Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
I just give the hint what Tarun is doing at USA. and where he is staying. I don't have any intention to write Tarun's story. But he Will involve in whore dance near future
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Purva came here before but didn't enter the Alley. First she had come to the garage when Sazid and the gang banged her. Then she came one day ago to buy puris. But now she was entering the prostitute lane. The lane was narrow and made with bricks. Most of the houses were one storey. One after one attached to each other. Total 16 houses were there. 8 on each side. Only one house was there which was two storeys. The wall of the house was painted with government awareness advertisements on sexual diseases, AIDS, benefits and use of condoms etc. Few small posters were on the walls with naked women's pictures and contact numbers. Few labour class men were talking with some women. The women were dressed in very raunchy provocative cheap Indian clothing like very low hip saree with low cut backless or sleeveless blouses or lahenga choli. Most of the women were fat and in their early forties. But few women were younger enough. They were dressed in ankle length leggings and body hugging tops or in knee length skirts and tops.
All the men and women were looking at her.Purva was entering a redlight area for the first time in her life. She had no idea what the place looked like. The path was cleaned but the drainage at both sides of the path was too dirty filled with gray slime. It smelled very dirty. There were used condoms, bottles of alcohol peeking out from the slime. But to her surprise there were chains of led lights hanging up from one building roof to another. At the end of the lane there was a small restaurant cum bar. Few people were there. The women were chewing betel leaves and the men were smoking bidi. To her surprise, a few women were also smoking bidi. Every building was almost attached. There was no gap between them. Only there was a smaller earthen path between the two storeys building and the next building to it.
When Purva entered the alley. She was looking at everything with wander.her heartbeat was gaining speed and her lower abdomen crunched. The pressure of pee and shit returned again. But just then one middle aged woman shouted look who came here. One woman said oh is it the shamelessrandi? Another woman said yes it is. We are prostitute but we have also shame. But look how shameless she is? That woman spit on her face. Thoo.
A young woman said wow she also clad in oil ha ha what a shameless whore. She is not satisfied with showing her naked body to the public. To attract people she rubbed oil all over her body.
One woman said aree chameli look at her face. She might have rubbed cum On her face. Wakk thuu. She was eating betel. She spit red colored saliva on Purva from a Little distance, which landed on her right arm. One man said hey stop you randis.why you humiliating another randi? Come on randi come with me I'll give you many big customers. You will become rich within months. Just remember my 10% commission. He pulled her hand. Then that chameli came forward and pushed the man away. That's why we shouldn't allow this randi in our lane. She Will destroy our business. Chameli grabbed her hair and slapped her on the face. Randi why you came here. Go back. One more woman shouted some names: bindi, lakshmi, nazia. Why are you waiting? Come and beat this shameless randi. She came closer, opened her sandal and started beating her. Two more joined. They spit on her. Purva's 20 rupees note fall on the ground.but then two men and three women gathered to the crowd and tried to stop them. One man said stop please. She is the wife of Mushtaq. Don't beat her. One woman shouted yes don't beat her, otherwise we will be in trouble. They somehow managed to convince them to stop. But till then Purva got 10-12slapped by hand and sandals on her back, ass and face. And in between a few male hands pressed her boobs and pinched her nipples. She felt some rubbing on her pussy slit. The beating stopped for a few seconds. One team was trying to stop the other team who were desperate to beat her. But this whole time chameli was holding her hairs and pulling them in between. One said leave her and let her go. Chameli spit on her face and said yes we will let her go but after giving her a good lesson so that she will not dare to come here again. Now slut start squatting ups and down and holdig your ears. No no hold that clit and squat.
Everyone started counting. One, twoo, three, four….
Chameli: pull it hard and squat.
Holding ears while squatting is normal but squatting by holding your clit and pulling it out is really very difficult. Purva was tolerating this humiliation silently. Though she was panicked but she was feeling a very strange pleasure. When she squated down for sixth time her shit was started to squeezed out. She hurriedly stood and stiffened her but. One woman said look at this bitch, we are prostitute but we fuck our customers inside the four walls and roof,she slapped her ass with sandal.But this dirty whore use to fuck people on open road like a dog, lifting her legs and butt and spreading her fucking hole in front of everyone. She should be treated like a dog slapp.
A very beautiful young woman said don't beat her anymore let her go. One mature fat woman said you can say this Sazida because you are young and beautiful. This randi will not affect your business. But she is problematic to us. She slapped her hard. Hearing the name, Sazida Purva looked at her. But just then chameli pulled her hair. Purva screamed in pain uuu aaa.
Suddenly a very gentle and middle aged man came. He was well dressed. He pushed the crowd away. Snouted stopppp this nonsense. Don't you have any sense? Do you asked her why she came here? Just started beating her blindly. Move move. She came here to me. And remember she came here not to destroy your business. You all will be benifitad for her in future. Now move up. Come Purva come. Please forgive this illiterate prostitutes. I am doctor vivek. Come with me.
He put his hands on her shoulders and cordon her to his dispensary.
So Purva come sit on this chair. I'm extremely sorry for their behavior.
Purva : it's ok doctor I'm habituated with this kind of things now.
Dr. Vivek: ok Purva now sit on that chair.
Purva : ummm actually Doctor…
Dr. Vivek : why are you hesitating. Are you. Feeling shy? Even a decent woman should not be shy in front of a doctor. And here you are a shameless whore. So why are you feeling so shy.
Purva : no doctor. The matter is, the matter is…
Dr. Vivek : oh come on speak out Purva.
Purva : I didn't go to toilet from last night. So..
Dr. Vivek : so.
Purva : so when this people were harassing me Little shit squeezed out due to panic. So.
Dr. Vivek : euuuh.
Purva : I need to go to the toilet.
Dr. Vivek :but here in my chamber there is no toilet. I also use other whores toilet. So go and ask someone to use their toilet. And don't you brought the samples?
Purva : no doctor.
Dr. Vivek : why.
Purva : I don't have any container to held the samples.
Dr. Vivek : oh god.. Don't you find any small bottle or container?
Purva : no Doctor.
Dr. Vivek : Now. Go and ask those whores if they will agree to let you use their toilet and see of you can manage some container.
Purva : ok doctor.
She again went out and started looking around. A few prostitute were gathered at the same place were they had started beating her.She was looking for a soft or sympathies eye. But everyone was looking at her with furious glance. She asked with a Scarry voice to all may I use anybody's toilet. Please it's an urgency. No body replied to her. One said get lost. Thu. Purva got away from there and asked another prostitute standing in front of a door. Sister van I use your toilet? She just spit on her, thoo. She asked two more prostitute, but the result was same. She only get the same treatment. Just thoo (spit).Then Purva saw the young girl named Sazida. She went to her
Purva : sister may I use your toilet?
Sazida : I wish to. But if I let you use my toilet then they will not mercy me.
Purva : oh then where can I go now? I've to give my samples to doctor for testing.
Sazida : wait a minute.
She went in and came back with a empty bottle of alcohol and a big box of condom. She said I've to buy dozens of condoms so I've this box. Now you can go into that gap between and can release your wastes.
Purva :Thank You Sazida. But may I ask you one thing?
Sazida : what?
Purva : who gave you the name Sazida.
Sazida : that's non of your business.
Purva : sorry.
Purva went to the gap and placed the bottle on her puasy and put the box between her legs. She bent a little and started pissing and popping together. Few pee Overflowed the bottle and landed on the ground drenching her wrist.After that she capped the bottle and closed the lid of the box. Suddenly she saw two man coming from inside the gap. She scared and rushed to the doctor.
She was breathing heavily. The doctor then examining another whore then. She waited at the door with the box and the bottle. Few men and whore encircled near there and they were enjoying the shameless urban woman standing naked with her own wastes in hand. They were laughing and calling her names.
: look how shameless she is. She depicted in open public and standing with her own dirty things.
: yah she is not a whore. She is far beyond that.
Whores have atleast some self respect. She has nothing.
One drunk man squeezed his groin and said oye naked dirty bitch come on give me a suck. Looking at the man Purva giggled.
One prostitute said look look even after bitten up she has no shame. She opened her sandal and threw it on Purva.
One said what a dirty girl..thoo.
The doctor came out and again shouted on them and said Purva come inside.
Purva went in. He said stand at the corner. Let me finish checking this woman.
Purva went to a corner and waited for her turn.
After the woman left doctor looked at her and smiled.
Dr. Vicky: Purva who told you to bring too much urie and shit for examining? I just need a tiny amount. You really a crazy woman.
Purva smiled.
Dr: now put them at the corner of the floor and come and sit here. He cobered the chair seat with a news paper and let Purva sit on it.
Dr: brought an empty syringe and a rubber band. He knoted the band on her upper arm and after that applied some methylated spirit on a vain and injected the syringe and pulled a full syringe of blood. He then poured the blood in four separate tubes and sealed the tube and write her name and age on them.
Then the doctor wore a medical gloves and a mask and said You are dirty.
He then came near to her and put the stethoscope on her chest and said breathe deep and long. Purva did as he said. Her boobs were rising ups and down. Dr. Said I must say you have a beautiful figure. The prostitutes are jealous on you and that's why they were..
Purva : I know doctor.
After examining her with the stethoscope Dr. Sat on his chair and asked her
Dr: are you feeling any difficulty or any uneasiness in your body?
Purva : no doctor. Just today I've to hold my pee and shit for a long time. So that's why now feeling some relief.
Dr: ok. I heard you are drinking piss too much.
Purva blushed.
Dr: listen if you are eating pee from the source directly then there is less Chance of bacterial or fungal infection but even there is chance. But don't lay on any slime land like you did yesterday at te milk booth.
Purva : ok doctor. But this pervart Mushtaq and Sazid made me like this and I've started enjoying this things now. I'm now addicted to pee. So please do something so that I can continue my addiction.
Dr: any addiction is harmful to body and mind. As I said you can drink fresh pee but not old. And you can take fresh pee on your body but wash them within four hours.
Purva : only four hour? If I sleep then?
Dr.: you are really a slut.
And eating small cum is fine but if you eat too much then it can be harm your digestive system. Don't walk barefooted.
Purva : I'm not doing this things for a long and will stop everything after returning my home. But let me enjoy myself for few days.
Dr: ok. Then I'm prescribing you some antibiotics and anti fungal medicine. And you have to eat anti warn albendazol tablet. Buy this and eat this after lunch. Buy some lotions and soap I'm prescribing here. But now you've to take some vaccines like hepatitis. Because there is a high risk of hepatitis.
So, now go and eat something and return here.
Purva : oh my god.
Dr: what happened?
Purva : I've lost my money.
Dr: how much?
Purva : 20 rupees. But that's not the fact. Fact is it was my first income as a sex worker.
Dr: where did you lost it.
Purva : the note fall to the ground when the woman was beating me.
Dr: come with me. He pulled her with her hand and went outside.
He shouted:This randi lost her first income as a prostitute at here due to your fighting. Now it is same that a prostitute is loosing her first income due to her sisters. Now find that money and return it to her.
Hearing this every prostitute and some men looked at her.
Chameli said whoever took her money please return that to her. We don't need any unlucky happened to us. Now return her money.
One bery thin drunk man came forward and he returned the money to Purva.
Purva said thank you.
Chameli: uumhh thank you. Thank me. For me you find your money again. We are prostitute and we know the value of first income.
Purva : thank you didi. I'll definitely return the favor to you some day.
Chsmeli:you will return favor? Haha. Dirty whore. She came closer to her. She was smoking bidi. She blew smoke on Purva's face and then hold her entire pussy with her palm and Jark it 3-4 times very hard.
Purva moaned aahhhh.
Chameli: look how shameless she is. She has no fear. Moaning in front of everyone. She then pulled Purva's clit and said look how big it is. Then she suddenly slapped on it.
Aauuch purva screamed.
Chameli : we came here either by force or misguidedly by some bastard. Some came here due to poverty. Only this Sazida came here willingly because her husband is a impotent.
I heard you have a family. You are very rich.. Your husband is well established and he is strong enough. You have a child studying in a very famous English medium school. And you are fucking around in the slum. Roaming Naked. But why you came here? To destroy our business. We have also. Children but they can't go to the schools. Chameli suddenly cried.
Dr: said hey stop this drama now.
Purva put her hand on chameli's shoulder and said what can I do for you?
Chameli : just fuck away from Here.
Dr: I've told you she came here for checkup and not to involved in your business. So don't disturb her anymore. Other whores were enjoying the drama standing nere.. Doctor said now everyone leave.. Go to your own business.
Dr: Purva go there and eat. Something. He pointed towards the restaurant cum bar..
But Purva said no no I'm going outside to eat puri.
Dr: ok come. Fast.
Purva was again walking through the narrow path folding her hands on her chest and bending her head towards her feet. Her heels were sounding tik tik tik tik.
One prostitute again got jealous and said huh no cloths on nody and see wear a high heel on feet. Such a crip thoo.
Other Whores started laughing.
Purva walk through silently and went to the mini market with red cheeks and ass.
Purva : Bhaiya please give me four puris. She gave the money and took the puri.
The shopkeeper said go away from here. Don't eat here standing like this. I've other customers. Purva went behind a tree and eat the puris. Her throat was dry. She went back to the lane but before entering she opened her heels and rushed through them to the chamber.
Purva : may I have some water?
Dr: wait. Control your breath and here take it.
Purva drunk the water.
Doctor : now stand on the weight measurement machine.
Purva stood on it. 52 kg.
Dr: how was your weight before.
Purva : I measure it last year. That time I was 58.
Dr: humm. Eat some healthy foods. I'm prescribing a multivitamin. Now seat again. Now the doctor push her two vaccines and then gave her two tablets and said eat them.
After that he measured her Blood Pressure.
Dr: oh the blood pressure is Little high. But thats perfect.I thik you are eating salty waters that's why ha ha.
Purva : he he.
Dr: now wait. He spreaded some news paper on a checkup bed and told her to lay on that. Now lift your legs and rest them on this standy.
Purva did as told.
Dr. First inserted his fingure and gently feel the inner walls of her vagina.
Purva started spinning her waist in pleasure.
Dr: stop moving.
He then touched her clit.
Purva : uuhhhh
Dr: harting?
Purva : not harting but it's very sensitive.
Dr: let me see.
He sloly lifted the clit up side and slided the hood down.
Purva : ohh ohh. She shivered and twisted her groins.
Dr: don't move.
Then he tapped the clit with his fingers. How long is your clit like this large?
Purva : aahh aahh just for few days aassshh.
Dr: sliding his fingers ups and down, did you take any steroid or applied any testosterone gel on it?
Purva : oohh nooh doc. Please stop it.
Dr: I've to see how far it can be erected. Now it's started getting hard. He continued sliding his fingers through her clit.
Purva : oohh Dr. I'll die.
Dr: nobody is gonna die. I'm here na.
Suddenly the doctor stopped sliding his hand and lifted his fingers from her clit.
Purva : oh doctor why you stop now. Please continuuuuu. Purva hold his wrist and started pulling it towards her clit.
Dr: leave my hand and keep your hand aside. Let me do my job. I'm not making sex with you. Let me take some pictures of your clit. It's enlarging naturally. I nees this pics for my future research. He took his phone from his table and returned to her.
Dr: what are you doing? Lift your hand Purva from your pussy. Don't touch.
Then Doctor Vivek took a speculum and inserted it to her pussy. He streached her hole. Purva moaned aahhhh.
Dr: geting pleasure?
Purva : yes.
Listening this he stretched little more.
Purva : oh oh now it's harting.
Dr: ha ha. Now lay here silently.
He examined her pussy with a torch for a long minutes then he ejected the speculum. Dr: now Purva sit.
He removed the surgical gloves and hold her right breast softly. He rubbed his hand thoroughly through her breast. He held her breast from below with one hand and lifted up and started pressing every point of her boob with other hands fingure. He was trying to find some abnormality under the skin. Then he asked her did you feel. Any pain.
Purva: no.
Dr. Pressing one point here?
Purva : no.
Dr: here?
Purva : auch.
Dr: harts?
Purva : yes, don't you she how swollen this place is?
Dr: oh sorry.
After pressing every spot her gently twisted her nipple and slightly pulled it. Harting?
Purva : no. She was leaking juices and turning on by the examination.
After completed the right breast he took her breast he took the left breast. It was intolerable. She was moaning loudly. Oohh doctor I'll come to you everyday and will pay you dauble but promise me you'll fuck me hard after every checkup.
Dr: Purva you are a whore don't say ever that you'll pay. Always demand money for your service.
Purva : but I need you to fuck me now.
Dr: I'm here to do my job as a doctor. Not to fuck any whore. Tell me your den. I'll go there and fuck you by paying you as per your rate.
This talks and the examination making Purva too much horny. She was getting impatience. Her entire body was tossing. She was struggling to stay calm.
Doctor finished examining her breast and went to a basin. And said don't touch yourself. He was washing his hands with liquid soap while Purva was moaning laying on the bed. Uuuhhh oh umm ah ah ahh. Her entire body was shaking. She was shivering. Her clit was throbbing. But she was obeying his order.
After washing his hands doctor wore another pair of surgical gloves and asked her to flipp on her chest.
Dr: now Purva touch your breasts to the bed and fold your knees and coser them to your chest. Lift your butt. Hold the sides of the bed tightly.
Purva obayed him and stayed in that position.
Dr: where is the other speculum vanished? Oh no. Where It is? He was searching for another smaller speculum putting Purva in that posture. Then he said Purva I'm sorry but I've to insert the bigger one into your asshole. Now spred yor ass cheeks. Oh no. Its dirty. Anyway hold your breath. He applied some creams on the speculum and inserted this very slowly into her anus.
Purva : ooooohhhhoooho Auuch. Aaahhhhha oh please remove this. Ohhh
Dr: wait a little hold your breath. After inserting it he started stretching it.
Purva : oh my god oh nooo please remove this please. I can't tolerate anymore.
Dr: Purva you are a whore you have to loose your all holes. Don't worry very soon it will become normal.
Purva stayed there like this and she continuously making a sound uuummmmmm ummmm ummm ummm.
After examining the ass or not she didn't know, but after ten minutes the doctor pulled out the speculum and applied some cream on her ass cheeks on the swollen part. Then he told her to turn and applied some cream on her breasts and face too. Then he said can you walk? Get down and see if you can. Purva got down and tried to walk. She was walking slowly lifting her ass a little and bending a little in front.
Dr: don't worry keep walking it Will subsided soon. He removed his gloves and washed his hand and said Purva take this dirty papers and please go and threw them at the garbage near the restaurant.
Purva folded that papers and went out without wearing her heels. And went to dispose the papers to garbage. Looking at her walking posture every prostitute were laughing including Sazida. Purva looked at them. And also started laughing. One prostitute said what a shameless randi my god.
Purva replied thanks for the complement sister. Yes I'm a shameless randi and I use to fucking around on the roads by lifting my legs and spreading my pussy like dogs. And I do this because Iove this. But don't worry your business will not hampered due to me.
The prostitute gang didn't expected any reply from her. So they got surprised and didn't speak anymore. When returned to the room. She saw a young man is standing inside the room.
Dr: Purva meet Amit. He is here to collect the samples. I'm giving him your samples and your prescription. He will give you your medicines and reports tonight. Few reports will come tomorrow. He took the sample from the bottle and the box in his containers.so do one thing, before you go please threw the box and the bottle to the garbage vat.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(26-01-2022, 12:48 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wonderful update

Thank you Sir
Like Reply
superb update
[+] 1 user Likes Vk1019's post
Like Reply
(26-01-2022, 06:19 PM)Vk1019 Wrote: superb update

Thanks sir
Like Reply
Keep it up
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(26-01-2022, 09:10 PM)sultan Wrote: Keep it up

Shy Shy
Like Reply
It Will take little time to write the next update
Like Reply
Purva took the phone which the doctor pulled out from her pussy before testing and inserted this into her pussy and then took the bottles and then stepped out of the room. Put the bottle and the box on the steps and put her heels bending down.her back was to the road. Her filthy asshole was opened wide like a big O towards the prostitute and the men.Her pussy was dripping juices which were dropping on the street and sliding down through her thighs. There were gossips and slangs hollaring started again among the prostitute. She just smiled and stood straight with the box and the bottle in hand. She walked proudly towards the restaurant.but her walking was not normal.her ass was lifted a little up at back and her feets were curved towards inside. She was walking very slowly, pulling her legs one after another. But her head was straight up. There was confidence in her eyes. She was smiling. She was feeling proud that the prostitute were jealous on her. They are fearing to lose their business due to her.. She threw the bottle and the box in the garbage area. There were very few customers as it was daytime. They were also enjoying the ongoing drama.. The whores were continuously calling her names.
Purva Turned and started walking towards the exit. But just then a familiar voice called her name inside the restaurant,Purva.
All the chaos and hollering stopped suddenly and the environment became silent.
Purva turned with surprise. Sazid you? When have you come?
Sazid : before you reached here.
Purva asked with angar, so all this drama has been created by you?
Sazid : look at their faces. Do you think they knew I'm here before?
All the prostitute were silent. Their eyes were saying that they were surprised and scared. Most of them hurriedly rushed inside their rooms. Few remained, who greeted Sazid saying Assalamu Aleikum Sazid Bhai.
Sazid : Aleikum Assalam, Aleikum Assalam.
Purva Stood there dumbfounded.
Sazid : Purva I came here secretly. Only Sazida knew I'm here. Come. He wrapped her waist and they walked to the dispensary. Sazida's room was just opposite to the dispensary.
Sazida smiled at her. Purva Bhabhi Come in.
They went in.
Purva again got surprised. Inside the room Rasul was sitting on the bed.
Purva : Rasul you are here?
Rasul: yes Purva, Chacha gave me the job to record your first visit to this lane. So….
Purva : That means you recorded all such things? Even my silly walk?
Rasul : yes Purva. Are you angry?
Purva : not at all. Forward me the videos on whatsapp. I'll watch them later.
Rasul : ok.
Sazida brought a plastic chair and told her to sit.
Purva : But I'm.
Sazida : don't worry Bhabhi, I'll clean the seat later. You sit comfortably.
Purva but now I can't sit on this. May I sit on the corner?
Sazida : No problem , you sit there.
Purva sat on the floor at a corner. She leaned back on the wall. Forwarded her pussy and ass hole up and touched her waist bone on the floor. Then she folded her knees and spread her legs aside. She put her elbows on the ground.Her holes were now opened up to all.
Sazid : Look Sazida, this is the meaning of shamelessness. Learn something from Purva.
Purva : Don't take me wrong Sazid. I sit here like this so as not to show you my opened holes. I sit here like this so that my bums can be up free without touching the ground. Because it's harting lot. And thus the floor can also remain clean.
Rasul : But your open holes are inviting my rod Purva.
Sazid : Shut up Rasul.
Sazida was wearing a knee length black skirt. The material of the cloth was very cheap. And a sleeveless top up to her bellybutton.She went to the kitchen and brought a GulabJamun on a small dish and a glass of readymade fruit juice.
Sazida : Bhabhi ji you first came to my room. So please accept this.
Purva gave her thanks and took the dish and the glass.
Purva : May I know the story behind your name Sazida? Is it a coincidence or something else?
Sazida: Blushed and looked towards Sazid.
Sazid nodded his head and told her to show.
Sazida hesitantly grabbed the hem of her skirt and slowly slided down the skirt and stepped out of it. Then she turned her back to Purva.
The same Tattoo was engraved on Sazida's ass as Purva's.
Purva was drinking the juice. She choked. Subsidising that she told, oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!! What the**** she lost her words.
Sazida didn't wear any panties. She sat on the bed beside Rashul.
Sazid smiled and sat beside Sazida.
Then suddenly Sazid lifted Sazida's top and pulled it out from her head. She was now only in an ordinary white bra.
Purva : Wow You've a great figure. And You are a very beautiful woman Sazida.
Sazida : thanks.
Purva : So you are here because your husband is impotent.
Sazida : No, no. My husband is a very strong man and we have a son too like you. Sazid just spread the story so that I can enter here as a prostitute.
Purva : So now do you live here leaving your family?
Sazida bananasmiled) No, I used to come here from our house every Friday night. And leave this place on Monday morning. You can say I'm a Part time Prostitute.
Purva : wowwww. You are inspiring my fantasy Sazida.
Sazid : Sazida is the best prostitute of Salim's Garage Purva. Her and your story is almost the same one day you will listen to each other's story with time. Now we have to go. Now finish the sweets and let's go.
Sazida : off ho Sazid let her eat carefully. Purva please take your time.
Rasul : Purva can learn from Sazida about Prostitution and Sazida you can learn how to be shamless and daring from Purva.
Everybody laughed.
Sazida : I saw Purva a few minutes ago. She is so brave and shameless. I'm really impressed but I don't think I can be so daredevil like her ever.
Purva finished her meal and said thank you Sazida for your hospitality. But I wanted to be a professional Like you, Sazida.
Sazid : ok Purva you will learn everything about prostitution from Sazida later now just concentrate on your upcoming Performance.
And don't worry Sazida, you will also be there to help Purva and host the program that day. Now let's go now Purva. And Rasul send the videos to karim and go to the site.
Rasul : ok chacha. He went. Sazid also went out and shouted hey bitches why are you gathered here again?
Purva : wait. Let me stand first. Uuhh. Her ass touched the floor and she screamed in pain. Looking at her struggling Sazida went to her and helped her to stand up by holding her arms.
Purva : Thank you Sazida.
Sazida : I'm Sazida for my customer, Purva. Please call me Swetha, sister.
O
Purva : Ok Swetha, they both hugged each other and kissed their lips.
Swetha: Today is Saturday. So I'm here till Monday morning. Hope we will meet again.
Purva : I'm also hoping to meet you again sister. Now give me permission to go.
Swetha kissed her lips again and said ok bye. Take care of yourself.
Purva : bye.
Sazid called from outside oye Randi let's go now. We are getting late.
Swetha wrapped her left hand around Purva's back and hold her right arm with other hand and came to the road with Purva.
Swetha was coming on the road only in bra for the first time.
Looking at her Sazid said, wow Sazida, that's a big step. Thank you Purva you did it which I can't do for the last two years. Great achievement within a few minutes.
Then he slapped Swetha's ass and said do you wish to come with us?
Swetha covered her face with her palms and said nooo. She rushed back to her room.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Ok so for your knowledge Swetha is my wife's name. I wish to write a real story of our adventure in future. Old xossip users know about us and our adventure. I used to upload her adventure picture there. Our thread name was, "My wife orange saree no petticoat ". That was a very popular thread there which crossed more than 150 pages. But suddenly the xossip closed. After that we continued our adventure for few more years. There are more experience without pics. So now I wish to write a biography of our adventure which will be totally true incidents. And I'll write another story of fantasy with Purva and swetha. But this will be my future project. Now I'm only focusing on to finish this story.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(27-01-2022, 06:56 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Ok so for your knowledge Swetha is my wife's name. I wish to write a real story of our adventure in future. Old xossip users know about us and our adventure. I used to upload her adventure picture there. Our thread name was, "My wife orange saree no petticoat ". That was a very popular thread there which crossed more than 150 pages. But suddenly the xossip closed. After that we continued our adventure for few more years. There are more experience without pics. So now I wish to write a biography of our adventure which will be totally true incidents. And I'll write another story of fantasy with Purva and swetha. But this will be my future project. Now I'm only focusing on to finish this story.

It's good to know about your future plans of writing stories.
But one small request that you should complete the Purva story... where she has gone to Ramu's village for his brother marriage and dance naked in front of villagers....

I feel.... Without completing that part... this story will be incomplete.

Just a small suggestion from your FAN. 
THANKS ?
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(27-01-2022, 11:29 PM)sultan Wrote: It's good to know about your future plans of writing stories.
But one small request that you should complete the Purva story... where she has gone to Ramu's village for his brother marriage and dance naked in front of villagers....

I feel.... Without completing that part... this story will be incomplete.

Just a small suggestion from your FAN. 
THANKS ?

Definitely sir. I'll write this part. Otherwise the story will not finish. But not in this thread. This thread will completed after the whore dance. And it will finish within a month. And then I'll start other thread.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(27-01-2022, 06:56 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Ok so for your knowledge Swetha is my wife's name. I wish to write a real story of our adventure in future. Old xossip users know about us and our adventure. I used to upload her adventure picture there. Our thread name was, "My wife orange saree no petticoat ". That was a very popular thread there which crossed more than 150 pages. But suddenly the xossip closed. After that we continued our adventure for few more years. There are more experience without pics. So now I wish to write a biography of our adventure which will be totally true incidents. And I'll write another story of fantasy with Purva and swetha. But this will be my future project. Now I'm only focusing on to finish this story.

will be waiting for swetha adventures too
[+] 1 user Likes Vk1019's post
Like Reply
(28-01-2022, 12:18 PM)Vk1019 Wrote: will be waiting for swetha adventures too

Just wait for a month. After finishing the whore dance I'll start our own story
Like Reply
Purva's Ass was now a little normal. So she was walking normally now. Sazid took to the gap between the building where she was depicted a few times ago. After the building ended, there was an open space and then a few more small huts were there.
Sazid : These are used for business. Come Purva.
They crossed the building and reached in front of Salim's Garage where she was first banged by Sazid and his gang. Dilu was waiting for them there. They rode the Rickshaw.
Sazid : Purva, should I cover the curtain?
Purva : leave it for now. Cover it after we reached the main road.
Sazid : ok. Then squat on the foot rest.
Purva : what?
Sazid pulled up his lungi and lowered his underwear and said yes.
Purva smiled and squatted and took his dick in her mouth. They took the lane from where she entered the slum for the first time and banged by almost everyone. She was sucking Sazid on a osculating Rickshaw on a lane where everybody knew her and fucked her few weeks ago. People were gritting Sazid and Purva. But the languages used were used differently for sazid and purva. Sazid was smiling and was replying to their greetings. Purva was only waving her hand to them as her mouth was busy sucking Sazida's Dick. This man was a magician to her. He degraded her to this level from a high society decent housewife. This man is rough and tough but Purva can't ever ignore him. She always slips her legs and loosen her holes everywhere for this man. People were asking Randi Bhabhi how are you or come some day alone and let us gang you again. Or just hello Randi. She was waving her hand or giving thumbs up in reply.
Sazid : Dilu stop. Purva,lift your mouth and see if you can recognize him.
Purva looked on the side of the road and saw the middle aged man who fucked her in his toilet and carried her to Salim's Garage. She Greeted him with a Smile and waved her hand and the man pinched her nipples and said how are you Raand.
Purva : Maast.
They talked casually for a few moments while Purva was stroking slowly to Sazid. After that they moved ahead.
After a while Dilu said the highway was coming. Sazid pulled her in his lap and closed the curtain.
Purva: Uuhh Sazid I'm dirty. And you don't have a condom.
Sazid : I don't care.
Purva : Sazid I'm worried.And I'm angry too. That day I didn't have any choice to escape but why did you trapped me in that situation?
Sazid : don't you enjoy it?
Purva : yes but what will happen if I….
Sazid : Don't worry Purva. We were born and brought up in this environment. We know the importance of protection. Safety always comes first. So, we had organized a camp in the garage 4 days before you came here. Everyone was clear except two men. But don't worry they didn't fucked you that day. Even me and Mushtaq Bhai checked Our blood twice in between. We are clear. So don't worry Purva. I know you're also not infected. You know what, I never do anything without proper planning.
Purva : So, today's humiliation is also your planning,now you agree.
Sazid : I assumed that these women can create such things. So, I had reached there early in the morning without their concerns. Now You are talking too much.His hard dick was throbbing behind her back. He pushed her up a little and pointed his dick and pulled her down on his lap. His dick was just hit her belly inside from her anus.
Purva : uuuuuuhhhhhuhuhhuuuu ooohh.
Sazid : don't cry. You are on a public road.
Purva closed her eyes and bite her lips to absorb pain.. She started shivering. The rickshaw was moving through the highway. Trucks and buses and bikes were passing by them. After about a minute Purva released a long sigh and her severing subsided.
Sazid : Are you ok now?
Purva : yah. You are a kreep.
Sazid : You know today? Ha ha ha ha. Now don't bounce or moan. Just slowly grind your ass. Dilu keep moving.
After 20minutes they reached the Junction of the city. Sazid was holding the curtain at both sides. There was too much chaos, and honking going on, outside the street. Purva's heartbeat was above 140/min. She was scared as well as horny beyond limits. The risk of being caught gives her extra thrill. Adrenaline overflowing through her body. Her erected clit was throbbing and it seemed it might be cut off from her body. The hard dick was pressing her internal clitoris from behind.
After 5 minutes More Sazid pushed her up and told to sit on the foot rest. Purva sat immediately and opened her mouth. Sazid sprayed his load on her mouth and face. Purva swallowed the load and rubbed the cum on her face and sucked him clean.
Purva tried to touch her clit to rubb it, but Sazid stopped her and said get up and sit beside me. It was very risky. Purva came here yesterday just like this. But that was night. But now in broad daylight the risk of being caught was much higher than at night. And the crowd was also higher than the previous night. The rickshaw stopped on a signal. Purva slid the curtain just slightly and saw there were cycles and bikes and scooties standing just beside the rickshaw. She then slide the back side curtain and saw the crowd. She gulped only some air because her throat was totally dry in panic.
Sazid : don't panic and do such stupid things. Just sit here without any movement.
Purva's fingers were shaking. Her palm and feets were become cold like a dead man. She lifted her legs and folded them on the seat close to her lap. Covered her breasts with her elbow and attached her body to Sazid. She was sweating. Sweaty droplets started forming on her forehead.
Sazid said again don't panic and hold the plastic edge. See it's flying on your side.Purva quickly held the plastic with a shaky hand and pulled the edge towards her.
It was 12: 20 when they reached the block where the tattoo parlour was located.
Dilu stopped the Rickshaw just opposite the parlour.
Sazid : Purva wait here. Let me check first.
Sazid got down from the rickshaw and went inside the parlour. Dilu said Randi,don't move. I'm returning within minutes. He went to a nearby paan shop to buy bidi and khaini. Purva's body almost got frozen. She never feels this much fear in her life. Now she was alone, naked inside a rickshaw, on a busy crowded road. There was a two inches gap on the top between the rickshaw shed and the curtain. Purva stood there and started watching the road from the gap.
Suddenly the phone buzzed. Purva pulled out the phone from her pussy. An unknown number with USA code. Purva received the call and whispered in English , Hello who's this?
Tarun : Purva me Tarun.
Purva : (whispered )Tarun you? How are you? Who gave you my number?
Tarun : I'm fine, Purva. And Mr. Sarpanch Gave me your number. But tell me are you ok? Is your health ok? Are they torturing you?
Purva : oh ho stop Tarun. I'm absolutely fine.. But at present I can't talk to you now. I think it's midnight there. So please take a rest.. Don't worry about me. I'm in safe hands and the entire slum is now taking care of me. I'll call you after you wake up. Ok? Now go to sleep.
Tarun : I can't sleep, Purva. I heard You went to our society totally naked last night? Is it true? Did anybody see you?
Purva : (whispered ) yes Tarun it's true and Sharma ji and Banerjee babu saw me but they couldn't recognize me. And please I'm now at our market. Sitting naked on a rickshaw just covered by a curtain.. The road is crowded. So I can't talk very much now.
Tarun : what you are at our marke….nak… in the crowd.. Oh my god.
Purva : Oh, it's getting crowded, Tarun.
Just then a bike rider shouted behind the rickshaw, whose rickshaw is this. Don't you have any sense? This rickshaw is making a jam on the road. Purva sat on the seat.
Tarun : What's going on Purva?
Purva didn't reply.
The biker came beside the rickshaw and knocked the side of the rickshaw, hey who is in? Please put the rickshaw aside. Who is in? Where is the rickshaw wala (driver )? The man was now knocking on the plastic curtain . Purva panicked. She couldn't think what to do. Tarun was continuously asking what's happening Purva? Please reply. I'm worried.
Purva feared that this man could pull the curtain to see who was in at any time. Better she answer him. She thoroughly rubbed her face to clear the cum stain and just made a slit and peaked out her head. The man was sitting on his bike wearing lungi and a vest. He was a fat black man. And Purva knew him. He sells vegetables in the market. They don't know each other personally but their faces are familiar to each other.
Biker : aree madam you.
Purva : are bhaiya how are you? Sorry I'm little sick and came here to visit the doctor. Don't know where the driver gone?
The man covered his nose as Purva was smelling bad in mouth. He said you might be very sick.
Just then Dilu returned and said sorry Bhai sorry.
Biker : sorry my foot. Now put the rickshaw aside. You are making so many obstacles to the traffic. And where you went?living the sick woman alone.
Dilu : Sorry bhai. He pulled the rickshaw far more to the side of the road.
Biker: stupid fucker rickshaw wala. He went away.
Tarun : what Purva, what's going on? Please answer me. You are talking to a familiar man on the road? Naked? What's happening?
Purva : Tarun I'm fine. The curtain of the rickshaw is covering me to expose. Don't worry.
Tarun: This is an insane Purva. Too much risky.
Purva : That's the fun, that's the thrill Tarun. Your wife is a fucking crazy whore now.
Do you still love your wife, Tarun?
Tarun : from my heart. That's why I'm worried about you.
Purva : don't worry. Now you go and sleep.
Tarun : I can't sleep tonight. Oh my god.
Purva : Then I can't help you. I'll be busy for the next couple of hours. I'll talk to you later.
Bye Tarun.
Tarun : Ahh Bye Purva. Take care.
Purva cut the phone and peaked outside from the top gap. She pushed back the phone inside her pussy and then sat. She waited for a couple of minutes.
Then Sazid returned.
Sazid : Dilu take the Rickshaw to the opposite side and just park it in front of the parlour.
Dilu Park the Rickshaw in front of the parlour. But there was a 6 feets pedestrian passage between the road and the tattoo parlour.
Sazid : Can you lift the rickshaw on the footpath Dilu?
Dilu : no Sazid bhai.
Sazid : then? Purva,wait for my call. When the previous signal goes red the traffic will be less. You have to run into the parlour.
Purva : But even there will be people on the road.
Sazid : Then you don't have any choice. Let me go and arrange some clothes for you.
Those words hit Purva's ego. She slided the cover and looked around. This is the parlour? Purva indicated the parlour in front of them.
Sazid : yes.
Purva : Open the Door.
Sazid smiled and opened the glass door.
Sazid : wait. Let the Signal become red.
Purva waited for a few seconds then Sazid called, Purva Now.
Purva uncovered the Curtain and rushed to the Parlour without looking in any direction.
One car and one mini truck pressed sudden brakes with loud noise one biker noticed and slowed his speed and he passed them with a disbelieving look. Few more cars and bikes watched but they just passed by. Sazid looked at the vehicles which stopped and said what? Go away and mind your own business.

Bhaskar : You put yourself in danger as well as my business. Why did youl come here like this? Madam?
Sazid : oh shup up.no body is going to give you any problems. Nothing will happen. Now concentrate on your job.
Bhaskar Wore a Mask and surgical gloves and then he said, look as madam massaged her body with oil so it can be dangerous if I inked her body with middle. So you have to take a bath and wash your body with soap, madam to tattoo your skin.
Purva : But that is not possible now.
Bhaskar: Yes not possible. So, Today I'm going to pierce your inner labia,pussy lips today. But the clit will be pierced another day and that day I'll do the inking on your ass too.
Purva : ok.
Sazid: That means for a few more days You'll remain my Randi Purva. Ha ha.
Everyone laughed.
Bhaskar : one more thing, Sazid bhai.
Sazid : what? This pussy lips piercing is just like piercing an ear. Not a big risk. But nipple piercing is risky. It can cause physical damage. And it can take months to heal. So, if the piercing goes all right even then she can't dance with those nipples and nobody can touch her nipples.
Sazid: then? It could be risky. But is there any alternative?
Bhaskar : yes definitely have. Magnetic Nipple jewellery and clip jewellery.
Sazid : ok try it on Purva.

Outside, one man who was walking on the road and saw the naked woman,asked Dilu, what's the matter? Who the woman got down from his rickshaw and why she was naked.
Dilu : Babu I don't know. They cried for help from me so I just helped them. You don't Involve in such matters babu. Please go.
Strenger: But Bhai?
Dilu : don't ask anything otherwise you might call your danger now leave.

Purva and Sazid went inside with Bhaskar. To her surprise there was another man.
Bhaskar : Meet Tito. He is my assistant.
They gritted each other.
Tito: Now sit here madam.
She sat on a leather covered bed, just like the bed in the doctor's chamber.
Bhaskar: Ok, now calm down and take a deep breath. He went to the front room.
Bhaskar came back after a few seconds, with a magnetic Nipple jewellery. Sazid Bhai look.
Sazid : Nice. Try it on Her now.
Tito brought some spirit and soaked a cotton and rubbed her breast gently.
Bhaskar : Tito, bring some more cotton and wash the breast and chest thoroughly.
After washing her chest and boobs Bhaskar Pinched her nippples and twisted them.
Purva moaned again. First the doctor tortured her but didn't let her cum at the morning, then Sazid released his load but he also didn't let her cum and now this Bhaskar started giving pleasure to her. But she knew Sazid didn't let her cum yet.
Bhaskar : Madam, don't moan. I'm just straightening up your Nippples.
Purva : oowwwhh Can't you see it's already poked hard?
Bhaskar smiled and attached the magnetic buds on her nippples. Two small bells were dangling from the buds. It was just looking like the original piercing but there were no holes on her nippples.
Bhaskar : Look at this Sazid bhai.
Sazid : wow. Just let me take some. Pictures and I'll send it to Hussain ji.
He took the pics and sent them to Hussain Ji.
Bhaskar : Now madam lay on the bed and spread your legs.
Purva shifted at the middle of the bed from the edge..
Bhaskar : Oh madam , you should have told me that you are dirty. But maybe I should know that you are dirty. Anyway I'll sanitize the bed. Now lay down. Tito, clean her pussy. It is leaking too much.
Tito adjusted his musk and cleaned her outer vagina with cotton and spirit.
Bhaskar came with a plastic gun type kit. He said madam take a long breath and hold it.
Purva : Is it hart too much?
Bhaskar : just like an injection. Now just hold your breath.
Then there came two sounds. Clit /aauch.
Bhaskar started smiling. See madam. Sazid Bhai see.
Purva : done?
Bhaskar : just one side. He applied some lotion to her pierced inner lip. And then he repeated the action to her other labia. Then he connected two rings with a thin chain.
Bhaskar : Bhai, these are platinum rings. So there will be no harm to her pussy. And I pierced the lips little upper to the clit so there will be no problems to grind her hole.
Sazid : but where is the padlock?
Bhaskar : Sir let her adjusted with te ring first. Then I can add padlock there. This are soft and sensitive skins so very Little wait can be painful and her pussy lips can be swollen. So I'll fixed the padlock next time.
Sazid : But….
Bhaskar : ok I understand. I can do one thing. I can attach a plastic padlock to the rings. He brought a Plastic made star shape padlock and locked the two rings with that. It was very light like father and sparkling like a diamond. He gave two tiny key to Sazid for the lock.
After that bhaskar attached a silver waist chain to Purva's wist and a pair of silver anklet on her ankles.
Toni: Madam now stand up and walk around the room.
Tik tok tik tok chin chin music started along with her walking. Sounds coming from her nippples while she was walking the bell was tingling. Sounds coming from her waist chain, sounds coming from her anklets and from. Her heels.
Sazid : wah Randi Wah. You are looking Amazing. You will burn the stage. President sahab will gone mad.
He hold her underboobs and bounced them a couple of time. Very little chin chin sound started coming. Bhaskar Khan sahab will be very happy on you. Thank you Bhaskar. Do you want to enjoy some time with this randi?
Bhaskar : I wish to Bhai. But not today. Madam please come some day after taking bath, fresh and cleaned.
Purva : As you wish Bhaskar, I'll definitely come. I love this jewellery. Thank you Bhaskar and Tito thank you too. I'll come next time after taking a long bath. Bye.
Bhaskar : wait a second.
He applied some cream on the pierced labia and said now go and enjoy.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wow fantastic ....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(29-01-2022, 09:30 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow fantastic ....

Thanks
Like Reply
[Image: images-52.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
As this is month end, I'll be busy for 2-3 days.
After that 3/4 part will come and then the Whore Dance.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply