Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sid:"Get up and stand in front of me." She hastened to comply.

Sid:"Now take off your clothes." When she wasn't moving fast enough he barked

Sid:"Get a move on whore, I don't have all fucking day." Spurred on by this, she increased her pace until she was once again naked in front of him. Even though this wasn't the first time he has seen her without clothes, it still brought his cock to instant attention. One thing different about today though, was that Pooja had actually obeyed his command yesterday and had indeed shaved all of her pubic hair off. Her pussy was as bare as a baby's bottom. What an erotic sight it is to have a sexy sex goddess standing before you naked with a newly shaved pussy. A part of him still thought this all had to be a dream.

Sid:"OK Pooja darling. Up until this point I have been really kind with you but not anymore. You will learn to obey me without question or hesitation. Failure to do so will result in punishment again and I will not be a kind master." She began to shake her head and was going to speak when he said

Sid:"If at anytime you don't want to play by my rules then our deal is off and these pictures and video will be up on the net. You'll have your own website. Maybe we'll call it Pooja-getting-fucked-by-her-servant.com. How does that sound to you?"

Pooja:"Please..." she pleade, looking as if she was about to start crying.

Sid:"Decide now Pooja darling. You either submit to me or we let the world know about the real Pooja." After several moments of thought she appeared to reach a decision. Mumbling meekly she replied

Pooja:"I'll do as you ask."........
============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Sid:"Smart decision. I guess you're not as dumb as you look whore." He replied sarcastically. There it was again, that hurt expression. He couldn't understand why his comments were affecting her in that manner. He expected them to make her angry or to make her resist. But he certainly wasn't expecting a hurt reaction and such a compliant attitude.

Sid:"Let's look at those big old saggy tits shall we? Hold them up for me." He ordered. With shaking hands she reached for her breasts and cupping them underneath lifted them up for display. As Pooja held her tits out for him, he reached out and began to play with each one. The skin was so smooth and soft yet they remained firm to the touch. Sid was positively in heaven as he played with them. At first he just ran his hands over each one but then he began to focus on those perky little nipples of hers. They were already hard as rock and jutting proudly from each mound. They just begged to be pinched and pulled. Grabbing each nipple between finger and thumb, he began to slowly apply increasing pressure. As Sid increased the pressure, he also began to pull them out from the body and to twist them slightly. Soon her face was a mask of pain and she was pleading with him to stop.

Pooja:"Unnhhhh.....Please no more. Please stop." Sensing he had reached a limit, he slowly released the pressure and watched the blood flow back into each tortured nipple. Sid would have plenty of time later to continue torturing those beautiful breasts.

Sid:"Turn around." He ordered next. She turned about and stood facing the sofa. He could see a slight tremor in her body as she nervously waited to hear his next order.

Sid:"Bend forward until your upper body is lying across the sofa. Now spread your legs...Wider than that whore. Don't make me say it again." He threatened. She quickly shuffled her feet even wider apart until her ass and shaven pussy were spread completely open. Sid had a surprise gift for Pooja. Reaching into his pocket and retrieving the roll of duct tape, he walked up to the sofa and stood beside her naked body. He lightly ran one hand up and down her arched back circling his fingers in the small of her back. Goose bumps quickly appeared. After caressing her back for several moments, he grabbed her panties in his other hand and walked around to the other side of sofa to stand at her head.

Sid:"You gave me restless nights ever since I came here bitch and now you are going to be punished. I am going to warn you though that this punishment is going to be very painful. As I have no wish to hear you whining and crying as I'm sure you will be, I will have to gag you." A panicked look flashed across her face at hearing this.

Sid:"I think it only fitting that your gag be the offending pair of underwear smelling of your shaved cunt." And with that he balled up the underwear she had been wearing all day and stuffed it into her mouth. To hold it there he tore off a piece of duct tape and placed it across the opening of her mouth. Gagged in this fashion, he was assured of near silence. She could only make muffled whimpering and whining sounds. Her eyes were round as saucers as he proceeded with the next order.

Sid:"Grab onto the sides of the sofa at either side of your body." The sofa was wide enough that only her head hung over the edge. Grabbing a handful of hair he yanked her head back forcing her to look up at him with her frightened eyes. (Is that also excitement he saw?)

Sid:"Listen carefully because I'm only going to say this once. Those hands are to remain exactly as they are. If they move or you let go for ANY reason then your punishment will only get worse and I may be forced to tie you down. Do you understand this my little cocksucker?" With his hand still holding her head back she could only nod her head slightly and mumble a muffled "mmhhmm".

Sid:"Don't disappoint me whore." Before he released her hair. Stepping back he reached into his pocket and took out his mobile again.

CLICK

CLICK

Putting the mobile phone back into his shirt pocket, he walked quickly around behind her and stood staring at her magnificent ass and pussy. Her legs were wide enough apart that her ass cheeks were well spread exposing her puckered little asshole. Her pussy lips were opened as well and now clearly visible without any of that hair to get in the way. The urge to begin playing with it was strong but Sid didn't wanted her to have any pleasure just yet. So he took out the second surprise gift of the day for Pooja. It was a 12 inch plastic ruler that he saw in Sneha's room. It was solid enough to hurt when hit with it but it was also flexible enough to bend with each strike and did not have any sharp edges or corners to accidentally cut the flesh with. He gave a final warning to his terrified sex slave.

Sid:"The punishment is about to begin. Remember your instructions. Do not move from that position until I tell you to." And without any further warning he brought the ruler down hard squarely upon her right ass cheek.

SMACK

Pooja:"Mmmmmmm....." she screamed through her gag as her ass cheeks clenched from the pain. Not wanting to give her time to recuperate, Sid began to methodically beat both ass cheeks with the ruler.

SMACK SMACK SMACK
===========

welcome   

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

All that could be heard from Pooja at first were muffled "uuuunnnhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, oooooohhhhhhh" but after a while the sounds coming from Pooja began to change and became more of a grunting sound. Sid also noticed as time wore on and the darker her ass became, that after each smack her ass cheeks would clench momentarily from the pain but then she would immediately thrust her ass back out for the next hit. If he didn't know any better he'd almost think she was enjoying this. After a time Sid finally stopped the spanking and stood back to admire his handiwork (and to catch his breath). Pooja's once flawless ass cheeks and upper thighs were now a dark splotchy red and numerous lines from the edges of the ruler could be seen in her flesh almost as if she had been pinstriped but amazingly her hands were still in position. Her ass seemed to have a mind of its own as it continued to gently rock back and forth as if she was begin fucked by an invisible intruder. Pulling out the mobile he snapped a couple more photos of his handiwork.

CLICK

CLICK

Stepping back up to her ass, Sid then prepared to deliver the final blows of her punishment. With one hand he reached down and attempted to spread her ass cheeks as far as they would go.

Sid:"You've been a slut and deserved to be punished." And then he brought the ruler down hard right on her asshole.

SMACK

Pooja:"Eeeeeeeeee....." her entire body tensed as her head shot back and a high pitched noise issued forth. Giving her a chance to catch her breath he asked

Sid:"You deserve to be spanked don't you bitch?" Fully expecting her to shake her head no at this, she instead catches him completely off guard by nodding her head yes. He was absolutely fucking stunned by this. She actually appears to be getting into this. Without warning he bring the ruler down hard again on her quickly reddening asshole.

SMACK

Another high pitched "eeeeeee....." as her ass cheeks begin clenching and unclenching from the pain.

SMACK

Another smack quickly after the second one. She is now panting hard through her nose and her knuckles are almost white from the death like grip she has on the sofa's edge. Figuring her asshole's had enough punishment Sid decide to move onto her pussy. As he reach down to spread her lips apart to expose her most sensitive parts, he suddenly realize how wet she has become. Her lips are glistening with moisture and there are small rivulets of pussy juice running down the insides of her thighs. Not only was the whore getting into it, she was also getting turned on by it!!! He thought.

Sid:"Well, well, well Pooja. I think your little secret is out now. What a fucking whore you are. Your cunt is soaking wet. You enjoyed that spanking didn't you slut?" He asked. Almost a sob is heard as she meekly nods her head yes. Her back and shoulders flush red with the humiliation of having her dark little secret revealed to him.

Sid:"Stick your ass out and beg me to smack your pussy you slut." He ordered. She promptly arched her back and thrust her ass out to him and began mumbling through her gag

Pooja:"mmmmm mmmmm mm mmmmm."

SMACK

A sharp blow right on her exposed cunt lips. A loud wail, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa......." and then she began to thrust her hips against the sofa almost as if she was trying to rub her pussy on it.

Sid:"Are you my little slut?"

Pooja:"Unhuh...." and then another smack on her exposed lips which by now are practically swimming in juices.

SMACK

Another loud wail, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa......." and more vigorous thrusting against the sofa.

Sid:"You want to cum, don't you whore?"

Pooja:"Unhuh..." followed by rapid nodding of the head. At this point he can no longer hold back. In one fluid motion Sid drop his pants and grabbing his cock, slam it home into her well oiled pussy. He begin relentlessly pounding his cock into her, burying it fully with each thrust. Each time he bottom out in her, he could feel his balls slapping against her abused clit. In rhythm with his thrusts, Sid begin slapping the ruler down upon her already abused ass cheeks. She was now wailing and moaning into her gag and as she nears climax, he begin to yell

Sid:"That's it whore, cum on your master's cock. Let me know how much you enjoyed the humiliation and abuse. Come on slut, cum for me." And with that a pitiful howl came from her as her entire body went rigid. As every muscle in her body flexed including her pussy, it felt like his cock was being ripped off. Soon spasms began to ripple down her body as she began to moan again and her breathing came in short gasping breaths. Fearing she might suffocate Sid withdrew from her pussy and walking around to her head pulled off the tape and remove her now sodden panties. She began to take in gulping breaths of air as her body slowly began to relax and settle back onto the desk. Her hair was matted to her forehead with sweat and her face was blotchy from the exertion. Sid noticed that her hands were still tightly clenching the sofa and hadn't moved an inch from the beginning.....
==========

welcome   

Like Reply

Though she had just had an earth shaking orgasm, Sid was still rock hard and dying to cum. So after allowing her to catch a few more breaths he grab a handful of hair at the back of her head and placing his cock at the entrance to her mouth, begin forcefully thrusting into it. Within a few thrusts he was bumping against the back of her mouth.

Sid:"You'd better relax that throat whore, because here it comes." On the next thrust he forced his cock down her throat and held it there for several seconds. She immediately began to gag, which only served to amplify the sensations on his cock. With each gag, her throat would tighten around his cock and try to force it out. In a near frenzy now from all of the stimulation, he began to rapidly pound his cock in and out of her throat. Sid was like a fucking wild man. It was literally sensory overload to have all of your fantasies and dreams come true all in one moment. The euphoric feeling of having this kind of power and control over a beautiful women was completely overwhelming. To know that she was also getting turned on by the humiliation and abuse, only served to heighten the emotions.

Sid didn't even know if he gave her the opportunity to breath between thrusts. At that point he was completely zoned out. All he could think about was the orgasm that was rapidly building in his balls. Without warning he yanked his cock out and exploded all over her face. Strands went in her eyes, up her nose, in her hair and in her open mouth which was gasping for breath. It seemed to go on forever. It was only after standing there for a bit that he finally snapped out of it and realized that he was still milking his cock even though nothing was coming out of it anymore. Sid also still had a death grip on her hair at the back of her head and was painfully bending her head back. With a final shake of his head he released both his cock and her hair and stepped back to admire his handiwork. What a sight it was to behold. A gorgeous woman bent over a sofa who'd just had her ass and pussy spanked, received a good fucking and then had her throat ravaged before being sprayed with cum and she was still his. To do with as he pleased whenever and however he wanted. He quickly grabbed his mobile and got a few shots of her beautiful facial.

CLICK

CLICK

Sid:"Well whore, it seems your dirty little secret is out. You get off on being controlled, and being humiliated and abused." He chuckled softly. Her face flushed crimson red at this as she bowed her head in shame.

Sid:"I think we're going to have a wonderful relationship from here on in, don't you?" He asked mockingly.Yet she stayed silent.

Sid:"Your new name will be 'whore'. When asked a question by me, you will refer to yourself by your new name. Are you getting all this whore?" He asked.

Pooja:"Yes." she meekly replied.

Sid:"Lastly you will be made to do many things which you may find humiliating but I will expect you to do them without question or hesitation. Again to do otherwise will result in punishment. You have a lot to make up for whore so do not expect any kindness from me. You had best work very hard to please me from here on or your life is going to become a living hell." He threatened. She hesitantly nodded her head and whispered a quiet

Pooja:"Yes Sid."

Sid:"Good. Alright clean your face off whore." He instructed.

She reached up and began scooping his now drying cum off of her face and licking it from her trembling fingers.

CLICK

CLICK

Pooja was thinking in her mind how and when this nightmare will ever end?........

========

welcome   

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
superb story post all part man please
Like Reply
waiting ?
Like Reply
[img]- -web/20180919223035im_/https://www.xossip.com/images/smilies/newsmilies/sex.gif[/img] [img]- -web/20180919223035im_/https://www.xossip.com/images/smilies/newsmilies/sex.gif[/img] Index [img]- -web/20180919223035im_/https://www.xossip.com/images/smilies/newsmilies/sex.gif[/img] [img]- -web/20180919223035im_/https://www.xossip.com/images/smilies/newsmilies/sex.gif[/img]

Meet The Malhotras

Sexual Awakening

Deepest Desires Of Lust

Wild Night Of Passion

Fire Under the Shower

An offer you can't refuse

Preparing The Hole For Tee Off

Tasting The Forbidden Fruit

When Sex Is This Good, Who Needs Dinner?

Surprise Arrival

Daddy's Feeling Horny Tonight

Daddy's Got a Lollipop For You Honey

Daddy's Little Bitch

Love and It's Complications

Sneha Turned Into a Sex maniac

Where Do You Want It Honey?

Taboo Sex At It's Best

Delhi Yatra

Bahu May I Massage Your Ass?

Oiled Up And Ready For Action

Pita Ji You're In The Wrong Hole!!!

Pita Ji Nearly Fucks Bahu To Death

Start Of Taboo Relationship

Morning Shock

Aakaash Caught With His Hand Inside The Cookie Jar

A Dysfunctional Family

Lets Cherish Dada Ji's Memories By Having Sex

Sexy Striptease

I want To See You Masturbate Sister

Incredible Masturbation

House Help

Sid Caught Pooja Masturbating

Sid Started Blackmailing Pooja

Humiliation of Pooja

The Humiliation Continued

Lessons On Sucking Dicks

Peak Of Humiliation

Servant Become Master

The Nightmare Continues

Surprise Gifts

Pain and Lust

When Will This Nightmare End?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
wow
this is hot
Like Reply
Pls post rest of the episodes sarit11
Like Reply
Sarith sir can u post the next parts of the story plz
[+] 1 user Likes Bigking1310's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 11:10 PM)Bigking1310 Wrote: Sarith sir can u post the next parts of the story plz

My dear

Writer has left the story there itself 
Incomplete story
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Can anyone continue this story? Sarith sir can u continue this story?
Like Reply
EXECELLENT U THIS STORY...........
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Good luck
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply