Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Naughty oldies
Believe you me more and more men are falling for trans, cross dressers these days. I know of so many men who are bisexual who are having a wife, wife with kids and are having a cutie or cutu outside. So many men later in their lives become bottoms, me included. Also there are so many crossdressers and the best part is they manage to keep it a secret, I am one of them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This change in the sexual orientation can be gauged from the fact that with every passing days girls mid age women and now as this thread suggests even older women are getting nangi. Every passing day the length of the skirt on Instagram us getting shorter. More and more crossy and trans are posting adds and videos on social media.
Like Reply
The days of  our women wearing bikini on beach is numbered, you know why........................ because they are graduating to wearing thongs. So next time if you find one and are lucky enough don't miss the opportunity of pulling that cute butt cheek.
Like Reply
A reality check these days a women is more at risk of losing her husband  not to another women but to a boy pussy. Cutuuu. I was in a European country some years back while working on a project. They had a ritual there if a man  is interested in another man(same applicable to women) he would propose by sending a pair of panties of his choice and if the other fella accepts it he had to not only wear it but display the strap of it in public if possible or take a selfie in it and show it to the gunda cock. And then they are couple..
Like Reply
I have attended so many crossdressers parties, which are very very discreet. And I can vouch that we are so pretty that any man will fall for us ao much so that even Abhishek would live Aish. We dance so wild that just looking at the dance you men will ejaculate. And the sex is so wild that I can bet no women or prosti can beat us. And most of us are ir rather all of us are highly educated.
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 11:16 PM)sweetnatasha Wrote: Believe you me more and more men are falling for trans, cross dressers these days. I know of so many men who are bisexual who are having a wife, wife with kids and are having a cutie or cutu outside. So many men later in their lives become bottoms, me included. Also there are so many crossdressers and the best part is they manage to keep it a secret, I am one of them.
As I know many have now opened up, and to add spice in life even wives started to accept bisexual side of men’s and allow them play
If u like incest, bisex, nudism, cuckold or anything try to DM me - BASU  Heart
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 03:44 PM)suddanshuk Wrote: I think in some years time it is going to be a common thing. Provided it is done systematically taking care of all the legal aspects. We visited Goa together and we noticed that more and more Indian girls and women are these days gracefully wearing bikinis and nothing can be more erotic than that. Seeing young moms with their kids in bikinis is a treat for the eyes.

We were there in December. did not see any in bikini honestly. Yes we saw many couples where age gap was clearly visible.
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 01:06 AM)hornyhub Wrote: We were there in December. did not see any in bikini honestly. Yes we saw many couples where age gap was clearly visible.
 Bad luck bro. Corona has really hit hard. Oh haan they have probably gone to Maldives.
More and more young girls are falling for aged men. Likewise more and more young boys want matured women.
Girls like Daddiesssssssssssss and boys want to be mamaaaaaaaaaaaaas boy.
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 12:28 AM)BASUnSUBA Wrote: As I know many have now opened up, and to add spice in life even wives started to accept bisexual side of men’s and allow them play

I have a friend who at home wears satin gown and babydoll nighty. He wears skirts and lehenga. As of now they don't have any kid so right now chalta hai and the wife enjoysss it. They buy lingerie together. They even put make up on each other. And during periods wife makes him also wear pad.
One thing I must say he is really lucky to have her as his wife nahi toh kabka divorce ho gaya hota.
[+] 1 user Likes sweetnatasha's post
Like Reply
As far as Goa beaches are concerned .......It's entirely based on the location of the beach. Like at some beach you won't find swimsuit clad Indian girl and at some beaches you will find many. Actually safety is a big issue and that is why many girls even if they want to dont wear it. But I have heard and maybe that is what somebody has somebody on the thread means, that on beach strips  managed by hotel yes indians wear bikinis. I have also heard that some of these hotels, very plush hotels, also have nude beaches.
Like Reply
I have a sincere piece of advice to all the hubbys here. Don't send your beautiful wives to any of these Mrs..............beauty contest. Because if she does she will most probably end up as high class prosti or escooo. Now I am not saying that all the competition are like that but the bottom line is beauty contest karwa ke kisi ko kya phayda aur advertisement milegi aur usse phayda hoga zaroori nahi. Coming back to the topic. These contest are recruitment ground. Their selection process is as such that they exactly know who will be ready and who won't. And high class and even upper middle class men these days prefer  housewives, ache ghar ki MUNNI aur SHEILA. And believe you me almost all of them have no apparent reason to do this stuff but extra pocket money bhi to chahiye aur upparwale ne chut bhi toh randi de hui hai baar baar khuzli hoti rehti hai. Paise ka paisa aur saath mein charam sukh bhi.
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 01:47 AM)sweetnatasha Wrote: I have a friend who at home wears satin gown and babydoll nighty. He wears skirts and lehenga. As of now they don't have any kid so right now chalta hai and the wife enjoysss it. They buy lingerie together. They even put make up on each other. And during periods wife makes him also wear pad.
One thing I must say he is really lucky to have her as his wife nahi toh kabka divorce ho gaya hota.

I have even seen my parents swap and dads play together. Dad loves guys as well. And that’s how i became very open now.
[+] 1 user Likes BASUnSUBA's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 12:34 PM)suddanshuk Wrote: As far as Goa beaches are concerned .......It's entirely based on the location of the beach. Like at some beach you won't find swimsuit clad Indian girl and at some beaches you will find many. Actually safety is a big issue and that is why many girls even if they want to dont wear it. But I have heard and maybe that is what somebody has somebody on the thread means, that on beach strips  managed by hotel yes indians wear bikinis. I have also heard that some of these hotels, very plush hotels, also have nude beaches.
That’s true but even in those hotels they serve free drinks for girls but privacy is an issue there as well. I say this with my personal experience. So it’s better u wear bikini inside ur hotel room itself and can cover and walk down because in changing it’s not safe at all . On my stay once in that cabin a girl found hidden cam and made an issue. But what I would suggest is better visit srilanka where u can be very open and there is nude beaches as well.
[+] 1 user Likes BASUnSUBA's post
Like Reply
Natashaji aapne toh aag laga di. Hijack kardi yeh thread.
Like Reply
Yeh toh  shuruwat. Aage chal kar yeh aag aur badh jayegi. Sare usme khushi khushi jal ke rakh ho jayenge.
Like Reply
Indian women look the most beautiful in sarees.
And I vouch every man has found his wife the most beautiful in her suhaag ka joda on the wedding day.
[+] 2 users Like DrRoshni's post
Like Reply
(18-02-2022, 05:12 PM)DrRoshni Wrote: Indian women look the most beautiful in sarees.
And I vouch every man has found his wife the most beautiful in her suhaag ka joda on the wedding day.

My Revathi has loved your post. We all second your opinion
Like Reply
(18-02-2022, 05:12 PM)DrRoshni Wrote: Indian women look the most beautiful in sarees.

I am unmarried but i can say for sure i find the ladies hottest when they wear a saree
Like Reply
Guys has anyone heard of anyone or someone who has had a sex change
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 03:44 PM)I think in some years time it is going to be a common thing. Provided it is done systematically taking care of all the legal aspects. We visited Goa together and we noticed that more and more Indian girls and women are these days gracefully wearing bikinis and nothing can be more erotic than that. Seeing young moms with their kids in bikinis is a treat for the eyes.suddanshuk Wrote:

It has become a common thing now. Me and my wife come from a conservative family. However, that did not stop me from having fantasies of exposing my wife by making her wear short clothes. Every newly married couple you see will honeymoon in beach destination and make wife wear extremely short shorts or skirts and even bikini. I expressed my desire to my wife that I wanted to see her in a bikini on an open beach. She was reluctant first but then she agreed. And for the first time she wore a bikini at Goa. It was in South Goa at Agonda beach. South Goa is a heaven for hubbys who have kinky fantasies of exposing their wives. It is absolutely safe as tourists and locals won't bother you. Al though my wife wore a monokini the upper part exposed 25% of her tits. Believe me, tourists and locals saw her in that attire and I had a hard on for at least 30 minutes. She too was comfortable in that monokini which is almost like a bikini. Now I have a desire to make her wear a proper two piece bikini at some other beach destination.

Here is the gif which I had posted of my wife walking on the beach

[Image: Ruby.gif]
Like Reply