Misc. Erotica My wife from slut to whore.
Brother update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was evening and the girls would have to go down to the wm room as he said to prepare them for the 12 day fucking they would get from strange men in the chawl. They would be naked on a cot in rooms in the chawl and any man who wanted to fuck them could walk in and fuck cum and leave. No condoms everything allowed cum in their pussy or ass or mouth and even piss on them if the men wanted to. Either single one on one fucking or dp or gangbang anything was ok. The girls were very excited and looking fwd to this. Soni has been slutty all her life, Anita has just a few days back discovered unfiltered sex with multiple men. Her first night at the chawl was an amazing sex experience. She had boldly come there fully nude and went home in broad daylight with just a torn banyan on her young firm body. So I will tell you what happened to each of the girls after that night of fucking.

Soni and my son reached Anita home to her building. It was almost 10 am her nipples were poking out from the tear in the banyan. The night watchman and the driver who fucked her in the flat were waiting for her. Their night shift was over they were now free to fuck the slut as much as they wanted and they wanted her badly. As she got out of the rickshaw the watchman told Soni not to worry they will reach her up to her flat safely. He gave a very sly grin as he held her hand and led her inside. They went upto the flat and rang the bell. Anita's mother was home and she opened the door the maid was doing some sweeping and cleaning in the house. Anita's dad had already left for work. The men knew the mother and her friends were all sluts as they saw them fully nude the previous night and she watched as her daughter was fucked by these men in front of her and her friends. Anita had really been fucked a lot and for her first day her pussy and asshole were very sore and hurting. She pleaded with the men not now come back in the evening I will let you fuck please let me sleep. 

The watchman told the maid stop your work and go down and tell any one working in the building, driver day watchman even gardener (mali). These 2 whores are going to allow anyone to fuck them freely as much as they liked. Anita's mom had never been fucked like this before. She got nude for the sex sessions but it was all for the men to fuck Soni. The other girls just kept their husbands dicks hard by sucking them. Now here these low class men working in her building were going to fuck her and her daughter like cheap whores. She knew calling these men up last night was a mistake. Now they will come everyday and fuck her.

The wm pulled Anita's banyan up and over her head making her fully nude standing right there in the open door way. The mom said please close the door the neighbors will see. He told her what have you got to hide now everyone will know soon you are whores and what was going on here last night how you called the divers and watchmen to fuck your daughter. Now 2 drivers and 2 watchmen from the night were already in the flat and opening their pants getting ready to fuck these girls. More were to come. Take off your dress slut dont pretend to wear clothes we all know you like to be nude he said to the mother. She obediently pulled her nighty over her head and off her body. She was now stark naked she had no bra or panties inside from being nude last night. See the slut the wm said she does not wear any inners she was ready for us to come and give her our cocks. 

Finding it pointless to argue or protest further Anita knelt infront of one man and started to suck his cock. The mother seeing this also followed suit and took one of the watchmans cock in her mouth and started to suck him. See what whore they are we have not even asked and they had taken our cocks the man exclaimed. It was clear the women were enjoying the cocks they were now sucking it hard and the men fondling and pinching their boobs and playing with their hair. Another man went behind Anita and lifted her up by the waist she still continued to suck the cock not stopping for a second. The man positioned himself behind her and aiming his cock at the entrance of her young pussy in one shove it was all the way in. He had a nice thick large cock and she moaned as he started to fuck her. As he rammed his cock into her sore pussy she could feel her orgasm coming on in a few mins she could not control and came in thick white cream all over his cock. The other side the mom was getting fucked the same way by the forth man as she sucked one cock and was pounded by the other. It was a new experience for her. She was actually enjoying it but was trying in vain not to show it to the men.

One driver said WOW I have fucked whores, but these are real high class whores. My cock has never had so much fun fucking a pussy he said as he pumped his cock into the mom.  The front door of the flat was wide open they were fucking both the girls openly right in the center of the hall. Anyone who passed the door would see but no one cared. Soon the man in Anita's mouth was going to cum he held her head in place and shot his warm load of cum deep into her throat. She had loads of practice last night and swallowed the lot very easily. As his cock came out of her mouth she went down on all 4's to allow the guy fucking her to ram her properly. As she looked up she saw a man enter the flat he was wearing a dirty shirt and a lungi. It was the bhaji walla oh god she thought. He was a real arse and always tried to over charge people and her mom would bargain with him a lot to get the right price. Now here he was and they were both nude he was literally going to fuck them.

To her bad luck the guy fucking her moms pussy came in her pulled out slapping her ass hard as his cock exited her pussy. As the cum dripped on the floor the bhaji walla saw his chance at a vacant hole. Either Anita mouth or her moms pussy. Anita was a hot piece of meat and he knew if not today he will get to fuck her but he wanted to fuck the mom more. He wanted to have his revenge on the mom for all the bargaining and fuck the bitch like the cheap whore she was and then tell every one what he did. With this thought in mind he was already hard. He stripped of his lungi and his huge black hairy cock sprang free. Holding the base he plasce the tip at the entrance of her pussy and shove in hard and fast . UHHHH! she moaned as he started to pound her. His cock was large and there was a good amount of pain as he was not gentle in te way he fucked her. She could not even moan as there was a cock in her mouth which was hard and swollen and ready to blow anytime. She felt it throb and knew she was going to get a load of cum so she braced herself and he came. Shooting load after load deep into her throat. 

Right at that time the man fucking Anita tensed and ramming his cock deep into her pussy emptied his balls deep into her. As he pulled his cock out a large glob of cum landed splat onto the ground. She lay exhausted on the ground as he shook his cock letting what ever drops fall onto her ass. He put his hand on her pussy and scooped out and large portion of cum and massaged it on her smooth young ass. Another man entered the flat. He was the driver from one of the flats below. She had seen him letching at her many times as she went passed him. She always felt he was a bit creepy. He was a short guy with a scruffy beard and a little belly and when he opened his pant he had a small 4 inch cock which looked really tiny compared to the cocks she had taken so far. She called him to her and knelt infront of him and started to suck him.Cum dripping from her pussy she looked around her mom was getting fucked she was sucking some strange guys cock. Some more men were entering the flat they were like whore in a brothel only it was free and they were not getting paid by these men. She smiled to herself and continued to suck the mans cock. She felt hands go behind her she knew another cock was going to enter her. 

She lost count of how many men came to the flat and fucked her and her mom all morning. She woke up naked on the floor dried cum running down her chin from her mouth. Cum on her tits her pussy lips sealed shut with the dried cum and some cum oozing out of her ass hole. Her mom was asleep on the floor in a similar state. It was 4 pm the door was still open. Who all had seen them who all had fucked them the memory of the morning was a blur and she was exhausted and her pussy hurt. She just went onto the bed and fell fast asleep. 

She felt a hand tap her it was around 7 in the evening. Beta get up you have to go to Soni's house for your night with the watchman. She called to remind me. Go have a bath and come i will keep some food ready for you to eat.

next Soni's morning after the fuck in the chawl.
[+] 5 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Soni's story...

After dropping Anita to her building Soni and son came home. 
As the rickshaw reached the gate Soni took off the towel and left it in the rick telling the man to return it to the chawl when he goes there. She was now fully nude in the compound walking towards the building and our steps to the 1st floor. As she reached the steps infront of our downstairs old mans door he was there. He saw her nude called her. She walked up to him ...where is your wife she asked. She gone out, where are you coming nude from that too with your son. Is he also fucking you? Everyone fucks me she told him. I went to the chawl our old watchman introduced me to his friends. It was fun I was being fucked like a cheap whore all night. The old man looked excited... WOW !! did you allow all of them to cum in you? Yes she said i dont like to use condoms you know. 

She saw he was slowly getting erect there was a tent forming in his pant looking at her nude and talking about her night. I have some time before my wife comes home come in and tell me about your night. She knew he wanted to fuck her, so she told my son go up I will come in some time. No no its ok let him come I want to see him fuck his mom while you tell me your story. He led them into the house and told the boy to strip as he also took off his pajama and shirt. He sat on the sofa and said come here you slut suck my cock while your son fucks you. She obediently knelt between his legs took his cock in her hands playing with his balls with her other hand and licking his shaft which my now was fully hard. My son did not need any preping he was alread hard. He lifted her waist and inserted his cock into her mmmmm she moaned as his thick cock went into her pussy. 

As told to me by Soni...
I sucked the old mans cock fully I could feel the head of his cock deep at the back of my throat as my sons cock penetrated me his balls slapped against my pussy with each hard thrust into me. The pleasure I was getting is indescribable. Uhhhh Uhhhh!! the old man moaned as I suck his cock. What a fucking whore you are. Here you are on your knees sucking an old mans cock while you let your son openly fuck you. I looked up at him and said well if he is legally allowed to use his cock on other girls why not his mother enjoy it. i went down on him and licked below his balls he seemed to like that. His cock twitched and became more stiff each time I licked near his asshole. My fingers reached down and found his asshole as I sucked his cock into my throat I shoved a finger right up his old arse till my knuckles... AHHHHHH!! he screamed and jumped he almost shot his load in that. We both started to laugh son and me. He did not stop fucking me nor did he slow down. I knew that now since he is also fucking me I will have to deal with his erection which happens many times daily.

The old man was ready to fuck he told my son to stop he wants to fuck me and asked me to straddle him. I told  son its ok let him put his cock in my pussy then you can enter my asshole. I climbed onto the old man and slowly lowered my pussy onto his cock letting him g deep inside me. I held his shoulders and started to ride him grinding my pussy onto his cock so I could feel him in me all the way. He reached down and sucked my nipples squeezing my boobs as I fucked him. i could feel his breathing getting labored as i picked up the pace on his cock. I slowly reduced my pace after a few mins of fucking and leaned onto his hairy chest my tits pressed onto him letting him feel my entire nude body on him. my son took his cue from this positioned his cock at the entrance of my ass and pushed in. The wm had done a wonderful job opening my holes up and his cock went in smoothly without much resistance. 

There was too much pressure as both the cocks were in me and i came instantly. The old man was wild now he had never fucked a girl being double penetrated that too by her own son. In a few mins I felt him shoot his cum in me I told him not to pull out and keep it in there till my son also cum. I kissed him we smooched and i kissed his neck and chest as my son slammed my ass hole. As my son continued to fuck me hard i could feel the old man cock first going soft then getting hard again. Soon it was fully erect in my pussy and I started to move on him. I could feel sons cock twitching and ready to blow i knew he would cum soon. Right enough in few mins I felt his warm load of cum shooting into my ass. I told them to both continue and not stopp. My pussy and ass were a sticky mess and the cocks in my holes were making a puch puch puch sound mixed with my cream I had already cum multiple times by now. 

2 cocks is definetely better than one. they were both fucking me in a steady pace by now and I was moaning in pleasure. The brutal fucking I had got at the chawl was fun but this was erotic pleasure unmatched by anything that happened last night. I have fully embraced the fact that I am a cheap whore and I decided to just let go and enjoy sex shamelessly. After what seemed like for ever and many good orgasms later they both came inme again one after the other. We all lay in that position exhausted. My son Kissing my back and the old man playing with my boobs and kissing my face and neck. Will you fuck my other old friends? he asked. Their wives like mine have lost interest in sex and they would love to have a cute whore like you at their disposal to fuck. Yes of course I told him as he kissed me, more cock for me why should I say no.

They both left the old mans flat and came up the steps she told son dont bother putting on clothes its fun to be nude. I opened the door for them surprised to see both nude her inner legs with streams of thick cum running down from her pussy and ass and his cock glistening with fresh cum. I could not wait to hear the story from them both as you have already heard about it.
[+] 5 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Welcome back , great update and thanks for the update
[+] 1 user Likes adipop's post
Like Reply
Heart Heart Heart - Nice update
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
It was now 730 in the evening Soni was getting ready for her night of sex and fun she had a nice shower and applied some scented lotion. Her body was looking really sexy smooth and shiny as she walked around the house naked. Now as I had said Soni is a nudist so her walking around the house nude was nothing new right from marriage. My parents were ok with it they lived just next door with only a door separating our section from theirs. My mom would tell her off and on please put some clothes on what will anyone think we are not in a European country where you can be free like this. No mom (she calls my mother mom) I dont care what ppl think i am free like this in my own home so who cares. My mom was also aware of her sexual activities to some extent but not that she was being used as a cheap whore but thought few of my friends enjoyed her for sex. She told me your lifestyle is healthy its good to have some sexual exploration it makes a woman feel alive. My parents and her maybe on the older side but they were very open minded about things.So mom was getting some food for us which she had made for dinner she saw Soni all scented and bathed and said oh you smell nice. Hot date? Then she looked at me and asked which of your friends is the lucky man to have her tonight. Soni had this naughty grin on her face and said the old man downstairs.. his wife does not have sex with him so I felt sorry and when she is not there I go down and help him out. My mom said Oh that pervert, yeah poor guy his wife has stopped having sex with him for many yrs and see she is always so angry. Have fun she told Soni and left.

Just then the main door bell rang and Soni went to open it. Oh I ordered some grocery she said the boy must have some to deliver it. The grocery boy was a young boy he was a virgin till the watchman encouraged Soni to have sex with him. Now when he drops of the grocery he comes in and fucks her in the hall or sometimes right at the door with her up against the wall. She likes to fuck just outside the door as it is an outside door and the building around can see her clearly. Her target is an old man in the first floor flat opp our building. He has been dying to fuck her but she keeps teasing him. She took the groceries and kept it inside and told me to put them away and turned and went back to the boy. He was waiting on the platform outside our door. It had a metal staircase leading upto it with a metal railing just 3ft high which she would hold while he fucked her from behind. She went upto him and kissed him on the lips her hand going right for the bulge in his pant. He wrapped his arms around her running his hands on her smooth well oiled back and down to her bum. No words were spoken as they made out with each other his pants now opened and down around his ankles. he had no underwear and his hard cock was sticking straight out as she stroked it and looked towards the old mans flat. To her surprise he was not there but instead there was a young boy say early 20's standing there looking at her very wide eyed. She smiled at him and continued to make out with this boy.

She knelt infront of him and took his cock into her mouth and started to suck him he leaned back on the railing his bum on the cold bar as this hot house wife sucked his cock. In his mind he could not believe his luck such a hot hi class wife naked and sucking his cock openly and shamelessly. he smiled to himself enjoying the blowjob. She sucked him for a little while kissing his balls and licking them he liked that. Then she stood up he knew what he had to do. She bent forward and held onto the railing she always fucked like this so as he banged her boobs would swing freely giving the old man in the opp flat the max view of her naked body. Also I had installed a really brite LED light over the front door so it was very clear. As she held onto the railing she looked to see if the boy across was still there. Oh yes he was, looking at her and rubbing his cock over his pants. The boy got behind her holding her by the waist positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed it in. With the door open from where I was sitting in the hall i could see the whole show and the boy watching her also. actually from that flat if my front door was open he would be able to see right into my hall very clearly atleast half of the room. So many times Soni would leave the door wide open and the hall lights full on so he could get a good view of her getting fucked. I told her that was pure evil his cock must be bursting for your by now. She said then let him have the courage to come and ask me and I will let him fuck me. Dont ask you dont get she said hehe.

By now the grocery boy was really giving it to her and she was moaning extra loud for the neighbors benefit lol. Her boobs swung freely with each thrust as he reached fwd and fondled them pulling her nipples as he pounded his cock into her. He was young and had stamina to fuck her. after a session with him she needed to come sit and catch her breath before she did anything else. Just at that time Anita came she looked at Soni and the boy fucking they boy was pounding her and she looked like she was getting the fucking of her life. She just smiled and Anita smiled back as she walked passed groping the boys ass as she entered our door. The young boy in the next building could not believe what he was witnessing.

As she entered the house i said Hi Anita all set for tonight? you look tired did you not sleep well. Then she narrated the whole story of how she and her mom were used roughly by the drivers and watchmen and other friends of their in the flat with the door open like sluts open for all. i asked her did you enjoy it? she said yes but I feel bad for mom some of the men who have fucked her are people who have respected her for years. I told her don't worry about that they will still respect her otherwise but now she is their whore. You have to understand when you called those men up to the flat to fuck you that night you made it clear to them you are a whore for them. Its the life you have chosen. Now also you have come here to prepare for being a cheap whore to workers in a chawl over a 12 days festival. You have accepted that your body and holes will be used in many ways by strange men and some beggars also. For 12 days you will not come home you will be naked and at the disposal of men morning and night. Oh she said, and what if I get my chums (periods) during that time. I said these workers dont care if there is a little blood they will fuck you, all they care about is a hole to put their cock into just make sure you take the pills after that. 

Can I give you some advice my girl? yes she told me. See Soni is a cheap whore a slut for all. No one will pay even 10 Rs to fuck her becoz they know they can get her for free. Now men have stopped asking her also. That day she went to buy something from the market, 2 of the municipal sweeper just walked into the shop she did not know them at all they pulled her by the hand and took her out. They took her to the mens public urinal in the market and the pulled off her dress and fucked her right there. other strange men who came to piss also saw a chance and had sex with her. she came back to the shop more than 2 hrs later full of cum and her dress was messed up she took her stuff and came home. Anita does this story turn you on? come here. She had worn just a dress no bra or panty. i soon made her nude and she was standing infront of me and my son that gorgeous naked young body. I hooked my fingers into her pussy and pulled her to me. See you are all wet hearing the story only. 

Now you have the power over these men unlike Soni, dont just give yourself to them you are a young girl starting out in life the money you earn can go a long way. Yes go to the chawl and let those poor men fuck you once in a while let your building men use you. But tell the wm that you want to be a high class whore. I am sure he has pimps and clients who will pay well for a hot girl like you. Right now you still have value dont wait too long after too many have fucked you then you will be like Soni. She is hot and a great fuck but of no value any man can just fuck her as they wish now she has no respect left.
[+] 6 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
As i pulled Anita close to me I started to suck on her boobs as I fingered her pussy. Now the boy in the flat across could see Soni getting fucked and me with a nude Anita. he must have been dying to put his cock into the pussy of atleast one of these girls. Honestly had he just come and asked they would have both fucked him willingly. My son was now nude his cock out in his hand and he was rubbing it on Anitas ass crack. I pulled my home shorts down and my cock sprang free she knew what she had to do. She bent down kneeling on the ground she took my cock in her mouth. Her young warm mouth felt sooo good wrapped around my cock.  My son pulled her waist up and entered her pussy from behind. MMMMM !! she let out a muffled moan as his large cock invaded her as she gagged with my cock down her throat. My son and me had got down to a good steady movement as he thrust into her pussy she got more of my cock in her mouth as he pulled out she pulled up it was just perfect. Just then Soni walked in her pussy dripping with cum she just came to a single sofa at the side and flopped onto it. 

the grocery boy walked in behind her he knelt between her spread legs and started to lick her freshly fucked pussy she just closed her eyes and running her fingers thru his hair she enjoyed the attention she was getting.
Son started to fuck Anita hard she loved it like that he was really banging her full force and I was getting the benefits of it at the other end. Her pussy was still tight as she had been a slut for just a day since last night. I admired her for the amount of cock she had taken first us at home then her building watchman and some driver then all night in the chawl with strange worker men then this morning with I dont know how many men and now my son. She had potential to go far as a whore. in my mind I was thinking of her doing bachelor parties with 20+ guys its good money and good sex and she could well handle that and more.

all these thought made me too horny and I blew my load of warm cum deep into her throat. She kept her mouth on me and continued to lick and kiss my cock and balls as son pounded her pussy from behind. Suddenly she held onto me tight her face cringed and her body started to shiver. She was having an orgasm, my son pushed his cock all the way into her and kept it there and let it ride out her orgasm. As it subsided I moved her hair off her pretty young face and she smiled at me. As his cock pulled out of her to start banging her again I saw her thick cream all over it. I could hear the loud squishing noises of her juicy cunt as his cock pumped her pussy. He could not last much longer in there and came in her their juices mixing to make one frothy thick cream as he slowed his fucking till he was fully spent and pulled out of her. Thick globs of cum rolled down her smooth inner thighs.

The grocery boy licking Soni pussy was now hard again and wanted to fuck Anita. I told him it ok go ahead enjoy yourself. he did not wait no foreplay nothing just thrust his cock into her and started fucking her. I got up off the sofa and let them fuck peacefully. I called the wm and told him to come up i wanted to talk to him about the options of making Anita a prostitute so she could earn some money doing what she loved most.

He came up and saw the grocery boy fucking her. I told him of all the cock she has taken since last night to now. He was amazed since she had just got into this a day back that was a lot of sex. He said he has pimps and he also has clients he can send her to. But they are not rich ppl they are mostly business men and trader who come into town and want a girl for the night. He said but they will not use a condom and they will do realy dirty things with her. i told him as long as there is no hitting and bodily harm its fine. He said no we will protect our girls dont worry about that. But they stay in cheap sleazy hotel known for this type of stuff and the open the room door and let any one in the hotel right from the toilet cleaner to some guests fuck her while they watch. Is that ok with her? I said yeah that should be fine. 

He saw her enjoying her fucking with the boy and sat down at the side of her and started to play with her tits. He told her first we have to open you holes it will be painful but you will be able to take a lot after that. He looked at me and said some of the guests have been known to shove beer bottles into the girls pussy but we have made it clear that it has to all be done with consent of the girl. No means No and we will take strict measures if the rules are not followed. 

So he said tonight this slut will come down to my room I have arranged some men who will help me open her holes. For Soni the can driver from yesterday asked if he can take her for the night to fuck in some abandoned building he to you to last night. He said he will keep her there all night son the drunks and beggars who come there can also use her. They have not had a girl in many yrs and this dirty slut will be perfect for them. I could see Soni felt quite proud being refered to as a dirty slut. The other side Anita was moaning louder as she was getting pounded really hard now. The boy also started to breathe heavily he pulled out his cock from her and sprayed his cum all over her back and ass. Then with a hard slap on her ass he said thank you Ma'am. She turned around and without him asking began to lick his cock clean. See what a perfect whore she is the wm told us. 

The grocery boy left and the cab driver had come Soni was going to put on a dress as it was just 9 pm now and too early to be out nude. The wm said no need for a dress you can go nude its not a problem if the cops stop you let them fuck you and all will be fine. You are a whore going to get fucked so why do you need a dress. Everyone left, Soni nude with the cab driver and Anita nude with the wm.
[+] 7 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Hot update i like the way you have differentiated between Anita and Soni in this story with Soni being the one who is going to be used as a fuck toy by anyone who wants use her to their hearts content .
[+] 4 users Like adipop's post
Like Reply
Hot update
Like Reply
Very nice and hot update. Keep it up. And please don't let us wait so long now.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Now the story is getting exciting where you have two situations one of Anita a teenage girl on her way to becoming a whore that to a paid one and Soni who is already a whore and the fact that nobody gives a shit about her opinion esp the watchman they don't even ask her consent now since it's already established that she will do anything and everything they want her to do and they all use her as they wish and hope things get more degrading for her as the story moves forward let Anita explore her sexuality and proceed on her sexual journey of becoming a proper slut on the other hand Soni should be the one made to do degrading stuff going forward where anyone and everyone should view her as a piece of meat whose only purpose is to get fucked and that to thoroughly and brutally fucked by anyone who wishes to fuck her so hope the story gets more exciting as it moves forward
[+] 4 users Like adipoopoo's post
Like Reply
Great update Keep going
Like Reply
Hey hi I am new on this site even though I have been reading stories here as a guest for years it's only now I have decided to become a member I love your story there is something I want to add i have read a lot of stories about nympho wives and their understanding husband's who let them enjoy their lives as they please and in most of them there is a sudden urge to explore debauchery from the couple's end the beautiful thing about your story is you have already fleshed out soni's past as a exhibitionist and the fact that she has always been into sex with her friends and others as mentioned in your other story or thread abt her tryst with men from other nationalities like worlds apart by w l Telford and wayward wife on literotica dealing with woman who over the course of the story accept the fact that they crave sex and become willing participants to whatever being done to them whether they get fucked by dozens of men brutally or have fists and other objects being shoved up their holes to show just how far they women have fallen as in the last few updates we have seen the watchman and those two municipality sweepers deciding to do whatever they feel like doing with her just keep on upping the stakes with each update by which I mean keep making each update involving Soni more and more brutal and graphic like in your last update you wrote her being taken to a public urinal by the two sweepers and since even her husband was mentioning to Anita that she has no respect left and anybody can do whatever they think of doing to her and as Soni herself accepted in your older updates that for the men she may a fuck toy who might be getting ruined by them used like a common whore to their hearts content but for her she will be having the time of her life with as many cocks she can get for as long as they want to use her like take an example of the sweeper's case next time they or some one else takes her there they dragging her with them in broad daylight while she is out shopping they won't merely be fucking her but showing her head down the piss filled dirty urinal asking her to drink it while fucking each of her holes and simultaneously pissing on her face and her back while adding to the already available cesspool of piss she is forced to drink from and even though it may be repulsive to her at first but since she has already been pissed on and like her treatment at the hands of those men at the chawl like she was laughing and taunting them not being able to gets their dicks up when they were showing there fingers up her holes and slapping her body and tits with her hands raised up so i guess nothing is off limits for her which is probably the best thing about her story and since you have diligently written her back story it won't seem out of the blue that she will be willing to do anything and everything her lovers make her do and it would be
a treat to see her getting more and more accustomed to hardcore stuff to an extent where unless she doesn't get manhandled by her lovers she shouldn't be able to cum merely getting showed by a cock or multiple cocks unless she is getting her hair pulled face, body and ass slapped and her torso and the back of her head donkey punched ( donkey punch (plural donkey punches) A sucker punch, especially one delivered to the back of the neck, head, or the kidneys, of a sexual partner who is crouching on all fours ) and with each successive encounter her holes getting loosened up to an extent where in future she might be able to take more than one dick in her orifices at once as for the Anita's track hope she gets turned into a prostitute where her dealings with politicians and business men can be explored further and it will be exciting to read an update in near future where both Anita and Soni are in the same premises getting fucked but the contrast in the way they get treated should tell you the kind of whores they are with men lining up to fuck Anita after paying to be with her in a party and on the other hand Soni being manhandled by drivers servants beggars right outside the party with Anita being fucked three at a time with all her holes plugged in a systematic way by the civilized crowd having already paid for her services and on the other hand Soni getting slapped , dragged around, pissed on and humiliated by the drivers and others outside the party premises and the watchman watching both his prized whores getting their dues at the hands of their respective lovers him being the narrator of this scenario a lot of the stories either don't start well or don't end well but here there is a start a proper backstory explaining Soni and Anita's current whoredom I wish you good luck and hope this story may continue for long and hope someday I get inspired by this story among others that I may come across to write something of my own
[+] 5 users Like Djinn's post
Like Reply
(09-02-2022, 09:29 PM)Djinn Wrote: Hey hi I am new on this site even though I have been reading stories here as a guest for years it's only now   I have decided to become a member  I love your story there is something I want to add i have read a lot of stories about nympho wives and their understanding husband's who let them enjoy their lives as they please and in most of them there is a sudden urge to explore debauchery from the couple's end the beautiful  thing about your story is you have already fleshed out soni's past as a exhibitionist and the fact that she has always been into sex with her friends and others as mentioned in your other story or thread abt her tryst with men from other nationalities like worlds apart by w l Telford and wayward wife on literotica dealing with woman who over the course of the story accept the fact that they crave sex and become willing participants  to whatever being done to them whether they get fucked by dozens of men brutally or have fists and other objects being shoved up their holes to show just how far they women have fallen as in the last few updates we have seen the watchman and those two municipality sweepers deciding to do whatever they feel like doing with her just keep on upping the stakes with each update by which I mean keep making each update involving Soni more and more brutal and graphic like in your last update you wrote her being taken to a public urinal by the two sweepers and since even her husband was mentioning to Anita that  she has no respect left and anybody can do whatever they think of doing to her  and as Soni herself accepted in your older updates that for the men she may a fuck toy who might be getting ruined by them used like a common whore to their hearts content but for her she will be having the time of her life with as many cocks she can get for as long as they want to use her like take an example of the sweeper's case next time they or some one else takes her there they dragging her with them in broad daylight  while she is out shopping they won't merely be fucking her but showing her head down the piss filled dirty  urinal asking her to drink it while fucking each of her holes and simultaneously pissing on her face and her back  while adding to the already available cesspool of piss she is forced to drink from and even though it may be repulsive to her at first but since she has already been pissed on and like her treatment at the hands of those men at the chawl like she was laughing and taunting them not being able to gets their dicks up when they were showing there fingers up her holes and slapping her body and tits with her hands raised up so i guess nothing is off limits for her which is probably the best thing about her story and since you have diligently written her back story it won't seem out of the blue that she will be willing to do anything and everything her lovers make her do and it would be
a treat to see her getting more and more accustomed to hardcore stuff to an extent where unless she doesn't get manhandled by her lovers she shouldn't be able to cum merely getting showed by a cock or multiple  cocks unless she is getting her hair pulled face, body and ass slapped and her torso and the back of her head donkey punched ( donkey punch (plural donkey punches) A sucker punch, especially one delivered to the back of the neck, head, or the kidneys, of a sexual partner who is crouching on all fours ) and with each successive encounter her holes getting loosened up to an extent where in future she might be able to take more than one dick in her orifices at once as for the Anita's track hope she gets turned into a prostitute where her dealings with politicians and business men can be explored further and it will be exciting to read an update in near future where both Anita and Soni are in the same premises getting fucked but the contrast in the way they get treated should tell you the kind of whores they are with men lining up to fuck Anita after paying to be with her in a party and on the other hand Soni being manhandled by drivers servants beggars right outside the party  with Anita being fucked three at a time with all her holes plugged in a systematic way by the civilized crowd having already paid for her services and on the other hand Soni getting slapped , dragged around, pissed on and humiliated  by the drivers and others outside the party premises and the watchman watching both his prized whores getting their dues at the hands of their respective lovers him being the narrator of this scenario a lot of the stories either don't start well or don't end well but here there is a start a proper backstory explaining Soni and Anita's current whoredom   I wish you good luck and hope  this story may continue  for long and hope someday I get inspired by this story among others that I may come across  to write something of my own

Thank you for your suggestions and appreciation. There is a lot to come hopefully you will enjoy it.
Like Reply
So as a lot of you have been following the story you have seen that Soni is a cheap whore that anyone can fuck without even bothering to ask her if they can. Now a girl does not get this way over night this is the result of thing that may have happened years ago that gives her the courage and the freedom to explore her sexuality. Soni was always free and open as far as nudity and sex was concerned. Right from a teen she felt that she could be nude anywhere she liked and it was nobody's business to tell her other wise. We got married when she was 21 but she moved in with me at 18 becoz she at my house she was free to be nude all day. In her house there was her brothers her father and her mother constantly telling her to go put clothes on there are men in the house.

As a young girl who had just sprouted boobs she felt that if her brothers could roam in just shorts and naked upper body why couldnt she also roam in her shorts and topless at home. Then as she grew up she did not like the idea of clothes at all and said girls have nothing but a cut in between their legs so what do they have to hide. Atleast boys need to cover their cock and balls. So she would roam naked in the house when her parents were not there irrespective of who came over. This attracted the attention of men like watchmen, delivery boys, water purifier service ppl the cable guys the airconditioner repair and service people and any other worker like electrician and plumber who would come over for work. If she was alone at home with no one to tell her to put on clothes she would confidently stay nude and open the door nude as well. 

Her mother knew that most of the time she was home post lunch till evening when everyone started coming home from work college etc. So she would tell her this person will be coming for this work please see you wear clothes. Still there was no guarantee that Soni would listen. She developed an early liking to the worker class of men and had this insane craving to fuck them. A guy had come to repair the washing machine when she had just moved into my place, she was alone at home in the afternoon. She had started having full blown sex. So as usual she was nude in the house. I had no issue with it so never told her she needed to put on clothes. He came she was just 18 he was well into his 30's he was surprised when she opened the door nude. It was like an invitation to fuck her. Why else would any girl open the door nude for a worker. 

As he walked in he told her what a randi she was she was instantly turned on by the way he spoke. He pulled her towards him and roughly started to suck her boobs and squeeze them. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and squeezed it hard. She was still new to fucking so her pussy was very tight that time. He unzipped his cock it was a massive circumcised one she just knelt infront of him and took it in her mouth. She had good blowjob experience becoz she loves sucking cock and used to suck her brothers and their friends off way before she had vaginal sex with any boy. he caught her hair and started to fuck her mouth making her gag and the saliva drooled down her chin onto her tits. As she pulled out she jerked his cock in her hands looking up at him and smiling. This made him more wild this girl was a whore and she loved this strange man treating her so roughly. He bent her over the table and shoved his cock in one go all the way balls deep into her and started pounding her. 

She was squealing in pain and pleasure as her pussy was tight and this massive cock stretched her open to the point where her pussy felt like it was on fire. The more she squealed the harder he fucked her slapping her ass and squeezing her tits really hard till she winced in pain. Finally he came in her telling her to take his seed like a slut and have his babies. He stayed nude and repaired the machine and fucked her again this time spraying her face with his cum. Without asking she reached forward and started to lick his cock and balls clean. He gave her tits a hard pinch and said he will come back to fuck her when he wants. And he used to visit her for a while. Coming in the after noons and fucking her. 

On her own she had collected a good no of men we dont know to come fuck her at home. She decided to stay home instead of going to college and do her education by the university distance education program. This was becoz she was getting fucked so much all day and night she coud not get up and go to college so early everyday. So this is how it was. The guy who brought the vegetables to the door would fuck her. The watchman would wait for me to leave for work and then come up and fuck her. There were 2 rickshaw drivers the watchman had brought who used to come sometimes with him and fuck her. This washing machine repair guy also came when he could to fuck her but stopped after a while dunno why. There was a guy who lived in the next building whose wife was pregnant and he just came up to the door one day she opened it nude as usual and he pushed her in the house and had sex with her. She felt bad for him becoz he could not fuck his wife. 

My friends would come over when ever they felt like and have sex with her. In the nights sometimes they would take her to their house or some friends house and a group of guys would gangbang her. They would give her to their bosses ( 2 f them did) to have sex with and use as and when they wanted. Made it look like they were taking care of the payment. All the payment she needed from them was sex. Now I am an interior contractor and I have a lot of labor working for me on different projects. One day she asked me I would like the workers to fuck me will you be able to arrange that. i was like arent enough of guys using you?

She said no i can use more guys for sex I like the variety each one has a different way of fucking. So I arranged it one after noon I took her to an under repair bungalow and let the 13 workers there fuck her till late night on a yoga matt on the floor. They had not had a bath and were dusty and dirty as they were working. After they had all fucked her they gave her a bath as they cleaned themselves as well. They were amazed she had no issues with them cumming in her or on her she hates condoms and they dont use it either. It became too much to keep taking her to places where work was going on to fuck a few workers. So my supervisor came up with a brilliant idea of having a weekly chart of which workers would come over to my house and have sex with her max 6 of them at a time. 

In all the yrs we are married we could never take a holiday in a fancy hotel. We had to always book the sleaziest shadiest place to stay becoz as we reached i would go tell the manager that she is open to fuck any of the men here. Right from the lowest level staff to any of the guests who may want to have sex with her. Since the places we chose to stay in were mostly hotel that men came to pick up whore and bring them to the rooms and fuck it was not an issue and they would even let her roam nude with in the hotel. 

The amazing thing about Soni is in all this she still had the energy to give me an awesome sex life with her thru the yrs.
[+] 7 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Wow what an update
[+] 1 user Likes adipop's post
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 02:17 AM)Rainman Wrote:  . . . . . . . . . . .

The amazing thing about Soni is in all this she still had the energy to give me an awesome sex life with her thru the yrs.

Love Soni, Thanks for the detailed background of her. A slut indeed......
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Great update and thanks for filling us up with this detail this is what I love about your approach to this story of tying all the loose ends and this is what I was alluding to in my last post that Soni has already done things that a lot of other woman could only dream of doing fucked labourers , workers and others who happen to chance upon her been in gang bangs offered her services in a seedy hotel where she was staying and been pimped by her friends for their personal gains with over 20 years of being a fuck slut i guess there isn't anything she has not done across 3 other threads of yours and this one detailing her life up untill now her getting fucked by a dozen men is great but now i guess after all the aforementioned data on her life it's time she is turned into a pain slut ( Usually a BDSM term. Someone who enjoys physical pain and/or humiliation to great extremes; usually a submissive, but not in all cases. The word is generally applied to someone who 'can't get enough' pain and torture, similar to someone who enjoys promiscuous sex ) whereas Anita is at a stage of her life where Soni was in your previous threads about her sexual adventures for example take the festival scenario i can easily imagine Anita and Soni being given there respective rooms to service men willing and eager to fuck them but in Anita's case her being fucked by 20 guys in all her holes a night and then taken away to service some bigwigs who will visit the festival as you have already mentioned the pandal being sponsored by some politician whereas in soni's case merely servicing men would be too bland after all that we know of her there should be no limits to what is being done to her getting slapped around ,getting spanked around ( even face and head ) ,spit upon or made to swollow copious amount of spit and mucus,forced to lick the soles of their bare feets or boots or any surface her lovers order her to lick getting donkey punched ( already explained what it means in my last post ) repeatedly and getting fisted in both her holes to extreme degree and objects like beer bottles baseball bat and other round and long objects being shoved in her holes .Being taken to a public toilet being made to clean the toilet using her tongue while simultaneously getting abused , fucked and beaten by her lovers and the beautiful thing is non of this will be nonconsensual with her being a willing participant in all of this debauchery her having the time of her life doing things she never dreamt of doing before for the men she will be the dirtiest , sluttiest whore they would have come across there whole lives willing to do things only a sub human would dare to do but in her mind she should be having the greatest period of her existence and enjoying every second of it feeling like the luckiest woman in the whole world made to do things she wouldn't be doing if the watchman had not come in her life something resembling both her worst nightmare and her sweetest dream mixed together and enjoying the pain and humiliation she is forced to go through and craving the same when she is not getting it like at home in future urging her husband to manhandle her so that she can feel the same high again merely getting fucked shouldn't be enough for her we already have enough posts across 4 threads dealing with it . So that's what I feel about this story hope you pay heed and would love to know how you feel about this story and would love to read what you have in store for us .
[+] 4 users Like Djinn's post
Like Reply
Superb updates
Like Reply