Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Ok take rest. Have Non-vegetarian ( if your non-vegetarian). Consume dry fruits. Be strong.
[+] 2 users Like anjali's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-01-2022, 11:50 AM)anjali Wrote: Ok take rest. Have Non-vegetarian ( if your non-vegetarian). Consume dry fruits. Be strong.

As a Bengali eating fish
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2022, 11:42 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Today Morning Report came. I'm Covid positive.

please take care. have complete rest. praying for you to get well soon
[+] 2 users Like nand's post
Like Reply
They reached the dingy shed and very soon Irfan and hos boy started dancing with Purva. Irfan was teaching Purva Lap dance. So 10 plastic chair was arranged there.After showing Moves and posture and several time of practices they stopped. It was almost 2p. m. at afternoon. Irfan instructed other boys to leave the place. So they leave.
Irfan, Hussain Ji, Mushtaq and Abdul was seating on the chair. Purva was standing in front of them.

Hussain Ji: Purva take that bottle and go outside. There is a hand pump. Few meters ahead. Fillup the bottle and come back. And listen don't drink water now. You are sweating heavily. So don't drink now.
Purva : ok Hussain ji. But what about the people here.
Hussain Ji: I've told you yesterday. Don't worry. Just bring the water for us. We all are very thirsty.
Purva: ok. She took the old 2 liter pet bottle of coca cola and went out to the pump. She walked naked on this road just previous day. Even she was filling little occurred. Previous day she was with the men. And it was evening. Now she was habituated with public nudity. But Mastanpur is like a home for her. And this place is new to her. She was getting extra thrill to walk naked on this new village. This area is actually less crowded. So she went to the tube well and started pumping the handle. But it was difficult to fill the bottle. As the opening of the bottle is very small. 
She was trying to put the bottle under the pipe but as she was pressing the handle, the force of the water causing the bottle fall down. She tried a little. But then she took the bottle in her right hand and started pressing the handle with her left hand. It was difficult to refeel the bottle.
      May I help you? Suddenly one voice came from behind. Purva turned around and saw a man was standing and smiling. He was very dirty and was only in a dirty half pant. His body was masculine and dark. She looked at his bulge. Her experience telling her that the machine behind the pant is vary large. Purva politely said no and she started pressing the handle. But suddenly she felt a touch on her bum and then a touch on her left hand. The dirty man push the handle and grinded his bulge on her ass. He said don't be afraid you dirty randi. I know you very well. Purva said who is afraid? The dirty man said. Is Mushtaq give you talak? Or the ladies of Mastanpur kicked your ass and send you here to be fucked by street dogs?
Purva replied him, " I'm not afraid of anything or nobody kicked my ass. But you should be scare because Hussain ji and Mushtaq is waiting for me there inside and they are thirsty."
The man got scared and leave her, " sorry sorry I think... "
Purva laughed and said ha ha don't be afraid and thank you for helping me. She capped the bottle and started returning to the shed. The man was standing there with disbelief. Purva saw two three more men was coming. So she gave some extra swing on her ass and some extra bounce to her boobs. One man stopped and started looking at her with open jaws. His tongue was dangling like a dog.purva giggled and squeezed his balls while passing by him.
She returned to the shed and given the bottle to Hussain ji. They all drunk the water and then Irfan said listen Purva play the music player. We have some discussion. So we will talk and you've to seat and do your moves who ever is talking.
The four men sat there in a circular manner.
Purva played the music.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Hussain Ji: so what do you suggests Irfan?
Purva Rushed to Hussain ji's lap and sat on his lap. But his words finished. So Irfan started replying to him.
Purva got up and sat on Irfan.
Irfan : I think Tip Tip barsha pani is must choice. And zara zara touch me, dilbar dilbar,.......... And the final song should be bharo maang meri bharo.
Hussain ji: that's fine but this are only twenty songs. We thought we've decided 40 songs.
Purva woke up from Irfan's lap and sat on Hussain ji's and slowly started rubbing her ass. But only after two rub she had to move again. This time Mushtaq spoke.
Mushtaq : I think 40songs are too much. And she has to perform sex on the stage also. So I think 20 is ok. But this are only hindi songs. What about the bhojpuri? Some of this songs are not so sizling or nasty. So please cut off some hindi and add some bhojpuri here.
Irfan: ok let me think. Ok I'm giving you some list.
Every one was talking and they were taking longer time to finish. But no one was mentioning about Purva. They were enjoying her lap dance but no one giving her any attention. one moment came while Abdul spoke and he also streached his speech. Purva gave him lap dance to. But it seems like she is playing a ghost role. One moment came when Mushtaq asked what about the Fee's? You cut half of songs but what about the sex show? Hussain ji please tell me and Irfan what kind of sex show you are planing.
Purva was getting aroused as well as frustrated as the same time because no one was giving her any attention. She was also doing it like a robot. But now she stopped for a while and started thrusting her ass to Mushtaq's lap. She holds her breasts tightly and was waiting for the next one to speak. She thought Hussain ji Will asked her for her fees. But no one was giving her any attention.
Hussain ji spoke. What the lowest Price in your whore house now for fucking and what is the price of group sex and tell me what amount of money a prostitute charge for night out?
Everyone got silent. Purva's clit again started throbbing. Her glan started poking out from the hood. The hood stretched back and the clit again started dancing like a mini dick. She pushed her ass on Hussain ji's groin and made a sound like usssshhhhhh.
Hussain ji's dick was rock hard as others. He was noticing to her clit from the upper view. Looking at the blossoming pink clit he couldn't control and he touched her clit with his left hand fingers. And said oh Mushtaq please tell me.
Like Reply
I'm feeling little fine now. So give a small update.
I was afraid of my little son. He is only 6 and his temperature was 104.3°. He was not eating anything. Now he is fine. Absolutely normal.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Many of you feared that I may stop writing or lost the path. So for you guys here is the upcoming episodes.
- Purva with Suleiman Chacha
Next day Morning bathing and milk distribution.
Nasira Bhabhi's house.
Doctor checkup
Going to tattoo parlour
Going to the construction site.
Gangbang.
Backyard of her sisters house to watch apu.
Periods or Miscarriage
Photoshoot and advertisemnt.
Arrested by security officer.
Firm house stay.
Piercing completed.
Husband returned.
Whore dance.
Private party.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
This is my plan. But you may suggest me should I include or exclude some episodes
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Why arrested by security officer....? she has not done anything wrong.
Like Reply
(09-01-2022, 08:53 PM)sultan Wrote: Why arrested by security officer....? she has not done anything wrong.

Roaming Naked in public is an offence. And don't you want to see lockup sex? Only for few hours? First security officer will humiliate her then khan sahab will enter there and then he will humiliate security officer by Purva.
Like Reply
(09-01-2022, 09:21 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Roaming Naked in public is an offence. And don't you want to see lockup sex? Only for few hours? First security officer will humiliate her then khan sahab will enter there and then he will humiliate security officer by Purva.
Don't humiliate security officer
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2022, 11:22 PM)anjali Wrote: Don't humiliate security officer

Ok so I'm excluding the security officer part
Like Reply
Please update fast
Like Reply
(10-01-2022, 12:21 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Ok so I'm excluding the security officer part

Thanks ?
Like Reply
Mushtaq : bessically no one hire girls from our whore house for gangbang or for a long day. This prostitute are very cheap and mostly hired by cheap labourers and truck drivers. No whore want to go with the truckers outside the area. Because this could be dangerous for them. And labourers are poor. They can't afford them for days or nights. Even few girls were went to some tourist destinations with some labourers and few young girls were hired by some college students for night stay or for few days. This young girls take 500 for a session and we take 30% from the girls. For night stay our rate is 3000/night lowest and 8000/night highest.
Purva leaved Hussain jis lap and she was then on Mushtaq's lap. Till now she was silent and was playing her role as a non human slave. But now she couldn't hold her excitement. Buried her ass on Mushtaq's dick she aaked in a husky voice, "what's the lowest price for a session?
Mushtaq got angry and pushed her from his lap. He shouted is anybody ask you to speak? Purva somehow managed her balance and stayed straight. Mushtaq shouted again who told you to stand up? Get down on your knees. This sudden act of anger by Mushtaq made Purva confused and some tears appeared at the corner of her eyes.
While the seniors are talking you shouldn't interrupt in between. Don't your parents taught you. Purva got on her knees and lowered her Head. Mushtaq again spoke, before that you insulted Hussain ji by demanding excessive money now again you are started demanding? What do you want You Dirty Randi?
Purva realized her fault. She is a shameless woman it's true but her heart is very soft. She is a soft woman in mind. She couldn't hold her emotions and started crying loudly. Hussain ji came forward to protect Purva. Aree ree ree why are you shouting on her Mushtaq? This time she didn't demand excessive. She just asked for the lowest amount. He bend down and pulled Purva up and hugged her. Purva also hugged him and buried her face on his chest. Sound of blubber was coming. She was crying continuously. Hussain ji rubbed his fingers on her hair and then gently strocked her back and said, hey Purva don't cry. Please stop. Tell me what do you want. Please don't cry any more, I'm here with you to solve your problems. Don't cry like a child baby. Tell me what do you want.
By his pampering Purva suppressed her emotions and said I don't want to live with this ridiculous man anymore. He bring me here as a Randi. I happily came here and married him. And now he is detering me to be get fucked.
Hussain ji: so what do you want Purva? You wanted to be get fucked.
Purva : yes I wanted to be get fucked by as many people as possible. I've only a month in hand. I don't want to waste my time to be like a sati savitri type wife.
Mushtaq : so you wanted to be a prostitute then. Ok come with me to night in the Desi bar.
Hussain ji: offf ho Mushtaq please stop this nonsense. That's why people says man should marriage at young age. You have no idea how to handle a delicate woman.
Purva lifted her face from Hussain jis chest and spoke, Yes I wanted to be a prostitute. The cheapest prostitute at Salim's garage and want to fuck the truckers.
Everyone got speechless by her announcement.
There was absolute silent for almost 20 seconds. Then Hussain ji spoke ok ok listen Purva I'll fulfill all of your desire but first please concentrate on the big event.
Purva : don't worry Hussain ji I'm not pulling away anywhere. But I'm really thirsty. I need cock hussin ji. Please somebody fuck me please. She got down on her knees and joined her palm and started begging.
Hussain ji: but we don't have condoms with us. Abdul do you want to fuck the Randi without condom?
Abdul : sarpanch sahab that will be risky so...
Purva crawled to Mushtaq on all fours and grabbed his feet. Please Mushtaq ji please fuckme please right now.
Mushtaq : why just few moments ago you were leaving me now you are begging me to give you a fuck?
Purva : I'm sorry Mushtaq ji but I need it. Otherwise I'll die.
She crawled to Irfan. Guruji please fuck me. Don't worry Mushtaq use to fuck me everyday. I don't have any infection.
Irfan : I understand your Problem Randi but I don't want to make unprotected sex. But I've a gift for you. I buy this from the tattoo guy for you. He gose to the corner of the shed and brought out a huge rubber dildo from his bag. Now take this for now Randi and give us a musterbation show.
Purva was astonished by looking at the dildo. It was a vvery very thik and 10 inches long dildo.
Purva took te dildo from Irfan and started looking at it with pooped eyeballs. After few seconds she said thank you guruji without looking at him and started licking the dildo top to bottom. It has also two rubber testicles. She gulp them in her mouth and started stroking her erected clit. 
Purva then sat on the ground and spreaded her legs.
She then spit on her palm and inserted her palm into her pussy and started fisting her pussy, while sucking the rubber dick. What a woman? Hussain ji thought. She is an urban high society woman. Married to a rich man and mother of a sweet boy. Today she is laying on the ground naked and spreading her legs to give a clear view of her cunt. She is roaming naked in public ready to perform naked dance in front of hundreds of men. And that's no tall now she is ready to sale her cunt to unknown truckers for cheapest amount of money. What kind of desire is this?
Purva now inserted the tip of the dildo into her pussy and started circulating it slowly. She said Mushtaq ji at least let me suck your dick.
Mushtaq was too much turned on he just loosened the knot of his lungi and stood from the chair. He came to her head and said lift your face. Purva lifted her chin and Mushtaq buried his hard dick into her waiting open mouth. Simultaneously she pushed the dildo deep inside her vagina and her vagina swallowed the entire rubber except the testicles.
Thap thap thap thap sounds were coming from her pussy and oth oth oth oth ot ot th th like sounds coming from her mouth. She closed her eyes and started banging her cunt with the dildo and Mushtaq was maintaining the tempo of his thrust with Purva's dildo. Purva increased the tempo and Mushtaq also increased the tempo. In between Hussain ji brought his mobile out and started filming the show. Irfan and Abdul also unzipped their pants and started stroking their tools.
Mushtaq couldn't hold for 4 minutes and he pulled his dick out from her mouth. Purva was thrubbing her pussy with both hand so she tried to hold the dick with her lips but she couldn't. Mushtaq spread all the sparm on her nose, eyes forehead and hair. Purva giggled. She just said next please. Irfan rushed to her and he drived his dick straight into her mouth from front. He put his legs on both side of her hands and started fucking her mouth. Abdul asked Hussain Ji, sahab may I join? Hussain ji said go ahead. Abdul sat behind Irfan's leg and bended on her boons. He started pressing her boobs and inserted the Right one into his mouth. Purva tried to see who is sucking her boobs but she couldn't open her eyes due to the cum on her eye lids. She then hold the hair of the person and guided his head towards her clit. Abdul hesitated for few seconds looking at the tiny penis like clit and then he started slurping her clit.
Purva removed one hand from the dildo and started squeezing Irfan's balls. Within few minutes Irfan pulled his dick forcefully and spreaded a huhe amount of cum all over her face. Purva tried to catch the cum into her mouth but only few drops into her mouth. Purva hold his dick tightly and started sucking his pee hole and sucked the last droplets of his sparm.
Purva also started squirting suddenly in excitement. Abdul leave her pussy and started spitting the water on her belly with disgust. He slapped her butt very hard and shouted shali kutia Randi you peed on me? He slapped again. Purva giggled and pulled the dildo out and again squirted. Abdul got angry and grabbed her hair and pushed his only 4 inches slim cock into her mouth. He started thursting but after 15/16 thrust he ejaculated. His sparm was very pungent and very thin. The test was bitter than the cycle mechanic. She loved that test and so she hold his dick into her mouth and continued to licking. Abdul was shivering and was trying to pull his dick out but purva hold him tight and started shaking. She released a huge and long orgasm and then she leaved Abdul.
Hussain ji come closer to her and was filming her  come covered face and the edicted expressions of her lips. After subsided the orgasm she pulled out the dildo and layed on the ground remaining her pussy spread. Hussain ji roam the mobile from her face to pussy. Purva started moaning again like umm ummmm. Making her lips paut. She was actually feeling the test of that pungent bitter slimy but testy to her cum. Hussain ji again focused on her face. Purva then collected all the sparm from her eyes chin and forehead by her fingers and started mixing them into her mouth. She left the cum in her hair and nose. She again started pinching her clit and with other hand she inserted her fingers into her mouth and mixed the cum with her fingers and then swallowed it. Then she rubbed her fingures in front of her breathing hole and gave a deep sniff.
She opened her eyes and saw everybody was looking at her with disbelief. She smiled and said sorry I think I squirted on someone who is he?
Abdul spit on her and said you herlot randi you peed on me.
Purva giggled and said oh poor Abdul I'm really sorry but that not pee dirling. But if you want to take revenge then go ahead. Pee in my mouth I'm thirsty.
She got on her fours like a dog and opened her mouth and started moving her tongue. Abdul came forward and started pissing. Orange color waters started falling into her mouth. It seems like Abdul was dehydrated. His piss was very pungent and salty. Few drops goes to her eyes and started burning. She closed her eyes but continued drinking the pungent urine. Abdul finished. She tried to gulp as much as possible but most of them fall on her face hair and body. She was going to open her eyes while two more stream of water started falling on her. She loughed and open her palm in front of her mouth to take the stream and guided them into her mouth. But she got bath in Irfan's and Mushtaq pee. When they finished she opened her eyes and said thank you my dirlings.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva wiped her closed eyes and opened it and started searching for the dildo. It was laying beside her feet. She was wanting to lick her own juice from it but it was clad in dust. So she leave it beside her and just lay on the ground. Hussain ji was till recording. He said Purva can you roll on ground? Purva looked at him and gave a mischievous smile and started rolling on the grass less dusty ground. Her sweaty piss soacked body cladded with the dust. Purva stopped rolling and then sat on her ass folding her knees and waving them. Thus her pussy was flapping out and again hiding behind her thighs. Keeping her hand behind she ask are you recoding Hussain ji?
Hussain ji: stopped recording and said oh yes Purva. I've already sent few clips to khan sahab. He is very happy with your kinky act.
Purva : ask him what he wants for me to do now.
Hussain ji: you say it in the video Purva.and touched the record option again 
Purva : lifted her hand and change her position in crawling posture and started crawling like a dog towards Hussain ji and started speaking in a orgasamic voice Salam Khan sahab. May appki besharam randi Purva. Kaisa laga apko is gandi vesya ki kartut? Ab app aur kaya dekhna chahate hay sahab?(salam khan sahab. I'm your shameless slut. Please Tell me how you enjoy this filthy prostitute act? And tell me now what more do you want to see from me?) She lift her one hand and pick some piss soacked cum from her hair and slurp it.
Hussain ji stopped recording and sent it to khan sahab.he was happy that this slut is now thinking herself as a prostitute.
Hussain ji: said Purva stay like this until the answar come.
 Abdul go and wait for us at Suleiman's shop.
Abdul left.
Purva remained there on all fours. She was in full submission mode. She said herself in mind I'll do anything what my masters will say me but please let me fuck some young big cocks buddy.
Mushtaq : Hussain ji now  tell me about the plan.
Hussain ji: ok Irfan explain him.
Irfan : Mushtaq bhai we will test this Randi for disease. If she is clear then we will test our supporting dancers. And we will make a disease free team who will perform live sex show as per our President's demand.
Mushtaq : if Purva found carrying disease then?
Hussain ji: then you and Sazid will take care of her treatment. Your Dubai Visa maybe cancelled also. Lets hope for the good. But in that case we will use condoms. But the show will happen at any cost.
Mushtaq : what kind of sex show please elaborate Hussain ji:
Hussain Ji: anything as per president sahab choice. Maybe just sucking or single fuck or maybe gangbang or maybe just dance. We will present him the best as per his demand. And listen you have to take part
In the show also.
Mushtaq : me?
Hussain ji : yes you. At the end of the show you will appear on the stage and. You will wander to see Purva like this. You will beat Abdul for making your beloved wife a naked shameless whore dancer. But Purva then will come forward and save him from your anger and will declare that she is doing this willingly on her  own. And she is Happy with that. Then you will spit on her and give her talak and again spit on her and leave the stage. Mushtaq tried to speak something but Hussain ji continued. Then Purva will started crying and ask Abdul to marry her but she will be rejected by him. Then she will get down from the stage and anounce is there anybody in the crowd to save her and give her shelter? She will be standing in front of President sahab. Me then anounce you can go with our honorable President Sahab.then his two bodyguard will come and will carry her by her hads and legs.
Mushtaq : are you crazy?I'm not doing this.
Hussain ji: you tell this to khan sahab. And if you agreed then maybe your Dubai flight ticket will be free and you can stay at President sahab's hotel there totally free for 15 days. Now you say. And don't think about this randi. She will fix her own rate.
Mushtaq sealed his lips because the offer is too delicious to him.
Hussain ji ok you two now go. I'm coming with Purva later.
Like Reply
Hussain ji: Purva Khan sahab is calling. Wait. He received the call. Yes khan sahab. Ok. Ok. Oh yes she is in front of me. This videos are just taken. Ok I'm calling you.
Hussain ji cut the phone and made a video call to Khan sahab. Hello khan sahab.
Khan sahab: hello, where is that randi?
Hussain ji: she is on the ground just in front of me.
Khan sahab: ok then turn on the back camera. Yes. Oh wow. Hello Randi how are you?
Purva : Hello Khan sahab I'm absolutely fine. How are you? She was thought that this Khan sahab maybe an old man. But to her surprise khan sahab is a young and handsome man around 35/36. He was wearing a sherwani. He was clean shaved.
Khan sahab : I'm also fine. I hear everything about you. I wander you really doing this kind of stuff or the videos are made by special effects. So I've a request.
Purva : please tell me sahab. If it's on sex I can do anything for you.
Khan sahab : I saw you are a fond of piss and cum. So I want to see it live now. Sarpanch you pee on her and let me see her drinking this.
Hussain ji: aah khan sahab I'm hard on there so pissing is Little difficult.
Khan sahab : aaree come on sarpanch lets try. Give pressure and see your pee will come out.
Hussain ji: but..
Khan sahab : do it now.
Hussain ji: o ok.
He looked at the door and then opened his lungi and started trying to pee.
Khan sahab : I want to see the pee coming from a real penis.
Hussain ji adjusted the camera on his penis and started pushing his abdomen muscle. Oh omf omf. Little piss comes out. Purva opened her mouth and drunk it.
Khan sahab: Wow Amazing keep going.
After few more push up Hussain ji started spraying hot salty water on purva aiming her mouth. As usual she drunk gulp after gulp. But few drenched her again.
Khan sahab : wow Randi I'm impressed. Now I've seen you take the cum form your hair and swallowed it. There are few more cum on your hair. Take them and swallow it.
Purva took the sticky cum soaked in pee and transfer it into her mouth.
Khan sahab : so do you like swallowing cum really.
Purva : yes khan sahab but I love to keep the cum in my mouth more.
Khan sahab: oh really but why?
Purva : I love the test I want to feel it as long as possible. I want to be remain filthy as long as possible.
Khan sahab : I heard that you also wanted to be a prostitute and want to fuck truck drivers.
Purva : oh yessss sahab  you heard correct.
Khan sahab : ok then you help Hussain ji to cum and take it to your mouth.but don't swallow.
Hussain ji: but she is filthy. No purva don't touch me.
Khan sahab : you use your other hand Sarpanch and randi till then you show me your erected pussy.
Purva spreaded her legs and hold her clit with two fingers and started pulling it.
Khan sahab: wow. Amazing. It's really looking like a small dick. I want to see you squirt. You both jark your dick now.
Purva and Hussain ji both started jarking.
Khan sahab : tell me Randi how many cock you want at a time?
Purva : uuuhhhhh as much as possible.
Khan sahab : I've 37 men working under me. So I'll arrange you all of them at a time. You are now bathing in pee there you can bath in cum.
Purva : uummmm Khan sahab please arrange them for me. I want to swim in their cum. She was stroking her clit dangerously. Within few minutes Purva started squirting. And seeing her squirt Hussain ji come closer to her and started depositing his load on her. The cum fall on her sweaty and pissy and cum sticky face. Few on her boobs which was coated with piss and black soil. Purva collected the cum from her face and deposited them into her mouth but she didn't dare to take the cum from her muddy body.
Khan sahab : very good randi. Now keep that in your mouth and go to Suleiman chacha's shop by crawling on your hands and legs like a dog.
Purva : othe kan sab. She smiles with the cum in her mouth.
Hussain ji wore the lungi and said let's go purva.
Purva was crawling on the dusty road. Her body was wet and clad in soil. Her belly, chest, boobs, back, ass, kees, elbows all were black and half of her arms and legs were fair, and her face was fair but glowing and sticky. She was crawling naked submissively on the public road. Luckily or unfortunately the road was empty. Hussain ji following her with the phone in hand. Khan sahab spoke. Now purva you pee but don't stop crawling.
Obediently she started pissing. Khan sahab was mesmerized by seeing this perversion by Purva.
They reached the shop. Hussain ji asked what about the lunch.
Suleiman : it will take 15 to 20 minutes more. But sahib gustakhi maaf, I can't allow this dirty randi in my shop.
Hussain ji : ok ok don't worry do you have soap and water?
Suleiman : yes in the backyard.
Hussain ji: khan sahab I think the Randi should bath now.
Purva : but I've bath twice before today. I don't want to bath again.
Hussain ji : you lost your sense. Look at yourself. You have to bath now again. Don't worry this is summer time so lets go to the back. Hussain ji shouted Abdul.
Abdul came out from the shop.
Hussain ji: help her to bath.
Abdul: me? Bbut.
Hussain ji: no but if why. Help her  to bath.
The went  to the back. There was a big drum full of water and there was a very Little used soap. Abdul opened his sirt and started pouring water on Purva.she  was rubbing her body.When all the mud washed away from her body Abdul applied soap on her body. But he skip her  boobs and pussy. 
Purva took his hands and guided his hands on her boobs and pussy. She waa moaning loudly. Mushtaq Irfan, Hussain ji and Khan  sahab from the video call was enjoying her bathing. Purva was moaning uummmm uuaahhhh offf rubb my  pussy yes. Ass crack. Oohhh uueeeeiii clean the inner side of my cunt. She was grinding her ass on Abdul's pant. After bathing properly Abdul wiped her body with a old torn towel.
Khan sahab : wow randi you are beautiful like an angel. See you later. Goodbye.
Purva : goodbye khan sahab. Uummmhaaa. She gave him a flying kiss.
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-141643-Twitter.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-141322-Twitter.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-141251-Twitter.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-141159-Twitter.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-141132-Twitter.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-141110-Twitter.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-141041-Twitter.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-141024-Twitter.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-141010-Twitter.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20211230-140955-Twitter.jpg]