Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Naughty oldies
(20-02-2022, 05:55 PM)sweetnatasha Wrote: Guys has anyone heard of anyone or someone who has had a sex change
Natashaji, I agree with the stuff that you have written here. But on this above mentioned topic I will give serious insight. Plz to all the members if you know anyone who is contemplating this move it is HIGHLY UNADVICED because tomorrow if that partner leaves you for someone else than what are you going to do again have another sex change.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-02-2022, 12:01 PM)DrRoshni Wrote: Natashaji, I agree with the stuff that you have written here. But on this above mentioned topic I will give serious insight. Plz to all the members if you know anyone who is contemplating this move it is HIGHLY UNADVICED because tomorrow if that partner leaves you for someone else than what are you going to do again have another sex change.

I am a counsellor and have been practising for almost 27 years now. I have had a case where the guy did this stupid stuff. Both of them happened to be from T.V and film world. The boy changed his sex. Initially for sometime it was okay than the other fellow found a women and thus left this sex changed boy. This left the boy in a lurch. Now he has nowhere to go his family disassociated themselves with him, he stopped getting work long time back because of his sex change stunt.  So plz don't try this.
[+] 1 user Likes DrRoshni's post
Like Reply
(21-02-2022, 12:01 PM)DrRoshni Wrote: Natashaji, I agree with the stuff that you have written here. But on this above mentioned topic I will give serious insight. Plz to all the members if you know anyone who is contemplating this move it is HIGHLY UNADVICED because tomorrow if that partner leaves you for someone else than what are you going to do again have another sex change.

Roshniji I second your opinion on this sex change topic.
Like Reply
(21-02-2022, 12:09 PM)DrRoshni Wrote: I am a counsellor and have been practising for almost 27 years now. I have had a case where the guy did this stupid stuff. Both of them happened to be from T.V and film world. The boy changed his sex. Initially for sometime it was okay than the other fellow found a women and thus left this sex changed boy. This left the boy in a lurch. Now he has nowhere to go his family disassociated themselves with him, he stopped getting work long time back because of his sex change stunt.  So plz don't try this.

Roshniji if you don't mind can you share some of your counselling topics, which are related to this thread or are appropriate as per xossipy topics. Will be good insights for everyone of us here. Entertainment bhi aur Enlightenment bhi.
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 01:47 AM)sweetnatasha Wrote: I have a friend who at home wears satin gown and babydoll nighty. He wears skirts and lehenga. As of now they don't have any kid so right now chalta hai and the wife enjoysss it. They buy lingerie together. They even put make up on each other. And during periods wife makes him also wear pad.
One thing I must say he is really lucky to have her as his wife nahi toh kabka divorce ho gaya hota.

I love satin gowns and nighties and I do wear them and I must tell you, it actually makes out sex more hotter. My wife supports this love mine for satin nighties, lehenga bra panties and skirt.s.

I love to cross dress and fuck.. I haven't tried I would love any fellow satin lover rubs my dick over my satin nighty
Like Reply
(18-02-2022, 05:12 PM)DrRoshni Wrote: Indian women look the most beautiful in sarees.
And I vouch every man has found his wife the most beautiful in her suhaag ka joda on the wedding day.

Yes you are so bang on... Sarees are ultimate source of arousal... and obviously wedding night brides are most sensual and beautiful...and sexy too.. tho whole idea of opening the elaborate cover of suhag ka joda and the sexy silky feeling of it all makes it veryhard
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply