Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva was running towards the gate. When she didn't see ramu there she crossed the road and went to his hut. Atul brought a bottle of local made alcohol. They both went to his hut to drink this. They were drunk but was in sense. They were coming out from the hut. Purva forgot that there is a night guard too. She rushed and collided with Atul and fall to ground. They both freez in shock. Ramu was about to speak when they heard the shout of sharma. Hearing that Purva crawled into the bushes. Ramu just whispered to Atul don't say anything. We have to protect Purva madam.
Purva was laying in the bush just behind Banerjee. She tried to slide into deep when the crackling sound came. She might press something.
Ramu was at the gate when sharma and Banerjee returning to their house. When they went inside their own house ramu called Atul on phone.
Ramu: hello Atul they've gone. Ask the randi to come out.
Atul: ok. He called her softly, Madam please come out you're now safe.
Purva crawled to the edge of the bushes and peaked out just her head. She looked around and then stood up. Atul give her the phone.
Purva : hello.
Ramu: madam you stay at my hut and you will go tomorrow as early as possible.
Purva : but Ramu I've my docs in the room I need them.
Ramu: I'll bring them for you.
Purva : but Ramu
Ramu: don't you trust me?
Purva : no no Ramu I trust you most. But I need to go there.
Ramu: that will be risky madam. 
Purva : Ramu you know well I love risk.
Ramu: oh you are a true slut madam.
Purva : thank you Ramu. Will you help me to go there again.
Ramu : I'll madam but first let you take your dinner madam.
Purva : oh yes. She gave the money to Atul and kissed his chick. Atul thank you so much for protecting me. You can eat me later for your pleasure but can you bring me some food little fast.
Atul : oh yes madam but why are you here like this madam.
Purva : I'll tell you or you can hear about me from Ramu but now please go. She gave him the two hundred rupees.
Atul went few steps then suddenly he returned to her and grabbed her boobs with both hand and pressed them hard.
Purva : ouch Atul you have the whole night and whole me to enjoy. Now just pissPurva : hello Ramu.
Ramu : madam now please go inside.
Purva : ok.
She went inside and sat on the floor as she felt she is Little dirty with her own piss, she shouldn't mess ramu's bed. She sat there and spreaded her llegs long and started rubbing her clit slowly. She was thinking about the incident just happened. But as the sudden rise and sudden fall of adrenaline made her very weak. She fall asleep soon.
Atul came with the foods and wake her up. He said your food is there madam. And this is the change.
Purva : oh keep it.
Atul : thank you madam.
You eat, I'm sending Ramu.
Purva : don't you want to eat?
Atul : I just came here from home after dinner.
Purva : ok.
Ramu came after Atul reached the gate. He served her food. Roti and tarka. And then he asked her can you eat seating on my lap madam?
She obeyed this.
Ramu: oh you are stinking.
Purva : then gate away from me.
Ramu no no. I've no problem. I love you. Love your every things. Your odor too.
Purva giggled. She started eating.
Ramu: but why are you smelling like this?
Purva : because I was thirsty and I don't have fresh water in my room
Ramu : was massaging her sweaty boobs. She was sweating because she didn't on the fan or ac in her room when she entered.and also she ran very fast. Here also she didn't switch on the fan.He asked you don't have water so what you drink.
Purva : my own pee hi hi hi.
Ramu : euh.
Purva giggled and pushed some food to his mouth. She then said and I was feeling hot so I rub some pee on my chest too.
Hearing that ramu stopped rubbing her boobs. And froze.
Purva : what happen? Don't you love my stink?
Ramu: pressed her boobs as tight as possible and said yes I love.
Purva giggled and pushed another bite of food in his mouth. They both were eating passionately.
Ramu said my wife left me for ever after the incident.
Purva :  Ramu? I feel so bad for this.
Ramu: oh leave the matter. But don't forget your promise madam.
Purva : I don't. I promised you to go with you to your parents as your new wife.
Ramu: yes. When will you go?
Purva : let me return first.and remember only for three days now. 
Ramu: ok but please tell me where actually you are now. You didn't go with your husband to America.
Purva : I believe in keeping promises. As I promise you I also promised some one too. I'm with him now. But don't ask more now. I've finished dinner. Please give me water to wash and drink.
Ramu : water?
Purva : yes drinking water please.
He gave her a bottle. 
She also washed her chest and groin.
Purva now lets go in.
Ramu : now? Wait for little more. Let everybody sleep.
Purva : you know what if I go after everybody sleep then I should roam naked only in my closed door then.
Ramu: but you can't go in from the main gate.
Purva : why whats the problem.
Ramu : they might be watching secretly.
Purva : then. You have to go from the back with me. Actually vimla aunty and ancle also saw me they are also thinking I'm a ghost or thief. So you have to enter first. And if you find the path is clear you call me.
Ramu: from the back? You mean you will go around the compound and enter there beside the new building? This can be more dangerous.
Purva : you go ahead of me and I'm going behind you through the brushes.
Ramu : you are crazy.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow waiting for more....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(17-01-2022, 11:52 PM)Kuppz Wrote: Eagerly waiting for that part

Mee too...
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
Ramu calld Atul and told him to be careful and he is going with madam to her house. If he saw somebody coming the let him inform immediately.
They took the Fisher market alley because that was the back lane of previous block. Also devided by the bushes from their road. Only at early morning to 11 a. m. This alley remaine crowded with fisher men. They are dealer of fish. Small fish seller use to buy fish from them. At night this alley remains very lonly and dirk. Purva found the road is empty. So she send Ramu ahead. Ramu was going almost 50 meters ahead of her and she was skipping behind him like a child and humming a newly learned bhojpuri song 'nehia ke daria me dubki lagai le/ laj saram ke parda hatai de. ( dive into the river of mermaids / throw away the curtain of shyness and become shameless. Her boobs were bouncing. Clit was dangling and ass was shaking. She was naked and barefooted walking and skipping on a public road at her locality just beside her society.
Suddenly Ramu signaled her to hide by his hand. She quickly moved to the bushes and squated behind it. After few seconds two man crossed her walking and talking with each other. After they went away she crawled up on the alley and looked towards them. They were far enough. She again stood up and started walking again and started humming again the same song, repeating the same two line. They reached the back gate of the compound. From here sazid and other labourers used to come to her house. Ramu stopped her and he went in the garden. Then he reached at the front gate. He cautiously opened the grill gate and entered. Purva looked back to the unreconstructed building. Her pussy tingled she rubbed it for few seconds. Then she cautiously entered the garden. Here once she was watering the plants when Sazid came closer to the fencing wall. She saw a  few Jasmine blossomed on the plant. She took one and and put it in between the gap of her ear and head. Ramu came out and signaled her to come in and whispered no body is here. Purva tiptoed to the gate and entered. She gave the key to Ramu before exiting his hut. So he silently and very carefully opened the lock and they both entered the room. Ramu whispered don't switch on the light. Purva said and don't even the fan. Ramu swithed on the torch in his phone and asked her to fetch her things. Purva guided him with her and he was walking behind her focusing the torch to her front. She first went to toilet and grabbed her small phone covered with condom. Then she went to her room and took her purse and put the phone inside it. Ramu said anything else? Purva said no.
Ramu said then let's go madam. Purva said wait. Ramu said what again? She pulled out the packet of the condoms and threw it to him. He some how cought it and said are you crazy madam? Here now. Let's go to my hut. Purva hold his collar and pulled him towards her chest and kissed him on his lips. Then she pushed him on her bed and ride on him. She started kissing on his forehead, on his chik, chin lip, throat. Ramu slowly forgot his anxiety and started enjoying her acts. She slowly opened the bottoms of his shirt and then she lowered to his legs and opened and lowered his pant  and brif. He was already erected with her horney act. Purva swallowed the entire dick in her mouth. She sucked his hard thik dick like she was eating cornittos.
After licking and sucking and lightly biting for about 3 to 4 minutes she took the condom and tear the packet with her teeth and placed it on the tip of his dick and above it she placed her naturally lubricated pussy and sat. Ramu whispered just don't moan loudly.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva started thrusting. She was moaning in low voice but her riding was making very noise. So after just one minute Ramu pushed her aside and inserted into her puasy from the back and started spooning her. She was rubbing her clit and biting her lips to suppressed her moaning. Ramu was kissing her neck, massaging her breasts. After a long time she was enjoying a soft romantic sex on her own soft bed with the watchman of her own society.
Ramu: please tell me Madam where are you now? You don't go with sahab. So?
Purva : I'm not far from the city Ramu that's I can Tell you.
Ramu : sahab knows about you.
Purva : after thinking for a moment she replied no I told him a long ago I'm working with a NGO. So I told him that I'm in Mumbai dharavi, helping the slum dwellers.
Ramu : wow. You are such a bitch. But where exactly you are now.

Purva : I can't say you. Ramu. But I can tell you I'm doing a big thing just like I did at your village. But that time I had dance in your brothers marriage in skimpy clothes and dance naked for you all in a hall. I roam in your village in near naked dreases as per your choice and got naked in some lonly places. But now you can see I'm roaming naked all time everywhere. I came here from my present like this.
Ramu : oh my got. He increased his thrust. He forgot about the noise.
Purva : yes and I'm gonna perform Randi dance on a open stage for hundreds of people totally naked and also I will perform live sex on stages. May stage pe nangi nachti hui logoki land chosungi, chudbaungi, agar wo log chahe to gaand bhi marwaungi( I'll suck cocks of men on stage while dancing, will fuck them, if they want I'll offer my asshole to them too)uaahhh she blushed.
Ramu: oh dam fuck. He started banging her.
Purva : ohhh ohhh oooooohhh fuck me fuck me harder aaahhh ahh yes faster.
Thap taaaa tap tap thaap.
Ramu: oooooooooo ooo o oo uahhhh. He ejected his sparm deep inside her pussy but inside the condom.
They stayed there cuddling with each for some moment and then he pulled his soften dick out. Purva unwrapped the condom from his dick and was about to dump the cum into her mouth when she remember she has to starv for 12hours. So she dump the cum on her chest and rubbed it.
They both were sweating. Ramu's unbuttoned shirt was wet in sweat. Purva sat beside him started buttoning his shirt and zipping his pant while kissing his chest and belly before buttoning every button.
Ramu: madam you are a god of sex or you better to say you are a goddess of fucking.
Purva : hi hi hi.
Ramu: but madam hurry up we made so much noise. Now take your things and come with me.
Purva : why? I want to sleep here. You go and you wake me up at 4. Better you send Atul. I'm not done yet so please send him.
Ramu: madam this would be risky. You said vimla aunty saw you. She may again hear the noises. So lets go.
Purva : how much the time.
Ramu: 11:13
Purva : oh she is in deep seep now. Don't worry go and send Atul I need to treat him.
Ramu:you are really insane.
Purva : gigfled. He he I'm I know. Now go and send my next lover sorry fucker.
Just close the door.
Ramu went out in dirk.
In between Atul again went to buy alcohol with the balance money given by Purva. Now he was too much drunk. He entered her room troubling. Strong smell of cheap alcohol coming from his mouth. He never came to her house before. So he was unaware of her house interior. He opened the door and entered and then closing the door behind he was trying to look forward but he was unable to see anything. He bumped with the sofa and shouted in name. Bahenchodddd(sister fucker)
Hearing the noise Purva came up to the drawing room and switched on a dim night lamp. She saw him tumbling so she rush to give him support.
He said hey you whore thank you but I'm fine don't worry. Now bend and suck me.
The smell was too much. Purva can tolerate the smell of piss or body odors or even unwashed mouth. But alcohol is not for her. She closed her nose with fingers and said please Atul lower your voice. I'll suck you off don't worry. But don't shout. Come with me. She hold him by shoulder and guided him to her bedroom. She released him and he fall on the bed. She switched the dim light,
Lowered his pant and found a small limb dick. But she didn't say anything and started sucking him seating on the floor.He was murmuring. After few moment his dick rose up. It was a slim 3.5 inches small cock. But after got hard the cock was looking like a wooden stick. She placed the condom on it. But the condom also not fitting in it. I mean condom was loosing. But she giggled and put another condom on it thinking that it may thicken his tool little. He might be small but was hard too. It seems like a piece of bone. She got on the bed and placed his legs beside his waist,placed her asshole on the stick and started pushing. But her asshole was too tight and dry. So she took some spit on hand. Lifted her ass and rubbed the spit on the hole. Then she took more spit and inserted her index finger inside her hole. She circulated the finger inside the hole and started pushing her anus outside. Atul again said oye randi whatsup? Why are you delaying. Hurry up. I'm in a hurry.
Purva said with a sweet.wait a second janu. I need to loosen up my hole for your tool dear.
Then placed his cock on the anus rim and pushed. Only after 6 to 7 of continue riding by Purva. He shaken up and released his juices.just after that he pushed her and stand.threw the condoms on her belly. His pant slided down. He again pulled up it and zipped it and started walking to the front door. Purva was laughing. He said shut up randi don't laugh. He walked out from the house.
Purva squeezed the condom. Semi liquid cum dropped on her belly. She massaged it. Atul went out leaving the main door opened.
Purva was unaware of that. She was in her bed. She spreded her legs and started jerking her raised up clit closing her eyes. Dim lights were on at drawing and bed room.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva was stroking her clit unaware of her doors are open and a awaken ear hearing the noises coming from downstair. She was musterbating her on her bed closing her eyes without any concerns or fear.
Suddenly she heard a strong voice PURVAAAAA
she opened her eyes and saw vimla aunty is standing in front of her. She rolled back and jumped from the bed and hide behind it.
Vimla: Purva get out from there. Don't hide.
Purva couldn't answer she couldn't move. Her hands and legs froze. Her fingers were shaking. Her entire body was shivering in fear.
Vimla : come out here. Founding no response from her vimla went to the side and grabbed her hair. She pulled her up and slapped her on chik you bloody bitch.Then she threw her on the bed.
Purva started crying. She said I'm sorry I'm sorry aunty. Please forgive me.
Vimla : forgive you? First Tell me what sin you did so that I've to forgive you.
Purva : I did nothing wrong.
Vimla : slapping on her calf  she shouted you did nothing? You were running naked at the compound and you said nothing? Why is your hair cut like this? You were moaning inside your room. I saw the night guard going out from your house. What's going on Purva.
Purva : please don't shout aunty. I can explain you.
Vimla : no need to explain. I know you are whoring around.
Purva : aunty You punish me, beat me abuse me but please listen to me I'm in trouble. I need your help. Please help me.
Vimla : you should have in trouble. A woman who roam naked in her neighborhood she should be in trouble. I'll tell everybody that you are characterless whore. You must be punished.
Purva : jumped from the bed and grabbed her legs. Please aunty I'm really in trouble. I'm captivated by some powerful men. They have my pictures and videos. They are blackmailing me.
Vimla: kicked her away. You liar. You were went to US with Tarun and now you are saying somebody captured you and compelling you to running around naked.
Purva was crying. She said please aunty try to understand. She was crying with folded hand.
She said I was with him. But I've to return for some documents.
Vimla: kicked her again. Again lying. Show me your passport and Visa.
Purva : they snached it from me. They will return me those docs after I sow them my ID's which I've to collect from my house and returned to them naked. They gave me this task.
Vimla : don't lie Purva don't lie. Why the night guard was here.
Purva : to entered the building I had to take his help.
Vimla: and they agreed to help you? Huh don't make stories like child purva. That bloody Atul helped you. And to return the favour you gave him a fuck. And I clearly heard you were enjoying the fuck.
Purva : was crying. She didn't reply anything. She had been cought her lie had been cought.
Vimla continued.this time she spoke in a soft voice,So they captured you from where?
Purva: from the way home from the airport.
Vimla : and they took everything?
Purva : yes.
Vimla: when they returned them to you.
Purva : I returned India to take my ID's when they cought me. The all bang me took my pics and videos and when they heard about my reason to return India they said they will let me free but I've to come here naked and went back to them naked.
Vimla : how you came so long naked?
Purva : they hired me a rickshaw. I swar. If you want to see then you have to go with me to the fish market. The rickshaw will come again to take me to their place. And then will give me my clothes and passport and will let me go.
Vimla : humm assume you are telling the truth. But why are you enjoying with that guard? And after he Left you were enjoying yourself spreading your legs and fucking your cunt?
Purva blushed.
Vimla : you know Purva I noticed few weeks ago the labourers of the oposite side building coming in and out to our house. One day I heard you were moaning in your room. You were laughing and I heard several Male voice. They all were cheering you up. And you were giggling like a child. Do you think I'm a mindless uneducated woman? I thik you are true they have given you the task to come here naked. 
But not by force. With your cooperation. And they didn't bang you. You seduce them to fuck you. You are paying dirty shameless game with them.
Purva remained silent. Tears rolling down from her eyes and to her throat.she was seating on the floor folding her knees to her chest covering her breast and lowering her face between her knees.
Vimla saw she is glistering in sweat. So she went to the switch board and after pressing some other switch she pressed the switch of the fan. She continued, so if they bang you and blackmailing you then lets go to the security officer station.
Purva : with fear lifted her face and said no don't.. They are dangerous.
Vimla : who are security officer or the people or you? Ok now you are at your room. No one is here. So wear some clothes.
Purva didn't move. Didn't replied anything.
Vimla : hummm I understand you're now disliking clothes. It happens. Very normal.
Purva looked to her with question in eyes.
Vimla : ok I'll let you go but in one condition. You've to show me your passport and stamps on your visa after returning from the States.
An electric Wave blew her head. That will reveal everything that she never went to USA with Tarun.
Purva broke down. 
She started crying heavily. She murmur I've left nothing. I'm finished. My all dignity have gone. Now there is only one way.
Suddenly hearing this and looking at Purva's pal innocent face Vimla went closed to her. Hey stop stop stop. She hugged her and beat her back very softly. Don't ever tthink about this Purva. I just wanted to know the truth purva. But I never think you are a bad girl at all. You know I know you are doing this from a long. But I never told anyone ever. One day I asked Tarun why there was so noise in your room. His answer told me that he also knew about your kinky sexual adventures. Is he go to US? Is he know about you.
Purva continued crying and remained silent.
Vimla : asked oh don't worry Purva. You're a brave girl. There are so many people in earth but how many of them can fulfill their desire? She hugged her tightly.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wow super update, waiting for more....
Like Reply
(19-01-2022, 05:23 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow super update, waiting for more....

Thank you sir for comments. Comments are really important. I'm writing the   story. Thinking about the plots and then uploading them. So I need to know how the story is going. Every writer need appropriation as well as the criticism. And suggestions. Thanks you all who are commenting. Many of you not commenting here but sending me private messages. Thanks to you to. Thanks to you too who are following the thread.
Like Reply
super..going great..plz continue
[+] 2 users Like Vk1019's post
Like Reply
(19-01-2022, 06:55 PM)Vk1019 Wrote: super..going great..plz continue

Thanks
Like Reply
Keep going
Like Reply
(19-01-2022, 08:56 PM)sultan Wrote: Keep going

Namaskar horseride
Like Reply
Purva : why are you curdling me aunty. I'm a bad girl I ruined my own life. I don't want to ruin my son' life. Instead I'll finish my self.
Vimla : are you mad? Don't say this again otherwise I'll beat you again.
Purva : please beat me. You should hate me not curdle me.
Vimla : please stop behaving like a child now. You are a mature girl. Did you feel any bad before this time? Did you think ever that you are doing wrong things before now. You didn't. Why because In my opinion You did nothing wrong. And I think Tarun also supports you. Don't he?
Purva : yes he support me in everything.
Vimla : then? Don't think about the so called society. Think only about your family. And your family is with you. If Tarun supports you you don't have to think about anybody else. You was watching you from last few weeks. I saw the change of your behavior I saw the change in your clothes, I've seen you went in a burqua one day. And I know you are fucking around this labourers. I though a lot about this. And I come to a conclusion.
Purva : what?
Vimla : you are not wrong at all. The nature made you like this. God given you the desires like that. And only for fear of society most of the human being murder their desire. But you keep your desires alive. Thus in my point of view you are a brave girl. Seeing a naked dog we never ask the dog why are you naked? We love naked dog we love naked bird, we love all creation of god or nature naked. Trees are naked birds animals beautiful fishes awesome flowers all are naked and we love them as they are. Then why we can't love a beautiful girl like you Naked? Nature made us Naked. God never told us to wear cloth. Then why? Purva be proud on you. You are a naturist. Only human like you worship the creation of god in true so don't be shy. Open up.
Purva at her with disbelieve. Droplets of tears till. Dripping from her eyes. But she became little calm then.
Purva :whispers are you kidding?
Vimla : cuddle her again. No my dear I'm serious. Now just tell me did you came here by force or willingly?
Purva blushed and lowered her head. Willingly.
Vimla : what happened Purva don't be so shy. Please tell me everything. I can help you. I can give you suggestions and last I'm eager to listen tour story.
Purva remained silent and down headed.
Vimla : now please open up. She pulled her knees and said don't be so shy in front of me. I've seen you stroking your clit. Oh hoo that's another question. Your clitoris also very awesome. Let me see. She forcefully opened her legs and closed her head to her clit.
It was become Little soft then and was not erected but till it was looking nice. Like a sleeping cock. Vimla said wait. She stood and switched on the bright light. Then she came to her and streached her legs apart.
Vimla : wowwwwww Purva is your pussy always like this or it's the result of recent activities? She started imvestigating her clit with her fingers.
Now Purva was feeling better.but she couldn't say anything.
Vimla : but when I came to your room I saw You were stroking your clit like a male dick. I was amazed to see that. Purva please tell me is your clit became bigger just recent or.
Purva : recent.
Vimla : pinching her clit she said it's beautiful. The lips the pink clit, the hood just like a blossomed Rose. Verrrry Nice. She rubbed her palm across her entire pussy. Purva shivered.
Vimla then sat straight and kissed her on her head. And said now tell me dear where is Tarun now.
Purva : he is in USA.
Vimla : you didn't go with him?
Purva : no.
Vimla : so where are you now staying.
Purva : at Mastanpur basti(slum )
Vimla : wwhat? This Mastanpur? After mirzapur?
Purva : yes aunty.
Vimla : so with this labourers?
Purva : with some of them.
Vimla : and Tarun knows everything.
Purva : yes aunty.
Vimla : but how a shy girl like you become so so bold and brave?
Purva : don't know aunty. There is man Sazid. He made me like this.
Vimla : he made you his slave?
Purva : no aunty. I don't know why but truth to be told I've got attracted with this hard working men. I seduced them first. And the man Sazid responded to my seduction. He came to our house but never forced me. I've started loosing myself slowly. Day by day my clothes started getting short and exposing. But I briefly explain everything to Tarun. He said he wanted me to be a slut. Sazid started exploring me finding me with my positive response. Then he introduced his nephew Rashul to me. I became use to with them. Sazid fucked me one day in front of Rasul. Rasul started fondling me to absence of his uncle. Those were like a dream to me. Slowly the news spread and more labourers started coming. Sazid use to made me sami naked in front of them but never fully naked. One day he fucked me in front of everyone. But he made a rules.
Vimla was listening to her without flipping her eye leads. She said what rules?
Purva : only he can fuck me no one else. They can touch me with my permission but can't fuck me.
Within a week Sazid changed me as an exhibitionist. One day he asked why I got attracted to people like him. May I like to fuck a high class man. I tell him that hard working people like him attracted me most but don't know why. And I love to show off my nudity. One day he brought a burqua and asked me to wear that only nothing inside.
Vimla : so you were naked inside the burqua  that day?
Purva : blushed, yes.
He took me to his slum and then exposed me in front of a old tailor man and then to a tattoo parlour and niddle a tattoo on my ass.
Vimla : what? I missed this? Show me Purva show me.
Purva turned her ass to her and showed her the tattoo. Vimla roam her fingers on  the tattoo. What written in the tattoo?
Purva : SAZID.
Vimla : you're unbelievable Purva.Tell me next.
Purva : he slowly brings his few friends to here and they all fucked me right here. 
Vimla pulled her up. And said come to the bed. She sat on the bed leaning on the wall and lifted her saree upto her knee and spreaded her legs and told purva to seat between her legs. Purva was telling her story like a robot without any expression. She sat between her legs leaning her back to Vimla 's body. Vimla wrapped her hands around her chest and started massaging her breast slowly.
Vimla : now tell me what happened next?
Purva : one day Sazid asked me to go to his slum alone. Wearing the burqua only.I scared. But he assured me nothing will happened
He sent a taxi. The taxi driver dropped at the entrance of a narrow alley. But before that he said Sazid told him to take my burqua. I was scared but don't know why I gave him the burqa. He told me to ask people where is salim's garage. I had started walking through the Alley naked at day light. I was asking about salim's garage. People were laughing spiting on me. They were calling me names. I had been fucked my many without any protection. Thy tomorrow I've to give blood for testing.
Vimla : fucked or bang?
Purva : when I was telling bang you were telling fuck. Now I'm telling fuck and you...
Vimla : ok ok go ahead. She started rubbing her clit.
Purva : I didn't protest so it was not bang. Anyway I reached salim's garage after hours fucked by countless man. Maybe 20-25 don't know. I was covered in cum and spit. I sat there on the road and soaped me and bath on the road. Sazid told his people to record everything. I cut my public hairs on the road after asking Tarun on phone because he loves hair on there. And then sazid and gang fucked me till evening there.
Vimla : all are this you've done willingly?
Purva was recalling the scenes in her mind while telling the story. And hearing the story Vimla aunty also got aroused. She was playing with Purva's boobs and clit. Purva was getting horny again.
She said in a orgasamic voice Yessshh willingly.
Vimla : then.
Purva : then I returned to home. But the whole slum wanting me to live with them for a month. I was hesitating. I asked Tarun. He told me I should go.
Vimla : so are living there and Tarun is in US and Apu at your sister's house? Do your sister know about this.
Purva : no.
Vimla : and what happened with your hair?
Purva : I'm living there with a old man. One day he told  me to bring milk in a transparent burqa. I went but Ladies of the slum had beaten me there. I complained it to the man. He told me next day you go naked. So I went naked to the milk booth. And the women got angry and this happened. Aunty I told you everything.
Vimla : why you came here today.
Purva : I told you the truth to take my documents.
Vimla : why?
Purva : living at a slum naked without IDs.... So someone suggested me to take the ids with me.
Vimla : you again telling lie purva.
Purva : aunty I'll told you later. Don't ask me anything.
Vimla :ok ok. so tomorrow at morning a rickshaw 
Will come really?
Purva : yeasss. She moaned as vimla started stroking her now erect clit harder and faster. 
Purva turned her face and they both started kissing each other.getting rubbed by a 58 years old Lady was new and Amazing to her. She never imagined that one day she Will be seating on Vimla auntie's lap getting stroked by her. Within minutes she shivered and released her all tensions.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wow masterpiece
Like Reply
(20-01-2022, 08:01 AM)Straight in Wrote: Wow masterpiece

Thanks for the complement
Like Reply
Purva: thank you soooo much aunty. I'm feeling really relieved now.
Vimla : you are most welcome my child. But never ever think or say about suicide again promise me.
Purva : he he no aunty I'll never say or think about that. Thanks aunty you are so sweeeeeett. She kissed on her chick.
Vimla smooch her chicks with both hand and said now wake up dear my laps are harting.
Purva : it's feeling soo good aunty to lay down on your lap aunty. Let stay little more.
Vimla : ok but before you stand up and bring me some water and you also drink some.
Purva : but aunty I don't have fresh water in the room.
Vimla : then wait Im bringing them from my room. Now stand up. She pushed her up.
Purva unwillingly stood up from the bed.
Vimla : and you are sticky on your chest. I've to wash my hands too.
Purva giggled. 
Vimla : stay here don't go out or call that bloody night guard.
Purva : ok aunty.
Purva was seating on her bed. She was happy. Her last trick to imotional blackmailing Vimla aunty worked. She was really very scared after being cought by Vimla and she broke down really. But in deep her mind she wanting to be cought. Her logical mind always try to stop her to do such unnecessary daring act. But her passionate mind always gose with her. That says go Purva go ahead. Don't worry. Let's do this. Few minutes ago she was feeling sad that she is cought and she can never go Naked in her society or she has to end fucking around the lowerclass people around her house. She was afraid of her family may be deported from the society if Vimla wanted to exposed her. But after seeing the behaviour of Vimla she felt really happy. But to her surprise she was still filling shy in front of Vimla. She thought I shouldn't be shy. After all I'm a shameless whore.
Vimla returned with a bottle of water and her phone. And she slipped stepping on something but somehow managed her balance. She looked down. It was a used condom at the corner of the bedroom door. There were two more. She said you fucked three man in between? When you came here?
Purva : ha ha aunty I've just arrived when you first cought me outside my door. And I was running away. But Sharma ji and Banerjee saw me from far. And when I was running I bumped with the guards. But they protect me from Banerji babu and Sharma ji. So I've to fuck them in return favour.
Vimla : but there are.....
Purva : yes Atul has a small one. So I put two condom on his um you know.
Vimla : ha ha ha you are too naughty. Now drink some water. You lost so many water by crying and sweating.
Purva : but I've to go for a std checkup tomorrow. I can't eat anything now.
Vimla : STD check up? Oh for unprotected gangbangs. Ha ha. Don't worry everything will be fine and there is treatment for everything. Now drink. You have to give blood in empty stomach not in empty bladder. Drink.
Purva was really thirty so she drunk a lot. Then she said aunty where is uncle.
Vimla : don't worry he is snoring now. But mast say your pussy is too beautiful specially the clit.
Purva : thanks aunty.
Vimla climbed the bed and sat leaning on the wall. Come now you can sleep on my lap.
Purva cheered Yeaahh and threw her hands on the air. She jumped on her lap and said thank you aunty.
Vimla : now no more talking. Tell me when you go. I'll called you up.
Purva : you call me at 4.
Vimla : ok it's almost 12:24. Now sleep.
Purva : aunty I've a wish.
Vimla : what's that.
Purva : I want you to feed me milk.
Vimla : naughty. I don't have milk anymore. Im a old lady.
Purva : even I want to. Please aunty. She was indulging like a small child.
Vimla : ok ok wait. She lowered the Pallu(chest cover ) of her saree and unhooked her blouse. As many old indian lady she didn't wore any bra. Her wrinkled soft dangling left boob came out. Purva Inserted the breast in her mouth and started sucking it like a child. She closed her eyes and cuddled Vimla.
After few minutes Purva 's sucking speed started decreasing and then stopped. She fall asleep. Bibs were dripping from her mouth. Vimla tried to pull her nipple from purva's mouth. But Purva again curdled her and started sucking again in sleep. Vimla was sliding her hand on Purva's naked back  rubbing her ass lightly a crushing her hair. After few more minutes Purva's lips opened and her head tilted a little and the boob came out from her mouth. She was sleeping sideways naked on vimla's lap. Vimla carefully lifted her head and slided aside. She placed a pillow under Purva's head. Then she set the alarm at 4 in the morning and hooked her blouse and slept beside Purva.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Next episode is going back to slum. And there will be some public degradation
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wow so beautiful update, more excited for the next episode
Like Reply
(20-01-2022, 04:36 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow so beautiful update, more excited for the next episode

Heart Heart
Like Reply
Can't have the words to describe your efforts... you have maintain the tempo of the story... as it was started by originals writer Aurelius1982... keep going
Like Reply