Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
What is your observation regarding Indian Girls Panties???
(16-05-2021, 12:36 PM)observer2019 Wrote: There are so many new brands these days, and one can buy online....Indian girls have started experimenting more....because they don't have to go to the shop physically and ask

Um ya...that's true. If there's a guy salesman in the shop it's embarrassing to ask. I remember such cases when I used to go with my mom...I could not speak at all or look at the salesman...
[+] 2 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-11-2021, 07:20 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Has anybody else noticed that some chubby college girls wear XL size panties? At first you would think that only aunties would have those sizes, but it's erotic to think that girls who are in their 3rd or 4th yr of engineering - their early 20s - would also wear such sizes.

I have cousins who do. Both are in engineering and very chubby. They have been wearing such sizes since they were younger.
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply
(31-01-2022, 10:43 PM)akanksha Wrote: I have cousins who do. Both are in engineering and very chubby. They have been wearing such sizes since they were younger.

What sizes exactly - do you know? Have you seen them in panties? What size did they wear when younger?
Like Reply
I love to shaag on moms panty
Like Reply
(12-02-2022, 05:36 PM)Vivekp Wrote: I love to shaag on moms panty

What size panties?
Like Reply
(08-02-2022, 11:47 PM)observer2019 Wrote: What sizes exactly - do you know? Have you seen them in panties? What size did they wear when younger?

XL...and L when they they were younger.
[+] 3 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
(14-02-2022, 07:16 PM)akanksha Wrote: XL...and L when they they were younger.

Mmm that means you must have checked their panties or went to buy with them together, that's why you know the size...which one was it?
Like Reply
(27-03-2022, 05:46 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Mmm that means you must have checked their panties or went to buy with them together, that's why you know the size...which one was it?

Both. Bought with them many times.
Like Reply
(29-03-2022, 06:40 PM)akanksha Wrote: Both. Bought with them many times.

Mmm I'm more interested in when you checked them....when was that? Changing together?
Like Reply
(15-04-2022, 07:25 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Mmm I'm more interested in when you checked them....when was that? Changing together?

Yeah maybe....none of your business.
[+] 2 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2022, 06:47 PM)akanksha Wrote: Yeah maybe....none of your business.

I'll take that as a yes. Mmmm
Like Reply
(18-05-2022, 11:52 PM)observer2019 Wrote: I'll take that as a yes. Mmmm

Lol .... you guys are so obsessed with panties
Like Reply
(31-07-2022, 07:19 PM)akanksha Wrote: Lol .... you guys are so obsessed with panties

yes we are!
[+] 1 user Likes paradox's post
Like Reply
(21-02-2020, 07:23 AM)vickyalways23 Wrote: My observations:

1. They wear wrong size.
2. Wrong selection.
3. Most of them want to wear fancy panties but they hesitate because they have fear what family members will think if they see it while getting dry in balcony.
4. Hardly anyone wear thong specially who stays in joint family.
5. They should wear as per their body.
6. Majority of ppl wear simple cotton panties which is boring.

agree on this, but i notice those simple cotton ones also look sexy on the body
Like Reply
(09-11-2021, 02:20 PM)akanksha Wrote: Um ya...that's true. If there's a guy salesman in the shop it's embarrassing to ask. I remember such cases when I used to go with my mom...I could not speak at all or look at the salesman...

are you real female? or another mock?
Like Reply
(01-08-2022, 12:35 PM)zta Wrote: are you real female? or another mock?
No real females here.
Like Reply
Like most people are saying here - Indian females wear the wrong sized & worst panties ever.

Sadly even some very mordern and well to do India girls also mostly wear boring cotton panties.

What I find most disappointing is that you can hardly find a mordern Indian female at beaches or waterparks wearing 2 piece bikinis. They might give their choots to all and sundrly but will try to wear cover their crotch even at a beach
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 07:00 PM)Mastlund Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-20201202-114243-Gallery.jpg]
Meri bhabhi ki panty, I used to drain my cum

Bhabhi ki CHUT bahot mast hogi.
Like Reply
Cuck here

[email protected]
Like Reply
(08-01-2023, 03:32 AM)conf1 Wrote: Like most people are saying here - Indian females wear the wrong sized & worst panties ever.

Sadly even some very mordern and well to do India girls also mostly wear boring cotton panties.

What I find most disappointing is that you can hardly find a mordern Indian female at beaches or waterparks wearing 2 piece bikinis. They might give their choots to all and sundrly but will try to wear cover their crotch even at a beach

That is not true for urban areas anymore. Most women can buy online whatever they want. And cotton panties are the comfiest.
Like Reply