Misc. Erotica My wife from slut to whore.
Superb update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update
Like Reply
Brother update
Like Reply
Update ?
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Rainman where are you. All are waiting eagerly for your update. Are you alright man? Is everything ok? Atleast answar the question.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Brother have you discontinued this story ?
Like Reply
Don't know why every good writer went to hibernation in the middle if the story. Bro please wake up. Summer has come...
Like Reply
Hey i have not discontinued the story. I do project based work so sometimes I get really busy for a bit. I will be back soon with an update.
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
(16-03-2022, 09:54 AM)Rainman Wrote: Hey i have not discontinued the story. I do project based work so sometimes I get really busy for a bit. I will be back soon with an update.

Waiting
Like Reply
(16-03-2022, 09:54 AM)Rainman Wrote: Hey i have not discontinued the story. I do project based work so sometimes I get really busy for a bit. I will be back soon with an update.

Hey glad to know hope story gets updated soon
[+] 1 user Likes adipop's post
Like Reply
Ok so I am really sorry for the delay. 
So Soni and the cab driver went to the abandoned building. Soni was fully nude sitting very excited at the back of the cab she knew there would be a lot of sex that night but she did not know what type of men would be fucking her. How bad could it be. She had been fucked openly by anyone and everyone even the lowest level municipal workers working on a road site. 
It was dark there was no electricity in the building so just few lamps lit and the moonlight. As she got out of the car she felt nervous but her pussy tingled with excitement. The driver held her hand and took her towards the building. As her eyes focused through the darkness she could see a large group of men standing there waiting for her. She was like a lamb to the slaughter. The driver looked at her and said I hope you are ok with a lot of sex becoz i really don't know how many men there are here and i asked all of them to give you 1 re for each time they fuck you ok. I will collect it in a bag and we will see how much you collect by the end of the night. 

As she walked into the building there was what would have been a lobby area. A dirty mattress was on the ground. A bearded man walked up to her his rough hands explored her boobs squeezing and pinching her nipples. She let out a slight moan. He pulled on her nipple making her gasp a little she was really horny now. She just knelt infront of her and went to unzip his pant. She found he had no zip it was torn and his pant was tied with a rope at the waist. She opened the knot and let it fall and saw this huge fat hairy cock. The first thing that hit her was the pungent smell of stale piss and dirt stuck to it. 

It was obvious that this man has not had a bath in the recent past or even in the last month. His cock was semi erect but still bigger than mine she said. She held it up and took it into her mouth. UHHH! She heard her moan as she sucked him deep into her throat. He held her head and running his fingers thru her hair he was fucking her mouth. His cock was now hard and fully erect. He pulled out of her held her by her hair and took her to the mattress and threw her there. She was on her back legs spread wide as he entered her warm moist pussy. 

Wow this slut is really wet he told the others as they laughed. It was dark so the driver assured her they will not know her identity. As this beggar kind of man was ploughing her pussy another cock was making its way into her mouth. This one smelt of booze like it had just peed out a lot of alcohol and it was still wet with the piss. She tasted it licked the head then took it in her mouth his dirty balls and ass hole on her nose and face. For some reason all this was really turning her on. 

She knew this is what she had come down to. Any man could just grab her and fuck her. She had no dignity no respect. Her holes were for public use like a public urinal. 

As the 2 cocks made their way into her she could feel fingers and hands exploring her body. Someone was pinching her tits and pulling them someone was licking her navel there were 2 fingers in her ass hole all this made her burst into a massive orgasm. They were all amused at how much this high class randi was enjoying these drunkards and beggars fucking her. They promised to deposit their cum in all her holes. 
[+] 4 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Good Update. But as you take so long you should take some more hours to write a long update. I was expecting alonger update. It just stsrts and before getting the mood it ended.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(08-04-2022, 07:19 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Good Update. But as you take so long you should take some more hours to write a long update. I was expecting alonger update. It just stsrts and before getting the mood it ended.

Haha sorry I was just so busy i could not type an update so I did this i thought if I can just post smaller ones I can keep the frequency. So you will get more
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
Hey thanks for the update keep them coming
[+] 1 user Likes adipop's post
Like Reply
Great update
[+] 1 user Likes ashoka tano's post
Like Reply
Now this is as narrated to me by Soni...

As i lay on that dirty mattress there was a cock fucking me another huge cock in my mouth there were hands all over my body playing with me pulling my tits squeezing my ass and boobs. Some guy had 2 fingers knuckles deep in my ass. I had already cum 3 times my moans of pleasure echo right thru the abandoned structure. I thought to myself I am such a lucky girl. There is so much cock to pleasure me and these men will go to an extra lenght to enjoy my body becoz they know they will know get a girl like me to fuck in their wildest dreams. They maybe drunks or homeless but honestly these men had such massive cocks the city boys couldnt come close. The girls who have sex with those cute boys from the gym and their 5 inch cocks really dont know what it is to be really fucked till their holes are sore.

Ok so i have no dignity no respect ppl say any cheap guy can just pull me and fuck me. but thats not it. Any worker or driver or street guy can just pull me and fuck me . But that guy in my classy gym, he looks at my ass in those tight spandex and wishes he could fuck me I am out of his league. He will try and flirt with me ask me out I politely say I am married. I can see his cock hard in his track wishing it was in my pussy. He does not know I have just been fucked all night by men he would hesitate to give Rs10 to. This is my secret life tho a lot of ppl know what a slut I am. Yes I can say it I am a cheap slut and i am not ashamed of it. At the end of the day I have enjoyed my life and what did all those girls get. They protected their dignity. Their pussy get wet but they cannot do what i can. 

I lay there naked on the floor men all around me pleasuring me. Suddenly a hot splash of cum hit me right in the face followed by a stream of piss. I smiled this is life. There are many girls like me high class girls who get fucked in the privacy of their homes by watchmen and drivers. I have left home naked an invitation for any one who can  get hard to stick their cock into me. I know this life will not last forever but I can enjoy it for as long as it does. The 12 days of festival I will be just about 1 km from my home and my husband but I will not see him. Its like going on a sex holiday. I will be in a room in a chawl on a small cot. Men will come in and fuck me all day and night giving me time to eat and rest. For 12 days I will not need clothes and with bathe in piss and cum. AHHHH a huge cock just entered my ass fuck he is big its dark i cannot see him too well but who cares he cant see me either. I wonder if these men will recognise me on the road. They have fucked every hole in my body. The man now wants me to ride him he lay on the ground I straddle him I can feel his huge cock enter my pussy stretching me wide open. He pulls me down to suck my tits OHHHHH that feels so goood!! FUCKKKK!! 

I start to ride him grinding my pussy till I can feel his cock in my womb he is huge. Another cock is trying to make an entrance into my ass ok its not trying its in OHHHHHH FUCKKKK!! im CUMMMING!!! a man standing infront of my gives me his cock to suck it smells of sweat and piss but it is yummy I can suck him all night. OMG the pressure of 2 cocks in me I want to pee really badly. Fuck this im not stopping AHHHHHHHH! oh that felt good I just peed while being fucked in both my holes it seems to have turned the men on more they are banging harder now. Fuck i am such a whore I love this. 

I can feel the cock in my mouth twitching I hold his balls they are getting tight ah there it is his warm load of cum right into my throat. i sucked him so well his cock is now the cleanest part of his body. The 2 cock in me still banging me they are so hard I know they will blow anytime
Like Reply
The cock in my mouth had gone and was replaced by another one. This one was an old man it ws fat and limp like a thick rubber tube he had huge balls and from what i could see he ws a fat man. Oh god he was the same fat guy sitting on the curb across from my house every day. I have given him food many times. Hes not really homeless but he collects money and drinks so his family has kicked him out. His dirty cock is in my mouth and he will probably fuck me too. He is pinching my boobs ouch!! fuck slowly mister THAPP!! THAPP!! hes slapping mine tits fuck that hurts but I am so fucking turned on. OHHHHHH! I can feel warm cum in my ass hole the guy finally came and a few seconds later my pussy is filled with warm juice from the other guy. He bent down to suck my tits as the fat guy squeezed them and offered them to him. 

I could hear them talk "what a randi this one is, where did you get her they were asking the cab driver if we find out we can go and fuck her in her home". FUCK!! not exactly what i thought would be ideal I wanted this life to be out of my home. The cab driver came to my rescue. Dont worry why do you need to search for her I will bring her here to you and you can fuck her all night she doesnt care she loves it see how she is moaning. The cock in my pussy was just replaced by another one. He is not as big but its a cock why should I complain. This one was fucking me slowly he was saying fuck this rand feels soooo good i am going to enjoy her for as long as i can. I thought to myself I hope they know they can fuck me as often as they like as many times in the night as they wish and if they cannot get it up i will help them. 

The fucking went on all night as my holes got sore I started to cum more quickly. I lost count of how many orgasms I had, but i can tell you for sure I had way more fun than any of the guys over there. i was fucked cummed in cummed on my face tits belly back asshole. I was turned around like a rag dolll fucked with my legs in the air then facing down with my ass in the air what they call split roasted the men used any vacant hole. The sex with them was good becoz it was not scripted like city boys fucking it was rough it was raw the piched and pulled and slapped me as the wished. One guy came in me then continued to piss into my pussy as well when he pulled out his cum and s stream of piss exited my pussy. I felt like a cheap whore and I was loving it. 

These men were not priviledged to have a girl to have sex with. They were hungry for pussy becoz they dont get it so that makes their fucking more intense. The whole night was a blurr of pleasure there was not a single minute my holes were not filled with cock. I woke up I was sleeping on the dirty mattress the cab driver sleeping nude holding me i was holding his cock in my sleep his hands were on my boobs. There were few other naked men passed out on the floor around. Most of the men had left I saw a small plastic bag with some coins in it. let me see how much I have collected. I woke up the cab driver he wore his clothes and we sat and counted the coins. There were 52 coins "wow I had been fucked 52 times in the night?" no he said after a point the men were just fucking as they got hard they did not have coins to put and i left it. My pussy felt sore but really good my body was sticking with cum. I let out a fart and a full glob of cum flew out. We both laughed. The sun was up n the sky I asked him what the time. He said its about 10 am. Fuck I thought i have no clothes at all nothing to cover even little of me. 

I looked at him and he had a very naughty smile on his face. He said sleep in the back seat of the car I will take you home no one will see. I took the bag of money and left it by the side of one sleeping man. As we reached home the road was busy he stopped at my gate and said go inside. I looked at him "fuck! like this? everyone from the road will see." So what he said they all know what a randi you are and anyway you roam nude in the compound. i gpt out and confidently walked into the compound and towards the house. I saw you (my husband) standing in the back balcony watching me walk in but you made no attempt to bring me clothes. A nice hot shower some coffee and breakfast later. I discovered how many bites i had all over my body. I was there till broad daylight I wonder if anyone saw my face. What am i thinking of course they did. They all know who this hi class randi is. I asked my husband I should be worried why am i turned on by this. 

I sat there looking at her gloriously nude she did not even ask for clothes. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I told her no its ok you rest son and I have already fucked Anita after she came up from the watchman. She gone home now.

next update Anita's night.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply