dhika: aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... what and all you are saying....naughty fellow..... she hit him with the pillow...

Dhika is starting to understand that Bantu is not an innocent like Chotu or Bobby, but an expert in many things... she felt shy thinking about it....

Bantu: miss... what I said is true.. you felt it or not.....

Dhika: feeling very shy....  she put her head down and smiled blushingly... 

While her head was down... she really really wanted to look if his cock would twitch again.. but felt very shy and had a fear of getting caught again...

But mustering all the courage she can...she slowly peeked at his tent from the corner of her eyes... hoping not to get caught...

But Bantu saw......

He also noticed she couldn't see his crotch properly from her angle... 

With her wanting to see it... he got more bold... he jerked his sitting position a little closer to her and used his hands to adjust his shorts a little with her seeing him...

Now with much closer to her and in the newly adjusted shorts position..... his cock made a majestic tent which pointed straight at her.....

Realizing what he did.... she got wide eyed and blushing.. she hit him again.. but this time with hand on his thighs...

Dhika: aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... what are you doing... smiling wide, she asked him.... 

Bantu: miss.... miss... look... he knew was in control...

Dhika... feeling blushed at him openly asking her to look.... but she did look... as soon as she moved her eyes from his eyes to his crotch... the tent twitched.... she got wide eyed more and smiled wide mouth too... she also felt a twitch like similar feeling of tingle between her legs....

She was now very curious to know why and how it is happening.... she felt bold to ask him now.... last time she couldn't

Dhika: slowly... Bantuu.... why is ... it.... twitching....

Bantu: teasing her.... which miss... my cock ? he giggled silently

Dhika: feeling powerless.... she just blushed and nodded yes  slowly...

Bantu: miss.... its....its involuntary... like when something very very hot and sexy is around.... it twitches...he teased her... and like when we see something very exciting... it gets excited too and twitches....

Dhika: blushing more and smiling... you really think I'm very very hot and sexy ?

Bantu only meant in general but he felt excited when Dhika herself thought it was her he was referring to.... he also remembered that last time itself she asked the same question and he answered very mildly, but again she is asking if he thinks she is hot and sexy.... 

This time he is feeling more bold....

Bantu: yes.... you have a very very hot body miss... with a cute face, with cute thick lips.... you have a very slim body like I have said before but still you have very prominent breasts which look firm and majestic... you navel is so cute as a button on a flat stomach... and your bum... gosh.. its like a perfect apple shaped... really you have a very sexy body miss... 

Dhika noticed how openly Bantu is talking about her boobs and ass... and what was that... thick lips....

Dhika: But feeling drenched in compliments...and with her current state...... she blushed to pink and felt very very shy..... she peeked quickly at his cock once more and it twitched....she giggled...

Bantu: noticing it and feeling more bold... there is one more way to make it twitch... do you want to see miss ?

Dhika: giggling.. she looked at his cock again, but this time it didn't twitch.... she felt curious why and again on what he is telling one more way !

Bantu: keep looking miss....don't look away...

Dhika: Feeling shy to keep looking at it openly...hmmm no... she giggled...

Bantu: you want to see it twitch or no ? he teased

Dhika: really wanting for know... she blushed and smiled.... 

Bantu: then look at it miss.. it will only take a second...

This time Dhika looked at his crotch openly.... but still with her head a little down feeling shy... Banty sure did took his own time.... 

Dhika kept her eyes peeled on his cock inside his shorts.... shy but excited, thinking what he is going to do...

Very boldly... Bantu leaned forward..... and using his fore finger.... pulled the front of her T shirt out and peek down at her boobs covered by lace bra.....

Dhika saw the cock twitch..... twice.... 

Not only her eyes become wide... but also her mouth;...... smiling wide --  from looking at the cock twitch twice to realizing what Bantu just did.....

[Image: d3f9466deab87772cb38d13bca727f05.jpg]

Dhika: Banttttuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

Smiling and giggling, feeling shy on his peeking.. she took the pillow and starting hitting him madly all over....

Dhika: how dare you pull my T shirt... she was't angry, rather giggling wildly

She kept hitting him and giggling... Bantu too giggled and tried to block her... 

While she was trying to hit from new angles, she slipped from the sofa and fell on her knees... still laughing....

Bantu: feeling struck... oh my.. miss... get up.....he held her.

For the first time, Dhika felt both of Bantu's hands holding her hips,... but he was only helping.... He raised her and made her sit on the sofa.. 

Bantu: kneeling in front of her..... miss.... where does it hurt ? he looked worried....

She was still wearing her extra short skirt all the while till now.... but she made sure to keep her legs close and tight so that she doesn't flash her panties accidentally....

Dhika: oh noo... no-where dear... please get up...

Bantu: oh I heard the knee hit the floor..... he started rubbing and pressing her knees....

Dhika: oh Bantu... I will be alright... please get up.....

Bantu did not listen to her... he sat on the floor and started pressing her knees and around area to relieve pain..

It was indeed paining for her... it felt soothing - what he was doing... she felt relieved a little of the pain....

Bantu on the other hand, took her one leg and kept on his thighs and kept rubbing her leg.... when he looked up, she had her eyes closed, feeling the pain.. Slowly, as he looked down, he saw her milky thighs, naked - higher than ever, coming out of her little skirt... First time since the time he arrived, he noticed how short the skirt was.... 

Her thighs were very thick and milky fleshed.. running slim and slender at it progressed down.....

He felt a bit sad seeing her maintaining her legs very close.....even if she split them apart a very little... he may be lucky enough to get a peek of her panties... 

While Bantu was trying to get a peek, her legs slowly slipped from his thighs and graced his cock lightly...... Bantu froze....

He didn't do it wantedly.... but when he noticed Dhika didn't say anything... he felt a little bold... 

Dhika too felt it indeed but she also felt her leg slip..... so she knew it was an accident... she was in so pain to care about it... but she did not expect what happened next...

Bantu, while taking her leg back to keep it on his thighs, full well grazed her toes on his cock tip... she felt a jerk and so did he....

Dhika: (Opening her eyes... she took and kept her legs down in a jerk)... Bantu dear... thanks for the help.. she smiled....

Dhika: Its getting late dear... I have to go pick up Pappu from aunty's... so I will see you online on Friday ?

Bantu: feeling a little caught,...  he too stood up... uhnn, yeah, yes miss... its getting late...and miss... I will not be available from tomorrow till next Monday...  but Bobby will be available coming Friday... you please teach him and I will learn from him miss...

Saying this...he said bye and he proceeded to leave... Dhika thanked him for coming and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheeks.

After he left... she put on some pain reliever and went to aunty's.... she chatted with aunty for a while and then she and Pappu came back and waited for John, watching Tv... 

Later, she also called Bobby and apologized for her behavior earlier, explaining what happened, and promised no matter what happens... she will never get angry or show it towards them.

===========================

She heard Skype ring in her laptop, while she was in the shower......

Dhika: Who is calling at this time ?..... 

Only a few people called her in Skype
  • The twins
  • John if he is on trip
  • Her or His parents when they want to see Pappu

She let it ring as she was showering still..... It was only 11 AM in the morning... John left to work early as usual but it was a holiday for her... Pappu was at aunty's house playing with another neighbor kid...

She almost finished showering when it rang again.... she quickly turned off the water and started drying her off to go and see who it was..... but she was late and the call disconnected....

She took her time now... dried her off completely in the bathroom and threw the wet towel in the hamper...

She just started wearing her violet colored panty when she hear it ring again.... she quickly pulled her panty up and ran out of the bathroom, just in panty, to see who it was.....

It was Bobby......

She smiled looking at the caller.... quickly grabbed a nearby hand towel, covered her boobs, made sure to take a quick peak in the mirror to see it wasn't revealing the nipples  Big Grin , she went and attended the call....

Dhika: Hey Bobby dear...... 

Bobby wanted to talk back but he froze... there she was [b]sitting  just in a small towel and her specs(her blue reflector, that she always wore while using computer), which she wasn't even wearing, but all she could do is just cover her front using her hands...... under which, Bobby guessed are bare breasts.....without bra...[/b]

[Image: A7a7k.jpg]

Bobby: Miss.... why are you like this ?

Dhika: hehe... sorry, I was bathing and you kept ringing... I didn't know who it was....

Bobby: sorry.. hehe... but.....you took call wearing just a towel...... he asked quietly

Dhika: hehehe... I saw it was only you and so picked... she blushed thinking what ran in his mind....

Dhika wanted to excuse herself and get dressed and then join...

Dhika: Bobby dear... please be here a couple of minutes... let me wear a dress and come....

Bobby: with a sudden surge of boldness he blurted aloud... NO... I mean no(now he said quietly)... please... sit.....this looks.... pretty...

Dhika: surprised it coming from Bobby... Bobbbbyyyy, I thought I am pretty even in a dress

Bobby: hmm.. you are, but still.... please... he didn't know what to say..

Dhika saw his poor face and decided to stay and talk a few minutes before going to change into a dress.... also she wanted to tease him.. she loved teasing and making him blush....

Dhika: you are dressed... I shouldn't ? she giggled..

Bobby took a second to process her statement and in an instant removed his shirt... and was topless.. 

Dhika did not expect this.... as she blushed... she really wanted to tease and make him blush now...

Dhika: hmmm.... I am not wearing shorts too... she raised her eyebrows playfully

That was news to Bobby and it excited him... the thought of his lovely teacher sitting there just in a towel and panty(he wasn't sure if she was wearing one even).  He did not expect to hear that from Dhika.... not knowing what do to.. he shyed and smiled awkwardly...... 

He really didn't want to get down to boxers.... he kept smiling and blushing... 

Dhika: hehe... ok ok .. I am just teasing you...

Bobby: hehe... 

Dhika: so, dear.... am I looking just pretty.... or prettier...being like this... she bit her tongue....

She meant with just towel and panty... and without thinking through, she stood up and gave a swirl... 

Quickly realizing what she did... she jerked and sat back as the same speed she stood up...

She saw Bobby blushing into pink and giggling... Bobby saw more than that..

Bobby saw a cute woman... holding a small towel against her massive chest... wearing a cute violet colored panty covering an apple bottom.... give a swirl for him....showing him her bum cheeks and bare back braless......

Only 6 things were on her body... 

Ear rings, Specs, Mangalsutra, a Towel, Waist chain and A cute panty....

Dhika turned pink too thinking what all he saw, the only relief for Dhika was that the towel covered her boobs perfectly... not even a bit of side boobs or nipple impression was visible....

Dhika:  Blush ..... did you see my panty ? she asked feeling a little awkward... 

Last time was just an accident when she fell down and Chotu and Bobby saw her blue panties, but they didn't see her bum, but this time..... 

Bobby:  blushing.... yes miss... it looked cute... 

Dhika: hehe... the panty ? oh my goddddd.. don't embarrass me dear... 

Bobby: The bum cheeks too... he said quietly...

Dhika: flabbergasted... Bobbbyyy...is that you talking? hehe

Dhika was extensively surprised at Bobby's comment... yet she was a bit happy that he is open with her....

Bobby:  Blush  blushing a lot....

and that was it... he again went into shying and blushing state... 

She wanted to get him feel more open towards her.....

Dhika: Bobby dear... if I should not getting dressed.... you need to speak up something that you thought of,.... but didn't due to shyness... she giggled.....

Bobby hated being put in a corner... but Dhika knew it was the only way to get him to open....but she didn't expect what she heard back...

Bobby: miss.. please lower your towel a litte....

Dhika: what????.... Bobby I can't do that ... she jerked

Bobby: oh...no... no miss.. I meant, a little so that I can see your mangalsutra...

Dhika: feeling a little relieved, oh, hehe... I got afraid for a second... 

Bobby: He got what she misunderstood as.... no miss... I wouldn't... he shyed again...

Dhika: but Bobby dear... you have already seen it before... when...  Blush ... when you saw me in bra before...

Bobby: yes miss. he blushed.... but I just wanted to see it again...to see how it looks against your skin....

Dhika: hehe... okay,.. but atleast let me wear a bra... it will be... easier... she blushed...

Bobby: quietly... can I decide if you can wear it or not after I see the bra miss.... he asked with great shyness 

Dhika: while thinking... still she nodded yes... with a wink in one eye 

Bobby:  Blush show me .....

Bobby expected her to take and just show the bra in hand... but she felt naughty making him blush everytime... and now, she wanted to make him blush even more...

Bobby did turn blushing red looking at... what.... she.... did.... next.....

Continued..... Heart
Like Reply
What Dhika saw when Bantu asked her to look..
[Image: kajal-happy.gif]

[Image: 7553d7c515d0a3c6a166f7342eb6a251.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
Wow. Simply superb. Seems like Bobby gonna hit a jackpot
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
Amazing ......You are a GEM
Keep rocking.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Sexy and tantalizing update
[+] 1 user Likes Sandi's post
Like Reply
brother next update
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 06:57 PM)Sunnyraj Wrote: brother next update

Bro... yesterday night only I posted last update  Smile .  So far, I have only written a few lines of next update.

Story takes hell of a lot time to form scenarios and write.... and I have office work too buddy. Still, I  am making sure to post atleast 2 updates a week... 

Next update, I will post on Sunday evening. 

Happy Reading...
[+] 7 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 07:27 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:
Bro... yesterday night only I posted last update  Smile .  So far, I have only written a few lines of next update.

Story takes hell of a lot time to form scenarios and write.... and I have office work too buddy. Still, I  am making sure to post atleast 2 updates a week... 

Happy Reading...

Checked my DM, bro?
Like Reply
Lovely going
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 07:27 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:

Happy Reading...

No problem bro we'll be waiting
Like Reply
Wow she is getting into the game now. Waiting to see who will win the trophy first
[+] 1 user Likes nishanthtu's post
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Very good one
Like Reply
Nice update and It makes curious into all readers.
Waiting for the next one.!!
[Image: A9H1j.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Beautiful writing
Like Reply
The boyz are having great fun
Like Reply
Ultimate … you made phd in seduction
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
[+] 1 user Likes AB-the Unicorn's post
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 01:52 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Nice update and It makes curious into all readers.
Waiting for the next one.!!
[Image: A9H1j.jpg]

God..... the picture is so alluring... clps
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply