Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Varun being the bulky one has a fetish dominating chicks. He loves being rough. The wet dreams he has been having about Ruby were no different. His imagination went on hyper drive as soon as he heard Rahul say, "Our dreams are about to come true". That night, in his dream, Varun managed to get into Ruby's flat at night. She was all alone and was fast asleep. He slowly climbed on top of her without touching her, sat on his knees and his knees were on either side of Ruby. With one swift jerking motion, Varun got hold of Ruby's wrists with his left hand and moved them over her head. His palm was large enough to restrain both her hands. This obviously woke her up and Varun closed her mouth with his right hand while putting the entire weight of his body on her. Ruby's frame is very small when compared to Varun's and so she was completely over powered by this and could not move at all. All she could do is show fear and astonishment through her eyes and that is what gets Varun going. His cock twitched by the look on her face. A bit about what she was wearing- a blue shiffon saree and a matching blouse. With her arms stretched above her head, the milky white midriff is now exposed. It is flat and curvy on the sides with no blemishes. Varun slowly removed his right hand from her mouth and replaced it with his lips and started exploring the insides of Ruby's mouth with his tongue. Ruby is struggling to push his tongue out. He took this opportunity to roughly squeeze the right curve of her midriff. A low moan/cry came out of her mouth. The skin where he squeezed turned a little red.
 He then proceeded to throw the pallu to the side and started unbuttoning her blouse. Her boobs were helping him as they move up and down with each breath she takes, the flaps of the blouse are being pushed aside making it very easy for him to unbutton them with his thumb and the index finger. In no time the bra is exposed. Varun started sucking her lower lip. Ruby is tired with all the struggling and slowed down. Her resistance also decreased. Varun felt proud as Ruby stopped resisting because of all the foreplay. He stopped kissing her and lifted his body up and let go of her arms. Ruby gently placed her hands on his chest and started pushing slightly but did not make any attempt to shout. She was sweating a lot and was almost out of breath. She was not making eye contact and kept her eyes closed. Varun slowly raised his lower half of the body, moved his legs between Ruby's legs and with the outer edges of his feet started pushing inner edges of her feet apart. At the same time using his left hand started raising her saree by holding the bottom of it. it took Ruby a few moments to realize what is happening and she came back out of the trance. Again Varun can see the same worried expression on her face, which is to his liking.
Ruby used one hand to push her saree down and Varun used this opportunity to put his other hand below her back and unbuttoned her bra. Ruby did not take notice of this and continued to struggle to lower her saree. Varun lifted the bra over her boobs and started the attack. He let go of the saree and used both hands to squeeze them  from the bottom of the globes. Ruby put her hands on his chest and started to push again. Varun took the right nipple in his mouth and started sucking it roughly while squeezing the left boob with his left hand. A loud moan escaped Ruby's mouth. She was still trying to push him away. He used his free right hand to pull her saree all the way up to her waist. Her black panty was visible. He could see a lot of moisture glistening around the curves of her panty which brought a big smile on his face. He started squeezing her boob even harder. He used his right hand to lower his shorts. His dick was at the entrance of Ruby's wet pussy.
While continuing the attack on Ruby's boobs, Varun using his right hand moved her panty to the left side. He moved his cock forward and flicked her pussy a couple of times scooping some juices from her pussy onto the tip of his dick, almost as if waking her pussy up and warning Ruby of the impending assault. As soon as Ruby realized this, she stopped pushing Varun's upper body and placed both her hands on his lower stomach and started pushing so that his cock will not get any closer to her pussy. Varun on purpose moved his legs closer to each other and this freed Ruby's legs. So as a reflex to push him away, she lifted her legs, bent her knees to place her feet on both sides of his hips to push to aid the pushing her hands were doing on Varun's lower stomach, thus inadvertently giving more access to her pussy. This was the position Varun was going for. He aimed his cock at Ruby's pussy and started lowering his lower body against Ruby's pushing. This is giving him extreme pleasure. Initially Ruby managed to push him but a few moments later, her strength started to fail her and Varun's cock started to move closer and closer to her pussy very slowly as she was still pushing. It felt like ages by the time the ever slowly moving cock touched Ruby's pussy. She gasped loudly as Varun's cock continued its journey, even slowly now. Ruby's pussy was very wet but that did not lubricate it enough for Varun's monster cock.
Varun did not want to miss the expression Ruby would have when he penetrates her. He lifted his upper body to get a clear view and continued to slowly push his cock in while Ruby was still trying to push his away. As his cock entered her pussy, the pussy lips held his foreskin and the cock head slowly entered the warm hole. The face Ruby made while she is getting penetrated was priceless for Varun. The heat from her pussy and the wetness was driving him mad. The cock grew larger by the second. He pushed his cock half way through against Ruby's resistance. He sensed she was not resisting any more. With one jerk, he pushed the remainder of his cock into her pussy. She did not expect this and her upper body arched up and stayed that way without any movement. Varun did not know a woman's spine can bend so much. He remained completely immersed and did not move. After a good half minute, Ruby started to come back to the normal position, but with a series of small jerking movements as if she was electrocuted.  Her eye ball were rolled all the way back into her head and she continued the jerking movements for another minute or two. Ruby finally calmed down and stopped moving completely. Varun figured out that she had a massive orgasm.
He waited till Ruby started breathing again. He pulled the entire length of his cock out of her in a swift motion which made Ruby gasp loudly again and without any warning pushed it all the way in. She tried scratching him this time but Varun was too quick for her. He tightly held her wrists, stretched her hands away from her body and pinned her to the bed. She could not move a muscle. He then pulled his cock out of her completely and pushed it in all the way in again, all the while looking at her face without blinking. The look on her face, not completely pain, not completely pleasure, yet very sexy to look at. It is more of an uneasy look which says I don't want this to stop. Which makes any man to want to be the reason for that look on her face. Her pussy expanded every time he rammed his cock in, to accommodate for his huge tool and tried to hold on to his cock to not let it go when he pulled it out. Varun increased the speed of his motion and Ruby's gasps turned into soft grunts, then into loud grunts, then into soft cries and then into loud cries. Varun though, "Shit I have to wash this mess myself. The maid will complain again if she sees these stains on the bed sheets. This time I unloaded almost a liter of it", as he woke up and sensed wetness in his shorts and all over the bed sheet.
[+] 1 user Likes sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Is Ruby Back ??
[Image: 40-A55-A48-317-D-4-A47-AED6-4-D94-BD77848-E.jpg]
Like Reply
Very hot current erotica.
Like Reply
Thanks guys for the encouragement.
Like Reply
The plot buildup in the next section would be a bit lengthy.
Like Reply
Hope it will be to your liking.
Like Reply
The Plan - First part
Rahul kept on coming up with more and more of his evil plans to conquer Ruby. He did not share any of them with his roommates as they could not keep up with the changes as he wanted to implement only the best of the best kind of plans that would yield maximum "Returns". His primary weapon he has is Ruby's suspicion that her husband might be cheating on her. He would have to exploit it to achieve what he wants. He made the boys wait till Sunday without making any contact with Ruby. They all knew full well that Amit will be going on project work to Bangalore on Wednesday and will not return for two weeks. Rahul told Sid to stop by Ruby's flat on Sunday when Amit is home. Varun and him made sure they were not in their flat. When the bell rang, Amit opened the door and had a, "who are you?" look. Sid smiled and said, "Hi Bhayya, I am Sid, your neighbor." This time Amit made a, "So what?" face which made Sid a bit uncomfortable. He made an uneasy smile and continued, " My roommates and I go to the university and are pursuing our bachelor's degrees. My laptop has crashed and my roommates are at the university and have taken their laptops with them. Can I quickly check my emails here?". Amit probably was in a bad mood and just continued to stare at Sid which made him more uncomfortable. Ruby came to the main room from kitchen and saw Amit talking to someone at the door and so peeked and saw Sid. She came running to the door and being the nice person she is invited him in. She said, "Arey Amit, you did not even invite our new neighbor inside?" Amit was still in a bad mood and so just lazily turned around and started walking towards the bedroom and disappeared into the bathroom.
Sid thanked Ruby and sat in front of the laptop pretending to check his emails. Ruby went back into the kitchen and couple of minutes later Amit walked back into the hall and sat at the dining table which is to the right side of the desk Sid was sitting next to and started going through his messages on his cell phone. So Amit can see the right side of Sid's face and since Sid is facing the Kitchen, Ruby can see his full face. Sid, as instructed by Rahul, started stealing glances at Amit and pretended to make sure Ruby does not notice. He made this obvious to Ruby that he is stealing glances at Amit. She asked him from the kitchen if everything was okay to which he replied, "Yes". He sat there for another few minutes and was about to leave when Ruby came into the kitchen with a cup of coffee and offered it to him. He thanked her and sat next to Amit at the dining table and Ruby sat opposite to him. He again started doing the same thing. Stealing glances with Amit and this time also started looking at Ruby as if he is trying to tell her something. When she realized this and was about to ask him again if everything was ok, he shook his head as if he is telling her not to say anything. Amit was still checking his messages. Sid finished his coffee, thanked Ruby and started walking towards the door. Ruby followed him and after he stepped out was about to close the door when Sid turned around and handed her a piece of paper with something written on it from the note book he carried to their house in his backpack. He had the same concerned/scared look on his face when he handed it over to her and mode sure she saw that look on his face before he handed the piece of paper to her. He then turned around and started walking very quickly towards his flat.
Ruby was confused and after she closed the door and before turning around, opened the piece of paper. It read, "Important - your husband - secret - call me- don't talk to him!" Sid had his mobile number written on the paper. Amit asked what is taking so long and Ruby quickly folded the piece of paper and put it in her blouse and adjusted her pallu and walked back into the kitchen. In the kitchen, she quickly removed it from her blouse and hid it in a drawer where Amit could not find it. A million thoughts were going through her mind and became very restless. Amit noticed this and asked her if everything was okay during dinner and she said everything is just fine. Ruby could not sleep at all that night. She was tossing and turning with all sort so thoughts in her mind. "What could it be so secretive Sid knows about my husband he does not want me to discuss with my Amit?" She had to wait till Amit leaves for work the next morning. As soon as he left, she called the number Sid gave her. As instructed by Rahul, Sid did not answer his phone. Ruby grew more impatient by the minute. She tried at least 6 times but Sid did not answer. She went to their flat but found it locked. This was all part of the plan. She came back and tried calling Sid again a few more times. Rahul, Varun and Sid were enjoying all this at their university campus. They waited till 11AM and then Sid called Ruby. She picked up as soon as it started ringing. Sid first apologized for not answering the phone and made an excuse that he was in a class and could not answer.
Ruby said, "That's ok, can you please tell me about the paper slip you gave me last night?" Sid acted all tensed and after a long pause, said, "I am not sure how to tell you this but I think I have seen your husband somewhere." Ruby was furious at this and yelled, "What do you mean by that? Of course you might have seen him somewhere. He goes to work all the time". Sid said, "Let me explain bhabhi!" and started telling her what Rahul after carefully planning told him to say.
"At the university, we are all supposed to work on our projects and will be graded based on our work"
Ruby said sarcastically, "I know that!".
Sid said, "Let me finish na, bhabhi" and continued, "Varun picked a project that involves facial recognition. He gets to collect images and videos from cc cameras from various public places in many cities around the country. He images are then analyzed to test the software and he gets graded by that. He maintains all the images and videos on his laptop."
Ruby was losing interest and said, "Why are you telling me all this?" in an annoyed tone. It was time to plant the "suspicion" seed in her mind.
Sid took a brief pause and said, "I think I saw someone else with him that was not you." Ruby's eyes grew wider as she heard this and immediately thought of all the late hours working at the office and the out of town trips. But she wanted to be certain, "Are you sure it was my husband with someone else?"
"Absolutely!", he replied. "The only thing that confuses me is that those images are from Bangalore and from two weeks ago. I am not sure why Amit would be there." Ruby felt a jolt as she heard this. She remembered Amit was away on project work exactly two weeks ago. That is when the trio moved in. But she remembered that is was supposed to be in Delhi. Sid noticed the silence and said, "I have seen quite a few more in this city as well. Since you have been nice to me, I wanted to let you know. All the information is on Varun's laptop and I can't prove anything to you without them. May be I was wrong and we should forget about what I said. I am sorry for the trouble." and hung up.
The Plan - Second part
Rahul and Varun were standing next to him and soon as he hung up, they all high fived. Rahul said, "Now let her come to us. In the mean time, we need to be prepared with some proof. Varun, go to Rohan's house this afternoon as he needs help with his assignment. Ask him if we can borrow his SLR camera along with the zoom lens. I will tell you what to do later." Varun went to Rohan's house as it has become a habit for the trio to help Rohan with his assignment in exchange of small favors. Rohan did not used to mind this at all but this time he was curious. "What do you need the zoom lens for?" he asked. Varun did not know what Rahul's plan is and so could not say something stupid and get caught. So he simply said, "I don't know. Rahul told me to borrow them." That was a good enough answer for Rohan. He let him have them and told him, "I will have to go to a stupid wedding my dad doesn't want to go to. One of his manager's kid is getting married and my dad talked me into it. I will be flying out on Friday to attend the wedding in Lucknow and fly to Delhi on Saturday to spend time with my family. A few cousins are flying in from New York next week. I won't be back until next Sunday. I need one of you to water my plants and more importantly submit my next week assignment. I haven't started it but you guys figure something out. Don't forget to submit it on time. I will text you the username and password to my system as well as my student ID and password. Use the spare key to my apartment Sid has." Varun was used to such requests and so was looking at him as if he is expecting something. Rohan hit him on his shoulder and handed him a few 2,000 notes. Varun was happy and left with the camera and the zoom lens.
Varun called Rahul on his mobile and asked him what to do next as it was getting dark. Rahul told him to go to the MNC company office area, that Amit works in and call him back from there. Varun called Rahul after reaching the company area. Rahul asked Varun to stay hidden and start taking clear pictures of the office entrance, main gate, the taxi stand near it and various other nearby locations making sure that a portion of the office building is visible in the back ground in every picture. from various angles. He also told him to take pictures when there is still some day light and some more when it gets really dark. He asked him to use the flash and to make sure to get very clear pictures. Varun was getting irritated as what possible benefit might come out of this, but Rahul assured him that not knowing is also a part of his plan because of someone like a security guard finds this suspicious and asks him what it is for, Varun doesn't have to lie, as he doesn't know the real reason. All he will have to say is this is for a project at the university to get out of such situations. Varun obliged and started taking pictures. He took a break for dinner at restaurant near Amit's office and continued his work after that. At about 10:30PM, Rahul called him and asked him to come to a location and he shared the location on his mobile. When Varun reached that area and parked his bike, he realized it is a rundown area with many small stores and dark allies. He was confused as to why Rahul wanted him there that late as all stores close at 6PM. He waited for Rahul and Sid and they showed up within a few minutes. Rahul took the camera from Varun and checked the pictures he had taken and gave a nod of approval.
He said, "Now the next phase of the plan. Follow me boys." He started walking through those dark allies as if he knew the place very well. The other two just followed. After almost 20 minutes of walking they found themselves near the high way. There were many trucks stopped on either side of the high way Rahul stopped there and took the camera from Varun and asked Varun and Sid to start walking next to the parked trucks and he stayed behind. Rahul started adjusting the zoom and getting ready to take some pictures. As the boys went past the trucks they noticed some movement. They could see someone slowly coming out from between two trucks. Once that person stepped into the light, they realized it is a woman and then it hit them that she is a prostitute. She approached them and asked if they are looking for some company. They said not and moved on. She yelled, "Then what are you here for?" and walked back to her spot where she emerged from. Rahul took plenty of pictures of the whole incident. As the boys continued, a lot of women started walking towards them offering several different services. Rahul told them to just keep on walking and was taking pictures. They reached the other end of the truck park and walked through a narrow lane and from there they walked back to the spot where they had parked their bikes. Rahul was happy with the outcome and was happy while driving back to their flat and the other two were confused.
The Plan - Third part
It was almost 1AM by the time the trio reached their flat. Rahul told them to hit the beds as they have work to do the next day. Rahul woke Varun and Sid at noon on Monday and gave specific instructions. "Varun, you have to be in front of Amit's office by 4PM sharp. Stay hidden and wait for him. As soon as he starts to come out of his office building, start taking clear pictures. Not close ups. Make sure you take the pictures from the same spot you have taken them yesterday and keep the zoom also at the same level. Take as many pictures as possible until he gets into his car. " "Sid, you go to check emails again around 2PM. Keep the phone on and wait for my instructions." Varun left at 2PM and Sid rang Ruby's door bell. She opened the door and the first thing she said was "Where were you all morning? I was trying to reach you and you did not pick up the phone." Sid made the same excuse as before. She let him in and held both his hands and made him sit on the couch and sat next to him. She was trying to get more information out of him and as she sat, her pallu moved to the side a bit and Sid could see a bit of her cleavage. He started enjoying the view and the trailer to the main event.
"Sid please tell me what kind of pictures were you talking about yesterday? Who was Amit with?" Ruby said, "Please, can you get the pictures from your friend's laptop and show me? I need to see them with my own eyes."
Sid replied, "Bhabhi, Varun is not as nice and understanding as me. He is a very self centered and always-follow-the-rules kind of strict person. He does not let us copy assignments from each other and he definitely does not allow anyone to even go near his laptop let alone share the password. His project work is very near and dear to him. If he finds out what I told you, he will complain to the head of the department that his project work is being misused and definitely tell Amit. There is no way. "
Ruby stopped and got lost in her own thoughts. Sid noticed this sudden drop of curiosity in Ruby and realized his mistake that he said something as if there is no way around it. He quickly got into damage control.
"Varun even sleeps holding his laptop. Only if there is something to distract him while he is logged in so that he will leave it unlocked and the images can be copied into a flash drive. " he said. "But there are a lot of images from all around the country. It will take some time to go through those and find the ones we want. I can't think of anything that can distract him like that."
Ruby was disappointed and did not know what else to do. Sid said, "I will see later Bhabhi" and left leaving Ruby to her thoughts. "The plan is working", he thought.
There was only one day left before Amit leaves for Bangalore. On Tuesday, Varun was given another task. He went to go wait at Amit's office like the day before with a bottle of cheap lady's perfume. As Amit was walking towards his car, Varun mingled in the crowd, walked behind him and sprayed a good amount of the perfume on his pants and behind and disappeared into the crowd.
When Amit got home, Ruby could immediately smell the lady's perfume on him. She looked at him as if something smells bad, but Amit was very tired and just looked at her and said, "What?" and walked away. He took his shirt and pants off, threw them in the bin next to the bath room and walked into the shower. Ruby immediately picked them up and smelled the closely. It was definitely lady's perfume. She was heartbroken. Immediately she went into the kitchen and called Sid on his mobile. The boys were waiting for her call. Sid immediately answered the phone and said, "What is it Bhabhi?" as if she woke him up.
"Tell me how we can distract Varun." Ruby said. The boys were delighted. Sid acted as if he did not understand what Ruby was talking about, "Distract Varun? What are you saying, bhabhi?".
Ruby said, "Please speak in a low voice. Make sure your room mates do not hear this conversation. I think your suspicion on Amit is correct. I cannot tell you how I know. He is leaving for Bangalore on a project tomorrow at noon. We need to use that time to somehow distract Varun and get him somewhere else so that you can get the pictures."
Sid replied, "I am not sure how to do that." Ruby asked, "Please, think of anything we can use here. His hobbies, likes, dislikes."
Sid was waiting for this. He said, "I don't know. oh, yeah..I remember him peeping out of the bedroom window quite a few times. But I don't know if that helps." Ruby said, "I think I know how to distract him, now".
"How?" Sid innocently asked.
Ruby said, "Just leave it to me. Call me tomorrow after Amit leaves when Varun is logged onto his computer and be ready to copy the pictures. Shh... Amit is coming. I have to hang up now. Don't forget."
The trio started making more plans to make every dream come true.
The next day, was the day the trio would start to reap the benefits of their hard work. They were waiting eagerly for Amit to leave. Since traffic will be bad in Mumbai, Amit decided to leave a little early to the train station. Ruby followed him till the gate to bid him goodbye and the boys were hidings behind a chai stall watching. As soon as Amit's taxi disappeared, Ruby turned around and started walking towards the elevator. The buys waited for a little while and went to their flat. They could hear the sound of running water and figured out Ruby could be in the shower.
Rahul said, "Let's have some fun boys!" settling down on the bed. He had connected the camcorder they got from Rohan's place to the big screen TV and placed the camcorder at the bedroom window and moved the dbang just a bit. Sid place a few books next to the camcorder to hide it. Varun sat in a desk next to the window with his laptop such that only one side of his laptop would be visible to Ruby if she tries to look out her window. Rahul signaled Sid to make the call. Sid dialed Ruby's number and she picked up immediately. Sid put her on speaker and all three were listening.
Ruby said," Hi, Sid. I am still in the shower and need some more time." Hearing this, Varun who already had his hand on his crouch made a face that said, "come on bhabhi, let's start the show."
Sid improvised and said, "Better hurry up bhabhi. Varun is on his laptop now. I heard Varun telling Rahul this morning that he has to go to the university campus in the afternoon. He might leave soon." Ruby said, "Please stall him . I am almost done."
Sid said, "Okay bhabhi. I will try asking him some assignment questions. By the way, how are you going to distract him?"
"I said leave it to me na. Don't let him leave!" and hung up. Sid sat next to the camcorder and focused it on Ruby's bedroom window. A few minutes later Ruby emerged and opened the dbangs completely. She pretended not to look towards the other window and acted as if she was enjoying the weather. She was wearing a blue shiffon saree dbangd well below her navel. She adjusted the pallu to the side and stretched her body as if she was yawning. This gave the boys an amazing view of her milky white belly, sexy navel and the breasts were pushed out.

She then moved close to the dresser mirror and dropped he pallu completely, of course making it look like an accident and her side view was visible to the trio. The boys were enjoying this view on the full screen TV and Sid was recording every minute of it. They had their hands on their crouches rubbing their cocks. Ruby then moved away from the window and called Sid. When Sid answered, she said, "Did Varun get distracted? Did he start to look out the window?"
Sid replied, "What are you talking about bhabhi? He did not even move a muscle. He was in front of his laptop all the time. By the way, what makes you ask that question?". Ruby sounded disappointed and replied, " I noticed him peeking out the window and noticing me when I was in front of my dresser getting ready a few weeks ago. So I thought if I do that again and keep the dbangs open, he will do the same thing and you will get a chance to steal the images."
All the boys had a hearty laugh and high fived, but Sid put themselves on mute to that Ruby cannot hear them laugh. Sid then replied, "Bhabhi, was that you master plan to distract him? Well it did not work. and I don't think it is a good one because for starters, if he is peeking out the window, he will still be in the bedroom. So, I will not have an opportunity to touch his laptop. And the other reason is, Varun watches a lot of porn movies on his laptop. I think he will not be tempted with just women in sarees. If I am right, he likes the modern girls that go around showing lot of skin like thighs and other parts. But what do I know about all those things" , giving her more ideas. He quickly added, "I can't keep him here any longer bhabhi, he will leave soon."
Ruby could not think what to do next. She quickly thought of the gown Raj and Manoj gifted her. She told Sid to stall Varun for just a bit longer and hung up. The other two complemented Sid for his quick thinking and started waiting for the next course to devour.
Since Varun like to see more skin, Ruby held the straps of the sleeveless gown and made a small knot on each strap so that when she wears it, the knots rest on her shoulders and the down moves up by a bit. It was originally up to upper thigh length, with the adjustment, hiked up by a couple of inches.
Ruby changed into the gown and came to the hall and open the dbangs. She was showing lot of skin and was hoping Varun would come to the hall to peep to give Sid a chance to copy the pictures.

She place a stool in the hall and place one of her legs on it facing the window and started to apply moisturizing lotion on her legs very slowly and seductively. Since she had to bend forward, her ample cleavage was on display. The boys could not believe their eyes. She took her time, to give Sid enough time, applying the lotion. She spend good 2 mins on one leg and shifted to another. This time she made sure she bend a bit more then needs so show more cleavage. After 4 mins of this show, she slowly stood up and started to apply the lotion on her shoulders, her left hand slowly moved towards her right boob. She slowly applied the lotion on her neck and throat and started to go lower and lower. Her left hand was almost going inside her gown towards her cleavage. She stopped there and put the lotion bottle away. The boys blinked for the first time in minutes at that time. When Rahul looked at the other two, Varun had already taken his cock out and was stroking.
Ruby slowly turned around and moved towards the couch. She picked up a book and seductively laid on the couch. The couch was parallel to the window and she started reading the book with one leg over the other. Her gown hiked up a little more on the left side and she had her left leg over her right one. The boys were ogling on her thigh show. Ruby slowly got up and sat on the vouch facing the window with her legs firmly placed on the floor. This hiked the gown up a bit more. Ruby casually and very slowly let her legs fall apart by a bit. This gave the boys a glimpse of her panty. She made sure to wear a white one as the gown was of darker shade so that the boys will notice the panty. She closed her legs once for a couple of minutes and again moved her legs apart from each other. Varun could not hold it any longer a came on the floor. He started spraying streams of cum and started shaking. Ruby slowly moved towards the window and closed the dbangs to mark the end of the show.
The boys came back to earth and quickly moved to the bedroom. Varun said, "I need to penetrate her and penetrate her real bad. Make it happen Rahul." Rahul smiled and said, "Idiot, first go and clean the hall before it starts to stink." He then started going through all the pictures they had taken and started saving the ones he think would be "useful" on his laptop.
Ruby called Sid on his mobile half hour later. As Rahul had instructed, Sid told her ,"Varun indeed left his laptop unlocked and moved to the hall, which he never did before. He stayed there for got 20 minutes. I still could not believe I got a chance to copy some pictures from his laptop on to my flash drive. I am not sure what was so interesting for him that he did not come back for 20 minutes. As soon as he came back, he went straight into the bathroom and stayed there for another 10mins."
Ruby was relieved that Sid managed to get some pictures and at the same time was feeling proud of her accomplishment and was taking the part about Varun going straight into the bath room after her show as a big compliment. She said, "When can we meet? I need to see those pictures."
Sid said, "We can meet tomorrow" and hung up. He had the camcorder in his other hand while talking to Ruby and he was watching the part where she spread her legs to flash her panty. He zoomed in on her panty shot while talking to her. Listening to her sweet voice while looking at her cleavage and panty was building a storm in his groin and so he had to hang up and run into the bath room to relieve himself while watching today's show.
[+] 5 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

[Image: Untitled1.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled2.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Krystal-Webb.jpg]
Like Reply
Heart
[Image: m45Z1.jpg]
Like Reply
Awesmeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Like Reply
A few images Rahul used ...

[Image: v.jpg]
[Image: v1.jpg]
[Image: v2.jpg]
Like Reply
The Master Plan

Rahul told Sid to get Rohan's laptop from his apartment. By the time Sid came back, it was almost 11PM. Rahul transferred the pictures he picked, to Rohan's laptop. The other two were staring at the screen and had no clue as to what Rahul's plan is. Rahul opened Photoshop application which was already installed on Rohan's laptop. He then picked one of the pictures of Amit's office, Varun had taken. It was during evening time and the light was fading. Rahul then picked a picture of Amit leaving the office. He used the software to cut Amit from the second picture and move it onto the first one. Since the two pictures were taken from the same vantage point and with the same zoom level, it looked like Amit was leaving office way after 5PM. 5PM is when he normally leaves to get home by 6PM. Then Rahul carefully added time and date onto the top right corner of the picture from another picture he found on the internet. The time he used was 7:00PM and the day he picked was from the week before when the trio heard Amit informing Ruby about having to have to work late. The next picture he picked was the one with the prostitute approaching Sid at the truck stop. He cut Sid from it and copied Amit onto it. He picked a few more with other prostitutes holding the hands of some of their customers and taking them towards the spots between the trucks to provide their "services". He did the same thing with those as well, replaced the men with Amit. Rahul had managed to capture a few pictures with the customers partially visible where the men were standing and the prostitutes were on their knees in front of them sucking their cocks. He carefully made it look like Amit was getting the blowjob. He added the time as 8:30PM and the date as well. He then googled for some pictures around Bangalore train station and copied Amit and other women as if he was getting those services in Bangalore as well. He made sure the bill boards or boards outside some shops are visible so that it would be clear that the language is Kannada. He added date as if they were taken two weeks ago when Amit was on project trip out of town.
He then took printouts of the modified pictures. Sid and Varun finally got the plan and were delighted. Sid asked, "Rahul, Ruby had asked for the flash drive. Why did you take printouts?" Rahul replied, "All part of the plan. Showing the soft copies is always dangerous as she could figure out the lighting differences and might get suspicious that they might be photo shopped pictures. On the other hand, since our printer is an old one, the pictures are less clear. So, they are clear enough for Ruby to figure out it is Amit in them, but not clear enough for her to figure out our plan. Also, there is another purpose as well." Sid was happy that he has such a wise friend.
The next day, Rahul gave strict instructions to Sid as to what to say and what not to say, while showing Ruby the pictures. At 8AM Sid got a call from Ruby and he took the printouts to Ruby's flat and rang the calling bell. Ruby opened the door and was wearing a simple practical saree. Sid could remember yesterday's show vividly and struggled to stop himself from pushing her onto her knees and sticking his cock into her mouth. Rahul had told him that we have to play our part well and our dear bhabhi will come to us and grant all our wishes willingly. Sid can tell that Ruby was very nervous and is probably wishing all this to be a big misunderstanding and that Sid had mistaken someone else for her Amit. She made him sit on the couch and asked for the flash drive. Sid lied that he had a lot of project related data on it and so he had to delete the pictures to save space and that he managed to print them and handed the printouts to her. She very nervously looked at the first one which shows Amit leaving his office building at 7 and she noticed the date and got a confused look on her face. She remembered Amit coming home very late that day. "Then why is he leaving at 7PM?" she thought.
Sid was expecting this and was happy that "The plan" is working.
Ruby did not have to wonder any longer as the other pictures made it clear to her where Amit went and what he "Did". She started hyperventilating as she went through the other pictures from Bangalore. Then she calmed down and went completely silent for almost a minute. Sid was expecting her to start crying but Ruby did not. She just remained calm and almost a minute later asked, "Are there more?"
Sid replied, "Yes, bhabhi. There are some more, may be from a few months ago."
Ruby just thanked him for all his help and said, "I want to be alone. Can you please leave?" Sid did not expect this. He did not know what to say either. He got up and left.
The other two were surprised to see Sid back so soon. They were expecting a lot of drama. Rahul asked, "Why are you back so soon?" Sid said, "Bhabhi wanted alone time and asked me to leave."
Rahul spent a minute thinking about it and yelled, "Shit yaar. Alone time might mean something dangerous is about to happen, Bhabhi might be heartbroken and might commit...."
The other two said, "Shit, what have we done?" All three ran towards Ruby's flat. As soon as they got there, they started banging on her door and continuously ringing the calling bell. There was no answer for about half a minute and the boys were contemplating knocking the door down, when Ruby opened the door.
Seeing her the trio breathed a sigh of relief. Ruby had a very annoyed look and said, "What?" The boys did not know what to say and Rahul finally spoke.
"Bhabhi, Sid just told us what happened. We are so sorry to hear this." Varun came out of his trance and said, "Yes bhabhi, had he told me the problem, I would have understood and helped you. I always used to yell at Sid when he tries to touch my laptop, hence the misunderstanding."
Ruby was in no mood to hear this. "Thanks for the kind words but can you please leave? I want to be alone." The boys did not want to move.
Sid said, "What are you planning on doing?" He was very concerned and it took Ruby almost half a minute to figure out their concern. She started laughing and said, "and you boys thought I will make rash decisions and hurt myself or do something worse?"
All three nodded. This was the first time Rahul was also at a loss for words.
Ruby sighed and stepped aside making a head gesture inviting them in. All three stepped in and sat on the couch.
She walked into the kitchen and started preparing tea. The trio were staring at each other and after what felt like a life time, Ruby emerged from the kitchen with a tray and 4 cups of tea. She served the trio and started sipping her tea while leaning against the dining table. She had a look of a schemer.
A minute later she spoke. "I am not weak. You guys don't have to worry. Thank you very much for making sure I was okay."
The boys thought she would ask them to leave and so Varun said, "But..".
Ruby interrupted him and said, "I will be fine". Finally Rahul after assessing the situation well said, "No bhabhi. We will not leave you. We feel responsible for your misery. Had Varun not saved those pictures on his laptop, Sid would not have seen them and would not have told you. You were happy not knowing all this. As they say - Ignorance is bliss".
Ruby replied, "I am actually glad that I know. It is just that I don't know what to even think now. But don't worry, I will be fine."
Rahul stood up and walked towards Ruby and said, "We will not leave you alone bhabhi. Go and get ready, you devars will take you to a movie and later to dinner."
Ruby stood there silently and did not move for almost a minute. The boys were just staring at her without saying anything. She then turned around and walked into her bed room and closed the door behind her. 20 minutes later she came out with a nice shiffon saree and light make up. She came and stood in front of the boys and forced a smile on her lips.
The trio were delighted and walked out the door with their bhabhi. At the main door, all three took their bikes out and were hoping that Ruby would sit on their bike. Ruby noticed this and smiled to herself. They reminded her of Raj and Manoj. She slowly moved and sat behind Sid. Varun complained, "Why did you not sit on my bike, bhabi?"
Ruby had already gotten into a playful mood by then. She replied, "because there is more room on this bike". The other two burst into laughter as Ruby implied that Varun is fat and takes up a lot of room on the bike. Varun made a childish face and Ruby said, "Aaawwww". They all laughed again.
They started driving and Ruby place her hand on Sid's shoulder and Varun was very jealous. Ruby saw the look on his face and said, "Keep your eyes on the road" and moved a little closer to Sid and put her arm around his stomach to make Varun even more jealous. She started enjoying their company. They reached the movie theater and sat down with popcorn and soda. All four really enjoyed the movie. They took Ruby to a nearby restaurant and had dinner. While the three got on their bikes and started them, to Varun's pleasant surprise, Ruby sat on his bike and put her arm around his stomach . Varun could feel her soft boobs on his back. His bike revved and so did his cock. Every time he had to apply breaks, he was inching closer and closer to heaven and Ruby noticed this but did not mind any of this at all and was smiling all the way as this made her feel desired and important.
After reaching their apartments, Ruby thanked them, unlocked her door and walked in. She then turned around, smiled at them and closed the door saying good night. The boys turned around but could hear Ruby sobbing. They knocked on the door and she opened the door. She clearly was crying. They did not wait for her permission and just walked in. She closed the door behind her and went it behind them.
Ruby said, "It makes me so mad, thinking that Amit took me for a fool. He has been ignoring me and he does not have any interest in me anymore. I just so want to .." Rahul seeing an opportunity said, "Get back at him?"
Ruby's eyes glowed. "Yesss" she hissed.
Rahul asked her to get those pictures. She went in and got them. Rahul went into the kitchen and brought a pair of scissors. He asked Ruby to cut Amit's pictures as if she is trying to hurt Amit. She did not move as she thought it was childish. Rahul reassured, "This actually works, bhabhi."
Sid said, "Yes bhabhi. this concept was in some movie too. It will make you feel better."
Not to disappoint them, Ruby took the pictures and started cutting Amit's pictures. She was cutting them as if she was taking her anger out on him. She ended up cutting where Amit's cock would be in the picture where he was supposedly getting a blowjob. All three boys laughed at this.
This gave Ruby some relief and a lot of energy. After destroying the pictures Rahul asked her to burn them and she did. This was Rahul's plan all along to get rid of the evidence.
She felt better, but now has a lot of energy to do something else. She did not know what.
"I want to make him feel bad." she said and Rahul adding fuel said, "and humiliate him?"
"Yess" Ruby said again.
Rahul went back to the couch and said, "Bhabhi, you should start thinking about all the things Amit would not like at all and start doing them. The key is to not let him know."
Ruby asked, "Like what?"
Rahul said, "Can you think of anything he hates? Something that you do? Could be something as trivial as chewing with the mouth open, or talking while eating."
Ruby thought for a while and said, "He absolutely hates it when I stay up late watching TV."
Rahul was getting excited as this is exactly what he had planned. He said, "Then you will do exactly that tonight and Amit does not have to know. What else?"
Ruby said, "He doesn't like it even if I have one sip of alcohol." Rahul turned towards Sid and said, "Two beers for our bhabhi"
Sid nodded and walked out the door. Ruby asked, "Where would he find beer at this late hour?"
Rahul said, "Don't worry bhabhi, Sid will figure out a way. What else?" He was trying to get something out of her without him bringing it up.
Ruby had a long list of things she does that Amit hates.
Waking up late
Spending on clothes
Long shopping trips to the mall
Asking Amit to take out the trash
Not having the grocery list ready
Talking on the phone with her childhood friend.
Rahul latched on to the last one and said, "He does not like you to have any friends?" Rahul made it a lot bigger issue by saying that, than what Ruby actually said. He was now putting words in her mouth and make it seem all of those are coming from her and not from him.
She said, "It is not like that but he gets a little possessive at times and doesn't like it when I talk to his friends or colleagues at office parties."
This is exactly what Rahul was looking for. He said, "Ok, that is exactly what you will do. You will talk to your friends, on the phone and in person and Amit doesn't have to know. What else, Bhabhi?"
"How about the clothing?" Rahul improvised as Ruby was not coming up with the topics that work to their advantage.
"What about it?" Ruby wondered.
"Normally husbands do not like it when the wives dress a certain way especially in public." Rahul said.
Ruby thought for a while and said, "Yes, no husband in the world would like it if his wife dresses in skimpy clothes in front of others."
"And so that is exactly what you will do, bhabhi, to get back at him, to humiliate him and the best part would be, he wouldn't even know it", Rahul said.
Ruby felt some excitement, especially about the part of Amit not knowing it. She said, "Yesss"
Rahul knew he was on the right track.
He looked at Varun and winked. "What else bhabhi? You are on a roll." he said, making her think these were all her ideas.
She stood there thinking "Hmmm" and was drawing a blank.
Rahul did not want to lose momentum and so moved onto the other topic that would "Help" their cause. He said, "What about what you watch? Like the kind of movies?'
Ruby said, "He doesn't have any problems with that."
Rahul asked, "He lets you watch action movies?" She replied, "Yes"
"How about horror movies?" and she said, "I don't like them"
Next question was "How about romantic movies?" "He lets me watch but he does not watch them with me. He finds them boring."
Rahul could not talk straight with excitement building up. The next question is the one he was going for.
"How about porn?" Ruby was surprised to hear that. She said, "Chee"
Varun who was very quite said, "You mean you are saying you have never watched porn before?" as it was his area of expertise.
Ruby shook her head, "No!"
"Then that is exactly what you should do and Amit wouldn't even know it", said Rahul. He looked at Varun and said, "A few porn DVDs please" as if he was placing an order at a restaurant. This brought a smile on Ruby's face. Varun disappeared from there.
Rahul then said with a cheek to cheek smile, "See bhabhi, everything is coming together well. You will stay up late tonight, have a couple of beers and watch porn. Everything Amit doesn't like you doing and he wouldn't know that you are doing all this. When he comes back, you can go back to being his obedient wife. You will be thinking, "What a loser" while acting as the obedient wife".
Ruby was getting excited thinking about her actually saying "What a loser" behind her husband's back but wasn't paying much attention to what she would be actually "doing" behind his back.
"One thing is still missing though" he said.
"What?" she asked.
"Change of dressing style in front of others. You cannot do it alone. There has to be someone to see your dresses."
Ruby said, "yeah, you are right." and was thinking what to do. Rahul immediately said, "What are we devars for bhabhi? We will be the audience."
Ruby said, "In front of you?" as if she wasn't sure if she wants to do it.
Rahul said, "Bhabhi, all these things you would be doing are to get back at him, not because you WANT to do them, but because you HAVE to, to humiliate him. And we will HAVE to do it to help you humiliate him.", implying that they will be doing this to help her cause.
Ruby said, "Yes, I want to humiliate him."
Rahul said, "So?"
Ruby did not understand. She said, "What?"
"Would you change into something else so that we can see?" Ruby said, "I am not sure if I should."
Rahul immediately said, "How about that gown?"
Ruby was surprised at first to hear that and then realized Rahul might have seen the show she had put on the day before.
She blushed and said, "Okay!"
Rahul asked, "Okay what?"
Ruby said, "Okay, yes!" and smiled.
Then she turned around and disappeared into her bed room and closed the door behind her.
[+] 2 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

[Image: Untitled2.jpg]

[Image: Untitled3.jpg]
Like Reply
"Things just gotten out of hands.."  happy
Great going, bro!.. You are becoming a masterpiece with this new and hot direction of this story.. And thanks a lot for making her the still shy wife once again.. We need that.. Heart
Eagerly waiting for the next updates..
yourock
Like Reply
The Ruby Show which planned by the boys has begun.
[Image: CCA79-FDC-E480-412-C-BE2-E-6-C91-CB4-C693-C.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Rahul sat on the couch with a very big smile and a sense of accomplishment. He called Sid and as he had correctly guessed, Sid went to Rohan's place to get some beers.
Rahul asked Sid, "Arey Sid, make sure you get at least a 12 pack. Rohan keeps them hidden in his garage."
Sid asked, "Why 12 pack?" Rahul replied, "We will also have a few while enjoying the show."
Sid did not know which show he was referring to. He said 'Okay' and started looking in Rohan's garage for beers.
He found them after moving things around. He was about to pick them when he noticed a well hidden box.
It looked like some extra care was taken to hide it. Sid was curious and slowly moved the blankets and other items laid on top of that box and pulled it out. He noticed a few bottles in it but did not know what they were. He called Rahul back and told him what he had found.
Rahul said, "I have to see what they are. Face time?"
Sid said "okay" and placed a face time call so that Rahul can see the bottles. Rahul looked at them very carefully and asked Sid to pick each one and show him by placing them in front of the phone camera one by one.
They turned out to the very old Cognac bottles. Rahul was delighted. He asked Sid to bring one of the smaller bottles so that Rohan would not notice.
Sid said, "okay" and hung up.
Rahul then called Varun. Varun was busy going through a pile of DVDs, his "personal and kinky" collection but could not decide which ones to get for a "beginner". He answered the phone and said, "Yaar, which DVDs to get for bhabhi? I can't decide."
Rahul thought about it for a few seconds and said, "Don't get anything extreme like the ones with gangbangs, lesbians, anything that would end up scaring her. Try to get some 1 on 1 porn and see if you can find the ones with some story plot and not the ones that show only several people fucking scene after scene. "
Rahul is not into porn and does not know what kind of kinky stuff Varun has. So, he told him what he thinks would the appropriate for a baby like Ruby, a first timer.
This suggestion did not help Varun at all. He was still confused as extreme stuff is normal for him as he watches porn a lot.
*************************************************************************************
Ruby locked her bed room door and turned around and started humming her favorite movie song. The boys put her in a great mood. She proceeded to walk towards the bath room and stopped in her steps as soon as her eyes fell on the photo graph of Amit on the wall. The picture was taken during their honeymoon and she used to find Amit's smile in that picture very cute. But not anymore. Now when she looked at it, she felt as if he is laughing AT her, making fun of her, belittling her.
She felt as if he was saying, "Look at you miserable house wife. You don't know what I am doing behind your back. You work your tail off cooking for me, cleaning for me and taking care of all my needs and I treat you as dirt. I don't find you attractive any more. The street whores are better than you. I derive pleasure going to them than being with you. I tell you I have to work late and you believe me. I tell you I have to go on project work and you believe me. You are a stupid house wife. I am enjoying to the fullest and you have no clue. You stupid dumb house wife. And the best part is, there isn't a thing you can do about it. Ha Ha Ha!"
Ruby stood there like a statue staring at Amit's picture and a minute later realized that tears were rolling down her cheeks. All the pleasant mood she was in was gone. She became very disturbed and felt very helpless.
She moved closer to the dressing table and sat in the chair and looked at her reflection in the mirror.
She asked her reflection, "Is there nothing you can do, Ruby? Your husband is mistreating you, taking you for a fool and yet you can't do anything about it? Is that it? Are you really a stupid and dumb housewife?"
She began to feel very restless. She looked down and saw the dressing table very clean with all the items like the combs, talcum powder, face cream neatly arranged. Ruby picked up the face cream tube and immediately remembered what Amit used to say when she used to forget to put the cap on the tube and left it laying on the dresser. He used to get very frustrated as if that was the end of the world.
As a reflex, she took the cap off the tube and laid them on the table. She started at them for a second and that brought a giggle out. She then remembered Amit doesn't like it when she spills talcum powder on the table and forgets to wipe it off. So, she immediately picked the talcum powder and sprayed it on the dressing table and on the mirror. She looked at her reflection and realized that she had stopped crying and that she was enjoying it. She noticed a smile on her face that she herself was unfamiliar with. It was not a pleasant smile that she normally has and everyone praises her for. This was different. It was an evil smile like the one bad people in the movies have. What amused her is that she liked her reflection.
She quickly got up and walked into the bath room looking for things Amit doesn't like. He doesn't like it when Ruby's clothes are lying on the bath room floor and not in the bin. So, Ruby picked her blouse and the bra out of the bin and threw them on the bath room floor. She looked at her reflection in the bath room mirror and her evil smile grew wider.
She started slowly humming her favorite song again staring at herself in the mirror. She then stepped into the shower and started taking a shower very leisurely.
When she was done, before she stepped out, she remembered that Amit absolutely hates to step on the bath room floor and get it all wet. He expects the floor mat to be next to the slower. He had yelled at her on several occasions when he finds the mat even a few inches away from the shower.
Ruby stepped out and kicked the floor mat as hard as she could to the corner. She felt as if she just kicked Amit to the corner and it was Amit lying on the floor where the floor mat is now. This brought a big laughter out. She got so excited that she went back into the shower and got her feet wet again and stepped out to make the floor more messy, all the while enjoying what she was doing, imagining that Amit cannot do a thing about it and he would not even know what she was doing. She felt she is in control now and has the upper hand.
She came out with a towel wrapped around her in the same playful mood and opened her almirah to find something to wear and it is at that moment hit her that Rahul is outside her bed room and she remembered what she said "Yes" to a while ago.
She slowly took the dress out and held it up and realized it will show a lot of skin and started contemplating whether she should walk back on what she had agreed to doing. She turned around with the dress in her hand and held it up to see what she would look like in the mirror and then looked up and saw Amit still laughing at her from the picture on the wall. She got a very serious look on her face.
She stared at his picture for a bit and slowly walked towards the dressing table. She opened a drawer and took out a pair of scissors. The knots she made to the straps were still on. She held it up to see how high the dress would go if the straps would rest on her shoulders and looked at her reflection. Then she lifted the dress up a bit more. She realized that a hint of her panty would be visible.
Ruby then looked at Amit's picture one more time. The serious look was once again replaced by her new evil smile.
She then turned around and laid the dress on the bed. She went back to the dresser and picked the box with needle and some stitching thread. She came back to the bed and slowly cut the lower portion of the knots of the straps on both shoulders.
Ruby then proceeded to sew the loose ends of the straps. Then she slowly sat at the dresser and started applying her makeup. She took her time and all the while she had that evil smile.
She looked at Amit's picture and said, "You think I can't do anything about what you are doing behind my back because I am a dumb housewife? Wait and see what a stupid and dumb housewife CAN do, FUCKING LOSER!"
*************************************************************************************
Rahul sat back relaxing on the couch expecting a great show from Ruby. Suddenly something came to him. He called Sid again.
Sid answered the phone. Rahul asked him where he was and Sid told him on the way back.
Rahul asked him to go back to Rohan's apartment. Sid said, "Again? Why?"
Rahul said, "Shut up and do as I say. I am sure you will thank me later. Call me when you get back to his apartment."
Sid liked what he heard and turned his bike around. He entered Rohan's apartment and called Rahul.
Rahul asked him to do face time again. Sid did exactly that.
Rahul told Sid to go into Rahan's bedroom and open the lower drawer of the dressing table.
Sid did that and asked, "What am I looking for?" Rahul replied, "A key".
He told him to carefully take all the items out of that drawer and place them on the floor. Sid did that and said, "I don't see any key yaar."
Rahul asked him to slowly pull the entire draw out. Sid did that. Rahul then asked him to turn it upside down.
As soon as Sid did that, cling. there was a sound of a metal object hitting the floor.
He looked down and there sure was a fancy looking key. Sid then figured out that the drawer had another hidden compartment at the bottom where the key was hidden.
Sid asked Rahul, "What is this key for?". Rahul said, "Go and open his almirah." There were two of them, very big ones.
Rahul asked him to open the one to the right side of his bedroom. Sid opened it and it did not need a key. He told Rahul that it wasn't locked.
Rahul smiled and said, "I know."
All Sid could see were Rohan's clothes hanging from the cloth hangers. He moved them to a side hoping to find something Rahul wanted but could not find anything interesting and so said, "What are you making me look for?"
Rahul interrupted and said, "Shh, pay attention. Move Rohan's clothes to the side. See if you can find anything that looks like a hidden key hole at the back, behind his clothes."
Sid could not see any such thing. He turned on the flash light on his camera and started searching again. He could not find anything and so Rahul asked him to get a stool, stand on it and then look for the key hole. It could be at a higher level.
Sid followed Rahul's instructions and sure enough he found something that looks like a key hole. He inserted the key he just found and turned it.
Click, with a big sound a panel moved a bit forward.
Rahul then asked Sid to rotate it. As soon as Sid rotated it, it opened as another door for a hidden compartment at the back of the almirah.
As soon as it opened completely, Sid's and Rahul's face lit up.
They found an entire section of the almirah hidden in the back. There were all kinds of kinky things hidden back there - porn DVDs, adult sex toys, women jewelry, performance enhancement pills and many other things.
Sid asked, "How did you know, Rahul?"
Rahul replied, "I know Rohan has been a playboy and been doing all sorts of kinky things. He did not want his dad to find out and so came up with this set up.
I stopped by his apartment without giving him any advance notice last week. He took his own time to answer the door and was panting and was all sweaty. I did get suspicious and asked him what he was doing. He smiled and let me in. There I saw a couple of ladies in his bed. As soon as they saw me, they got scared and covered their bodies with the blanket. I am not sure if they were wearing anything underneath.
I noticed that the hidden compartment was opened and that is how I figured out it was there."
"And about the key?" Sid asked. "Rohan told me about it just in case he needed some "things" from the hidden cabinet when he is not home, like when he is at a bar or a hotel, he can call me and have me deliver them to him."
Sid then asked, "What is it that you wanted me to get from here?"
Rahul smiled and said, "Sid, you always look too close at the small things and miss the big picture."
"Step back, a bit away from the cabinet and then tell me what you see." Rahul said.
As soon as Sid stepped back, he realized that all the clothes hanging from the cloth hangers inside the hidden cabinet, he was pushing aside to see what kind of stuff is hidden at the bottom were not men's clothes.
They were all women clothes. Not just any clothes, but the kinky kind.
Sid said, "Looks like Rohan is kinkier than Varun."
Rahul told Sid to carefully start laying those dresses on the bed one by one for him to see .
Rahul started choosing some of them.
"That one...and that one..not that one..careful with the see through material, you might rip it."
This went on for almost half hour and Rahul told Sid to pack the ones he picked and put the rest of them back in the hidden chamber, lock it and place the key back where he got it from, including the items from that drawer and head back home.
Varun is a big fan of Japanese porn. Since Rahul had asked for DVDs with story plots, he picked a few Japanese DVDs with themes like molesters in trains and movie theaters, where innocent housewives get molested by strangers. He then thought that Ruby could find them extreme and so put them back. He then picked the ones with the theme of non-consent, where young house wives get targeted and forced into having sex by characters like husband's colleagues, bosses, next door neighbors etc. In those movies, the wife slowly gets addicted to the rough sex and ends up wanting more. He picked one such DVD and started wondering if Rahul would yell at him for picking that one. He carefully went through the rest of his stash and found a couple of American DVDs with "porn at work" theme, like boss/secretary, doctor/patient and teacher/student porn. He was satisfied that Ruby will not find these extreme and turned around and started walking towards the door. As soon as he reached the door, he stopped, turned back and went back into his bedroom. He really wanted Ruby to watch the Japanese DVD as it was his favorite themed porn. So he opened one of the American DVDs and replaced the disk with the Japanese one. Satisfied, he started walking towards Ruby's flat with those two DVDs.
Varun found Rahul sitting on the couch watching some movie on the TV when he reached Ruby's flat.
It was almost 11PM. He asked Rahul, "Where is Bhabhi? Is everything okay?" Rahul smiled and said, "Everything is double okay. Get ready for the show of your life. By the way, did not bring the DVDs?"
Varun showed him the DVDs. Rahul carefully looked at them and was satisfied that Varun did not do anything stupid in picking them and said, "Good".
Varun was relieved that Rahul did not suspect anything. They both started waiting for the show to begin and a few minutes later Sid also showed up with the beers, the cognac bottle and a bag full of clothes. Varun was confused to see the bag in his hand.
Rahul asked Sid to put the bag in the kitchen and Sid did exactly that without questioning him. The trio started watching TV and after a good 10 minutes, the bed room door opened.
The sound of the bed room door opening made all three turn towards the bed room and next thing that hit them was the smell of sweet perfume. They were mesmerized by the sweet smell.
The next thing they saw made their hearts skip a beat.
Ruby stood in front of them seductively with her right hand on her hip and said in her sweet voice, "Hello boys!"
The trio were ogling at her thigh show and forgot to say anything. This made the situation a little awkward for Ruby. She quickly became conscious of the amount of skin she had put on display and started to pull the dress a bit lower using her right hand without realizing that it put more and more of her cleavage on display as she pulled the dress down to cover her thighs.
[+] 2 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
Like Reply
The SHOW
Being the smart one, Rahul came out of the trance first and figured out he needs to say something to break the ice and ease the tension in the air.
He said, "Excellent bhabhi! You took the first step and you showed that idiot of a husband that you are in control now. You broke the first barrier by being comfortable and being your gorgeous self around others. You definitely showed him who the boss is, huh?", choosing his words very carefully avoiding words like "sexy or hot" which might make her conscious of her surroundings while making sure he belittles her husband.
These words put the smile back on Ruby's lips and she stopped pulling her dress down.
Varun got the hint and added, "Yes Bhabhi. You showed him!"
Rahul quickly stood up not wanting to waste any more time, walked towards the dining table where Sid had put the beers. He picked a beer, twisted the cap and handed it over to Ruby and said, "Now for the next step"
Ruby took the beer from Rahul and just stood there. Realizing his mistake, Rahul picked two more and handed them over to Varun and Sid. He then took one for himself.
He then said, "Cheers!" and raised the bottle. Ruby came closer to them and said cheers.
Being taller than Ruby, Rahul and Varun could see down into her cleavage and were smiling.
Ruby noticed that and felt very alive and desired again. That reminded her of Manoj and Raj and she smiled.
Poor Sid is of the same height as Ruby and so could not get the same view. Ruby noticed that too and so place her beer on the dining table, walked towards Sid and placed her hands on his shoulder and in the process bent a bit to give him "The view".
She slowly started pushing him back towards the couch and made him sit on it, still holding his shoulders and said, "You guys did a lot for me today. Please have a seat and relax."
She had to bend more as Sid sat on the couch. Her ample cleavage was on display. She had a sexy smile on her face seeing Sid enjoying the view.
[+] 3 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply