Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
Chapter 21 – LABORATORY

With lot of shame, I came into my flat, sat over sofa, tears started to roll out of my eyes, getting my vision blur, feeling sad, sitting alone there.

There inside their flat, those guys are making fun of my wife & me
Kiran: dude, she is such a slut, I didn’t know that I could get her so easily.
Susanth: yes bro, she is such a hot chick, dream of every man, destination of every dick, dam those boobs are so heavy
Kiran: her lips are so soft that I can still feel over my dick, just her name is making me harder, today I cummed huge load, so satisfying, need to share her bed at least once.
Kiran: dam you should see his face while Neha is kissing me, looking like a looser, I thought to press her boobs while kissing me, instead kissing her in front of him gave me more kick, I cannot forget it, kiss of my life
Susanth checked his laptop & showed him
Susanth: come on dude, you should see this
Kiran: what is it?
Susanth showed the pics he captured when my wife is slapping me in parking at festival dinner, every one is looking at me with shock, I lost all pride & stood there helpless.
They both are looking at them, cracking jokes on me, exchanging their fantasies about my wife.
Susanth: do you believe that If I say that I had sex with Neha?
Kiran: is it? Are you joking?
Susanth: no dude, it is real, I fucked that bitch
Kiran: when? Where? How?
Susanth: control babe, it’s in her flat, right on her marital bed,
Kiran: OMG. on her bed? How it happened bro?
Susanth told all the session it happened with my wife.
Kiran: but why didn’t you tell me till now? And why you are telling it now?
Susanth: because, all these days I thought revealing this may damage her pride & family, so I kept it secret, but when today she gave BJ to both of us, I assume she is ok to share this matter with you. And it seems like her husband is nothing to her in any matters.
Kiran: yeah bro he is such a dick, when are you gonna bang her next time?
Susanth: why bro?
Kiran: so that I may get the chance
Susanth: come on, dude be patience, I will try my best to make it happen soon
Kiran: wow thank you bro
Susanth: her beauty deserves the admiration in all possible ways dude.
Kiran: waiting for my chance bro, by the way have you recorded it?
Susanth: you such a jerk, hold on, you will get the chance
Kiran: sorry bro, but I am very excited

Like that they are having their own fun, talking dirty about my wife & making fun of me.
Here inside my flat, I am feeling low & inside the bedroom my wife is already in deep sleep because she is very tiered of watching 3 hours long movie. That night somehow, I slept.

Next day morning is very routine, I started to my office, at parking I meet the doctor, Punith, who stays down the floors in my apartment.
Punith: Hai, Pradeep
Me: Hai, doctor
Punith: hey, today I have free appointments in my hospital & there is a couple combo for general checkup, are you interested?
Me: is it? My wife is also asking me for it, at what time are they?
Punith: post lunch session
Me: ok, fine we will come
Punith: that was great, will meet you there
Doctor went to hospital & I went to my office.
Doctor on the way to office dialed my wife
Neha: whatsapp doctor?
Doctor: just want to see your beauty
Neha: now?
Doctor: why don’t you come to hospital?
Neha: I have office baby
Doctor: that is why I have fixed an appointment for you along with your hubby
Neha: what? Who told you to?
Doctor: today at parking I meet your husband & discussed with him
Neha: oh! Then you should have booked for me alone, why for my husband?
Doctor: I thought he might get doubt
Neha: fuck that bastard
Doctor: control baby, I have already booked, so no worry, you guys come today, I will manage
Neha: I will kill you if something go wrong
Doctor: believe me baby, you will love it, it’s my responsibility.
Neha: ok, at what time?
Doctor: post lunch, do you come or do I need to pick you
(My wife murmuring: don’t worry I have many drivers to drop me)
Doctor: what?
My wife: nothing, I will come by my own
Doctor: sweet of you baby, bye
Doctor reached hospital & doing his job, I also reached my office, dialed my wife & told the same matter, initially she said No, but after some bargaining, she agreed to it.
(She knew the whole matter but acting like innocent) 
By post lunch session me & my wife reached the hospital, it is a medium sized one, very good looking, I liked the initial impressions.
Me on phone call with doctor
Me: Hello doctor
Doctor: Hello
Me: am I disturbing doctor?
Doctor: no Mr. you are here for a great thing, you bought the diamond here
Me: what doctor?
Doctor: nothing, just have a seat at reception, I will send someone to assist you, they will take care.
Me: it’s ok doctor.

*Call disconnected* we sat at waiting hall

Me to my wife: see, this doctor is very nice guy, he is taking care of everything thing.
My wife to me: yeah, you cannot believe how nice he is. (Murmuring: in bed)
Me: yeah baby, his hospital also seems to be very nice & following all the regulations, we should come to him only.
My wife: yeah, that is what I am doing baby, visiting him repeatedly.
Meanwhile a boy came to assist us, he took all our details & filled the application & asked us to wait here for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes a nurse came & asked me to visit the doctor inside his cabin.
Me: hello doctor
Doctor: hello Mr. Pradeep, come on, have a seat
There inside the room it was very silent, comfortable atmosphere, neither cool not hot, beside him a nurse is standing around my wife age.
Doctor is gathering all the details about my health & trying to assess my health status, he accidentally touched my right cheek & I let a very lite jerk off me
Doctor: what happened?
Me: nothing doctor
Doctor: come on, you should not hide anything with doctor, then only I can treat better
Me: yep, my right cheek is still paining doctor.
Doctor knew why it is paining but he wants me to say about it
Doctor: come on speak out
Me: I fell in bathroom
Doctor: if so, then it is not the situation, come on, tell the truth
Me in a very low tone: I got slapped
Doctor: what? I didn’t get you
Me looking at nurse & doctor simultaneously
Doctor: oh, ignore her, come on tell me, then I can suggest a treatment
Me: I was slapped
Doctor: oh, that was sorry
Doctor: with whom?
Me: is that really matter doctor
Doctor: offcourse, male & female hands can have their impact as high & low respectively, I can assess from it
Me: it’s my wife doctor
Doctor: is it? Really? WTF, your wife slapped you?
Nurse popped her eyes out & digested the situation quickly & hardly controlling her smile.
Doctor look into his nurse eyes & exchanged a smile with her
Doctor to nurse: so silly it is, ha ha ha
Nurse: yes doctor, ha ha ha ha
Doctor to me: it’s ok, don’t worry, I will suggest some medication for it, here are your tests to be done, down we have laboratory also, I will talk to them so that you can get 50% discount.
Me: ok doctor
Doctor to nurse: send Neha madam inside & take him to our laboratory
Nurse to doc: ok sir,
Nurse to me: come this way sir
After me my wife went into doctor cabin, now only those 2 are inside his room,
My wife: hello baby
Doctor: come on baby, come on, come sit on my lap
My wife: oh baby, that was so good

My wife sat on his left lap, his left hand placed around her waist, she is in saree & that become so easy to feel her skin, she also placed her hands around his neck, his face is at her boobs area, looking into each other’s eyes, completely silence, their lips meet each other, kissing passionately, forgot the world, he is pressing her waist, rubbing her boobs, holding her very tight, it was also 10 min romance on his chair, doing all the stuff very passionately, with her lust & desire.

Then they broke the romance,
My wife: hmm, that was so sweet of you baby
Doctor: from that day onwards, I am waiting a lot to see your beauty again, not got the chance, I don’t wanna miss it sexy
My wife: now who is stopping you? My hubby?
Doctor: ha ha ha ha. Who? That poor fellow? On that day when I saw his face, I couldn’t control my laugh
My wife: when?
Doctor: that day, you slapped his cheek on festival day
My wife: ha ha ha, even laugh a lot when it flashed in my mind, such a poor fellow
Doctor: just few minutes back also, I made him say it loud,
My wife: what?
Doctor imitating me: I… I GOT SLAPPED BY MY WIFE
Doctor: me & my nurse laughed for it, your poor hubby has felt a trailer of humiliation
My wife: is it? Ha ha ha ha ha, it is common for him, you know his boss also scolds him a lot & make him work beyond the times like a donkey in factory
Doctor: ha ha ha ha
My wife: and you know what, his salary is just XX,XXX/- only
Doctor: oh, my cheap labor, even my hospital warden gets more than him by working half of his time, such a nasty bastard
My wife: this is so much fun baby
Doctor: oh, come on, more thrill is waiting for you, just hold your breath & come with me.
My wife along with doctor walking towards the laboratory.

There on the other side, I completed my tests, sat at the chairs beside the laboratory, behind me there is a wall, mid portion is all transparent big glass, inside it was covered with green curtains, there is no body at the waiting hall, mostly people will come after 5-6 pm, so I sat alone.

From my right side I observed doctor & my wife walking side by side & coming towards me, perhaps it was for laboratory.
Doctor to me: hey, Pradeep, is your tests done?
Me to doctor: yes doctor, just waiting for you
Doctor: fine, I will come back to you, I have some work in laboratory & your madam also need to be done some tests, you wait here only, I will talk back to you once I am out.
Doctor and my wife disappeared into lab in a flash.
I sat back at that wall & doing some time pass with my phone.

There inside the laboratory, 2 guys are working but they also left from the other door, because Doctor has arranged things for him.
Right there behind the door, doctor hugged my wife tight & compressing her against the door & pressing her boobs, kissing her lips…
My wife hardly pushed him: hey, stop, someone will see us.

Doctor: then what will happen?
My wife: they think bad about me
Doctor: like what?
My wife: may be slut?
Doctor: yeah, you are my dam bitch slut, you deserve that name baby, be my bitch
My wife: is it doctor? Am I?
Doctor: yeah baby
Doctor held her in his arms, carried her to another room, that room has one patient bed, threw her on it. One wall of the room is fitted with a large transparent glass, curtains covering it.
My wife: nice room
Doctor: just for you baby
My wife: come on
Doctor held my wife saree & dragged in one go, entire saree came off & new she is covered in just blouse & petticoat, then doctor is moving towards that glass window
My wife: hey where are you going
Doctor moved towards the window & slightly moved the curtains aside, so that inside can be visible to out side if we observe closely.
My wife: what the hell are you doing?
Doctor: do you know who is that looser sitting here & checking his wife mobile?
My wife: well, I cannot see his face, from that shit it seems like my husband, is it he?
Doctor: perhaps, he is a looser, because in just few minutes my dick is gonna back his wife like cheap slut
My wife: oh, wait, what? You are gonna fuck me, so it is my husband, what the fuck are you doing Punith, don’t make troubles, just close the curtains

My wife moved towards the glass fixed window to close the curtains, but doctor holding her hands tight, untied the know of her petticoat, it fell off from waist immediately, giving him the view of her panty, then he passed his fingers inside it, grinding her clit, kissing her neck, pressing her boobs, now her resistance become cooperation, letting mild moans, granting him full access, poking her ass & fingering my wife pussy, with his one hand he slowly unhooked her blouse, off it from her shoulder, throw it aside, pulled her panty down, now he pushed her down & guided her lips towards his pant zip, then she held his tight bulge, unzipped the pant, dragged down, took that monster into her mouth & giving him nice BJ, it is very erotic, very sensible, her soft lips on his hard rock dick, they are soo juicy, doctor is letting out moans, calling her with all bad words, my wife is holding his balls & sucking them too. All this is happening just on the other side of the wall behind me, with no knowledge I am sitting there & waiting for her return.

Now she is in full swing, she got up from her knees, took off her bra, made her doctor nude, moved curtains a little more, she pressed her boobs to the wall, raised her leg & welcomed the doctor to bang her, by seeing her doing so, he got into the full high, tapped his dick at pussy entrance & in one go he got inside her fully, he widened her pussy walls, it felt too much for her, eyes popped out, let a huge moan in pain, but he is not listening her & started to bang her by slapping her ass, slowly she is also moaning to his thrusts
Doctor: oh, bitch, slut, yeah, fuck you infront of your looser,

Doctor to me (I cannot hear him): hey, see this bastard, I am fucking her like my slave, if you aren’t such a waste fellow why would your wife spread legs for me & beg for my juice, now see this my pig, I am tearing your wife pussy, lick it up once I am done you ass hole
My wife with moans: hmm, yeah, hmmm, ahhh, that’s it, I am getting high, do more, bang more, go deeper, humiliate him, yeah, this is so dam goooooooooodddddd, aaahhhhhh, no one banged me like this

Doctor to me (I cannot hear him): are you hearing it my pet, see how your wife is begging me to humiliate you, this is how a real man bangs a bitch like your wife, come on buddy, burry your face in my ass hole & lick it off, you can’t do anything more than that
My wife: ooooooooo aaaaahhhhhh, it is so deep inside me, exploring new corners inside my pussy, so dam goooodd keep pushing more,
Now doctor took a pause, more widened the curtains & placed my wife on bed, holding her hair, fucking her in doggy pose, to this thrusts her boobs are jumping, his balls are tapping her clit, he already made her ass cherry red, it’s been since 20 minutes they started to bang, but no sign of cumming, he banged her like that for more 10 minutes, now changed the position, placed his dick in between her boobs & doing tit fuck by slapping her cheeks, after10 minute of continuous fuck he let the flood of cum on her boobs, face, neck.

Once he is done, he took the position in between her legs & started to lick her pussy, for his licking my wife came so early, a huge load of her juices, her body felt like flying in sky, just like feather, he seems very satisfied, then they had some hot romance like kissing, smooching, hugging, it was so romantic play that she didn’t expected it because with all the men she had was like, they left after sex but this doctor took his time after he cumming also, that made my wife impress a lot, she completely gave her body to him & gently rubbing her hand in his hair, he slept on her naked boobs & smooching with her semi erect nipples, his dick & her pussy are relaxing down there after a war.
Later they dressed themselves just like a normal wife & a respectable doctor, came out of laboratory as it they are really done some tests, they came to me

Me to my wife: what took you so much time Neha?
Doctor to me: it was my mistake, there is some problem with her machine, so I took my time in fixing it & now it works fine
Me: oh, thank you doctor, you again saved my wife
Doctor: it’s my duty sir
My wife to me: see honey this doctor is so responsible,
Me: thank you so much for taking care doctor
Doctor: it’s ok yar, reports will take 2 days’ time to generate, don’t worry, I will bring them home
Me & my wife: so nice of you doctor,
Doctor to us: now you guys can leave, I will suggest medication, if necessary, only after checking the reports
We thanked him & walked out way out from there, doctor went back to his duty,
Me to my wife: ok dear, what is your program now?
My wife: I am so tired; I need to go home & have a shower badly
Me: ok, it is already 6 by now, we can go home, I will do my work tomorrow.

That night it was nothing much, I am thinking finally I got some time to sleep & my wife is feeling sleepy due to heavy workout in laboratory, so, we both fresh up, ate our dinner & quickly occupied our beds.
[+] 2 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(19-02-2022, 04:24 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Chapter 21 – LABORATORY

With lot of shame, I came into my flat, sat over sofa, tears started to roll out of my eyes, getting my vision blur, feeling sad, sitting alone there.

There inside their flat, those guys are making fun of my wife & me
Kiran: dude, she is such a slut, I didn’t know that I could get her so easily.
Susanth: yes bro, she is such a hot chick, dream of every man, destination of every dick, dam those boobs are so heavy
Kiran: her lips are so soft that I can still feel over my dick, just her name is making me harder, today I cummed huge load, so satisfying, need to share her bed at least once.
Kiran: dam you should see his face while Neha is kissing me, looking like a looser, I thought to press her boobs while kissing me, instead kissing her in front of him gave me more kick, I cannot forget it, kiss of my life
Susanth checked his laptop & showed him
Susanth: come on dude, you should see this
Kiran: what is it?
Susanth showed the pics he captured when my wife is slapping me in parking at festival dinner, every one is looking at me with shock, I lost all pride & stood there helpless.
They both are looking at them, cracking jokes on me, exchanging their fantasies about my wife.
Susanth: do you believe that If I say that I had sex with Neha?
Kiran: is it? Are you joking?
Susanth: no dude, it is real, I fucked that bitch
Kiran: when? Where? How?
Susanth: control babe, it’s in her flat, right on her marital bed,
Kiran: OMG. on her bed? How it happened bro?
Susanth told all the session it happened with my wife.
Kiran: but why didn’t you tell me till now? And why you are telling it now?
Susanth: because, all these days I thought revealing this may damage her pride & family, so I kept it secret, but when today she gave BJ to both of us, I assume she is ok to share this matter with you. And it seems like her husband is nothing to her in any matters.
Kiran: yeah bro he is such a dick, when are you gonna bang her next time?
Susanth: why bro?
Kiran: so that I may get the chance
Susanth: come on, dude be patience, I will try my best to make it happen soon
Kiran: wow thank you bro
Susanth: her beauty deserves the admiration in all possible ways dude.
Kiran: waiting for my chance bro, by the way have you recorded it?
Susanth: you such a jerk, hold on, you will get the chance
Kiran: sorry bro, but I am very excited

Like that they are having their own fun, talking dirty about my wife & making fun of me.
Here inside my flat, I am feeling low & inside the bedroom my wife is already in deep sleep because she is very tiered of watching 3 hours long movie. That night somehow, I slept.

Next day morning is very routine, I started to my office, at parking I meet the doctor, Punith, who stays down the floors in my apartment.
Punith: Hai, Pradeep
Me: Hai, doctor
Punith: hey, today I have free appointments in my hospital & there is a couple combo for general checkup, are you interested?
Me: is it? My wife is also asking me for it, at what time are they?
Punith: post lunch session
Me: ok, fine we will come
Punith: that was great, will meet you there
Doctor went to hospital & I went to my office.
Doctor on the way to office dialed my wife
Neha: whatsapp doctor?
Doctor: just want to see your beauty
Neha: now?
Doctor: why don’t you come to hospital?
Neha: I have office baby
Doctor: that is why I have fixed an appointment for you along with your hubby
Neha: what? Who told you to?
Doctor: today at parking I meet your husband & discussed with him
Neha: oh! Then you should have booked for me alone, why for my husband?
Doctor: I thought he might get doubt
Neha: fuck that bastard
Doctor: control baby, I have already booked, so no worry, you guys come today, I will manage
Neha: I will kill you if something go wrong
Doctor: believe me baby, you will love it, it’s my responsibility.
Neha: ok, at what time?
Doctor: post lunch, do you come or do I need to pick you
(My wife murmuring: don’t worry I have many drivers to drop me)
Doctor: what?
My wife: nothing, I will come by my own
Doctor: sweet of you baby, bye
Doctor reached hospital & doing his job, I also reached my office, dialed my wife & told the same matter, initially she said No, but after some bargaining, she agreed to it.
(She knew the whole matter but acting like innocent) 
By post lunch session me & my wife reached the hospital, it is a medium sized one, very good looking, I liked the initial impressions.
Me on phone call with doctor
Me: Hello doctor
Doctor: Hello
Me: am I disturbing doctor?
Doctor: no Mr. you are here for a great thing, you bought the diamond here
Me: what doctor?
Doctor: nothing, just have a seat at reception, I will send someone to assist you, they will take care.
Me: it’s ok doctor.

*Call disconnected* we sat at waiting hall

Me to my wife: see, this doctor is very nice guy, he is taking care of everything thing.
My wife to me: yeah, you cannot believe how nice he is. (Murmuring: in bed)
Me: yeah baby, his hospital also seems to be very nice & following all the regulations, we should come to him only.
My wife: yeah, that is what I am doing baby, visiting him repeatedly.
Meanwhile a boy came to assist us, he took all our details & filled the application & asked us to wait here for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes a nurse came & asked me to visit the doctor inside his cabin.
Me: hello doctor
Doctor: hello Mr. Pradeep, come on, have a seat
There inside the room it was very silent, comfortable atmosphere, neither cool not hot, beside him a nurse is standing around my wife age.
Doctor is gathering all the details about my health & trying to assess my health status, he accidentally touched my right cheek & I let a very lite jerk off me
Doctor: what happened?
Me: nothing doctor
Doctor: come on, you should not hide anything with doctor, then only I can treat better
Me: yep, my right cheek is still paining doctor.
Doctor knew why it is paining but he wants me to say about it
Doctor: come on speak out
Me: I fell in bathroom
Doctor: if so, then it is not the situation, come on, tell the truth
Me in a very low tone: I got slapped
Doctor: what? I didn’t get you
Me looking at nurse & doctor simultaneously
Doctor: oh, ignore her, come on tell me, then I can suggest a treatment
Me: I was slapped
Doctor: oh, that was sorry
Doctor: with whom?
Me: is that really matter doctor
Doctor: offcourse, male & female hands can have their impact as high & low respectively, I can assess from it
Me: it’s my wife doctor
Doctor: is it? Really? WTF, your wife slapped you?
Nurse popped her eyes out & digested the situation quickly & hardly controlling her smile.
Doctor look into his nurse eyes & exchanged a smile with her
Doctor to nurse: so silly it is, ha ha ha
Nurse: yes doctor, ha ha ha ha
Doctor to me: it’s ok, don’t worry, I will suggest some medication for it, here are your tests to be done, down we have laboratory also, I will talk to them so that you can get 50% discount.
Doctor to nurse: send Neha madam inside & take him to our laboratory
Nurse to doc: ok sir,
Nurse to me: come this way sir
After me my wife went into doctor cabin, now only those 2 are inside his room,
My wife: hello baby
Doctor: come on baby, come on, come sit on my lap
My wife: oh baby, that was so good

My wife sat on his left lap, his left hand placed around her waist, she is in saree & that become so easy to feel her skin, she also placed her hands around his neck, his face is at her boobs area, looking into each other’s eyes, completely silence, their lips meet each other, kissing passionately, forgot the world, he is pressing her waist, rubbing her boobs, holding her very tight, it was also 10 min romance on his chair, doing all the stuff very passionately, with her lust & desire.

Then they broke the romance,
My wife: hmm, that was so sweet of you baby
Doctor: from that day onwards, I am waiting a lot to see your beauty again, not got the chance, I don’t wanna miss it sexy
My wife: now who is stopping you? My hubby?
Doctor: ha ha ha ha. Who? That poor fellow? On that day when I saw his face, I couldn’t control my laugh
My wife: when?
Doctor: that day, you slapped his cheek on festival day
My wife: ha ha ha, even laugh a lot when it flashed in my mind, such a poor fellow
Doctor: just few minutes back also, I made him say it loud,
Doctor imitating me: I… I GOT SLAPPED BY MY WIFE
Doctor: me & my nurse laughed for it, your poor hubby has felt a trailer of humiliation
My wife: is it? Ha ha ha ha ha, it is common for him, you know his boss also scolds him a lot & make him work beyond the times like a donkey in factory
Doctor: ha ha ha ha
My wife: and you know what, his salary is just XX,XXX/- only
Doctor: oh, my cheap labor, even my hospital warden gets more than him by working half of his time, such a nasty bastard
My wife: this is so much fun baby
Doctor: oh, come on, more thrill is waiting for you, just hold your breath & come with me.
My wife along with doctor walking towards the laboratory.

There on the other side, I completed my tests, sat at the chairs beside the laboratory, behind me there is a wall, mid portion is all transparent big glass, inside it was covered with green curtains, there is no body at the waiting hall, mostly people will come after 5-6 pm, so I sat alone.

From my right side I observed doctor & my wife walking side by side & coming towards me, perhaps it was for laboratory.
Doctor to me: hey, Pradeep, is your tests done?
Me to doctor: yes doctor, just waiting for you
Doctor: fine, I will come back to you, I have some work in laboratory & your madam also need to be done some tests, you wait here only, I will talk back to you once I am out.
Doctor and my wife disappeared into lab in a flash.
I sat back at that wall & doing some time pass with my phone.

There inside the laboratory, 2 guys are working but they also left from the other door, because Doctor has arranged things for him.
Right there behind the door, doctor hugged my wife tight & compressing her against the door & pressing her boobs, kissing her lips…
My wife hardly pushed him: hey, stop, someone will see us.

Doctor: then what will happen?
My wife: they think bad about me
Doctor: like what?
My wife: may be slut?
Doctor: yeah, you are my dam bitch slut, you deserve that name baby, be my bitch
My wife: is it doctor? Am I?
Doctor: yeah baby
Doctor held her in his arms, carried her to another room, that room has one patient bed, threw her on it. One wall of the room is fitted with a large transparent glass, curtains covering it.
My wife: nice room
Doctor: just for you baby
My wife: come on
Doctor held my wife saree & dragged in one go, entire saree came off & new she is covered in just blouse & petticoat, then doctor is moving towards that glass window
My wife: hey where are you going
Doctor moved towards the window & slightly moved the curtains aside, so that inside can be visible to out side if we observe closely.
My wife: what the hell are you doing?
Doctor: do you know who is that looser sitting here & checking his wife mobile?
My wife: well, I cannot see his face, from that shit it seems like my husband, is it he?
Doctor: perhaps, he is a looser, because in just few minutes my dick is gonna back his wife like cheap slut
My wife: oh, wait, what? You are gonna fuck me, so it is my husband, what the fuck are you doing Punith, don’t make troubles, just close the curtains

My wife moved towards the glass fixed window to close the curtains, but doctor holding her hands tight, untied the know of her petticoat, it fell off from waist immediately, giving him the view of her panty, then he passed his fingers inside it, grinding her clit, kissing her neck, pressing her boobs, now her resistance become cooperation, letting mild moans, granting him full access, poking her ass & fingering my wife pussy, with his one hand he slowly unhooked her blouse, off it from her shoulder, throw it aside, pulled her panty down, now he pushed her down & guided her lips towards his pant zip, then she held his tight bulge, unzipped the pant, dragged down, took that monster into her mouth & giving him nice BJ, it is very erotic, very sensible, her soft lips on his hard rock dick, they are soo juicy, doctor is letting out moans, calling her with all bad words, my wife is holding his balls & sucking them too. All this is happening just on the other side of the wall behind me, with no knowledge I am sitting there & waiting for her return.

Now she is in full swing, she got up from her knees, took off her bra, made her doctor nude, moved curtains a little more, she pressed her boobs to the wall, raised her leg & welcomed the doctor to bang her, by seeing her doing so, he got into the full high, tapped his dick at pussy entrance & in one go he got inside her fully, he widened her pussy walls, it felt too much for her, eyes popped out, let a huge moan in pain, but he is not listening her & started to bang her by slapping her ass, slowly she is also moaning to his thrusts
Doctor: oh, bitch, slut, yeah, fuck you infront of your looser,

Doctor to me (I cannot hear him): hey, see this bastard, I am fucking her like my slave, if you aren’t such a waste fellow why would your wife spread legs for me & beg for my juice, now see this my pig, I am tearing your wife pussy, lick it up once I am done you ass hole
My wife with moans: hmm, yeah, hmmm, ahhh, that’s it, I am getting high, do more, bang more, go deeper, humiliate him, yeah, this is so dam goooooooooodddddd, aaahhhhhh, no one banged me like this

Doctor to me (I cannot hear him): are you hearing it my pet, see how your wife is begging me to humiliate you, this is how a real man bangs a bitch like your wife, come on buddy, burry your face in my ass hole & lick it off, you can’t do anything more than that
My wife: ooooooooo aaaaahhhhhh, it is so deep inside me, exploring new corners inside my pussy, so dam goooodd keep pushing more,
Now doctor took a pause, more widened the curtains & placed my wife on bed, holding her hair, fucking her in doggy pose, to this thrusts her boobs are jumping, his balls are tapping her clit, he already made her ass cherry red, it’s been since 20 minutes they started to bang, but no sign of cumming, he banged her like that for more 10 minutes, now changed the position, placed his dick in between her boobs & doing tit fuck by slapping her cheeks, after10 minute of continuous fuck he let the flood of cum on her boobs, face, neck.

Once he is done, he took the position in between her legs & started to lick her pussy, for his licking my wife came so early, a huge load of her juices, her body felt like flying in sky, just like feather, he seems very satisfied, then they had some hot romance like kissing, smooching, hugging, it was so romantic play that she didn’t expected it because with all the men she had was like, they left after sex but this doctor took his time after he cumming also, that made my wife impress a lot, she completely gave her body to him & gently rubbing her hand in his hair, he slept on her naked boobs & smooching with her semi erect nipples, his dick & her pussy are relaxing down there after a war.
Later they dressed themselves just like a normal wife & a respectable doctor, came out of laboratory as it they are really done some tests, they came to me

Me to my wife: what took you so much time Neha?
Doctor to me: it was my mistake, there is some problem with her machine, so I took my time in fixing it & now it works fine
Me: oh, thank you doctor, you again saved my wife
Doctor: it’s my duty sir
My wife to me: see honey this doctor is so responsible,
Me: thank you so much for taking care doctor
Doctor: it’s ok yar, reports will take 2 days’ time to generate, don’t worry, I will bring them home
Me & my wife: so nice of you doctor,
Doctor to us: now you guys can leave, I will suggest medication, if necessary, only after checking the reports
We thanked him & walked out way out from there, doctor went back to his duty,
Me to my wife: ok dear, what is your program now?
My wife: I am so tired; I need to go home & have a shower badly
Me: ok, it is already 6 by now, we can go home, I will do my work tomorrow.

That night it was nothing much, I am thinking finally I got some time to sleep & my wife is feeling sleepy due to heavy workout in laboratory, so, we both fresh up, ate our dinner & quickly occupied our beds.

welcome

Guys, please read it with patience.
I hope you will like it.

One more new guy is gonna enter in our game, so just wait for the next episodes.

Please share your comments, ideas, suggestions, reviews on this, that is like a boost for me, it makes me to write more & more.
Thank you.
Namaskar Heart
Like Reply
Wow wow super bro I'm sure you are rocks the next update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
ANOTHER HOT UPDATE.

These guys are really lucky basterd, who had the opportunities to fucked her.
& Eagerly waiting to see Neha getting fucked in front of her husband (as a punishment).
Like Reply
(19-02-2022, 04:26 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: One more new guy is gonna enter in our game,

Is he Pradeep's friend, Mahesh? Because he has a lot of data related to Neha which he stole from Pradeep's mobile without his knowledge, when he stayed at night in his house
Like Reply
(21-02-2022, 04:50 PM)Lovecraft Wrote: Is he Pradeep's friend, Mahesh? Because he has a lot of data related to Neha which he stole from Pradeep's mobile without his knowledge, when he stayed at night in his house

Come on bro, just wait & watch!
Like Reply
What a naïve husband! His wife constantly humiliates him in front of others, but he still believes that she loves him. If he could satisfy his wife on bed, she wouldn't have fucked around with others.

But....I have one doubt. Is he a cuckold or not?
'Cause up until now, I haven't seen a cuckold's symptoms in him.
Like Reply
(24-02-2022, 02:56 PM)RJ668 Wrote: What a naïve husband! His wife constantly humiliates him in front of others, but he still believes that she loves him. If he could satisfy his wife on bed, she wouldn't have fucked around with others.

But....I have one doubt. Is he a cuckold or not?
'Cause up until now, I haven't seen a cuckold's symptoms in him.

Yeah, she keeps humiliating him but he stays with her.
Now she is not in a stage of hanging with husband dick only.

He is not a cuck yet, yet to be transformed, he is in middle of process.
Like Reply
Dude...updates plz..!!
Like Reply
(01-03-2022, 07:44 PM)Kinky_Badshah Wrote: Dude...updates plz..!!

Interesting update is on the way!
Just hold on, Half is already done.
i will post it soon guys,
Thank you for your patience.
Like Reply
Chapter – 22 MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND

Just after 1-2 normal working days, I finished my childhood friend’s phone call & went home with a little excitement, had a sound sleep, the next morning at 5 am I woke up to his call & went to pick him up from the railway station.

Me with lots of excitement: hey buddy, good to see you man
My friend: hey dude, it’s been long time to see you, really miss you yar
Me: miss you buddy, come on let’s go home
me & my friend has started on my bike to my home, on the way at random tea stall
My friend: hey dude, stop here, let’s have a coffee
Me: no yar, my wife is excellent in preparing coffee, at home we will go home in 10 min, you can fresh up & have a fresh coffee, 
My friend: ok, forget to ask, how’s your wife?
Me; wow, she is the love of my wife, she is doing amazing
My friend: good to hear buddy, I am so happy that you are having a good married life
(My friend have no clue what is happening with my wife, his heart might break if he come to know some truths of my wife, at least i have some pride in front of him, so I don’t want to reveal those matters to him, for the time being he is just a guest to my home & I wanna keep him as guest only)

With so many talks we reached my flat, still my wife is sleeping inside, me & my friend sat in hall & talking all our stuff, it was around 7 am, my wife has no idea that my friend is coming home, last night I forgot to share it, so she heard some unknown voice & came to hall to find it, it was me & unknown guy sitting right beside me, once she came to us we are staring her from top to bottom.
Then she was wrapped in a cotton saree, tied her wet hair in a towel and just applied a sindoor to her forehead. I was stunned to see her like that, obviously my friend too.

She came to hall & found me sitting with a guy, then I introduced each other like
Me to my friend: hey, this is my wife Neha, 
Me to my wife: this is Srinivas, my childhood friend, 
My wife & my friend to each other: Namasthe! 
Me to my wife: he just came for a visa interview, he will be staying for 2 days here in our house, it is your responsibility to prepare him best food, I already committed to him that you are the best chief i ever had.
My wife: dont worry pathi ji, I will make him eat the best food in the world
Me: that’s my wife
My wife: ok, you guys keep talking, I will prepare coffee for us
After my wife left to kitchen
My friend: dude, she really looks like a goddess Mahalakshmi, you are so damn lucky to have a traditional wife
Me: thank you dude, she is so traditional that even goddesses would be jealous of her (That poor fellow the real meaning behind my words)
My friend: yes bro

My wife went into kitchen & we keep talking our stuff, just in 5 minutes she is back to us with a tray of coffee cups, while talking coffee cup from tray my friend is feeling shy & not even looking towards my wife, just took the cup & turned my side. My wife also joined us, he is hardly giving her replies, that too single word replies, then we understood that he might be feeling uncomfortable talking with my wife. 
Then I gave him the guest bedroom. He occupied the washroom to freshen up. I also went to my bedroom to take shower.

Just small intro about my friend:
His name: Srinivas
His age: just a year younger to me
He came to my marriage but i couldn’t introduce him then
We both are from the same village, houses are also very near, from childhood we studied in the same class, but I came to the city for higher education, still we are in contact & share important things that are happening in our life. 
He is a very traditional guy, very shy to talk with ladies, a very reserved person, just an orthodox guy.  
His wife has been staying at her mother’s house for the past a year due to her delivery & baby take care purpose. He visits her once in a while.  
Today for the first time after my marriage he came to my home. He came for a visa interview, as he applied for a job in another country for better incomes. 
-----------------------------------------------------------

We both finished our showers, fresh up & came to have breakfast. My wife already prepared them & arranged on table, we 3 had it together, then also he is just gesturing only anything if he wants.

It was already 9 am then, me & my friend are about to start to visa office

Me to my wife: darling, today I took leave from work, I will take him out
My wife: ok dear, 
Me: I just forgot to ask, you wearing a saree, anything special today?
My wife: nothing dear these are office wear sarees, just wore it casually
Me: You are looking beautiful today.
My wife: thank you honey
Me: ok dear, bye
My wife: bye
Me & my friend started on my bike
My wife: dude, your couple seems very beautiful, you are so damn lucky to have her
Me in my mind: by seeing all these, this poor fellow imagining my wife as sanskari wife, but he didn’t knew anything of her, let him be like that, just bear him for 2 days, that’s it
Me to my friend: yeah bro, she is such a goddess in my wife, I love her alot.
With all our talking stuff we came to visa office, there he took the interview and then they said
Office: your interview is done for now, we will let you know the result by tomorrow.   
My friend: OK, sir
It was already lunch time then, so we both went to a restaurant, had lunch & then we went shopping . He purchased something for himself, his wife & for my wife also
Me: dude, why all these now?
My friend: anyhow i didn’t give any gift to your marriage also, just a small gift for my sister (referring my wife)
Me: no formalities dude,
My friend: come on, bro, just a small gift, for my satisfaction
Me: it’s ok

Right after shopping we both had some snacks & went to a movie, it was a long time we both went to movie together, so at that time we felt to watch a movie together & went to it, going to a movie with a best friend after long time is like heaven, I am enjoying it completely. after movie we directly went home, because our stomachs are full so not in a mood to eat anything, moreover we are tired also. 
It was 11 pm by then, my wife was sleeping in our bedroom, so without silence we entered my flat, he slept in the guest bedroom & I slept in my bedroom.

Day 2 

The very morning at around 7:30 am we all woke, as usual we are drinking coffee at sofa & having some chit chat, still my friend is feeling some hesitation to talk with her, 
My friend is gesturing me with his eyes: dude, please give that gift to her
Me: come on buddy, you purchased it, so you give it 
My friend: no yar, I cannot, you know me well, right
Me: nothing wrong in it, she will feel happy for it
My wife observed all these & asked us: what is happening with you guys?
Me: nothing Neha, yesterday he bought a gift for you & now he is feeling shy to give 
My wife to him: why shy? don’t you talk with ladies? I was observing you from yesterday, you are feeling very shy, don't worry, I am not a monster to eat you, be free & open, talk with me, 
My friend: silently nodded his head by saying yes
My wife: ok, where is the gift? 
My friend bought it from his bag & gave it to my wife, she opened it & felt really happy to see it, it was a simple saree, yet beautiful, she opened the saree folds & kept it on herself & showed it to us, that was the moment, simply beautiful, we loved it, she went into her bedroom, looking herself in the mirror. She loved it really, came back to sofa,
My wife to my friend: thank you so much for the gift, it was so beautiful, I loved it.
My friend: thank you. 
Ok guys, I prepared Breakfast for you, just freshen up. 
After we are freshen up 
Me to my friend: What are your plans for the day dude?
My friend: thinking to visit my uncle
Me: oh, nice, can i drop you?
My friend: it’s ok, I can go
Me: ok, where is he staying?
My friend: **** area
Me: that was so long, there is no proper public transport also, do one thing, now drop me in office & get back my bike, 
My friend: thanks buddy
Me: it’s ok man, come on let’s have breakfast.
We all had breakfast together, me & my friend are about to start, 
Me to my friend: what is this?
My friend: a small parcel to my uncle
Me: keep it here, anyhow while going to your uncle's place you need to pass my house, then you can collect it.
My friend: ok, fine 

We came to parking, there our family doctor meat me

Doctor to me: Hai Pradeep ji
Me: yes doctor, how are you?
Doctor: fine, (Doctor is looking at my friend)
Me: doctor, this is my friend, Srinivas, came for visa processing 
Me to my friend: dude he is our Family doctor, stays in our apartment, he saved my wife once she fell unconscious, so nice guy
My friend to doctor: that was so great doctor
Doctor: it was my duty,
Doctor to me: by the way no need to go to hospital, I got your reports
Me: oh, thank you doctor. How are they
Doctor: I haven't opened them yet, yesterday I was so busy with many patients, I will check now
Me: ok doctor,after checking them  give them in my flat, My wife is there.
Doctor: ok mr. bye
We waved  bye to the doctor & started towards my office on my bike. while driving I explained the version that my wife told me how that doctor saved my wife when she fell unconscious. At my office, I gave my bike, guided him the way to go my home & then to his uncle’s. I went into my office & he disappeared. 
In 45 minutes he reached my home, rang the doorbell, waited for more than 5 minutes, still my wife is not opening the door, so he rang 2-3 times more.

Then my wife opened the door with a little nervousness & she was in a different dress from what she was wearing when he left my home. She is wearing a long top with legging & ready to go to office, but now she is just in nighty, distrubed hair, he didn't understood that but ignored it 
My friend to my wife: sorry to disturb you, I came to collect my package, I will leave in just 2 min
My wife is relaxing herself: uff, ok, fine.
She went into kitchen to get some water
My friend straightly went into his bedroom, searching for his package, but he didn’t found it, so came out to hall & dialed me
My friend: where is my package bro?
Me: opps, I forgot to say, I kept it beside my bed, find it there. 
My friend: ok man.

*Call disconnected*

My wife is drinking water in kitchen, then my friend went into my bedroom, he found the package beside the bed, when he bed down to pick it up, he found something mysterious, so he bend more & found man in hiding under the bed, my friend was shocked, my friend eyes & that man’s eyes meet with each other for a moment, my friend let a shouting, my wife heard it, through the drinking water glass away & rushed into the bedroom, the that man is coming out & he just in his shorts, my friend was stunned to see him, he is none other than that doctor, while doctor coming out of his hiding, along with him, his clothes & my wife clothes also came out, that totally blew my friend’s mind, he freezed for a moment, he cannot believe himself, felt like still in dream,

My friend: DOCTOR! What are you doing here? Why are you half naked?
My friend turned back towards my wife who was standing behind him. Gave a strange look towards her, now he totally understood why my wife is in different clothes than before. 
My friend moved ahead to beat the doctor, but he held him with one hand. My wife also stopped my friend. 
My friend: how can you do this to my friend? He is a good guy, he loves you alot, how can you cheat him directly on his bed?
My wife to doctor: wear your dress & leave right away
My friend: nobody is leaving from here, I will tell this to my friend, (took out his phone & about to call)
My wife took the phone out of my friend’s hand, meanwhile the doctor wore his dress.
My friend to my wife: you cannot stop me from revealing this to my friend, I thought you are such a nice woman, Rightnow I will go to his office & tell him what all happened here.

My friend is walking towards the main door, but doctor caught him from back, pulled him back, he fell into sofa, then quickly doctor escaped from main door, then immediately my wife locked the door from inside, right behind her my friend tried to unlock the door but failed because he has no idea of operating modern lock systems. He tried well, but it wasn’t opening, so shouted & kicked the door, quickly went into my bedroom in search of his mobile, but my wife hid it from him, he understood all his doors were closed & now it’s time to move wisely. 
Now there is my wife & my friend in my house, all doors closed.

My wife to my friend: come on, sit here, all your doors are closed, just listen to me
My friend: you cannot hide the truth, anyhow he will come home tonight, I will tell him then, he will kick your ass then. I imagined you were a symbol of orthodox woman, but I was shocked to see you like this. don’t you feel ashamed to do this?
My wife: now you are in angry, you cannot listen to anything right now
My friend: what could you say? Just after your husband left & immediately you let another man into your bedroom, ‘I COULDN’T ADJUST WITH ONE HUSBAND, SO I INVITED ANOTHER MAN INTO MY ROOM’ is this what you wanna say? Today is your end, you have to face the consequences for what you have done to my friend
My wife: No, please don’t do that to me, don't spoil my marriage
My friend: you should have this sense before inviting him
My wife: now I cannot revert this, it’s over, I don’t repeat it, please be quiet, I will give whatever you want.
My friend: Are you bribing me?
My wife: No, this is just like a gift, that you gave me yesterday
My friend: both are not the same, I gave it to my sister who is one man’s love.
My wife: come on, any how you need money to buy airlines tickets, for finding a room there, need to buy the things for travel, come on, 
My friend: So you want to shut my mouth with money? How do you get such a big amount? Is that doctor fellow giving you?
My wife: come on, don’t make it a scene, why couldn’t you stay silent? This is just a small issue
My friend: Is this a small thing for you? Sleeping with another man is a small thing for you?
My wife: ok fine, I will give you a free airline ticket, is that ok?
My friend: you cannot buy me ok.
Now My wife started to execute another method
My wife sat beside him, looking into his eyes, rolling tongue on her lips, unbuttoned the first 2 buttons of nighty, bend as much that her cleavage is seen clearly
My wife: ok, I will give you 1 Lakh, is that fine
My friend observed that & said: N……., No, I dont sell my pride, I do have some ethics
My wife moved a little more, placed her hands on his thighs: Just see & tell, 1 Lakh has many big round round zero’s, I am sure you will love it
My friend: move away, you shame less, I am not like that doctor, I am going no where, today you have to answer my friend
My wife totally ignored that because she know the art of seduction
My wife: acha, I am also going nowhere today, let’s make a deal, 
My wife this time moved so close that his elbow is touching her right bood, her left hand is very close to his croutch. 
My friend is sweating a lot, feeling very unforgettable, cannot utter a word, mind & body stopped working. 
My wife saw him sweating a lot, with her right hand wiped his forehead, once her finger touched his forehead, all his nerves felt like current shock, he gave a sudden jerk,

My wife placed her right hand on his shoulder: it’s ok baby, don't worry, feel comfortable, this is your house, relax yourselves.
Then with her left hand, opened the top 3 buttons of the shirt, placed her left hand inside & gently rubbing on his haired chest. He literally died for it, his heart is racing like a rocket. His body temperature is like sun. He lost his voice & dying inside. Already is in tight situation, then my wife took his left hand & placed it on her thigh, for that moment he freezed, my wife understood his situation & made his head lean on her shoulders, consoling him, comforting him, convincing him, but he recovered quickly that her expected time, he is not taking any lead but not getting frozen like before, then my wife took lead, unbuttoned his shirt, sat on his lap, gave a tight kiss on hi lips.

What to say now, my friend never imagined this, everything changed in an hour, he didn't even think to see her cleavage but now my wife is serving him & offering him to keep his mouth shut.

My wife: what happened yar, what are you thinking? just forget everything, accept this now.
My friend nodded his head as if he was in some trance.
My wife sat on his lap, her legs on either side of him, placed his hands on her waist, holding his head, giving him the kiss of his life. I think even his wife has never done this to him, my friend was totally blown away by her moves. He also slowly gets into the moment, he is getting the assense of the kiss, gradually his hands are moving around her waist. 
My wife break the kiss & removed his shirt, moved down the sofa, unzipped his pant, took out his bulge out of his underwear,  
My wife to him: OMG, you are very big inside

My friend gave a simple smile
My wife moved his undies down & took him into her mouth & giving him BJ, he leaned back & relaxing in my sofa while my wife is sucking him, he is not looking into her eyes, but still enjoying her lips around his dick. He forgot the rest of the world & simply taking the moment.

My friend while taking BJ: isss, ahhhh, hmmmmm, woooooooooowwwwww, soooo soooooofffftttt, iiiissssss
My wife mind voice: oh, i think this is his first BJ,

My wife while giving BJ, rubbing his balls, rubbing them, sucking them in exchange with another ball
My friend got hold of her head, pushed his dick more into her mouth & released a huge load of cum straight into her mouth. My expert wife took all his load into her without leaking a single drop, all gulped into her stomach, cleaned his dick with her lips, then for the first time their eyes met each other. He is looking into her eyes, my wife wiped her lips with her nighty & jumped on him and gave a tight lip kiss. Now they are kissing very passionately, she held his hands & placed them on her boobs, at first touch he observed that my wife's boobs are very stiff, big, round & moreover she is braless. He is pressing my wife's boobs. Enjoying the royal treatment of her.

Now he took the action & removed her night in a go, now she is naked with him, he hugged her tightly & kissing deeply, her legs are around his waist, he stood up like that, get rid of his pant, took her into my bedroom, through on her bed, jumped her, buried his face into her boobs, playing with them, kissing them, sucking them. My wife totally let him do whatever he wanted, again he is hard enough, so in the missionary position, he widened her legs & poked his dick into my wife's pussy. God, one more dick into my wife’s pussy, he is rocking her pussy, he is not having sex from past a year becuase his wife is at her mother’s place, so after long time he got a pussy to be used, so showing all his desire on her, With no mercy drilling her holes like anything. Changed the position to Doggy, slapping her ass, rocking her pussy, after 30 minutes of stop start process, he finally came to conclusion, turned her aside & cummed on her boobs, belly & face too. His dick is still hard but he fell beside her, laying along with her, relaxing himself, both are breathing heavily, along with him my wife also cum on the bed. Finally their session came to an end. 

They are not looking into each other face, watching the running fan, breathing in sync, absolutely naked, her mangalsutra is also cum stained, all the shit he has done but now feeling weird to talk with my wife.

My wife: I never thought that a guy meat before a day could do this to me
My friend: even I didn’t, that I would share my best friend’s wife
My wife: don’t you feel anything?
My friend: nothing
My wife: this is the first time you ever replied in full
My friend: ha ha ha 
My wife: don’t you like to talk with ladies?
My friend: not like that, from childhood our elders don't make us talk  with opposite gender, so all of sudden we feel very uncomfort to talk. But inside we feel like talking with them, hanging with them, being friendly with them
My wife: but now you are talking good to me
My friend: it took me 2 days to open my mouth
My wife: it just only took 2 days to open your friend’s wife’s pussy
My friend & My wife: ha ha ha ha ha 
My friend: Can I ask you one thing?  
My wife: sure, you can
My friend: how long is this going with that doctor?
My wife: leave it buddy, that happened accidentally.
My friend: Does my friend know this?
My wife: yeah, every one knew that, now also our session went live, see there is webcam on my desk
My friend: oh, sorry
My wife: it’s ok fine, what’s the time now?
My friend: it is 2:30 pm.
My wife: oops, 4 hours, just like that, wow, I am feeling hungry can we have lunch?
My friend: yeah sure
My wife: don’t be formal, call me with my name
My friend: hmmm
My wife: come on buddy
My friend: ok Neha
My wife: that’s good

Later they both cleaned the bedroom. Neha wore a nighty, My friend wore my shorts & T-shirt, as we both look very similar in physic, my clothes fit on him perfectly. Later they had lunch together. By then it was 4 pm. Both sat in sofa
My wife: how's the food?
My friend: Pradeep is right, you cook delicious food
My wife: thank you
My friend: can I ask you one more
My wife: come on be free, you can
My friend: yesterday, I gave you a saree right
My wife: now?
My friend: yes! Now
My wife: no, I don't have a matching blouse.
My friend: though you can wear contrast color blouses also
My wife: I have a very few blouses only
My friend: please, just for me, give it a try
My wife: uff, ok, If no blouse means no saree ok?
My friend: ok Neha

Both went to her wardrobe, standing side by side & checking her blouses, my friend short listed 2 blouses, paired with the saree & finalised 1 among them, requested her to wear it for him & she agreed for it.
My wife: Ok, now go out, I have to wear it
My friend: come on Neha, I have seen you completely, what's the big deal in wearing in front of me? 
My wife: I have to take shower babu, just wait outside I will come quick

My friend came out with disappointment & waiting in hall, checking his phone. After 30 minutes my wife opened my bedroom door & gestured to him in. He was stunned to see her like that. He was speechless, it’s being lite color saree, moreover it was sleeveless blouse, simply wow, she is like an angel. 
My friend: WOW
My wife: is it?
My friend: Now I am so jealous of my friend to have you as his wife.
My wife: really?
My friend: let me add some finishing touch
My friend went near her, just pulled her pallu covering her belly area, moved saree a little down, an inch below the belly, now it was looking awesome, at cleavage also pallu moved aside little to let more cleavage out, moved her hair to one side, brought out the mangalsutra on top of all. Now she is looking like a perfect wife.

Literally he cannot control his excitement over her, went behind her, hugged her from back, laid his hands over her waist, poking his hard into her ass creak, kissing her neck, she is experiencing it all & watching it in mirror, she also raised her both, giving her shaved underarms a clear view, gently playing with his hair, it was so romantic play that she ever played with any guy she had. She forgot herself as a married woman, lost in another guys hands, experiencing the whole new kind of romantic scene, she totally loved it. 
Then he turned her back, placed hands on her waist, kissed her lips deep, passionately, doing all kind of romantic stuff. She also responding to him, letting him do, then he held her in his both hands, she wrapped her hands around his shoulder, he carried her to his room. She didn’t utter any word & simply watching him.

He took her to his room, rolled her on his bed, he undressed himself, sat at her foot, placed them on his lap, looking deep into her eyes, moving the saree till knees, kissing her feet, gently smooching them, now moved her saree little more up, massaging her thighs, kissing them, rubbing them.

Then made her completely nude, got honey from kitchen, pour them on her boobs, gently pressed them & sucked those honey boobs, then poured some honey on her clean shaved pussy, grinding the clit, inserted 2 fingers, a very passionate, gentle rock & roll, now he started to apply his tongue techniques, started to lick her pussy, bite her clit gently, grinding the clit, kissing it, she simply submitted her body & enjoying every move, letting gentle moans now & then, juices are leaking from her pussy, that session went for more than 30 minutes.
Her pussy is all juicy, her body is in full heat, literally now she badly needs a hard BBC in her juicy pussy.

My wife: isss ahhhh, babyyyyyyy
My wife: issss, please baby, ihhhhhhhh aaaahhhh, please, stopppp itttttttt, uffffff
My wife: ooooooooohhhhhh, iii cannttt take it, please please fuck me now
My wife: please fuck me baby, I pussy is diying 
My friend: what? what do you want?
My wife: please baby, please fuck me now, I need your dick very badly
My friend: where do you need my dick baby?  
My wife: oohhhhhhh stopppp teasing baby,,,,,,, please fuck my pussy with your big black cock, i beg you dear.
My friend: ohhh yeah, this is what I want baby, come on spread your legs, make way for my BBC

My wife wide opened her legs & welcomed his dick into her, with just one push he is all into her, her pussy walls are so juicy, he fucked her for 10 minutes & her pussy flodded with cum, drenching him with her cum, a very huge load, a very big load of cum on him, he then again plugged his dick & fucked her with no mercy, this time he is calling with all bad names & fucking her very badly. She also responding to him & begging for his shots. Finally he gave all his cum load on to her face & body.

That was a very erotic mood setting fuck she every had, she totally liked it, she is fully satisfied, her eyes are telling it & this is her first time ever cumming before her partner. She totally fell in love with his treatment. Cleaned her body with bedsheet, turned towards him, crushed her boobs against him, placed on leg & one hand on him, her head on his chest, his one hand on her shoulder, creasing her back, she is feeling his heat beat. 

My friend: this is the best in my life.
My wife: then what about your wife?
My friend: we do make out, but not like this, she has no interest in tasting the depth of lust
My wife: then I am here for you
My friend: thank you baby, isn’t it wrong?
My friend: cheating our partners!
My wife: no way, we gave our first chance to them only, but they failed to use it, so we found our own way of happiness, we are not leaving them, we do love them, take responsibility over, support them, but just for physical satisfaction we are approaching another people, don't feel any guilty, just enjoy the moment & take the pleasure my boy
My friend: oh, you seem to have a very broad way of thinking, now I feel very confident, from then onwards I am thinking how to face my friend when he comes home.
My wife: don’t worry about him, just be confident, forget what we had today, be a normal friend to my husband, behave normally, everything will be alright
My friend: what if he found out?
My wife: no way, probably you will leave in 1-2 days, then everything will be normal, we all will go to work places, nobody cares about this.
My friend: Can I ask you one more question?
My wife: you can
My friend: apart from me & that doctor, do you have any other men in your marriage life?
My wife: do you think I am a slut?
My friend: no, not like that, just curious to know?
My wife: what do you think of me?
My friend: until the moment I saw the doctor in your bedroom, I thought you are one man’s wife only, but he changed all my perceptions 
My wife: I already told you, that was an accidental thing. 
My friend: ok fine
My wife (lied): and I had only with that doctor & you, no more men in my life, that was just an accidental
My friend: ok, sorry
My wife: don’t doubt on my integrity

*Srinivas mobile ranging*

My friend: Hello
From visa office: *!^@%*(!@
My friend: oh, wow, thank you, sure I will be on time
My friend kissed my wife & said: I got selected in the interview & they asked me to come for documents verification tomorrow.
My wife: WOW baby, that was awesome, she also kissed him back
My friend: let me call Pradeep
My wife: what’s the time?
My friend: 7:45 pm
My wife: oops, i have to fresh up & need to prepare dinner, Pradeep may come at any time, You too dress up properly & sit in hall, keep the main door open
My friend: this is why that poor fellow failed to find you, you are beyond my imagination
My wife: ha ha ha don’t try to know more about me, either you will love me or hate me
My friend: what does it mean?
My wife: time will tell you

Meanwhile srinivas phone is ringing with my (Pradeep) call
My wife: ok, you talk to him, I have work to do
My friend attempted my call: Hello man, I was about to call you
Me: oh, where are you?
My friend: just came home, good news is that I got selected in interview, they asked me to come for document verification
Me: congrats bro
My friend: ok man, come home soon
Me: I just started, will be home in 1 hour
My friend: ok, bye

My friend then dressed up normally, as if he was coming home then only, my wife cleaned the bedroom & went to have shower, meanwhile my friend went out to bring some sweets. My wife came to the kitchen & started preparing dinner for us.
My friend did some time pass on the streets, came home after an hour with a sweet box in hand, by then I came home & waited for him. When he came home

Me: come on bro, congrates
My friend: thank you bro, here are the sweets
Me: That's pretty.
That night we all felt happy, had dinner together, I & my wife went into our bedroom, then I found my friend’s package in my bedroom.
Me to my wife: Why is this package here? Didn’t he give it to his uncle?
My wife: he went to his uncle’s house, but he is not there, so went to his friend’s house. I found it in the hall, kept it here while cleaning
Me: ok

My wife said good night & went to sleep immediately as she was fully tired.
I was laying on bed but thinking that: as of my knowledge he don’t have any friend here, then where he went? Is he tellie lie? or my wife? No, No I should not think that way. He is my friend, he is a good trustworthy friend. Today at dinner also my friend is speaking so openly with my wife, how come this change? 
I fell asleep with all these thoughts.  
[+] 2 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
[quote pid='4710954' dateline='1646414493']

My wife said good night & went to sleep immediately as she was fully tired.
I was laying on bed but thinking that: as of my knowledge he don’t have any friend here, then where he went? Is he tellie lie? or my wife? No, No I should not think that way. He is my friend, he is a good trustworthy friend. Today at dinner also my friend is speaking so openly with my wife, how come this change? 
I fell asleep with all these thoughts.  
[/quote]

IN CONTINUATION TO...

Day 3

The very next morning, while we are eating breakfast, then I asked my friend about the gift pack, then he said like
My friend: I went to his home, he is not there, so I went to my aunt’s home, I will leave it here & tell him to pick it up when he is free.
Me: ok buddy, When do you have to attend for document verification?
My friend: Probably by 12 Pm
Me: Ok, then take my bike, I will go by cab
My friend: no yar, you already gave me many things (he also including my wife pussy), today take your bike, anyhow I know the way to office, I will take cab
Me: ok bro, I need to take shower now

Me doing my shower silently but thinking in my mind: Why is the information mismatched? I know about my friend, but I need to be careful from my side, let’s do one thing.
While I am in shower, my friend went to my wife & hugged her from behind, kissing her neck
My wife: ohhh, what is this? he will find us any time!
My friend: but I cannot control myself, just one quickie
My wife: shut up, bastard, now the time is 8:30, hubby will leave by 9, just wait until then, we can have a round in my bedroom, no behave like an introvert boy
My friend kissed her neck & said: ok baby, waiting, send him soon & come to me.

With many thoughts I finished my shower & prepared myself for office, sat in sofa, my wife brought me lunch box, I said
Me: baby, I need to write a mail, it will take some time, 
My wife was disappointed: Ok dear
My wife went into bedroom & texted my friend the same matter which I told earlier
My friend: What should we do now?
My wife: don’t panic, be normal, we will leave to our respective places, then he also will leave the home, we can find our way
My friend: ok, simply trusting you, many hopes on you, anyhow I am leaving tonight, don’t send me home with disappointment.
My wife: don’t worry my kid, I know how to handle him, trust me, now get ready for your verification
My friend: ok baby, I trust you

Later they both went to their respective bathrooms, freshen up, came to hall, my friend sat beside me, I am checking my phone
My friend: what’s up man
Me: just working up on an email
My friend: ok, I booked tickets for my train tonight 
Me: So early? why don’t you stay 2 more days
My friend: no yar, I have some work & need to buy many things for my travel.
Me: ok fine bro.
Meanwhile my wife came to the hall, full ready to office, waiting for me to leave
Me to my wife: are you ready honey?
My wife: yes
Me: any work left or ready for the office?
My wife: No pendings, why?
Me: Anyhow my work is also done, I am starting now, I can drop you on the way
My wife with no choice: ok, let’s go
Me to my friend: Sorry bro, we are leaving now, Just lock the door & give the key to watchman
My friend: wait, I am also coming
Me: ok come
As they are not expecting this twist, they both  are really disappointed, so they are a little bit dull. At the parking lot me & my wife left on my bike & my friend took a cab to his place. 
After 45 minutes, I dropped my wife at her office. I acted as if I got a phone call & waited there, watching her going inside the office. Then I felt so much relaxation & went to my office on my bike with joy.

By the time my wife reached her office, she already got messages from my friend
My friend: opps, our plan flopped, what should we do now?
My wife: Don’t worry champ, I am here na, I will do something, first finish your work & then call me
My friend: ok dear bye
At around 2 pm, My friend called my wife & said 
My friend: hey
My wife: hai
My friend: My work is done, so what is our plan of action now?
My wife: call my husband & invite him for dinner & ask him to bring me also, if he says no also, you have to force him & bring him for dinner
My friend: ok then?
My wife: go to home, I am coming now
My friend: ok
My friend came to my home. My wife captured some selfies here & there in the office. She has a special permission from her boss so he would let her go at any time she wants. So she also started to go home. Both reached at almost the same time. There entering into the house, 
My wife: Have you called my hubby & invited for dinner?
My friend: yeah, he accepted to bring you along with him
My wife: ok good, now let me upload a status 
She took out her mobile & uploaded her picture which she captured a few minutes back in her office. It's a way of believing her husband that she is in the office at that moment. 
When my phone is in my hand I obviously check the notifications, as per her plan my social media popped a notification that my wife uploaded a pic in her account, I opened it, by seeing that I subconsciously believed the she is in the office, my heart felt good at it, then I called her 
There at my home after my wife uploaded the pic in her social account
My wife to my friend: just observe that with in 10-15, most likely I will get a call from my husband
As per her plan I called her, her phone is ringing, by then they are already nude, he is sucking her melons, she is playing with his hard dick, then my wife to my friend
My wife to my friend: see, I told you na, My husband will call you 
My friend: WOW, how do you know it dear, You are such a beauty with brain
My wife: Now see my action babe
*My wife answered my phone call*
My wife to me: hai darling
Me: hello baby
My wife: what’s up?
Me: Just now my friend called & said his work is done successfully, so invited both of us for dinner
My wife: dinner? At what time?
Me: probably at 9
My wife: Baby, I have so much work to do (then my friend is sucking her pink petals, she is gesturing blow job as work)
Me: no baby, please me a some time, he is my best friend, if you don’t come he will feel bad
My wife: Now I have meeting at 4 pm, my boss has thrown all the files on my face & ordered to finished them by end of the day, Very heavy work baby, Please understand me (at that time my friend is slapping my wife cheeks with his rock solid dick, pressing her boobs)
Me: Please honey, he is leaving tonight, Just few hours, he will go with much satisfaction
My wife: Yeah, baby, even I WANNA SATISFY YOUR FRIEND BY “CUMMING”, (at that time my wife is making the gesture of fuck with her hand, opening thumb & little finger open & closing all the middle fingers, inviting him to enter her lubricated wet pussy)
Me: Say your boss that you are not feeling well & come out soon
My wife: it’s ok, don’t worry, I will “CUM SOMEHOW” 
Me: that’s my baby, come soon, we will be waiting for you
My wife: ok bye, my boss is calling, I will talk to you later
Me: ok bye baby.
Immediately after the call, My friend told my wife: OMG!I have seen many actresses on screen but not live. You are such an amazing actress that I have never seen, our film industries are really searching for a chick like you. You should give it a try.
My wife: ha ha ha ha, enough, now try entering my pussy. 
My friend: ok baby

My friend now came out of his jealous & enjoying cheating me, he is rocking my wife mouth & pussy, it was a war for almost 4 hours continuously, they started around 3 pm & concluded at 7 pm, they had 3 rounds of fuck, one in my bedroom, another one in his bedroom, final one partially on sofa & dining table. It was thefuck of his life, he was totally blown away with her cooperation, planning & performance. He has never enjoyed anything like that with his wife either. He cannot forget it for his entire life. 
At around 7 pm, my wife uploaded one more pic and captioned it like ‘HEAVY WORK, TIERED DAY”, I saw that pics & one more time believed that my wife is in office & really tired of her work, but I have no clue that she is getting tired along with my friend on my bed. 
After they were done, both had a shower together, having some fun while at shower also, he wore fresh clothes, whereas my wife wore the clothes which I saw her in the morning.
At around 8 pm
My friend called to me: Hey buddy, where are you?
Me: just about to leave the office man
My friend: ok, come to the location that I forwarded you
Me: ok bro, will be there in an hour.
My friend: good, btw where are the house keys? I just came home. I will also bring luggage.I can go directly to the station from the restaurant
Me: ok nice. search at the window for extra key
My friend sat on my bed, watching live my wearing her clothes & said to me: yeah found it bro
Me: ok nice, come soon
My friend: I will start in 5 minutes dude.

My friend to my wife: ok babe, It’s time to leave, I never thought that I can have fun like this, the best of my life, loved it a lot.
My wife: me too baby, it was fantastic, the way you licked me with honey is amazing, even my hubby never did it
My friend hugged & kissed her for the last time & waved bye to her.
My friend took cab & reached hotel, I also reached the hotel on my bike, the time is around 9:15 pm then, my wife also reached restaurant, acted with me that she is coming directly coming from office, I believed her. 
End of the day we all had dinner. My friend is so happy that he got an interview & my wife as a bonus to his visit. I am also happy because I got to see my childhood best from a long time. 
My wife took a group selfie & uploaded in her social account & captioned “A RELIEF TO MY TIREDNESS IN MY HUBBY”
After dinner he left to station in cab, me & my wife returned home on my bike, as expected she felt sleep quickly because of her fucking with my friend, me also felt sleep quicky because of heavy work. 
[+] 5 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Guys, here is one more big update.
Here i tried to build little drama, twist & play. So read it patiently
I hope you will come

Comments the things you like, your opinion.
I welcome new ideas. Ready to correct my mistakes.
Like Reply
One more fantastic update.

To keep her affairs to a secret, don't know how many men she's gonna be fucked with. But, No matter whoever comes... whoever it is... She will fuck them all.
Like Reply
Super narration brother
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Neha conquered one more dick and this time childhood friend of her husband.
Srinivas rejected her every offer by saying that he was the man of pride and ethics, but when she used her last weapon, all his moral values were watered down.
It's seem like Neha is the Maneka of today's era.

But, did Neha really justify cheating when Srinivas asked her about cheating on their spouses. I quote here what she said....

"No way, we gave our first chance to them only, but they failed to use it, so we found our own way of happiness, we are not leaving them, we do love them, take responsibility over, support them, but just for physical satisfaction we are approaching another people, don't feel any guilty, just enjoy the moment & take the pleasure my boy"

Did she really mean it Or is she just fooling him around like everyone else.
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 11:52 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: One more fantastic update.

To keep her affairs to a secret, don't know how many men she's gonna be fucked with. But, No matter whoever comes... whoever it is... She will fuck them all.

She is born for it
Like Reply
(06-03-2022, 10:59 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Super narration brother

Thank you bro.
Keep reading it
Keep sharing it
Like Reply
(08-03-2022, 04:08 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: Neha conquered one more dick and this time childhood friend of her husband.
Srinivas rejected her every offer by saying that he was the man of pride and ethics, but when she used her last weapon, all his moral values were watered down.

But, did Neha really justify cheating when Srinivas asked her about cheating on their spouses. I quote here what she said....

"No way, we gave our first chance to them only, but they failed to use it, so we found our own way of happiness, we are not leaving them, we do love them, take responsibility over, support them, but just for physical satisfaction we are approaching another people, don't feel any guilty, just enjoy the moment & take the pleasure my boy"

No matter how strong the men, he should kneel down in front of the stunning beauty.
No difference with srinivas, he also melted to my wife beauty.

She really mean it, she is serious in some aspects, she loves her husband, but she lusts for other men to bring out the true devil inside her.
Like Reply
(08-03-2022, 04:08 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: Neha conquered one more dick and this time childhood friend of her husband.

No matter how strong the men, he should kneel down in front of the stunning beauty.
No difference with srinivas, he also melted to my wife beauty.

She really mean it, she is serious in some aspects, she loves her husband, but she lusts for other men to bring out the true devil inside her.
Like Reply