Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
If he cannot fuck his wife properly and he really loves his wife, then At least his wife should have the freedom to satisfy her sexual needs with somebody else. And I'm sure she's taking full advantage of her liberty, whether husband likes it or not.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-01-2022, 12:47 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: If he cannot fuck his wife properly and he really loves his wife, then At least his wife should have the freedom to satisfy her sexual needs with somebody else. And I'm sure she's taking full advantage of her liberty, whether husband likes it or not.

Offcourse she will make full use of her assets in ass possible ways. husband has no right to stop her & she is not such type lady listening his words.
Like Reply
(03-02-2022, 01:58 PM)desilover007143 Wrote:
Offcourse she will make full use of her assets in ass possible ways. husband has no right to stop her & she is not such type lady listening his words.

She is a hot wife -> Going where she wants, when she wants and with whom she wants

Waiting for next sex filled episode. Hope to read soon.

clps clps clps clps clps clps
Like Reply
We want update on new episodes
Like Reply
New update is coming for this weekend, including new guys also. So, stay tuned for our beauty queen Neha.
Like Reply
This weekend update should be a real bang..!!!
Keep it long and engrossing one
Like Reply
Chapter 19  Doctor, Tailor

Next day morning, I got conscious but still on bed, we both are naked, blanked misplaced, her boobs are free in the air, her breath is evident clearly, her mangalsutra skidded aside, her boobs are slightly swinging up & down according to her breath, she looks very satisfied, I grabbed my mobile & checking all the notifications, it was 8:00 am, I am so lazy to get off the bed but need to attend the office, same time I heard door bell, grabbed my shorts in hurry, forgot that my wife is naked & blanket moved apart to give complete view of her nude upper body, I rushed towards main door & there those 2 idiots (Susanth & Kiran) with towel & a pair of clothes to get ready in my flat as their flat is not getting water, so I opened the door & sat myself in the sofa nearby rubbing my eyes & face, then Susanth said
Susanth to me: sorry bro, our flat is not repaired yet, so we have no option left, watchman said today plumber will come & rectify the problem

Me: it’s ok buddy, don’t worry, feel like home
Susanth & krian: thank you buddy
among those 2 idiots, Susanth occupied the common bathroom & the other one Kiran, rushed into my bedroom, I lazily checking my mobile & then suddenly it hit my mind that my wife is sleeping naked & blanket is not properly covering her, by then already loss has happened, by the time I enter my bedroom, Kiran is standing beside my bed & staring my wife naked boobs, his left hand is travelling slowly to touch them, his right hand is rubbing his dick in his shorts, when he noticed me entering the bedroom, he distracted from it, gave a naughty smile to me & entered into the bathroom, I knew that Kiran & Susanth have seen my wife boobs at tailor shop, now it has nothing to hide but still I covered the blanket properly & came out of my bedroom.

After 15-20 minutes both guys came out of their respective bathrooms & went back to their flats, while leaving my flat, at the main door, Kiran turned back & gave a smile to me & said “THANK YOU DUDE, IT WAS AWESOME”, I am fully angry for his words because he is commenting about my wife nude boob’s he just saw few minutes back, then Susanth whispered to Kiran like “what happened yar?”
Kiran gave a gesture reply like “let’s go to flat, I will tell you”, so they both left with a smile on their face, I was angry on him but nothing to do, so checked time & went to have my shower in my bathroom, there while placing my towel at hanger I noticed that there is my wife bra hanging to it, it is clearly evident that there are drops all over it, when I rubbed it with my index & thumb finger I realized that fucking fellow has masturbated & cummed all over my wife bra, he drenched It in his juice, then I realized why he said special thanks while leaving my flat, I instantly got uncontrollable anger, forgot that I am naked & rushed towards my main door, opened it to yell at their flat, but to my misfortune, they both are walking towards the lift, passing my flat by then & saw me nude opening my flat door with my wife bra in hand, I didn’t expect them, I was shocked to see them there, then Kiran said to me “HOW’S THE TASTE YOU PENCIL?” (He is referring about my dick) & showed his middle finger towards me, both Kiran & Susanth laughed out loud, it made me feel shy, I immediately closed the door & hiding behind the door, they both laughed to it & disappeared in the lift.

Inside my wife don’t know any of this stuff & sleeping, later I threw my wife bra for laundry & I fresh up & prepared to leave to office, right then my wife woke up & slowly walking towards the hall by wearing T-shirt & boxer with no inners, her nipples are poking out clearly, it was a sexy satisfying view to watch my wife coming out like that, because the previous night we had a satisfying session, it made me feel like real man after long time, when our eyes contacted we exchanged a gentle smile, I kissed on her fore head & left to office. While I am getting into lift, I saw watchman along with plumber is coming up, then I thought today that water problem will be solved, so I left with happiness.
After I left to office my wife was very lazy to go to office & texted her boss that she will come from afternoon and he agreed for it, so she checked her notifications, chatting with some buddies in the social groups, she had brush & sat to eat the breakfast prepared by me.

Meanwhile there on roof plumber is checking the pipes & watchman is monitoring & helping him, there they fixed some pipes & came down to our floor to check at my neighbors flat, as they already gave their flat keys to watchman, they entered into their flat & repaired the pipes in their bathroom, as they also need to check in my flat also as they all are interlinked pips, At the same time my wife took her towel & went into our bathroom, removed her dress, opened taps but water is not coming, she is looking at tap with question mark, at the same time door bell rang, she with question mark, grabbed her towel, wrapped around her, it is hardly covering her ass cheeks by leaving large amount of cleavage to be seen, in that attire she went to main door & opened it, first she saw the watchman, behind him there is another man standing with all tools in his hand, she without knowing that he is the plumber who came to fix all the pipes, started shouting on him, her words are only reaching their ears because their eyes & attention ala focus on her boobs, they are enjoying them, after a moment my wife realized that
My wife to watchman: hey watchman, where are you looking, since then I am shouting about water in the flat, you are looking somewhere, who is this guy behind you?
Plumber to my wife: Mam, I came to fix water pipes, we cut off the water supply mam, sorry for the inconvenience,
My wife to watchman: it’s ok, what do you want? Why you came here?
Watchman to my wife: we are here to fix your pipes mam, can we come inside?
My wife: ok how much time will it take?
Plumber: just 5 min, mam, we are just checking for leaks
My wife didn’t realize that she is in just towel giving a good show to 2 pairs of eyes & invited them inside the house, all the time they are utilizing every chance to see her beauty, once watchman & plumber left into my washroom, doing their job, my wife sat in sofa & waiting for them to finish, after 5 minutes they both came out & said
Watchman to my wife: mam it is done, you can use it now,
My wife: is water coming?
Watchman: yes mam, I asked my assistant to switch on the valve, you can check now
My wife: ok stay here only, I will confirm it
My wife said like that & went into the bathroom, while she is walking, they are staring at her ass swinging
Washroom floor isn’t dry yet, once my wife step into the washroom, turned on the tap, water is falling directly on the floor & confirmed that water is coming, she stepped to off the tap but her leg slipped & she fell down on the floor making loud noise, by hearing her sound, both plumber & watchman rushed towards bathroom, as it is not locked from inside, both were shocked to see the scene in the bathroom, as she fell on the floor naked, her towel is off from her body & struck to the hook on the wall, water from tap is falling directly on the floor & my wife become total wet, feeling pain at her thigh & back, unable to get up from there, she laying back on floor & saw those guys came to the bathroom & watching her naked wet beauty from top to bottom.

They stared her for a moment & came to conscious, turned off the tap, they decided to help her to get on the bed, so they stepped either side of her, while plumber right hand is placed at back side, & left hands is placed at the bottom side of her knees, then watchman’s left hands is placed at her back & right hand is placed below her knees, now her assets are coming very close to see, they are holding her smooth body & carrying out of the washroom & about to place her on the bed, watchman said
Watchman to Plumber: no yar at this time these mattress are not god, better place her on floor,
Plumber to watchman: how can place her directly on floor yar?
Watchman to plumber: ok I will place a blanket, then on top of it we can place her
My wife yelling: yar, place me some where It’s paining a lot
Watchman to my wife: 1 min mam,
Watchman gave the complete holding my wife to plumber & opened the wardrobe to grab a blanket, placed it on the floor & plumber placed on top of blanket, so that her back can get proper support, now the situation looks like my wife is naked & laying on floor, while those 2 strangers are watching her beauty, then immediately watchman took out his phone & called the doctor living in our apartment, then again those 2 fellows watchman & plumber came back to my apartment & stood beside her watching her naked beauty while she is feeling pain, in that situation nobody realized to cover her naked body, as they don’t want to cover because they miss out the show, she is filled with pain so her focus is not on covering her beauty.

In a moment there is a knock on my flat main door, watchman opened it & welcomed the doctor, her is in his short & T-shirt, he didn’t changed them because he has no time to, when he walked into my bedroom & was shocked to see my wife being naked on the floor,
Doctor: WTF, why is she naked like this?

Plumber & watchman explained what all happened to the doctor,
Doctor mind voice be like: oh boy, I missed that golden chance of lifting her from bathroom to bedroom, daily by seeing her an urge developed to bang, at least today I got a chance to see her naked beauty, touch & feel it.
Doctor to Watchman & Plumber: how can I treat her on floor, do one thing make dining table ready & shift her to it, so that is more better to treat her,

Immediately they wiped the dining table & shift my wife from floor to dining just like the way from bathroom to bedroom, holding her on either side, placed her on dining table, now doctor asked them to move aside & turned her upside down, while treating her doctor took more time & exploring all the soft skin of her, tapping here & there, enjoyed his time well, from his beside that plumber & watchman are watching It but cannot do anything rather than rubbing their dicks.
Doctor to My wife: it’s ok mam, don’t worry it is minor issue, have you informed to your hubby?
My wife: no
Doctor to my wife: ok, don’t tell him soon, he might be tensed, I will give you medicines, you will be set right in a day, now take rest mam.
My wife: thank you doctor
Doctor to my wife: oh, come on it’s my duty, say thanks to those guys, they took good care before my arrival & you need to give special thanks to our watchman because at that point also he remembered there is a doctor & called me immediately
My wife to doctor: yeah doctor, if they are not there means I should have faced severe issues, Thanks a lot Ramayya (watchman) & you gentle man (Plumber)
Watchman & Plumber: ayyo, how can we leaved some in problem, it’s our basic nature to help
My wife still laying naked in front of 3 men on dining table: thank you guys, you saved me
Those 3 men: staring at her beauty & gave a smile to her.
Doctor gave money & prescription to watchman & asked him to get those medicines immediately, watchman left instantly, now doctor & plumber left with my wife.
My wife to doctor: do I need to stay on this table only doctor?
Doctor to my wife: oh, I forgot to say, you can shift to bed, come on we will help you do that
My wife: do am I troubling doctor?
Plumber & doctor: no way, we love to help you,
In the same old pattern, both guys holding her on either side & took from dining table to bed & slowly laid her on bed.
My wife to doctor: one more help doctor
Doctor: anything
My wife: can you get my nighty from that wardrobe
Doctor: sure, why not?
Then my wife guided him to get one & those 2 guys also helped her to wear her night, while helping they got a golden chance to touch her naked boob’s & enjoy that feel. Then watchman also came back & hand over those medicines to doctor, then doctor explained them when to take them.
Once after everything is set all those 3 men left my house with a lot of satisfaction because they got to see & touch the naked beauty of my wife. Then my wife left into deep sleep & woke up around 6 pm, she woke up with very little pains, feeling very hungry, not in a mood to cook, so ordered online & ate it, at around 7 pm when I called my wife the she told me that she fell in bathroom, watchman helped her to get treatment from doctor down the floor, but in a very polite manner & not revealing that nude body has been seen my them, I immediately rushed home.
I enquired about my wife & she said she is getting better, so I prepared dinner, meanwhile my wife took shower, wore shorts & T-shirt, sat on bed, I prepared everything dinner, then our doorbell rang, I opened it was the doctor, as we see faces daily I recognized him & invited him inside
Me to doctor: thank you so much doctor for helping her in my absence
Doctor to me: come on, sir, my responsibility to take care when something happened, you don’t worry she is alright, I just came for 2nd visit
Me to doctor: oh, that’s great doctor, she is in the bedroom come on
Me & doctor went inside the bedroom, there my wife sat with back support, checking her mobile, the moment she saw the doctor & me coming inside, she kept her mobile aside, gave a smile towards us,
Then doctor greeted her, started asking about pains & other stuff, then he asked her to stand & turn other side to check, he is placing his hands around her hips, pressing them & asking about the pain, same thing with her ass cheeks, with her thighs, once knowing her status he said
Doctor to my wife: that’s a great progress, you are doing good, continue that medication, take rest now, by tomorrow morning you can walk & work on your own.
My wife: that is great doctor, thank you so much for effort.
Me: oh, you are good sir, can you tell about your fee doctor?
Doctor: what are you talking? Here I did as a responsible person, not as a doctor, don’t insult me by asking fee.
Poor me with less money in hand: thanks a lot sir, I never expected you such a kind hearted person, next time I should invite you for lunch or dinner
Doctor to us: I am waiting, ok, good night guys
Me & my wife: good night doc
Before leaving I took doctor number & saved it in mine & my wife mobile in case of an emergency it might help us.
That night we both had dinner together, I almost slept instantly, as my wife slept afternoon, she is not sleepy so doing some time pass in her social groups.
Next day also after I left to office, she took rest at home, at around 10 am, doctor came once again to my flat, my wife welcomed him inside, both went into the bedroom for treatment, then my wife is only wearing a boxer with T-shirt, poking her both nipples out,      
While treatment & their conversation is going parallel
My wife to doctor: hello doctor,
Doctor to my wife: Hai mam, before leaving to my hospital I came to visit you once mam
My wife: oh, don’t call me mam, I am very young than you, call me Neha
Doctor: then you also call me by my name
My wife: how can I? you are much older than me.
Doctor: ok, then I will call you by your name.
My wife: deal call me by my name, I will also call you by your name
Doctor: that’s good.
Doctor: my name is Rama Krishna, people call me Ram
My wife: my name is Neha,
Doctor: nice meeting you Neha, I knew your name, yesterday watchman said.
My wife: so, you guys talked about me once after left my flat
Doctor: come on leave it, tell how’s the pain here (gently pressing at her hips)
My wife: very little, come on why are hiding your smile, tell me what you guys discussed?
My wife: don’t hide, I know you guys have talked very bad about me, I saw you guys adjusting your pants yesterday, due to my situation I cannot do anything yesterday
Doctor: so, if your situation is good what could have you done?
My wife: …….
Doctor: come on, speak out yar (gently pressed her ass cheek)
My wife: (closed eyes, felt like current shock pass)
Doctor mind voice: what a nice ass, very good in shape, (pressing gently)
My wife: what are you doing doctor?
Doctor: don’t you know what am I doing? come on answer me, what have you done yesterday if you in good condition?
He turned her towards him, she slipped the balance, fell on him who is sitting in a chair, he is holding at her back, their lips meet accidentally, he grabbed the chance & stick his lips to her, initiated the lips kiss, he is holding her tight, with one hand pressing her ass, with another hand holding her head tight, minutes are passing but he is not letting her go, her defense level are almost at ground level, then he understood that she is not defending any more, so now that forceful kiss has become sweet kiss, memorable kiss, now he is gentle on her, his hand around her head has loosened, his both hands now occupied her ass cheeks, slowly entering under her boxer, roaming all around her naked ass, rubbing them, pressing them, doing all the stuff he wanna do with them.

Later after many minutes they broke the kiss, looking into eachother eyes, still his hands are inside her boxer, they stayed like that for a moment & this time they both stood, my wife held his head, gave a tight lip kiss, smooching them, sucking them, then doctor passed his hands under her T-shirt, pressing her boob’s, slowly removed her top in a go & pushed her on bed, occupied her, holding both the melons in each hands & eating them like hungry, sucking them in exchange with the other, he is enjoying it, my wife watching him doing like hungry dog, he woke up from her, unbuttoned his shirt, off his pant & undies also, now he is completely naked infront of her on my marital bed, rushed to remove her boxer, looking deep into her pussy, fore few minutes sucked it, licked it, bite it, then guided his iron rod into her pussy, in just a 2nd go he is completely inside her, he took a pause & started to bang her, riding her, fucking her, meanwhile pressing her boobs, sucking them, fucking her, after that changed the position to doggy, holding her hair tight & fucking her very rough, slapping her ass, made it red, it is more than 20 minutes he started banging her, my wife already cummed a big load on the bed, now this guy is about to cum, so took out his dick, that my wife understood it & turned aside laying on bed, he occupied between her legs & stroking his dick, after few seconds, released all his salty juice on her body starting from hair to pussy, drops fell all over, once he leaked, he bend over & kept his dick on her face, she understood it & took that dick into her mouth, sucking it, cleaning the last drops of thick cum.

Once they are done, he wiped his cum from my wife body with her top laying beside, he slept beside her, in just an hour he came my home & banged my wife hard, I think he took his fees in this way, very high fee for the treatment he done, on bed they are relaxing their bodies, he pulled my wife onto his chest, placed hand on her back, rubbing softly, looking into eachother eyes, took a deep lip kiss
Doctor: I never thought that I can get this lucky with you.
My wife: means?
Doctor: everytime I saw you passing by, deep desire used to build inside me, but I never thought that it can become true so early,
My wife: I never thought this will happen.
Doctor: that is what life is. Ok, tell me how is the session?
My wife: …… (acting as shy)
Doctor: come on baby, don’t be shy, now the main thing has done, no need to shy, you can tell
My wife: so much better than my hubby.
Doctor: WTF baby, is your hubby don’t love you?
My wife: not like that, he loves me a lot, best as a husband.
Doctor: then?
My wife: he can’t last long in bed, very dissatisfying performance
Doctor: poor boy, having such a beautiful wife is gift but he cannot satisfy her, very sad
My wife: yes Ram, please don’t share this with anyone, I am not that type to sleep with every man out there, I accept you only because you seem’s decent & trusted, please don’t spoil my marriage by sharing this.
Poor doctor believed that
Doctor: sure, honey, I don’t share this with anyone, the complete secret between us only,
My wife: thanks a lot honey,
Doctor kissed her on fore head, my wife gave a smile to him.
My wife: oh, it is already 12:00 pm, I am feeling hungry, can we make up lunch?
Doctor: what? 1:00 pm? No way, I have an operation to attend at 1:00 pm, I have to leave now, we will meet some time later
My wife: oh, ok bye dear
Doctor get off the bed, got fresh up, wore his dress, got ready in just 5 minutes, too his bag & checked no one is watching him coming out of my wife flat, quickly rushed towards parking & rushed in his car.

Till the time he left my flat my wife is naked, with all sticky stains on her belly, once he left, she ordered food online & went to shower, leisurely doing head bath, passing warm water through her body, relaxing all the muscles, gaining energy, gaining all the freshness, came out of washroom after 20 minutes, her mobile is ranging, he said he will be coming in 2 minutes, just then my wife got a naughty idea, so waiting for his arrival in sofa, meanwhile hanging with her mobile, once that delivery boy knocked the door bell, my wife with full excitement adjusted her towel to reveal much more cleavage, literally half of her boobs are out, just hiding from nipples, opened the door, that boy was mesmerized to see such a beauty like this, more over to her hotness that mangalsutra on her cleavage is like icing on cake, he got instant boner, she took the food parcel from him & asked him to stay there, kept the door open, went towards the dining table kept the parcel there, went to bedroom, grabbed her wallet, came back to him, gave him money, exactly when he is returning the remaining change  she planned in such a way that towel dropped off from her body without her consent, at a time money fell down & her towel also, all happened with a timing, he was freezed to see her like that, my wife bend down & collecting all the money, after a moment that boy bend down & helping in collecting the money, after the total money is collected, she counted & gave him some tip, till that time she is completely naked, allowing him to watch her beauty without letting him touch, he was so satisfied , he felt the luckiest person on earth now, while giving him tip my wife told him that “IT’S OK I WILL FIVE 5 STAR RATING TO YOU”, that day made his life, he left from there with unexpected happiness, my wife closed the door, behind the door felt that excitement, satisfaction of  teasing a younger boy, her happiness is beyond anything, later she finished her lunch, went to office at around 2:30 pm, at-least she can work half day, while she is entering her office building her boss called her
Boss Pramod: Hai Neha
My wife: Hai, Pramod,
Pramod: where are you dear? You said you will be coming yesterday afternoon, but till no not yet to office, is everything ok?
My wife: everything is already dear, I am coming office, at ground floor now,
Pramod: oh, ok then do one thing,
My wife: what?
Pramod: go to parking & wait at my car
My wife: what do you think of yourself Pramod? Am I your employee or your personal slut? Don’t call me like this next time
Pramod: stop acting bitch, I am coming in 2 minutes,
My wife: don’t make this bitch wait.
(They went to a hotel & had their regular sex)
They reached the hotel at around 3:30 & started their session, till 7:00 pm, they had only 2 rounds but going very slow by eating each other, at around 7:00 pm
My wife to her Boss: this is so great Pramod, let’s call it a day, I need to pick up my blouse from tailor, shall we leave baby?
Pramod: come on baby, just one BJ, we can leave,
My wife: I know about you well, you will take long time, I don’t have that time
Pramod: please baby, just only BJ, I will drop you at tailor shop.
Meanwhile they are in bargain, I called my wife
Me: hey
My wife: Hai
Me: how’s your health?
My wife: completely fine dear, I came to office,
Me: why you went yar?
My wife: already my paid leaves are over, today also if I sit at home means my salary will be gone, so I came at-least to work half day.
Me: ok, is your work done? Do I need to pick up you?
My wife: no yar, you go home, I asked one of my colleagues to drop me at tailor shop, so that I can pick up the blouse, as he said he will hand over today
Me: NO! No point of going there, I will pick up for you, you directly go home, I will bring it home,
My wife: no baby, it’s ok I can, issaaahahhh
Me: what is that sound baby?
Her boss is licking her pussy & pinching her nipples while she is talking with me on call
My wife: nothing yar, it’s just an incest, biting me
Me: oh, ok, I will get it, you go home
My wife: ok I have small work, I will start after 30 min,
Me: ok
*Call disconnected*
 Her boss: what happened baby?
My wife: are you ready for one more round?
Like that they started one more session. I took out my bike & went to that tailor shop, at first glance he recognized me & welcomed me into
Tailor: hello sir, welcome
Me: Hai
Tailor looking for my wife & asked me
Tailor: isn’t madam came sir?
Me: nope, she is busy in office, so I came to pickup the blouse, is it done?
Tailor: see sir, here is the blouse, it was dam sexy, due to direct measurements stitching was so perfect sir, but if madam came means she can try it here only
Me: no need, she will try at home only
Tailor: ok sir, no worry, ask madam to try this, if any corrections needed bring it back to me sir,
Me: ok
I paid the money & went home with my wife blouses, at home my wife also reached just 5 minutes before me, I gave that blouses to her, she was excited to see them, she said she will trail them & check for errors, meanwhile I went to shower, she tried both of them & said one is too tight & the other one is very loose, they need to be adjusted,
Me: ok I will give them back to him.
My wife: then who will tell to adjust them?
Me: I will
My wife: honey it is not like that, I will go to him directly
Me: NO NO NO
My wife: are you scared that things will repeat?
Me: …….
My wife: nothing will happen like before, I will just talk to him only
Me: please baby NO, I will give it to him & explain clearly,
My wife: ok, you go, I will tell all the adjustments clearly, if that don’t work, I will go directly to him, remember it
Me: ok, I will convey properly
Next day morning while leaving to office my wife explained me properly all the adjustments, I wrote them on paper & went to tailor shop, as it just 9:00 shop is still closed, I took the number from shop name plate & called him, he said he will be coming in 30 min, so I waited until then & handover the blouses to him, explained him properly all the adjustments to be done, then I left to my office from there.
The same day before starting from office I again called him to ask does those adjustments done, can I take them? He said yes, so, I went to his stop, collected them & went to my home, today also same thing repeated, I gave them to her, went to bath, meanwhile she wore them & told the same answer, they are not fitting her well, as per my words today I have to let her go to tailor, I agreed for that condition.
The next day before leaving to office my wife said, today evening I am going to tailor to get adjusted,
My wife: as per our condition today after office I am leaving to tailor to get adjusted
Me: ok, but I too come along with
My wife: no need, I can go on my own, don’t know how to explain him properly & now asking to come along with, shameless fellow (angry on me)
Me: …. Ok, I am leaving to office bye
My wife: shut the door infront of me
I left office, she also left to office on Susanth’s bike, at evening time I planned to go to my wife’s office at around 6:30 pm, so that I can surprise her & take her to tailor shop, but my boss gave me the real surprise of addition work to be finished, no matter how late it is. I tried to please him that I need to leave on urgent work, but he ordered me to leave only after the work is done, what can I do, started my work by scolding my boss in my mind.
There at my wife office, she started alone, came to down floor, at the same time one of colleague came out of parking on his bike, saw Neha going alone, he called her,
Colleague: Hey Neha!
My wife: hey
Colleague: are you going home? If you don’t mind, can I drop?
My wife: no need, I am going to … area on some work, I can go on my own
Colleague: oh, come on it is already late, if you go by auto shops will be closed, I will drop you fast on my bike & more over it is very near to my home,
My wife: hm ok, fine
They both started on his bike, in between due to pot holes & brackes her boobs are touching her back & that keeps him entertained, like that after 35 minutes of travel he dropped her at tailor shop,
My wife: thanks a lot
Colleague: see already half of the shops are closed,
My wife: that’s a lot, I owe you a treat
Colleague: next time sure, ok bye
My wife: ok bye
My wife walked into that tailor shop, time was around 8:45 pm, almost more than half of the shops are closed, all the workers in that tailor shop also left, only tailor & his assistant are remaining cleaning the shop, if she was later by 5 minutes, they would have shut down the shop & left.
My wife entered into the shop & Tailor welcomed her
Tailor Kalyan: welcome mam
My wife: are my blouses done?
Tailor: yes mam, here are they,
My wife: can I try these,
Tailor: already I told your hubby on that day itself, it is better to try them here only, he didn’t listen to me
My wife: oh, come on, leave him, where can I try them,
Tailor: mam in that measuring room
My wife went inside that measuring room with those 2 new blouses to try them, as there no door to it, she dragged the curtain very close, that day she is wearing long top, legging, padded bra, removed her top & trying it with bra on, still it is very tight & unable to wear them, she removed that new blouse, without wearing just covered herself with long top & called the tailor inside & told the same, blouse is very tight to fit on,
Tailor: mam, are you wearing this with bra on?
My wife: yes!
Tailor: that is the reason mam, these need to be put on without bra mam, now try it bra less mam
My wife: oh sorry, ok I will try it
Tailor went outside & waiting for her response,
Once after she wore the first one, she called the tailor inside & showed him where are the adjustments need to be done, he noted them all
Tailor: ok madam, I will do them, meanwhile you try that second one also, now get me the blouse madam, I will come back after 2 min
My wife: it’s ok turn that side, (now she become comfortable, because it is not her first time there)
Now my wife is standing behind him, removed the blouse, stood topless, placed that blouse on his shoulder, he also left that room without turning back, then my wife trying to wear that 2nd blouse also, there at tailor’s desk, that tailor sniffed my wife blouse at boobs area & started his work, while that assistant is still cleaning the shop, my wife again called that tailor into the room to show him where are the adjustments need to be done, tailor noted that & said
Tailor: madam, I stitched them according to the measurements, but why getting these errors
My wife: how can I know? you are the one stitched them
Tailor: ok madam, I will do it, it will take 10 minutes, meanwhile you sit here & watch these magazines madam
There at desk both tailor & his assistant are working on those blouses, after 10 minutes, they again came back with them to try, again same thing happened, they are not fitting, my wife called them back inside the room, she is standing there by holding those 2 new blouses in hands, covering her boobs with her top, her bra is hanging to the hook on wall,
My wife: see, these are not fitting again, have you adjusted them or not? This one is so tight that I cannot even breath, this another is so loose that I felt like roaming topless, come on I have no time, do it please
Tailor: sorry madam, this time pakka I will make them fit
My wife: let’s see,
Tailor again went to my wife & asked
Tailor: madam, if you don’t mind just for confirmation, can I retake your measurements
My wife: what? On that day you said you took them properly, now why are you asking again?
Tailor: no mam, on that day we took it properly, but today just for confirmation only mam,
My wife: so you wanna feel my skin again or what?
Tailor: no madam, we are not such type, I am here just for doing the job perfectly only, please cooperate madam
My wife: ok, this is the last time, make it quick,
Tailor: thank you mam,
Tailor to his assistant: come on quick, bring that measuring book, open those old measurements we took
Inside the measuring room, in front of my wife
Assistant to Tailor: sir, they are missing
Tailor: what are you talking idiot, what the thing you did? Why don’t you tell me earlier? Till now with whose measurements, we are stitching?
Assistant: they might some one’s
Tailor: you such an idiot (slapped on his head)
My wife stepped forward & stopped that tailor
My wife to tailor: it’s ok everyone makes mistakes, no need to slap him like that,
My wife to assistant: it’s ok my boy, don’t repeat this next time,
Tailor to his assistant: see how good our customer are, if you repeat this means I will kick you out, remember this, now get me the tape & record them properly,

Tailor saw my wife & gave a gentle smile & waiting for my wife to move out her top hiding her boobs,
Now slowly things are changing in the room, those 2 hungry males are eagerly waiting for my wife to rid off her top so that they can see her melons again, they liked them very well, once she took off her top, Tailor gestured his assistant to keep it safely at the tailor desk outside, he did so, now my wife is standing completely topless, with a legging showing her panty impressions, her head down, tailor & his assistant have started their job, put the tape around her waist, around her shoulders, now tailor taped around her boobs, her nipples are popping out, tailor is touching them, her went back of her, stood very close, taped across her boobs, poking his dick into her ass, she is feeling his machine, on the name of measuring he is tapping all around her boobs, poking his dick into her, she understood that both the dicks around her are erected but hardly controlling herself.

She closed her eyes, raised her hands, letting them do whatever they want, that tailor placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing gently on her lips with his thumb finger, unexpectedly it went into her mouth, she is sucking his thumb finger, still eyes closed, tailor saw her face expression, he got instant kick, with his another hand holding her one boob completely, gently pressing it, tailor took hold of her right hand, placed it on his pants, making her press his over the pants, slowly her another hand also joined around the dick, with her both hands, unzipped & brought out the BBC, he removed his thumb finger from her mouth, got hold of her face with this both hands, she opened her eyes, he made an eye contact, gave a kiss on her lips, she too cooperated with him, down there her hands are playing with his dick, after the kiss, he placed his hands on her shoulders, gently pushed down, made her kneel down, showing his BBC right in front of her face, she looked up straight into his eyes, he gestured to take it, in slow motion, she unbuttoned his pant, dragged it down, underwear also down, she got hold of his dick, pulled it’s sin back, took it into her mouth, made an eye contact with him, sucking him, playing with his balls, by seeing all these actions that assistant also got fully hard, kept the book in his hand aside, pressing his dick over the pants, he also moved very close to her, while she is sucking the tailor, that assistant is playing with her naked boobs, then that assistant also went close towards her, from eye corner she saw his desperate desire & with one hand placed it on his dick over the pants, dragged him closer, unbuttoned him also, dragged his pants down, got hold of his dick, stroking it gently with her hand.

She is doing with 2 dicks at a time, BJ for one dick, HJ for another dick, literally giving the best out of her, that tailor pushed her all the way to wall, stick her head to wall, fucking her mouth deep, foam formed all around her mouth & face, while giving HJ to one dick, letting her face fuck, all her pussy is wet down there, it is leaking a lot, her legging also become wet at her pussy area, her one hand moved inside her panty & rubbing her pussy, that assistant saw her & dragged down her leggings along with panty till knees & started to finger fuck her, inserted 2 fingers & fucking her, already it is about to leak, down there her pussy leaked, inside her mouth that tailor also leaked his load with a moan, still fucked her mouth until his dick become limp, with lot of satisfaction he took out his dick from her mouth, moved back & sat at the chair in corner, immediately that assistant took his boss place, plugged his dick into her mouth, his dick is not as big as his boss, but still started to mouth fuck her, shouting her bad names, labeling me as looser, fucking her very roughly, finally after 10 minutes of non-stop fucking her in mouth, released his load of love, she almost swallowed it, some fell on her boobs also, that assistant collected it & again pushed into her mouth, she swallowed it shamelessly, smiling at them, she is looking very messy, smelling bad, laying of floor topless, her leggings dragged till knees, she has become a dirty whore to them, few days back she is just a customer, but now she is their cum slut, literally 2 dicks released a huge load into her stomach, that night her supper is very special.

Tailor to his assistant: bring this bitches top
Assistant got it & gave it to tailor, Neha’s & Tailor’s eye contacted, Tailor cleaning his dirty dick with her top, after him his assistant also did the same thing, now her top become wet, tailor & his assistant wore back their pants, gave her top back to wear, she cleaned herself with that top & wore it, pinned back her hair, now looking good, she collected all her belongings
Tailor to my wife: collect your blouse tomorrow, now I have taken correct measurements, this time I won’t be wrong
My wife: ok fine
Tailor to my wife: come near slut, I wanna give you small gift,
Tailor took out his draw, counted some money that is exactly the stitching charges her of blouses, kept his hand inside her top from top & found the bra is missing.
Tailor to my wife: where is the bra slut?
Neha pointed towards the measuring room
Tailor: oh, you left it there?
Neha: yes!
Tailor: nice of you slut, now let me come near you,
Tailor went near her, raised her top, kept that money inside her panty, wrote his number on a slip & pushed it also inside her panty, asked her to call him to know about the blouse status, she nodded yes & left from there, that assistant also come along with her to find an auto, while walking beside her, he placed his hands around her waist & walking with her on road with pride, end of the road hired an auto for her & send her home. Luckily, she reached home earlier than me, took shower & slept as if nothing happened.                 
[+] 5 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 11:19 PM)Kinky_Badshah Wrote: This weekend update should be a real bang..!!!
Keep it long and engrossing one

check out the new update dude!
Like Reply
Wow... there are a lot of people in the queue and it looks like the list isn't finished yet. 

I'm damn sure, this Bitch can bravely handle many cocks at once, even after that, she will be remain undefeated.
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 11:50 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: please don’t share this with anyone, I am not that type to sleep with every man out there. 

It seems to be she's trying to maintain her class that she's not that kind of cheap woman, she always goes by her own standards.

(04-02-2022, 11:50 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: I accept you only because you seem’s decent & trusted.

Litrelly, that means, all those with whom she has had sex until now were decent and trustworthy.

(04-02-2022, 11:50 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: please don’t spoil my marriage by sharing this.

What an irony! After sleeping with many men, now she's scared her marriage would spoil if anyone  knew about it. Oh man, How many faces this woman has!

Awesome Update, Bro.
Like Reply
Masterpiece!!!
Perfect beginning of teasing her cuck husband by allowing neighbors to see his naked wife sleeping & punishing him by coming on her bra.
Doctors part was also nice, but could have been even more better.
& my most fav part is Climax..Tailor is really a lucky bastard.
Waiting for further updates with new characters...
Like Reply
Ohh nice update...

She is a Mohini - will trap all men as she pleases and enjoy them to the fullest

Hoping to see some lesbian action also [with maid etc]. Doing so , she will become a complete slut

Very much eager to see her spread her goodwill on her in-laws as well...

clps clps clps clps clps
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 03:54 AM)Lovecraft Wrote: Wow... there are a lot of people in the queue and it looks like the list isn't finished yet. 

I'm damn sure, this Bitch can bravely handle many cocks at once, even after that, she will be remain undefeated.

The list in her holes is endless
 She came to rule all the men.
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 05:45 AM)Blackdick11 Wrote: It seems to be she's trying to maintain her class that she's not that kind of cheap woman, she always goes by her own standards.

Litrelly, that means, all those with whom she has had sex until now were decent and trustworthy.

What an irony! After sleeping with many men, now she's scared her marriage would spoil if anyone  knew about it. Oh man, How many faces this woman has!

Awesome Update, Bro.

Her standards will amend according to her situation & she has many unseen faces that will come out based on the situation.

Thank you so much, keep encouraging me!
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 01:19 PM)Kinky_Badshah Wrote: Masterpiece!!!
Perfect beginning of teasing her cuck husband by allowing neighbors to see his naked wife sleeping & punishing him by coming on her bra.
Doctors part was also nice, but could have been even more better.
& my most fav part is Climax..Tailor is really a lucky bastard.
Waiting for further updates with new characters...

There is more to come out bro.
I will try more to give much better than this.
Tailor & his assistant are really lucky bastards to have my wife, there is lot to more to come with doctor & Tailor, keep waiting for it guys.

Thanks alot, keep reading, keep sharing!
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 01:30 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Ohh nice update...

She is a Mohini - will trap all men as she pleases and enjoy them to the fullest

Hoping to see some lesbian action also [with maid etc]. Doing so , she will become a complete slut

Very much eager to see her spread her goodwill on her in-laws as well...

clps clps clps clps clps

Yeah she is Mohini type, traps all the dick into her web.
I will try to include more geners bro.

Thanks alot bro.
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
great story. well description. very hot and erotic. kindly add swapping also. thanks!!
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 10:05 PM)teradewana2021 Wrote: great story. well description. very hot and erotic. kindly add swapping also. thanks!!

Thank you bro,
Please keep reading & more things are on the way.
Like Reply
Excellent!!!

To tolerate such a wife, you need to have a lot of strength. I'm sure, If someone else had been in her husband's shoes, he would have killed himself up until now.
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 12:28 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: Excellent!!!

To tolerate such a wife, you need to have a lot of strength. I'm sure, If someone else had been in her husband's shoes, he would have killed himself up until now.

yeah i handle her because i love her alot than anything
Like Reply