Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Naughty oldies
Well! I am in a living relationship since past 5 years. Revathi my girlfriend happens to be my daughter's best friends mom. We first met when our daughters were preparing to go to US for further studies. The first time when I met her I just fell for her head over heel. Slowly I realised that even she is also giving me signals. We exchanged number on the pretext that maybe we might need help for our daughters. After our daughters left I asked her one day for coffee. She excepted the invitation and then it started and  it took 2 or 3 months before we came together. And now it's 5 years  since we are in a relation.
[+] 2 users Like vicksal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-11-2021, 05:02 PM)vicksal Wrote: Hello oldie goldies, there isn't a single discussion on senior citizens sex life or re marriages on this forum and hence i have taken the initiative to start a thread for 50+ mastikhor men as well as women. These days even we have also become quite naughty. And today's youngsters have also become quite bold and in so many cases I have heard of them encouraging their folks. So inviting all the mature king and queens to join in, by the way young turfs are also invited with their valuable contributions. But this is a NO fantasy thread only contribute if you have any genuine stuff to contribute. So lets play it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. horseride

Love your initiative sir. Just a reality check. There are no queens here.
Like Reply
(09-02-2022, 09:18 PM)vicksal Wrote: Well! I am in a living relationship since past 5 years. Revathi my girlfriend happens to be my daughter's best friends mom. We first met when our daughters were preparing to go to US for further studies. The first time when I met her I just fell for her head over heel. Slowly I realised that even she is also giving me signals. We exchanged number on the pretext that maybe we might need help for our daughters. After our daughters left I asked her one day for coffee. She excepted the invitation and then it started and  it took 2 or 3 months before we came together. And now it's 5 years  since we are in a relation.

Tell us more. What was your daughter's reaction.
Like Reply
Let's talk about reality. Nd let's keep hypocrisy aside. I know of a grandmother who takes her grandkid to the playgroup at the same time having sexual relation with a 25 year old guy. How do I know because the same guy is a bisexual and he fucks me as well.
Like Reply
Mr Vicksal, may I have your permission to be a dirty pig on your thread. And comment more dirty reality here.
Like Reply
My mom workout at home. Once I was using her room's washroom. That's when I found her panty. It was drenched with sweat. I don't know what happened I just smelt it and....... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god, it was such an intoxicating fragrance so mesmerising. I would die for that matured women's fragrance, love you mom love you matured women. My gf doesn't smell so intoxicating.
Like Reply
By the way I have shagged smelling her panty many time. And some info probably Mr Vicksal would love to hear she too has a boyfriend.
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 03:15 PM)suddanshuk Wrote: Tell us more. What was your daughter's reaction.

Both our daughters accepted us. My daughter suggested that I should use condom or else there could be a badhai ho moment.
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 08:51 PM)sweetnatasha Wrote: Mr Vicksal, may I have your permission to be a dirty pig on your thread. And comment more dirty reality here.
Yes you have my full permission to be a dirty pig. And that's why we all are here for to get dirty. So just go on Natasha baby/baba. Let's all remove those clothes of hypocrisy and get dirty in this mud. Game onnn
Like Reply
I have mentioned right from the start that young turfs can also contribute so come on.......
Like Reply
Hmmmmmm
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 02:00 PM)chiragthefucker Wrote: By the way I have shagged smelling her panty many time. And some info probably Mr Vicksal would love to hear she too has a boyfriend.

Your father, is he okay with it tell me some more? We like these stuffs. Tell us more.
Like Reply
(12-02-2022, 09:41 AM)suddanshuk Wrote: Your father, is he okay with it tell me some more? We like these stuffs. Tell us more.

My Dad was the first one who started staying with his girlfriend, she is a doctor. After sometime my mom,'s boyfriend started staying overnight at our house. He too is married outside.
Like Reply
(12-02-2022, 12:03 PM)chiragthefucker Wrote: My Dad was the first one who started staying with his girlfriend, she is a doctor. After sometime my mom,'s boyfriend started staying overnight at our house. He too is married outside.

What was your reaction when they first introduced you to their new partners.
Like Reply
(12-02-2022, 03:38 PM)King of perverts Wrote: What was your reaction when they first introduced you to their new partners.

When I meet Dad and aunty for the first time, she was behaving like my mom. She treated me and still today treats me with so much affection that .... hhh. I have started calling her mom. But I must confess that the first time I met her I checked her from the corner of my eye and she has whatever it takes. I think dad is lucky to have found her totally MILF types. Then when mom introduced me to her man, I had butterflies to know that he is my dad's friend. It was very hard for me initially infact I have masturbated a lot thinking of them.
Like Reply
I am playing a second inning as Vick puts it.  My lover is also playing a second inning. Our match was fixed by my bhabhi and her DIL. We don't stay together as of now but I go to her house regularly that's when we are each others. I use to take her out on vacation. During lockdown, unfortunately lockdown, we had a months of honeymoon.
Like Reply
I think in some years time it is going to be a common thing. Provided it is done systematically taking care of all the legal aspects. We visited Goa together and we noticed that more and more Indian girls and women are these days gracefully wearing bikinis and nothing can be more erotic than that. Seeing young moms with their kids in bikinis is a treat for the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes suddanshuk's post
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 04:29 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: my mother is in her 50s. Still father wife-swaps her. Some of the men are their age. Some men are about my age. They know her age. I think they enjoy fucking her.

Yeah same common things happen in my family but they swap with my uncle (dads brother ) only
If u like incest, bisex, nudism, cuckold or anything try to DM me - BASU  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes BASUnSUBA's post
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 02:09 PM)chiragthefucker Wrote: Even my mom also has a boyfriend and he is married. His wife is equally hot and he gives equal time and attention to both of them. His wife and daughter knows about my mom and are okay with it. Infact they even visit mom and mom visits his house. Recently I told my mom that i am okay if she marries him and would welcome him in the house. But somehow mom is not going ahead with the marraige. Let's see. By the way good that someone has started such thread. I used to think that may be I am the only one with such complication. Good to know there are lot many like that.

Only an understanding families can survive in this world rn 
If u like incest, bisex, nudism, cuckold or anything try to DM me - BASU  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes BASUnSUBA's post
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 10:13 PM)BASUnSUBA Wrote: Yeah same common things happen in my family but they swap with my uncle (dads brother ) only

Beta there are lots of dirty things which happen in our  families. Many of these things have been passed on as family rituals. If I tell you  our great family culture and tradition myth will come out just  the way our cum comes out when we ejaculate. So folks all of you were your condoms to gather that cum.
Like Reply