Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
The events are turning more and more hot and irresistable for lakshmi.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Lovely narration
[+] 1 user Likes Naveena komaali's post
Like Reply
Next update by tuesday
Like Reply
superb... awaiting
Like Reply
Waiting. . .
[Image: 978-EC73-D-88-CD-4-FE0-937-C-0-A900069-C5-FA.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Nice story.. waiting for next update.
Like Reply
Update

And one again Lakshmi had the late realization- they meant fucking the asshole. “Shit, how could I allow this?”
Meanwhile Nazir came to her and positioned his dick near her pussy. She saw Maya bending over and Anwar penetrate her asshole the moment she was on her knees. Lakshmi didn’t know what Nazir was upto but she closed her eyes.
So it was a pleasant surprise when Nazir decided to fuck her pussy doggy style. In a couple of strokes, Lakshmi forgot the fear of losing her butthole virginity. In fact she was the one thrusting backwards and taking more and more of Nazir’s cock inside her. Both Maya and Lakshmi were side by side getting fucked in doggy position. Only difference was Maya was getting fucked in her asshole as Lakshmi was getting fucked in her pussy. Nazir and Anwar hi-fived each other. And as Lakshmi and Maya was enjoying the pounding with their eyes closed, Anwar passed an oil bottle to Nazir.
Nazir scooped some oil and applied it on her ass and spanked her. This turned her on even further, “Harder” she squealed
N: What
L: Harder
N: Which one fucking or spanking?
L: Both
Nazir spanked her real hard. But the heat she was in she just thrust her ass further backward and took more of his cock in her pussy. And Nazir used this opportunity to scoop some of the oil in his hand and pour it over her asshole. Lakshmi didn’t even know what was happening until Nazir started to insert one of the fingers in her ass. And with all the oil, the finger slid in smoothly and added to her pleasure sensations.
L: (moaning) OOOh
N: You enjoying this, arent you?
Lakshmi didn’t respond, Nazir stops the fucking, Lakshmi tries to thrust her ass backwards, but it still wasn’t the pace of the rhythm they developed.
L: Nooo
N: What
L: Please
N: What should I do?
L: Fuck me hard.
N: You are enjoying this arent you?
L: Yes. A lot
N: So you like my finger up your ass
L: Yes
Nazir continues fucking her, this time continuing to fingerfucking her ass too. This immediately brings Lakshmi on the verge of a major orgasm.
Maya meanwhile was getting her ass pounded by Anwar. Anwar was really horny after the blowjob from Lakshmi, so he was fucking her like a machine. Maya had already cum twice. Now Anwar was near his release too. He lifted Maya in the air and started fucking her pussy. Lakshmi watched this is astonishment as Anwar kept on fucking Maya while she was in the air. She looked on trying to achieve the impending orgasm as Anwar came inside Maya’s pussy. Anwar kept Maya on the sofa near Lakshmi.
Nazir started fucking Lakshmi again till she was very close to an orgasm. And then once again slowed down leaving her wanting for more. At the same time, Maya pulled her face close to her pussy. Lakshmi in the heat forgot Anwar’s cum is in her pussy and started licking her clit. Maya started spreading her legs again and Anwar’s and Maya’s mixed juices were coming out and Lakshmi lapped it all up, sending Maya into a third orgasm. As she was busy licking Maya, Lakshmi realized, Nazir was not fucking her. Without moving her face, she tried to thrust backwards trying to grab a Nazir’s dick in her.
Nazir was pouring some more oil on his dick. As she thrust back,
A: She wants it
N: Do you want me to fuck your ass
L: Fuck me
N: I will only fuck your ass
L: Please
N: Nope, I want the ass
L: Whatever, please make me cum.
N: Take it
Nazir positioned his dick at her butthole. Once the conversation was done, Maya guided Lakshmi’s mouth to her pussy to lap up her orgasmic juices. As Lakshmi started to lick Maya again, she felt a small pain from her ass as Nazir started penetrating her. After a couple of inches went in, Nazir stoked a little in out and applied further oil to her asshole. Once it was stretched a little more, nazir went full hilt. And Lakshmi shrieked in pain. Despite all the lubrication, this was her anal virginity. And it did hurt. Nazir didn’t move for a few seconds as he allowed her to get to the size.
Once Nazir felt Lakshmi was comfortable, he slowly started to move in and out. He added further oil to help with lubrication. For Lakshmi, it was painful, but she once again found her body responding to this new low. The inner slut in her was starting to enjoy as she could feel pain changing to pleasure with Nazir’s every stroke.
Maya tried to take another drink as she tried to recover from the orgasms she had. Anwar was keenly watching the progress Nazir was having with Lakshmi’s ass. With each stroke, Lakshmi was getting randier and started to fuck Nazir back. Anwar could feel his cock stirring to life again. Here was a white voluptuous hot housewife, who hardly had any form of sex till last week trying to take more of her brother’s cock in her ass.
A: Do you like sucking cocks?
And he went and stood near her. Lakshmi automatically went and tried to catch his cock. Once again she paused to admire the sheer size and slowly put it in her mouth. She didn’t even realize it that the last place the cock has been is Maya’s pussy and ass.
A: You have trained her well Nazir.
N: She is a born slut. Her husband hasn’t been able to use her well
Anwar and Nazir hi-fived each other. And Lakshmi came at this exact moment. And this orgasm once again beat the ones she have had before. Whenever she thought this can’t be bettered, Nazir has given her a bigger orgasm. Lakshmi still didn’t stop sucking Anwar’s cock. If anything, she started moving faster. And she was gripping Nazir’s cock harder in her ass too. Once she got used to anal intrusion, she was enjoying this slutty behavior thoroughly. And all these was too much for Nazir. Her ass has been very tight, and Nazir soon exploded in her ass.
Like Reply
Small piece of request.. Dnt ever stop this story... Trust me yours is a best story in tis site.. No suggestions nothing.. Just waiting for the next update... Really awesome... Waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes Dignifiedtodirty84's post
Like Reply
Superb update
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Superrrrrrrrrrrb.

[Image: 22676518.webp]

Oh, Man! Can't wait to see Lakshmi's DP.
[+] 2 users Like Kamuk Insaan's post
Like Reply
(02-02-2022, 06:42 AM)Dignifiedtodirty84 Wrote: Small piece of request.. Dnt ever stop this story... Trust me yours is a best story in tis site.. No suggestions nothing.. Just waiting for the next update... Really awesome... Waiting for next update

Haha thanks, will keep this long
Like Reply
She lost her asshole virginity. Hereafter i dont think she will have any decency left in her. Because as a psychology not all traditional enjoy ass fucking now since she got into it, hereafter next episode will be full slutty version of lakshmi.. Bro pls write it soon... Marana waiting

One suggestion... U can degrade her mangalsutra because decent family tradition girl degrading thaali/ mangalsutra would be great to watch
[+] 1 user Likes Dignifiedtodirty84's post
Like Reply
Wow… what an evolution of the erotic plot…Super
Like Reply
Superb.....
Like Reply
What a narrative bro awesome update now this is the best story line in the website so please continue
Excellent update eagerly waiting for next update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
The boys can now take her mangal sutra and throw it away and tatoo her body and change her like professional slut.
Like Reply
Now is the best time to play with her mangalsutra and do all nasty things with her. For a gal getting fucked in asshole is most painful and degrading thing. Now tat she have done it and also in the hangover of drugs and ass fuck, whatever u do to her she will co-operate. Also maya is also there so tat she wont have any issue to do any cheap things in this session.

Anyway badly waiting for next update
Like Reply
Please bring direct humiliation of lakshmi on her impotent husband.
Like Reply
Expecting long story from you not an short one author @Rajutony
Like Reply