Adultery Consequences by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Did you care which one?" Drums asked with a chuckle.

"Ah, well ..." Lacy said, embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it," Drums said, and they both laughed. They'd both gotten what they wanted. Drums had been horny and wanted pussy. Lacy had wanted to fuck a rock start.

Drums reached into his suitcase and took out a small bag of white powder. "You want some?" he asked using a razor blade to form 4 white lines on the table.

"Definitely," Lacy said eagerly. She snorted two of the lines, and then Drums snorted the other two.

"Good shit huh?" Drums said as the familiar feeling of euphoria flowed through his body.

"Yeah," Lacy said her eyes closed.

Drums pulled her into his arms and they made out. After a while Lacy pulled away.

"I better get going," she said getting up.

"We're in Boston all weekend if you want to get together again," Drums offered. Lacy wasn't the prettiest girl and she didn't have the best body, but she was nice and it got lonely on the road.

"I'm kinda engaged," Lacy said apologetically.

"Oh okay, I get it," Drums said. For the first time he noticed her engagement ring. A few minutes later she was gone.

Drums sat on the bed, looking out the window. He loved the freedom of being in a rock band, he loved the excitement of clubs and concerts, he loved all the girls. On top of all that, the relaunched Ramones was doing pretty good. For the first time in his life he had money.

But it got lonely on the road. He'd had a lot of girlfriends in his life. All failures, never lasting more than a few weeks, a month or two at most. His lifestyle, on the road all the time, playing in clubs until the wee hours of the morning, wasn't good for long term relationships. But then, he'd never met a girl he liked enough to change his lifestyle.

Just then his phone buzzed with a message. He smiled seeing it was Jen Andrews, his old frat brother's wife. Jen was the prettiest and sexiest girl he'd ever seen in his entire life. It wasn't just her looks, she had the most amazing personality. He so envied Mike for snagging her.

His smile grew bigger as he read the text: "Hi Frankie, thanks for the tickets, we'd love to go."

Drums texted her back: "Great! The tics will be at will call. Come backstage after the concert, the password is Big Malcolm."

Drums looked off into the distance. He'd heard rumors about Jen, that she fucked around. He'd made a pass at her at Colin's party, hoping to get inside her pants. He wondered if he'd get another chance in New York. She'd definitely been flirting with him at Colin's party.

"So it's all set," Jen said showing her iPhone to Mike.

Mike read the text. "You call him Frankie?" he asked.

"That's his real name," Jen said. She straddled Mike's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "So how far do you want me to go?"

"You only have 9 ½ weeks so you can't waste any time," Mike said with a lustful grin.

"You're so bad," Jen said kissing her husband. "You know, he had a reputation at school."

"Really?" Mike asked surprised. "You knew him before me?"

"I knew OF him," she said. "Girls talked about him."

"What'd they say?"

"He slept with a lot of girls he met at concerts," Jen said.

"Really?" Mike said excitedly. "So he invited you backstage because he wants to fuck you?"

"He thinks you're coming too," Jen said.

"But when you show up alone?"

"We'll see," Jen said with a laugh.

"What else did girls says about him?"

"That he's good in bed," Jen said. "And he's really big."

"He sounds like your type," Mike joked.

"Shut up jerk," she said hitting him playfully on the arm. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "We've never played with one of your friends before."

"Ricky," Mike pointed out.

"Ricky was your roommate, he wasn't really your friend," she said. "We've never played with one of your fraternity brothers. How would you feel if it got out?"

"You're the marketing whiz, you can't shape the message?" Mike teased, grinning at her.

She playfully bopped him on the head. "I'll do my best, but if Drums says something there'll be rumors. How would you feel if people you knew talked about me fucking Drums behind your back?"

"I'd be bothered, but mostly turned on," Mike said his cock getting hard. He looked into his wife's eyes. "You knew that already, right?"

"Yeah, I knew that," Jen admitted.

"Do you ask me things like that, to turn me on?"

"Yeah I do," Jen said with a sexy, husky voice. She slid off his lap onto her knees and went down on her husband.

~~~ Week 1 ~~~

Jen made her way backstage after the concert ended. A group of bouncers looked her up and down as she approached. "How can we help you miss?" one of them said.

"Frankie invited me backstage," Jen said.

"Frankie?" the bouncer said.

"Oh sorry, I mean Drums," Jen said.

"Password?"

"Um ... Big Malcolm?"

The bouncer smiled. He pointed to a door. "Though there. They'll be someone inside to direct you."

All the bouncers looked at Jen's ass as she walked through the door. "That's some fine ass there," one of the bouncers said.

"You think Drum's getting some of that?" another said looking admiringly at Jen's tight ass and long legs.

"Lucky fuck," a third bouncer said.

Inside his dressing room, Drums snorted two lines of cocaine. There was a knock at the door. "Hold on," he said hurriedly putting the small bag of coke into his backpack.

He opened the door and saw Jen's pretty smiling face. "Hey you," she said, and they hugged briefly.

Drums pulled away. "Sorry, I'm gross right now," he said with a laugh. He was still sweaty from the concert.

"That's okay," Jen said laughing back. "You guys were awesome tonight!" she gushed.

"Thanks," Drums said. He looked passed Jen. "Where's Mike?"

"He couldn't make it, he's away on business," Jen said.

"Oh okay," Drums said, suddenly excited. "I'm gonna jump in the shower and then I'll show you around, okay?"

"Sure," Jen said looking around.

Drums thought furiously as he quickly showered. He had Jen alone! This was his chance to get inside her pants! He gave his big cock a quick, single stroke. He worked hard to keep in shape, and his cock was his pride and joy. It gave him a lot of pleasure, and he knew it gave girls pleasure too. He had a long list of conquests to prove it. He hoped to add Jen to that list tonight.

Drums came out of the bathroom pulling on an old security officer t-shirt. For a moment Jen got a look at his chest. "Nice," she thought to herself.

"You like the security officer?" she asked looking at his t-shirt.

"Are you kidding?" he said with a crooked grin. "I grew up wanting to be Sting."

Jen smiled. She loved old bands. She looked him up and down. He looked good in faded jeans and t-shirt, tall and looking fit with nicely muscled arms. His hair was tussled after the shower, he'd just run his hand through it. He kinda looked like a boy, adorable but really sexy too.

Drums was checking Jen out. She looked incredible in skinny jeans and high heels, her shapely legs seemed to go on forever. She had on a fitted blouse that hugged her curves, and a short jacket on top. She wore her blonde hair in a high pony tail and had on a little make up. She looked casual and sexy with the beauty and tight body of a runway model.

They suddenly realized they were checking each other out. They both laughed awkwardly. With a boyish grin Drums held out his arms and said "Now I can give you a proper hug."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh, and they hugged hello. Drums held her tightly. It was a brief hug, but in that moment Jen felt his erection. He was hard. And he felt big.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the band," he said. Like the original band, the new Ramones had 3 members (with a few other supporting musicians and backup singers). Drums was percussions and vocals. He introduced her to Jay who played bass guitar.

Then he introduced her to Malcolm. Malcolm was the unofficial leader of the band. He played lead guitar and vocals.

Malcolm was partying with 2 pretty girls in his dressing room. They were laughing and drinking beer, and the smell of marijuana was in the air. One of the girls had her blouse off. She had really big breasts, they were practically falling out of her bra.

"Hey Mal, this is my friend Jen from college," Drums said.

"Hey Jen, good to meet you," Malcolm said taking her hand. Even though he was holding the blouseless girl in his other arm, he gave Jen a long up and down look.

Jen found herself looking at one of the most handsome men she'd ever seen in her life. He looked like Ben Afflect, an arrogant and dangerous Ben Afflect. She found it hard to tear her eyes away from him.

Malcolm took a joint from the other girl. "You wanna hit?" he asked Drums and Jen. Drums hesitated, not knowing Jen well.

"Sure," she said taking the joint from Malcolm, enjoying looking at Malcolm as she did so. She sucked on the joint, holding the magic smoke in her lungs as she handed the joint to Drums. Drums did the same, handing the joint to the blouseless girl. Malcolm handed beers around and soon they were all drinking and smoking.

Malcolm moved over to Jen as Drums chatted with the other 2 girls. "So where did Drums find you?" he asked, moving inside her personal space.

"He and my husband were in the same fraternity," she answered, trying to play it cool next to the gorgeous man.

"You're married?" Malcolm asked.

"Yep," Jen said holding up her left hand.

"But you're here alone with Drums?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"My husband is traveling," Jen said.

"Okay, just curious," Malcolm said.

A few minutes later Drums came over. "Ready to get out of here?" he asked Jen.

"Sure," Jen said getting up, feeling somewhat disappointed to leave.

"Hey Drums can I talk to you a minute?" Malcolm said.

"I'll meet you outside," Drums said to Jen. Drums walked with Malcolm away from the other girls so they couldn't hear.

"Jen's hot, are you fucking her tonight?" Malcolm whispered, grinning wickedly at Drums.

"That's the plan," Drums said smiling back.

"You're friends with her husband?" Malcolm asked, leaving unspoken the rest of the question - you'd really fuck your friend's wife?

"I don't give a shit," Drums said grinning, and the friends laughed and did a fist bump.

"Any chance I get some of that pussy?" Malcolm asked. The band often shared girls.

"I'm not sure," Drums said looking uncertain. "Jen was a real party girl in college, but I don't know if she's into that. I'll let you know."

A few minutes later Jen and Drums were walking outside. "God the air feels good, I don't smoke much anymore," Jen said talking about the marijuana.

"You smoked weed back into college?" Drums asked.

"Too much probably," Jen said with a laugh.

"Mike smokes?" he said surprised. He knew Jen was a partier but he thought of her as a good girl.

"Not really," Jen said. "I stopped when we started going out." She laughed. "I guess he made me grow up."

"That sucks!" Drums joked, and they both laughed.

They went into a bar and ordered drinks. "So you wanted to be Sting huh?" Jen asked with a lopsided smile.

"Yeah, do you like the security officer?"

"God yeah!" Jen gushed. "I saw them once, they played at Penn State."

"I was at that concert!" Drums said excitedly. "Remember when Sting played that big upright bass when they did Every Breath You Take?"

"Oh god, that was so freaking incredible!" Jen agreed excitedly. "I was right up front, it was so amazing to hear the chord changes!"

"I was up front too! Where were you?"

"I was like, to the right of center stage a little."

"Oh okay, I was over on the left," Drums said. "How did you score such a great spot?"

"Allie and I camped out for like 2 days," Jen said with a laugh, remembering.

"I remember that ticket line, it was like a camp site," Drums said laughing with Jen. He looked into Jen's eyes. "How come we never met?"

"We did meet."

"I mean, before you started going with Mike," Drums said.

"I don't know," Jen said with a shrug. "I think I saw you play a few times."

Drums nodded. "Yeah, I remember seeing you," he said looking into her eyes. "You're kinda hard to forget."

Jen laughed and then shyly looked away. After a moment she said wistfully, "Those were fun times."

"What, college? Yeah they were," Drums said. He laughed. "I guess I'm still living those days."

"Nothing wrong with that," Jen said. "Do you party every night?" she asked referring to the scene in Malcolm's dressing room.

He shrugged sheepishly. "I guess none of us have grown up yet," he said with a self-conscious laugh.

"I'm not judging you," Jen said. "I've done wild things too." She gave Drums a crooked smile. "So, will Malcolm sleep with both those girls?"

"Probably," Drums said with a laugh. "Mal thinks a lot of himself. You get why the password is Big Malcom?"

"Yeah, I get it," Jen said with a laugh, rolling her eyes.

"He's not as big as he thinks," Drums said with a mischievously smile. "The password oughta be Big Drums."

"Stop, too much information!" Jen said with another laugh. They looked at each other, grinning.

"So I guess you and Mike are all grown up now?" Drums asked.

"I think Mike was all grown up when he was 12," Jen said with a laugh.

"Yeah, he WAS always the serious one," Drums agreed remembering their fraternity days. "The adult in the room."

"Yeah ..." Jen said looking off into the distance.

"So what ... no fun and games anymore?"

"We have fun," Jen said. "We're happy."

"But?" Drums prompted.

"There's no but," Jen said with a laugh.

"Come on, there's always a but," Drums said with an encouraging smile.

"... I don't know," Jen said after a moment. "With Mike, everything is ... I don't know ... complicated." She shook her head. "God that was strong weed, I'm still lightheaded."

"Yeah, Mal always gets the good stuff," Drums said.

"I better get home," she said.

"We can share a taxi," Drums suggested immediately. "First your place, then I'll take it to mine."

"Okay," Jen agreed.

As they rode in the taxi, Jen asked "So what's it like on a worldwide tour?"

"It's a lot of work actually," Drums said. "Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of fun too. It gets lonely though."

"Oh I'm sure you have your share of girls," Jen teased, smiling.

"We're not all like Malcolm," Drums said modestly, smiling back.

"Yeah right," Jen said with playful sarcasm. "You don't have a girlfriend?"

"Not right now," he said. "You know at Colin's party?" he said getting serious. "Sorry about kissing you."

"It's okay Frankie," she said in a soft voice, looking away from him.

There was an awkward silence. Breaking the tension, Drums joked "Sorry but just once in my life I had to kiss Jenny Johnson." He laughed.

"Oh go away!" Jen said laughing back and playfully hitting him on the arm.

After a few moments Drums said "You know, I knew Ricky back in college."

Jen looked into his face. "You did?"

"Yeah," Drums said, looking into Jen's face. "We weren't close. But yeah, I knew him. He's in California now, right?"

"Yeah, last I heard," Jen said. She looked straight ahead, out the front window. They rode the rest of the way in silence.

The taxi stopped in front of the loft apartment. "This is your place?" Drums asked.

"Yeah."

"When's Mike getting home?"

"Monday," Jen said.

"Your place looks really nice," Drums said.

Jen hesitated, then said "Wanna come up?"

Inside the loft apartment Jen asked "Wanna drink?"

Drums was holding the bottle of Highland Park scotch. "This is high class stuff," he said admiringly.

"Want some?" Jen said getting a glass.

"There's not much left," Drums said.

"Mike will get more," Jen said unconcerned. She took the bottle from Drums, momentarily touching his hand. Electricity seemed to pass between them. She opened it and emptied the bottle, handing the glass to Drums. She poured herself a glass of white wine.

They sat on the sofa. That evening they'd had no trouble finding things to talk about, but suddenly both were tongue tied.

Drums saw all the signs though. He knew Jen was his for the taking. Wordlessly, he took Jen's glass from her hands and put both glasses on the table. Then he boldly pulled Jen into his arms and kissed her.

Their kiss was long and passionate, and Jen let him explore her mouth with his tongue. He moved his hands between them but her jacket was in the way. He pulled away, both of them panting. "Let's take his off," he said gripping the lapels of her jacket.

"Okay," Jen said panting, and she helped him take off her jacket. Jen also pulled off the hair band, freeing her long blond hair. Then Drums kissed her again.

Jen fell onto her back on the sofa, Drums on top of her, their lips never parting. He moved his hand between their bodies and cupped her small breast over her blouse. He felt her hard nipple through the fabric of her blouse and bra.

He began unbuttoning her blouse. She stopped him.

"Wait Frankie," she said panting. "We have to talk first."

"About what?" he asked, his cock so hard it hurt.

They both sat up on the sofa, Jen buttoning her blouse. "Mike and I have an agreement," Jen told Drums. "I can sleep with other guys if I want."

"He's okay with that?" Drums asked. "You have an open marriage?"

"Sorta," Jen said. "He lets me have boyfriends."

"Seriously?" Drums asked amazed. "How many?"

"Never more than one at a time you jerk," she said with a laugh, playfully hitting his chest. She didn't think of Alec or Jamie as boyfriends.

"Do you have a boyfriend now?" Drums ask.

"No. That's what I'm saying." She played with the buttons of his shirt. "I've always liked you Frankie," she said looking into his eyes.

He smiled. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He leaned in and they kissed again.
Like Reply
She managed to pull away. "How does this sound?" she asked.

"I guess I'm not sure what you're saying," Drums said.

"I'm saying I'm open to a relationship with you," Jen said. "No commitments. But if you want, and it works out, I'll be your sorta girlfriend." She knew she was going fast, but she only had 9 ½ weeks.

"My sorta girlfriend?" he said with a laugh.

"I am married you know," she said laughing back. She played with his buttons again. "I can visit you on tour. Maybe you won't be so lonely."

"I'd like that," Drums said smiling into her eyes. Jen was the prettiest, sexiest girl he'd ever met. He'd love to spend time with her.

"But you need to understand something okay?" Jen said. "This is all just fun. I'm Mike's wife and I'll never leave him."

"I get that," Drums said.

"I'm not gonna fall in love with you, so don't fall in love with me okay?" Jen said giving him a crooked smile. Her voice was joking but they both knew she was serious.

"Don't worry, I'm not the falling-in-love kind of guy," he said with a laugh. "So how does this all start?"

"It starts like this," Jen said getting up. She took his hand and they walked into the bedroom. She sat Drums on the bed. Then, standing in front of him, she unbuttoned her blouse. She took it off, dropping it on the floor.

He cupped her tits. "I've wanted to see these for a long time," he said.

"Yeah?" Jen said. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. He pulled the bra off her arms.

"God you're beautiful Jen," he gushed looking at her perfect small breasts and flat sexy stomach. He cupped her tits again, this time skin against skin. He thumbed her hard nipples.

"Feels good," she said. "Now your turn." She reached down and helped him pull off his t-shirt. "You have a really nice body," she said running her fingertips over his sculpted chest and muscular arms.

"Come here," Drums said, pulling Jen onto the bed so she lay on her back. They kissed, exploring each other's body.

Soon they were both panting. They urgently groped at the other's pants. Drums peeled off Jen's skinny jeans, and then Jen took off his. They both paused to admire the other's body.

"God Frankie you're beautiful," Jen gushed, practically salivating looking at his cock. The rumors were true, he was long, really thick and rock hard. She lowered her head and went down on him. She did the best she could but he was so thick she could barely manage to swallow his cock head and an inch of his shaft.

Drums watched as Jen sucked him. He couldn't believe it! Jenny Johnson was blowing him! He'd lusted after her for years! He knew who she was back in college of course, even before she started dating Mike, everyone knew Jenny Johnson and Allie O'Malley. He'd been shocked when she started going out with Mike. Mike was an okay guy but he was a geek, way out of Jenny's class. She should've dated him, not Mike. But now all was right in the world, because his cock was down her throat!

Drums felt himself getting close. While he'd love to cum in her pretty mouth, splash his jizz over her pretty face, he wanted to feel her pussy. He lifted her head off his cock and laid her on her back. He moved to go down on her, to pay her back, but she stopped him.

"That's okay, I want you inside me," she said urgently.

Drums didn't need to be asked twice. He got between her opened legs. He looked at her pussy and liked what he say. Completely bald, two thin lips pressed tightly together, the lips just a shade darker than the surrounding skin and moist with excitement. She looked really tight.

"Do you have a condom?" Jen asked.

"Really?" he said disappointed. He hated condoms.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm not on birth control," she said.

That surprised him. It turned him on too. "I'll pull out," he offered.

"Sorry, it's one of our rules," Jen said. She reached into the side table and pulled out a foil package. She opened it and tried rolling it over Drums's thick shaft but the condom was too small.

"Oops, this is one of Mike's," she said tossing the small size condom on the floor. She reached for another one, this time making sure to get the XL size.

"You make Mike wear a condom?" Drums asks.

"Yeah, I told you, I'm not on the pill," she said. She opened the package with her teeth and rolled the condom on his thick shaft. He was so long it only went down a little passed halfway, but that was alright, it was like that with all her lovers.

"Come on, I want you," Jen urged, pulling him on top of her.

"Mike always wears a condom?" Drums asked, curious.

"Not always, he's my husband right?" Jen said.

"I'm your sorta boyfriend," Drums joked with a grin.

"Okay, maybe sometimes I won't make you wear one," Jen said with another laugh. "But not this time, it's a bad time of the month for me." She reached between them and put her hand around his shaft. "Come on, I want to feel this impressive piece of man inside me."

"Your wish is my command," Drums said, leaning on his elbows and pushing forward as Jen guided him into her.

"Ugh!" she gasped as he entered her. "Go slow, okay?" she panted. He was one of the thickest she'd ever had.

"Yeah, yeah," Drums agreed, marveling at the exquisite smooth as silk tightness of Jen's pussy. God, he never felt a pussy so good! (And his cock had been in a lot of pussies!) He pushed in slowly, a little at a time. Jen opened her legs wider and shifted her hips to make it easier.

"God I feel like you're splitting me in half!" Jen gasped. "Are you all in?"

"Yeah, I'm impressed you can take all of me, most girls can't," he said.

Jen wrapped her arms around Drums' neck and pulled him down, kissing him. "I'm not most girls," she breathed into his mouth. "Besides, I like big guys. Now fuck me."

Drums moved in and out, going slow at first as Jen lubricated his cock. "Is Mike big?" he asked looking into her face. He already knew the answer by the size of his condom, but he couldn't resist asking.

"No," Jen said simply.

Her answer seemed to heighten his passion. He fucked her harder and faster. Jen dug her nails into his muscular arms. "Yeah, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted, her eyes rolling into her head and her mouth forming an O.

"You like getting fucked hard slut?" Drums taunted her as he fucked her hard.

"Yeah, I like it!" Jen said, raising and pushing her hips to meet Drums' thrusts. "Call me a slut! I like that, that's what I am, a slut! Treat me like a slut!"

"Does Mike fuck you this good?" Drums asked as he slammed her.

"Not like this!" Jen said, and just then her back arched and her toes curled as she had a massive orgasm!

"FUCK, FUCK!" she yelled as the immense pleasure ripped through her body. Then as the pleasure faded, replaced by post-orgasmic bliss, she chanted softly "fuck, fuck ..."

"You are so freaking good!" Jen gushed, giggling like a little girl and running her soft hands over Drums face. "Your turn now. Fuck me as hard as you want. I can take it."

"Will you like it too?" he asked with a grin.

"I WILL like it!" Jen said smiling back into his eyes.

For the next 15 minutes Drums fucked Jen so hard he practically rammed her through the wall. Jen held onto his arms for dear life. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been pounded so hard, the fucking made even more intense by Drums' incredible thickness.

She came again on his cock, and the spasms of her pussy pushed him over the edge. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!" he growled, and then his hips lurched violently into her again and again as he shot his load into the condom! It was the best orgasm of his entire life, made so incredible by fucking the girl he'd lusted after for so long, the taboo of fucking his friend's wife, and also the incredible silky smoothness of her amazing pussy!

"That was incredible!" Drums gushed, panting.

"God it was!" Jen said gasping.

"Why did we wait this long?!" Drums said. "We should've hooked up in college!"

"I know!" Jen said smiling delightedly.

Leaning on his elbows, Drums smiled elatedly into Jen's eyes. Jen smiled back, running her fingertips along his cheeks.

"So this isn't a one-time thing?" he asked. "We can really see each other?"

"Yeah, if you want," Jen said.

"I do want," Drums said.

"Me too," Jen said, continuing to caress his face.

Drums beamed into her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her. He started getting hard again.

"Already?" Jen giggled.

"You have the most amazing feeling pussy!" Drums gushed.

"You're pretty amazing too mister," Jen said. She rubbed his chest. "But you should pull out first, so ..."

"Yeah, okay," he said pulling out of her.

"Careful," Jen said gently, grasping his shaft to keep the condom from falling off. "God," she said looking amazed at the huge amount of sperm in the reservoir of the condom. She quickly looked at the base of his cock. Luckily no sperm had leaked from the condom.

She tenderly took off the condom and wrapped it in tissues. "You came a lot," she said slowly stroking his shaft. He quickly went from mostly hard to completely hard. "Do you always cum so much?"

"I was so hot for you," he said, not wanting to scare her off.

"I was hot for you too," she said smiling into his eyes. She caressed the tattoos on his muscular arms. "Tell me about these."

"My tats? I got this one in college, I was playing in a band," Drums said. The tattoo showed a sequence of a person playing the drums, like 3 snapshots of a drummer in action.

"It's awesome," Jen said running her fingertips along the images of the drummer. "What was the band? The Living Dead?" Jen giggled.

"Mike came up with that name," Drums said.

"I know, he's into zombies," Jen giggled, playfully rolling her eyes.

"That band didn't last long," Drums said chuckling. "No, this was before that. God, you know, I can't even remember that band's name."

"What's this one?" Jen asked now running her fingers along the tattoo on his other arm. The tattoo ran from his shoulder down to almost his wrist.

"It's spiritual," Drums said. "I'm part American India. It's a bunch of gods and spirits. I've been working on it for a couple of years."

"It's really cool," Jen admired, still running her fingers along the tattoos.

"You're into tats?" Drums said. "You don't have any right?"

"I'd like to get one, on my back. Maybe another, a little one below my neck," Jen said. "Mike doesn't like them."

"You'd look good with one," Drums said grinning. "They're really sexy."

"Maybe you can convince him," Jen said with a laugh. "You're part Indian? I thought you were Greek."

"Yeah, crazy mix huh? I've got Greek in me, Middle Eastern too. What are you?"

"Explains the tall, dark and handsome," Jen said smiling into his eyes. "I'm a mix too. I'm not exactly sure, but my mom told me German and Scandinavian."

"Explains the blonde hair and blue eyes," Drums said running his fingers though Jen's long lush blonde hair.

"I guess," Jen said with a laugh.

"You know, I lied," Drums said. "I definitely knew who you were, before you started dating Mike. I guess I worshipped you from afar. I'm kicking myself, I should have asked you out before Mike did."

"I think I would've still ended up with Mike," Jen said. "You know, fate."

"Yeah, but, we could've had fun," he said with a laugh.

"That's true," Jen said laughing back. She wrapped her other hand around his shaft, stroking him faster. "We've having fun now though, right?" she said smiling at him.

"Yeah," he agreed. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth.
Like Reply
"Definitely," Drums said, his eyes closing and his head rolling back.

Drums fucked her again. Jen made him wear a condom, this time a Magnum size (they were both supposed to be XL size, but Jen remembered this brand seemed to be a little bigger). Jen came again on his cock, another massive orgasm.

Afterwards she cuddled with him, her head on his chest. His arm felt good around her, safe and secure. She drifted off to sleep, and then abruptly woke up. "Sorry I must have fallen asleep," she said.

"You did, about an hour," Drums said smiling into her eyes, stroking her shoulder. "That's okay, you look really pretty when you sleep."

"An hour?" Jen said suddenly looking alarmed. "Um, Frankie, you better go."

"Really?" he said disappointed. "I thought I'd sleep over. Mike isn't back until Monday, right?" He gave her a boyish smile. "You're sending your sorta boyfriend back to his empty hotel room."

"I'm sorry baby," she said giving him a kiss. Thinking quickly she said "I'm working on a big project. I have to go to work tomorrow."

"Okay, I get it," he said, getting dressed. "Are you working all day tomorrow? Wanna get together after?"

Jen thought a moment, then said, "That sounds good. I'll call you." She got up and hugged him. On her tiptoes she kissed him. "I had a lot of fun tonight."

"Me too," Drums said. He ran his hands over her naked body. "I can't believe I just fucked Jenny Johnson. Twice!" He laughed. He felt like he'd just fucked the homecoming queen or the captain of the cheerleaders.

"Jenny Andrews," Jen corrected him.

"Yeah, I know" Drums said with a crooked grin. They kissed again, and then he left.

Jen waited a moment, composing herself. Then she brushed her face and touched up her makeup. She stepped back into her high heels. Then she went to the guest room.

She opened the door. Mike was there. She walked to him. "How was I?" she asked.

He was in front of big TV monitors. They'd wired the apartment so he could see and hear everything. He pulled her into his arms. "Amazing," he gushed. Then he kissed her.

He got up. "Let's go to bed," he said. He took his wife's hand and led her to their bedroom. Mike saw the tussled sheets, the wet spots. The room smelt like sex. He got even harder if that was possible.

"You were so good," he gushed, pulling her into his arms and kissing her again. He laid her on the bed and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep," she said, rubbing his bad leg. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said. "I watched him watch you sleep. It was really sexy."

"What'd he do?"

"He held you and looked at you," Mike said. "I don't blame him. You're hard to stop looking at."

"Stop," Jen said with a giggle.

Mike caressed her thigh. Jen parted her legs slightly, knowing what Mike wanted to look at.

"He really fucked you hard," Mike observed, looking at Jen's pussy. The lips were red and swollen, and they gaped open.

"Mike his cock is so thick," Jen gushed excitedly. "God I felt like he was splitting me in half."

"Did it hurt?"

"A little at first, but it felt good once I got used to him. Come here." Jen laid Mike on the bed next to her. She took off his clothes. His cock was hard. She stroked him. "Did you cum?" she asked.

"Yeah, twice," he said grinning. "It was so hot, seeing you with him."

"Did you get upset?" Jen asked gently, knowing her husband's highs and lows when they played the game.

"A little," Mike admitted. "You know how I get. I'm okay though." He paused, then said "I guess I was surprised how fast you went."

"I can't play hard to get, I only have 9 weeks," she joked with a playful smile.

"I get it," Mike agreed, smiling back. "But how do you know you'll like him enough to be his sorta girlfriend?" Mike smiled playfully and did air quotes around "sorta boyfriend."

"I've always kinda liked him," she said. Then she admitted "I guess I had a crush on him in college."

"After we started going out?" Mike asked surprised.

"Yeah, a little crush," she said carefully, not wanting to upset her husband. "I mean, it's not like I would've gone out with him after we started dating."

"But if we weren't dating you would've gone out with him?

"Maybe," Jen said. "I told you, I knew of him. He's interesting. I like his music."

"Okay," Mike said, processing all this. She had a crush on another guy, while they were dating?

Jen snuggled into Mike's arm. She rubbed his chest and looked into his face. "It bothers you, that I could have a crush on another guy while we were dating?" she asked.

He chuckled. Once again, she'd read his mind. "I guess, yeah," Mike admitted.

"You're telling me you never had a crush on Allie, even a little? Or what about Belinda? I've seen you looking at my girlfriends."

"I can't help it you have such good looking friends," Mike joked with a laugh. "That doesn't mean I had a crush on them."

"Okay, what a guy calls lust, a girl calls a crush," Jen said playfully frowning at him.

"Okay, okay," Mike relented with a laugh. He wasn't going to win this one. Anyway, why did it matter at this point? Drums had fucked her, and their budding feelings for each other meant the next 9 weeks would be really exciting. There were 2 things he wanted to talk to Jen about though.

"Were you serious about letting Drums inside you without a condom?" Mike asked.

"I won't unless we agree ahead of time," she said.

"Okay," Mike said. That answer satisfied him. He went to the 2nd thing. "Jen, it's okay with me if you get a tattoo."

"You don't like tats," Jen said.

She was right, but he didn't say that. Instead he said "I know you really want one. And the henna tats were sexy. I'm not sure about one below your neck. But your back would be okay with me."

"You would hardly ever see it, it would be behind my hair. And it would be little, a little circle thingy maybe."

"What if you cut your hair?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, like you'll ever let me cut my hair," Jen said with playful sarcasm. "Anyway, we'll see. I like Frankie's tats, but I didn't talk about them to force you to let me get one."

"I know that honey," Mike said. "So, are you going out with Drums tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'd like too."

"Can I ask you something? And you have to tell me the truth."

"Okay," Jen agreed.

"Are you going out with Drums tomorrow because we only have 9 weeks?" Mike asked. "Or because you really want to see him again?"

Jen thought a moment, searching her feelings. Thinking aloud she said, "When we started talking about Drums I wasn't sure how much I'd like him. But I had a lot of fun today. He's such a free spirit, he's never grown up." Looking into Mike's eyes she rubbed his chest reassuringly. "I could never be with a man like that, I need someone more stable. But it's like being in college again, carefree and exciting. So, yeah, I really want to see him again."

She paused and then asked "Is that what you hoped I'd say?"

"Yeah," Mike admitted, feeling both jealous and excited. "I want this to be real. This is gonna sound mean, but after 9 weeks if you're sad about it ending, then it worked. My wish I mean."

"That's not mean baby," Jen assured Mike. "I might be sad, but it's just a game, I know that." She ran her hand down Mike's chest and stroked his hard cock. "Isn't it time for me to take care of this?"

"Yeah," Mike said with a lustful, crooked grin. "Are you sore?"

"My mouth's not," she said with a sly smile, and she went down on her husband.

Unlike what she told Drums, Jen didn't have to go to work the next day. But she DID have to work at home. Things were getting intense with Memphis, especially with their change of direction.

Around 2pm Jen's cell rang. She turned away from her Mac and looked at the caller ID. Mike walked in as she answered the phone. "Hey you," she said into the phone. She mouthed to Mike "Drums."

"I'm home but I'm still working," Jen said into the phone, taking Mike's hand so he sat next to her. "I don't know, I still have a lot to do. What, really?" She laughed. "Since when? Are you serious?" She laughed again into the phone, looking at Mike. "I thought you have a concert tonight. Oh, yeah, I bet." Smiling at Mike, she playfully rolled her eyes at what Drums had said. "I don't know Frankie. Because I still have a lot of work to do, that's why. What? Okay, go ahead." She giggled. She listened. The giggle turned into a hesitant smile. Then the smile grew more heartfelt. Finally she said in a soft voice, "That's really nice. Yeah, I liked it. You think so huh? Well ... okay. Let me just finish this last thing. About an hour? Okay, I'll see you soon. Yeah, me too."

Mike tilted his head. "You're going out?"

"Yeah, he's picking me up in an hour," she said. "I just have to finish this memo." She smiled and shook her head. "They've been partying since before lunch." She playfully rolled her eyes. "He's sooo still in college."

"Yeah, he used to party hard in college," Mike said grinning.

"Well he never stopped," Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"You like that about him, don't you?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said. She motioned at her computer and the stacks of papers. "I work all the time. People count on me. It's so stressful. I kinda envy Frankie. He's such a free spirit. He's found a way not to grow up."

"What did he say to you?" Mike asked. "You listened a long time."

"He wrote a song for me," Jen said with a delighted smile. "He sang it to me."

"Oh. So that's why you decided to go out?"

"Yeah."

"How'd it go?" Mike asked.
Like Reply
"I don't know, it was sweet," Jen said almost blushing. "I'll get him to sing it for you." She gave her husband a peck on the lips and then turned back to her Mac. "I've got to finish this memo honey," she said.

"Okay," Mike said, going into the other room. He listened to Jen type for another 10 minutes, and then he heard her get into the shower to get ready for her date with Drums.

She emerged about 45 minutes later. She looked hot! Jean mini-skirt, opaque black stockings, high heels, t-shirt and short leather jacket. She wore her hair down and brownish lip gloss.

"You look good baby," he gushed looking her up and down.

"Thanks!" she said smiling at him.

"What's the plan?"

"We'll hang a while, then go to his concert," Jen said.

"You'll come back here after, right?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, of course, right after," she promised.

There was a knock at the door. "That's him," Jen said. "How do you want to handle it?"

"I'd rather he not see me," Mike said. "I want to talk to him about our arrangement, but not right now."

"Okay," Jen said. "I'll text you when we're coming home." She kissed him.

Mike stepped into the guest bedroom as Jen went to answer the door. "Hi," Jen said as she opened the door, smiling at Drums.

"Hey babe," Drums said smiling back. Jen gave him a brief hello kiss, not wanting her neighbors to see her kissing another man.

She smelled alcohol on him. "Are you drunk?" she asked with a laugh.

"Nah, I just had a couple," he said smiling at her. "Ready to go?" He moved to put his arm around her.

She stepped away from his arm. "We don't publicize it," Jen whispered.

"Oh okay, right, sorry," he quickly said.

She smiled and playfully bumped into him as they left the loft apartment. "Come on, let's go," she said with a playful laugh.

They caught a cab. Drums told the taxi driver the name of a bar. "Everyone's meeting there," he explained to Jen.

Once they were a few blocks away from her neighborhood, Jen straddled Drums' legs and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hi again," she said looking into his eyes.

"Hi," he said. They kissed again, this time a long lingering kiss. Drums ran his hands over Jen's ass. Then he ran his hands up her back, under her jacket. His body jerked when he didn't feel a bra strap.

"Yeah, I didn't wear a bra," she whispered huskily into his ear. "I'm not wearing panties either. I'm your slut today." Drums' cock was so hard it hurt.

"You're my slut huh?" Drums asked with a crooked grin.

"Yeah, I like being your slut," Jen breathed into his mouth, then she kissed him again.

They arrived at the bar. "Let's blow this off and go to my hotel room," Drums urged Jen, kissing her some more.

"No," she laughed, pulling away. Always the social butterfly, she said "I want to meet your friends."

Malcolm and Jay were there as well as many of the other musicians, all of them guys except for the backup singers. There were wives and girlfriends and a few girls some of the guys had picked up last night. Drums explained some of the band had brought their wives and girlfriends because this was a long stop in New York. Diana was there, Jay's wife.

Drums introduced Jen to Arnie, their agent and business manager. Arnie was with his wife Lucy.

Malcolm was with one of the girls from last night. The busty blouseless one (her name was Teresa), although here she had a shirt on of course. Malcolm gave Jen a long up and down look, not even trying to be subtle or hide his interest. He made room. Drums led her over and sat so Jen was between him and Malcolm with Teresa on the other side.

"What are you drinking?" Malcolm asked. There were a pitchers and bottles of wine already on the table.

"Don't you have a concert tonight?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"We play better when we're drunk!" Jay said. The entire table laughed and all the guys high-fived and clinked glasses. His wife Diana wrapped her arms around him and kissed him open mouth.

Jen smiled intrigued, looking at Jay and Diana making out. She smiled as people good naturedly yelled "Get a room!" She was getting into their carefree, party-all-the-time, anything goes camaraderie and lifestyle. After working all morning she could definitely use a drink. But she knew she better pace itself. "I guess I'll have some wine," she said. Malcolm immediately poured her a glass, touching her hand as he gave it to her.

A lot of the guys stole glances at Jen. She was easily the prettiest girl in the entire bar. They snuck glances at her chest as it was pretty clear she was braless, her nipples denting the clingy t-shirt.

The other girls didn't appreciate their men giving Jen so much attention and scowled at Jen. But Jen was so bubbly, engaging and sweet, the other girls couldn't help liking her even as their men continued to drool over her pretty face and perky tits.

After a while the bar became a karaoke club. There was a big playful debate over whether to stay or go. Ultimately they decided to stay because they had to leave soon anyway for the concert. Their table got into the spirit of it all, and Malcolm and Drums did a song together (no one recognized them, the Ramones weren't that famous yet). Jay and a few of the girls did songs too.

Drums pestered Jen to do a song. She didn't take too much convincing because she liked karaoke. She put her name on the list and eventually her turn came up.

Jen got up on stage and the bar quieted, the crowd taken by Jen's beauty. She sang Rhianna's Take a Bow. Her voice was beautiful and she sang with emotion. As always she got into it, her body swaying perfectly to the music as she sang. As she finished the crowd was momentarily silent, stunned by her performance. Then there was a roar of applause and a big standing ovation.

Everyone at the table looked amazed and heaped praise on her. "Wow!" Drums said grinning as she sat down. "You're really something!"

"Thanks," Jen said smiling, blushing from all the praise.

"You ought to go on tour with us," Drums said.

"Yeah right," Jen said with playful sarcasm.

"I'm serious, you can be one of our backup singers," he said.

"I've already got a job," Jen reminded him with a laugh. "Besides, I don't think Mike would like me spending all my time with you."

Drums gave Jen a crooked smile. "You told Mike about us?"

"Of course I did," Jen said.

"What'd he say?" Drums asked.

"He's good," Jen said with a shrug. "I told you, we have an arrangement." She laughed. "Don't worry, he won't take a bat to you when you see him."

"I've gotta see him?" Drums asked looking apprehensive. "I mean I like Mike, but it'll be awkward don't you think?"

"If we're going to see each other he'll want to talk to you," Jen explained patiently. "He is my husband, he has that right."

"Okay, I guess so," Drums said reluctantly agreeing.

Jen hesitantly added "He'll want to watch us too. You know, in bed."

"No fucking way," Drums said shocked.

"That's what he gets out of it," Jen explained, squeezing Drums' hand. "He likes watching me with other guys. Don't make a big deal about this okay? It'll be a lot easier if you just go with it."

"Okay," Drums said warily. "I just have to get my head around this."

"It'll just be sometimes," Jen assured him, still holding his hand. "When it happens just pretend like he's not there."

After a few more songs Arnie said "Okay gang, we better head over to the Garden." While Arnie partied too as hard as anybody, Jen realized he was the adult in the room.

"Okay, I've gotta take a leak first," Drums said. He went to the bathroom.

As soon as he was gone Malcolm turned to Jen, forgetting all about Teresa. "You can really sing," he said to her.

"Thanks," Jen said smiling at him. "So can you."

"Drums says you and your husband swing?" Malcolm asked.

"Something like that."

"You've got incredible legs," Malcolm said admiringly.

"Thanks, he thinks so too," Jen said with a laugh.

"Your husband or Drums?" Malcolm said with a grin.

"Both!" Jen said with another laugh.

Malcolm boldly opened her jacket and looked at her chest. Her braless tits pressed against the tight t-shirt in an incredibly alluring way, especially with her hard nipples poking through the thin fabric.

"You like what you see?" Jen whispered in a hoarse voice.

"You don't dress like this and expect guys not to look," Malcolm said staring at her small braless tits.

"You can look, you just can't touch," Jen said.

"I can't do this?" Malcolm said putting his hand on Jen's thigh under the table.

"You think a lot of yourself," Jen said. But she didn't make him take his hand away. She had her cum face on.

"Life is short," he said caressing her thigh. "Let's hook up sometime."

"I'm with Frankie," Jen said. "And I do have a husband."

"I'll make you feel really good," he promised grinning confidently.

"Oh my god, you have no idea how many times I've heard that," she laughed incredulously.

Still Jen didn't make him take his hand away. Emboldened he caressed up her skirt. He felt her lacy stocking tops and then the bare skin above. "God I've got to get you in bed!" he whispered, lust in his eyes.

"What about Teresa?" Jen asked, looking over Malcolm's shoulder. The busty groupie had the glassy look of someone who was drunk and high.

"I'll probably leave her here," Malcolm said with an unconcerned shrug.

"That'd be an ass move," Jen said reproachfully. "Can't you see? She's about to pass out."

"I'll pay for her taxi home," he said with an unconcerned shrug.

"How gallant of you," Jen said sarcastically. Still, she didn't make him take his hand away.

"We both had fun, nothing wrong with that," Malcolm said with another shrug. Caressing her bare thigh above her stockings, he looked into her eyes. "I can tell you like having fun."

Jen looked deep into Malcolm's eyes. God, he was gorgeous! She found herself parting her legs slightly, inviting him to move his hand up farther. Smiling, he moved his hand up her skirt. He was pleased (but not surprised) when he discovered she wasn't wearing panties.

She let his hand linger on her pantyless pussy for a moment. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" Malcolm said with an arrogant smile as he stroked her pussy lips. She was soaking wet.
Like Reply
Jen abruptly stood up and moved away from him, pulling down her skirt. Drums got back and she gave him a long open mouth kiss. Her sudden passion surprised him, but he was more than happy to wrap his arms around her and kiss her back. "Let's go!" she urged him.

They hopped into a taxi. Jen wanted to attack Drums but she knew it was a short ride to Madison Square Garden. Instead she leaned into Drums and caressed his leg, her hand moving over his crotch. She stroked and squeezed him.

Inside his dressing room they were all over each other. Jen asked, "Do we have time -?"

"Yeah," Drums said pushing Jen onto the couch. He pushed her skirt up around her waist as Jen worked on his pants, taking out his cock.

He positioned himself to penetrate her when Jen said "Condom Frankie."

"Come on Jen! I'll pull out I swear!" Drums said.

Jen was sooo tempted to let him fuck her bareback. She was out of her mind with lust. She wanted to feel him skin against skin. "We can't Frankie, I promised Mike," she said reluctantly. She reached into her purse and got out a condom, hurriedly rolling it over his shaft. Feeling again how thick he was, she said "Just go a little slow okay?"

Drums pushed in slowly. He was so turned on he wanted to ram it in, but controlled himself. It took just as long as yesterday to get all the way in, Jen was as tight as ever. But god her silky smooth pussy felt so good!

They kissed passionately as Drums fucked her. He ran his hands up her t-shirt and groped her braless tits, squeezing and rubbing her nipples. The entire time they fucked their lips never parted, their tongues in the other's mouths. Jen came first, and the spasms of her pussy pushed Drums over the edge. He jackhammered her over and over as he came into the condom.

"Fuck," Jen sighed as her breathing returned to normal, feeling aglow from an incredible fuck and orgasm.

"Yeah, fuck," Drums breathed.

They untangled and Drums stood up to get dressed. Jen fixed her clothes, pulling down her t-shirt and skirt, fixing her stockings.

She watched as Drums undressed and got into his concert clothes (ripped t-shirt and tight jeans). He had a really nice body. He saw her looking and grinned. She smiled back. There was a lot of meaning in their smiles. How much they enjoyed hanging together. How much they enjoyed the other's body. How much they couldn't wait to fuck again.

He came up and took her into his arms. They kissed. "You can watch off-stage," he said.

"Okay," she said beaming into his eyes. She felt like his girl, and she found herself liking the feeling.

"I've gotta go meet with Malcolm and Jay, make sure we're in sync on the playlist."

"Okay," Jen said. "I should check in with Mike."

"He knows you're with me?" Drums asked.

"Of course he does," Jen said.

"When's he back?"

"He's coming home tomorrow," Jen said continuing their story.

Drums went to Mal's dressing room. "You just fucked her right?" Malcolm said laughing as soon as Drums walked in. It was all over the drummer's face.

"She's so fucking hot!" Drums gushed. "She was practically stroking me in the taxi!"

Malcolm smiled, knowing HE HAD been the one to get the blonde slut hot. "When am I getting some of that pussy?" he asked.

"Yeah Drums she's hot, you've gotta share," Jay said.

"I don't know guys," Drums said looking uncertain. "I like this girl. Anyway, I don't think that's her thing."

"Drums, she let me finger her in the bar!" Malcolm said laughing. "She's not the good girl you think she is!"

"Yeah, come on Drums, I let you guys fuck Diana," Jay said. All three had banged his wife a couple months ago.

Artie poked his head into the room. "Let's go guys, 5 minutes," he said. The 3 Ramones got up and moved to the door.

Drums stopped Malcolm. "Did you really touch her?" he asked Mal.

"Yeah, the slut's not wearing panties," Malcolm said with a laugh. "But you know that right?" He laughed again.

Drums scowled at Mal. "I like this girl man. I want you to stay away from her," he said.

"Are you serious?" Malcolm said scowling back. "Whatever happened to share and share a like? I've set you up with lots of girls."

"I told you Mal, I like this girl," Drums said.

"Dude, she's married," Malcolm said dismissively. "What are you thinking, she's gonna leave her husband for you?" Seeing Drums looking uncertain, he said "Come on man, let's have fun with her. Remember how we did Diana? Jay in her mouth, me up her ass, you in her pussy. Jen's hot, let's do a train on her."

"I don't know Mal," Drums said uncertainly. "Let me think about it."

Jen watched Frankie leave the room for his meeting with Malcolm and Jay. She spent a few moments collecting herself. Then she called Mike. "Hi baby," she said. "We're at the Garden, the concert's about to begin. Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "I miss you, but I'm good. You're coming back here after the concert?"

"Yeah, we'll be there right after," Jen promised him.

"Has he fucked you yet?" Mike asked wanting the good parts.

"He just did," Jen said with a giggle.

"You're having fun?" Mike asked.

Jen hesitated, trying to explain how she was feeling. "It's like in college, partying and drinking, no one thinking about tomorrow. All the guys are really hot, and they're always checking me out. Malcolm - he's the lead singer - god he's so gorgeous! He hit on me. He had his hand up my skirt."

"You let him?" Mike said with a lump in his throat.

"Mike, I wanted to fuck him right there," she admitted with a guilty laugh. "God I feel so slutty." Usually when she said that it was in a self-reproachful way, but this time it was like she was exhilarated by the feeling. "It's hard to explain Mike. It feels good to let go.'

"Are you getting lost in it?" Mike asked.

"Lost in Frankie?" Jen said, posing the question to herself as much as Mike. "I like him. I enjoy being with him. But lost in him? Maybe, but ... it's more like his lifestyle. I'm really drawn to it. I'm not sure why."

"Maybe because work's so stressful right now," Mike said.

"Yeah, maybe," Jen said.

Mike heard her uncertainly and hesitation. He said "Just let it happen honey. Let yourself go."

"You're sure?" Jen asked cautiously. "I feel like things are going so fast." This had just started yesterday. Yesterday! Frankie had already fucked her - how many times? She'd lost count. She'd opened her legs for Malcolm too, letting him touch her, she was ready to fuck him too.

"I want it to happen fast," Mike said. "We only have 9 weeks. Let yourself go baby. Enjoy yourself. I'll be here to catch you."

Jen smiled gratefully into the phone. "The only reason I can do this is because I know I have you," she said.

The door opened and Drums looked in. "Ready babe?" he said.

"I've got to go," Jen whispered to Mike.

"Let yourself go," Mike encouraged her. "I'll see you after, right?"

"Yeah, right after the concert," she promised. "I love you Mike."

"I love you too," Mike said.

Jen watched the concert from stage right. She danced and sang along with Diana (Jay's wife) and Lucy (the wife of Arnie, the business manager), along with other wives, girlfriends and invited groupies.

Jen admired how Malcolm, Frankie and Jay moved on stage. They were all hunks. Malcolm was the best looking, but they all were hot. She marveled in how they moved their bodies on stage, their bodies so fit and muscular, so much sexual innuendo as they sang and moved. She loved the way the girls in the audience threw themselves at the band. It turned her on to be with a guy like Frankie who was so desired by other girls.

The concert ran over 2 hours. She met Drums in his dressing room. "How about a big hug babe?" Drums teased her, his arms open.

"I'll pass," Jen laughed. Drums was soaking with sweat, and she didn't want to come across as a desperate groupie.

Drums laughed and got into the shower. Out of his sight, Jen got tissues and wiped her thighs. She was so turned on her stocking tops were practically soaking! She reflected how things had changed. In college he'd been hot for her. Now, she was hot for him! Or maybe they were hot for each other.

He came out a few minutes later, his hair partly wet and tussled, wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He looked good! Jen let him pull her into his arms and they kissed. Jen wanted to fuck him right there but she'd promised Mike.

"Ready to go?" he said finally breaking off the kiss.

"Yeah, we're going to my place right?" Jen said.

"There's an after party in Malcolm's suite," Drums said.

"Oh, um, Frankie it's kinda late. I have to work tomorrow," Jen said remembering her promise to Mike.

"No worries, we'll skip the party," Drums said holding her. She felt good in his arms. He was actually relieved to have an excuse to punt the party. He wasn't ready to deal with Malcolm and Jay's insistence to get inside Jen's pants.
Like Reply
They moved towards the door when Drums said, "Oh I forgot something." He went back into the bathroom and closed the door. He hurriedly grabbed the small bag of cocaine from his bag. He snorted two lines, his normal after-concert ritual. He'd offer some to Jen but wasn't sure what she'd think of him.

Jen texted Mike "We're coming home. I'm so horny! I'm soaking!"

Drums came out of the bathroom. "Ready?" he said, feeling euphoric from another great concert, the cocaine, and most of all the anticipation of another night of sex with Jen's great body.

"Yeah," Jen said reaching on her tiptoes to kiss him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. She was sooo hot for him! Seeing the hunky band on stage, all the energy of the concert, her earlier flirting with Malcolm, she was wild with desire! Part of her wanted to go to the after party. A big part. She loved the free spirited excitement and sexual overtones of partying with his friends, and she was really attracted to Malcolm, Jay too. She definitely wouldn't mind spending more time flirting with them.

But she promised Mike to come home right after. "Let's go," she said putting her arm though Drums', desperately wanting to get home to fuck his brains out.

Drums was all over her in the taxi. His hands confirmed - again - that she was both braless and pantyless. He still couldn't believe he was dating and fucking Jennifer Johnson. He would always think of her that way, the gorgeous blonde coed with the tight ass and incredible legs, the girl every guy at Penn State lusted over. He still couldn't believe this sexy blonde had married his geeky frat brother.

"Just wait," Jen gasped, trying to hold Drums off. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, she so wanted to feel his incredibly thick cock inside her again.

They arrived at the loft apartment. Drums grabbed her as soon as they got out of the taxi but Jen pulled away. "My neighbors," she reminded him.

"Oh yeah, sorry," he said.

"Hurry," she said practically running up the steps.

They were on each other as soon as the door closed. Drums pushed her against the wall, kissing and fondling her. They hurriedly undressed each other. Jen slid down his body to her knees and went down on him. Drums moaned rolling his head back as he felt her soft tongue running up and down his shaft.

"God I want this inside me," Jen gushed stroking his thick cock with her small soft hands.

"Me too!" Drums said with a big lustful smile, and she squealed delightedly as he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom she shared with Mike. He playfully tossed her onto the bed, making her laugh again.

He got on top of her and Jen wrapped her arms around his neck, and they kissed. They were soon seriously making out and fondling each other.

"Don't tease me," Jen panted, running her hand between their bodies and taking his cock. She rolled a condom on him. "Come on, do it," she begged, guiding him towards her pussy, pushing her hips towards him.

He pushed into her hard. Her eyes rolled up into her head as his big cockhead penetrated her. "Oh god," she gasped at the sudden fullness. She put her hands against his chest. "You need to go slow," she said.

"Soon I'm gonna stretch your pussy so you can take me easier," Drums said grinning into her eyes.

"I'm not sure Mike will like that," Jen giggled, smiling back at him.

"Mike's got a small dick?" Drums asked still grinning.

"Why are guys so obsessed with size?" Jen said playfully hitting his chest.

Drums was about to say something but Jen stopped him with a finger to his lips. "Stop talking about Mike, okay? Just fuck me."

"Okay," Drums said, and he slowly pushed himself into Jen's tight pussy. God her pussy felt so fucking good!

"Oh god!" Jen gasped as he pushed himself inside her. He wasn't the longest she'd ever had, but he was the thickest, and he felt so fucking good! "You feel so good inside me!"

"Better than Mike?" he said grinning at her.

"Stop okay?" she said digging her nails into his muscular back. "Fuck me!" she begged him.

Drums moved back and forth. "Slow," Jen warned digging her nails into him harder. He needed to go slow at first or he'd tear her apart. But Drums knew he had to go slow at first, he'd been with a lot of girls, he knew how big his cock was compared to other guys. He kissed and fondled Jen as he slowly moved back and forth, letting her pussy get used to him.

"Okay, okay, faster, fuck me harder," Jen gasped, wanting to be pounded by his incredible piece of manhood.

"You want fucked hard, is that what you want slut?" Drums taunted her, fucking her faster.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm your slut Frankie, treat me like your slut!" Jen begged. He felt so good inside her! His thickness rubbed all her pleasure points, he was driving her fucking crazy! She felt close to cumming!

"You love my cock don't you slut?!" Drums growled. "Your pussy is mine, isn't it slut?!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm your slut Frankie, fuck me, fuck your slut!" Jen moaned, so close.

"I fuck you better than Mike don't I, don't I slut?!" he hissed.

Jen cried out as she came, her back arching and the pointy toes of her high heels digging into the mattress. Drums get moving in and out of her, fucking her through her orgasm, making it go on and on.

Her orgasm slowly subsided and she collapsed back onto the bed. Drums continued to fuck her, but slowly now, taking long slow strokes in and out. "I fuck you better than Mike, don't I Jen?" he said looking into her eyes, kissing her.

"Yeah, you do Frankie," Jen panted, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him back. "You fuck me way better than Mike."

He smiled. "Ready for more?"

"I'm always ready for more," Jen said smiling back.

Drums pulled out and then turned her around. He pulled up on her hips so her ass was up in the air and she was on her elbows. He rubbed his cock up and down between her ass cheeks, rubbing back and forth over her small puckered ass hole.

Alarmed, Jen looked back over her shoulder. "Um, Frankie, I don't like that," she said.

"Don't worry, I want your pussy, not your ass," Frankie said grinning at her.

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. She looked at his cock and said "Oh god."

The condom had ripped over his cock head and his pre-cum was leaking out.

"Fuck," she said turning around.

"Sorry I didn't notice," Drums said.

She took off the old condom and put a new one on. Then she got back on her hands and knees. "This is how you want me?" she said with a smile, looking over her shoulder.

"Yeah, this is how I want you," he said, putting his hands on her hips, pulling her ass towards his dick. She had a graceful, sexy back and killer ass! He loved the way her long lush blonde hair fell off her back, and being between her long sexy legs in stockings and high heels got him even hotter. "This is how I fuck my sluts."

"Am I your slut Frankie?" she said, leaning on her elbows, looking back at him, her cum face on.

"Yeah, you're my slut, and this is my ass," he said, and then he slapped her ass hard!

Jen yelped, falling off her elbows. Her chest hit the bed, her tight ass sticking up in the air. "Yeah, just like that," Frankie said, putting his hand on her back and pressing her head and chest deeper into the bed. He slapped her ass hard again!

"Frankie stop it hurts!" she whined a tear welling up in her eye.

"Shut the fuck up slut!" he yelled, and then he rammed his cock into her pussy! She was wet and loose from their earlier fucking, but still his thickness made her grimace with pain.

He fucked her hard, driving her face and tits into the bed. Each time he pulled out he slapped her ass hard, and then drove back into her.

"Frankie ..." she begged, her ass stinging, tears flowing down her cheeks, her pussy a mix of pain and pleasure as he relentlessly slammed his big thick cock into her.

"I'm fucking you like a slut!" he screamed as he slapped her again. "Beg me to abuse your body! Beg me!" He reached under her and twisted her nipple hard.

Jen yelped again. "Frankie that hurt!" she cried.

"Beg me slut!" he yelled again as he pounded her pussy. "I'm gonna ruin your pussy for pencil dick Mike! Beg me to ruin your pussy! Your body's mine! Beg me!"

Hearing Drums demean Mike sent her lust out of control. "Yeah Frankie, fuck me hard! Harder! Ruin my pussy for Mike!" she cried, pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts.

Jen surrender's of her body pushed him over the edge. He thrust hard into her, his hips violently jerking again and again as he came.

He collapsed onto her. His orgasm was so incredible he couldn't even support himself on his arms, so his full weight was on Jen, pushing her deep into the bed. After a few moments, Jen giggled and said "Um, Frankie?"

"Sorry," he said with a laugh, and he moved off of her, pulling out of her pussy.

"Careful!" Jen said.

"Oh yeah," Drums said. He held the condom as he pulled out.

Jen turned around and looked at his half hard cock. She was relieved to see this time the condom didn't tear. Thank god too, there was a ton of sperm in the condom.

She carefully rolled the condom off his cock. "God," she said holding the condom by the open end. The reservoir was heavy with Drums' fertile cum. "You came so much," she said in awe. She laughed. "I'm glad the condom didn't break, I'd seriously be pregnant right now."

"I can't believe you're not on the pill," Drums said.

"Why?" Jen asked.

"Seriously Jen?" he said with a laugh. "You fuck guys not named Mike Andrews."

"Condoms work," Jen said with a shrug.

"Not always," Drums pointed out.

"Yeah, not always," Jen said suddenly melancholy, thinking of the miscarriage.

Drums noticed her change of mood. He figured she'd gotten an abortion or two, maybe more if she was fucking other guys and not on the pill. He inwardly shrugged. He didn't judge her. He'd impregnated more than one girl. A few actually. He was proud of his ultra-fertility, shooting off once in a girl's unprotected pussy was usually all it took. He had a few bastard children. Not that he had a relationship with any of the brats. He knew he was an ass, but it was like what Jen said, he'd never grown up.

Suddenly though, he had the urge for permanence with the beauty next to him. He took her hand and said, "Jen, I want you to know, if I do get you pregnant, I'll be there for you, for you and the baby."

Jen smiled at him and squeezed his hand back. "Frankie, you need to understand," she said gently. "If I get pregnant, Mike is the father. It doesn't matter where the sperm came from. Okay?"

Drums forced a smile, feeling disappointed. "Yeah I get it." An awkward silence passed between them. He didn't want their evening to end on this sour note. Jen still held the condom. He smiled.

"Drink it slut," he said grinning lecherously at her.

"You're kidding right?" Jen said looking doubtfully at the condom. It held a ton of cum.
Like Reply
"That's what sluts do, they swallow it," Drums insisted. "You're a slut, right?"

"Yeah, I'm a slut," Jen said in a husky voice, her nipples getting hard again. She liked feeling like a slut! "Okay," she said, raising the condom. She held the condom high and then tipped it. Drums' cum poured into her open mouth. But then after a moment she moved the condom so his cum splattered all over her face and bangs. She closed her eyes and squeezed the condom so the last of his spunk fell over her eyelids.

She opened her eyes, looking at him. Her pretty face was coated with his spunk! "Is this what a slut looks like Frankie?" she asked, his sperm forming bubbles between her lips as she spoke.

"God," Frankie said in awe. She looked so hot! This girl was fucking incredible! He felt himself getting hard again.

Jen noticed him hardening. "Not so fast cowboy!" she said with a laugh, using a towel to clean her face. "No more nookie tonight, I've got to get some sleep."

"Okay," he said with a laugh. He figured maybe he'd get some tomorrow morning before she left for work. He pulled back the covers. "I'll sleep on the wet spot," he said trying to be gallant.

"Oh um I'm sorry baby but you can't sleep here," she said. "Mike will be home tomorrow morning."

"You said he's cool with us, right?" Drums asked, not understanding her point.

"Yeah, but I don't want him to walk in seeing us asleep," Jen said with a laugh.

"I don't get it," Drums said honestly. "We've fucked, why does it matter if we sleep together?"

"Mike's got a thing about that," Jen said gently. "He doesn't like me sleeping with my lovers. It's an intimacy thing with him."

"Sex isn't intimate?" Drums said sarcastically.

Jen gave him a "what can I do?" shrug. "I'm not saying we can never sleep together," she said soothingly, rubbing his arm. "But this IS Mike's bed." She gave a laugh.

"Okay, I get it," Drums said chuckling. "Can I see you tomorrow? We're in New York for a while."

Jen thought a moment. "Yeah, I think tomorrow's good," she said. "Let me check with Mike, maybe it's a good time for you to talk to him. I'll call you."

Drums dressed and was gone a few minutes later. Jen thought about taking a quick shower, her face and hair were still sticky with Frankie's cum. But she knew Mike would want her just like this. Freshly fucked.

"Come on in baby," she said softly, knowing he could hear her clearly via the cameras.

Mike came in a few moments later. He wore lust on his face, but she could tell he was bothered too. She knew he would be. A lot had happened. But she knew the lows turned him on as much as the highs.

"Come here baby," she said softly, patting the bed next to her. She wrapped her arms around him as he sat. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good," he said. She knew he was troubled.

She hugged him. "I'm all sticky," she said. "Do you want me to take a shower?"

"Maybe later," he said, hugging her back. He grinned at her. "That was wild."

"The condom thing?" she said smiling back. She giggled. "I knew you'd like it."

"You like acting like a slut," Mike said looking admiringly at her.

"I can enjoy it only because I know you don't think I'm a slut," she said. "Does that make sense?"

"Yeah," he said hugging her tight. "He was really rough with you. You liked it huh?"

"Yeah sometimes," she said. "Thanks for not stopping him. I would've called you if I wanted him to stop."

"I figured that," Mike said.

"Sometimes I like being treated that way, but not by you, okay?" she said.

"I don't think I could ever treat you that way baby, even if you wanted me too," he said honestly.

"Good," she said snuggling deeper into his arms.

God she felt so good, her tight body in his arms, still wearing stockings and high heels, the smell of Drum's sperm all around her. They laid down and cuddled. He kissed her, her lips, her cheeks, up her neck.

She could tell it was turning him on. "Can you taste him Mike?" she teased him. "Does it make you hot?"

He hesitated, not answering. She smiled. "Just admit it Mike, it's okay," she urged him.

"Jen ... I don't know why it turns me on so much. I'm not gay."

"I know you're not gay," she said smiling understandingly at him. She pressed her cheek against his nose, her blonde hair (still wet from Drums's cum) dbanging over his face. "It's okay to let yourself go Mike. I know it turns you on. It's okay."

"God Jen I want you so much," he moaned.

"I'm really sore baby," she said. "Would this be okay?" she said taking his cock and stroking him.

"Okay," he said disappointed. He didn't want just her hand. He wanted to feel her pussy, to reclaim her pussy. "Tomorrow," he said.

"Tomorrow, definitely," she promised, stroking him.

He groaned as she stroked him. "Jen, the things you said -."

"You know the things I say during sex with other guys don't mean anything," she reassured him. "My pussy belongs to you. My heart belongs to you. I'm all yours Mike."

"If I fucked you right now, you probably wouldn't be able to feel me," Mike said.

"My pussy will get tight for you again," she assured him. "And I would feel you inside me if you fucked me right now."

"Drums fucks you better than me, right?" Mike panted, so close to any orgasm.

Jen knew what he wanted to hear. Stroking him harder and faster, she whispered into his ear, "Yeah, he fucks me better than you Mike. Way better. You don't even compare."

"Oh fuck!" Mike cried and he came all over Jen's hand.

Jen softly stroked Mike's softening cock as his breathing returned to normal. She wiped her hand and his cock with a towel.

"You're not going to lick your fingers?" he joked. He turned off the bedroom light.

"I don't want to act like a slut anymore," she said cuddling into his arms. "I want to be your wife again."

"You're always my wife baby, even when you're acting like a slut," he said. She smiled in the darkness, pulling his arm tighter around her.

After a few moments Jen hesitantly asked "Mike, you saw what happened to the ripped condom right? Some of his pre-cum got into me."

"It's alright honey," Mike said kissing her. "If you get pregnant, I'll be the father, I promise."

"You swear right?" she asked in the darkness. "You'll never leave me?"

"I swear," Mike said solemnly.

Secure in her husband's promise and with his arms around her, Jen fell asleep.
Like Reply
Consequences Pt. 14

Author's note: There was this comment on the last chapter.

Two criticisms on this chapter

05/17/14 By: raggmopp

I have enjoyed all your writing and, unlike many of your critics, I do see the characters changing over time with each new lover Jen takes on. However, I have two criticisms on this chapter.

As many others have pointed out Jen is taking a terrible risk getting involved with Drums without requiring he get tested for STDs first. She and Mike knew the high risk life style he leads and, although they are both way out of the mainstream in their own sexual behavior, they are both presented as intelligent individuals. This makes their behavior with Drums out of character and, frankly, unbelievable.

My second comment has to do with the fact that this chapter covers about two months and the government and Mike's company would have acted by now on his decimation of Sapphire. Even if they hadn't traced the problem to him, they would have contacted him since he was the principal architect of the system.

Thanks for the comment raggmopp. Here are the answers:

(1) This is a very good point, and I should have mentioned this before now. In the universe of this story, STDs are not as prevalent as they are in our world. So when Jen lets a guy fuck her bareback and cum inside her, she only has to worry about getting pregnant, not getting a STD. It's easier to focus on the pregnancy thing if I don't have to worry about STDs. Now, you may think this is complete bullshit, but hey, this is fiction, and you enjoy TV and movies with zombies, vampires and mutants, right?

(2) This is an easy one. The new Sapphire's not been launched yet, and won't be for a few more chapters. The government keeps asking for more code mods. And it's been a challenge to make the changes with Mike gone.

Consequences - Part 14

~~ Week 2 ~~

The next morning Jen was still too sore for intercourse, and she had to hurry to work for a Memphis staff meeting anyway. "I promise, tonight," she assured Mike.

As she hurriedly dressed, she asked "So you're good with seeing Frankie tonight?"

"Yeah, but Jen, I want to spend some time alone with you," he said.

"I know baby, I do too," she said soothingly, rubbing his arm. "We'll have dinner, talk with Frankie, then send him home." She laughed. "Believe me, I'm too sore for another night with him!"

"We need to talk," Mike said. "Things are going really fast."

"Does that bother you?" Jen said concerned. "I thought you wanted that."

"I do, I want you to let yourself go, to enjoy it," Mike said. "But I still want to talk to you about it."

"Okay," she said. She paused a moment in her hurry to get to work. Thoughtfully she said, "I think what you said yesterday is right. I've been working so hard, the stress's so intense. Frankie's lifestyle really appeals to be now, that's why it's going so fast."

"I understand honey. It's okay if it goes fast," Mike said hugging her. "We just need some alone time because communication is really important."

"You're right," Jen said hugging him back. "We'll talk to Frankie for a little while tonight and then send him away. We'll have the rest of tonight just for us."

Mike smiled. He said "I know things are really stressful at work. You know honey, you don't have to work, we have enough money."

"I know," she said smiling gratefully at Mike. "But everyone's counting on me. Anyway, what would I do?"

"I've been thinking, you know how you used to volunteer at St. Marthas?" Mike said smiling. "We could move to State College. We could go to all the football and basketball games."

"Wow, I never thought of that," she said thinking about Mike's idea.

"Think about it baby," Mike said. "It'd be nice to get out of the fast lane."

Jen had an extra bounce in her step that day. Things were ultra-stressful at work. So many people were counting on her. But the weekend with Frankie had been a big stress reliever, and she was excited to see him again that night, if only for a little while.

"You seem chipper today," Allie said walking into Jen's office.

"Yeah, I am," Jen said smiling. Normally Allie would ask if her good mood was due to a new lover, but she didn't this time. In fact, Allie never asked about the game anymore.

She knew Allie and Darren were getting really close. They were exclusive now, and she knew Allie fretted about Darren's old BBC bull lifestyle. Allie wanted that part of Darren's old life permanently over. Jen had been part of that old life, having been with Darren twice. That was why Allie didn't want to talk about the game.

Jen lamented this wall between them. In the past Jen would've told Allie all about Frankie, and they would've gossiped and giggled like schoolgirls talking about Frankie and Malcolm and all the possibilities. The old Allie would've loved the Ramones's happy-go-lucky, party-all-the-time lifestyle, and more than likely she would've joined Jen in all the partying and fun.

It would've been fun to share all this with Allie. Jen was infatuated with Frankie and his lifestyle. It was temporary of course. Still, there were things Jen could tell Allie she couldn't tell Mike, not without risking bad hurt territory. She regretted not being able to talk to Allie about Frankie and all the fun and excitement she was having with him.

Scott joined them a few minutes later. With her two main lieutenants, they brainstormed ideas for their Memphis trip next week. After she left, Jen glanced at the New York Times. There was a glowing review of the Ramones concert the past weekend. Thinking of the Ramones she called Frankie.

"Hey slut," Drums said as he answered.

"Oh god stop," Jen said with a disbelieving laugh.

"I'm not kidding," Drums said. "Tell me you're a slut Jen."

"Frankie stop, I'm at work," Jen whispered into the phone.

"Tell me you're a slut," Drums insisted.

Jen hesitated, feeling her nipples hardening. "I'm a slut," she whispered.

"Did you fuck Mike this morning?" he asked.

"No, jerk, I was too sore," Jen said.

"Good. Your pussy's mine slut, I don't want him inside you until I leave New York," he said.

"Have you, like, been thinking about this all day?" Jen asked with a laugh. "Listen Frankie I don't play that game. Mike's my husband, he can do whatever he wants to me whenever he wants."

"But he didn't fuck you this morning did he?" he playfully taunted her, making his point.

"God you're such an ass," Jen said laughing again.

Drums laughed too. "I'm just messing with your head."

"I know," she said, and they both laughed. "Do you want to come to dinner tonight? Around 630?"

"Definitely," Drums said.

Mike was horny all day. When Jen got home he pulled her into his arms.

"Mike, Frankie will be here soon," she said giggling, pushing him away.

"Come on, a quickie," he said grabbing her again. "I'm so hot for you honey."

"Later, I promise," Jen said giggling and wiggling out of his arms. "But baby, I'm still really sore from this weekend. You'll have to be gentle, okay?"

Mike served drinks when Drums arrived. Unsurprisingly, things were awkward between Mike and Drums. They'd known each other for years, friends but not close, and now Drums was fucking his wife, had gotten Jen to admit he fucked her better than Mike.

Drums had thought of that though. "Feel like a smoke?" he asked grinning, pulling out a few joints.

"I'd love a smoke!" Jen said also sensing the tension and awkwardness in the room.

"Yeah," Mike agreed.

Drums lit a joint and inhaled a long puff, then handed it to Jen. Jen did the same and handed it to Mike. He inhaled the smoke, holding it in his lungs as he handed the joint back to Drums. Without talking they shared the joint. When it was gone Drums lit another one.

Feeling more at ease, Mike asked "What do you go by now, Drums or Frankie?"

"I mostly still go by Drums," Drums said with a shrug.

"Okay," Mike said hesitantly. This was embarrassing to discuss with someone he'd known in college. "So, I guess Jen's told you we have an open relationship."

"Yeah man," Drums said. "I never thought you'd be into that kind of shit Mike." He quickly added "But it's really cool!"

"Yeah well ..." Mike said his cheeks going red with embarrassment.

"We'd like to keep it a secret between us," Jen said to Drums. She sat next to Mike and held his hand.

"Absolutely, I won't tell anyone," Drums promised.

Jen smiled reassuringly at Mike, rubbing his arm. She could tell he was embarrassed to talk about this with someone he knew from college. "Frankie, I told you Mike might watch us sometimes," she said.

"I'm cool with that," Drums said immediately. She smiled a silent "thank you" at him for not making an issue of this.

"Not just when we're having sex; hanging out too," Jen said, knowing what her husband liked.

"Okay," Drums said with a shrug. "Just tell me how you want to play it."

"I'd rather your friends not know I'm Jen's husband," Mike said, finally breaking his silence.

"Okay," Drums said thinking. "Our business manager's Artie," he said coming up with an idea. "You've got a lot of money, right? You could tell Artie you want to be a sponsor or something. If you're willing to drop some cash you can hang out all you want and no one will think you're Jen's husband."

"That's a good idea," Mike said smiling. Jen beamed at Drums.

"One thing Drums," Mike said his arm protectively around his wife. "When Jen's with you, I expect you to take care of her."

Jen smiled at Mike and leaned into him, rubbing his arm.

"Absolutely Mike, I'll take care of her, I swear," Drums promised.

With that out of the way, they had dinner and avoided talking more about the game. It wasn't too hard as they laughed and reminisced about their college days.

It was almost 10 when Jen said to Drums, "I'm sorry to make you eat and run, but I've got a long day tomorrow."
Like Reply
"Okay," Drums said, looking disappointed and feeling horny. He'd hoped to get some of Jen tonight. He got up and went to the bathroom before going.

Jen saw his disappointment and felt bad for Drums. She looked at Mike.

Mike smiled. He knew Jen didn't like to leave a man she liked with blue balls. "Go ahead," he whispered, smiling at her.

"You're sure?" she whispered back.

"Yeah, we only have 9 weeks right?" he said with a wicked smile.

"Okay, I'll be fast," she said smiling back. "Get yourself a glass of scotch. I'll be done with him before you finish."

"Take your time, I bought a new bottle of Highland Park," Mike joked.

Jen laughed back. "I'll just need a few minutes," she said confidently. She leaned into him and said teasingly, "Then I'm gonna take my time with you mister."

Drums came out of the bathroom, still looking disappointed. Jen went to him. "Hey you," she said leaning into him. On her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Despite their earlier conversation, Drums felt nervous kissing Jen right in front of Mike but he couldn't help himself. He was really into this girl! He kissed Jen back and fondled her. Still, he was uncomfortable and Jen sensed it.

Jen broke the kiss and went to Mike. She whispered into his ear, "I'm gonna take him into the guest room. I'll be able to make him cum faster."

"Okay, I get it," Mike said. He knew it took time for guys to get their heads around him watching them with his wife.

Jen kissed Mike's cheek, then she went back to Drums. She hooked her arm in his and said "Come on." She walked him into the guest room and closed the door.

"What's going on?" Drums asked smiling.

"We don't have much time because I want to spend tonight with Mike," Jen said. She kissed him again. "I want to make you feel good before you leave."

Smiling crookedly at him, she pushed him onto the bed so he said on the edge. Then she got on her knees, between his legs. She pulled down his pants. She looked into his eyes as she stroked him to hardness. Then she brushed her hair behind her ear and went down on him.

She knew she gave good head. She knew she could get him to cum in under 10 minutes. Then she'd spend the rest of the night loving Mike.

Drums rolled his head back, enjoying the pleasure of Jen's mouth and hands on his cock. After a few moments he looked down between his legs, at Jen's pretty face and sexy mouth bobbing up and down on his shaft. He reached down and cupped her breast. "You look so hot tonight," he said fondling her.

"This is how I dress for work," she said momentarily taking her mouth off his cock. She was wearing a designer dress, sexy but classy.

He continued fondling her tits. He ran his thumb over the outline of her bra. "So you do own bras," he joked, referring to how she'd gone braless with him before.

"Jerk," she playfully jeered him.

"I like bras, they turn me on," he said.

"Oh really, what size are you?" she teased.

He grinned. "What size are you? Seriously, I'm curious."

She continued to stroke his cock with her hands. "32A, sometimes B depending on the bra." She laughed self-consciously. "I know I'm small."

"Your tits are perfect, they fit you," Drums assured her, continuing to fondle her. Her nipple was hard now. He rubbed it through her dress and bra.

"What are you doing?" she said her breathing getting heavy.

"Take off your dress, I wanna see what your tits look like in a bra," he said grinning.

"Frankie we don't have much time," she said. She promised Mike she'd be quick with Drums.

"Come on, I'll cum faster," he said.

She knew that was true. "Okay, fine," she said pretending to be put out. She turned around and lifted her long blonde hair. "Unzip me jerk," she said playfully.

Drums unzipped her dress. Jen stood up and let the dress fall around her ankles. "Satisfied?" she asked holding her arms out slightly from her sides. She did a sweet pirouette for him in her ankle strap high heels.

Jen wore a matching bra and panty set, and thigh high stockings. Her bra and panties were all lace and matched the lace of her stocking tops. Her panties were a thong and enticingly displayed her firm ass cheeks. Her ankle strap high heels made her long shapely legs look like they went on forever.

"God Jen," he gushed looking her up and down. "You dress like this every day?" He reached up and cupped both her breasts. He thumbed her hard nipples through the thin bra cups.

"Frankie ..." she moaned, rolling her head back.

He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her, running his hands all over her body. She couldn't help herself, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

As they kissed and fondled he moved his hips so his long thick cock rubbed against her panty clad pussy, between her camel toe. She was seriously getting her cum face on now.

"Come on Frankie, let me go down on you," she whined trying to get off his lap.

"Just a little more," Drums said. He pulled her onto the bed, onto her back. He got on top of her and kissed her again. Once again, as they kissed he moved his hips so the flat of his thick cock rubbed over her pussy. Being on top gave him more control, and he made sure his cock rubbed back and forth over her clit. Only the thin lace of her thong panties separated their bodies. He was dry humping her. Despite herself Jen's body responded, her hips moving in sync with his.

"I wanna fuck you," he said into her ear.

"We can't Frankie," she whined, her body writhing under him. "I'm too sore ... Mike ..."

"Mike can have his turn after me," he boldly said pulling her panties down her long legs.

"Frankie we can't," Jen protested, yet she raised her hips making it easier for him to pull off her panties.

He rubbed his cock up and down her bare pussy. "Say you want me to fuck you," he said looking into his face.

"Mike's waiting for me," Jen protested.

"Say it," Drums said pushing half his bulbous cockhead into her pussy.

Jen's eyes rolled back into her head. "Oh god," she moaned.

"Say you want me to fuck you," Drums insisted.

Jen said "Mike ..."

"Fuck Mike," Drums said stuffing her panties into her mouth, cutting her off. He held her arms over her head and penetrated her unprotected pussy with more of his cock. He wasn't wearing a condom!

Jen used her tongue to push the panties from her mouth. "Condom Frankie," she gasped. "Side table."

Smiling victoriously, he pulled his cock out. He got a condom from the side table. He rolled it on. "You want me to fuck you, say it," he taunted her.

"Fuck me Frankie," she said urgently, surrendering to him. "Be quick, okay? And gentle."

"I can't do both babe. Which do you want?" he taunted her, squeezing her nipples.

"Just fuck me Frankie," she moaned, tugging at his hips and opening her legs wide, surrendering her body completely to him.

"You're such a slut!" he jeered, shoving his cock into her pussy. She was definitely getting looser, he penetrated her easier.

"Yeah, I'm a slut!" she said, wrapping her stockinged legs around his thighs. All concerns of her sore pussy were gone, replaced by the wonderful feelings of pleasure of his thick cock inside her. "I'm your slut Frankie, fuck me like a slut!"

"Just want I wanted to hear!" Drums said. He'd fucked Diana earlier that day. He, Mal and her husband Jay pulled a train on her. Diana was a good fuck and he never passed up a chance to get into her pants. But she was a dog next to Jen!

Having already cum not long ago with Diana, he knew he'd last a long time with Jen. He pinned her arms over her head. "Get ready for a ride babe!" he said as he pounded her.

He fucked her for a good 30 minutes, changing from missionary to doggy back to missionary. She had fleeting thoughts of her husband but mostly Jen's world was Frankie and his big thick cock. He made her cum twice on his cock before he finally came.

"Careful Frankie," Jen said as he pulled out of her. Feeling satiated from his hard fucking and her orgasms, she felt exhaustion overtaking her.

"Yeah, okay," he said starting to feel resentful. He knew he rocked her world, yet all she seemed to care about was the fucking condoms!

"Can you get Mike?" she said sleepily.

"Yeah, sure, in a minute," he said pulling her into his arms. "Just give me a minute."

Jen was so tired from the weekend and their fucking that she quickly fell asleep. Drums waited until she was in a deep sleep. Then he got up and dressed.

Mike had a dark expression on his face when Drums came out of the guest room. They'd been in the bedroom for well over an hour, it was way past 11. "Hey Mike, I'll see you later," Drums said cheerily.

"See you later," Mike said his annoyance and anger barely suppressed. He swallowed another gulp of scotch. His third. Drums smiled as he left their loft apartment. He'd fucked Jen's brains out, and knew he'd stolen his wife's pussy from him for at least another day.

Mike went into the guest room. Jen was sound asleep. He felt resentful and neglected. So much for being too sore. Too sore for him, not for Drums.

He left the room. He didn't wake her up, he knew she needed sleep. He poured another glass of scotch. Then another. Soon after he passed out.

When Jen woke the sun was shining brightly through the window. She was momentarily disoriented. "Where am I?" she thought. On the one hand she felt completed rested, having gotten a full night's sleep. On the other, her body ached, her breasts and pussy were sore.

Her pussy was sore.

Oh yeah, Frankie. Frankie.

Oh god ...

Then she looked at the clock. It was 8am! She'd way over slept! She had a meeting with people from Memphis at 9! Fuck!

She hurried out into the family room. Mike was passed out on the couch. She looked at the counter. The new bottle of Highland Park was almost all gone. God ...

She hugged Mike. He was dead to the world. She managed to get him to his feet. She walked him into their bedroom. She got him into bed and got him under the covers.
Like Reply
"I'm sorry baby," she said kissing him.

"Fuck you," he murmured, rolling away from her.

God ...

She didn't have time for this. She'd screwed up, but she couldn't miss the Memphis meeting. Kissing Mike again, she hurriedly showered and dressed.

She got Mike a big glass of water and Advil. She turned the coffee machine on. Then she gently shook his shoulder to wake him up. He opened his eyes. He scowled seeing her.

"I need to go," she said softly. "Here's water and Advil, and coffee in the kitchen. I screwed up Mike, I'm sorry. I'll call as soon as my meeting ends. Okay?"

"... okay, fine," he said after long moments. He couldn't do much else, the room was still spinning.

She kissed him again. "I'm sorry Mike. I'll make it up to you tonight, I promise."

"Yeah, like your promises mean something," he murmured, still half drunk.

Jen grimaced at his sarcastic rebuke. She knew he was right. But she really had to go. "I love you Mike," she said kissing him again. She felt heartsick when he turned away from her. But she couldn't do anything about it, she had to go.

She was distracted all morning, so upset at screwing up with Mike. At one point Allie nudged her when she didn't respond to a question from a Memphis exec. "What's wrong with you?" Allie hissed under her breath.

"What the fuck Jen?" Allie said later during a break. "What was that in there?"

"I've got a lot on my mind," Jen said defensively.

"Is this about your game?" Allie said judgmentally. Allie had her answer when Jen didn't respond, looking guilty. "You know Jen, some of us need this job. We're not all as brilliant as you. We don't all have millionaire husbands."

"Why do you care?" Jen shot back. Her worry and guilt over Mike spilled over as anger against Allie. "Mike got Darren that job! He's making millions!"

Allie stared shocked at Jen. "Darren got the job himself, all Mike did was get him the interview!" she said clearly offended. "But everything's contingent. The partner position, the salary, the bonuses. He doesn't get anything if the new Sapphire bombs. And now the market's all worried because Mike quit."

"God Allie I didn't know," Jen said reaching out to Allie. "I'm so sorry."

Allie pulled her arm away. "Why is Mike so worried and the privacy issue?" she said resentfully. "He's ruining everything. No one else cares!"

"They don't see what he sees," Jen explained.

"So he's smarter than everyone else?" Allie said sarcastically. "He's chasing ghosts Jen. And he's hurting people. Darren gave up his partner position in London and now he's worried the new Sapphire's going to crater, all because of Mike!"

"Why are you so worked up about this?" Jen said. "You've never worried about money before."

Suddenly Allie looked scared. "I'm pregnant," she whispered.

"Oh my god," Jen said. "Has Darren proposed?"

Allie shook her head. "He's still working things out," she said. Jen knew Allie was referring to Darren's old BBC bull lifestyle. He didn't want to give it up?

"Abortion?" Jen asked. She had issues with abortion because of her religion, but Allie didn't.

"I can't Jen," Allie said helplessly. "I love him."

"God ..."

"Now you understand why I need this job," Allie said clutching Jen's arm. "I need the money, the health care, in case Darren ..."

"I get it honey," Jen said gently, hugging her best friend. In case Darren dumps her for his old lifestyle.

"We need to win Memphis Jen," Allie said desperately. "You got Kellogg, Google, you can win Memphis."

"It wasn't just me," Jen insisted.

"You know what I mean," Allie said.

"Okay, okay, I get it," Jen said, feeling more pressure than ever on her shoulders. She forced Mike out of her head. She walked back into the conference room and focused her entire being on the meeting with the Memphis execs.

The meeting went late into the afternoon. After it was finally over Jen went into her office and collapsed into her chair. It was too much. She felt the pressure caving in on her. Winning Memphis seemed impossible. She'd managed to get Memphis to accept her small firm as a candidate for lead advertising agency. That was an accomplishment in itself. But it was a long list of 6 firms including hers, and the others were the top mega firms in the entire world. It didn't seem like her boutique firm had any chance to climb to the top, especially so late in the game.

So many people were counting on her. Including Allie. Especially Allie. Jen had never seen Allie so scared, so desperate. It hurt her to see her best friend looking like that.

Mike was most important of course. She'd screwed up and needed to make it right. She decided to leave early. She needed to spend time with him.

She was about to leave when her phone rang. It was Frankie. Despite everything a smile came to her face. "Hi there," she said brightly.

"I had fun last night," he said smiling into the phone. "You're really amazing, you know that?"

"You're pretty amazing too mister," she said smiling. She giggled "I can barely walk today."

"Did Mike get a piece of you last night?" Drums said grinning in the phone.

"You know he didn't, jerk!" she said playfully. "Not this morning either." She rolled her eyes. "You probably like that huh? God, men are all the same."

"Let's get together tonight," Drums said. "No concert tonight. Let's go to dinner."

"No, I need to spend time with Mike, I've barely seen him," Jen said.

"Don't blame me," Drums said laughing.

"It IS your fault!" Jen said laughing back.

"Come on, he can come with us," Drums said.

"Frankie, if we go to dinner, it'll be you coming with me and Mike," Jen said correcting him.

"Okay, whatever," he said with a laugh. "So we're on?"

"No Frankie, I need alone time with Mike," she said.

Drums was disappointed. "What about tomorrow?" he asked.

"You're still here this weekend, right?" Jen said. "I'll ask Mike about Friday."

"Friday?" Drums said. "That's like 3 days from now."

"Um, hello? Most of us work during the week," she said with playful sarcasm.

He laughed. "Okay, whatever, listen you can at least do lunch, right?"

"Frankie, no, I'm really busy. I'll call you Friday, okay?"

Jen left right after hanging up. She smiled and felt a renewed bounce in her step. Frankie was such a free spirit, so uncomplicated. He brightened her day. She really liked him. His carefree party-all-the-time lifestyle really appealed to her right now with all the drama and stress in her life.

Mike on the other hand was anything but uncomplicated. He was complicated to the max.

Still, she hadn't really been tempted to see Frankie tonight. She would've had fun with him and he would've rocked her world in bed, but there were more important things. She needed to make it up to Mike and she did really miss him, she'd barely seen him after spending so much time with Frankie this weekend.

When she got home Mike was starting to make dinner. "Hey you," she said smiling at him.

"You're home early," Mike said barely looking at her.

"Yeah," she said. She pressed herself against his back, hugging him. "How's your head?"

"Fine," he said tersely. "How was your meeting?"

"It started bad but it got better," she said. "I think it went okay."

"That's good," Mike said. His voice was unemotional, cold even. Even as Jen hugged him he continued cutting vegetables, ignoring her.

Jen put her hand over his. "Mike, let's go into the bedroom," she said.

"I don't need a pity fuck Jen," he said bitterly.

"That's not it Mike," she assured him.

"You're not too sore?" he said sarcastically.

"I know I fucked up," she said hugging him tighter. "Give me a chance to make it up to you."

Mike let her lead him into the bedroom. Despite his hurt, how raw and neglected he felt, he needed her attention. He desperately needed her body.

Jen did all the work. By the time Mike was naked his cock was rock hard and panting. By the time Jen was naked (in just stockings and heels), he was ready to explode.

She straddled his waist. He reached for a condom but she stopped him. "No," she said simply.

She guided him into her, riding him slowly and gently since she WAS still sore from Drums' thick cock. That was okay though, because she didn't want to fuck Mike, she wanted to make love to him.

She pulled his hands up to her tits as she slowly rocked back and forth. "Touch me baby," she urged him looking in his eyes. She moaned as he rolled her nipples.

"I thought you were just going to go down on him," Mike said accusingly.

"I meant to," Jen said.

"You said you wouldn't be long," he said scathingly.

"I fucked up," she said, leaning down. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"You let him fuck you," Mike said bitterly. "You were too sore for me, but not for him."

She kissed his lips, his cheeks, up his neck. She let her long blonde hair dbang over his face. "You know how I get," she breathed into his ear. "I can't control myself sometimes."

"You love his cock so much," Mike said bitterly.

Jen continued slowly rocking on her husband's shaft. "Your cock's the only one I love baby," she said. She emphasized the word "love."

Her pussy felt cavernous around his cock. "Drums stretched you so much," he said.

"Yeah, he's really big," Jen agreed.

"You probably can't even feel me."

"Yes I can," she assured him, grinding her pussy against his public bone.

"You're not gonna cum though," Mike said.
Like Reply
"No," Jen agreed, not wanting to lie to Mike. "But I love making love to you."

"Did you cum with him every time?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Jen said.

"You THINK so?" he said scathingly.

"I did, I came every time with him," she admitted. "Frankie fucked me baby. But only you make love to me."

"I'm gonna cum," Mike moaned. "I'll pull out."

"No, I want you to cum inside me," she said, hugging him tighter, squeezing her pussy muscles to massage his cock.

"Jen ..." he protested.

"Cum inside me baby," she urged him, riding him harder, kissing him.

Mike moaned and grunted, then he arched his back as he shot his seed inside his wife's unprotected pussy.

She held him tight as he panted and caught his breath, keeping his cock inside her until it softened and fell out. Only then did she roll off of him, snuggling into his arm, her head on his chest and her stocking leg across his.

"I better make dinner," he said moving to get up.

"In a little while," she said, holding him tight.

After a few short minutes Mike got up anyway. Jen inwardly sighed, knowing he was still upset about last night. Her husband got turned on by the lows as much as the highs, but she'd screwed up and let the lows get out of control last night.

She kicked off her heels and rolled off her stockings. She went into the bathroom to freshen her makeup and brush her hair for Mike. In the full length mirror she looked at her pussy. Her lips were red and swollen and still gaped open. She knew that was from Frankie last night and this weekend, not Mike just now.

There was a small trickle of cum from her pussy. Unlike Frankie, Mike never came a lot. She suspected if Frankie had just cum inside her his sperm would be gushing from her and running down her legs. Thank god for condoms.

Jen put on VS cotton panties, Mike's old frat t-shirt and fluffy cotton socks. She went into the kitchen and hugged Mike. "You're still mad at me huh?" she said. "I don't blame you."

"I opened wine," he said handing her a glass.

"Thanks," she said taking a sip. "You're mad, huh?"

He turned back to the stove, not answering her.

After a few moments, Jen playfully bumped him and said "Guess what? Allie's pregnant."

Mike's eyes went wide. "Are they getting married?" he asked.

Jen shook her head no. "Darren's being a jerk," she said. "Allie's a basket case right now. Can you talk to him? He respects you."

"Yeah," Mike agreed. He was amazed at how his relationship with Darren had changed so much.

They ate dinner mostly in silence. After dinner they sat on the sofa with the wine. Again they were mostly silent. Tension over Drums was clearly in the air.

Jen playfully poked him in the thigh with her toe. "You were the one who wanted me to get close to another guy," she said with a playful chastising tone. "Remember, you wanted me to have one more romance before we stop playing the game."

"I know," Mike admitted.

"I was wrong last night, I admit that," she said. "I never should have gone into the bedroom with him. But Mike, you know how I get with guys I like. You want me to be into Frankie right? That's the whole point, right?"

"It's hard to see you with him," Mike said after some hesitation. "Harder than I thought it'd be."

"Because you know him?" Jen asked. "You knew Ricky too."

"It's hard to explain," Mike said. "It's like ... with Collin, I get he fucks you better than me, he's like the star quarterback. The same thing with Scott and Tom, Alec and Jamie too. They're Populars just like you. It's easier for me to accept they fuck you better than me. But Drums? He's a geek like me. Okay, maybe not like me, but we were both in Alpha Geeksville Alpha, right?" Mike laughed without humor. "Now you're all goo-goo eyes with him. He fucks you better than me. I mean, god Jen, how did you ever end up with me?"

Jen gawked at her husband. She shook her head. It seemed like sometimes they were on different planets with how dramatically different they saw things.

"Okay first, if you want to put people in categories, then Frankie probably is a Popular," Jen said, doing air quotes around "Popular." "I know he was in Alpha G with you, but he's probably the biggest player I've ever met," she added, avoiding the derogative nickname of Mike's old fraternity.

"Second, I'm not all goo-goo eyes over Frankie," Jen continued, rolling her eyes as she said "goo-goo eyes." "Do I like him? Yes. I told you I kinda had a crush on him in college. He's a musician and I love music. But I never once thought about dating him instead of you. I never thought about dating any guy after I met you. But do I like him now? Yes. Do I like hanging with him and his friends? Yes. Does he fuck me really good? I mean, yeah. But Mike, that's the point of the game, right? But if we weren't playing the game, would I be interested in Frankie at all? No. Would I want to hang with him? Not any more than any of your other friends. Would I let him get into my pants? No way honey."

"Okay Jen, I get it," Mike said feeling foolish.

"No Mike, stop, I'm not done yet. This is the most important part." She took Mike's face in her hands and looked into his eyes. "Wanna know why I ended up with you? Because I love you. You're the only man I'll ever love Mike. And I DO love sex with you. I mean it Mike. I'm not just staying that." She sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Okay?"

"Okay, yeah, I'm good" he said forcing a smile.

She gave him a playful frown. She sensed he still wasn't completely okay. "Frankie is just another Collin Mike, another Scott. I'm attracted to guys like that. But I get over them." She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and looked into his eyes. "Frankie doesn't mean anything to me Mike. I admit I'm a little infatuated right now. You know how I get. But that's what you like about the game, right?"

"Yeah," Mike said starting to feel better.

"Do you still want to play the game?" Jen asked. "Your second wish?"

"Do you?" Mike asked.

"I'll do whatever you want," she assured him.

"What do you want?" Mike asked. When she didn't answer immediately he said "You can tell me, I won't get upset."

"I guess I like hanging with Frankie and his friends," Jen admitted, shrugging. "Things are so stressful right now." She told him about her conversation with Allie. "So many people are counting on me. Frankie's different. He doesn't think about tomorrow. He's all about fun. It's kind of a release hanging with him. So yeah, I mean, I guess I'd like to keep playing."

"Okay," Mike agreed after a moment. "Just another 8 weeks right?"

"Yeah baby," Jen immediately agreed. "Frankie's definitely temporary. I like him, he's fun, but I already see how I'll get tired of him."

"Okay," Mike said. Confirming it was temporary made him feel better.

"So you're okay with all this?" Jen asked. "Because I was thinking of seeing him Friday."

"Can I be there?" Mike asked. "I'll call their manager about sponsoring."

"Of course baby," Jen said smiling into his eyes.

Mike felt better, but was still bothered. He ran his fingertips along Jen's thigh. So soft, yet so firm and shapely. "I guess it's hard sharing you with one of my fraternity brothers. It'd be like sharing you with Sam. With all the others they'd been distance."

"I don't really think of him as your frat brother," Jen said kissing his cheek. "Does that help?"

"I don't know," he admitted with a humorless laugh, feeling jealous and threatened. "It's okay honey. If I didn't feel bothered it wouldn't be as exciting."

"Yeah, I get it," she said hugging him. As he continued to caress her inner thigh she parted her legs slightly. "You're gonna get me excited if you keep doing that," she giggled.

He smiled at her. Then he turned serious and said "You've ovulating right now, right?"

"Yeah," Jen said, knowing where he was going. "It could've just happened. That would be a good thing, right?"

"It could've been me just now," he said. "Or Drums' precum the other night."

"Oh shit," Jen said shocked. "I didn't think of that."

"Yeah ... crazy huh?" Mike said.

"That's one way of describing it," Jen said with a humorless laugh. ""You promise, right?"

"Yeah baby, I promise," Mike assured her. He'd be the dad and her husband forever no matter what.

"Frankie thinks I'm crazy for not being on the pill," she said.

"Yeah, I heard him say that," Mike said. "Do you want to go back on the pill?"

She looked into his eyes. "Do you?"

After a moment's hesitation he said, "... let's hold off for now."

"... okay," Jen hesitantly said. She felt his erection poking her bottom. "I am really sore," she said looking at him with a weak smile. "And tired."

"Okay, I understand," Mike said, hiding his disappointment.

Later in bed Jen said sleepily "I can make you cum this way." She moved her hand inside Mike's boxers, stroking his hard cock.

"I'm okay," Mike said, seeing how tired she was.

"Are you sure?" she asked. She added "I don't mind," but she was clearly tired and already had her hand out of Mike's shorts.

"It's okay, I'll get you later," Mike said spooning her.

"Definitely baby," she promised. She hugged Mike's arm to her bosom and quickly drifted off to sleep.

When Jen woke the next day Mike was already up, making breakfast. "What are you doing today?" she asked.

"I'm thinking about teaching high school math," he said. "You know, something to do until I figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I'm getting my resume together."

"Okay," Jen said. "You'll call Artie about sponsorship?" she asked. This was turning into a stressful week and she'd enjoy blowing off some steam with Frankie. She knew they'd be less drama if Mike was there.

"Yeah, I will," he promised.

Later at work Jen sat at her desk, looking at her computer screen. She had a major problem. Memphis would be cutting the list of primary firm candidates soon. Right now, her boutique firm was ranked 5th out of 6, maybe 4th. But that wasn't good enough, because Memphis was going to cut the list to 3.

She looked at the SWOT chart on her screen. All the firms had weaknesses. If she could find a common weakness among the mega firms, and turn that into a strength for her, she might be able to get into the top 3.

There was one weakness all the firms had, including hers. Could she turned it into a strength? She shook her head. No way. It wasn't possible.
Like Reply
Then she had an idea. Was it possible? She made two calls. First to Mike. Then she called Allie. "Gather the team," she said.

"Let me get this straight," Scott said later in the big conference room. "You want to integrate the cross-sell between all Memphis companies?" He shook his head. "Nice idea, but you know that's not possible."

"Yeah Jen, everyone's looked at this," Allie said. "There're too many advertising firms involved, the primary plus at least 10 supporting. Integrating cross-sell isn't impossible. Even Memphis's accepted this."

"But you agree if we COULD integrate everyone, it'd give us a big advantage over the mega-firms," Jen said.

Everyone nodded. "It would be huge," Calvin said. "But close integration isn't possible, not with so many advertising firms and the diversity of Memphis's businesses."

"But what if a computer integrated everyone, coordinated everyone's operations and campaigns?" Jen said, springing her idea.

"Nothing like that exists," Allie said pessimistically.

"What if we made it?" Jen said. She looked at her husband. "Mike, can you make something like that?"

Mike was a surprise guest at the meeting, the most surprised being him. He was coming in completely cold. But the concept was interesting. He said, "Tell me more about Memphis."

Jen, Allie and Scott gave Mike a thumbnail of Memphis – their many businesses, locations, partnerships, product lines, market pressures, competitors and customer profiles. Mike thought about it and said "It might be possible."

"Might?" Scott scoffed. "Might's not good enough."

"I've only been thinking about it for 30 minutes," Mike said with a shrug. He truly hated Scott and it irked him he still worked so closely with Jen. Suppressing his annoyance he said "The concept's straightforward. I'd model Memphis's customers and then overlay its businesses, product lines, competitors, the other factors too. I'd use that correlation to coordinate and direct the cross-sells of the different advertising firms."

"Can you speak in English?" Scott said with a laugh. A few laughed with them, but most were looking intently at Mike.

"Is it possible to mathematically model customers? People?" Calvin asked.

"That's what we did with Sapphire, to predict market movements," Mike said with another shrug. In fact, the more he thought about it, the more he realized he could leverage a few of Sapphire's algorithms.

"So you think you can do it?" Jen asked.

"I think so honey, but I can't guarantee anything, not until I dig into it more," Mike told his wife.

"Do me a favor Mike," Scott said laughing again. "If you ever talk to Memphis execs, try to sound more positive."

Jen gave Mike a weak smile but Scott was right. In advertising, confidence was everything. You had to look confident and in complete control, even if you weren't.

Jen huddled with Scott, Allie and Calvin, her main lieutenants. "We've got to go with this," Jen said.

"No way," Scott said. "Jen, I get he's your husband. But we don't know if he can make it work. He doesn't know for god's sake."

"Give him a break Scott, he walked cold into this," Calvin said. Of all Jen's colleagues, Calvin was the closest Mike had to a friend.

"I don't know Jen, it's risky," Allie said. "Scott's right, what if Mike can't do it?" She quickly added "I'm not bashing Mike, but no one's been able to do this before."

"We have no choice," Jen said making an executive decision. "Cuts are happening soon. This is our only chance to make the next round. Allie, can you set up another pitch with the Memphis execs? Tell them we have a way to closely coordinate their cross-sells."

Allie shook her head, looking gloom. "It may not be enough Jen. It's kinda late to spring this."

"I know," Jen said looking determined. "That's why I'm calling Keri."

Mike worked non-stop, working closely with Jen and her team. By Friday he had the beginnings of a prototype, but there was still a lot of work to do.

"Should we cancel with Frankie?" Jen whispered to him as they were around her co-workers.

"Don't you want to see him?" Mike whispered. "I know you're stressed."

"I do," she admitted, looking weary from work. "Can we spare the time?"

"The Memphis pitch isn't for a couple weeks, right?" Mike said. "We can spare a weekend off. I'd like to see you with Drums."

"Yeah?" Jen said giving him a "you're so predictable smile."

"Yeah," Mike said smiling back.

Jen caught a taxi home right after work, to get ready and then meet up with Drums. I continued working on the prototype as the official pre-concert get-together wasn't for a couple hours.

Around 630 I took a taxi to the band's hotel. I met up with Artie. I told him I was a dot com millionaire and was starting a new venture called "Emerald Software." We completed the sponsorship deal, $35,000 for an ad in their program and back stage access for the next two months. It was a lot of money for what was essentially a ticket to all their concerts and parties, but fortunately I didn't have to worry about money because of Sapphire.

Artie escorted me into Malcolm's suite. The pre-concert party was going strong. Artie introduced me to his wife Lucy, Malcolm and Jay, Jay's wife Diana, and the rest of the band. They were polite but standoffish, thinking me just another groupie (albeit one with money to burn).

There were a lot of other groupies and hangers-on there too, most of them pretty girls but a few guys like me. Alcohol flowed freely, the music was loud, the lights were low, a lot of laughing, the band had girls on their laps. This party was rocking, and it was only the pre-concert party?

"Isn't there a third Ramone?" I asked Artie.

"Yeah, Drums, he'll be here later," Artie said. "He's probably with his New York girlfriend. Her name's Jen, wait until you see her she's hot."

"New York girlfriend?" I asked.

"These guys have girlfriends in every city," Artie said with a laugh.

Just then Drums walked in with Jen. He had his arm possessively around her.

"Hey Drums, over here," Artie said. He introduced me to Drums and we shook hands.

"Hi, I'm Jen," Jen said to me, briefly grasping my hand. She looked so good! She wore a tight stretchy light gray tank top that clung to her body. She wore a black lacy bra underneath. The tank was held up by two tiny spaghetti straps that did more to emphasize than hide the bra straps. The tank swooped low in the front and back, exposing some of the lacy bra cups and all of the bra strap running across her back. The tank ended above her belly button, showing off a lot of her flat firm tummy. It was a way sexier look than if she'd walked in wearing just the bra with no blouse!

She wore tight skinny jeans that really showed off her tight ass and long legs, and she topped off the outfit with leopard print high heels. She wore her hair down and had on lip gloss that made her lips look wet. She was achingly hot!

On top of all that, both Jen and Drums looked flushed. They'd clearly just fucked!

"I told you she was hot," Artie said as we both watched her walk away with Drums.

"You said she's his girlfriend?" I asked, playing along, my dick rock hard. "She's wearing a wedding ring."

"They knew each other in college," Artie said with an unconcerned shrug. "I don't know the whole story. Ask Drums if you want, he's a good guy. Hey listen, I've gotta check on things, enjoy yourself."

I went to the bar to get a drink. Jen sidled up to me, briefly bumping her hip against me.

"You look incredible!" I gushed in a low voice. "Did you just fuck?"

"I can barely walk!" she whispered giving me a gleeful smile. She got her beer and walked back to Drums, giving me another subtle hip bump as she turned.

It was fun seeing Jen in her social butterfly persona. I'd missed seeing her that way, all exuberant and bubbly. She'd been working so hard for so long on Memphis. I was happy she was able to cut lose with Drums and his friends, and forget about work for a while.

I thought again about my idea to move back to State College and have a simpler life. I really wanted that, I wanted Jen to be less stressed because I loved this version of Jen. I loved the high spirited and bubbly Jen, the social butterfly and flirty Jen. It wasn't healthy for her to work so hard and be so stressed. At that moment I committed myself to work really hard on the prototype. If I could help her win Memphis, then she could quit her firm with a clear conscience.

The party was lively and rambunctious. There were high spirited, spontaneous outbursts of singing as everyone got excited about the upcoming concert. Jen joined in and did laughing, half serious duos and trios with Drums, Malcolm and some of the backup singers.

She was clearly popular among the guys AND girls. That didn't surprise me, she was hard not to like and it wasn't just her beauty. Some of the girls egged her on, and Jen did an a capela solo of Land Slide by Stevie Nicks, one of her favorite classic performers. It seemed like all the rowdy partying stopped as everyone listened to Jen's beautiful voice. When she was done the crowd broke out in unabashed applause, including me. She was incredible!

Drums was clearly ecstatic to be with her. He constantly held her hand or had his arm around her. She didn't seem to mind. She was clearly into him, and was with him constantly.

It was hard seeing her with him. Back in college, I'd shocked my frat brothers when we started dating. I remembered how proud I felt with her on my arm at frat parties, how proud she was my girl. Now though, she was Drums' girl. HE was basking in the admiration and envy of other guys with her on HIS arm.

It was gut wrenching to watch. But I knew it was only temporary, it was just a game. That allowed me to enjoy the delicious dark cuckold feelings of jealousy, rejection and feeling neglected. I was so hard!

Jen didn't completely ignore me. More than once she made eye contact with me and smiled at me. That helped me enjoy the experience while not getting too upset.

We took two buses to Madison Square Garden. Jen rode on the 1st bus with Drums and the rest of the talent and their wives and girlfriends. I rode in the 2nd bus with all the groupies and hangers-on.

We watched the concert from the side stages. Jen was on stage right with all the other wives and girlfriends. They directed the rest of us to stage left. As the concert started I saw Jen signing along and dancing with the other girls. But I couldn't see her well, and I didn't really like punk music. I wandered behind the stage and looked around, wondering if I should go home and wait for Jen to get there with Drums after the concert.
Like Reply
I felt a hand on my arm. I turned. It was Jen. "Hey you," she said. She looked around. We were alone momentarily, but that could change fast. "Come with me," she said.

She led me into Drum's dressing room. She closed the door and immediately pressed her body against me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Hi" she said.

"Hi," I said back. We kissed. I ran my hands down her back, feeling her exposed bra straps, her tight ass. "This is so hot," I gushed, using my fingertips to trace the upper part of her bra cups exposed by the swoop of her tank.

"Slutty you mean," she said with a laugh. "Frankie said he thinks bras are sexy."

"That's why you wore this?" I asked, tracing down the tiny spaghetti straps.

"Yeah," she said. She laughed. "Don't ask, I'm not wearing it for you, I'm not letting anyone we know see me dressed like this."

"So you'll wear something for him you won't wear for me?" I teased her, again tracing the top of her bra cups.

"I'm definitely not wearing it for you, you're worse than Frankie, touching me," she said with another laugh.

"No one's here," I pointed out.

She wrapped her arms around my neck again. "Baby I'd be embarrassed to dress this way in front of our friends, but if you really want I will," she said.

"I'm just kidding," I said grinning at her. I just wanted to hear her say it.

"We better get back," Jen said rubbing my arm.

"Okay," I said.

"Is it okay if Frankie sleeps over tonight?" she asked.

"You want him to?" I asked.

"He asked," she said. "And yeah, I'd like him to."

"You'll sleep with him?" I asked, that familiar gut wrenching feeling returning.

"No, I want to sleep with you," she said. "I just don't want to kick him out, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it," I said feeling better.

"We better get back," she said again squeezing my hand reassuringly.

"I'm thinking about heading home. I'll wait for you and Drums there."

"Don't do that baby," she said taking my hand again. "I don't want you home all alone. Stay. The concert's almost over, and then they'll be an after party." She gave me a sexy smile. "I'll make it fun for you, promise."

"Okay," I said grinning at her. "Let's go," I said moving to the door.

"Wait," she said holding my arm, wearing a Cheshire cat smile. "How about some fun now?" She got on her knees and went down on me.

After the concert we bused back to Malcolm's suite for the after-party. The pre-party had been boisterous and rambunctious, but it was tame compared to the after-party. More people, louder and rowdier, an out of control party. I tried to keep sight of Jen but she was bopping around with Drums, although I saw her with the other Ramones too, Malcolm and Jay.

Alcohol was flowing freely and I saw a lot of drugs too. People were passing around joints, and more than once I saw people snorting cocaine. I guess I wasn't surprised at a party like this, but seeing people using hard drugs like that bothered me.

Diana and Lucy were sitting on a sofa. Both had that glassy look of being high. They were making out! Lucy had her hand inside Diana's blouse! A big black guy sat next to Diana. I recognized him as the saxophone player. He turned Diana's head to kiss him, even as Lucy continued to maul her big tits. The three started undressing each other.

I wanted to stay and watch, but I wanted to find Jen more. It was hard navigating the crowd, there were so many people. The scene of Lucy, Diana and the Sax player was probably the most outrageous, but there was a lot of other kissing and fondling going on in the room. I had no doubt it'd turn into a fuck fest soon.

I saw Jen walking out of a bedroom. She looked a mix of drunk and high, both glassy eyes and unsteady in her high heels. She had her cum face on too. Her hair was disheveled, her cheeks flushed and her nipples hard.

A guy came out of the bedroom right behind her, but it wasn't Drums. It was Malcolm, the lead singer. I'd noticed him before. He bore a striking resemblance to Ben Afflect, although always a smug smile on his face. He wore that arrogant smile now. I remembered Jen telling me he'd hit on her last weekend. Had he just fucked her?

Drums approached Jen and Malcolm. He looked angry. Jen broke out in a big smile as she saw him approach, but her smile disappeared when she saw the anger on his face. They had what looked to be a heated conversation, all 3 of them. Finally Drums took Jen's hand and pulled her away, leaving Malcolm standing there with a scowl on his face.

Drums pulled Jen towards the door. She stopped him and they had another heated exchange. She pulled away from his hand and looked through the crowd, as if searching. She saw me, we made eye contact. She subtlety raised her iPhone. Then she took Drums' arm and they left.

A moment later I got a text from Jen: "Meet us at home." I immediately left and caught a cab home.

Jen and Drums were already in the guest room when I got home. The door was closed but I guess she heard me because she came out.

"Hi," she said, getting up on her tiptoes and kissing me. She'd taken off her high heels. She slurred her words and I smelled marijuana smoke coming from the guest room. One of her bra straps had fallen off her shoulder and dangled down her arm.

"What happened at the party?" I asked, running my finger along her shoulder missing the bra strap.

"I made out with Mal," Jen said. She fixed her bra strap, just realizing it had fallen. "Frankie got mad." She scowled at the door of the guest room. "I told him he doesn't have the right to get mad. Only you have that right."

"That's right," I said smiling at her.

"Are you mad?" she asked me, slurring her words and leaning into me.

"I think it's hot," I said still grinning at her.

"You're so predictable," she giggled, hugging me.

"What's with the smoke?"

"A peace offering I guess," she said. She rubbed my arm. "Don't worry, we opened the bedroom window." She knew I hated smoke in the apartment, although I could still smell the pot.

"Okay," I said deciding not to make a big deal about it. "You're making up with him?"

"I guess," she said. She reached up and kissed me again. "I better get back. Wait until you hear us, then you can come in, okay?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Mike, Frankie can be rough sometimes," she warned. "Don't worry, I'll be okay."

"I won't do anything unless you call me," I assured her. I knew she liked it rough with her lovers.

She smiled at me. She cupped my erection and said "I'll take care of this later mister."

Jen went back into the guest bedroom leaving the door slightly open. I couldn't make out their words but from the tone I could tell she was trying to make up. I knew she wanted to make up because she wanted his body. I'd seen that look on her face before. She was addicted to his body. When she was into a guy – and she was clearly into Drums – she wanted him all the time. It wouldn't last forever. But right now, she couldn't get enough of him.

After a while I heard kissing and moans. I waited a few minutes more giving them time to get into it so my arrival wouldn't disrupt anything. Eventually I quietly entered the room, sitting in a chair next to the bed.

Drums turned towards me as I arrived. He didn't seem concerned by my arrival. Jen briefly glanced at me. Then she straddled his waist, blocking his view of me. I noticed she'd put the Louboutin high heels back on, the red soles and spiky heels facing me.

His hands circled her waist then cupped her tight ass cheeks. He massaged her shapely ass as she crossed her arms and pulled off her tank top. "Bra on or off?" she whispered a smile in her voice.

"Off," he said. I watched his hands move up her sexy back and unsnap her bra. He pulled the lacy bra off her arms. He moved his head so he could see me. "Here you go Mike," he said tossing Jen's bra to me. It landed in my lap.

"Don't be a jerk," Jen said hitting his chest. She looked at me. I nodded at her, telling her I was okay. She gave me an appreciative smile, then turned back to him.

Drums rolled her onto her back. He lay on his side, kissing her and fondling her bare breasts. "Back in college I always tried to get a look at your tits," he said grinning at her, continue to massage her small breasts.

"You did?" she said arching her back, her words coming out like a moan.

Laying on his side, Drums was facing me. He looked at me and said "Did you know that Mike? That I tried to get a look at your girl's tits?"

I nodded, my heart pounded in my chest. "A few times I saw you looking down her blouse," I said my voice hoarse with excitement.

"Yeah, back then the most I got was a look at her bra," he said with a laugh. "Never thought I'd be doing this," he said, rubbing her hard nipple between his finger and thumb. He lowered his head and licked and sucked Jen's other nipple. Soon she was gasping and writhing under him.

He stopped, leaving Jen gasping. He ran his fingers tips down her sexy flat stomach, and then ran his fingers across her waist just above her low rise jeans. "Anyone else from AGA fuck her?" he asked, looking at me again.

I shook my head.
Like Reply
"Simon and Zack used to talk about Jen all the time," Drums said grinning at me. "So did Sam. You oughta call them up Mike. They'll take care of Jen. Since you can't."

Abruptly Jen pulled away from him. She sat on the edge of the bed, looking bothered. "Just shut up okay Frankie?" she said irritated.

"I'm just joking around," Drums said with a laugh.

"It's okay honey," I assured her.

"No it's not okay," she said. She looked at Drums and said "You're being an ass." She kicked off the high heels and stood up. "Come on," she said taking my arm and walking me out.

"What about me?" Drums said shocked.

"You can sleep here or go, I don't care," Jen said harshly. She closed the door to our bedroom, locking it.

"It's okay Jen," I said.

"It's not okay," she said annoyed. "He was putting you down." She peeled off her jeans and thong. In a soft voice she said "Come here."

We kissed, my hands roaming where just moments ago Drums's hands had been. She got on top of me, panting. She guided me into her, not bothering with a condom. "If it happens it happens," she said to me, her cum face on.

She was so wet! I tried to hold off but I couldn't. After just a few moments I came. "Sorry," I said apologizing for cumming so fast.

"It's okay Mike," she assured me, snuggling into my arms.

After a few minutes she put on VS cotton panties and my old frat t-shirt. I looked at her face. She didn't look disappointed. But she looked hungry, unsatisfied.

"You should go over to him," I said, stroking her blonde hair as she rested her head on my chest.

"He's an ass," she said.

"Yeah, he's always been that way," I said with a laugh.

"I didn't like the way he talked to you," she said annoyed. She gave me a tight smile. "I'm the only one allowed to tease you."

"Remember the stuff Darren used to say?" I said with a laugh.

She laughed too, remembering. "Yeah, but you could tell he didn't mean it, it was just an act. Frankie was being mean, he meant it. He's said other things too."

"He knows this is temporary, so he's getting his digs in," I said. "Besides I'm sure Simon, Zack and Sam HAVE fantasized about you. Anyway, Drums's right. I can't fuck you like he can."

"Mike, stop," she said with a sigh.

"Jen I'm not upset," I assured her. "You're soaking. I know he got you that way, not me. You didn't come close to an orgasm just now. I WANT you to fuck him."

"I don't know, I'm pissed at him."

"You're hot for him too, right?" I said with a laugh. "I know you are. I'll stay here. I'll watch on my computer. Let him say anything he wants, it doesn't matter. It actually turns me on hearing it."

"Really? It doesn't upset you?"

"I know you're mine. It's only a few weeks. I'm just enjoying it." I grinned at her. "Anyway, it's my wish. You have to do what I say."

"Oh I do, do I?" she said with a laugh. "Okay then mister. Just watch out for what you wish for."

She got up and moved towards the door.

"Jen?" I said, stopping her. "Don't wear my shirt with him, okay?" Both Drums and I were in Alpha Gamma Alpha, but the old frat t-shirt she wore was mine, not his.

She nodded, understanding immediately. She crossed her arms and took off my shirt. She peeled off the VS panties too, and put on black stiletto high heels. She held out her arms, completely naked except for the high heels. "See, I'm slutty Jenny again, not your sweet wife," she joked grinning at me. She ran her fingers through her tussled hair and added "I've even got the just fucked hair thing going."

She left closing the door and walked across the hall. I got my computer and accessed the cameras in the guest bedroom.

Drums was getting dressed as she walked in. "What do you want?" he said scowling.

Her smile turned into a glare. "Nothing, if that's going to be your attitude."

"I don't like being stood up," he shot back.

Jen opened her arms. "Does this look like you're being stood up?"

Drums looked her up and down, feasting on her naked beauty. "Alright then," he said, grabbing her arm and roughly throwing her onto the bed. He got on top of her and pressed his lips against hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. "What happened? Mike couldn't get you off so now you want fucked by a real man?"

"Mike is a real man," Jen insisted.

Drums took off his pants and rubbed his thick cock between her wet pussy lips. "He doesn't have this does he?" he taunted her. "Beg me for it."

"I'm not playing those games Frankie," Jen said glaring at him. She reached for a condom and rolled it on him. "Fuck me now or just leave."

"I'll fuck you bitch!" he said angrily, ramming his cock into her.

"Ugh god!" Jen groaned. She was still lose from their earlier fucking during the pre-party, but he was so incredibly thick it was always a shock when he penetrated her.

"Is this what you want slut, is it?!" he growled, mauling her tits as he fucked her hard. He put her long legs over his shoulders and fucked her even harder and faster.

"Frankie, Frankie, stop, it hurts like this," Jen panted, pushing against his chest. With her legs over his shoulders it really hurt. It wasn't always that way, but he was being so rough.

He let her legs down off his shoulders. Anger remained on his face. She stroked his cheek and said in a soft voice, "I like you Frankie, I just don't like it when you're mean to Mike." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. She smiled into his eyes and said "You're cock's freaking incredible. Just be a little gentle okay?"

"Okay," Frankie said, his anger breaking. He rolled Jen around onto her stomach.

"God I can't believe what you just did," Jen said gleefully looking back at him over her shoulder.

"What?" he said grinning back.

"You turned me around without pulling out of me," Jen said admiringly.

"I've got more tricks up my sleeve," Frankie said, pushing deep into her. He put his hand on her head and pushed her into the bed as he fucked her.

"Ugh god," Jen groaned, her face smashed against the bed, her ass up in the air. She loved this position, and she loved it more with Frankie and his thick cock. Mike hardly ever did her this way. They both preferred her on top; with his smallish penis, it was better for both of them that way. But she loved doggy style with a big man like Frankie. First, because it made her feel so cheap. But most of all, because in this position he was hitting both her clit and her g-spot!

"Yeah, yeah Frankie, like that, yeah," she moaned. Suddenly her body spasmed and she came on his cock. He kept stroking her, fucking her through her massive orgasm. She collapsed onto the bed, the incredible pleasure and orgasmic relief leaving her tingling and barely able to move.

Frankie kept most of his weight on his arms, not wanting to crush the petite girl underneath him. He moved her long blonde hair to the side and softly kissed her neck and shoulders. "Feels good," Jen murmured, turning her head. Drums leaned down and softly kissed her on the lips.

Drums twisted her around, again doing it without leaving her pussy. Jen was amazed he could do that, she couldn't remember any guy doing that before. Certainly not Mike, he was too small. But even big guys like Colin and Scott. Then she thought of something.

"Frankie, pull out a second," she said.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just want to see," she said gently pressing against his chest.

He reluctantly pulled out. Supported on her elbows, Jen looked at his cock between her legs. She wanted to make sure the condom didn't rip as he moved her around. It didn't look ripped, but still. She took the condom off and rolled a new one on him.

"Seriously?" he said.

"We have to be careful," she told him. "I'm not on the pill, you know that. I'm probably safe, but still."

"You take all the romance out of it," Drums said chagrined.

"This isn't romance, it's fucking," Jen said.

"So what am I, your dildo?" he said bitterly. He pushed his cock back into her.

"No, you're my really good friend, and we're having fun," she said stroking his face. "I don't do this with everyone Frankie. I really like you."

"Yeah right, the way you came on to Mal tonight," he said, stroking her back and forth.

"I told you, he hit on me," Jen said breathing deeper as his fucking got harder. She arched her back as he twisted her nipple. "Do we have to talk about this now?"

"I don't want you messing with Mal," he said fucking her faster and deeper.

"Fuck Frankie, fuck!" Jen moaned. He was fucking her so good! "Don't stop god you're making me cum again don't stop!" She came, and as she did her pussy clamped down on Drums's dick. The feeling of her spasms pushed him over the edge and he came to.

He collapsed on her. They panted into the others face. Finally he rolled off. Jen reached down and held the condom as he pulled out. Once again he came a lot. She took the condom off him and wrapped it in tissues, tossing it away. Then she tenderly cleaned his shaft with a towel. After she was done he pulled her into his arms.

"I'm sorry I was a jerk with Mike," Drums said playing with her soft blonde hair. "I guess I drank too much. Too much weed. And I was pissed about Mal."

"You should tell Mike that tomorrow," Jen said.

"I will," Drums promised.

"I didn't do anything with Mal," Jen assured him. "I was drunk too, all we did was kiss a little." She looked into his eyes and tenderly stroked his cheeks. "But Frankie, you don't own me. Mike does."

"Okay, I get it," Drums said, not looking happy.

Jen couldn't do anything to make him feel better. She rolled to her side, holding his wrist so he rolled with her and spoon her. "Hold me for a little while," she said.

They snuggled there. Jen was exhausted, tired from the partying, alcohol, sex and weed, but she forced herself not to fall asleep. She waited until Drums fell asleep. Then she got up and went to Mike.

He was still awake, waiting for her. "Hey baby," he said.

"Hi baby," she said back giving him a tired smile. She put his old frat shirt and VS panties on again. Then she melted into his arms, falling asleep almost immediately.

Jen made sure to wake up before Mike the next morning. She silently left their bedroom and tiptoed to the guest room. She softly knocked on the door, "Frankie are you up?" she whispered.

He opened the door. "Hey," he said smiling.

"Hi," she said smiling back at him. She went in and closed the door. "Mike is still asleep," she said, talking louder but still softly.

"Good," Drums said pulling her into his arms and kissing her.

"No Frankie," she said pulling away. "I just wanted to remind you to apologize to Mike about last night. This will go a lot easier if you're not a jerk to him."

"Okay, I will," Drums said. "Wanna hang out today?"

"Can't," Jen said. "Mike and I have to work today."

"You're working together?"

"Yeah, he's helping me with something at work," Jen explained. She silently snuck back into her bedroom, getting back into the bed with Mike.

He turned around, his eyes open. "Hi sleepyhead," she said kissing him.

"Were you with Drums?" Mike asked.

"I just talked to him a minute," she said. "Are you okay about last night?"

"Yeah, I watched you with him," Mike said with a grin. "Thanks for being so careful with the condoms."

"Of course baby," she said brushing her hand through his hair.

"What happened yesterday with Mal?" Mike asked.

"He hit on me," Jen said. "God he's gorgeous, did you see him?"

"Yeah, he looks just like Ben Afflect," Mike said.
Like Reply
"I know, right?" Jen said with a delighted giggle.

"So what happened?"

"You know, I told you," Jen said. We made out some, we touched a little. Frankie got mad. But he doesn't have the right, you know?"

"Yeah," Mike said, her words making him feel good. "So are you gonna fuck him?"

"I don't know, the game's already so complicated," she said. She ticked them off her fingers. "I've got Frankie now, and Alec and Jamie. I can't keep them straight." She laughed. "They share girls you know. Frankie, Mal and Jay. Artie too."

"I saw that last night, it was wild," Mike said. "If they share why did Drums get mad at you with Mal?"

"I don't know," Jen said. "I hope he doesn't get possessive, that'd ruin everything."

Mike frowned. "I'm not sure about that Jen. I'm not sure I want you with more than one of those guys."

"I didn't mean I want a threesome with Mal," Jen said. She squeezed her husband's hand. "I meant that would ruin our game, because then I'd have to break it off with him."

"Oh okay," Mike said feeling foolish. Feeling reassured, he said "I'm not saying I'm against a threesome, I just want to talk about it first."

"Okay baby," she said smiling at me. She giggled. "We have the craziest conversations."

"I know," Mike said laughing too. He joked, "You'd probably like Mal, they call him Big Malcolm right?"

"I'm not that much of a size queen," Jen objected with a tight smile. "Anyway, only Mal calls himself that," she added rolling her eyes. "Believe me, he's not big."

"How do you know?"

"I told you, we kissed and touched some," Jen said. "He's actually small."

"Is he bigger than me?" Mike asked.

"Oh um ... I don't know," she said evasively, realizing she'd put her foot in her mouth. "I only felt him through his pants."

Mike let it go. But he thought, if she thinks Malcolm's small, and he's bigger than me, then what does she think of me?

Reading his mind, she gave his cock a gentle squeeze. "This is my favorite you know," she said.

Mike forced a smile, not wanting her to think he was upset. "Let's take this off," he told her, helping her take off his old frat t-shirt.

"We should probably say bye to Frankie first honey," she protested. "We can do this after he leaves."

"He's not going anywhere," Mike said confidentially. He knew Drums would stay hoping to get into Jen's pants again. "Lay down," he said pulling off her panties. He got between her legs. Her pussy lips were still swollen and red, and they gaped from getting fucked so long and hard by Drums's thick cock.

"You don't have to do this honey," she said.

"I want to, I wanna make you cum," Mike said. "I know you're sore, I'll be gentle." He went down on his wife.

Maybe Mike wasn't the best lover. Maybe he didn't have the best technique. But after so many years together, he knew her body better than anyone. Soon he had her writhing under his tongue, moaning uncontrollable, clawing at the sheets. She burst in an incredible orgasm.

"God that was so good!" she gushed panting. "You're so freaking amazing at that!"

Mike hugged her as her breathing returned to normal. He felt good knowing he could still give her great orgasms.

"Now it's your turn," she said pulling down his shorts.

He stopped her. "That's okay. You know me, if I stay hot I won't get upset."

"Why would you get upset? We'll be together at work today," Jen said puzzled.

"I need to go in to work on the prototype," Mike said. "You don't need to be there. I want you to relax today."

"I can't make you work while I play," she said.

"You're not making me, I want to," he said. "I want to help you win Memphis. I'm still thinking about the Penn State idea."

"I've been thinking about that too," she said smiling at him. "But Mike I can't make you work, it's not fair."

"It's only Saturday, we'll go in tomorrow. You need time to relax Jen, you work harder than anybody," he said. He gave her a lustful grin. "Besides, it'll be fun for me thinking about you with Drums."

"You want me to spend all day with Frankie?" she said with a laugh. "You're so bad. And so predictable."

"You guys have fun, we'll meet up for dinner somewhere," Mike said. "He doesn't have a concert tonight right?"

Jen straddled his hips and wrapped her arms around him. Looking into his eyes she said "You're the greatest guy ever. You understand me better than anyone. You love me and let me have other guys too. You know the other day, you asked how did I ever pick you? You got it wrong Mike. I can't believe you picked me."

Mike grinned ear to ear, blown away by his wife's words. They hugged and kissed. Then Mike told Jen to go see Drums while he showered and got ready for work.

When he came out of the bedroom Jen and Drums were sitting at the coffee table, laughing and talking. They were sitting across from each other. As soon as she saw him Jen held out her hand, beaconing him to sit next to her. She leaned into him and held his hand as he sat.

Jen was wearing Mike's shirt from yesterday. He liked seeing Jen wear his shirts, it meant she belonged to him. He was glad though she wasn't wearing his old frat shirt. He didn't want Drums to think she was wearing that for him (for Drums).

"Hey Mike, sorry for being such an ass last night, I was really drunk," Drums said, giving him a friendly smile and offering his hand.

"No worries," Mike said smiling back and shaking Drums's hand. "So what are you guys going to do today?"

"I'm going to show Frankie some of New York City," Jen said smiling. "Mostly all he's seen is his hotel and the Garden."

"And our apartment," Mike joked. They all laughed feeling a little awkward. Changing the subject he asked "Where do you want to meet for dinner?"

"I'll call you honey," Jen said. She walked him to the door. "You're sure about this? I feel guilty you're going to work and I'm not."

"I want you to relax honey, you've been working too hard, it's not healthy," Mike said. He grinned lustfully. "So are you really going to make it out of the apartment?"

"Yeah," Jen said looking innocent. Then she returned her husband's lustful smile. "First I'm gonna fuck his brains out."

Jen walked back to Frankie as soon as Mike left. They looked at each other and shared another awkward laugh. Last night had been fun, sex had been great, but they'd argued too.

"Alone at last," Drums joked.

"At last," Jen joked back. She straddled his legs. She leaned her forehead against his, smiling mischievously. "So what do you want to do first?"

"I've got an idea," he said. He abruptly stood up throwing her over his shoulder. Jen squealed gleefully as he carried her into the master bedroom and threw her on the bed. They kissed and frantically threw off their clothes. Just as Mike was boarding the subway two blocks away, Drums was penetrating his wife with his long, thick cock.

They fucked, then laughed and talked in bed. Then they fucked again. This time afterwards they fell asleep. They finally got out of the apartment around 4pm. "Have you ever been to MOMA?" she asked.

"What's that?"

"You know, the Museum of Modern Art."

"Ugh, really?" Drums said scrunching his nose like he smelled something really bad.

"Okay, okay, I get it," Jen said laughing. "I think I know someplace you'll like. It's the Museum of Sex."

"Now you're talking!" he said enthusiastically.

"Come on," Jen said laughing again, playfully bumping her hip against his.

They got in right before the museum closed. They browsed the different exhibits. They marveled at the Fuck Art exhibit of street pornography and the pornographic photos of the photographer Milton Greene. They were intrigued by the Obscene Diary exhibit where Samuel Steward, a professor and tattoo artist, kept a diary of photos and drawings of all his sex partners. They laughed at the "Sex Life of Animals" exhibit.

They avoided holding hands while together. Jen was obviously worried about running into someone she knew even though they weren't close to their SoHo loft. Still, they leaned into each other and playfully bumped into each other, so if you were watching them you might think they were a couple.

They were browsing the gift shop when Drums said, "This is Mike, right?" He handed Jen a book, "The Urban Dictionary of Sex." Jen read the page Drums had opened.
Like Reply
"Cuckold: A cuckold husband is complicit in his wife's sexual "infidelity" and takes sexual pleasure in it. Cuckolds need not be married, although some level of pair-bonding intimacy or commitment in their relationship is necessary to effectuate the fetish and achieve sexual tension and enjoyment."

"Cuckolding can have a wide range of expression, from pillow-talk fantasy between monogamous partners to extreme "alternative lifestyles" such as voyeurism and wife sharing and even impregnation by a "bull" (i.e., the wife's lover), depending on the couple."

"In Freudian analysis, cuckold fetishism is the eroticization of (i) the husband's fears of his wife's infidelity, (ii) the husband's inability to sexually satisfy his wife, or (iii) the husband's fears he will lose his wife's affections and love to a "real man." For many, cuckold fetishism extends to the husband's fear his wife will chose to procreate with this "real man." For these reasons, it is often the case that cuckolds are men who have smaller than average penises or suffer from another sexual deficiency, such as premature ejaculation or infertility."

In extreme cuckold relationships, the wife may deny her cuckold husband penetration sex, reserving intercourse for her lovers. The wife may also separate from her cuckold husband for some period of time to become the full time "girlfriend" or "wife" of a favorite lover. Of course, if that separation leads to actual divorce the cuckold fantasy has failed, at least from the point of view of the cuckold husband (although it is not unusual for the cuckold husband to fantasize about his wife leaving him permanently for a "real man"). For that reason, it is recommended the cuckold husband and his wife agree on boundaries and rules before exploring this extreme manifestation of the fetish.

"The role of jealousy and humiliation in the cuckold fetishism cannot be overstated. Psychologist Evelin Lindner calls the two "the nuclear bombs of emotions." Because jealousy and humiliation are such powerful emotions, if they are sexualized, they can evoke intense sexual feelings and desire in the cuckold husband."

"Is that Mike?" Drums asked again tapping his finger on the definition of "cuckold."

"Maybe ... I don't know," she said, handing the book back to him.

Drums bought the book and put it in his pocket.

Afterwards they went to an Irish pub for a drink. "I don't get it, you got pissed at me last night but everything I did fits Mike's fantasy," he said holding up the dictionary.

"I know Mike better than you Frankie," Jen said. "I know where the line is. Trust me on this one."

"Okay, okay," he said holding out his hands in surrender. "So you guys have history. How long have you been swinging?"

"We call it our game," Jen said. "You know Ricky right? What did he tell you?"

"Not that much," he said. "Rumors mostly, about you and him."

"They've been a few guys since then," Jen said with a shrug.

"So I understand what you get out of your game, you get to be with guys like me," he said with an arrogant grin.

"Yeah, whatever," Jen said with a laugh, rolling her eyes.

"What does Mike get out of it?"

After a moment, Jen said with another laugh, "He gets to see me with guys like you."

"So you fuck around but Mike doesn't? Doesn't seem fair."

Jen shrugged. She didn't say anything but she thought, "That's why I'm with Mike and not you."

Drums sensed her sudden coldness. He said "Let's stop talking about this."

"Good idea," Jen said with a laugh. "Let's talk about you. No girlfriend?"

"You're my sorta girlfriend," he joked.

"You know what I mean," she said with a laugh. "I don't remember you ever with anyone in college."

"I think girls figure me out pretty fast," he said with a humorless self-conscious smile. "Fun party guy, good in bed, but not serious husband material."

"You can't party forever Frankie," Jen said.

"Why not?" he said with a laugh.

"Well, for one you're going to kill yourself," Jen said. "For another ... I mean, you said you get lonely sometimes right?"

He looked out the window, embarrassed. It was hard spilling his guts. "I'd like a real girlfriend, a wife someday," he admitted. "But this is all I know. I'm not like Mike, girls don't take me seriously."

Jen squeezed his hand and gave him an encouraging smile. "Maybe you need to take yourself seriously, then other people will too."

After their drink they took another taxi then walked up Broadway. They got to Central Park and Jen said "God my feet are killing me." She was wearing high heels.

"Let's take one of these carriages," Drums suggested. They boarded one of the horse drawn carriages and he guided them through Central Park.

"Here, let me help you with those sexy feet of yours," Drums said smiling.

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh, putting her feet in his lap. "Oh, you're good at that," she purred as he rubbed her feet.

"I've got a lot of experience rubbing girls' feet," he said proudly.

"I bet," Jen said with another laugh.

"What, you think I'm a player? I'm not, really."

"I'm not judging you Frankie," Jen said playfully nudging his thigh with her toe. "I like you. That's why I'm with you. Other girls would like you too, if you opened up to them."

"I guess I don't know how to be a real boyfriend," he admitted.

"Well then, you can practice with me," Jen said giving him a reassuring smile.

They were silent for a moment, smiling into the other's eyes. Then he playfully tickled the bottom of her feet.

"Stop," she whined, pulling her feet away.

"You're ticklish huh?" he said grinning.

She glanced at the driver, then whispered to Drums "It turns me on."

"It does huh?" he said grinning. With one hand he held her ankle. With the other he lightly ran his fingertips up and down the bottom of her foot.

"Stop," Jen whined, an embarrassed smile on her face.

Then Frankie lightly caressed the top of her foot and her ankle.

"God Frankie," she whispered, again glancing at the driver to make sure he wasn't listening. "You're gonna make me wet."

"Let's go back to my hotel room," Frankie suggested eagerly.

"We can't, we're meeting Mike for dinner," she said. Thinking of Mike she looked at her watch. It was almost 730! "Oops, we better call him."

"Hi baby," she said on the phone. "Yeah, we had fun. We're in Central Park now. No, we're in one of those horse buggies. Yeah, it's fun. Frankie's rubbing my feet. <> Are you still working? Oh, you're so good. Wanna get dinner? Oh okay that's a good idea. Okay, see you then."

"So where we going?" Drums asked, lightly stroking Jen's feet and ankles with his fingertips.

"Bar Americain, it's not too far from here," Jen said. She giggled and pulled her sensitive feet away from him. "Will you stop!" She laughed. "Where are my heels?"

"Let's ride there," Drums suggested. He said to the driver, "Can you take us to Bar Americain?"

"I didn't know they were allowed to ride this far from Central Park!" she laughed as they rode in the horse carriage down 7th Avenue.

"Give me have your feet, I'll rub them more," he said giving her a lustful grin.

"I'm fine thank you," Jen said with another laugh. She grabbed her heels and slipped them on.

"Have I told you how hot you look?" Drums said moving closer and putting his arm around her. With the high heels she wore skinny jeans and a black bustier that tied down the back. Over the bustier she wore a short leather jacket.

"Come on Frankie, be good," she said moving out of his grasp. "Someone could see."

"Just one kiss, you owe me after I rubbed your feet," he said. "Come on, before we get to the restaurant."

"No Frankie."

"Come on, one kiss, no one will see," he said, putting his arm around her again. Without waiting for a reply he leaned in and kissed her.

Against her better judgment, she let him kiss her. His foot massage had turned her on – her feet and ankles WERE really sensitive if touched the right way – and he could really kiss, his lips really soft, using just the right amount of tongue.

They arrived at Bar Americain. The driver turned to them but they didn't noticed as they continued to seriously make out.

Jen's black bustier was made of a stretchy material, kind of like a tube top (but it laced up the back like a classic bustier). She wasn't wearing a bra underneath, so the stretchy material molded around her small shapely breasts.

Unable to resist, Drums reached into her jacket and cupped her breast over the bustier. She moaned into his mouth as he rubbed her nipple between his thumb and finger. Forgetting where they were – or maybe not caring – Drums pulled down the bustier exposing her breasts, fondling her.

"Frankie god stop!" Jen said feeling the night air on her suddenly exposed breasts. She pushed him away and quickly pulling up her top. She blushed seeing the driver (an old scruffy Middle Eastern man) lustfully ogling her.

"God Frankie," she sighed getting out of the carriage. He grinned at her. She scowled at him, but then they both burst out laughing at how crazy they'd acted. Drums put his arm around her and she leaned into her, smiling at each other.

They moved towards the revolving door of Bar Americain, still laughing, Drums's arm around her. Then Jen stopped in her tracks, almost running into people. "Oh hi," she said, her heart sinking.

Mike arrived about 15 minutes later. He looked around and saw the pretty face of his wife. He frowned. Drums sat with her, but there were other people at the table too. Then he recognized them, their neighbors Jeremy and Alicia and Noah and Ella.

Jen jumped up and hugged Mike as soon as she saw him. "They saw us," Jen whispered into his ear, referring to their neighbors.

"How much did they see?"

"I'm not sure," Jen whispered. "Too much."

Dinner was awkward, no one knowing what to say. It was finally over. The other 2 couples shared a taxi home, no doubt gossiping gleefully as soon as they hit the road.

"God I need another drink," Jen groaned and the 3 of them went into a bar. They sat in a booth and Jen leaned into Mike. He hugged her. "It's okay honey, they don't know anything," he said consolingly, repeating a phrase she'd used in the past.
Like Reply
"You have no idea what they saw," Jen groaned. She glared at Drums.

"How could I know they were there?" he said acting innocent.

"That's why you don't kiss me in public," Jen said irritably.

"It seemed like the right thing at the time," he said with a carefree grin.

"God," Jen groaned burying her head in Mike's chest again.

"That's what they saw, Drums kissing you?" Mike asked.

"Worse," Jen said. She whispered "He had my top down."

"Drums can you give us a minute?" Mike asked him.

"Sure, I'll get a smoke," he said, frowning. He didn't understand why Mike and Jen were so upset. Okay, so maybe they saw us kissing and groping. Just tell them we were drunk or something and move on.

Once he was gone Mike reached into Jen's jacket. He felt the stretching material of her bustier. He saw how easily it would have been for Drums to pull it down and expose her.

"You were kissing and he had your top down, touching you?" Mike asked. "You were in a taxi?"

"We were in that horse carriage," she said.

"Oh."

"See how bad it is? They could see everything." she said. "What should we do? You know Alicia and Ella will tell everyone."

"Jeremy and Noah will talk too," Mike said glumly. They were all in the same social circle. There was a neighborhood party or dinner at least once a month. Mike shared season tickets for the Yankees and Jets with the neighborhood husbands, including Jeremy and Noah, going to games together. Jen often got coffee or went to brunch with the neighborhood wives.

"It's even worse," Jen said. "Remember? Jeremy and Alicia saw me with Tom one time."

"I remember," Mike said. He hugged his wife tighter. "We knew this might happen. They either think we swing, or you're cheating on me."

"Either way I look like a slut," she lamented. "God how could I have been so stupid?"

"You're not mad at Frankie?"

"Not too mad I guess," she said. "He's like a child, he doesn't know better."

"Can I tell you something?" Mike said putting his hand inside Jen's jacket again, cupping her breast over the bustier. "At some level this is really hot." Mike rubbed Jen's nipple to hardness. He reached into her bustier, cupping her bare tit.

"You're as bad as Frankie," Jen said, but she didn't try to stop her husband. Fortunately the bar was mostly empty and the booth was dark.

"Is this what he did?"

"He pulled it down," Jen said.

"So they saw a lot."

"Yeah," Jen admitted. "Is that what turns you on?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "That, and the fact they probably think you're cheating on me."

"I guess everyone's gonna think of me as the neighborhood slut," she said bothered.

"Everyone's gonna think of me as the neighborhood wimp husband," Mike said excitedly. He added "I don't really care what they think."

"I guess I don't either," Jen said. "As long as you don't think I'm a slut."

"You know I don't think that baby," Mike assured her. "Do you want to bring Drums home?"

"Do you?"

"Yeah," Mike admitted. "I thought about you and him all day long. Did you fuck after I left?"

"Twice," she admitted with a giggle.

"Let's have some fun," Mike said grinning at her.

"Okay," Jen said grinning back.

In the taxi Mike and Drums were all over Jen. They gave the taxi driver a show as Jen alternated between kissing her husband and her "sorta boyfriend," both of them fondling her body.

The kissing and groping continued in their loft apartment. They started for the master bedroom but Jen stopped them. "Guest bedroom," she said between kisses.

Drums groped and kissed her tits while Mike took off her high heels and peeled off her skinny jeans and panties. He put the heels back on her pretty feet after the pants were off, loving seeing her get fucked wearing high heels. Drums alternated between kissing Jen's lips and nipples having pulled the bustier down so it was like a waist band. Jen had one hand on Mike's head and the other on Drums's, her body writhing as the two men kissed and fondled her.

Mike got between her legs. Her pussy looked swollen and used after fucking Drums last night and this morning, not having returned to normal yet. Her pussy lips glistened with excitement, clearly she wanted more.

Mike went down on her, doing his magic on her pussy and clit. Jen arched her back feeling his talented tongue, moaning into Drums's mouth.

They were driving her crazy, Mike at her pussy and Drums at her tits! "God someone fuck me!" she begged.

Mike and Drums hurriedly undressed, like in a race to fuck her first. Jen couldn't help giggling. "First you," she said reaching for her husband. She helped undress him. Then she brushed her hair behind her ear and went down on him. She got him even harder than before. Then she reached into the side table for a condom. She rolled the condom on his cock, smiling adoringly into his eyes. Then she got on her back and guided her husband into her.

"Suck Drums while I fuck you," he ordered Jen his voice hoarse with excitement. Drums was already naked and his big hard cock hung obscenely between his muscular thighs.

Jen turned slightly so his cock was inches from her face. She grasped him with both hands, one hand atop the other. He was so thick her fingertips didn't touch. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed as much as she could, just his cockhead and a couple of inches. She bobbed on his cock while she stroked his shaft with her hands.

"Back in college, never thought we'd be doing this, sharing Jen, huh Mike?" Drums said grinning at his old fraternity brother.

Mike shook his head, not able to say anything. His eyes were locked on his wife's pretty face, her sexy lips opened wide and locked around Drums's thick shaft. He'd seen Drums's cock on the computer screen, but here in real life he looked even bigger. He was long, maybe 2 or 3 inches longer than Mike's penis, but what really set him apart was his girth. Maybe he wasn't as thick as a Coke can, but he wasn't far off that.

Mike continued to fuck Jen as he watched her blow Drums. Drums could see his cock too, and he surely saw the stark difference in their sizes. Not only was Mike's cock shorter than the average, he was thinner than the average too. He felt like a pencil dick next to Drums's incredible manhood.

It all was too much for Mike. He lurched inside Jen, his hips jerking as he came into the condom. Jen continued to suck Drums, it was like she hadn't even noticed him cumming. Why should she? She probably didn't even feel him inside her after being stretched out the last two days by Drums's monster dick.

Mike's softening cock fell out of Jen. He rolled off, feeling inadequate and disheartened. With his lust satiated, the dark emotions of jealousy, insecurity and inadequacy filled him. He knew he couldn't satisfy Jen, he never would again (had he ever?), he wasn't man enough.

Mike moved off the bed but Jen called to him. "Come here baby," she said, no longer sucking Drums. He sat beside her and she kissed him. Then she tenderly took off the condom, wrapping it in tissues. She lowered her head and licked him clean, knowing he was sensitive after climaxing.

"Sit there okay?" she said in a soft voice motioning to a chair next to the bed.

"I think I'll go back to our room," Mike said suddenly wanting to be away from the lovers, so passionate for each other.

Jen sensed Mike was bothered. She knew her husband, she knew he was intimidated by Frankie's better body and huge cock. At the same time, she DID want Frankie inside her, she lusted for him. "Stay, please?" she said to Mike.

Mike sat in the chair and Jen positioned herself so her head was close to him. She turned and got another condom from the side table, this one a Magnum XL size. She handed it to Drums. As he put it on she reached for her husband and said "Hold my hand."

She grimaced as Drums entered her, her finger nails digging into Mike's hand. For the next 20 minutes Drums pounded her hard but the entire time she didn't let go of Mike's hand. As her first orgasm approached she pulled Mike down and kissed him, so he kissed and tongue her through her orgasm.

Drums gave her another orgasm before he was done. Or maybe it was just one long orgasm, as the tingling in her pussy and nipples never seemed to fade. Even though it was Drums pounding her with his muscular body and huge cock, Jen spent most of the time looking into Mike's eyes, one hand in his, the other stroking his face. Even though it was Drums' cock inside her, Mike felt like HE was making love to her.

Drums finally came, initially collapsing onto Jen, and then rolling off gasping. Jen looked down making sure the condom didn't break or roll off. Again Drums had cum a ton.

Then Jen got off the bed and hooked her arm in Mike's. "See you tomorrow Frankie," she said over her shoulder as she leaned into Mike and walked weak kneed with him into their bedroom. Mike spooned her as they fell asleep.
Like Reply
Consequences Pt. 15

~~ Week 3 ~~

Jen continued to work long hours. Now though Mike was working just as long or even longer hours, getting the prototype ready. They didn't work together, both of them working on different aspects of Memphis.

Mike stepped into Jen's office during a break. Closing the door he said "I'm seeing Darren tonight."

"Oh good," she said. She hoped he could talk sense into Darren. Allie was still a basket case being pregnant and not knowing what her future with Darren was.

"Talk to Drums lately?" he asked with a smile.

"They're in Miami, they have two weeks of gigs there," she said. "He said they're rescheduling the Saturday concert because there's a basketball playoff game on the same day. He has the whole weekend free, so he's thinking of visiting. Is that okay?"

"Sure," Mike said. "So you really like him?"

"I do like him," she admitted. She laughed. "He's childish and irresponsible, but that's part of his charm. He's got a good heart. He'll make a good husband someday if he ever grows up."

"You like him more than the other guys?" Mike asked. She knew he was talking about Ricky, Scott and Tom, maybe Collin too.

"They're all different," she explained. "I didn't like any of them as much as you think I did. Infatuation is just that Mike. It's not permanent, and it's certainly not love."

"So what's going on with you and Allie?" Mike asked Darren later that night as they drank beers in a bar.

"You know she's pregnant," Darren said.

"Yeah congratulations," Mike said. "It's a good thing right?"

"I don't know what to do Mike," he admitted. He actually looked scared. "I never thought I'd marry, or even fall in love. Then you introduce me to Allie. We've crazy about each other. I love her."

"Then what's the problem?" Mike asked not understanding.

"It's gone so fast," Darren explained. "Now she's pregnant." He looked at Mike, looking almost desperate. "No one's ever counted on me Mike. I've always been a loner. Now there's Allie, and a baby coming. What if I screw up and let them down?"

"Darren, you love Allie right? She loves you. That's all that matters. You'll work things out together, that's what marriage is all about. The only way you screw up is if you don't marry her. You need to proposed to her now Darren. She's a basket case, she's worried she's just another white girl you got pregnant and now you're going to bolt."

"That's not it at all!" Darren said shocked. "I'm worried I'm not good enough for her. I'm black and she's white Mike, the world isn't color blind, that's still an issue."

"So you work that out together Darren," Mike told him. "The worst thing you can do right now is shut her out. Go home, talk to her Darren."

Later that week Jen ran into Mike's office. "I don't know what you did but it worked!" she practically squealed, throwing herself into his arms. "Darren asked Allie to marry him last night!"

"That's great news!" Mike said genuinely happy for both Allie and Darren.

"I think he's going to ask you to be his best man."

"Oh," Mike said surprised.

Jen smiled at her husband's modesty. "He really thinks a lot of you Mike, you've really changed his life."

"Drums will be here this weekend?" Mike asked the next night.

"Yes, Saturday morning," Jen said.

Mike nodded and then said, "The prototype's coming along. I'd like to start running tests on live Memphis data."

"Already? That's so great honey!" Jen said excitedly. "Can we run the tests before the pitch next week?"

"I think so. I need to meet with the Memphis data center people. They're in San Jose."

"Okay, let's go!" Jen said enthusiastically. "I'll get the team together!"

"It'd be better if I go alone," Mike said. "The less it looks like a pitch, the more they'll open up to me." Then he dropped the bombshell. "I was thinking about going this weekend."

Jen frowned, processing his words. Then she gave her husband a suspicious smile. "Is this about getting Frankie alone with me?"

Mike couldn't help smiling too. He'd been busted! "I do need to meet with the Memphis data center people, and I should go alone. But yeah, I'd like you and Drums to have some alone time."

"God Mike, you're so bad," Jen said with a laugh. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She giggled. "Okay, I'll spend all weekend alone with Frankie, just me and him, does that make you happy?"

Mike wrapped his arms around his wife's waist. "I don't want to force anything honey. But we only have a few weeks. I know you like each other. Let yourself go with him. I want you to."

"Okay, I will," she promised.

Mike left Friday morning for San Jose. That afternoon Jen got an unexpected call from Joe, Mike's older brother.

"Hi Joe, how are you?" Jen said smiling into the phone. She liked Joe. They were close, not just as brother and sister-in-law, but good friends. Joe was a lot like Mike -- gentle, caring, shy -- so he was easy to like.

"I'm in the city, you know, my regular checkups," Joe said. He was a cancer survivor. "I know this is last minute but can I crash with you guys tonight? Something must be going on this weekend, all the hotels are booked solid."

"Of course you can, you're always welcome here," Jen said. "Mike is traveling this weekend. We can get pizza or go down the street for dinner." After she hung up Jen realized Joe being there would cramp her being with Frankie that weekend. She obviously couldn't bring Frankie to their loft apartment. Oh well, they'd have to go to Frankie's hotel room.

That evening Jen took Joe to the little bistro down the street. It was crowded but they found 2 stools at the bar. "Is everything okay?" Jen asked as she crossed one shapely leg over another.

"Yeah, just my regular checkup," Joe said. He tried not to look at Jen's legs. Her skirt had hiked up a little when she sat and crossed her legs, showing off a lot of her shapely thighs. His sister-in-law had the best legs!

As they caught up, Jen noticed Joe stealing looks at her legs. They'd always had a mild flirtation thing going on. Of course, Jen flirted with everyone, it was part of her nature. But Joe was special of course. He was cute like Mike (they naturally had similar features) and she liked him. And of course, he was her brother-in-law which made it kinda naughty.

Feeling flirty, Jen re-crossed her legs a few times as they laughed and talked. Each time her skirt hiked up a little more. She pretended not to notice, allowing it to edge up higher. Jen pretended not to notice as Joe's stolen glances at her legs became longer and more often.

She let Joe order a second bottle of wine mostly because she was having so much fun teasing him she didn't want to go home.

Joe wasn't the only guy noticing her pretty face and shapely legs. Two guys approached and hit on her. Jen sent them away, but not before laughing and flirting with them for a while, right in front of Joe.

"Those guys just hit on you!" Joe said surprised. He wasn't used to being around a girl as pretty as Jen. She attracted bold guys all the time.

"No they didn't!" Jen giggled, flirtingly hitting his chest. Sometimes it was fun pretending to be the dumb clueless blonde.

They finally went home. Jen was beyond tipsy making her unsteady in her high heels. As they walked Jen staggered and bumped into Joe more than once, laughing the whole time.

"I'm going to bed," Jen announced, slurring her words and laughing at nothing in particular (she was drunk!).

"I think I'll stay up a while and read," Joe said smiling. It was fun seeing his sister-in-law drunk! They hugged goodnight and Jen gave him a peck on the cheek, her soft lips lingering on his cheek for just a split second too long.

Jen undressed, smiling to herself about how she'd teased Joe. She knew she was terrible but she couldn't help it, she was a natural flirt. She slipped on VS cotton panties and was about to put on Mike's old frat t-shirt when she had a naughty idea. Instead of the old comfy t-shirt she put on a black nightie. While being completely opaque, it had a swoop top (showing the top of her cleavage) and ended mid-thigh. She brushed her hair to a silky luster. Then she went to the kitchen.

"Hey," she said nonchalantly passing Joe as she went into the kitchen. As she got a big glass of water she felt Joe's eyes on her ass and long legs.

Holding her glass she sat next to him, her bare knees almost touching his thigh. "Whatcha reading?"

"Hunger games," Joe said.

"You haven't see the movies?" she asked, leaning into him as she pretended to see what page he was on.

"I have," he said sounding nervous with Jen sitting so close to him with almost nothing on. "I want to read the trilogy before the last movie comes out."

"Oh okay," Jen said her shoulder still touching Joe's. "I hardly ever read books. I know that makes me sound like a dumb blonde. It's just, I read so much at work."

"I don't think you're a dumb blonde, I think you're really smart," Joe assured her.

"Thanks," Jen said beaming at him, playfully bumping her shoulder against his. She took a sip of water. "Thirsty?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll get some," Joe said. He tried not to look at her chest but he was doing a bad job of it. Her nipples were hard and were poking through the silky black material.

"You can have some of mine," Jen said, offering him her glass. Their fingers touched as he took the glass from her.

Joe took a sip from her glass. "Thanks," he said handing the glass back to her. Again their fingers touched.

"I guess I better go to sleep, I'm kinda drunk," she said with a giggle. "I have to get up early to pick up a friend from the airport. When is your doctor appointment over?"

"The afternoon sometime," Joe said. "Don't worry about me, I can keep myself busy."

"Maybe we can see a movie or something," Jen offered, bumping her shoulder against his again. She didn't want to leave Joe alone all day tomorrow.

"Sounds great, but if it doesn't work out it's okay, I don't want to put you out if you have a friend visiting," Joe said not wanting to impose.

Back in her bedroom, Jen decided to sleep in the silky nightie, it made her feel sexy. God she was horny! Flirting and teasing got her that way. She couldn't wait to see Frankie tomorrow!

Joe went to bed not able to read anymore. In bed he took out his cock. He was rock hard. He stroked himself. There were a few girls he liked to fantasize about and Jen was at the top of that list. He closed his eyes and masturbated as he fantasized about fucking his pretty sister-in-law.
Like Reply
Jen woke up with a little hangover. She felt embarrassed about teasing Joe so much the night before. She liked flirting but she knew last night was too much, especially wearing the revealing nightie in front of him.

She put on a long thick fluffy robe and went out to the kitchen. She resolved not to flirt with Joe anymore that weekend.

Joe was already up and dressed, drinking coffee. He was disappointed seeing Jen in the robe, he'd hoped to see her again wearing the short black nightie.

"Morning," she said smiling. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah, I actually have to go," Joe said getting up. "Maybe I'll see you later?"

"Definitely," Jen said smiling him. She was relieved he was going. She didn't want him to see what she was going to wear for Frankie.

After eating a light breakfast, Jen showered and did her hair and makeup. Then she put on a tight Lycra black dress. In front the dress went all the way to her neck, but in back it swooped down showing a lot of her sexy back. There was no way she was wearing a bra with this dress. She didn't wear panties either. She rolled black thigh high stockings up her long legs and stepped into black high heels. She wore her hair up to show off her neck and back. She thought this would be the perfect outfit if she had that tattoo below her neck.

She looked at herself in the mirror. It was a designer Fendi dress so it looked sexy without crossing the line to slutty. Still she was relieved Joe didn't see her in it, how could she explain wearing this dress to pick up a friend at the airport? It wasn't a dress you'd wear touring New York City either. That was okay. She wasn't planning to leave Frankie's hotel room today.

She threw a change of clothes and a box of condoms into a bag. Then she caught a taxi to LaGuardia.

Drums's eyes widened seeing her. She looked so beautiful and hot! He moved to kiss and hug her but she stepped away. "Remember Frankie," she whispered.

"Oh yeah, sorry," he said. They hugged briefly as platonic friends would.

Things were different in the cab. Drums was all over Jen, and she was all over him too. "What hotel?" Jen asked between kisses.

"Hilton Times Square," Drums said.

"Tell the driver to hurry!" Jen urged him as she moaned and rolled her head back, his hand between her legs.

They managed to keep their hands off each other as they walked through the lobby and checked into the Hilton. But Drums pushed Jen against the wall as soon as they were in the room.

"You're dressed like a hooker, you know that?" he growled kissing her and pawing her little tits. He roughly pushed her to the floor, onto her hands and knees. "Is that what you are Jen? A whore?"

"God yeah I'm a slut, a whore!" Jen gasped as he roughly pulled up her skirt.

He grinned seeing she wasn't wearing panties. "You missed me huh? You horny bitch. What, Mike not fuck you good this week?"

"Don't talk about him okay?"

"I'll talk about whatever I want slut!" Drums yelled slapping Jen's ass hard. He reached under her and squeezed her breast so hard it hurt. "You need to understand something Jen. I'm in charge, not you!" He pressed his cock against her pussy.

"Okay, okay, you're in control," Jen gasped. "But you have to wear a condom Frankie." She reached into her bag and pulled one out of the new box she'd bought yesterday. Twisting her body she rolled it onto him.

"You're mine this weekend," Drums said rolling her onto her back and kissing her.

"Yeah, I'm yours," she agreed between kisses. "But that's the one thing you have to do, okay? Condoms."

He scowled at her but didn't argue. He rolled her back onto her hands and knees. Positioning his cock he rammed it in!

Jen yelped with pain. "Go slow!" she told him.

"Fuck you bitch! It's time your pussy got used to my cock!" he yelled angrily. He was pissed she always made him use condoms. He shoved more of his cock into her pussy. "By the time I'm done with you you'll never be able to feel Mike's pencil dick again!"

"Oh god oh god," Jen moaned as Drums battered her pussy and mauled her breasts. She loved this! A man dominating her! Being taken like a slut! "I'm cumming! You're making me cum!"

Between strokes Drums rolled her onto her back, his powerful arms moving her petite body like a Barbie doll. As before he twisted her around while keeping his cock deep inside her. Then he pounded her again, barely missing a stroke, and he leaned down and kissed her. He wanted to be kissing her as she came, he wanted his tongue in her mouth as she climaxed on his cock.

Jen came, and like before, the spasms of her pussy pushed him over the edge! They yelled and moaned as incredible orgasmic pleasure shot through their bodies!

"Oh god," Jen sighed as her orgasm finally subsided. Her entire body tingled from all the pleasure his beautiful, wonderful cock had just given her.

"Careful," she said as he pulled out.

"I know, I know," he said irritably, holding the condom on as he pulled out. "You don't have to keep reminding me."

"Give me a minute okay?" Jen said and she went into the bathroom. She leaned on the sink, her hands on the basin. Her knees felt weak and her body still tingled. God he'd fucked her good!

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was disheveled and her makeup a mess. Her dress was wrinkled and splatted with love juices, and her nylons were laddered around her knees.

She looked a mess. Like a slut, freshly fucked. The thought made her shiver with sexual desire!

Crossing her arms she took off the dress. She was naked underneath except for the stockings. They were ruined and she considered taking them off. But maybe Frankie was one of those men (like Mike) who got turned on by laddered stockings. She decided to leave them on, along with her high heels. She brushed her hair and redid her makeup, then she rejoined Frankie.

He smiled, seeing her naked. "We haven't really said hi," she giggled getting in the bed with him. She hugged and kissed him.

"I missed you," Frankie said smiling into her face.

"Me too," Jen said smiling back.

"Sorry I was rough, I've been thinking about you all week," he said sheepishly.

"Don't apologize, I like it that way," Jen said.

"It's just, you really turn me on, and I get that way when I'm really turned on," Drums explained.

"It's okay, I like it rough," Jen assured him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"You like getting fucked like a slut huh?" he said grinning at her.

"I really do," Jen said with an embarrassed laugh, blushing.

Drums took Jen's arms and pulled them above her head, pinning them there with one hand. With his other hand he caressed her arm, from her wrist to just below her shoulder. "Back in college, I knew you were a slut," he said.

"You did huh?" she said with a laugh. She liked the way he was treating her, pinning her arms above her head, taking control of her body, taking control of HER.

"I guess not so much a slut," he said. "More like, a nice girl who likes getting fucked hard. Who likes being treated like a slut."

"That's me," Jen admitted with giggle.

"Mike doesn't fuck you like that, does he?"

"He does well enough," Jen said.

"I saw how he fucks you, last weekend," Drums said. "Does he always fuck you like that?"

"Mike doesn't fuck me Frankie," she said. "He makes love to me. There's a big difference."

"How romantic," Drums said with a scornful laugh. He moved his hand down. Now he caressed circles over her breast, around her nipple. She shivered at his touch. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy craved his cock. God, she was already horny again! So was he, she felt his hard cock pressing against her thigh!

"I get it now Jen," he said.

Jen was breathing hard, her chest heaving. She had her cum face on, her eyes glazed over with lust. "What do you get Frankie?" she panted.

"Why you fuck around," Drums said. "Mike doesn't do it for you. Yeah I get it, you love each other and he makes love to you. But you wanna get fucked like a slut, don't you? And he doesn't do that, does he Jen?"

"Sometimes I want that," Jen admitted.

"I give you that, right?"

"Yeah you do," she said. "Are you gonna give me some now?"

"Mike doesn't give you want you need, does he?" he pressed.

"He gives me a lot Frankie," Jen said, getting annoyed at how he kept talking about Mike. Putting Mike down got her lovers hot, she understood that, it was an alpha guy thing. Sometimes it turned her on too. But she didn't want to talk about Mike. She wanted fucked!

He scrowled. "You want my cock slut?" he said taunting her. "Prove how much you want it!" He moved so his dick was in her face. "Suck it bitch!"

Smiling at him, Jen wrapped her hands around his shaft and opened her mouth wide. He was so thick she could only swallow his big cock head and a couple inches of his shaft. She bobbed up and down on his cock while she stroked his shaft with her hands.

"You can do better than that slut," Drums said derisively. He moved her onto the floor, on her knees. He stood up and she took him back into her mouth.

"Yeah, you look good like that," Drums admired looking down at his thick cock stretching her sexy mouth. He pushed more of his cock into her mouth. She smiled at him with her eyes, taking the extra inch into her mouth. It was hard having that much thick cock in her mouth but she could do it if she breathed through her nose.
Like Reply