Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Slow cooking wow
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She smiled and winked at Varun and slowly stood back up and was about to turn and move away from the window when Varun said, "Oh by the way, Bhabhi, I can guess the color."
Ruby was confused. She said, "What?"
Varun got a bit bold with confidence now as he figured, he is a step ahead of Ruby in the game and want to reap maximum benefits.
He said, "The color of the panties you are wearing under this dress, bhabhi, I know it."
Ruby said, "Dhath, no"
Varun said, "Okay, you think I don't know and I think I do. Let us have that bet then."
"Without looking, slowly sit down and spread your legs and we can settle this bet like grownups. I will close my eyes and when you say, "Go" I will tell the color and open my eyes." He said smiling.
Ruby thought, "There is no way Varun would know what I am wearing under this dress. The skirt is not even made of a transparent material. Blacks and whites are the most common ones I have. This is a very specific color I am wearing. I think he just wants me to spread my legs to flash my panties. He would just laugh and say "Gocha!" What a naughty boy".
And so she said, "No way, you are just trying to make me spread my legs."
Varun thought, "Perfect, I have her trapped. Since she thinks I am bluffing, she will agree to whatever special requests I will ask for. Trapped you bhabhi"
He said, "Okay, you seem pretty confident, why don't we up the stakes?"
"Stakes?" she asked.
"You know..the terms of the bet. What happens when you lose and what happens when I lose." he explained.
"Okay, let us do it then" she replied.
As if he is not certain and to trap her more, Varun said, "I know at this point, You have an advantage because you have seen what you are wearing and I am only guessing. So, I would have to bet small."
"If you win, I will do all the shopping for you for a week. Any time you need to go buy something, all you have to do is call me."
Ruby thought, "That will be very helpful." and said, "okay"
"But if I win", he continued, "You will have to ummmmm" he paused as if he is thinking what to go for and that he is not certain about the color of the panties, of course to trap her more.
"You would have to change into the dress I pick"
Ruby said, "Okay" too soon.
Varun said, "Let me finish , bhabhi", he continued, "and you would do exactly what I tell you to do."
Ruby replied, "No way" "I know what you will ask me to do" implying that he will ask her to have sex with him.
Varun said, "No bhabhi. You told me to maintain distance. So, I will be in my flat and you will be in yours while you do what I ask you to do."
Ruby did not see any issue with this. "Okay" she agreed.
Varun said smiling, "It is settled, then. Let the show begin." and closed his eyes.
Ruby slowly sat on a chair and spread her legs. She said, "Okay tell me what color it is before you open your eyes."

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
Varun said, "Black" and opened his eyes.
Ruby was delighted. She said, "No budhu, It is silver. Ha Ha. I won. I will text you all the items I need from the grocery store. Ha Ha Ha"
Varun looked disappointed and said, "Okay bhabhi. You won fair and square and I will do what I agreed to do."
He paused for a bit and said, "Let us go again".
Ruby asked, "What? Again? Again what?"
"Another bet, bhabhi" he said.
Ruby replied, "What, do you want to lose everything?" sarcastically.
Varun said, "I might, but it does not hurt to try. If you win, you can ask what you want. But if I win, I won't have to do shopping for you and you will do exactly what I tell you to do..you know the bet from the first round."
Ruby though for a bit about what to bet and then said, "If I win, I want all the pictures you have of Amit doing..you know..stuff on your computer in a flash drive. Also, I want them to be deleted from your computer."
Varun thought, "Wow, she is good." and said, "Okay"
Ruby got up and slowly walked out of his view to change into something else.
Varun picked up his camcorder and started zooming in on the reflection on the almirah. He quickly put it away as soon as he noticed Ruby moving towards the window after changing into a different dress.
It was a black top with white shorts. Ruby took a regular black inner top and improvised. She wore a white shorts to make Varun think that she was wearing white panties. But she wore pink ones.
As soon as she came into view, Varun closed his eyes and said, "Okay, I am ready."
Ruby slowly got on the bed and started taking her shorts off by raising her legs up while laying on her back on the bed.
As soon as her shorts came off, she said, 'Okay, now"

[Image: Untitled1.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2.jpg]
[Image: Untitled3.jpg]
[Image: Untitled4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
Varun said, "White" and opened his eyes, to be disappointed again as it was light pink.
He made a face.
Ruby was absolutely delighted. She started laughing hysterically. "See Varun, that is why you should not gamble."
"Enough is enough. I don't want you poor poor baby to lose again."
Varun kept his head down as if he was hurt and slowly lifted it and said, "Double or nothing, bhabhi"
Ruby said, "What? No. You will just lose again."
"We will see about that, bhabhi", he said, "Look on the bright side, if I lose, you can ask for anything..."ANYTHING" and I will agree." He put a lot of stress on the word 'anything' to make the deal alluring to Ruby.
She could not think of anything else she can ask from Varun but the deal sounded very tempting to miss out on, for Ruby.
" But if I win," Varun continued, " I will ask for "anything" and you will have to agree.", he said.
Ruby thought about it for some time and said, "I don't know. I can't think of anything else I want from you. Also, I don't like the sound of what you are asking".
Varun thought, "Think fast Varun, you will lose the opportunity."
He quickly said, "Well in that case, you don't have to ask for it right now. If you win, I owe you one. That means, you can ask for anything whenever you feel like asking and I will have to agree."
Ruby thought, "Varun is asking for it. I will win again and ask him for all sorts of favors. He..he..he."
"Okay Varun. One last time." She said.
She stepped away to change and Varun picked up his camcorder. Ruby wore an orange colored top, thinking that Varun might go with orange panties.
She came back and sat seductively on the bed teasing him.
She spread he legs and said, "Okay name the color and open your eyes."

[Image: Untitled6.jpg]
[Image: Untitled7.jpg]
Like Reply
So hot.
Like Reply
super hot.. cant wait to read next...
Like Reply
Varun took his time this time. Pretending to be guessing, "Bhabhi, I would say, you are wearing, under your dress, panties which are of the color..."
He was prolonging it as much as possible.
Ruby was losing patience and said, "Come on quickly, yaar".
Varun kept his eyes closed and said, "Bhabhi, you have been winning all bets and I already owe you a lot. I have to win this time for me to stay in the game. Let me take my time. This guessing game is very hard..you know?"
Ruby said, 'Okay fine..fine." She is very excited and was shaking with all the excitement.
Varun said, "Yellow!"
Ruby went very calm. She could not believe what she heard.
Varun opened his eyes and got a cheek to cheek smile on his face. "I can't believe I won, bhabhi"
Ruby asked, "How on earth were you able to guess that?" Varun said, "Got lucky, I guess, bhabhi"
"So, what does that mean?" She asked trying to remember what the bet was this time.
Varun slowly started to remind her, "Bhabhi, I don't have to do shopping for you. I don't have to give you the pictures from my computer.
AAAAANNDD you will have to wear the dress of my choice and do what I tell you to do from my flat and you will do it from your flat."
"Last but not least, with the "double or nothing" clause, you will do "anything" I ask you to do. So no boundaries."
"What do you mean by "No Boundaries"?" she asked.
Varun said, "You know "maintaining distance"". He made it very clear to her what he would ask of her with his smile while staring at her.
Ruby got goose bumps thinking about "that" incident. She quickly said, "No No I did not mean that" and tried to walk back. Varun quickly said, "Not fair bhabhi. A bet is a bet. I got lucky with my guess and so you are saying this. Had I lost, you would have made sure I bought you groceries and did all other things."
Ruby still was adamant and said, "No. that was not what I meant."
Varun thought, "Now is the time to trap her completely. Bhabhi will agree to make all my dreams come true and more, willingly, if I play this hand right." The poker player in Varun was at the top of his game now.
He calmly said, "Double or nothing?"
Ruby paused to make sure she heard that right. She repeated, "Double or nothing?" "What are the stakes now?"
Varun said, "Well bhabhi, basically, the winner doesn't have to do what he/she lost in the previous bets and can get twice as much of what he/she had won before."
Ruby got irritated and asked, "Explain in English please."
"If you win bhabhi, you do not have to wear the dress I pick, you do not have to do what I tell you to do from your flat, also you do not have to do "Anything" I will ask of you." Varun said smiling. "Also, I get to get groceries for you for 2 weeks and not 1, and I will have to give you the pictures and I will have to do whatever you ask me to do later, whenever you feel like asking and that too on two occasions. That means, you get to make two wishes and I get to follow."
"And if you win?" she asked.
"If I win, no groceries, no pictures.."
"Okay okay..you don't have to do any of those. I get it. What do I have to do?" Ruby rushed him to get to the important details of the bet.
Varun said, "You would have to do "Anything" twice, whenever I want." He made it very obvious now.
Ruby started thinking. "He got lucky this one time, I still don't know how. Now he thinks he can do it again. I will show him. After I win, I will make him do such odd and weird things, that too in public, in front of his friends and he will remember it forever. I will teach him a lesson. He will come crawling to me begging for forgiveness."
This thought brought a big and evil smile on Ruby's face.
She said, "Okay, I am ready".
"Ready? Ready what?" Varun asked forcing Ruby to list the terms of the bet herself.
"Double or nothing baabaa!", she said.
Varun got into raising the stakes mode. He wanted to get the maximum out of this deal. He calmly said, "You seem to be very confident. Remember how you were at a loss for words when I correctly guessed the color? I still remember that face. You were like a child lost her precious toy and was about to cry. He..He..He. Doesn't this seem over confidence to you?" He started mocking her.
Ruby replied, "Over confidence? Mine? You lost twice and won only once. Who is over confident here? Do you think you will get lucky again? No way."
"Oooh. I am afraid of the big bad bhabhi. She is so scary. oooh", he started to make fun of her to make her angry and to trick her into betting more.
"Shut up, Varun. Stop making fun of me and let us get on with the bet." She said.
"My bhabhi is rushing things. She does not want to even chat for a bit. She is soo scared of losing the bet." He started trying from the other side, implying that she is a scaredy cat.
It worked.
"Look Varun. I am not afraid of anything, because I am going to win. It is you who should be scared of losing everything. I will teach you a lesson, you wait and see." She responded.
"Me? Lose everything? And might I ask how are you planning on doing it?" He used a mocking tone.
Ruby said, "By winning big."
"So you want to raise the stakes, then", Rahul replied.
"Yes, raise the stakes." Ruby said.
"Okay, I am listening. What is on your mind?" Varun asked.
Ruby paused for a minute and said, " If I win, you will be my personal delivery boy, cook, gardener, dhobi. In short, my personal naukar for a month. AAAnnd you will give me ride whenever and where ever I want to go and come home from, for a month. AAAnnd you will do whatever I tell you to do without saying no, for a month."
"And if I win?" Varun interrupted.
"You? Win? No way." Ruby responded.
"What if, I win?" Varun smiled and asked.
"No you won't" She was adamant to agree that he might win.
"A what if scenario, bhabhi. We cannot have a bet without terms for both parties." He said.
"Fine" Ruby hissed, "If you win, you will get all those things you said for a month. Okay?"
"What all those things, bhabhi?" Varun wanted Ruby to say them out loud.
"All those things you just said." Ruby replied. She was clearly irritated.
"But I want to make sure you agree to all those things, bhabhi, before we can have the bet. So please list them, na?", Varun asked.
"Okay..okay. Fine. Jeez" She said and started listing all those things she is agreeing to do without questioning for a month if Varun wins.
"I will wear a dress you pick and do what you tell me to do." she started.
"With boundaries?" he asked.
"Yes, with boundaries" she replied, "and.."
Varun wanted her to up the stakes to remove the "with boundary clause" and said, "I thought you wanted to raise the stakes. oh..well never mind if you are scared of losing. With boundaries it is then."
Ruby stared at him and she was clearly fuming with anger.
The more she thought about this situation, she more angry she was getting. The thought that Varun won by sheer luck that one time is what is making her so furious, because he is acting as if he can do it again and again.
She then thought of something she heard somewhere..the word "bluffing". She heard that players while playing card games employ such tactics when they do not have good cards. They just raise the stakes so much to scare the opposite player to quit.
Now she understood Varun's game. He is just trying to scare her. There is no way he will win again and he knows it. He is just trying to scare her to a point where she would willingly say, "I cannot raise the stakes any more. I give up and so you don't have to do what you lost in the previous two games and I won't have to do what I lost in the previous game. We will call it quits and call it even."
"Aha..what an intelligent fellow? But his intelligence is no match for the intelligence of his super smart bhabhi", she thought.
She paused for a few seconds doing all this thinking in her head and finally, after what felt like an eternity, spoke.
"You want to raise the stakes? Raise the stakes? Yeah..yeah?" she fumed, "sure..why not? why not?"
"Here are the final final terms.
If I win, you will do whatever I tell you to do, without saying "No" forever." She said.
"And if I.." Varun started his question when Ruby rudely interrupted him.
"I am coming to that" she said in an elevated tone.
"If you win, I will do whatever you tell me to do without saying no, forever." She said
Varun still wanted to make sure she knows what she is getting into.
So he asked, "You mean anything I ask?'
"ANY...Thing" Ruby replied, pausing after "any" and putting stress on "thing"
"Any boundaries?" He asked again
This was frustrating Ruby clearly, "If you win, You can ask for anything or "DO" anything and I will never object.", putting a lot of stress on the word "DO".
Varun was satisfied. He said, "Okay bhabhi. I will wait for you to change."
Ruby slowly walked towards the almirah lost in her thoughts. Varun picked up his camcorder.
He could sense that Ruby is taking her time this time to pick her dress.
She picked a couple but laid them back on the bed. After a few minutes, she settled on some dress that looked like a two piece dress.
Varun sensed her changing into it and clearly he can make out that the top is white and the bottom shorts style garment was black. He got confused as it looked like the top garment is not covering the black shorts at all.
This made him suspicious. So he placed his camcorder at the corner of the window and placed some books to cover it and opened the display panel on the camcorder and placed it at an angle so that he can see what is going on in Ruby's bedroom even when he is not in front of the window.
Ruby walked in front of him with the white and black dress and started moving her hips seductively to entice Varun. She is making it obvious to Varun that she is wearing a black shorts.
Varun for a second thought, "Is she trying to lose on purpose?".
He was a bit confused as it is too good to believe.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
Varun had his jaw dropped in disbelief and Ruby smiled at this. She slowly but seductively started dancing. She remembered how Varun could not focus on anything else the other night when she did the stripper style dance. She wanted to do the same thing so that Varun will stop thinking straight.
"A lot is at stake here", she reasoned, "Anything and everything is fair in love and war"
She read that somewhere and she thought, "This is definitely a WAR!
So I should do anything and everything to distract Varun to win and gain a personal naukar for life and show him his place."
She started doing a seductive dance on the chair, moving her hips.

[Image: Untitled3.jpg]
Like Reply
Varun started to enjoy this dance a lot and without his knowledge his right hand slowly moved to his crotch. He started pressing his cock over his shorts.
Ruby noticed this and smiled to herself.
She stopped dancing and showed mocked anger on her face and started shaking her index finger signaling that it is not okay for him to do that.
Varun made a face that said, "Please bhabhi....let me."
That is exactly what Ruby wanted, for Varun to get more and more distracted and end up not thinking straight.
So she smiled and winked at him and started the dance again. While maintaining eye contact, she blew a kiss at Varun.
She made sure she did not just blow a regular kiss at him. Exactly when she did the smooching sound and motion with her lips, she lowered her gaze onto his crotch and then lifted her looks back up. This made it look like she blew a kiss, not to Varun's cheek, but to his cock head.
With the kiss, she said, "You naughty, naughty boy." and let out a big laughter and with a low voice, almost like a whisper said, "Go ahead." and started the seductive dance.
Getting her permission, Varun slowly lowered his shorts and took his cock out and started stroking it while Ruby danced seductively. He slowly extended his other hand and pressed the record button on the camcorder without Ruby noticing it.
She was staring at his cock and started to remember all the "events" from the day of the "Incident". This made her feel feverish.
But she thought, "What are you doing Ruby? Focus on the task at hand. We need to win this bet. We cannot afford to lose focus. We need to do more to make Varun lose focus."
She started addressing herself in third person.
"Think Ruby, Think. What else can we do?"
She remembered Varun staring at her cleavage the other night when she was dancing. "So he is a sucker for boobs, huh? I will show him." she thought.
As part of the sexy dance, she slowly sat on the chair with the cushion and started to touch herself - the shoulders, the neck. She then slowly moved her hands close to the top of her cleavage. Varun's eyes got bigger seeing this and the speed at which he was stroking his cock increased.
Ruby noticed this change in Varun. She slowly and seductively held the top portion of the tank top she was wearing at her cleavage and started pulling down bit by bit putting more and more cleavage on display.

[+] 3 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
The more she pulled it down, the faster Varun started stroking his cock.
She was delighted to see this. She let go of her tank top and Varun's stroking also slowed down.
Ruby chucked at this and proceeded to use her other hand to pull her tank top down exposing her cleavage, bit by bit slowly. Varun started stroking his cock faster.
Ruby thought, "Push him a bit more Ruby, he is almost there."
She slowly pulled her top further down. This ended up showing her right nipple to Varun. As soon as she realized this, she again slowly lowered her gaze into his cock and blew a loud and very slow smooch to it and stayed in that position without moving.

[Image: Untitled4a.jpg]
Like Reply
All this was too much for Varun and he started spraying his cum on the floor.
Ruby smiled and thought, "Well done Ruby dear. Now time to teach Varun a lesson."
She let go of her top and got up onto her feet and said, "Arey arey..was it too much for Varun baby to handle?"
She started laughing.
Varun still with his cock in his hand said, "That was damn hot bhabhi. Thanks!"
Ruby replied, "Anytime baby," still trying to entice him, "Please go and clean yourself up and make sure you clean the floor also before Sid and Rahul see your mess. Then we can continue with our bet."
Varun started to look for a cloth to clean his mess but hearing the last thing Ruby said got him suspicious.
"Why did bhabhi put on a show without being pushed? There has to be a reason here." He thought, but proceeded with cleaning the floor and then walked towards his bathroom.
Slowly Ruby moved to another wooden chain and sat on it still showing a lot of cleavage by bending forward.

[Image: Untitled5.jpg]
Like Reply
She waited for a minute or two and quickly turned the chair facing away from the window and sat back on it from behind and started waiting for Varun. She moved the chair to a spot where the head rest of the bed was casting a shadow and when she sat on the chair, the shadow was covering her lower half.
This is to make it hard for Varun to see what she was wearing below.
Varun changed his shorts and used the bath room. He slowly started walking back.
As soon as he got back, Ruby did not give him a chance to settle down. She quickly and with a lot of excitement said, "Shall we continue with our bet, now that you are relaxed?"
This behavior of Ruby's confirmed his suspicion.
"Bhabhi is a shy and naive one. Why is she behaving like a pathaka?" he thought.
He said, "Sure bhabhi. But give me a minute. I think someone is at the door." He got up and started walking towards his bedroom door. He slowly picked the camcorder before he started walking without Ruby seeing it.
He slowly walked to the hall and then slowly walked out the main door and closed it behind him. He then started watching what his dear bhabhi did when he went into the bath room.
Varun could not believe what he saw.
As soon as he stepped away to bring a wet cloth to clean the floor, Ruby showily moved to the wooden chair. She sat on it showing her cleavage for a minute. And then slowly turned the chair around and placed it facing away from the window and at a dark shadowy spot, so that the lower half of her body is not visible very well.
She then slowly bent sideways to see if Varun is back.

[Image: Untitled5a.jpg]
Like Reply
As soon as she realized he was still not there, she stood up and slowly started to take off her black shots/panties.

[Image: Untitled5b.jpg]
Like Reply
Varun let out a whistle as soon as he realized that she was not wearing anything under that.
Mid way taking her shorts off, Ruby stopped and stared at the window to make sure Varun is not watching. She then proceeded to take it completely off and tossed it to a corner of the room.

[Image: Untitled6.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled7.jpg]
[Image: Untitled7a.jpg]
[Image: Untitled8.jpg]
[Image: Untitled9.jpg]
Like Reply
She then sat back on the chair and the shadow was making it hard to notice that she was naked below. It still looked like she is wearing some dark garment underneath.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It hit him at that point why his beloved bhabhi was showing him her dark panties and put on a show, willingly. This was to make him think that she was still wearing black panties, but in reality she is naked down below.
So, any color he would end up guessing would be wrong.
"Oh what a clever clever bhabhi!" He thought.
He turned the camcorder off and smiled to himself. He was so excited and was shaking with excitement.
He started to think about what would happen when Ruby loses the bet. He gets to do whatever he wants with her. She will be his personal bhabhi!
His cock stood up again at this thought.
He slowly walked inside and closed the door behind him.
He walked into the bedroom and sat on his chair.
Ruby quickly bent sideways without standing up and said, "Close your eyes. Shall we continue?"
Varun closed his eyes and said, "Sure bhabhi. The show was very hot bhabhi. Thank you." He tried giving her a compliment.
Instead of enjoying the compliment, Ruby was in a rush. So she said, "Sure..sure, Can we start?"
Varun smiled to himself and replied, "Sure, bhabhi! Whatever you want."
Ruby bent sideways with a wide smile and a lot of excitement said, "Tell me the color and then open your eyes."

[Image: Untitled10a.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
One of the most intriguing updates so far, love it!! Can’t wait for the next update!! Hope he wins
Like Reply
Wow. Superb update
Like Reply
Amazing and Hot as Hell......
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply