Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part 7

The following morning I woke up early for college and got ready. My mom was still sleeping. I didn’t want to disturb her. I really liked the way my mom spent time with me yesterday and I didn’t want to disturb our relation. I decided to keep seenu away for now. So I deleted his nude pics from my mom’s phone and left to college. 

At college I couldn’t concentrate much on the classes. My mind was still roaming around my mom and what we did yesterday. I still wanted more from mom. I wanted to do still crazy things with her. I started to think of my mom as my girlfriend but my heat told me that it was unethical and sinful. I tried to avoid the thoughts about my mom by look for a girl in my class. I tried talking to Narmada. She is a cute girl from my lab batch and apparently not in love with any one. She has a beautiful face, average body and small boobs. She was perfect for me. I tried starting a conversation with her. She actually responded well. I bought her lunch in the afternoon and we had drinks in the evening. I thought our relation was going on nicely and left to my home.

As I reached my home mom was in her black nighty and she made me some cupcakes. I was eager to tell my mom about Narmada. I got fresh and came to hall to talk to my mom.

Me: I tried talking to a girl from my class.

Padma: did you now? So my advice I final working ha! So tell me what’s she like? How does she look?

Me: well her name is Narmada. She is from Vizag itself and very conservative women. She doesn’t talk much with boys but has a soft corner for me as I help her in lab exams. Well she is not too tall, fair in color and has a cute face mom and she is neither thin nor slim like she is in the middle of it. But I have to confess mom you look more beautiful than any other girl of my class.

Padma: really?

My mom said pinching my cheeks.

Me: yes mom hand on my heart. Why don’t you come to the technical fest next week and you can see for yourself.

Padma: ya I will surely come and test the truth in your statement. Now tell me how it went today with Narmada. That’s actually a good name you see.

Me: well I offered her lunch and evening we had some drinks. We chatted about our families and how you moved to Vizag for me. She wanted to see you mom. I said I would bring her home someday.

Padma: that’s good you are making progress. Now take it slow and don’t hurry ok? You want any advice or money please do feel free to contact me ok?

Me: of course mom, who else would I go to?

Padma: sunanda aunty came by today.

Me: who the security officer one?

Padma: yes. She got very excited by what we did yesterday. She felt bad for not having a son like you. 

Me: well I am lucky to have a mom like you!

Padma: now stop flirting with me son.

Me: ok mom but I am telling the truth. 

Padma: hey I almost forgot, sheela aunty is coming by tomorrow.

Me: wow, why? Any occasion?

Padma: nothing special. She came to Vijayawada to her mom’s home. Tomorrow she is coming to Vizag to visit us. She may stay for a couple of days here.

Me: good. You will have some nice company.

Padma: ya I will. Now get ready we will go out to the beach and later for dinner.

Me: ok mom.

Padma: hey are you enjoying it or not? I you don’t want to come I will drop the program.

Me: no I really enjoyed last night mom. I never enjoyed more. Now let’s go out and do something stupid.

Padma: now that’s the spirit. Go get dressed.

I went inside and wore a nice blue shirt and black jeans. I was eagerly waiting to see what my mom would wear. When my mom came out I was out of breath. She wore a black color chudidhar with black leggings. Her leggings were so tight that they clearly outlined my mom’s slender legs, masculine thighs and her ass. Her ass shaped immediately made my cock to raise up and dance. We wore a big gold necklace and matching earrings and her black high heels added to her sex appeal. 

Padma: how do I look?
My mom said by turning back and front. She wore a low neck chudidhar. Half of her back was exposed. It was so sexy that I felt immediate need to masturbate. I couldn’t believe hot my mom was in that dress. Black dress suited her milky white skin.

Me: you are like a bombshell mom in this dress. Why don’t you dress like this all the time?

Padma: well I did now. Let’s go, I am driving.

We got into the car and drove to the beach. We walked in the sand for some time holding our hands. I was very proud of walking with such a sexy women. My mom did attract a lot of attention. All men were eyeing my mom and my mom was feasting on their looks but she never cared. She didn’t even look at anyone. We sat down in the sand.

Padma: son, go get me some ice-cream dear.

I stood up and went to buy some ice-cream. By the time I came back I found my mom talking to a foreigner. He was handsome and well built. I was wondering what they were talking. He left before I reached them.

Me: who was that?

Padma: some jerk. He wanted to take me on a date. I said that I am married and have a son and that he can fuck off. He left by giving me his number.
She threw that number away.

Padma: that’s why I don’t wear attractive dresses. Every asshole try’s to hit on me.

Me: well your beauty is the one to be blamed. I also know that you are secretly enjoying all the attraction you are getting mom.

Padma: yes I am enjoying inside but I have to stay in limits. I am married and have a son. Well tomorrow we need to go to the airport to welcome sheela. Come home soon ok? Her flight arrives at 6pm.

Me: ok mom. Now let’s go and have dinner I am starving.

Padma: yup, lets go.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
part-8

We left to a nice restaurant near the beach. We took a table and ordered some fish. I could see every male eye in the restaurant pointed towards my mom. I was very proud to be with her. We chatting usually and my mom started talking about sheela aunty.

Padma: sheela and I were best buddies since college days. All the boys in the college used to run behind us just to talk with us. But we never really cared any one. Sheela had three boy friends in the college and you know she had sex with all three of them!

Me: my god really?

Padma: she is a more modern women. But a good women. She has a lot of sympathy towards the poor and donated money to whoever in need. She even paid my semester fee once. Her father was a rich man but a good one too. I really liked her family. They treated me just like their daughter. We should visit them once.

Me: yes someday surely, I too want to see Vijayawada. 

Padma: after college sheela married her cousin and settled in Bangalore. Her daughter is of the same age as you. 

Me: really, I never saw her, where does she study?

Padma: some college in Delhi. Why are you interested in her? 

Me: just asking mom!

Padma: ya I know. I have to buy some dress for sheela to present her when she comes over. After dinner let’s go to shopping.

Me: yes ok.
We finished the dinner and went for shopping. While we were selecting some sarees for sheela aunty something caught my mom’s eye. 

Padma: sagar, sagar! Do you see that man there in pink shirt? 

Me: yes why? Do you know him?

Padma: yes its sudeep from my college.

Me: what, that man who took you to araku and tried to bang you while he was drunk.

Padma: yup, it’s that son of a bitch. I want to kill him. I want to do something stupid now son, any ideas?

Me: mom, let’s not make a scene her ok. It happened 20 years ago. Forget it and let’s go come on.

Padma: you know he didn’t even apologize to me. He just left and I want my apology now. I will go and get it.

Me: come on mom. He must have come with his family. Don’t embarrass him before them.

Padma: you don’t know what he did to me son. That night he tore my blouse and scratched my hip. I went to Vijayawada with a torn blouse and a broken heart. It took me 2 months to recover and he didn’t even apologize me. I will have my revenge. Now will you come with me or not because I am going to kick his ass anyway.

Me: ok, then let’s go but don’t do anything stupid.

Padma: that’s exactly what I am going to do.
My mom was shivering with anger. She went towards him and I went along her.

Padma: hi, do you recognize my face?

Sudeep: Padma?
I could see fear and regret in his face. 

Padma: yes it’s Padma you bitch. You remember me ah? Do you remember what you did to me that night? You son of a whore.
Sudeep: Padma I am sorry for what I did that night. I was drunk and I didn’t understand what I was doing. I am really sorry.

Padma: I don’t want your sorry asshole. You know what it did to me? I spent one month in a hospital. You didn’t even come and see me, you just left without an apology. I almost broke, thanks to sheela I recovered again. 
Now my mom started to make a scene.

Sudeep: please Padma, don’t make a scene here. I came with my family. They are there.
He pointed towards his family. His wife was fat and short and he had two sons.

Padma: so that’s your wife, that fat old lady there. Look at what you have missed.
My mom showed her curves to him.

Padma: I dreamed of marrying you and sharing my life with you, but all you wanted was my pussy. You pervert. That’s why god gave you such an ugly wife. Thanks to you I married a good man and have a beautiful son and a happy life. Now go and fuck your fat wife.

Saying this she spat on sudeep’s face and tried to slap him. But he stood there and did nothing. I stopped my mom by catching her hip from back side and dragged her away from sudeep and out of the shop. Still my mom didn’t calm down. She again tried running towards him to hit him but again I stopped her.

Me: calm down mom. Don’t make a scene her. You went too far by spitting on him. I am sure his wife and children saw that. Now stop.

Padma: he deserves more. You don’t know how much pain he inflicted on me. I even tried to commit suicide but thanks to sheela I am still alive. I still want to hit him.

Saying this my mom ran towards the shop again. But I caught her again and pulled her away.

Me: stop mom, I know a way to show your anger.

I took her to the game zone. There was a game where you have to hit a plate with a hammer to score points. The harder you hit the more points you get. I gave the hammer to my mom and told her

Me: now mom imagine that plate is sudeep and hit as hard as you can. This will really help.

My mom took the hammer and started to hit the plate really hard. She continued to hit the plate for next 10 mins and stopped as she was tired. Next we went to the café and had some coffee.

Me: so how do you feel now mom?

Padma: surprisingly relaxed and calm. My heart feels very lite now son. It’s like I am flying and free. That hammer thing really worked. Thanks!
Saying this she kissed my cheek.

Padma: oops, my lipstick struck to your cheek.

Me: what? Wipe it off mom. 
My mom took a tissue paper and started to wipe my cheek. My mom noticed a family watching us and talking about us.

Padma: what are you all looking at? Never saw a mom kiss her son before. Mind your own business.

Me: mom! What’s wrong with you? Stop shouting at people.

Padma: look at them, eyeballing us as if we did something unsocial and unethical. Can’t a mom kiss her baby?

Me: leave that matter mom, look at them, they are still in the medieval ages. Don’t mind them.

Padma: let’s just keep what happened today between us ok. Don’t tell dad. Your dad doesn’t know about any of my college experiences.

Me: surely mom, you don’t have to ask.

Me: hey mom look its Narmada! There.
I pointed towards her.

Padma: that girl in pink chudidhar. 

Me: yes that’s her.

Padma: well then go bring her here, don’t sit like a rock.

Me: ok going.

I went to wards Narmada and surprised her. She came to buy some dresses. I took her to the café and introduced her to my mom I left them to get a coffee for Narmada.

Padma: hi Narmada how are you dear?

Narmada: fine aunty how are you?

Padma: I am fine dear, so here for shopping?

Narmada: yes aunty, I need some undergarments. Just confused in selecting the brand. There are so many in the market now.

Padma: don’t worry dear, I know exactly what brand you should buy, I will take you there after the coffee.

Narmada: thanks aunty and I should say aunty, you look absolutely stunning. I couldn’t believe that you are sagar’s mother. You have a great shape even at this age aunty. What’s the secret?

Padma: thanks dear. I control my diet and do yoga. That’s all.

Narmada: well you look great. I really wish I could be like you.

Padma: you will dear, I will help you don’t worry.

Padma: so only you came along?

Narmada: yes aunty, I like to do my own shopping. 

I interrupted them and gave Narmada her coffee. We finished the coffee and my mom cracked few jokes about me in the middle. I was happy that my mom and Narmada were interacting well.

Padma: ok sagar, I and Narmada have to do some shopping. You stay here or do what you want. I will call you after we finish.

Me: why, I will accompany you.

Padma: it’s not really appropriate for you to accompany us for this particular shopping ok?

Me: oh! I understand now. Ok take your time. I will be waiting and call me when you are finished. 

--

Like Reply
While I was waiting for my mom and Narmada to finish shopping I called to seenu.

Seenu: hi man. Did you forget me or what? No call for 5 days.

Me: nothing like that yar, just busy that’s all.

Seenu: so did you tell your mom about me?

Me: not yet yar. I am thinking of how to say to her. I am waiting for right time.

Seenu: how long will you take man? I am dreaming about your mom every day. I even lost interest on my wife. All day I think of your mom’s long tender legs, her tight ass, her boobs and how to suck them. I masturbate every day imagining me fucking her cunt and Cumming on her boobs. Please tell her about me fast yar. I can’t wait any more. The sooner you give me your mom’s pussy, the faster I make her pregnant and give you a baby sister or brother.

Me: ok baba. I will tell her as fast as I can. I promise. So did you meet any one else during this time.

Seenu: ya, yesterday my friend introduced me to a 50 year old lady. Her husband died recently and her children left her. She has some land and a small house and she needs money. So she entered in to prostitution. She demanded 200 per hour or 1000 for whole night. 

Me: well that’s cheap.

Seenu: yes that’s why I accepted and gave her 1000. 

Me: so how was she?

Seenu: not so bad. Every part of her body was loose. Even her pussy. Even my big cock felt her pussy was loose. But somehow I fucked her all night. I got the value for money.

Me: so she was able to take you on for whole night?

Seenu: no, she asked me to stop after first round but I didn’t care. I paid her 1000 and I didn’t want to waste any minute. So I continued to fuck her all night without rest. By morning that old lady was completely exhausted. She wasn’t even able to stand and walk or barely talk. I bought her some juice and before leaving made her suck my cock and left. She told me not to come to her again. I completely destroyed her dude. Her legs were now bent in some angle completely. She won’t be able to go to work for next one week. The sad thing was she made me wear a condom and I accepted because she was a prostitute.

Me: ya safety is first. I think she regretted sleeping with you?

Seenu: yes surely. That’s what I do to women dude. I destroy their pussy with my cock, and so will I do to your mother. Are you ok with that?

Me: yes seenu, ok I got to go bye, will call you later.
I wanted to cut the call because seenu seemed to be like a psycho and a sex addict. I was thinking whether I made a mistake of talking with him about my mom. Any way I didn’t want to take any decision. 

--

My mom called and said that they were waiting for me in the parking. So I left towards parking.

I saw my mom and Narmada from far. As I was a bit far from them and a focus light was behind my mom and Narmada I could clearly see their legs through their dress and it was dam sexy. Both of them had sexy legs and stunning curves on them. After talking to seenu my mind shifted its focus on to sex and my dick started to rise. I can see how careful my mom was about her shape and how sexy Narmada’s ass was. I never noticed her ass before but now, in that light is so sexy. I immediately wanted to undress her and fuck her on my cars bonnet. But like always I controlled my feeling and met them.

Me: so let’s go them. Did you buy everything you need?

Padma: yes and we need to drop Narmada at her house, it’s already 9:30pm and those auto drivers can’t be trusted. 

Narmada: its fine aunty, do take the trouble of dropping me, I will go somehow.

Padma: no problem dear, we will drop you. The city becomes a bad place for young women like you during night. Now come on get in the car, let’s go.

I could see that Narmada bought Victoria secret bras and panties. They are the same brand as my mom. I already see my mom caring for Narmada and I was happy.

We left the mall and after 30 min drive reached Narmada’s house. She invited us inside, but mom said she would come some other day and we left.

Me: so mom, how is she? Good?

Padma: very good son. She seems like a good girl from a good family. I like the way she behaves with elders. She is beautiful too. So what do you think, you want to continue your relation with her?

Me: I think so mom. I like her, maybe I will propose her someday?

Padma: wow! My little boy is so naughty! You want to know her sizes then? I know them.

Me: stop embarrassing me mom. Please!

Padma: ok, so you don’t want to know then?

Me: ok tell me.

Padma: I know you have a feeling for her. Why didn’t you ask me before, acting as if you didn’t care? I already told you I know what you boys think.

Me: ok sorry mom. I was just eager to know that’s all and I am not just looking for sex alone. You should know that.

Padma: good! Well her bra size is 32 and panties is 36 and her waist could be 34. Nice measurements actually for a 20 year old girl. Also I paid for her bra and panties today.

Me: what? Why?

Padma: simply, I like her and she is my son’s girlfriend. So what’s wrong in paying her bill?

Me: you are so adorable mom. I love you. You will be the best mother-in-law ever.

Padma: thank you son dear. Why don’t you invite her over to our place?

Me: I will someday.

Padma: do it tomorrow. Sheela can also see her. It will be fun.

Me: will do mom. 

Padma: now stop near that medical store, I want to buy something.

Me: what’s wrong, are you ill?

Padma: no! I am not. 

Me: then why?

Padma: just stop the car near the shop dear.

Me: but why mom what you want, I will go and get it.

Padma: I can’t tell you its embarrassing ok.

Me: what’s embarrassing about buying tablets from medical shop?

Padma: ok! Now listen I have my period dates from tomorrow, so I need some pads. That’s why I didn’t want to tell you that. It’s so embarrassing and you couldn’t understand it. You are a big tube light.

Me: sorry mom I won’t do it again.

Padma: it’s alright. Since you know what I want, now go and get me a packet of Stayfree pads.

Me: ok, anything more?

Padma: nothing right now! Just the pads please.

--

We reached home and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream. I had a dream where seenu became my mom’s new hubby. My mom left my dad and married seenu and went to stay in his small house along with his first wife and my mom already had a son and is pregnant now. That dream bought shivers in by back. I can’t ever imagine what would happen if I let seenu in to our lives or for that matter anyone. I knew my mom was trying to find a new boyfriend and I was very afraid how it would affect our lives. I relaxed my mind and thought peacefully but couldn’t arrive at any decision. 

I got excited by the fact that mom has her periods from tomorrow. I don’t know why but it excited me. I masturbated imagining my mom’s periods and went to sleep.
Like Reply
part-9

The next day I went to college as usual. But something changed in the behavior of Narmada. She spoke to me very well and we discussed about a lot of things. I also noticed that her boobs are looking a bit big now and more pointed outwards. I guess it’s the magic of Victoria secret bras. She never used to start a conversation before. But today she herself started it and asked me for lunch. 

At lunch I invited her to my home for dinner and she immediately accepted. I was surprised she didn’t hesitate. 

Later during the lab I deliberately touched her hands and hip. She didn’t mind it and seemed to enjoy it. But I remembered my mom’s advice to take it slow and didn’t make any further moves. Before leaving college I reminded Narmada about dinner and left.

By the time I reached my home my mom was ready and hurried me to fresh up. After I changed my cloths and came to the hall I noticed what my mom was wearing. She wore a blue satin saree with a black back less blouse. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My mom was so hot, I could feel the heat across the hall. She even wore the saree below her navel and I could clearly see her curved milky flat hip and her deep navel and her perfume was so tempting too. She wore gold bangles and a gold necklace. To finish it off she wore blue high heels. 

She was sitting in the sofa with one leg on another and I could see her sexy smooth legs and I could see the side view of her boobs and lip. I immediately rushed back to the toilet, got my already hard cock out and started to masturbate and cummed in 5mins. I came back and sat on sofa beside my mom. Her perfume was so strong that I felt like in heaven when I am close to her.

Me: mom! You look particularly hot today!

Padma: thanks son! I just wanted to wear something special as sheela is coming. We are meeting after a long time. I bet sheela would wear something hotter than this.

Me: well we will see about that but I am sure she can’t surpass you in beauty.

Padma: again flirting! Why don’t you flirt with your girlfriend?

Me: ya mom, I invited Narmada for dinner. She said yes.

Padma: good, I will cook for her too then. I am happy that you two are getting closer. But be careful and don’t do anything stupid. Always consult me for advice ok?

Me: of course mom. I won’t do anything without tell you.

Padma: good, now let’s go to the airport. I don’t want to be there after she lands.

--

We took the car and left to airport. We arrived 15min before the arrival of flight. As we entered the airport I noticed at every man laid their eyes on my mom’s backless blouse and her hip. My mom didn’t even mind to cover her hip and was exposing it. She was feasting on the attention she was getting. We went to terminal no.2 and waited for the plane to arrive. There was big crowd at the terminal so we stood aside and waited. 

While we were waiting I noticed two young men standing behind my mom. I noticed that they were watching my mom’s back and talking about her saying her sexy her back looked and how hot she would look in a bikini or nude in a bed. One fellow said he would keep her for the rest of his life if she accepted. Their comments grew louder as my mom stood silent. I was getting angry. One person said that he would like to have my mom as his personal club dancer. I thought they got out of line and was going to hit them but my mom caught my hand said in my ear to calm down.

I controlled my emotions. My mom took her cellphone and made a call. Those two people were still making fun of my mom. They were talking how my mom would look in jeans, skirts, minis etc. and how they would take her to their farmhouse and spend their holidays with her.

After a few minutes a group of security officer arrived and my mom pointed towards those two people. The security officer took them away by hitting them. Then I realized that my mom called her security officer friend.

Padma: perverts. Don’t know how to behave with women. I don’t know why men always see women as some toys for sex and not as humans. I hate when men make comments on women. Its good but they too have limits. Those two crossed their limits. That’s why I called sunanda. Son don’t ever make harsh and abusive comments on women ok?

Me: yes mom, I am not like that.

Padma: I know you are not.

My mom said by holding my arm. I suddenly felt great when my mom did that. I went and bought my mom an ice-cream to cool her down. 

Me: here you go mom, cools you down.

Padma: thank you son.

My mom finished the ice-cream and we were waiting for the flight. There was a 15 minut delay in the flight. The flight finally arrived and I saw sheela aunty coming towards us. I can’t believe show much sheela aunty changed since the last time I saw her. Her boobs became big and her ass too grew in size. She turned in to a wild hot women. I can say from her stated that she has been fucked a lot. She wore a top and a jeans and a coat over the top. But she still retained her cute face and a sexy smile. She looked like a high class call girl. 

Sheela aunty came towards mom and hugged her. Later she came towards me and hugged me. I could feel her huge melons pressing against my chest.

Padma: you became plump sheelu. 

My mom said spanking sheela aunt’s ass.

Sheela: you know how I was spending my time. This is the side effect of it. But you have a great shape padhu, look at that hip. I want to make love with you now!

Sheela aunty said by grabbing my mom’s hip and they both started to laugh loudly. Now aunty turned towards me and said
Sheela: look at you! So beautiful and manly! If I saw you in my college days I would surely marry you.
Saying this sheela aunty kissed my cheek and as usual I got an imprint of her lips on my cheek due to lipstick. Aunty said sorry and rubbed it off with her hand key. 

Me: you too look great aunty. Now come on lets go.
I picked up her luggage and drove home. My mom and sheela aunty were talking about their college days, their husbands and reminding old memories. After reaching home I bought her luggage inside and she went to fresh up. We all settled in the hall and started talking.

Padma: I still remember dear how you saved me from rakesh, I can never repay you that debt. 
My mom said holding sheela aunt’s hands.

Sheela: don’t mention it padhu. I was happy that you were out of that shit. So sagar knows about it?

Padma: yup, I told him everything we did in college. I also told him that you had three boyfriends during college.

Sheela: did you! You idiot. Did she tell you sagar that she had two boyfriends all who tried to bang her?

Me: yes aunt, mom told me everything. How you helped her in any situation, how you became best buddies. 

Sheela: so you shared everything about you with your son ah? This is the advantage of having a son. You can share everything with him. When you have a daughter there are things you can’t tell her like I had three boyfriends and stuff. I am jealous of you Padma. I always wanted a son.

Padma: well I can’t help it sheela. God gave me a son and you a daughter. We should accept the fate. So how’s sruthi doing?

Sheela: fine! I think she has a boyfriend and she is hiding it from me. You know no one can hide anything from me.

Padma: it’s the age sheela. That’s what we did when we were at that age remember. Sagar too is in a relation.
Sheela: really and you told your mom about it. Great! What’s her name, how does she look?

Me: actually my mom was the one who encouraged me to get a girlfriend. Her name is Narmada. She is coming for dinner tonight. You can meet her then.

Sheela: really you encouraged your son to have a girlfriend. Now that’s a 21st century mom. Give me a high five.
Mom gave a high five.

Sheela: you see, I can’t do it with my daughter. I can’t tell her to get a boyfriend and feel happy when she tells me she has a boyfriend. These little things make mom and son relation great dear. I really miss them.

Padma: well we have to be happy with what we have sheelu. You will feel sadder if I tell you what we did the other night.
Sheela: what did you do you crazy fish?

Padma: well sagar and I went for a drive during midnight, we played in the beach, got wet. Later we went to a restaurant and drove for some more time. Later I did what I wanted to do for a long time.

Sheela: what did you do, don’t build the tension dear!

Padma: I acted like a whore and sagar came and paid me money and we drove away. Two more people to came and offered me money but I didn’t accept. Finally sagar came and shoved 1000rs in my top and we left. The other prostitutes were so jealous of me sheela. You should have looked at their face!

Sheela: you dirty birdy. We both dreamt of crazy shit like that. So you are finally doing it in your 40s ah? Very nice and sexy.

Me: I was very afraid aunty!

Sheela: don’t worry sagar, your mom has a lot of luck. Shit never happens to her or any one close to her.

Padma: ok, now let’s go to the kitchen sheelu, I have to make dinner. You help me. Sagar why don’t you do your homework or something.

Sheela: yup, let’s go padhu.

Mom and sheela aunty left to kitchen and I went in to my room. I wanted to hear what they were talking so I secretly got out of the house and slowly went towards the window of the kitchen do hear what they were speaking. The window was open for ventilation so I could clearly hear what they were speaking.

Padma: so how the baby sheelu.

Sheela: healthy padhu. Doctor gave me a lot of medicines since I am in my 40s. He also told me to take lot of fruits and nuts and no non-veg till delivery. 

Padma: I was really concerned for your health sheelu. You know what late pregnancy does to your health.

Sheela: it’s not a big deal now dear. It’s quite common in cities. The doctor said there will be no side effects on my health. Also this what Dinesh want and I told you how hot it is to carry a pregnancy due to your adultery. 

Padma: did you tell your husband about this?

Sheela: I did last week. I thought he would suspect that I was having an affair but instead he was happy and excited to have a baby at that age. He took me to the best doctor possible, assigned a special maid to me and started to take much more care on me. You know he even calls me every day whether I had my lunch on time or not. I am loving it padhu. When I told him that I felt like seeing my parents he immediately booked a charter plane for me. I never thought he loved me so much.

Padma: wow all that love came out when you dot pregnant? And how did your daughter react?

Sheela: she was excited too. She wanted to come see me but she had exams so didn’t come. My mom and dad too were excited but feared for my health. Dinesh got the most excitement. It his third child. He has two kids with his wife.

Padma: really? Does he truly love you?

Sheela: he does padhu. He calls me thrice a day to check whether I had my food and sends me flowers every day. I completely love him. It’s like I am back in college.

Padma: I am happy for you dear. So what’s Dinesh’s background?

Sheela: well he is from Hyderabad and now settled in Bangalore. He works as a lead software programmer in TCS Bangalore. His wife too works in the same company. He has two kids and a third one is in my womb.

Padma: so a software engineer ah? Does he have time for you?

Sheela: all he has is time dear. He is the leader and he makes the people below him do the work. So he has a lot of free time. On the other hand his wife has a lot of work. That’s how we meet.

Padma: how old is he?

Sheela: 28

Padma: wow, lot of stamina them?

Sheela: yes dear. One hour on bed, can you imagine one fucking hour? I almost get 3 to 4 orgasms by then. My hubby 10 min max. After that out!

Padma: my hubby too 10 min if I am lucky!
Saying this they both laughed loudly by clapping their hands. 

Padma: you became so fat dear.

Sheela: well Dinesh likes me to be a bit plump dear. That why I gained some weight. My hubby to likes this. Dinesh’s wife it like a stick. No fat anywhere, not even boobs. Her front is like a national highway! 

They both laughed again out of control.

Padma: but those boobs! Aren’t they a bit big?

Sheela: ya Dinesh like to suck and squeeze my boobs dear. He even boob fucks me. That’s why they grew bigger, also the pregnancy causes you boobs to grow in size na. They are full of milk now.

Padma: and you ass to grew big? Don’t tell me you were doing anal sex!

Sheela: of course not. I ate too much to gain weight and you know where all the fat in women’s body go first, to the ass. That’s why the growth in size. You know Dinesh begged me for anal but I said no. I am too afraid for that. 

Padma: yup, anal is too dangerous. Don’t even think about it.

Sheela: you know, I was thinking about all the stuff you did with sagar and I feel like asking you a thing. Don’t mind 
padhu ok?

Padma: you can ask me anything sheela.

Sheela: you are not attracted towards sagar are you? I mean he is a good looking boy and is very young but he is still your son and it’s kind of a sin in our culture… padhu

Padma: oh stop sheelu, do I look like I want incest with my son. I was just having fun with him. I didn’t even think about it. You got it totally wrong. He is my loving son not my boyfriend ok!

Sheela: thank god. I was feeling tensed whether you were considering sagar for you lover. I am now relieved knowing that you are not.

Padma: how did you think of such a thing dear? Why would a mom do that?

Sheela: well I saw a lot of them on the internet. That’s why I asked you. Don’t mind ah.

Padma: you know I won’t mind. Now tell me what food you want for night.

I was wondering what kind of things women could tell to each other. Men could never talk anything like that even with their best friends. Women are very expressive. Also my mind is clear now that my mom is not considering incest. Sheela aunty now started talking about my mom’s desire for a boyfriend.

Sheela: so how are things progressing with your boyfriend post?

Padma: well I got couple of phone numbers. But I didn’t call anyone. I thought of taking it slow and careful.

Sheela: good! Remember what I told you. Only married young men. Don’t even consider other fellows especially students.

Padma: ok mam, as you command.

Sheela: come on padhu, I am serious.

Padma: ya I know. I will definitely follow your advice.

Sheela: now that’s my girl.

Padma: I want to tell you something dear. Don’t let Dinesh dominate you sheelu. We should be the dominating one.

Sheela: I am trying padhu but I am addicted to him. I can’t be without him now. I am afraid that if I say anything against his will, he would leave me. But he is not a guy who takes advantage of your situation. He is a gentleman. 

Padma: well fine then, but just be in your limits and always remember that you have a family ok?

Sheela: sure dear, definitely. 

Now they started discussing about the dishes and dresses etc. so I left to my room and saw the time. It almost 7:30pm. I had to pick up Narmada from her home so I went to kitchen to tell mom about this.

--
Like Reply
Me: mom, I am going to pick up Narmada.

Padma: ok be safe, bye.

I drove in our car to Narmada’s home. She was waiting for me there. I picked her up. She was stunning in a white top and black leggings. Those tight leggings clearly showed her curvy legs and her stunning ass. I picked her up and praised how beautiful she was in that dress. 

She thanked me for it and gave a cute smile. She even bought some roses for my mom. I like her attitude. We reached our home. My mom and sheela aunty were waiting for us near the door. I stopped the car near the door and Narmada got out. I drove the car to the garage and parked it. While I was parking the car sheela aunty was talking to Narmada.

Sheela: so you are Narmada ha! That’s a sexy name dear. I like it.

Padma: Narmada this is my best buddy sheela.

Narmada: hello aunty. Padma aunty I bought some flowers for you. Sorry sheela aunty I didn’t know you would be present her, so I didn’t bring flowers for you.

Sheela: don’t worry dear, I don’t mind. Look at you, you have a very cute face and great ass. But your boobs are too small dear. Look at them soo small, what are they 28. You have to take care of them dear. I have few techniques which will enlarges boobs naturally. I will tell you after dinner.

Padma: Narmada! You will have to excuse my friend. She is always like this. Her only intension it that every women should look beautiful. Don’t take it the wrong way.

Narmada: no problem aunty. I do feel that my breasts are too small some times.

Sheela: don’t worry dear I will help you grow big booties. Now let’s go inside and talk. 

After secretly listening to their conversation I completely understood women mentality. They can talk about their personal matters more freely than men do. I went inside my home. All of them were at the dining table ready to eat. We started eating and my mom and sheela aunty cracked some jokes about my childhood, their college days and about their husbands. 

Narmada really enjoyed the dinner and I was happy that she did. After dinner, my mom told me to get some ice-cream for dessert. So I left to buy some ice-cream and returned after 30mins. 

--

By the time I returned all of them were laughing wildly and loudly. We finished the ice-cream and I took Narmada to the car to drop her at home. While driving Narmada started tell how much fun she had.

Narmada: sheela aunty I so humorous isn’t she? She made me laugh continuously. She even gave me some tips.

Me: tips? For what?
She hesitated for a minute and lied

Narmada: for studies.

Me: ho fine, that’s goods!

Narmada: and your mom’s a great cook too. I really enjoyed a lot in your home sagar. Thanks for inviting me.
She said that by holding my hand. I immediately felt a shock. I like it. After reaching my home after I dropped Narmada at her house I found mom and sheela aunty watching TV. 

Padma: did you drop her sagar?

Me: yup, mom she was happy and said she had a lot of fun. She liked both of you.

Sheela: she is a sweet girl sagar. Don’t let her go.

Me: I will try aunty. Ok good night then, I have some work to do and I will go to sleep later.

Both of them said goodnight and I left to my room. I was secretly listening to their conversation from behind the door. 

--

Sheela: so you think Narmada could be you future daughter-in-law?

Padma: well she looks beautiful, comes from a good family, and has a good attitude and a cute smile. Also I don’t care about cast and nor does my hubby. So if sagar wants her as his wife I have no problem. What do you think?

Sheela: well apart from tiny tits, she is a good girl.

Padma: oh please sheelu, you too had very small boobs in college. Now look at you! Your boobs are like a pair of basketballs. We all know our boobs grow after marriage due to all the sex we do.

Sheela: are you jealous of my tits padhu? Accept it, every women wants big tits.

Padma: ok baba! I accept I too like having big tits ok?

Sheela: now that’s my girl!

I was happy that mom liked Narmada and big tits because when she starts having sex with seenu, her boobs are going to grow too big for her to handle. My mom and aunt later changed the topic of their talk to their friends. So I went to bed and slept imagining seenu ramming my mom’s pussy.

##
Like Reply
part 10

Sheela aunty stayed with us for a week. My mom and aunty enjoyed a lot during that week. I too feasted on their beauty. They even took me to a pub where I danced with both my mom and aunty. I was so busy with those two women I completely forgot about seenu. 

--

After sheela aunty left my mom became very dull and bored. She spent most of her time online chatting and watching films. My mom stopped having fun with me. She was spending all her time for hunting a boyfriend. 

I finally decided to trap my mom and make seenu as her boyfriend. I joined the same forum my mom was using. I sent her a private message containing seenu’s monster cock and a fake e-mail id for chatting. I waited for my mom to reply.

--

After two days I checked the e-mail and found a message from mom. Her id name was desigirl99. She asked me to come online tomorrow exactly at 9pm. 

My mom finally took the bait. Now it’s only a matter of time before my dream comes true.

--

Next day night my mom served dinner early and was waiting in the hall for 9pm to come. I just wanted to see how eager my mom was to chat. So I went to my mom and said

Me: hey mom, shell we go for a movie to night. I am really bored.

Padma: sorry dear, I can’t. I am feeling drowsy.

Me: why what happened? Are you sick?

Padma: no, just feeling a little bit weak. Some goodnight sleep and I will become well. So you go, don’t mind me, I will go to bed early.

Me: please come mom, it will be fun and I will buy you an ice-cream.

Padma: sagar, how many time! I don’t want to come. Don’t irritate me.

Me: ok mom, no problem I am going then.

Padma: good, be careful and take a spare key with you. I will be in deep sleep by the time you come.

Me: sure mom, bye.

--

I left the house and went to the beach. I found a nice bench and settled there, got my phone out and was ready to chat. It was exactly 9 pm and I immediately got a message.

Desigirl99: hi.

Hunter19: hai, your asl.

Desigirl99: I am rekha. I am 43 years old.

Hunter19: sexy name. I am seenu, I am 25 years old.

Desigirl99: so married?

Hunter19: yes, two kids too. You?

Desigirl99: yes, one son. So those pictures you sent me, are they real or fake?

Hunter19: 100% real rekha. So what do you do, what’s your husband?

Desigirl99: no personal details ok? We will talk when we meet. But before that I have few questions.

Hunter19: please ask.

Desigirl99: so what are you looking for?

Hunter19: I want a discrete, secret relation with a matured women.

Desigirl99: are you not satisfied with your wife?

Hunter19: no rekha, my wife can’t handle such a big cock. That’s why I am looking for matured women.

Desigirl99: ok, how do you look?

Hunter19: I am 5.10 in height and slim body and fair in color and of course you know my cock.

Desigirl99: so can I trust you in keeping our relation a secret if we ever start it?

Hunter19: yes dear. I will. I have a family too. If this leaks out my family life will get ruined and I can’t stand that.

Desigirl99: good, so did you have an affair before?

Hunter19: no, this is the first time.

Desigirl99: ok I would like to meet you casually, are you fine with that?

Hunter19: ya, I am cool with that. When?

Desigirl99: I will mail you the details late. Bye.

Hunter19: bye dear.

Judging by the way my mom chatted I am sure that she desperately wanted a boyfriend and she likes big cocks. Now I have to tell seenu about this but decided to tell him later after my mom gives a date for meeting. 

What I was able to decide is whether to tell my mom that I knew about her and it was me who chatted her and seenu was my friend. I was very sure that my mom I committed to do adultery. I returned home late and my mom was already in bed by then. 

--

That night I couldn’t get enough sleep as my mind was filled with thoughts about my mother and my plan of action.

--

The next day in college too I wasn’t able to concentrate on my classes or on Narmada. She tried talking to me but I said I was ill and avoided her. All my thoughts were revolving around mom and seenu. So I decided to break the ice and let my mom know. So I mentally prepared myself and went home.

My mom seemed to be in good mood when I reached home. I got into my room and checked my fake e-mail. There was a message from mom asking seenu to meet her at beach to night 8pm. So I realized the reason for mom’s happiness. I acted normally and when it was 7pm mom went to her room and got dressed in a chudidhar and came out. It was nothing special but still looked great on my mom.

Me: going anywhere?

Padma: yup, to meet my friend sunanda.
I knew she was lying.

Me: why know?

Padma: just like that. 

Me: where?

Padma: in the beach.

Me: ok then let me come too, I too want to meet sunanda aunty.

Padma: ahh, we want to go to some shopping too, its better if you stayed home. It’s all ladies shopping and you would definitely get bored.

Like Reply
Me: oh really! Ok then when will you come back?

Padma: as early as possible ok?

Me: ok!

Padma: ok bye then.
My mom was leaving, that’s when I caught her by her hand and told

Me: he won’t be there mom.

Padma: what? Who? What are you talking about?

Me: seenu mom. He won’t be there in the beach.

My mom went into a deep shock. She left the purse she was carrying and it fell to the ground. She was speech less and staring at me.

Me: I was me who chatted with you mom, but the photos were seenu’s. 

Padma: I don’t understand what you are talking sagar. I have to go bye.

My mom understood everything and wanted to leave as she couldn’t face me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me and made her sit on the sofa.

Me: I know what you were doing mom. The whole chatting thing, the online forum thing. I even read your whatsapp chat with sheela aunty. I even know everything about sheela aunty, her pregnancy, Dinesh and why she committed adultery and why you want a boyfriend. So now quite acting ok?

Padma: what are you talking sagar? Are you mad?

Me: I told you quite acting mom now!

I showed her e-mail in my phone. Now my mom was struck and didn’t know what to say next.

Padma: sagar I don’t know what to say dear!

Me: don’t worry mom I know everything so be open with me like you always did. I can understand your feelings and needs. 

Padma: so you knew this all along and didn’t say a word. You acted innocent all this time, you son of a bitch.

Me: I am you son mom. I knew it since last summer and I don’t find anything wrong in your feelings. It’s common to every women of your age and…

Padma: stop it now. Why did you act then?

Me: well I can’t tell you that I knew you wanted a boyfriend right? I waited for a right moment.

Padma: still it’s a mistake for you to know and how dare you chat with your mom like that!

Me: well I chatted to find out your feelings mom. Whether you are interested in seenu or not.

Padma: I don’t care sagar! It’s a mistake ok?

Me: ok then what should I do? Apologize? Ok sorry mom sorry for everything. I only did it for your happiness.

Padma: but who are you to decide what makes me happy?

Me: I am your son and I knew what you wanted, so I was trying to help you.

Padma: what? By chatting with me like you are seenu and who is seenu by the way?

Me: well he is a friend. I met him through internet when I was searching a boyfriend for you.

Padma: what the fuck? You were searching boyfriend for me? Are you crazy? Who told you to do that? 

Me: well I wanted to help my mom that’s all.

Padma: well that was none of your business sagar. You crossed the line!

Me: and so did you! When you posted on that online forum. I understood your feelings mom, that’s why I didn’t tell dad about this.

Padma: don’t even dare to think about telling your dad about this ok?

Me: yup, I won’t.

Padma: so what else you know?

Me: well everything about you and sheela aunty and her affair with Dinesh and you trying for a new boyfriend and your intension to come to Vizag to escape dad.

Padma: you bastard! That’s why you asked me to come to Vizag! So you know everything and understood everything?

Me: yes, every bit of it.

Padma: so you are cool with that?

Me: what you getting a boyfriend? Yes I am.

Padma: really? You are sure?

Me: yes.

Padma: and you won’t tell your dad anything?

Me: not a word.

Padma: and I can trust you?

Me: I am your son mom! Your blood, I won’t betray you!

Padma: good. Well you could have told me this before and saved me the shock today. My heart almost stopped when you mentioned seenu. You idiot!

Like Reply
Me: well I was waiting for the right moment.

Padma: it’s ok if I have a relationship with seenu?

Me: yes it’s all cool to me mom.

Padma: and seenu knows about me?

Me: yes I told him about you and even showed your pic to him!

Padma: you did! You bastard! Did he like me?

Me: he went mad by seeing you mom! He is very eager to meet you!

Padma: really! Do you have his pic?
I showed his pic and mom got impressed.

Padma: well he is good inside than outside!
I and mom laughed a lot. 

Padma: so, you have known this seenu fellow for a long time?

Padma: so is he good? Like kind, sensible?

Me: he is good and caring mom and he has a family too. Just like what sheela aunty recommended you.

Padma: ya how did you read our chat? Its password protected.

Me: it wasn’t hard to guess the password is your phone number.

Padma: I am Impressed. So is there anything you want to tell me?

Me: ya, so if you are still trying to meet seenu I could arrange a meeting.

Padma: so you are trying to hook up your mom with a friend of yours?

Me: well isn’t that what you wanted?

Padma: ok, first tell me more about this seenu.

Me: well he is 25 now, works at a printing mill, middleclass, and has a wife and two children, interested in you and a good caring man.

Padma: nothing more?

Me: well what else you want to know?

Padma: is he rude or something?

Me: no, he is god.

Padma: ok then I would like to meet him but not in the house, somewhere outside and I will tell you when. First I have to punish you for lying to me and reading my secret messages.

My mom caught my ear and twisted it.

Me: ouch mom! Sorry, it all happened accidentally. I didn’t do anything intentionally. I promise. Now leave my ear.

Padma: is it? But still what you did was a mistake dear. So you make the dinner for one week from now. That’s your punishment and do the laundry too. 

Me: ok mom anything else.

Padma: now tell me sagar, you are not enjoying this are you? Me looking for a boyfriend, you finding me one. Did you do this because it makes your dick hard? If you did then tell me because it’s a sin and a mistake with terrible consequence.
I was shocked that my mom guessed my intension. But I had to lie.

Me: what noooo! Why would I do that? I just wanted to help my desperate mom find a good boyfriend that’s all. I did it because of love on you and not out of lust.

Padma: good, because you should know what happens if I hookup with seenu. We will act like husband and wife and you will see us like that. So you must see me as your mother and seenu as a step father and nothing more. I don’t want you to feel anything else. 

Me: I can understand mom.

Padma: you should also know that if our relation affects your studies I would leave Vizag and go back to your father also if I hookup with seenu our relation will only last till we be in Vizag. After your studies when we go back I will cut all relations her in Vizag.

Me: ya ok.

Padma: you should make sure that your father doesn’t know this matter. Also don’t tell seenu anything about our family details ok? It’s for our own safety.

Me: yes mom.

Padma: ok now go and make dinner I am hungry.

I went to kitchen and started to cut vegetables. My mom came to the kitchen and sat on the table where I was cutting vegetables and took a carrot and started eating it.

Padma: so what are you doing for the night son?

Me: veg. fried rice mom.

Padma: good I like that. Make it a bit spicy ok?

Me: you want to talk something mom?

Padma: yes.

Me: about what?

Padma: what do you think about my decision of having a boyfriend son? And don’t lie.

Me: well, I think you it’s your personal feeling mom. I can’t make the judgments on you.

Padma: just tell me son don’t act.

Me: ok! I think you have few needs that needs satisfying and trying to satisfy those needs is not a mistake as long as it doesn’t affect your married life.

Padma: and you know what my needs are?

Padma: what are they?

Me: you know that I know mom!

Padma: tell me!

Me: ok mostly sexual.

Padma: good! I am happy that you know. Now don’t you feel that I am betraying your father?

Me: do you?

Padma: some times. But what else should I do. Your dad is always earning and doesn’t care to check whether I am happy, satisfied. You know I feel guilty of my acts but angry on your father too. Well women need their physical needs taken care of you know? At least till menopause. After that they don’t care as we slowly loose sexual need after that. I hope you understand why I am committing adultery son. I don’t want you to feel like I am cheating on your father, or develop hatred towards me. I can’t live with you hating me. 

Me: don’t worry mom. I will never hate you. I understand why you are doing this. I know why you need seenu. Dad’s mistake is in it too for ignoring you. I would never hate my lovely mom.
Saying this I planted a kiss on my mom’s cheek. She too hugged me. I now felt that my mom is completely ready for an affair.

Padma: I also want you to know that if I start relation with seenu, you should not get disturbed. I will only be in an affair until you are ok with it. If it disturbs you please do tell me and I will cut it. 

Me: definitely mom, don’t worry.

Padma: good, now make that dinner fast and don’t think that since you found me a boyfriend I would reduce your punishment.

Me: fine mom, so when shall I tell seenu to meet you?

Padma: well I have to make up my mind for it. I need a couple of days. I will inform you when I am ready ok. Oh! I almost forgot! Your father is coming tomorrow. He will stay with us for one week. So no meeting till then. I will tell you the date and don’t be too excited ok. You try concentrating on Narmada, I will take your mind off me and seenu.

Me: yup mom ok and mom I need to buy a gift for her. Her birthday’s in a week. What do you suggest?

Padma: well you are not too deep in for buying her a ring. Buy her something electronic like an iPod or something.

Me: ok, so the money?

Padma: ya fine. Take my credit card ok.

Me: you are the best mom.

I said by hugging mom tightly. I could feel her boobs against my chest. They were fleshy and tight and I knew they won’t be remaining that way for long.

Padma: ok now leave me and cook the dinner fast. I will go and watch TV.

--

I was happy that my mom responded positively. I immediately called seenu and said the good news. He was so excited and was waiting for my mom to meet him. I asked where he was and he said that he was in a brothel fucking a hooker. He kept the phone near the hooker’s mouth and started to fuck her. I feel the pain in her moans. I continued to hear her moans for half an hour. By that time I cummed in my pants but seenu didn’t cum at all. I told him that my balance was low and hanged the phone. 

I knew that my mom’s condition too was going to be like that once seenu starts his assault on her. It’s going to be late night sleeps and long rides for mom. I didn’t know how my sensitive, slender and humble mom could handle a monstrous, devious and nymphomaniac like seenu, but I was happy because that’s what I always wanted. I knew that my mom’s sexual life is going to take a very different and painful turn.

--
Like Reply
part 11

That night I went to my room with a happy heart and started to study. My mom couldn’t get sleep with all the excitement going on so she continued to watch TV. I went to bed early but woke up at 11pm to go to toilet. As I came out I hear voice of sheela aunty. I was surprised and opened my room door and saw my mom video chatting with sheela aunty on Skype. I slightly closed my room door and left enough gap to listen to their chat

Sheela: I couldn’t believe sagar did that padhu.

Padma: me too dear. I was in complete shock!

Sheela: but a least he found you a good boyfriend with a big cock. That cock looks good, even bigger than Dinesh’s cock.

Padma: yes he did. That’s why I excused him. 

Sheela: so when are you going to meet him.

Padma: well, not soon. Sagar’s father is coming tomorrow. So I would meet him after he leaves.

Sheela: I wish your needs could be satisfied with this guy. 

Padma: he has enough cock for that. Only thing I am worried is about sagar.

Sheela: what about him?

Padma: what if he starts to hate me for what I am doing. I already discussed it with him but I am not sure yet. 

Sheela: you worry too much padhu. If he didn’t like you adulterating why would he help you in finding a man. 

Padma: ya, I know. You know I am very scared to start it sheela, the affair.

Sheela: it’s always like that padhu. I too was scared at first, but after that you start loving it. I am sure you will too. Just take that first step, the rest will happen automatically.

Padma: I will, so how’s the baby?

Sheela: growing fast! I even got a baby bump see!

Padma: that’s cute dear. I hope the best for you!

Sheela: me too dear.

Padma: I want to visit you some time to get away from all this, like for a week. Just we two, like in college, taking rest, relaxing just like women do.

Sheela: me too dear, on day we will. Do you remember how everyone in college thought we were lesbians?

Padma: yes those fools! I can’t believe they thought like that. Do you remember when your mom too thought we were lesbians and took a class for us! I couldn’t figure out what she was talking till she completed. It was so embarrassing!

Sheela: I wouldn’t forget that. She was so foolish…

Padma: and it took a lot to convince her and shouted at her in anger ‘I am not a lesbian bitch! I have a fucking boyfriend’ and your mom didn’t even utter a word after that. 

Sheela: we remember that every time we meet, I would never forget it. I should probably tell my daughter about this.

Padma: why so that she too can’t call you bitch when you irritate her.

Sheela: ha ha yes. College days we fun padhu. Hey we should probably visit our college once. Our cultural fest is next week. Why don’t we go then? Maybe we will meet some of our college mates.

Padma: good idea! Then it’s fixed. Let’s go.

Sheela: but seenu?

Padma: I will meet him later. I just don’t want to hurry! And it’s not lie I will lose all my sexual needs any time soon.

Sheela: that’s right, you are a nymphomaniac bitch!

Padma: well I learnt it from you bitch!

Sheela: yes! I am a good teacher. Ok then let’s meet in Vijayawada. Bye dear.

Padma: bye.

I was surprised how these women talk. I couldn’t imagine men talking this way. Also I was disappointed that my mom wouldn’t meet seenu for one more week and a bit embarrassed as my mom told sheela aunty what I did. I went back to sleep again.

--

Next day in college I apologized Narmada for avoiding her. I gave her a dairy milk to calm her down. Later we went to canteen and had some snacks and chatted for a while. I felt attaching to her. 

That day evening I reached home at 6pm. 

Padma: so how was the day?

Me: fine mom, I reconciliated with Narmada.

Padma: good, I have a surprise for you.

Me: really, what?

Padma: we are going to Vijayawada to attend my college cultural fest and sheela too is coming.

Me: wow! That’s great mom!
I acted as if I didn’t know anything.

Me: when?

Padma: next week. It will be great.

Me: I am looking forward to it mom. But why did you decide suddenly.

Padma: well, sheela actually gave the idea and I accepted. It’s been ages since I visited my college.

Me: that’s great and when is dad’s coming.

Padma: he will be here by 9 pm.

Me: ok.

Padma: look when your dad’s here don’t even think of mentioning seenu or all the crazy things we did ok?

Me: you don’t have to ask mom. I can understand. 

Padma: good now go and fresh up I made some snacks.

I was happy my mom wanted me to accompany her to Vijayawada. 

--

Like Reply
That day night my dad arrived. I was happy to see him after a month and so was he. I thought that my mom is going to have a late night as my dad came and they are meeting after a month. I wanted to give them privacy so I departed to my room and started browsing internet and slept after a while.

My dad stayed with us for a week and left. That whole week my mom acted as a dedicated wife and a mother. 

After he left she was busy preparing for Vijayawada. 

--

The night before we were leaving to Vijayawada my mom called me to talk about something to her bedroom. I went and sat on the bed. My mom was busy packing her luggage. She tucked in her pallu in her belly and I got a clear view of her deep navel. I controlled my temptation and tried not looking at her belly and navel.

Padma: I told sheela what you did sager.

Me: you did! Mom! It was a secret between both of us! You can’t tell it to everyone.

Padma: not everyone. Its sheela and we don’t keep secrets ok?

Me: but it’s so embarrassing mom! How can I face her now?

Padma: don’t worry, she understood what you did and why you did. She didn’t take it in a negating way.

Me: that’s good. So how many days are we staying there?

Padma: maybe 4-5 days.

Saying this she now took her bras to put in the luggage. I could see all sorts of colors like black, white but mostly pink. She even had a red bra. It was so sexy. I always wanted to see my mom in red bra. Her milky skin will enhance her beauty in red bra. Now she got out her panties too. They were mostly black and pink. Now I am imagining her with only panties and no bra. I was completely lost in imagination but came back when my mom asked about the college.

Padma: it’s going to be ok right in the college? No problem if you not attend the college for 5 days?

Me: no problem ma, I have more than enough attendance and as it mid sem, not much of classes are going on. No problem don’t worry. But why do you want me to come mom?

Padma: I wanted a company, your father is not going to come and I don’t like travelling alone. Also I wanted to show my teachers and old friends my beautiful and handsome son ok?

Saying this she caught my two cheeks and squeezed them.

Me: ok I return I want something.

Padma: what?

Me: you have to come to my college technical fest ok?

Padma: why?

Me: because I want to show my friends and teacher I have an awesome and beautiful mom.
Saying this I caught her both cheeks and squeezed her.

Padma: you silly! Ok done.

Me: good! So we are going to stay in sheela aunt’s parent’s home then. What are her parents like?

Padma: they are good folk and they love me and treat me as their second daughter. They will love you too.

Me: ok, I will go and pack my luggage.

Padma: we leave in the early morning ok? We should reach Vijayawada by 11 am. 

Me: yup mom ok.

Padma: I almost forgot! We should go and buy some dresses for sheela’s parents. I don’t want to visit them empty handed. Now go and get ready quickly.

We quickly went to the shopping mall. My mom bought dresses for sheela aunt’s parents and reached home lately after visiting the beach and a coffee shop. We changed our schedule as we can’t wake up early in the morning. So we decided to leave to Vijayawada in the afternoon.

--

Morning I woke up lately. By the time I woke up I saw heard voice of my neighbor aunty and my mom chatting. Her name was Lakshmi. She was of the same age as my mom and had two sons studying b.tech in my college but were junior to me.

Lakshmi: you see Padma my son saw sagar moving closely with a girl in college. I think sagar is in love. Keep an eye on him ok?

Padma: that girl’s name is Narmada and she is my son’s friend Lakshmi. I know her and she is a good girl. They are just friends and there is nothing between them ok? And even if there is I am happy for them. She is a good girl.

Lakshmi: what you knew about them and you are still calm. If I was in your place I would make a big scene.

Padma: oh grow up Lakshmi. We are in 21st century. It’s common for a boy and girl to be friends and talk and move together. Now don’t make it a big deal. 

Lakshmi: what are you saying Padma? Girl and boy can’t be friends. You know what they go! I would kill my sons if they talked to girls.

Padma: please Lakshmi! Try to grow up. There is nothing wrong with a boy talking to a girl. In fact you should encourage your boys to talk to girls. I did it with sagar. Only after that she started to speak with Narmada. You know what will happen if they don’t at this age?

Lakshmi: what happens to them?

Padma: they may turn in to gay. That’s what is happening to every boy now! Trust me it’s true. You too should encourage your sons to talk to girls ok. It only does good and no bad thing will happen. You should think like a modern person since this is a modern society.

Lakshmi: you think so?

Padma: I believe so. Now stop complaining about my son and go encourage your sons, bye.

She sent Lakshmi aunty out and started watch TV. After that we left to Vijayawada at afternoon. I was driving and my mom was putting on makeup. 
Like Reply
Me: should you wear make-up now? It’s not like we are going to a party.

Padma: every woman should always wear a make-up son. That’s the duty of a woman ok? The only woman beautiful enough not to wear a make-up is aishwarya rai and she wore a ton of make-up. 

Me: ok I can’t talk to you and win.

Padma: good, now shut up and concentrate on the road. Not on my make-up. I don’t want to die too early.

Me: you are despicable mom!

Padma: and you are my sinful son. Now drive!

After a while my mom shifted to back seat and tried to sleep. But she couldn’t as it was a hot day and our AC isn’t working.

Padma: why didn’t you get the AC fixed?

Me: well I was busy with college and everything. 

Padma: it like being in hell.

Me: I will get it fixed once we reach Vijayawada. Just bear with it for 3 more hours.

Padma: well you should have done it before. I am sweating like hell and this new bra I wore is so irritating with all this sweating. They charged a 1000rs for this damn bra and it’s like wrapping my breasts with thorns. I should remove it.

I couldn’t say anything. I was staring at the rear view mirror watching what my mom was doing. She wore a t-shirt and jeans for the journey. She kept her hands inside her t-shirt and somehow removed her bra. It was a black lace bra and was of good quality. She later took the bra and stuffed it inside her bag. I could see her boobs shape through the t-shirt. 
They didn’t fall at all. They were so stiff. There was no difference before removing the bra. I could see very little sag. I understood that mom’s boobs were rarely squeezed. I felt that they would get saggy once seenu gets his hands on them. 

Later my mom took a nap. So I slowly took out her bra from her hand bag and smelt it. It was the hottest and sweetest smell I have ever experienced. Moms boobs and her sweat formed on her boobs combined together and formed a beautiful aroma. In even licked her bra cups and rubbed my face with them. I didn’t know why I did it but I felt damn hot and got a very hard dick. So I stopped the car and I kept the bra in my mom’s hand bag and went into the nearby bushes to masturbate and I cummed in 5mins. My mom was still in sleep by then.

After two more hours my mom woke up and I stopped the car at a nearby petrol bunk to refuel and refresh. My mom said me to get her hand bag. She took the hand bag to toilet. I understood that my mom wanted to wear her bra again as we were nearing Vijayawada. 

Later my mom took the wheel and I could clearly see the straps of her bra through her t-shirt. While she was driving I could see her boobs shape from the side. They were like pyramids hanging from her chest and I could clearly see her clean shaved armpits.

Padma: what are you staring at?

Me: you mom! I never knew you could drive so well.
I lied to her to divert the topic.

Padma: well I learnt it when I got married to your father. I used to drive rarely but I am really good.

Me: ya, I can see that.

Padma: so, you want to visit anything in Vijayawada. I have seen every corner of Vijayawada, if you want to see I could take you there.

Me: well I don’t know much about Vijayawada. Well I want to see durga temple, prakasham barrage.

Padma: ok, I will take you tomorrow ok? 

Me: yup fine.

Like Reply
part 12

We reached Vijayawada and my mom drove right to sheela aunt’s home. She was waiting for us at the gate. My mom and aunty hugged and she hugged me too. I could feel her big melons against my chest. They were very soft and probably filled with milk till full. 

We went inside. Sheela aunt’s parents were so happy to see mummy. She too was very happy. She gave them the dresses we bought and they were much happier to see me, the son of Padma. We finished our dinner. I went to bed early as I was tired of my journey. They gave me a room in to top floor and my mom and the others were chatting in the ground floor hall. 

I woke up immediately after 20 mins as was thirsty. I tried going to kitchen for water and I got out of my room. As I was taking the stairs I heard laughter from below. As it was a duplex house I could hear what they were talking clearly from top.

Sakuntala (sheela’s mom): I couldn’t believe when you said you were pregnant sheela.

Padma: me too aunty, I thought she was kidding.

Sakuntala: you know, women usually don’t get pregnant after 40. But it’s good to have the fun back at that age too.

Padma: what fun aunty?

Sakuntala: when your husband caring for you, your relatives coming to visit you and the pain in carrying a child and watching him grow inside you, they are great feeling Padma. Every women enjoys it during those 9 months and it’s so much fun too. All of us enjoyed it and I can believe how soon we forget it. You are lucky to experience it again sheela before menopause.

Sheela: thanks mom! It’s so adorable.

Sakuntala: Padma, you should try too, to get pregnant. I am sure your husband would like another child especially since you are now well settled.

Padma: I don’t know aunty, I didn’t even think about it.

Sheela: well think about it now. I promise it’s so sexy!

Sakuntala: I just can believe you both sitting her, married with kids and still being friends like nothing has changed. I am so happy for you.

Padma: yes aunty, I am happy too.

Sheela: well we were always friends. You were the one who thought we were lesbians! I can’t believe you listened to all those rumors and gave a class to us. You are so foolish mom!

Sakuntala: well I was afraid that’s all. You two were in right age and were moving very closely and that day I saw you helping Padma put on her bra and you two comparing your breasts. My suspension grew even more. 

Padma: well that’s embarrassing!

Sheela: oh god mom! We were just doing it for fun and don’t tell me you didn’t compare your boobs with your friends! It’s what young women do mom! You just can brand them as lesbians for doing that. My daughter and I compare our boob sizes! That doesn’t mean I am having sex with her!

Sakuntala: stop saying those things sheela!

Padma: my god really! You compared your boobs with your daughter. How did that happen?

Sheela: well last week when she came to visit me I saw her staring at my boobs. I knew I had to be open with my daughter like you were with sagar. So I called her in to my bedroom and showed her my boobs. She was shocked first but I said her that this is what happens when you get pregnant, your boobs grow as they get filled with milk. She understood and I asked her to show her boobs. They are a bit smaller than yours padhu. 28 b was her bra size. I told her not to be sad for having small boobs as they tend to grow once you get married. She was happy then and understood everything. She even thanked me for being open to her and shared a lot of her experiences with me which she didn’t do before. Thanks to you padhu I am more close to my daughter now.

Padma: well I am happy for you sheelu.

Sakuntala: my god! You really did what you just did! You showed you breasts to your daughter. I would have never done that in my life.

Sheela: that’s because you are not modern like me mom. I am a 21st century mother and my daughter is a 21st century baby. We are more mature that you lot. If you would have told us about this stuff we would not be so confused during puberty. 

Sakuntala: still, I can believe you showed your breasts to my granddaughter and she showed her breasts to you! Oh god what’s wrong with you! That’s so sinful sheela! You should never do it again. What will you show her next, your…
Suddenly sheela aunty shouted in anger.

Sheela: there is nothing wrong in showing my daughter my tits bitch! Now you see mine!
Sheela aunty removed her saree pallu and started to unhook her blouse.

Padma: sheelu! Stop it! Aunty don’t irritate her!

My mom stopped sheela aunty and covered her.

Sakuntala: you are mad sheela! But I am sorry for irritating you! I won’t do it again! 

Sheela: good! Now listen mom! I will do whatever I like with my daughter ok? Don’t interfere or shout at me again and sorry for calling you bitch… again.

Padma: you should control you anger sheela!

My mom said my putting hooks on sheela aunt’s blouse and adjusting her pallu.

Sheela: I should padhu but my mom irritates me so much.

Sakuntala: its ok I won’t do it again ok. So which one of you like ice-cream?
Sakuntala aunty went to kitchen and bought them ice-cream. All three finished ice-cream.

Sheela: mom! Why don’t you go and sleep.

Sakuntala: well I am not getting any sleep, we might as well talk!

Sheela: no, go and sleep now, I need to talk to padhu privately and I don’t want you in the middle disturbing.

Sakuntala: don’t worry I won’t even say a word. You both talk.

Sheela: well I can’t talk with you watching us ok? Now leave or I will have to shout again the b-word.

Sakuntala: don’t! I will go, good night both of you!

She left and now only my mom and sheela aunty were in the hall.

Like Reply
Sheela: so tell me! Everything ok with sagar.

Padma: yup, he is a caring son and co-operates well. I think he will do just fine if I start an affair. If he gets distracted I will cut the affair and leave to my husband’s.

Sheela: well I wish the best for you padhu. I must say, seenu’s cock looks very delicious and looks like you will have a hell of a ride on you!

Padma: you silly! I hope he is as good as he looks in the bed. It’s been ages since I got a ride for more than half an hour. 

Sheela: long rides are so good padhu. I am so addicted to it with Dinesh. He too can’t live without me. Calls me thrice every day. I love him.

Padma: I am happy that you do dear. Just be careful ok. 

Sheela: always padhu. Speaking of long rides let’s take the car and go for a spin. It’s been a decades since we did that! Just we both during long nights!

Padma: I love those things!

Sheela: let’s go then!
They searched the car keys but didn’t find them.

Sheela: I don’t know where my mom kept the keys.

Padma: my car keys are with sagar, he slept.

Sheela: no problem, I will wake my mother. She did say that she was not sleepy.

Sheela aunty pulled her mother out of the bedroom not to disturb her sleeping father.

Sheela: mom where are the car keys? 

Sakuntala: why?

Sheela: why? To use the car! That’s why!

Sakuntala: use the car, what are you two up to?

Sheela: night drive mom! It’s going to be so awesome! Now give me the keys!

Sakuntala: what! Are you mad! Going out at this time. It’s almost midnight. Did you lose your mind sheela? Two women going out during midnight what will people think!

Sheela: we are not going to publish this in a newspaper mom! That what modern women do! We do crazy things and you couldn’t understand because you are still in 1980s. 

Padma: it will be fun aunty! You can come too!

Sheela: what? No! She is not coming. She will spoil all the fun! You are not coming mom! Now tell where the keys are!

Sakuntala: now listen to me! You are not college girls. Now you have kids too. What will they think if they know what you did!

Sheela: they will feel excited and feel that their moms are so brave and naughty. I did it with sruthi and padhu did it with sagar. She felt so excited and happy. And it made us so close. Again thanks to you padhu. You never did this with me, you are so boring mom! Now key! Give them to me or I will do far crazier thing than this, we will take a walk out in to open streets during mid-night.

Sakuntala: what are you? A Stupid. You took your daughter out during mid-night? You crazy woman.

Sheela: well that’s what I wanted to do. Now stop this discussion and give me the keys.

Sakuntala: no way, just go and sleep.

Sheela: mom! Please! Don’t make me beg you!

Sakuntala: no!

Sheela: give the keys to me you fucker!

Sakuntala: no way!

Sheela: give the key bitch!

Sakuntala: sheela! Please stop this non-scene and sleep.

Sheela: I and padhu meet very rarely. Now I want that keys so we can go out and have a drive and enjoy. Now don’t fuck with me and give those keys or I will make the biggest scene you have ever seen and will wake up the entire fucking colony.

Sakuntala: ok calm down. They are in the other bed room. 

Sheela: thank you! It would be a lot better if you told this before.

Sakuntala: just come back soon. I will be waiting.

Sheela: mom! Go back to bed ok? We will take our time. I will lock the house from outside.

Sakuntala: as you wish. Just don’t get out of the car and be safe.

Padma: we always are aunty good night.

Then my mom and sheela aunty left in the car. I went back to sleep again.
Like Reply
The next day morning someone woke me up. As I opened my eyes slowly I saw a women in a pink cotton saree, who just took a head bath and didn’t tie her hair and I could clearly see her fair hip. It was my lovely, sexy mom.

Padma: wake up sagar. Get ready soon, we are going to temple. Take a head bath ok?

Me: ok mom.
As my mom was about to leave

Me: mom! Mom! Mom!

Padma: what?

Me: you are looking a bit sexy!

Padma: (looking angry) only a bit?

Me: no very sexy!

Padma: ya I know! Now get ready.
As she was leaving I saw her wet hair hanging over her gorgeous ass wrapped in a pink saree. Her blouse was low neck too so her beautiful back was adding to the sex appeal. My mom was looking like an angel in that pink saree with loose wet hair. I immediately jumped out of bed and went to bathroom and masturbated imagining my mom without her pallu, just with blouse and petticoat. 

--

I got ready and came down and I was shocked by seeing sheela aunty. She wore a blue saree with matching blouse. Due to her big boobs, she looked like a bomb shell. It’s like having to basket balls in your blouse. Her boobs were perfectly round. I was having a hard time not seeing at her. We three started walking towards the car. I was walking behind them and was enjoying on their shaking asses and wet hair hanging over their asses. This was the best day of my life. Going to temple with most beautiful women was a dream come true.

As we reached the temple, we left the footwear in the car itself and started walking towards the temple. My mom and aunty bought some Jasmin flower and wore them. Now they were looking even sexier and the smell to added to the attraction. As we were walking towards the temple, my mom and aunty lifted their saree a bit to wash their legs. It was an amazing sit. They caught their sarees like that all the way to the temple. I couldn’t look anywhere else other that my mom and sheela aunty. All the men were looking at them which made me proud as I was accompanying them. 

Padma: sheelu, I think we are attracting a lot of attention.

Sheela: yup, isn’t that the reason why we dressed like this?

Padma: of course! Enjoying it?

Sheela: every bit of it. You?

Padma: hell ya!

Sheela: sagar, how do your mom and I look?

Me: well, beautiful aunty!

Sheela: that’s all?

Me: I know what you want to listen from me!

Sheela: then tell it.

Padma: come on son, you told it to me today morning.

Me: ok! You both look super sexy!

Sheela: that’s my boy!

We visited the temple and on our way back decide to take pictures. I took out my cell phone and started taking pics. My mom and sheela aunty were posing to them. They were showing their hip, back, side boobs. I took pics of them hugging, kissing each other’s cheeks. This attracted a lot of attraction.

Me: ah, mom I think you attracted a lot of people. Its better we leave.

Padma: don’t worry about them. We can do whatever we want.

Sheela: yip, they are just fools who never saw a beautiful women. Now come her and take a pic with your mom. Sheela aunty now took my phone and took pictures of my mom. We took pictures with different poses like, my mom caught me by my arm, I kissed my mom on her cheek, my mom and I hugged with affection. Then sheela aunty saw one family staring at us. They looked like village people.

Sheela: what are you people looking at ah? Never saw a mom hug her son, mind your business.

Padma: village idiots! Come take a snap with sagar.
Then I took a pic with sheela aunty catching my arm.

Me: ok mom, now let’s take a selfie. 

We three took a selfie with me in the middle and one more where both my mom and sheela aunty kissed my cheek. Now everyone in that region started to observe us. So we went to parking and left in our car.

Me: it was fun mom!

Padma: it was. It’s been ages since I visited this temple.

Sheela: me too. Do you remember how we used to come to temple every week dressed just like this.

Padma: every cock used to stare at us.

Sheela: I really miss those days.

Padma: sagar take a right in that junction. Sheela lets go and visit my hostel.

Sheela: well you hated it!

Padma: that’s why I want to see it and spit on it.

Sheela: now that’s my girl lets go.

We arrived at my mom’s hostel. It was an old building in a very bad shape. It was surrounded my tall buildings and there was no proper ventilation. 

Me: this is where you lived?

Padma: ya, but mostly I lived in sheela’s house. 

Sheela: it was horrible, this hostel.

Padma: look that wall that I always jumped. Now they put fencing on it.

Me: wow, that’s a tall wall mom.

Sheela: well your mom was in good shape then, physically fit.

Padma: and I could jump any wall, even the china wall.

Sheela: you can dear, now let’s go in. 

As we went in the security enquired our purpose and my mom said she wanted to meet the chief warden. As she was not available, a warden came and talked to us.

Padma: I lived here 20 years ago.

Warden: wow! So you came here to see this place again!

Padma: well I was in town to visit the college, so I also planned to visit my hostel. Can I go up and visit my room please and where is chief warden.

Warden: she is ill, didn’t come for a week.

Padma: she always was a tough person. She will live don’t worry.

Warden: she will, ok you can go up, but the kid can’t go, it’s a girls hostel.

Padma: I know that! Sagar stay here dear, we will be back.

Sagar: ok mom, take your time.

My mom and sheela aunty went up to see my mom’s room. I stayed in the ground floor. All those girls were looking at me and it was embarrassing. After 20 mins my mom and aunty came back.

Me: so how was it?

Padma: same, not a change. I pity them, but it’s the only girl’s hostel the college maintains. So everyone has to live here.

Sheela: well, let’s go then.

As we were leaving my mom looked at the hostel name board and spat on it and said ‘fuck you fucking hostel’. Then we left to aunt’s home.
Like Reply
 On the way…

Sheela: hey, sagar how’s Narmada?

Me: fine aunty.

Sheela: she looks like a good girl. Try not to lose her.

Me: well I didn’t go that far yet, want to take it slow according to my mom’s advice.

Sheela: yes your mom’s the best in this kind of stuff.

Padma: well, I learnt it from you sheelu.

Sheela: yes you did dear. Now tell me sagar, which one of us looks good?

Me: well both of you look good.

Padma: ya, he is right.

Sheela: let me re-phrase it. Which of us looks most sexy?

Me: well that’s a tough question there. 

Sheela: come on tell me don’t be shy!

Me: well then that would be my dear mom.

Padma: he is just partial, you look more sexy than me sheelu.

Sheela: no I don’t. Look at you! I want to bang you right her if you accept me. You are that hot. Your son is right.

Me: but next to my mom, only you come closer to that title aunty.

Sheela: your son is soo good a flirting padhu, I bet it came to him from you.

Padma: I guess so. Drive faster sagar, I am starving.

We went home and spent the rest of the day shopping and watching films. As the cultural fest was the next day night we had a lot of time for that. Well the cultural fest day came. We left to the college that afternoon. My mom and aunty both wore black chudidhars with tight legging exposing their legs and thighs. They looked hot but not as hot as yesterday in temple.

Me: so you both dressed modestly!

Sheela: well we don’t want everyone in college hitting on us, trying to talk and impress us.

Padma: that’s why we dressed like this. So that everyone can see we are beautiful but they don’t get a lustful thought in their mind about us.

Me: good idea mother dear.

We reached the college. It was well decorated and everyone was looking great especially the girls. I was feasting on their beauty. We went around the college and my mom showed me her classroom and the benches where they used to sit. We also met few of my mom’s teachers. They were very happy to see mom and sheela aunty. Later we went to the open air auditorium where the cultural events were taking place. 

My mom found few of her class mates. They were all women and were extremely happy to see mom and sheela aunty. I thought that mom and sheela aunty were very famous in college. Then my mom introduced me and all of them pinched my cheek and said I was cute just like my mom. I liked it.

Then sheela aunty found her ex-boyfriend who left her since his father didn’t accept sheela aunty.

Sheela: padhu, it’s that son of a bitch.

Padma: who?

Sheela: Vijay.

Padma: what? Where?

Sheela: there. Let’s go and torment him.

Padma: good idea.

Sheela: hi Vijay!

Vijay: sheela! Hi how are you?

Sheela: extremely happy, especially since I didn’t marry a pussy like you.

Vijay: I am sorry for what happened sheela. 

Sheela: don’t be! Because of you I found a great husband and have a lovely daughter now. Thanks for that and you remember 
Padma. Whom you tried to hit on. 

Padma: hi Vijay this is my son sagar. 

Me: hi.

Sheela: well bye then Vijay and fuck you!

I sensed Vijay must have really pissed sheela aunty. We settled ourselves in the visitor’s area and watched the events. They were very exciting and all performances were energetic. I completely enjoyed the evening. Later that night there was prom night and anyone with a pair could dance. 

Sheela: you should probably dance padhu. 

Padma: and you?

Sheela: well I was not good at dancing and with this pregnancy it’s better not to.

Padma: that right. So whom am I going to dance with?

Sheela: well, take sagar.

Me: me? 

Padma: yes you, come son, let’s go and dance. 

Me: but I didn’t do it before mom.

Padma: don’t worry I will teach you. Just follow my instructions carefully. Stand sideways, keep one hand on my hip and hold my hand with your other hand. Then move your foot like I move that’s all. Now let’s go.

Sheela aunty went to canteen to have some food and I and mom went to the prom night. There were many couples there dancing mostly lovers but I can bet there are no mom and son pair. We went in to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing. I kept one hand on my mom’s curvy hip. I felt a jolt of current when I touched her hip. 

Padma: move slowly son and don’t press my hip, just keep your hand on it that’s all.

Me: sorry mom!

Padma: no need for a sorry, just follow my footsteps… that’s it...Like that…good… you are a natural son. It’s been ages since I danced. Your dad doesn’t like this kind of stuff. I am happy that atleast you did.

Me: I am your son mom.

Padma: yes you are, now let’s move faster, the music is coming to an end. That’s it like that… move your feet faster, ok now listen when the music ends catch me by my hip with both of your hands, lift me, make a circle in clockwise direction then put me down ok? That’s the finale of our dance.

Me: right.

As the music ended I placed both my hands on my mom’s hip firmly. I felt how tender and slender her hip was. Then I lifted her in air, made a circle and put her down. While putting my mom down her boobs touched my face. They were so soft and smelt great. Every one saw that and clapped. My mom felt very happy and kissed my cheek and we both hugged. That was the most evocative feeling I ever experienced. 

Later a women came towards us and called mom by her name. She turned out to be my mom’s hostel roommate priya. 

Priya: padhu! How are you, you idiot!

Padma: priya! Good to see you dear, I am great.

Priya: you danced great. I was watching your dance from the crowd. Who is this?

Padma: this is my son sagar.

Priya: what? You danced with your son? That’s so sexy dear. I wish my son was as good as yours. He doesn’t move out of the 
house. You really have a great son.

Padma: thank you priya, so came alone?

Priya: yes, my husband’s on camp. As I said my son won’t come out of the house.

Padma: sheela is also here.

Priya: really? Let’s go meet that stupid.

We went to sheela aunty. All three of them talked for a while and I was waiting for them in my car as I wanted to give them some privacy. 

Later after my mom returned we left and reached home. All of us went to bed as we were dead tired. 

I really loved dancing with mom and I will ask her for a dance when we reach Vizag and i know she wont refuse.

----------------------------
Like Reply
Dear Friends...

I am unable to find next part's of this story... can any body help...
Like Reply
what happened y story discontinued?
Like Reply
(13-05-2019, 03:00 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: Dear Friends...

if you really want help then make padma's son to have sex with her mom not seenu he seems like a bad i will help you out to explore the next climax if you really want it bro as a true reader i don't like her to fuvk with seenu relpy me i really want to help you brother
Like Reply
(18-05-2019, 10:21 PM)davy007 Wrote: if you really want help then make padma's son to have sex with her mom not seenu he seems like a bad i will help you out to explore the next climax if you really want it bro as a true reader i don't like her to fuvk with seenu relpy me i really want to help you brother

banana
Like Reply
(13-05-2019, 03:00 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: Dear Friends...

Bro I just registered this account to suggest you move Seenu away and combine mother and son, this wil be a great story
Like Reply