Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
About a week later Allie bopped into Jen's office and fell into a chair. "How's bubble boy these days?" she asked stealing M&Ms from a bowl on Jen's desk.

"He's really good," Jen said brightly. And he WAS good. THEY were good. They were really close, really really close. Their sex life was awesome. They had sex almost every day. And of course they had the excitement of occasionally playing with other people.

Her pussy tingled thinking of Darren and Keri/Jim (she thought of them as one person). But since she had both of them to think about, she didn't feel herself losing control with either. Mike was excited all the time and staying well within good hurt territory. It seemed like they'd found a way to make the game work.

Two Fridays later, Jen's office decided to go to happy hour. As a social butterfly she wanted to go, but only if Mike did too. She called him and he enthusiastically agreed to go.

She doubted he was really that much into going. She knew he didn't feel comfortable around her friends, they were too much the "populars" while he was kinda the geeky shy math guy. Of course, things were changing now because of Sapphire. His geekiness was definitely becoming cool.

Jen's heart sank as they walked into the club. "Fuck," she thought. It was a karaoke club.

She saw Scott looking at her and smiling. "Shit move Scott," she said scowling at him.

"Why Jen? We had so much fun last time," he said acting innocent. He whispered into her ear. "Feel like a Vampire shot?" he said. He put his hand on her ass and squeezed.

She sneered at him and dug her high heel into his ankle. He yelled "ouch" and pulled his hand away, but he was laughing.

Mike arrived and Jen sat next to him. "Sorry about this, I know it's not your thing," she said.

"It's okay, I'm fine," Mike said, but he looked nervous. "I'll get us a drink," he said and went to the bar.

"Look over there, it's Jasmine Kelly," Lenny said. They all turned and saw a gorgeous young blonde sitting a few tables away.

"Who's she?" Jen asked.

"She took over at ESPN when Erin Andrews left," Lenny said. "She's what, 23? Erin's like 35. Erin saw the writing on the wall and bolted for Fox. Funny thing, Jasmine left ESPN too, she's at CNN now."

"Speaking of Erin Andrews, have you seen the video of her, what a body!" Scott gushed.

Jen gave him a WTF look. "A stalker took that video!"

"So what? I'm not supposed to look?" Scott said laughing.

Jen scowled at him. "You could at least feel guilty about it."

"Yeah right," Scott said dismissively with another laugh. He reached under the table and caressed Jen's knee. "I'd take you over Erin any day," he whispered into her ear.

"Fuck you," Jen hissed pushing his hand away.

"Fine with me," he said laughing.

Mike came back with a Cosmo for Jen and a scotch for himself. Jen motioned across the room. "Do you know who that is?" Jen whispered.

Mike looked. "Oh yeah, Jasmine something, she's at ESPN."

"She's at CNN now," Jen said.

"Oh, okay," Mike said.

Everyone began putting their names on the karaoke list. To her surprise, Mike moved to get up. Jen held his arm. "You don't have to do this," she whispered to him.

"I want to," Mike said. He got up and put his name on the list.

Jen sang Love Story by Taylor Swift. It was so beautiful everyone gave her a standing ovation.

Scott got up and did a rousing version of Hot Legs by Rod Stewart. Jen tried to be aloof, but in the end she ended up laughing and clapping with everyone else, and got up with everyone else to give him a standing ovation. She hugged Mike's arm afterwards. "He's an ass, but he can sing," she said almost apologetically.

Through bad luck, the two people ahead of Mike canceled, so he had to go on right after Scott. He got up feeling nervous. "Hey dude what song do ya want?" the DJ said.

"I'm thinking something different," Mike said, and he explained the idea. "Do you think it's stupid?"

"It's your song dude," the DJ said with a shrug.

Mike nervously went to the microphone. He hated being in front of people. But even if he bombed he'd get some participation credit, and all he wanted was to show Jen he wasn't a party pooper.

Jen and everyone else watched, waiting for the music to start. But then, without any music, Mike started reciting the lyrics to Thunder Road. At first Jen and everyone else thought he was singing it a cappella, but then realized he was reciting it like a poem.

People listened politely, and there was scattered applause when he finished.

As he sat down, Jen gave him an encouraging smile. She gave him a hug and kiss.

As the next song started, Mike went to the bar to get more drinks. "Really? A poetry reading?" Scott said derisively, laughing after Mike had gone. Others around the table laughed too, but most held back laughter out of respect for Jen.

"Shut up Scott okay?" Jen said, crossing her arms defensively. She felt kinda embarrassed, and felt guilty for feeling embarrassed.

Seeing Jen's obvious embarrassment only made Scott laugh louder. Coming to the rescue, Allie chided, "Give Mike a break, okay Scott? It was original."

During a break in the karaoke Jasmine Kelly approached their table. She went up to Mike. "I'm Jasmine Kelly of CNN," she said offering her hand to Mike. "You're Mike Andrews right? We had an interview scheduled for next week and your office canceled."

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that," Mike said shaking her hand. He'd seen her countless times on ESPN. She was even more gorgeous in person. He realized he was staring and motioned to Jen. "This is my wife Jen."

Jen and Jasmine looked the other up and down the way girls do.

Jasmine turned back to Mike. "Mike, I just got this gig at CNN and to be honest it's not going too well," she explained with disarming candor. She stepped closer so they almost touched. "It's hard going from sports to real news. You'd be doing me a major favor with an interview."

Mike flushed. Jasmine was so close her ample chest almost touched his arm, and her blue eyes looked so large and beautiful. "I guess so ..." he stammered.

"Thanks!" Jasmine gushed giving Mike a brief hug. "I so owe you one!"

Jen frowned as Jasmine walked away, not liking the way she practically threw herself at Mike. But she was proud the press was so interested in her husband. She gave Mike a hug, and enjoyed seeing the scowl on Scott's face.

The next week Jasmine Kelley and her crew arrived at Mike's office for the interview. Mike had done a few interviews by that point but he still felt nervous. He didn't like being on stage, and with the reporter and cameras bearing down on him he definitely felt like he was on stage.

On the other hand, Jasmine was confident and charming. Seeing him nervous, she chatted and laughed with Mike as her crew set up, to help relax him for the interview.

The interview lasted about15 minutes. Mike came across as modest, self-reflective, trustworthy and brilliant. Jasmine couldn't help liking him.

"Do you have time for coffee?" Jasmine asked. She motioned to her crew. "They'll take a while to pack up."

They went to Starbucks down from his office. Jasmine got a skinny latte and Mike a double expresso. Jasmine crossed her legs as she sat down, and Mike couldn't help stealing a glance at her. She had wonderful legs, long and shapely, and she wore silk stockings with a seam running down the back, and fuck-me pumps. In fact, everything about Jasmine was sexy and beautiful, her long blonde hair, gorgeous face, large bust and slim waist. Mike had to make a conscious effort to avoid staring at her.

Jasmine smiled inside, pretending not to notice Mike checking her out. She was used to men ogling her of course. At least Mike wasn't one of those guys who constantly stared at her breasts or lips (instead of her face) while talking to her.

She found herself drawn to Mike. She liked geeky shy guys, and Mike certainly fit that bill. He wasn't the best looking guy and she could tell he didn't have a "beach body," but he was cute and his modesty and kindness made him borderline adorable. Also, he was brilliant, the youngest ever to make partner in his prestigious Wall Street firm, and on the way to being a kazillionaire. All those things certainly didn't hurt his appeal. She wouldn't mind being on the arm of a guy like him.

They parted after the coffee. Mike didn't make a move on her. It disappointed her, but made her respect him more.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Making It Work Ch. 05

Mike went down on Jen. She panted and clutched at the sheets as he brought her to orgasm.

Jen got on top of Mike and put him inside her. They made love and he came inside her.

They showered together, then Mike packed. He had meetings in London about Sapphire, starting with a dinner meeting that night. Jen saw him off, still in her fluffy cotton robe.

Jen got back into bed, hugging her robe around her. She felt something was missing. Her body ached to be filled with a big cock and fucked really hard, fucked and treated like a cheap slut. She felt ashamed of these desires but couldn't help it.

The threesome in Vegas with Keri and Jim had been two weeks ago. That had been exciting, but Jim couldn't give her what she needed. If anything, Jim was a lot like Mike. And her sex with Mike was, well ....

Sex with Mike was always gentle and caring and she loved that. But sometimes she didn't want to make love, she wanted fucked really hard and treated like a whore. It didn't help Allie gave her almost daily reports about how Scott and his big cock were rocking her world.

She opened the robe and stretched out on the bed. With one hand she played with her clit, with the other she rubbed her nipples. She closed her eyes and fantasized about Scott fucking her really hard like a slutty whore. She fantasized about Scott ramming her in the ass, and then pulling out and making her go down on him without cleaning himself.

In her fantasy Scott asked, "Would you do this for Mike?"

Jen: "No way."

Scott: "Who fucks you better?"

Jen: "Who do you think?"

Scott: "I saw you looking at my crotch when I sang Hot Legs."

Jen (nodding): "I sooo wanted to fuck your brains out."

Jen came thinking of Scott sucking hard on her neck as he ruined her pussy with his big thick cock, cumming inside her. Afterwards she hugged the robe around her, feeling guilty.

Mike's dinner in London ended around 10. He called Jen to check in, and then watched TV. He felt edgy. Mike's fantasies involved Jen with well-hung arrogant men, bulls. Jim didn't fit that at all. Also for Mike, a big part of the thrill was Jen developing feelings for her lover, but she wasn't interested in Jim, and would never betray Keri anyway.

Someday Mike would like to see Jen with Keri. That would be thrilling, but he knew it wasn't what he really desired.

Impulsively he decided to go out. He checked a few cuckold sites for meat markets in London. He found a hot wife bar called Allure that was famous (notorious) for young guys picking up married cougars. There were posting about how Allure had swapping key parties, where husbands put their car keys in a hat. They went home with wives who picked out their keys. But Mike didn't want to swing. Instead he wanted to see some married girls get picked up by horny guys. He'd done this before, going to clubs like this to watch.

The club was crowded. It was mostly a meat market of single guys picking up single girls. But he saw a few married couples. Mike watched the husbands, not the wives. He focused his attention on couples where the husband paid more attention to the guys walking around than the wife.

There were a few couples like that. Mike focused on one white couple in particular. They looked to be late 30s / early 40s, both professionals. He looked like an accountant. She was beautiful with an alluring hourglass figure. What drew Mike's attention was the person sitting with them, a large fit black man. It looked like the black man was flirting with the woman while her husband watched (almost salivating). Mike watched with interest, his cock hard, as the black man hit on the white man's wife.

After a few minutes the black man turned, as if sensing he was being watched. Mike's heart lurched. The black man was Darren! Their eyes locked and Darren smiled, recognizing Mike. He whispered something to the woman and got up, walking over to Mike.

"How are you Mike?" Darren said with his British accent.

They shook hands. "I didn't know you lived in London," Mike said.

"I split between my firm's London and New York offices," Darren explained. He smiled. "How's your pretty wife Jen?"

"She's fine," Mike said.

"When are we getting together again?"

"We'll see," Mike said noncommittally.

Suddenly Darren's British accent disappeared and he took on his hard ghetto persona. "Listen man, I know you want my black cock in your wife's pussy again, so don't bullshit me."

Mike almost recoiled by his sudden ferocity, feeling like he'd been attacked. "It's up to her," he said managing to stay calm.

Darren frowned. Then he smiled and motioned over his shoulder. "That's Barb and Todd, tonight's their 25th wedding anniversary. I'm fucking Barb tonight."

Mike's cock leaped in his pants. Darren saw it in his face and smiled knowingly. "White dudes wanna see their wives fucked by big black cocks." He paused then added with an arrogant smile "Ring a bell?"

"How often do you do it?" Mike asked, trying to keep his voice sounding normal.

He shrugged. "Whenever I want. I could have white married pussy every night if I wanted, but I'm selective." He nudged Mike in the side. "You remember what Jen said? Her pussy's mine. Her body's mine. And that's after just one fuck." He laughed. "Give me a week and your sweet Jen will be all mine, heart and soul."

"You're crazy," Mike said, amazed he was able to keep his voice level. "She just said that, she didn't mean it."

"Yeah, you believe that," Darren scoffed sarcastically. "Did she tell you I called and she told me again she was my white bitch and her pussy belonged to me?"

Had Jen said that? Mike thought. She'd told him they'd talked, but hadn't provided details other than she brushed him off.

Darren smiled seeing the doubt in Mike's face. "You ask her, she'll tell you," he said confidently. "Then you call me." He dismissively flipped his card at Mike's face. He got up and went back to Todd and his wife Barb.

Mike had a hard time concentrating, but his meetings that week went okay. He flew back Wednesday and Jen met him at the airport. On the way home (in the firm's limo), Jen said "Is something wrong?"

Mike raised the privacy screen so the driver couldn't hear. "I ran into Darren in London," he said.

"You did?" Jen said surprised.

Mike had already decided to come clean. "I went to a bar to watch black guys pick up white wives," he said. "Sorry about that ... I was pretty horny. I only went to watch."

"That's okay honey," she said squeezing Mike's hand. His urges were nothing like hers. If anything, his minor indiscretion made her feel less guilty about her recent fantasies.

"Darren said he called you," he continued in an unemotional voice. "You told him your pussy belonged to him."

Jen squeezed his hand tighter and pressed up against him. "It was right after we hooked up," she explained, "It didn't mean anything."

"He said you'd be his, heart and soul, if he got together with you again."

"Oh my god Mike that's total bullshit," she said with an incredulous laugh.

Then Jen noticed the look on Mike's face. He was beyond excited. He was keeping his voice unemotional to hold in his lust.

"Would you like me to see Darren again?" she asked.

Mike didn't answer, but Jen could practically hear his heart pounding wildly in his chest. Her heart pounded too. The thought of being with Darren again made her shiver. Her pussy ached for a big cock like his!

She put her hand on his thigh and moved up to his crotch. He was rock hard. "Would you like to see Darren try to make me all his?" she ask rubbing his cock.

"Jen ..." Mike groaned.

In their apartment they quickly undressed. Mike got between Jen's legs and went down on her. Jen rolled her head back, she so needed this. Mike worked his magic and soon she arched her back in orgasm.

Panting, she pulled her husband to her. "I need you inside me," she said urgently. Mike was rock hard and he pushed into her.

"You want to see Darren again don't you?" Mike growled.

"Yes!" she admitted.

"You want his big black cock don't you?"

"Yes!"

"My cock isn't big enough, I'm not strong enough, you need bigger cocks, stronger guys, don't you, don't you?"

"Mike ..." she said. She couldn't tell if he was playing the game, if he was hurt or not.

"Tell me!" he growled, grabbing her wrists and pinning her arms above her head. "Tell me the truth! You need bigger cocks don't you?! You need better men who can fuck you hard? Don't you? Admit it!"

"Yes I do!" she admitted. "I'm a slut! I'm sorry, I can't help it!"

Mike covered Jen's lips with his and fucked her hard, and moments later he lurched and came.

They took the next Friday off. They made a picnic and walked to Central Park. They held hands walking through the zoo, laughing and talking and holding each other. It started raining and they ran to a tree, holding hands and laughing like little kids. They kissed and hugged under the tree and then held each other as they watched the rain come down.

They opened their picnic box. Simple food, just some cheese, fruit, bread and wine. They talked about their dreams, starting a family and moving out of the city, maybe someday getting out of the rat race and living a simpler life, maybe moving to a beach somewhere and opening up a bed and breakfast. A life something like today, with long walks and picnics and running through the rain. That night they kissed, but didn't have sex.

Saturday morning they lazed around. They went to their favorite little bistro for lunch. When they got back they took a nap, again abstaining from sex. Later Jen got ready. They were seeing Darren that night.

Darren arrived at 8, a knock at the door. Mike saw the nervousness and excitement in Jen's face. He opened the door and Darren walked passed him like he owned the place.

"Looking good Jen," Darren admired, eating Jen with his eyes. She wore an off-the-shoulder top and the mini-skirt. She wore black stockings and high heels.

"Come here bitch," he commanded, putting his hand behind her head and pulling her into a kiss. He kissed her long and hard, forcing his tongue down her throat. When he finally let go she panted for breath.

Darren roughly pushed Jen down onto her knees. He pulled out his cock. He was only half hard but still it looked like a large black python. "Suck it slut!" he ordered.

Jen looked uncertainly at Mike. Both were surprised at how fast this was happening, no conversation first, no drinks, right to fucking. Jen looked nervous and uncertain, but she had her cum face on. Mike nodded at her.

Darren laughed seeing Mike's surrender. He pressed his cock against her lips. "Come on sugar, show me what you can do."

Jen opened her lips and took Darren into her mouth. He was so thick she could swallow only his cock head and a little of his shaft. She wrapped her hands around his shaft and she stroked him, her head and hands bobbing back and forth on his cock.
Like Reply
"Pathetic," Darren ridiculed her. "That's the best you can do?"

Jen took him out of her mouth. "Fuck you," she said defiantly.

"You don't say that shit to me!" Darren roared angrily. Suddenly he grabbed her blonde hair and yanked her up to her feet, making Jen yelp in pain. Then he roughly threw her face first onto the sofa.

"Jen?" Mike said moving to her.

Darren pushed Jen hard against the sofa. Once again he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. "What did you say to me?" he hissed.

"Fuck you asshole," Jen said through clenched teeth.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" he growled. Darren yanked the skirt up around her waist and ripped off her panties. "Cheap whore like you needs to learn her place," he said in his ghetto voice.

Then he took off his belt. Holding the belt in one hand, Darren ran his other hand over Jen's firm shapely behind, the skin perfectly smooth and unblemished. He grinned menacingly at Mike. "Your wife's fine ass ain't gonna be as pretty when I get done with her."

"Stop!" Mike yelled leaping from the chair. As he did Darren whipped Jen's ass with the belt!

Jen cried out in pain.

"Jen!" Mike cried moving to her.

Darren grabbed Jen's hair and yanked her head to look at Mike. "Tell your cuck husband to sit down!" he growled.

Jen held her hand to Mike, stopping him. "It's okay," she said to Mike, tears of pain rolling down her cheek.

"That's right Mike, sit down like a good cuck," Darren said taunting him. He squeezed Jen's ass. "Who owes your ass slut?"

"You do," Jen said.

"Yeah, I own this fine ass," Darren said caressing her. Then suddenly he whipped Jen's ass again with the belt. Jen screamed in pain.

"You deserve this whipping don't you slut?" Darren growled.

"No," Jen whined.

"Beg me to hit you again!"

"Don't make me," she sobbed.

"Beg me!"

"Oh god," Jen said, grimacing for the pain to cum, "Please Darren, please whip me again."

Darren whipped her again, and then again. Her ass was red with whip marks.

"Who owns your ass?" Darren shouted whipping her again.

"You!" Jen yelled grimacing.

"Who do you belong to?" Darren yelled with another whip.

"You! I belong to you!" Jen cried.

"Not Mike?"

"No, I belong to you!"

Darren tenderly caressed her ass. He looked at Mike and smiled, looking triumphant. "See? She's mine, and I haven't even fucked her yet."

Darren roughly pushed Jen onto the floor, onto her knees, and he sat on the sofa, his legs spread wide. "Suck me," he commanded her. As she lowered her head, Darren roughly pulled her hair to look at him. "Do it better this time bitch!"

"I will," Jen promised, fear in her voice.

Jen lowered her head. As her lips touched his cockhead Darren grabbed her hair and violently shoved her face down, stuffing his long thick cock into her mouth and down her throat. Jen flailed her arms and gagged. Darren held her head down, then after almost a minute he let her head up. She gasped for air, her spittle running down and off her chin. Then he shoved her head down again. This time he lifted his hips to force more of his cock down her throat. She gasped again when he let her up, her chin, neck and front of her blouse wet with her spit.

"Enough!" Mike shouted.

"I'm fucking sick of you man!" Darren yelled. He yanked Jen's head to look at Mike. "Tell this cuck to shut up!" he ordered.

"Mike ..." Jen said.

"No bitch!" Darren screamed. "Say 'cuck shut up'!" When Jen hesitated, he shouted "Say it bitch! 'Cuck shut up!' Say it!"

"Cuck shut up," Jen said looking down, not able to look into Mike's eyes.

Darren laughed at Mike. "Hear that Mike, your pretty wife knows you're a cuckold." He jerked Jen's head forcing her to look at Mike. "Tell him bitch, tell him he's a cucky boy."

Her eyes downcast, Jen said "You're a cucky boy."

"Mike, when I'm done she ain't gonna have no respect for you!" Darren said laughing. He pushed Jen away. "Strip bitch!" he yelled.

Jen stood up and quickly took off all her clothes.

"Nice," Darren said, admiring Jen in just black stockings and black high heels. He took her into his arms and they kissed. He fondled her as they made out. When he pulled away Jen was panting, her chest heaving, her nipples rock hard.

Darren pushed Jen onto her back, on the floor next to Mike. Jen flinched as her abused ass was pushed onto the floor. Darren uncaringly threw Jen's legs apart and pressed his monster black cock against her pussy lips.

"Put on a condom," Mike said.

"Fuck that," Darren said.

"Put on a condom or get out," Mike insisted.

"Fuck you man!" Darren yelled. "I did it once but I ain't gonna do it again!" He got up as if to leave. "Fuck this shit!"

"No wait!" Jen said grabbing the black man's arm. "You don't have to wear a condom," she said pulling Darren back to her.

"Jen!" Mike yelled.

"Mike please!" she pleaded. "Just sit there and watch, okay?"

Darren smiled smugly at Mike. "I told you, she's mine," he said triumphantly.

"Tell him Jen," Darren continued. "Tell your pathetic husband he's nothing, you belong to me."

"I belong to Darren Mike," Jen said.

"Tell your pathetic husband he's nothing," Darren insisted.

"You're pathetic Mike, you're nothing to me," Jen said obediently.

Darren laughed derisively at Mike. "Now do you understand Mike? She's mine now. You should never have let me be with her again. She's all mine."

Darren looked back down at Jen. On her back, her long blonde hair tussled around her pretty face, she wore only stockings, her legs spread wide, her heels flat on the floor. Darren was between her legs, his thick black cock rock hard and barely an inch from her bare pussy lips.

"Take my cock, guide me into you babe," he said.

Jen reached between their bodies and took his rod, guiding him into her.

"Oh yeah," Darren grunted, pushing into Jen. "Your white pussy is so tight!"

"Ugh god!" Jen groaned. It felt like he was splitting her in two, but it felt so good!

Darren fucked Jen hard and fast. His stamina was amazing. She came at least twice, both orgasms soulful and mind blowing.

Finally Darren's muscular body tensed and he cried, "Fuck I'm cumming!" He bore down on Jen, pushing even deeper inside, and then he shot his virile black baby sperm deep into her fertile womb. "I'm gonna make you fat with my black baby!"

"Yeah yeah, cum in me! Make me pregnant with your black baby!" Jen cried wrapping her long legs around him.

Darren left soon after, grinning and slamming Mike on the back as he left. As always Mike felt hurt and disoriented after his wife's coupling with another man. He treated her gently though, bathing her and then gently rubbing lotion on her raw ass. Her ass was red but otherwise not marked; Darren had used only a fraction of his strength whipping her.

Jen was too sore for intercourse that night, but she knew Mike needed release, and reassurance. Lying on her side (not her sore ass), she kissed him and stroked his cock. "I didn't mean what I said," she said

"It sounded like you did," Mike said.

"It was just play, you know that right?" she said. "I think that's Darren's thing, he role plays. I was just playing along."

Mike smiled. Darren's act had been so outrageously BBC, it could only have been role playing. "So your pussy doesn't belong to him?"

"No, and I'm not gonna have his black baby," Jen joked, giggling.

"But the sex was good," Mike said.

"Well hello!" Jen said rolling her eyes. "It was freaking amazing!" They both laughed.

On Monday Mike had to go to work early. Jen got up and looked at her ass in the mirror. It looked normal again, smooth and unblemished, the red marks gone. Darren's whipping hadn't left a mark. She hadn't thought it would, his whipping stung but even as it was happening she could tell he wasn't hitting her too hard. But it was a relief to see no marks. She was proud of her ass, she worked hard to keep it looking perfect.

Keri was in town and invited Jen to lunch. Keri ordered a bottle of expensive champagne. "I really shouldn't," Jen said.

"Believe me, Johnny won't mind if you get a little buzzed at lunch with a potential big account," Keri assured her.

Keri reached under the table and squeezed Jen's thigh where a garter strap would be. "Just checking," she said with a smile. Jen laughed. She'd worn thigh high stockings but not a garter belt.

They laughed and talked like old friends. "Are you here with Jim?" Jen asked.

"No," Keri said. "Byron's with me."

"Oh," Jen said embarrassed.

"We don't always hook up," Keri said laughing. "He's a good aide you know."

"Oh, okay," Jen said sheepishly, feeling even more embarrassed.

"So how's your friend Darren?" Keri asked with an excited glint in her eye.

Jen smiled back, feeling like schoolgirls trading kissing stories. "I saw him this weekend," she began, and told Keri the story.
Like Reply
To Jen's surprise, Keri wore a frown as she finished the story. "What's wrong?" Jen asked.

"Nothing," Keri said.

"I can tell something's wrong, tell me," Jen insisted.

"I don't know," Keri said with a shrug. "I get the submissive thing, I like that too. There's nothing better than a confident man knowing what he wants, and taking it. But the big black cock thing doesn't do anything for me. It's so trite, so fake."

"I know," Jen quickly agreed. She so looked up to Keri, she wanted her approval. "Mike and I said just that, Darren was role playing."

"But why role play with Darren?" Keri said. "Wouldn't you enjoy the sex more if your lover acted natural?"

"I guess -- I mean -- I don't know," Jen stammered. "I guess because Mike's into that, and I want him to enjoy it too."

Keri shook her head, frowning.

"What?" Jen said.

Keri leaned towards Jen and whispered, "We're sexy and beautiful, honey. Look around, how they're looking at us. Every man in here would sell their souls for a night with you or me."

"I don't understand."

"It's what I said before," Keri explained. "You're young, sexy, successful. You deserve hot men like Darren and Scott. You're entitled. And you do it for yourself, not them. Sure, they'll enjoy it, and that's a turn-on too, because there's nothing more thrilling than the power to give pleasure. But you're doing it for you, not them, not even your husband. Believe me, Mike will worship you even more."

"I don't know ..." Jen said, uncertain.

"Look at it this way," Keri said, "Mike likes to watch right? He's into the cuckold, humiliation thing?" She quickly added, "I'm not judging him, I'm just asking."

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said still uncertain.

"Don't you think it would be more exciting for Mike if it was real, instead of make believe?"

"I don't know," Jen said cautiously. "That's how we got into trouble with Ricky and Scott."

"Did you enjoy your time with them?" Keri asked.

"Well, yeah ..."

"Did Mike get off on it?"

"Yeah, but ..."

"No buts honey," Keri insisted. "Mike adores you. He worships the ground you walk on. Do you really think he would have left you? I don't think so. And he didn't, did he? You're still together, more in love than ever."

Seeing the uncertainty in Jen's face, Keri reached over and squeezed her young friend's hand. "Just think about it. Remember I told you how things got boring and Jim and I almost broke up? I don't want that to happen to you and Mike."

Later that week Jen was at a bar with Allie. Mike was traveling again, this time in San Francisco.

She noticed guys looking at her. She wore a dress that hugged her curves, stockings and high heels. It was a sexy outfit, yet normal work attire for her, in advertising it started with selling yourself. Allie was dressed just as alluringly, although her outfits tended to emphasize her breasts while Jen's showed off her legs.

Jen was used to guys checking her out, but tonight she paid more attention, no doubt because of her conversation with Keri. Was Keri right, that she was entitled to as many hard bodies and big cocks as she wanted? Looking across the table at her best friend, she knew Allie lived according to that philosophy.

Since the Scott fiasco she'd held back on the game, despite Mike's efforts to get her to play. Jim and Darren had been safe lovers, Jim because she wasn't physically attracted to him, and Darren because she could never become emotionally involved with him despite his physical charms. Even her near hookup in Vegas with Kenley had been safe, because he didn't live in New York.

Her mind wandered as Allie chatted on about her latest lovers (she had more men in her harem than Scott). If she took the plunge, who would it be with? Ricky and Scott were out for obvious reasons. So was Colin; to Mike, he would be even worse than Ricky and Scott.

Looking across the bar, Jen was startled to see Tom, her storyboard artist. She didn't see Adria, his wife. Instead, he looked to be flirting with a pretty blonde who couldn't be older than 21 or 22, at least 10 years his junior.

"Gotta go girlfriend," Allie said, finishing her Cosmo. "I'm meeting Byron."

"Byron?" Jen said surprised. "From Google?"

Allie gave Jen a WTF look. "Haven't you been listening? I ran into him a couple of weeks ago and we hooked up." Seeing Jen's look of shock, Allie said, "Don't look at me like that, you're the one fucking Keri and her husband." Jen had of course told Allie about what happened in Vegas.

"Okay, okay," Jen said in surrender. She watched Allie leave the bar. Seeing her alone, more than a few guys prepared to make their move on Jen. Not up for mindless flirting, Jen finished her white wine and prepared to go.

"Hi," Tom said walking up to her.

"Hi there," Jen said smiling, happy to see him. "What are you up to?"

"Just a drink before heading home," Tom said. "You?"

Jen motioned towards Allie's receding figure. "The sad male faces you see all around are all the broken hearts Allie just left behind," she joked.

Tom grinned and raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure you've broken your share of hearts."

Jen batted her eyelashes. "Who, me?" she said innocently.

Tom laughed. "Another drink?" he said motioning to her empty glass.

Jen shook her head. "I better get home."

"Mike's waiting?"

"No, he's traveling. But --."

"Let me give you a ride home then," Tom said as the finished their drinks.

"Well, okay," Jen said.

They left the bar and walked two blocks. Tom stopped in front of a motorcycle.

"Oh," Jen said surprised.

"Don't worry, I've got a spare helmet." Seeing the look of concern on Jen's face, he asked, "You don't like bikes?"

"No, I think they're way cool," she said. "Mike's not wild about them though. He doesn't think they're safe."

"I've never had an accident," Tom said shrugging. Then he gave Jen a boyish smile. "Mike's not here, right?"

"That's true," Jen said with a laugh, charmed by his cute smile. She took the helmet from him. "Okay, let's go."

Mounting the bike, it was impossible for Jen's dress to not hike up her legs. She pushed her dress down but still her lacy stocking tops showed. Tom noticed but pretended not to.

"You better put your arms around me," he said, pulling her arms around his chest. "You haven't rode a bike before?"

"Not since high school," she admitted. Colin had a motorcycle and she loved riding it. That was one reason Mike didn't like motorcycles, in addition to the safety factor. But she missed riding on bikes, and it's not like Mike would ever know.

Jen thrilled to the wind blowing in her face as Tom expertly navigated through the streets of New York. She squealed when he took some of the turns sharp, it was like riding a roller coaster, which she loved. She clutched his chest to hold on, and couldn't help noticing how hard and well defined he felt.

All too soon they arrived at her apartment. Tom held her hand as she dismounted. Her skirt had ridden up so high her bare thighs showed above her stocking tops. This time Tom couldn't help looking. Jen blushed and pulled her dress down.

"Well, thanks for the ride," she said, both of them feeling awkward facing each other.

"Any time," he said.

The idea of inviting him up and seducing him passed through her mind. He was gorgeous and had a great body, she liked him, and he had a dangerous edge that attracted her. She knew Mike would be thrilled if she had a one night stand. She also remembered Keri's advice, "you're entitled." But Tom was married and had a child, and she didn't want to be any part of a husband cheating on his wife.

"See ya then," she finally said. She moved forward to give him a friendly hug goodbye. To her surprise, Tom hugged her tight, pressing his crotch against her. He was hard.

"Um okay, see ya," Jen said pulling away. She didn't look back as she left him. But she remembered what she'd felt. His cock felt huge!

Two weeks later the big day finally arrived. Jen and her team made their official pitch to Google. As bad luck would have it, Mike was traveling again, but he would get home later that night.

Jen led the presentation, and she was brilliant. Allie and Scott, prepped by Jen, were also impressive. Tom was there too, and his storyboard mockups (also edited and re- edited by Jen) dazzled. After the presentation, Keri on-the-spot awarded the project to Jen and her team.

Johnny, Jen's boss, popped champagne, and a number of partners showed up for the celebration. Mr. Winters made a speech, congratulating the entire team and gushing about Jen, saying she was the brightest young marketing star on the east coast, maybe the entire country.

As the champagne poured freely, a tipsy Keri pulled Jen aside and gushed, "You're brilliant, every bit as good as me."

Jen, also tipsy, gave her a mischievous smile and whispered, "So I didn't get the gig cause I fucked you good?"

Keri broke into a bigger smile. "God you're such a tease!" she whispered back.

Tom approached Jen and congratulated her. "You're amazing!" he gushed, tipsy like everyone else.

"You are too!" Jen said smiling and beaming into his eyes. They hugged, a little longer than normal. When they finally broke apart they both felt awkward.

Soon after Keri led her Google team away. Jen and her team deserved to continue their celebration without the client there. As she left, Keri whispered into Jen's ear, "Remember, you're young, beautiful and successful, you're entitled."

The celebration moved to a local bar, and the alcohol continued to flow. Jen's team moved to the private back bar. Some team members snorted coke. Jen laid off the hard stuff, but she took long drags of weed when offered.
Like Reply
Scott cornered Jen. He stuck his tongue down her throat and groped her tits. By that time, Jen was well pass wasted. She kissed him back, snaking her hand down his body and rubbing his hard-on. The rest of the team politely looked the other way, but they all knew about Jen's affair with Scott, it was a well known secret.

Allie pulled Jen away. "Are you really sure you want to start this again?" she asked.

"You're the one trying to get me to open my legs for him," Jen shot back.

"I've just been messing with you," Allie said laughing.

Jen stared daggers into Allie. "All I know is, I need fucked," she drunkenly said. "Where is Tony-Tony when you need him?"

"Oh my god, I haven't thought about him in years!" Allie said laughing. "God that man could fuck!"

"I never fucked him," Jen said regretfully.

"That's what you get for getting married," Allie said with an "I told you so" smile.

"Mike would love it if I fucked Tony-Tony, I wish I'd known that back then," Jen said.

"God you are so drunk!" Allie said laughing. "Anyway, I don't think Mike would like seeing you sucking face with Scott."

"Then who?" Jen said. "I need fucked, and after today I'm entitled."

"Mike will be home soon, right?" Allie offered.

Jen rolled her eyes. "I need a big one," she said.

Allie broke out laughing. "Oh my god, you are sooo going to regret tonight! You know I'm never going to let you live this down, right?" Then Allie looked over to the bartender. "You want a big one, huh? There you go. His name's Jason."

Jen looked at the bartender. She'd notice him before. He was very young (still in college), very good looking, and he'd hit on her more than once. "Is he good?"

"Honestly I haven't been able to snag him yet," Allie admitted. "Can you believe it? To him I'm a horny cougar."

"So when I get him into my bed he'll be another hot guy I fucked before you," Jen teased, referring to their adventures in college (before she met Mike).

"Bitch!" Allie said laughing again.

Mike's plane landed late. He tried texting and calling Jen, but she didn't answer. He hurried home, anxious to hear how her Google pitch went.

Their apartment was quiet when he entered. He immediately saw Jen's blouse on the floor. Then, listening closer, he heard moans coming from their bedroom.

He silently walked to their bedroom, his heart pounding. The door was open, and he looked in. Jen was on her knees, between a man's open legs. Her blouse was off, but otherwise she was fully clothed.

Mike didn't know the man. His pants were off, and his head was rolled back. Jen's long blonde hair shielded Mike's view, but he could tell what she was doing by how her head bobbed up and down in his lap.

Mike walked into the room. Jen felt his presence and raised her head, looking at him. She looked high and drunk, but horny too with her cum face on, her lips glistening with saliva and the man's precum.

She smiled drunkenly and said "Hey baby, I bagged Google today."

"That's good," Mike said, his throat dry.

Jen stroked Jason's long thick shaft. "This is Jason, I bagged him too," she drunkenly giggled. "Sit here baby," she said motioning next to Jason. "Take off your clothes," she told him.

Mike took off his clothes and sat next to Jason on the bed. Jen had her hand wrapped around Jason's cock, and now she wrapped her other hand around Mike's hard cock.

"He's so much bigger than you Mike," Jen said, stroking both of them.

Mike looked down and saw Jason was both longer and wider than his own penis. "Yeah," he breathed.

Jen released Mike's cock and went back down on Jason. Mike watched as his wife bobbed on the younger man's much larger cock.

"You're gonna make me cum," Jason warned.

Jen immediately let Jason fall from her mouth. "Not yet," she told him. "Not yet." She got up and straddled Jason's legs, and they made out.

Jason ran his hands over Jen's body. He reached back and unsnapped her bra. "Here," she said pulling away and pulling off her bra. Jason's eyes ogled her tits.

"You like what you see?" Jen teased him with a smile.

"I've wanted to see these for a long time," Jason said.

"Yeah?" Jen breathed. "How about touching them?" she asked pulling his hands so he cupped them.

"You have a nice touch," Jen said as he rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. "God," she moaned rolling her head back as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

With an effort Jen pulled away from Jason. Her heart pounded and she was panting. She looked at Mike. She'd been ignoring him and he looked hurt. But she remembered Keri's advice: "you're entitled." She looked away from Mike as if he wasn't even there and turned all her attention back to Jason.

She smiled at him. "What else have you wanted to see?" she asked.

"You've got incredible legs!" Jason gushed.

"You think so huh?" Jen teased. She got off his lap and slowly unzipped her skirt. Then she slowly pushed the skirt down her long legs.

"What do you think?" Jen said with a sly smile to Jason, doing a pirouette in her high heels in front of him.

"God you're incredible!" he gushed. "I've always wondered if you wore stockings or pantyhose."

"Well now you know," Jen said moving closer to him so his face almost touched her flat stomach. "I always wear stockings."

"Now it's your turn," she said unbuttoning his shirt. "I want to see you."

Jason had an impressive chest, well defined and hard. "Nice," she admired tracing his pecs and abs with the tips of her nails. She glanced over at Mike, looking her husband up and down. His body was soft, nothing like Jason's hard athletic body. Mike flushed under his wife's critical appraisal.

Jason pulled Jen towards him and they made out. Not able to resist, Mike reached over and caressed his wife's ass and legs. His hand inadvertently brushed against Jason's thigh, and the younger man flinched. Sensing this and not wanting to ruin the mood, Jen snapped, "Just watch Mike, you'll get your turn okay?"

Mike recoiled at Jen's rebuke. She went back to kissing Jason.

Jen reached between their bodies and gently squeezed Jason's cockhead. "I want this inside me," she said. She flicked her tongue in Jason's ear. "Rip my panties off."

"Like this?" Jason said effortlessly ripping the filmy lacy material off her.

"Yeah, like that," Jen giggled delightedly.

Jason aggressively stuck his tongue down Jen's throat, then he abruptly rolled her over. He pushed her down onto the bed and roughly threw open her legs. "You like it rough, is that it?" he said.

"If that's what you want," Jen said coyly, but she liked the way he took charge.

"This is what you want?" he said rubbing his thick cockhead between her pussy lips.

"God yes, give it to me!"

"Beg me for it," Jason said with an evil arrogant grin.

"Please, fuck me Jason!" she urged him.

"Jen wait," Mike said. He reached into the nightstand and handed her a condom.

Jason looked disappointed. Jen felt disappointed, she wanted to feel this impressive specimen of a man inside her without anything between them. Remembering Keri's advice, "you're entitled," she pushed Mike's hand away. "I want him this way," she told him dismissively.

"Jen!" Mike said.

Jen ignored Mike and turned her attention back to Jason. "Come on fuck me," she urged him. "Don't worry about him, he won't bother us."

Jason looked warily at Mike. When Mike made no motion to intervene, Jason smiled smugly and turned back to Jen. He leaned down and pressed his cock into the folds of her pussy. They both grunted as his cock penetrated her.

"Your pussy feels good," Jason groaned.

"Yeah? You like how I feel?"

"Fucking right," Jason said as he slowly pushed his cock balls deep into Jen's tight pussy.

Soon Jen and her new lover were fucking wildly. Disheartened and emasculated, Mike moved to the chair across from the bed. He watched as Jason fucked Jen's brains out. He watched as she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him, and he watched as she moaned into her young lover's mouth as he made her cum. Despite being hurt he was painfully hard. He took out his cock and played with himself as he watched Jason continue to fuck her.

"I'm cumming!" Jason warned. "Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me baby!" Jen urged him, hugging him tighter. Jason's young muscular body tensed and he loudly groaned as he deposited a huge load of his sperm inside Jen's womb.

Jason held Jen for long moments, hugging and kissing her. When she didn't say anything, he looked at her face. She'd passed out.

Jason pulled out and then dressed. He glanced at Mike, who stared at his wife, his hand wet with his own cum. Jason awkwardly left, not saying anything to Mike.

Mike felt numb. Jen's legs were partially open. Her pussy lips gaped open, and thick milky sperm seeped out. Mike finally got up and wiped his hand on a towel. He pulled the covers over Jen, then kissed and hugged her. Although asleep, she automatically rolled over into his arms. Mike fell asleep.

The next day was Saturday, which was good for Jen because she was in no condition to work. She woke up terribly hung over, and twice got sick. Mike nursed her and wiped her face, giving her Advil and lots of water. He helped her back to bed where she passed out again. She woke up again around noon. Her head pounded and her stomach felt queasy. Mike tenderly gave her more water and Advil.

"God baby I'm so sorry about last night," she said. She didn't remember everything but she remembered enough.

"We'll talk about it later," Mike said. He felt hurt and confused, but also very horny. Last night with her passed out, he had taken off her high heels and rolled off her stockings, and dressed her in his old college t-shirt and cotton VS panties. Now, he pulled off the panties and pushed the t-shirt over her tits.

He opened her legs, and she didn't resist. Still hung over, the last thing she wanted was sex, but she owed him this.

Mike looked down at his wife's pussy. Jason's dried cum was evident around her pussy lips, in her trimmed landing strip, and upper thighs. The sight inflamed him even more. But she was bone dry. He spit on his hand and rubbed the lubrication between Jen's folds. Then he pushed in. She felt looser than normal. Jason has stretched her, and her pussy hadn't fully recovered yet. But she still felt wonderful, and knowing the reason for her looseness made him lightheaded with lust. He came after only a few thrusts, a fantastic orgasm.
Like Reply
"I love you baby," Jen said kissing Mike, and then she fell asleep again.

When Jen finally woke up for good, it was almost dark. Her headache was down to a mild throb. She was starving, but her stomach still felt queasy. Anticipating this, Mike had cooked bacon and eggs. There was nothing better than grease to offset a hangover! Jen hungrily ate the food and started feeling normal again.

Mike got a warm wet towel and wiped the splotches of Jason's dried cum from Jen's body. Evidence of their fucking remained, with a hickey on her neck and bite marks on her breasts. The sight upset Mike, but he was rock hard again. Jen went down on her husband, the bobbing on his cock only slightly making her head feel bad.

Later that night they lay on their sides, looking into the other's face and talking. "I don't know what came over me," Jen explained. "I guess it was the excitement of getting the Google account."

"You made it happen baby," Mike assured her. He joked, "You deserved a good fucking."

Jen smiled, thinking how Mike's statement echoed Keri's advice. She asked, "You're not mad?"

He shook his head no. "You know I love it when you play the game," he assured her. "Was Jason good?"

"Um ... I think so, I can't remember," she said with an embarrassed laugh. "God, I'm a drunk and a slut!" They laughed. Then she hesitantly asked, "You're not upset?" She didn't remember everything, but she remembered enough of how she'd treated him.

"I'm okay," Mike said, although he was still coming to grips with how she'd been so dismissive of him. He said, "You know, you let him fuck you without a condom."

"Yeah," Jen said looking down. She remembered that part. She'd already decided how she was going to handle this topic. "Baby, honey, don't you think the condom rule is kinda silly? I mean, I'm on the pill --."

"The pill doesn't always work," Mike interrupted.

"It mostly does," Jen insisted. "Who do you know who's gotten pregnant on the pill?"

"There's STDs."

"Yeah, but as long as I play with people I know ..." Jen said.

"You know Jason?"

"Well, sorta," Jen said. "Allie knows him."

Mike tried to explain his feelings. "It's just ... when a guy's in you bareback, and cums in you, that's really intimate," he said.

Jen rolled her eyes and laughed. "Mike, come on, how is that any more intimate than when I suck and fuck him?"

Mike frowned at Jen's rebuke. She could tell she'd hurt his feelings, but she wasn't going to back down on this one. His condom rule was silly, and it detracted from her pleasure. She liked feeling a man bare in her, she liked feeling him cum in her. Honestly she thought his rule silly and controlling. After talking with Keri, and all her success at work with Kellogg and now Google, she felt empowered.

Despite his hurt feelings, he was hard as a rock. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked him. "Maybe I should put a condom on you to let you see how it feels," she teased him. She meant it as a joke, but his cock jerked at her words. She suppressed a smile, thinking of what Keri had said: "Mike likes to watch right? He's into the cuckold, humiliation thing?"

Jen got on top of her husband and put him inside her. "Don't worry baby, I'd never make you wear a condom," she said.

"Did Jason feel better than me, inside you?" he groaned.

"You know I like big ones," she said. "But you feel good too," she quickly added.

"He's bigger than me?"

"Well --- yeah!" she said with a laugh as if saying "hello?!"

"Are you going to see him again?"

"Maybe. You'd like that, huh?"

"Are you going to date him?"

Jen smiled coyly. "That's what you want, for me to have a boyfriend?"

Mike hesitated, then hissed, "Yes!"

"What about what happened with Ricky and Scott?"

"We can handle it better now," he assured her.

"That's what you said after Ricky," she said giggling. "You're incorrigible Mike." She kissed him.

"Will you do it? Find a new boyfriend?"

"Not Jason," Jen said. "I don't like him enough."

"Another guy then?"

"We'll see," Jen said noncommittally. But Mike noticed she hadn't said no, and looked like she was considering it. With that thought he came.

Jen spent Monday morning apologizing to her team for drinking too much. She wore a scarf to hide the hickey Jason left on her neck.

She needn't have worried. There were 15 people on her Google team, including Allie and Scott, her top lieutenants. They all adored her. Her projects were always winners, and everyone on the team got bonuses and raises. Also, she shared credit with everyone, never taking credit for another's work, and mentored and nurtured her team members. Being drop dead gorgeous with a friendly bubbly personality didn't hurt either.

Jen pulled Allie aside. "Did people see me leaving with Jason?" she asked worriedly.

"Probably," Allie said. She laughed seeing Jen's worried expression. "Don't worry, we all sleep around, this is advertising!"

"But I'm married!" Jen insisted.

"You don't think everyone knows about you and Scott? No one cares Jen," Allie assured her. She smiled. "How was Jason? Up to Tony-Tony standards?"

"Maybe not that much," Jen said with a giggle. "But big enough."

"And bubble boy was okay with it?"

Jen shrugged, looking confident. "I'm entitled."

Allie gave her friend an admiring look. "You go girlfriend!" She hugged her best friend. "It's so great to have Jenny back!"

"Seriously?" Jen said at the mention of her schoolgirl name.

"I am being serious!" Allie said with a delighted smile. "You've been the boring wifey Jen for so long, it's great to see the fun loving Jenny again!"

"Whatever," Jen said with a laugh. She paused, then said, "Did Tom see me leave with Jason?"

"I don't think so, he had a babysitter so he left," Allie said. Then she smiled "Is something going on with you two?"

"I told you, he's married," Jen insisted.

"He's not wearing a wedding ring," Allie observed.

Jen had noticed that too. "That doesn't mean anything, a lot of married guys don't wear wedding rings."

Allie smiled knowingly. "I know for a fact he and his wife split up."

"Tom told you?" Jen said. She was surprised, but she wasn't. She knew Tom and Adria had a rocky marriage.

"No, Calvin," Allie said. Calvin was Jen's team member who directly managed Tom's work. Jen fell silent, looking thoughtful.

Jen's admin approached. "Jen, Keri's on the line."

"Gotta go," Jen told Allie.

"Okay, see ya Jenny," Allie teased.

Allie watched her friend as she walked away. She wondered if Mike had any clue of what was happening. She thought bubble boy was an okay guy. Not her type, but he treated her best friend like a princess, and that's all that mattered to her. Her respect for him grew with the Sapphire thing. But clearly he didn't satisfy Jen sexually. Allie could never be with a man who couldn't give her what she needed, no matter how much money he made. She knew Jen's sexual urges were just as strong as hers, and the fact Jen repeatedly slept around proved that. She wondered if Mike would last, especially now that Jen was having so much success in her career. What did she need him for? Especially with hunks like Tom and Scott on the wings, all wanting Jen for their own.
Like Reply
Making It Work Ch. 06

"Hi Keri," Jen said into the phone.

"Hi honey," Keri said. "I need you in Vegas this weekend, to talk over our plans. Just you. You can brief the rest of your team later."

Later that week, Mike watched as Jen packed. "Are you going to hook up with Keri and Jim?" he asked.

"I don't think Jim will be there," Jen said.

"With Keri then? Or a guy you meet in the casino?"

Jen laughed. "I don't know Mike. God you're insatiable!"

"You know I'm okay with it," he said hugging her.

"I know, but ..."

"What?" Mike asked.

"I know you're okay with it, you've made that very clear," she said with another laugh. "But it's more fun for me if you don't always talk about it. If I do it, I'll do it. I don't need your permission, you know?"

Mike pulled away, surprised. "That's right, you don't need my permission," he agreed. "You can do whatever you want."

"Yes I can," Jen said, "So stop talking about it all the time, okay?" She smiled and gave him a kiss to take the sting out of the rebuke.

After Jen left, Mike poured himself a scotch and sat in the chair, looking at the NY skyline. Jen was changing. She was becoming more confident and assertive, probably because of her success at work. He sipped the scotch, wondering if that was good or bad.

Sitting in the plane, Jen knew she'd hurt Mike's feelings. But at some level it irked her he felt she needed his permission to fuck other men. If they were going to play the game -- which they'd decided to do -- she could fuck whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted. It was her body after all, her choice. She loved Mike, but the game wasn't all about him.

Jen arrived late in Vegas. She checked into her room and then called Keri.

"We're meeting in my room," Keri said, and told Jen her room number. Once again it was the penthouse.

Jen went up the private elevator. When she arrived, she saw Keri was in a silk robe, black stockings and high heels. Byron sat in a chair, naked except for boxers. "Um, maybe I'll come back later," Jen said awkwardly.

Keri walked to Jen. She looked drunk and high. "Come here," she said taking Jen's hand and pulling her over to Byron. He looked high too.

"Here," Keri said handling Jen a pill and a glass of vodka. Jen knew it was Ecstasy or some other mind altering drug that reduce inhibitions and increase passion.

"Keri ..." Jen protested.

"Swallow it," Keri ordered. Reluctantly Jen swallowed the pill and washed it down with the vodka. She immediately felt the euphoria of the sex drug.

Keri grabbed Jen's hair and roughly pulled her down, to her knees in front of Byron. She wore an excited smile. "Go down on Byron," Keri ordered Jen.

Jen looked at Byron. He was her age, just a few years older. His face was gorgeous, and his chest very impressive. So was his hard-on, that tented his shorts. He wore excitement on his face too, but his smile was friendly. "She gets like this sometimes," he said with a grin that said, "just go with it, it'll be fun."

Keri smiled mischievously at Jen. "Just cause you won Google fair and square doesn't mean you're not my sex toy," she said with a wicked smile.

"I'm your sex toy huh?" Jen asked. Now she was smiling too, at both Keri and Byron. She unbuttoned her blouse, taking it off. Then she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, then took that off too. She looked at Byron. He was practically panting, his eyes locked on her small perfect breasts. Jen pulled her long blonde hair to the side, then went down on him.

Later Jen and Keri lay in bed, sipping champagne. Both of them were full of Byron's cum. He'd been dismissed by Keri and was now playing craps (on his Google expense account, with Keri's blessing).

"Want one?" Keri asked offering Jen a cigarette.

"Yeah," Jen said dreamily, taking one from Keri and taking a long drag. She still felt aglow from the orgasms she'd gotten from Keri and Byron, especially Byron.

"God, Byron's amazing!" Jen gushed.

"I told you so," Keri said smiling. "You need a regular lover on your team. A great stress reliever!"

"I wish!" Jen said with a laugh. "There's no one like Byron on my team."

"What about Scott?"

"I don't think Mike would like that!" Jen said with another laugh.

"Are you sure? Scott seems harmless to me. A thoughtless ass, but that's part of his appeal, right?"

"Yeah, but still ..." Jen said unsure.

"What about Tom then, he's hot," Keri said.

"He's married," Jen said immediately.

"So are you," Keri said. "So am I. This is high stakes advertising. No one cares about meaningless, pleasurable hookups. Do you know Byron's engaged? I'm even one of his fiancee's bridesmaids."

"You're kidding? Does she know?"

"Not yet, but I can't wait for Byron to tell her," Keri said with an excited grin. "She's hot, I'd love to get into her pants."

"Oh my god you are so bad!" Jen said giggling.

"So what about Tom?" Keri pressed. "I thought I saw something between you two."

"I don't know," Jen said honestly. "We've had this flirtation thing going on for a while."

"And?" Keri prompted.

"And, well, I guess I've had a crush on him for like forever. I know he likes me. And, Mike wants me to date, have a steady boyfriend."

"And Tom is boyfriend material?"

"He's sooo boyfriend material!" Jen said laughing. "But you know what happened with Ricky and Scott, all that drama with Mike. And Tom is married."

"Okay, let's break it down like the advertising geniuses we are," Keri said. "Issue 1, this is about you, not Mike. Remember, you're the hot chick with the legs that go on forever. If that means Mike has to share you with another man you've fallen in love with, then he has to deal. Even if you fall in love with Tom, Mike will still have you more time than him."

"I don't think Mike will go for that," Jen said with a laugh.

"Jen honey, think back. I know you went through some tough times with Mike, but how hard was it really for you to get him back? I'm guessing not too hard. Honey, as long as you wear short skirts and high heels, you'll have Mike wrapped around your little pinky."

"Okay, whatever," Jen said laughing. "Go on to issue 2, you all-knowing Yoda you."

Keri gave Jen a knowing smile. "Issue 2, I heard Tom and his wife are separated, getting a divorce."

"Who told you that, Allie?" Jen said immediately.

"I'm Yoda, I know everything," Keri said laughing.

"I don't know about this, even if Tom is available," Jen said. "There's still issue 1."

"Jen, do you know Jim is worth over a billion dollars, but all I have to do is wiggle my toes and he'll get down on his knees and give me a pedicure? And that's after I've been with a pretty girl, or a hunky man for that matter."

"Really?" Jen said surprised.

"That's what I'm saying honey," Keri said. "Mike is addicted to your pretty face, your cute tiny tits, your tight ass, your long legs. He's not going anywhere, believe me."

Jen shrugged. "I'm not always going to look this good."

"Yeah, but by then you'll have everything he owns in your name," Keri said with a laugh.

"God you're a bitch," Jen said a smile.

"You know it," Keri said, and the girls clinked champagne glasses.

The rest of the weekend, Jen, Keri and Byron got a lot of work done, although there was a lot of friendly sexual banter and teasing going on.

Mike was beside himself with lust when Jen told him about her hook up with Keri and Byron. He especially liked how Keri forced Jen onto her knees and ordered her to go down on Byron. He almost came as Jen gushed about how gorgeous Byron was, and how great a body he had. For days later, Mike was in a constant state of arousal, and couldn't keep his hands off of his wife.

One evening while looking through mail, Mike asked "Why does Keri always like to meet in Vegas?"

"Oh, she explained that," Jen said. "She and Jim really like Vegas. Sin City and all that, I guess." Jen giggled. "They actually own that penthouse."

"They own it?" Mike gasped. "It must have cost millions!"

"Yeah, I guess. Keri told me Jim's a part owner of the Venetian."

"Wow," Mike said awed. "I can't imagine having that much money."

Jen looked at their bank statement, bulging because of Mike's partner salary and Sapphire bonuses. She was impressed. "Don't look now baby, but you're pretty rich too."

Mike smiled and pulled her to him. "Does rich turn you on?" he said with a playful, lecherous smile.

"You know it," she said smiling, and they made out. Power and money were a turn on, and Mike was certainly on his way there. Still, sexually Jen preferred a well-toned athletic body and a big hard cock, assets Mike didn't have. It was a measure of her new found confidence and sexuality that she thought this without feeling slutty or guilty.
Like Reply
The next week Tom stopped by Jen's office. "Hey you, what's up?" she asked smiling, glad to see him.

"Dropping off new storyboards with Calvin," he said. "How about lunch?"

Jen grimaced, gesturing at the pile of papers on her desk. "Don't think I can get away."

"Let me help you out," Tom said, and he mischievously shoved the papers to the side. "See? Clean desk."

Jen gawked, but with a smile. "Did you really just do that?"

Tom laughed. He playfully grabbed her arm and pulled her up. "Come on, I bet you haven't gotten out since the Google pitch. You deserve an afternoon out."

Jen opened her arms in surrender. "Okay, okay let's go," she said with a laugh.

"Anything to drink?" the waiter said at the restaurant.

"Yeah, she'll have a Cosmo, and I'll take a whiskey and coke," Tom said.

Jen laughed. "Liquid lunch?"

"With cherries," Tom said to the waiter. He deadpanned to Jen, "Fruit appetizers."

"Yeah, right," she said sarcastically, smiling.

As they finished their first round and ordered another, Jen hesitantly asked, "I heard you and Adria broke up?" She'd noticed again the absence of a wedding ring.

Tom nodded. "We separated a while ago," he explained. "We pretended we were still together for Tommy Jr., but we haven't lived together for over a year."

"God Tom I'm sorry."

"Don't be, really," he said with a sincere smile. He laughed, "Believe me, Adria's a lot happier without me!"

"I don't know about that, but, well, okay," Jen said feeling awkward.

Tom's phone rang and he looked at caller id. "It's the nanny, I'll be right back." Jen watched him walk away, admiring his ass. She couldn't help smiling. This changed everything!

They finished their second round as the waiter cleared the dishes. "Let's have one more," Tom said.

"I've got to get some work done today," Jen said with a laugh.

"Just one more," he said, motioning to the waiter.

"Well okay, twist my arm," Jen said with another laugh. She was definitely tipsy.

"How'd you get into advertising?" she asked as their new drinks arrived.

"In college I was pre-med," he said.

"You're kidding."

"Seriously. My parents loved the idea, so did Adria."

"You knew her then?"

"Yeah, we met in college, started dating when we were sophomores."

"How do you go from pre-med to artist?" Jen asked skeptically.

"Hey, I was pretty good at pre-med," he insisted with playful indignation. "Do you know there're over 100 bones in the wrist?"

"I'm sooo glad you told me that, my life is now complete," Jen teased.

"Shut up bitch," he joked. "I'll show you." He took her hand. "This is the radius, and this is the ulna," he said moving his fingertips along Jen's wrist. "This is the scaphoid, this is the triquetral, the pisiform." He took his time, listing more bones, slowly and lightly moving his fingertips over her wrist.

Jen's wrist was really sensitive. Her pussy tingled. Was he intentionally turning her on?

"I've got to get back," Jen said.

"Finish your drink first," Tom said, now tracing circles on Jen's wrist and palm.

She let him touch her, enjoying the sensations, looking into his eyes. Then abruptly she pulled her hand away and stood up. "I'll see you later," she said, feeling unsteady on her legs, from the alcohol and something else.

She didn't tell Mike about Tom. If she did he'd nag her about him and she didn't want to deal with that.

That night they had sex. Mike's lovemaking was tender and loving, but physically she was left wanting more. Mike always made sure she came with his tongue or fingers, but she craved a hard fucking from a long thick cock, especially after ... what? After an afternoon with the hunky and gorgeous -- and single -- Tom, where he fed her drinks and tried to seduce her?

She liked Tom. She knew he liked her. They'd been flirting forever, and she often caught him looking. Now he was available. He was kinda bossy, but she liked that. Maybe Keri was right, she needed a regular lover on her team.

The next week she stopped by Calvin's office. "Hi Calvin," she said. "Did you get my revisions on Tom's latest storyboards?"

"Yep, here they are," Calvin said holding up a portfolio. "I'm planning to see him tomorrow."

"Don't bother," Jen said taking the portfolio from him. "I have another meeting in his neighborhood, I'll drop them off."

"Sounds good," Calvin said.

Jen went into her private washroom. She stared into the mirror. "Are you really going to do this?" she asked herself, remembering all the trouble she'd gotten into with Ricky and Scott. "This is about you, not Mike," Keri had said. "And really, how hard was it to get Mike back?"

Making a decision, she took off her blouse and bra. Then she put the blouse back on. She brushed her hair and touched up her makeup. She put on a jacket, then caught a cab to Tom's home studio.

"What a surprise!" Tom said opening the door and seeing Jen.

Butterflies in her stomach, she held up the portfolio. "Just wanted to drop this off."

Tom invited her in. "I thought Calvin was dropping them off tomorrow."

"I was in the neighborhood, so thought I'd save Calvin the trip."

"Okay, cool beans," Tom said. Just then Tom Jr. barreled into the room. He was a burst of energy, running circles around the adults.

"He's adorable!" Jen said delightedly. She pulled Tommy into her arms. "Do you know how cute you are?" she gushed to the young toddler, hugging him. Jen knelt on the floor and played with Tommy. Tom smiled seeing his son laugh delightedly playing with Jen. Tommy had always liked Jen.

An older plump Mexican woman came in and scooped Tommy into her arms. "Come on Tommy, your papa is working, and we need to see mama." Tommy hugged Jen and then went with Maria.

"That's Maria, Tommy's nanny," Tom explained to Jen. "It's Adria's night with Tommy. Come on, show me your edits."

"Okay," Jen said, and they sat down on the sofa. She crossed her legs, and wasn't too careful as her skirt hiked up her thighs. Tom noticed of course. Her legs were incredible! He searched for signs of stocking tops -- he'd seen them before and suspected she regularly wore thigh high stockings instead of pantyhose -- and saw a hint of black lace just below the skirt's hem. Jen noticed him noticing, but pretended not to.

As she went over her comments, Tom leaned in closer until they almost touched. After about 30 minutes, she casually unbuttoned her jacket, as if warm. She felt his eyes on her chest. He couldn't see much with her jacket still on, but he could see enough with the jacket unbuttoned. Hints of her nipples denting the silky fabric. Again she pretended not to notice his stares, but a surreptitious glance at his lap told her he was hard.

Finally Jen got up. "Thanks for taking so much time to hear my comments," she said. They'd worked late, it was dark outside.

"My pleasure," he said smiling. "How about a drink?"

"I probably should get home," Jen said, playing hard to get.

Tom nodded. "You husband's waiting?"

"No, I'm a single girl tonight, Mike's in London." He'd left the day before.

"You can't eat alone," he said. "Come on, there's a great sushi place down the street."

"I adore sushi!" Jen said delightedly. "Mike's more of a meat and potatoes guy." She smiled inside. She liked being pursued, it was part of the fun.

"Great Jenny, I'll get my keys," Tom said.

Jen took a step back. "What did you call me?"

"Jenny," he said. "I heard Allie calling you that."

"No one's called me Jenny since college."

"To me, you're more Jenny than Jen."

"You think so huh?" she teased with a crooked smile. God he was presumptuous! "It's no big deal. You can call me Jenny if you want."

At the restaurant over sushi and sake, they talked and flirted, laughed and flirted some more. They'd always gotten along, had fun together, been physically attracted to each other, but now there was a serious sexual tension in the air.

After a while Jen decided to take the plunge. She took off the jacket. Tom's suspicions that she was braless were immediately confirmed. While the blouse was dark and almost opaque, her hard nipples clearly dented the thin silky fabric.

"I think you forgot something when you got dressed this morning," he joked, staring at her braless chest. His cock was getting uncomfortably hard.

"I think you need manners," Jen chastised him, but with a smile. She was pleased he couldn't take his eyes off her chest. She put a finger under his chin and raised his head. "Hello, I'm up here," she teased.

"You go out like that and expect guys not to look?" he laughed.

"Not my problem," she said with a shrug.

Tom liked her self-confidence, but she needed to be brought down a rung or two. She was his boss at work, but not here. "You've got quite a reputation at work," he said with a knowing smile.

In the past she might have gotten evasive or defensive, but now she didn't care, especially after multiple rounds of strong sake. She was entitled. "What reputation is that?" she said with a smile.

Tom couldn't help smiling admiringly at her. What a ball buster! She definitely needed to be put in her place!

"For one, you're a control freak," Tom said.

"I'm the boss, I have to be," she said.

"I'm not talking about work."

"What do you mean?"

"You tease a guy, fuck him, go on dates, and then dump him without any warning."

Jen's jaw dropped. "Did you really just say that to me?"

Tom smiled. "You asked."

"You know I'm married," she said suddenly annoyed.

"I'm not judging you Jenny. I'm just saying --."

"Call me Jen, okay?" she snapped.

"Whatever," Tom said with an annoyed shrug. Soon after they left and Tom drove Jen home on his bike.

They stood awkwardly in front of her apartment. Finally Jen asked, "Wanna come up?" Tom smiled inside. He knew he'd won.

In the apartment, Jen poured two glasses of wine and handed one to Tom. Instead of taking it, Tom cupped her braless breast and rubbed her hard nipple through the sheer blouse.

"You've got a lot of nerve," Jen said, holding both glasses as he groped her tits.

"I don't hear you saying stop."

"Stop," Jen said.

Tom laughed. He took the offered wine glass and sat on the sofa, looking at Jen.

He drank the wine and then put the glass aside. "Come here," he ordered.

"Why?"

"Come here," he ordered again.

Jen looked away and scowled, as if irritated with him. But she put the wine glass on the table and walked over to him. "What?" she asked irritably.

Tom wore a smug, confident smile. He reached up to her shoulder and roughly pulled her down to her knees between his spread legs. When she gave him a what-the-fuck look, he said "You know what to do."

"Are you fucking out of your mind?" she said indignantly, but she didn't get up even after he took his hand away. "I'm your boss, I can fire your ass!"

"You're not going to fire me Jenny," he said confidently.

Jen glared at him. But her heart pounded in her chest, and her pussy throbbed. She definitely had her cum face on.

Thinking she needed a little more encouragement, Tom took her hand and put it over his hard-on. He moved her hand over the full length of his shaft, to give her an idea of how hard, how long, and how thick he was. "You know what to do," he repeated.
Like Reply
He took his hand away, but she kept rubbing him. He felt huge! He was an ass, but she so wanted him!

Fuck it! she thought. She undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Holding his shaft (he was so long and thick she needed both hands), she looked at his face. He smugly smiled triumphantly at her. He'd won. But she didn't care. She'd use his body for her own pleasure, then kick his ass out.

She lowered her head and took him into her mouth. He was so thick she had to open wide. But by now she was an expert on going down on big guys. Soon he was rolling his head back and moaning.

After just moments Tom grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock. He didn't want to cum in her mouth, he had better plans.

Jen gave him a sly smile. She knew what would happen next. They'd undress and fondle, exploring the other's great body. He'd go down on her and work hard to prove how good he was. Maybe she'd suck him a little more, maybe 69 him. He'd ask if he needed to wear a condom. She'd tell him no ... or maybe she'd make him wear one, to punish him for earlier. Either way she'd enjoy a great fucking, he certainly had the muscular body and big hard cock to give her what she wanted.

Suddenly, Tom pulled her up and threw her face first onto the sofa. In what seemed like a single motion, he yanked up her skirt and ripped off her panties! Before she could react, he positioned his hard cock at her pussy and rammed his cock balls deep into her!

Jen yelped at the sudden penetration. She was soaking wet, but he was huge, both long and thick. With his hand on the back of her head, he pushed her face into the cushion, stifling any protest.

He fucked her rough and hard! He had amazing stamina, ramming her over and over, long and hard thrusts! Not able to do anything, Jen gave into the moment, especially since his fucking was rapidly turning from pain to pleasure. She groaned into the cushion and shuddered as her orgasm hit. Eventually Tom came, cumming inside her, but not before bringing her to orgasm again.

They stayed connected, panting. Finally Jen coldly said, "Get off me."

Tom got off Jen and sat on the sofa. Bent over the sofa, Jen slowly got up.

She pulled down her skirt. "Get out," she ordered, her voice weak from the fucking and orgasms.

"Sorry," Tom said. "But you deserved that."

"Get out," she said again. He left.

She had a hard time concentrating the next day at work. She'd been with a lot of confident, aggressive guys. In fact, other than Mike, every man she'd ever dated fit that bill. But despite being aggressive jerks, those guys had been considerate lovers, worked hard to satisfy her, as if each guy was competing with her past lovers to give her more pleasure.

Tom hadn't been considerate at all. Yes he'd made her cum, but he hadn't tried to do that. Her orgasms had been unintended side effects of his hard relentless fucking.

It hadn't been bang. She'd gone down on him, she'd wanted him to fuck her. But she'd been completely out of control. He took what he wanted.

She shivered.

She'd liked it.

That afternoon Tom stopped by her office.

"What do you want?" Jen said coldly.

"So that's how you're playing it?" he asked with a smile, closing her door. "Indignant lover?"

"I'm not your lover. It was a one-night stand, a mistake."

"Don't tell me you didn't love it Jenny," he said with a smug smile. "How many times did you cum? Two, three times?"

Jen's jaw drop. "I thought you were nice, but I was wrong. You need to leave. And stop calling me Jenny."

Tom confidently walked around her desk and pulled her out of her chair. Just like last night, before she could do anything, he violently yanked up her skirt and ripped off her panties, and then he was inside her. He fucked her hard and fast on her desk. She arched her back in orgasm, and he came moments later.

He pulled out, fixed his pants and left, abruptly leaving her on the desk, her legs spread, his cum spilling from her pussy.

That night Mike got home and Jen told him about Tom. He got incredibly excited and immediately fucked her.

Mike sensed a shadow over his wife. "Do you like him?" he asked. "Are you friends?"

"I guess we're still friends. I've seen another side of him."

"You do like the aggressive asshole type," Mike joked.

"Yeah," she said with a laugh. "I don't know ... he was really aggressive. Like Darren, but Tom wasn't role playing, it was real."

"You liked it though," Mike said.

Jen looked surprised. "How did you know?"

Mike shrugged. "If you didn't like it you wouldn't be agonizing about it now."

"I'm not agonizing about it," Jen said with a laugh, but Mike could tell she was being evasive.

"I think you should see him again," Mike said.

"Really? Tom's not exactly boyfriend material."

"I'm not so sure," Mike said smiling. "You said you like him. How you liked Scott."

"Yeah, but ..." Jen said doubtfully. Tom and Scott were different. Scott was boisterous and larger than life, easy to like. Tom was more reserved and clearly had a darker side. She might be friends with Tom but she didn't feel like she'd ever be buds with him the way she'd been with Scott.

The next Saturday, with Mike's encouragement, she called Tom and they agreed to meet. As he opened the door to his row house, she half expected him to slam her against the wall and fuck her brains out. But instead he wore a friendly smile, holding little Tommy.

Tommy gleefully squealed, delighted to see Jen. She took him from Tom and they played and laughed. Tom joined them on the floor and the 3 played board games, joking and laughing the entire time.

Maria came to take Tommy over to Adria's apartment, she had him through Monday. Tommy insisted Jen read him stories before he would go.

Afterwards, Tom and Jen soberly sat on the sofa. There was an awkward silence. Finally Jen said "Are you always so rough?" When he didn't answer, she said, "It's like, you have so much anger inside."

He shrugged. "You'd be angry too if you'd lived with Adria as long as me." He laughed like it was a joke, but his eyes were serious. Then he added "You liked it though, right?" His smile wasn't smug or arrogant, but boyish and teasing, disarming even.

"Okay, yeah, I liked it," Jen admitted with a laugh. "I guess I'm trying to figure you out." She motioned to the toys on the floor. "With Tommy you're so gentle."

Tom move closer and put his hand behind Jen's head. "I can be gentle in bed too."

"Yeah?" she said looking into his eyes.

"Yeah," he said, and he kissed her.

"God that was amazing!" Jen gushed some time later, panting as they finished. Tom, his athletic body covered in sweat, lit a cigarette and handed her one. They smoked as they recovered from their orgasms, both of them nude lying next to each other, Jen's pussy full of his cream.

"So what's the deal with you and Mike?" Tom asked. He'd heard rumors at the office. "You have an open marriage?"

"Something like that," she said, not wanting to get into it.

"He knows you're with me?"

"Yes."

"You had a thing with Scott, right?"

Jen took a drag of the cigarette. "I don't want to talk about that, okay?"

"Whatever," Tom said, suddenly irritated. "So what am I, the flavor of the month?"

She looked at him, and then tenderly rubbed his chest. "We're having fun, right?"

"What is this?" he asked, motioning at the air but talking about their relationship.

"What do you want it to be?" Jen replied still rubbing his chest.

Tom liked Jen. Although he'd married a brunette, he had a thing for blondes, and Jen was a very pretty blonde. He preferred busty girls, but Jen's small ones were perky and very shapely, and her ass and legs were incredible. She had a charming, engaging personality. The fact she was his boss and such a rising star made her even more appealing.

She was clearly offering herself to him. He didn't like the idea of a relationship with a married woman -- where was the future in that? But looking down her sexy body, the idea of spending time with this incredibly girl was very tempting.

Tom gave Jen a crooked grin. "I'm not always the nicest guy."

"I've figured that out," Jen said with a laugh.

"You're okay with that?"

She grinned slyly. "Maybe I'm not looking for a nice guy."

Her fingers trailed down Tom's chest, tracing the hard ripples of his six pack. His cock stirred back to life. She lowered her head and went down on him.

Early the next week Tom called. "So how does this work, I ask you out like we're dating?" he asked.

"I guess you could text me," she teased.

He smiled. "You want to go out after work?"

"Okay."

"You don't have to check with Mike?"

"Let me worry about that," she said.

As she expected, Mike was thrilled she was going out on a date with Tom. He told her he'd wait up.

Jen met Tom at a restaurant near his house. They talked and laughed, flirted, and got to know each other better, enjoying each other's company.

At one point Tom called her Jenny. "Sorry, going to rip me a new one now?" he joked.

"You can call me Jenny," she said with a laugh, squeezing his hand.

They'd known each other for years, but didn't really know much about the other. Their conversation was lively and affectionate, at times even tender.

There was no tenderness in their sex later. Tom fucked Jen violently, relentlessly pounding her from behind like a slutty dog, then roughly flipping her over and fucking her even harder with her ankles at her ears. He pounded her hard, abused her pussy, for almost 20 minutes, and at the end he stuffed his cock down her throat making her gag, and then pulled out and came all over her face.

Later at home, Jen told Mike, "It's like he's fighting a war in bed. He has so much anger inside."

"He made you cum though, right?" Mike asked. "You liked it?"

"Yeah," she admitted with a sheepish smile. "But ..." she looked off, thoughtful.

"What?" Mike prompted.

"He can be so tender and kind too, especially around Tommy," she said. She also remembered their tender lovemaking, although that had been just one time. "I think Adria really messed up his head."

"So ... is his cock big?" Mike asked.

Jen looked back at her husband. She realized she'd been thinking about Tom instead of paying attention to him. Switching gears, she gave him a sexy teasing smile. "Really big," she said wrapping her hand around Mike's shaft. "A lot bigger than you."
Like Reply
"Does he fuck you better than me?" Mike asked breathing hard.

She shrugged noncommittally. "He made me cum twice tonight."

"Both times on his cock?"

"Yeah," Jen admitted. She knew whether she came on a man's cock or his tongue was a big deal to Mike. To her an orgasm was an orgasm, but to be truthful the best orgasms of her life probably came from hard fucking on a long thick cock. "Are you okay baby" she asked looking into his eyes.

"Does he fuck better than Scott?"

She thought. "Kinda different. Scott was a fuck buddy, we were buds."

"You had a crush on him," Mike said.

"Maybe, but never more than that," Jen quickly said, wanting to keep Mike in good hurt territory.

"I bet you think about fucking Scott again," Mike said.

"No, not really," Jen lied. She wasn't ever going to fuck Scott again, so what was the point of telling Mike the truth about her fantasies and hurting him?

"What about Tom? Are you going to keep seeing him?"

"You'd like that I bet!" Jen said with a laugh.

She got on top of Mike and guided him inside her. She leaned down and they kissed as she rocked back and forth. "Tom came in my face, my hair, can you smell him?" She moved her lips to his ear so her long blonde hair dbangd over her husband's face. "He came so much he soaked my hair. Can you smell him?"

Mike could smell the musty scent of cum in his wife's hair. It was exhilarating! "Ugh god Jen!" he cried cumming.

Tom asked Jen out the next weekend. Mike was traveling to London again. They'd just released the new international version of Sapphire and it was going gang busters in Europe. There was huge demand from potential (and very rich) investors for briefings by Mike.

"I'm going out with Tom on Saturday," Jen told Mike as he packed. While she didn't feel the need for Mike's permission, she did feel she needed to tell him, he was her husband after all and this was their game.

"Okay," Mike said hesitantly. The doubts and angst were creeping in -- they'd spent a lot of time together lately -- but he knew this was part of the excitement for him.

In London Mike's cell rang. It was Darren!

"Hey Mike, I hear you're in London," Darren said. "Wonder if you can do me a big favor and meet with some of my clients about Sapphire."

"You're kidding," Mike said disbelievingly, remembering how the black man had tried to humiliate him in front of Jen.

Darren chuckled, knowing what Mike was thinking. "Come on Mike, we all had fun, right? How about it? I could use the favor, man."

Darren's candor was disarming. Mike inwardly shrugged. "My only opening is late tomorrow."

"That's perfect, I'll set it up," Darren said immediately.

The next day, the meeting went well. Darren's clients fawned over Mike and practically begged him to let them invest in the Sapphire portfolio. They were ecstatic when Mike said he'd do what he could to get them into Sapphire, if only as minority investors.

Mike saw Darren's bosses lavishing praise on the young black attorney. Darren smiled and looked grateful and relieved. Mike realized this meeting was a big deal for Darren.

Afterwards Darren took Mike out for a drink. "Thanks Mike, you're the man!" Darren gushed.

Mike laughed at the irony of Darren's remark, thinking of the big black man fucking Jen with his monster cock while he sat in a chair pathetically stroking his own much smaller penis. Darren read Mike's mind and they both laughed.

Just then a beautiful curvy blonde approached. "Mike! What a surprise to see you here!"

Mike looked up, surprised. It was Jasmine Kelly. He introduced her to Darren and invited her to join them for a drink.

"I'm working on a story here, the PM's meeting with the North Korea delegation, real news!" Jasmine explained excitedly. She reached over and squeezed Mike's hand. "Thanks again for the interview, it's opened doors for me, like this assignment." Her pretty hand lingered over Mike's. She subtlety caressed his hand. Mike awkwardly pulled his hand away. Warding off the awkward moment, Jasmine asked Darren what he did.

"How long are you in London?" Darren asked.

"Through the weekend," she said glancing at Mike.

"Must get lonely traveling," Darren said.

"Yeah, dinner by yourself gets old real fast," she said with a laugh, again looking at Mike.

A man with a camera stepped up. "Hello Mr. Andrews, Miss Kelly, I'm with the London Times, may I take a picture?" the man said with a rich British accent.

Mike was stunned to be recognized by a reporter. Jasmine, used to requests like this, moved closer to Mike and gave a dazzling smile into the camera.

After the photographer left, when Mike didn't say anything, Jasmine finished her drink. "I've got to bolt," she said getting up. "Maybe I'll see you in New York Mike. By the way, I liked your Thunder Road."

"Oh, ah, thanks," Mike said shyly.

"Man, she's hot!" Darren gushed watching Jasmine walk away. "She used to work for ESPN right?"

"Yeah," Mike said, also watching the young beauty walk away. Like every other man in the bar, he felt his cock stir. Breaking his eyes away, he said to Darren, "I was surprised you didn't ask her out."

Darren laughed. "Mike, you're fucking clueless. She's interested in you, not me."

"No she's not," Mike said.

"Okay buddy, whatever," he said with another laugh. "I get it. If I had my pick of Jen and Jasmine, I'd pick Jen too." He slapped Mike on the back good naturedly. "But Jasmine would be a fun way to pass the evening."

Darren got up and shook Mike's hand. "Thanks again for the meeting Mike, it was a big deal, I owe you one. If you ever need a favor, you call me."

Jasmine was interested in him? Up to that point on this London trip, Mike had been worrying about Jen with Tom. Now he was less concerned. If a beautiful girl like Jasmine was interested in him, then surely Jen also saw his virtues. Maybe he didn't have the best body or the biggest cock, but he had other qualities. He decided to not worry so much about Jen, but instead enjoy her relationship with Tom.

Tom picked Jen up at her apartment on his motorcycle. Jen felt nervous, not wanting her neighbors to see. To most of the world she was a faithful wife. It was only at work that her extramarital activities were be a well-known secret. But it was dark, and Tom said it would be easier to pick her up.

"Where are we going?" she asked getting on his bike. She'd worn skinny jeans, a snug top, and cowboy boots.

"It's a surprise," he said smiling. He looked her up and down, liking what he saw.

They rode out of New York, and Jen saw lights approaching. "A country fair!" she squealed excitedly. She loved fairs and amusement parks.

They walked through the fair, laughing and joking. At some point Tom took Jen's hand, and they spent the rest of the evening holding hands.

Tom told Jen he visited this fair every year. "What's the scariest ride?" she asked with an excited childlike smile. Tom led Jen to the haunted hay ride, and she spent the entire ride squealing and clutching his arm as headless ghosts and crazies with chainsaws jumped out of the shadows.

Tom won Jen a furry stuff toy at the baseball throw game, and then took her on the Ferris wheel. The ride got stuck while they were at the top, and they laughed and flirted for 20 minutes as they had the best view of the fair, the entire time with Tom's arm around Jen.

"This is so much fun!" Jen said later melting into his arms. They kissed and people around them smiled at the young couple.

"Johnny's with Adria tonight," Tom said as they mounted his bike. "Spend the night with me."

"I can't, it's one of our rules," she explained. Seeing his annoyance, she hugged his arm. "Come to my place."

Tom fucked Jen violently, taking out his annoyance and anger on her body. She loved it and he gave her an amazing toe curling orgasm, but the difference between this "angry man" and the tender one from the fair mystified her.

Afterwards he pulled out his cigarettes. "Smoke?" he asked.

"Um, wait," she said opening up the bedroom windows. "Mike hates cigarette smoke," she explained getting back into bed. He lit one for her, and then one for himself.

"Mike has a lot of rules," Tom said.

"Don't start, okay?" she said gently, rubbing his arm. "Are you hungry?" she asked with a smile, wanting to change the subject.

"Starving!" he said grinning back.

"I can't cook, but we can order pizza or Chinese," she said smiling holding up the phone.

"Let's see what's in your kitchen," Tom said laughing. He made herb omelets, and they washed it down with a bottle of red wine.

"This is so good!" she gushed gobbling down the omelet. Sex always made her ravenous!

"What's that you're wearing?" he asked.

"It's Mike's old fraternity shirt," she said. She always wore it hanging around and to sleep. Seeing Tom frown, she whipped it off. "Better?" she asked smiling.

"Much!" he said and he attacked her tits.

"Stop I'm still eating!" she laughed playfully hitting him on the head.

"I've got something better you can swallow," he said putting her over his shoulder and carrying her back to bed. She squealed and playfully hit him on the back.

He threw her onto the bed, and she saw the "angry man" in his face. "Wait, wait," she softly said, brushing her hand across his cheek. "Make love to me this time."

"I'm not sure I know how to do that," he said suddenly looking uncertain. His vulnerability melted her heart.
Like Reply
"I'll help you," she said pulling him to her, and they kissed. Soon they were seriously making out, passionately but not violently.

She gently ran her nails up and down his back, caressing him from his neck to below his ass. He moaned. "You like that?" she whispered looking into his eyes.

"Yeah," he moaned.

"Touch me like that," she encouraged him. He did and she was soon moaning too.

She reached between their bodies and took hold of his shaft. She guided him into her. "Make love to me Tom," she whispered.

He pushed into her, but unlike before he took his time. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Soon he was balls deep in her, and she continued to kiss him. Their fucking turned fervent, but they continued to kiss, moaning into the other's mouth.

He rotated his hips, increasing her pleasure. "That feels good," she breathed into his mouth.

"You like that?" he said, his lips not leaving hers.

"Yeah, it feels amazing, don't stop," she urged him, her eyes clenched as her orgasm neared. Other guys had the same moves, but every guy was different, and Tom felt so good. He kept rotating his hips as he moved back and forth, and soon Jen arched her back and groaned as her orgasm hit, intense pleasure flooding through her body. Tom fucked her through her orgasm, but then for the first time he held back after, letting her recover.

"God that was so good, thank you," Jen gushed, panting.

"You don't have to thank me," Tom smiled sheepishly.

"I know, it was just sooo good," Jen gushed looking into his eyes and brushing her hand across his cheek. "Let me on top."

He hesitated, a frown crossing his brow. Instinctively she said, "I won't be like Adria."

Almost reluctantly he let her on top. Jen smiled and ran her hands over his chest. "You've got such a great body," she gushed. She moved up and down on his cock. "You feel so good inside me."

Tom tried to take control, to flip her onto her back, but she leaned down and held his arms to the side. "Let me," she said gently, kissing him as she moved back and forth on his shaft.

She squeezed her pussy muscles as she moved up, and then squeezed again moving down. He was already tight inside her -- his cock was so gloriously thick! -- but it was like her soft smooth pussy was enticingly caressing his shaft. He moaned into Jen's mouth, his orgasm nearing.

Wanting to return the pleasure, Tom raised his muscular ass on her downward thrusts, rotating his hips. Pleasure shot through Jen's body! From this angle, his rotating-the-hips thing felt even better! She quickly felt another orgasm approach.

They fucked like that for long minutes, the sweat making their bodies glisten, their lips never parting. Finally Tom held his breath, and then he groaned as his orgasm hit. He pumped in and out, shooting streams of hot cum into Jen's pussy. The sensations of Tom's ejaculation pushed Jen over the edge, and her body shook and shuddered as pleasure exploded in her body.

Jen collapsed on Tom, both of them panting. Even as his cock softened their bodies remained connected, that's how long he was. Jen liked the feeling, lying on his muscular chest, his strong arms around her, his half hard cock still filling her up. She felt content and aglow inside.

"That was sooo freaking good!" Jen gushed, giggling. She got up, still straddling him, his cock still inside her. She beamed into his eyes.

He was smiling too. He reached up and cupped her breasts, his caresses more affectionate than sexual. He'd always preferred big breasted girls like Adria, but he was quickly getting to like Jen's small ones. They were perky and shapely and her nipples were like erasers, and they so fit her slender ballerina's body. The fact Adria's big 38DD tits had begun to sag in recent years (especially after breast feeding Tommy) made Jen's small breasts look even more perfect.

Tom ran his hands from her tits down her taut stomach, to her firm thighs. He marveled at how her body was so firm yet so shapely and soft.

Jen smiled as he explored her body. Then she leaned down and kissed him. "You better go," she said gently.

There was Mike's no sleeping over rule, and it was almost 4am. "We can do it again. It's not sleeping over if we stay up all night," he joked.

"Um, I'm not sure it works that way," she giggled. Finally she got off him, his long python-like cock seeming to take forever to slide out of her. "You're amazing," she gushed looking into his eyes and rubbing his chest. "But I've got to work tomorrow, so I need to sleep a little."

Tom felt disappointed, but he was on a physical and emotional high and didn't want to spoil the moment. He smiled and kissed Jen, then he dressed. Jen held his arm and hand to the door. Before he left she got on her tip toes and gave him a long kiss. "I had so much fun tonight," she said smiling and beaming into his eyes.

Jen got back into bed, the room smelling like sex and cigarette smoke. She'd clean it later.

She didn't really have to work Sunday, but there was Mike's no sleeping over rule. More importantly, warning bells were going off in her head. She'd had the best time at the fair, and their sex had been nothing short of spectacular. She felt feelings growing for Tom. She knew Mike wanted that, but she was gun-shy after Ricky and Scott. She could easily go head-over-heels for Tom. She wasn't sure that was a good idea, no matter Keri's advice about being entitled.

She smiled seeing the stuffed animal Tom had won her. She got up and put it in the box in her closet where she kept Ricky's high school ring, Scott's pink bustier and Colin's love letters to her from high school. She kept these mementos because she couldn't help having some lingering feelings for guys she'd been so close to, emotionally and physically, if only for a little while. She suspected Mike knew she kept these keepsakes, but he never mentioned it. She wondered if he kept tokens of his past girlfriends. Although, as far as she knew, she was his only serious relationship.

A few days later Mike got home from London. She described her date with Tom, stroking him and then getting on top and guiding him into her. "This is how you fucked him?" Mike said excitedly.

"Yeah, like this," she said squeezing her pussy muscles.

"God it feels so good!" Mike gushed. Jen had done that with him before and he loved it.

"He came so hard," Jen said.

"You came too?"

"Yeah, it was really good."

Mike grunted and came, his body lurching upwards.

They hugged afterwards. "You didn't cum?" Mike asked, knowing she hadn't.

"That's okay, I had my share with Tom," Jen giggled. "It felt good though," she quickly added snuggling into his arms.

Mike knew his wife often didn't cum when they had intercourse, but almost always came on the thick shafts of her well-endowed muscular lovers. With his passion sated, he felt jealous and inadequate. But he knew those dark feelings would pass, and he didn't want to upset her. That would be unfair, as they'd both made the decision to play the game again, and the whole point of the game was her lovers' better sexual abilities. Also, he was still aglow from the ego boost of his meeting with Jasmine Kelly.

"Did you have fun with Tom?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Are you going to see him again?"

"I guess ... maybe," she answered. She rested her chin on Mike's chest and looked into his eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this again?"

"It's exciting for both of us right?" he said. "We won't be young forever, we'll start a family soon, so this is the time to have fun."

"It's not always fun," she said kissing his chest.

Mike knew she was referring to the dark times with Ricky and Scott. "We know a lot more now," he assured her.

Also, Sapphire was going great and he had pretty girls like Jasmine Kelly interested in him. His confidence and self-esteem were at all-time highs. He felt sure he could deal with Jen in a heavy relationship with another man. It would be exciting for both of them. And, he was confident Jen would eventually tire of Tom, just as she had with Ricky and Scott.

"He wanted me to spend the night," Jen said. She quickly added, "I said no of course."

Without thinking, Mike said "You could have if you wanted."

"Really?" she said surprised. "You'd be okay with that?"

"Yeah, I mean, I wasn't here anyway," Mike said.

Jen studied her husband. "Okay, good to know," she said, laying her head back on his chest.
Like Reply
Making It Work Ch. 07

The next week Jen opened her lingerie draw, getting ready for work. She saw her birth control pills. She kept them there to remind her to take them, as she opened that draw at least once every day. But the pink round dispenser had become hidden under some bras and panties. "Shit," she thought to herself, seeing she'd missed some days. She punched out one of the pink pills and swallowed it.

At work Jen went with Allie for a mid-morning coffee break. Holding their Starbuck cups, they stopped so Allie could smoke. "Can I have one?" Jen asked.

Allie handed Jen a cigarette. "Smoking again?" she asked.

"Tom smokes," Jen said as explanation, enjoying a drag of the cigarette. She'd smoked in college. She stopped though at Mike's urging. His brother was a cancer survivor, and he disliked smoking.

"So you're hot and heavy with Tom now?" Allie asked with an interested smile. "I don't blame you, he's hot! I bet he's great in bed."

"Freaking amazing!" Jen smiled grinning back.

"Better than Scott?" Allie asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jen rolled her eyes delightedly. "He screws like he's gonna smash me through the wall. He does this thing with his hips. He's a little thicker and --."

"Stop!" Allie squealed, grabbing Jen's arm. "You're making me wet." Both girls giggled like giddy school girls.

"Bubble boy's okay with it?" Allie asked.

"You know Mike," Jen said. "He wants me to see Tom more, even spend the night."

"High five to that!" Allie said, holding up her hand. "Not that you'll get any sleep, I know you!" They laughed.

"I don't know, Mike says that then gets upset," Jen said grimacing at the thought.

"He's such a drama queen," Allie said derisively. "Can't he make up his mind?"

"I'm getting tired of it," Jen said. "If he does it again ..."

"What?" Allie prompted.

"I don't know," Jen said shrugging. "It'll make me mad though."

Tom asked Jen out Saturday night. She met him at his house. He opened the door with Tommy holding his leg. "Sorry, Maria couldn't babysit tonight," he said.

"Jenny!" Tommy squealed delightedly.

"Hi Tommy!" Jen said picking the toddler up. She smiled at Tom, "That's okay, we'll have fun here."

They played games and read books with Tommy, talking and laughing and having a great time. As dinner time approached, Tommy yelled, "Let's go to Pizza A-Go-Go!"

"It's down the street," Tom said smiling.

"Sounds good," Jen said returning his smile.

As they got ready to go, Tom pulled Jen aside. He touched her left hand. "Would you mind taking these off? We might see my neighbors there, and --."

"I get it," Jen said immediately. She took off her wedding and engagement rings and put them into her purse. It felt strange without her rings, but she'd done the same thing when she was going with Ricky.

Pizza A-Go-Go was indeed full of people Tom knew, both his neighbors and from Tommy's pre-school. They sat at a big table with the adults at one end and the kids the other. It was clear Tom's friends were very interested in his new girlfriend.

"How long have you two been dating Jenny?" Carly -- one of the wives -- asked Jen.

"Um, just a little while," Jen said. She was getting used to being called Jenny again (that's how Tom introduced her). "But we've known each other for years."

"Oh, okay," Carly said. "So you know Adria?"

"Just a little," Jen said, being careful since Carly might be good friends with Adria.

"You're divorced?" another wife Megan asked. Seeing Jen's startled expression, Megan touched Jen's ring finger. "I don't mean to pry, I just noticed the tan." Jen's ring finger was lighter where her wedding and engagement rings normally were.

"Um, separated," Jen lied.

"How long were you married?" Carly asked.

"Three years," Jen said, feeling beyond awkward. She wanted this conversation to end. Finally Tom saved her by changing the subject and talking about the country fair.

"Sorry about that," Tom said later at home, after Tommy went down.

"It's not your fault," Jen said with an awkward laugh. "I'll have to work on a better story for next time."

She reached into her purse for her rings. Tom stopped her with a hand over hers. "Do you mind not wearing them, when you're with me?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah, sure," Jen agreed.

Later in bed after kissing and heavy petting, Jen lowered her head and took Tom into her mouth. He stroked her ass as she went down on him. When he felt his orgasm approaching, he pulled her off and rolled her onto her back.

"Wait baby," Jen said and reached into her purse. She pulled out a condom. Seeing his surprise and disappointment, she explained, "I forgot to take my birth control a few days. I'm probably safe, but --."

"I get it," Tom said immediately, reaching for the condom.

His immediate reaction made her laugh. "Don't want another Tommy Jr.?" she teased.

"No," he said grinning. "I love Tommy but one is more than enough."

He reached for the condom again but she playfully slapped his hand away. "I'll put it on you," she said. She ripped the foil with her teeth and took out the condom. Looking into his eyes with a sexy smile, she put the condom in her mouth and lowered her head.

He groaned. "If I have to wear a rubber, this is the way to do it," he joked.

She giggled and had to start over. "You're ruining my mojo," she playfully whined, and they both laughed.

Their sex was again spectacular. They fucked twice, and each time got better. It was after 2am, and Tom said, "You should sleep over. I know Mike's rule, but come on, it's late."

Jen thought about it. Before she could say anything, Tom added, "Come on Jenny, it's a stupid rule. It's --."

Jen put a finger to Tom's lips. She debated in her head. Mike said it was okay, but if she slept over he might still get upset, it'd happened before. But the reality was, she wasn't ready to go home, she wanted to spend more time with Tom. Fuck it, Mike will just have to deal.

"I'll call him, okay?" she said, giving Tom a quick kiss on the lips.

She got out of bed, walking to the other side of the bedroom. Facing the window, she pulled her hair to the side and called Mike. "Hi baby," she said as he answered. "Yeah, I'm having fun. Yeah. Hey baby, Tom asked me to sleep over."

Tom walked over and ran his hand down Jen's back. Jen turned around and smiled at him, putting a finger to his lips. "Yeah, I know, I just wanted to check," she said. She took Tom's hand and kissed his fingertips while she listened to her husband's reply. "You're sure it's okay?" Tom ran his fingers down the swell of her breasts and around her nipples. Jen pulled away. Smiling at him, she mouthed "stop." "Okay baby, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Um, I guess after breakfast but before lunch, is that okay? I love you, bye."

"So you're mine tonight?" Tom asked as she hung up.

"I'm staying over," she corrected him with a laugh. "You're so bad!" she laughed again, and they playfully fell back into bed.

After more glorious sex, Jen said "Mike wanted me to ask if he could watch us sometime."

Tom raised an eyebrow. "You're kidding?"

Jen shrugged. "You know that's what he gets out of this."

Tom scoffed, thinking about it. He lit a cigarette for Jen and then for himself. "I don't get it. He gets off on you fucking other guys?"

Jen laughed. "You're only now figuring that out?" she teased.

He grinned. "It was an abstract concept until this moment."

"Okay, I get that," she laughed. "I know it's kinda strange --."

"Kinda?" Tom said sarcastically, and they laughed again.

"So what should I tell him?"

Tom shrugged. "Tell him I'm thinking about it."

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh.

They fucked again. They slept a few hours, then in the morning they woke and fucked again. Jen showered and dressed, both of them knowing she should leave before Tommy woke up. Also, Jen wanted to live up to her promise and return home to Mike well before noon.

"I'm going," Jen said brushing up against Tom.

Tom, feeling melancholy, saw the rings back on her finger. "So you're his again."

Jen pushed against Tom again. "I'm always his Tom," she said gently. "He's my husband. Okay?"

When Tom didn't answer, she pushed against him again and repeated with a smile, "Okay?"

"Okay," Tom said with a resigned grin.

The next Saturday night Jen was in the shower when her iPhone rang. Mike reached into her purse to answer for her. When he did he found a half empty pack of Virginia Slims menthol lights.

"Allie called," Mike said holding up the phone as Jen emerged from the shower. In his other hand he held up the cigarettes. "You're smoking again?" he asked wearing a frown.

"Just socially baby," she lied, taking the phone and cigarettes from him. "What did Allie want?" she asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Does Tom smoke?" Mike asked, his question like an accusation.

"Don't get upset, okay?" she said gently, rubbing his arm.

"Does he?" Mike pressed.

"Yes," she admitted. "But it doesn't matter." She threw the cigarettes into the trash. "I just bought them so I'm not always bumming off Allie."

Mike felt foolish. "Okay," he said. He took the cigarettes out of the trash and put them back into her purse. "Sorry. I just care about you. I don't want to be a jerk."

"You're not baby," she assured him, hugging him. She kissed him, then shooed him out of the room. "I need to get ready."

An hour later, dressed and looking incredible, Jen hugged Mike. "You're ready for this?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said with an excited grin.

"Remember, sometimes I go crazy," she cautioned him. "I can't help myself. It doesn't mean anything."
Like Reply
"I know," Mike said.

"He might want to start alone," she said.

"I get it, that's okay."

Jen kissed her husband. Then the doorbell rang. It was Tom.

Mike and Tom shook hands. Mike's cock stirred as Tom and Jen kissed hello. He raised an eyebrow when Tom called Jen "Jenny," but didn't say anything.

Mike served drinks, and they sat with Jen between the boys. There was awkward small talk. Finally Jen whispered something to Tom, and he got up and went into the bed room.

"You're okay?" she asked Mike, taking both his hands.

"Yeah," Mike said, feeling both excited and jealous. "He calls you Jenny?"

Jen shrugged. "Allie started it at work. It's no big deal." She squeezed his hands. "Join us in a bit. Maybe 15 minutes. Don't worry, we won't start without you."

"Okay."

"I love you," Jen said to Mike. She squeezed his hands again and then joined Tom in the bedroom.

Jen mostly closed the door, but not all the way so Mike was able to hear, although he couldn't make out words. He heard talking at first, easy going and lighthearted with giggles and laughter. Then the talking turned serious, with more whispers. Then he heard kissing, and then soft moans.

He watched the clock, and at exactly 15 minutes he went into the bedroom. True to Jen's promise they hadn't started other than kissing and petting. They were sitting on the bed, both still fully dressed. They were making out and touching each other.

Jen sensed Mike enter the room and broke the kiss. Her lips glistened with Tom's and her own spit, her lipstick already gone. "Hi baby," she said with a smile. She had her cum face on. She motioned to the chair next to the bed. "Sit there okay?" Jen didn't want Mike on the bed. Tom was already weirded out by this, and she didn't want Mike to accidentally touch him as he caressed her.

Tom avoided looking at Mike, trying to pretend he wasn't there. He reached behind Jen and unzipped her dress. He'd tried to do that before but to his annoyance she'd stopped him, saying they had to wait for Mike.

Tom undressed Jen to her lingerie, bra, panties, stockings and high heels. His cocked leaped at seeing Jen also wearing a garter belt. "I like this," he whispered, running his fingertips across the lacy garter straps.

"I'll wear it again for you," she whispered back, their lips barely parting.

Jen undressed Tom. She made a production of unbuckling his pants, making sure Mike got a good look of the big tent in Tom's shorts. She slowly pulled off Tom's shorts, giving Mike a sly smile, playing up Tom's big cock to Mike. She knew Mike was loving this, and wasn't surprised to see his face covered in barely controlled lust.

Jen wrapped both hands around Tom's long thick shaft. Still smiling slyly, she said to Mike "take off your pants honey." Mike did, and he held his hard cock with his right hand. Jen continued to look into Mike's eyes, and they were both thinking the same thing. Jen could barely hold Tom's cock even with both hands, yet Mike could easily hold his own with a single hand. Tom was so much bigger than Mike, there was no comparison. Mike felt ready to burst.

Tom couldn't help noticing Mike's small dick, after all the dude was sitting just a couple of feet away. At some level, he reveled in his much bigger cock and more muscular body. He knew of course Mike was the husband and he just the boyfriend. Still, he enjoyed the favorable comparison and the implicit "fuck you" to Mike.

But he didn't like the way Jen was paying so much attention to Mike. He'd agreed Mike could watch, but she was fucking HIM, not Mike.

"Come here," Tom said pulling Jen up to him. They kissed again. He fondled her tits and she continued to stroke his cock. Jen kissed and licked down his muscular chest and over his well-defined six pack, and then went down on him.

As Tom enjoyed the feeling of his cock in Jen's soft hot mouth, he glanced at Mike. Mike's eyes were glazed over with lust, and he was slowly stroking his pathetically small dick. What a pervert!

Jen's lips and tongue moved to the underside of Tom's balls, and he rolled his head back. He quickly forgot Mike was there. Jen was really good at giving head, way better than Adria. Jen didn't mind swallowing cum -- liked it even. She liked it when he sprayed her face too. She had the youthful, pretty face of an innocent coed, but had a slutty side to her, and he found the combination incredibly sexy and irresistible.

Mike watched as Tom pulled Jen off his cock and rolled her onto her back. Jen opened her legs, her cum face on. She reached down and guided Tom into her pussy. She grunted as the thick cockhead penetrated her.

Jen grimaced as Tom pushed into her. He was so thick it hurt, but he took his time, pushing in slow. It surprised her, usually he rammed himself in, but she didn't say anything because going slow felt good, she liked it better that way.

He got all the way in. He leaned down and they kissed. For the next 30 minutes their lips never parted except for scattered whispers.

He slowly pumped back and forth, taking long slow strokes. "That's good," Jen moaned. He fucked her that way for a long time, long and slow. It was like a slow burn, her orgasm slowly building, fleeting, there but not there. She almost told him to fuck her harder and faster, to finish her off, but it felt so good, the slow build up, like an ocean wave getting bigger and bigger and not knowing when it would crash down.

As they fucked and kissed, Tom held Jen's hands to her side. He felt the rings on her left hand. He pressed his finger against the rings and whispered "you're mine right now."

Her eyes were closed, her brow creased, she was so close. "Not now" she said, not wanting to deal with macho alpha guy stuff at that moment, not with her body on the brink of this massive orgasm.

Suddenly the orgasmic wave crashed! She groaned and her back arched, her toes curled in her high heels, and wave after wave of intense orgasmic pleasure cascaded through her body.

As the waves finally settled down, she panted "where did you freaking learn to do that?"

"Must be getting my mojo back," he joked, and they laughed at their inside joke. Then Jen wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and they kissed.

Tom gave Jen time to recover, then he began moving inside her again. She expected him to do the angry man thing and roughly fuck her brains out -- more macho alpha guy thing -- but instead he was considerate although relentless. He fucked her hard and fast, but not angry. It was like he channeled all that anger and other dark emotions into giving her pleasure. He was definitely getting his mojo back, and he was rocking her world! Then he started doing the rotating-the-hips thing, driving her out of her mind! He made her cum again, and the orgasm while not as intense as last time never seemed to stop! She moaned and screamed and clawed his back and arms, completely out of control. Finally he shouted he was cumming, and she hugged him tight and begged him to cum inside her.

Their bodies were covered in sweat and still connected, his softening cock still deep inside her. They panted and looked into the other's eyes, as if both amazed such intense pleasure was even possible. She glanced at the clock and saw they'd been fucking for 30 minutes. "Wow," Jen thought, marveling at Tom's strength and stamina.

Suddenly Jen remembered Mike! She looked over at the chair. It was empty. "God not again," she thought, worried but also annoyed. Hadn't Mike asked to watch them? Hadn't she cautioned this might happen?

"Let me up," Jen said pushing against Tom's chest. Tom reluctantly pulled out. Immediately creamy cum spilled from her pussy. She wiped herself with a towel. She stepped out of her high heels and put on a robe. "Wait here, okay?" she said to Tom. She gave him a quick kiss, then she went out.

Mike was on the sofa sipping a scotch.

"Hey you," she said hiding her annoyance. "You disappeared."

"I'm okay, I just needed some air," Mike said with a forced smile. Mike had left halfway through, there was only so much he could take. But he wasn't going to give Jen a hard time about it. This was their game and he knew her, he knew she lost control, she'd even warned him.

"You're okay then?" she asked sitting on his lap, feeling relieved.

"Yeah."

"I can tell Tom he needs to go," she said. She didn't want Tom to go, but if Mike was upset ...

"No, he can stay," Mike said. They'd earlier agreed Tom would spend the night.

"Are you coming back in?" she asked.

"I will, after I finish this," Mike said jiggling the ice in the glass.

"Okay," Jen said, rubbing his chest. She hesitantly said, "It's probably best if you sit in the chair, not the bed. Tom's kinda weirded out --."

"I get it," Mike said immediately. He felt like a third wheel. But that was part of his fantasy too.

"I'll take care of this if you want," Jen said reaching down and cupping Mike's cock. He was hard again.

Mike sense she wanted to get back to Tom. "That's okay, I'm good."

Jen felt relieved, she DID want to get back to Tom. But that made her feel guilty. Wanting to make sure Mike was enjoying this too, she took his hand and put it on her stocking top. "He came a lot in me," she said with a sexy smile.

"Yeah," Mike said hoarsely, his hand caressing the lace wet with Tom's cum. "Good thing you're on the pill, or you'd be pregnant right now."

Jen smiled inside, knowing her husband's darkest sexual fantasies. "Hmmm, I think I'm safe, you know how I forget to take the pill sometimes." Feeling Mike's cock jerk under her, she teased him more. "If he gets me pregnant I'll have to have his baby, you know I'm a good catholic girl."

"God Jen," Mike moaned.

She giggled and gave him a quick kiss. "Join us when you're ready," she said getting up.

Jen went back into the bedroom, again closing the door almost all the way. She took off the robe. She wore only the garter belt and stockings. She stepped back into the black high heels. At some point Tom had taken off her bra and panties. Being sweaty the stockings felt uncomfortable, but she knew both her men would want her to keep them on so she did.

She got back into bed with Tom. "I half expected you to tell me to leave," he said.
Like Reply
"Nope," she said kissing him.

"Did you jerk Mike off?" he asked. A hand job would've been all she could do, she'd been gone only 5 minutes.

"Shhhh," she hushed him, not wanting him to talk about Mike. She whispered into Tom's ear so there was no chance Mike could hear, "I wanna talk about you." She giggled and joked "where did you learn to fuck like that?"

"Not with Adria," he joked back.

"It got really that bad with her?" Jen asked. Tom had never explained their breakup.

"It was like a war, in everything, including sex," he said. "Still is." He quickly added, "Not the sex part -- we stopped having sex a long time ago."

Jen laughed. "Don't worry Tom I'm not the jealous type."

"I'm just saying, towards the end, when we fucked it was like two alley cats clawing each other," he said.

She nodded. She was getting a better understanding of where his pent up anger was coming from.

Tom grinned and motioned to her rings. "You said you wouldn't wear those with me," he said, part joking, part serious.

Jen gave him a what-the-fuck laugh. "I can't take them off with Mike here."

He laughed and pulled her to him, kissing her. "Okay, then admit you were mine when we were fucking."

She rolled her eyes. "Seriously?"

"Come on, give me something," he laughed.

"Okay okay," she said with a laugh. Whatever. She looked at the door. Seeing no sign of Mike, she whispered "when you're fucking me, you're the only man I'm thinking about."

He smiled, clearly pleased. "That makes me feel good."

"You should be flattered," she joked. Then she got serious and whispered. "You can never tell Mike I said that. Or anything I say about him. It would be real shitty."

"I think he knows, that's why he left," Tom said smugly. "He doesn't know what he wants, does he?"

"Don't judge him okay? He's a complicated person."

Tom frowned. "I just don't get why you're together. You're so different."

Jen put a finger over his lips. "Don't go there, okay?"

Tom scowled and gave her a whatever shrug.

Jen smiled. "Do you want to fight or fuck?"

Tom grinned back. She squealed as he pulled her into his arms.

Later, Mike felt soft lips on his cheek. He opened his eyes and saw Jen's pretty smiling face.

"Hi sleepy head," she said smiling. "I thought you were coming back into the bedroom."

Mike glanced at the clock. It was 3am, he'd dozed on the sofa for a couple of hours. "I did," he said. "But after a while I came out here. You know ..."

"Yeah," she said understanding, affectionately brushing her hand through his hair. The hot wife fantasy turned Mike on beyond belief, but if he saw too much it hurt. "Come to bed," she said pulling him up.

"Where's Tom?" Mike asked in their bedroom. The sheets were soiled with sex juices and the room reeked of sex. It got Mike hot.

"Guest room," Jen answered, kissing Mike.

"You smell like him, he's all over you," Mike said excitedly.

"He's inside me too," Jen said. "My pussy and my mouth." She pressed her lips against Mike's, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

They got on the bed and Mike hurriedly got between Jen's open legs. "I won't last long," he said.

"That's okay," she assured him, taking his shaft and guiding him into her. He came after just a few frantic strokes.

Melancholy hit him. "I wish I could fuck you better," he lamented.

Jen hugged him. "You know I love making love to you," she assured him.

"I hardly ever made you cum."

"Yes you do," she assured him. In fact, he could make her cum with his mouth, but usually not his cock, not when she was in a relationship with a well-endowed guy like Tom who knew how to fuck.

"I wish I had a bigger cock."

Jen giggled, but not in a hurtful way.

"What?"

She affectionately squeezed his penis. "Sometimes I think you like your little thing, because it fuels your fantasies."

Mike couldn't help smiling. "You know me too well," he joked, and they both laughed. "So I have a "little thing" huh?"

"You said it, not me," Jen said acting innocent. They fell asleep spooning.

Jen woke up with the sun. Mike was still asleep. She got out of bed, careful not to wake Mike. She quietly crept to the guest room.

She kissed Tom's cheek, and he slowly opened his eyes. "Hey you," she said affectionately, kissing him again. They kissed and were soon seriously making out and petting.

Jen reluctantly broke away. "You better get going." She knew it would be better if Tom left before Mike woke up.

"Okay," Tom said disappointed, reaching for his pants. Jen stopped him.

She kissed him and smiled into his eyes. "I wouldn't make you leave without taking care of this" she said rubbing his hard cock. Then she went down on him, doing her magic until he came in her mouth.

They emerge from the guest room an hour later, Tom fully dressed. Tom had taken a while to cum -- enjoying every second of Jen's talented mouth, tongue and hands! -- and then they'd snuggled and whispered in bed.

Jen glanced at the master bedroom. Mike still seemed asleep. She walked Tom to the door, holding his arm and hand. "I had a great time," she said kissing him. "You fuck me so good," she added with a giggle. Her pussy longed now for Tom's cock, her body longed for his lips and hands. She wanted to jump his bones and fuck him right there in the foyer. But she knew it would be best if he was gone when Mike woke up.

Tom kissed her back. "I'll see you later this week?"

"You bet mister," Jen said smiling and beaming into his eyes, and they kissed again.

When Jen returned to the master bedroom Mike was awake. "Hey baby," she said. "Tom just left." She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

"You just went down on him?" Mike asked when she got back into bed.

"I couldn't send him away with blue balls," she joked. He looked upset. She rubbed his arm. "You're okay, right?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?" she asked to make sure. She knew the signs, and sensed he was jealous and hurt. With the temptation of Tom now gone, it was easier for her to focus on Mike's needs. She admitted, "I know I paid a lot attention to him --."

"That's the whole point though," he assured her with a forced smile. "I'm okay, really. You know how I get. But I liked it."

"You did?" she asked rubbing his arm.

"Yeah I did, really, I love watching you."

She smiled. She saw he was hard. She brushed her hair to the side and lowered her head, taking his cock into her mouth. She was tired and her jaw ached -- Tom had taken forever to cum -- but Mike was a lot smaller and she knew he wouldn't last long. She briefly thought of getting on top and pulling him into her. But at that moment she was more interested in quickly getting Mike off and then going back to sleep.

A little later, Mike watched his wife sleep. He'd cum in her mouth 15 minutes ago, and she'd quickly drifted to sleep.

She was so pretty. Even after being together and married for years, he still couldn't believe she was his. Why would such a pretty girl marry a math geek like him?

A girl like her should be with a man's man like Tom or Ricky, or even that asshole Scott. Okay, maybe not Scott. And definitely not Colin. But Tom seemed like an okay guy. And he'd been friends with Ricky in college. Why would a stunningly beautiful girl like Jen pick him over guys like them?

Then again, why was he so into sharing her with other men? He asked himself this question all the time. Sometimes he wondered if he was gay. But outside the context of guys fucking his wife, he had no sexual interest in men. So that wasn't it.

He was insecure, especially about Jen. Maybe giving her away to other men, and then having her come back to him helped ease his insecurities.

Maybe it was love. He knew Jen had a huge sexual appetite, and he knew he wasn't a great lover. So maybe he let Jen play with other men to satisfy her sexual needs, because he loved her so much.

He didn't know why. All he knew was, since they'd opened Pandora's Box that first time with Ricky in college, he'd been obsessed with Jen with other men. And sex with other men wasn't enough. He craved the emotions too. He wanted her to date another man, develop feelings for him. In his darkest fantasies, he wanted her to fall in love with her boyfriend. In his MOST extreme fantasies, she'd spend all her time with her boyfriend, leave him and move in with her boyfriend, let her boyfriend get her pregnant.

These extreme fantasies scared him. What if they really happened? What if in a bout of perverted lustful insanity he encouraged Jen, even pleaded with her, to leave him for another man, or have another man's baby? Then he'd lose her forever.

The more he thought about it, the more scared he got. But the more excited he got too.

He let Jen sleep for a few hours. But then he couldn't stand it anymore. He woke her up with kisses, and fondled her body, her perfect slim dancer's body. Then he went down on her. He wasn't into creampies. But he needed to make her cum, to prove he could still give her pleasure.

Then, after she came, he entered her. It felt so good! Her pussy was so perfect, even after fucking Tom all night long. His orgasm was wonderful, but it wasn't the physical pleasure he really needed. He needed the soulful contentment of his body connected with hers, of his seed shooting into her body. Because that connection made his lustful demons go away, it grounded him.

After sex they snuggled and finally got up. They took a walk and held hands. It was a sunny, lazy Sunday and they window shopped, enjoying the spectacle of New York City. They stopped and watched the ice skaters at Rockefeller Center.

"Feel like skating before grabbing lunch?" Mike asked smiling.

Jen was momentarily distracted. One of the skaters resembled Tom, and she looked closely at him. Then she realized it wasn't Tom. "What honey?" she asked looking back at Mike.
Like Reply
"Do you feel like skating?" Mike said gesturing at the ice rink, still smiling.

"Oh, yeah, that sounds like fun," she said brightly giving him a dazzling smile.

Just then Jen heard her someone yell "Jenny!" She turned around -- it was Carly and Megan, Tom's friends she met at Pizza A-Go-Go.

Luckily at that moment she wasn't holding Mike's hand. Thinking fast, she put her hands behind her back and inconspicuously took off her wedding rings. She put the rings in her pocket and then gave Carly and Megan a hug and kiss hello.

Thinking they were Jen's work friends, Mike introduced himself as her husband.

"Husband?" Carly asked. She and Megan were frowning.

"My ex-husband," Jen quickly said. "We were, ah, just taking about some things."

"At least you're talking, my ex-husband and I fought like cats and dogs over the divorce," Carly said with a laugh. She took Jen's arm, the inconsequential ex-husband already forgotten. "Jenny, we're all going to Pizza A-Go-Go, you should come," she said.

"Yes, come with us," Megan insisted taking hold of Jen's other arm.

"Oh um thanks but I really can't," she said glancing worriedly at Mike. He was playing the divorced husband, standing off to the side. In the end, Carly and Megan wouldn't take no for an answer so Jen reluctantly agreed.

"I just need to talk to Mike for a sec," Jen said to them.

"Sorry about this," she whispered to him when they were away from the 2 wives. She saw anger and hurt on his face.

"You told them we were divorced?" he spat at her.

"We ran into them at dinner and they saw the tan line of my rings," Jen explained. "I got flustered."

"You don't wear your wedding rings when you're with him?" he said his jealousy and hurt growing.

"No Mike, I mean, come on," she said.

"You pretend like you're single?" he asked accusingly.

"Mike, put yourself in Tom's place," she said reasonably. "He doesn't want his friends to think he's dating a married girl. Remember? I did the same thing with Ricky." She glanced over at Carly and Megan, who were carefully watching. "I should go," she said to Mike. "I'll be home right after lunch." Then she tentatively added. "We probably shouldn't kiss." She gave Mike a brief hug like he was a distant relative.

"Sorry for being so pushy, but I knew you'd want us to save you," Megan said holding Jen's arm as they walked to the subway.

"I know right?" Carly said cheerfully. "Who'd want to spend a Sunday afternoon with their ex?"

Tom was pleasantly shocked to see Jen walk into the restaurant with Megan and Carly. Tommy squealed and immediately jumped into her arms. "I'll tell you later," Jen said smiling to Tom as he raised an inquiring eyebrow. They were clearly happy to see each other.

"I missed you," he said taking her into his arms.

"Me too," Jen said looking into his eyes, and they kissed.

After lunch Jen said "I should get back."

Tom curled a finger in the back pocket of her tight jeans and pulled her to him. He was hard. "Do you have time to ...?"

Jen was horny and wet. He'd caressed her leg under the table all during lunch. She said "If we're fast --."

Tom asked Maria to take Tommy to a movie, and they practically ran to his house a few blocks down the road. They tore off each other's clothes. Tom fucked her against the wall in the foyer.

"God you fuck me so good!" Jen said dreamily in the crook of his arm, laying in his bed, her body glistening with sweat and her pussy full of his cream. "I've got to go though," she said getting up. It was already 3.

"Come on, stay a while," he said pulling her back.

"I can't Tom," she giggled wiggling out of his arms.

"Give me a minute and I'll be ready to go again," he said.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" she teased.

"Does that mean you're staying?" he said, running his finger along the slope of her breasts. His fingertips circled her nipples, and they started getting hard again.

"That's not fair," she said with a giggle. He rubbed one of her hardening nipples with this thumb and finger. "Tom, come on, I've got to get home to Mike."

He leaned in and kissed her, softly just how she liked it, with just the right amount of tongue. He'd become an expert with her body, and his lips moved over her neck. He flicked his tongue in her ear.

"Oh god," she groaned.

He trailed his hand down her breasts and over her flat stomach, then to her pussy. He ran his fingertips around and over her clit. Her clit was still sensitive from her last orgasm, but he applied just the right amount of pressure.

"God Tom," she moaned.

He moved on top of her and she opened her legs. He was hard again, he couldn't get enough of her tight perfect body. "Still need to go home to Mike?" he teased as he pushed inside her.

"Just go fast okay," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing her.

When Jen finally got home, Mike was sitting in the dark, a glass of scotch in his hand.

"I'm sorry," she said getting on her knees in front of him. When he didn't say anything, she put her head in his lap and said again, "I'm so sorry."

"How many times did he fuck you?" Mike said, like an accusation. When she didn't answer, he said "How many?"

"Twice," she finally admitted. She felt his hard-on but she knew he was not interested in pillow talk right then.

"You can't do that to me Jen," he said, angry and hurt.

"I know," she said. "It was a fluke, it won't happen again." She got up and sat on the sofa, hugging him.

"I understand you lose control," he said. "But if this is going to work, there's got to be boundaries. You can't disappear for hours."

"I know, I know, it wouldn't happen again," she promised. "How can I make it up to you?" She cupped his hard-on. "Do you want to ...?"

"No," he said pushing her hand off.

"You're upset, I get it," she said, hugging him and putting her head on his chest.

Her long blonde hair was right below his nose, and he could smell Tom all over her. He knew Tom was inside her, probably leaking out and soaking her panties and the crotch of her jeans. Jen read his thoughts and said, "Do you want me to clean up?"

"No," he said. He put his arm around her. Despite everything, it turned him on to smell Tom all over her. He felt raw, but his demons were coming out.

They held each other. A little later Mike made a simple dinner while Jen played bartender and make drinks. They ate a quiet dinner, then snuggled on the sofa and watched a movie on Netflix. They both began feeling better, the tension easing out.

"Can I tell ya something?" she said gently in a soft voice. "Today wasn't all my fault. Getting hijacked by Carly and Megan wasn't my fault. You want me to date Tom. How can I do that if his friends know I'm married? You can't get mad at me baby, it's not fair. And the wedding ring thing is the same thing. How can I wear my rings when I'm out on dates with him?"

Mike didn't answer immediately. Finally he said "You were gone a long time."

"That was wrong," she admitted. "But can you at least say it wasn't all my fault? You make me feel so bad."

"I know it's not all your fault," he concedd. "It's just ... you were with me, we were doing stuff, and suddenly you're gone, for hours."

"But I'm here now," she said squeezing his arm. "I feel gross and wanna take a shower, but I haven't cause I know you like him all over me." She gave him a crooked grin. "But instead of fucking my brains out you're upset with me."

Mike couldn't help smiling. "He messed you up huh?" he asked grinning.

"Ah ... yeah!" she laughed, holding her arms out as if his cum was dripping down her body. "He cums gallons, sometimes I feel like he's hosing me down!" She saw the tent in his pants. She cupped him and grinned. "Wanna play now? We haven't even talked about last night yet."

"You must be sore," he said. She been fucking non-stop for almost 24 hours.

"Sorta," she admitted. "But we can still have fun."

In bed Mike was naked, lying on his back. Jen sat next to him cross-legged, stroking his cock. She still wore her bra and panties.

"He fucked you twice?" Mike asked. She'd told him earlier, but now they were playing the game.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, it's --."

"Once you start it's hard to stop," Mike said finishing her sentence.

"Yeah," she admitted.

"You like Tom a lot?"

"I like him."

"A lot?"

"I guess."

"You can admit it," Mike said laughing.

"I don't know," she said laughing back. "You ask me that all the time. I wouldn't be dating him if I didn't like him." She shrugged. "I guess I like him a lot."

"Okay," Mike said. He reached over and touched a hickey on her neck. Tom had marked her.

"He did that last night," she said. "Do you want me to tell him to be more careful?"

"It's okay," he said running his finger over the hickey, as if studying it.

She reached back and unsnapped her bra, pulling it off her arms. There were bite marks on her breasts. "He gets kinda rough," she said.

"You like it though huh?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," she admitted.

Mike tenderly ran his finger along the bite marks on her breasts, and then over dried cum flaking on her baby soft skin.

"I told you he cums a lot," she giggled.

"Most guys like cumming inside you."

"He does that too." She got on her knees and pulled off her panties. "See?" she said. Her tiny landing strip was matted with dried cum. "We have the weirdest conversations," she said giggling as Mike ran his finger over the dried cum flaking on her pussy lips.

"I doubt Emma Watson talks about this with her boyfriend," Mike joked.

"I doubt Allie talks about this with her boyfriend," Jen joked back.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" he said absently, continuing to trace his finger through her landing strip and around her pussy lips.

"You know Allie, she only has fuck buddies."

"He made you cum, on his cock?" Mike asked abruptly changing the subject.

"Yeah," she admitted. "I cum on your cock too."

"Don't lie," he said. "You hardly ever do, I can tell."

She didn't deny it. Instead she lamented, "That's so important to you."

He shrugged and gave her a look that said "of course it's important, how can it not be important?"

"I'm not lying when I say I love making love to you," she said wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. She straddled his lap. "Are you ready?" she asked kissing him again. She reached between their bodies and guided him to her pussy. "I'm kinda tired, and I dying for a shower."

"Yeah," he said hoarsely. He moaned as she lowered herself on his lap and he entered her.

"Tell me how he makes you cum so much," Mike said.

"I don't know," she said. "I guess size does kinda matter."

"Okay," he said, his face filled with lust, but also jealousy and hurt.

As she moved up and down, she put her arms around his neck, and they hugged. "You know, sex isn't the same as love," she said.

"I know."

"Just remember that," she said kissing him.
Like Reply
Making It Work Ch. 08

Part 8 -- Interlude

Author's note: I got this thoughtful email via Hotmail:

I don't want to be a pest, but as a person who wants to be a fan of yours I have to send you my opinion. If it is worth anything to you use it. If not, I understand and wish you the best. I feel that as a reader it is becoming frustrating to read a story and not see an end in sight. Your first story of this series was phenomenal. You did such a great job with the pain and the angst that Mike and Jen were going through as they traveled this journey. I do not normally get into cuckolding stories, but I felt Mike's pain and I was overjoyed when he and Jen made it work. The thing that made that series so great was the journey and the progress that was made. They had ups and downs, but at the end both of the characters grew. The story with Scott as the antagonist was truly great until the end. Once again, I felt Mike's pain. I felt his pain the greatest as he watched the tape. That was truly the climax of the story. Then you ended that story really abruptly, leaving the audience dissatisfied. But we gave you a pass because you said that you were going to round everything up with the next series. Now we start reading this series, thinking that we were going to get what we were robbed of in the series with Scott, which is growth, lessoned learned, and a true ending.

Yet here we are again, right at the same place that we were in the last series. Three stories later, and we are in the same exact place that we were at in the beginning of the first story with Ricky. Mike is the same person that he was when Ricky fucked Jen. She is the same person that she was. In your defense, she has grown a little bit in her confidence. I will give that to you. But that confidence isn't making her any wiser. It is just making her more selfish. You are losing your fan base because the fundamental element that makes this story work is eroding. Though they have an unorthodox relationship, they truly love each other. That element makes us want them to make it. However, the longer this drags on the more that element erodes away. There is only two ways that this path can go. They can grow closer together, or further apart. It seems that you have chosen to remain on the fence and keep them in the same exact place. I know this is fantasy, but a good story reflects some truth about real life. Without it, we the audience can't relate to it. Real life moves forward. A relationship stuck in one place is going to fail. It can't last that way.

Now, I understand that you have an attachment to these characters. If not, you would have ended this by now. But all good things must come to an end. I understand not bending to what the majority wants, but a part of you must care what your audience thinks. If not, why post your story on a website? I'm not tell you how to end your story. But I feel that you are in danger of losing us if you don't end it in some way. I do have ideas about what would be a great ending that is true to the characters, but I am not the author. If you want suggestions, email me and let me know. Good luck with the story. With the exception of not knowing when to let a story go, you are a good writer. Keep up the good work!

I don't usually respond to comments -- it's like explaining a joke, kinda ruins it -- but this series has been going on for a while, so I thought I'd provide some commentary for the kind folks who have been hanging in there.

My stories are fiction but based on real life. The scene with Ricky at the start of "He Fucked My Girl" really happened my sophomore year in college. His name was Ricky too, and the way I've described him is accurate, as I saw him. He didn't fuck my girlfriend -- it wasn't Jen -- but I was in the next room and heard all about it the next day (and weeks after -- major scandal).

My hot wife/obsession developed from there. Or maybe it started earlier, who knows. I met the real Jen years later, after college. Yes, we're really Mike and Jen, we're married, and Jen looks like I describe. Most people in my stories are completely made up though. Ricky is real, and Allie is real. (Allie has mellowed over the years, not as wild; we put up with each other because of Jen.) I don't use real names of course.

Jen and I have had a few real life adventures, but we've never gone "all the way" with another guy. To my relief, and regret. I've told the real life Jen before we die I want to see her fuck another man. She rolls her eyes.

I use these stories to explore what could have happened. What if it HAD been my Jen who Ricky fucked in that dorm room? What would happen then? That kinda thing.

I'm fascinated by the hotwife/cuckold fantasy. I read a lot of stories and blogs, and one thing I CANNOT understand is how a guy can see the woman he loves fuck another guy, and not get jealous and hurt. How can that happen? You mix in the fantasy of your wife fucking a more handsome guy, a more confident guy, a guy with a better body and bigger cock, and that just adds fuel to the fire. How can the husband not feel threatened? This is something I'm always exploring in my stories. I guess there are guys who are so secure they don't get threatened no matter what, but that's not me.

I was going to leave "He Fucked My Girl" alone, but then I read Reluctant Cuckold (you can get it on Amazon). If you're into cuckold you'll enjoy this book, I hope the writer does a Part 2. Reluctant Cuckold was written from the point of view of the husband, and captured all his angst. I decided I wanted to try that. So that's how All In My Head came about.

People say All In My Head ended abruptly. You're right, it did. I got to the point in AIMH where I wanted to talk about what Jen was thinking. Because here's another thing that fascinates me about the cuckold fantasy. How is the wife's head affected by her husband's fantasy? A man is supposed to protect his woman. That's conventional thinking, right? But with the cuckold fantasy, the husband GIVES his wife to other men, and not just any men, but bigger, stronger, more handsome men. The wife's head -- her emotions, the way she sees her husband -- must be affected by that, right? So that's another topic I'm exploring in this story.

So, you can think of All In My Head as Mike's story, and Making It Work as Jen's. (By the way, I was kinda disappointed by the reaction to the 2nd epilogue of All In My Head. Not many people liked it. To me though, it's the best thing I've ever written. I guess it was a personal thing. It was fiction, but I tried to capture the spirit of how the real life Jen picked me. Here's a hot chick who's always dated hot guys. But they always treat her like shit, so she finally decides to give the shy math geek a chance.)

I've said this series is really a love story, and that's how I think of it. Mike and Jen love each other. But they both have extreme sexual desires. Mike is obsessed with the hot wife/cuckold fantasy. Jen has an insatiable sex drive, and let's herself get swept away in Mike's fantasy. Their fantasies take them to exciting places, and the more they play the more they want -- it's like a drug. But it also takes them to dark, bad places. How can it not? How can you live this lifestyle and not have strong emotions, both good and bad?

This is a wild lifestyle, and they're making mistakes. There's no user manual. Fun loving Allie, while harmless, is not helping. Neither is Keri. Scott is a predator.

People have said it's repetitive. That's a fair criticism. But to me, I think it takes a while for people to change. In my past stories I skipped scenes and did more summaries. I'd write something like "Within 3 months, Jen had gone from seeing Scott one night a week to 3 or even 4 nights a week."

Here, I'm going slower. I'm kinda playing it out week by week, sometimes day by day. I'm exploring the themes I mentioned earlier, and I think it takes time or else emotionally it doesn't work. Also, I think it takes a while for people to grow. Mike and Jen have flaws. He gets jealous and upset, and she goes head-over-heels at the start of relationships. They're making mistakes, big time. They're growing because of work. How does this all play out? Can they make this lifestyle work? I think it takes time to develop all that.

But the end is in sight. The last chapter is Part 12. So if you just want to see how things turn out, wait a while and just read (or skim, as you like) Part 12.
Like Reply
Making It Work Ch. 09

Making It Work -- Part 10

The kick-off of the Google campaign was less than a month away. Keri ordered a big team meeting at the Venetian in Vegas, to finalize the campaign.

"You're bringing Tom?" Mike asked as he watched Jen pack.

"Yeah, his part of the campaign is really important," she said. "I'm bringing a buncha other people too, not just Allie and Scott." She hesitantly asked, "You're okay if I hang with him?"

"Yeah, he's your boyfriend right?" Mike joked.

Jen pressed her body against his. "Is this working for you?" she asked, putting her arms around his neck.

"Yeah," he said putting his arms around her waist. "I think it's working this time. What do you think?"

"I think so too," she said affectionately tussling his hair. "Maybe we've figured out how to make it work."

The next day when Jen arrived at the Venetian, Keri called and said "Come to my penthouse for a pre-meeting."

"Hi Keri," Jen said stepping out of the private elevator.

"Come here," Keri ordered pulling Jen into the bedroom. She threw Jen onto the bed. She pulled up her slim pencil skirt and straddled Jen's face. Keri wasn't wearing panties, and her pussy lips glistened with excitement.

Keri rubbed her hairless pussy against Jen's face. "Make me cum sex toy," Keri ordered. Giggling, Jen licked Keri and got her friend and mentor off.

Later Keri and Jen sat in bed, naked and drinking champagne, gossiping and giggling like school girls. After Jen had made the sexy older woman cum with her tongue, Keri had returned the favor with a dildo and vibrator.

"I can't believe all the sex I'm getting!" Jen gushed, laughing.

"Are you getting enough?" Keri asked smiling.

"Never!" Jen joked.

Keri stroked down Jen's flat tummy to her pussy. "Your pussy is so pretty, like a high schooler's."

"God Keri!" Jen laughed.

"I'm not kidding, the lips are so thin and tight."

"Keri!"

"Really," Keri teased. "I wish I had a cock to fuck you."

"Oh my god!" Jen laughed. "I need a cigarette after that," she said reaching for the Virginia Slims in her purse.

Jen lit 2, and they both enjoyed a long drag. "Tom's your lover now?" Keri asked with a delighted smile, blowing out smoke. "He's a cutie."

Jen nodded. "More like my boyfriend if you ask Mike," she said with a laugh.

"Mike's dealing with it better this time?"

"I think so," Jen said.

"Tom's here this trip?" Keri asked.

Jen nodded. "I've got to run too, he's waiting for me." She got out of bed and hurriedly dressed. Keri was fun, but she wanted Tom's big cock.

Keri thought about asking Jen for a threesome. But while Jen might share her own body, she didn't like sharing her men. Keri was okay with that. She liked Jen a lot, and anyway Keri had her choice of hunky men (and pretty girls too).

Keri took a shower and got into PJs. Then she pulled out her files to prep for tomorrow. Fun was over, this was going to be a long week.

The meeting lasted a week, grueling 12 hour days. But when they weren't working, Jen and Tom were fucking. Tom had his own room in the Venetian, but he spent most of his time in Jen's room and eventually started sleeping there too.

During the meetings Jen was all business, in charge, super prepared and brilliant. Keri, also all business in the meetings, was very pleased with the progress of Jen and her team, and felt they were ready for the launch.

Outside the meetings, Jen let her hair down. For her, it was great to have so much time with Tom. It was constant fun and partying. Jen's team maintained some decorum by partying separately from Keri's Google team, but otherwise it was like a never ending happy hour.

In addition to Tom, Jen had brought Allie, Scott, Calvin, and 5 other team members for the meeting. When the team was together, Jen played it cool with Tom. But everyone knew she and Tom had a thing going, it was a well-known secret. It was pretty obvious they were together. They didn't make out or hold hands, but they were always together, always sitting next to each other, always talking and laughing, and Jen seemed to hang on Tom's every word. You'd have to be blind to not see they were a couple.

As team leader, Jen spent an obligatory amount of time socializing with her team, but otherwise left the team to their own partying. Of course, whenever Jen wasn't there, neither was Tom.

Jen and Tom weren't gamblers, so they spent their alone time on other Vegas attractions. They fucked a lot of course. A lot! But they did the things couples do in Vegas, like going to shows, eating at great restaurants, exploring the Strip. They rode the fake gondola at the Venetian, the roller coaster at New York-New York and went to the fun but not-so-sexy Zumanity show. Away from the rest of the team, they held hands constantly and kissed a lot. Jen left her wedding rings in her purse. Whenever Tom put his arm around her she melted into him.

Jen knew she was falling hard for Tom. She decided to let it happen, to let herself be carried away with it. She loved the thrill and excitement of a new romance, all that NRE! She was having a ball with him, and he rocked her world sexually! He was freaking amazing in bed! She also felt good helping him get over his bad marriage with Adria, and she adored little Tommy.

She tried not to feel guilty or concerned about Mike. To be honest, other than calling him once a day in the morning (as she'd promised), she didn't think of him too often. For one, she was too busy with the meetings. For another, she was too infatuated with Tom and having too much fun.

Tom and Jen were in bed. They'd just had another mind-blowing fuck session, and Jen was on her stomach beside him, sleeping. She was working way harder than everyone else -- impressing everyone, including him -- and when not working they were playing and fucking non-stop. Exhaustion had finally overtook her and she dozed peacefully next to him.

Her face was turned towards him. God she was so pretty! With her blonde locks falling around her face, she looked like an innocent angel. He carefully pulled the sheet from her body. Although he'd just cum, he felt his cock stir at the sight of her. She had a fantastic body! So tight and firm, yet soft and shapely in all the right places. Her ass and legs were amazing, even her feet were pretty.

He was beginning to appreciate the virtues of tiny tits. Sure, he couldn't tit fuck Jen like he could Adria. But Adria's had begun to seriously sag, and the last time he'd seen them (over a year ago), they didn't look nearly as nice as when they started dating over a decade ago. Part of that was due to breast feeding Tommy, but a lot of it was due to gravity. Tom had a feeling Jen's small shapely breasts would look as perky and perfect for a very long time, even after she started having babies (if that ever happened).

He gently ran his finger along the slope of her tight shapely ass. She'd be even more perfect if she had some ink. "Something right here," he though running his finger tip on her lower back just above her ass. He was a biker at heart, and he liked tattoos, he had a few on his arms. He'd convinced Adria to get a tramp stamp, and one on her ankle. That's exactly what Jen needed, a black tribal right above her fine ass.

Tom was fully hard now, and thinking of waking Jen up for more sex. Just then her phone rang. The caller ID said it was her husband Mike. He debated whether to answer. Finally he shrugged and answered.

"Yeah?" he said.

Mike hesitated, and then asked "Is this Tom?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Where's Jen?" Mike asked.

Tom looked at the swell of Jen's tight shapely ass. "She's sleeping."

"Oh," Mike said. "You're with her?"

"Of course I'm with her dumb shit, I've got her phone don't I, what a stupid-ass question," Tom thought. He had no respect for Mike. What man would allow his wife -- especially a wife as stunning as Jen -- have sex with other men? He didn't care how smart Mike was, how rich he was, Tom had no respect for Mike, he was a pathetic loser.

But Tom didn't want to start trouble, as that might get back to Jen. So instead he simply said, "Yeah."

"Ask her to call me, okay?" Mike said.

"Sure," Tom said and hung up.

Jen stirred. "Baby who was that?" she said sleepily.

Tom handed her the phone. "Mike, he wants you to call."

"Okay," Jen said taking the phone. Somewhere in her sleepy head Jen realized she'd forgotten to call Mike that morning. But she was exhausted. "I'll call him later," she said, then fell back to sleep.

Tom was annoyed as he looked at the blonde beauty lying next to him. Yeah, Mike was a pathetic loser, a pathetic cuckold. But Mike was her husband. She was his. Tom was temporary, he only had Jen on loan. Even worse, it was the cuckold Mike doing the loaning. The thought frustrated and angered him.
Like Reply
They had some time before dinner. He decided to get a drink, so he dressed and went down to the bar. He was on his second beer when Scott sat next to him.

"Trouble in paradise?" Scott asked, motioning to the bartender for a beer. Scott of course knew Tom was Jen's new lover. At first Scott had been pissed about getting dumped. But fucking the gorgeous Allie was a decent consolation prize.

Tom knew Scott and Jen had a thing in the past. He asked, "What's the deal with Jen and Mike?"

Scott shrugged. "He likes to watch her fuck other guys. Frankly I think he's a closet homo."

Tom laughed. "Did he ever come on to you?"

"No," Scott admitted. "But he was always looking at my dick. His pecker's so small, no wonder Jen fucks around."

"I don't get why she's with him."

"Never figured that one out either," Scott said. "He's got a lot of money."

"Yeah, Scott, but he's a perv," Tom said. "What guy lets his wife fuck other guys?"

"Hey man, you're preaching to the choir," Scott said, clinking bottles with Tom. "To me, Mike's a loser. I don't know what she sees in him."

Tom nodded. "So, do you think she's gonna dump him?"

"I don't know man," Scott said shrugging. "You'd think so. She wouldn't fuck around so much if she was happy with him." He looked at his watch. "Gotta bolt, I'm meeting up with Allie."

"That's some nice ass," Tom said grinning.

"Yep," Scott agreed. "Good pussy too." But he envied Tom, because he'd rather be fucking Jen.

When Tom returned to the room Jen was up and getting ready for dinner. They kissed. Tasting the alcohol on his breath, she joked "started without me?"

She'd showed and done her hair and makeup, and was in a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and heels. She looked good enough to eat! Seeing the lust in his eyes, Jen giggled "don't even try, we're meeting everyone in 30 minutes, you need to get in the shower."

Ignoring her, Tom picked her up and threw her on the bed. Jen squealed but didn't fight, she'd woken up horny. They fucked and by the time Tom came (20 minutes and 2 orgasms for Jen later), her hair and makeup were a mess. They both needed showers! They decided to stay in and order room service. They picked a romantic comedy to watch on the TV, and Jen snuggled into Tom's arms. They fucked again after the movie ended, and they fell asleep, with Tom spooning her as she slept on her side (her favorite position).

Jen completely forgot about calling Mike back.

The next morning Jen slowly rode Tom's cock. She'd woken up feeling Tom's erection pressing against her ass. He was still asleep, but like most guys he got a morning boner. Tom's was very impressive. In fact, everything about him was impressive, his gorgeous looks, his hard well defined body, his beautiful penis, his intense personality, his wonderful son Tommy.

She gently rolled him onto his back, and went down on him. Tom woke up to the wonderful feeling of his cock in Jen's soft hot mouth.

"Hey sleepy head," she said to him with bedroom eyes, her blonde hair tossed around her pretty face, his cockhead pressing against her lips.

"You look good," he said grinning.

From this angle, Jen saw his long thick cock, his wash board abs, his well-defined chest, his ruggedly handsome face. "You do too," she gushed, and went back down on him.

She wanted him inside her, and they didn't have a lot of time. She got on top and guided him into her. She rocked back and forth. He rubbed her nipples, and she rolled her head back with pleasure. "I'm cumming," she groaned, and her body tensed and then shuddered as another intense orgasm washed over her.

Tom rolled her over and fucked her hard. He no longer fuck her angry, but he still fucked her good. Jen didn't cum again -- she'd already had so many orgasms that week -- but it felt soulful being pounded so hard and relentlessly.

They quickly showered (together) and dressed, and made it to the meeting on time. Jen briefly thought of Mike. She hadn't called him in two days. She vowed to call him at the first break, but she forgot when Keri pulled her aside to talk about the marketing segmentations.

The day flew by, and then Jen and her team went to happy hour. Jen and Tom discreetly broke away, as they had tickets to the Blue Man Group. Afterwards they had dinner at the trendy Social House for sushi and sake.

They reconnected with the team for drinks and dancing at Tryst at the Wynn. By then everyone was beyond tipsy, so Jen and Tom were more touchy than normal. After Tryst they took a cab back to the Venetian. They sucked face and Jen was so horny by then she half hoped Tom would take her in the cab. Finally in their room, they had a long glorious fuck.

It was 3am in Vegas, 6am in NYC when Jen's iPhone rang. It was Mike. Jen was riding Tom's glorious cock. She answered the phone, panting, and said "Not now Mike, I'll call you later." She hit "end" and then leaned down and stuck her tongue down Tom's throat. They passed out after cumming.

The next morning they flew home. Jen and Tom woke up and had a quickie. They showered together, and Tom got hard as Jen soaped his body. He fucked her again smashed against the tile shower wall.

Jen knew Mike was probably mad and upset, but there was nothing she could do about it until she got home. She decided not to think about it until she had to. She and Tom flirted and laughed the entire flight. Jen worried about Mike, but she tried to put it out of her mind. She and Tom held hands or he had his arm around her. At one point, the flight attendant smiled and asked "Newlyweds?"

After landing, Jen held Tom's hand as they walked towards baggage claim.

"Do me a favor," Jen said to Tom. "Let me go first. It'll be worse if Mike sees us walk out together."

"I don't get it," Tom said frustrated. "I thought he was okay with us together."

"I promised to call him."

"So you missed a couple of days," he said contemptuously. "Is he that insecure?"

"It's more complicated than that," Jen said. "Just let me go first okay?" She reached on her tip toes and kissed him. "I'll see you, okay?"

Jen hurried away. She stopped, reached into her purse and put her wedding and engagement rings back on. She'd not worn them in Vegas. If people had noticed , they'd not said anything.

She saw Mike as soon as she entered baggage claim. A dark cloud was over his face. "Hey baby," she said kissing him.

"Hi," he said. He took her bag and they walked out, not talking. He didn't say anything in the cab home.

Finally at home he said sarcastically, "What happened, your cell phone run out of power?"

"Mike, I'm sorry, we were really busy," Jen said.

"Yeah, you were working really hard when I called last night," he mocked.

"I'm sorry Mike, it was our last night together," she said.

"I get that," he said angrily. "I get you were busy. I get you were having fun. But you said you'd call once a day. Is that too much to ask?"

"I missed two days," Jen said frustrated and getting angry herself. "Two days." Remembering what Tom had said, she lashed out, "Really Mike, are you so insecure you can't live without talking to me for two days?"

She regretted it as soon as she said it. She reached for his hand, saying "Mike --."

"I got it," Mike said, pulling his hand away. "I got it." He walked away.

"Mike ..."

"You're right, forget it," Mike said. "I told you to hang with him. I'm fine, forget it."

Jen knew Mike was anything but fine, but she didn't know what to do. Part of her wanted to hug him. But part of her wanted him to get over it, after all, he HAD been okay with it, and it HAD been only TWO days. What did he think, she and Tom weren't going to have fun together?

That night they didn't have sex. Neither tried to start their usual pillow talk. In bed they slept apart, not touching. They were separated by only a foot, but it seemed like miles.

Jen couldn't sleep. She didn't like arguing with Mike, or going to bed angry. She felt terrible, this "entitled" thing wasn't all it seemed to be. She wanted to make it up to him, but she didn't know what to do.

All her life, she'd gotten out of trouble relying on her pretty looks. So, as the sun rose, she reached into Mike's shorts and pulled out his penis. She lowered her head and swallowed him. As with Tom the other day, Mike woke up with the wonderful feeling of his cock in his wife's sweet mouth.

Mike still felt raw, and tried to push Jen away. "I want to," she said, and went down on him again. Having not had any physical contact with Jen for a week, Mike gave into it. In moments he came in her mouth.

"I'm sorry," Jen said later. "I was wrong, I should have called."

"You need to understand. I want this, it turns me on, but I need to connect with you," Mike said trying to explain. "If I don't talk to you ... I guess I am insecure."

"No you're not, I get it," she assured him. She knew his fantasy was almost an obsession, but emotionally it took him to dark bad places too. She couldn't judge him harshly; her fantasies and desires were just as strong.

She kissed him. "I love you Mike. I'm lucky you let me do this."

Mike gave her a reluctant grin. "You had fun?"

"Yeah," she said cautiously. "Do you want me to tell you about it?"

"I've got a meeting this morning," Mike said. "Can we talk tonight?"

"It's a date!" Jen said smiling.

Later at work Tom stopped by her office. "Everything okay?" he asked closing the door.

"I guess," Jen said with a shrug.

"Wanna get together tonight?" he asked smiling.

"Probably not a good idea."

"Later this week?" he asked.

"Maybe this weekend, okay?"

Tom looked disappointed. He'd had her all to himself for an entire week, and he was already seriously missing being with her. "You're going to happy hour Wednesday, right?"

"Yeah but ..." She rubbed his arm. "I probably won't be able to go with you after."

He scowled. "All this because you forgot to call twice?" he said scornfully.

"Come on, don't be mean," she said gently. She gave him a crooked smile. "That doesn't mean we can't have fun." She got on her knees in front of him.

Jen invited Mike to happy hour on Wednesday. He felt awkward. Surely her co-workers must know she and Tom were having an affair. But after not seeing her all last week, he didn't want another evening without her. So not going wasn't an option.

When Mike arrived Jen was laughing and talking with Tom. They were in a group of about 6 people, but clearly Jen's attention was on Tom. When he approached Jen immediately went to him and took his hand, pulling him into the group. It was awkward though, as people had gotten used to Jen and Tom together, so Mike felt like an outsider even as Jen held his hand.

Being considerate to Mike, Jen sat them as far away from Tom as possible.

Bars in New York were non-smoking. Many were lax and let people smoke inside, despite the law. This bar was strict thought, and people had to go outside to smoke. "Anyone feel like a smoke?" Tom asked after a while, getting up. A few people got up.
Like Reply
"Do you mind?" Jen asked Mike. He shook his head and Jen joined Tom and the others.

Mike made small talk with a few people he knew. He glanced at the door. The smokers came back in twos and threes. Allie and Scott returned, smiling and glancing at Mike. They sat down and others who didn't smoke approached them as if wanting the scoop. People whispered and laughed. They repeatedly glanced at Mike, at least that's how he felt.

Jen and Tom were still gone. Five minutes stretched to ten, and then 15. What were they doing? Was she blowing him? Was he fucking her in the alley, against the brick wall?

At 30 minutes they finally returned. "Sorry," Jen whispered to him as she sat, squeezing his hand under the table. Mike felt like everyone was looking at him. Coming here had been a mistake.

Sometime later Tom got up and announced he had to get home, babysitter issues. Jen smiled and waved goodbye to Tom. Mike sensed she wanted to walk him to the door, probably to give him a hug and kiss goodbye. "Go ahead if you want," he whispered bitterly to Jen.

Knowing he was upset, Jen hugged Mike's arm and squeezed his hand. She realized she'd spent too much time outside with Tom. After spending so much time in Vegas together, she missed him as much as he missed her. Yes they'd kissed and petted a little, but mostly they talked and laughed, flirted, held hands. Jen had been shocked and alarmed when she realized 30 minutes had passed.

"I'm sorry," Jen said again in the taxi.

"Why'd you even invite me?" Mike asked angrily.

"Mike --."

"If you wanted to be with him tonight, why'd you invite me?" he asked again, his anger rising.

She squeezed his arm. "Mike --."

Suddenly he was on top of her, smashing his lips against hers, pushing his tongue down her throat. He clumsily opened her blouse and pushed her bra up, and then he mauled her tits.

"Mike, stop," she said. He'd never been so wild, so out of control. She glanced at the driver. He wasn't complaining. He adjusted the mirror and their eyes met. Then his eyes traveled down to her exposed breasts. She tried to close her blouse but Mike wouldn't let her.

She felt Mike yank up her skirt. "Stop Mike he's looking," she whispered, trying to push her skirt back down.

Mike roughly pulled off her panties. He pushed her down on the seat and threw open her legs, and then he pulled down his zipper. She'd never seen him like this.

Then he was inside her. He entered easily, she was wet from making out with Tom earlier. The taxi driver adjusted the mirror again, to watch. Jen decided to go with it, and stopped struggling.

The driver turned down an alley and stopped. He wanted to watch. The alley had a light that dimly lit the inside of the car. From the way Mike had her, Jen couldn't help looking directly into the driver's face. He was Mexican, about 40, his skin oily and marred from ache. He was panting, and his eyes were full of lust.

Mike had thrown her legs open, so one leg rested on the top of the driver's seat. The driver caressed her stockinged leg as he watched. Jen wanted to pull her leg back but with Mike on top of her, in such close confides, there was nothing she could do. The driver caressed her leg from her ankle all the way to her bare thigh, above her stocking top. She cringed at his touch, especially when he touched her bare thigh. "He's touching me Mike," she said, but Mike kept fucking her.

The driver had his other hand out of sight. Jen had no doubt what he was doing with it. The driver's eyes never left her, moving from her face to her breasts to her stocking clad legs, caressing her, beating off. The scene was so lewd, her half-dressed, Mike wildly fucking her, the oily Mexican driver feeling her up. Suddenly her body shuddered and she came. It was a small orgasm, but still she was embarrassed the way her body reacted to this lewd scene.

Finally Mike grunted and came. Soon after the driver's eyes rolled up into his head, he grunted and his body lurched.

"Are you finished?" Jen said coldly to Mike. She pushed him off. Mike tried to help button her blouse but she angrily pushed his hands away. She fixed her bra, buttoned her blouse and pulled her skirt down. She got out of the taxi and stomped away. Mike sullenly followed. The driver didn't complain about not getting his fare.

They rode another taxi home in silence. Both of them were hurt, angry and embarrassed. At home Jen jabbed her finger at the guest room. "You're not sleeping with me tonight!" she hissed angrily. In the master bedroom, she immediately got into the shower, feeling soiled and used.

She couldn't sleep. She'd gone over the line, she knew that. She'd paid too much attention to Tom. Mike had a right to be upset. But wasn't that his fantasy? For her to go head-over-heels for another man?

She thought about how he'd gone crazy in the cab. Then she thought ... maybe he HAD gotten excited at happy hour, with her paying so much attention to Tom. Hurt yes, but crazy excited.

She thought again about what had happened. The driver was a creep. But at some level it had turned her on. She'd never told anyone -- not even Mike -- but deep down she had a bang fantasy. She'd never want it to happen of course. But with Mike on top of her in the close confides of the back seat, it was like she was captive, out of control. With the creepy oily driver fondling her with his pudgy fingers. That's why she'd cum. But still ... she shuddered at the memory.

Her nipples were hard, her pussy wet. She rubbed herself, thinking of the taxi driver, touching her, running his hands over her knees, passed her stocking tops to her bare thighs. In her fantasy she imagined the driver climbing into the back seat, kissing her and groping her tits, his tongue violating her mouth, his foul breath making her gag.

But then her fantasy morphed and it was Tom, not the driver. Tom shoved Mike away, his small cock jiggling as it popped from her pussy, and then Tom was between her legs, pushing his glorious huge cock into her.

In her fantasy Mike said "I wish my cock was as big as his."

"I wish it was too," Jen said. She moaned as Tom pushed more of himself inside her. "You never make me feel this good," she said to Mike.

She grabbed Mike's hair and pulled his face to her pussy. "Do something useful, lick my clit as Tom fucks me," she said meanly.

Mike licked her clit. As Tom moved in and out, his thick shaft slid over the flat of Mike's tongue. "Your cuck husband is blowing me!" Tom laughed derisively.

"You can do better than that Mike," Jen said with an evil grin. She pulled Tom out of her and then she pushed against the back of Mike's head, forcing her husband to swallow her lover's cock.

Grinning and getting into it, Tom held Mike's head tight with both hands and fucked his face hard. Mike gagged as Tom pushed his cock down his throat. Jen got on her knees and wrapped her arms around Tom. They made out as Tom fucked Mike's face.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Tom groaned into Jen's mouth.

"Cum all over his face!" Jen squealed gleefully. She smiled delightedly as Tom shot thick ropes of his sperm all over Mike's face and hair.

"My god," Jen thought to herself as she recovered from her orgasm. She'd had wild fantasies lately, where she treated Mike really mean. She wondered why. Because of the game? Maybe deep down her sub-conscious was reacting to Mike's desire for her to have sex with other men. Not only have sex, but date and have feelings for other men. Marriage was supposed to be exclusive, her heart and body reserved only for her husband. Their marriage was anything but that. Maybe Mike's desire for her to date and sleep with other men -- and not just any men, but confident gorgeous men with great bodies -- was affecting her psyche for him.

She felt guilty. She went into the guest bedroom. Moonlight shone into the room and she could tell Mike was awake. She crawled into bed, under the covers. He turned onto his side towards her, and they looked into the other's eyes.

"Sorry," he said.

"Sorry too," she said. She did feel sorry. But she was tired of Mike's back-and-forth, wanting her to play the game, but then getting upset at the consequences.

She said gently, "You can't get upset if I pay attention to Tom. You promised you'd handle it better this time."

"You don't have to flaunt it in my face," he said.

"You want me to stop seeing Tom?" she asked.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to stop pushing me into things, and then getting upset," she said frustrated.

After a long silence, Mike said "Maybe that's how it works."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know those sites I go to? Ourhotwives and stuff like that? People in this lifestyle make it sound like they never get jealous or upset. I don't see how a husband can see his wife fucking another guy and not get jealous."

"Yeah but ... emotions are a big thing for you, right?" she asked. "I mean, just physical isn't enough. You want me to date Tom, have feelings for him."

"Yeah," he agreed resignedly. "They are for you too, though, right? You get all giddy when you're going with a new guy."

"But then you get upset," Jen said. "Like Vegas. Like tonight."

He shrugged. "I probably shouldn't have gone tonight, not if you were going to spend so much time with him."

She sighed. "I didn't plan it that way, it just happened." She shrugged and said "Maybe you shouldn't have come." She wasn't going to apologize, not again, not after he pushed her to date Tom. She could tell her words stung. To soften the blow, she added with a laugh, "It got you hot though."
Like Reply
He smiled sheepishly. Seeing him smile, she joked "You could've waited until we got home. That creep was touching me."

"It probably got you hot," he said with a knowing grin. He understood his wife better than she knew.

"Jerk!" she said hitting his arm, looking embarrassed.

"I felt you cum," he said.

"No I didn't," she lied.

"Whatever," he laughed. "You know what would've made tonight a lot better?" he asked.

"What?"

"If I would've been in the crowd watching you and Tom, instead of in the group feeling like a loser with all the populars."

"You're not a loser Mike," she assured him. "God, you make more than everyone there combined. Twice, three times more."

"Money doesn't make a person popular," Mike said with a shrug.

"Mike, wanna know something?" Jen said looking into his eyes. "I fell in love with you because you're not one of those popular people."

"Okay," Mike said grinning.

"I'm not kidding."

"Okay," he said again. "What did you and Tom do outside?"

"We kissed a little, but mostly just talked."

"You like him a lot, huh?" Mike asked.

"I like him enough," she said.

"Are you going to see him this weekend?"

"I didn't think you'd want me to," Jen said surprised.

"I can tell you want to see him."

"I do kinda," she admitted.

Tom picked Jen up Saturday afternoon. "A motorcycle?" Mike asked looking out the window, frowning. He didn't like motorcycles, they weren't safe, especially driving through a congested city like New York.

"It's okay baby, he's a safe driver," Jen said, wearing a leather jacket, skinny jeans and pointy toe cowboy boots. "I'll see you tomorrow," she said giving Mike a quick kiss.

Looking out the window, Mike watched Jen put on a helmet and get on the bike behind Tom. If neighbors were looking, they might think Jen was going for a ride with a platonic guy friend. But as they started off, Tom reached back and put his hand possessively on Jen's thigh, like she was his. Jen didn't make him take his hand away.

Mike jerked off, cumming at the memory of Tom putting his hand on Jen's thigh. Melancholy swept over him after cumming.

He decided to go out. He showered and dressed, then he walked aimlessly around the city. He found himself in front of Bar Americain, one of his favorite restaurants. He headed to the bar, knowing they served the full menu there. He was surprised to see the owner / celebrity chef, Bobby Flay. He was sitting with a beautiful blonde girl. It was Jasmine Kelly.

Jasmine jumped up smiling when she saw Mike. She gave him a hug and kiss hello. Mike couldn't help noticing how curvy and soft she felt as they hugged. She insisted he join them.

Bobby had a drink with them, and then excused himself to go back to the kitchen. As soon as Bobby left, Jasmine scooted her chair closer to Mike's. She insisted on buying him dinner, to thank him for the interview. As they ate, a photographer from the New York Times Magazine asked to take their picture, having first recognized Jasmine, and then also Mike. Mike smiled awkwardly, still not used to so much attention. Jasmine moved closer to Mike, put her arm through his, and gave the photographer a dazzling smile. Mike forgot his anxieties about Jen as he spent an enjoyable evening with the enchanting Jasmine.

Tom and Jen rode back to his place. Tommy squealed and jumped into Jen's arms. Maria left, it was her day off. Tom had a babysitter coming later.

Jen played with Tommy and read books while Tom made dinner for Tommy. Tommy ran upstairs to his bedroom to get more toys. Jen took the opportunity to take off her wedding and engagement rings and put them in her purse.

The babysitter arrived, Dawn, a pretty brunette high school junior. She was bubbly and had a great cheerleader's body and showed it off in skinny jeans and a tight sweater. Dawn fawned over Tom. It was clear she had a crush on him. Tom seemed to like the attention from the pretty teen cheerleader.

"Dawn's kinda young for you, isn't she?" Jen joked later as they walked to the neighborhood restaurant, her arm in his.

"Sorry about that, she's had a crush on me forever," Tom said.

"Don't worry, I'm not the jealous type," Jen laughed. "Just don't get horny and do something stupid, she's definitely jail bait."

He pulled her into his arms. "I've got you when I get horny," he said grinning.

"You think so huh?" she teased, laughing again.

They went to the sushi place. Hanging out again in his neighborhood, Jen was prepared this time with a story about her and Tom if they ran into people he knew. To her surprise (and horror!), they ran into people SHE knew. Her neighbors Jeremy and Alicia were eating there. Jen immediately pulled her hand from Tom's, but not before Alicia saw them holding hands.

Jeremy and Alicia had just gotten there too, so they invited Jen and Tom to join them. Jen introduced Tom as an old friend.

"Where's Mike?" Alicia asked suspiciously.

"Oh, um, he's drowning in work," Jen stammered. "You know, his Sapphire thing."

"Yeah ..." Alicia said. She doubted Jen's story, especially when she looked down and saw Jen without her wedding ring.

Under the table, Tom put his hand on Jen's thigh. She pushed his hand away and gave him a look.

As they talked, Tom leaned towards Jen. It was subtle, but Alicia noticed. "How long have you known each other?" she asked suspiciously.

"Oh, a while," Jen stammered. "Back in college."

"Did you date?" Alicia pressed.

Jen said "No," but at the same instant Tom said "Yes."

Flushed, Jen said "We dated for a while."

"Oh okay," Alicia said. "I guess then you met Mike."

"Yeah, we dated before I met Mike," Jen stammered.

After dinner as they walked to their car, Jeremy asked "Do you think she's cheating on Mike?"

"I'm sure she is!" Alicia said gleefully. This gossip was too good! She couldn't wait to get home to tell her friends.

"God, I can't believe that happened," Jen lamented after dinner when they got back to Tom's place. Dawn had left a few minutes earlier and Tommy was asleep.

"They believed you," Tom said.

"I don't think so," Jen said doubtfully. "You didn't help."

He shrugged. "Just come clean, tell people you have an open marriage. It'd be a lot easier." She frowned at him. He pulled her into his arms. "Come on, don't let it ruin the evening," he said.

"Okay," Jen said with a smile, and they kissed. They fucked in his bedroom. Their sex got better and better. Jen pulled a pillow over her head when her orgasm hit, not wanting to wake up Tommy.

After, Jen brushed her hair, put on lipstick and wiggled into a sexy baby doll nightie. She knew it was silly to put on lipstick to go to bed, but she was really into Tom and wanted to be pretty for him.

"You look really good," Tom admired.

"Thanks, so do you," she said eyeing his bare well-defined chest. He only wore boxers to bed, and she liked that. She liked looking at his tanned, ripped body.

"You know, sometimes at night Tommy climbs into bed," he said.

"Oh," Jen said. She hadn't thought of that. The flimsy almost see-through nightie would not be cool if Tommy saw her.

Tom reached over into his dresser and pulled out his old college football jersey. "You could wear this," he said handing it to her.

"I didn't know you played for Michigan State," Jen said. She ran her finger along his last name stitched into the jersey, "Mason." "I don't think I can wear this, I hate Michigan State," she joked. Penn State and Michigan State were bitter rivals.

"It's soft though," she observed. She took off the nightie and put on his jersey. "Comfy," she said smiling into his eyes. Tom had on the biggest smile.

Jen knew he took it as another sign she was his, like the wedding ring thing. But she WAS his during their dates, right? She wondered if this was crossing the line, whether Mike would get hurt. Well, he was the one who wanted her to date Tom, not just have a sexual relationship. And it's not like she had to tell him about it. Also, truthfully, she liked wearing Tom's jersey.

The jersey soon came off as they fucked again. But before she fell asleep she put it back on.

Jen got home just before dinner the next day. She'd spent the day with Tom and Tommy, doing fun things for Tommy like going to the Central Park zoo and seeing the latest Disney movie. It was fun and felt good holding Tommy's hand as they walked through the zoo, and to hold him in her lap during the movie.

Tommy liked seeing his dad holding hands with Jenny. More than once he asked, "Jenny, are you my daddy's girl friend?"

Each time Jen would share a delighted smile with Tom and say "Yes I am."

Tom fucked Jen twice before going home to Mike, once when they got up Sunday morning, and again later while Tommy napped. Before she left, Jen gave Tom a blowjob as Tommy played with wood blocks downstairs.

Later that night, in bed, Jen said, "Something happened." She told Mike how she'd run into Jeremy and Alicia, who lived just two doors down and were in their neighborhood social circle.

"I guess it was bound to happen," Mike said.

"Yeah, but what do we do? Tom said we should tell people we have an open marriage."

Mike frowned. Not only didn't he like the idea, he didn't like Tom's gall of even suggesting it. He was her lover, temporary boyfriend, that was it, he had no say in their marriage.

But Mike didn't want to get angry and ruin the evening. Staying calm, he said "I don't like that idea. It's better if we let people think you've having an affair. The open marriage thing is too hard to explain. Everyone gets cheating."

She grimaced. "It makes me look like a slutty cheating bitch," she said.

"It makes me look like a husband who can't satisfy his wife," Mike said. "But when we stop playing the game, people will think we worked it out. We won't have to explain anything."

There were a lot of things Jen hated about the idea. But this way she could play innocent, the same thing she was doing now. Let people think what they wanted to think.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I guess ...," she said tentatively.

Mike pulled her to him. After being with Tom, she wasn't in the mood. But she went with it. He was her husband after all, so she moved her body the right way under him, and moaned at appropriate times. As usual, he came fast. "Sorry," he said after he finished.
Like Reply