Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
(21-09-2021, 03:46 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Seems many chapter's missing from list ..  I see - 
                Chapter 16 - troubling Laws [wife sex with MIL]
                Chapter 17 - Learning to Drive freely [wife sex with Driver episode]
                Chapter 18 - Learning to Cook with right sauce's [wife sex with Cook episode]
                Chapter 19 - House not so Warming [wife sex with Maid (joined by Maid's husband) episode]
                Chapter 20 - Worker's day [wife open legs behavior attracts Apartment workers]
                Chapter 21 - MIL cum's to stay [wife/MIL next level bonding]
                Chapter 22 - SIL learns Life's equations [wife teaches SIL (who comes to study PHD Maths) on how to cuckold. Introduces her to wifey's various Men]
  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But What happened to story friend.. You had such promising starts.

Xossip - [From being Husband to cuckold Husband] - left midway
Xossipy - [The Cuckold Husband] - It was to be continued in this story... But this story ???????

We are waiting friend......Don't leave us dry.....So may chapters to go..........

Yes my dear, there are many episodes to come, thank you so much for your patience & i read all your suggestions, they are great, i will consider them as well.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-09-2021, 07:34 PM)peter171 Wrote: The writer  does not  seems  to  care about  this story  anymore
And still as subscriber we follow every  comment las a hope like its an update to the  story

NO! yar, not at all, i love this story at all, i am investing lot of time & effort in writing this,
I thank you so much for showing your interest, sorry for delay.
Like Reply
(22-09-2021, 08:59 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: seems true...Author last login at 20-09-2021, 11:31 PM

Time made me a cuck & fucking my fortune in front of me,
This year is very bad for me, everything is going wrong, i am trying from many days to post an update but my mind is not free to write this, so kept it as pending,
but i thank you alot for being supportive.
Thanks again.
Like Reply
(29-12-2021, 01:29 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Chapter 16 – Doctor Solution lead to another Problem

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
he opened my phone for 2 things
1.       My wife Photos & phone number
2.       That video of my wife dancing on stage in my office event.

Later wait & see how I paid off for my mistake. 
Welcome back Buddy.... Long time no ACTION.  Nice to read the adventures restarting.
Lets see how friend gets the wifey..
Hopefully my other ideas you would use sometime in future episodes. Wifey has to conquer all members of her inlaws (male/female)
Like Reply
(29-12-2021, 01:44 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Time made me a cuck & fucking my fortune in front of me,
This year is very bad for me, everything is going wrong, i am trying from many days to post an update but my mind is not free to write this, so kept it as pending,
but i thank you alot for being supportive.
Thanks again.

We are all cucks at some point of our time in one way or another.

Hopefully next year will be better for you.

Take care buddy and Advance new year greetings.
Like Reply
(29-12-2021, 09:18 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: We are all cucks at some point of our time in one way or another.

Hopefully next year will be better for you.

Take care buddy and Advance new year greetings
Thank you so much!
Literally everyday is having lots of pressure on me, some times i feel like i may die due to BP or heart stroke, i am trying my best to come out of it as early as possible, there is a dead line of 31st december, hope this pressure will be gone & i can do my works normally.
[+] 2 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(29-12-2021, 11:04 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Thank you so much!
Literally everyday is having lots of pressure on me, some times i feel like i may die due to BP or heart stroke, i am trying my best to come out of it as early as possible, there is a dead line of 31st december, hope this pressure will be gone & i can do my works normally.

Dude, Take care of yourself
& don't put too much pressure on yourself. 
Like Reply
(29-12-2021, 01:12 PM)Lovecraft Wrote: Dude, Take care of yourself
& don't put too much pressure on yourself. 

Thank you so much,
all i need is your care & love, i live forever & can write more like this.
Like Reply
Welcome back buddy,I hope everything is alright now
Take care of yourself we are waiting for your
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
(30-12-2021, 10:17 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Welcome back buddy,I hope everything is alright now
Take care of yourself we are waiting for your

Thank you so much!
Yep, things are moving towards positive side.

happy happy happy happy happy happy
Like Reply
Wow ,
after reading this update
,after long time
I consider it as an new yesr gift to all of us

I hope the writer will also introduce
New characters such as
security officer
Politician
Guru ji
Gunda
,these are my suggestions, and its up to writer
And again thanks for posting the update
I hope you will be regular now
Like Reply
Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
thanks
Like Reply
Chapter 17 –  THE RIDE

That night I fainted in my friend flat, I have no conscious, simply my body is resting on bed, nothing can wakeup me now, out side the bedroom my friend robbed my wife pics & videos from my phone, I have no idea about that, there at home my wife got the golden chance, she never been alone at night in home, so this is her golden chance, right time to grab the moment, so she texted that neighbor kid,

My wife: hello champ
Susanth: hello sexy
My wife: how’s you dear no message from long time,
Saunth: yeah baby, I am fine, quite busy these days,
My wife: so, you forgot this beauty?
Susanth: how can I dear, still your milky melons are dancing in my eyes
My wife: is your dinner done?
Susanth: no yar, just came to flat, need to prepare
My wife: oh, I already prepared why don’t you join me?
Susanth: sure, why not? But where is your poor fellow?
My wife: who my hubby?
Susanth: ha ha ha yes
My wife: don’t mind him, come no we will have dinner
Susanth: just 5 min dear, coming
My wife: ok waiting.

That time my wife is wearing nighty till her thighs, obviously no bra because she is expecting some fun with him so anyhow her clothes will be off, in advance she didn’t wore bra, her nipples are popping out, deep cleavage is visible, she intentionally let her appearance be hot because to tease him, So my wife went to kitchen prepared everything, arranged them on dining table, checking her social channel & waiting for his arrival, after 5 minutes, he knocked the door, my wife readjusted her dress, made sure deep cleavage is visible, opened it with welcoming smile, at that time she is expecting him but along with him there is another guy also, my wife gave an question mark expression because she don’t know who is that guy & don’t have any prior information that Susanth is bringing another guy along with, but welcomed both into the flat & closed the door.

(Those both guys thought that Neha’s husband is there at home, so can go back to flat in just 20-30 minutes & wore shorts with T-shirt but no underwear, as it is comfortable not to wear underwear at night)

Susanth to my wife: this is my friend, my flat-mate, Kiran, came here just 2 days back, to do a course & find a job.
Susanth to his friend Kiran: this is Neha, very good friend of mine, working in an IT company, mostly I will drop her to office on my bike, she is so kind, she prepares food very well, I LOVE TO EAT IT.

While susanth is introducing eachother, Kiran started to explore my wife from top to bottom, he recognized her nipples stamps & conformed that my wife is not wearing bra inside, most of the time his eyes stuck to her nipple impressions.
Kiran to my wife: Hai

(shakehand)

My wife to Kiran: hai, come on sit here on sofa, just 2 minutes, we will have dinner together.

Previously she arranged only 2 plates, but now bought one more & arranged 3 plates in total, there from sofa they both are watching her ass swings, deep cleavage, nipples impressions & literally their eyes are scanning her from top to bottom, after 2 minutes my wife arranged everything & called them to have dinner.

At dining table they both sat side by side, there my wife is serving them, whenever she bends more cleavage is coming out, letting them enjoy the show, few times her boobs are touching to their shoulders while serving, while everything is served & they started to eat my wife is standing beside them & watching them

Susanth: Neha, why are you not eating? Waiting for Pradeep to come?
Neha: no, he is at his friend place, he will come tomorrow morning, you guys eat, I will eat later
Susanth: come on Neha, don’t be formal, how can you eat alone, join us, let share the food together,
Kiran: yes Mam, come on join us,
My wife to kiran: it’s ok call me Neha, I am not comfortable with madam,
Kiran to my wife: if I want to call like that means you should join us now.
Susanth: yes, you have to join now, or else we will call you as madam
My wife to both guys: ok ok, I will join you guys.
There Susanth & kiran want my wife to join their dinner for a reason
Kiran’s reason: when she is standing beside then he cannot see her cleavage, so if she is sitting opposite to then he can enjoy her cleavage.
Susanth’s reason: same reason as above & more over down the table he can do some fun.

Then my wife joined them, as expected she sat opposite to Susanth, serving herself, started eating, while eating her boobs are touching to table, rubbing gently, Kiran is constantly observing her cleavage & boobs eating slowly, Susanth down there kept his legs on her thighs & pressing against her belly, she is liking the attention that is getting from both the guys, she knew that kiran is watching her melons, Susanth is rubbing her belly, but no intention to defend them, she let them do, for those guys dicks become very hard & visible in shorts but my wife cannot see it because she is sitting across the table.
While eating they are talking, cracking jokes, making fun of Neha, overall they are enjoying dinner, taking long time than usual, after dinner is done, my wife planned to seduce Susanth & get banged by him but now there is one more guy, so she stopped her plan & sat with them on sofa. Quite silence for a moment,

My wife: come on guys, I am not getting sleep, shall we make some time pass?
Susanth & Kiran saw eachother face, exchanged a mysterious smile
Susanth: ok, if you don’t mind we 3 can go out,
My wife: why would I object that, it is so cool, ok for me
My wife to kiran: what about you kiran?
Kiran: ok, let’s go.

My wife is very excited now, so all 3 guys moved out of my flat, my wife locked it & gave the key to Susanth to safe it in his shorts pocket, they moved towards their bike, unlocked it, but here comes the weird situation that triple ride with a married girl, so they both are looking at her face for her approval

My wife to them: it’s ok guys, don’t worry we can go, be comfortable.

It is a sports bike, kiran took the driving seat, Susanth sat middle, lastly my wife Neha sat, kiran applies 1st gear, released clutch all of sudden my wife is about to fell down but Susanth hold her & saved her from falling down, then Susanth & Neha got down the bike, Susanth suggested her to sit in middle so that she can be safe, then Susanth occupied the 3rd position, now my wife is being sandwiched between them, front side kiran, rear side Susanth, started their ride, due to the tight space on bike my wife almost fell on kiran, her boobs are crushed against his back, moreover she is not wearing bra, so kiran is enjoying the ride with her, meanwhile at back Susanth is also enjoying her butt around his dick, he is poking her butt with his hard dick, she is enjoying him,

Kiran is giving sudden pickup & applied sudden brakes so that my wife boobs will press his back with more pressure, back susanth is poking her butt with his dick, kept his hands on her thighs & rubbing them, crawling his hands all over her waist, pressing boobs gently from sides, like that they ride for 20 minutes & stopped at an ice-cream shop, ate it, meanwhile my wife took some snaps & shared them in her social groups.

While starting back to home, Susanth said he will ride the bike now & asked Kiran to sit back & hold Neha,

Susanth: Kiran, give me the keys, I will ride now, sit back & hold Neha (winked at him)
Kiran: ok dude, here are the keys
Susanth occupied the riding position, Neha took the middle & Kiran sat at last, now they exchanged their positions, while Susanth is riding the bike, Neha leaned in him from back, completely pressing her boobs to his back, placed her hands on his dick area, rubbing his dick over the shorts, at back already Kiran’s dick is poking Neha ass, then Kiran placed his both his hands on Neha waist, then Neha turned back,
Neha: (Turned back, gave a look)
Kiran: Sorry, not like that, I am holding just to safe guard you, I will take off (he is about to remove his hands from Neha waist)
Neha: Hey, it’s ok don’t worry, hold me, move closer, be comfortable
Kiran: Ok Neha.

After getting permission from Neha, why would kiran stop, he proceeded, moved very close, down there his rock slid dick is poking her ass crack, his hands are holding her hips, belly, his face is around her neck, breathing her fragrance, literally they forgot that they are moving on road & simply enjoying their own world, Neha is pressing Susanth dick, Kiran is pressing Neha’s waist & surrounding area, they are going crazy on road, almost reached the home, due to pot holes & bums on road, Kiran got leaked his juice on Neha ass, at that time she didn’t realized it but after reaching the apartment, Neha stood at lift & waiting for those who are parking the bike & recognized something wet on her ass, gently rubbed with her index finger on her wet part, smelled it & she instantly smelled it as cum, she then knew that it is non other than Kiran’s, she rubbed it & waiting for them to come, once they came, Neha is looking into Kiran’s eyes but kiran is avoiding Neha eye contact, as he knew that he cummed on Neha ass & She came to know it now, he is in fear that she might scold him for doing so.
Once in the floor, right at my flat, Susanth opened my flat with key, Neha said good night to them & winked eye at Susnth, those 2 guys left to their flat with whole experience of riding mid night with a hot chick, probably that is the dream to many young boy, today it came true to them, with lots of cheers they moved into their flat, they are discussing every detail of her like her cleavage, thighs, ass, Kiran loved my wife, deep inside an urge develop to bang her at-least once, from that moment vie towards Neha has changed, as already Susanth banged my wife couple of times but this matter is unknow to Krian at that moment.

(As my wife already winked at Susanth,  i.e come over to flat without knowing to your friend)
Both are very tiered & sleepy on bed, after around 1 hour, Susanth confirmed that Kiran is in deep sleep & slowly came out, locked his door flat & immediately knocked my flat, Neha opened the door with same nighty that she is already wearing, Susanth felt very excited, right at the entrance with out closing the main door both engaged into tight hug & deep kiss, forgot the surroundings & kissing madly, due to their ride on bike both are on heat, Neha pussy become already wet inside urging for a dick inside her, so very quickly locked the door, both rushed into the bedroom, on my marital bed, Neha immediately made herself nude, Susanth also, Neha wide opened her legs & welcoming him with her tight wet pussy, both are not in a mood for foreplay because already bike developed the enough fire inside them.

Instantly Susanth is hard enough & took the position, taping her pussy with his hard dick, tapping & tapping, pressing her boobs, guided the dick head towards her pussy, in the first push almost all his dick went deep inside her pussy, she is so wet inside, he is already hard enough, so perfect timing took place, once he is deep inside her, kissing her,  crushing her boobs, giving hard pushed, making his best to pleasure her, she is getting into rhythm, started to moan slowly, looking deep into each-others eyes, that’s a lot of fucking happening, there at friends place I faint out on bed, here on my bed some one is riding my wife pussy like no tomorrow, in my bedroom a photo of me & wife is hanging on wall, inbetween the fucking he is glancing my pic on wall & giving some more hard pushes, my wife gave a strange look to Susanth that ‘what is he looking on wall?”, so Neha also glanced towards the wall & realized that he is looking her husband(ME), now Neha turned back looking at his face & thinking in her mind that “SO YOU BASTARD LIKES TO BANG ME INFRONT OF MY HUSBAND”, then Susanth also turned towards Neha & got to know he was caught by her, their eyes meet,

Neha eyes gestured a question to him: So, you like it when he is watching?
Susanth eyes gestures back: YES!   
There is an instant high in both of them, now they both are on same platform, looking eachother eyes, looking at my photo, moaning more, Susanth started to scold me, using bad words on me,
Susanth: oh! Yeah! You fucking bitch, your pussy is delicious,
Susanth is looking at my photo hanging to wall: ha ha see this bastard, your lovely wife is under my dick, getting the immense please which you cannot give it to her, ha ha
Neha to Susanth: yeah baby, fuck me more, it is much bigger inside me, go deeper, oh! Yeah!
Neha to my photo on wall: see you useless cucky bastard, this is what you will if you hurt me, have you seen his dick, much bigger than yours, see how he is satisfying me, come tomorrow morning to lick off his juices from my pussy, ha ha ha
Neha to susanth: fuck more baby, I need more deeper, now change the position to doggy, fuck my married cunt infront of that dog (pointing towards me)
Both adjusted their position & framed doggy pose
Susanth: come on bitch, the moment I saw you fell in love with your ass, now I got to grab it,
Susanth slapping hard on Neha ass, fucking her pussy from back as well
Neha to Susanth: is it baby, they why late, grab it, use it, anyhow my useless tiny dick hubby don’t know the values of it, at-least you make use of it

Neha to My photo hanging on wall: hey you ass hole, see how is making best use of my beauty, with your tiny dick you hardly try to stay longer than 2 minutes but here see my bull is fucking my married cunt on out married bed for more than 20 minutes consistently, that is the real dick, my body needs that only, you hang there & watch your wife being satisfied ha ha ha cucky bastard..

Susanth & Neha: ha ha ha ha ha (laughing, moaning, enjoying)
Almost after 45 minutes of war both are fully sweet even under AC, after continuous fuck Neha cummed a huge load & Susanth made her on knees & released his thick white load deep into her mouth, that is gross, Neha waited on her knees till the last drop off from dick, swallowed all, filled her stomach with his juices, he laid back on bed with his limp cock, Neha stood up, occupied bed beside him, kept her head on her arm, both are watching ceiling, heart beats are gradually coming down, eyes & body are feeling satisfied, body is relaxing, smile on lips, entire room has filled up with a kind of aroma mixed up with their sweet, cum, lust & many more, it was around 3 am, there in their same postion Susanth gave a deep lip kiss to Neha, now it’s time to disperse, Susanth got up, wiped his dick with tissues available there, he dressed up, Neha is still laying on bed,

Susanth to Neha: WOW! I love it baby, you gave am awesome night to me, I never forget this, your hubby is dam lucky to have you & at the same time unlucky too
Neha: ha ha yes, I know, that’s why I called you
Suanth: don’t forget to call me again
Neha: how can I baby, you made me cum, that is very satisfying,
Susanth: yep! Ok baby, it’s time to leave, expecting to meet you like this soon
Neha: yep (woke up from bed)

Susanth walking towards main door & opened it, Neha is following him, Susanth stepped out of the main door, holding my wife hand who is standing the other side of the main door naked, he grabbed her out, she felt shocked & shy to be like naked in the corridor, he held her head & gave a lip kiss, she also cooperating to him, letting him kiss her lips, press her naked boobs in the corridor under the dim light, finally he detached from her & walking towards his flat, till he step inside his flat Neha is standing nude in the corridor & watching him, it was her first time being naked in apartment corridor, while cool breeze is flowing through her organs she is standing there naked shameless, that’s a significant progress.
Once he stepped inside my wife came back to bedroom, found it is all messy, changed bed sheets, re arranged the room neatly, because when I am back tomorrow morning room should look like normal as If nothing happened, then she had a head bath, wore T-shirt & boxer, occupied the bed & instantly got into deep sleep, her body & soul are resting, after a hardcore bang her muscles need to rest badly.

The scene at my friend home 

It was around 8:30 am, I slowly getting conscious, with default assumption that I am in my bedroom opened my eyes & everything looks different, I don’t know why everything is looking different, then for a moment I was blank, slowly getting into track that I drunk last night & slept in friend’s flat, yes I woke up in my friend flat that is why everything is looking different, I checked for my phone & went back to charging slot to grab it, yes it is there in the same position where I kept last night (But I don’t know that my friend opened it with my finger print & took all the important data related to my wife), opened it, there are messages & calls from my wife, there is one call log that was answered, but I don’t remember anything that I answered my wife call, with that question mark, fresh up myself, while I am coming out of the bedroom my friend coming into flat with food packets in his hand,
Mahesh to me: hey, good morning
Me: good morning yar, what’s that in your hand
Mahesh: That is breakfast, come on sit we will eat
Me: why dude all these, I will go home now.
Mahesh: not only your wife, there are others who cook well
Mahesh: Acha, I forgot to tell that last night your wife called you after you slept, I answered it, sorry bro,
Me; it’s ok bro, have you said that I was drunk?
Mahesh: No yar, how can I say that, I know no wife likes when her husband drink, so I said you are sleeping
Me: thank god, you are my buddy yar,
(That developed more trust on him)
Mahesh: I forgot to ask, how’s your wife, don’t you like to introduce her to me?
Me: yeah, she is fine, right now I cannot introduce her, but I can show her pics
(I opened my mobile gallery & gave it to him to see my wife pics)
(Mahesh is watching them but his mind is like “SO HE FORGOT THAT PREVIOUS NIGHT WE DISCUSSED ABOUT HIS WIFE, THAT MEANS ALCOHOL TRICKS HIM TO FORGET WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT”)
Mahesh: she Is so cool & traditional too
(But Mahesh already knew that my wife Is fully contract to what he said)
Me: yeah buddy, she is so decent, very reserved, I love her a lot
Mahesh: lucky to have her,
Me: yep
We completed our breakfast like that, almost it was 9:30 by then, so I said good bye to my friend & came to parking, dialed my wife & she is not attempting my calls, actually she is sleeping but I thought she is not attempting because I stayed at another place whole night without telling her, this gave me little tension, rushed home on my bike, knocking the door bell, ringing her mobile, but she is not responding, after many attempts she came to open door with lazy mood, I thought she is angry on me but she is lazy, I felt little relaxed & went inside, she before going to her bed, told me that
Neha to me: hey, I will to office from post lunch, prepare the lunch now
I said ok, took bath & started preparing lunch, I expected her angry but she seems to be cool, so I felt good & started cooking.  
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 03:14 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Chapter 17 –  THE RIDE

That night I fainted in my friend flat, I have no conscious, simply my body is resting on bed, nothing can wakeup me now, out side the bedroom my friend robbed my wife pics & videos from my phone, I have no idea about that, there at home my wife got the golden chance, she never been alone at night in home, so this is her golden chance, right time to grab the moment, so she texted that neighbor kid,

My wife: hello champ
Susanth: hello sexy
My wife: how’s you dear no message from long time,
Saunth: yeah baby, I am fine, quite busy these days,
My wife: so, you forgot this beauty?
Susanth: how can I dear, still your milky melons are dancing in my eyes
My wife: is your dinner done?
Susanth: no yar, just came to flat, need to prepare
My wife: oh, I already prepared why don’t you join me?
Susanth: sure, why not? But where is your poor fellow?
My wife: who my hubby?
Susanth: ha ha ha yes
My wife: don’t mind him, come no we will have dinner
Susanth: just 5 min dear, coming
My wife: ok waiting.

That time my wife is wearing nighty till her thighs, obviously no bra because she is expecting some fun with him so anyhow her clothes will be off, in advance she didn’t wore bra, her nipples are popping out, deep cleavage is visible, she intentionally let her appearance be hot because to tease him, So my wife went to kitchen prepared everything, arranged them on dining table, checking her social channel & waiting for his arrival, after 5 minutes, he knocked the door, my wife readjusted her dress, made sure deep cleavage is visible, opened it with welcoming smile, at that time she is expecting him but along with him there is another guy also, my wife gave an question mark expression because she don’t know who is that guy & don’t have any prior information that Susanth is bringing another guy along with, but welcomed both into the flat & closed the door.

(Those both guys thought that Neha’s husband is there at home, so can go back to flat in just 20-30 minutes & wore shorts with T-shirt but no underwear, as it is comfortable not to wear underwear at night)

Susanth to my wife: this is my friend, my flat-mate, Kiran, came here just 2 days back, to do a course & find a job.
Susanth to his friend Kiran: this is Neha, very good friend of mine, working in an IT company, mostly I will drop her to office on my bike, she is so kind, she prepares food very well, I LOVE TO EAT IT.

While susanth is introducing eachother, Kiran started to explore my wife from top to bottom, he recognized her nipples stamps & conformed that my wife is not wearing bra inside, most of the time his eyes stuck to her nipple impressions.
Kiran to my wife: Hai

(shakehand)

My wife to Kiran: hai, come on sit here on sofa, just 2 minutes, we will have dinner together.

Previously she arranged only 2 plates, but now bought one more & arranged 3 plates in total, there from sofa they both are watching her ass swings, deep cleavage, nipples impressions & literally their eyes are scanning her from top to bottom, after 2 minutes my wife arranged everything & called them to have dinner.

At dining table they both sat side by side, there my wife is serving them, whenever she bends more cleavage is coming out, letting them enjoy the show, few times her boobs are touching to their shoulders while serving, while everything is served & they started to eat my wife is standing beside them & watching them

Susanth: Neha, why are you not eating? Waiting for Pradeep to come?
Neha: no, he is at his friend place, he will come tomorrow morning, you guys eat, I will eat later
Susanth: come on Neha, don’t be formal, how can you eat alone, join us, let share the food together,
Kiran: yes Mam, come on join us,
My wife to kiran: it’s ok call me Neha, I am not comfortable with madam,
Kiran to my wife: if I want to call like that means you should join us now.
Susanth: yes, you have to join now, or else we will call you as madam
My wife to both guys: ok ok, I will join you guys.
There Susanth & kiran want my wife to join their dinner for a reason
Kiran’s reason: when she is standing beside then he cannot see her cleavage, so if she is sitting opposite to then he can enjoy her cleavage.
Susanth’s reason: same reason as above & more over down the table he can do some fun.

Then my wife joined them, as expected she sat opposite to Susanth, serving herself, started eating, while eating her boobs are touching to table, rubbing gently, Kiran is constantly observing her cleavage & boobs eating slowly, Susanth down there kept his legs on her thighs & pressing against her belly, she is liking the attention that is getting from both the guys, she knew that kiran is watching her melons, Susanth is rubbing her belly, but no intention to defend them, she let them do, for those guys dicks become very hard & visible in shorts but my wife cannot see it because she is sitting across the table.
While eating they are talking, cracking jokes, making fun of Neha, overall they are enjoying dinner, taking long time than usual, after dinner is done, my wife planned to seduce Susanth & get banged by him but now there is one more guy, so she stopped her plan & sat with them on sofa. Quite silence for a moment,

My wife: come on guys, I am not getting sleep, shall we make some time pass?
Susanth & Kiran saw eachother face, exchanged a mysterious smile
Susanth: ok, if you don’t mind we 3 can go out,
My wife: why would I object that, it is so cool, ok for me
My wife to kiran: what about you kiran?
Kiran: ok, let’s go.

My wife is very excited now, so all 3 guys moved out of my flat, my wife locked it & gave the key to Susanth to safe it in his shorts pocket, they moved towards their bike, unlocked it, but here comes the weird situation that triple ride with a married girl, so they both are looking at her face for her approval

My wife to them: it’s ok guys, don’t worry we can go, be comfortable.

It is a sports bike, kiran took the driving seat, Susanth sat middle, lastly my wife Neha sat, kiran applies 1st gear, released clutch all of sudden my wife is about to fell down but Susanth hold her & saved her from falling down, then Susanth & Neha got down the bike, Susanth suggested her to sit in middle so that she can be safe, then Susanth occupied the 3rd position, now my wife is being sandwiched between them, front side kiran, rear side Susanth, started their ride, due to the tight space on bike my wife almost fell on kiran, her boobs are crushed against his back, moreover she is not wearing bra, so kiran is enjoying the ride with her, meanwhile at back Susanth is also enjoying her butt around his dick, he is poking her butt with his hard dick, she is enjoying him,

Kiran is giving sudden pickup & applied sudden brakes so that my wife boobs will press his back with more pressure, back susanth is poking her butt with his dick, kept his hands on her thighs & rubbing them, crawling his hands all over her waist, pressing boobs gently from sides, like that they ride for 20 minutes & stopped at an ice-cream shop, ate it, meanwhile my wife took some snaps & shared them in her social groups.

While starting back to home, Susanth said he will ride the bike now & asked Kiran to sit back & hold Neha,

Susanth: Kiran, give me the keys, I will ride now, sit back & hold Neha (winked at him)
Kiran: ok dude, here are the keys
Susanth occupied the riding position, Neha took the middle & Kiran sat at last, now they exchanged their positions, while Susanth is riding the bike, Neha leaned in him from back, completely pressing her boobs to his back, placed her hands on his dick area, rubbing his dick over the shorts, at back already Kiran’s dick is poking Neha ass, then Kiran placed his both his hands on Neha waist, then Neha turned back,
Neha: (Turned back, gave a look)
Kiran: Sorry, not like that, I am holding just to safe guard you, I will take off (he is about to remove his hands from Neha waist)
Neha: Hey, it’s ok don’t worry, hold me, move closer, be comfortable
Kiran: Ok Neha.

After getting permission from Neha, why would kiran stop, he proceeded, moved very close, down there his rock slid dick is poking her ass crack, his hands are holding her hips, belly, his face is around her neck, breathing her fragrance, literally they forgot that they are moving on road & simply enjoying their own world, Neha is pressing Susanth dick, Kiran is pressing Neha’s waist & surrounding area, they are going crazy on road, almost reached the home, due to pot holes & bums on road, Kiran got leaked his juice on Neha ass, at that time she didn’t realized it but after reaching the apartment, Neha stood at lift & waiting for those who are parking the bike & recognized something wet on her ass, gently rubbed with her index finger on her wet part, smelled it & she instantly smelled it as cum, she then knew that it is non other than Kiran’s, she rubbed it & waiting for them to come, once they came, Neha is looking into Kiran’s eyes but kiran is avoiding Neha eye contact, as he knew that he cummed on Neha ass & She came to know it now, he is in fear that she might scold him for doing so.
Once in the floor, right at my flat, Susanth opened my flat with key, Neha said good night to them & winked eye at Susnth, those 2 guys left to their flat with whole experience of riding mid night with a hot chick, probably that is the dream to many young boy, today it came true to them, with lots of cheers they moved into their flat, they are discussing every detail of her like her cleavage, thighs, ass, Kiran loved my wife, deep inside an urge develop to bang her at-least once, from that moment vie towards Neha has changed, as already Susanth banged my wife couple of times but this matter is unknow to Krian at that moment.

(As my wife already winked at Susanth,  i.e come over to flat without knowing to your friend)
Both are very tiered & sleepy on bed, after around 1 hour, Susanth confirmed that Kiran is in deep sleep & slowly came out, locked his door flat & immediately knocked my flat, Neha opened the door with same nighty that she is already wearing, Susanth felt very excited, right at the entrance with out closing the main door both engaged into tight hug & deep kiss, forgot the surroundings & kissing madly, due to their ride on bike both are on heat, Neha pussy become already wet inside urging for a dick inside her, so very quickly locked the door, both rushed into the bedroom, on my marital bed, Neha immediately made herself nude, Susanth also, Neha wide opened her legs & welcoming him with her tight wet pussy, both are not in a mood for foreplay because already bike developed the enough fire inside them.

Instantly Susanth is hard enough & took the position, taping her pussy with his hard dick, tapping & tapping, pressing her boobs, guided the dick head towards her pussy, in the first push almost all his dick went deep inside her pussy, she is so wet inside, he is already hard enough, so perfect timing took place, once he is deep inside her, kissing her,  crushing her boobs, giving hard pushed, making his best to pleasure her, she is getting into rhythm, started to moan slowly, looking deep into each-others eyes, that’s a lot of fucking happening, there at friends place I faint out on bed, here on my bed some one is riding my wife pussy like no tomorrow, in my bedroom a photo of me & wife is hanging on wall, inbetween the fucking he is glancing my pic on wall & giving some more hard pushes, my wife gave a strange look to Susanth that ‘what is he looking on wall?”, so Neha also glanced towards the wall & realized that he is looking her husband(ME), now Neha turned back looking at his face & thinking in her mind that “SO YOU BASTARD LIKES TO BANG ME INFRONT OF MY HUSBAND”, then Susanth also turned towards Neha & got to know he was caught by her, their eyes meet,

Neha eyes gestured a question to him: So, you like it when he is watching?
Susanth eyes gestures back: YES!   
There is an instant high in both of them, now they both are on same platform, looking eachother eyes, looking at my photo, moaning more, Susanth started to scold me, using bad words on me,
Susanth: oh! Yeah! You fucking bitch, your pussy is delicious,
Susanth is looking at my photo hanging to wall: ha ha see this bastard, your lovely wife is under my dick, getting the immense please which you cannot give it to her, ha ha
Neha to Susanth: yeah baby, fuck me more, it is much bigger inside me, go deeper, oh! Yeah!
Neha to my photo on wall: see you useless cucky bastard, this is what you will if you hurt me, have you seen his dick, much bigger than yours, see how he is satisfying me, come tomorrow morning to lick off his juices from my pussy, ha ha ha
Neha to susanth: fuck more baby, I need more deeper, now change the position to doggy, fuck my married cunt infront of that dog (pointing towards me)
Both adjusted their position & framed doggy pose
Susanth: come on bitch, the moment I saw you fell in love with your ass, now I got to grab it,
Susanth slapping hard on Neha ass, fucking her pussy from back as well
Neha to Susanth: is it baby, they why late, grab it, use it, anyhow my useless tiny dick hubby don’t know the values of it, at-least you make use of it

Neha to My photo hanging on wall: hey you ass hole, see how is making best use of my beauty, with your tiny dick you hardly try to stay longer than 2 minutes but here see my bull is fucking my married cunt on out married bed for more than 20 minutes consistently, that is the real dick, my body needs that only, you hang there & watch your wife being satisfied ha ha ha cucky bastard..

Susanth & Neha: ha ha ha ha ha (laughing, moaning, enjoying)
Almost after 45 minutes of war both are fully sweet even under AC, after continuous fuck Neha cummed a huge load & Susanth made her on knees & released his thick white load deep into her mouth, that is gross, Neha waited on her knees till the last drop off from dick, swallowed all, filled her stomach with his juices, he laid back on bed with his limp cock, Neha stood up, occupied bed beside him, kept her head on her arm, both are watching ceiling, heart beats are gradually coming down, eyes & body are feeling satisfied, body is relaxing, smile on lips, entire room has filled up with a kind of aroma mixed up with their sweet, cum, lust & many more, it was around 3 am, there in their same postion Susanth gave a deep lip kiss to Neha, now it’s time to disperse, Susanth got up, wiped his dick with tissues available there, he dressed up, Neha is still laying on bed,

Susanth to Neha: WOW! I love it baby, you gave am awesome night to me, I never forget this, your hubby is dam lucky to have you & at the same time unlucky too
Neha: ha ha yes, I know, that’s why I called you
Suanth: don’t forget to call me again
Neha: how can I baby, you made me cum, that is very satisfying,
Susanth: yep! Ok baby, it’s time to leave, expecting to meet you like this soon
Neha: yep (woke up from bed)

Susanth walking towards main door & opened it, Neha is following him, Susanth stepped out of the main door, holding my wife hand who is standing the other side of the main door naked, he grabbed her out, she felt shocked & shy to be like naked in the corridor, he held her head & gave a lip kiss, she also cooperating to him, letting him kiss her lips, press her naked boobs in the corridor under the dim light, finally he detached from her & walking towards his flat, till he step inside his flat Neha is standing nude in the corridor & watching him, it was her first time being naked in apartment corridor, while cool breeze is flowing through her organs she is standing there naked shameless, that’s a significant progress.
Once he stepped inside my wife came back to bedroom, found it is all messy, changed bed sheets, re arranged the room neatly, because when I am back tomorrow morning room should look like normal as If nothing happened, then she had a head bath, wore T-shirt & boxer, occupied the bed & instantly got into deep sleep, her body & soul are resting, after a hardcore bang her muscles need to rest badly.

The scene at my friend home 

It was around 8:30 am, I slowly getting conscious, with default assumption that I am in my bedroom opened my eyes & everything looks different, I don’t know why everything is looking different, then for a moment I was blank, slowly getting into track that I drunk last night & slept in friend’s flat, yes I woke up in my friend flat that is why everything is looking different, I checked for my phone & went back to charging slot to grab it, yes it is there in the same position where I kept last night (But I don’t know that my friend opened it with my finger print & took all the important data related to my wife), opened it, there are messages & calls from my wife, there is one call log that was answered, but I don’t remember anything that I answered my wife call, with that question mark, fresh up myself, while I am coming out of the bedroom my friend coming into flat with food packets in his hand,
Mahesh to me: hey, good morning
Me: good morning yar, what’s that in your hand
Mahesh: That is breakfast, come on sit we will eat
Me: why dude all these, I will go home now.
Mahesh: not only your wife, there are others who cook well
Mahesh: Acha, I forgot to tell that last night your wife called you after you slept, I answered it, sorry bro,
Me; it’s ok bro, have you said that I was drunk?
Mahesh: No yar, how can I say that, I know no wife likes when her husband drink, so I said you are sleeping
Me: thank god, you are my buddy yar,
(That developed more trust on him)
Mahesh: I forgot to ask, how’s your wife, don’t you like to introduce her to me?
Me: yeah, she is fine, right now I cannot introduce her, but I can show her pics
(I opened my mobile gallery & gave it to him to see my wife pics)
(Mahesh is watching them but his mind is like “SO HE FORGOT THAT PREVIOUS NIGHT WE DISCUSSED ABOUT HIS WIFE, THAT MEANS ALCOHOL TRICKS HIM TO FORGET WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT”)
Mahesh: she Is so cool & traditional too
(But Mahesh already knew that my wife Is fully contract to what he said)
We completed our breakfast like that, almost it was 9:30 by then, so I said good bye to my friend & came to parking, dialed my wife & she is not attempting my calls, actually she is sleeping but I thought she is not attempting because I stayed at another place whole night without telling her, this gave me little tension, rushed home on my bike, knocking the door bell, ringing her mobile, but she is not responding, after many attempts she came to open door with lazy mood, I thought she is angry on me but she is lazy, I felt little relaxed & went inside, she before going to her bed, told me that
Neha to me: hey, I will to office from post lunch, prepare the lunch now
I said ok, took bath & started preparing lunch, I expected her angry but she seems to be cool, so I felt good & started cooking.  

One more major update guys, please read it patiently, let me know how is it?

Your replies are like fuel to fire, let me know your opinions on it.
Like Reply
(02-01-2022, 06:20 AM)peter171 Wrote: Wow ,
after reading this update
,after long time
I consider it as an new yesr gift to all of us

I hope the writer  will also introduce
New characters such as
security officer
Politician
Guru ji
Gunda
,these are my suggestions, and its up to writer
And again  thanks for posting the update
I hope you will be regular  now

Thank you for your suggestion bro,
sure, i will include them where required.

Please keep reading the story, write your opinion,
Enjoy!
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 03:14 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Chapter 17 –  THE RIDE

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  - Hubby dreams even after coming out of sleep..
Another nice update. Eager to see wifey's xxx adventures with in-laws in future
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 04:21 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  - Hubby dreams even after coming out of sleep..

Nope that is not dream,
Hubby knew about his wife, but he thinks that his friend Mahesh dont know anything about his wife, so our hero pradeep also not willing to reveal about his wife at that moment.
so he lied about his wife like that
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 04:21 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  - Hubby dreams even after coming out of sleep..

Yes, offcourse in laws also will take their piece of cake from Neha
Be patience for those updates
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 04:41 PM)desilover007143 Wrote:
Nope that is not dream,
Hubby knew about his wife, but he thinks that his friend Mahesh dont know anything about his wife, so our hero pradeep also not willing to reveal about his wife at that moment.
so he lied about his wife like that

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar  - thanks for clarification.
Like Reply
Nice update keep going like this we expect more
yourock  congrats
Like Reply