Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Divorced Dad Moves in with Daughter
Divorced Dad Moves in with Daughter

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I had a big bedroom and my own bathroom when I lived at home. So mom and dad rarely saw me undressed as a teenager. And mom and dad had their own room and bathroom, so I never saw them undressed.

But it was a different story in our two-bedroom apartment. There was only one bathroom, and we had to share. And we both liked to shower in the morning, so we often crossed paths in various states of undress.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
when I got home from work, the first thing I did was strip out of my work uniform into shorts and t-shirts or  crop-tops. And because I've had big boobs for many years, I hate wearing bras, so I don't always wear them at home under my shirts. My jiggling boobs were not a problem when I lived alone or with female roommates.

So, dad now sees me in various states of undress regularly. And I see dad wearing very little. He strips out of his dress clothes when he gets home and wears t-shirts and shorts, and I often see him topless leaving the shower or when he exercises or when it gets hot.

thanks
Like Reply
And keep in mind that I've seen dad in the buff having sex with mom through the cameras I installed at home. So I've seen his big dick and buff body, and it's hard not to notice it when we live in such close quarters. And sometimes, I look and stare at his body because I'm an adult female, and his body is hot. But I never say anything to dad because I know he's not deliberately flashing me, and I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

thanks
Like Reply
So, I was surprised when dad said something to me one day about my clothing. He was sitting on the couch, and

I came out barefoot, in short, exercise-type shorts and a t-shirt with no bra. He looked at me and frowned a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
He pursed his lips, and his eyebrows furrowed but didn't say anything.
"What's wrong?" I asked again.
.................-"
He was acting very strange. "What's wrong?"
"It's your clothes."
"What about them?"
"They're brief."
"Dad, it's just a t-shirt and shorts."
"I know, but-"
"But what?"

He pursed his lips again in consternation but seemed tongue-tied.
"Dad?"
"I can see your nipples and your boobs jiggle," he blurted.

I was surprised. "So? You've seen them before. I always wear t-shirts and often don't wear a bra."
He looked like he was in agony. "It's distracting."
"Dad! They're just boobs! I have big boobs, and they jiggle. It's not like I'm flashing you."

thanks
Like Reply
Shy .

thanks
Like Reply
Ah! The light bulb went off in my head! "So you'd never seen me sexually before, and now you have. And now, sometimes, when you see me, you think of me differently. You don't think of me like a father. You think of me differently. Correct?"
Dad's face was beet red.
"Yes," he said softly.
It was ironic that I was 'distracting' dad when he'd been distracting me since he moved in, but he was obviously disturbed about my jiggling boobs and nipples, and I loved him and didn't want him to be uncomfortable.
"Dad, it's okay for you to get distracted by me. I get distracted by you."
He looked surprised.
"You do?"
"Yes. When I installed the surveillance cameras to catch mom, I had to wade through the footage to look for activity. There was a lot of activity in your bedroom! You and mom were quite active. So, I saw you do things that I'd never seen before. And it distracted me. And then you came to live with me. You are very fit and handsome, and I see you all the time wearing very little. And it's distracting because I'm an adult female.
"I didn't realize that," he said, surprised.
I sat done beside him and held his hand.
"I know you didn't, and it's okay. I don't want you to change what you're wearing. And I don't want you to worry if you get out of the shower and I see something. We're roommates living in a small apartment, and we're going to see things. And because we're adults and have seen each other sexually, we're going to get distracted. It's okay if you get distracted by me. In fact, I'm flattered you appreciate my looks."
I smiled. "I certainly enjoy yours!" I looked him in the eye. "So, are we good? No more embarrassment over our bodies. We're both adults. You're allowed to notice me, and I can notice you. And we both can get distracted by each other. Okay?"
He still looked a bit embarrassed but seemed better. "I guess. I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me."
I squeezed his hand. "Dad, It's not possible for me to get the wrong ideas about you! I only get good ideas about you! Okay?"
That finally got a smile. "Okay."
I couldn't resist teasing dad after our conversation. It was just minor stuff, but I wanted to convince him it was no big deal to notice each other.
So, when he walked into the room, I'd look at him from head to toe and then shake my head with a smile. "Looking hot, dad!"
And before he left for work, I'd say, "Try not to get the ladies at work all riled up!"
And when I exited the shower, I'd yell out, "Dad! I'm coming out, and I have breasts and nipples! Cover your eyes!"
Sometimes, dad is in the way of something I want. For example, he might be in the bathroom standing in front of my brush or hair drier. Usually, I just reach around, but sometimes I feel flirty and press my chest against his back as I reach around. If it's only for a second, he doesn't notice. But if my breasts linger longer, he turns around and arches his eyebrows as if to say, "REALLY?" I grin and walk away. It's fun!

thanks
Like Reply
Dad and I sometimes watch TV together. He sits on the couch, and I lay on the other end with my feet in his lap. Most of the time, I'm a good girl. But sometimes, I feel like a bad girl and start to wiggle my feet in his lap and grin at him. At first, he just arches his eyebrows and gives me his 'REALLY?' look. But if I persist, he gives me a 'You better stop soon!' look. But I don't stop because I know what's coming, and I like what's coming! Eventually, I provoke him enough, and he jumps up and straddles me and tickles me until my eyes are tearing from laughter, and I have to beg him to stop. It's great fun!
One day, I was vacuuming in very brief shorts and a brief crop-top because it was hot, and I sensed someone staring at me. And I looked up, and it was dad, and he didn't look away. And he didn't stop staring at me. Did he want something? I turned the vacuum off.
"Yes?"
He smiled. "Nothing. Just being distracted." Then he walked off.
I smiled. Dad had finally teased me back! Touche! Our relationship had changed again. He would always be my dad, but we were more than before. We were now adult roommates and 'noticed' each other without embarrassment and could tease each other.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
You guys never had sex ever after
Like Reply
couldn't wait to surprise Gracie. I was able to get an earlier connecting flight and would be arriving at her apartment in Los Angeles early. Gracie was my daughter, and we were very close. She'd always been a good girl and graduated from high school with top-of-class marks and then moved from Michigan to California to go to college. After graduating, she got a job at a firm installing surveillance systems. I was proud of her! We Skyped once a week, but it wasn't the same as being with her, and I missed her a lot.

But at least I still had a loving relationship with my wife, Eileen. Or so I thought until someone mailed me graphic clips of her cheating on me. There was no return address and no note, just a memory stick with images of her having sex with another man. Eileen's loud moaning and the explicit sexual images were a gut punch to our marriage.

thanks
Like Reply
I had no idea there were any bedroom problems between Eileen and me. We still had sex several times a week and did everything except anal because I was too big. It seemed like she was happy.

It was bad enough that she was fucking around on me, but when I confronted her, she was indignant that I would accuse her of such a thing. Her moral outrage was a sight to see. It was an Academy Award performance! I was impressed. She should have been an actress.

Then I showed her the video footage, and her face blanched but only for a second! Her emotions pivoted instantly to remorse.

"It was just sex, honey!"

"There was no love involved."

"It only happened once!"

She begged me to give her a second chance, but I didn't want to see her face again; nevertheless, take her back. Once the trust was gone, it was gone.

When I played more clips of her infidelity, she knew the gig was up and stopped her bullshit act.

We split our assets, and I moved into a tiny apartment. Fortunately, lady luck smiled at me. A position opened in the LA branch of my company, and my boss knew I no longer had any local ties, so he offered me the job.

He warned me about the cost of real estate in LA, but I assumed my increased pay would cover the increased living expenses. WRONG! But I didn't care. I thought of it as an opportunity to start afresh. Most importantly, I'd be close to Gracie again. I couldn't wait to see her!

Gracie had a two-bedroom apartment, and because of our frequent chats, I knew she was between roommates, so I was hoping it would be okay for me to crash with her until I found something of my own. She was thrilled when I told her about my job and offered to share her place before I even asked, which confirmed my opinion of what a good daughter she was.

I was delighted the minute I exited the airport. It was seventy degrees, the sunshine was brilliant and warm on my skin, and there was no humidity. Good riddance to cold, damp Michigan winters and hot sticky summers! I was pumped about the weather and just sat for a while, soaking in the sun.

The original plan was for Gracie to pick me up, but because I was early, I hailed a cab. It wasn't cheap, but I couldn't wait to surprise her.

I couldn't believe it when I saw palm trees on the way to her place! There were no palm trees in Michigan!

Her apartment was in an old neighborhood, and it had a Spanish look. It was three stories, and each unit had a covered balcony, so you could sit in the shade if you wanted. The walls were covered in stucco, and the roof was terracotta tiles. There was a small courtyard in the center with a fountain and palm trees. It was gorgeous! Gracie's unit was on the upper level, and I slowly dragged my heavy suitcases up the stairs and knocked on her door.

To say I was surprised when she greeted me would be an understatement! She wore sheer mauve nylons, a mauve garter belt, mauve panties, and a mauve demi-cup bra that highlighted her almost D-cup breasts. She had long lustrous eyelashes, and you guessed it, mauve eyeliner! Somebody liked the color mauve! Her mauve heels made her as tall as me.

There was a brief smile on her face until she realized it was me, and then her eyes got big as saucers.

"DAD! I wasn't expecting you so early!"

I smirked. "Would you like me to come back later?"

She looked in the hallway, quickly shuffled me in, and closed the door. Then a big smile crossed her face, and she gave me a huge hug.

"I'm so glad to see you, dad! I've been counting down the hours until you arrived! I've missed you so much! Someone is coming soon, though. Can you leave for a bit or wait in the spare bedroom? We'll only be an hour. Is that okay?"

Before I could answer, someone knocked on the door. Gracie put a finger to her mouth and pointed towards the bedroom. I quietly lugged my stuff into the room and closed the door.

Of course, I was curious. My daughter was dressed for sex. I tried to hear what they were saying, but the walls were thick, and I couldn't hear much. I didn't unpack, in case her visitor heard me. I was up early, so I lay on the bed. I was just going to rest my eyes, but before I knew it, Gracie was sitting on the bed beside me, shaking my arm.

"Dad! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes, and Gracie had changed into a t-shirt and faded jeans. Thank God! It wasn't healthy for a dad to see his daughter dressed like before! Gracie inherited her mom's body, which meant she had an innocent girl-next-door face with a killer body. She looked like a sex Goddess earlier.

"Sorry about that, dad! I wasn't expecting you until later."

thanks
Like Reply
Gracie reached down and gave me another hug, and I pulled her tight. I missed our hugs! I was already pleased with my decision to leave Michigan. Money-wise, it was a setback to come to LA, but I didn't care about material things. I was just thrilled to see Gracie again.
"Are you hungry?" She asked. "We could go out if you're not too tired, or I could make supper, whatever you want."
I felt better after my nap, so we went to a restaurant with a lovely outdoor patio, had a great meal, and shared a bottle of wine. I couldn't believe it! Back in Michigan, it was freezing cold. No one would be eating outside at night. I felt like I was on vacation!
Gracie had always been a very tactile person and was constantly reaching over and patting my hand or arm, and she looked happy to see me. It was a great night, but all of a sudden, my long day caught up with me, and I asked if we could go home.
I stripped and climbed into bed and was out like a light.
===========================================
I felt like a million bucks in the morning. The sun was shining in my window, and I was raring to go. Gracie promised me a tour of the area and showed me where my new workplace was. After we got back, I asked her about something I'd been curious about.
"Honey?"
"Yes?"
"I had no clue that your mom was fooling around on me until an anonymous person sent me some movie clips of your mom having sex. At first, I didn't clue in where it was taking place, but then I recognized the furniture and realized it was our house. Your mom was having sex in our house when I was away, and the timestamp of the movies matched the business trips I took. I couldn't figure out who was recording the images, though. I certainly wasn't me, and I doubted it was your mom."
"Then I thought of you. You set up surveillance systems for a living. I went into my bedroom, where most of the sex took place, looked up from the bed based on the angle of the shots, and found a tiny hidden recorder on a shelf. You were home for Thanksgiving, and I wondered if you had set things up while your mom and I were out. Was the anonymous package from you?"
Gracie grinned proudly. "Yup!"
"Why? Did you suspect your mom was cheating?"
"Yup!"
"Why?"
"Before I left home, I overheard mom talking on the phone several times, and then she'd stop when she saw me. And one of my friends saw mom holdings hands with a man at a restaurant. Other little things made me suspicious, so I set up the devices when I was home. It was easy. They're voice and motion-activated, and the output is beamed to an internet cloud account. We talk every week, so I knew when your business trips were. Mom had a guy over the first trip you took after I installed the devices. I waited several months until you went on more trips, and mom fooled around with the same guy every time you went away. I copied the sexual parts to a USB memory stick and mailed it to your workplace. The evidence was clear-cut, and you did the rest. I was quite proud of myself!"
Gracie got a concerned look on her face. "I hope you're not mad at me for interfering, but the thought of mom cheating on you made my blood boil. Once I had proof, I couldn't allow it to continue!"
He smiled. "Of course, I'm not mad at you! You didn't break up my marriage. Your mom did. You just exposed her, and I'm in your debt for doing it. It sounds like she was cheating on me for a while."
She smiled in relief.
"Why didn't you tell me your mom was cheating earlier?"
"I didn't want to be responsible for breaking up your marriage. You seemed to love each other so much. I hoped mom's indiscretion was a one-time thing, but when she kept cheating, I couldn't take it anymore."
I was relieved and proud that dad finally knew, relieved because it was finally out in the open, and dad wasn't upset with me and proud because I'd saved him from mom's cheating. What I didn't tell dad was that I had peeked at more than just the footage of mom cheating. The recorders were voice and motion-activated, and there was a lot of motion in mom and dad's bedroom when he was home! They fucked like bunnies, making it all the more strange that mom cheated. Dad was a stud, and mom was definitely not faking her orgasms! And mom was not cheating because of cock size because dad was hung like a bloody horse! I couldn't believe how big he was and couldn't believe that mom took it all! It made me wet, looking at his big dick thrusting into mom's pussy. It was scorching hot!
Not only was dad's dick big, but his body was buff. His tight ass cheeks clenched, and his muscled legs rippled as he hammered mom. There wasn't an ounce of fat on his tummy, and he still had a full head of hair with only a few grey streaks in his temples. He looked great for a man his age.
Last but not least, he seemed to have amazing control. Sometimes he fucked mom forever before he came. I was impressed! What the hell was mom thinking when she fooled around on him? It made no sense. The only thing mom did in the videos that dad didn't do was anal, which made sense. Dad's big cock would have ripped mom's ass apart. Perhaps mom was a butt slut. Who knew? Who cared? Mom's cheating was history, and I got to see dad again. Yay!
Now all I had to do was tell dad about my part-time work, which made me nervous as hell. It would be unbearable if he lost respect for me when he found out.
==========================================
The next morning dad asked about my date.
"So, honey, are you going to tell me about your visitor? Have you got a new boyfriend?"
I guess now was as good as time as any to tell him. But before I did, I wanted to tell him something else.
"Dad?"
"Yes?"
"I know you planned on finding a place of your own, but you don't need to. You can stay here as long as you want."
"Thanks, honey. That's very nice of you, but I don't want to cramp your style. You don't want your old man hanging around interfering with your love life."
"You're not old, dad! You're in great shape! You're a lot better looking than many of the young guys at work. Some of them have bigger tits than I do! I've missed you and would like you to stay with me for a while. Will you stay for a bit?"
He smiled at her. He had no trouble bunking with Gracie for a while. He loved her, and they got along well. It would be nice to see her again.
"Well, when you put it that way, how can I refuse? I'd love to stay with you! Thanks, sweetie!" He gave her a big hug and grinned at her. "So, are you going to tell me about your new boyfriend?"
She got a serious look on her face. "You should sit down, dad."
"Is there a problem?"
"I hope not," she said apprehensively. "By now, you've probably noticed how expensive it is to live here. Rent prices are ridiculous compared to back home. I got a great deal on this place, but it was still more than I could afford, so I had a roommate. I always had to chase her for the rent money, though, and eventually, she moved out. I got another roommate, but she was a pig, and I booted her out."
"Around the same time, a friend told me about a service that matches people up. The company acts as a go-between, collects a fee for each date, and handles payment transactions. The visits take place at home, and there is a comment and rating section for each person on the company's webpage to give feedback. There is also a non-public spot for the service providers to comment on bad or good customers. Customers are required to include photo id verification in case there are problems. There are all sorts of categories of interest. One is for lonely male widowers. Another is for people with foot fetishes. There is a category for everything you can think of. I volunteered for the lonely male widower category because I like older people and have good people skills. I figured I could help some people out and help with the rent money. Each customer is required to provide a picture and biographical information. I looked through the list and chose a few interesting people, and within a week, I had my first visitor. I get paid one hundred dollars for a one-hour visit, and all we do is talk. Most of the guys are so old they're impotent. They just want to be in the presence of a young woman and talk about their lives, and they ask me about mine. I have a few people that I like and see regularly. If I don't like someone, I don't see them again."
I stopped to see how dad was reacting to what I'd said and gave him an opportunity to ask questions.
"So, this place is like an escort service?"
"Kind of, but everyone operates out of their homes."
"And the widowers pay the company which in turn pays you?"
"Yes."
"And the company has photo id on the men in case they cause problems so they can be banned?"
"Yes."
"And you can report people that are abusive or unpleasant, so other people know?"
"Yes."
"And you just talk to these older men? There is no sex involved?"
"Correct."
"So, why were you dressed up in lingerie when you answered the door the other day?"
I gulped! "Well, as I said earlier, there are many different categories you can volunteer for. I also chose the shy nerd virgin category. It's California, and there are a lot of bright tech nerds who make a lot of money, but they're hopeless in the romance category. Some of them are so shy they can't even look a woman in the face. I decided to help them out. So many guys are clueless about how to act around a woman and how to please them. I thought it would be nice to help them out and, in turn, their future female dates. I'm a people person, so I felt comfortable I could put them at ease around women, and I've had lots of experience, so I felt confident I could show them how to please a woman."
Dad interrupted. "What do you mean by lots of experience?"
"Well, I was sexually active in college."
"What do you mean by sexually active?"
"I wasn't a slut dad, but I had a few partners and was very active with those partners. There isn't anything I haven't tried, and I know what I like and don't like, and I think I'm quite good in bed."
I paused again for a reaction from dad, but he seemed okay with what I said. Whew!
"So, when I arrived earlier, you were dressed up for one of your nerd visitors?"
"Yes."
"And I take it that you do more than just talk to them?"
"Well, sometimes all they need is to talk to a woman and realize that we're not aliens, we're just people like them. I ask them about themselves, and they gradually start to relax, which boosts their confidence. That's all some of them want. After a few visits, they may feel comfortable enough to ask a girl out, and then they're on their way."
"But some nerds want more help?"
"Yes." I paused and breathed deep. "Some want me to show them how to please a woman, so I do."
I waited nervously for dad to respond, but I couldn't read him.
"What do you show them?"
"Well, we start with kissing and then move to touching. I show them the various erogenous female zones. And I talk about strategies. For example, try something, wait for feedback and respond accordingly. And try to please your partner first, so they'll want to please you in return. It may sound obvious, but it's not for some of them. I also help them with premature ejaculation. You should see how proud they are when they learn control! They feel like studs! It's gratifying to help them, and they are very appreciative! I've stayed in touch with some of them as friends."
Dad was quiet. "So, who were you teaching when I arrived?"
"His name is Alan, and when he first visited, he could hardly look at me. Now we have great conversations, and he tells me about the cool stuff he's working on. He's a great kisser now and a very attentive lover and goes out of his way to please me. He'll be a great partner, but he still gets excited and cums early. We focused on his control the day you arrived."
Crap! I was so frigging nervous about how dad would respond that I had dry mouth, and my heart was pounding in my chest, but I wanted to be honest with him.
"So, you actually have sex with some of these guys?"
It was the moment of truth. "Never during the sessions, that's taboo, but I date some of them. It's my call. I don't have to do anything I don't want to. In most cases, it's pleasurable for me to help them because I'm showing them how to please a woman, so in the process, they please me."
"How many have you slept with?"
"Two."
"How many have you helped out?"
"Seventeen over two years."
"And the two you slept with, you did it of your own free will because you wanted to, and you enjoyed it?"
I smiled in recollection. I had trained the two I slept with well, and they went out of their way to show their teacher their new skills! It was extremely pleasurable for me!
"Yes, and yes, but I didn't sleep with either one during the sessions. It was later on my own."
Dad's expression was neutral. I wasn't sure if that was good or bad.
"Don't forget, dad; I get to pick the guys out. If I don't think I'm going to want to kiss them, I don't choose them. And if they show up reeking of body odor as one guy did, I tell them to clean themselves. And if they refuse, as one guy did, I tell them to get lost and report them to the company. I don't take any shit, dad. I don't do anything I don't want to."
Dad smirked. It was the first time he'd reacted emotionally, and a smirk was a good sign.
"Are you okay, dad? I wanted to be honest with you."
He frowned a bit. "Gracie, this is quite a surprise. At first, I thought you were just talking about a dating site, but then I realized there was money involved, and I feared that you were in some kind of prostitution ring. Then I got creeped out, imagining you sleeping with older men. Then I got a huge knot in my gut, imagining you sleeping with all these nerd guys, but I feel better after hearing about you tossing the stinky guy out. You're still your old no-nonsense self. I'm still unclear about how many people you see a week, though?"
"Two, a widower and a nerd, and in many cases, the people are regulars or at least the widowers are. Once the nerds get their footing, they don't need to see me anymore, although I keep in contact with some and occasionally go out if I like them. Some of them are quite fascinating to talk to."
"Just two a week, and you don't ever sleep with the seniors and rarely sleep with the nerds."

[url=https://www...'.s/divorced-dad-moves-in-with-daughter#][/url]

thanks
Like Reply
Correct, but I do practice with the nerds. I mean, that's what they're there for, and a lot of them are cute, so it's not a chore to practice!"
Dad sighed but then smiled. Whew! He wasn't mad at me! I was so relieved and thought of something that might help. Because I was a surveillance expert, my apartment was wired with cameras as an insurance policy in case someone gave me a hard time. I could show dad my visits with the old guys so he could see how tame they were. I could even show him most of the nerd clips, especially the beginning ones where we just talked and maybe kissed and groped a bit.
"Dad?"
'Yes?"
"Would you like to see one of the widower clips? They're quite tame. We just chat. It might help put your mind at ease that your beloved daughter has not turned into a drug-addicted, sex-crazed prostitute."
That seemed to throw him off guard, but he said yes.
I got my laptop and started a clip of my favorite widower. He was such a sweety, and dad watched the whole thing and didn't bat an eye.
"And all your widower sessions are like that?"
"Pretty much. We just talk. They enjoy my company, and I enjoy theirs. Do you want to watch a nerd clip of a first-time visit? It will mostly be talking with a little bit of kissing and touching."
He seemed hesitant. "It's okay, dad. I want you to watch, so you can see I'm not doing much."
He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no, so I started the clip of the first visit with my favorite nerd.
When I first saw Simon, I thought, what a cutie! He was slight and shorter than me at five foot eight but had gorgeous, glossy wavy shoulder-length honey brown hair and emerald green eyes that sparkled. I couldn't stop looking at his face, which made me wonder why he would need help from me. There were plenty of girls that would drool over a guy like Simon! Hell, I would!
Then he spoke or tried to. He had a stutter, and I could tell he was trying hard to get the words out but having a tough time. I took his hand, and we sat down on the couch together. I told him to relax and take his time, but he struggled. I stared into his eyes and told him I was going to kiss him until he was ready to chat. We must have kissed for five minutes! He was a natural.
Eventually, he pulled away with a big smile on his face, and I asked about his family. Most guys who are shy around women are not shy with their sisters. It was slow going, but talking about his three sisters and parents seemed to relax him. I adjusted my strategy for Simon. We spoke less, because it was hard for him, and played more! It was pretty easy for me to kiss Simon because he was so cute! We'd kiss a bit and then talk a bit and then kiss a bit more. He was so shy that I had to place his hands on my body in the spots I wanted him to touch, like my legs, thighs, and behind.
Watching the clip reminded me of my days with Simon, and my pussy was getting all steamed up! Dad and I were sitting beside each other on the couch in shorts, and our legs touched. His eyes never left the screen as Simon and I kissed and caressed each other. It was nothing explicit, but the kissing was hot, and I felt dad's body warming up, and he started to breathe a bit deeper. I also noticed the log between his legs stiffening, and it made me wonder how I'd never noticed it before! It was impossible not to notice it! He didn't flaunt it with tight clothes, but there was a visible outline for anybody with eyes in their head. It looked like there was a coiled snake in his shorts now, and I was checking out his snake as he checked me out on the screen. Whew! My pussy was getting wet from thinking about kissing Simon and staring at dad's dick.
I'm not sure how long I sat there in a sexual stupor, but eventually, the recording ended. My panties were sticky, and dad's cock looked like it was going to burst out of his shorts. I excused myself to go to the washroom to wipe myself and give dad a chance to rearrange himself. Dad's cock had calmed down when I came back, but his face was still flushed.
I tried to speak, but I had dry mouth and had to swallow a few times before asking dad what he thought.
"See, dad! Just some harmless kissing and touching. Simon is such a sweety, and he's so cute. It was a pleasure to work with him, and after only a few sessions, Simon had the confidence to ask a girl out. They're a couple now."
He looked over at me and shook his head.
"Whew, honey! That was pretty steamy! Simon had to pay you for that? It looked like you were enjoying his company as much as he was yours!"
I opened my mouth in mock indignation. "Dad! How can you say that! Simon was a tongue-tied mess before he met me, and now he has a girlfriend, and you always told me it's important to enjoy your work! Didn't you?"
He laughed. "Whatever you say, honey! I still think Simon got ripped off having to pay you! Was Simon one of the two you slept with?"
I grinned at him. "That's confidential, dad!"
He laughed.
Dad hadn't fled the room or called me a slut, so it was time to take to go for broke. I wanted to show him the MOST I ever did so he'd know I didn't do a lot. I didn't want him thinking I was a prostitute, and asked if it was okay.
He hesitated but said yes.
I located the movie of the person I was thinking about.
"His name was Kevin, dad. He wasn't as shy as Simon and just wanted a few general tips and verification of his skills."
Kevin Session:
"How do I know how far to go?" Kevin asked.
"Go slow and see how she responds. For example, don't lunge at her mouth or anywhere. Slowly move your mouth closer to hers to give her time to decide and react. If she pulls back or turns her head away, then she's not interested. The same applies to everything else. Slowly move your hand up her leg or slowly move your hand under her shirt or down her pants. Don't rush!"
"How do I know if I'm pleasing her?" Kevin asked.
"Watch your partner to see how she's responding. Try something to see if she likes it. It's not always obvious, but often it is. Hard nipples and a wet pussy are obvious signs. After a while, you'll get to know what your partner likes from trial and error if you're observant."
"Any general guiding principals to pleasing her?" Kevin asked.
"Try to make her come before you do, or at least make sure she comes once. If you cum and leave right away, she will not be impressed, and women talk when they're not impressed. If you come before her, take care of her with your mouth. Even better, use your mouth on her pussy before you enter her, then she'll likely come and appreciate that you made an effort to get her off. Women also talk when they're impressed! And if you make some progress, don't go back and brag to your friends! If she finds out, you're toast! And if I find out you are toast with me!"
Kevin gulped.
"Can we practice some stuff?"
"Sure!"
"Kissing?"
"Sure!"
Kevin and I kissed. There was nothing wrong with his kissing. He pressed gently at first and then firmer when I responded positively. I enjoyed myself because I love kissing, and Kevin was trying hard to please me, which I appreciated.
He slowly moved his hand up my leg to my stomach and breasts. It felt good, and he was going slow like I asked, so I let him slip his hand under my shirt.
I whispered in his ear. "The clasp in on the back."
He clued into what I meant and reached around and unhooked the clasp with one hand. I was impressed.
Soon he was kneading and caressing my breasts and nipples. He gently tugged and squeezed on my nipples. It felt nice, and I was getting aroused and wet.
Kevin's hand slid under my shorts until he hit pay-dirt. A wet pussy! He knew that was a good sign!
He started to rub my clit softly, but I wanted harder and pressed my hand down on his. He got the message and started rubbing harder.
My pussy was hungry and wanted to be licked, so I put my hand on his head and pushed it down. Kevin was a quick study and knew what I wanted. Soon he was licking my pussy. He was licking up and down my pussy lips. I pulled his head up to my clit, and he continued licking. Much better!
I was getting close and started to moan and squirm. I wrapped my legs around his neck and pulled his face tight against my pussy. He probably had difficulty breathing, but I didn't care because I was right on edge! Then I came and started bucking like a bronco. Kevin made a valiant effort to keep his tongue on my clit as I thrashed around. He was successful and got a very appreciative grin from me when I calmed down. He was happy, and I was happy!
I looked over at dad. His face was flushed again, and his cock was bulging in his shorts. My pussy was wet again, and my nipples were rock hard. In case you're wondering, dad did NOT see Kevin licking my pussy! The camera view from above only showed Kevin moving his head between my legs. You couldn't see any details. I would NEVER have shown dad a clip containing graphic penetration details.
Dad looked at me. "Whew! That was steamy. You guys did a lot."
"Kevin did a lot. I didn't do anything to him. Yes, I kissed him back, but I didn't caress his body or give him oral sex or intercourse. I never do. They are here to learn how to please a female. I instruct them, and they try. I gently correct them until they're satisfying the female they're with, which happens to be me."
Dad smiled. "Wow! What a sweet deal you've got, honey! They pay to satisfy you!"
I grinned. "Dad! Don't be like that! I give them valuable advice and an opportunity to practice! They gain confidence and abilities. And other females benefit from my efforts! It's a win-win situation for everyone. I can't help it if I enjoy my work!"
Dad rolled his eyes but smiled.
"Are you okay with what I'm doing? I'll stop if it bothers you. I want you to stay with me for a while and don't want you to feel uncomfortable with what I'm doing."
He frowned a bit. "I'm totally okay with the widowers visiting you. I can tell they appreciate your company, and nothing physical is happening, but I'm conflicted about the nerd guys. Taking money for sex seems wrong, but the guys seem to appreciate your help, and you seem to enjoy helping them. And one hundred bucks or even a thousand is a pittance if it can give a socially awkward guy the confidence to interact with the opposite sex and the knowledge of how to please them sexually. The world would be a lot better off if young guys learned about women from experienced women instead of porn sites. In an academic sense, the service you provide is valuable, but it makes me queasy when it's my daughter doing it. So, I'm conflicted, but you're a big girl, and this is your place, and it's not my place to tell you what to do."
"I know it's not dad, but I love and respect you, and I'm asking your opinion. I want you to stay with me for a while, and if helping the nerds makes you uncomfortable, then I'll stop. Besides, I can replace the nerds with widowers. There's no shortage of widowers. Plus, if you stay with me and help with the rent, I won't need any visitors. I'm serious, dad! I want to know what you think!"
"Okay, sweetie. I'll think about it and let you know. For now, we can play it by ear."
"Thanks, dad!"
Whew! Dad didn't seem upset!
===========================================
I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders now that dad knew about my part-time work and didn't hate me. And we quickly settled into a mutually beneficial living routine.
It was different living with dad again but in a good way.
For example, he didn't stiff me with the rent money like my previous roommate. And he wasn't a slob like my other roommate. He cooked back home and resumed doing it without me asking. I didn't have to cook anymore! Who-Hoo! Major bonus! I cleaned and did laundry, and he cooked and shopped for groceries, and we shared doing the dishes.
I was hopeless with car problems, but dad wasn't, so he took care of those types of things. Plus, we had two cars, so there wasn't a crisis when my old clunker had problems.
Dad avoided my client visits like the plague. He didn't even want to meet the old widow guys. I marked my appointments on a calendar on the fridge, and dad conveniently went somewhere else during those times. He always asked how things went when he returned, but that was it. He didn't press for details. I think he just wanted to know that I was okay, which made me feel good.
I must have been totally self-absorbed when I lived at home because I was finding out things I didn't know about dad.
For example, I didn't know that he lifted hand weights and did exercises like sit-ups and pushups every day. The first time I saw him, I was surprised.
"I didn't know you worked out?"
"I don't really. I don't go to the gym. I just lift a few hand weights and do simple things like sit-ups and pushups."
"How long have you done those?"
"Ten years."
"Ten years? I don't remember seeing you do them at home."
He smiled. "I did them in my room, and you were a teenage girl and preoccupied."
I guess I was! Now I knew why dad's body was so buff! And it was buff! Dad did his exercises in brief gym shorts with no shirt. He was barefoot and shirtless with broad shoulders which tapered to a narrow waist with a flat tummy and curvy ass cheeks. And then, of course, there was the ever visible package between his legs! It was impossible not to notice once you knew it was there. It was hard to keep my eyes off him when he worked out. Whew!
And dad ran almost every day.
"Did you used to run at home as well?"
"Not usually, but the weather is so much nicer here. It makes me feel like being outside. And it's a great neighborhood to run in. I've been exploring the different areas."
He smiled. "You're welcome to run with me if you want."
I hated jogging, but it was nice that he offered. I declined and made a counter-offer.
"Could we go bike riding together? I like to bike. I have an old clunker, and you could get one. It's less work, and I can coast and look around and sightsee. We could even bike to the grocery store instead of taking the car. It's not far away, and my bike has a basket in the front that we could use for the groceries."
Dad smiled. "That sounds great! I'll get a bike, and we can go out!"
Dad bought a used bike that weekend, and we've been biking since then. It's great! I love being able to bike with someone, and I love biking with dad! It's so easy to talk to him. You should see the looks he gets from women as we ride by. Dad's totally oblivious to their stares, but I notice. He bikes in shorts and t-shirts with sandals and mirror glasses. He has no idea how hot he looks, but I do!
===============
I have a better relationship with dad now than I did at home. It's two-way. I'm still his daughter, but I'm more than that now. I'm older, and I don't take him for granted like I used to. I appreciate what a good roommate he is because I've had bad roommates. I appreciate that he feeds me. I appreciate that he asks how I am after my client visits. He cares about me. And I appreciate that I never have to ask him for his share of the rent. He automatically e-transfers money to my account, and the money is just there. And I appreciate that he likes to bike with me, and I have someone to talk to. And he asks me about how my job is. I like living with him!
And I like doing things for him. I like that he's happy when I bring him clean clothes. And I enjoy helping him with questions about LA. And I inspect his clothes before he goes to work because he doesn't always notice food on himself. And I like giving my two cents when he asks me about staff issues at his workplace. I appreciate that he respects my opinion.
I'm more than just a daughter now. I'm a companion, a partner, and we help each other. We're a team, and it feels good.
I was happy when he asked my opinion on restaurants.
"Gracie?"
"Yes?"
"Where's a good place to eat?"
"What kind of place?"
"A fancy place. A place to dress up and have a good meal."
"There are lots of places, but they're expensive."
"Money's not an issue."
Ooh! Money's not an issue! That made me curious. Had dad found a woman he wanted to impress? I grinned at him. "Hmmm! Dad! Got a hot date?"
He smiled back. "I do!"
"What's she like?"
He grinned at me again. "Oh, tall and beautiful and a lovely person."
"She sounds nice!"
"She is! It's a special occasion, and I want to treat her."
"Special occasion?"
"Yes, it's her birthday. She's going to be twenty-five."
My face dropped. Oh my god! Was dad dating a twenty-five-year-old? Way too young! Ew! She'd be my age! I didn't know what to say!
Dad chuckled, which threw me off. Why was he chuckling? It wasn't funny! It was gross!
"I can tell by the horrified cradle robber expression on your face that you don't approve of me going out with a twenty-five-year-old."
I stammered. "Dad, I didn't say that."
He smiled. "Yes, but your face did! Relax, Gracie. I just want to know where to take my daughter on her twenty-fifth birthday."
He was grinning at me like a Cheshire cat. Holy crap! Dad was talking about me! My birthday was coming up, and mom and dad always took me out to a nice place when I lived at home. I loved the attention and good food, but my parents weren't in California to continue the tradition. But now, there was a parent in California who wanted to treat me again, and a wave of nostalgia washed over me. I was speechless, but not for long, and began showing dad different restaurants on the internet, but he wasn't paying attention and kept smiling at me.
"Dad! You're not paying attention!"
He smiled. "Honey! You don't need to show me! Just decide where you want to go, and we'll go there. It's your birthday! So, are you going to pick a place for us to go to or not? I haven't been on a date with a nice-looking woman in a while, and I'll be thrilled to accompany you as long as you don't mind being seen with someone old enough to be your dad."
I was still speechless, and he reached over and hugged me, and I remembered how I always liked being held in his strong arms. He felt just as good as ever, and I was so glad he was back with me! And then I remembered that he'd referred to me as a 'hot date' and that I was beautiful and a lovely person. And I was glad that he couldn't see my face because the frog in my throat was making my eyes water.
I was super pumped the next few days because my mind was revving on three levels.
My childhood self was experiencing nostalgia flashbacks thinking about past birthday meals. My current self was salivating over where to eat. And my adult female self was thinking about what to wear so that I looked good for my date! And I was thinking about looking good way more than where to eat! I must have tried on ten different outfits! I wanted dad to be impressed when he saw me, and I didn't really care where we ate! Well, I did care somewhat!
Did I mention that I dress dad? Well, I don't actually dress him, but I give him clothing advice! And he asked me!
The day before his new job, he showed me what he was going to wear and asked my opinion. Keep in mind that he was going to be the manager of fifteen people, mostly women, and it was his first day on the job. And he obviously cared about how he looked, or he wouldn't have asked me.
I was underwhelmed. His loafers were scuffed, and his dress pants were past due. His dress shirt was okay, but his tie wasn't tied evenly.
I wanted to be honest and told him what I thought. His face sagged. I felt bad! I asked him to show me what else he had to wear. I guess he didn't have to dress up at his old job because what he was wearing was as good as it got. Oh, my! Not good!
Fortunately, it was the day BEFORE his new job, and the local Mall was open, and it contained an excellent men's clothing store. I knew because I had dragged some of my nerd clients there to turn them into sharp-dressed men. It was amazing how much better they looked in nice clothes!

thanks
Like Reply
was pleased to see Richard when I arrived with dad. Richard was my age and extremely handsome. And he was a fabulous dresser! Unfortunately for me, he was gay.
I introduced dad to him and told him why we were there. In my mind, dad needed several dress pants and dress shirts and at least one pair of good dress shoes to start, and a sports jacket. Richard and I picked out some things we thought would look good and sent dad to the change rooms.
The minute dad was out of sight, Richard smiled.
"He's not one of your typical nerds. He's older and my god, he's handsome! Where did you find him?"
I broke out laughing. "He's my dad! He's living with me until he finds a place of his own."
Richard shook his head again. "I don't care if he's your dad or uncle or brother! He's hot!"
"Down, boy! He likes my kind, not yours!" I laughed.
"Pity!" Richard said with a pouty look.
Dad came out several times to show us the new clothes. He looked very handsome, and Richard frowned when dad returned to the change room.
"What?" I asked.
"What a tragic waste of a gorgeous man! Wasting himself on women!"
I rolled my eyes. "Well, if dad ever changes his mind, I'll tell him to give you a call!"
Why did I tell you all that? Because I wanted to look nice for dad for our date, and I wanted him to look nice for me! It was my birthday, and I was thinking about our meal as a date. And because I knew he had nice clothes to wear, I laid out a nice outfit for him and asked him with my very best daughter smile if he would wear it for me. He wore it with no questions asked. I was pleased that he would wear something to please me and, whew, the clothes looked hot on him! I couldn't wait to go out!
Dad's eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw my dress. It was a slinky short black party dress that ended well above my knees and dipped in the back and the front. You could see a lot of my back and a lot of cleavage. I accessorized it with a gold necklace and anklet, and high heels. I was pleased with how I looked, and dad was as well, which was the reaction I was looking for.
Dad opened the car door for me, and we locked arms as we entered the restaurant. It FELT like I was on a hot date, and I was so excited! I'd been looking forward to going out all week!
The meal was fantastic, and we talked effortlessly. I was sad when we finished dessert because it was time to go home.
But dad surprised me.
"Are you up for some dancing?"
"What? You want to go dancing?"
"Sure! Why not? I like to dance, and I'm in a good mood. I don't want the night to end. How about you?"
"Really?"
"Yes! And the ladies at work told me of a place they thought you'd like."
"You asked the ladies on your team about where to take me dancing?"
"Sure. Why not? They're around your age and recommended a place."
"We're going dancing?"
"If you want. It's up to you."
I couldn't believe it! I thought my dream night was over, but it wasn't! Dad told me about the place, and I'd heard of it. It was supposed to be good.
I was still in shock that dad wanted to go dancing! I had no idea he liked to dance and was curious what he'd be like. I didn't care if he was the worst dancer in the world because I was just thrilled that we were going, but I was curious.
Then right before we got on the dance floor, he looked at me and grinned. "Let's show them how to dance!"
Holy crap! Dad was amazing, and we burned up the floor! He was a great dancer! He could move to anything. We never left the dance floor except to get drinks. Our bodies quickly became hot and sticky, and it felt like we were glued together during the slow songs. It was very steamy between us! Dad has his hands on my hips, but I gently pushed them down and nestled my head in his neck. What a dreamy night!
I sat in a euphoric trance on the way home. It was one of those nights that exceeded your wildest expectations. It was perfect! Dad took my hand on the way up to our apartment and thanked me for a wonderful night, and kissed me on the cheek before going to bed.
"Happy birthday, sweetheart!"
I lay awake for hours! It was my best birthday ever, and I didn't want to forget a single moment!
=============================
I've always had long hair, but it's thin and needs brushing after I shower, or it gets all tangly. When I was little, I would sit down beside dad, and he would brush the tangles out and blow dry my hair until it was silky smooth.
I'd forgotten, but my hair was badly tangled one day, and I remembered.
I held the brush and drier in my hand and smiled at dad.
"Can you brush me?"
He smiled, and I sat between his legs while he gently pulled the brush through my hair. He started at the bottom and worked his way up, slowly removing the tangles. He was very gentle and never pulled too hard. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of the soft brush bristles on my scalp.
When the tangles were gone, he used the brush to pull sections of my hair out to blow-dry them. The warm air felt delightful on my skin, and he didn't burn me once, unlike when I did myself.
The whole experience was very relaxing and sensual in a non-sexual way, unlike when I did it myself.
Sometimes I'm too embarrassed to ask dad to do my hair, but he never seems to mind when I do, and it's always a pleasant experience. He's a great roommate!
=======================
When I first started taking on clients, I was desperate for cash. My roommate had left, and I didn't have enough money for rent.
So, the money I received from seeing the senior widowers was a godsend. It was easy money, didn't take long; I enjoyed the visits and felt like I was doing some good. And it was just talking, so my conscience was clean.
Then I started thinking about the tech nerds. They had lots of money, right? And some of them definitely needed help with women. And I could choose whoever I wanted. I could pick cute guys! And I was just going to talk to them, to make them feel at ease around a woman. Some of the guys had hardly spoken to females outside their family. I would be helping them. I would be doing some good, so my conscience was clean.
That's how it worked out at first. I was helping seniors and nerds and making good money to pay my rent, and my conscience was clean.
The dating company was somewhat vague on what we were allowed to do. So, one day a really cute tech nerd guy asked if we could practice kissing. I wanted to kiss him anyway, so I said yes, enjoyed it, and thought, wow, I'm getting paid to kiss cute guys! What a great deal!
I'm not sure if he talked to other guys, but soon I started getting more tech nerd appointments and more kissing requests.
One thing led to another, but I was crystal clear that I wasn't going to pleasure them, no blow jobs, no handjobs, or intercourse, just talking and kissing and touching. I quite enjoyed myself, and the guys definitely got better! I really was helping them and helping other women who might meet them.
Some of the guys were super cute, and some of those were really nice, and when I got wound up, I wasn't inclined to say no when they asked me for extra assistance. One day my pussy was throbbing after an intense kissing and groping session, and the guy asked if I could show him how to eat pussy. My pussy said yes, and the guy was a fast learner. He gave me a great pussy licking, and I came hard.
I think the guys must have talked again because more guys asked if I could show them how to lick pussy, and my pussy always felt like showing them.
Pussy licking lessons had been occurring for several months by the time dad came to live with me, and I didn't think twice about doing it. But telling dad that I took money from guys to please me sexually didn't roll off my tongue well!
And it started to niggle my brain. Out of the blue, I would think:
"I'm taking money to have guys sexually please me."
And that didn't sit well in my brain. And the longer dad lived with me, the less well it sat. He never said anything, but he always left before they came. And he always asked if I was okay later but never wanted to know any details.
And then my brain started to say:
"You are getting along great with your dad. And he did frown and say he was conflicted about you taking money for sexual assistance. Why are you still doing it? You don't need the money anymore. Your dad never misses a rent check. You're even saving money. You should stop!"
And those thoughts kept getting louder and more frequent until one day I thought, what the hell am I doing? I could ruin my relationship with my dad! He might lose respect for me, and there would be nothing worse than that! So I stopped seeing the tech guys. Cold turkey! It was tough! But it was worth it because after I told dad, I could tell he was pleased. He smiled and said. "I think that's a wise decision." A big warm fuzzy spread through my body! And that was it! He'd never brought it up once. He never tried to make me feel bad. He just waited for me to come to my senses. I knew more than ever what a great dad he was and gave him a big hug.
Plus, it wasn't like my sex life ended. I'd helped many tech nerds. And I kept in touch with the ones I liked. We went out on dates, and there were a few that I enjoyed practicing sexual fulfillment with! And there were no limits on what we practiced. It was a win-win situation. They learned more about pleasing women, and I got pleased, and no money was involved. Well, not quite! They did take me out to eat! The rest of the night was for free.
And dad had no trouble with me dating and sleeping with guys. He just didn't want guys paying to please me sexually.
=============================
I had a big bedroom and my own bathroom when I lived at home. So mom and dad rarely saw me undressed as a teenager. And mom and dad had their own room and bathroom, so I never saw them undressed.
But it was a different story in our two-bedroom apartment. There was only one bathroom, and we had to share. And we both liked to shower in the morning, so we often crossed paths in various states of undress.
And LA is warm, so when I got home from work, the first thing I did was strip out of my work uniform into shorts and t-shirts or halter tops or crop-tops. And because I've had big boobs for many years, I hate wearing bras, so I don't always wear them at home under my shirts. My jiggling boobs were not a problem when I lived alone or with female roommates.
So, dad now sees me in various states of undress regularly. And I see dad wearing very little. He strips out of his dress clothes when he gets home and wears t-shirts and shorts, and I often see him topless leaving the shower or when he exercises or when it gets hot.
And keep in mind that I've seen dad in the buff having sex with mom through the cameras I installed at home. So I've seen his big dick and buff body, and it's hard not to notice it when we live in such close quarters. And sometimes, I look and stare at his body because I'm an adult female, and his body is hot. But I never say anything to dad because I know he's not deliberately flashing me, and I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.
So, I was surprised when dad said something to me one day about my clothing. He was sitting on the couch, and I came out barefoot, in short, exercise-type shorts and a t-shirt with no bra. He looked at me and frowned a bit.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
He pursed his lips, and his eyebrows furrowed but didn't say anything.
"What's wrong?" I asked again.
"Well-"
He was acting very strange. "What's wrong?"
"It's your clothes."
"What about them?"
"They're brief."
"Dad, it's just a t-shirt and shorts."
"I know, but-"
"But what?"
He pursed his lips again in consternation but seemed tongue-tied.
"Dad?"
"I can see your nipples and your boobs jiggle," he blurted.
I was surprised. "So? You've seen them before. I always wear t-shirts and often don't wear a bra."
He looked like he was in agony. "It's distracting."
"Dad! They're just boobs! I have big boobs, and they jiggle. It's not like I'm flashing you."
Dad's agonized look continued. "I know, but I saw those videos of you doing things with those guys, and I've never seen you do those things before, so it's different now when I see you."
Ah! The light bulb went off in my head! "So you'd never seen me sexually before, and now you have. And now, sometimes, when you see me, you think of me differently. You don't think of me like a father. You think of me differently. Correct?"
Dad's face was beet red.
"Yes," he said softly.
It was ironic that I was 'distracting' dad when he'd been distracting me since he moved in, but he was obviously disturbed about my jiggling boobs and nipples, and I loved him and didn't want him to be uncomfortable.
"Dad, it's okay for you to get distracted by me. I get distracted by you."
He looked surprised.
"You do?"
"Yes. When I installed the surveillance cameras to catch mom, I had to wade through the footage to look for activity. There was a lot of activity in your bedroom! You and mom were quite active. So, I saw you do things that I'd never seen before. And it distracted me. And then you came to live with me. You are very fit and handsome, and I see you all the time wearing very little. And it's distracting because I'm an adult female.
"I didn't realize that," he said, surprised.
I sat done beside him and held his hand.
"I know you didn't, and it's okay. I don't want you to change what you're wearing. And I don't want you to worry if you get out of the shower and I see something. We're roommates living in a small apartment, and we're going to see things. And because we're adults and have seen each other sexually, we're going to get distracted. It's okay if you get distracted by me. In fact, I'm flattered you appreciate my looks."
I smiled. "I certainly enjoy yours!" I looked him in the eye. "So, are we good? No more embarrassment over our bodies. We're both adults. You're allowed to notice me, and I can notice you. And we both can get distracted by each other. Okay?"
He still looked a bit embarrassed but seemed better. "I guess. I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me."
I squeezed his hand. "Dad, It's not possible for me to get wrong ideas about you! I only get good ideas about you! Okay?"
That finally got a smile. "Okay."
I couldn't resist teasing dad after our conversation. It was just minor stuff, but I wanted to convince him it was no big deal to notice each other.
So, when he walked into the room, I'd look at him from head to toe and then shake my head with a smile. "Looking hot, dad!"
And before he left for work, I'd say, "Try not to get the ladies at work all riled up!"
And when I exited the shower, I'd yell out, "Dad! I'm coming out, and I have breasts and nipples! Cover your eyes!"
Sometimes, dad is in the way of something I want. For example, he might be in the bathroom standing in front of my brush or hair drier. Usually, I just reach around, but sometimes I feel flirty and press my chest against his back as I reach around. If it's only for a second, he doesn't notice. But if my breasts linger longer, he turns around and arches his eyebrows as if to say, "REALLY?" I grin and walk away. It's fun!
Dad and I sometimes watch TV together. He sits on the couch, and I lay on the other end with my feet in his lap. Most of the time, I'm a good girl. But sometimes, I feel like a bad girl and start to wiggle my feet in his lap and grin at him. At first, he just arches his eyebrows and gives me his 'REALLY?' look. But if I persist, he gives me a 'You better stop soon!' look. But I don't stop because I know what's coming, and I like what's coming! Eventually, I provoke him enough, and he jumps up and straddles me and tickles me until my eyes are tearing from laughter, and I have to beg him to stop. It's great fun!
One day, I was vacuuming in very brief shorts and a brief crop-top because it was hot, and I sensed someone staring at me. And I looked up, and it was dad, and he didn't look away. And he didn't stop staring at me. Did he want something? I turned the vacuum off.
"Yes?"
He smiled. "Nothing. Just being distracted." Then he walked off.
I smiled. Dad had finally teased me back! Touche! Our relationship had changed again. He would always be my dad, but we were more than before. We were now adult roommates and 'noticed' each other without embarrassment and could tease each other.
===================================
I used to get my roommate's opinions on my clothing when I went on dates. I'd never asked dad, though. I'm not sure why. I trusted his opinion, and in a way, it made more sense than asking female roommates. After all, I was dressing to impress a male, so why not ask another male?
I decided to ask him one night. I'd narrowed it down to two outfits. One was a short black sleeveless dress with black heels. The other was a red top and red heels with black leather pants. They weren't actually leather, but they looked like leather and were stretchy and form-fitting.
I showed him the dress and spun around so he could see it from all angles.
"Well?" I asked.
"It looks very nice! I like it."
Then I changed into my leather pant outfit and told dad to close his eyes.
"You can open them now."
Dad smiled right away, and I spun around slowly. He was grinning from ear to ear!
"Well?"
He chuckled. "Whoa! I definitely like that one!"
I smiled because 'Whoa' was an excellent response! "Thanks, dad! I'll be home late tonight or tomorrow morning."
He smiled. "Have fun!"
So, now I ask dad's opinion on outfits, and he doesn't seem to mind, just like he doesn't seem to mind when I give him my opinion on what he's wearing.
Just another thing that we do for each other as roommates.
=========================
Gracie looked pumped about something. The expression on her face reminded me of how she used to look when she had friends over for sleepovers. Something big was up!
She sat down beside me, grinning.
"You look happy."
She grinned. "I am! Simon's girlfriend left him!"
"Oh. That doesn't sound like a happy event."
"Well, she didn't dump him. She took a job in Texas at a tech firm because she was depressed about ever finding a house she could afford in California. Simon is upset. She was his first girlfriend."
"Hmmm! I'm still not understanding how this is a happy event."
"Simon called me and wanted to book a visit with me because he was upset. I told him I stopped doing visits for money but suggested we go for lunch."
I still had a puzzled look on my face because my brain was still puzzled about why she was happy.
"DAD! I like Simon! He's so cute!"
"Is he the one that's 5'8" and stutters?"
"Yes!"
"Isn't he kind of short for you?" You're 5'10".
"Yes! But I don't care! He's so sweet. And he's so smart! And he's so easy to talk to! And he's a great kisser! He was my best student ever!"
Ah! I finally understood the reason for Gracie's excitement. "So, you like Simon."
"Yes! I love Simon! He's great! I wanted to go out with him, but then he met Susie, and they've been a couple since then. But now she's gone, and he called me! ME! And now that I don't make out with guys for money, we could be more than just friends. The tech nerd money was a lifesaver, but it put a damper on my romantic life. Guys didn't mind going out with me, but they weren't thrilled when they found out about my teaching activities."
I smiled. "I could see how that might hurt a long-term relationship."
"Yes. But now I can have a long-term relationship! I'm so excited! We're going out for dinner tomorrow night. I can't wait to see him! I haven't seen him in months!"
"Well, good luck, and keep in mind that he's upset, so don't come on too strong."

[url=https://www...'.s/divorced-dad-moves-in-with-daughter#][/url]

thanks
Like Reply
Dad! I'm not an idiot! I'll take it slow."
==================
I was willing to take it slow, but once Simon found out I wanted to go out with him, he didn't want to go slow!
The first night, Simon talked, and I mostly listened. He was sad that Susie had left, but she hadn't dumped him, so he didn't feel devastated. At the end of the night, I told him that he was a great guy and lots of women would be thrilled to go out with him, including me. He looked at me oddly when I said that but didn't say anything. I hugged him, and we left.
Two days later, I got a text from him. "Did you mean what you said about going out with me?"
"Yes!"
We went out that night. He told me he had a crush on me but thought I wouldn't be interested in him because of his height, and he was intimidated by my sexual experience. I hadn't forgotten what a great kisser Simon was and how much I liked running my fingers through his thick, glossy honey brown hair and proceeded to show him how interested I was! It was a steamy night, and we've had many since then.
It was time for dad to meet Simon, and I mentioned it to dad. He looked at me.
"Do you have a recording of your first night with Simon?"
"Yes."
"Is it tame?"
I grinned. "Yes!"
"Can I see it?"
"Yes."
I located the recording, and we watched it. I'd forgotten how shy Simon was and how bad his stutter was. He wasn't nervous anymore. In fact, I'd showed him everything I knew, and we'd practiced everything multiple times. Simon was a quick learner inside the bedroom and out. And it turned out he was a kinky little devil. I won't go into the details because Simon is a private person, but I will say that my thigh-high black leather boots, black elbow-length gloves, and black bustier cost a lot, so I'm happy to be using them!
My pussy got hot watching Simon, and I make out, and by the time the recording was done, I felt flushed. I looked at dad, and the bulge in his shorts looked pretty big. I wasn't the only one getting aroused! I waited for him to respond.
He looked at me. "He seems like a nice guy. I'd like to meet him."
Dad liked him! YES!
Simon was a bit nervous meeting dad and stuttered at first. But dad had seen Simon stutter and knew what to expect and waited patiently for Simon to squeeze the words out, which put Simon at ease.
Plus, one of the things I loved about Simon was his passion for his work. He worked on a team developing quantum computers and loved to talk about it. I'd told dad about what I understood, and dad thought it sounded interesting as well. So dad asked Simon about it. And once you got Simon talking about quantum computing, he was in his element and got all excited, and his stutter disappeared. Simon must have talked for thirty minutes straight, explaining the concept of quantum computing and all the potential world-changing applications. It was exciting!
After Simon left, I turned to dad. "Well?"
He smiled. "I like him! He's a keeper! Just don't wear high heels, or you'll be five inches taller!"
I didn't care that Simon was shorter than me. He certainly wasn't short where it counted!
=====================
Things were going great with Simon and me. We spent more and more nights at his place because we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and I didn't want to make dad uncomfortable by making out with Simon at my place.
But the happier I was with Simon, the more I worried about dad. He never talked about ladies, and it had been quite a while since he broke up with mom.
So, I asked him. "Dad, is there anyone out there that you've met that you like?"
He sighed. "I haven't been looking."
"Why?"
He sighed again. "I'm not ready. I still don't understand what happened with your mom and me. I thought we had a good marriage. It's kind of shaken my confidence. Plus, I haven't dated in twenty years, and the prospect is intimidating."
Oh!!! I was so mad at mom! How could she hurt dad like this!
I hugged him. "Well, I'm here for you if you need to talk."
"I know. Thanks, sweety! You've been a great help, and I'm glad you're letting me stay at your place. I would have been lonely on my own."
I squeezed him tight.
I was getting along better and better with Simon every day but was more and more worried about dad. I almost felt guilty sleeping at Simon's and leaving dad alone.
Then one morning after I got back from Simon's, I smelled perfume, and it wasn't mine. Hmmm! Curious!
Dad was in the bathroom getting ready for work and looked very happy. Now I was really curious!
"Dad?"
"Yes, sweety?"
"The apartment smells like women's perfume, and I don't think it's mine."
He grinned at me.
"Dad! Did you have someone over?"
He smiled.
"Dad! You dirty dog! Did you?"
He was still grinning. "Yes!"
"Well! Aren't you going to tell me about her?"
He laughed. "I'll tell you in tonight. I've got to get to work."
"DAD!"
He chuckled. "See you tonight, honey."
I could barely concentrate at work and hit dad up as soon as I got home.
"Well?"
"Her name is Maria. I met her at the company picnic."
"So she works for your company?"
"No. She came with a girlfriend who works for my company and brought her daughter, Isabelle."
"Do you have a picture of her?"
"Hold on."
He looked through his phone.
"Here's one from the picnic. It shows Maria and Isabelle."
"Ooh! She's pretty! She looks Hispanic."
"Yes, she is."
I grinned. "Which one? Pretty or Hispanic?"
Dad smiled. "Both."
"So, you saw her at the picnic and asked her out?"
"No, we talked at the picnic and hit it off, and she asked me if I'd like to come to her place for dinner."
"Ooh! She's not shy! Did you go?"
"Yes. She made supper, and we ate with Isabelle. She told me later she was divorced and wanted to see how I was with kids and what Isabelle thought of me."
"And?"
"I guess I passed the test because we've been out a few times since then."
"How old is she?"
"She's thirty-four, so she's only six years younger than me. Is that too young for you?"
"No! I just didn't want you dating someone my age!"
I gave him the evil eye! "How come you didn't mention her?"
"I wasn't sure if you'd think she was too young, and I wanted to wait to see how it went."
I smiled. "OKAY! I'll forgive you this time! So did the perfume I smelled mean Maria slept over?"
He smiled. "Yes."
"And?"
He grinned. "It was enjoyable."
"So when do I get to meet her?"
"She asked if we could go out for lunch. She's very family-oriented and wants to meet you. You could invite Simon. What do you think?"
"That would be great. I'll ask him. Cool!"
===================================
We were all sitting at a restaurant patio months later, and I thought life couldn't get any better!
Dad and Maria were getting along great, and dad liked Isabelle, and Isabelle liked dad. I liked Isabelle, and she liked me, and she loved Simon! She lit up when he was around, and I couldn't blame her. I loved him too!
Simon had asked me to move in with him, and I accepted, and Maria was thinking about moving in with dad after I left.
The weather was sunny but not too hot, and the patio awning kept the sun off our eyes.
Dad and Maria had ordered different meals and were sharing. Simon and I had ordered different meals and were sharing. All the dishes were excellent, and the wine was tasty. Isabelle loved hotdogs and french fries and had doused them in ketchup, so she was happy.
Dad was holding Maria's hand, which was a good sign. And they were looking at each other with lovey-dovey eyes, which was a good sign.
And Isabelle and Simon were chatting away, and Simon wasn't stuttering. Simon had older sisters with little kids, so he was comfortable around them, and it showed with Isabelle. He was a natural, and I couldn't help but think about him being a good daddy. Simon smiled and whispered something in Isabelle's ear, and she started giggling, which prompted Maria to look over and smile lovingly. I think Isabelle had a crush on Simon. It's a good thing she was only five or I might have competition!
Good weather! Good food! Good friends and family! What more could you ask for?

thanks
Like Reply
AFTER THE DIVORCE

thanks
Like Reply
(10-12-2023, 11:33 PM)neerathemall Wrote:
AFTER THE DIVORCE

I decided that I would go home and visit my parents. It had been just a few months ago that I divorced my ex-husband. He came home one day and told me he wanted out. I was devastated to say the least. I needed someone to talk to and it had been nearly two years since I saw my parents last. I drove nearly three days straight until I pulled up in front of my parents' house. I can't tell you all the emotions I was feeling right then.
My Dad greeted me at the door. He hugged me and took my suitcases. He said my mother was out shopping to get prepared for my stay. We walked down the hallway and took my suitcases into my old bedroom. I sat down on my old bed. My mother hadn't been happy when I said I was divorcing. She told me I should have stuck it out. I tried to tell her it wasn't my choice, but she wouldn't listen. My Dad didn't say a thing. He must have figured I was an adult and I had to make my own decisions.
"I'm so glad you made it home Katie," my Dad told me.
My Dad said that my mother was out shopping in order to prepare for my stay. Dad sat down next to me and he waited for me to talk first. I know I shouldn't say this, but I had been thinking about my father all these months. He was always my rock and I had deep feelings for him. After the divorce came through I even had sexual thoughts about my Dad. What would it be like to have sex with my father. I just couldn't tell him that.
I must have broken down right then. I threw my arms around my father's neck and I hugged him hard. When I pulled away we were looking at each other. I leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. I think my Dad's eyes went wide. He didn't pull away, however. We had a romantic kiss and I opened my mouth to him. My Dad must have had the same feelings as I did. He used his hands to pull up on my top. It came off and I reached back to undo my bra. My big tits came free and my Dad gave me a good look.
Dad stood up and he undressed before me. In a few minutes I was looking at his cock. My Dad was average length, but his cock was so thick. I pulled my pants and underwear off and I moved to the edge of the bed. I reached out and took hold of his thick member. I just remember inhaling his prick. I went all the way down to the root. It didn't take long before Dad was hard as could be. He must have needed me as well. Dad pulled his cock from from mouth and he joined me on the bed.
Dad spread my legs and he lowered his face. I soon felt the tip of his tongue probing my slit. Dad slid his tongue deep into

thanks
Like Reply
my pussy. I let out this long moan as he licked up and down my gash. There was only one thing on my mind. I had to feel my Dad inside me. A few minutes passed and my Dad pulled away. He looked down at my wet pussy and he moved in between my thighs. I felt the head of his cock at my opening and then my Dad entered me.
I hadn't had sex in so many months. His cock felt enormous sliding against the walls of my pussy. I took my legs and wrapped them around his back. Dad stretched his body out and then he fed me every inch of his huge prick. I just remember me begging him to fuck me like a whore. Dad didn't waste any time. He drove his throbbing cock deep into my channel. I used my muscles to grasp him tightly. I wanted him to never pull out of me. My Dad took me like some cheap prostitute that afternoon.
You could hear the sound of skin hitting skin as my father fed me his fat monster. I have to admit that sex was much better than with my ex-husband.
"Fuck me Daddy!" I kept saying.
Dad didn't slow down. He was going as fast as he could. It felt like some giant tree branch was inside me. We must have fucked for a good half an hour. Dad finally said he was getting close. I told him to cum inside me. He gave me this wild look and then took me for a few more minutes. Dad arched his back and I felt his warm seed enter my body. I started having these orgasms as Dad kept stroking my pussy. I squeezed his prick as hard as I could. I wanted to make sure I got every drop of his loving in my pussy.
We continued to fuck for a few minutes more until Dad started going soft. He finally pulled out of my drenched hole and I felt his seed starting to pour out and down my ass. Dad lowered his face and he found my tits. He started to bite on each nipple. That is when I really let go and had some huge orgasms. We finally stopped and we were both panting. Dad got up from the bed and he went into the bathroom. I found some tissues on the night stand and I wiped my pussy.
When Dad got back we had a long talk. Dad said that he and my mother rarely had sex these days. When I came onto him he couldn't stop himself. He said my mother would be back shortly. We should both be dressed when she arrived. Mom did show up about an hour later. She was so happy to see me. She was talking non stop but I didn't hear a word she said. All I could think of was the hot sex I just had with my Dad.
We had dinner that evening and then my Mom said she was tired and went back to the bedroom. We waited almost an hour and then my Dad and I went downstairs to the washroom. We stripped down once more. I lowered the lid to the washer and I got on top of it. There was my Dad stroking his cock in front of me. Once he made himself hard he pushed his hardness past my pussy folds. I placed my arms around his neck. Dad lifted me up and held me in his arms. He pumped his hard cock deep into my convulsing pussy there in the washroom.
I had to control myself and not cry out as he fed me his cock.I held on for all it was worth. Dad's cock was deep in my hole. He took me just like he had in my bedroom. To my surprise he managed to cum in me a second time that day. I felt his cream firing deep into my body. I squeezed his cock hard in order to get all his seed inside me. My Dad finally lowered me to the floor. My legs felt wobbly. We cleaned up once more and then we went back upstairs.
I went to my bedroom, but I couldn't sleep. My thoughts were about what my Dad and I had done that day. I knew this was just the beginning of our love affair. I was planning on staying for three days. Luckily, my mother left the house to go do errands. As soon as she left one morning, my Dad and I were on my bed. I ended up mounting my father that morning. I positioned myself above his rock hard prick and I lowered myself. Dad took hold of my cheeks and pulled them apart. I got particularly loud that time.
I begged my Dad to take me as hard as he could. Dad brought his ass up every time I lowered myself down onto his rod. The beautiful part was that my Dad seemed to have an endless amount of cum to give me. When he got close that day he took his hands from my ass and brought them to my chest. He pinched my nipples hard and I came for him. My pussy went into spasms and that was when Daddy gave me his love cum.
I could feel hot ropes of his cream shoot deep into my belly. I just couldn't seem to get enough of my Dad's cock those few days I was home. The time passed so quickly. It was time now to leave. Mom hugged me and my Dad kissed me on the cheek. That was a long drive back home to my place. I had lots of time to do some thinking. When I got home I texted my Dad. I told him I was going to get off the birth control pills. The next time we had sex together, I wanted him to impregnate me.
Later that evening I got a call from my Dad.
"Are you sure about this?" He said to me.
I told him I knew how crazy it all sounded, but I wanted his baby. My Dad stayed silent and we only talked a few more minutes. Dad said he would try and break free from work and come to see me. He said maybe he could tell my mother that he was going away on business for a few days. I am hoping that in the near future my Dad can get free and he and I can fuck once again and my Daddy can give me what I need and want.

thanks
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply