Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(17-01-2022, 08:58 PM)Elisevivian Wrote: Nice update. No worries, thank you for considering the suggestions and keeping us in the loop. We all really appreciate it. 

Could I ask you where I can find the story of Purva going to Ramu’s villiage and dancing for the wedding please? Because I’ve read till she boards the train but I’ve never found the story where she reaches the village. Please do let me know. Thank you.

She was in a crowded passenger train was grouping by mens wearing a tank top and Mimi skirt without bra or panty. Ramu was taking her to his village for dance in his brothers marriage. The story ended incomplete. So I am willing to finish that part too
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-01-2022, 10:10 PM)Tunkai Wrote: She was in a crowded passenger train was grouping by mens wearing a tank top and Mimi skirt without bra or panty. Ramu was taking her to his village for dance in his brothers marriage. The story ended incomplete. So I am willing to finish that part too

Eagerly waiting for that part
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(17-01-2022, 10:10 PM)Tunkai Wrote: She was in a crowded passenger train was grouping by mens wearing a tank top and Mimi skirt without bra or panty. Ramu was taking her to his village for dance in his brothers marriage. The story ended incomplete. So I am willing to finish that part too

Thank you very much! Eagerly waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
When can we expect the update....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
Sharma ji and banerjee babu are use to smoke and chat after dinner. So they were smoking and and chatting with each other while walking around in front of their house. Suddenly banerji saw a naked girl was running heavily towards the entrance gate. He pushed on sharma's shoulder look look sharma a naked woman running.
Sharma : where where?
Banerjee : look at there.
Sharma  : oh my god. Looking like she is Tarun's wife.
Banerjee : what!!!! No no that's not possible. They are out of station now. And she the girl is almost blunt. Tarun's wife has long hair.
Sharma : but who is she. Why she is running naked in our compound? She crossed the gate. Let's go there. Where is the watchman?
Banerjee : lets go. Lets go.
They run towards the gate.
Sharma : where she is? Where is Ramu?
Banerjee : it's 10 o clock Ramu might have go to his room but where is the night guard atul? Atul atul, Ramu where are you? Banerjee shouted.
Sharma : let's go to Ramu's cottage.
They crossed the road and found Ramu and Atul were there in front of Ramu's hut.
Sharma : you two what are you doing here? We are shouting. Don't you here?
Atul stayed silent. He was sweating and breathing heavily. Ramu replied, sir sir don't shout. Atul just arrived and he is feeling little headach so I bring him with me here. Let him take some rest. I'm going to the gate.
Banerjee : ok ok no issue. But did you see any naked woman running?
Sharma : yes naked woman.
Sharma : you might be jocking. We don't see anybody.
Atul : yes we don't see anybody like this.
Sharma : how can you see if you gossip here.
Ramu : sorry Sir but Atul is feeling too sick. Don't angry Sir.
Banerjee : ok ok don't angry Sharma. Atul you take rest in his room. And Ramu come search with us.
Ramu: Ji Sir.
Atul unlocked the door and entered the room. Rest of them were about to move when a crackling sound of came from the bushes.
Sharma : whose there? He ran there to the bushes. 
Ramu: wait Sir don't go into that dirty bushes. Let me check in.  He went to the bushes and after looking for just few seconds he shouted hushhhh huushhh shu shu.
Sir ji a big pussy cat. Might have come to eat left over fishesh. Lets go.
Banerjee : where she vanished?
Ramu: are you sure you saw a naked woman.
Sharma : we both saw that her running out from the gate.
Ramu: I'm very much scared Sir it might be she?
Banerjee : who is she?
Ramu : who can run naked at night except any a spiritual soul. Oh my god Ram Ram Ram Ram.
Sharma : shutup, spiritual ghost. Do you think we are mad?
Banerjee : oh stop Sharma. He might be right. Who has that much of dare to run naked?
Sharma : and if she is in trouble? If she had been bangd by some one?
Banerjee : oh if she was a human being then this guards can catch her or see her. But she is just vanished from the gate. Please lets go in. Don't stay outside. This time is very bad.
Sharma : Ramu Where is Tarun Babu and his family?
Ramu : sir they went to America.
Sharma : oh. Listen keep your eye open and stady. Don't sleep. If atul feels ok then let him join the duty. And you go to sleep after giving a round to the compound thoroughly.
Ramu: ji sir ji.
Banerjee : now lets go.
But at the time of returning sharma gave a visit to Purva's house and investigate the door and the keyhole and surrounding. Banerjee again pulled him hay ditective babu please you heard they are not here.
They went inside there home after some time.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2022, 07:49 AM)Straight in Wrote: When can we expect the update....

As I told I'm writing the story on this thread directly on my mobile. So whenever I get chance I'll upload. Maybe small updates will come frequently after two three hours. Like I just wrote this banerjee sharma part standing inside a local train.
I'm now addicted to writing
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Next Purva is going to be cought by Vilma
Like Reply
(18-01-2022, 11:16 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Next Purva is going to be cought by Vilma

I think it is early, let her complete her dance till then let her do some more adventures afterwards slowly let her get caught.... It is just my opinion, you are free to write
Like Reply
She need a strong person to her side. What do you think. After all she will stay naked all time at house. So vimla have to know.
What do you think?
Like Reply
Then it is ok ....
Like Reply
(18-01-2022, 11:40 AM)Straight in Wrote: Then it is ok ....

Thank you sir.
So should I start writing the update now?
Will finish writing within few hours
Like Reply
(18-01-2022, 11:45 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank you sir.
Bro plz update ramu and purva train and village  sequence little bit quickly plz...plzz....
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2022, 11:50 AM)Kuppz Wrote: Bro plz update ramu and purva train and village  sequence little bit quickly plz...plzz....

You will have to wait for that a Little long sir. First let her return to her society after whore dance
Like Reply
(18-01-2022, 11:45 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank you sir.
Yes please eagerly waiting....
Like Reply
I've written a long but suddenly the page refreshed automatically and all are gone. I've to write it again. Disgusting
Like Reply
Oh no, very sorry to hear that. Maybe it would be better if you wrote it on a notes app on the phone? And then you could update it on the website when you’re ready.
Like Reply
(18-01-2022, 11:37 AM)Tunkai Wrote: She need a strong person to her side. What do you think. After all she will stay naked all time at house. So vimla have to know.
What do you think?

Also, it’s perfectly alright if you’ve already decided on the plot and have written the bit. But why have her caught by Vimla and not a man? Wouldn’t it make more sense the men would support her nudity rather than a woman?
[+] 1 user Likes Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2022, 03:12 PM)Tunkai Wrote: I've written a long but suddenly the page refreshed automatically and all are gone. I've to write it again. Disgusting

So sorry, it's ok you give small updates only but please give frequently
Like Reply
(18-01-2022, 03:23 PM)Elisevivian Wrote: Also, it’s perfectly alright if you’ve already decided on the plot and have written the bit. But why have her caught by Vimla and not a man? Wouldn’t it make more sense the men would support her nudity rather than a woman?

She will be cought by sharma later after returning from whore dance. But this night vimla will catch her. And that will be the key to stay all time naked at her house. She may become vimla's beloved maid.
Like Reply
Ok now I'm starting writing again
Like Reply