Misc. Erotica My wife from slut to whore.
In most of the story whenever the author add another girl in the story the story lost it's test. But in your story you did it in a more interesting way. Very good update. Keep it up.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for more public nudity and more kinky stuff
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
During that day Soni slept like a log. She woke up for lunch and went back to sleep till around 5 pm that evening. The wm told her she did not need to come to the chawl for the next few days to rest. But he would call her to his room when ever he wanted to fuck her. Besides being at our building he used to do day time odd jobs for people around the place. He had charm and a huge dick which allowed him to bag a lot of these young servant girls and make them his whores at the chawl. Soni and Anita were a jackpot for him. Soni said there was another 40 yrs old house wife who was brought there for sex on few occasions but only when her husband left town which was very rare. She was not that pretty but she was a pussy as and tits for free and that pretty much was enough the men wanted. Another girl was a 29 yr old girl she had the body of a gymnast she was just kinky like Soni and like to fuck and be used by street men. But they had to use a condom and she was not into nudity so would come fully dress to the room cover her face for identity and let a limited no of men fuck her. But she had the perfect body with not an ounce of extra fat. Big firm boobs perfect bubble butt and a super tight pussy hole. Sucking her nipples and fucking her was pure pleasure.

Soni's introduction of Anita to the men was god gift to them. She was smoking hot had a perfect young body loved the nudity was ok to fuck without a condom and on her first night she opened her holes to anyone without a complaint. The wm told me, by nature these men like to humilliate the women and fuck them. But he ensured it was all with consent. He did not want any unnecessary investigation in the chawl so he did not cross lines if the girl said no it meant no and all the men would have to strictly comply with that. The main leader guy there made sure of it and they all feared him.

Now in a few days a festival would be coming up it went on for 12 days and the whole chawl would be cordoned off. People would only be allowed walking path into the chawl past the huge mandal that was built and sponsored by the local politician. Now the wm said that the unofficial celebration was Soni and Anita. He gave them a few days rest becoz for the 12 days they would have to be available naked and ready to fuck any man that wanted them. The wm said over the next 2 to 3 nights the girls would have to come to the back to his room and he would prepare their to take the onslaught of cock they would receive over the 12 days. He knew Soni's holes were well fucked and opened and even 20 men fucking her in a night would be easy for her. But Anita was still fresh he wanted to open her holes one and for all so she would enjoy the sex and not feel pain if more men fucked her over time. These were crude men and did not bother if her hole was wet or dry they would just shove their cock in her and fuck. If she was still super tight it would hurt her badly.
[+] 7 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Great update
[+] 1 user Likes adipop's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the update
[+] 1 user Likes Hatim tai's post
Like Reply
I know how difficult to write an long update. You can upload as per your convenience. But this story is so exiting and Amazing. So it's difficult for us to wait for the next update.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Brilliant keep going .
Like Reply
(14-01-2022, 10:56 PM)Tunkai Wrote: I know how difficult to write an long update. You can upload as per your convenience. But this story is so exiting and Amazing. So it's difficult for us to wait for the next update.

I will try between work and home I try to put a little time aside to update. There are 3 threads under this Rainman id I'm sure you will like the other stories also interesting.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
(15-01-2022, 11:58 PM)Rainman Wrote: I will try between work and home I try to put a little time aside to update. There are 3 threads under this Rainman id I'm sure you will like the other stories also interesting.

I love the mother story too. But the NRI or foreigners story is not as my test. But concestrate in only one story at a time.
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 01:08 AM)Tunkai Wrote: I love the mother story too. But the NRI or foreigners story is not as my test. But concestrate in only one story at a time.

Thank you for your feed back. Yeah the foreigner thread may not be as spicy as the other 2 but it is an interesting read becoz it is absolutely true. Narrated each incident as it happened may not be in order. I did not want to add any masala there.
Like Reply
Great story bro . Good read
[+] 1 user Likes B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Rainman ji try to write on the thread directly. As I'm writing Purva's story. On my phone. At office or while travelling on train
Like Reply
Hmm good idea I will try maybe shorter but more frequent updates.
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
(20-01-2022, 10:03 AM)Rainman Wrote: Hmm good idea I will try maybe shorter but more frequent updates.

Yes
Like Reply
Rainman how are you. When can we expect the updates?
Like Reply
Hey sorry guys I will update soon I have been really busy on a project.
Like Reply
(27-01-2022, 06:38 PM)Rainman Wrote: Hey sorry guys I will update soon I have been really busy on a project.

Eagerly waiting for the updates
Like Reply
(27-01-2022, 06:38 PM)Rainman Wrote: Hey sorry guys I will update soon I have been really busy on a project.

Eagerly waiting for the updates
Like Reply