Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Marvelous update waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-12-2021, 07:23 PM)Tunkai Wrote: My dear readers please give me feedbacks and I've a question to you.
I'm writing the story with every moments detailing. Just give me an opinion. Should I continue to write with this detailing or should I skip the detailing?

The detailing is good, but I feel it’s not getting enough tease and erotica around it. Like the slight humiliations and reminders of her actually being a memsabh but is a whore to the low class people now. Like when you have people call her neecha, randi. Or when you had dadima ask her to sit on the floor and eat the leftovers. I was hoping she’d sit on the floor when she went as the servant, but she sat on the couch. Subtle things like that. I feel adding more such stuff on a more consistent basis will be good. 

That’s why I liked your second update yesterday actually, her going back to her real neighbourhood, the risk of someone seeing her, her being scared but at the same time wanting to go naked. That was wonderful! I really hope gradually everyone at her place find out and she just continues her escapades even when she’s back home. Staying naked all the time and being the community/apartment’s slut.
[+] 2 users Like Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2021, 08:14 AM)Elisevivian Wrote: The detailing is good, but I feel it’s not getting enough tease and erotica around it. Like the slight humiliations and reminders of her actually being a memsabh but is a whore to the low class people now. Like when you have people call her neecha, randi. Or when you had dadima ask her to sit on the floor and eat the leftovers. I was hoping she’d sit on the floor when she went as the servant, but she sat on the couch. Subtle things like that. I feel adding more such stuff on a more consistent basis will be good. 

That’s why I liked your second update yesterday actually, her going back to her real neighbourhood, the risk of someone seeing her, her being scared but at the same time wanting to go naked. That was wonderful! I really hope gradually everyone at her place find out and she just continues her escapades even when she’s back home. Staying naked all the time and being the community/apartment’s slut.

Thanks for your opinions. I agreed with you. Even anjali pm me why Purva seated on sofa. I was too busy then. Two long months I waa unable to write any update. There was a draft on my laptop of that episode. So I just uploaded them. Thank you so much once again.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Hot... Give a long post
[+] 1 user Likes Davidson's post
Like Reply
Great Update Bro......

One more the very few gem writers we have on this platform.....

I have a suggestion..... I guess no one has commented here but the Nudity, the slum and whore dance episode have been stretched more than required......

Purva has been getting decorated since the time this story Re-Started......

I feel Tunkai Bro that we should end dance story as soon as possible.... I am worried that if the story looses its pace..... like many others this story also might stop halfway.....

Please finish this whore dance part soon and arrange a fuck session for Purva in middle of the village or under the Panchayat Tree..... and send her back home....

Sajid will bring new adventures for her soon after she reaches home....

Waiting for the NEXT Update soon........ Great Writing
[+] 2 users Like Lust4You's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2021, 09:36 AM)Lust4You Wrote: Great Update Bro......

One more the very few gem writers we have on this platform.....

I have a suggestion..... I guess no one has commented here but the Nudity, the slum and whore dance episode have been stretched more than required......

Purva has been getting decorated since the time this story Re-Started......

I feel Tunkai Bro that we should end dance story as soon as possible.... I am worried that if the story looses its pace..... like many others this story also might stop halfway.....

Please finish this whore dance part soon and arrange a fuck session for Purva in middle of the village or under the Panchayat Tree..... and send her back home....

Sajid will bring new adventures for her soon after she reaches home....

Waiting for the NEXT Update soon........ Great Writing

Thank you sir for your feedback. Indian wife plays with construction workers is my most favorite story. Im not a writer. But incompleteness of the story was very painful to me. So I've decided to finish it. This is my first attempt to write a story even in English. Most challenging task for me. But I'll definitely complete the story.
Like Reply
(31-12-2021, 12:08 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank you sir for your feedback. Indian wife plays with construction workers is my most favorite story. Im not a writer. But incompleteness of the story was very painful to me. So I've decided to finish it. This is my first attempt to write a story even in English. Most challenging task for me. But I'll definitely complete the story.

INDIAN WIFE series is all time best story so far because of all the writer who take these series is another level... I think your  writing skill is impressive....
Let's these series continues... don't finish these...
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(31-12-2021, 12:08 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank you sir for your feedback. Indian wife plays with construction workers is my most favorite story. Im not a writer. But incompleteness of the story was very painful to me. So I've decided to finish it. This is my first attempt to write a story even in English. Most challenging task for me. But I'll definitely complete the story.

One more request because you have good writing skill...
Can you continues the Story "Aslam ki Raand Dr Kamya".
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
I second the request of Sultan.......
Like Reply
(31-12-2021, 09:41 PM)sultan Wrote: INDIAN WIFE series is all time best story so far because of all the writer who take these series is another level... I think your  writing skill is impressive....
Let's these series continues... don't finish these...

Thank you for your complement
Like Reply
(31-12-2021, 09:47 PM)sultan Wrote: One more request because you have good writing skill...
Can you continues the Story "Aslam ki Raand Dr Kamya".

Let me finish it first
Like Reply
Happy New Year To All Of You My Friends
Like Reply
Happy new year to you ?. Stay strong party hard
[+] 2 users Like anjali's post
Like Reply
Got fever and headache. But palm and feets are too cold. 85° Fahrenheit. Body is shaking. Maybe let night party effect. Give me some time to recover. Will upload updates within 3/4 days
Like Reply
First your health then everything else. Take rest.
Like Reply
Dr. Saying it might be corona. Tomorrow I'll go for rapid test. If report come positive then I've go for RTPCR test
Like Reply
Don't worry everything will be fine. Take care. God be with you
Like Reply
Please add more humiliation
Like Reply
How is your health Tunkai
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2022, 10:46 AM)anjali Wrote: How is your health Tunkai

Today Morning Report came. I'm Covid positive.
Like Reply