Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Waiting for big update.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-11-2021, 12:32 PM)prashanthi Wrote: Great story. Please continue.. give updates whenever you can

(09-01-2022, 01:51 PM)RANA ROY Wrote: Waiting.......

(15-01-2022, 12:13 PM)Herbiee Wrote: I’m read this story until the last update..It’s a fantastic story. It going well.
A innocent and voluptuous housewife totally becomes a perfect slut by the planning of some boys. Nice thread. I’m waiting for further updates. Keep go. I hope it never drop this story in the midway like others.
[Image: gkjrh.jpg]
Lakshmi has changed 

(10-02-2022, 02:34 PM)Herbiee Wrote: She has changed. Please update soon.Waiting. . .
[Image: DF25-B326-3-C8-F-4-BA7-B0-FD-166-D06-BD035-C.jpg]
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
The M boyz have made her shameless and taken the chastity and virginity in her ass hole. What more in the plans for them.
Like Reply
Superbbb
Like Reply
(19-02-2022, 07:17 AM)Manikandarajesh Wrote: The M boyz have made her shameless and taken the chastity and virginity in her ass hole. What more in the plans for them.

Find out Tuesday/Wednesday in the next update
Like Reply
With one update a week, can you please make it a little bigger one.
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Now M boys do start with BDSM
Like Reply
(21-02-2022, 09:19 PM)zulfique Wrote: Now M boys do start with BDSM

Too early... First let she become more dirty.. Let maya get involved in bdsm then Lakshmi can do. According to me the tike when she gets fucked without drugs they can try bdsm
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 04:21 AM)Dignifiedtodirty84 Wrote: A small suggestion : you should have discussion between nazir and anwar on how badly they were gonna change lakshni and what is the final point...

Reason
If you have such discussion people reading story will have expectation and will enjoy seeing lakshmi changing to tat level. Earlier it was discussed when speaking to chacha but not in detail as what is the final point..

Even in future if u want to change, u can do it but now this discussion can lead to excitement in readers mind...

Anyway this is the best story of xossipy... Brilliant job bro

Bro if can consider on tis. This will add more spice
Like Reply
Super story line.Keep it slow and detailed waiting for updates. yourock
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly
Like Reply
wait for update  Shy
Like Reply
This is what i hate from this author. His story is the best. But updates not regular and short updates only recieved. I respect his personal space and commitments but still as a reader we feel bad when we dont get update when we expect.
Like Reply
(23-02-2022, 09:48 PM)Dignifiedtodirty84 Wrote: This is what i hate from this author. His story is the best. But updates not regular and short updates only recieved. I respect his personal space and commitments but still as a reader we feel bad when we dont get update when we expect.
Yes this is one of best stories here. When he says update will be by Tuesday, most probably it will be by next Tuesday. Don't think too much bro its just a story.
[+] 1 user Likes suryaspk's post
Like Reply
Still waiting
Like Reply
(25-02-2022, 11:11 AM)Ricota Wrote: Still waiting

Author said he will update by tuesday but didnt say which tuesday
Like Reply
[Image: mnuFl.jpg]

[Image: mn9JA.gif]
Like Reply
update
Like Reply