Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"It's my fault. Usually if I... do something with Dara.... I make sure Vimla is on guard outside. Today she couldn't make it. I was there. He was.... Very hard. Usually not many people came around that ward then. We took a risk. Got caught by the security guard. You can fill in the rest."

My brain was already conjuring up images for it. Is that why she had worn the long skirt, not something she usually wore? So she could sit on top of the hard dick of our bedridden watchman? I gently stroked her butt over her skirt and noted that she was not wearing panties. She half smiled at my touch, as if knowing exactly what I was checking. I imagined her feeling horny, checking the corridor to make sure it was empty. Then slipping her panties off and climbing on top of him and riding him. The skirt providing some modesty to the lovers. Her riding him as he looked at that new nose ring that symbolized the hold that he had over her. This young hot high class woman who was going everyday to be his bedside and on him. Maybe he had her tits out. A security guard walks in. Threesome?
One thing that had fascinated me during frequent rewatches of that weekend's events is how quickly Menaka had shrugged off the blackmail element from the maid's husband and Banke's betrayal and thrown herself into the sex. Watching the later hours, especially after Dara was taken to the hospital, took some time. I needed privacy which was hard to get unless she went to the hospital. I had still not told her about the cameras and wasn't planning to.
So it took me a couple of weeks to watch the full hours long footage of an orgy which involved one dick or another being inside my drunk wife at any time. Sometimes two, one in the mouth one in the pussy. And she managed their rhythms like a pro! Once the Dara situation resolved, I planned to have several threesomes with her.
Most of the time, she was on all fours. Given the perfect milf bubble butt that my wife has, it was no surprise that the men doggy styled her more than any position. She was taking their pounding with eyes half open, being regularly given booze by the men who themselves kept drinking our home bar empty.
I also realized that although in my initial skimming, I had not seen her have any orgasms, detailed perusal showed that she had cum a lot as the night progressed. As the action shifted to our apartment, her sexual enthusiasm did not indicate a woman doing anything under duress. She was all in on the gang bang. It was just a pile of bodies to her.
At one point Muthu was fucking her on the bed when he stopped humping and then moved a bit behind her. From the camera angle, I could not see what he was doing. But Menaka's moans got more high pitched.
"What are you doing man?" said Banke who had fucked her right before.
"I got into her ass a little bit." He laughed.
And watching carefully, I could see the signs. Menaka was gripping the bed sheet really hard with both hands and squealing. There was a tension in her naked back that was clearly the result of a dick being inserted in her asshole. All the sloppy seconds meant plenty of lubrication for his dick.
I had had anal sex plenty of time with women when I was overseas, but never with my wife. Until recently, she had been so staid and straight and wholesome that it felt wrong to even suggest it. But she was a different woman now. However, I don't think Dara or Banke had ever tried to bugger her either. Muthu, the most unremarkable of all men she had bedded recently, was the first to go up her ass. There was an oddly appropriate irony to that.
I watched fascinated as Muthu slowly kept pushing more of his modest dick into my wife's anus and she kept making deeper and deeper noises. Not one of those noises was a "No" by the way. She did not seem scandalized or freaked out that a dick was in her ass. Even Vimla, sprawled on her side naked as she sucked her brother in law's dick, seemed surprised.
Muthu rarely lasted long even in her pussy so of course came quickly in her recently virgin ass. When he rolled over and I saw Menaka's face, she looked to be enjoying herself. The ease with which she had given in meant the other guys also took turns at her ass and she came hard during each of them because they lasted longer. An hour later, cum was gushing down her ass crack.
That day when she returned from the hospital, I took her straight to the bedroom and shoved my dick in her ass. She didn't resist or express surprise. She made the same high pitched noises as my significantly larger dick invaded her insides. It disturbed me how turned on I was at the awareness that at least three dicks had already fucked this ass. I buggered her hard. She came harder than with those guys, I noted with pleasure. It's like I wanted my wife to see and acknowledge that I was a sexual pro too. And she did, through her orgasms and passionate kisses. But never explicitly. I never heard her say, you know Prakash, I have fucked a lot of men but you are just something else. To be fair, I had never paid her such a compliment either, because it would not have been true.
So when she told me about the security guard, I was not surprised. My wife seemed to have erased most boundaries sexually. In fact, she seemed to relish risky and taboo situations. Which I am sure weighed on her conscience and sense of self-preservation too.
Finally she was ready to talk about the security guard a little more. The reality seemed less perverted than what I had imagined.
"I was giving Dara a blowjob like everyday..."
This was news. I knew she had given him blowjobs in the hospital. I didn't know it was a daily thing. Although why wouldn't it be? But she had not actually been fucking him like I imagined.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"The security guard walked in. Quickly took pictures with his phone and walked away. Dara was upset so I calmed him down. When I was leaving, the security guard was like, come with me or I will whatsapp the photos to everyone."

"He still might."
"I know!" she shrugged. Wow, her boundaries had dissolved so much that her compromising pictures being shared on whatsapp did not bother her.
"Anyway, he took me to the guard cabin. Had his way with me for a while. He wasn't rough or anything. Unremarkable really." Again, the nonchalance surprised me.
I watched her start cutting the vegetables as if she had just tried some new dish at a restaurant, not fucked a perfect stranger. There was tumult on her face, but not as much as I would have expected, given how conventional she used to be until recently. I just stood there, staring at her butt near me, thinking about whether I should bend her over and bugger her right now. But then she started speaking again.
"I know you like details. So....it was this small fiber glass cabin on the side of the hospital. As soon as I walked in with him, he pretty much lunged at me. I told him to please give me a minute to call my husband. He nodded but started taking my clothes off while I talked to you."
"Kya jjhanjhat bra hai." I said.
She smiled and blushed.
"You heard that, did you? Yeah, he got me naked. Then had me sit on a stool and first suck his dick hard. About five minutes. I thought he might cum in my mouth. But he pulled out just before, and then pushed me back and fucked me missionary style on the stool. He fucked me like that for about five minutes. Then five minutes bent over the stool. And then he came in my mouth and I swallowed. Happy?"
There was an edge to the way she said that last word that took me by surprise. There seemed to be some resentment in that voice. As if she was upset that I was not yet upset or yelling at her. She was struggling with the moral qualms of what she was doing as well as the risks she was taking. It's like my getting angry would be the punishment she wanted and needed that I was depriving her of. By my sincere attempts to not be a hypocrite. I had bedded dozens of women while married to her. Her count, at least so far, was in the single digits. But for how long, I wondered.
I didn't answer but rather bent her over and pulled her skirt down.
With each passing day, it seemed like a small gulf was forming between us. There were no fights or anything. But Menaka had a lot of mood swings. She had also started drinking with me regularly, which I did not mind. But it did seem to indicate a deeper problem. I once suggested that she see a therapist but the look she gave me made sure I didn't suggest it again. But there was something brewing in her head for sure. I just hoped she would share it with me sooner rather than later. The sex between us was better than ever, so why should I create problems?
But it did start feeling like she was pushing the sexual envelope at least partly to test my limits. As if to say, yes hubby dearest, see how it feels? Will you now just tell me to stop and also yourself stop? Or should I keep fucking more people?
A big unknown in this whole situation was what exactly she and Dara talked about for a couple of hours everyday. It could not just be sex. I had seen on tape how crafty and manipulative he was. She had just been used as sexual capital in his personal conflicts and had still gone back to him. I could not imagine what a mind like his might have in mind. What was he filling her ears with that she seemed to grow more distant and resentful day by day?
It especially felt like that when she called me at noon one Saturday. She had gone to a birthday party with Ayan. I was at home going through details of my next ship assignment and schedule. Another month and I would have to leave her again. She called about half an hour after leaving.
"Hi honey, do you have any calls or something today?" she asked.
"No, why?"
"Can you come attend this party instead of me? I am thinking of giving Dinesh a try."
The casualness in her voice didn't stop me from doing a double take.
"Excuse me?"
"You remember that dad guy Dinesh who gave me his card?"
And it all came back to me. This whole thing had started because he came on to her and that's what sort of set us down her own sexual liberation.
"Yeah."
"He hit on me again and I said yes. So I am going to see if he is as good as he says he is. That okay with you?"
Again, that edge to the voice.
"Whatever you wish, Menaka. What's sauce for the gander and all."
"Thank you." she said and hung up.
The clock seemed to crawl that afternoon. This was a new chapter, I realized. This was the first time, at least to my knowledge, that she had slept with someone not within Dara's orbit. Until now, it had seemed like he was her priority, and all the other men were just side shows in that story. But Dinesh was someone from a different circle. She was just having a random nooner with him while telling me to go to the birthday party. She was acting like me.
Like Reply
I went there as promised, hung out with parents, and got more than a side glance from a few moms who eagerly saved my number to set up "play dates". I had heard gossip of there being some swingers among that group, but had so far focused my extra-curricular activities only to when I was away on the ships. Not wanting to put Menaka through the awkwardness of having to interact with some horny milf I banged. But now that Menaka herself was a horny milf getting picked up at such a party, then why should little Prakash not taste some new home pussy after years?

She returned to the party an hour later while I was chatting up a nubile young thing who was a kid's aunt. Dinesh walked in a few minutes later and I laughed at this obviously orchestrated staggered entrance.
"Not bad. Thick." she whispered to me once when we were alone.
"I thought you would be gone all afternoon." I said making eye contact with Dinesh who was chatting up some other mom, fresh from his latest conquest. He saw me and gave me a wink and half a smile. I smiled back.
"He wasn't that good." she shrugged. "5 out of 10."
This amused me a little. She was now rating lovers like a seasoned nympho. Which I guess she was.
"Just 5?"
"Yeah....I mean he was thick. I liked that. Muthu has been randomly banging me after hospital visits and he's tiny."
This was a new piece of information!
"Wait what? Where?"
"Oh here and there." she said. "Doesn't really last very long either. And the doctors say at least a month until Dara can....you know?"
Also new information. Shared with the casualness of saying her gym partner was out of action.
"I didn't know that."
"Yeah...so anyway....thick. But otherwise, average. He tried. But too.....I don't know."
"Vanilla?"
"Maybe."
"Did he fuck you in the ass?"
"No." she answered without skipping a beat. "Muthu did though."
"Oh, today?"
"No. Often." This was the first time she had talked about anal. I wondered if she had forgotten that she had not shared it with me before.
"Anyway, him and Muthu, both 5 on 10."
"Interesting. How about the others?"
"Hmm..." she genuinely thought for a few seconds. "Banke is 8.5 now. Used to be a 6. Senthil is a respectable 7. The security guard was a 6."
Like Reply
"Keep going."

"Obviously you are off the charts." she blushed.
"And Dara?"
Before she could answer, a friend walked up and started talking with us. Menaka never answered that question. I never asked it again. Because things shifted in a very different direction very soon.
The slow drift which had been evident started becoming more and more pronounced. As did her sexual activity and her candor about it. Almost every day, I was getting details of how the security guard was getting closer to 7. I heard her updates with amusement and arousal. And we had raucous sex at night after Ayan was fast asleep in his room. On the side, I had also been getting some from the horny milfs I had chatted up. So it's not like I was starved of sex.
Finally, one afternoon, a conversation that had been brewing for weeks happened. I was watching TV expecting Menaka to get ready and head to the hospital, when instead, she turned off the TV and joined me on the couch after cleaning the kitchen.
"We need to talk." she said. There were two glasses of neat scotch in her hand. She handed me one.
"Menaka drinking scotch in the afternoon? Uh oh, are you divorcing me?" I said half in jest. Or so I hoped.
"No, of course not!" she said lightly slapping me on the arm. "But I am going to ask some pretty big things from you. I don't know if I even need to ask. But there is Ayan to think about. So...well...yeah. We need to talk."
"What about Ayan?"
"I want you to take him with you on the ship this time."
This was quite the bombshell from her, even taking into account recent changes.
"You I what?"
"The 2 months are mostly during his vacations anyway. You always tell me about kids who spend summers with single parents on the ship. So surely you can..."
"I can, I can." I raised my hands. "Not a problem. I will take him with me. But where is this coming from?"
"I.....this isn't easy to say...I want to try something that I am not sure you will be on board with. Dara has been demanding this for weeks and we are sort of having emotional blackmail based negotiations over it. I have been wondering about how to broach it with you. Because I still don't understand you, Prakash."
"Me?"
"Do you have any limits? What if I told you that today when you were at the gym, I fucked the postman?"
"You did?" Once he had gotten a glimpse of her in the middle of being fucked by Dara.
"What if I did? Would it bother you?" she asked without any resentment in her voice.
"I mean you know I am not a hypocrite."
"I know. And I love you for it. But sometimes...I....I don't know. I wish you were jealous. Does that make sense? Maybe it is my silent resentment of all these years of you going around bedding women around the world while I raised your son. So now I want you to take one for the team, so to say."
"And I am happy to."
"I thought you would be. Which is why....well....no use beating around the bush. Dara wants to "marry" me."
She held up air quotes when she said marry and giggled a little as if to acknowledge the ridiculousness of the idea. I raised my eyebrows but didn't blurt anything out. With Menaka, it was best to let her stop talking before jumping in. Especially where Dara was concerned. She took a deep breath and continued.

Like Reply
"I won't bore you with the details. But long story short, he wants to spend a couple of months together like a couple. While you are away on the ship with our son. Exclusively with each other."

"He knows that I have been in on it?" I asked.
"No." she shook her head. "I have considered telling him. But I think knowing that you have absolutely no boundaries." she giggled again. "I mean seriously, Prakash, I am getting fucked regularly by a rotating cast of working class men. The neighbors are talking."
"You know?"
"Of course I know! You think the women in the building are diplomats?" she said smiling. "Does it bother you, knowing that everyone is talking about your wife sleeping with the watchman?"
"Not really. You?"
"Honestly, a little. It is amazing that it doesn't bother you at all though. Anyway, back to the point. No, he still thinks all this is happening behind your back. As do all the other men. Except Dinesh. I think he figured out from your looks that you were okay with our hook-up."
"Why haven't you told Dara?"
"Honestly, it will give him too much power. It is difficult for me to explain to you the dynamics of my relationship with him. It is not easy going like with you. It is.....tense. We both fight every other day. Everything ends up being a negotiation. It is exhausting. That's why I am sometimes quiet and distant at home. I am just talked out."
The question at this point to ask was, if it is so tense and full of fights, why does she still keep going to him? She knows now that she has to just bat and eyelid and she can shag any man with my blessings. So what was it about this random skinny elderly Nepali guy that enraptured her so much that she wanted to play house with him?
"The neighbors will talk even more if he moves in." I said.
"No, it will not be here. In fact it won't even be in this city."
"Wait, hold on. I am confused. Too many threads. Start at the beginning."
"I am sick of the people in this building anyway. I think we should move out next year. I don't care that they are gossiping about me if you don't. But it does get annoying to be treated like some sub-human. So no, the plan is to live together, sort of like a married couple, in another city where he gets a job."
"We could buy a second house for you and him tomorrow."
"No. That's one thing he won't budge on. It would be.....entirely on his dime. I don't know if that will work. But that is the "gesture" he wants from me as a commitment to our relationship. That while you are away, I be his "wife". Like literally, play house with him. I know it sounds a bit too much. But I thought I would at least discuss it with you. You have veto power of course." she shrugged.
I stared at the inert face of my until recently chaste wife. The ease with which she was proposing such a bizarre experimenting. And then leaving it up to me to veto. Just random hook-ups was one thing. Here she was asking me to give my blessings to basically become a polyamorous couple. Not just an open marriage. And that too with a watchman who earned maybe 1% of what I did. Leaving the sex aside, how was she expecting to make do with even basics like internet and cable on a watchman's salary? Would she live with him in a shack like his wife? How would the obvious social mismatch between them to explained to the neighbors there?

Like Reply
"I know you will have a lot of practical questions. So do I. But please. think about it. And tell me your thoughts."

"This is what he wants. But is it also what you want or are you just being emotionally blackmailed by a bedridden guy?"
She looked away biting her lower lip as if composing her thoughts.
"You may have noticed that I have gotten a bit cavalier with my activities recently."
"Now that you mention it." I smiled.
"I myself don't fully understand it. Have I been fundamentally changed or was I always this way, just shackled by an orthodox upbringing? You've bedded dozens of women while still being a great husband and father and always given me permission to do the same. Why did I resist so many years?"
"Hmmm."
"I grew up being sold on monogamy. I clung to it for traditions. Even marrying you.... You think it was easy for me to just go into a marriage knowing the husband would be sleeping with tarts at every port? No. But a widow from a middle class orthodox family like mine does not have a long list of suitors from within the community. So I entered it as a compromise."
"I know."
"But then over the years, I think the walls raised by my parents were falling away. I kept expecting you to turn into a monster. Maybe bring a woman or two home. Tell me you have impregnated someone. But no, you sleeping with other women had as much impact on our marriage as you working out with women at the gym. So I started appreciating your way of looking at things. Especially sex."
"That's good to know."
"The thing is, Prakash, I am not you. I am me. Now that I've completely let go of any care about what the world thinks, just like you, it is liberating but also terrifying."
"Well, you do end up in some scary situations."
"As if I subconsciously want to. That's the thing, Prakash. For years, when you're on the ship, I am alone. I've been propositioned and sometimes even stalked by men. It's part of life in India."
"Plus you're hot."
"Hehe maybe. I was able to ignore or stare down people or strategically leave. Like all women learn to deal with. Now, jesus holy fuck, I don't know what's happened to me!"
Menaka rarely cursed.
"A man as much looks at me sideways and I'm looking back. Imagining how he looks naked. How his sweat smells and tastes. Does he have a nice cock? How long and hard can he fuck? It's like my filters and defenses have melted away. In fact I respond positively to the creepiest guys."
"But are you at least enjoying yourself?"
"Physically, very much. I can be crass with you in ways I can't with Dara. Feels so good to have a cock in my cunt so often. Far cry from the times you would be on the ship and I would get frustrated by the end, staying celibate. What an idiot I was. This is fun. I especially like the way these watchman guard postman types fuck me. Like they're taking out the grudges held against every snooty memsaab they encountered. That resentful intensity in their..."

Like Reply
Menaka paused as her voice broke. She rubbed her legs together and had more scotch.

"That's why Dinesh was meh. He treated me like an equal. As do you, not that you are meh. I know you've been stepping up the roughness in response to my changing tastes and I appreciate that. But there's nothing you can do about the fact that I know that it's still you. I say stop and you'll stop. Somehow I get a thrill from being fucked by men who might not. Does that make sense?"
"It makes sense from a psychology perspective. But honey, I worry about your safety. I'm giving you your space to navigate these new waters. But your lovers include guys who committed a crime by beating up Dara. Who knows what they're capable of."
"I know." She said and looked in my eyes. "That's why this Dara experiment might help. Kind of a sluttiness detox. It will also give me a chance to explore my feelings about him. And think about what kind of a life I want going forward."
That last bit was a little ominous but I let it slide.
"I know it's a lot to ask. Think about it."
Maybe I should have taken the time to think it through. But I was riding the non-hypocrite high horse, so I said,
"Menaka, what I do with women when away on the ship, you have never had a problem with. So I can't switch the rules on you. This arrangement sounds bizarre and I do have many practical questions. But if this is what you want...." I shrugged.
She jumped on my lap and kissed me as she started unbuttoning my shirt.
The next day, a countdown of sorts started. Taking Ayan with me on the ship was not as simple as just holding his hand and taking his stuff with us. There was paperwork, approvals, injections, etc etc, because I would be stopping in several different countries. Much of the rest of my time with him was spent in this.
There was also the countdown to Menaka's bizarre experiment with Dara that I had greenlighted. She started giving me small updates as that process unfolded.
"Delhi." she announced day looking well fucked after a hospital visit. I wondered if Dara had recovered enough to fuck her yet or if this was Muthu or the security guard or all of the above.
"What?"
"He found a decent job in Delhi through an old army friend. Watchman at an upscale apartment complex. Comes with solid furnished quarters, not some shack or slum, which has been a worry of yours I know. If you want, we can check it out this weekend. The salary is not great but it's not like we have any assets to acquire. And it's only for a couple of months."
"Okay. But I'd like to check out the general area."
And so that weekend, I went on a bizarre trip with my wife to check out the logistics of her taking a second husband in my absence. We checked out some malls, hit the tourist spots, hotels nearby if she ever needed to leave instantly, and then, from a distance, checked out the big complex where she would be living. It seemed safe and affluent. That night, after fucking her twice in the ass, I checked my Whatsapp to discover yet another bombshell.
It was a long message from the secretary of our Residents Association. It started with
"Dear Prakash
It is with a heavy heart that I write to issue you a formal show-cause notice on why you should not be evicted under society rules. The lifestyle that your wife has recently adopted is not a good fit for your neighbors. We have children. We can't have women gallivanting around with the help. We know you merchant navy types have bohemian habits, but we are a simple middle class society.
In case you are not aware (although we suspect you are), your wife has been having an affair with both the watchmen and a maid and who knows who else? In the early days of the suspicious watchman injury, it seemed like she was visiting him at the hospital out of the goodness of her heart. But multiple people from the building who have gone to visit him report walking into the room with her in a compromising position. Then we heard that she has been doing some hanky panky with him for a while. We suspect that him being beaten up was not a robbery gone wrong as he suggested, but something to do with your wife. People would see her sneaking in and out of his shack. Neighbors saw one or both watchmen going to your apartment and staying there for hours.
We had hoped that this was a troubled phase that would get over soon. But then I caught my college going son watching some of these clips. Apparently there is a whatsapp group dedicated to your wife. And this breaks all norms of decency."
This was followed by a bunch of attachments. Pictures and videos. I slipped out of bed next to a sleeping Menaka and walked to the hotel balcony. I was sure that with so many men bedding her, there were bound to be some "mms scandal" type things of her online. I did not expect just how many. Pictures and videos clearly taken by multiple men with, most with her full knowledge. Here was a new chapter. My wife the internet porn sensation!
Compared to the footage I had from my hidden cameras, all this was pretty tame stuff. And thank heavens for small mercies, her face was either hidden or then cropped in everything. But if you knew who she was, it was obvious it was her. Because even though the face itself was never identifiable, her brand new septum ring was obvious in a few. And the shape of her ass is so distinctive.

Like Reply
Half of it seemed to be from the security guard.

Pic 1 - A long shot from behind a curtain of Menaka's face in Dara's lap on the hospital bed. From the t-shirt I recognized this as day 1 with him. No nudity, and face not visible, but it's obviously a blowjob in progress.
Pic 2 - Similar, but this time her face (top half cropped) shows Dara's thick dick halfway in it. And the septum ring.
Pic 3 - Menaka on her knees, naked, sucking the guard's dick.
Pic 4 - Menaka bent over the stool, her ass cheeks parted.
And so on and so forth. A couple of dozen pictures. Some probably from Muthu or Senthil, depending on the smaller size of the dicks inside my wife's varying holes. Some in a shack, Some in a car. Some in an alley. My wife had been doing a lot more risque stuff than she had told me.
And then the video clips. Again, tame compared to the multi hour orgy on our bed. The security guard fucking her from behind as she moaned politely. Her on top. Him on top. He focused more on her swollen pussy than anywhere else in one video as his dick rammed it. Then a batch of clips in which Menaka was wearing a surgical mask, in a strange premonition of covid years later. And a guard's cap, thus hiding her identity. Unless you know who Menaka was. Then it was obvious that the dark eyes staring at the camera between the mask and the hat were hers, as she got regularly fucked by the guard,
Then some long shot pictures of Menaka and Banke talking around the building in ways that were obviously not those of a mesaab and a watchman talking. He was handsy, thinking no one was watching. These pics had been shot from some window.
And then a video which pretty much confirmed that yeah, we had to leave the building, It was taken through a door peephole from the apartment opposite ours. So the video quality was not great. But enough to make out what happens.
Banke walks to our door, looks around, then inserts his key in the lock. The door is stuck because the chain is on. A few seconds later, the door opens a little and you can see a flash of sideboob from Menaka as she stands there and talks to him for a few seconds. Then he enters and the door closes. Then there was an edit cut as if it was a little time after. The postman walked up to the door. Uh oh. Had she been serious?
Probably, because when the postman came, the door was opened by a naked Banke who looked around and pulled the postman in and closed the door. Was this before or after I came back, I wondered. Had they had a threesome? Maybe I should put the cameras back in.
The next few clips showed enough instances of Banke letting himself into our apartment that you did not need to draw a picture of. One was just minutes after I left at the start of the video for the gym. Looks like as soon as my car turned the corner, Banke would be heading up for a booty call. Maybe fucking her in the ass everyday. I had noticed her ass starting to loosen whenever I fucked her, so clearly, there was open season on her asshole too now.
I finally finished going through all the attachments. Then I did a reverse image search on a pic and almost dropped my phone.
"Merchant navy wife fucking driver when husband is away"
was the first search result. It was the guard not a driver but it was definitely my wife. Holy crap, my wife really was an internet sensation! In most places she was called a milf or bhabhi. She might as well have opened an onlyfans account. Thankfully none of the online images and videos mentioned her name. But it was blindingly obvious to me that some friend or relative was going to come across this and recognize her. The merchant navy reference meant that whoever posted it was sending a message that leave the building or else. Scrolling through the pages and pages of her naked body being fucked in different positions, the seriousness of this situation started sinking in. Our life as we knew it was over. Might as well start an onlyfans account, I thought, seriously.
I wondered whether to break this to Menaka. But what was the point? She was smart enough to know that these young bucks weren't going to keep their sex clips secret. Not when they could boast to everyone how they had seduced a hot housewife. And who knows how many men in Delhi might join her growing list of sex partners. I forwarded the attachments to my personal email and deleted them from the phone. This was something we would have to deal with. But for now, the looming thing was my ship stint and the "marriage" that Menaka was enthusiastically preparing for.
It was what she wanted to do. And before I knew it, it was time for Ayan and me to board the ship. And for Menaka to head to Delhi to live as Dara's fake wife.

[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 03:58 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: AURELIUS1982'S
Note: This pandemic gave me a chance to explore some new plot points in this story. So here's another part. It's a story about an open marriage and a slutwife. If that bothers you, skip this

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
wow, did he start writing next part.... Which site Ramesh Rocky????

ALSO - should we remove COMPLETED from title???
Like Reply
Wow my favourite story has a continuation
Like Reply
[Image: 274156521-6026091084386292-3001885845445719470-n.jpg]
villains lament crossword
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Great
Like Reply
Great Stuff. Thanks for resuming the story.
Like Reply
Please update!!!
Like Reply
continue.........please
Like Reply
Please update seriously waiting for the update!!
Like Reply
Hi Ramesh bro
Was it the conclusion for the newer version or aurelius is going to continue? Thanks for sharing the story.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
Like Reply
Usually Aurelius stories don't take this much time for updates. But I really wish he gives the update soon.
Like Reply
(07-03-2022, 11:32 PM)Sparrow89 Wrote: Usually Aurelius stories don't take this much time for updates. But I really wish he gives the update soon.

really ???
he hardly writes these days,
he writes like one update in 2 years.
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20220308-165044-1.jpg]
Like Reply