Adultery Consequences by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Yeah, really good," he groaned. He put his hands behind her head and slowly stroked back and forth, his cock moving in and out of her mouth. "In college I always thought about fucking your pretty face," he said. "I never thought I'd be doing it."

He began moving faster, deeper, pushing more of his cock into her mouth with each thrust. Jen let him at first but soon he was pushing back against her throat, making her gag. She tried pulling away but he held her head tight in his two hands. As he went even deeper she took her hands off his shaft and pushed against his thighs, protesting.

"I know you love this slut!" Drums said, moving even faster and deeper now, fucking her face! She flailed her arms at her side as she couldn't breathe, gagging. Drums slowed down, letting her get used to the thick pole in her mouth. He continued to hold her head tight with his hands, not letting her pull away. Then he started moving deeper again, although this time he went slower. Jen found that if she raised her head slightly she could take him deeper down her throat. She concentrated to suppress her gang reflex.

"Yeah, that's it," Drums praised her as he went even deeper. Drool gushed from her mouth, down her chin, her neck, onto her chest. Her nostrils flared as she tried to keep breathing, even with Drums shoving his thick shaft down her throat. With her head tilted up she looked right into his face. She couldn't move her head, he held her tight with his fingers laced in her hair, she had no choice but to let him fuck her mouth like a slutty whore. She felt so used and cheap, tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. At that moment she hated what he was doing to her. But she loved it too! She didn't want him to stop.

Abruptly he pulled his cock from her mouth. She gasped for air. "You love this don't you?" he said grinning as he slapped her pretty face with his cock.

"Fuck you," she said glaring at him.

Drums laughed, slapping his cock against her face again. "Open your mouth," he ordered her. "Open it."

Jen hesitantly opened her mouth.

Smiling triumphantly, Drums pushed his cock down Jen's throat again. His hands behind her head to keep her still, he moved his hips back and forth, using her mouth like a pussy. Jen did the best she could to keep from gagging, her nose flaring with each breath. She clutched the back of his muscular thighs for balance as he moved back and forth in and out of her mouth, her throat. She wanted him to cum, for it to be over.

"You love this don't you?" he taunted her, moving in and out of her mouth.

She nodded, hoping the admission would turn him on and make him cum faster.

"You're my slut aren't you?"

She nodded again.

"Yeah, this is what I like doing to my slut," he said, pumping harder and faster now. He was close. Sensing it, Jen tilted her head back further, allowing him further down her throat, concentrating not to gag. As he got closer he pounded her pretty face harder, holding her head still with his hands clutching her hair, tears flowing down Jen's cheeks.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Drums cried as his back arched, his hips jerking wildly as cum exploded from his cock directly down Jen's throat. Jen's arms flailed by her sides as she couldn't breathe with the combination of his thick cock in her mouth and his cum shooting down her throat.

Finally Drums pulled out of her mouth. She gasped for air even as cum continued to shoot from his cock, splattering her face and hair.

Jen was a mess, spit and cum all over her face, hair and tits, her chest heaving, gasping for air.

"I want a picture of this," Drums said with a laugh.

"No Frankie," Jen said bubbles of spit and cum forming between her lips as she spoke. "Give me a towel."

"It's your phone," Drums said.

Jen saw him holding her phone. Whatever. "Go ahead," she said.

"What's your password?" he asked.

She wasn't going to give him her password. With a shaky hand she typed in the 4 numbers. "Hurry up," she said.

Drums used her phone to take pictures of her, focusing on her face, her mouth, her tits, and then her entire body kneeling on the floor in just laddered stockings and high heels. Finally he gave her a towel.

She wiped her face and chest. She wanted a shower. "Happy now?" she said to him.

Drums suddenly pulled her onto the bed and shoved two fingers into her pussy. He violently finger fucked her as he rubbed her clit hard with his thumb. 'Don't give me shit, I know you loved it," he taunted her.

Within moments Jen screamed as she came on his fingers, arching her back and digging her nails into the mattress.

They took a shower together. In contrast to how he'd treated her just moments ago, Drums tenderly washed her hair and tenderly lathered her body with soap. Afterwards they got into bed under the covers.

"What was that all about?" Jen asked. She had her head on his chest and his arm was around her.

He shrugged. He loved being with her. He'd never met any girl like her. All week he'd looked forward to the weekend, more so after Jen told him Mike would be away and he'd have her all to himself. But still he was annoyed, angry even.

"You said you like it rough," he said evasively.

"I do, but something's bothering you," Jen said reading him.

He didn't know how to explain what he was feeling. He didn't normally talk about his feelings with girls. Finally he said, "It's like, Mike's not here, but he is here."

"You're the one who keeps bring him up," Jen said.

"Yeah but ... you're always thinking about him ... you say how you love him, how he makes love to you, how great he is, blah blah blah."

"He's my husband Frankie," Jen said. "I'm not sure what you're saying."

"I'm saying ... it's like ... you're supposed to be my girlfriend right? I know it's temporary. But how can I feel like you're my girlfriend if you're always telling me how great Mike is? You said you'd help me learn how to be a boyfriend. How can you do that if you're always thinking about him?"

Jen put her hands on his chest, her fingers interfaced, resting her chin there, thinking. Finally she said, "How about this? Let's not talk about Mike anymore. When I'm with you I'll try not to think about him. Okay?"

To emphasize the point, Jen took off her wedding and engagement rings. She reached over and put them into her bag. "See?" she said showing him her now ringless left hand. "I'm not married anymore. I'm just your girlfriend."

He grinned. "Okay," he said, feeling better. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

She kissed him back. They got hot again but were too spent to go at it again so quickly. Jen snuggled into his arms and they fell asleep into a nap.

Jen awoke with Drums's lips around her nipples, licking and tonguing her. He was gently rubbing her clit with his fingers. "God," she moaned arching her back.

He got on top of her, his cock hard and pressing against her pussy lips. She was about to remind him to wear a condom when he kissed her, stopping her from saying anything.

"Just this once," he said to her. "I don't want anything between us. I'll pull out."

Jen knew her body, her cycles. She knew she was probably safe. And she wanted to feel Frankie bare inside her. But she promised Mike she'd make Frankie use a condom, unless they talked about it first.

"We can't Frankie," she said reaching for a condom. "I promised Mike."

"You said you wouldn't think about Mike," he said scowling.

"You're making me think of him," Jen said.

"Come on Jen," he urged her. "Sometimes a girlfriend doesn't make her boyfriend wear a condom, right?"

She couldn't help laughing at his point. "A boyfriend doesn't pressure his girlfriend when she doesn't want to either." She rubbed his arm to take the sting out of her words. "Frankie, this isn't about Mike. If I was single -- really single -- I'd still want to use a condom. I'm not on the pill remember? And you cum a lot. Do you want to get me pregnant?"

Giving him a lopsided smile, she held up the condom and said "Now are you going to let me put this on you, or are you going to leave me hanging?"

Frankie couldn't help grinning back. He let Jen roll the condom on him. Then he pushed inside her. God her silky smooth pussy felt so good! And she was definitely looser now, he went in a lot easier. He smiled inside and silently said, "Fuck you Mike."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Drums fucked her hard and gave her another intense, toe curling orgasm. They snuggled after he came, then she got out of bed. "I've got to go," she said.

"I thought we had all weekend together," Frankie protested.

"Mike's brother showed up last night," Jen explained. "I can't leave him alone all day. I'll go to a movie with him or something. I'll be back tonight okay?"

Jen carried her bag into the bathroom. She'd brought a change of clothes. She took off the laddered stockings and high heels. Then she put on panties, bra, tights, a sweater, skirt and flats. She brushed her hair and fixed her makeup.

"I'll see you later okay?" she said kissing Drums.

"Okay," he said still looking disappointed she was going. He smiled and said "I got tickets for Tears for Fears tonight."

"Really?" she said excitedly. "I heard they were doing a tour, I can't wait!"

Joe was eating vegetables when she got home. "Hey you, how'd your doctor appointment go?" she asked brightly.

"Okay," he said with a shrug. "I'll get the results next week."

"Are you a vegetarian now?" Jen asked looking at the plate of vegetables.

"My doctor's kind of new wave, he believes in holistic treatments," Joe explained. "Healthy foods, exercise, treating the spirit along with the body, that kind of thing."

"Oh okay," Jen said. "As long as it works. Wanna go see a movie?"

"Sure, I'm done," he said putting the dishes in the dish washer.

They had a great time at the movies, watching the new Spider-man movie. Afterwards they stopped for a drink.

"So are you dating?" Jen asked sipping her Cosmopolitan. She knew he didn't date a lot. She didn't understand that because he was really cute and had a great personality.

"Here and there," he said. Then he laughed sheepishly and admitted "Not really."

"Why?"

"It's hard with the cancer thing," Joe said.

"I thought you beat that," Jen said concerned.

"I have, but it's still always there," Joe said with a shrug. "I have a checkup every three months to make sure there's not a relapse. I don't know. I guess girls see me as damaged goods."

"You're not damaged goods Joe," she assured him, squeezing his hand. "You're really cute, you're nice and a lot of fun. I bet a lot of girls want to date you."

They finished their drinks and returned home. Jen felt bad for Joe. For a brief moment she thought about canceling with Drums so she wouldn't have to leave Joe alone. But she really wanted to see Drums, both because she wanted to see the Tears for Fears concert, and because she wanted more of his body. She got wet just thinking about him!

Jen decided to go with a retro look for the concert: tube top, mini-skirt and low heeled boots. She wore fishnet pantyhose but no panties. The skirt and boots were made of shiny vinyl. She wore a strapless bra under the tube top, mostly for Joe's benefit so he wouldn't see her leaving the apartment with her nipples denting the stretchy fabric.

"Wow, you look great!" Joe said admiringly as she stepped out of the bedroom.

"Thanks, we're going to a Tears for Fears concert," Jen said.

"A who?" Joe asked.

"Tears for Fears, you know the 80s band?" Jen said.

"Were you even born in the 80s?" Joe joked.

"Shut up!" she said laughing. As she left she said "I'll probably be out late."

"Don't worry about me," Joe said. "I have more tests tomorrow morning so I'll be going to bed soon."

Jen met Drums at the concert. "Hey you," she said approaching him. She gave him a brief hug hello, still worried about people seeing her with him.

They went inside. It was dark and she didn't see anyone she knew. "Come here you," she said wrapping her arms around her neck. They kissed and soon they were trading tongue, their hands roaming. "God I want you so bad," she moaned into his mouth.

"Fuck the concert, let's go back to my hotel room," Drums said working his hands under her skirt.

"No, I want to see the concert," Jen said giggling pushing his hands away.

They had a great time at the concert. Much of the time they laughed and talked as if the music was background noise, trading stories about their favorite bands. Other times they danced and sang along with the 80s band. When the band sang their big hits, "Shout" and "Everybody Wants to Rule the World," Drums wrapped his arms around Jen and softly sung along in her ear. Jen hugged Drums's arms to her bosom, listening more to him than the band.

They constantly touched during the concert, sometimes sexually (Drums feeling up her tits and Jen grabbing his ass) other times intimately (holding hands or their arms around each other). Jen was less concerned about people seeing them the longer the concert went, partly because it was dark but also because they were drinking beers and getting tipsy.

They were all over each other in the taxi back to the Hilton Times Square. In his hotel room Drums attacked her. She reminded him again to use a condom. He put one on and then he was rough and dominating, slapping her ass and treating her like a cheap whore. She loved it! Drums gave her another intense orgasm!

Afterwards they lay panting, Drums's arm around her. "You notice I'm getting inside you easier?" he said grinning at her.

"Your point?" Jen said with a laugh. She knew exactly where he was going with this. Men were all the same!

"I'm just saying you're getting used to me," he said grinning at her. His message was clear. If her pussy was stretching for him, it would be cavernous around Mike's little pencil dick.

"I guess I am," Jen said with a giggle. She decided not to say anything more. She wasn't worried about her pussy tightening up again for Mike, it always had before. Anyway she was feeling too good being with Frankie. She ran her fingertips along the tattoos on his arms. "You are so freaking amazing," she gushed beaming into his eyes.

He smiled feeling incredibly happy. "Next weekend we're in South Beach. I'm going to a tattoo parlor to add to my right arm. You ought to come. It's really cool to see a tattoo artist work."

"That sounds like fun, just let me check with Mike," Jen said kissing his bicep where the new tat would go. "Remember I said I'd help you be a better boyfriend? Can I tell you something?"

"Sure," he said smiling at her and stroking her shoulder.

She said gently "You know I want you to use condoms, but you make me tell you every time. It'd be better for me if you just did it without me reminding you."

His face clouded over. "I feel like you don't trust me," he said. "I told you I'd pull out."

"Do you know how many times guys have promised to pull out but didn't?" Jen said. "You know how it is during sex." She rubbed his arm. "I'm not on the pill Frankie. And I'm Catholic, I don't believe in abortion or the morning after pill. I make Mike use condoms too Frankie. Okay?"

He finally grinned and said "Okay."

Wanting to change the subject, Jen said "Thanks for taking me to the concert! I had so much fun tonight!"

"Mike doesn't take you to concerts?" he asked.

"We do, sometimes," she said. "Mostly Broadway musicals, symphonies, opera sometimes."

"Ugh!" Drums said pretending like he was going to throw up. "You don't do fun stuff?"

"That stuff is fun," Jen insisted, laughing. He looked doubtful, and they both laughed.

They snuggled more then he said "Thanks for not wearing your wedding rings." He caressed her ringless left hand.

"Oh yeah, sure," Jen said realizing she'd forgotten to put her rings back on when she was with Joe. She felt guilty, realizing she hadn't called Mike today. She called him briefly yesterday to tell him Joe was staying at their apartment, but today had been so busy with Joe and Frankie she hadn't had a chance to call.

She looked at the clock. It was pass midnight. "I better go Frankie," she said getting out of the bed.

He grabbed her wrist. "Stay over tonight," he said.

"I can't, my brother-in-law is staying with us," she said. Joe was mostly an excuse. What she really needed to do was call Mike and it would be better if she did that at home. She quickly dressed.

"Come on, stay," Drums urged her, getting up and putting his arms around her. "You can leave first thing tomorrow." He pulled down the tube top and unsnapped the strapless bra, tossing it across the room. Holding her from behind he cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples. "Stay," he said again. He kissed up her neck.

Jen moaned, her head rolling back. She'd love to stay the night. She love to fuck Frankie all night and then sleep in his arms. But ...

Drums pulled up her skirt and he sucked hard on her neck. "No Frankie ..." Jen said, but her protest came out like a moan and she reached back and wrapped an arm around his head.

Drums pushed Jen against the wall and then ran his hand between her firm ass cheeks, lingering over her pussy. She was soaking again! With a violent tug he ripped her pantyhose, exposing her ass and making Jen yelp.

With one hand Drums laced his fingers in Jen's lush blonde hair and pressed her face against the wall. With his other he rolled on a condom. Then he positioned his hard cock. He bent at the knees to get the right angle, and then with a powerful thrust he rammed his cock into Jen's pussy, making her grimace at the sudden fullness. She was still tight but not nearly as tight as before. He got balls deep inside her after just a few moments.

Drums fucked her hard from behind, her face and chest pressed against the wall, pushed onto her tiptoes with each powerful thrust! He held her hips tight as he ravaged her pussy! With her cheek smashed against the wall Jen moaned and clawed at the wallpaper as Drums fucked her towards another massive orgasm!

Jen cried out as her orgasm hit, the pleasure shooting through her body. Moments later Drums came, his hips jerking so hard during his climax Jen was lifted off her feet, impaled on his long thick shaft!

Jen was still pressed against the wall as they both panted, Jen breathing hard against the wall, Drums against her neck. Eventually Drums pulled out and stepped away. The hard fucking and incredible orgasm left Jen weak kneed. She softly collapsed to the floor, chanting "god oh god."

Eventually Jen got up. Drums helped her. They wrapped their arms around each other. "You're so freaking incredible," Jen gushed, still out of breath.

"A good boyfriend?" Drums said grinning.

"You're learning," she teased. She gingerly took off the condom (again full of a ton of sperm) and threw it in the toilet. She brought back a warm wet cloth. Getting on her knees, she tenderly wiped his cock. She kissed the head before standing up again.

"I've really got to go," Jen said. "My brother-in-law's at home."

"I get it," Drums said reluctantly.

Jen pulled up the tube top. She didn't bother with the bra. She took off the ruined pantyhose then pushed down the skirt. She didn't bother brushing her hair, just running a hand through it.

She glanced in the mirror. God, she looked a mess! But she was going right home. Joe was already asleep. No one would see her.

There was a big hickey on her neck. "God Frankie," she sighed, running her finger along it.

"Sorry, I guess I got kinda crazy," he said with a sheepish smile.

"Jerk," she said with a crooked grin, giving him a playful hit on the chest. She'd have to wear a turtleneck tomorrow with Joe.

"Joe's leaving tomorrow," she said. "Why don't you come over after? I'll call you." They kissed like lovers who didn't want to part. Then Jen reluctantly left.
Like Reply
Jen felt self-conscious in the taxi home. She knew she looked freshly fucked. Fortunately it was dark, although the driver glanced repeatedly in the mirror at her braless tits in the tube top.

Jen was distracted as she entered her loft apartment. It was just after 1am in NYC but in San Jose it was only 10pm. Mike probably would be awake, upset she hadn't called all day. It was better she call from home, so he saw she was at home (via caller ID) and not spending the night with Frankie. She'd like to spend the night with Frankie sometime. It wasn't just the sex, she really enjoyed being with him. But she knew she needed to be careful with Mike. He might say "I want you to lose yourself in Frankie," but there were some things that really got him upset, and a big one was her sleeping with her lover.

Jen was halfway across the living room, distracted by these thoughts, when she realized Joe was there. He was awake, and staring at her! She was horrified! She knew she looked freshly fucked! She was braless and the stretchy material of the tube top was molded around her breasts. Her pantyhose was gone, her hair tussled! And she had the hickey on her neck!

Joe's eyes were locked on her bosom. She looked down. God! Her nipples were hard and dented the tube top, their darkness clearly visible.

"Um, hi," she said, then she walked quickly into her bedroom. "Oh god, Joe knows I'm having an affair!" she thought her heart sinking. What if he tells Mike's (his) parents?

She hurriedly undressed and took a shower. She didn't want to smell like sex or Frankie's cologne. She put on VS cotton panties and Mike's old frat t-shirt. Then she put on her big fluffy cotton robe. Steeling herself she went out in the living room.

"Hey you, I thought you were going to bed early," Jen said sitting across from Joe and forcing a natural smile.

"I couldn't sleep," Joe said, his face neutral. "How was the concert?"

"God it was out of control," Jen said beginning her lie. "People were drinking and so crazy. One guy grabbed me and sucked on my neck. The bouncers kicked him out. God Mike is going to be so mad, he put a hickey on me."

"I'm sure Mike will understand," Joe said, looking doubtful.

Jen chatted with Joe a little longer, then wished him goodnight. Back in her bedroom, she leaned against the closed door. God ... she thought Joe sort of bought her lie. At least it explained the hickey and her messed up hair. As for her the absence of pantyhose ... well, maybe the jerk at the concert pushed her down and ripped them. She started feeling better. The lie explained everything and wasn't too farfetched.

Then her heart sank as she remembered the bra. Where had her bra gone? "Okay, maybe I took off my bra because I got drunk at the concert too," she thought to herself. She shrugged. She decided to go with that story if Joe quizzed her tomorrow, she couldn't think of anything better.

She got under the covers in bed and called Mike. He picked up on the first ring. Clearly he'd been waiting for her call. The realization of that made her feel guilty. She remembered her wedding rings! She hastily grabbed them from her bag and put them back on her left hand.

"How'd today go?" Mike asked, clearly bothered.

"Oh god baby, you won't believe what happened," Jen said. She explained walking in on Joe and how he saw her looking so freshly fucked. "Do you think he believed me?"

Hearing the distress in Jen's voice, Mike's emotions switched from being upset to wanting to comfort his wife. "I'm sure everything's okay," he assured. "It's a good story, it explains everything. Don't worry, Joe won't tell mom and dad."

Jen felt relieved. Then her guilt returned. She said "I'm sorry I haven't called before now. It was just so busy with Joe and Frankie."

"Thanks for spending time with Joe," Mike said.

"Of course baby, you know I like him," Jen said. Joe was easy for her to like, he was a lot like Mike.

"Sorry he's there, Drums could be spending the night with you," Mike said.

"I guess ..." Jen said noncommittally. "If I spend the night with Frankie I want you here."

"If you're sleeping with Drums why does it matter if I'm there?" Mike said with a playful laugh.

"It's like when I slept with Alec you were in the next room, or when I slept with Jamie you were in Miami too," Jen said. "That way even though I'm with someone else we're still connected. I don't want you upset. And I want you there, I kinda like having you around mister."

"Okay," Mike chuckled. The upset was gone from his voice now. Jen felt relieved and a little less guilty. She decided to hold off telling Mike about the wedding ring thing until he got home tomorrow.

"So how's Drums?" Mike asked. She heard excitement in his voice.

"Freaking amazing," Jen gushed. "He took me to a Tears for Fears concert!"

"How was it?"

"Awesome!" she gushed. She excitedly recounted the highlights of the concert.

"So you really like him," Mike said.

"I do," Jen admitted. "He's fun, we have things in common, he's hot." She laughed. "Don't worry honey, I'm not going to fall in love with him."

"It's okay if you get close to him," Mike assured her. He laughed too. "It's my wish remember? I want you to let yourself go."

"Are you hard right now?" Jen asked. "Are you playing with yourself?"

"Yeah."

"Want me to tell you something?"

"Yeah," Mike said breathing harder.

"I am letting myself go with Frankie," Jen said. "I am kinda getting close to him. I guess I'm kinda infatuated with him."

"Okay," Mike said stroking himself faster.

"Do you like hearing that?" Jen said.

"Yeah," Mike said his heart pounding.

"Wanna hear more?"

"Yeah."

"You know back in college? It's good I didn't meet Frankie before you. Cause I definitely would've fallen for him."

"Really?" Mike said. Jen heard the jealousy and anxiety in his voice.

"Yeah, I think so," she said. "I wouldn't have married him. Frankie's just another player and I would've figured that out eventually. You and I would've still gotten together. It would've just been more complicated if I'd dated Frankie first, you know?"

"How do you know that?" Mike asked. "Say you were dating Drums when you met me, at the frat. You would've seen me as one of the other geeks like Simon and Zack.

"You're a lot more impressive than that Mike," Jen assured him.

"You say that now, because you know me," Mike said. "But if you were dating Frankie you wouldn't have given me a second look."

"I would have," Jen assured him. "You're a lot better looking than you think honey." After a moment she asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he said.

"I'm just telling you this because you want me to get close to Frankie. I'm just trying to tell you, I am getting close to him. That's what you want right? Your wish?"

"Yeah," Mike said. She heard anxiety in his voice. Excitement too.

"I'm not going to fall in love with him Mike," she assured him.

After a few moments Mike said "I'm okay. I want to keep going, the whole 9 weeks. I want this. Keep letting yourself go with him." After a moment, he added "You want that right?"

"Yeah," she admitted. "I like being with him. He's different, uncomplicated. That kinda appeals to me right now."

"He fucks you good too, right?" Mike said with a laugh.

"Yeah, that too," Jen said laughing back. "Are you still playing with yourself?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "Have you fucked a lot?"

"Yeah," Jen said blushing. "He's kinda rough." She quickly added "I like it though, he doesn't hurt me."

"What does he do?" Mike asked excitedly.

"He slaps my ass. He calls me names. He treats me like a slut. He calls me his cheap whore."

"That turns you on, right?"

"Yeah," she admitted blushing. "Sometimes I want to be treated like a slut. But I don't want to be a slut. Does that make sense?" She laughed self-reproachfully. She was regularly fucking 3 guys not her husband, Alex, Jamie and Frankie, and if given half a chance she'd fuck Frankie's gorgeous friend Malcom. "I guess I am I'm a slut."

"You're not a slut honey, you're just really sensual," Mike assured her. "There's nothing wrong with liking sex."

She smiled. He always made her feel good about herself, always put her on a pedestal. She thought of the pictures Frankie took. "You might not say that if you saw the pictures Frankie took," she said.

"Pictures?"

"He fucked my face really hard," Jen explain. "God I was such a mess. He took pictures."

"Was that a good idea?" Mike said concerned. He didn't like the idea of another guy having explicit pictures of his wife. He suspected Collin had pictures, but that was back in college.

"He used my phone baby," Jen said.

"Oh okay," Mike said. He grinned. "Send them to me."

"Okay, but prepare yourself," she giggled. She got her iPhone and emailed the pictures to her husband.

"God ..." Mike gasped a few moments later, looking at the pictures. His wife's pretty face was completely covered with spit and Frankie's cum, so were her small perky titties.

"Pretty slutty huh?" Jen said feeling embarrassed and like a slut.

"You're so beautiful!" Mike gushed. "God you're incredible!"

She smiled, beaming into the phone. "Seriously?" she giggled. Mike always saw the best in her, no matter what. "Can you believe how much he cums?"

"He always cums that much?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Yeah," she said. She decided to tease him and said "Good thing he's using condoms or I'd seriously be pregnant right now."

"Is he trying to fuck you bareback?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Yeah, but I told him a good boyfriend doesn't pressure his girlfriend," Jen said with a giggle.
Like Reply
"That's what you are, his girlfriend?" Mike asked his voice hoarse with excitement.

"That's what you want me to be, right baby? You know what he said?"

"What?"

"He said he's stretching me, because it's getting easier for him to get inside me."

"God Jen," Mike gasped, furiously stroking himself. "His cock feels good?"

"His cock feels freaking amazing Mike," Jen gushed. "God he fills me up. I think he's the thickest I've ever had. He probably is stretching my pussy. I'm sorry baby, I might not be as tight for you after Frankie gets done with me."

"Ugh god!" Mike grunted as he came.

Jen giggled hearing her husband cum. "Did you like that?" she asked smiling into the phone.

"Yeah," Mike said panting.

"You know I'm just teasing you," Jen said. "My pussy will get tight for you again, it always has before."

"I guess I'll find out tomorrow," Mike said still panting.

"Frankie's coming over tomorrow after Joe leaves," Jen said.

"Okay," Mike said. "He'll be gone before I get home though, right?"

"Definitely baby, I want alone time with you," Jen promised.

Back in the guest room, Joe was stroking his cock fantasizing about Jen. He didn't buy the jerk at the concert story. Clearly she was having an affair, fucking around behind his brother's back. The thought both disturbed and bothered him. Joe closed his eyes as he stroked his shaft, remembering how she looked in the tube top. She'd clearly been braless, it was like the tube top was painted on her chest. He wondered if she'd been full of another man's sperm when she got home. That was probably why she rushed to take a shower. Joe beat off furiously as he thought how sexy and slutty his sister-in-law was.

Jen got up early and made Joe breakfast. "Thanks for letting me crash here," Joe said.

"You're always welcome here Joe," Jen said.

"I really like New York, that's why I picked a doctor here," he explained. "I like him, he's trying new things. The holistic approach seems right to me." He laughed. "Being in New York has the added advantage of getting away from mom and dad.'

"They're in your business?" Jen asked with a knowing smile. "I'd hate to live in the same town as my parents."

"Yeah," Joe said and they both laughed. A little later they hugged goodbye and Joe left.

From the window Jen watched Joe get in a taxi and drive off. She immediately picked up the phone and called Drums. "He's gone," she said.

"I'll be right there," Drums said excitedly.

They fucked all day long. When they weren't fucking they were laughing and talking, holding hands, hugging. They took a nap after lunch. When they woke up their bodies were tangled together. They immediately fucked again. Jen was running out of condoms, she'd have to get more that week.

As it started getting dark Jen said, "You better leave Frankie, Mike will be home soon."

"Let me stay tonight," he asked looking hopeful. "My plane's not until tomorrow morning." He grinned. "We can give Mike a show."

Jen smiled back. Mike might like that. And she wouldn't mind more of Frankie, despite the fact that his cock had already been inside her most of the day. But communication was important. She and Mike needed alone time before the stress of the week started up again.

She ushered Drums out of the apartment, back to his room at the Hilton. "You're coming to Miami this weekend, right?" he asked just before he left.

"Yeah, let me just talk to Mike," she said.

By the time Mike got home Jen had changed the sheets, showered and put her wedding rings back on. She was in his old frat t-shirt and fluffy cotton socks when he got home. As soon as he was inside she melted into his arms. "I missed you baby," she said snuggling into his arms.

They got into bed. "My meetings went really well," Mike said. "The Memphis people let me set up data feeds. I think we can start testing the prototype tomorrow."

"That's so good!" Jen said. She felt guilty because she'd barely thought about Memphis all weekend. But that was part of the reason Mike wanted her to spend the weekend with Frankie, to relax and mentally recuperate. But now she had her team leader cap back on. It would be huge if Mike could demo the prototype with real live data at the Memphis pitch later that week.

"How's Joe?" Mike asked.

"He'll get the test results back this week," Jen said. "We should invite him to stay here when he's in New York. You know my friend Maude? I'm going to set them up on a blind date the next time he's here."

"Okay," Mike said with a laugh. "So what movie did you see?"

"The new Spider-man movie."

"Oh okay," Mike said a smile coming to him face. "I want to see that."

Jen narrowed her eyes playfully at Mike. "You wanna see it because Emma Stone is blonde and pretty, and has long legs."

Mike knew he was busted. "You're way prettier than Emma Stone," he said kissing Jen. "Anyway, I think she's really a redhead."

"Yeah, and like, you would know that," Jen said with playful sarcasm. She moved to poke him in the chest but he grabbed her wrist and tickled her. Soon they were tickling each other, laughing and rolling in the bed. The tickling turned into kissing and that led to serious making out.

Mike pulled up her shirt and looked at his wife's sexy flat tummy. He ran his fingertips around her cute innie belly button, then along the waistband of her VS cotton panties.

"I'm kinda sore," she said.

"That's okay," Mike said. "What'd you and Drums do today?"

"Um ... he got me sore," Jen said with a giggle.

"How many times did you do it today?"

"A lot," Jen answered. "Five times."

"Wow," Mike said surprised. That was a lot even for Jen. "So you're really into him, huh?"

"He's just new," she said. "You know how I get at the beginning." She reached into Mike's shorts and put her hand around his cock. He was hard. "This is my favorite one."

"It's too small to make you sore," Mike said, his breathing getting heavier.

"That's a good thing, you know?" Jen said slowly stroking him. She sat up and pulled down his shorts and started stroking him again. "You're so wonderful Mike. You love me no matter what. You let me be with other guys. Now you're helping me save my company. I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm the lucky one," Mike said looking into his wife's beautiful face. "Can you take off your shirt?" She crossed her arms and took off the shirt.

He stared at her breasts. They were little but perfect, upturned perky nipples. He never tired of looking at them. Then he saw the hickey on her neck. He frowned as he ran his fingertips along it.

"I told Frankie not to do that again," she assured him.

"Okay," Mike said.

"You have the sexiest body," he said running his finger tips from her tits, over her sexy flat stomach, around her bare pussy and down her long shapely legs. "I get so hot, thinking about other guys using your body."

"My body belongs to you," Jen said.

"Yeah," Mike murmured, but he was thinking about Drums using his wife's body five times that day. And how many times the whole weekend?

"Frankie invited us to Miami next weekend," she said, stroking him again. She looked torn. "I'm not sure we can get away, with work."

"Sure we can," Mike said. "Either the Memphis meeting is a success, so we celebrate, or it's not, and we'll want to go someplace and get drunk."

"I guess you're right," Jen said with a laugh. "Okay, I'll tell Frankie we'll be there."

"Will you see Jamie?"

"I'm not sure," Jen said. "I'll think about it." After a few moments she hesitantly said "I took off my wedding rings this weekend." She quickly added "I kept the Sophia ring on."

"What happened?" Mike asked.

"Frankie wanted me to feel like his girlfriend," Jen explained. She admitted, "I guess I did too." Jen felt Mike's cock jerk in her hand. She grinned and said "You like that?"

Mike nodded. "I want you to get close to him," he said. "I want you to let yourself go."

"He really wants me to spend the night with him," she said.

"Do you want to?"

"Yeah, sorta," Jen admitted. "It would be nice. I don't want you to get upset though." She stroked him faster. With her other hand she lightly scrapped her nails along the underside of his balls, knowing he loved that.

"I'm cumming!" Mike panted.

"Go ahead baby, cum," Jen urged him, stroking him faster. A moment later Mike's hips jerked and he came. Jen couldn't help noticing how little he came compared to Frankie.

Later, as he spooned her, Mike said "You should sleep with Drums in Miami. I'll stay at the same hotel, in another room. Like how we did it with Jamie."

"You're sure?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said. "You'll be with him, his girlfriend. I'll be there as the band's sponsor."

The next day Jen got her period. She was relieved, because if she'd been pregnant she wouldn't be sure who the father was without doing a blood test. But it meant Mike didn't have penetration sex with her all the next week.
Like Reply
Consequences Pt. 16

Author's note: A great benefit of writing stories is corresponding with people who are living this lifestyle in real life (in contrast to my stories that are just based -- sometimes closely, sometimes loosely -- on real life). CompersionHub told me some snippets of his hot wife with her lover, describing how her lover fucked her so good that when she got horny, she found herself thinking about her lover instead of her husband. He said her lover "used up all her horniness, so she didn't have any left for me." That line really struck me, it so captured perfectly the cuckold fetish. With CompersionHub's permission I'm using that line in this chapter.

A few comments about recent feedback ... wow, I thought "Loving Wives" readers were tough. I was wrong, they don't compare in ferocity to "Incest/Taboo" readers. Why did I abruptly use the "Incest" category for Part 15? It was intentional. I guess I can only say, the challenge with a serial is the reader can't immediately turn to the next chapter (in contrast to a book). You'll just have to wait, assuming you want to. And I am 100% okay if you want to drop off. If fact, if this story bothers you then please do, cause it ain't getting any easier for Mike.

Along the same lines, I want to respond to this comment on the last chapter:

When?

06/04/14 By: Anonymous

I first off want to thank the author of this series for taking the time to write a story that so accurately depicts the conflicting emotions of a man who loves someone but also enjoys seeing that person with someone else. It is a terrible way to go through life but it at times feel like it's something you cannot control. It becomes a journey of highs and lows that I do not think can be compared to any other personal relationship between people. Some of you call this sick and in some ways it is a sickness, it is a need to have someone you love constantly betray you and hurt you while at the same time trying to have faith that at the heart of it all they still love you. There is no cure for this other than hours and hours of therapy trying to get to the root of why a person feels the constant need to be degraded. This being said you the author have made some of us care about these characters and feel their pain and love. In an interlude in the previous series you mentioned that chapter 12 was going to finish this rollercoaster of emotions we are riding in reading this series. Now with your latest post we are only in week 3 of a proposed 9 1/2 weeks of drums and jen's dating....then we have to get to wish three. Even the greatest rollercoaster rides in the world come to an end. Can u please let us know what some kind of time frame is for ending this. This way if we want we can step back for a while and let you finish this excruciatingly accurate emotional piece. Then we can pick it up when it is finished so we don't have to wonder if this going to take us and our own feelings for these two main characters into weeks and weeks of wondering and waiting. As a personal request and I don't expect it to affect your storyline I really am hoping that you can find a way to have these two stop playing "the game" and find happiness with just each other.

So here's the timeline. We're about to start Week 4, which is a separate chapter. I think Week 5 will be a separate chapter. Weeks 6-9 kind of go together – you'll see what I mean – but I haven't decided if I'm going to combine any of the weeks in a chapter.

Then we move to the last "phase" of Consequences. Where all the loose ends get tied up. I'm not sure how many chapters that will take. Sometimes the characters start talking and I just go with it.

So, if you'd prefer to read the rest of the story as a finished work, rather than a serial, then I think Consequences will be done this summer. But I can't give you a specific date because I don't know. In the last chapter of Consequences, I'll try to remember to put "Final Chapter" or something like that in the description so you'll know it's the last one.

Then – and I'm sure this'll get a lot of cursing from those of you who despise my work -- I'll tell you there is one more story about Mike and Jen after Consequences. Hope this helps, thanks for your comment.

Some people have commented that this story is long and redundant. Here's what I'm trying to do with this story. I'm trying to document the life of a couple who are into this hot wife/cuckold lifestyle. It's an extreme fantasy and they're learning. They do something once, there's drama, so the next time they try to learn from their mistakes. You might ask, why don't they stop if there's so much drama? Because they're addicted to the excitement. And because this is fiction (please remember that).

Here's how I see their evolution:

In "He Fucked My Girl," Jen and Mike start their journey. They're both young, still in college. Jen loves Mike, but she's a romantic, and she's attracted to guys who are not good for her. Mike pushes her into Ricky's arms (because he's got a major cuckold fetish), and Jen falls heads over heels over Ricky, both because she's addicted to his body and his alpha male personality, and because she loves the thrill of a new relationship and all the NRE. Mike ends up getting really upset. Jen sees that and breaks it with Ricky.

Mike and Jen get back together. But they both still have fantasies and desires. They love each other but they go through a rough patch. Jen wasn't ready to break it with Ricky. It's not that she loved Ricky, she didn't. But the affair hadn't run its course. Mike senses that. So that kind of distances Mike and Jen. Jen's vulnerable then to when she meets Scott. And deep down Mike wants to see Jen with another guy again. This plays out in "All In My Head." But as with Ricky, there are no boundaries with their game. Jen loses herself again with Scott, and Mike adds fuel to the fire with his extreme fantasies. There's more drama, and Jen finally breaks up with Scott.

So now we get to "Making It Work." Mike and Jen now have a better understanding of each other, and themselves. Jen starts a relationship with Tom. Mike is good with it. He's more confident in himself and more secure with Jen. He's okay with Jen's affair with Tom, he's getting off on it. Jen really likes Tom, but she doesn't lose herself as she did with Ricky and Scott. She's older, has more experience, is in better control of herself, is more sensitive to Mike's feelings. Problem is, Tom really wants Jen. He forces Jen to make a choice. Jen of course chooses Mike. It really isn't a hard choice for her, other than not wanting to hurt Tom's son, who she's gotten close to.

Now we get to the present story "Consequences." Mike and Jen are 100% committed to each other. They still want to play the game, but now they are confident how to make it work for both of them. Because they're confident, they start exploring more extreme elements of the cuckold fantasy. Mike gets jealous and upset at times, but Jen has come to understand that those dark emotions turn Mike on as long as she doesn't go too far. The worse she got was with Mike's first wish, but that was exciting for both of them. So they're both really enjoying the game. Mike likes her with Drums, he loves seeing Jen wild and carefree, embracing her sensuality, being a social butterfly, being flirty, loving life, craving sex, getting high even (as long as she's safe about it). That's the version of Jen he loves the most, not the corporate Jen she was turning into. He loves that Jen too but worries about her, he doesn't want his wife to lose her love of life.

But people have to grow up, so they've decided to stop playing after Mike's third wish. They have it all planned out. Play out Mike's second wish for her to be with Drums, then play out his third wish. After they'll stop playing the game and live happily ever after.

So that's where we are people. Mike and Jen have it all planned out.

But have you heard the riddle – what does God call a carefully laid out plan?

Answer: A joke.

~~ Week 4 ~~

Jen and her team worked non-stop to prepare for the Memphis pitch meeting on Thursday. Mike worked around the clock on the prototype too, and the tests on Memphis data were successful.

Allie and Scott were concerned about pinning all their hopes on Mike's prototype. "I appreciate what he's doing, I really do, but he's not a marketing guy," Allie said gently to Jen. "I don't understand how the software works."

"None of us understands it," Scott said agreeing with Allie. "How do we pitch it to Memphis if we don't understand it?"

Jen shared their concerns. But in the end they decided to make Mike's software the centerpiece of their pitch. They had no choice. It was the only thing they had to distinguish themselves from the big mega-firms.

The pressure was unbearable on Jen. Her partners looked over her shoulder and questioned all her decisions. Everyone knew the importance of this meeting. If it didn't go well, they wouldn't make the cut down to the final 3 candidate lead firms.

Sometimes Jen found herself thinking of Drums. She'd smile, he was an instant tension reliever. Drums called a few times and she spared a few moments to laugh and talk with him. A few times he sang her songs over the phone. He sang silly songs and made her laugh. He sang beautiful love songs and she'd listen intently, a soft smile coming to her face.

She sooo looked forward to seeing Drums that weekend in Miami. Mike was right. After the Memphis meeting she'd be ready to either celebrate or get drunk all weekend. She decided not to tell Jamie she'd be there. She wanted to hang with Drums and his friends, and he'd be a distraction.

To Mike's surprise, Darren stepped into his office. "What are you doing here?" Mike asked smiling as they shook hands.

"I'm taking Allie to lunch," he said smiling back. "Thanks for the advice, I'm really happy."

"Have you set a date yet for the wedding?" Mike asked.

"Not yet. Allie has all these elaborate wedding plans, and she's working non-stop on the Memphis project. The wedding's probably over a year away. I'd like you to be my best man Mike."

"I'd really be honored Darren," Mike said feeling incredibly flattered and humbled. They grinned at each other. Feeling awkward, Mike changed the subject. "When are you guys launching the new Sapphire?"

"I'm not sure," Darren said shaking his head. "The SEC keeps sending us code mod requests. And we've had some turnover, Steve and Elaine resigned. Brian and the rest of the team are working as fast as they can, but it's taking time. By the way, Tara is working out really well."

"Oh, sorry to hear about Steve and Elaine, I didn't know that," Mike said.

"We hired a new CTO," Darren explained. "He's a real smart guy but Steve and Elaine didn't like working for him." Changing the subject Darren said, "Mike, remember my friends Jim and Stacy, in London?"

"Yeah, of course," Mike said. Jim and Stacy had played with Darren. More than played, Darren had gotten Stacy pregnant. That was Jim's fantasy, to have his wife impregnated by a black man. Jim and Stacy moved to Australia to have the baby.

"They're back in London, Stacy's had the baby, a girl," Darren said.

"Okay," Mike said curious, not knowing where Darren was going with this.

Darren looked intently at his best man. "I need a favor Mike," he said.

"Holy shit, is that Mr. Roarke?" Allie whispered to Jen as they filed into the big conference room. Mr. Roarke was the CEO of Memphis. He hadn't been at any of the pitch meetings so far, for any of the advertising firms.

"Yeah, Keri called him for me, to get him to come," Jen whispered back.

Allie looked worriedly at Mr. Roarke sitting among all the other Memphis execs. Because Mr. Roarke was there, more Memphis execs had shown up. "So it's all or nothing," Allie said sounding scared.

"Yeah, this is our last chance," Jen whispered, trying not to appear as scared as she felt. It was all riding on this meeting. Mike's prototype worked, but her team had debated and argued about how to sell it to Memphis. The problem was, no one on her team understood how it worked. The pitch – the message – meant everything in advertising! How could she sell it when she didn't understand it? They hadn't even come up with a good name for the software. Mike was the only one who understood the software and he wasn't a marketing guy. She felt so unprepared for this meeting.
Like Reply
Mike looked around the big Memphis conference room. To his surprise, there were posters of movies on the walls. A lot of them were sci-fi and fantasy movies, Blade Runner, Cloud Atlas, Inception, Prometheus, even the new Tom Cruise movie Edge of Tomorrow. "What's with all the movie posters?" Mike asked Calvin.

"Memphis has a division that produces movies," Calvin whispered.

"They must like science fiction," Mike observed.

"I guess," Calvin said distracted, looking at his notes.

Just before the meeting began Scott walked up to Mike. He snidely whispered "Remember, if you have to talk sound confident. Be certain, decisive, don't equivocate."

Mike glared at Scott. Scott shrugged as if saying "just some friendly advice dude."

"What was that all about?" Jen said in a low voice to Scott.

"Trying to give Mike advice," Scott said.

"How'd it go?"

"Let's hope he doesn't have to say anything," Scott said derisively.

Jen looked at Mike and gave him an encouragingly smile. But Scott was right, even though he was an ass (although he was a talented ass). Mike wasn't a marketing professional. Despite his brilliance as a mathematician, he didn't speak the marketing lingo. Jen had gently told him not to say anything unless the Memphis execs asked him questions, and then to keep it short.

"So Ms. Andrews, we understand you have something new to show us?" Jonathan said, the Memphis SVP leading their search for a new advertising team.

"Yes sir," Jen said standing up. She explained how, if hired, her team would coordinate and direct the cross-sell of the many Memphis companies. Based on their analysis, she projected an immediate two or even threefold increase in net revenue, raising the aggregate Memphis stock price by upwards of 50%.

The Memphis execs looked troubled. Jonathan shook his head. "We understand the benefits, but they're theoretical," he said. "Our businesses are too diverse and we employ too many advertising firms for any meaningful coordination."

"We've developed a computer program to direct the coordination," Jen announced.

The Memphis execs looked interested but skeptical. "How does it work?" Jonathan asked.

Jen, Scott and Allie took turns trying to explain the concept, how the computer program would get all the advertising firms to work together. They stumbled over the explanations, trying unsuccessfully to describe Mike's complex software program in marketing terms. The more they talked, the more confused and troubled the Memphis execs looked.

Calvin stood up and took a shot at explaining the concept. As he did, Allie whispered to Jen "This is a disaster."

"I know," Jen said her heart sinking.

Mike grew increasingly frustrated. In his mind the concept was easy to explain. As the Memphis execs shook their heads and peppered Jen's team with more questions, he looked around at the movie posters.

Suddenly Mike blurted out "Think of it as the Ring of Power."

The room went silent. Every head turned to look at him. "Excuse me?" Jonathan said.

Mike motioned at the Lord of the Rings poster on the wall. "Think of the software like the Ring of Power," he said. "One ring to control them all."

To everyone's surprise, Mr. Roarke smiled and chuckled. Up to that point he'd been completely silent, bored really. He normally didn't attend meetings at this level. In fact, he never did. He was there only as a favor to Keri O'Reilly, the wife of his good friend Jim.

The fact Mr. Roarke smiled meant all the other Memphis execs could too. Still smiling, Mr. Roarke said "Okay, I get it, one firm controls all the other firms. But how does your software, the Ring" – Mr. Roarke chuckled again – "how does the Ring control people without hurting creativity?"

Going with Mr. Roarke's name of his software, Mike explained "The Ring coordinates people using positive and negative feedback loops. It uses mathematical models of Memphis customers to gauge customer preferences and reactions to Memphis products. It uses that information to direct your advertising firms on cross-sell campaigns. It doesn't control people. It just tells them where to focus their efforts."

"People can't be mathematically modeled, not with any accuracy," one of the Memphis execs said. "It's not possible."

"It IS possible, as long as the modeling is focused," Mike said. "I've done it before."

Jonathan frowned skeptically at Mike. "Where have you done it before?" he challenged.

"Just a moment," Mr. Roarke said, holding up a finger. The room went silent. Mr. Roarke looked at the team leader, the pretty blonde. What was her name? Jennifer Andrews. Then he looked at the software programmer. Was it possible?

"You're Mike Andrews," Mr. Roarke said. "The inventor of Sapphire." All the Memphis execs looked at Mike in a new light. Most people nowadays had heard of Sapphire, it'd become as ubiquitous in the financial world as "mutual fund" or "Warren Buffet."

"Yes sir," Mike said, uncomfortable at all the eyes studying him so intently.

"Well, I know Sapphire works, I've made a small fortune using it," Mr. Roarke said with a chuckle, smiling brightly at Mike. The other Memphis execs chuckled too. "I won't ask you to explain how the Ring works, I wouldn't understand it anyway." Another round of good natured chuckles. "Just tell me this Mike. Can you make the Ring work?"

Mike remembered Scott's earlier advice, to answer unequivocally. But Mike couldn't lie about this. "Our prototype works, we've tested it on localized sets of Memphis data," Mike said. "Will it work? I think so. But I can't be certain until we've scaled the software up to work on a global basis."

"God, we're fucked," Scott said under his breath to Jen.

"Hush!" Jen whispered back, looking intently at the exchange between Mr. Roarke and her husband.

Mr. Roarke considered Mike's words, looking into Mike's face. Finally he looked at Jonathan and asked "When are we making the final selection of the lead advertising firm?"

"Two months" Jonathan said.

Mr. Roarke looked at Mike. "You have 2 months to make the Ring work." He got up. "We're done here people."

Jen's head spun. What had just happened? She tentatively asked, "Um, sir, does that mean we made the cut of 3?"

Mr. Roarke stopped and looked at Jen. "Ms. Andrews, to be frank I believe you're too small to be our lead advertising firm. But if the Ring works, we would have to give your firm serious consideration. So yes, you have made the cut."

Jen and her team stood silent and motionless as Mr. Roarke and the other Memphis execs left the room. "Holy fuck," Jen said after they left, so startled she wasn't able to move.

"Yeah, holy fuck," Allie said as startled as Jen. "We did it."

Suddenly they all broke out in relieved laughter, hugging and talking excitedly. Jen ran over to Mike and hugged him. In fact, everyone hugged Mike.

Scott came over. "The Ring of Power, where the fuck did you pull that one from?" he said snidely. But he looked relived too.

They talked excitedly about new advertising ideas. Now that they had a name for Mike's software – and a sexy name at that – they had a million ideas how to sell it. They only had 2 months for the final pitch meeting. They excitedly returned to their offices to begin work on their final pitch.

Mike pulled Jen aside. "Let's go," he said. Their flight to Miami was later that day. They'd brought their suitcases to work.
Like Reply
"Mike, I can't go, we have too much work to do," Jen said.

"You owe me, after my Ring of Power idea," he said grinning.

"I do," she said giggling. "Where did you come up with that?"

"You should watch more science fiction movies," Mike said grinning.

"Uh huh sure," Jen said with playful sarcasm. "Not!"

"You can take the weekend off," Mike said. "You owe me. I want you to spend the weekend with Drums."

"Oh you do, do you?" Jen said with a teasing voice. She thought about it. Allie, Scott and Calvin probably could handle things this weekend. In fact, they'd get more done with their teams if she wasn't around looking over their shoulders. "Okay, let's go."

In the taxi Mike said "I'm dropping you off at the airport," he said.

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"I'm going to London," he explained. "My flight's later. I'm going home to get some stuff."

"Wait, I don't understand," Jen said.

"It works out better this way," Mike said. "We only have a few weeks left. You can spend all weekend alone with Drums. I want you too."

"But why are you going to London?"

"Most of your software programmers are in London," Mike said. "I need to get them working on the Ring. I can't do it myself, it'll probably be over a million lines of code."

"I'm coming to London with you then," Jen said.

"Baby, I want you to spend the weekend with Drums," Mike insisted. "This is my wish right?"

"I'll feel guilty if I'm playing with Frankie while you're working in London," Jen said.

"But that's what I want, and you owe me after today," Mike insisted. Then he added "Also, I'm doing Darren a favor."

"What?" Jen asked.

"Remember Stacy, the girl Darren got pregnant?" Mike said. "She's had the baby, but now she and her husband are going through a tough patch. Darren asked me to talk to them, try to help them work it out."

"Okay," Jen said, her head spinning. Mike was throwing a lot at her. "I still feel bad about going to Miami without you."

"I want you to honey," Mike assured her. "I want you to be his girlfriend this weekend. Seriously, I want you to let yourself go, like last weekend."

"Okay," Jen said.

Mike heard the uncertainty in Jen's voice. "I really mean it," he said. He took her left hand and slid her wedding and engagement rings from her finger. "You're not my wife. You're Drums's girlfriend. Until we see each other Sunday night." He slipped the rings in his pocket.

"Okay," Jen said with a resigned laugh. "You're so bad."

At the airport Mike took out Jen's bags from the trunk. He moved to kiss her goodbye but Jen stepped away. "No goodbye kiss for your husband?" Mike said with a grin.

"You used to be my husband," Jen said with a teasingly smile. Feeling playful, she gave Mike a stern look and said "I have a boyfriend now Mike, you have to get used to that." She smiled seeing Mike's sudden look of tortured lust on his face.

On the plane Jen reflected on the day. Mike had literally turned defeat into victory. He was the hero (again!). Yet instead of being with him, she was flying off to be with her lover. No, more than her lover. Her boyfriend.

She had to keep reminding herself that this was what Mike wanted. Otherwise she'd go crazy with guilt.

Frankie kissed Jen when he picked her up at the Miami airport. Not having to worry about being seen, Jen melted into him, kissing him back, enjoying the feel of his body. They traded tongue until a smiling security officer offer good naturedly told them to move along. They laughed and Jen took Drum's arm as he led her out of the airport to his rental car.

They were fucking 5 minutes later, in the back seat of the rental car, just like teenagers. Jen was on top of Drums, her skirt pushed up around her waist, her panties somewhere in the front seat. Jen planted her lips over his as she rode him hard, her arms around his neck.

Drums ripped opened her blouse and pushed her bra up. He roughly groped her tits and twisted her nipples hard, making her yelp in pain. But it felt so good! "Treat me like a slut!" she hissed into his mouth.

She came moments later. Then Drums flipped her onto her back and mounted her missionary. It was cramped because he was tall, but he braced his feet against the door for more leverage, fucking Jen harder than ever! Jen grimaced as she felt like he was ripping her open, he was so fucking thick and he was ramming her so hard she feared a bruise on the top of her head from repeatedly being slammed into the door. Finally he came, but not before making Jen cum again on his cock.

"I'm gonna fuck you all weekend long," he said panting, cradling her in his arms.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" she said beaming into his eyes. She traced the tattoos on his arms. "You're so freaking incredible," she gushed.

"You're coming with me tomorrow, to the tattoo parlor, right?" he asked as she continued to trace the tattoos on his arms.

"I wouldn't miss it," she said smiling into his eyes.

"We can get you one, right here," he said sliding his finger just above her ass. "Give Mike a welcome home present."

"I don't know about that," Jen said with a laugh.

"I can't believe I've got you all to myself again this weekend," he said smiling into her eyes.

"Mike had to go to London," Jen said.

"If you were my wife I'd never let you out of my sight," he said.

"Hey, we said we wouldn't talk about him, remember?" she said. She said it like a joke, but she was serious. He was starting to make her feel guilty again.

Drums sense her mood change. He quickly changed the subject. "We better get going, the party's already started."

"Awesome!" she said, excited to see Frankie's friends again. "But can we stop so I can change?"

The party was in full force when Jen and Drums arrived. Luckily the band was staying at the Mandarin Oriental hotel across the causeway, far enough from the Delano Jen didn't have to worry about running into Jamie.

Jen was welcomed by a loud chorus of enthusiastic hellos from Frankie's friends. A martini and joint were pushed into her hands at almost the same time, making her laugh. Jen sucked down hard on the joint, holding the rich magic smoke in her lungs for a ten count before finally exhaling. She immediately felt a wave of relaxed euphoria pass through her body. She leaned into Drums and he kissed her, making her spill the martini. They both giggled and laughed, and almost immediately another martini was pushed into her hand, along with another joint. Good sense prevailed and she passed on the joint. It was going to be a long night and she needed to pace herself.

Jen went into the kitchen for a towel to wipe the martini off her arm. Malcolm followed her in. For a moment they were alone. "Looking good Jen," he said admiringly, taking a towel and wiping her arm. He wiped her soft and slow, so it was like a caress.

He looked her up and down. He liked what he saw. A lot. Jen had changed from her sexy but classy designer dress into a filmy number that looked more like a negligee than a dress. It was partially see through but had a floral pattern that (mostly) managed to cover her most private parts. The short dress ended way above her knees, showing off almost all her long shapely legs. She wore black high heels making her legs look even longer.

Underneath she wore a black unlined lacy bra and matching panties. The panties were little more than a g-string. She didn't wear hose. Miami was too hot and anyway her long legs were tanned from Cancun and her other visits to Miami to see Jamie.

The dress was actually a Christian Dior, but was definitely going towards the slutty side. She didn't care. She didn't have to worry about running into anyone from home, and she wanted to party with Frankie and his friends!

Mal took out a joint and lit it. "Want a hit?" he asked her.

"Sure," Jen said holding out her hand for the joint.

To her surprise, Mal didn't hand it to her. Instead he took a long drag, and then he planted his lips over Jen's. He clamped his hand behind her head holding her tight, and as he kissed her the sweet marijuana smoke passed from his lungs to her's.

Mal tongued her and felt up her tits before Jen finally pushed him away. "Next time just give me the joint," Jen said coughing.

"God I want you so much!" Malcolm said pulling her into his arms. Her body felt so tight and firm, yet soft in all the right places!

"I'm with Frankie," Jen said pushing him away.

"So what? We share." He took her hand and pressed it against his crotch. "I know you want some of Big Malcolm."

"Um, yeah, sure," Jen said politely. He was hard and she stroked him over his pants. He was kinda small. But he was gorgeous! She got wet looking at him!

Artie stepped into the kitchen. "Come on Malcolm, we need to head over to the Miami concert hall."

"Okay, right," Mal said reluctantly. He left giving Jen a longing look.

Artie was about to follow Mal out when he turned to Jen. "Do me a favor, okay?" Artie said. "Don't fuck up the band."

"What are you talking about?" Jen said frowning.

"I've been in the business for 20 years," Artie said. "These Ramones are the first hit I've had. They're horny kids, I'm trying to keep them together. Why do you think I let them fuck my wife whenever they want? My wife! I don't need rivalries, that's why. I don't need drama between Mal, Frankie and Jay."

"Lucy doesn't seemed to mind," Jen said.

"My wife's a slut," Artie said with an unconcerned laugh. "So is Diana, Jay's wife. They keep the band happy. The band stays happy, we have fun and make money. That's how it works." Artie abruptly reached over and cupped Jen's breast. "Are you gonna keep the band happy Jen?"

"I told you, I'm with Frankie," she said. But she didn't make Artie take his hand away. Artie was older than the band, but he was just as hot.

Artie noticed. He smiled and thumbed her hard nipple through her dress and bra. "I hope you don't think Drums is saving himself for you," he said ironically. "All the guys fuck around." He pinched her hard nipple. "Me too."
Like Reply
Jen took a step back, away from Artie's hand. "It's not just Frankie," she said breathing hard. "I have a husband."

"Someday I've gotta meet your husband," Artie said with a laugh.

"You already have," Jen thought to herself. She didn't say that of course. Instead she said "I've got to get back to Frankie."

"Hey baby," Jen said melting into Frankie's arms and kissing him. They took a bus to the concert hall. In his dressing room she attacked him. "Do we have time before the concert?" she said urgently, kissing him and grinding her pussy against his thigh. The party atmosphere, the marijuana, and getting hit on by Mal and Artie had gotten her so hot, she needed fucked!

"God you're a horny slut!" Drums admired. He was so looking forward to this weekend, he planned to fuck her non-stop. But the concert was about to start. "After the concert," he said kissing and tonguing her.

"I can't wait that long!" Jen said kissing him back and rubbing his crotch.

He reluctantly pulled away. "I've got something for you," he said breathing hard. He took two pills from his pocket.

"What are they?"

"Ecstasy babe," Drums said. He moved one of the pills to Jen's lips.

Jen pulled away. She'd had Ecstasy a few times in college. She'd stopped doing drugs after meeting Mike.

"Come on, Diana and Lucy always get high at our concerts," he urged her. "We all do."

"I'm already high," Jen said.

"You'll love it babe," Drums said. "It makes sex even better." He swallowed one of the pills and washed it down with beer.

"Sex with you is already freaking incredible," Jen said. But why not? She was here to party. She opened her lips and let Drums put the pill on her tongue. She took his beer and swallowed it down. Just as she did she looked at the clock. It was 8pm. She knew Mike was boarding his plane to London at that moment. She couldn't believe it'd been just that morning they'd done the pitch to Memphis. She swallowed the pill. She felt a flash of guilt she wasn't with him, but then quickly forgot her husband as Drums pushed his tongue down her throat.

As before, Jen watched the concert from stage right with Lucy, Diana and the other wives and girlfriends. The sex drug hit her immediately. She felt like she was floating, in a dream, her body tingling. The Ecstasy made her even more horny (if that was possible), and seeing Frankie, Malcom and Jay moving sensually as they performed, she wanted to fuck all 3 of them!

Lucy and Diana were high too, as were a lot of the other girls. They were on Ecstasy or worst. With no men around they danced with each other, often touching as they danced. Jen wasn't bi but she appreciated the female body, and the touching got her even hotter! The band didn't have their best performance as they kept looking at the girls.

Finally the concert ended, and Jen practically ran to Drums's dressing room to wait for him. As always he arrived all sweaty. Jen didn't care, she wanted him! Drums wanted Jen too! Seeing Jen dancing so sensually with the other girls had turned him on, especially since he knew he had the prettiest girl of the bunch.

Jen had the presence of mind to take off her dress before Drums attacked her. He ripped off her bra and panties! He shoved her against the sofa and took her from behind! Jen grimaced from the pain as he so suddenly impaled her. She was soaking wet and her pussy still loose from their earlier fucking, but he was so thick it still hurt initially whenever he entered her. But god he filled her up, he felt so good!

Drums fucked her hard, lifting her feet off the floor and smashing her head into the cushion with each powerful thrust. She was so hot she came almost immediately. Drums came soon after, shooting his sperm into the condom.

Jen was still horny despite just cumming. Her body tingled and she felt like in a hazy dream from the Ecstasy. As Drums showered she managed to put her dress back on and touch up her hair and makeup. Her bra and panties lay forgotten someplace on the floor. In Jen's current drugged up state she didn't even think about them.

Drums got hard looking at her as he got out of the shower. She was obviously braless in the filmy negligee dress. He pulled her into his arms and they kissed. Jen pawed at his body, she wanted him again already. The Ecstasy made her so sexually hungry, she could fuck Drums all night long. "Let's skip the party," she said rubbing his crotch. "Let's go back to your room."

"We gotta make an appearance babe, don't worry you'll get more of this soon," Drums said pressing his crotch against her pussy.

At Mal and Jay's urging, Drums had gotten Jen high on Ecstasy. He'd agreed to let them fuck her, wanting peace with his band mates. In his version of being chivalrous, he said they couldn't force her, and they had to use condoms. Drums didn't think they'd have any trouble getting into her pussy. In her current drugged up state Jen would probably fuck anybody, and he knew she found Mal attractive.

Mal and Jay grinned at each other as they saw Jen walk into the room. God she looked so hot in that dress! She was clearly braless, her hard nipples denting the filmy material. And her lovely legs were on full display. She looked freshly fucked – no surprise there, not with the hound dog Drums – but that was okay, they didn't mind seconds, not with a hottie like her.

Mal and Jay approached Jen. Seeing that, Drums left her alone to get drinks. In reality he wanted to give his friends time to operate on his girlfriend.

The party was crowded and the lights dim, music blaring. It was more out of control and sexually charged than New York City, fueled by the sexy atmosphere of South Beach where all the girls were beautiful and showed a lot of skin.

"You look fucking hot!" Mal said into Jen's ear, needing to yell to get above the loud buzz of the party. He palmed her tight ass. "Let's dance."

Jen was in her element. All her life since a young teenager, guys had hit on her, attracted to her pretty face, athletic dancer's body, tight ass and long sexy legs. She loved to flirt and tease, and the Ecstasy stripped away her usual inhibitions.

"Yeah, I wanna dance," Jen purred looking into Mal's eyes. She brushed the back of her hand across his crotch. But then she surprised Mal by taking Jay's hand and leading him to the dance floor. She looked at Mal mischievously over her shoulder as she walked away with Jay.

"Diana won't mind we're dancing?" Jen asked as they swayed to the music. She purposefully danced really close to him, her body almost touching his.

"She doesn't care," Jay said. "We kinda do whatever we want."

"My husband lets me do whatever I want," Jen said, moving enticingly closer to Jay.

"Yeah?" Jay said feeling lightheaded from being so close to this incredibly beautiful girl. It was like she stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine. This was the first time they'd ever really talked. "Does he fuck around too?"

"No, he only wants me," Jen said.

"I can see why," Jay said looking into Jen's beautiful face.

"You're really hot," Jen said, her lips almost touching his. "I like watching you on stage. I like how you move." She moved her lips to his ear and breathed "I bet you fuck really good."

Jay's breath caught, his cock ready to burst! He felt entranced by this hot girl! All he could managed to say was "Yeah ..."

Jen gracefully turned so her back was to him. She leaned her back into his chest, taking his hands and putting them on her hips. They swayed to the music, their bodies pressed together.

Jay's hands wandered from her hips to her flat stomach. Her dress was so diaphanous it was like touching her skin. She was in such good shape he could feel the hard muscles of her abs.

Jen didn't stop his hands. In fact she raised her arms and wrapped her hands around his neck, inviting him to do whatever he wanted to her.

Jay couldn't resist, he cupped Jen's breasts as they continued to sway to the music. Still leaning into his chest, Jen turned her head so they looked into each other's eyes. "You're bad," she breathed their lips so close he could feel her breath.

Jay's heart beat wildly. He excitedly fondled Jen's braless breasts over her ultra-thin dress, feeling her nipples grow hard.

"Feels good," Jen moaned, her head rolling back as he squeezed her nipples.

"God I wanna fuck you," Jay moaned. Never in his life had he wanted a girl so much!

Jen wanted him too! "Kiss me," she panted, looking into Jay's ruggedly handsome face with her big blue eyes, her lips so close to his.

Jay leaned down and they kissed. Their tongues danced as Jay continued to play with her tits and Jen grinded her tight ass against his crotch.

Reluctantly Jen pulled away. "We can't Jay," she said, panting. She wanted him so bad!

"Why not?" he groaned.

"I promised my husband," Jen said.

Just then Mal walked up. "Cutting in," Mal said putting his hand on Jen's back.

"Okay," Jen said. As they moved away Jen squeezed Jay's hand and gave him an apologetic smile.

As she walked with Mal she let him take her hand. "Actually can we sit?" Jen said still panting from being with Jay. Her head still spun. She'd wanted to tease Jay a little. She hadn't intended it to go so far.

Mal led her to a sofa in a dark corner. She crossed one shapely leg over the other, her dress hiking up almost exposing her bare pussy. She raised up her butt slightly and pulled her dress down.

"You want a hit?" he asked talking out a joint.

"Yeah right," Jen said rolling her eyes remembering the last time.

He grinned. He lit it and took a long drag. Then he offered it to Jen.

"No, I'm ready too high," she said. She was too. She had to be careful. Thinking out loud she said "Mike's gonna be mad."

"He's your husband?" Mal asked.
Like Reply
"Yeah."

"He doesn't like it when you get high?"

"Not really."

"You care what he thinks?"

"Of course I do, he's my husband," Jen said frowning at Mal.

Mal shrugged. "You're not wearing your wedding ring," Mal said touching her left hand.

"I'm with Frankie this weekend," Jen said simply.

"You know we share girls," Mal said.

"Yeah, I've figured that out," Jen said with a laugh.

He laughed back. Then he put his hand on Jen's knee. "You have amazing legs."

"You've told me that," Jen said. She didn't stop him as his hand went higher up her leg. When his fingers disappeared under her dress she said "You think a lot of yourself don't you?"

His fingertips touched her pussy. "No panties again?" he said with a lecherous grin. He stroked above her clit. "Open your legs."

"Did you really just say that to me?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh. But she didn't make him stop.

"Come on, you won't regret it," he said. He moved down and stroked over her clit.

"I'm already regretting it," Jen said, then her mouth formed an O and she moaned as she felt him touch her clit. She knew she shouldn't but she uncrossed her legs. She blamed it on the Ecstasy, that was why she was acting so slutty tonight.

"Good girl," he said stroking up and down her slit.

"I'm not your girl," Jen said, breathing hard. He really knew how to touch a girl!

"If I wanted you to be my girl, you would be," he said, continuing to work on her pussy.

"You think so huh?" Jen said, but her challenge was weaker now. This shit really knew how to touch a girl!

"Does Drums touch you like this?" he said smiling smugly.

"No," she said breathing harder, closing her eyes. He was going to make her cum!

"Does your husband?"

"Don't talk about him, okay?" Jen said. She closed her eyes as he continued to touch her. He ran his thumb harder over her clit, making her moan. She could only imagine what they looked like, sitting on the sofa with his hand up her skirt, fingering her. She looked helplessly into his eyes, her orgasm so close. "You can at least kiss me if you're gonna do this," she breathed.

Feeling victorious, Mal leaned in and kissed Jen, continuing to stroke her pussy and clit. Just then Jay walked up. He got on his knees next to the sofa and cupped and rubbed Jen's breast.

Feeling him Jen broke the kiss with Mal. She looked into Jay's eyes, then Mal's. Then she kissed Jay even as Mal continued to rub her. Jen alternated between kissing Mal and Jay, Jay's hand on her breasts, Mal's under her skirt.

It was too much! Jen's body erupted in an orgasm! The pleasure was so intense! As her body convulsed they continued to touch and kiss her, and her orgasm went on and on!

Mal and Jay dragged Jen to her feet, pulling her towards the bedroom. It was their turn, and they were going to gangbang this slut!

Jen pulled away. "Wait, give me a second," she said panting. She felt weak kneed.

She put her hand on Mal's chest. "I can't," she said weakly. "I promised my husband."

"You're fucking Drums!" Mal hissed looking incredulous. Jay looked annoyed, this cock tease was doing it again!

"I have to ask my husband before I can be with anyone else," Jen said. "Please, be cool about this."

She looked around as if suddenly remembering they weren't alone, they were in the middle of a party. A lot of people had watched the action. The guys looked lustfully at Jen. The girls were envious; they knew Jen already had Drums, now she had Mal and Jay chasing after her. The slutty blonde had all the Ramones wanting in her pants!

"I'm sorry," Jen said weakly to Mal and Jay, leaving them high and dry. She felt unsteady in her high heels. She felt paranoid, confused and vulnerable, all the drugs and alcohol crashing in on her.

She found Drums and clutched his arm. "Take me home," she pleaded.

Drums looked over at his friends. Mal and Jay were scowling at her. "What happened?"

"You promised Mike you'd take care of me," Jen reminded him.

Drums took Jen to his hotel room. Secretly he was glad. He wanted Jen all to himself, he'd only agreed to let Mal and Jay fuck her to keep peace.

They were on each other as soon as Drums closed the door. Jen wanted fucked so bad, she wanted a cock inside her! Drums roughly pushed her down on the couch. He jerked her dress up and then shoved his cock into her pussy. She yelped at the sudden fullness and pain, but she didn't stop him. She grimaced and clawed at the cushions as he strained to push himself balls deep into her.

He fucked her hard. Jen grabbed the arm of the sofa, bracing herself so Drums could fuck her even harder. She got into it and pushed back meeting every one of his thrusts. Jen came, and then she came again as Drums relentlessly pounded her. Finally Drums came in the condom.

They collapsed onto the sofa. Almost immediately Jen passed out. He pulled out and threw the condom away. Then he carried Jen to the bed. He held her as she slept, looking into her pretty face.

When Jen woke up she was in Drums's arms. He was still asleep. She was hung over and felt the aftereffects of the Ecstasy, her head foggy.

She carefully extracted herself from Drums's arms, not wanting to wake him up. She felt unsteady on her feet, stumbling as she went into the bathroom. She couldn't open the bottle of Advil. She got frustrated, it was like she no longer was coordinated enough to work safety caps.

She finally got the bottle opened. She took 2 Advil and drank a big glass of water. She splashed water on her face and brushed her teeth. She still felt sick and groggy.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes looked droopy, like she was high. She probably was still high from the Ecstasy, or maybe she was feeling the aftereffects. Her pussy felt sore. How many times had Drums fucked her yesterday? How many times did he make her cum? God he was so freaking amazing in bed ... her body tingled at the memories.

Then she remembered Mal and Jay and shivered. Maybe it was the Ecstasy, but she'd cum so hard on Mal's hand. God she'd acted so slutty. It turned her on, but it made her feel bad too. She wanted to talk to Mike, he always made her feel better about herself.

She couldn't call him yet. She needed to sober up first. She turned on the in-room coffee machine. Then she took a big glass of water to Drums.

She gently woke him up. "You should drink this," she said handing him the water.

He pushed her hand away, looking hung over. "I need a beer," he said.

"Oh god, seriously?" she said with a laugh. "It's only 10."

"The best cure for a hangover," he said, drinking down a whole beer. He took out another beer and handed it to Jen. "Come on, it'll make you feel better."

Jen paused, then took the beer from him. Why not? She took the beer and swallowed a big gulp. Immediately she felt better, her stomach not as queasy and the cobwebs lifting.

Drums got out of bed and reached into his suitcase. He pulled out his small bag of cocaine. It was his regular routine, a couple lines in the morning. To him it was like coffee.

Jen watched as he formed two lines and snorted them. Drums saw her watching him. "Want some?" he asked.

"No thanks," she said.

"It'll get you going," Drums said.

"I'll stick with coffee," Jen said with a laugh.

"Does it bother you?"

"Nope," Jen said. She was being truthful, she didn't care what Drums did. Seeing him taking coke didn't surprise her, that fit his lifestyle.

"Have you ever done coke?" he asked.

"Back in college a few times," Jen said. "I'm not judging you, I'm just not into it."

"You liked the Ecstasy last night," he said smiling at her.

"Yeah," she said with an embarrassed smile. "Too much."

They were both nude. Drums got hard looking at Jen's naked body. He couldn't help it, she was so beautiful and had the sexiest, tight body.

Jen noticed his erection growing. "I'm too sore," she said with a laugh.

"I'll be gentle," he promised pulling her into his arms.

"Yeah right," Jen said with playful sarcasm. Drums only had one speed, hard and rough. But she couldn't help running her hands over his chiseled chest. She was just as addicted to his body as he was to hers!

They kissed and fondled each other, sharing a lot of tongue. Soon they were both panting. "Fuck me," Jen said gasping.

"I thought you were too sore," Drums said teasing her.

"I want you inside me, please!" Jen begged.

Grinning, Drums got on top and mounted her, putting her legs over his shoulders. "God you're so deep inside me," she gushed, overwhelmed by the pleasure and forgetting the soreness.

As always, Drums fucked her hard. Jen put her arms over her head and braced herself against the headboard, pushing back as he lunged into her. Jen felt an orgasm approach.

Then her phone rang. Seeing it was Mike, she hit end. A few moments later he called again. He was gonna ruin her orgasm! She answered and said irritably, "Mike I'll call you later!" She hit end and carelessly tossed the phone away. Then she held on for dear life as Drums practically fucked her through the wall and brought her to a wondrous orgasm.

After dropping Jen off at the airport, Mike called Steve and then Elaine. He hired them both on the spot and asked them to meet him at the airport later that evening.

At home Mike packed a few things for London's weather. He also put into his suitcase a disposable cell phone he bought using cash in San Jose last weekend.

In London the next morning, Mike met with Alec. In addition to being Jen's sometime lover, Alec was head of IT in the London office. Alec knew the importance of the Ring, he'd been instructed by Mr. Winters himself to give Mike whatever he wanted. He let Mike cherry pick his people and found a big basketball court size room for Mike's people to work.

Mike made Steve and Elaine his main lieutenants and got them working with his handpicked team, leveraging their knowledge of Sapphire to accelerate scaling up the Ring software. They had to move fast, it was going to be a very complex program and they only had two months, including all the testing and debugging. It was going to be a sprint from start to finish!

As Steve and Elaine coached up the team, Mike went on a shopping spree with Alec, buying pool tables, foos ball tables and Starbucks quality coffee machines. He ordered cabinets full of junk food and an unlimited supply of Red Bull, Diet Coke and Mountain Dew. He arranged for lunch and dinner to be brought in every day (including weekends). He even commissioned a masseuse to come in everyday to give chair massages.
Like Reply
"Seriously?" Alec said looking shocked at everything.

"I want people having fun," Mike explained. "It's a culture thing, it'll build camaraderie and team spirit. They'll work harder and be more creative."

It was late afternoon when Mike decided to call Jen. He wanted her to feel like Drums's girlfriend so he didn't want to bother her. But he missed her.

He called her cell. No answer. Maybe they were still asleep, it was still early there. He decided to try again. This time Jen answered. He heard a lot of noise, a bed banging against the wall and grunts and moans. Before he had a chance to say anything Jen said irritably "Mike I'll call you later!" Then she hung up.

He sat still, shaken. Clearly they were fucking. He'd interrupted them. He got upset and jealous of course, but he held off those dark emotions. He forced himself not to get upset. This was what he wanted. Suddenly very horny, he rushed to the bathroom and beat off.

Jen felt her orgasm approach, and she knew it was going to be spectacular. There was something so dirty and hot about morning sex! Drums pounded her relentlessly and then her body exploded! She screamed as her climax hurled bolts of pleasure through her body!

Drums kept pounding her. After cumming so much yesterday he could go a long time, and with his ripped body he had great stamina. He pounded her hard and fast for another 20 minutes. By the end Jen was rambling incoherently, lost in Drums's relentless hard fucking, her entire being reduced to just her pussy and Drums's big thick cock. When he was finally done, they both gasped for air, their bodies quivering from the exertion and post orgasmic spasms, and covered in sweat.

As she calmed down, Mike returned to her thoughts. She immediately felt guilty for blowing him off. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She had to lean on the counter, both hands on the basin. God, Drums had fucked her so hard. So good! She felt weak kneed and her body still tingled from the incredible orgasms he'd given her. God that man could fuck! She patted her sweaty body with a towel.

When she came out Drums tried to pull her to him. "I've got to call Mike," she said giggling, pulling away from her "boyfriend." Feeling a little chilly, she put on Drums's t-shirt from yesterday. It smelled like him, making her smile. She looked around for her phone. Then she called Mike, going into the sitting room of his suite for privacy.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry," she said immediately.

"It's okay," Mike said with a chuckle. "It turned me on."

Jen was relieved, he wasn't upset.

"How's Drums?" he asked.

Hearing a smile in his voice, she giggled and said "Insatiable."

"That's you," Mike joked with a laugh.

"Well, yeah," Jen said laughing back.

"Are you having fun?" Mike asked.

"It got so crazy last night," Jen whispered delightedly into the phone, like a giggly high school girl. "Mal and Jay hit on me, together."

"What happened?" Mike said excitedly.

"God Mike it was freaking incredible!" she gushed. "Mal and Jay were both kissing me. Jay was playing with my breasts and Mal was fingering me!"

"Did they make you cum?" Mike asked excitedly. "Where were you?"

"We were in the middle of the party! People were watching!"

"God Jen," Mike said his cock rock hard. He was in a conference room. He saw the door had a lock. He locked the door and sat down, taking out his cock. "You didn't fuck them though right?"

"Are you playing with yourself?" she asked, hearing the excitement in his voice.

"Yeah," Mike said. "Did you?"

"No, I promised I wouldn't without talking to you first," she said. Then she added, "I wanted to. God, I'm such a slut!"

"No you're not," Mike assured her. "You're just really hot and all the guys want in your pants. I'm so proud you're my wife! You're perfect!"

Jen smiled. Mike always made her feel good about herself. "Guess what else?" Jen said excitedly. "Frankie gave me Ecstasy! It felt so amazing! We've got to do it sometime!"

"Really?" Mike said frowning.

Jen heard the frown in her husband voice. "I did it in college Mike, I can handle it," she assured him. "Don't worry."

"Okay," Mike said hesitantly. He ordered, "Nothing stronger than that."

"I won't," she promised. Wanting to recapture the sexy mood, she asked "Are you still playing with yourself?"

"Yeah," Mike said stroking his hard cock. "What else happened?"

"Mal and Jay wanted to fuck me," she said.

"They really turn you on, huh?"

"Yeah, especially Mal, he's so gorgeous!" she gushed.

"I like you like this," Mike said. "So out of control."

Jen giggled. "You're a strange husband," she said playfully.

"Tell me more," Mike panted into the phone. He was close.

"I'm so sore Mike, Frankie has fucked me so much. He can go forever." Then she teased "It might be a while before I'll be able to feel you inside me again."

"Do you feel like his girlfriend?"

"I definitely feel like I'm his girl," Jen said honestly.

"You feel like you're his?" Mike asked stroking himself furiously.

"Definitely," she said. Knowing the little things really got to her husband, she added "I'm wearing his t-shirt right now. It smells like him."

"Ugh god!" Mike cried as he came. At the last second he remembered where he was so he bit down on his other hand to keep from being heard.

Jen gave Mike time to catch his breath. Then she asked "You're okay with all this baby?"

"Yeah, this is so hot," he gushed. "I want you to be careful with drugs."

"I will," she promised. Then she asked, "Um, what about Mal and Jay?"

"Not yet, okay?" Mike said. "I wanna be there when it happens."

"Okay," Jen said. She felt disappointed, but relieved too. She'd been with 2 guys before, but never 3 (she assumed it'd be Mal, Jay and Frankie). The prospect was exciting, but terribly slutty too. Honestly she wasn't sure if she really wanted it to happen, it was a line of sluttyness she wasn't sure she wanted to cross. But if it did happen, she wanted her husband there.

They talked about his work in London. "I should be there with you," she said the guilt returning.

"I want you there with Drums and his friends," Mike insisted. "This is my wish, remember?"

"Okay," Jen agreed with a laugh. She DID want to be here. She just needed Mike to reassure her it was okay.

"I want you to let yourself go," Mike urged her.

"I think I'm doing that," Jen said laughing again.

"Yeah, but ... I mean, it's okay to get close to Drums," he said.

"Okay," she said hesitantly. "I actually think I'm helping him, to see what it's like to have a real girlfriend. Maybe after – you know, after we end it – he'll be ready to have a real, serious relationship."

"Yeah," Mike said. After hanging up, he thought a long time about what Jen had said, about how she was helping Drums see what it was like to have a real girlfriend, to be in a real relationship.

"Everything okay?" Drums said as Jen walked back into the bedroom.

"Yeah," Jen said, straddling his waist and wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed him. "I'm starving, let's get breakfast."

"Okay, we will," Drums said, kissing her again. He rolled her onto her back and fucked her again. Jen couldn't believe how fast this boy could recover!

An hour later Jen walked with Drums to the pool. She looked stunning as usual. She wore a light blue bikini and stylist platform sandals that made her long legs go on forever. Her hair was down and she wore wet pink lipstick, the color matching her fingernails and toenails.

She grimaced seeing Mal and Jay (along with the rest of the crowd) on the other side of the pool. "Let's sit here okay?"

"It's okay babe, Mal and Jay aren't complete assholes," Drums said grinning as they sat on lounge chairs. "They're not gonna hold last night against you."

"It's not just Mal and Jay I'm worried about," Jen lamented, remembering the glares she'd gotten from other girls last night.

Drums rubbed her knee. "It's okay with me if you hook up with Mal and Jay," he said. "We share our girls."

Jen shrugged thinking of her conversation with her husband. She said distractedly "Mike told me not to."

A cloud passed over Drums's face. "I really don't get him," he said angrily. "Don't you think he's controlling?"

"What?" Jen said, surprised at his sudden anger. "Where did that come from?"

Drums shook his head, frustrated and hurt. Jen rubbed his arm. "What baby? What's wrong?"

"Forget it," Drums said, no longer angry but hurt. "It's stupid."

"What baby?" Jen repeated in a soft voice, still rubbing his arm.

Drums shrugged. "I guess I thought you turned down Mal and Jay for me."

"Oh," Jen said. Trying to make him feel better she said "I am with you Frankie."

"Yeah, but only on loan from Mike," Drums said bitterly. "That's okay, I know he's your husband. It's just sometimes I forget that, and I start thinking you're my girl."

"I am your girl Frankie, this whole weekend," Jen reassured him. "Yes, Mike is my husband. But I'm here with you, not him. I took off my wedding rings for you. I'm yours this weekend. Okay?"

Drums forced a grin. He knew this was the best he was going to get. Anyway this wasn't so bad. He got Jen on the weekends, the best part of the week. He partied with other girls the rest of the week. Those girls didn't mean as much to him as Jen, they weren't nearly as good looking, but pussy was pussy. Yeah, this setup wasn't bad at all. He could see doing this for a long time.
Like Reply
A cabana girl came around and Drums ordered a margarita. "Already?" Jen asked with a laugh. It was barely noon. Getting into the party atmosphere though, she ordered one too.

"I'm going over to talk with the rest of the gang," Drums said after they finished the margaritas.

"Go ahead, I think I'll take a nap," Jen said closing her eyes. The margarita had been strong and they'd partied hard last night. She fell asleep.

Jen awoke to experienced hands rubbing her body. "What are you doing?" she said groggily, slowly waking up.

It was Mal, he was sitting beside her. "The sun's strong, I didn't want you to burn," he said, rubbing lotion on her legs. He wasn't just putting lotion on her, he was massaging her in a very sensual way. He was getting her hot. This guy REALLY knew how to touch a girl!

"Thanks. I can do the rest," Jen said reaching for the bottle of lotion.

"Come on, let me do your back," he said.

Jen inwardly shrugged. Why not? She rolled over onto her tummy. She felt a wedgie in her bottoms making them look like a thong. She reached behind her and adjusted them.

"Did you have to do that?" Mal said, playful disappointment in his voice. He'd enjoyed the momentary flash of her tight ass.

"Poor baby," Jen said with a laugh.

Mal poured lotion on his hands and rubbed up and down Jen's long legs. "You said my back," she said.

"I provide full service ma'am," he said playfully. She laughed.

Mal rubbed up and down her legs with his palm. As he did he lightly scrapped his fingertips against the back of her knees and along her inner thighs. To anyone watching it would look like he was just putting lotion on her. But really he was sensually caressing her! He was turning her on and she knew she had her cum face on!

"I think I'm good," she said her heart beating fast.

"Still need to do your back," he said moving to her back. Without any hesitation he pulled the strings at her neck and back.

"God you're ballsy," Jen said. But she didn't stop him.

"Don't want tan lines," he deadpanned.

"Yeah right," Jen said with a sarcastic laugh. As he rubbed her back he lightly trailed his fingertips across the sides of her breasts. She knew her nipples were hard. "Where's Frankie?" she asked, trying to keep her voice normal.

"I sent him to get stuff from Felix," Mal said. "You know, our Cuban drug dealer."

"Ooookay," Jen said. "You sent him?"

"Yeah," Mal said with an arrogant smile. "You've figured it out, right? We're equal, me, Jay and Drums. But I'm more equal than them."

God this guy is such an ass, Jen though. She said "Like George Orwell."

"Who's that?" Mal said.

"Forget it," Jen said with a laugh. She wondered if Frankie had read Animal Farm. Probably not.

"Did you talk to your husband?" Mal asked as he trailed his fingertips across the side of her breast. "About hooking up?"

Jen turned her head so she looked into his face. "This may be hard for you to believe Mal, but I haven't thought about you since last night." It was a lie of course, but she wasn't going to give this arrogant ass the satisfaction.

"You'd love it," he said with a confident grin.

She shook her head and laughed. "Do you know how many times guys have said that to me?"

"Once with me and you'll forget all about your husband," Mal promised. "Your pussy will be mine."

"Oh my god!" Jen said with an incredulously laugh. She reached behind her and tied the strings. She turned around onto her back. "You're so full of it," she said with another laugh.

"Admit it I'm getting to you," Mal said, but he laughed too. Then he got silent, looking down at her.

Jen got on her elbows and followed his eyes. He was looking at her crotch. He'd gotten her so worked up there was a camel toe in her bikini bottoms. Worse, there was a wet spot there. He'd gotten her that worked up, and the evidence was right there for his eyes.

She reddened with embarrassment. She moved to jump into the pool but Mal stopped her.

He put a folded towel over her body, from below her belly button to her thighs. "Count to thirty," he said.

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

Mal moved his hand to her legs, like he was rubbing lotion on her. He moved his hand under the towel. "Start counting," he said. "I'll make you cum before you get to 30."

Jen gave him a disbelieving, what the fuck look. "Come on, it's a game," he said with a grin. He motioned to the towel. "No one can see what I'm doing. If I don't make you cum you can tell me I'm full of shit. Now come on, open your legs a little bit, and start counting."

Jen rolled her eyes. But she was breathing hard. He was lightly caressing her inner thigh under the towel. Fuck it, she thought to herself. She parted her legs slightly. With a hoarse voice she whispered "One ..."

Smiling, Mal moved his hand up the towel. He expertly pulled Jen's bikini aside and then found her clit. It was hard. He smiled even wider, knowing this was going to be easy.

Jen didn't even last to 25. By 10 he had her gasping. By 18 she was trying to keep from writhing on the chair (they were surrounded by people after all). By 25 she bit her lip and tried to keep her body from jerking as she had a massive orgasm.

"God," she gasped under her breath as the intense orgasm left her quivering. She reached under the towel and fixed her bikini bottoms.

Mal grinned arrogantly at her. "Told ya," he said. Then he abruptly got up and walked away.

"God," Jen said again, astounded. He'd just given her one of the best orgasms of her life. With his finger!

In London, Mike took at taxi to Hillingdon, a suburb on the west side. He knocked at the row house and Stacy opened the door. She smiled, but clearly she'd been crying. They hugged hello.

"This is Dannika, my daughter," Stacy said, introducing Mike to an infant baby girl. The baby was clearly half black.

"Stacy, where's Jim?" Mike asked.

Stacy looked down, then back at Mike. "He left me," she said, tears falling down her cheeks.

"I thought he wanted this."

"I thought he did too!" she sobbed. She cried uncontrollably. Mike hugged her, trying to calm her down.

Dannika started crying, and that calmed Stacy down. "She's hungry," she said, opening her blouse and nursing bra. For a moment Mike saw her naked breasts. She was a busty girl, and her breasts were even bigger full of milk. Her nipples were larger and darker than he remembered.

Dannika hungrily latched onto one of Stacy's nipples. Mike could hear the baby sucking, and a little breast milk rolled down the infant's chin. The baby's half black heredity was apparent as she sucked at her mother's breasts, Dannika's dark color contrasting with Stacy's lily white skin.

"I'm usually more modest, but you've seen everything. I hope you don't mind. It's easier if I don't have to be careful," Stacy said, referring to the time Mike had watched her with Darren and Jim.

"No worries," Mike said, watching the baby suck greedily at her mother's breast.

"Some guys get grossed out by it," she said.

"I'm good," Mike assured her, forcing himself to look somewhere, anywhere, other than Stacy's naked, full of milk breasts. Stacy wasn't nearly as pretty as Jen. She had a cute face and soft strawberry blonde hair. What Mike found so exciting about her was she'd let another man impregnate her, a black man at that, and the fruit of that union was now sucking on her milk heavy tits.

"We started swinging after we started dating, over 10 years ago," Stacy explained as Dannika continued to drink. "We went to glory holes. Then dogging; there are places around London people go. Then sex clubs. It's not like the movies. Most times our partners weren't good looking. I've fucked so many fat, ugly guys." She laughed at the memories. "But it was the newness, you know? Being with someone different. It got us so hot, Jim and me, we were always so hot for each other after, our sex life was great!"

"You only played with white guys?" Mike asked, remembering Jim telling him that.

"Yeah, until Darren," Stacy said. "I mean, maybe a black guy at dogging, sometimes it's dark and hard to see."

"Okay," Mike said prompting her.

"Jim started fantasizing about another man getting me pregnant," she said. "We always played together. In the same room, in the same bed. Jim liked watching me fucking other guys. He said he liked that more than fucking other girls. So we started going to sex clubs and Jim would watch me. Sometimes he had a girl, but most times he'd just watch me with other men. I liked it, you know? Jim watching me. It's like, he loved me so much, he thought I was so hot, he'd rather watch me than fuck other girls."

"Yeah, that's how I am," Mike said.

"So you get it," Stacy said appreciatively. "Things got more intense. It wasn't enough guys fucking me. Jim wanted me to date guys, have boyfriends. I think I've had, like, 10 boyfriends. Most lasted only a few weeks, one or two months. My longest was a year. Jim loved it. He was always hot for me, always giving me so much attention."

She looked down as she got to the part of the story she didn't like. "Jim started fantasizing about another man getting me pregnant. I told him he was crazy. He wanted me to go off the pill. We had a big argument. He told me it didn't matter where the sperm came from, he'd be the father. He said that over and over." She shrugged. "Finally I agreed to go off the pill. I wasn't going to let another guy get me pregnant, I made them use condoms. But it really excited Jim. And I felt like he deserved it, you know? I mean, I got to be with different guys. So I went off the pill for Jim."

Stacy looked at Mike. "Do you get this?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said his voice hoarse from excitement.

"Is this turning you on?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike admitted.

"If you want you can take out your cock and play with yourself," Stacy said.

"That's okay," Mike said with a sheepish smile. He joked, "If I did my wife would kill me." They shared a laugh. "What happened next?" he asked.
Like Reply
"I guess he convinced me," Stacy said with another laugh, this one without any humor. "You have to keep in mind, this happened over about 2 years. He kept playing the fantasy with me, another man getting me pregnant. And he kept telling me he'd be the father, no matter where the sperm came from. I don't know. I guess his fantasy became my fantasy."

"When did you decide on a black man?"

"It was part of his fantasy," she said. "He said it pushed all his cuckold buttons, not only another man getting me pregnant, but our friends and family knowing it. His fantasy became my fantasy."

"You went to Australia to have the baby," Mike said. "I thought you told everyone you adopted Dannika."

"We did," Stacy said. "But you know, people talk, gossip." She held out her arms. "It's hard to hide my bigger breasts. I express but it's hard to keep people from seeing, especially at work." She shrugged. "Jim doesn't mind the gossip. It excites him Dannika is part black, and people suspected I had a black man's baby."

"I don't get it then," Mike said. "Why'd Jim leave you?"

Stacy shook her head. "It's my fault," she said regretfully. "I fell in love with Darren." She quickly added, "Not like with Jim."

"Jen – my wife – sometimes she says she feels love for her boyfriends, but she's not in love with them."

"Yeah, I get that," Stacy said. "Someday I'd like to meet Jen."

"I'm sure you'd like each other," Mike said.

"It was more than that with Darren though," she said. "You have to understand Mike. It's impossible for a girl to not love the father of her child. At some level, there's love. Especially when the father is kind, like Darren."

"Jim's Dannika's father," Mike said.

"Of course he is," Stacy said immediately. "But it's not like I went to a sperm bank. I had sex with Darren, a lot. The entire time we were trying to have a baby. It was impossible not to form a bond with him. He feels the same way. At some level we love each other."

"Oh," Mike said. Now he understood why Allie had such problems with Darren's old BBC lifestyle. Maybe she sensed this bond between Darren and Stacy (and with the other white girls he'd impregnated).

"Jim can't stand another man's in my heart," Stacy said mournfully. "I tell him the love I feel for Darren is nothing like how I love him. Jim's my man, my soul mate. But Jim can't get it out of his head, that I have feelings like that for another man."

"Stacy, let me ask you something," Mike said. "If Darren asked you, would you leave Jim for him?"

"Darren would never do that, he's engaged, to your wife's best friend, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm just asking," Mike said. "It's important."

"I got jealous when I found out, that Darren was engaged," she admitted. "That really set Jim off."

"I bet," Mike said. He'd flip out if Jen got jealous if one of her old boyfriends got engaged, if Drums met a girl.

"Mike, I'd never leave Jim," she said. "But honestly? I'd like to keep Darren in my life. Do you think his fiancée – Allie right? Do you think she'd share Darren?"

Mike shook his head. "Stacy, that's the problem, that's why Jim left you," he said. "You still want Darren."

"But that was always the plan, for Darren to stay in our lives," she insisted, not understanding. "It excited Jim. He even came up with her name, Dannika, as a constant reminder of Darren in our lives."

"But that was before you told Jim you loved Darren, right?" Mike said. Seeing her reluctantly nod, Mike said "I think Jim and are the same. I like sharing Jen with other men. I like the thrill of seeing her infatuated with another man. But at the end of the day, Jen only loves me. I don't share her heart with anyone. If she told me she loved another man ... I wouldn't be able to handle it."

"So what should I do, lie?" Stacy said helplessly.

"You need to forget about Darren," Mike told her. "Stop talking to him, stop texting him. Stop thinking about him. Eventually your feelings for him will fade. That's what you want, right?"

"I guess," Stacy said, conflicted. Clearly she wanted to keep Darren in her life.

Mike took her hands. "You have to make a choice Stacy," he implored her. "I understand how Jim feels. It's either Jim or Darren."

"Okay, okay," Stacy said. With that stark choice in front of her, of course she was going to choose her husband.

"Stacy, does Dannika have a middle name?" Mike asked.

"Yes, Emma, after Jim's mother," Stacy said.

"Take my advice," Mike said with an encouraging, kind smile. "Start calling your baby Emma."

Stacy smiled weakly, understanding. Making a decision, she said "Mike, will you do something for me? Tell Darren not to contact me anymore."

Jen decided to join the rest of the group. She put on her Jimmy Cho platform sandals and walked to the other side of the pool, sitting next to Diana and Lucy and some of the other wives and girlfriends. "How are you Jennifer?" Lucy said coldly. All the girls were giving her the cold shoulder after last night, and they'd probably seen Mal fingering her across the pool.

Jen decided to face it head on. "Okay, I know I'm a slut, I'm sorry," she said. She smiled delightedly. "But god, that boy knows how to touch a girl!"

Lucy and Diana smiled. So did the other girls. One girl fanned her face excitedly. Soon they were all laughing and gossiping about Mal, Drums and Jay, and Artie too. Jen gossiped and laughed along with them, excitedly talking about the boys like they were sex toys. The other girls immediately accepted her back into the flock. Jen was clearly the most coveted girl among the guys, and it was fun for the other girls to be around her. It was like back in high school, it was fun and flattering to be a confidant of the homecoming queen or captain of the cheerleaders.

"What I don't get is, those guys over there," Jen said, talking about the guy groupies. "Why do they hang out?"

"Some of them hope to get into our pants," Lucy said.

"Some of them hope to get into the Ramones's pants," Diana said with a wicked giggle.

"They're gay?" Jen asked looking over at them. That would be a shame, some of the guy groupies were hot.

"Or bi," Diana said nodding. She was clearly drunk (even though it was barely the afternoon). Diana always seemed drunk or high, or both. "It's sooo hot. Once a guy went down on Jay. Then he licked Jay's ass while Jay fucked me."

"Once?" Lucy said laughing. "That happens all the time! I mean, if you want it to."

"You've done it too?" Jen asked her eyes wide.

"Artie and Mal are shits sometimes," Lucy said. "Most of the guy groupies are straight. They make the straight ones suck them, to fuck up their heads."

"Why would a guy do that?" Jen asked.

"So they can hang out and party," Lucy said. After a moment she said "I've seen Drums do that too." She said it like she was concerned Jen might get upset at finding out her boyfriend was a shit.

Reading her mind, Jen said "I don't care what he does, we're just hanging out." She gave Lucy a friendly, "don't worry about it" smile.

Jen felt her pussy start to tingle. The image of Mal and Frankie making Mike suck them off flashed through her mind.

She hadn't thought about those crazy fantasies in a while, where a dominate man makes Mike do things. She knew why. She'd been so distracted with Alec and Jamie, and now Drums. They'd fucked her so much. She'd had sex with Mike during that time of course, but not passionately, not because she needed him.

Her body didn't need sex from Mike. The other guys kept her more than satisfied. It was kinda like, the other guys were using up all her horniness, leaving nothing for Mike.

She thought back to that time she gave Mike a ruined orgasm. She'd told Mike to keep himself completely hairless, like a little boy. Was he doing that? When was the last time she saw her husband completely naked? Most times lately when they had sex it was after she'd been with another man, when she was sleepy and it was dark. She'd ride him as she talked sexily about her evening, mostly intent on getting him off so she could go to sleep.

Jen realized guiltily she hadn't paid much attention sexually to Mike. But SHOULD she feel guilty about that? Wasn't she doing exactly what he wanted? In a way, her fucking other men WAS paying sexual attention to Mike. She was giving him what he wanted. And their marriage was really strong, they talked and cuddled all the time.

"Hello, earth to Jen," Lucy said.

"Oh sorry," Jen said breaking out of her reverie.

"I just asked about your husband," Lucy said. "You said you and Drums are just friends?"

"I guess we're more than friends," Jen said. Using her standard explanation, she said "My husband and I have an open marriage. So he's okay I'm with Frankie." She got up, feeling bad about Mike. "I actually have to call Mike, I'll be right back."

Jen found a quiet spot away from the loud music and the people playing in the pool. "Hi baby," she said when he answered the phone. She heard music and talking in the background. "Where are you?"

"I'm at Jim's apartment," Mike said, stepping away from Jim to the kitchen.

"I'm doing what you want, right Mike?" she asked. "Being with Frankie and partying with his friends ..."

"Yes, absolutely, that's exactly what I want," Mike said, concerned. Why was she asking him this? "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just wanted to make sure," Jen said, needing to hear her husband's reassurance that all was okay. "We haven't had much alone time lately."

"I want you with Drums," Mike assured her. "It really turns me on."

"It turns me on too," Jen admitted with a giggle.

"You're being a good girlfriend?" Mike teased.

"Oh yes," Jen teased back. "He's being a good boyfriend too." She decided not to tell Mike how Mal had fingered her a little while ago. She'd wait until Mike was alone and could play with himself.
Like Reply
"You know how you said, you're helping Drums understand what it's like to be in a real relationship?" Mike said. "I've been thinking about that a lot."

"You have?" Jen said prompting him.

Mike hesitated, then said "Let's talk about it later, when we're together."

"Okay," Jen said hesitantly. "Are Jim and Stacy okay?"

"They're going through a rough patch," Mike said. "Jen, you're making Drums use condoms all the time, right?"

"Of course baby," Jen assured him. "We talked and now he puts one on without me asking."

"Good," Mike said.

Jen heard the relief in her husband's voice. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "We can talk about it later. I better get back to Jim."

"Okay," Jen said. "I love you Mike."

"I love you too Jen."

Mike returned to the living room, sitting across from Jim. "I talked to Stacy, she wants you to come home," he said. "She loves you Jim."

"Did she tell you she loves Darren?" Jim said bitterly.

"Of course she has feelings for Darren, think of what they shared," Mike said. "Jim, I'm just like you. You can't tell me her feelings for Darren don't excite you."

"She crossed the line, fell in love with him," Jims said. "She wants a relationship with him."

"I talked to her about that," Mike said. "I told her it was Darren or you. Of course she picked you Jim."

"She needed another man to tell her that," Jim said bitterly.

"Come on Jim, you gave her mixed signals, she's confused," Mike said. "Give her a chance, she wants you. She's breaking all contact with Darren. She's telling him never to contact her again."

"She is?" Jim said looking hopeful.

"Yes," Mike said definitively. "Stacy needs her husband Jim. And Emma needs her father."

"Emma?" Jim said not understanding.

"I think you should use your baby's middle name," Mike said. "You know, until things are worked out."

Jim nodded his understanding. Then he shook his head. "God Mike, if I'd known how this would turn out I never would have done it. I never thought Stacy would fall in love with another man. I mean, we've been together forever, been through a lot. She's fucked a lot of guys, and never had feelings for any of them. I can't believe she fell in love with a black man. She's never been interested in black men, I pushed her into it."

"I don't think it's love Jim," Mike said reassuringly. "Not the love she has for you anyway." After a moment, Mike said "Can I ask you something? Does it still turn you on?"

An embarrassed smile came to Jim's face. "How can something break my heart and turn me on at the same time?" he said with a humorless laugh.

"I'm the same way," Mike said sharing the same humorless laugh.

"Do you have this fantasy too?" Jim asked. "For another man to get Jen pregnant?"

"It already happened," Mike said with a nod. "Her last boyfriend – the one before Drums – got her pregnant."

Jim's eyes grew wide. "Has she had the baby?" he asked excitedly.

"She had a miscarriage," Mike said looking down.

"God I'm sorry Mike," Jim said his excitement gone.

"Yeah ..." Mike said. "It wasn't intentional. One time Tom – that was her boyfriend – he didn't use a condom."

"Jen wasn't on the pill?" Jim asked his excitement returning.

"She was, but she's always been scatterbrained about it, half the time she forgets to take it," Mike said. "I think Tom tried to get her pregnant. He was trying to take her away from me."

"So what happened?" Jim asked excitedly.

"She dumped Tom," Mike said. "She loves me. Just like Stacy loves you."

"Do you think she loved Tom?"

"I don't think so," Mike said. "I hope not. I'm like you, I wouldn't be able to handle it."

"Isn't it crazy?" Jim said with an ironic smile. "We push our wives into the arms of other men, hope they don't fall in love, but if they do it turns us on."

"We're so much alike!" Mike said with a laugh. Jim laughed too and they clinked their beer glasses.

"Jen has a new boyfriend, Drums?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, an old friend of mine," Mike said. "She's with him now."

"Is she on the pill?"

"No, I told her not to," Mike said. "She's making him use condoms."

"Do you want him to get her pregnant?"

"... we're playing this game," Mike said after a long pause. "Jen's given me 3 wishes." He laughed. "It's a long story. We're doing wish 2 now. It's for Jen to let herself go with Drums. I want to see her infatuated with another man."

"Is she?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Mike said. "It's hard seeing her that way, but I'm always hot." Mike laughed.

"Listening to you is getting ME hot," Jim said laughing with Mike. "What if she falls in love with Drums?"

"I don't think she will," Mike said. "We've done this before. She likes the emotional thing, the romance and the excitement of a new relationship. But it's more like a crush, not love."

"I get it," Jim said. "So what's your third wish?"

"I haven't told Jen yet, but I think she knows," Mike said. "I want her to have another man's baby. It's the ultimate cuckold thing, you know? But I want it to be intentional this time. I want her to fuck a guy with all of us knowing he's trying to get her pregnant."

"Yeah, that's so hot," Jim gushed. "Stacy spent a week with Darren, when she was ovulating. They fucked constantly, without condoms. Every time after he came inside her, I'd hold up her legs to keep his sperm inside her. I used condoms to make sure the baby was his. It was the hottest time of my life."

"That's how I want it," Mike said excitedly. "I don't want Jen to let me fuck her at all. I really want to experience it. I want it to go an entire month. She'll only let her lover inside her."

"You wouldn't get any of her pussy?" Jim said breathing hard. "That's so hot! Who would be the father? Drums?"

Mike shook his head. "One of Jen's old boyfriends," he said. "Scott."

"Why Scott?"

"Because I hate him," Mike said. "And he hates me."

"Your rival? God Mike, if you keep talking I'm gonna have to jerk off," Jim said his voice hoarse with excitement.

"Want to see them together?" Mike said excitedly. "Scott made a video. Allie's in it too, Darren's fiancée." Mike took out his computer and started the video from Vegas.

"God Mike, Jen's gorgeous!" Jim gushed as Jen appeared on the screen. "So is Allie!" His mouth dropped open as the action unfolded. "God ..." he moaned. He took out his cock and stroked himself. "Sorry I can't help it," he said to Mike, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Jim came twice by the time Scott looked smugly into the screen and said "Hey asshole, so you don't want me fucking her bareback, huh? Well, guess what? Your pretty wife took my load and loved it! Think she'll ever make me use a condom again? Maybe I even knocked her up tonight. She'll get fat with my baby. What do you think of that shit head?"

Jim cleaned himself and zipped up his pants. "Sorry," he said embarrassed.

"That's okay," Mike said feeling awkward. He wanted to jerk off too – he always got hot watching that video – but he managed to control himself. "So you understand why I want this?"

"Your rival getting Jen pregnant, yeah I get it," Jim said excitedly. "He'd have that over you for the rest of your life. That your wife let him impregnate her. That he's the real father of your baby."

"Yeah, that's it," Mike said, finding it hard to talk. His cock was so hard it hurt.

"Will Jen do it?"

"I'm not sure," Mike said. "She has this no "old boyfriend" rule. But Scott is safe. It won't be like Stacy and Darren. Jen dated Scott before and didn't fall in love with him. They got close -- real close -- but when it ended it ended."

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Jim said. "Jen will be connected to Scott forever. Do you want that?"

"We'll move someplace else," Mike said.

"It doesn't matter," Jim said. "Scott will be the biological father. If he calls, Jen will have to talk to him. He'll have control over her. Probably not a lot, but who knows? What if he uses the baby to keep seeing Jen, to keep fucking her? What if he uses the baby to try to take Jen away from you?"

"Stop," Mike said gasping, his head spinning with lust. He felt about to burst. "Please stop."

Jim gave Mike time to calm down. Then he said "I know how it is Mike. I know how hot it is. But you're got to really think it through before you push Jen into this. You think Jen won't fall in love with Scott, but she'll be having his baby. You don't know what will happen. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about."

Drums returned to the pool carrying 3 small bags. He gave a bag to Mal and Jay each and then walked over to Jen carrying the last bag. Jen knew there were drugs inside.

"My appointment with the tattoo artist is coming up," he said after kissing her.

"Let go," Jen said talking his arm.

Inside their room Jen ran her hand inside his shirt, feeling his muscular chest. "Do we have time for a quickie before your appointment?" she asked smiling eagerly into his face.

"Fuck you're a horny bitch!" he teased.

"Mal got me off at the pool, with his finger," Jen said excitedly. "God I need a cock inside me!" She ran her hand over Drum's thick bulge.

"Okay, just give me a minute," Drums said laughing. Jen watched him snort 2 lines of coke.

"Be careful, okay Frankie?" she said rubbing his arm, concern in her voice.

"Don't worry, I can handle it," Drums assured her. "Want one of these?" he said holding up an Ecstasy pill.

"Oh yes," Jen said excitedly, remembering how the drug had made the sex sooo incredible. "Like this though." She put the pill on Drum's tongue and then kissed him open mouth. Drums tongued Jen, pushing the pill into her mouth. She swallowed it. Their kissing turned into a serious make out session.

"Mal got you worked up for me huh?" he chuckled reaching into her bikini bottoms.

"Yeah, he got me off at the pool," Jen breathed into his mouth, moaning and arching her back as his finger found her clit. His technique wasn't as good as Mal, but she was so hot it didn't matter!

"He's dying to fuck you," Drums said. "He can't stand it. He usually gets the prettiest girls, Jay and me get his leftovers."

"Am I the prettiest girl Frankie?" Jen said sliding to her knees and taking out his cock, looking up at him with her big blue eyes.

"You're the best looking girl I've ever known," he gushed.

"Do I look pretty with your cock in my mouth?" Jen teased as she swallowed his cock.

"God yeah," Drums moaned loving how she looked with her mouth stretched wide around his thick cock.

"Can I ask you something?" Jen said stroking his shaft with both hands. "Do you really make straight guys suck you off?"

"Who told you that?" Drums said with a guarded look on his face.

"Lucy and Di," she said licking his thick shaft with the flat of her tongue. "I think it's so hot!"

"You're into gay porn?" Drums asked with an intrigued smile.

"No," Jen said. She ran her nails down his chest. "I'm into a straight guy making another straight guy suck him off." As if realizing what she'd just said, her face turned red. "I can't believe I just said that," she said with an embarrassed giggle. The Ecstasy was really hitting her, lowering all her inhibitions!
Like Reply
"That's okay, I'm into kinky shit like that too," Drums said reassuringly. "Ever do something like that with Mike?"

Jen looked at Drums with a delighted smile, like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "One time I made him suck another guy off," she said excitedly, referring to that time with Alec. "It was only a second, but god it was so hot!"

"Did he like it?"

"I'm not sure," Jen said.

"I thought you don't like humiliating him," Drums said.

"It's okay if I do it," Jen said.

"So do you want me to make Mike suck me off?" he asked intrigued by the prospect.

Jen didn't answer, taking him into her mouth again. God this was turning her on so much! She sucked him for a few more moments then said "I need this inside me!"

They were done 30 minutes later, both of them panting. "God you fuck me so good!" Jen gushed, her body still tingling from the incredible orgasms (two!) he just gave her.

"We should've fucked in college," Drums panted.

"We're making up for lost time!" Jen giggled. With her lust sated for the moment, she said to him "Don't tell Mike what I said, okay?"

"Do you think he's gay?" Drums said. "It sounds like he liked sucking that guy."

"I didn't say that," Jen said defensively. "It was just a second." She looked seriously at him. "Just don't say anything okay? He gets really insecure sometimes."

"Okay but I need something from you," Drums said. "You can't keep leaving Mal and Jay hanging. They're getting pissed at me."

"They're the ones hitting on me!" Jen said incredulously.

"Yeah right, like you're not teasing them," Drums said giving her a knowing smile.

"What am I supposed to do, wear a bag over my head?"

"I'm just saying, they're gonna bang you soon if you don't give them some," Drums warned.

"Seriously?" Jen said with a frown.

"No they're not going to bang you, they're not complete assholes!" Drums said. "But can't you give them something? A blow job, a hand job even?"

"Did you really just ask me that?" Jen said sarcastically.

"I'm just trying to keep my friends happy," Drums said trying to look innocent.

"Yeah, like Mal and Jay don't get a lot of sex from all the groupies," Jen said sarcastically. She added with an incredulous laugh, "I can't believe we're having this conversation. Do you really expect me to have sex with your friends? Playing is one thing, but sex?"

"You fuck other men for Mike," Drums pointed out.

"He's my husband," Jen said. Seeing a cloud pass over his face, she said "Come on Frankie, we've talked about this. Mike doesn't want me to. And I'm not sure I want to. I'm not a complete slut."

"Okay, whatever," Drums said. He tried not to show his annoyance. He knew he was going to catch shit later from Mal and Jay. But that wasn't what really bothered him.

They took showers and got dressed. Drums put on his standard garb, jeans and a t-shirt. His eyes went wide when he saw what Jen was wearing. She wore a tight white crop top that showed off her sexy mid drift, and white boy shorts. Underneath she had on a bra and thong panties. The shorts were tight and body hugging, perfectly showing off her achingly hot ass (you could see the outline of her thong underneath if you looked just right). She topped off the outfit with pink high heels. The outfit really showed off her slim, tight figure! It was good she kept in shape because there wasn't anywhere to hide any extra flesh in that outfit!

"Fuck Jen," Drums murmured admiringly feeling his cock stir. He pulled her into his arms.

"Stop we have to go," she giggled wiggling from her arms. She felt sooo sexy! She couldn't help feeling that way with so many guys lusting after her body! Especially really hot guys (and desired by so many girls) like Mal, Jay and Frankie. She hadn't made up her mind about Mal and Jay, but it turned her on to be so desired.

At the tattoo parlor Jen sat on a short stool, leaning on her knees as she watched the tattoo artist add a small scene to the unfinished painting on Drums's arm. The artist repeatedly glanced Jen's way, ogling her long legs and tight body.

"You oughta get a tat while we're here Jen," Drums urged.

"You got any tattoos?" the tattoo artist asked eyeing Jen hungrily. The artist had a bad boy face, always smirking. He kept in shape, the cords in his muscular arms moving as he inked Drums's arm. He had a menacing snake tattoo running up his arm and around his neck. He looked ... threatening.

"Not yet," she said avoiding the tattoo artist's stare.

"Virgin skin," he said with a leering smile. His teeth were bright white, somehow fitting with the evil looking snake wrapped around his muscular neck. "Tell me what you want, I'll do it, no charge."

"She wants a tramp stamp," Drums said.

The artist nodded. "Good place to start," he said approvingly.

Jen looked down, breaking eye contact with the intimidating artist. Jen found the artist really hot! The Ecstasy was really hitting her, making her dazed, a little confused, lowering her inhibitions. An image flashed through her mind of the tat artist feeling her up as he inked her ass, and then fucking her hard from behind as payment. What would Mike think if this intimidating man got her pregnant? She barely avoided shuddering.

"Turn around, let me see your ass," the artist said, wanting to see the canvas of her body. He'd so love to ink her, cover her hot body with his art!

"... I'm good," Jen said after a moment, not moving from the stool. "Maybe next time."

"I'm kind of mad at you," Jen said to Drums later in bed, after the concert and post-party. The effects of the Ecstasy had mostly worn off. "You get me high, and then you pressure me into things."

"You wanted the Ecstasy," Drums said looking innocent, not understanding where she was coming from.

"Yeah, but then you try to get me with Mal and Jay, and get a tattoo," she said. "You can't do that Frankie."

"I'm just having fun," Drums said with his typical happy-go-lucky carefree grin.

Jen tenderly took his face in her hands and looked into his eyes. "It's not always about fun Frankie," she said gently trying to make him understand. "You've got to grow up a little. You can't try to get me to do things like that when I'm high."

He suddenly looked pained, like a little boy trying to please and then realizing he'd disappointed. "I told you I'm a shitty boyfriend," he said dejectedly.

"You can practice being a good boyfriend with me," Jen said brightly with an encouraging smile, wrapping her arms around his neck. She liked his boyishness, he was adorable sometimes!

"I'm trying," Drums said sounding sincere. Deciding to get something off his chest, he said "If you don't want to fuck Mal and Jay, fine," he said. "I just wish it wasn't always about Mike. I wish it was about me sometimes."

Jen slowly nodded as she processed what he said. She had to be more careful about mentioning Mike to him. "Sorry," she said. "I guess I'm not always the best girlfriend." She kissed him. "Maybe we can practice on each other."

"Yeah," he said, grinning and kissing her back. "I know something we're pretty good at." He pulled her to him and they made love.

Saturday was more of the same. Jen spent the morning in bed with Drums, mostly fucking. They fucked when they woke. They got room service for breakfast and fucked again. They got room service for lunch but barely touched it, fucking instead. When they weren't fucking they laughed and talked and listened to music. Jen found herself really enjoying being with Drums (and not just for the sex).

By the time they joined the gang at the pool Jen could barely walk. This time Drums intentionally steered her away from Mal and Jay. "Thanks," Jen said leaning into his arm, liking how he held her protectively. She looked at him with partially glazed eyes. She was high again on Ecstasy already, she really loved how it made her relax and the sex was freaking awesome!

In London Mike was hard at work with his team. He was distracted though from his conversations yesterday with Jim and Stacy. He hoped they'd get back together. Dannika (Emma!) needed both her parents. And Jim and Stacy needed each other.

Mike was in constant lust thinking about his third wish. Jen letting Scott get her pregnant. Scott fucking her bareback, shooting his fertile sperm into her unprotected womb, with the intention of getting her pregnant. Scott – a man Mike despised -- holding that over him for the rest of his life, that he was the real father of his baby, and using that fact to stay in Jen's life and maybe keep fucking her, maybe even fathering another child with Jen.
Like Reply
Mike took frequent trips to the bathroom to jerk off. Fortunately Steve and Elaine were doing the heavy lifting with coaching up the team.

They took a break for a late dinner. Mike used the time to call Jen.

Jen saw it was Mike calling. "I'll be back in a minute," she told Drums, getting up and walking to a quiet place away from the pool. "Hi baby," she said, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, we're having a lot of fun."

"How's Drums?"

"Freaking awesome," Jen gushed into the phone. Mike felt his cock stir.

"You're having fun with him?"

"You know I am," she teased. She giggled. "Are you having as much fun working on the Ring?"

"Not as much fun as you!" Mike joked. They both laughed.

"You're so great letting me play while you work – on MY project!" Jen said beaming into the phone.

"I want you with Drums, you've living out my wish," Mike insisted.

"I know, but still ..."

"Just have fun, okay? Let yourself go," Mike said. "That's the best way to thank me."

"Okay I will then," she said with a giggle.

"You sound kind of drunk," Mike said smiling into the phone.

"It's 5pm somewhere!" Jen joked. "We started drinking at lunch. And I'm on Ecstasy."

"You're being safe?" Mike asked concerned.

"Definitely," Jen assured her husband. "It gives me a buzz, that's all." She added with a giggle "It makes sex awesome!"

"Maybe I'll try it," Mike said smiling.

"Yeah," Jen said smiling, her eyes twinkling. "I'd like to see you lose control some."

"So you're having fun with Drums and his friends?" Mike asked.

"Are you playing with yourself?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike said excitedly. He was in the conference room again, the door locked. He took out his cock. "What happened?"

She told him how Mal fingered her at the pool yesterday. "God Jen," he gushed, furiously stroking himself. "You're so incredible!"

"You like when I'm slutty?" she teased, smiling into the phone. She told him about last night at the tattoo parlor, how she'd dressed, how Drums wanted her to get a tattoo, how she'd been tempted to fuck the menacing yet sexy tattoo artist.

"I wish I'd been there," Mike said breathing hard. "You really wanted to fuck him?"

"I feel so sexy Mike!" she said excitedly. "Everyone wants me!"

"That's how it always is!" he said with a laugh.

She giggled. "I don't know what it is with Frankie and his friends," she said. "It's like, with them life is so simple, have fun and fuck a lot." She giggled again. "I guess I'm getting caught up in it."

"I want you to get caught up in it," Mike assured her.

"I'm trying to get Frankie to grow up a little," she said. "I think he'd be a really good boyfriend if he got a little responsible."

"You seem to like him just as he is!" Mike teased.

"I'm talking about more than sex!" Jen said with a laugh. Getting serious she said "But yeah, I like being with him."

"So you could see dating him?" Mike asked.

"If I wasn't with you? Yeah, I could," she said honestly. After a moment she asked "Does that excite you?"

"Yeah," Mike admitted, continuing to stroke himself. He was close to cumming. "Tell me something sexy," he said.

Jen knew what her husband liked to hear. "Frankie always wears condoms now, I don't have to ask him," she said. "He always cums a lot though, and his cock's so thick. Sometimes I worry about the condom ripping."

"Really?" Mike said stroking himself faster. "Has he ever gotten a girl pregnant?"

"Yeah, he told me," Jen said. "He pays child support, but doesn't keep up with the kids."

"So he's fertile," Mike said. Mike had never gotten Jen pregnant, despite being together for years and not always being careful with birth control.

"I guess," Jen said. After a moment she said, "He said he'd take care of me, if he got me pregnant."

"I'd take care of you," Mike said immediately.

"I know, I'm just saying ..."

"Would you want him to stay in your life?" Mike asked. He was dizzy with excitement, especially after talking to Stacy and Jim yesterday.

"I don't know," Jen said truthfully. "I guess he'd have some right."

"How much right?" Mike asked. "Does he get to fuck you?"

"No," she said. "We're not playing the game after your third wish, right?"

"... right," Mike said after a moment.

"Mike ..." Jen began. "What's your third wish?"

"... I'm not sure yet," he said. It was partly true after talking to Jim and Stacy last night.

As if reading his mind, she asked "Are Jim and Stacy okay?"

"I think so," Mike said. "I hope so."

"She had the baby?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Is that the reason for their troubles?"

"Partly," Mike said. "Stacy fell in love with Darren."

"Oh god ..." Jen groaned.

"I don't think it's real love," Mike said. "It's like you say, Stacy feels love for Darren, but she doesn't love him, not really. She loves Jim."

"Yeah ..." Jen said. "God, no wonder Allie's such a basket case lately." Then she added "Mike, what I said about Frankie? I like him, I enjoy being with him, the sex is great, but I'd never fall in love with him. You know that right?"

"Yeah, that's the only reason why I can enjoy this," Mike said. "You know how you said you're showing him what a real relationship is like? I want to talk to you about that. When we're together again."

"Okay," Jen said warily. "I'm flying home tomorrow morning. When are you leaving?"

"My flight's tomorrow morning too," he said. "I'll see you at home."

Mike and his team worked a few more hours. Then they broke for the evening. Mike was leaving for home early the next morning. Steve and Elaine would stay in London working with the team.

Mike walked back to his hotel. On the way he stopped at a pub. After ordering a pint he took the disposable cell phone out of his pocket. He used the internet features of the phone to get into Sapphire via back doors. He only stayed on for 15 minutes, but that was enough time to study the new software mods requested by the government. He shook his head, seeing the government continued to modify Sapphire to make it a tool to spy on the public.

Mike took the battery out of the phone. On the way to his hotel room he dropped the phone and battery into the Thames river. He'd buy another disposable phone later.

An alarm went off inside the computer center of the Cyber Anti-Terrorism Task Force (CATF) located a few miles outside Washington DC in Virginia. CATF was part of the Department of Homeland Security.

Trent frowned as he read the alarm report. He immediately went to Colonel Ethan Banks, Director of CATF.

"Colonel Banks, Mike Andrews just hacked into Sapphire," Trent said, handing his boss the report. "He used the disposable phone he bought in San Jose last week."

Colonel Banks nodded. CATF was working with the FBI and NSA to closely track Andrews's movements. They'd been tracking him since he abruptly resigned from his Wall Street firm. "Where is he?" Banks asked.

"He's in London," Trent said. "This is the second time he hacked in. He was in Paris the first time. Both times he didn't do anything, just looked around. What's he doing?"

"He's analyzing our code mods," Colonel Banks said studying the alarm report.

"Do you think he's going to try to compromise Sapphire?" Trent asked.

"He's hacking in for a reason," Colonel Banks said, nodding.

"Should we arrest him before he can damage Sapphire?" Trent asked.

Colonel Banks thought a moment. Sapphire was going to be a critical new weapon in American's war against terrorism. He couldn't allow damage to it. But what could Andrews do? Even if he managed to infect Sapphire with a damaging virus, they could simply reboot from the archived master copy.

"No, not yet," Banks said. "Let's wait until he makes a move, then arrest him."

After Trent left Colonel Banks pulled up the growing file on Mike Andrews. A smart guy, practically a math and computer savant. Banks flipped through pictures of his wife, Jennifer Andrews. Stunningly beautiful. He frowned seeing pictures of her from yesterday, wearing almost nothing in a tattoo parlor. Why was Mike Andrews in London while his wife was in Miami with another man?

He shook his head as he read the FBI report. Apparently they were swingers.

He didn't get Mike Andrews. Why would a man share a wife as gorgeous and sexy as Jennifer Andrews? And why would such a man – smart, rich, with a beautiful wife – throw his life away by betraying his country?

Colonel Banks shook his head, knowing he would never understand people like Mike Andrews. It didn't matter. All that mattered was this: he would destroy Mike Andrews if he tried to cause harm or compromise Sapphire.
Like Reply
Consequences Pt. 17

Author's Note: This is a special chapter because it includes a cross-over with characters from JayCuck's great story, "The One Less Traveled." In Chapter 7 of that story, Collin takes Nicole to an upscale club in San Antonio. Collin is Nicole's black boyfriend. Nick (Nicole's husband) watches the couple from the bar. Nicole doesn't know Nick is there. In my version of the story, Jen meets Nicole in that scene.

Just to get the navigation right, there are two scenes at that club in "The One Less Traveled Chapter 7." What takes place in my story happens during the 2nd scene on Friday night (the night before the big scene at IHOP). But, I've taken the liberty of also using some of the elements of the 1st scene from Wednesday in my story too. I tried to write it so these things COULD have happened in JayCuck's story.

Where possible, I've used the words directly from JC's story to make the crossover more real. But, in JC's story, Nick is the narrator. In my story, it's more from Jen's point of view. So things happen in my story that Nick never saw. Also, some of the things people say and did (like the conversation between Nicole and Latisha) are how Jen's perceives it.

I want to thank JayCuck for giving me permission to introduce my characters into his story, and for editing and giving his approval of this chapter. Jen and Mike might someday make an appearance in one of his stories.

"The One Less Traveled" is one of those stories that really stuck in my head (JC and I had some correspondence and that's what led to this crossover). I'm both turned on and bothered by it. (Maybe some people feel the same way about my stories.) I like both Nick and Nicole, but they frustrate me too. Nicole bothers me the way she treats Nick sometimes. I wish we were friends in real life (platonic of course) and I could try to talk some sense into her.

I can't do that of course because Nicole is a fictional character. So here I've done what I could, and had Jen talk to Nicole. Of course, Jen can be pretty mean to Mike too. So it's kinda like the blind leading the blonde (ha ha). But I did manage to pass along some advice to Nicole when Jen tells her "Maybe Nick wants you to tell him you're a Nick kind of girl."

It wasn't my intent, but I think my chapter helps explain 2 things in JayCuck's story. First, it helps explain why Nicole overslept after the bar scene. Second, it helps explain what later happens with Cynthia (why Nicole was open to it happening). Hopefully I haven't given anything away in JayCuck's story with what I just said.

I see Nicole the way Jen was in "He Fucked My Girl" and "All In My Head" – Jen was just beginning to explore cuckolding with Mike, and not really knowing the boundaries. Jen understands Mike better now, knows how to keep him in "good hurt" territory. I eagerly read each new chapter in JayCuck's continuing story of Nicole and Nick, and hope his story has a happy ending for the couple.

~~ Week 5 ~~

Mike met with Darren the next night. "You have to leave Stacy alone," Mike told his friend. "She and Jim need to heal."

"She told you this?" Darren said hurt and angry.

"Yes," Mike said, not understanding Darren's reaction. Didn't he want Stacy and Jim to get back together?

Reading Mike's mind, Darren said "I want Stacy and Jim to be happy. But I have feelings for Stacy, and Dannika."

"They call her Emma now," Mike said. "I'll be honest with you, it was my suggestion."

Darren scowled at Mike. "I asked you to talk to Stacy and Jim, not shut me out," he said angrily.

"Stacy fell in love with you," Mike said incredulously. "Jim is hurting. They're close to breaking up for good. This isn't about you. Does Allie know you want to keep seeing Stacy?"

"I don't want to keep seeing Stacy, not sexually anyway," Darren said. "I just want to stay in her life, and Dannika's. I have feelings for them."

"That's worse Darren, don't you see that?" Mike implored.

"It's not easy Mike, I can't just turn a switch," Darren said.

"You have to Darren," Mike said looking into the black man's eyes. "For Jim and Stacy. And for you and Allie."

"Are you seeing Drums this weekend?" Mike asked Jen the next evening.

"I'd like to," she said. "He's going to San Antonio of all places, the whole band."

"San Antonio? Why?"

"They're playing at a Bar Mitzvah," Jen said giggling. "For a Jewish boy and his rich parents."

"They must be really rich," Mike said shocked. "But a Bar Mitzvah?"

"Artie doesn't think the Ramones thing will last, it's a fad," she said with a shrug. "He's doing gigs anywhere while it lasts."

"Wherever the money's good?" Mike joked.

"I guess," Jen said. "So you want to go to San Antonio this weekend?" she asked smiling into his eyes.

"You go with Drums," Mike said. "I have to be with the team in London. In fact, I have to leave tomorrow."

"Is this just you wanting me alone with Frankie?" Jen asked giving him a suspicious smile.

"You know I want that," he said smiling back. "You like being alone with him, right?"

"Yeah but I feel bad, I haven't taken care of this enough," she said cupping his erection. She took out his cock and kissed his cock head. She noticed he WASN"T keeping himself shaven. She decided not to mention it. They had enough going on in their life right now.

Instead she said "You said you wanted to talk about how I'm helping Frankie see what it's like to be in a real relationship?"

"Yeah, it's kinda related to my third wish," Mike said. "But I'm not ready to talk about it yet."

"You can't leaving me hanging!" Jen said with a laugh.

"Let me think about it some more," Mike said. He grinned. "I've got to make it good since it'll be the last time we play the game."

"Okay, but you have to tell me after this weekend," Jen said. She stroked him until he was rock hard. "I want this inside me."

"Do you really?" Mike asked.

"What?"

"I was thinking," Mike began. "You're getting so much from Drums. Alec and Jamie too. Do you really need sex from me?"

"You don't want sex with me?" Jen said looking incredulous.

"I always want sex with you honey," Mike assured her. "That's not what I mean. I'm asking, if YOU really need it from me. Since you're getting so much from other guys."

Jen remembered her thoughts the other day, how Frankie was using up all her horniness. She considered lying to Mike to spare his feelings, but decided the least she could do was tell the truth. "I guess my body doesn't need sex with you so much right now," she admitted. Then she added truthfully "But my heart does."

"I'll take that," Mike said smiling. "Honestly that turns me on. That you prefer sex with Drums over me."

"I didn't exactly say that," Jen said frowning at him. "I said I'm getting it so much from Frankie I don't need it as much from you. That's a big difference."

"I guess ..."

"It is Mike," Jen insisted wrapping her arms around his neck. "Are you okay? During the week we're both working so hard. I spend weekends with Frankie. We hardly see each other. Are you upset?"

"I get jealous, lonely sometimes," Mike admitted. "But that's part of it for me, you know?"

"Yeah I know," Jen said. They hugged. "Frankie's fun, the sex is great. But I'm seriously not falling in love with him. I like him a lot, I guess I have a crush on him right now. But after 9 weeks I'll be ready for it to end. I hope that doesn't ruin it for you. I just needed to say that."

"That makes me feel better," Mike said honestly.

"Good," Jen said. "Now I want this inside me," she said gently squeezing his small cock. She whipped her panties off and put a condom on Mike. Then she straddled his hips and lowered herself onto him.

"God," Mike moaned feeling the exquisiteness of his wife's soft, smooth pussy. When was the last time he'd been inside her?

They looked into the other's face as she slowly rocked up and down. "Do I feel smaller than Drums?" Mike asked.

Jen knew her husband loved this talk, even though the answer was obvious. "Yeah, a lot smaller," she said.

"Play with yourself," Mike said. "I want to see you cum."

"Okay," Jen said reaching down and stroking her clit. "Can you last?"

"I think so," Mike said. He'd jerked off that morning so he should be able to last.

Jen played with herself, slowly at first then faster. She closed her eyes thinking of a fantasy, and as she got into it her face went flush and she bit her lip. "Play with my nipples," she said urgently. Mike opened her blouse and pushed up her bra. Then he cupped her small breasts and thumbed her nipples the way he knew she loved it. Soon she groaned and came. Mike felt her pussy muscles contract as she climaxed.

Mike loved looking at Jen's face when she came. The look of orgasmic ecstasy on her beautiful face was an incredible sight, he'd never get tired of it.

Jen collapsed into his chest, panting. He held her, she felt good in his arms. "What did you fantasize about? Drums?"

"I always think about you when I play with myself," Jen said, her breathing returning to normal.

Mike gave her a disbelieving, skeptical look.

"I'm serious," Jen said. "I always think about you." After a moment she added "There's usually another guy there too."

"Really, a threesome?" Mike asked.

"Sorta," Jen said. "Do you really want to hear this?"

"Yeah," Mike said, curious.

"Remember that first time with Alec? He was inside me and you were licking me? And he slipped out and you swallowed him? I think about things like that."

Mike looked at her shocked. She couldn't help smile at the look on his face.

"I know you're not gay!" she assured him with a giggle. "I've told you, I fantasize about a dominate guy making us do things. Both of us. It's so hot!"

Mike reluctantly nodded, thinking about his fantasy of Scott – the man he hated more than anyone in the world – getting Jen pregnant. "Yeah, I can see the hotness of that."

"Really?" Jen said, her face a mix of surprise and delight.

"Maybe, I'm not sure," Mike said quickly, his face going red, already regretting his confession. "Can we talk about it later?"

"Sure baby," Jen said hugging him. She continued to slowly move up and down on his cock. "Do I feel loose?"

"Yeah a little," Mike said. He lied. She felt way looser than normal. Or maybe this WAS her normal now. That turned him on, but disturbed him too. "I guess Drums is stretching you out."
Like Reply
"I'm not sure I like that," she said frowning. She liked having a tight pussy. It wasn't just for Mike. She liked a tight pussy just like she liked her tight body.

"I'm sure you're still way tight for most guys," Mike said. "I'm the smallest cock you've ever had, huh?"

Mike had asked this question many times, but she'd never directly answered him. For some reason though she decided to tell him the truth. "Yeah, you are the smallest," she said kissing his lips.

"When we first started going out, and you came on my cock, were you faking it?" he asked.

"Sometimes," she admitted. She didn't know why she was revealing this to him. She'd evaded questions like this for years. But for some reason, she felt the need to fess up.

"What about now?" he asked. "Do you still fake it with me?"

"Sometimes," she admitted. She saw the disappointment and hurt in his eyes. She regretted telling him. She knew how important it was for him that he was able to make her cum on his cock. "I'm sorry baby."

"Even when I go down on you?"

"No, never then," she said truthfully.

"Don't ever fake it Jen," he said hurt in his voice. "Never again."

"I won't, I promise," she said hugging him. "Orgasms aren't everything Mike."

"Then don't fake it!" Mike said again, a tear welling up in his eye.

"I'm sorry, I won't!" Jen promised. She started to cry knowing she'd hurt him. "I'm sorry baby!"

Tears fell down Mike's cheeks too. Jen continued to rock on his cock and Mike finally came, as they hugged and cried. Afterwards they both felt something had changed in their relationship.

That would be the last time Mike would be inside Jen for a very long time.

Jen and Allie treated themselves to lunch the next day. They hadn't gone to lunch in forever. They took a long lunch, and even had a glass of wine. The reality was, they didn't have much to do for Memphis right now. Their hopes now depended solely on Mike and his team getting the Ring working.

"Can you believe it?" Allie said with an ironic laugh. "We're the marketing whiz kids, but everything depends on the software geeks." After a moment she added "I don't really think Mike is a geek. Where is he anyway?"

"He left for London this morning," Jen said.

"Off to the Shire huh?" Allie said.

"The Shire?" Jen asked tilting her head.

"Everyone's calling their big office the Shire," Allie said. "They're calling his team the Fellowship. You know, after Lord of the Rings."

"Yeah," Jen said hearing this for the first time. "Um ... what do they call Mike?"

"Some people call him Gandalf," Allie said. "A few interns call him Aragorn, believe it or not."

"Hmmm," Jen said frowning. Young bare legged interns were noticing her husband? She didn't like that.

"You haven't heard this?" Allie said. "Where have you been, Mars?"

"Busy I guess," Jen said distractedly, looking off into the distance. She thought of Drums. She was really looking forward to this weekend, and her body ached for him. A smile came to her face as she thought about her "boyfriend."

"What are you thinking about?" Allie asked a smirk on her face. "Are you two playing your game?"

"Do you really want to hear about it?" Jen asked.

"No," Allie said immediately. "Just don't fuck up Mike's head, okay? We need him right now."

"I know what I'm doing Allie," Jen said. "I'm doing exactly what Mike wants."

"Where have I heard that before?" Allie said skeptically, rolling her eyes. "It's not all about making the Ring work. He worships the ground you walk on. He's a good person Jen. Go easy on him."

"I know how good a person he is!" Jen said indignantly, shocked at her friend's rebuke.

"Then go easy on him Jen," Allie implored. "You've got him wrapped around your finger. Stop taking advantage of him."

"What?" Jen said, giving Allie a what-the-fuck look.

Allie leaned over the table to get closer to Jen. "You use Mike's fantasies to fuck any guy you want," Allie whispered. "You've been doing that since Ricky."

"I'm doing what Mike wants me to!" Jen insisted.

Allie leaned even closer. "You cheated on him in college," she whispered. "With both Collin and Ricky."

"Mike knows all about that!" Jen hissed.

"You only told him later," Allie said accusingly.

Jen turned away, grimacing. "I don't do that anymore," she said, tacitly admitting the truth of Allie's accusations. "Since when have you been such a Mike supporter?"

"He saved my best friend's life twice," Allie said. "He got my fiancée a job so we don't have to move away. It's hard not to be grateful to bubble boy." Allie squeezed Jen's hand. "I'm trying to be your friend. Just be careful, okay?"

"Allie gave me so much shit today," Jen told Mike later on the phone. She recounted their conversation. "I'm doing what you want, right Mike?"

"Yes, this is my wish," he assured her. "You didn't cheat on me in college honey. We weren't exclusive when that happened with Collin. And we were playing the game that time with Ricky. Anyway it's really hot. I'm glad it happened."

"Okay," Jen said grinning crookedly into the phone. Mike's recollection wasn't exactly the way things happened, but what he said made her feel better. He always saw the best in her. "So you still want me to go with Frankie to San Antonio?"

"Yes," Mike said grinning. He joked "I don't want you to miss that Bar Mitzvah."

"Oh definitely, I can't wait," she said, and they laughed. Actually, she was kinda curious and looking forward to it, she'd never been to one.

"You want to go with Drums, don't you?" Mike asked.

"I do," Jen said excitedly. "I know something you'll like."

"What?"

"You know I said I get so much sex from Frankie I don't need it from you?" she said thinking about her earlier thoughts. "It's like, Frankie uses up all my horniness. So there's nothing left for you." After a moment she asked "Does that turn you on?"

"Yeah," Mike said barely able to speak, his voice hoarse with lust.

"Are you playing with yourself?"

"No I've got to get back to work," Mike said. "Later okay?"

"Definitely," Jen promised.

As they were about to hang up Mike said "Allie's wrong honey. You're doing exactly what I want. Okay?"

"Okay," Jen said, beaming into the phone and feeling a lot better.

Jen flew to San Antonio Thursday afternoon for another long weekend with Drums. They met at the airport (Drums flew in from Miami) and they shared a taxi to their hotel. They fucked non-stop, only stopping when exhaustion finally overtook them around 5am Friday morning.

They slept until late Friday afternoon, waking up ravenous. They fucked again before finally feasting on room service food.

Everyone was going to a club that evening. Artie said it was a real upscale place, so Jen wore her Chanel "little black dress." The dress had a swoop back that showed off her sexy back, plunging almost down to her ass. A bra wasn't possible, which meant her nipples dented the light silky material. The dress hugged her body and ended way above her knees. She wore black thigh high stockings underneath (no panties), and black Christian Louboutin high heels. She loved the red soles, they were so cute!

With her long blonde hair brushed to a silky luster and her make up perfect, Jen looked like a runway model. Drums wanted to punt the club and fuck her again, but Jen giggled and pushed him away. She wanted to go to the club and have fun with Drums and his friends.

There was a long line to get into the club. Artie talked to the bouncers. They looked at their list and then immediately let them cut the line to the jeers of people already there.

The club was dark with pools of light dispersed throughout the main floor. VIP sections ringed the dance floor. Stairs led up to a VIP second floor. The stairs were guarded by two beefy bouncers. Artie talked to some people and soon they were sitting in luxurious sofas up on the VIP second floor.

The club was the hottest bar in town, the hangout of all the "beautiful people" of San Antonio. Drums looked at the people on the crowded dance floor and bar. The women were all smoking hot and wearing as little as possible. It was like a buffet of hot women!

The guys were all in great shape too, perfectly dressed and looked completely loaded with money. He felt superior though, because he had the prettiest girl on his arm. Yeah, the club was full of hot girls, but Jen was the hottest girl there!

Drums felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and saw a big athletic black man. "You're Drums?" the black man said with a friendly smile. "I'm Collin."

Collin was tall, just as tall as Drums. He was built like an athlete. He was a very well-dressed black man with sharp, expressive eyes. Drums estimated his age at mid to late 40's. "I know Artie, we've done business," Collin said offering his hand.

"So you're the reason we got to cut the line and got up to this VIP section," Drums said smiling, shaking the black man's hand.

"Let's just say, I'm a frequent patron of this club," Collin said with a confident chuckle. "I won't keep you long. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a financial planner for high net worth individuals like you."

"I don't have any money," Drums said with a laugh.

"That's not what Artie says," Collin said with a friendly smile. "You and your friends have made a nice chunk of change with your Ramones revival. The key is to hold onto that money and make it grow. I can help you there. I just signed up Mal and Jay."
Like Reply
"You work fast," Drums said admiringly.

"I don't want to keep you from the fun," Collin said with a laugh. "Work hard, play harder, right?" They both laughed and clinked glasses.

Jen was talking and laughing with Diana and Lucy when she glanced over and saw Frankie talking with a handsome black man. "I'll see you later," she said to her friends. Intrigued she walked over and wrapped her arm in Frankie's. "Hi honey," she said, leaning into Drums but looking at Collin. God, he was striking! He was older but gorgeous!

"Is this your wife?" Collin said, smiling. He looked Jen up and down, talking her all in. She was stunning! And so young ...

"His girlfriend," Jen corrected him. She smiled inside, noticing Collin checking her out, his eyes lingering on her nipples and legs. She liked attention, it turned her on.

A pretty waitress arrived with champagne. Collin handed one to Jen and Drums and took one himself.

"Are you here by yourself?" Jen asked Collin, sipping the champagne. Even as she talked to Collin she squeezed Frankie's arm, not wanting him to get jealous.

"No, I'm here with my girlfriend Nicole," Collin said. He looked around. "There she is," he said motioning across the room.

Jen saw a Latin-ish girl across the room. Nicole had light skin and silky brown hair, and expressive, captivating brown eyes. Nicole was shorter than Jen, maybe 5'1" to her 5'3", but she wore higher heels.

Jen's eyes were drawn to Nicole's chest and felt envious. She was barely a B cup (really an A cup). Nicole's looked to be Ds, and with a girl's intuition Jen knew they were natural. Her breasts looked even bigger on her petite figure, a small waist and flat stomach. Nicole's legs weren't as long as hers, but they were shapely and well-muscled. Jen could tell the brunette worked out a lot.

Nicole was laughing and pulling someone behind her towards the private VIP dance floor. This small dance floor was tucked away on the 2nd floor and couldn't be seen from the main dance floor and bar on the 1st floor.

As she laughed Nicole turned and Jen got a good look at her face. "Wow, she's beautiful," Jen thought. Nicole was as pretty as Allie (prettier maybe), and had bigger boobs.

Jen watched as Nicole danced, moving in time with the music. Her dance partner was another black man, about the same age as Collin. He clearly wasn't an athlete because he didn't have the body for it. He wasn't fat, but he didn't have that athlete build. His stomach was flat, but with just a hint of a paunch that was slightly hidden by his dress shirt.

"Who's Nicole dancing with?" Jen asked Collin.

"That's my lawyer David," Collin said, also intently watching his pretty girlfriend dancing with David. His white happily married girlfriend.

Jen watched as Nicole smoothly turned and pressed her back up against David. Moving with the music, she sexily rubbed herself up and down his front. Her backside was in constant contact with him as she slowly moved upwards and then downwards, thrusting her ass into his body as she moved. David moved together nicely with Nicole and he could dance as well. They looked good together. Jen got the impression they'd done this before.

David's hands trailed along Nicole's arms and hips as he moved with her. Nicole raised her hands and swayed with the music while keeping her back against him. His hands immediately moved to her hips and then to her stomach. David's hands crept upwards towards her breasts. His hands reached the bottoms of her breasts and cupped them gently. He clearly got a good feel, and she let his hands linger there.

Finally Nicole turned around to face him, wearing a mischievous smile. She put her arms around his neck. She rested her head on his chest, while keeping her body against him as the music played on. They slow danced together until the music ended and then she reached up and kissed him on the mouth. The kiss seemed to last longer than a typical "thank you" kiss.

Jen glanced at Collin, wondering if he was jealous. Rather than being upset though, Collin had a confident and pleased smile on his face. Jen wondered if Collin was like Mike, liked watching Nicole with other men. But Jen quickly realized that wasn't the case. Collin was a man's man, an alpha male. If he let another man near his girl, it would be on his terms, for his pleasure and benefit. Still, there seemed to be mutual attraction between Nicole and David.

Nicole and David parted. David joined some of his friends and Nicole walked up to Collin. She wrapped her arms around Collin's neck and kissed him as if what happened on the dance floor moments ago never happened (even in her 5" heels she had to get on her tiptoes to reach the black man's lips). Jen couldn't help smiling admiringly at Nicole. This chick had balls!

They broke their kiss and Collin turned to them. "Nicole, this is Drums. He's one of the Ramones I told you about. And this is his girlfriend."

Nicole smiled at Drums. The she smiled at Jen. "Hi, I'm Nicole."

"I'm Jen," Jen said smiling back, and the two girls grasped hands. As they did Jen smelled a light scent of vanilla from Nicole's hair. For some reason, Jen immediately liked Nicole.

Collin pulled Drums away to talk business, leaving the girls alone. "Where are you from?" Nicole asked.

"New York City" Jen said. "This club is great."

"I know, right?" Nicole said. "Collin knows all the great places."

"How long have you been dating?" Jen asked.

"Not too long," Nicole said. "You?"

"We just started too," Jen said. The pretty waitress arrived with a tray of Cosmopolitans. Jen and Nicole each took one.

"That's a beautiful ring," Jen said sipping the Cosmo.

"Oh thanks," Nicole said, holding up her hand. "My, ah, my friend gave it to me. Your ring is really pretty too."

"Thanks, it's a Sophia ring," Jen said proudly, holding up her right hand.

"Wow, I've heard of them but never seen one," Nicole said. She put her Cosmo down, then took Jen's hand to look at the ring closer. As she let her hand go Nicole lightly brushed her fingertips over Jen's palm. "Your hand is so soft," she said.

"Thanks, yours are too," Jen said blushing a little. There had been a spark when they touched hands.

"Not as soft as yours. I think I'm older than you," Nicole said. "And I have 2 kids."

"No!" Jen said, looking Nicole up and down. She could tell Nicole was older, but two kids? With that body? "You don't look it!"

"Thanks," Nicole said with a big appreciative smile. "It takes a lot of work to look like this. Just wait until you get older."

"God I already know, I have to work out all the time!" Jen said, and the two girls giggled and playfully bumped into each other.

Mal walked up and put his arm on Jen's naked back. Jen introduced him to Nicole. "Let's dance," Mal said stroking Jen's back.

Jen looked at Nicole. "Go ahead, I'll save Drums from Collin," Nicole said with a laugh.

On the main dance floor, Mal wrapped his arms around Jen's waist and she put her arms around his neck, slow dancing. As they danced Mal caressed her back. "Nice dress," he said grinning.

"I can see you like it!" Jen said with a laugh as his fingertips trailed lines up and down her back. The Chanel dress exposed her entire sexy back, almost down to her ass. She felt herself getting moist. This boy really knew how to touch a girl!

"Did you talk to your husband?" Mal said his hands now on the swell of her ass.

"He wants me to wait, until he can watch," Jen said. Feeling him expertly run his fingertips between her ass cheeks she giggled nervously and said "will you stop that!"

"So your husband is one of those kinky guys who likes watching his wife with other men?" Mal said, showing Jen mercy and moving his hands back to her waist.

"I guess so," Jen said. "But it's up to me Mal. It's my body. And I haven't decided."

"God you're a cock tease," Mal said frowning at her.

Jen smiled teasingly at him. "If I really wanted to tease you you'd know it," she whispered into his ear, flicking the tip of her tongue along the inside of his ear, and at the same time pressing her body against his. She reached between them and rubbed his cock for a few seconds.

Then she walked away, smiling teasingly over her shoulder at him. Mal couldn't help grinning admiringly at her.

Artie intercepted Jen as she got back to the VIP 2nd floor. He handed her a fresh Cosmopolitan. "Can I talk to you?" he said and they sat on a sofa away from the others. "Sorry if I came on too strong the other day, about you sleeping with the band."

"That's okay," Jen said with a laugh. She couldn't believe the conversations she had with these guys!

"Lucy and I swing," Artie said abruptly, moving closer on the sofa. He put his hand on Jen's knee. "Maybe sometime the 4 of us can get together. I mean, with your husband." Artie quickly added "I don't want you to feel like you're cheating on Drums."

"I wouldn't be cheating on Frankie, we're just friends," Jen said.

"Then how about it?" Artie said smiling lecherously, moving his hand up Jen's thigh, under her skirt. He felt the lace of her stocking tops. "God you're a sexy girl!" he gushed.

"I thought you're trying to keep the band together," Jen said, not making him take his hand away. "Aren't you worried Frankie and Mal will get mad?"

"The Ramones are running on fumes, revivals have a limited shelf life," Artie said with an unconcerned shrug. "Don't get me wrong, I care about the guys, that's why I'm setting them up with Collin over there, he knows his stuff. But a month from now, two or three at most, the Ramones will be history."

"Oh," Jen said, feeling bad for Frankie, Mal and Jay too.

Reading her mind, Artie said "Don't worry about the guys, they're talented, they'll land on their feet." His hand reached the soft firm skin above her stocking top. As he caressed her thigh his eyes were on her chest. Jen's nipples were rock hard from being hit on by Mal and now Artie, and they were poking through the silky fabric of the Chanel dress. "God I want you," he moaned.

Jen finished the Cosmo and handed the glass to Artie. "Can you get me another one?" she asked batting her long eyelashes at him.

"Oh yeah, sure," Artie stammered, jumping to his feet and hurrying to the bar.

Jen smiled to herself. Men were so easy. Still, Artie had left her with a tingling between her legs.

She got up and looked around. She wanted to talk to Nicole some more, she liked her. She saw the beautiful brunette across the room but as she headed over Jay stopped her. God, she thought.

"We're doing hits in the back room," Jay said putting his hand on her bare back. "Drums is there, he asked me to get you."

"Lead the way cowboy!" Jen said with a giggle. She wouldn't mind a hit.

The back room was closed by a black heavy privacy curtain. Just before getting there Jay pulled Jen into a semi-lit hallway. "You look really good tonight," Jay said staring at her chest. As if not able to control himself, he flicked his thumb across her erect nipple. "Sorry I couldn't resist."
Like Reply
Jen was half drunk and incredibly horny from all the guys hitting on her! She felt naughty! She leaned against the wall, her arms submissively at her side, her palms resting against the wall. "Go ahead then," she said.

"Seriously?" Jay said excitedly.

"Yeah, go ahead, do it right."

Jay eagerly groped and kneaded Jen's braless breasts over her dress, thumbing her nipples.

"God Jay," Jen moaned, her head rolling back. "Kiss me."

Jay didn't have to be told twice. As he continued his attack on her tits, he leaned in and kissed her, pushing his tongue down her throat.

"Enough, enough," Jen gasped, pushing him away. God she was out of control and her pussy throbbed! She fixed her dress, panting. Not trusting herself she pushed away from Jay.

"You're leaving me this way again?" Jay said incredulously, looking annoyed.

Jen gave him a guilty, sorry look, then disappeared behind the heavy curtain.

The room was dark and cloudy with marijuana smoke. She felt a soft hand on her arm. It was Nicole.

"Your lipstick's messed up sweetie," Nicole said, using her thumb to wipe the end of Jen's mouth.

"Thanks," Jen said. She put on new lipstick. "I'm kinda drunk."

"Me too," Nicole said, and they both giggled.

Jen felt bad about teasing Mal, Artie and Jay. But THEY were coming on to HER! She wasn't obligated to do anything with them.

"Are you okay?" Nicole asked.

"I need another drink," Jen said with a sigh.

With perfect timing Drums approached with a joint. "Here ya go babe," he said and he pressed the joint to Jen's lips. Jen took a long drag, holding the magic smoke in her lungs for long moments.

"God that's good," Jen said after releasing the smoke, already feeling the euphoria of the pot. "Do you want some?" Jen asked Nicole.

"I'm thinking about it," Nicole said. She wrapped her arm in Jen's. "Drums, can I steal your pretty girlfriend for a minute?"

"Yeah, sure," Drums said. His dick got hard seeing the 2 very pretty girls together. Before they left Drums put the joint to Jen's lips again, letting her do another hit.

"God I'm getting fucked up," Jen said, hanging onto Nicole's arm as they walked to a sofa.

"I talked to Mal," Nicole said as they sat. "He said you're married?"

"Yeah, my husband and I have an open marriage," Jen said giving Nicole her standard answer. For some reason – maybe it was the pot -- Jen had a desire to tell her new friend more. "My husband – Mike – he likes seeing me with other men. He doesn't have sex with other girls."

"Is he here?" Nicole asked looking around.

"No, he's in London right now," Jen said. "It's not just the sex. He likes it when I'm with my boyfriend."

Nicole nodded. "My husband's just like Mike."

"You're married?" Jen said shocked. "Is he here?"

"He's at home with our two daughters," Nicole said. Thinking of her husband and the tension this week, she said "This is hard for Nick. Me being with Collin. But right now in my life I need more."

"I know what you mean," Jen said. "I love Mike, but ..."

"Yeah, but," Nicole joked. They laughed. "Can I asked you a question? Have you ever been with a girl?"

"Um, yeah, with my best friend Allie," Jen said. "Another girl too, with her husband," she added referring to Keri.

"Your best friend, really?" Nicole said her eyes wide and sparkling. "Wow, that's hot." She moved closer and whispered "Sometimes I think I'm bi."

"Oh."

"Are you?" Nicole asked.

"I don't think so," Jen said. "It's more like, I like sex." She giggled, blushing. Did I really just say that?

Nicole laughed too. "Collin said he wants to see me with a girl," Nicole said. "I know he thinks you're hot. I think you're hot too." She giggled. "I like you, you're nice."

"I like you too, but ..."

"There's that but again," Nicole said, and they laughed. "That's okay, I understand. I know this is sudden."

"It's just I promised Mike to check with him before doing anything," Jen said apologetically. Then she grinned. "I know Mike would love to see me with you! You're beautiful!"

"I know Collin would love to see us together!" Nicole said with a big smile.

"What about your husband?" Jen asked.

"Oh yeah, Nick," Nicole said as if remembering she was married. "Yeah, he would like it too."

Drums walked up carrying two pills. "Here you go babe," he said handling Jen an Ecstasy.

Jen's eyes lit up. "Have you ever tried it, Ecstasy?" she said excitedly to Nicole. "You won't believe the high!"

"I can't get too messed up tonight," Nicole said begging off. She had to get up early for breakfast with Nick and their girls.

"You'll love it!" Jen said excitedly, offering the pill to Nicole. She whispered into her ear "Collin looks like he's really good in bed but you will not believe how this will make the sex even better!"

"Well, okay ..." Nicole said uncertainly.

Jen saw Nicole's reluctance. She didn't want to force her. "Maybe later," she said with a weak smile, handing the 2 pills back to Drums.

They left the back room and moved back into the VIP area. Both groups (Collin's and the Ramones') merged together, everyone socializing together. As Jen flirted with some of the black men in Collin's group (they looked like athletes but Jen wasn't sure), she saw Nicole standing next to Collin with her arm inside his, laughing with the guy she'd danced with earlier (David). David was speaking directly to Nicole. Her eyes were lit up with laughter and humor as she listened, while Collin looked on, a little smile playing over his face. Jen was intrigued by Nicole. She had a husband (Nick) and a really hot boyfriend (Collin), but clearly she was interested in David too. Jen couldn't help smiling. She and Nicole seemed to be cut from the same cloth!

Nicole walked over to Jen and introduced her to a busty black woman. Pretty but not nearly as beautiful as Nicole. "This is my friend Latisha," Nicole said to Jen. "We're going to the little girls room." Nicole and Latisha walked arm in arm towards the bathroom.

After a moment, Jen decided to go to the bathroom to touch up her makeup. She tried to catch up to Nicole and Latisha but she was a few feet behind (It's hard to walk in 4 inch stiletto high heels!).

From the 2nd VIP floor, Collin smiled as he saw heads turn as Nicole walked by. He enjoyed having her on his arm, his beautiful trophy white girlfriend. He noticed even more male heads turn as Jen followed a few steps back. He felt his cock getting hard. The young blonde was stunning! She was practically flat chested, but her legs and ass were amazing!

Nicole didn't see her husband Nick as she passed him on the way to the bathroom. Nick had been secretly watching his wife with Collin from the bar, sipping bourbon. A moment later Jen passed. "Wow," Nick thought giving Jen a long up and down look.

Jen met up with Nicole and Latisha at the sink in the bathroom, fixing their makeup.

"So the sex is really good?" Latisha asked Nicole. Clearly Jen had come in at the middle of their conversation.

"Oh god, Collin is so incredible!" Nicole gushed. She flashed an excited mischievous smile at Jen. "How's your man?"

"When Frankie gets done with me I can barely walk!" Jen said giggling.

"I know what you mean!" Nicole said her eyes sparkling. "I guess it's not just black men with big ones." All 3 girls broke out laughing.

Nicole and Latisha held each other as they left the bathroom. Jen was right behind, and all 3 girls were laughing hysterically as they stood in the corridor. They didn't know Nick (Nicole's husband) was close by and listening (Nick of course didn't know Jen was with his wife and Latisha).

"He's really big?" Latisha asked Nicole.

"God yes! He's huge -- he really knows how to use it too." All 3 girls laughed. "His body is so amazing, it's like black granite."

"Wow. You're so lucky," Latisha said, looking envious. Jen thought so too!

"Thanks." Nicole said. Her voice dropped to just above a whisper. "And keep your hands off bitch," Nicole said to Latisha. She said it jokingly and they both laughed, but Nicole looked daggers at Latisha.

Latisha narrowed her eyes at Nicole. "Don't worry, I'm only interested in Tyrone," Latisha shot back with a "my man is better than yours" attitude. Latisha added smugly "He just signed with Atlanta and the contract is insanely big. He's the one for me and just for the record, he is also very well endowed."

Both girls laughed, but there was no humor. As Latisha pushed passed Nicole, Nicole looked back at Jen and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, what's going on with his attorney?" Latisha said looking back at Nicole, clearly looking for more juicy gossip. "Am I crazy or did I see sparks flying between you two?" Latisha gave Nicole a judgmental "you're such a slut" look.
Like Reply
Nicole decided to give Latisha exactly what she wanted, she didn't care what Latisha thought. "You're not crazy. I think his attorney is hot and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual." Seeing the smirk on Latisha face, Nicole fueled the fire by revealing "We kissed the other night and god, did I want to fuck him. I haven't seen it yet, but he felt as big as Collin, but thicker."

"Wow. You are so bad," Latisha said derisively, shaking her head.

And you're a bitch, Nicole thought to herself. She said "I know, I know. I told him I was with Collin, but that I was flattered."

"Hmmmm. Well maybe you could have both of them." Latisha said with a disapproving laugh. "Does Collin share?"

"What?" Nicole said, thrown off balance. She'd never considered two guys at the same time, especially two hunks like Collin and David. The idea got Nicole wet! "No, well, I don't know. We've never talked about it," Nicole said uncertainly. Latisha had known Collin a lot longer than her. Her curiosity got the best of her. Even though Latisha was a bitch she couldn't help asking, "Do you think he would?"

"I don't know, but some guys do like that sort of thing," Latisha said with know-it-all smugness. She didn't like Nicole. She didn't like the way this white slut was getting so much attention from the most desirable black men. "You should talk with him about it honey," she said with fake sweetness. "Wouldn't that be a fun night?" she added sarcastically.

The three girls made their way back to the 2nd floor VIP area. A few moments later Nick left the club and went home.

"What was that about?" Jen asked after they got back to the VIP 2nd floor and Latisha went back to Tyrone. "You were like two alley cats. I thought you were going to scratch each other's eyes out."

"Some black girls don't like me," Nicole said unhappily. "They see me as taking away their men."

"I get some of that too," Jen said, remembering how the girls didn't like all the attention the Ramones gave her.

Nicole glared at Latisha across the room. "She's wanted Collin forever," she said with a flash of jealousy.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about," Jen said. Nicole was way prettier than Latisha.

"You're right, about Latisha anyway," Nicole said. She smiled at Jen. "I'm more worried about you," she joked. But she was half serious. Nicole had caught Collin a few times checking out Jen's tight, leggy body. And Jen was probably a decade younger than Nicole.

"I'm not really into black men," Jen said with an awkward laugh.

"You don't know what you're missing," Nicole said, and they both laughed, hugging each other.

Suddenly Jen and Nicole became aware of all the eyes on them. They were used to that, men (and women!) looking at them because of their beauty. But the two prettiest girls together, laughing and hugging? They were definitely attracting more attention than normal!

Seeing everyone looking at them, Jen said mischievously, "Wanna dance?"

"Let's do it!" Nicole said giving Jen a wicked playful smile.

They got up and walked to the main dance floor, their arms interlocked, laughing and leaning into each other.

They turned to each other and began swaying to the music. In her higher heels Nicole was almost as tall as Jen. They held hands as they danced, their bodies so close Nicole's big tits rubbed against Jen's.

"Do you always go braless?" Nicole asked running her hand up Jen's back, completely exposed by the daring swoop of her Chanel dress.

"I do with this dress!" Jen said with a giggle. "How about you?" she asked running her hand up Nicole's back and not feeling a bra strap.

"Collin likes it when I go braless," Nicole said. She added with a laugh "Nick doesn't like it as much. At least when I'm with Collin."

"Nick doesn't like you with Collin?" Jen asked.

"It's complicated," Nicole said with a shrug. "I don't understand why Nick's so insecure. He knows Collin isn't a one-girl kind of guy."

"Maybe Nick wants you to tell him you're a Nick kind of girl," Jen suggested.

"Oh my god you're such a buzz kill!" Nicole joked. She added somewhat dismissively, "Nick knows I love him."

"Sorry," Jen said. "Let's stop talking about husbands."

"No fair, I get to ask you the same questions," Nicole said. "Does Mike like you with Drums?"

"He's okay with Frankie I think," Jen said. "Not so much with other guys I've been with. I guess I got too close to them."

"Did you ever think about leaving Mike?" Nicole asked.

"Did it flash through my head? Yeah, I guess," Jen said honestly. "But I never seriously considered it. How about you?"

"It's hard not to at least think about it," Nicole said. "I mean, you're dating another man, spending a lot of time with him, making love. It's impossible not to compare them."

"Yeah ..." Jen said, her mood turning melancholy. She liked Frankie. If the circumstances had been different, then what?

Nicole noticed Jen's mood change. "Okay, no more husband talk," she ordered.

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh.

Drums walked up and put his arms around both girls. "You two look too serious," he said grinning. He opened his hand. There were 2 pills there. "Ready for this now?"

Nicole looked at Jen and smiled. "Yeah, I want one," she said.

"Are you sure?" Jen asked talking one of the pills.

"Definitely," Nicole said. She opened her lips slightly. Jen pushed the Ecstasy in Nicole's mouth. Drums offered his beer and Nicole washed the pill down.

"It'll hit you fast honey, especially since you've been drinking," Jen said holding Nicole's hips.

"Yeah, I feel it," Nicole said, her eyes closed, swaying uncertainly in her high heels. "God I've never felt anything like this," Nicole gushed feeling the euphoria wash over her.

"You might feel a little confused too," Jen said. She assured her "Don't worry, it'll pass." Then she gave Nicole a wicked smile. "And you'll love the sex with Collin."

"I already love the sex!" Nicole said giggling. She was definitely feeling the Ecstasy! She took the other pill from Drums. "Now you," she said moving to Jen's mouth.

"I have a better idea," Jen said giving Frankie a teasing smile. "Don't worry, I've done this before," she said to Nicole. She put the pill on Nicole's tongue. "Now kiss me," she said smiling at Nicole.

Nicole got the idea. And she so wanted to kiss Jen! She leaned in and pressed her lips against Jen's. As she did she pushed her tongue into Jen's mouth. Jen used her tongue to swallow the pill. The girls kept kissing each other, their tongues dancing in their mouths.

"Fuck," Mal said as he watched the girls kiss from the 2nd floor.

"You got that right," Collin said just as entranced by the sight of the two pretty girls kissing. The other men – including Jay, Artie and David – all nodded, their mouths open in shock and lust.

"How about me?" Drums said wanting some of both Jen and Nicole.

Jen and Nicole shared a quick knowing smile. Jen rubbed Drums's arm. "Can you give me and Nicole a minute?" she whispered into his ear. "I promise you'll like it."

"Okay," Drums said, grinning lustfully. He joined the rest of the guys on the 2nd floor since that had the best view.

"I'm glad he's gone," Nicole joked.

"Me too," Jen said with a giggle. "Don't tell him I said that," she added with another giggle.

"Where were we?" Nicole said running her fingers up Jen's back again.

Jen shivered at Nicole's touch. "Something like this," Jen said pressing her tits against Nicole's, her hands on Nicole's ass. "Do you always wear thigh highs?" Jen asked as she felt the stocking tops under Nicole's skirt.

"I do when I'm with Collin," Nicole said.

"Oh my god, Mike would get so hot if I only wore stockings for my boyfriend," Jen said with a laugh. "Upset too," Jen added with a giggle.

Jen turned and pressed her back against Nicole's front, moving up and down with their bodies pressed together.

"That's my move," Nicole said lustfully in Jen's ear.

"I know, I saw," Jen said pulling Nicole's hands to her tummy. Jen raised her arms and put her hands behind Nicole's neck. "Touch me," Jen said.

"Like this?" Nicole said, cupping Jen's braless tits over the Chanel dress. Both girls were so high on the Ecstasy, their inhibitions just a distant memory.

"Yeah," Jen moaned as Nicole thumbed her hard nipples. The Ecstasy made her body super-sensitive. She definitely had her cum face on!

As Nicole caressed Jen's breasts, Jen lowered her arms. She reached back to Nicole's legs. She worked her hand up until she touched the lace of Nicole's stocking tops. She continued up until she felt Nicole's soft skin. Then she moved up farther. Nicole moaned into Jen's ear.

"God Jen," Nicole moaned as Jen touched her clit, closing her eyes as her head rolled back. The Ecstasy made her body super-sensitive too, and Jen's finger on her clit touched off fireworks behind her eyelids.

"Bad girl, not wearing panties," Jen teased.

"Collin likes me that way," Nicole moaned into Jen's ear. Jen continued to rub Nicole's clit. "God Jen ..."

"You do a lot for Collin don't you?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, anything," Nicole said biting her lip. She glanced around. The dance floor was crowded and most were dancing close, so people hadn't noticed. "Are you wearing panties?"

"No," Jen giggled.

"God you're a bitch," Nicole said, arching her back as the young blonde continued to finger her. "Let me guess, you only do that for your lovers too."

Suddenly Jen turned around so they were facing each other. They continued to sway to the music, their bodies pressed together, their lips almost touching. Jen still had her hand up Nicole's skirt, but now she was just barely touching the beautiful brunette's clit.

"God you're a tease," Nicole whined.

"Everyone tells me that," Jen said with a crooked grin. Her voice turned to a lustful whisper. "I can make you cum, right here." Jen rubbed Nicole's clit harder.

"Then do it, please!" Nicole begged, gasping and pressing her head into Jen's neck. She felt the young blonde rubbing her faster and harder. "Oh god you're gonna make me cum!" she moaned.

Jen wrapped an arm around Nicole's neck and kissed her open mouth, pushing her tongue down her throat. She pushed 2 fingers up Nicole's soaking wet pussy and rapidly rubbed her clit with her thumb. In moments Nicole shuddered and moaned in her mouth. Jen felt Nicole's pussy clamp down on her fingers as she came.

Nicole collapse into Jen's arms as she panted for breath. "God, god," Nicole panted.

Suddenly what Jen had done hit her. She'd completely lost control, in the middle of a club! She suddenly felt bashful and embarrassed. "I've never done that before ..."

Nicole felt embarrassed too. They'd both lost control. "Maybe the Ecstasy wasn't a good idea ..."

"Yeah ...," Jen said regretfully. She glanced up at the 2nd floor. She saw uncontrolled lust on Frankie's face. "I think Frankie wants to go."

Nicole looked up and saw the same animal lust in Collin's face. "Yeah, I think Collin wants to go too." She hugged Jen. "God I can't believe we just met. I feel like I've known you forever."

"Me too," Jen said hugging back. Hesitantly she asked, "Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Jen didn't know what they'd do. Not sex, that was for sure! But hang out, talk, maybe go to the Alamo even. They were kindred spirits, it would be good to talk to someone whose husband had the same cuckold fantasies as Mike.
Like Reply