Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
awesome..??
[+] 1 user Likes pro10's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-01-2022, 01:35 AM)pro10 Wrote: awesome..??

Thank you  Smile Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva : now are you all happy?
Irfan : why you are not happy.
Purva : yes I'm happy overall but my Holes are hungry. They need meat. Lots of meat to fulfill their hunger.
Hussain ji: are don't worry dear. Wait for few days more. Your all holes will be stuffed with lots of raw meat.  They will over flawed by juices.
Purva : when Hussain ji? I'm really frustrated and see you don't even live me with the aroma of your sex. Compelled me to bath. Dhat.
Hussain ji: you are such a dirty pig. Did you see pigs? There is a west dumping zone. The pigs are roam there. Many men use to pee there. And thus a small pool of piss was created there. Those pigs use to deep there body in that pool and they also drink that water.
Purva : if I was a pig I would definitely do as same.
Mushtaq : you are not less than a dirty pig.
Purva giggled. Thank you my dear husband for the complement. Now may I go in? My legs are harting. I've been cycling and dancing from the morning. Please I'm really hungry now.
Hussain ji: lets go in. They entered the shop and sat on the chairs. Suleiman shouted to Purva you don't seat on the chair. You seat here on the floor. Thus my chair will be clean and you will be hidden from my customers.
Purva : ok Chacha as you wish. She got down on the floor.
Suleiman served chicken and rice on paper plates to others on the table. And only rice and gravy to Purva. They started eating. Mushtaq was eating a leg piece and left few meat on the leg and threw it on Purva's plate. Purva smiled and said thank you. Looking at this Hussain ji and irfan also threw  half finished meats on her plate. Abdul was hesitating but at last he ate the meat and threw the bone on Purva's plate. Purva happily accepted the bones and humiliation. Two customers came and ask for paan. Suleiman told them to wait and after washing his hand he started making the paan. The customers greeted Hussain ji and Mushtaq,- salam walikum Hussain ji, Mushtaq mia.
They smiled and greeted back. One customer peak to the floor and saw purva eating her meal. He said to his mate look that sexy bitch is here. Oh my god really what a shameless bitch. This is insane. I can't believe this. Hussain ji said have you received your paan? Then get lost from here..
Purva was licking the bone charmingly.
After finishing their meal Hussain ji order purva to take the plates and put them beside the road and then clean the tables and the floor. Purva happily collected the plates and went out on the road and put the plates beside the road and then she took a old piece of wet cloth and cleaned the tables and the floor.
After that they went to the backyard and lit bidi. Hussain ji asked Purva do you want to chew paan? Purva said yes why not. I need a sweet paan. Hussain ji said but we are eating zarda paan. So you have to eat it. She said no I can't. Hussain ji thought for a moment and then said ok. Purva said you smoke I'm feeling sleepy.
Hussain ji: ok you go and sleep.
Purva : Hussain ji can you give me your phone
Hussain ji: you go to sleep now. I'll keep it at Suleiman. When you wakeup he will give you the phone.
Purva : can I send the videos and the pictures to a number?
Hussain ji: whome your husband
Purva : no no I don't want to show him this much of kinkyness right now. I want to forward it to my own number. So that I can recall my adventures in future.
Hussain ji: ok. Do whatever you want. We all leave soon and will be back in the evening.
Purva : thank you Hussain ji.
Purva knew that she can't sleep on the bed of Suleiman. So she sleep on the back room floor.
After finishing their bidi and paan and chatting they entered the room.  Purva was sleeping on the floor on her back. Her hard nipples were talking to the ceiling. Her clit was still erected. Her pussy lips were flatten like rose petals. The open vagina was looking like a entrance of a mountain cave. Her legs were spreaded and hands were above her head. The armpit hairs were grown up and it was very thik and black.  They all stopped for a moment and admired the naked beauty. Hussain being out the phone and click some pics. And then he gave the phone to Suleiman and told him take care of my Jewel Angel and give her the phone when she wake up.
They left the shop.
Purva was dreaming. She saw she is in a train wearing a torn micro skirt and topless. A shemale is playing with her boobs. Her panty less pussy was out in display. Then she saw she is in the train toilet and four men is fucking her. Then she saw she is dancing on top of a horse curt wearing backless yellow choli and a half lehelga made of transparent meterial. Huge amount of cleavage and under boobs is visible. Her ass and pussy is also visible through the see through half lahenga. Irfan ji is standing in frot of her and clapping and tellig her now I know how you dance so perfect. You have previous experience of whore dance and the hizra has taught you.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Next she saw she is running on the road. This road is familiar to her. The shops the buildings are familiar but just all are black n white. The people on the road everybody is known to her. She is trying to look there face but there faces are obscure. Then she looks at her. Cum was dripping from her nose, chin, boobs, and from her pussy and asshole. Her face body head all are covered in cum. She is covered in cum piss and spit from head to toe. What she thought. Head. Where are her hair. She is blunt. Suddenly people started pelting stones on her. She increased her running speed. She can see the society gate. But the society gate is cordoned by the society women. The women were standing there wearing mask and rubber gloves. They tried to catch her but her body is very slippery for the cum coating. Tow woman could not tolerate anymore and they puke on her. She is trying to Free from them. But the women circled her way and then the throw a fishing net on her and cought her. They are tiding her with a long rope with a pillar. She is crying. The women are beating her with brooms. Her son is standing little far with her husband. He is also crying. One old woman said don't beat her anymore. She will be die otherwise. Then Ramu comes and he took her on his shoulder and thrown her in a garbage truck. The garbage truck dump her beside a road along with the garbage. She is shouting for water. Few men came and the spit on her. She is requesting them for water one man started pissing on her. Her owned is harting by the salty water but she is drinking the piss. Urine is spilling on her face. And opened her eyes.
Old Suleiman was seating on his bed. Suddenly he heard some noise. He saw that the naked randi is murmuring in her dreams. She is waving her hands. Biting her lips. He first tried to ignore but looking at the sexy naked figure wriggling in her dreams give his old limbed penis a thunder jolt. He got down from the bed and sat beside her. He was willing to touc her but he was hesitating. He then tried to understand what Purva saying. He then slapped on her thigh and said oye randi shut up. What are you speaking in your dream. Such a bitch, she is surely fucking someone or maybe many in her dreams too. He slapped her again. While he was slapping her she was been beaten the women in her dream. She started crying and her face become pale in fear. The old Suleiman slapped her again on her thigh. She shivered.then she started murmuring paannnniiii aaannii paa  nn iii. Suleiman understand and he rushed to the shop and bring a kettle of water and sprinkled on her face. In her dream she started drinking the piss beside the road and suddenly her eyes opened. Her brain was out. She forgot where she is. She looked around with confusion and then she saw Suleiman Chacha and hugged him with fear. She said oh chacha hug me don't leave me alone. I'm scared. Suleiman chacha comb her hair with his fingers and said don't be so scare, you were maybe dreaming something terrific. Now drink the water, you will feel better. She drunk a lot of water in one breath and then put the kettle on the floor and again hugged him tightly. Her boobs pressed on his chest. Chacha tried to get free but she hold him tightly with her naked body. Chacha waited doing nothing for few secods in confusion and then rubbing her back very gently. He slowly and very gently lowered his hands towards her ass and started rubbing her upper ass. Purva lifted her face from his chest and looked in to his eye with a very innocent and passionate look. This look can hypnotize any man within moment. Chacha also fall in love with that look. She kissed his Chin. Again kissed. Then she closed her lips near his lips and waiting for his response. Her mouth was open. Hot breathed air blowing his face. The old man hypnotized and touched her lips then withdrew. But Purva grabbed his hair and locked her lips on his. But Chacha didn't opened his mouth. Purva started sucking his lips. His hands now roaming on her entire back fastly. After eating his lips for a long minute, she pushed him away and lifted her boobs in front of his face. She was dangling her melons holding them from the bottom. She then pressed her right boobs and touched the nipple on his chin. Wanna eat my boobs Chacha. Chacha was not moving. He was seating there like a statue. Purva then pushed her boob up and lowered her mouth. Her chin thouched her throat and she touched her nipple with her tongue. Tip of her tongue and tip of her right nipple were playing together. She rolled her eyeballs up and looked to him and said come on Chacha you eat this one while I'm eating this. She pushed her left breast up and swallowed her right areola. The old man couldn't resist anymore and he grabbed her left melon and buried his face on it.. Ummmmhh yes papa eat my melons. Take this one too. He took the both boobs and started playing and eating them. He was trying to take the entire boob in his mouth. Oh my sweet old papa eat eat. You are hungry for a long decade I know. Umm uuah. Don't be shy uuiii aahh press them harderrrrr.. Yes like this. He played with her melons. Sucked pinched her pink nipples and then he pushed her on the floor. Purva fall on her back. Chacha spreaded her legs and holding her thighs he started eating her pussy. He inserted his tongue as deeper as possible. Purva inserted her left boob in her mouth and started massaging her clit with right hand. She was moaning loudly. Oh old man fuck me fuck me. Oh eat my juicy cunt oldy eat. Chacha lifted his face and said don't shout slut this is a shop. People can hear. She smiled and put a finger on her lips and sounded suussshhhh.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
After 3 to 4 minutes later the old man got up and removed his T-shirt and pant but didn't removed his cheap underwear due to shame of his limb cock. And then he pulled Purva up by her hair. He turned her back and started pressing his groin behind her. Purva giggled and turned to him and kissed him and then she squated down and tried to swallow his cock and ball together above the underwear. He was realising precum and his underwear was dumped with this and he might not wash it for a long. So it was smelling like hell. Like rotten piss. She sucked him a Little above the cloth and then she lowered his underwear. Old man was trying to stop her. But purva took his small limb cock into her mouth and started slurping it. The man was squirming in overloaded pleasure. He was hissing like Snake. He some how said oh leave me leave me or I'll pee. Please stop. Purva giggled again and said papa who stops you to pee. Let pee. Chacha looked at her and said Will you drink my pee? Purva said why not Papa. He said I know you love it but I'm a old poor man so.. So what papa? Come on pee. He said no no not here. Come outside. They went to the back and Chacha looked both side and ensure no one is watching. And then he told her to squat and started pissing into her mouth. His stream was too thin and slow. So Purva took his tiny dick into her mouth and drink the hole pee. He pulled her up again and pushed her on a coconut tree and started fingering her. Purva was shivering and moaning but this time her voice was low. After few more minutes she again crawl to her knees and sucked him. Just after 30 seconds of sucking Chacha started shaking his body and released some testless slimy and foul water into her mouth. She slurped the water into her mouth and gurgle with it and then swallowed it. She licked his cock and clened it. The old man got his sense back and rushed to his room and wore his clothes again. Purva stayed there like this for a while. She enjoyed this new limb cock very much. It's a new experience but it couldn't satisfy her. She went to the room and asked the old man papa do you see my dildo.
 Di dil what? The mobile?
No no papa a huge cock made of rubber.
Oh yes Irfan was looking for this. Then Abdul went to the shed and found it there. He washed it and put ot there under my bed. It was almost 3.30 then. So Chacha started hurrying to make tea and some snacks for the evening customers. Purva crawled under the bed and brought the dildo out. She sat on the floor spreading her legs wide and started running her clit with the dildo. She said papa ji see my dick is as same as your size hi hi. Suleiman lowered his eyes in shy. Then a voice called Chacha from outside Chacha Give me paan. He rushed out. When he came back to lit the stove he saw Purva was fucking her streached whole with the dildo. He went closer to her and took the dildo in his hand and started fucking her with this.
Chacha : maza aa raha hay kutia? ( are you enjoying bitch? )
Purva : ha papaji bahut. Apni betiko aur maza do na papa. ( yes papa too much. Please give more pleasure to your daughter papa)
Chacha : chup kar kutia may tera papa nehi. Tu ek kutia hay jo sarak pe jo bhi mile usse chudai karati hay. Mujhe papa mat bula randi. ( shut up you bitch  I'm not your dad. You are a dog who fucks around on the roads with anyone you meet.  Don't call me papa.)
While he was saying this he increased the thrust of the dildo. This humiliation leads her to the peak and she had met a huge orgasm and she squirted and released water at the same time.
Chacha : oh fuck you again messed up my floor. Now go and find some cow dung and clean my room with this.
Purva : what cow dung?
Chacha : yes cow dung. Don't you know how to wife the earthen floor with dung?
Purva : yes I've seen it very long ago in a village but.
Chacha : don't want to hear any excuse. Go and clean my room.
Purva : but where can I get the dung.
Chacha : I've seen a dumped dung this way on the road today morning. He pointed to the paddy field.
Purva didn't expected this. She just finished her orgasm and this old pervert started humiliating her right after her orgasm.
She went out to search for some cow dung and after walking just few yards she saw a dung on the dusty road. The upper part was dried up and made a crusty coat. But below the thin crust the dung was still soft. She hesitated. Once she lowered her hand but again stand straight. After hesitating for few times she took the dump and headed to the shop. It was 4 p. m then. The sun was still shining and spreading heat in this month of may. She put found a iron bucket and made a semi thik mixture of water and dung and she strted wiping the floor with a torn piece of cloth soaked in the mixture. While wiping she heard a familiar voice from the outside. She realized it is the young boy who helped her previous night. She peaked from the curtain and saw 5/6 boy was standing there. They were going to the play ground. She went back to her cleaning job. After finishing the job she went back and washed her hand with soap and sat on a broken wooden stool outside the backyard for few moment. After sometimes while Suleiman got free from his customers he came back and shouted kutti you did a wonderful job. Come inside. Hissain sahab told me to give his phone to you. Take this. Purva went inside and started looking at the videos. Chacha sat beside her and peak on the screen. After viewing the piss bath he said waak thu and he headed to the front shop.
Like Reply
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-16.jpg]
[Image: images-12.jpg]
[Image: images-36.jpg]
[Image: images-37.jpg]
[Image: images-38.jpg]
[Image: images-36.jpg]
[Image: images-41.jpg]
[Image: images-40.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192010-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192014-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192023-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192026-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192029-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192040-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192045-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192049-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192111-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: 20220114-192736.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192134-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192153-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192218-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192350-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192318-Chrome.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192357-Chrome.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20220114-192111-Chrome.jpg]
My dick and your dick is same in size.
Like Reply
[Image: images-10.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]
Searching for cow dung
Like Reply
[Image: images-13.jpg]
image hosting
Seating on a broken wooden stool at backyard
Like Reply
[Image: images-2.jpg]
Watching the pee bathing in the video Chacha said waak thu and went away to the front shop.
Like Reply
Readers please tell me how is the updates and how are the pictures relevant to the story. Should I upload pics if I found that the pics going with the story or shouldn't?
Like Reply
Purva Saved her real number into the phone and then open whatsup and send the videos to her number. Then she found a name on whatsup "President ". She click on the dp. A very very ferocious and ugly face appeared to her. She knew him. She had seen him on national tv news. He is a very well-known and powerful leader of opposition party. He is aged about 53 years old. She scared. Her heart started beating very fast. This man has multiple criminal records. He is not just a political leader. He is a national leader. She started sweating. Her BP raised. Suddenly She heard Hussain ji calling. She closed the app and then stood up and headed to the front. It was 5.30. She saw Hussain ji coming in with a woman wearing a white saree and black coat. The woman was fat and aged around 45-46. She was chewing tobacco (guthka ). Her teeth was all red and there was cavities. It seems she is very wicked and angry woman and she is a lawyer. Purva thought what the hell this lawyer is doing here?
Hussain ji: Purva meet advocate Sabrina khatun. She is the follower of our party and leader of woman welfare wing. And she is our legal advisor. She works for woman's and child rights.
Purva : forwarded her hand to shake hand and said hallo madam.
But Sabrina slapped her hand away and said I don't need any greeting from a moral less prostitute.
Hussain ji: ok ok let's go inside we have lot to do. Don't squirrel now Sabrina.
Sabrina : yes I squirrel every time. And you bring me here to fight for a innocent woman to save her dignity. Listen to get success in life I've slept with many, even with Khan and President sahab. But I never seen any moral less dignity less woman in my life ever. She is not a woman. She just came out from garter. She is a dirty worm. When you told me about this I didn't believed this. But I'm now seeing this in front of me.
Hussain ji: ok ok calm down. Be cool. Come inside and followed the instruction of president sahab. Come on let's go in Sabrina.
They went to the backroom. The room became little dark then so, they switch on the light. Purva was wandering what is going on?
Sabrina brought out some stamp papers from her leather side bag. Hussain ji gave it to Purva said to read.
Purva : what is this Hussain ji?
Hussain ji: this is just a declaration paper. Declaration from you so that we wil not get any legal problems in future. We have also some commitment declaration from outside. I'm giving you to read it later. First you read this.
Purva started reading :--
        I am Purva ******, My husband name is Tarun *****. My address is **********. I have one 8 year old children. I am house wife.
But few weeks back I had grown some ridiculous And kinky behavior. I started to love public nudity and I've attracted to lower class people and wanted to make sex with them. I had seduced some construction labourers near my apartment and made sex with them. I disired to go nude in public and make group sex with unknown people. They helped me to fulfill my desire and I am doing this stuffs with my own concerns and no one is forcing me to do so. I made unprotected sex  with several unknown men but no one forced me to do so. And for this if I get 
Disease no one will responsible for this but I'm thankful to them because they fulfilled my dreams and they also take care of my health and they arranged medical checkup for me. If I get pregnant by this unprotected sex than I'm taking oath that I'll give Birthday to the child and will take care and take custody of the child and I'll never claim or demand Father hood from any of this men.
     I've been agreed to marry some of those people and will be with them for few days or weeks as there wife. I've agreed to dance naked and make sex on the stage in front of hundreds of people. This is my desire to do that. No one is forcing me. I want to be slave and want to be slut for anyone to whom I like. They can abuse me, they can humiliate me or they can torture me but lighry and harmless. I love drinking others pee. So I do this. I'm thankful to the men who fulfills this desire. I also wanted to be a prostitute. If I enslaved with some one submissively and if my master wanted to auction me to someone Else I'm agreed to do that.
But I have conditions. My conditions is no one can do any act which ca harm me so hard. No one can enslave me for long or permanently. I will decide how long I can stay with them. I have a Social life I have dignity in my society. I have children. So who ever want to take me as their slave they have to take care of my dignity.
I love little torture and humiliation but not extreme. So the master have To maintain the limit.
Purva finished the reading and said Wow you have lots of plan but this document have to be modified.
Hussain Ji: oh of course we'll modify this after discussing with you. But how is the idea Purva. This will help you and also us. This declaration paper will protect you from unnecessary hazard.
Purva : yes. That's true. But modify this. And made a separate doc of terms and conditions. If in future I want to go with someone or I choose the path of prostitute then my client or clients have to agree and sign the paper.
Hussain ji: yes. I thought You may get angry to see the papers.
Purva : no no Hussain ji I trust you. You are a sensible man. But I want to know your declaration.
Hussain ji Read the paper which declared that For her next venture Hussain ji and Khan sahab Will take all the responsibility of her. They will give her legal protection and they will protect her dignity and will hide her identity from the so-called legal society. They will take Care of her health and they will pay her the amount for her venture as per her demand or as per her fixed rate. And they Will send back her to her family after the event.
Purva heard the doc and said okay fine. Now make some alterations and make the final papers. While she was talking she was acting like the real Purva. A high class powerful woman. A Wise and educated woman. She was dominating the room with her confident voice and Sharp glance . She was showing Sabrina that though she is acting like a shameless whore for her fantasy but she is the actual boss here. She is dancing naked for her fantasy but the men from lower class labourers like sazid to the national leader all are dancing behind her. They also fall in the madness act playing by Purva.
Hussain ji: but purva there is a problem. Every legal document need some legal identy doc attached with them. So we need your voter and adhaar ID.
Purva : are you kidding? How does it possible. I can't go to my house now. Everybody know that I'm in USA now. That's not possible.
Hussain ji: no no I'm asking that your husband is travelling to US. Is he carrying your ID's, I mean soft copy in his phone?
Purva : no.
Hussain ji : ok ok don't worry Purva. Don't get angry. We will manage it without the ID's. When you return back to your home then Sabrina will make a new T&D doc for you. Lets discuss about the modifications. Subrina proceed.
Subrina was surprised with Purva's personality and didn't misbehaved to her anymore and they started discussing about the alterations.
Like Reply
After that meeting they all stood up and Purva forwarded her hand to Sabrina and this time they shaked their hands. They came on the road. A man was standing at the shop but he just stirred at purva. A car was standing little far. The car came closer. Sabrina said last goodbye to them and rode the car and went. Chacha said the boys will come soon please go inside. Hussain ji said Dilu will be here within few minutes. Purva go take your gift and bring my phone.
Purva went inside and brought them. Hussain ji gave her the Small phone and two packets of condom. Purva said why this. Hussain ji said to keep your phone. And if you get any chance then you have five more. Purva blushed and kissed on his Chick. Purva took a Transparent polythene packet and put the dildo and the packets in it. She tear one condom and put her phone in it and then gave it to Hussain ji saying wait I need to pee. The customer were smoking beside the shop then. She went beside the road and started pissing in standing mode. Piss run through her legs. The man shouted oh fuck. What a shameless Randi. His cigarette fall from his lips to ground. Purva smiled and blew him a kiss. She then returned to Hussain ji and took the phone and inserted it into her pussy. They started walking on the road. They met few more men. But suddenly a woman came in view. Purva hide behind Hussain ji and covered her boobs and pussy with hands. The women looked at them with disgust and said Hussain is Mastanpur not enough for you? That you bring this randi in our village. Disgusting. She went away. They saw dilu was coming. They rode the rickshaw and headed to Mastanpur. Hussain ji covered the curtain.
Purva : thank you Hussain ji by this documents you increased my faith on you. I love you.
Hissain ji: but it will be better if we can get the ID's.
Purva : there is one way but that was too risky.
Hussain ji: what Purva.
Purva : promise You won't say this sazid or mushtaq.
Hussain ji: I swear to my beloved wife I won't tell them anything. Now tell me.
Purva : we have a watchman in our society. I've an affair with him too. And at present he has the key of our flat at his cabin. So I can go to my room. But this is risky. Too much risky. Going to my locality naked is risky but going to my society is another. This is impossible.
Hussain ji: who told you to go to your society nude. Go another day. I will arrange you a decent saree.
Purva : no going there in saree is also problematic. If anybody see me then there will lots of question occur. And I might not come here again soon.
Hussain ji: I understand. Ok leave it.
Purva : yes forget this. But where is my husband?
Hussain ji: oh rathore sahab called him for some business deal. And one more thing he might not come today. He will come tomorrow and then again go to the ciry for VISA.
Purva : oh no. This man is not giving me permission to fuck and now he is also going. Shit.
Hussain ji. I can feel your pain.
Purva : Hussain ji I've five condoms. What do I do with this.
Hussain ji: what are you thinking Purva. You want to cheat Mushtaq?
Purva : made a pout face.
Hussain ji: A shameless whore has the legal right to cheat her husband. That's why she is a whore. A house wife never cheat on her husband but a whore do.
Purva hugged him and said thank you Hussain ji.
Purva : Hussain ji I'm thinking I can bring the ID's if you give me the permission to stay for a night with the watchman.
Hussain ji: what? Are you serious? This is really crazy. Remember I'm not forcing you to do this.
Purva : don't worry. I'm not blaming you.
Hussain ji: so when you want to go tell me I will bring the Saree.
Purva : Mushtaq is not here so why not today?
Hussain ji: but Today is difficult for me to buy a decent saree for you.
Purva : who want saree.
Hussain ji: sooooo you....
Purva : so I want to go there Naked.
Hussain ji: what? You are insane.
Purva : you know few hours ago I was dreaming and in dream I saw my society women caught me naked and they tied me up and beating me. I want to overcome my fear. I'm not a superstitious woman. So I want to prove nightmares are not comes true.
Hussain ji: I can't give you permission.
Purva : trust me nothing will happen.
Hussain ji: but how will you enter the society. Anybody can see you.
Purva : I've a secret way. And I want to practice for tomorrow.
Hussain ji: I can't force you to go as well as I can't force you to stop.
Like Reply
Wait she is going back to her own house tonight
Like Reply
Nice update waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
Truly good update! I really hope she goes naked to the society and people see her and she behaves nonchalantly, like it’s no big deal. Can’t wait!
[+] 1 user Likes Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
Purva : thank you Hussain ji. I really need to do this. It's become very usual here to roam naked.
Hussain ji: so you are feel boring here.
Purva : not boring but very usual. Everyone know me. I'm roaming naked in front of everybody. But it seems I'm roaming in clothing. Nothing new, no thrill. I need thril. I need risk. Risk of exposed to some familiar giving me punch in my holes. I want to go there.
Hussain ji so when you want to go. Now.
Purva : no no not now. At evening there might be very rush. So I want to go at night.
Hussain ji: when everyone sleeping.
Purva : I want to go there before 9.
Hussain ji: why?
Purva : I've to go there then I've to convince the watchman about my story and then I know he will fuck me. Then I've to take my dinner before 11. As the doctor will take my blood around 11 in the morning.
Hussain : 9 is also risky. But ok as you decided. After all that is your society, you know better about tere.
Purva : OK then you drop me there around 9. And take me from there before 5. Because after that the fish vendors will come to that place.
Hussain ji: Dilu do you listening?
Dilu: I'll drop her there at 9 then I have return back and again I've to go at morning? This is very hard to me. I can't promise to go in that place too early.
Hussain ji: then you stay there at night. I'm not going.
Purva : no no I can't take that risk. I've to go to his room alone.
Hussain ji: then? We will drop her there and we will return back. And at morning I'll I'll call you at 4. Take me from the market. We will take her back from there and dropped her in the milk booth. Dilu you may take rest then and then you've to take her from the garage lane. OK. Don't worry about the money. You know khan sahab he will satisfy you.
Dilu : ok then sahab. But this randi is very diety she meased my rickshaw seat 
And this effects my business.
Hussain ji: don't worry about this. For rest of this month you will only carry us. Ok. How much you earned a day?
Dilu : 250 to 300 maximum.
Hussain ji: I'll pay you 1000₹ per day. And may be some prize after the event.
Dilu : ok then. I've non issue.
Hussain ji: now take to Mastanpur. Purva you take rest in your house and I'll take you at 8.
Purva : OK.
They reached the market. Purva get down at the market and walked to her house Naked.
She drink water and slept.

She was sleeping deep. At 8:10 she wakeup hearing a knock on the door. Dilu was calling her. Wake up Randi time to go. She woke up and opened the door. Said wait a minute Dilu. Then Purva washed her face and wore the fluorescent Green high heel and locked the door and went with him. She met Hussain ji and hugged him. They board the rickshaw and headed for her society. She sat on the right side of the rickshaw.
Her stomach was gurgling her anus was squeezing and her clit again. She was in anticipation, palpitation, anxiety and excitement at the same time.
She remembered about the dream. Her lower abdomen started paining in unknown fear. They took the way to the city. Hussain ji till didn't covered the curtain. Few trucks passed them. The trucks from passing from behind had no idea but the 
Trucks was coming across them could easily see her in that status bright by the lights of the trucks. The drivers was surprising to see the view. They first giving a looks of disbelieve. But Purva was unable to see their look as the bright lights falling onto her face. But she was aware that were enjoying by the unnecessary honking of the trucks. and some times few truck driver was leaning out their face and shouting hollering or whistling. First few trucks passed by. Purva was just watching. Then a truck started honking from little far and she saw a hand waving at her from the driver cabin. She responded to it and waved her hand  back to the truck. Another truck started honking behind that truck. When the truck came closer Purva took her melons in hand pushed them up and started dangling them towards the trucks. She repeated this act for few times. Then she got some courage and stand up. She folded the hood of the rickshaw backside and told Hussain je to hold her. She stood on the rickshaw and lifted her left leg and rested it at the back of the rickshaw driver seat. She started playing with her pussy and tits at the  same time. Now the truckers coming from back could also see her. She was dancing like a snake and roaming her hands all over her body. She was licking juices. Hussain ji was holding her by her waist.. He was looking back frequently. He thought this is too risky and after giving her two minutes to enjoy her public nudity he pushed her down on the seat and pulled the hood on again. Then he told her we are leaving the highway and entering the city. He pulled the plastic curtain.
Like Reply
(15-01-2022, 05:43 PM)Elisevivian Wrote: Truly good update! I really hope she goes naked to the society and people see her and she behaves nonchalantly, like it’s no big deal. Can’t wait!

Shy thank you Sir
Like Reply