Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Story is incompleted but I think after reading last update............. reader will quickly get assumption for ending and will not feel unfinished ending.

It is worth for reading even not finished with ending.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please update full story
Like Reply
Heart 
Anyone have this story in full text or PDF anything is fine. I'm looking for this story. Please help me if anyone have it.
Like Reply
(26-04-2019, 02:53 PM)Chilipi Wrote: Anyone have this story in full text or PDF anything is fine. I'm looking for this story. Please help me if anyone have it.

Even i want this story... Please can anybody help...
Like Reply
Please Update
Like Reply
Quote:breville1
Enjoying the slow seduction of the housewife in this classic setting!!

Here's another perspective, viewed (and biased) from the hard working and loyal husband's side.

Its easy for a rich guy, Rohit, to win over a poor lady who has had to struggle a lot. The poor lady, of course, seeks the good life and the pleasures it brings. Heck, don't we all?

How did this guy get rich? By using the husband's original ideas and money given by his wife. Where did she get the money? None other than from her husband and his hard work, saved over time.

Then there is the question of why she gave him (Rohit) the money when it should have been used for her own family's needs. So it appears that this woman already had ulterior motives despite her husbands efforts to work hard to get them out of their situation. His hard work did result in moving to a better house.

Even now, the husband is trying to move forward, ironically with Rohit's help, but the lady is simply hypnotized by Rohit's wealth and advances. She is clearly trapped by her mother in law's rigid outlook (no job) and her husband's penchant for working long hours to improve their situation and his poor performance in the passion department. This is worsened by her strong desire for the good life. Hence, her wanton behavior with Rohit.

Man, life is such a miserable bitch!!

And we can only guess at what is going to happen in the cinema where they will have the premium area to themselves!!

Just another perspective........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Agonizing to see Rohit, the randi maker and crook, successfully seducing a poor hard working and loyal man's wife. And worse, the loyal hard working man mistakes Rohit's (the randi maker and crook) moves as genuine and caring and accepts all his wife's and Rohit's (the randi maker and crook) activities as just being friendly. He doesn't even realize that during the severe disagreements and fighting with his wife, when she talks about separating, she already had an alternative possibility lined up. Why would she have given his hard earned money to Rohit, the randi maker and crook? She wasn't betting on her husband's weak "horse", was she? Even at that time she was only with him because there was no other option and family/tradition kept her there, even Rohit, the randi maker and crook, wasn't successful enough for her then, though she suspected his "horse" was stronger. So a shrewd long term investment, now paying off!! Those are the true colors of a woman named Swetha, wife of a hard working and loyal husband who needs to strengthen his "horse" to get back his wife's colors - but how can he?

Man, life is such a miserable bitch....and then you die!!

Harithick, while I'm enjoying the long and slow seduction (always the best), pardon my very biased husbandly views!!!! Please continue with your plot as soon as you can, regardless of my rantings!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As she went out of the room, she realised that Mahesh has not taken bike keys..she checked in the apartments and she find out it was someone else...she came back again ... to guest bedroom and called mahesh

Swathi - Mahesh , where are you?

Mahesh- I am at the super market swathi here 2kms away... since its bonalu festival all shops closed , i came to the mainroad shop

Swathi- Comeon mahesh what was so much need for eggs come back soon ... rohit is getting bored here..

Mahesh- Pls be with him... and let him not go .. ok ....

Meanwhile aunty and chotu had their dinner, they wished rohit as sswathi was talking to mahesh...Mahesh was getting scolding's from swathi. Rohit wished her bye and aunty took chotu and left to her room

Swathi was feeling tensed and happy that mahesh is gonna take more time... Rohit said he will wait in the balcony... and he left to get some fresh air. Swathi scolded mahesh for being so idiot and cut off the phone...

She dint know what to do... if she goes out rohit would surely take more time to have her...and she is enjoying it ... but she thought she is going overboard..her body wanted her to step out and her inner heart said no...

Swathi came to balcony and looked at rohit..he was sipping the scotch... the one which made look mahesh idiot for her.. the same is making rohit look like a hunk for her..

Swathi- What you doing here rohit ?

Rohit - I came for two things bhabhi . One it became so hot inside the bedroom ... so wanted fresh air

Swathi- and second?

Rohit- well its a bit dark here and we can spend time here ..and we can see if Mahesh comes too (he wickedly smiled at her)

Swathi hit rohit jovially...saying...you are such a mad man...

Rohit- bhabhi you have a nice smooth back...

Swathi- Shut up rohit... you are going overboard..

Rohit- Bhabhi ..psl come near and talk na

Swathi- No i wont , i know what will u do ... u will taste me again ...

Rohit- oh ok if u dont like

Swathi- I dint say that

Rohit- Thne come near na

Swathi- No i wont... if i come i know u will

Rohit- If u wont , i think you dont like

Swathi- ya i dont like ..is that ok ???

Rohit- oh .. is it so ..then take ur lipstick back ... (shows his tounge0

Swathi- Shut up... its in ur belly by now..

Rohit- Hmm come take it ... na... (sips one more time the sotch)

Swathi- ill come if u wont touch me .

Rohit pulled her at once and locked her lips without any gap to speak . as he locked he let the whisky in his lips into hers and pushed the drink into her lips ..

Swathi was dumb..and she dint know what happened..she tasted the whisky and said..this thing u drink ..so bad.... yuck...

yes thats why i need your lips to suck ..so that sweet... is tasted on the ...

Swathi- Shut up !!! (she wiped her lips and said) dont do like that again...

Rohit - Swathi open your lips pls .. i wont kiss promise....( he took another sip and came near her).

Swathi - (opening lips) (rohit pulled her near and bought his lips near hers) NO rohit pls

ROhit- keep your lips open

Swathi- (opens) pls its not good

Rohit slowly put his lips and let his scotch into her lips .... Swathi dint knew why she is even allowing like t his..infact inside she was liking this kind of closness...

Rohit locked her lips and they slowly starting tasting the scothy tongues.

Rohit again started playing with her back now fully and enjoying her lips... as the hooks of this blouse was a zip in the back.... he slwoly put his hands there....

swathi was giving her lovley lips kiss and french kissing him....

ROhit slowly caught hold of the zip button behind nd slwoly started pulling down..

Swathi opened her eyes and pushed rohit.

Swathi- You idiot what are you doing... (she tried to put the zip back..but coud not take her hands back..she lifted her hand tring hard). Rohit hugged her and started kissing her armpits and blouse..as she lifted hands.. Swathi pushed him and turned her back to Rohit and tried to put the half open zip again ..

Swathi- pls keep it back rohit... we are in open and you are crossing ur limits (she was struggling and fuming in anger, to get her words right as she tried to put the zip back again ). Rohit was so tempted..but could see that swathi was angry with his act.\

Rohit slowly touched her waist and guided his finger to the zip and closed it...Swathi closed her eyes and felt happy..

Swathi- Dont ever do this again rohit. (she could feel his breath on her neck and goose bumps came on )

Rohit saw that he needs to slower his pace of getting swathi.. Rohit slowly let his lips kiss the neck. Swathi shuddered in pleasure.. ROhitttttttt pls...

He slowly hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck deeply and intensely..he was wanting to have her soft ones…. But he knew its not the time… he kept on kissing her neck and back … soflty .. swathi was moaning…

Swathi made herself comfortable and was enjoying rohits kiss on her neck..she moved back .and shocked..as she had touched her hips to his pants…. She could feel it like something a rod… that’s so tight… she thought may be jeans was thick ..thats y … she moved front and escaped the touch…

Rohit was so happy that he is slowly getting what he wanted… swathi…. Eating her inch and kissing her neck everywhere and anywhere…Rohit moved his pants to her ass once and touched it ..and started kissing her back and neck….

They both saw Mahesh walking down from the street… swathi quickly moved and went inside the room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Rohit was full as mahesh had come.. rohit said bye to him and left. Mahesh had couple more rounds of whisky and slept in the guest bedroom. Swathi dint like having food.. went to sleep with empty stomach. Rohit msgd a thanks lips kiss msg to her. Swathi was having in mind the way rohit removed her blouse zip .. she was fully excited and angry on him

Swathi- No more dishes for you from now on.. for what u did in balcony.

Rohit - Come on bhabhi.. its so nice to see u that ... u know how sexy were u llooking when ur zip was open ..ur saree with blusoe..and ur pink bra...aaah

Swathi- Shut up

Rohit- Really bhabhi hadnt .. ur were so angry..i would have kissed everyhwere there

Swathi- Shut up rohit... pls... u remember im mahesh wife

Rohit- Why dont u remember ur a beautiful woman, thats eligible for all the best things in the world

Swathi- i am adjusting rohit... but cant adjust this ways

ROhit- bhabhi .. comeon...u wont get this back .. whenever u want.. t his time is the best for a woman to enjoy her life... u might get money .. but not this time

Swathi - I know rohit...

Rohit - Bhabhi ur fair skin was glowing in that lights when i opened ur zip u know.... i felt like kissing..

Swathi- Hmmm

Rohit - then may be lickign it from neck to .. the waist..and may be down

Swathi- Hmm... rohit..ur such a n idiot i must say

Rohit - Bhabhi. u know how much i loved ur taste today..aaah ..it was so wonderful

Swathi - ya you spoiled my taste with that drink

ROhit - Dint you like it.. bhabih ..

Swathi - When u gave me i dint like it for the first time..but somehow feeling wanting to have again

Rohit- No problem.. we will have again bhahbi ... but dont stop me this time

Swathi - I dint stop u na....

Rohit - Ya not even where u stopped me to open

Swathi - No no that no at all..

Rohit - bhabi ... trust me you will enjoy ...

Swathi - Thanks for the first cheque...rhit

ROhit - Dont change the topic...bhabhi ..

Swathi - Pls rohit ... dont do that... to me....

Rohit - bhabhi ... u know we ae made for each other..we just cant leave each other..just remember how much we enjoyed yday just with one dish of yours

Swathi - ( she is also wanting rohit to take her but ) ... pls rohit i know.. but..we shouldn't

Rohit- bhabhi...shall we meet in my office tomorrow.....

Swathi- Why ?no more meetings anymore

Rohit - You havent seen my office yet na?

Swathi - Did you show to mahesh ? no na.. then why u want to show me

Rohit - Pls bhabhi its bcos of you i am like this.. so i want to share everything i have... but i know we have to keep it secret...as mahesh doent know anything...

Swathi (felt so nice ) - you know how to melt me

Rohit - ya bhabhi i know .. and how to taste you ... ur my lady luck..and my lovely dear..

Swathi - DOnt make me remember that scotch kiss.. it was so nice ..

ROhit - ya..shall i arrange more in office

Swathi - Shut up... u idiot.. its office

Rohit - i know but you will be meeting the owner rohit ...pls my lucky queen..pls come na

Swathi - ok i cant come rohit..... aunty will scold me.. i came to movie only bcos of you...taking swethas name....

Rohit - I know bhabi...leave that to me.. tell me will u come or not..if aunty asks u to come...

Swathi- Why will aunty ask me to go ? ur in dreams wake up mr. rohit

Rohit - Bhabhi ... im dreaming abt u ..only and ur bare back ..

Swathi - SHut up.... u r such a romantic idiot ... why will aunty tell me to go

Rohit - What if she says ... will i get what i want

Swathi - No no i wont.. but how will aunty ask me to go

Rohit - Tell me ..will iget ... it or not

Swathi - if she will ask me .. then lets see ..ok bye good night now

Rohit - Ok bye bhabhi ..good night

Swathi slept sound.. somehow her heart started acceptign the fact she should enjoy life...She went to bath and undressed her ... clothes... she looked at her beauty in bra and panty in mirror..she knew she had maintained it well... she saw marks on her panty ..and realised ..those marks are bcos of the orgasm she had wit h.. rohit... she touched herself... and washed her face..changed her saree and came out. she thought she can bath .. after mahesh leaves..

Rohit left a lovely erotic message...hugging a lady from behind.she was just in her bra... she blushed.. she had no signs of aunty telling her anything..she thought rohit must be drunk and was in dreams when he msgd

Mahesh and chotu left already for school.. swathi finished her household chores...Swathi went to her bedroom and was setting things right at home..

Landline phone rang and aunty picked the phone... Swathi heard her talking and could get it was mahesh ...talking on phone... after few mintues , nirmala aunty called swathi.

Aunty - Swathi, mahesh had given you some files it seems ...na.. to keep in safe

Swathi- Yes Attha, he had given me... i kept them in the bedroom desk

Aunty - Ok , those are important files it seems , one of them is in blue cover it seems , which is pertaining to rohits company

Swathi - Ok , i had kept all the files safely.... mahesh need not worry

Aunty- Ya but rohit wants that file it seems , but mahesh is in office already .. He asked you to deliver it to rohits home.

Swathi - Me? Rohits home is in gachibowli..it will take 2 hours for just travel one way attha

Aunty- I dont know mahesh had asked u to deliver it.... as they can't ask even drivers to get that as its important it seems.

Swathi - But attha , .. chotu will come.... na.. if i get late..

Aunty - Thats ok .. chotu ill take care..see we need to keep rohit in our good books , as rohit i shelping mahesh with his new job .so we need to spend time . its ok

Swathi was appreciating inside rohit.. for his moves..he wasnt in drunk stage...hes fixed me..and i cant even say no.. now...i have to go..but rohits home..is quite far..and he told me it was his office ...

Swathi got a voice msg in whats app .. she told aunty that she will get ready and then leave...she went inside bedroom closed the door and heard the msg..
It was rohits voice .. so ready for serving my dish my lovely queen..

Swathi called him...

Rohit - Hi bhabhi .. so im all ready and empty stomach for my dish

Swathi - You re a impossible man... you know how to plan .. ur a dirty guy..

Rohit - You said i was drunk na.. now u see im not.. so when will u be here

Swathi - i have to get ready and then come....2 hours in some cab or auto ... to ur home..2 hours boring... driving in traffice

Rohit - My car will be waiting for u at the super market and u come to secnderbad only,...i told mahesh gachibowli wantedly ... just so that we can spend that extra time with each other..havign my dish

Swathi - You are such a jerk rohit..ur exploiting mahesh and auntys innocence

Rohit - All for my queen and lady luck u see.... prepare my dish and get it ...bhbhi .. im hungry...

Swathi - i ll come only if u promise me to not open.....

Rohit (before she completed rohit said) nothing doing.. u promised me to have it..

Swathi - I dint promise . i just said will see...

Rohit - Ya will see means ...u have agreed... ladies words have diiferent meanings bhabhi

Swathi- Rohit you are milllionaire... you will get any gal to you like this... why do you bother me so much

Rohit - Bhabhi , i need my lady to be with me.. who has helped me when needed.... moreover i always liked you even before..i want you to be happy..enjoy life.. and be my queen..and im your servant.

Swathi - Oh rohit.... you are really confusing me ..and dragging me into u all the time... however strict i want to be.. ill be there at the super market in an hour.. getting fresh ..... for you (she said slowly)

Rohit - Pls come with my dish .. waiting for u

Swathi- Hmmmm... Bye.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Swathi picked up a new saree.. she made sure that the blouse was back open and not front open ...bcos she knew if its front. open ..what rohit is going to have... she was excited..she was feeling like a lover thats going to meet a lover in park .. and the lover is going to eat her like in the park..not fully but will not leave anything.... she was feeling like she is in love...

she got inside made sure she removed the hairs in armpits...she looked at her panty and t hought .. the hairs there are not that much grown..and anyways not needed to be cleaned now... what not now? what is she thinking .. that means ..is she gonna allow Rohit to take that .. no no .. never will she allow... this is just because ..she had lost her bet... she explained to herself...

She on the shower with hot water and completely had a bath and cleaned every bit ofher body ...She made sure that her back was fully clean and had once again brushed her teeth and cleand armpits well... due to steam hot water and lovely liquid soap..she felt her body to be so smooth.. she though she is gonna tease rohit more like this..

she got out and put on a new bra and panty.. it had a lace in the bra but wasnt looking like a lace bra... and wrapped the saree.. this time she put the saree below her navel and slowly put on her blouse and with difficutly put on the blouse..as the blouse was newly used..it perfectly cupped the boobs and fully showing her sizes and cleavage..she wrapped the saree.. applied the lipstick and peeped into the hall..she saw aunty busy in her room..

She got out of the house , while closing the door ,shouted to aunty that she is leaving as she got late..she took the blue file with her.. Swathi quickly tiptoed to the supermarket and the jaguar car was waiting for her..she quickly slipped in along with the bag and files and asked the driver to go fast.

Her heart was beating fast .... she was kinda excited..that she got ready for rohit..everyone tried to look at the car.and then some guys tired to lookinto the mirror..they were opening their jaws seeing two beautiful things at once.. the car ..and the lady inside... she was feeling proud ...and thats bcos of rohit she thought... she was excited to meet rohit now..

The car stopped at a residential type area and swathi was confused. Driver told her directions to the office. Swathi entered the house and she could find the name board " Ro- HIT Industries". after she entered she foudn the house to be comepletley like office.. the receptionist was aware of her arrival and she immediately got up and took her to Rohits cabin. Mam pls wait sir is with a supplier he will come in 15 minutes. She was asked for cofee and swathi said yes.

Swathi was looking at the room..it was a residential room which got furnisshed to office requirements..she foudn the room to be quite big..had a big table.. nice sofa ... and all the required for a MDs office.. she waited for him

Rohit came back in 15 min..he was wearing a tie.. he pushed the door and came in

Rohit - Sorry to keep you waiting bhabhi ... (he hugged her gently)

Swathi - Its ok rohit... good to see u so professional ...

Rohit sat in sofa..and swathi was opposite to him . The receptionist walked in with cofee along with office boy.

Rohit - Anamika like i told you this is swathi... my very good friend... she is very dear..and her hubby is one good friend too.. they both will be helping me in business ... Swathi was surprised hearing that

Now get me that papers which i had given you and no more calls and appointmetns for the day tillswathi leaves ..he ordered anamika

Anamika got the papers and she left. Rohit took a remote and pressed it. Swathi could feel the door locked... her heart beat fast...

Rohit stood up and said - Bhabhi pls get up and sit in this seat (he showed the MDs seat)

Swathi- No no rohit .. thats yours.. its your hard earned one..its always urs..dont make my small help so big

Rohit- Bhabhi your are part of my success .. pls for my happiness sit once ok .

Swathi - (stood up and sat there]

Rohit (took few snaps of hers ) oh im so happy bhahbi..

Swathi - Rohit this looks more like a house.. and not office... ofcourse its made to suit to be an office now..

Rohit - Ya bhabhi..this is the house i bought ... our new office will come in bangalore..till then i wanted to use this office.

Swathi - Oh ya..right.... ya makes sense why spend so much money... and its a prime location.... and nice atmoshphere.. Swathi thugth the moment she will enter ... rohit will pounce on her..but he is behaving like a professiona l in office

She gave the papers and Rohit slided them aside on sofa reckelessly (loosening his tie )

bhabhi pls have your cofee . Swathi got up and came and picked her cofee cup

Swathi- What you are throwing such an important papers..? like that?

Rohit- Important ? (laughed) they are just copies of some tender documetns.... i watned to meet you ... so i told mahesh to send them

Swathi understood that rohit had played all this wantedly for her... (she took the pillow on the sofa and threw at him)

Swathi - You duffer.. you have become dangerous man.. now to deal with
Rohtit ( took his tie off and put it aside) - What to do bhabhi you have become an addiction to me...

Swathi was sipping cofee and she showed her tongue ..teasing him... - you are such an idiiot rohit..

Rohit - ya ya .. now give me what i wanted

Swathi - We are in office rohit - shut up.

Rohit checked the remote and came and sat in the sofa of swathi. Swathi sipped the cofee and Rohit kept his lips on hers softly ...

he took the cofee cup in her hand and kept it on the tea table and locked her lips .

Swathi pushed her coffee in her lips inot his mouth and started kissing .both were hungry were each other...the coffee dripped from her mouth and he licked her entire cofee and kisssed..and hugged her... both were hugging each other and enjoying their lips and swathi was caressign rohits hairs as she gave her tongue to him.. he sucked her lips and both kissed till they could nto breath ...

Swathi wiped her lips and this time her kiss dint have shy..and she showed that she enjoyed it..

Swathi- oh rohit u alwasy spoil my lipstick..

Rohit - hmm the lipstick and ur lips are a great combination.... swathi.. btw .. where is my dish..

Swathi - (shy) no way... just this.(she again kissed his lips gently and left his face)..

Rohit- no way bhabhi ..i need to eat my dish... (he llooked in her eyes) i need to open it.. and eat it inch by inch.. take it ... hmmmmmmmmm hug it.... and bite it.... Swathi felt shy as he said..tht.. she got up from the sofa and went to the windows.... and stood with shy...

Rohit saw that and realised that she is inviting him by showin g her back to him.. he slowly got up and moved near her from behind.. oh bhahbi ... he went slowly... swathi closed her eyes ..she knew..she is going to serve him his dish..

Rohit saw the back..her blouse was back zip open .. her blouse and her saree had a gap of more than 10 inches to show her waist line..... it had a layer of curve... which made her look more hot.. he slwly let his hand s touch there.. Swathi moaned.. hmmmmm rohit... He let his hands hold her waist and talk on her ears.. oh bhabhi ..ur my queen .. my lovely queen his breath was killing her inside... with pleasure...

he put his hands circling her waist and she was allowing him... his rough and warm hands felt so good on her soft body.... aaaaaah .......... he kisssed her ears and her hands were caressign his over her waist... hmmmmmmm the pleasure was so good for her

he slwoly licked her ear lobes..... swathi kept on moaning in pleasure...she held his head and made him do that more... his hands were caressing her naked belly and he could feel her nnavel... he hugged her more and his broad chest was on the back ..as he run his lips to her neck and kissed .. aaah what a smooth skin she has Rohit thought as he kissed her every inch every corner and smelled her neck hmmmmmmmmmmm

he pressed her belly and played it like a spongy bread.. he kissed her deep in to neck .. and wathi was encouraging him by lifting her hands and holding his head and making him kiss more and more. as he kissed her neck his finger slowly went to the saree pallu ... and he removed the saree pin there.... Swathi held his fingers not to remove it..he licked them... Swathi remove d her hands..Rohit took the pin out and kept it at the window while he was kissing her neck...

Rohit saw the image of Swathi in the mirror of the window..his eyes became big seeing her round boobs... he took care not to touch them ... as of now. his hands were playing in the ..smoothness of her belly made him tempted and he hugged her tightly now... his pants were on her ass and she could feel how hard Rohit was.. she wanted to push him back...but she dint do this time...

Rohit could not help and he had to touch the ass to feel her close... he knew he was rock solid inside he hugged her and kissed her neck deep. his hands were on her fleshy tummy ... he enjoyed her lovely spongy belly ..his fingers pierced her navel..as he licked herneck ...

Swathi . was almost gasping.. as she felt his tight one in her ass....she had sometimes seen porn and always wished to be rammed..but she never got ... she remembered the way porn gals scream when they get a good one inside..she somehow imagined herself like that and moved her ass more to feel it..she was feeling ashamed of it... but she was not in control...she could feel the hardness ..but wasnt able to cacluate the width and size of it..over the trousers...

meanwhile .. rohit kept his hands on her back blouse and on the zip... Swathi was prepared for what she had come.. Rohit moved a bit far from her ass so that he can unzip her.. he kissed her neck and slowly was unzipping her blouse... as he unzippped her blouse..he was able to see her fair skin and the way its getting unveiled in her black blouse.. aaaaaaah ........... swathi held the window grills tightly ..it was a pain to feel guilty ..but the pleasure of the body was more to her...a thin layer of tears were in her eyes. she dint know if its happiness or tears of sorrow...

Rohit flapped open once the zip was full..he could see her body colour bra straps... rohit was getting stil hot.... he hugged swathi at once from back... his lips kissing her ears.. his chest on her open back and his body touching her ass down..his hands touching her waist .. and mking her more near

Swathi left the windows grill and held rohits head to allow him kiss her more... Thanks bhabhi .. he said as he kissed her neck and slowly going down as he kissed her. Rohit started kissing her every bit of her skin in the back ... he opened her blouse til her shoudlres and kissing every inch of hers from neck to . back .and back to her waist.. almost till her butts... his hands were caressing her from navel to almost her boobs... she was leaking madly down..never she thought she will have orgasms just with foreplay..

Rohit opened his lips and started licking her from waist to her neck over her spine... she was shivering madly and let a moan ..this time it was a scream moan.. aaaaaaaaah Rohit.. you are killing me..

Rohit felt her ass with his chest as he kissed..he thought she would be definitely 38 size...he slowly let his hands go into her blouse from sides and he held her boobs from side.. she moaned and pushed his butts to his chest more.. his face was kissing her back completely..he licked her spine more and more .. and h e dint leave any bit of her skin untouched in the back with his lips..

Man .. Swathi was going mad with such an act... she touched her hands to his hands that were trying to hold her boobs..she dint allow him to hold them .. Rohit was kissing her waist and making kissing sounds... rohit let his face and tongue lick her saree line over her waist... and Swathi let her one hand on his head and giving him encouragement to kiss her like th at more... as she let her one hand.. rohit held her one boobs over her bra... She liked his rough hands.. but she was not williing to give more..she hit his butts and it his face.... she shaked her butt to remove his hands over her blouse...but she dint remove hand over his head...

Rohit knew she is struggling.he squeesed the left boob once and let and went back to her spongy area .. and the neavel.. he pierced his fingers insdie and kissed her again ...in the back nd started moving back from wasit to neck . he moved up .and he saw her image in the mirror of the window..both their eyes met...
Kissing her neck ..he pushed his chest on her back.. and his pants in her ass...

Swathi saw him in his eyes and pleased no.. Rohit hands wetn inside the blouse and hugged her over the boobs to him... his hand both of them lay on her boobs...
Swathi was unable to contorl this pleasure given by him..but she knew she had to break this or else rohit will have h er.. she needed to get out.. but she is giving into him.. oh god pls give me the strength she pleaded..but her pray was half hearted...

She really could feel the hardness of Rohit ..she was surprised that it s so hard from such a long time .. as she was feeling him .. she saw from the mirror that mahesh was parking his bike.. she at once pushed him and showed mahesh is here

Rohit was surprised to see mahesh .. As swathi turned to him. .in fear.he said dont worry ... he hugged her and kissed her lips once.. then let his hand go inside her blouse from front he squeesed them once to his heart... Swathi pushed him ...

Rohit saw her and smiled. and saw her beautiful navel which he was playign with ... he smiled at her.. Swathi pushed him and went inside the washroom...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She took her hand bag and blouse along with her to washroom. Mahesh came to the cabin and enquired about Swathi.. He said she is inside washroom .. he said ht got the file and he is already gave instructions to submit the papers for tender.

Mahesh and Rohit were discussing about some industry contacts.

Swathi set her saree inside.. she saw the marks of rohits hands on her waist that made her so red on her fair skin.she could feel his saliva.. on her back..he is such a romantic person... she thought..how can he hold himself so long ..without getting full into action at once..he is really a strong man ..she thougth.... she is thinking like this with her hubby outside...she felt a bit guilty..but her quotient of guiltiness is coming down day by day..she applied the lipstick back ... she felt tight down .. under her panty..and she pissed and foudn that her juices are fully leaked in panty... she cleaned her pussy and felt the chill of water being cold..she felt so stragne...as the juices have been leaking still...she came back to senses and set herself right..

Swathi opened door and came out.. Smiled at mahesh.. She acted surprised that mahesh is here..

Swathi- How come you are here mahesh..!!!

Mahesh- Nothing there was a new tender that was come up ..i went to his home in
gachibowli but i was told he is here..so i came here... But how did u come here

Rohit- i only msgd her to come here , so that it will be near to her mahesh

Mahesh- Ya its near to our place....

Rohit- I had also told her about our new upcoming office in bangalore... and i asked her tips about interiors..she has good knowledge in it Mahesh

Mahehs- She is mad for interiors rohit..even home you saw na with limited budget she has arranged it well

Rohit - ya ya i saw it... you and aunty unnecessarily had tied her down ...she has good interiors (rohit looked at her and her body) knowledge (he continued)

Swathi- Thank god you are here Mahesh!!! i don't need to hire an auto..they are fleecing.. while i came... (she was easily lying now)

Rohit - Ya it's my fault from now on whenever u need to come ill send you my car ...bhabhi..

Swathi- Its ok Rohit ..its just one time na... i am anyways not a frequent visitor here. na..

Rohit - We should use her interiors skills mahesh .. think about it..

Mahesh - I have no issues with that rohit..but u know mom na.. she says she has to take care of the kid etc..

Rohit - ya .. she should..but she should also fulfil her desires na... no doubt she is a mom..but she has her own wants and desires..which i think she can fulfill.

Swathi was feeling so good.. as Rohit was talking like a true gentleman..she always wanted the urge to prove her skills which she gathered during her Masters...but somehow.. after kid..she shelved the ideas..

Mahesh- see rohit.. now its almost impossible ..as she has to take care of the kid and mom also.. she cant afford to work 8 hours..

Rohit - Ya thats true.. the kid till becomes 5 years old has to be under parents care.... Swathi knew he had a point in that..as she is truly enjoying her motherhood with chotu...

Mahesh- ya .. rohit

Rohit- But I'm sure ill do something to make Swathi bhabhi happy and fulfil all her wants ..bhabhi ..will u cooperate with me..?

Swathi loooked at him... he had two meanings.. in that..and she wanted both of them to be fulfilled..

Swathi - Sure rohit why not... you are our wellwisher.. you are helping us so much

Rohit - Well im really happy that we are togehter now.. mahesh ... its like dream goign to be true for me now

Mahesh- You are already living your dream rohit..

Rohit - Ya i just got some .... more... (he looked at swathi ..she understood... )

Mahesh gave some more papers and Rohit gave him one more envelope.. Mahesh opened it and found a 1 lac cheque in it...

Mahesh- What is this for rohit ? our agreement was 50k per month ..and you already gave me of this month

Rohit - Oh thats for you to settle your bike and tv loans mahesh.... you need to reduce your EMIs and focus on work

Mahesh - But how can i take it rohit ? you are already paying me for what im doing na

Rohit - Mahesh , i need to take care of my people and see that they focus on work more ..you remember that tender documetns you bought just now ... i missed it ... to figure out.. you did that .. and you should keep doing that ..
I want you to work on this tender document and prepare all these documetns for me... i want you to put that extra efforts.. and remove all your loans soon...
Also you need to meet the government office rangarajan... ill give his contact to you ..and meet him whenver he wants... he is very cruel on timings....

Mahesh - Oh sure rohit , (he was so happy that he wil be able to prepare the documentation...which in his office would be only given if he is a general manager..level... he was determined to work on it instantly and put all his extra time onthat...and in reward he is already in his hands) ill .. certaintly start working on it

Rohit - Thats nice.. believe me.. and trust her.. give her some part of the work which you can...(pointing out to Swathi) .

Mahesh- I will but ..we need to work together..as there is not extra laptop at home.. when we are back to our bedroom ..we will both work ...Swathi was feeling so happy inside..that her real value is coming out
Rohit - Ok guys ..shall we all go for a movie tomorrow..

Mahesh - its possible only for me at 7 ..ya we can book a 8 pm show.. and chotu will stay with mom ..what swathi ?

Swathi- Im fine..except the fact that last 5 times you have never sticked to your plan about a movie..

Rohit ( laughed out loud) - dont worry swathi bhabhi .. he will be on time and he will bring you to the movie hall..illl send my car at 7 30 pm to your house

Swathi - hope so ... what mahesh ... will you be a politiican or gentleman??

Mahesh (Confused... about politiciian.. thought they wont stick to their words realised) - Gentleman

Rohit - I love your way of teasing him bhabhi.. (he said smiling)

Mahesh - Ok then we need to work on this.... ill try to give everything in 10 days to you rohit (picking up tender docs)

Rohit - Sure... bye guys.. even i have to go for a meeting and thanks for giving me that bhabhi (he told her looking into her eyes)

Swathi - thats my pleasure too rohit..(she then realised her mistake of letting her thoughts) Mahesh was thinking about the documents she bought.

Mahesh and swathi had a conversation ... and mahesh is happy aobut that one lac..he asked swathi to deposit in the bank drop box while he will wait .. he said our EMI of 8k will be less from this month now.. you only repay the amounts online..if you can ..Swathi felt tht mahesh had started taking rohits words seriously and giving him work to deal with..she was happy inside and thanked rohit inside....She msgd him...as he was driving....

Swathi- Thanks Rohit...you are a perfect gentleman.

Rohit - well no thanks between us...btw .. i thought i was romantic...

Swathi- That you are ... you are such a bad boy...you made all my body wet ..chiii

Rohit - Where all it was wet ???

Swathi - (She realised that her words are being taken for wetness down.. )- shut up ...

Rohit - Tell me na..where was you wet

Swathi - On my back ..bcos all of your tongue...

Rohit - Oh that wetness..... i thougth somewhere else...

Swathi - (yes im wet there too .idiiot she thought)... your a mad man..

Rohit - Bhabhi .. i wanted your dishes daily bhabhi....

Swathi - Shut up rohit... what you saying.... we already did too much of what we shoudl not do..

Rohit - I know but im feeling so hungry with every dish served...(swathi h ad the same feeling too but she dint say anything)

Swathi - By the way how was the dish today (she is surprised of herself why did she send that msg)

Rohit - Each of your dish will take hours to eat and enjoy bhabhi ..

Swathi - I know i have already seen that... we spend 2 hours today

Rohit - Ya ... so i dont know for full meals how much time would i take care..

Swathi - Wake up from your dreams.... rohit... you wont get anythin gof that sort.... I cant take it.. ok ..(she remembered and thought his size to be a huge one... bcos mahesh had touched her so manytimes being tight but she never felt so tight and hard...)

Rohit - What you cant take it? bhabhi.... its so nice na

Swathi - Its so nice..but im a housewife of mahesh and we shoudl stop everything here ..no doubt its so nice..but we should not..

Rohit - Bhabhi .. only a idiot will stop .. if he is enjoying someting.. moreover we are not having drugs are something..... right?

Swathi - With you around ..i feel like that im being drugged... the way you make it for me..

Rohit - Bhabi wish you had wear a black bra .. it would have been so romantic.. you know.. the fair skin and the black bra.. aaah

Swathi - Shut up . i knew it.. you will say that.. thats y i dint put it..as i had a black laced bra... and it transparent..

Rohit - You are such a cruel lady ... go i wont talk to u ...

Swathi - What to do ..if u see you wont stop without havign them isn't it...

Rohit - Them ? what them?

Swathi- Acha thanks for the cheque today .. rohit...

Rohit- Dont change the topic.. now..

Swathi- really mahesh is so happy that hsi burden will come down a bit

Rohit - Ya bhabhi ...ill make sure we will enjoy this life..and ill make sure mahesh is busy and happy

Swathi- Thanks rohit..you have come like an angel in our life

Rohit - No bhabhi you are my queen...i need my queen to get everyting in life.. her life..her desires... be it ... general or sexual...

Swathi - Shut up rohit..you are too bad a guy.. u were preessing me everywhere today....(she was not out of that strong thing in her ass she felt)

Rohit - thats not my mistake..you only hit your round ones on my face today.... (remembering her ass hit on his face when he put hands on her boobs)

Swathi - what to do you ..were taking extra liberties..

Rohit - with whom else can i take?

Swathi remained silent and felt happy..but dint reply..

Rohit - Bhahbi my lvoely bhabhi.. ur so delicious... in urlips. ur so aromatic in ur armpits..and ur back is so smooth.....

Swathi - shut up .... rohit...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rohit - bhabhi your belly is like a spongy cake.. i wanted to eat all of it.. you know its so flesh and lovley ...soft

Swathi remember that her belly has been in control after pregnance..her yoga has helped her... but she realised that rohit is asking for his next dish

Swathi - Shut up... i just did this bcos i lost it to yday that aunty will ask herself to go

Rohit - Hmmm that was my wit...you see

Swathi - Rohit... you are a villain...

Rohit - What if we get a chance tomorrow... will i get the chance to eat it...

Swathi- Eat what? (she was thinking... what is he upto now... this guys apetite is so high... )

Rohit- your navel...

Swathi- Shut up you ...ill killl you now... .. you are now going out of control...

Rohit- i am already geting killed here.. u know.. the pants are so tight..

Swathi- Chi .. illl kill you rohit.... dont embarass me ok...

Rohit - Pls tell me na.. what if i get a chance to eat it...

Swathi - No more.... rohit.. pls .. i wont even come for the movie if u think so

Rohit- Pls bhabhi...

Swathi was feeling so happy being pleaded so much...

Swathi - what is there in that to eat?

Rohit - Give me a chance to eat it ... and then you will see

Swathi - No no... and how will you even think of eating it? we will be in movie hall and mahesh will be with me

Rohit- Im not saying ill do it tomorrow... may be if i get a chance?

Swathi - No rohit .. pls ... dont embarass me now..

Meanwhile as mahesh got a message .. he gave mobile to swathi to check... she checked and it was msg from rohit..boooking the same box where he had kissed her entire lips... he had booked 10 tickets... again..
she told the same thing to him that its tickets booking for tomorrows movie...but it shows 10 tickets..

They reached home..and mahesh called rohit to check tht by mistake he booked 10 tickets.. mahesh had been informed that its fine.. he wanted to see the movie only with them peacefully..very rarely they get chances to see movies..let them see peacefully..he asked about tender thing...mahesh said he is working.. and he had called rangarajan..and he said h e will meet him tomorrow...

Mahesh told Swathi that rohit had booked tickets wantedly only..as he wanted no one else in box.. even i think its a good idea.... no one to bother..us.. you finish dinner and sleep..ill work on the tender documetns.. Swathi asked him lovingly to work in bedroom so that she can have fun ....

Swathi was feeling so hot..and she was feeling to be fucked ... she wanted Mahesh badly in her...they both finished dinner and chotu was sleeping with aunty...she got fresh and came in nighty and hugged mahesh...

Mahesh felt disturbed ....hmm pls ..let me work.... she was feelign so hot.. she wanted do something..as he was working..she got hot.. she went down her knees.. and held his shorts and inserted her finger in his shorts.. i want this mahesh ...
Mahesh .. twisted in pleasure.. hey what you doing.. you seem to be fully charged up...Swathi pulled his shorts down and kissed his cock over the undie..mahesh never saw her so hungry..he always knew she always wanted sex daily but his office makes him weak ...

You got ur reward na.. now give me mine.... she said..slwly kissing his undie... Swathi its not good to do that.... chi.. he said... but he was tight inside.. she pulled his underwear down and locked her lips on his cock and kissed it.. he pushed her.. pls dont do it.. its not good...Mahesh always suppressed her... but somehow she was so hot..that she dint listen and licked his cock .... only one hand of hers occupied its length and she kissed.. mahesh moaned..she started licking and suckign it...... Mahesh was hot and he allowed her do it..and he could not hold on the pleasure swathi left his cock to set her hairs.. she was giving hand job as she set right herself to sit and eat it.. mhaesh was feleling so pleasured by her act.. and leaked his juice...isntantly.. Swathi dint expect that so fast... she wanted more .. she tried to get the cum..but it fell down .. she just licked his remaiing juice ....

Mahesh got up cleaned and came back with a whisky peg and sat on the bed with table mate to work on..Swathi was feeling rejected... she started seeing her facebook and scolding mahesh inside her.... she touched her nighty..she dint wear anyting inside.. t hinking mahesh wil take it.her juices have been flowing from afternoon bcos of rohit..she wanted somethign deeply inside....

Swathi messaged to rohit for the first time ."hi' .she was feeling high ....and wanting her desires... she remembered rohits words..that her desires have to be fulfilled..she looked at mahesh..she threw pillow at him... Mahesh looked at her..and he knew ..he has disappointed her..but it was her fault he thought that she tempted him so much...

She removed the top of her sleeveless nightie and threw it aside..she felt rohit as if was smelling her..she remembered his licking , his tounge playing hmmm his rough haands.. and his long sttand in her ass....juices continued flowing more..she thought rohit .. and his hands... she was feeling wanting to be rammed like a dog...but she know.. its vane..

Rohit- Surprise!!!! you made my night ..bhabhi ...

Swathi - Oh thanks..had your dinner dear..

Rohit felt her msg had love..this time- Hmm yes honey just now was on bed... and saw ur msg...

Swathi - Ok you are such a bad guy.. Mahesh as usually is a workaholic..and you gave him more work..

Rohit sent her pic sitting on bed.. it looked so super rich room for her...

Swathi - Wow sir... lovely room...but it needs one more t hing to be complete...

Rohit - What is that?

Swathi- Your wife....

Rohit - Ya when i get someone like you definitiely i will marry

Swathi - Swathi is only one and one.. you cant get another ...she teased him

Rohit - No problem..then swathi will complete my bedroom

Swathi - Shut up you idiot...

Rohit- Send his pic with tongue out...

She replied back with her tounge out pic .. to him.... She was careful that she put a headset so that msgs notificiations dont come..she put a movie on ..so that she can put that incase required..as mahesh is around..

Rohit - thts tasty tougne of my lovely bhabhi ... and my bhbhi is weaing sleevelss nightie

Swathi sent a smily

Rohit .- send me your armpits pic na bhabhi

Swathi - chi.... you like all the weird places.. armpit... navel...

Rohit - Tell me did u like it .. or not when i did it... in armpits..such a clean armpits..you have bhabhi

Swathi- Actually i really liked it rohit...your tongue is magical...

Rohit- yours too is .. i really feel sometiems mahesh .. is so lucky

Swathi - He is a useless fellow (her anguish came out)

Rohit - (never expected her to say mahesh) - comeon my lovely bhabhi is angry ?

Swathi- Nothing . you tell hows ur day

Rohit - It was so good bhabhi ...you gave me your lovely view of back na... wish it was black bra

Swathi - Shut up ....

Rohit - Bhabhi . pic of urs with armpits... a pls

Swath was hot ...s he conceded to his request.. as if setting her hairs she lifted her armpits and clicked and send on whats app oth him

Rohit- ah bhabhi .. how lvoely u r in white nightly .. if iw as th ere i woudl hav epounched on you.. idiot mahesh where is he...

Swathi - He is working here... but will not be able to see us..

Rohit - Bhahbi im licking ur armpits here...

Swathi - I am feeling the wetness here rohit...

Rohit - Bhabhi send me the dish of tomorrow na

Swathi-??? what

Rohit - Ya your navels.. and spongy belly

Swathi - Chi idiot... how can i with nightie on ? ( instead of getting offended..she is encouraging him with more words she thought)

Rohit - Bhabhi pls na...

Swathi - Sent a pic of transparent saree , where her navel is visible.) Happpy now?

Rohit - Lovely bhabhi ..ya ..but its not fresh..i saw this already in your FB

Swathi - you saw it already ... villain..

Rohit - ALl your pics are in my phone bhbhi .. your fb pics

Swathi - My god you are dangerous..what do you do with them

Rohit- I kiss them everynight...

Swathi- My god..you are pschyo...... i have to be far from you ...(her body was fully heated..her thighs were rubbing each other0

Rohit- Bhahbi... what to do .... you can stop me in person..but i can kiss your pics in whole... everyehre .. ur lips.. ur heart.... your navel.. ur waist ur thighs..and ur lovely paradise...

Swathi - (was high as he was teling her and his msg of paradies..made her weak..she leaked madly at once....she felt relieved as her juices flowed..which have been struggling from afternoon to come out..) she said 5 mins and left...
Swathi went inside bathroom and cleaned herself....she was happy that she felt happy that she had an orgy.. it relaxed her..she cleaned and since there was no panty ..the nightie had got dirty..she removed..she put on a night pant and shirt and came back..

Mahehs looked at her..and questioned why changed.... What to do .that silky nightie was to tempt you ..and you are out..already (she sarcaastically told him) he thougt better to be keep quiet

She messaged rohit .. that she went for changing dress

Rohit - You just got fresh ..why did you change again?

Swathi - Nothing .. .. shall we sleep now...

Rohit - Ya pls come we will

Swathi - Shut up.....

Rohit- SLeep but my navel pic

Swathi - She took the pic with oepning the top a lil up and send it to him...

Rohit - Thanks bhabhi ..and the pink panty is so nice..

Swathi - She looked at the pic... she was an idiot she thought... her panty was lil out .. . as she took and also the perfect view of panty lining and her triangle view was evident

Pls delete it rohit

Rohit - Hmmm you think me to be idiot .. no way

Swathi - Pls rohit.. pls my good boy na

Rohit - no ways..bhabhi your secret is safe with me ok

Swathi- Chi bad boy.. ok good night.. now.

Swathi slept happily after she leaked fully.... she slept sound... Rohit ..kissed her panty in the pic.... i need to get to this... for the first time he tought seeing that pic..that his dream is gonna come true fully now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Next day as Mahesh was leaving to office he asked Swathi to be ready by 6 , so that he will come and pick up Swathi for the movie...Swathi was excited and asked him to be surely to come. Swathi spent time with nirmala aunty to temple and some shopping...they were happy to hear that EMIs are coming down.. Nirmala aunty was all praises for Rohit and she scolded Aman for making her son tensed always

Swathi says ya... aunty ..but still Aman is best in the industry that's why Mahesh is working so hard ..he is almost 5 times of what Rohit is.. Nirmala aunty .. was happy with that information. She told that Rohit is taking Mahesh and her for movie.. she said fine..ill take care of chotu.

By the time they are back from shopping Chotu was there ... Swathi fed him and made him sleep with aunty. She went to bathroom she took lot of time to get herself cleaned.. she was thinking it might be waste today to get ready so much as Mahesh would be there and no fun will be for her or Rohit... but she wanted to tease Rohit. she cleaned her body her navel ..which Rohit wanted ....

She put a bare back blouse and put the saree down her navel.... she covered it well so that aunty cannot see it... Mahesh came around 6 30 pm .. after 5 mins.. the Jaguar car driver knocked the door and told mahesh that car is waiting for them to pick... Mahesh said they are coming...
Mahesh felt so nice to be taken care by Rohit . he was all praises about his friendship to Swathi...Swathi was happy too ...that Mahesh had come on time.. she felt sorry for Rohit as he won't get his dish..she also felt sorry for herself some fun..Mahesh is not giving her all she wants... its bee more than a month something entered her body ... she was burning with desires

Mahesh got ready and appreciated Swathi for her dressing ... she smiled back .. Mahesh was thinking to take her shopping..but he has already exhausted all the money given by Rohit..of course it reduced his burdens..Swathi can wait he thought... Aman had called Mahesh when they were in car.. Mahesh spoke to him and cut the call... Swathi looked at him.. Mahesh informed that nothing to worry..the office anniversary celebrations... are next week i have to take care of them now....he sighed...

Mahesh said it would have been good to stay back home and work on that tender..but Rohit seem to be tired and wanted some relaxtion... Swathi said..you also need it...

They both reached the mall and Rohit was there waiting for them ..he was in denim jeans and white t shirt ..a girl was staring at him in the mall..as they walked.. Swathi looked and winked at him..He sent her a msg..she is looking gorgeous... as they were walking.. Swathi smiled and showed her tongue teasing him..

Mahesh was busy in a call which he has received from HR and admin dept to discuss on budget as aman sir had called... Rohit said he has 15 mins for call before movie. Mahesh went aside.. Rohit signalled to Mahesh that he and Swathi will have a round in the mall next floor..Mahesh nodded in yes

Rohit started walking and talking to mahesh..

Rohit - So how was u r night yday...

Swathi - Its nothing great to tell

Rohit- For me it was ..saying he showed her navel pic with panty pic..

Swathi - (she immediately tried to snatch his phone..but Rohit was quick enough to take it back) delete it na pls

Rohit - No way.. and where is my dish(they were walking as they saw dresses...)

Swathi - Only if u delete it..

Rohit - ha ha ..then illkiss this only (he opened hte pic and kiissed the phone)

Swthi - Chi.. you dumbo..she tried to hit him
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rohit{almost hugged her holding her wasit and held her like his darling.both of them laughed)
oh bhabhi mylovelybhabhi [he caressed her waist and smiled... she was having a look on mahesh]

Swathi - hmmm Rohit.. you are quite addictive..

Rohit - Bhabhi some snacks before movie? [he looked at her lips ]

Swati - Here? where wil u have (shes realised instead of stopping him she has encouraged )

Rohit- lets go into that "Ghost house" spoof them game.

Swathi - Chi... you are a bad boy..Mahesh is here

Rohit asked for 2 tickets and bought them..he will call when he comes come bhabhi he said.. Swathi went like a magnet following him. Mahesh was on phone as they both entered the Ghost house

As soon as they entered.. Rohit hug her and took her to one of the corner..there were sounds of ghost effects and completely everything was dark.. Rohit pushed her and spoke on her face..oh wow.. this is so good... playing with a lovely ghost here..she hugged him tight .... and he hugged ehr back and both liplocked ... Rohit took extra advantage and pushed his crotch into her saree and held her butts... Swathi could not to do anything but for just to allow him. His lips wer sucking hers
madly

Swathi was restless feeling the size of the Rohit in her thighs.. she was feeling so hot and giving him all the kiss and tongue she has... she held him close to her ..allowing him to hold her beautiful round butts into his hands.. Due to the ghost sound effects..she was feeling more scared and hugged him fully and allowing him to kiss her...

Rohit held her butts and was instantly hard feeling his darling.... and he rubbed it to her belly a bit and kissing her lips and sucking them ... one hand slowly caressing the waist...

But some more people had come..so rohit had to stop kissing..it was dark and he thoughts its better to get out.. both of them realised that... and they got out of the ghost house.. Mahesh was waiting for them..As mahesh saw.. Rohits hands were in the waist of Mahesh... Rohit realised that and said..

Rohit - Bhabhi you should not get scared so much..(Swathi too realised Rohit words seeing Mahesh) . She quickly went and hugged Mahesh.. Mahesh smiled that Swathi got scared. And that's y she was hugging Rohit... ha ha ..good that at least you scare for someone..Mahesh joked..

Swathi looked at Mahesh and Rohit mocking them with fake anger..she's acted well to cover their act. Swathi told Mahesh that she won't come but Rohit dragged her... Mahesh said it was fine..and they were getting late for the movie..

As they started walking...Swathi wanted to tease Rohit..she took steps slwoly and moved behind to mahesh... exposeed her navel to Rohit and was walking behind Mahesh... Rohit was dumbstruck seeing her teasing.. and felt like to grab her then and there and do something on that...

Swathi was sure Rohit cannot do anything there as Mahesh was around..as they
reached the entrance ,...Rohit found that Swathi is enjoying his stint with her and felt happy..he thought he should make her more happy and give that what she is eligible for...

But will Rohit get what he wanted .... Rohit is such a man ..that he will get it..but how...Swathi was thinking ..as she sat beside Mahesh..he was in the middle of Rohit and Swathi..since all the ten seats were there... and being recliners... they sat comfortably.. the movie dint start yet..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I really don't know how you keep coming up with such detailed, sexy, titillating updates!! Thanks again.

From my point of view, the story is already building to a situation where Mahesh will be very busy, allowing Rohit and Swathi to enjoy themselves. Plenty of opportunities for further seduction scenarios as we get there. Once we get there, it will be essentially over for me. Swathi will play the triple role of wife, lover and business associate, Mahesh happy with his successes at work and Rohit's undying help for both of them as he enjoys his conquest.

As I mentioned before, it was Mahesh's hardwork that allowed Swathi to save money that she "invested" in Rohit who used Mahesh's ideas to become successful. As a wife Swathi's motives are questionable, her desire for prosperity and sexual satisfaction has become stronger than her loyalty to her hard working husband.

I say, it is time to bring in these other characters, giving Mahesh an opportunity to be recognized for his hard work and ideas (you know how I always feel about the cheated husbands because Rohit has clearly cheated his good and loyal friend), for another female character to take an interest in Mahesh and force Swathi to decide her next steps.... to go with Rohit and his "ill gotten" luxuries and bedroom abilities or repent and stay with Mahesh building a better business together (she has a Masters). I think Mahesh's bedroom abilities are just being affected by his workload.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:harithick
Hi readers.. tell me if you want me to bring Aman and latha slowly into romance world of rohit and swathi ...based on your feedback ..ill plan to include them .else ...i can continue with these roles... and try to make it more fun..

udhayar2
ya bring them both but pls don't make it quick pls more teasing seduces kissing lots more romance pls while Mahesh with and are u going to do Amin and swetha seduces update
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rohit and Mahesh were talking and they got served with the combo offers Rohit had chosen.. Rohit was discussing with Mahesh about Aman....Mahesh informed him that aman and his wife Latha are fully in business...they are planning for more branches..Latha is in Singapore... right now..and making her bigger plans..but he doesn't knew much ...of their plans... Rohit was thinking as he got this information..

Swathi was hearing them out... Mahesh said..that Aman plans to bring his clients to the office anniversary celebrations and is planning out for a mega event in city outskirt resorts for 2- 3 days.. and it would be in the best resorts..Swathi was so longing to be on a trip..but she knew its not possible for her... Mahesh informed

Rohit that he is going to be busy in the office next week with financial help for the HR & Admin...Rohit asked him to get the guests list if possible..Swathi was appreciating Rohit's way of getting information easily... without much pain. Which someone had worked so hard to get..She thought he was cunning sometimes..but that's what is earning him money she thought..on other hand . her hubby is just becoming a source of information and getting paid for.

Swahti looked at Rohit and showed him her tongue..and teased him that he is not going to ger her navel.. Rohit smiled..he thought it was her time..to tease ... he showed her tongue.. and both showed their lips like kiss.

Mahesh got a call from Mr. Rangarajan ...he attended the call.. as movie dint start yet..and they were only there.. Mr. rangarajan wanted to meet Mahesh for dinner

Mahesh tried to excuse..but he knew Rohit had already warned him for timelines with him... Swathi realised that it’s something Rohit plan and looked at him. He was hiding his smile. Her eyes became big ..Rohit could not control... This guy... is a seriously dangerous man.. She thought.. He can go to any extent for her..She thought…

Rohit asked Mahesh as if he dint knew whos it … Mahesh whispered Rangarajan… Rohit kept quiet.. and allowed Mahesh to talk.. Mahesh cut the call and heaved a heavy sigh…. He wants to meet me now… for discussing Rohit…

Rohit said…lets cancel the movie and you can go …. And he will drop Swathi bhabhi.. Mahesh said no no.. I have asked to come in the same mall..so ill wrap up with him in an hour and I can join you in interval… Swathi said pls postpone it na… Mahesh too was disappointed..but he had an agreement with Rohit to complete the work.. he excused Swathi and got up to leave

Swathi was half happy and half disappointed..she knew Rohit is going to get his dish as he has desired…infact it was her desire too. Rohit stood along with Mahesh, the movie started.. Rohit went outside with Mahesh, gave him 20k and asked him to entertain Rangarajan and get what would he charge to get us the tender amounts before hand, tell him we are ready whatever he says.. and this amount of 20k is just for his drinks … Mahesh smiled at Rohit.. so this is the way you need to lure people he thought..

Rohit went inside and it was them only in the box, he bolted the door close and

Swathi was watching out for Rohit…

Swathi – Is everything fine… Rohit (her eyes were filled like a deer that is gonna be eaten by a lion)

Rohit – Ya more than fine…

Swathi got up and started hitting Rohit jovially ..You villain .. you planned this isn’t ?

Rohit – Not really bhabhi … but I had informed Mr. Rangarajan to meet today if possible.. fortunately for me he called late in the evening.. as its Thursday only …he thought Mahesh must be still at office..

Swathi looked at him standing.. Rohit was looking at her as he sat in the recliner..He saw her fancy saree and he slowly blew air on her waist , which was enough to ignite burning Swathi… He signalled her to sit ..as she was about to sit.. he showed his lap… Swathi grew red with shy ..she dint move from her position..

Rohit was feeling so hard already he held her hands and slowly made her to his
side and made her sit in his lap… Swathi descended to his desire and hers too..
Rohit – Bhabhi .. I really love you …. (he said on her lips..she was feeling delighted..but dint reply just closed her eyes.. she knew Rohit had certainly love for her)

He circled his hand around her waist and pulled her near her ..Rohit was in no hurry like in the Ghost house.. he was enjoying the closed eyes of swathi face and caressing her back… she was enjoying this attention she was getting… she was feeling mad feeling his warm breath on her lips . .and so was hers .. Rohit opened his lips and blew air on her lips.. Swathi shivered and opened her lips gasping for breath..

Rohit introduced his tongue as she opened her lips both their tongues started playing… and wanting each others tongue in their lips.. they were kissing and making sounds of kiss… Rohit hands were making magic of her body ..she completely surrendered and she was lying in his lap and holding his hairs with her fingers and sucking his lips… he was sucking her lips like as if he is having amrit from the flowers … his hands were everywhere behind her body .. hips.. butts ..back ..side thighs.. she was giving all that to him.. and she was getting it back …
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rohit made more gap between his thighs as he started feeling her heavy now..and in that process her ass completely was on his hard on.. Her butts were across to his pants..so her butts felt the hardness but not in between the butts. Rohit pushed his pants more into her .. but she was feeling so hot inside .. and her panty was wet … he dint leave any saliva tht was oozing out of her.. he sucked her lips to his heart….

His hands went to the saree pin.. he pushed her to his body .. And dint allow her hands to come over there.. he was quick enuf to remove the pin of her saree..Swathi was not that worried as its not her first time. She broke the kiss and looked at Rohit… her fingers were pulling his hairs behind and she spoke on his lips… you really how to kiss a woman … her boobs over the blouse were feeling heavy to her… Bhabhi wheres my dish … Swathi took his hands and put on her navel feeling his rough hands over her soft belly … she moaned..and closed his eyes..

Rohit found that position to be so awkward to kiss her belly..as he could reach her blouse but not her navel..he kissed her cleavage .. and immediately Swathi stood wrapping her saree..She looked at Rohit as if it’s a border area and not to be touched….

As she stood Rohit again pulled her pallu down..and she was standing wrapping her hand over her blouse. Exposing fully her waist to him.. Rohit put his hand on her waist and slowly pulled her saree a bit down exposing her navel fully to him… Swathi was fully excited… she never thought hot breath on her navel make her so hot..she is leaking down … between her thighs..as she felt his breath over her waist.

Rohit pulled her near to him and rubbed his face to her waist..his light beard made her twist ..she dint remove her hands over her blouse. She was turning and twisting.. my god Rohit is having his time. He rubbed his entire face to her waist and Swathi was so hot everywhere her lips down were leaking and her upper lips were biting her lower lips with teeth…

Rohit held her waist and slowly blew air on her navel… she felt that and her grip on the blouse was loosening… Rohit saw that the navel is so clean and neat .. no fraction of haris.. it was so soft.. it had a light fat content around… but that was after pregnancy. But still that made look more fleshy and smooth.. he was hungry and put his lips on her navel slowly.. so did swathi her hands on his head moaning… her boobs In the blouse were felt so heavy by her..

Rohit held her tightly almost circling his hands round her and his lips were kissing her navel deep.. some how she started feeling so hot ..she thought it was the center of romance….her nerves were pulling upwards and downwards as Rohit kissed her navel … She was enjoying it and held his face more tight to her navel…

Rohit slid his hands on her butts as she pressed him ..she knew he had already put his hands there… Rohit was trying to cup her butts..they were too big for that.. he felt her butts and slowly opened his lips and let the tongue slip in .. to her navel.. she moaned in pleasure and let his head go and lifted her hands fully into her hairs and turned her face to the side feeling his tongue…

She had an orgasm and crossed her legs across a bit to feel the pleasure of juices leaking out of her.. his tongue was playing in and out and licking her navel lining and the waist.. lining on the saree.she was almost mad with him and lifted her hands like she hands up..shes surrendering herself to Rohit..

Rohits hands were palying on her butts and this time he could feel her ass crack.. Swathi hit her waist to his face as if not to do.. but Rohit was enjoying her navel and was least bothered..

One hands lowly was caressing her wasit other hand on her butts and his face busy in licking the navel. Swathi was moaning..and Rohit knew she was weak.slwoly he guided his left hand to navel.. from waist.. . he was going up with the hand.. he was kissing her navel and slowly his hands went upward direction and this time he cupped her left boob.. Swathi held his hand not to do … but this time her hands dint have the same force to take her saree back.. his lips were kssing and enjoying her navel…

Rohits one hand on her butt other hand on her boob his lips on her navel..she was getting addicted to him…. Rohit slowly left the cup and slowly squeezed her left boob..it was so soft like a riped mango…. He was so happy that he could reach there… his licking increased .. her leaking increased tooo..

The movie was playing like an idiot.. they dint even care if its interval or lights came out..as they were in box upside and no one could get to see what they were up to …

Rohit slowly left her right butt too and guided the other hand too her right boob.. she was holding his hands but she knew he had gained the control on them..she moaned and told him.. leave them villain….
Rohit compeletely occupied her wiast and his rough hands were squeezing her boobs madly now.. like as if he is trying to get juice out of a riped mangoes to suck the juice out of them… They were so fleshy , and juicy .. she was moaning… she was helplessly asking him to leave those to mercy… but she dint mean it really…Meanwhile Mahesh was in 4th peg already .. and rangarajan was a good company for him

Rohit tried to remove the hooks but swathi held his hand tightly.. Not allowing him..somewhere beneath she had her values… she held his hands tightly ..Rohit continued her navel exploration and his hands dint leaving the squeeze…
The lights came out as the movie ended… Rohit was disappointed and he looked at her..She was looking at him surprisingly that he still wasn’t satisfied..she slapped him lovingly and set her saree right

The theatre office boy knocked the door ..Rohit opened it.. He was surprised only to see both of them and he looked at swathi… swathi was dying with shame.. she got out quickly looking at him…

Rohit called Mahesh and checked with him.. he said he is with mr rangarajan and he will be in cellar to pick Swathi..Swathi went to Mahesh after they saw rangarajan left… Mahesh hugged Rohit and said deal is done .. he wants 15 lacs… Rohit said .. good job…. Mahesh .. now that tender will be ours.. and Aman will not like this ….be prepared… you be prepared and give him suggestions..which he wont accept ..you will be safe after the result…

Swathi wanted to pounce on Rohit and eat him he was such a villain ..she thought..but somehow that only she liked in him.. he exactly knew where to press the button..so does he know her body too.. her boobs …. She was feeling heavy ..so heavy…

They departed ways.. and Mahesh and swathi went back in jaguar..she took Mahesh hands and put on her blouse inside the saree.. Mahesh was squeeising them madly … he was surprised with bold act of swathi .but he was drunk..
They rushed into the bedroom ..swathi ripped herslfe and tried to put her tits into his lips.. Mahesh was not intereste..he just squeeed them and sucked them for a while…she put his navel on his face..but he pushed her and occupyied her on bed .he opened her panty and found her so wet..his cock was so slippery and it slipped in easily .. Missiionary fuck was going on … swathi was leaking so much .. and Mahesh was surprised..he thought the movie might had some obsence scenes…. Of romance… Mahesh was out in couple of minutes..but that was atleast a relief for her . that it was feeling so itchy for her down.. if she wont get that too..she might have to take rohits ….. she dint want to do that..she dint want to cheat Mahesh…
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote:sanju4x
Bro let Aman show his power on Swathi.. He too has desire on her. But let Swathi not fall for him but still make him enjoy her to an extent

Quote:udhayar2
woooooo woooooo one by one he eating that great and pls do slow posion ur great in it pls add rohit and Latha also and Mahesh wife Amin and Mahesh were other side waiting for next extra update
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Swathi got up late... she was feeling herself so relaxed..but she was feeling her boobs so heavy ..as if they are filled up with something extra.... she got into household chores and finished off works , sent kid to school and hubby to office..and got fresh fully ...she has been taking extra care these days and feeling a bit dizzy type she fell in her bed room and thinking.... what's happening in her life...

No doubt she is happy these days... and its bcos of rohit she thought... she is feeling happy even bcos mahesh is slowly going on track and clearing his financial problems..he has been working a lot she thought..he is putting lot of efforts for her and family.. is she cheating on him.. Yes definitely she is cheating on him.. she has allowed Rohit so much to occupy her .. everything.. he slowly started with her smell and now almost reaching everywhere.. he is putting his hands on her butts ... his groin touching her .. in her thighs... oh rohit is taking advantage of her??

But if rohit wanted to ditch her and he doesnt need either swathi or mahesh to grow big..he is already made a company with 100+ crores turnover..but he came back .. he infact searched for them ... so he is good person... and he really likes her very much... he must have thought to have me earlier only but may be he is got more balanced now and how to know handle women.. the way he kisses..aaaaaaaah (she was lil wet in her panty when she remembered his encounters with him) ..he is so busy but still taking time for me..so why should nt i... he wants women to pursue their dreams and desires..he gives their space..so isnt he a good person..he ..is.. if she wasnt married to mahesh..it would have been definitely someone like rohit..

Swathi was immersed in thoughts.she wasnt able to arrive at any decision of her being wrong or right.. she slept off... and got up only after chotu came..she was feeling good after that lovely sleep.. nirmala aunty was surprised as she fell asleep ..but she just ignored....

After chotu came she took care off him and both nirmala aunty and chotu were playing... the day went and rohit msgd her couple of kiss pics... but he dint reply back to her after she sent a hi to him

Chotu informed her that there is an event at school tomorrow and both mahesh and swathi have to come. Swathi said .... she will come ... and mahesh dad has to be asked..

Mahesh came late.. and by that time.. Chotu slept... they got to bed after dinner .. Mahesh was working in his laptop..thats become a routine scheme for her in bedroom.. she approached mahesh .and mahesh shrugged off as he was busy..he asked her to sleep.. Swathi knew that would happen.. she informed mahesh that they need to go to school for an event at chotus school...

Mahesh said its impossible for him now..as rohits tender work , amans anniversary works are on him.. he almost requested swathi only to go.. swathi affirmatively answered yes..she slept off.. Rohit dint reply yet to her hi..

Aman called Mahesh and informed him that there is a conference happening on the agro based researches in Singapore and asked him to pay fees for Latha who was in Singapore . Aman informed mahesh too bring him all the works in first hours tomorrow , as post lunch he would not be avialble as he had some pre committed meetings.. Mahesh said yes and also mailed latha for the details....

Mahesh prepared everything and slept off at 1 am in the morning. he rushed in the morning to office without breakfast..Rohit replied to Swathi

Rohit - Hi swathi sorry yday full day jampacked meetings .. could not reply u back

Swathi - oh ok . i thougth u dint want to reply me

Rohit- ya i just want to eat you

Swathi - Shut up ....u dont have anything else.....

Rohit - Ya lot of things to still eat..

Swathi - Shutp ...you villain... i have to call you raavan....

Rohit - ya bhabhi ... u can call me anything... (as he was having breakfast he told her]

Swathi - What you having rohit...

Rohit - Well some stuff here ..came out for breakfast buffet ... in this taj hotel....
having mangoes... they are so ripe .. and tasty

Swathi - Oh . u having outside food.... and that too mangoes? in the morning...

Rohit - Ya what to do ... you wont allow me to have yours

Swathi - blushed.. raavan .. you.. ill kill u ... u had touched them last time also [from then only her boobs are feeling heavy for her]

Rohit - Bhabhi u have really soft heart..hmm felt so good... wish i can get the mangoes some time

Swathi - No way u idiot.. ill kill u .... i have been feeling so heavy on my breath from that day onwards

ROhit- ya i know bhabhi ..they need to be .. nicely treated like mangoes.. squeese first ... till nice and juicy.. and then .need to put the lips on the tip of the mango entrance.. peel the outside opening..and then put ur lips and slwoly suck the juice out ..and eat it... aaaaahmmmmmmmm

Swathi - Chi chi .. you raavan.. im keeping off the phone...

Rohit - Pls bhabhi ... talk na..dint talk to u yday.. im feeling so hot for u

Swathi - Hmmm rohit..i want to talk to ..but chotu is here..and we have to go after lunch to his school..as there is some performane event..

Rohit- oh ok bhabhi ..so tomorrow saturday lets meet and have some dish and fruits

Swathi- Shut up... bye

Swathi was feeling so shy when rohit said mangoes and how he is gonna eat..she smiled to herself...

Rohit msgd..sweet bhabhi take care .. and be beautiful

Swathi msgd back ..thanks sweet...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 5 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply