Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Stunning update. They literally woke up that whore who was hiding inside her.
[Image: Valentina-Nappi-anal-sex-gif.gif]

[Image: FDEC5F3.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-02-2022, 12:37 PM)Rocky the millf hunter Wrote: Expecting long story from you not an short one author @Rajutony

Dont worry story would be long
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 02:03 AM)rajutony87 Wrote: Dont worry story would be long

When next update?
Like Reply
Bring BDSM as well as now she like to be a submissive slut.
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 02:19 AM)Dignifiedtodirty84 Wrote: When next update
Sunday late night or Monday
Like Reply
Mark her in urdu as "I am Mu$lim mens slut".
[+] 1 user Likes drillhot's post
Like Reply
Why her husband neither calling her or bothered about her whereabouts. Is he that busy with the files where these bastards turn every side of his wife with their tongue and dick.
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 08:25 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Why her husband neither calling her or bothered about her whereabouts. Is he that busy with the files where these bastards turn every side of his wife with their tongue and dick.

Thats what beauty and reality in story. I dnt know i  rite but i feel author has point to convey. Many husbands are like this. They loose their interest after initial sex and consider wife to  understand and run behind money and job. In that case automatically wife may get changed by ppl.. Here husband is equally responsible and also wife
Like Reply
Just two request i have to this author is dnt stop in the middle and dnt give positive ending for the story. And my second request or suggestion is dont give a positive ending to this story for lakshmi character... Her life should be spoiled with her interest, more bad than maya... I know many may disagree but i feel tat would be a good ending for the story... Also no blackmail.. Now her ass fucked... Let she start being slutty... Lets guys exploit her. That would be nice to watch
Like Reply
Great going
Like Reply
Amazing story.
Like Reply
Destroy her mangalsutra... Make her cheap. Waiting for update...
[+] 1 user Likes Dignifiedtodirty84's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 08:22 AM)drillhot Wrote: Mark her in urdu as "I am Mu$lim mens slut".

You are sick
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 05:57 PM)Ricota Wrote: You are sick

We are all sick dear... Else we wont come to read sex stories. He is saying his opinion and suggestion... Thats it... Why tension
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 05:57 PM)Ricota Wrote: You are sick

When humiliation was their motto. what is wrong in this?
Like Reply
Small delay, I will update by Tuesday

Blackmail wouldnt make much sense at this point. I also have a broad line of thought, I do write as it comes to me
Like Reply
We like ur story so giving suggestions
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 09:19 PM)NityaSakti Wrote: When humiliation was their motto. what is wrong in this?

why bring religion into this?
Like Reply
(07-02-2022, 01:52 AM)Dignifiedtodirty84 Wrote: We like ur story so giving suggestions

Appreciate it. Keep them coming
Like Reply
I just read this story after a break... The updates were awesome and waiting for your next update... Lakshmi fell down the trap now
Like Reply