Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(20-01-2022, 09:14 PM)sultan Wrote: Can't have the words to describe your efforts... you have maintain the tempo of the story... as it was started by originals writer Aurelius1982... keep going

Thank you sir. This is the biggest complement. I'm obliged. But requesting you to don't compare me with him sir. He is a genius. He is a legend of erotica.
This story already messed up a lot. But as im continuing this I have to maintain all the plot. Soft erotica as well as the extreme outdoor kinky stiffs. Hope you all with stay with me
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The alarm started buzzing at 4 a. m. Vimla wake up. She stopped the alarm and shouted, Purva come on get up get up. She pushed Purva. Purva was sleeping sideways. She turned on her back and yawned and opened her eyes. She murmured what's the time?''
Vimla : its 4 Purva. Come wake up.
Purva : please let me sleep a little more.
Vimla : aree come on get up, go and wash your mouth and face. She pulled her.
Purva : Auntie, I don't need to wash. I don't need to pee or poop. I'll just wake up and get out. Please let me sleep a little. She again turned to her side.
Vimla : slapped her naked ass. Sweety as you wish.
Vimla then went to the washroom and washed her face and released her pee. Then she went to the bedroom and poured some water into her throat.Then she opened the door and went out of the gate. She looked around. There was still dirk. No one was there. Only the night guard was sleeping on his chair at the booth. A few windows were open and most of them were closed because all houses had ac. After walking around for a while she went back. She called Purva to wake her up.Purva it's already 4:15 don't sleep anymore. Purva sat on the bed and scratched under her both boobs closing her eyes.
Vimla : oye go and wash your chest and face.
Purva : opened her eyes and smiled. Why auntie? I'm fine.
Vimla : ok as you wish but hurry up now take all your necessary. Don't forget anything.
Purva got down from the bed and went to hugg Vimla but Vimla went back and said stop, you are unwashed.
Purva giggled. Purva rubbed her eyes and looked for her purse. She took the purse and opened it. The voter Id and aadhaar was there. She pulled the phone out and unwrapped the condom.
Vimla : phone wrapped in a condom? Now what is this?
Purva smiled. She threw the condom beside the other condom and then took a new one from the purse and inserted the phone into that.
Auntie : They gave me this phone to contact me. I've to roam in the slum totally naked. I've to cycle for miles. So I need to keep the phone here. She bent her knees a little and pushed the phone inside her pussy.
Vimla sat on the bed and slapped her own forehead. You travel naked on roads via cycle and with a phone inside your pussy?
Really Purva I can't imagine this. This is beyond imagination. Oh my. Goss. Uff. Purva you are really insane but you are Amazing.
Purva : auntie let's go, I'm getting late now.
Vimla : oh yeah let's go.
Purva took the purse and key.
Vimla said please put the used condoms in the trash and wash your hands. Purva placed the key and purse on the table again and after throwing the condoms and washing her hands she took the key and the sparkly red purse and headed to the door. She sat on the doorstep and wore her 4 inches high heels and then they both got out from the door and Purva locked the door. Auntie said wait let me check first. She went out from the gate and looked around and whispered Purva come out. No one is here. Path is clear.
Purva stepped out from her house. This time Vimla held her palms and said I want to go and see you are getting in the rickshaw but I don't want anybody to know that I'm with you.
Purva I know auntie I understand. Please take care of yourself. Vimla came closer to hug her. This time. Purva stepped back and smilingly said Auntie , I'm dirty.
Vimla : A baby can never be dirty to her mother. Come on child give me a hug.
They hugged each other. Vimla was shorter than her. And after wearing the heels she became taller even. So Purva bent and kissed Vimla on her cheek and said thank you auntie. Tears dropped from their eyes. Vimla wiped her eyes and then wiped Purva's eyes and then said,go my child, live your life.
She pulled her head down and kissed on her forehead. And then said bye. Purva kissed her cheek and said bye auntie.
It was 4:30. The sky had just started fading away from the darkness. But still it was dark enough. Street lights were on. She was walking on the concrete path. Her heels Were breaking the silence of the morning. Tik tok tik tok tik tok….A continuous sound was coming. Her round naked fair ass was jiggling. Her boobs were bouncing. She was giving an extra effort to twist her waist. Her clit was making problems. It was getting harder and throbbing again. And it was too sensitive. Few birds were chirping. And Little cool Breeze was giving her refreshment.
Ramu got out from his room and saw the goddess of sex approaching towards him. Her pink nipple poked towards him. She reached the gate. She turned back and saw Vimla was waving her hand hiding behind the wall. She didn't wave back because of Ramu. She just lifted a hand casually and then blew on sleeping Atul's ear. He promptly opened his eyes and stood up straight and saluted her morning madam. Then he noticed it's the naked pose Randi. He smiled and pressed her boobs. Good morning randi. He giggled. Ramu then reached the gate and told don't call my madam a randi again. Atul's. Respect her. And say sorry. Don't forget she is your bread giver.
Atul held his ears and said sorry madam. 
Purva : It's ok Atul. She notched his cheeks. But Now I've to go. And Ranu you should say sorry. You should have to wake me up.
Ramu: I thought you'd come back with Atul. I've been waiting for you for a long time, but somehow I slept.
Purva : ok alright now go to the next alley and see if my rickshaw arrived or not.
Ramu: ok madam but you don't stay here and come with me to the bushes.
Then he suddenly looked down and saw her clit. Wow what the hell. What did you do with your clit madam. It's become so big. I missed it last night due to darkness.
Ramu also glanced at her clit. Ramu said with a mocking voice yes Atul watch, watch. It's bigger than you. Purva blushed and slapped his wrist.
Purva : Oh stop it Ramu. He gave me Lot's of pleasure at night in my ass Ramu. I should have kissed him.
Purva turned to him and kissed him on his lips.
Ramu squatted down and held her hips and inserted her clit into his mouth and started slurping her clit.
Purva : oooh ohhh ohohoho Ramu please stop. It's sensitive oh I can't take it please stop Ramu for godshek. I would pee if you don't stop.
Ramu didn't listen to her and he continued.
Purva : Please stop anybody can come or seeing us. I'm naked at the gate of the society. Oh please stop she pulled him by his hair and kissed him. They locked their lips and started rolling their tongues.
They kissed for a long 30 second and then Purva pushed him away.
Purva : Now go and check. Ramu held her hand and pulled her towards the bushes. Purva turned her face and gave Atul a flying kiss.

Ramu: Purva madam the rickshaw is not there but three fishermen are there. And two more are coming from the village side on their cycle van.
Purva : oh then?
Ramu : you call the rickshaw here.
Purva : yes you are right. But I think it's not good to introduce you to them. Better I should go back to the backyard of our house or in front of the construction site. Go and check if it is clear or not.
Ramu : ok you stay in my room and close the door. And he went.
Purva : ok. She went in and pulled her phone out.
Hussain ji: hello Purva good morning.
Purva : Good morning Hussain ji. Where are you?
Husain ji: I am almost reached. Just at the market. Coming within 10 minutes.
Purva : ok but don't come at the same road. Take the next parallel road and stop after crossing the ****** society.
Hussain ji: ok Purva.
Ramu came. Road is clear, madam.
Purva : Ok take my key and clear the room today. And keep the key safely.
Ramu: but if someone says something or sharmaji sees me then he will confirm that it was you. And I'm also with you.
Purva : right. Ok, leave it. Keep the key safely. And let me go now. She hugged him and kissed him. They both were smelling bad in mouth.but they didn't care. Ramu crushed her ass and boobs. They were eating each other's tongue and lips. 
They will come within a few minutes. Purva pushed him away after a long passionate kissing.
Bye. She took her purse and got out from the hut. Ramu also got out. Purva crossed the road with her hands lifted to hug. She went to the gate and gave a hug to Atul and kissed him. Ramu came after her. She hugged him for the last time and kissed him and said bye bye my sweet boys.
The both watchmen said bye together and Ramu said take care and go carefully.
Purva started walking on the road.Tok tok tok tok tok she was heading towards the construction site.
The sky was clear then fading out the darknes.
Ramu and Atul both were watching as the naked beautiful body was getting away from them. The round ass swinging with the rhythm of the sound tik tok tik tok tik tok. She vanished at the bend of the road.
They both released a sigh and crushed their Panis through the pants.
Then they saw a rickshaw was coming. An old man was sitting in the passenger seat.
Purva thought for a while, where to go to her backyard garden or at the construction compound. Then she decided to stay at the bend of the road as the road was deserted. She strolled for a while at the curve of the road and then she saw the rickshaw was coming.
Hussain ji got down from the rickshaw and hugged her. He said how was your night?
Purva: absolutely amazing and full of thrill.
Hussain ji: So this is your society?
Purva : yes.
Hussain ji: I saw two watchmen looking this way. They might be your helpers for the night.
Purva giggled.
Hussain ji: you got the IDs?
Purva passed her purse to him.
Hussain ji: oh keep in your hand.
Dilu: sahab you are on a road and the darkness has gone so please get up and cover the curtain.
Hussain ji: oh yes, yes. Purva, let's go back to the slum.later you may visit your city again today.
Purva : Let's go. She rode the rickshaw and this time she sat on the left.
Ramu and Atul saw the rickshaw returning but the passenger seat was covered with a plastic shit. The rickshaw crossed them.
They were watching the rickshaw till the end of their street. Atul said what a fearless woman.
Ramu said yes. From their back a voice came-- who?
They turned in surprise and saw Sharmaji was standing there in his tracksuits and jogger shoes.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
As usual masterpiece, waiting for more....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(21-01-2022, 01:31 PM)Straight in Wrote: As usual masterpiece, waiting for more....

Namaskar  Namaskar
Like Reply
Next part gonna be little nasty and mesier and humiliating.
And body modifications by pircing and lasly gangbanged by multiple workers
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(21-01-2022, 03:22 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Next part gonna be little nasty and mesier and humiliating.
And body modifications by pircing and lasly gangbanged by multiple workers

waiting for next
[+] 1 user Likes Vk1019's post
Like Reply
visited xossipy after almost 4months. never expected this story to have a continuation this far. u r doing a gr8 job without a doubt. i ave some suggestions, please add anal sex, smell fetish, rimjob in your sex. seeing a beautiful woman with young boys n old men is always hot. add sex scene where she is getting bang by young boys under 20 n old men above 60. I hope u know there was a story abt purva avin kid from one of her lovers, it was written by the original writer. i just give my suggestion. all the best mate. i know writing need a lot of time n effort. hope u will continue this wonderful story.
[+] 1 user Likes jopyjoy4u's post
Like Reply
(21-01-2022, 07:14 PM)jopyjoy4u Wrote: visited xossipy after almost 4months. never expected this story to have a continuation this far. u r doing a gr8 job without a doubt. i ave some suggestions, please add anal sex, smell fetish, rimjob in your sex. seeing a beautiful woman with young boys n old men is always hot. add sex scene where she is getting bang by young boys under 20 n old men above 60. I hope u know there was a story abt purva avin kid from one of her lovers, it was written by the original writer. i just give my suggestion. all the best mate. i know writing need a lot of time n effort. hope u will continue this wonderful story.

Thank you so much sir for the suggestions. All suggestions and discussions are welcome and needed as this story is for all of us who are following Purva from so many long years.
. With your suggestion I skipped the scat game and the security officer station episode.
But I added some popping and pissing only. She can fuck the young players, she can fuck Suleiman chachas friends.
Atul already fucked her anal.
And in the next part she is going to gang fucked by by labourers of all ages.
I'll reveal her second son's father name in future to Tarun.
This story gonna be long and I'll finish it. It may take months
Im updating every day and elaborating every moments.
Please stay with me.
Like Reply
Sharma was Little late. He asked them who is fireless?
After managing his surprise Ramu said Sir ji you heard about the forest renger woman? Few days ago she rescued a little girl from a leopard. I saw this news on tv. We are talking about her.
Atul : yes yes what a fearless brave lady.
Sharma glanced at them with suspicious eyes and said ok ok. The fearless lady must be awarded by the government. But do you find the shameless one? I want to reward her with my shoes.
Ramu no sir after you and Banerjee babu return I told atul to sit here and I searched the compound thoroughly but I couldn't find any such woman.
Sharma: You should search the outer side of the compound fencing also.
Ramu: sir, where should I search in the dark?
Sharma : Ok, now give me space I need to go.
He started jogging on the road and went to the back side towards the construction site.

On the way back to the slum, Most of the time Purva was sleeping resting her head on Hussain ji's shoulder. When they reached near the market, Hussain ji woke her up and said Purva, see Purva your slum has reached.Now let's go for the work.
Purva woke yawning and stretching her hands. What time is it now?
Hussain ji: it's 5: 43.
Purva : It's too early Hussain ji.
Hussain ji: So let's go deliver the milk early. He removed the cover.
Fresh air blew her naked body. She shivered. When they reached the booth
Hussain ji said come on get down And let go to your office ha ha. Purva smiled and got down from the rickshaw.
Hussain ji: I'll send Dilu at 11:30 at salim garage.
Dilu: sahab I'll not enter the alley.
Hussain ji: ok you will wait at the mimi market.oh give me your purse. Purva gave her purse.
Purva : ok bye. She waved them from below.
Dilu ignored her. Hussain ji smiled and said Dilu go.
Purva reached the booth.. Her clit again started throbbing but this time due to the pressure of morning pee. But she had to hold it till 11.
Kabul welcomed her by pinching her clit.
Purva : Uuhuhuuhuhu Kabul don't touch there. It's too sensitive. I've to hold my pee for the testing. Don't disturb me today.
Kabul : ok can I press your boobs.
Purva : why only press eat them. She lifted her boobs and swung them in front of his face.
He jumped and started pressing and sucking her boobs.
Purva : ok ok cool down now. Ive lot to do. Now please give the milk cans and let me go. She went out by the street and saw a tiny triangular shape of old off white torn gauze bandage dangling on the bamboo pole. It's knotted with a thin jute string.She took it and thought this string could be torn at any time. Then what will I do? And it's going to be torn now. She tore half of it at one side and folded it in her palm.
Then she rode the cycle seat. Kabul loded the cans and said don't you want to wear your cloth? She said it's torn off and headed to the slum for delivery. Once her silly skirt fell from her hand on the road. She got down and lifted it and continued cycling.
When she reached the first hut she placed the piece of cloth in front of her public area and held it with her left hand. She knocked on the door. A woman came out with a bowl and gave her a disgusted look and forwarded the bowl. Purva opened a lid of one of the can and took milk in a measuring cup and poured two cup of milk in her etal bowl.after the woman went inside she again folded the tiny gauze into her palm and This way she continued her delivery without wearing her cloth actually. When sultan's home reached she saw from a little far that Sultana is waiting for her at the door. Purva got down from the cycle and placed the cloth in front of her pussy. It was hiding almost nothing. The jute string of one side dangling upto her thigh and tickling her pussy slit and erected clit. With continuous rubbing with the hard plastic seat of the cycle the clit became red and more sensitive. It was rocking hard and causing the tringle gauz making a small tent over her pussy. She pulled the cycle with right hand to sultana's door and gave her the milk.
Sultan : what happened with your cloth neecha? Why don't you wore this?
Purva : this side string has torn off.
Sultana: I know your trick. You don't want to wear any cloth. Even this tiny cloth also giving you problem huh?
Purva remained silent in fear.
Sultana: laughed. Anyway this is more funny to look at you. And I should complement your effort to being naked and also covering your whore cunt from view with a cloth. Very claver.
Purva : thought for a moment and then said memsahab can I wore clothes like this every day?
Sultana: hearing the memsahab call from a very high society beautiful urban woman Sultana overflawed in joy. She said you are such a bitch Neecha. But as I think this is more challenging and funny so I think I should give you permission for that.
Purva: thank you so much Sultana memsahab.
Sultana: now go. Why are you waiting?
Purva : I have to ride the cycle so I've to fold this cloth in hand. So….
Sultana: slapped her cheek and said go back bitch from where you got down from the cycle. And then I'll entered the room.
Purva started pushing the cycle back while she walking backwards with the cycle with milk cans with one hand and covering her pubic with one hand.
When she reached the place Sultana went in.
Purva folded the cloth in hand and went away on cycle from there.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Small update for last time for today
Like Reply
Leaving Purva
aside for a while
watching Pushpa
Like Reply
At last Purva reached Dadima's place.
Dadima : arre Neecha come come. Yesterday I was very upset that didn't gossip with me.
Purva : Dadima, I'm really sorry. I was too late yesterday.
Dadima : I understood. But today you are too early. Come inside the gate.
After giving her the milk Purva went inside the gate. After putting the milk in the kitchen Dadima came out and sat on the earthen veranda. There were three steps at the veranda made of staging only old damp bricks. Purva sat at the bottom step.
Dadima : Why are you holding this cloth like this? Remove this.
Purva : Dadima….
Dadima : What Dadima? I told you Neecha mujhe teri nangipan se koi ahetraz nahi.(I don't have any problem with your nudity).
Purva : but Dadima I feel Shy.
Dadima: shy? A shameless whore feeling shy? Don't be ashamed Neecha. You are calling me Dadima and you are feeling shy in front of your Dadima? Threw it, threw it.
She pulled the gauze and trew it away. Purva covered her pussy with her hands instantly.
Dadima : don't sit here like this go and sweep the yard. Yesterday I've to sweep this and see today my joints are harting.
Purva : oh Dadima don't worry I'll give you a massage after cleaning the yard.
It was 7.30. Early morning ppassarby were glancing at her sweeping the front passage of Dadima's cottage. They were smiling and some one giving disgust looks. She was continuing her job without giving any attention to them.
On other days Purva voluntarily sweeps the front yard of her house. But that day she was full In her bowl and bladder. She wanted to avoid the sweeping. But Dadima gave her the job. Now she had to do that. But her anus was harting. Her solid wastes were trying to evacuated from the back pushing her anus. But she was doing her best to hold them in. By squeezing her asshole and stiffening her butt cheeks. Her pee hole started tingling due to the pressure. She was sweating. Her entire body was giving goosebumps. Silent fart came out. She bited her lips. But it was impossible. In this situation it was impossible to swipe the yard in bending position with a broom. To subsidies the urge she sat on the earthen ground and folded her knees in front her chest and wrapped her hands around the knees. She was shivering and biting her teeth. Her jaw become stiffened.
Dadima : what's happened Purva? Everything alright?
Purva : I'm fine Dadima. Just some urge of morning retual harting my body.
Dadima : so lets go outside and depict your wastes at the sewage.
Purva : no no Dadima. I've toGive sample of my urine and stool to the doctor for testing. So I'm holding it.
Dadima : oh don't know what to do with this whore?
Purva : don't worry Dadima just let me sit like this for a while and then I'll swipe the rest.
Dadima : ok Neecha. Now I'm going in to. Heat up some mustard oil with some garlic.. After finishing the sweeping you have to give me a massages ok.
Purva : okk dadima.This was painful a little but this kinky little game and small game giving Purva another level of sensation.
After two to three minutes her pressures subsidised and she again stood up and started sweeping again. While she was bending and swiping her hand her asshole was upwards and it was flipping open and squeezing closed constantly. Her stomach was bolting. Sunlight was hilighting the act of her asshole. A slum dweller was passing the street. He noticed this and threw small stone chip on her ass and said areee Randi are you going to show asshole dance to? Ha ha ha, he laughed. Purva stood up straight and said auuch.
Dadima came out then and she repulsed the man. Hei don't disturb her. Get lost you useless fellow.
Dadima : Purva leave it. You have done a good enough. Now go outside on the road and wash your hands from the hand pump. And come back. I need some hot oil massage.
It was another difficult job for her at this situation. But she had no option. She went out. She pressed the handle and wash her hand but then the urge again hit her anus. She held the handle and stiffened her butt. She was shaking. The on goers were laughing on her to see her rediculas act.
After subsidies she came back wiping the water by rubbing her palm on her thighs.
She sat on the lower step and Dadima at the upper. Dadima pulled her saree upto her thighs and Purva took the oil in had and started massaging her legs. Specially the knee and ancle joints. The Purva massage her hands for a while. Suddenly the phone started buzzing. For a while she forgot about her pressures. But this vibrating phone again started giving pressure. She got panicked and pulled the condom clad phone out.
Kabul : hello Randi. I've forget to call you today. Don't worry From I'm continuing the call.
Purva : no no Kabul don't do that today. Don't call me now it would be problematic.
Kabul : why?
Purva : just cut the phone now. And don't call me back now. She cut off the phone.
Dadima: you carry the phone inside your hole?
Purva : blushed. Hi hi yes Dadima.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Dadima : ok now pour some oil on my head and message it gently.
Purva: ok Dadima.
After massaging her hands, legs and head, Purva said Dadima , are you satisfied?
Dadima : very much satisfied.
Purva : then give me permission to go.
Dadima : Wait wait, I've some leftover rice for you.
Purva : Sorry Dadima but today I've to give blood on an empty stomach. It's my pleasure that you offered me your leftover food. But I can't eat them today.
Dadima :ok no issue. But why are you in such a hurry? You have plenty of time. Stand in front of me.
Purva : why Dadima?
Dadima : You massaged me very well. Now I want to return the favor. Dadima took lots of oil in her hand and said come closer.
Purva : Oh Dadima but I'm Neecha after all. Why do you want to massage me?
Dadima : because I want to see you clad in oil. Now come stand here.
Purva obediently stood in front of her.
Dadima : And I'll have a bath after that. So I want to massage my second granddaughter. Do you have any problem with this?
Purva smiled and said not at all Dadima.
Dadima poured oil in her hand and rubbed her chest and then poured some oil directly on her boobs and started gently massaging her chest and breast. Dadima lifted her boobos and applied oil under her melons. She pulled the nipples with oil. After massaging the boobs she poured oil on her belly. Purva was already sweating. Dadi Ma applied oil over her sweat clad body. After massaging her belly Dadima covered her pubic area with oil. Her public region then grew tiny hairs. After that Dadima told her to come closer and she held her ass and pulled her and applied oil on her pussy slit and clit. Dadima pulled and pinched the clit with lots of oil for a little long and said you've grown a big clit. It's looking nice on you. Purva obediently stood there naked as a little girl. She remembered Her own Dadima was used to oiling her in her childhood at the garden and then she used to say Dadima I'm feeling shy please let me go inside. And now at her 30's she is standing here naked and shameless.
Dadima then oiling her legs after finishing her legs dadima told her to turn. Purva turned,Dadima applied oil on her bums and message cursed them and after that she applied lots of oil in the asscrack and just slid her fingers from bottom to up through her asscrack. Purva shivered, and said Dadima ddon't do this. You know I'm holding my bowl with too much trouble. Dadima said ok now sit down.
Purva sat near her legs Dadima applied oil on her hairs and covered her hair and scalp with lots of oil. And then she rubbed her oily hand on her face.
Dadima said now take oil and apply it on your ankles and feet. Look, it's started cracking. You should take care of your body. You don't know how precious your body is.
Purva opened her heels and took oil in hand and applied them on her ankle feet and between her fingers. Dadima said under the feet to and press there with your nail tip. Purva does as told. It was pleasurable for her.
Dadima : That's it. You are looking exactly As I wanted. Beautiful. Now go and come tomorrow.
Purva : Thank you Dadima. Thank you. She touched her feets.
Dadima gave her blessings by putting her hand on Purva's head.
Purva wore her heels and went out. She took the cycle and headed back to the milk booth.
Her ass was slipping on the seat. The mixture of sweat and mustered oil and burned garlic was giving her body a pungent but very strong smell. Purva was overwhelmed by Dadima's treatment. But she was unaware what's waiting for her next.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Goodnight friends for today.
Tomorrow I'll be busy. So maybe Upload next part at Monday. If possible will upload tomorrow also.
Like Reply
Dadima had very gently and thoroughly massaged, twisted and pulled her clit and nipples longer than other parts of her body. Dadima applied oil more than necessary thy the oil dripping from her hairs to her face, face to chest, boobs to belly to her slits.oil was dumped on her feet, it seems her heels may have slipped of her legs.Her nipples and clit were erected hard. Her whole body was glowing in morning Light. Her boobs were bouncing.
The ongoing slum dwellers were looking at the glowing goddess of sex crossing through their street. They were stunned looking at her. They were becoming used to seeing her naked. But this new avatar was beyond their imagination. They were spellbound. They usually called her names while she crossed them. But that day most of them were looking at her with open jaws without blinking their eyes. What a beautiful, fair and glowing angel she was looking. But few also called her bad languages even.
Purva reached the booth. Kabul took the cans and then said wow Randi you are looking Amazing. I can't resist rubbing my cheeks through your body.
Purva : no no don't touch me now. Don't ruin my makeup.
Kabul: makeup? This dripping oil your makeup?
Purva : yes makeup. Don't you like this?
Kabul : no no you are looking absolutely absolutely ummm I can't explain how. It's unbelievable. Beautiful is not enough. You are a hoor.
Purva : oh really?
Kabul : spreading his hand to touched her. But Purva stepped back saying nooo.
Kabul : then can you..
Purva : nothing, nothing will happen today.
Kabul : nothing?
Purva : nothing. Maybe tomorrow. Now I'm going.
She started walking to the street from the booth door pulling the cycle in hand. Her feets were slipping on the heels. She might fall anytime. But she was loving the effects. Kabul also came behind her upto the street.
Kabul:Randi you deceived me today.but you have to do one thing and this is not a request this is an order.
Purva looked at him with a surprised look.
Kabul : you are looking absolutely stunning in oil clad on your naked body. But my cycle is getting dirty with the oil. So after returning the booth you've to clean my cycle.
Purva : what?
Kabul : you've to clean my cycle.
Purva thought of a milkman also giving me orders? But this idea of cleaning the cycle at the booth naked made her clit throbbing again.
Purva said I never clean any cycle. But as I'm making it dirty so it's my duty to clean it up. So you arrange water and washcloth I'll clean it.
Kabul : really?
Purva :really.
She then rode the cycle and headed towards the bumpy dusty road giving a mischievous smile to Kabul.

Purva was cycling on the bumpy road to Nasira Bhabhi's house. Labourers of the small factory were also stunned to see her. But She received the same greetings and names on the way to Nasira Bhabhi's house. Her feets were slipping from the paddle due to the oil.But that was not the problem. The problem was her urges to pee and poop and the hard trying of her to hold the wastes inside her. The turmoil of her mind and body on realising the piss and shit and the trying to hold them was too strong. She was shaking. Her lower abdomen was in pain. But this self torturing was giving her another level of sencession. She was turned on all this time.the cycle mechanic gave her a naughty look and stopped her way. Oeee kya lag rahi hai? Chikny Randi our bhi jadya chikny ban gai.. Iss makkhan jaisi badan pe tel kya jadu kar diya. Wakei lajabab. Kash is badan pe thora malai bhi par jay to char chand lag jaye.gandi randi aj to Purva apsara ban gai..dukan ki piche chal na..(Wowwww you are looking stunning. Butterly whore becomes more butterly. And the oil on this buttery smooth body makes magic. I wish to pour some cream on it, then it will become more splendid. Dirty whore looking like a celestial nymph today. Let's go to the back of my shop.)
Purva : no no not today. I've some problems today.
Mechanic: I know, I shall not fuck you but just let me touch you. I'll pay for it.
Purva : you touch me tomorrow. And I'll give you a free blowjob too, but not today. Now let me go.
She crossed the factories, dumping yard and reached the harvesting lands. But today she didn't find Billu there. She thought for a while where Billu could go? Not getting any idea Purva got down from the cycle and down on the field. But it was impossible for her to walk on uneven rough land,wearing a 4 inches heel and clad with oil. She thought she would take a bath before going to Nasira Bhabhi's house. But finding Billu was missing and she left the idea of bathing. She was loving the oil on her body. Then her anus started giving her warning again. Her waste was pushing and opening the back hole to come out. She sat down beside the road on grass. The road was a little higher from the land. She sat putting her legs on the land and stiffening her butt. She crossed her legs and tightened them together and stretched her feet. biting her lips. She held her clit with fingers and started pulling it as much as possible, putting one hand on her back on the road. She was shivering. A man was crossing her on a bike. He stopped and came to her close. He said what are you doing, Bloody Whore? Purva looked at him and Said, ask your Khan sahab what I'm doing. The man got scared and started his bike and left.
Purva sat there for a while looking at the field. Her pressure of shit started reducing but her bladder was still giving her problems. She pulled her clit up and pressed it to her public to stop the pee from leaking. Very few drops leaked. She pressed her pussy and moans wwoohh. Suddenly a hand gave a light push from her back. She looked back and saw Billu was smiling.
Billu : What are you doing? Fucking yourself beside the road? He sat beside her.
Purva : no no I've to give my first pee and stool for testing to the doctor. So I'm trying to hold them inside me.
Billu: You really are a strange and kinky woman. And what about this oil?
Purva : an old woman oiled me up a few minutes ago as I'm her little granddaughter ha ha. But It's feeling really good. I was thinking of taking a bath here but now I don't need any bath. My body is soaked in oil very well now.
Billu : But you are looking absolutely gorgeous Purva. He closed his lips to her.
Purva didn't stop him. They locked their lips and started kissing while sitting beside the road. Purva started moaning, closing her eyes. Her mind diverted from her problems and thus the pressure was subsidized for then. Billu grabbed her hairs from the back.Purva hugged him and lifted her legs and she sat on his lap. Their legs were dangling below the land. Purva held his cheeks and was biting his tongue. Her eyes were closed. She was grinding her pussy on his groins through his pants. He was also rock hard. While kissing she was slurping his spit. As her throat was dry and Vimla auntie told her she can drink water. But as her bladder was already overflowing she didn't drink water after leaving her house. She opened her mouth and said spit in. Billu spit and she swallowed it. They both were so horny that they were scratching each other. As Billu was clothed so Purva's soft scratch didn't affect anything on him. But Billu scratched her butt, back, neck and her upper arms. The sexual hormones take charges of all other body hormones and she forgot about her pressures. They were gone. Purva stood up and unzipped his pant and pulled his pants down. She grabbed his 8 inches long and thick rock hard dick in her hand and started stroking it. Where were you? Purva asked. I just came here from home, you are early today Billu replied. She saw his cycle beside her cycle.
After a while she pulled her phone out and pulled the condom out and started putting it on his dick.it was taking difficulty to wrap the condom on his dick so it's taking a long. They touched their lips several times in between and after a joint effort for a long They succeeded to wrap his dick with the condom. Purva rode on him naked just beside the road. Here the road is basically empty. Very few use this road. At the factories there are people. But after crossing the garbage dumping zone the farming area started and the road became lonely. And as it was summer there were very few farmers who were working very far and deep inside the field. Looking at the empty area Purva started moaning loudly. Uuaahhh Billu tear my cunt Billu. Fuck me fuck this shameless whore. Thrust me from below. Uumm like this. Thrust your dick. Stand up and fuck me taking me on your lap bitch. Oooh oh oh oh oh ohh yes baby i like it. Give me more pleasure.Harder harder you mother fucker.( uuuaahh Billu meri chut faar de Billu. Chod mujhe, chod iss besharam randi ko. Niche se thaapa. Uuumm ha ha is tarha. Apne land ko ghusa de. Khare ho ja our mujhe aoni godi me leke chod sale. Oh oh ooohh ohh oh ohh oh baby achha lag raha hay. Mujhe aur maja do. Jor se aur jor se chod mujhe madarchod. Billu was thrusting his dick from below, holding her on his waist and pulling her up and thrusting her down on his dick. Purva was surprised on her own. She never said any slang languages lik this while fucking. But after hearing constant slangs from the people her subconscious mind started adopting this and now it was coming out from her mouth.
One cycle van was passing them. The man stopped his van and started silently watching them fuck.
Billu : I'm gonna cum oohh. Purva jumped from his lap and squatted in front and pulled the condom out. And started stroking him furiously, aiming his dick on her chest. Within a few seconds Billu sprayed a huge amount of thick cum on her chest and boobs. Few dropped on her throat. Purva also shakened and released her orgasm. She then gently rubbed the cum on her body until it was mixed with the soaked oil on her body.Then Billu saw the man handling his dick on the road. Seeing Billu looking at him he lowered his lungi and rode his cycle van and left the place quickly.
Billu:You should take a bath now.
Purva : why?
Billu : If you don't want to, then leave it.
Purva : I love the oil on my body and the cream of you also.she kissed him.
She then put the phone inside the used condom and inserted it into her pussy.
They hugged each other and then Purva rode her cycle and headed towards her next destination.
This session lasted almost 20minutes. It was 8.55 then. Purva reached Nasira Bhabhi's house at 9:05.
She rang the backdoor bell.
Dhimri opened the door and was stunned in shock to see her oily body. She shouted Bhabhi ji look how Randi came today.
Nasira rushed out the door and looked at her. Shehzadi aa gai tu. Ruk idhaar. (Oh queen You've reached. Wait here).
She told Dhimri to bring a broom. She took the broom in hand.
Purva was standing on the backside road.
Nasira: sali kutia tu kal nangi hoke doodh dippo pe chudwake pisab pe latpat hoke. Tatti karke mere ghar aayi aur mere sofe pe apni gandi gaand chipak ke baith ke khana hai tang uthake? (Bloody bitch yesterday what you did? You fucked naked at the milk booth and then shower in piss and came to my house after dipositing your shit there. And you were eating on my sofa lifting your legs and sitting with your dirty ass on it? )
She beated her with the broom on her thigh.
Purva : aauch Nasira Bhabhi After that. I took a bath and washed myself thoroughly.
Nasira : How dare you come here and go into my room after that. Turn and bend.
Purva :Bhabhi sorry. She held her ears. Don't beat me.
Nasira : shut up and turn.
Purva turned and bent.
Slapp- aauuch
Slapp- aauuch
Slapp- uuiiimaa
Slapp- aahh
Nasira was slapping her with a broom made of coconut leaf sticks.
Don't beat me Bhabhi. It's harting. Purva cried.
Nasira : I'll beat you harder. Slap
Purva : aaaahhh no bhabhi please stop it. I'm begging you. Har soft fair oily glowing ass became covered in red strips.
Purva held her ears and started crying, Nasira Bhabhi I'm extremely sorry please forgive me. But another hard swipe slapped her ass. Nasira said Today You don't enter my room . Take this broom and go to that toilet. Clean the toilet and get out of the house. I'll call you if I need any help from you.
She and Dhimri stepped in and Shut the door on her face.
Purva took the broom and went to the back where the Indian style toilet was situated.
Purva saw a bottle of phenyl and a bucket of water and a mug.She poured the phenyl on the hole and started scratching the brown stained toilet with the broom. She never ever cleaned her own toilet. That was the job for Tarun or the sweeper of the society. But she comprehends her by saying to herself Purva you are a shameless worthless whore now. You have to do this. Some tears dropped on her cheeks. She wiped them with her elbows. She cleaned the toilet and shut the door and got out from the gate. She sat on the cycle but bumped up. Her ass harts. Ufff she cried. She got down from the cycle and went to the toilet and applied some water from the bucket on her ass. Then she again got down on the road. She walks for a while for atleast half kilometer with the cycle. Then she reached the area where Billu fucked her few times ago. She saw Billu and called him.
Billu saw her ass and said wait. He went for a while and returned with some harbs. He chew the harbs and mixed them with his saliva and applied them on her ass.
He said don't worry Purva it's just swollen a little and will be ok within an hour. Now give me the cycle and come lets take a walk to the slum.
Like Reply
Next part Checkup at the doctor
Like Reply
(24-01-2022, 04:10 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Next part Checkup at the doctor

Waiting....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
Love the treatment at Nassira Bhabhi’s house! I wish you made it longer. Maybe have Nassira Bhabhi ask Dhimri to spank her instead. Or even more humiliating things at the house would’ve been really nice.
[+] 1 user Likes Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
(25-01-2022, 08:11 AM)Elisevivian Wrote: Love the treatment at Nassira Bhabhi’s house! I wish you made it longer. Maybe have Nassira Bhabhi ask Dhimri to spank her instead. Or even more humiliating things at the house would’ve been really nice.

Thanks for comment.At least one more session will come at Nasira Bhabhi's house.
Like Reply
Purva was feeling very upset. Billu was pulling the cycle and his other hand was on her back. They walked for five minutes without saying a word. Billu knew she was upset so he was giving her time to recover.
Billu : Why are you feeling so upset?
Purva : The powerful men of this slum want me to become more shameless, become more kinky and the women who always beat me humiliate me.
Billu : What do you want? That's the matter.
Purva : I don't know what I actually want.
Billu : Listen, my parents were unable to give me a good education but that does not mean that I'm a foolish person. And my brain says me that you agreed to the men to do such kinds of things because you actually want this. And you know and they both know that you will be humiliated and punished for your act. Despite that you again willingly agreed on your given job. So you actually want to be humiliated. So..
Purva : Maybe You are right Billu.
Billu : I'm telling you the truth.
Purva : yes you are right. I like to be humiliated, I like to be caught and I like to be beaten up. I like to be dirty and I love the slang words that people call me. But even I'm a human being. So I've feelings and I think my mind and my skin both are very soft. So sometimes I just can't take these things casually.
Billu : Ok now You have to be habituated to these things or you have to return to your home leaving all these things behind.
Purva : No no , I really love my new life. If possible I want to live rest of my life naked fucking around with men after men after men on the roads.
Billu : wow. But if so then why are you upset? Cheer up.
They reached the cycle repairing shop. Billu asked her to stop. And then he enquired if there is any soft seat cover available in the store. Zishan,the mechanic, said yes he has.
Billu: ok give one. How much.
Zishan : Randi mujhe chus ke mera maal nikal the utna( let the whore suck me off that much )
Billu got angry and was about to shout at him and he lifted his fist. But Purva stopped him and said Blowjob is too much for this. I can give you a hand job.
Zishan: but.
Purva : I don't need seat cover, Billu let's go.
Zishan :ok ok Done. Come to the back.
They go back side. Purva landed on the field. And the men stood on the roadside. Mechanic lifted his lungi and he was already hard. Purva started stroking him. Purva pulled Billu closer and unzipped his pant. As they were little above so she didn't have to bend. Purva put. Billu's Dick into her mouth.
Zishan : Hey, you took his dick in your mouth, then why did you refuse me?
Purva released Billu's cock from her mouth and said, " I told you I'll give you a free blow job tomorrow. And you agreed to give me the seat cover by giving you a hand job. So what's the problem now?
Zishan : I want this treatment too.
Purva : You have to pay for this then.
Zishan : Ok, I'll pay you 20 rupees.
Purva : what? Are you mad?
Zishan : don't argue. I've agreed with your cost when I was selling something. Now you've to agree as you are a seller now.
Purva looked at both of them and took both the dicks in her mouth together.

Tarun was sitting on a High stool at the front bar of a famous Pub at Dallas. It was 9:30 at night. He was thinking about Purva. She pinged him last morning but then she got silent. A very beautiful blond lady was sitting beside him wearing a high slit backless deep clung chainmail dress. The dress length was only up to her mid thigh. The dress was so deep up to her public area was visible. Both side of her boobs were showing. Her bellybutton was pirced with a diamond ring. Side of her thigh and butt were visible in front her clorh plunged between her thighs. Only her pussy slit and nipples were covered by the dress. But they were also in danger to be exposed anytime. Impression of her pussy and areola was prominent and her nipples were poking hard from below the dress. It was obvious that she had nothing under the revaling dress.
Tarun was sipping single malt on the rocks from his glass and the lady was taking her blue lagoon. The ring on her finger showing that she is married. She hinted something with her eyes to Tarun. Tarun smiled but just then a notification sound came from his mobile. Tarun saw the notification and said wait Maria. It was a Facebook messenger message written, are you there?
It was from Purva's account. Tarun texted Hi Purva I've been waiting for your text.
The message arrived again, sir I'm Hussain, the Sarpanch of Mastanpur Panchayet. Purva was using my phone to communicate with you.
Tarun : what happened Sarpanch Sir? Anything wrong? Is Purva alright?
Hussain Ji: everything is alright Sir Purva is also fine Sir. She is enjoying her life here. And Don't worry I'll take care of her.
Tarun : Thank You Sir. Please Take care of her,she is little crazy you know.
Hissain ji: Sir she is much more crazy than before now sir. And her crazyness increasing day to day.
Tarun : what she did now?
Hissain ji: Sir may I make a Call to you?
Tarun : I've to make a ISD call then. That must be expensive. You can call me here in messenger.
Hissain ji:OK sir please I'm calling you.
Tarun finished rest of the Whiskey in one gulp and said, Maria I've to take some urgent call. Im just going outside and coming back within 10 minutes.
Maria : ok Tarun go. Is it Purva?
Tarun : no. It's her master.
Maria: wowww.
The phone started ringing.
Tarun: ok then?
Maria: ok go. I'm waiting.
Tarun received the call walking towards the exit and he went to the parking, taking on the phone.
Tarun : hello.
Hissain ji: Hello Sir how are you?
Tarun : I'm fthen But tell me how is Purva and where is she right now.
Hussein ji: don't be so worried sir, she is absolutely fine. If you want to talk to her then I'm texting you her number you can talk to her at any time.
Tarun : ok alright. Now tell me why you called me up.
Hissain ji: Sir I think you almost know everything about her activities in the slum and now she going to Dance naked on stage.
Tarun : Yes Sarpanch sir I know.
Hissain ji: then you also know that your wife is doing this willingly . We are not forcing her for anything. Even she demanded mony for the dance.
Tarun : what money? Purva didn't told me that she is taking money for this. Tarun got shocked to heard this. But there was more words coming to give him more shock.
Hissain ji: yes sir she is taking 10 rupees for every song.
Tarun was talking to him leaning on a rented car by him resting his palm on the bonnet. Hearing the information his palm slipped from the bonnet and his elbow hits te surface of the bonnet. He said can you tell me again, how much she is charging for a song?
Hissain ji: sir 10/ song.
Tarun's Brain started spinning but at the same time his bonner started throbbing.
He kept silent for a moment. After recovering the shock he said, so.. Soooo.. Now Purva become a prostitute?
Hissain Ji : Sir I'm really sorry to disturbing you at the morning. I thought You know everything but.
Tarun: no no it's ok Sarpach sir. It's 9.30 at night here. And I'm not angry on her at all. Just got little shock when I hear that she is taking money for dance and also shocked to hear that she is only talking only 10 bucks per song.
Hissain ji: I can feel your emotions sir.. I thought before that she is doing such things because she loves to do such things. But when I gave her the proposal she suddenly demanded 400/song. Sorry to say sir but I was also got shocked and was very angry on her. But then she came to me very next day and after apologized she told me she is agreed to dance only for 10 rupees per song.
Tarun : oh my god. Unbelievable. But may I ask you the purpose of the naked dance.
Hissain ji: Sir we are organizing the show to satisfy our Party president Mr. Salhauddin Ahmed Sahab.
Tarun : what? You are giving me shock after shock. Mr. Salhauddin means The state president of ***** party?
Hissain ji: yes sir. He is getting the MP ticket on this upcoming election.
Tarun : and so who will be the MLA tthen after that? If you satisfy him then you will. Am I right?
Hissain ji: yes sir right.
Tarun : and you were angry on Purva because she demanded only 400/song. Really.. No word to say.
Hussain ji: Im really Sorry Sir. I've already realized my fault. Please tell me how much money you want sir?
Tarun : why are you asking me?
Hissain ji: After all she is your legal property.
Tarun : oh shut up. This is your another fault Sarpanch ji. A woman is not a property of her husband or liability to her parents. When we Indians change this aspect to a woman? Purva is my responsibility and now also your. You will ne benefited by her a lot. So this is your responsibility to fulfill her demand. If she wants 10 then give her 10. If she wants lakhs I think that would be also less as compared to your benefits.
Hissain ji: sorry Sir.
Tarun : it's ok sir. Not your fault. This the fault of our society. But it you ask me what do I want? Then I want only only her protection. So please protect her and save her identity.
Hissain ji : definitely sir. And that's way I'm calling you.
Tarun : means?
Hissain ji: sir her urge of exposing her nudity increasing day by day. And some time her childish whim may cause her exposed to your familiar.
Tarun : what?
Hissain ji: last night she went to your own house to take some documents. I told her to go in cloth but she was wanting to go fully naked. So this kind of act may expose her identity and also her many crazy desires are dangerous to all of us.So…
Tarun : wait wait wait. She went to our society naked? Really?
Hissain ji: Yes sir.
Tarun : was she caught?
Hissain ji: maybe not.
Tarun : oh.
Hissain ji: sir I'm sending you some documents. Don't tell Purva. Otherwise she will be angry. But I thik you should know. So read this and if you agreed then please print the docs and sign them.
Tarun : what kind of docs and why?
Hissain ji: Sir one is Purva's declaration that shs is doing such things on her own choice. Outside the slum her act is not our responsibility. And other is me and Mr.khan sahab will protect her or try to protect her in any circumstances. And the last one is your declaration, that you also know all of your wife's acts and you have no issue with all of this. Read the docs carefully. And then reply me. Take your time sir.
Tarun : I don't know what to say and what to do. I'm in troma. My mind is in puzzle.
Hissain ji:Sir read the docs. Your all doubt will be cleared. And Im deleting the chat from. Purva's messenger. Sending you a friend request on Facebook. Accept it and I'll send you her new number. You can talk to her. Don't worry she is happy and enjoying in full. Bye Sir.
Tarun:........ Bye.
Tarun's brain was in great puzzle. But even in this status he was getting turn on to imagining his wife demanded money for a naked stage dance and she went to their society naked. He rushed back to the pub. Seeing the almost naked gorgeous manager of their Dallas office dancing with some strengers he went to the floor and pulled her.
Tarun: Maria let's go.
Maria: wait Tarun don't pull me. What happened?
Tarun: let's go to your house I'll tell you everything.

After sucking and stroking and playing with their balls alternatively about 10 minutes Zishan ejected his cum inside Purva's mouth. Purva spit all the cum out on her chest and then continuously spit for some time. After convinced their is no more cum inside her mouth she started stroking Billu furiously and again she inserted his dick into her mouth. This went through another 15 minutes. Her jaw started harting. She pulled the dick out and grabbed his balls tightly with one hand and started stroking very fast and then Billu spreaded his cum all over her face. She closed her lips and let the cum cover her face. She got up and asked Zishan where is my 20 Rupee's?
It was 10.15 then. Purva took the money and folded it in her palm. Zishan covered the seat with a soft seat cover. Purva kissed Billu on his lips and then turned to Zishan. He said No get away. Purva smiled and rubbed the cum with her palm on her face and chest. She said goodbye to them and thanked Billu and rode the cycle.
Purva reached the Milk booth. Looking at her Kabul said look at you. What happened with your make-up?
Purva giggled. Kabul said in soft anger, don't laugh. You only ignored me but let others to use you.
Purva : sorry Kabul. Really Sorry. I'm feeling very sad for you. Tomorrow I'll satisfy you. But now I've to go to the doctor. Take your cycle and let me go. She kissed his cheek and started walking to Salim's Garage.
Like Reply