Poll: Aap meri is thread ko kitne rating dete hai ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
70.00%
77 70.00%
10.91%
12 10.91%
3.64%
4 3.64%
1.82%
2 1.82%
13.64%
15 13.64%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Misc. Erotica VANDANA..( a hottest tale of conservative beautiful housewife turning to whore)
INDEX UPDATED....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Fucking Hot sex dude.
Loved it.
Although I thought Kaalu would wake up and see how lucky he is that a sex siren like Vandana is fucking him Cowgirl style. Never mind. Guess he would have had a great dream while he was being used that way.
[+] 2 users Like qazmlp's post
Like Reply
Ajanmol that was AMAZING  Iex  Iex Iex   

You did a fantastic job buddy, the way you described the scene was so hot.  I wish you had extended the scene I felt it could have been longer.

I wish Kallu was awake and that he came inside of her, she's a modern woman and could've taken the pill as soon as she got home but never mind.  The way you described how she was so lost in lust that nothing mattered to her anymore, where she was or what she was doing and with whom was a major turn on.

Looking forward to see what happens next  banana
[+] 2 users Like Bobby9034's post
Like Reply
Awesome....atlast Vandana ko apni khusi mili
[+] 3 users Like mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 12:02 AM)qazmlp Wrote: Fucking Hot sex dude.
Loved it.
Although I thought Kaalu would wake up and see how lucky he is that a sex siren like Vandana is fucking him Cowgirl style. Never mind. Guess he would have had a great dream while he was being used that way.

Thankyou @qazmlp bro....bhai maine bhut soch samjh kar aisa nahi karaya kyuki main itni jaldi kaalu ko yeh khushi nahi dena chahta tha ki uske lund ne vandana jaisi hot housewife ki chut ki sawari ki......sab kuch ek hi scene mai keh dunga to aage update ka maza feeka pad jaayega....abhi to update shuru hua hai kaalu ka ...aap sab ko viswaas dilaata hu ki abhi aise or bhut encounter aayenge......saath bane rahiyega.....
[+] 1 user Likes Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 03:52 AM)Bobby9034 Wrote: Ajanmol that was AMAZING  Iex  Iex Iex   

You did a fantastic job buddy, the way you described the scene was so hot.  I wish you had extended the scene I felt it could have been longer.

I wish Kallu was awake and that he came inside of her, she's a modern woman and could've taken the pill as soon as she got home but never mind.  The way you described how she was so lost in lust that nothing mattered to her anymore, where she was or what she was doing and with whom was a major turn on.

Looking forward to see what happens next  banana

Thanks a lot @boby9034....bhai itna update likhne mai mera gaand fat gaya...hehe.. or dont wory bhai aage aise or bhi encounter aayenge jo insab se bhi kaamuk honge....abhi to main hero ki entry hone wala hai .....hope aapsab ko aanewale chapter pasand aayenge.....saath bane rahiyega....
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 07:08 AM)mihikagupta1991 Wrote: Awesome....atlast Vandana ko apni khusi mili

Haa mihika ji....aakhir kaa khushi mil hi gayi use....
Like Reply
Great describing......Your are master of words
Looking forward to some more great writings from you
....Keep rocking....
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 11:07 AM)abcturbine Wrote: Great describing......Your are master of words
Looking forward to some more great writings from you
....Keep rocking....

Thanks a lot... @abcturbine....aage bhi saath bane rahiyega....
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 08:37 AM)Ajanmol Wrote: Thankyou @qazmlp bro....bhai maine bhut soch samjh kar aisa nahi  hgg main itni jaldi kaalu ko yeh khushi nahi dena chahta tha ki uske lund ne vandana jaisi hot housewife ki chut ki sawari ki......sab kuch ek hi scene mai keh dunga to aage update ka maza feeka pad jaayega....abhi to update shuru hua hai kaalu ka ...aap sab ko viswaas dilaata hu ki abhi aise or bhut encounter aayenge......saath bane rahiyega.....

Ajanmol Bhai, I'm so happy to read that Kallu will be back, I felt bad that he could not enjoy Vandana awake.  Next time he can be on top and some other man underneath  Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Bobby9034's post
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 08:41 AM)Ajanmol Wrote: Thanks a lot @boby9034....bhai itna update likhne mai mera gaand fat gaya...hehe.. or dont wory bhai aage aise or bhi encounter aayenge jo insab se bhi kaamuk honge....abhi to main hero ki entry hone wala hai .....hope aapsab ko aanewale chapter pasand aayenge.....saath bane rahiyega....

I understand bro  Namaskar We read in minutes what takes writers like you hours to imagine, plot, write and make sure audience is happy.  Believe me we readers appreciate it a lot.  Always with you buddy  yourock
Like Reply
One small suggestion  if possible - describe Vandana mangalusutra and sindoor whiles she fucking.  That would be a big turn on.  It will make the scene even more hot  thanks
Like Reply
Zabardast hot awesome update bhai.....bas gif ki kami reh gai ...gif add karte to or bhi maza aata..
[+] 1 user Likes Shabaz123's post
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 09:08 PM)Bobby9034 Wrote: One small suggestion  if possible - describe Vandana mangalusutra and sindoor whiles she fucking.  That would be a big turn on.  It will make the scene even more hot  thanks

Thankyou for ur suggestion @bobby9034...
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 07:33 AM)Shabaz123 Wrote: Zabardast hot awesome update bhai.....bas gif ki kami reh gai ...gif add karte to or bhi maza aata..

Thankyou @shabaz123....bhai gif or pic add karne mai bhut mehnat lagta hai bt mai koshis karunga ki pic add kar saku....thanks ...
Like Reply
Carry on......We are waiting....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Bahut mast update bhai.... keep it up
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
Awesome update Ajanmol bhai..... your writing skills are just out of this world... what an update.... just wow..... carry on the good work hope this story just continues and continues i read some updates again and again its never tiring.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
(09-03-2022, 08:32 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Awesome update Ajanmol bhai..... your writing skills are just out of this world... what an update.... just wow..... carry on the good work hope this story just continues and continues i read some updates again and again its never tiring.

Thanks a lot @val.coutinho...for encouraging me....
Like Reply
Aaj raat mai update aa jaayega..  saath bne rahiyega.  
Like Reply